PDA

View Full Version : Lockhart / Clarcona / Lee Rd

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11

TeenLover
02-15-17, 12:45
I have been out a couple of times looking for some relief, most recently this morning between 5 and 7. I found nothing, nobody, nothing. Do these girls not need our money anymore?

Elysium
02-21-17, 13:14
I'm starting to think the rumors are real. Was out in the area, a couple loops later, not a single anything around.

TeenLover
02-22-17, 09:11
I'm starting to think the rumors are real. Was out in the area, a couple loops later, not a single anything around.You're right, I never see anyone anymore however I usually look for Gina who tells me she's out there every day. I just never see her.

I may have to go to the South Side from now on but then I'd be competing with C5 who appears to have them all tied up at the same time.. :)

WindyMan
02-22-17, 21:09
You're right, I never see anyone anymore however I usually look for Gina who tells me she's out there every day. I just never see her.

I may have to go to the South Side from now on but then I'd be competing with C5 who appears to have them all tied up at the same time.. :)Drove though Locjhart area, saw three white walkers at racetracks. One tiny one, one shirt one and one tall one. Also there or four white walkers around McDonald's.

Looks they are all out again.

WindyMan
02-22-17, 21:14
Drove though Locjhart area, saw three white walkers at racetracks. One tiny one, one shirt one and one tall one. Also there or four white walkers around McDonald's.

Looks they are all out again.Three or four white walkers are around BK not McD.

TeenLover
02-23-17, 01:14
Drove though Locjhart area, saw three white walkers at racetracks. One tiny one, one shirt one and one tall one. Also there or four white walkers around McDonald's.

Looks they are all out again.If the tiny one at Racetrack is a cute brunette, that's probably Gina. I would run right down there but I'm in Boston now.

WindyMan
02-23-17, 07:56
If the tiny one at Racetrack is a cute brunette, that's probably Gina. I would run right down there but I'm in Boston now.Yes. She is a Brunette. Smoke. No cell phone. One other girl was playing the cell phone.

TeenLover
02-23-17, 08:36
Yes. She is a Brunette. Smoke. No cell phone. One other girl was playing the cell phone.Gina does have a phone, she texted me yesterday so she had it then at least. I think she put some red in her hair a couple of weeks ago though.

WindyMan
02-23-17, 11:30
Gina does have a phone, she texted me yesterday so she had it then at least. I think she put some red in her hair a couple of weeks ago though.I think it was Gina, her face is a little like Charli. But her mouth / lips look strange to me. Maybe she has lost some teeths. I don't have time to for anything that evening, so I did not talk to any of them. Truely I just did not see a phone at her hand. She may have a cell in her pocket.

Hargow20
02-23-17, 12:30
This is one reason why it is a good idea going to spot to often. It is also a good idea going to girls spot as well. The problem is that you don't know how often she has been there before. The other issue is that you don't know if a pimp might be waiting to jump you. Luckily I have only bad incident. I was with with this one SW years ago. We had parked in a secluded spot by a fence. All of a sudden this guy cam out with a bat and threatened us. Not really sure how he spotted us since it was tall fence.

While at one select so called safe-zone and, just as the plot of my dream was climaxing, a nosy nobody pops up at my window with a flashlight. Fight or Flight, so they say. I flew! Pick your battles.

Well I never had that experience before and I hope never again. .

RollerBall69
02-23-17, 15:29
Been out several days in a row around lockhart haven't seen anything worth stopping for. Is it bad timing or just drying up.

TeenLover
02-23-17, 18:31
I think it was Gina, her face is a little like Charli. But her mouth / lips look strange to me. Maybe she has lost some teeths. I don't have time to for anything that evening, so I did not talk to any of them. Truely I just did not see a phone at her hand. She may have a cell in her pocket.She's actually missing a few teeth, still very talented with the mouth though.

SlimShady96
02-23-17, 22:24
Shot Becky a text, no reply, I was Downtown and feeling the itch so Lockhart was not far, drove into the area and didn't see anything, decided to turn down a dead end road and BAM there she was, all in 5 minutes of me being in the area. Outstanding service as usual. She has new digits and and a real phone. She said changing phones has hurt biz and needs help. SMs can pm me for digits. I have been real busy with work, I will return PMs as soon as I can. Patients. Peace SS96.

Hammer67
02-24-17, 10:40
If your cruising the Edgewater area be careful. There is a girl out that gives you a going away present that you don't want. I know this for a fact because she gave it to me. Just got my shot earlier this week. Just a warning. Be safe.

Elysium
02-24-17, 20:21
If your cruising the Edgewater area be careful. There is a girl out that gives you a going away present that you don't want. I know this for a fact because she gave it to me. Just got my shot earlier this week. Just a warning. Be safe.Thanks for the not very helpful info hammer. A name, description, something, would be nice to stay away. Right now we just know to stay away from the entire area now.

On another note. Picked up a Heather by the BK. Slim brunette in a short green dress. Got in, did LEO check and started to work things out. Offered. 25 points for headache. Then she says I only do CBJ, and I'm like, sure fine, then asks if I have one. Um nope. So she agrees to BB but no catch. You can exit now, have a nice night.

I guess I'll have to reach paradise this weekend.

TeenLover
02-24-17, 20:25
Thanks for the not very helpful info hammer. A name, description, something, would be nice to stay away. Right now we just know to stay away from the entire area now.

On another note. Picked up a Heather by the BK. Slim brunette in a short green dress. Got in, did LEO check and started to work things out. Offered. 25 points for headache. Then she says I only do CBJ, and I'm like, sure fine, then asks if I have one. Um nope. So she agrees to BB but no catch. You can exit now, have a nice night.

I guess I'll have to reach paradise this weekend.Lockhart has become useless, I can't even find my Gina anymore, Ashley has disappeared in the last few weeks, there's nothing over there anymore. I'm headed South tonight.

Fej Head
02-26-17, 02:00
I picked up a WSW around 11 pm on Annadale off of Edgewater. She is small, about 5 ft, really long blond hair, nice body with a big chest, tattoos, and was wearing blue shorts and a white tank top. I would say she is late 20's early 30's. Got a really good BBBJCIM for $30. She kept going for at least a minute after I was done, so I don't what she spit. Dropped her off on Aloha. It was around 11:30, so in my haste to get to Walmart before it closed at midnight I forget her name. No phone, but she said this is her area so she should be easy to find. If anyone knows her name let me know. I would definitely repeat. Good luck.

BTW. Gina was standing near the bust stop next to State when I was leaving.

Steavt
02-28-17, 16:54
I only cruise in day light so I can see what's out there. Saw a skinny white chick with lots of very light brown hair full of waves. Said her name was Ann. Went and got the room. I had fun and would see again and again. Super small breast (which I like), very nice smooth skin along with a cute as hell butt. Not sure what all is on menu but all that I wanted was. Easy to get a long with. Is the first time I saw her out there, but will promise you it's not her first time for real.

TeenLover
02-28-17, 17:17
I only cruise in day light so I can see what's out there. Saw a skinny white chick with lots of very light brown hair full of waves. Said her name was Ann. Went and got the room. I had fun and would see again and again. Super small breast (which I like), very nice smooth skin along with a cute as hell butt. Not sure what all is on menu but all that I wanted was. Easy to get a long with. Is the first time I saw her out there, but will promise you it's not her first time for real.I have been out there many hours since Friday and I can't even find the girl that I absolutely know is out there somewhere (Gina). My luck in that area has run dry.

ScottChase1976
02-28-17, 18:24
Drove the North part of OBT, north of clarcona, and saw at least one girl who looked scoopable. She was in a black sports bra and yoga pants. WSW, lights brunette hair. Couldn't make the stop, had lunch.

Scott.

ShadowMonger
03-02-17, 00:34
This is one reason why it is a good idea going to spot to often. It is also a good idea going to girls spot as well. The problem is that you don't know how often she has been there before. The other issue is that you don't know if a pimp might be waiting to jump you. Luckily I have only bad incident. I was with with this one SW years ago. We had parked in a secluded spot by a fence. All of a sudden this guy cam out with a bat and threatened us. Not really sure how he spotted us since it was tall fence.Sometimes after successes I had become over confident but normally I am very cautious. To me, it's all about the right spot otherwise my dream is a drag.

Steavt
03-02-17, 10:52
That day I did see a few others and most were ok just knew this girl so I picked her. But yes I have been out there many times in the past half year and not seen a one.

I have been out there many hours since Friday and I can't even find the girl that I absolutely know is out there somewhere (Gina). My luck in that area has run dry..

Smielyswim
03-02-17, 14:22
Thanks for the not very helpful info hammer. A name, description, something, would be nice to stay away. Right now we just know to stay away from the entire area now.

I guess I'll have to reach paradise this weekend.I picked up Heather offered 20 headache relief the DT was good would been better with no hat.

Hammer67
03-02-17, 18:44
[Deleted by Admin]

You should learn to use the report post button and leave the fingerwaggen to me

A2

Elysium
03-02-17, 23:27
Was out in the area and only noticed a cute long hair blonde walking around by the BK. Saw her talk to a couple cars but never got in. She's cute and that alone is suspect haha call me over cautious. Anyone have info?

Long blonde hair, blue hoodie and jeans.

TeenLover
03-02-17, 23:37
Was out in the area and only noticed a cute long hair blonde walking around by the BK. Saw her talk to a couple cars but never got in. She's cute and that alone is suspect haha call me over cautious. Anyone have info?

Long blonde hair, blue hoodie and jeans.She isn't that cute up close, nice ass thougb, no doubt about that. I've never had a dream with her but I have talked to her.

TeenLover
03-03-17, 13:14
There is a girl right now at the Burger King, long brunette hair, yoga pants wearing a backpack trying to look really young. Clearly high as a kite. You can see she may have been cute at one point.

Nerdy10
03-07-17, 16:25
If your cruising the Edgewater area be careful. There is a girl out that gives you a going away present that you don't want. I know this for a fact because she gave it to me. Just got my shot earlier this week. Just a warning. Be safe.I think I know who you are talking about. She is a thick girl, thicker than the rest and with a lot of red pimples on her face. She had the infection on her top lips. It was drying up but you guys need to protect your self first. Those girls are nasty and will spread their problems gladly.

On a side note. It is like a BUFFET OUT THERE TODAY. Becky is out there, and some other new girls and there is a WSW with gold teeth there today, she is nice! I mean buffet out there. I was shocked, both side of the street were full with SW girls. Seriously!

TeenLover
03-07-17, 23:53
I think I know who you are talking about. She is a thick girl, thicker than the rest and with a lot of red pimples on her face. She had the infection on her top lips. It was drying up but you guys need to protect your self first. Those girls are nasty and will spread their problems gladly.

On a side note. It is like a BUFFET OUT THERE TODAY. Becky is out there, and some other new girls and there is a WSW with gold teeth there today, she is nice! I mean buffet out there. I was shocked, both side of the street were full with SW girls. Seriously!I saw Becky the other day, she is looking really hard now. She used to be so pretty.

Chris5
03-08-17, 12:46
Would anyone on this LockHart thread have a photo of Becky?

C5.

Smielyswim
03-08-17, 20:05
Anyone seen Miranda in awhile?

TeenLover
03-08-17, 20:52

C5.It's a shitty picture but this was Becky about a year ago.

TeenLover
03-08-17, 21:02

C5.I found another one, she actually sent me this one but she looked way better in person.

Chris5
03-08-17, 21:17
I found another one, she actually sent me this one but she looked way better in person.Thank You TeenLover. Man she's a cutie! I have heard that she was a hottie but I had never seen a photo until now.

Very good looking chick!

C5.

RamRod64
03-08-17, 21:36
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Little Johnson
03-08-17, 22:57
I found another one, she actually sent me this one but she looked way better in person.That's not the Becky I know in Lockhart.

Little Johnson
03-08-17, 23:14

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Jeep95
03-08-17, 23:19
I got harassed by OCSD the other night off Edgewater. The cocksucker tole me he pulled me over for a rolling stop at 2nd and Carolyn. When I told him I not only stopped, but sat there for 3 full seconds as a cat strolled in front of my car he didn't give a shit. Then he said "I'm accusing you of being in here looking for a hooker" I said it's none of your business what I'm doing in here. So he wrote me a ticket for a rolling stop.I was driving in Georgia a few years back, got stopped for running a red. I hadn't, but I'm sure it was because he saw my northern plate. I installed a dash cam 2 weeks later and it's never off.

