PDA

View Full Version : Lockhart / Clarcona / Lee Rd

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RichyRich1964
10-11-16, 21:22
Heard she is Mia. Room mate said. Think Ashley is up to no good.She just tricked me into going to her dealers place. Guess who. Ashley. Lacey been doing h in her neck and smoking candy. Beware she doesn't care about nobody.

Scottluvsbbw
10-12-16, 04:52
She just tricked me into going to her dealers place. Guess who. Ashley. Lacey been doing h in her neck and smoking candy. Beware she doesn't care about nobody.She went Downquick. When I picked her up two weeks ago she was tore up. A long way from where I first picked her up two years ago on Fairbanks.

TeenLover
10-16-16, 23:58
So the other morning at about 5 am, I'm in the Mcdonald's lot on OBT and Rose reading email a girl knocks on my window and asks me the time, then she asked if I wanted to hang out. I had a eet set up with someone else so I couldn't but she was cute, long sandy blonde hair, pretty smile. She was a little older, maybe early 30's.

Anyone know who she might be?

KingIsh
10-17-16, 21:15
Well I see the few people who have been asking about Tyler and where she is, she isn't really around much anymore for the rumors saying she's gone back to her old ways those are all lies.

She's actually doing better then ever. She just had a daughter, she's staying with an older man and she changed her phone number, she onlly only only sees her regulars strictly.

And doesn't post on BP anymore.

I don't know if that will change at any point, but I honestly believe her when she tells me that her daughter changed her life. She looks great, she is happy, and she has her own place now.

She is staying with this older guy because hes helping her alot right now, but she actually has her own house with her daughter. She's working at walmart. And if anyone wants her number you can pm me and if she knows you, I might just give it to you.

My personally I can honestly say she's the only one I've met out their that I can trust and takes her business seriously, and the only one that hasnt lost her looks no matter how deep into the candy she was.

Anywho, you fellas can believe whatever you want to believe, I will continue to see her.

SanFordBB
10-18-16, 08:01
Well I see the few people who have been asking about Tyler and where she is, she isn't really around much anymore for the rumors saying she's gone back to her old ways those are all lies.

She's actually doing better then ever. She just had a daughter, she's staying with an older man and she changed her phone number, she onlly only only sees her regulars strictly.

And doesn't post on BP anymore.

I don't know if that will change at any point, but I honestly believe her when she tells me that her daughter changed her life. She looks great, she is happy, and she has her own place now.

She is staying with this older guy because hes helping her alot right now, but she actually has her own house with her daughter. She's working at walmart. And if anyone wants her number you can pm me and if she knows you, I might just give it to you.

My personally I can honestly say she's the only one I've met out their that I can trust and takes her business seriously, and the only one that hasnt lost her looks no matter how deep into the candy she was.

Anywho, you fellas can believe whatever you want to believe, I will continue to see her.2 for 2 about ty. Makes me wonder.

TeenLover
10-18-16, 08:47
2 for 2 about ty. Makes me wonder.I know who sent these, I really don't know who she thinks she is fooling. Having said that I will say I have had nothing but great times with her, no problem whatsoever. I have not seen her since the baby, I have her number, I may look her up today.

Scottluvsbbw
10-27-16, 17:08
Worked Edgewater area hard. Man that house on corner of First and Winston must really be cranking the medicine out. Girls were flocking into there every time I drove by but they wouldn't come out. Lacey J was one, could not get her to give me the time of day. Seen a tall auburn girl with a belly go in, she was my type! Blew it with her as I guess I wasn't aggressive enough to scoop her up. Sorry dear but I wasn't going to wait on aloha while you strolled from two houses over, I got to keep circling.

Ended up picking up Miranda in front of the grinder. She treated me very well and like wise I did the same.

TeenLover
10-27-16, 22:07
Worked Edgewater area hard. Man that house on corner of First and Winston must really be cranking the medicine out. Girls were flocking into there every time I drove by but they wouldn't come out. Lacey J was one, could not get her to give me the time of day. Seen a tall auburn girl with a belly go in, she was my type! Blew it with her as I guess I wasn't aggressive enough to scoop her up. Sorry dear but I wasn't going to wait on aloha while you strolled from two houses over, I got to keep circling.

Ended up picking up Miranda in front of the grinder. She treated me very well and like wise I did the same.Most of those girls live there. I was out at 6 am looking for Gina, the only one out was Brittany. No thank you but she did not like being asked if she knew where Gina was.

