PDA

View Full Version : Hiding the "logout" button behind an ad link

Undie Radar
10-18-14, 20:05
May get more clicks on the link, but does a big disservice to people trying to log out for discretion.

Sammil Adams
10-18-14, 20:21
May get more clicks on the link, but does a big disservice to people trying to log out for discretion.The only solution I have found is to reduce screen font size when logging out. I hit Ctrl- on my keyboard to do this. Then when I am off the site hit Ctrl+.

If you can't do this on your pc then you will have to change your resolution another way. Hope it helps. Safe as always.

Steve4100
10-18-14, 22:18
The only solution I have found is to reduce screen font size when logging out. I hit Ctrl- on my keyboard to do this. Then when I am off the site hit Ctrl+.

If you can't do this on your pc then you will have to change your resolution another way. Hope it helps. Safe as always.Go to the top right corner under "User CP" and there is a log out option there also, not hidden by an ad.

Fredies Dream
10-20-14, 09:16
Apparently it is not just me then. I use my android phone nearly that whole line is covered. I sent a message to admin so hopefully they can address it.

Full Staff
10-20-14, 19:33
Move that goddamn fucking ad!! Right the fuck now!!

Since you are obviously so disatisfied with a web site that you have never paid a penny to use and in 6 years have barely managed to post an average of once every three months, I've decided to remove this source of frustration from your life.

We wish you well in your future hobby experiences.

A2

PS, the issue was already in the process of being fixed when you posted this, and already done by the time I banned you.

Admin2
10-21-14, 01:19
We were unaware of the problem until last night. Well I knew there was an issue but I thought increasing the screen size would fix it until yesterday. We are sorry that rearranging the ads caused this issue but we had to do it to accommodate new ad space. For over a year we have been turning down new ads because we had no space. Since the ads are the sole source of revenue for the site something had to be done.

In any event the problem is now solved.

A2

Admin2
10-21-14, 01:19
We were unaware of the problem until last night. Well I knew there was an issue but I thought increasing the screen size would fix it until yesterday. We are sorry that rearranging the ads caused this issue but we had to do it to accommodate new ad space. For over a year we have been turning down new ads because we had no space. Since the ads are the sole source of revenue for the site something had to be done.

In any event the problem is now solved.

A2

DC248
10-25-14, 08:57
Wasn't sure exactly were I should post this. But it seems to be related to the logout button issue. I didn't notice this problem until the ad banner was added to the left side of the page.

I'm using a desktop PC, screen resolution 1440 x 900.

Firefox ver. 32.0. 3.

Mister Quick
10-27-14, 10:35
I get the ad covering the remember me check off box. If this is not checked then I notice that the website does not think I am signed in and I can't post see pictures or see my PMs. It was uncovered today, but last couple of time it was not.