SlimShady96
03-09-17, 11:28

C5.Becky doesn't do photos, I asked and she said never. SS96.

TeenLover
03-09-17, 11:46
Becky doesn't do photos, I asked and she said never. SS96.Becky herself sent me those pics. The dark one you can't see her face but the legs look like hers. I will admit the face one doesn't look like her exactly. All I can say is, they both came to me from Becky, or someone pretending to be Becky.

Chris5
03-09-17, 12:29
Becky herself sent me those pics. The dark one you can't see her face but the legs look like hers. I will admit the face one doesn't look like her exactly. All I can say is, they both came to me from Becky, or someone pretending to be Becky.

Becky doesn't do photos, I asked and she said never. SS96.

That's not the Becky I know in Lockhart.Thanks to all you guy's for the Intel. I also received several PM from guy's helping me out also. One day I hope to meet this cutie when I have some business up north. If I do see her I will report back with a full review AND some current photo's.

C5.

Shortylong8
03-09-17, 13:40
I found another one, she actually sent me this one but she looked way better in person.Damn TL, she looks hot as hell, pm me some info if possible.

Stay Safe.

WindyMan
03-09-17, 13:59
Becky herself sent me those pics. The dark one you can't see her face but the legs look like hers. I will admit the face one doesn't look like her exactly. All I can say is, they both came to me from Becky, or someone pretending to be Becky.Her face is tanned now. Her hair is brown not black for sure. It maight be her but not definitely.

Little Johnson
03-09-17, 16:00
Her face is tanned now. Her hair is brown not black for sure. It maight be her but not definitely.Becky has hazel eyes not blue.

ShadowMonger
03-09-17, 23:48
I was driving in Georgia a few years back, got stopped for running a red. I hadn't, but I'm sure it was because he saw my northern plate. I installed a dash cam 2 weeks later and it's never off.Stopped because my front tires were touching the white line at stop light! Funny cause I saw the cop car parked in the dark on a side street near 38th & OBT. The fact was that I was driving very carefully so not to be stopped. I immediately had WTF in mind when I saw his headlights fire up after passing him. After a stop sign or two I headed toward I-4 however he followed me for multiple blocks while backup was catching up.

I was accused of possessing crack then came an accusation of hooker-looking. Every question presented by the deputy caused my respectful reply with 2 simple questions. "How can you stop me for running a red light when I saw you right behind me and I was purposely driving extra smooth?" & "Can I see your dash cam?" Innocent me made it through without bracelets or a ticket because: a) I was profiled as a white guy on the wrong street at the wrong time; b) Freedom of travel has been upheld by the Supreme Court and, I stopped before the M. F'ing white line!

ShadowMonger
03-09-17, 23:53
Little brunet haunted my dreams just the other night. Little soft A-cup thing who rushed with an attitude almost ruined my dream until I took back some control. Will pass next time. I'd rather dream about performers instead of lookers.

TeenLover
03-10-17, 09:53
Little brunet haunted my dreams just the other night. Little soft A-cup thing who rushed with an attitude almost ruined my dream until I took back some control. Will pass next time. I'd rather dream about performers instead of lookers.I'm out there quite a bit and the only brunette "looker" I have ever seen are either Gina or Becky, neither of which has ever rushed me. Becky however won't talk to me anymore because I was out once and didn't pick her up but that's another story.

Was this Lockhart or Edgewater?

Camera3
03-10-17, 09:59
Stopped because my front tires were touching the white line at stop light! Funny cause I saw the cop car parked in the dark on a side street near 38th & OBT. The fact was that I was driving very carefully so not to be stopped. I immediately had WTF in mind when I saw his headlights fire up after passing him. After a stop sign or two I headed toward I-4 however he followed me for multiple blocks while backup was catching up.

I was accused of possessing crack then came an accusation of hooker-looking. Every question presented by the deputy caused my respectful reply with 2 simple questions. "How can you stop me for running a red light when I saw you right behind me and I was purposely driving extra smooth?" & "Can I see your dash cam?" Innocent me made it through without bracelets or a ticket because: a) I was profiled as a white guy on the wrong street at the wrong time; b) Freedom of travel has been upheld by the Supreme Court and, I stopped before the M. F'ing white line!I have a friend in Las Vegas in the hobby that has an interesting strategy. When he cruises the back streets he always carries a big Bible with him. When (not if) he gets stopped by LE and is asked what he is doing he always picks up that big leather bound King James, smiles and says, "I'm doing the Lord's work. " He swears the cops always just walk away at that point.

I can't speak of this strategy first hand, but it does sound like it might work.

C3.

TeenLover
03-10-17, 11:54
I have a friend in Las Vegas in the hobby that has an interesting strategy. When he cruises the back streets he always carries a big Bible with him. When (not if) he gets stopped by LE and is asked what he is doing he always picks up that big leather bound King James, smiles and says, "I'm doing the Lord's work. " He swears the cops always just walk away at that point.

I can't speak of this strategy first hand, but it does sound like it might work.

C3.I don't know, I think the only answer they will believe is "I'm looking for a hooker sir".

LuvLargeCheeks
03-10-17, 15:28
Stopped because my front tires were touching the white line at stop light! Funny cause I saw the cop car parked in the dark on a side street near 38th & OBT. The fact was that I was driving very carefully so not to be stopped. I immediately had WTF in mind when I saw his headlights fire up after passing him. After a stop sign or two I headed toward I-4 however he followed me for multiple blocks while backup was catching up.

I was accused of possessing crack then came an accusation of hooker-looking. Every question presented by the deputy caused my respectful reply with 2 simple questions. "How can you stop me for running a red light when I saw you right behind me and I was purposely driving extra smooth?" & "Can I see your dash cam?" Innocent me made it through without bracelets or a ticket because: a) I was profiled as a white guy on the wrong street at the wrong time; b) Freedom of travel has been upheld by the Supreme Court and, I stopped before the M. F'ing white line!

What time was this? Like day or night. When it comes to paradrise trail and sws in general, everybody is always crying and complaining about rates my main thing is to keep on mongering fuck the rates you can overpay 10 or 20 bucks but with a wrong move you can't monger from inside a cell or pay way more for lawyer. Especially if youre not in that area alot to do recon or u don't know the ropes well. In my opinion if u can get cheap service great but if u have to pay 10 or 20 more (because the girl asks for more) to get the job done fast and then get the fuck out of there and go home and be safe thats what im going to do.

ShadowMonger
03-19-17, 19:33
What time was this? Like day or night. When it comes to paradrise trail and sws in general, everybody is always crying and complaining about rates my main thing is to keep on mongering fuck the rates you can overpay 10 or 20 bucks but with a wrong move you can't monger from inside a cell or pay way more for lawyer. Especially if youre not in that area alot to do recon or u don't know the ropes well. In my opinion if u can get cheap service great but if u have to pay 10 or 20 more (because the girl asks for more) to get the job done fast and then get the fuck out of there and go home and be safe thats what im going to do.It was around or after midnight. Felt totally relieved to go home and drop a load.

ShadowMonger
03-19-17, 19:40
I have a friend in Las Vegas in the hobby that has an interesting strategy. When he cruises the back streets he always carries a big Bible with him. When (not if) he gets stopped by LE and is asked what he is doing he always picks up that big leather bound King James, smiles and says, "I'm doing the Lord's work. " He swears the cops always just walk away at that point.

C3.Name, rank and serial number, not much else these days. Those new little cameras on OCSO shoulders can be vindicating and damning.

ShadowMonger
03-19-17, 19:46
I'm out there quite a bit and the only brunette "looker" I have ever seen are either Gina or Becky, neither of which has ever rushed me. Becky however won't talk to me anymore because I was out once and didn't pick her up but that's another story.

Was this Lockhart or Edgewater?Lockhart. I haven't dreamt about this one again and she was only out a few times. However: Becky appeared in my last dream; finally! I've heard everyone else's fantasy but, honestly I had little luck anywhere in the past few weeks. Good timing Saturday and now I dreamed up her digits.

Shadow.

DPovzor
03-29-17, 07:17

Thanks!

StreetWizard
03-30-17, 22:57
Had a mediocre dream at best with one of the names above. She is an older blonde milfy type that I had recognized from before as Sassy but she insisted on a different name-Sherry. CBJ, barely touched me, poor technique. The only redeeming feature about it was she contained while I nutted, but still was covered. Would not repeat. After the date she said on the phone with someone that her name was mattie. Will pass her up if I see her again.

StreetWizard
04-03-17, 21:15
Megan's got good head game and is rather cute. No obvious sines of the street-meds. Would repeat and have. Also have to pass along a warning. Lots of stings going down in the Lockhart and Edgewater area. Stay carefull.

Smielyswim
04-04-17, 11:20
Megan's got good head game and is rather cute. No obvious sines of the street-meds. Would repeat and have. Also have to pass along a warning. Lots of stings going down in the Lockhart and Edgewater area. Stay carefull.Saw here picked her up, but sadly it did not work out tried to take me to obvious trap out then turned ditzy I had to un pull that trigger glad you was able to enjoy your time with her.

TeenLover
04-04-17, 12:47
I saw some girls I had never seen before. Kind of a nice blonde walking National, a cute (in the dark at least) young looking skinny redhead at Busby but she was so fidgety I'm not sure I would ever invite her into my car. Some oldies like Brittany who is usually found on Edgewater was out by the BK as was Beckys nasty Aunt.

StreetWizard
04-05-17, 20:29
I saw some girls I had never seen before. Kind of a nice blonde walking National, a cute (in the dark at least) young looking skinny redhead at Busby but she was so fidgety I'm not sure I would ever invite her into my car. Some oldies like Brittany who is usually found on Edgewater was out by the BK as was Beckys nasty Aunt.Got to remind, brunette Brittany's not worth it.

TeenLover
04-05-17, 21:37
Got to remind, brunette Brittany's not worth it.This one is blonde.

RollerBall69
04-06-17, 13:11
Lockhart pretty dead very few out here anyone have any places with checking out.

YoungT Hunter
04-10-17, 04:51
Not sure if it's a sting going on, but I seen a LEO park right behind the BK and a beautiful "WSW" wearing a black jacket. Be careful fellas she might be a LEO. It seems like LEO IS REALLY trying hard to shut down this area down for good. It's been ghost town the past month or so.

MoneyMike32
04-17-17, 21:31
Has anyone seen or talked to the little Mary, I had a dream about that one and let me say that O. M. F. G. That's the one, if you ever get the chance to get with that one. YEAH.

MoneyMike32
04-18-17, 00:26
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

You are getting really close to being gone

A2

ShadowMonger
04-19-17, 20:09
Has anyone seen or talked to the little Mary, I had a dream about that one and let me say that O. M. F. G. That's the one, if you ever get the chance to get with that one. YEAH.Has been quite a while since I had a little dream about Li'l Mary. Cute little red. Forest City. Accommodating was my dream. Had her # for a while, which was nice while it lasted but, like all dreams, they are fleeting and not remembered in full 1080 p.

TeenLover
04-29-17, 01:37
This part of town has become deader than dead. Not really worth anyone's time any more.

Chris5
04-29-17, 08:37
This part of town has become deader than dead. Not really worth anyone's time any more.Head on over to Paradise Trail brother. We have plenty of beautiful hookers over here. More than enough to go around.

C5.

TeenLover
04-29-17, 20:58
Head on over to Paradise Trail brother. We have plenty of beautiful hookers over here. More than enough to go around.

C5.You're right, I just live north of town so Lockhart was more convenient but there's nothing but police there now so I guess I need to take the extra 20 minutes and keep driving south on OBT.

Elysium
05-01-17, 13:19
You're right, I just live north of town so Lockhart was more convenient but there's nothing but police there now so I guess I need to take the extra 20 minutes and keep driving south on OBT.Yeah man it's pretty sad lately, not seen anything out in recent weeks. Getting to paradise, while more plentiful, isn't just down the road. I feel your struggle.