RichyRich1964
10-27-16, 23:43

Ended up picking up Miranda in front of the grinder. She treated me very well and like wise I did the same.I would leave her alone she is bad news. I picked up Miranda Tues. And all was good. For 60 around the world.

Chris5
10-28-16, 09:59
Most of those girls live there. I was out at 6 am looking for Gina, the only one out was Brittany. No thank you but she did not like being asked if she knew where Gina was.Excellent BBBJCIM! Gina is a legend there at her young age. No girl likes being asked about another ho! LOL! I've done it before as well just to piss other chicks off.

TeenLover
10-28-16, 15:56
Excellent BBBJCIM! Gina is a legend there at her young age. No girl likes being asked about another ho! LOL! I've done it before as well just to piss other chicks off.I'm starting to get a little worried about Gina. I haven't seen her in a couple of weeks and she isn't in jail. I know she was trying to get clean but that didn't last long, she did admit she will never get clean staying down there. Maybe her boyfriend took her back and is going to get her straight. I hope that's what happened at least.

Scottluvsbbw
10-28-16, 19:41
I'm starting to get a little worried about Gina. I haven't seen her in a couple of weeks and she isn't in jail. I know she was trying to get clean but that didn't last long, she did admit she will never get clean staying down there. Maybe her boyfriend took her back and is going to get her straight. I hope that's what happened at least.She's still out there, saw her yesterday while surfing.

Chris5
10-28-16, 22:12
I'm starting to get a little worried about Gina. I haven't seen her in a couple of weeks and she isn't in jail. I know she was trying to get clean but that didn't last long, she did admit she will never get clean staying down there. Maybe her boyfriend took her back and is going to get her straight. I hope that's what happened at least.I saw and dreamed with Gina a month or so ago. Gina was really thin to the point I could see her cheek bone in her face. I hope she gets the help she needs.

TeenLover
10-29-16, 17:01
I saw and dreamed with Gina a month or so ago. Gina was really thin to the point I could see her cheek bone in her face. I hope she gets the help she needs.I found her this morning. She looks really good to me but I have a thing for tiny women.

Chris5
10-29-16, 17:32
I found her this morning. She looks really good to me but I have a thing for tiny women.Glad she's ok. Have you seen that 18 year old spinner? I forget her name but she used to demand 100 buck's for a date! LOL.

TeenLover
10-29-16, 21:33
Glad she's ok. Have you seen that 18 year old spinner? I forget her name but she used to demand 100 buck's for a date! LOL.In Lockhart? No, never heard of her.

RollerBall69
10-30-16, 13:32
Met a lady at BK with platinum blonde hair a little on thick side ended up going to stump grinder spent about an hour with really good girl very clean. Forgot what her name was she was very hesitant about giving out her number she had tats on her neck and arms would like to if anyone has any info. She says she doesn't come out much. Anyone have any info.

Hammer67
11-04-16, 08:11
I usually hit the Edgewater / Clarcona often because it's closer to my home base. I've seen the same old same old for a while. Been there done that. I was out on Wednesday seeing more of the same and was about to give up for the day when I spotted a group of DBs and 2 SW crossing Clarcona. Usually if I see DBs hanging around a SW I won't go near. Anyway this light skinned BSW named Christine waves at me. I wasn't event sure she was waving at me. So I pulled a you on a side street and back out on Clarcona and there she was alone waiting. Did the scoop. Quick LEO check then off to the stump knocker for some fun. We start getting comfortable and what a body on this chick. Great ass and nice C's. Asked me if I have a party hat. No such luck. Talked her reluctantly into foregoing the hat. Everything was great although she seemed a little shy. Hopefully next time she will feel a bit more comfortable because I definitely will repeat. Oh, this only a dream. Happy hunting brothers.

Camera3
11-04-16, 17:26
I usually hit the Edgewater / Clarcona often because it's closer to my home base. I've seen the same old same old for a while. Been there done that. I was out on Wednesday seeing more of the same and was about to give up for the day when I spotted a group of DBs and 2 SW crossing Clarcona. Usually if I see DBs hanging around a SW I won't go near. Anyway this light skinned BSW named Christine waves at me. I wasn't event sure she was waving at me. So I pulled a you on a side street and back out on Clarcona and there she was alone waiting. Did the scoop. Quick LEO check then off to the stump knocker for some fun. We start getting comfortable and what a body on this chick. Great ass and nice C's. Asked me if I have a party hat. No such luck. Talked her reluctantly into foregoing the hat. Everything was great although she seemed a little shy. Hopefully next time she will feel a bit more comfortable because I definitely will repeat. Oh, this only a dream. Happy hunting brothers.They sell condoms at Geneva.