LongJohnson122
05-06-17, 02:22
This area isn't as dead as you may think got to do a little hunting and you'll find what you're looking for. Off 441 and clarcona there's a "long road" find it and find pleasure my fellow mongers.

Also new vid of tori blow cock.

Damage. 4 BBBJ.

Skinny as shit nice tits cool personality will repeat.

Of course gentlemen stay safe ljs out!

TeenLover
05-06-17, 20:40
This area isn't as dead as you may think got to do a little hunting and you'll find what you're looking for. Off 441 and clarcona there's a "long road" find it and find pleasure my fellow mongers.

Also new vid of tori blow cock.

Damage. 4 BBBJ.

Skinny as shit nice tits cool personality will repeat.

Of course gentlemen stay safe ljs out!That isn't Tori the little red head was it? Is there a link to that video?

Yankee Doodle
05-07-17, 20:24
Stopped in this afternoon, saw a couple ladies in the area, both in 40's. Did not have time to partake in a dream, but bought Heather a double cheeseburger and got her digits. Thought I'd come back to my desktop and start intel. She is 5'6" , long brunette hair with some grey starting. Face has some miles, says she only smokes a little, does do the hard stuff. Relatively slender, B cups, with a little tummy pouch. This afternoon wearing a red top, with a black kind of bra strap thing under. Didn't see a tatoo on chest. Says only in O'do 7 months, (there was a Heather with chest tat a few years ago). Pleasant to talk too, but in need of some medicine, so I was put on alert. I need to learn this search function better, so I can sort the wow from the no-way. Any advise? Yd.

EmptySpot
05-08-17, 22:17
Found Anna walking near Spa Serenity. Late 20's to early 30's WSW with a tight little spinner body and nice ass. Face like Sarah Jessica Parkers less attractive cousin, but, doable. To the old stump grinder for a half and half. Good overall performance, nice girl personality wise, very sub. Damage was. 3 plus room. Have digits for senior members.

LongJohnson122
05-09-17, 11:14
She said tori and she was a little red head.

That isn't Tori the little red head was it? Is there a link to that video?.

Dragon88
05-09-17, 19:38
Found Anna walking near Spa Serenity. Late 20's to early 30's WSW with a tight little spinner body and nice ass. Face like Sarah Jessica Parkers less attractive cousin, but, doable. To the old stump grinder for a half and half. Good overall performance, nice girl personality wise, very sub. Damage was. 3 plus room. Have digits for senior members.Better than nothing.

TrailGuy
05-11-17, 17:43
Looking for info on talent named Gina. Anyone with info, please give a holler. Either on this thread or pm me. Miss her terribly.

Thanks.

TeenLover
05-11-17, 22:16
Looking for info on talent named Gina. Anyone with info, please give a holler. Either on this thread or pm me. Miss her terribly.

Thanks.She told me she was at the BK last night. I have her digits, if I get permission I will PM you.

TrailGuy
05-12-17, 18:50
She told me she was at the BK last night. I have her digits, if I get permission I will PM you.Would be great. If you see her, tell her I visited her while she was on vacation.

FlyGuyEddie007
05-14-17, 21:55
I don't see anymore posts about Tyler did she drop off the map?

BigDaddy2977
05-15-17, 06:53
I don't see anymore posts about Tyler did she drop off the map?She did. Cleaned up and out of the game.

Paul Atreides
05-15-17, 11:54
She did. Cleaned up and out of the game.She is available, but limited only to some weekends.

Atreides.

FlyGuyEddie007
05-15-17, 23:38
She is available, but limited only to some weekends.

Atreides.Back on back page of SW?

FlyGuyEddie007
05-17-17, 10:38
She is available, but limited only to some weekends.

Atreides.Any other info it was kinda limited?

MunkysLove
05-27-17, 07:01
It's a long shot, but does anybody know if the short slightly chubby big tit Lacey is still in this area? I used to dream with her a while back, but then kinda dropped off the planet on me, any help would be appreciated.

ML.

Rufus2104
05-27-17, 08:39
I saw this girl several years ago. She gave a good BBBJCIM that's about all I remember. Pics would not load PM me I will email pics.

Rufus2104.

Fuzzy
05-27-17, 09:41
It's a long shot, but does anybody know if the short slightly chubby big tit Lacey is still in this area? I used to dream with her a while back, but then kinda dropped off the planet on me, any help would be appreciated.

ML.I saw her about a month back. She goes by Lacey / Lauren. She lost weight and the boobs Heard that she robbed some clients and that she informed on candy vendors. I use to love those jugs.

Scottluvsbbw
05-27-17, 09:52
Passed 5-7 days ago, about 3 am. She was headed home but I probably could've had her if I stopped. Was top notch back in the day, gotten a little hard since the drugs. Still every bit of amazing chubbiness.

Paul Atreides
05-27-17, 22:06
Any other info it was kinda limited?Has a regular job and taking her of her kid, more flexibility on the weekends. Will try to find her digits, still hit or miss regardless.

She responds if she feels like it.

Atreides.

MunkysLove
05-28-17, 06:41
Passed 5-7 days ago, about 3 am. She was headed home but I probably could've had her if I stopped. Was top notch back in the day, gotten a little hard since the drugs. Still every bit of amazing chubbiness.She was a great one the times I got to see her, if she's not too far gone I'd love to give her one more good go round.

RichyRich1964
05-28-17, 21:26

ML.Winston and aloha she hangs there.

Iceman407
05-29-17, 00:26
Winston and aloha she hangs there.Dude all your post are of Lacey.

TeenLover
05-29-17, 10:26
I was wondering if any of you had spotted Gina recently. She isn't answering any of her numbers, I went out looking last night and didn't find her. I have an itch that she knows how to scratch.

MunkysLove
05-30-17, 13:31
Winston and aloha she hangs there.I saw from your post about her that you stopped messing with her for a while, any update on her before I go hunting her down?

RichyRich1964
05-31-17, 04:12
I saw from your post about her that you stopped messing with her for a while, any update on her before I go hunting her down?Heard she has a b / f seen her with this guy alot.

LongJohnson122
05-31-17, 15:00
Won't let me upload mobile pics right. Sorry.

MoneyMike32
06-04-17, 19:04
Found Anna walking near Spa Serenity. Late 20's to early 30's WSW with a tight little spinner body and nice ass. Face like Sarah Jessica Parkers less attractive cousin, but, doable. To the old stump grinder for a half and half. Good overall performance, nice girl personality wise, very sub. Damage was. 3 plus room. Have digits for senior members.What are the digits on that girl that you was talking about.

Elysium
06-05-17, 09:45
So this is a couple days late on Shay from Saturday night. I dreamt that I went out after the rain around 130 am and found this tall slim WSW near the foodbank on edgewater. Made the scoop and did a quick LEO check and drove to my safe spot. Damage was 0. 4 for FS and long and short I would not repeat. During the headache relief she kept dozing off and was quick to move on before it was "ready". Finally did get ready and she was very tight for sure but not very fun. Nice enough girl but save your coin for something more enthusiastic. Stay safe.

Scottluvsbbw
06-14-17, 02:16
Few days late but rescued her from LEO about 430 pm, almost like uncle flushed a crack house out. I felt very generous and took her back to geneva, some medication later and generous FS for half hour almost, I felled her tank up then dropped her off at hill top.

RichyRich1964
06-14-17, 21:23
Few days late but rescued her from LEO about 430 pm, almost like uncle flushed a crack house out. I felt very generous and took her back to geneva, some medication later and generous FS for half hour almost, I felled her tank up then dropped her off at hill top.What day was this dream.

Yankee Doodle
06-18-17, 22:46
I happened to stop into a certain Burger King, and had just completed a phone call for my hookup, then saw 3 interesting blonde ladies one right after the other. Two asked for a cigarette, I don't smoke any more, but I asked their names. Megan and Cheyenne. Then just up the road there was a bunch of flashing light activity and a lady with a limp was walking past, but I didn't stop, I had no donuts to feed the uncles. I don't recall any intel on those 3, I'd like some if you have it. Yd.

TeenLover
06-19-17, 06:59
I happened to stop into a certain Burger King, and had just completed a phone call for my hookup, then saw 3 interesting blonde ladies one right after the other. Two asked for a cigarette, I don't smoke any more, but I asked their names. Megan and Cheyenne. Then just up the road there was a bunch of flashing light activity and a lady with a limp was walking past, but I didn't stop, I had no donuts to feed the uncles. I don't recall any intel on those 3, I'd like some if you have it. Yd.Cheyenne used to be hot, if you can get past the no front teeth thing but the drugs are really hitting her hard. I would avoid, and have.

FymGirls
06-21-17, 05:28
Had a dream about a month or two ago with Becky. At the time, She only wanted to play the flute and I threw some mario coins for some slurp music. I always wish she wanted FS because she has a nice face with a small body, brownish dirty blondish hair. Had a young soft voice and gave the softest flute lessons.

Well tonight, I struck gold!

Started off over by the speedway area where I had my strawberry dream the past two nights. I hope I run into Mariam but no luck. Around 2 am, about 5 dreams are walking around. All are pretty low level injured reserves so I circle a bit and decide to head up by the Sunoco. Nothing impressive and LEO parked up. Seen one monger get pulled down. Too hot. I'm headed to edgewater. Seen some dreams off Lee but I want something cute, and the walking dead was out. Hit edgewater and seen a dream at the wawa. Kinda cute but not really. It's getting late. I need to I need some flute playage quick.

Turnes down to paradise and clarcona ocoee by the Burger King and spot. BECKY! It's fucking. HER! The monger gods awarded me for my patience. I do the dumbest shit and pull up quick because I know she gets snatched up super quick and I am not going to miss this one. I roll up and ask her to walk towards the back. Just in case. She says ok and I whip around by the garbage can. Something's wrong though.

Becky jumps in quick and balls up in the passenger leg space area. She says, "LEO parked across the street. You got to pull out and it's got to look like I am not in your car. " (I'm thinking SHIT I have never been awaken from a dream by LEO and I planned on keeping it that way. Played cool and drove right passed and headed out of the area. The whole time, Becky is joking and being cute. We are laughing and she says " I remember you so that is why I jumped in so quick. I thought it might be a set up. " She doesn't rush and agrees that we need to leave the area so we have a convo about what has been going on around the area. She catches me up on all that is going on and we are joking and laughing and having a serious convo before we even get to the damage. Nice. The vibe is a good one.

After pulling into a spot we agree on flute lessons and finally, FS. Problem again. She has no condom. Fine. She was cool with heading to the store, which took forever because the clerk. Becky sat in my car, opened it from the inside when I got back and kept up with the talking. Man. At this point. Life is good and it's time to find a spot!

Parked and the memories of one of the softest flute lessons came ringing back. She took her time and moaned like a soft spoken champ that she is. I love her small music frame because it fits perfectly in my spaceship. Now it's time blast off! As we are slam dancing in the seat, a black truck with dark tints rolls up slow. FUCK not now. Not tonight. Not with Becky!

The truck literally pulls facing us on the opposite parking space and we are dipped low in the seat. "I'm thinking. I'm busted so I am going to slam this a little bit more and at least explode in her if I'm going down! LOL. The thrill turned me on and she wasn't paying attention to the truck. She couldn't see it from how she was laying. So I kicked it into gear and finished every drop inside her as she maintained her soft, sexy moaning. So what do I do next?. We are naked and the truck lights are on us!

I creep back to the driver seat and we both rush to put our clothes on. As she is laying back, she kinda laughs and says she can't get her pants fully back on. It's a serious but still soft and playful tone as we are both kinda freaked out that this truck is sitting there with its lights on us. I tell her I am going to throw it into gear and pull off. She says, "do it. " We dip and don't look back.

Afterwards she asks for help. Doesn't have a phone and needs to get to a hotel but doesn't know where she is staying. Ok np. Gave her my phone. She makes a call. And then asks if I can drive her to a hotel out of her pick up area. I really don't mind because we just had a really good time and she was amazing so I am not going to just leave her stuck. I drive her to the spot as we have another serious convo and she thanks me and walks into the lobby.

3 nights in a row, I am new to posting but I been watching for some time now. Going to take a small break and will be back out soon. Stay safe mongers!

TeenLover
06-21-17, 15:13
Had a dream about a month or two ago with Becky. At the time, She only wanted to play the flute and I threw some mario coins for some slurp music. I always wish she wanted FS because she has a nice face with a small body, brownish dirty blondish hair. Had a young soft voice and gave the softest flute lessons.

Well tonight, I struck gold!

Started off over by the speedway area where I had my strawberry dream the past two nights. I hope I run into Mariam but no luck. Around 2 am, about 5 dreams are walking around. All are pretty low level injured reserves so I circle a bit and decide to head up by the Sunoco. Nothing impressive and LEO parked up. Seen one monger get pulled down. Too hot. I'm headed to edgewater. Seen some dreams off Lee but I want something cute, and the walking dead was out. Hit edgewater and seen a dream at the wawa. Kinda cute but not really. It's getting late. I need to I need some flute playage quick.

Turnes down to paradise and clarcona ocoee by the Burger King and spot. BECKY! It's fucking. HER! The monger gods awarded me for my patience. I do the dumbest shit and pull up quick because I know she gets snatched up super quick and I am not going to miss this one. I roll up and ask her to walk towards the back. Just in case. She says ok and I whip around by the garbage can. Something's wrong though.

Becky jumps in quick and balls up in the passenger leg space area. She says, "LEO parked across the street. You got to pull out and it's got to look like I am not in your car. " (I'm thinking SHIT I have never been awaken from a dream by LEO and I planned on keeping it that way. Played cool and drove right passed and headed out of the area. The whole time, Becky is joking and being cute. We are laughing and she says " I remember you so that is why I jumped in so quick. I thought it might be a set up. " She doesn't rush and agrees that we need to leave the area so we have a convo about what has been going on around the area. She catches me up on all that is going on and we are joking and laughing and having a serious convo before we even get to the damage. Nice. The vibe is a good one.

After pulling into a spot we agree on flute lessons and finally, FS. Problem again. She has no condom. Fine. She was cool with heading to the store, which took forever because the clerk. Becky sat in my car, opened it from the inside when I got back and kept up with the talking. Man. At this point. Life is good and it's time to find a spot!

Parked and the memories of one of the softest flute lessons came ringing back. She took her time and moaned like a soft spoken champ that she is. I love her small music frame because it fits perfectly in my spaceship. Now it's time blast off! As we are slam dancing in the seat, a black truck with dark tints rolls up slow. FUCK not now. Not tonight. Not with Becky!

The truck literally pulls facing us on the opposite parking space and we are dipped low in the seat. "I'm thinking. I'm busted so I am going to slam this a little bit more and at least explode in her if I'm going down! LOL. The thrill turned me on and she wasn't paying attention to the truck. She couldn't see it from how she was laying. So I kicked it into gear and finished every drop inside her as she maintained her soft, sexy moaning. So what do I do next?. We are naked and the truck lights are on us!

I creep back to the driver seat and we both rush to put our clothes on. As she is laying back, she kinda laughs and says she can't get her pants fully back on. It's a serious but still soft and playful tone as we are both kinda freaked out that this truck is sitting there with its lights on us. I tell her I am going to throw it into gear and pull off. She says, "do it. " We dip and don't look back.

Afterwards she asks for help. Doesn't have a phone and needs to get to a hotel but doesn't know where she is staying. Ok np. Gave her my phone. She makes a call. And then asks if I can drive her to a hotel out of her pick up area. I really don't mind because we just had a really good time and she was amazing so I am not going to just leave her stuck. I drive her to the spot as we have another serious convo and she thanks me and walks into the lobby.

3 nights in a row, I am new to posting but I been watching for some time now. Going to take a small break and will be back out soon. Stay safe mongers!I thought I saw Becky by the McD's the other night, all I saw was a pair of amazing legs so it might not have been her, she got scooped up at Pope St and I never saw her again. She hates me now anyway because I don't pick her up every time I see her.

Nerdy10
06-23-17, 12:04
When you google Roxanne Duncan her name is so popular that google suggest it. I look at her * account and she was a pretty thing.

Nerdy10
06-23-17, 12:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Nerdy10
06-23-17, 12:08
Madelyn looks good for a over 45 woman. But be careful. She carried a knife and will rob you and possibly cut up your leather seats.

RollerBall69
06-23-17, 15:45
When you google Roxanne Duncan her name is so popular that google suggest it. I look at her * account and she was a pretty thing.I seen her a couple times in last month think she moved away and got cleaned up seems like she doing good talk to her for a minute.

TrailHunter
06-23-17, 16:02
When you google Roxanne Duncan her name is so popular that google suggest it. I look at her * account and she was a pretty thing.Roxanne was TH's go to girl in Lockhart. Sexy and one of the best ALL TIME.

TH.

FymGirls
06-23-17, 18:02
The following daydream from my last dream with Becky the night before, went like this.

I stop in after work to pump gas by the mcdonalds and Becky comes walking by. Totally random and I was not on the hunt. We had a dream the night before and when she seen me pumping gas, she smiled, waved and ran over with her cute high pitch voice. We talked while I pumped gas and I let her know that I am not trying to do anything today. She says ok, can you give me a ride down the street? I agree and she jumps in.

While I am driving her, we get into a playful convo and I agree to flute lessons. We pull up to a place with 4 dudes outside and I tell her, " I am not going in there."

She said" ok let me run inside, I will be right back. " Cool. I wait for like 30 minutes. Was about to pull off and she came out. She was on something. Was super quiet and said, " let's just get out of here".

So I am back on the road and we have been driving way outside of the normal areas. The whole time, She is curled down in the passenger seat. She apologizes for acting weird and sits back up in the seat. Honestly. I know what I am getting into out here so. Whatever. She starts playing with herself and says, " I want your flute really bad!

We pull into a car wash and she talks the WHOLE time the water is on. She starts playing the flute when the wash stops and I am like. SMH. But she plays really good and is moaning. Whatever she took, has her overly horny and she turns full porn star on me LOL. Just as she is getting going really good, a truck pulls up in the vacuum area but it is right in the same lane of sight as where we were. Becky DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT! I tell her, someone is close by that can see us and she moans louder, looks up at me and says, " they got to pay if they want to watch." Then we both bust out laughing and she continues. At this point, I'm like Fuck it. She wants to to FS but has no condom so she continues playing flute until I blast off.

Afterwards, it's a longer than normal ride back to the BK so we get to talking again and she wants to hang out, stop working and come back later that night. I was off work with nothing to do so I agree. We stop by the BK to give her mom my digits to ensure her safety and another girl walks up to talk to her. I am not liking them hanging around the car for so long and Becky starts taking super long. I was there for about another 30 minutes.

The other girl wanted to get whatever Becky took and wanted her to take it with her around the corner. I seen them both laying in the grass, tripping out so I just pulled out and dipped. Seen LEO across the street so thanks for the Dream Becky!

On my way from work, I seen her mom walking but I didn't have time to stop.

Later that night I had a dream on the other side of Paradise Trail that you can read about in the streetwalker board.

Happy hunting!

TeenLover
06-23-17, 18:55
I feel sorry for this girl Cheyenne. Many of you take advantage of her weak state. She clearly has an open active std infection on her lips and you guys continue to pick up. Shame on y'all. Get her some help man.Well. Anyone who picks her up deserves what they get but feeling sorry for a girl being a former hottie who sucks dick for $20 a pop because she needs her next hit? That's a bit far.

Nerdy10
06-25-17, 08:33
So this is a couple days late on Shay from Saturday night. I dreamt that I went out after the rain around 130 am and found this tall slim WSW near the foodbank on edgewater. Made the scoop and did a quick LEO check and drove to my safe spot. Damage was 0. 4 for FS and long and short I would not repeat. During the headache relief she kept dozing off and was quick to move on before it was "ready". Finally did get ready and she was very tight for sure but not very fun. Nice enough girl but save your coin for something more enthusiastic. Stay safe.Stay away frm Shay, she never looks healthy. She smells, looks boney.

Nerdy10
06-25-17, 08:39
Ok. So in terms on SW in clarcona on this forum who are the best top five.

Nerdy10
06-25-17, 08:45
Well. Anyone who picks her up deserves what they get but feeling sorry for a girl being a former hottie who sucks dick for $20 a pop because she needs her next hit? That's a bit far.I just like to talk to them, bUT I never do business because of disease and I don't want to take it into my clean house, but most girls including BECKY will take 10 for BJ.

TeenLover
06-25-17, 11:13
Ok. So in terms on SW in clarcona on this forum who are the best top five.1. Gina.

2. The rest. Walking dead is a pretty accurate description.

FymGirls
06-25-17, 12:08
1. Gina.

2. The rest. Walking dead is a pretty accurate description.Becky is up there. Still has a pretty face. Great flute playing skills!

But hes right. The walking dead fits perfect LOL.

DPovzor
06-25-17, 16:39
Is Gina still working the area?

Dank Dabs 42
06-25-17, 20:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Nerdy10
06-25-17, 23:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Nerdy10
06-25-17, 23:53
Becky is up there. Still has a pretty face. Great flute playing skills!

But hes right. The walking dead fits perfect LOL.Hahahhah. The reat is just walking dead so turn. This area is cleaned up and uncle and the residents want it that way.

Nerdy10
06-25-17, 23:55
Puerto Rican jen. How come nobody talks about her?

TeenLover
06-26-17, 00:35
Puerto Rican jen. How come nobody talks about her?Because I've never heard of her. At least that's my reason.

FymGirls
06-26-17, 05:57
Had a dream right after Ashley on the other side of paradise trail. When I finished with Ashely, I headed to BK clarcona to see if Becky is out and no dice. I head up edgewater and only two spinners so I pull up to Lacey and she agrees to FS for 30 flowers.

We get to the spot and she says skin flute lessons are a no go. I said, "What? Oh no. I got to get flute lessons or I got to drop you off. Just then. She said she would do it. Smh. She proceeded with a pretty mean flute session and I was ready to slam. She rushed the whole time. Smh. She did have a soft box and I unloaded a LOT since I didn't with Ashley it must have been built up LOL!

Only thing really good about Lacey is she moans in this high pitch voice that resembles Becky but her looks were average edgewater Spinner look.

Out of my two dreams tonight, Ashley took the win.

I will not pick up Lacey again.

Happy Hunting!

Scottluvsbbw
06-26-17, 12:20
Had a dream right after Ashley on the other side of paradise trail. When I finished with Ashely, I headed to BK clarcona to see if Becky is out and no dice. I head up edgewater and only two spinners so I pull up to Lacey and she agrees to FS for 30 flowers.

We get to the spot and she says skin flute lessons are a no go. I said, "What? Oh no. I got to get flute lessons or I got to drop you off. Just then. She said she would do it. Smh. She proceeded with a pretty mean flute session and I was ready to slam. She rushed the whole time. Smh. She did have a soft box and I unloaded a LOT since I didn't with Ashley it must have been built up LOL!

Only thing really good about Lacey is she moans in this high pitch voice that resembles Becky but her looks were average edgewater Spinner look.

Out of my two dreams tonight, Ashley took the win.

I will not pick up Lacey again.

Happy Hunting!Must be a different Lacey than the one I know because the one I know is definitely not a spinner. Borderline small BBW.

FymGirls
06-26-17, 16:08
Must be a different Lacey than the one I know because the one I know is definitely not a spinner. Borderline small BBW.Same one LOL. I just got to stop reporting drunk and high hahahaha. I read what I wrote like what the fuck? Haha everything correct but nooooooooo spinners haha.

TeenLover
06-26-17, 18:35
Is Gina still working the area?Lately she has moved back and forth between Edgewater and OBT. She has no phone so she's hard to get a hold of. I don't see her anymore (for personal reasons, she's still a very good BBBJ girl) but I know she's out there.

Grain 56
06-26-17, 18:38
Puerto Rican jen. How come nobody talks about her?

Because I've never heard of her. At least that's my reason.Are you referring to Jenni that walks around the 43rd ST area most every day of the week or is this a different Jenni up in Lockhart area? 43rd Jenni has been around for years and years. She used to be my go to SW when all else failed, that's how much she is out, but I haven't picked her up in well over a year due to her sticky hands and a pair of my eye glasses. She used to do anything, and I mean ANYTHING for $30 with me. YMMV. She tries to chase me down almost every time that I have been in the area over the past year but I no longer let her get in my car. I saw her last Friday afternoon trying to flag down someone for some work at the Gas Station at 43rd. I have noticed over the past month that she is looking rail thin these days due to the fact that she hasn't been on vacation in some time now to add some weight. Great Spinner Body though.

The reason no one talks about 43rd Jenni on the Lockhart forum is because: One, she is a Trail Staple and most everyone knows of her so no one mentions her generally and Two, she is usually much further south than the Lockhart area so when she is mentioned, it is in the SW Thread. Someone mentioned her just the other day on the SW thread, I haven't seen her mentioned in a while other than that.

She can be found everyday on OBT or NASH - usually between 39th and 45th ST without fail. If this isn't the Jenni you are referring to, than I do not know her.

Of course this is all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.

Grain 56.

Scottluvsbbw
06-26-17, 18:52
In the pouring rain I was driving around Lockhart /Edgewater area with coin, time, and a very hard dick. I kept passing up on Shay. Then final pass I found Lacey and we booked it up to Geneva while the rain poured, the pussy was wet, tight, and smooth. I feed Lacey 3 rocks and the panties and inhibitions fell off. I filled her tank, fisted her pussy for an extra 60. All in all a good favorite. Yes I paid more than the norm but it wasn't the normal date.

SlimShady96
06-27-17, 08:45
Got super lucky last night, scouted for 10 minutes then was going to catch a smoke at Patel's station. Checked my phone to see if I missed any replies back and nothing but crickets. I went to take my seatbelt off and there she was, just appeared out of thin air. Beck is my ATF headache girl, I have never had a spec of trouble from her, outstanding service every time. I do admit to donating a slightly higher number of coffee beans but just like last night when I first saw her a car swooped in and she spoke to him and then promptly jumped in my chariot. Sorry to say she said her phone was smashed and no sight of getting digits.

Chris5
06-27-17, 08:56
Got super lucky last night, scouted for 10 minutes then was going to catch a smoke at Patel's station. Checked my phone to see if I missed any replies back and nothing but crickets. I went to take my seatbelt off and there she was, just appeared out of thin air. Beck is my ATF headache girl, I have never had a spec of trouble from her, outstanding service every time. I do admit to donating a slightly higher number of coffee beans but just like last night when I first saw her a car swooped in and she spoke to him and then promptly jumped in my chariot. Sorry to say she said her phone was smashed and no sight of getting digits.Does anyone have a pic of Becky?

C5.

TrailGuy
06-27-17, 11:38
Is Gina still working the area?I'm looking for this one too. Like fallen off the earth or you and I are just wrong place, wrong time. When she did have a phone, she took forever to respond. She missed out on some serious dreaming.

Dank Dabs 42
06-27-17, 14:15
Does anyone have a pic of Becky?

C5.A monger said she sent the face shot to him. The one with her on the bed there was some dispute if it is her or not. I have never met her so maybe some others can weigh in. And if anyone has any others please post.

Better quality pics can be found in post #1032 and #1033

Chris5
06-27-17, 14:23
A monger said she sent the face shot to him. The one with her on the bed there was some dispute if it is her or not. I have never met her so maybe some others can weigh in.

Better quality pics can be found in post #1032 and #1033Beautiful girl. Thanks for pic brother.

C5.

FymGirls
06-27-17, 16:42
A monger said she sent the face shot to him. The one with her on the bed there was some dispute if it is her or not. I have never met her so maybe some others can weigh in. And if anyone has any others please post.

Better quality pics can be found in post #1032 and #1033That's not the Becky in this area. She won't let me take pics.

I'll try to get some though C5. Its the least I could do the all the Mariam pics you post. If you have her digits let me know please.

Becky doesn't have a phone right now. Sucks cause she is good.

FymGirls
06-27-17, 17:00
Had a dream I was cruising edgewater by the race track. Not too much talent out and I was getting sleepy. Seen JJ and scooped her up. Down to earth older woman who was cool. 30 flowers for FS but I didn't have change so I threw her 40 for taking her time.

She gave soft flute lessons. A little too soft. I did have to ask her to blow a bit harder and she adjusted like a champ.

Got outside the car as she leaned her ass out and started. She played with herself in my seat, talked dirty like I like it (coincidence), then she fluted me up while I was standing outside my car still.

She turns back over and we get busy again from behind. As I tell her I'm exploding, she starts bucking her ass up and down which ended it on point! LOL.

Dropped her off at her house afterwards. She did offer her digits but I declined. Definitely friendlier than Lacey but I could go without picking her up again.

Happy hunting!

SlimShady96
06-27-17, 19:11
Beautiful girl. Thanks for pic brother.

C5.That's not Becky, she doesn't have a tat around her neck, maybe a diff Becky but not the one we talk about with the sweet voice.

TeenLover
06-27-17, 21:02
That's not Becky, she doesn't have a tat around her neck, maybe a diff Becky but not the one we talk about with the sweet voice.That is not Becky I have been told but Becky herself sent me those.

TeenLover
06-27-17, 21:05
I'm looking for this one too. Like fallen off the earth or you and I are just wrong place, wrong time. When she did have a phone, she took forever to respond. She missed out on some serious dreaming.She is either on Aloha and Edgewater or between the BK and the 7/11 on OBT. She doesn't need money as badly as she used to so she may not be out as often. As I said before she and I are not seeing each other so I may not have the most up to date info.

Chris5
06-28-17, 01:04
That is not Becky I have been told but Becky herself sent me those.

That's not Becky, she doesn't have a tat around her neck, maybe a diff Becky but not the one we talk about with the sweet voice.

That's not the Becky in this area. She won't let me take pics.

I'll try to get some though C5. Its the least I could do the all the Mariam pics you post. If you have her digits let me know please.

Becky doesn't have a phone right now. Sucks cause she is good.

A monger said she sent the face shot to him. The one with her on the bed there was some dispute if it is her or not. I have never met her so maybe some others can weigh in. And if anyone has any others please post.

Better quality pics can be found in post #1032 and #1033I'm impressed and appreciative from the responses I got back in regards to this sexy Becky chick. I thought only the BIG street walker thread in Orlando had all the fun and entertainment. You guy's are much appreciated by C5. Now someone snap a PIC of this chick. LOL.

C5.

FymGirls
06-28-17, 07:11
That's not Becky, she doesn't have a tat around her neck, maybe a diff Becky but not the one we talk about with the sweet voice.I can vouch for this. Those pics are not the Becky with the sweet voice. I haven't seen her around the past few days.

ScottChase1976
06-28-17, 16:23
Rolled through the Edgewater area today about 3 or so, and saw an Auburn haired beauty walking towards the racetrack. She didn't stop or look my way, perhaps I should have been more assertive. She went into the store, never came out. Auburn hair, short black shorts, a little jiggle to her. Any thoughts? Any info?

Scott.

Scottluvsbbw
06-29-17, 00:40
Rolled through the Edgewater area today about 3 or so, and saw an Auburn haired beauty walking towards the racetrack. She didn't stop or look my way, perhaps I should have been more assertive. She went into the store, never came out. Auburn hair, short black shorts, a little jiggle to her. Any thoughts? Any info?

Scott.The little jiggle sounds like definitely maybe Lacey. Two days ago her hair might've been considered auburn. But highly doubt she'd go to RaceTrac and stay. She usually hits up the Sunocos in the area.

MoneyMike32
07-01-17, 19:45
Had a dream I was cruising edgewater by the race track. Not too much talent out and I was getting sleepy. Seen JJ and scooped her up. Down to earth older woman who was cool. 30 flowers for FS but I didn't have change so I threw her 40 for taking her time.

She gave soft flute lessons. A little too soft. I did have to ask her to blow a bit harder and she adjusted like a champ.

Got outside the car as she leaned her ass out and started. She played with herself in my seat, talked dirty like I like it (coincidence), then she fluted me up while I was standing outside my car still.

She turns back over and we get busy again from behind. As I tell her I'm exploding, she starts bucking her ass up and down which ended it on point! LOL.

Dropped her off at her house afterwards. She did offer her digits but I declined. Definitely friendlier than Lacey but I could go without picking her up again.

Happy hunting!What's her name is she always in that area.

FymGirls
07-01-17, 19:59
I have the day off of work and my girl is at work so I go to sleep and had this dream.

It just finished raining and I am on the hunt. I normally start in the lee road area and work my way around and up towards 528 bk area. I enjoy the hunt and and so here I am. I don't really want to be out too long because I really need to get some personal shit done today so I decide to try to be quick. It is still raining so not much out and it is around 5 pm ish-6 pmish. I turn down Edgewater and see a HSW with an umbrella head towards the back of the auto parts store. I swing around a couple times and scope the area to make sure it is safe and go for the scoop when traffic is dead and nobody is driving around.

Her name is Tiffany and she has short Curly hair. Like I said, I did not have a whole lot of time but I just needed to be in a chicks mouth today. 2 flowers gets the flute lesson going and is stiff on 4 flowers for a grand finally. Even for room service. She stays at 4 flowers. Whatever. I am ready with 2 flowers and she says" pay me after" OK.

Does a great job and does have a tiny body that I would like to drill sometime. She gets going at a good pace, switches methods, DT like a champ and moaned the whole way through. It takes me a long time to blast off so I enjoy the flute lessons for a bit and then I tell her we can stop cause I don't have time and her phone was blowing up so all is good. I get my fix, she gets her flowers. We smoke a blunt on the way to drop her off and I get her number. She was in better shape than most SW out in this area so I told her I would hit her up when I had more time.

She says she is going to give me a good show next time, jumps out of the car and I take off. Tonight, my girl visits me and I'll finish the job there.

Happy hunting!

TittyManCam
07-01-17, 22:16
I have the day off of work and my girl is at work so I go to sleep and had this dream.

It just finished raining and I am on the hunt. I normally start in the lee road area and work my way around and up towards 528 bk area. I enjoy the hunt and and so here I am. I don't really want to be out too long because I really need to get some personal shit done today so I decide to try to be quick. It is still raining so not much out and it is around 5 pm ish-6 pmish. I turn down Edgewater and see a HSW with an umbrella head towards the back of the auto parts store. I swing around a couple times and scope the area to make sure it is safe and go for the scoop when traffic is dead and nobody is driving around.

Her name is Tiffany and she has short Curly hair. Like I said, I did not have a whole lot of time but I just needed to be in a chicks mouth today. 2 flowers gets the flute lesson going and is stiff on 4 flowers for a grand finally. Even for room service. She stays at 4 flowers. Whatever. I am ready with 2 flowers and she says" pay me after" OK.

Does a great job and does have a tiny body that I would like to drill sometime. She gets going at a good pace, switches methods, DT like a champ and moaned the whole way through. It takes me a long time to blast off so I enjoy the flute lessons for a bit and then I tell her we can stop cause I don't have time and her phone was blowing up so all is good. I get my fix, she gets her flowers. We smoke a blunt on the way to drop her off and I get her number. She was in better shape than most SW out in this area so I told her I would hit her up when I had more time.

She says she is going to give me a good show next time, jumps out of the car and I take off. Tonight, my girl visits me and I'll finish the job there.

Happy hunting!Crazy how I live in the area and have for years and haven't noticed any SW. Guess its me just not paying attention as the majority are on the trail. Good eye man.

RichyRich1964
07-02-17, 00:02
What's her name is she always in that area.That was lacey j.

ExEccieGuy
07-02-17, 00:13
It was raining lightly and Anna was walking along Edgewater with an umbrella. Scooped her and began driving to find a spot. She has very nice legs and a nice ass. Only wanted headache relief, I said. 25 McNuggets and she agreed butttttt. She wanted to be paid upfront. I said no. We agreed nothing was going to happen, so I drove her back to spot near Edgewater and we parted ways. Nope, I'm not disappointed. She was tripping so she didn't care either.

FymGirls
07-02-17, 08:03
Crazy how I live in the area and have for years and haven't noticed any SW. Guess its me just not paying attention as the majority are on the trail. Good eye man.Drive down lee from I 4 and make a right on edgwater you will see girls all the up to the wawa on john young. Keep going and make a left on clarcona ocoee amd a right back on the trail and you're in Beckys area. Her mom walks there too but you can usually catch a handful of SWs before you even get to that area. Its also easy for LEO to spot you so be super cautious in this area. And drive by a few times when you spot a SW.

I go in for the snatch when there is no traffic and usually the girls will agree to walk a street back in this area.

Happy hunting.

Scottluvsbbw
07-02-17, 09:40
It was raining lightly and Anna was walking along Edgewater with an umbrella. Scooped her and began driving to find a spot. She has very nice legs and a nice ass. Only wanted headache relief, I said. 25 McNuggets and she agreed butttttt. She wanted to be paid upfront. I said no. We agreed nothing was going to happen, so I drove her back to spot near Edgewater and we parted ways. Nope, I'm not disappointed. She was tripping so she didn't care either.Was she blond, mid+30's with a pooch belly? Sounds slot like Anna I picked up around Cleos about a month ago, wanting coins up front. I declined.

ExEccieGuy
07-02-17, 10:27
Was she blond, mid+30's with a pooch belly? Sounds slot like Anna I picked up around Cleos about a month ago, wanting coins up front. I declined.No, she was extremely petite and slender, maybe 5'5"-5'6", 100 lbs soaking wet. Brown to light brown hair, soft spoken.

FymGirls
07-03-17, 16:31
Had another dream with Tiffany off edgwater and aloha. Took her back to my place cause it was hot out and I didn't have too much time to just get a room.

Great BBBJ. As I was dropping her off, she said she wanted to do regular stuff with me and I didn't have to pay for the next service. Alright, I can live with that LOL!

TeenLover
07-05-17, 14:33
At Wawa on Edgewater. She's staying at a house on Aloha so now she's on Edgewater all the time. It's her birthday today.

Chris5
07-05-17, 18:18
At Wawa on Edgewater. She's staying at a house on Aloha so now she's on Edgewater all the time. It's her birthday today.It's also another 5 Paradise Trail girl's birthday today also buddy. LOL.

C5.

TeenLover
07-05-17, 21:23
It's also another 5 Paradise Trail girl's birthday today also buddy. LOL.

C5.Today actually is her birthday.

Chris5
07-05-17, 21:33
Today actually is her birthday.Happy birthday Gina!

C5.

Nerdy10
07-05-17, 23:07
Yesterday I noticed a new SW in the area of obt by the burger king. She was with a bunch of loser guys and one of them was a white dude with his shirt off and he had a thick beard. The girl I saw looks new to the street, she has a blue spandex pants and a blue tank top. Her face is better than becky. The best body I have seen out there ever. Better than so called becky who looks like a vampire now.

TeenLover
07-05-17, 23:16
Happy birthday Gina!

C5.Yes, she's 24 today so getting too old for me. .

Chris5
07-06-17, 08:54
Yes, she's 24 today so getting too old for me. .24 is definitely getting up there. LOL! It's been a year or so since I did a date with Gina, but what I do remember is she was so good at head, I came fast and hard. My perfect hooker would be right at 18 and weighs no more than 90 Pound's.

C5.

TeenLover
07-06-17, 12:31
24 is definitely getting up there. LOL! It's been a year or so since I did a date with Gina, but what I do remember is she was so good at head, I came fast and hard. My perfect hooker would be right at 18 and weighs no more than 90 Pound's.

C5.Very difficult to find however, at least for me and I agree with Gina's skils plus she's a sweetheart, my mother is more likely to rob me than Gina is.

ExEccieGuy
07-08-17, 08:48
Saw this petite blonde WSW standing in line at McD's on north OBT just south of Rose in the early evening last night. She is wearing a red short dress that showed off her goods pretty well. I stood next to her in line and would casually glance her way but not make eye contact. She was doing the same to me. After she ordered, I ordered next, and then went to fill my drink. Eventually she met me by the drink area and I said to her do you need a ride. She said yes because it was lightening and getting ready to rain. A few minutes later, we are in my car and away we go. She has a hotel room but I drive the opposite direction. She says she wants help with her room for the night, wanting. 60. Ha, that's a lousy excuse. Eventually I find a place to park. I tell her I only want half, not full. She says. 4, I tell her. 27 and she reluctantly says ok. Her BBBJCIMWS skills are nice, as she promised. As we drove back, we caught a terrific lightening show. She was a nice conversationalist. No signs of candy use. Repeat? Sure.

ExEccieGuy
07-08-17, 12:36
Decided to explore Aloha just off Edgewater to see what the commotion was about. Without even flashing the bat signal, drove past what was described to me as a trap house and a WSW walked out as though she was expecting me. It turns out she thought I was someone else because we have similar cars. She looked ok at first glance but that was a major no once she got in the car. Heavy heavy candy user with scabs galore. Says her name was Lilly or something close to it, originally from New Orleans. 30's, medium brown / dark brown hair, 5-3 ish, maybe 115 lbs. Personal hygiene was not her friend! She wanted. 40 for migraine relief, I countered with .30 and she said yes. We drove to a spot and she said where is my donation. I said donation comes at the END of service. She insisted on up front but I said no. She caved and went to work. Didn't even discuss cover, no cover but obviously I went no cover. Her skills were meh but adequate, nothing special. I really wasn't into it based on just her appearance, 2 out of 10 on the Richter scale, and lack of cleanliness. No repeat, stay the hell off Aloha, stick to main thoroughfares in that area. Idk about digits, she had a phone, but I didn't ask, didn't want them.

EEG.

Dank Dabs 42
07-08-17, 19:24
Saw this petite blonde WSW standing in line at McD's on north OBT just south of Rose in the early evening last night. She is wearing a red short dress that showed off her goods pretty well. I stood next to her in line and would casually glance her way but not make eye contact. She was doing the same to me. After she ordered, I ordered next, and then went to fill my drink. Eventually she met me by the drink area and I said to her do you need a ride. She said yes because it was lightening and getting ready to rain. A few minutes later, we are in my car and away we go. She has a hotel room but I drive the opposite direction. She says she wants help with her room for the night, wanting. 60. Ha, that's a lousy excuse. Eventually I find a place to park. I tell her I only want half, not full. She says. 4, I tell her. 27 and she reluctantly says ok. Her BBBJCIMWS skills are nice, as she promised. As we drove back, we caught a terrific lightening show. She was a nice conversationalist. No signs of candy use. Repeat? Sure.If there was no candy damage how did you know for sure it was a SW and not just some slutty dressed civilian?

TeenLover
07-08-17, 21:53
If there was no candy damage how did you know for sure it was a SW and not just some slutty dressed civilian?There are no civilians in that neighborhood. I, however would have waited to see if she had a car there first though.

ExEccieGuy
07-08-17, 23:05
There are no civilians in that neighborhood. I, however would have waited to see if she had a car there first though.I spotted her twice before in the past two weeks. I tried to scoop her once before but she wouldn't acknowledge me. We recognized each other this time so asking if she needed a ride, given that it was about to rain hard, was easier.

EEG.

MrGoldgerg
07-08-17, 23:27
Isn't that pretty close to the Stump Grinder? Sounds like a good candidate for 40 FS and a 2 hour stay in the cool. I've only taken cheating women there I'm guessing if you pop one and leave they consider the room back available for the remainder of the time?

There are no civilians in that neighborhood. I, however would have waited to see if she had a car there first though.

Yankee Doodle
07-09-17, 11:56
Isn't that pretty close to the Stump Grinder? Sounds like a good candidate for 40 FS and a 2 hour stay in the cool. I've only taken cheating women there I'm guessing if you pop one and leave they consider the room back available for the remainder of the time?Asked this before without an answer. At the Gee. Knee- vah, when I paid 28 cookies, was told up to 2 hours, but when I leave, I have vacated. Other mongers have said they got one cup of coffee, then went out and brought back a different flavor on the same 2 hours? Or is this BS? Inquiring minds want to know. Yd.

Grain 56
07-09-17, 12:37
In my dreams at the Stump Grinder. They do NOT give you a key to the room but let you into the room, although many times the actual door is already open but the screen door is shut. I would say that if you can get out of the room undetected and get back before they realize you aren't there and proceed, you probably can get away with it. They seem to watch the doors pretty closely though and since they also look at cars and license plates, you'd really have to be ninja-like I would imagine.

Also, you may ASK the next time to see how they would handle it or allow it. The UP TO 2 hours tagline may be your answer though. You or anyone else may be able to report back on this if someone asks.

A final note, am I the only one that has noticed that the Stump Grinding Service sign is GONE? They may no longer offer true Stump Grinding service at the Stump Grinders. Future Generation Mongers will always wonder why is it nicknamed The Stump Grinders.

Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.
Grain 56

Asked this before without an answer. At the Gee. Knee- vah, when I paid 28 cookies, was told up to 2 hours, but when I leave, I have vacated. Other mongers have said they got one cup of coffee, then went out and brought back a different flavor on the same 2 hours? Or is this BS? Inquiring minds want to know. Yd.

StreetWizard
07-09-17, 21:02
Found Gina and Lacy today. Both do nice service. My alter-ego was being a little stubborn and Gina couldn't get it done at first. I took her back to where I found her and then found Lacy. Now ordinarily, Gina would've been perfectly fine as she does a good job, just one of those days for me I guess. Lacy finished me off in about 4 minutes and I think she swallowed but I'm not sure. I like Gina but if I see Lacy first I would snag her because she has some nice pillowy titties.

Nerdy10
07-10-17, 23:12
Somebody has warts and syphilis, yuck. This area sucks, no new walkers to look at. Cheyeene is destroyed, her belly laps over get pants, Becky old aunt is super wrinkled, now I saw a girl walking zig zag like she high on something. This area sucks. Ocoee by silver star road and lakewood Ave is where the action is now.

MoneyMike32
07-11-17, 21:45
Does anyone have any pictures of little mary.

ExEccieGuy
07-11-17, 22:02
Somebody has warts and syphilis, yuck. This area sucks, no new walkers to look at. Cheyeene is destroyed, her belly laps over get pants, Becky old aunt is super wrinkled, now I saw a girl walking zig zag like she high on something. This area sucks. Ocoee by silver star road and lakewood Ave is where the action is now.Did recon and gathered zero intel of your "action is now" location in Ocoee. More details in your description of this area is needed. Vague intel is no good to anyone. Sorry, man.

EEG.

Billybbad
07-12-17, 21:06
Hooked up with a new girl at race track on edge water who was looking for a ride (what is new). Petite girl and not bad looking so not my preference in body type but hey got to check out her abilities. She was not too bad but not really into the BJ and no swallow. Probably will not repeat so didn't ask for digits. Her name is Lea. About 5-2 100 lbs with dark hair and she stays on the "hello" Hawaii street.

Fuzzy
07-12-17, 21:07
Did recon and gathered zero intel of your "action is now" location in Ocoee. More details in your description of this area is needed. Vague intel is no good to anyone. Sorry, man.

EEG.I make a trip to the location as well. Dry! - Please provide more details.

Scottluvsbbw
07-13-17, 19:11
Somebody has warts and syphilis, yuck. This area sucks, no new walkers to look at. Cheyeene is destroyed, her belly laps over get pants, Becky old aunt is super wrinkled, now I saw a girl walking zig zag like she high on something. This area sucks. Ocoee by silver star road and lakewood Ave is where the action is now.All these girls have something. Now I can honestly say I've picked up nearly every hooker and part time hooker in this zip code except Cheyenne, Becky, and Gina. Ate nearly everyone's pussy, or at the very least I checked the puss out (and I mean very well) and have never seen a wart. In fact the only questionable wart situation I've ever seen was on a well known escort (and I couldn't get near that pussy). 3 weeks ago my syphilis test came back negative.

Where is this Lakemont and silver star? You mean lakeshore and silver star? Never seen a hooker there. Now about ten years ago I picked up hooker (2 x) a few blocks west of there off a side street near a trucking company.

Chris5
07-14-17, 00:57
All these girls have something. Now I can honestly say I've picked up nearly every hooker and part time hooker in this zip code except Cheyenne, Becky, and Gina. Ate nearly everyone's pussy, or at the very least I checked the puss out (and I mean very well) and have never seen a wart. In fact the only questionable wart situation I've ever seen was on a well known escort (and I couldn't get near that pussy). 3 weeks ago my syphilis test came back negative.

Where is this Lakemont and silver star? You mean lakeshore and silver star? Never seen a hooker there. Now about ten years ago I picked up hooker (2 x) a few blocks west of there off a side street near a trucking company.This post cracked me up brother. So whose pussy Taste's the best in that area?

C5.

Dank Dabs 42
07-14-17, 15:15
Somebody has warts and syphilis, yuck. This area sucks, no new walkers to look at. Cheyeene is destroyed, her belly laps over get pants, Becky old aunt is super wrinkled, now I saw a girl walking zig zag like she high on something. This area sucks. Ocoee by silver star road and lakewood Ave is where the action is now.Look on like page 2 of the rat trap for my post that quotes this post if you want my opinion on the quality of this post.

Scottluvsbbw
07-14-17, 19:03
This post cracked me up brother. So whose pussy Taste's the best in that area?

C5.Before the shower I have to check if I'm licking the front or the back. In honesty most times I can't tell. Once its showered I sound like a fucking broken record but GD big hips Miranda W. Gets me every time.

MrGoldgerg
07-15-17, 22:24
After I dreamed on the East Side I was a nice chap and dropped off the Daisy at her bestie's place. Still had a little time to to kill but when I finally found her my desire to visit the Stump Grinder with a working lady was going to not pan out.

So the kinda very pretty Megan sweetly asked for a ride at least. Now Megan was also kinda not pretty as I'm sure most of us experience the closer we get to a SW. I gave the ride because it was broad daylight and I was hoping to get digits for daytime at the Stump. Alas no digits. Megans behavior was erratic and by erratic I'm underestimating. She was in serious need of something at the place I dropped her off. She said she'd been awake 4 days and seemed in and out of coherent words. Damn 28 and could have been an absolute Princess with a different fork in the road.

Also saw another called Sarah who appears 40+ but not bad shape. I'll check for reviews. Also a blonde who has a lot of pics on the Mugshot site. Seemed a little cuter in person than the mugshots would indicate. Nice nice legs but I didn't care for the company she kept. I'll figure out who that is but I've seen about 4 mugshots and her face stuck out to me because of the odd shape of the mouth.

Johns Schlong1
07-17-17, 11:55
Was about and about Sat morning. Ended up settling for Shay for some headache relief. Damage was. 2 mario coins. Can't seem to find Gina when I am out. But have limited hunting hours.

MrGoldgerg
07-17-17, 14:47
Dreamers of this thread. The girl with the Uncle issues I mentioned the other day who looked rather fetching in person. Uncle ahows her as Amber but does she have another handle as in something with reviews?

RichyRich1964
07-20-17, 17:28
Looks like LEO got a couple girls today off edgewater.

RichyRich1964
07-21-17, 20:20
Wow scott both your girls are on vacation. You don't answer my questions why cause I know you thru miranda now both your go toos are in camp.

Chris5
07-23-17, 20:45
Is this the Lacey you guy's speak of?

C5.

Chris5
07-23-17, 20:50
Is Becky still around?

C5.

TrailGuy
07-24-17, 08:35
Visted with Ashley at the resort last night. Said she was checking out today. She isn't sure when she will be back in the area, but will be soon.

TeenLover
07-24-17, 14:44
Is Becky still around?

C5.And I did not see Becky. There is also a house near the stump grinder where all of them seem to stay and Becky is not there.

Chris5
07-24-17, 16:50
And I did not see Becky. There is also a house near the stump grinder where all of them seem to stay and Becky is not there.Thank you brother. Where oh where is Gina these day's?

C5.

TeenLover
07-24-17, 23:36
Thank you brother. Where oh where is Gina these day's?

C5.Gina is at that house, I had a meeting with her last night. Love her mouth. And her hair, legs, etc. She looked really cute last night.

Chris5
07-25-17, 20:14
Gina is at that house, I had a meeting with her last night. Love her mouth. And her hair, legs, etc. She looked really cute last night.I honestly don't know why, but for some odd reason I've always had a soft spot for Gina. Can't explain it. I'm not known for a guy having soft spots, but I do with Gina. I cruise once every blue moon her area but never see her out.

C5.

TeenLover
07-25-17, 22:20
I honestly don't know why, but for some odd reason I've always had a soft spot for Gina. Can't explain it. I'm not known for a guy having soft spots, but I do with Gina. I cruise once every blue moon her area but never see her out.

C5.Because I'm the same way. First off if you forget about her teeth, she's really really pretty, her long thick hair drives me crazy. Secondly she's an absolute doll, there is a thing she gladly does for me that I would never ask another girl on OBT to do but Gina takes care of it with no complaints. Third, she has impeccable mouth skills and lastly I could leave my wallet stuffed with cash in it on the dashboard of my car when she is in it and I know the wallet and cash will still be there when she leaves.

Yes, she's a candy girl but she is the only candy girl I have sympathy for, I wish she could get off the stuff but at this point that's unlikely.

I'm not trying to white knight her, she's not moving into my house, I'm not paying her rent she's just different than most girls who give car blow jobs to support their drug habit. That's my opinion only though.

TrailHunter
07-25-17, 22:47
I honestly don't know why, but for some odd reason I've always had a soft spot for Gina. Can't explain it. I'm not known for a guy having soft spots, but I do with Gina. I cruise once every blue moon her area but never see her out.

C5.So touching. Bro, if you can't explain it, then it must be be LOVE 1 Tearing up here. LMFAO!

TH.

Chris5
07-26-17, 09:11
Because I'm the same way. First off if you forget about her teeth, she's really really pretty, her long thick hair drives me crazy. Secondly she's an absolute doll, there is a thing she gladly does for me that I would never ask another girl on OBT to do but Gina takes care of it with no complaints. Third, she has impeccable mouth skills and lastly I could leave my wallet stuffed with cash in it on the dashboard of my car when she is in it and I know the wallet and cash will still be there when she leaves.

Yes, she's a candy girl but she is the only candy girl I have sympathy for, I wish she could get off the stuff but at this point that's unlikely.

I'm not trying to white knight her, she's not moving into my house, I'm not paying her rent she's just different than most girls who give car blow jobs to support their drug habit. That's my opinion only though.Couldn't agree with you more!

C5.

Elysium
07-28-17, 07:58
Landed back in town last night and needed some more relief to get a good night's sleep. One pass up Paradise and nothing so I head over to my other known area.

A few out around the BK, one I really wanted to try but was gone after my you. Picked up Jessica for the first time. Very nice mouth skills with good technique.

The downside is she was commando, which I love, in her dress but the bits smelled very bad. But at least 0. 2 later with catch and release I headed home and slept great.

SammFunGuy
07-30-17, 21:16
Has anyone seen Ashley by i4/ Lee rd? I believe she hosts poker games sometimes. Thanks.

SFG.

TrailGuy
07-31-17, 08:40
Has anyone seen Ashley by i4/ Lee rd? I believe she hosts poker games sometimes. Thanks.

SFG.I was suppose to pick her up after her vacation was over. I visited with her the night before. Had it all worked out. Day off her arrival she was delayed several hours. Some kind of mix up. There was another resort that was wanting her to come visit for a while. Haven't heard from her since.

TeenLover
08-03-17, 07:55
I was out in Lockhart from about midnight to 2 am this morning and did not see a single girl. I was looking for Gina of course but saw nothing. OBT, Edgewatee, Lee. Nothing.

Chris5
08-03-17, 12:12
I was out in Lockhart from about midnight to 2 am this morning and did not see a single girl. I was looking for Gina of course but saw nothing. OBT, Edgewatee, Lee. Nothing.If you find Gina, please get an updated number for us brother.

C5.

Scottluvsbbw
08-03-17, 13:00
I was out in Lockhart from about midnight to 2 am this morning and did not see a single girl. I was looking for Gina of course but saw nothing. OBT, Edgewatee, Lee. Nothing.The SO other called me this morning in shock and told me I wouldn't believe how many crack head hookers are on clarcona AMD 441. I said wow no way, that far north? Close call because I was wanting to hunt that area about the same time.

Rudiger
08-03-17, 14:16
I was out in Lockhart from about midnight to 2 am this morning and did not see a single girl. I was looking for Gina of course but saw nothing. OBT, Edgewatee, Lee. Nothing.Uncle has garnered quite a reputation for lurking in the shadows around Racetrac, then aggressively pouncing if they see a girl walking alone to the store, regardless of probable cause.

TeenLover
08-03-17, 14:18
Becky is on N. OBT and Pope right now if you have nothing to do.

TeenLover
08-03-17, 17:27
If you find Gina, please get an updated number for us brother.

C5.I will but I suspect she has no number right now. Usually she texts me every day to come see her and I haven't heard from her since our last encounter over a week ago. The house on Corona they were all using appears to be boarded up also. She could be anywhere at this point.

Lehmonade
08-03-17, 18:15
I will but I suspect she has no number right now. Usually she texts me every day to come see her and I haven't heard from her since our last encounter over a week ago. The house on Corona they were all using appears to be boarded up also. She could be anywhere at this point.I last saw her early this week. I gave desiree 10 bucks to find where she was and Gina was getting ready to sleep at the house. Got a date with her and was told she doesn't have her phone anymore and just find her at the house.

TeenLover
08-03-17, 18:40
I last saw her early this week. I gave desiree 10 bucks to find where she was and Gina was getting ready to sleep at the house. Got a date with her and was told she doesn't have her phone anymore and just find her at the house.I was doing a date with her in the driveway of that house when one weirdo after another walked out of there right past me. I'm certainly not going to knock on the door, besides I drove past it today and it was all boarded up except one window on the side.

Chris5
08-03-17, 18:54
I will but I suspect she has no number right now. Usually she texts me every day to come see her and I haven't heard from her since our last encounter over a week ago. The house on Corona they were all using appears to be boarded up also. She could be anywhere at this point.

Becky is on N. OBT and Pope right now if you have nothing to do.Unfortunately I'm not in Orlando today. Becky has become a must see for me! I guarantee when I hit that area this weekend, Becky will be no where to be found, or Gina for that matter. But I will try my luck anyway.

Hey TeenLover why don't you mend things up with Becky? Maybe lunch from McDonald's?

C5.

Lehmonade
08-03-17, 18:57
I was doing a date with her in the driveway of that house when one weirdo after another walked out of there right past me. I'm certainly not going to knock on the door, besides I drove past it today and it was all boarded up except one window on the side.In my case I had the girl go up to the house to knock and Gina told her she would be out in 5. So I waited at the BK for about 15-25 minutes til she showed up.

And we didn't date there. We drove towards a nearby abandoned site.

TeenLover
08-05-17, 01:37
I cruise Lockhart and I find no one, completely dead. I'm actually only trying to find one particular girl but at this point I might take anyone who is 100% female. (not really). Does anyone know where they all have migrated to?

TeenLover
08-06-17, 19:06
So I have been out 4 nights in a row looking for Gina without success. If one of you sees her, please ask her to get a hold of me.

Thanks.

TrailGuy
08-07-17, 11:05
So I have been out 4 nights in a row looking for Gina without success. If one of you sees her, please ask her to get a hold of me.

Thanks.Was around myself for a while the other night with no luck for Gina.

This girl is as elusive as Mariam on Paradise Trail.

TeenLover
08-07-17, 17:09
Was around myself for a while the other night with no luck for Gina.

This girl is as elusive as Mariam on Paradise Trail.That house they were all staying in is boarded up now so I suspect they weren't legally there in the first place so she may have moved back into the trap house on Aloha and walking Edgewater again but I haven't seen here there either.

I will let you know if she turns up but I'm heading to Boston on business tomorrow for 10 days so it will be a while for me.

Scottluvsbbw
08-07-17, 17:16
I see Gina all the time. Unfortunately she's not my type so I've never dated her. Maybe I should so I can see what's all the hype about.

TeenLover
08-07-17, 22:22
I see Gina all the time. Unfortunately she's not my type so I've never dated her. Maybe I should so I can see what's all the hype about.Where did you see her last?

Scottluvsbbw
08-08-17, 08:28
Most of the time on Aloha during daylight hours, as that's my only hunting time. A few times by the Bk. She's always in the area, like mentioned before flip some coin to somebody and have them find her. Lately the only girls I've been getting are the ones I had to tip somebody to locate for me.

TeenLover
08-08-17, 15:57
Most of the time on Aloha during daylight hours, as that's my only hunting time. A few times by the Bk. She's always in the area, like mentioned before flip some coin to somebody and have them find her. Lately the only girls I've been getting are the ones I had to tip somebody to locate for me.There was a very cute blonde on National today I had never seen before. I was in a hurry or I would have talked to her. Probably 5'5", looked like perky B's, long hair and nice legs. Based on that vivid description, anyone know who she is? .

ExEccieGuy
08-08-17, 21:13
There was a very cute blonde on National today I had never seen before. I was in a hurry or I would have talked to her. Probably 5'5", looked like perky B's, long hair and nice legs. Based on that vivid description, anyone know who she is? .Oh look, new meat.

Scottluvsbbw
08-09-17, 06:35
I saw two new girls yesterday around BK area. That with a hot new blonde? Stick to the rules and make sure they aren't LEO.

Will Stiff
08-10-17, 23:52
Seen her today at bus stop in front of taste of jamaica and bk with management I doubt they are leos but who knows and by pope I saw 2 new girls 1 was tweakin so bad she was holding onto a pole swinging in circles LOL.

DPovzor
08-11-17, 17:46
Just now saw Gina out by the BK.

ExEccieGuy
08-11-17, 21:19
Just now saw Gina out by the BK.Also saw Gina at 5:30 walking along OBT.

TeenLover
08-11-17, 22:38
Just now saw Gina out by the BK.Using someone's phone, she still doesn't have one but I had just landed in Boston. Hie did she look?

DPovzor
08-11-17, 22:58
She looked good. But I did not get a close look, was driving by and saw her.

Chris5
08-11-17, 23:14
Using someone's phone, she still doesn't have one but I had just landed in Boston. Hie did she look?Gina finally appears! Of course when you're out of town unfortunately.

C5.

Little Johnson
08-14-17, 17:22
Gina has her old number working again. If you still have her number ending 1014. It's working again.

RichyRich1964
08-20-17, 17:23
Hey Scott, she gets out from camp Thursday. Have fun.

Chris5
08-21-17, 00:54
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/need-some-loven/23994873

Tons of back page ads in Lockhart area. Anyone know her?

C5.

Scottluvsbbw
08-21-17, 10:19

C5.Always thought she looked like a he-she.

PokeHerFaceJon
08-21-17, 11:20

C5.OMG C5, That's a dude!

PHFJ Out!

Chris5
08-22-17, 18:56
OMG C5, That's a dude!

PHFJ Out!
Always thought she looked like a he-she.Thanks fellas.

C5.

Yankee Doodle
08-24-17, 21:56
Having her number and even talking to her is one thing. However: I reached her live and in person, she said she was 15 minutes from BK. Numerous texts, said she stopped for gas, went to her apt, and "will be there in a minute", after 1. 5 hours, I was sick of the BK horrible burgers, and said bye, stashed those dead president back in pocket, am looking for reliables, not getting stood up. Some mongers rave on her, I think I'll pass. YMMV YD.

Gina has her old number working again. If you still have her number ending 1014. It's working again.

ExEccieGuy
08-24-17, 22:00
Having her number and even talking to her is one thing. However: I reached her live and in person, she said she was 15 minutes from BK. Numerous texts, said she stopped for gas, went to her apt, and "will be there in a minute", after 1. 5 hours, I was sick of the BK horrible burgers, and said bye, stashed those dead president back in pocket, am looking for reliables, not getting stood up. Some mongers rave on her, I think I'll pass. YMMV YD.She was nothing special. Scabs on legs, grill messed up. My overall opinion is the same as yours.

EEG.

TeenLover
08-25-17, 00:30
Having her number and even talking to her is one thing. However: I reached her live and in person, she said she was 15 minutes from BK. Numerous texts, said she stopped for gas, went to her apt, and "will be there in a minute", after 1. 5 hours, I was sick of the BK horrible burgers, and said bye, stashed those dead president back in pocket, am looking for reliables, not getting stood up. Some mongers rave on her, I think I'll pass. YMMV YD.She does that to me too and it drives me crazy, I've ditched her more times than I can remember. I really think it's because these girls have no concept of time, most of them have no idea what time it actually is. They literally never have to be anywhere at a certain time so they probably don't even know they keep us waiting.

Gina always gets pissed at me when I leave before she arrives when she's late, she doesn't understand that I have places to be, I have people who expect me to be available. They have zero idea what that's like.

Steavt
08-26-17, 08:38
I went out with the super skinny girl with really long hair super short shorts small cups, just the other day. Was about 3 to four friends out there. Have seen her many times tells me her name is Annie anther girl out there told me it was Amanda. I see all this talk but never hear anything about her. Do I have the name wrong? I did post about her last time saw her and here again. Was fun understands directions well and I shall see her again.

Scottluvsbbw
08-30-17, 09:06
I've been hunting the area this week as my go to girl Miranda is off her unwanted vacation. I'd like to help her get her groove back but I can't find her. Anyways, did find another friend of mine, Laurie. I've dated her about a dozen times. Got her pussy squirting 3 or 4 times. I was really low on cash last night about 6 pm when I bumped into Laurie at bus stop by Pope /441. She said ten bucks is what she needed for her medicine. I was speechless so I pulled my pants down and she gave a pretty good bare blow job, licked all the way to my ass but no swallow. I drove her to her pharmacy a few miles away which I normally do anyways. Think she just got off vacay herself as she put on a good 30 pounds in about 4 months.

Scottluvsbbw
08-30-17, 19:31
Picked her up around 6 today. She was looking stunning with a nice glow. Headed off to the ole grinder. Second date with her, she kinda dogged me before but this go around wasn't bad. I'll see her quite a few times in the next few months. . 5 dream, some light fetish and the finally was on her belly.

Smielyswim
09-05-17, 19:06
Ran into a girl name Jenny I think she also called shortcakes or something was only out for quickie as had prior engagement. I have to say was good dream some moaning and gripping me as I climaxed.

Scottluvsbbw
09-06-17, 16:35
Picked her up 5-6 days ago. Went to a spot of mine which LEO had just invaded. Drove around for a few minutes then I pulled my dick out and Anna took her top off to expose some cut little flat titties that I played with while she slowly made out with my dick. Taking it balls deep. We drove two times around lake Orlando while she gave a slow, easy, I don't want you to cum immediately blow job. After two laps I shoved her throats down a few times and she caught every drip. . 25 and I smiled home.

TeenLover
09-07-17, 03:21
As many of you know I have been Ginas biggest supporter on here. Sadly I can no longer recommend that you see her. She has become a flake of the highest order and is not worth your time or roses. If you see her out, just drive on by, trust me on this.

Please don't PM me to ask what happened, it's a series of events over the last month and I would rather not get into it. Tonight was the last straw.

Just stay away.

TeenLover
09-08-17, 07:53
Well Gina texted me last night and asked if I could pick her up to talk. She told me what had been going on with her that had been causing all the nonsense between her and I. We ended the conversation with a lovely BBBJ. What's ironic was when she texted me I was out searching for her replacement, I discovered that there's nobody in Lockhart / Edgewater that can replace her, for me at least. So she's back on the to. Do list.

One thing to know is when she rectified my feelings about her, she did not know that I had written the previous post so her apology was genuine.

Elysium
09-13-17, 12:53
Since Monday night this area has been nice. There isn't a time now that I don't run across at least 4 ladies. Just did a lunch time loop to the McD on nobt and again lots of product out.

If you can, get out and enjoy it while Uncle is distracted with other things. Stay safe.

Rudiger
09-13-17, 13:31
Since Monday night this area has been nice. There isn't a time now that I don't run across at least 4 ladies. Just did a lunch time loop to the McD on nobt and again lots of product out.

If you can, get out and enjoy it while Uncle is distracted with other things. Stay safe.Well, they certainly had a grand time making arrests for curfew violations, making 24 arrests while all other counties had zero.

ChristItsTiny
09-13-17, 17:17

If you can, get out and enjoy it while Uncle is distracted with other things. Stay safe.You aren't kidding. I stopped for gas at the Circle K yesterday and became transportation for April. Took her to the Mickey D's parking lot for what I hoped would be privacy. Drive thru lanes were busy, the talent parade was busy and I had April in my front seat working on her hurricane skills. My storm surge was a lot higher than I expected so I gave her $. 3 plus a tip for the swallow.

KingIsh
09-13-17, 18:28
I saw her earlier today got her number and she says she will be out from 630 until about 830 or 9.

If anyone misses that amazing women. She will be out!

TeenLover
09-13-17, 19:06
You aren't kidding. I stopped for gas at the Circle K yesterday and became transportation for April. Took her to the Mickey D's parking lot for what I hoped would be privacy. Drive thru lanes were busy, the talent parade was busy and I had April in my front seat working on her hurricane skills. My storm surge was a lot higher than I expected so I gave her $. 3 plus a tip for the swallow.And I was out between 2 and 3 am and saw nobody. So April coaxed out your special sauce in the McD's parking lot? I will never be bold enough to do that.

KingIsh
09-13-17, 23:38
Today was pretty dead around noon amd after noon the only person I saw out was tyler and of course I picked her up and got me a nice flute playing for 40 coins.

Tonight however I did one more loop just to see if anyone was out and it seemed like everyone was out there.

I sae Becky, crazy Gil, Shyanne, Jessica, and thick Jennifer.

So I'm guessing between the times of 6 and 10 they're all out their!

KingIsh
09-13-17, 23:42
So these 2 beautiful women look like they could be related.

Now a days tyler is a tad bit thicker. But still driving by I always get the two confused.

I have had the pleasure of meeting with both of them and in my opinion theyre the 2 prettiest girls out there!

What do you fellas think?

Tyler or Becky?

Honestly, I would like to have them both at once!! Haha.

Tyler charges more. But she's reliable, has a car, and does great service, Becky charges less, but she doesn't complain about anything, I just can't help but think if she charges suchh little amounts, how many people do yoi think she goes thriugh in one day?

Ty is more coins so less people pick her up but when they do, its worth her while. And if indo say so myself. Worth theres as well.

Just wanted to get some opinions on the 2 ladies.

TeenLover
09-14-17, 01:50

Now a days tyler is a tad bit thicker. But still driving by I always get the two confused.

I have had the pleasure of meeting with both of them and in my opinion theyre the 2 prettiest girls out there!

Tyler or Becky?

Tyler charges more. But she's reliable, has a car, and does great service, Becky charges less, but she doesn't complain about anything, I just can't help but think if she charges suchh little amounts, how many people do yoi think she goes thriugh in one day?

Ty is more coins so less people pick her up but when they do, its worth her while. And if indo say so myself. Worth theres as well.

Just wanted to get some opinions on the 2 ladies.I haven't seen Tyler out there in a year, is she back?

Chris5
09-14-17, 02:58

Tyler or Becky?

Just wanted to get some opinions on the 2 ladies.Tyler isn't back on the streets, at least from what I know of.

C5.

Chris5
09-14-17, 08:07

Tyler or Becky?

Just wanted to get some opinions on the 2 ladies.Hands down BECKY!! Not even close!! LOL! Ty is cute but she's a wild one, and not in a good way. Becky is absolutely gorgeous. I would stand behind 5 guy's to wait my turn to fuck the beautiful Becky.

Ty is still fine as fuck. Anyone have a recent pic of Ty?

C5.

OtownCruiser
09-14-17, 10:51
Ty is still fine as fuck. Anyone have a recent pic of Ty?

C5.This was back in August.

She looks better now than she did back when I was bangin her.

If she really is back on the streets, I definitely want another crack at that ass.

TrailHunter
09-14-17, 13:10

Tyler or Becky?

Just wanted to get some opinions on the 2 ladies.Yeah. But who's the better cocksucker?

TH.

KingIsh
09-14-17, 14:35
I haven't seen Tyler out there in a year, is she back?Yes tyler has been out there walking for 2 days in a row now.

TeenLover
09-14-17, 18:03
Yeah. But who's the better cocksucker?

TH.Tyler. Easily.