C3.

Jesse54
11-05-16, 15:16
They sell condoms at Geneva.

C3.Another Geneva tip is to pay attention to what time you alais in, they say time flies when you are having fun. True that as 2 hours with a utr gal Thursday late afternoon seemed like 30 minutes. First for everything as I heard the knocking on the door with a voice saying why'all got to leave now. Hol le fuk came out to the walk of shame seeing maids waiting to clean the room, not only was it dark but the parking lot was FULL. Checked the phone, sure enough it had been over 2 hours.

Are the showers small in every room??

Smiling, Jesse.

Camera3
11-05-16, 16:13
Another Geneva tip is to pay attention to what time you alais in, they say time flies when you are having fun. True that as 2 hours with a utr gal Thursday late afternoon seemed like 30 minutes. First for everything as I heard the knocking on the door with a voice saying why'all got to leave now. Hol le fuk came out to the walk of shame seeing maids waiting to clean the room, not only was it dark but the parking lot was FULL. Checked the phone, sure enough it had been over 2 hours.

Are the showers small in every room??

Smiling, Jesse.Yes, the showers are the same in all rooms. The only room that is different is #20 and that difference is the closest has a door. Interesting, the stump grinder said there are guys that specifically avoid that room.

C3.

TeenLover
11-06-16, 21:22
So the other night I had Gina in my car. GIna may be my favorite girl, I look for her all the time but she told me she wasn't feeling well so I let her go. I still had the headache but could not find a single girl worth picking up. Its just more of the same down there, Brittany, Crazy Jill, Beckys aunt, what's her name with the missing front teeth. Has anyone seen any new girls? I read about new girls on North OBT frequently but never down South.

YoungT Hunter
11-06-16, 21:37
By any chance anybody has Miranda digits, I came across a dream with her couple of months ago. Since then, I haven't seen her walk. Her head game was really good and wanted to dream of her again. PM if you do.

Thanks,

Teen lover- I work near the area, I run the trap lines every single morning and afternoon. I never see any new faces. As of late, it's been a ghost town.

Chris5
11-06-16, 22:38
So the other night I had Gina in my car. GIna may be my favorite girl, I look for her all the time but she told me she wasn't feeling well so I let her go. I still had the headache but could not find a single girl worth picking up. Its just more of the same down there, Brittany, Crazy Jill, Beckys aunt, what's her name with the missing front teeth. Has anyone seen any new girls? I read about new girls on North OBT frequently but never down South.Occasionally I cruise the Lockhart and Edgewater area when I'm that way for business. I'm only talking about maybe once or twice a month but on my last visit I spotted nothing even remotely worth looking at more less actually picking up. I was hoping to bump into Gina but she was unavailable. I do remember a while back when the Edgewater area was full of talented young harlots. Not anyone. South Trail near the Florida mall always has something for everyone.

One man's opinion.

TeenLover
11-07-16, 00:57
Occasionally I cruise the Lockhart and Edgewater area when I'm that way for business. I'm only talking about maybe once or twice a month but on my last visit I spotted nothing even remotely worth looking at more less actually picking up. I was hoping to bump into Gina but she was unavailable. I do remember a while back when the Edgewater area was full of talented young harlots. Not anyone. South Trail near the Florida mall always has something for everyone.

One man's opinion.I think your opinion is accurate. I guess I will make the 15 minute trip South when I can't find Gina.

Chris5
11-07-16, 02:01
I think your opinion is accurate. I guess I will make the 15 minute trip South when I can't find Gina.A lot of mongers complain about the traffic on the south trail especially near the mall. I've gotten used to it. I have a young tiny little hottie for you if you're interested. 22 yr old WSW who's swallows cum like you wouldn't believe.

TeenLover
11-07-16, 10:14
A lot of mongers complain about the traffic on the south trail especially near the mall. I've gotten used to it. I have a young tiny little hottie for you if you're interested. 22 yr old WSW who's swallows cum like you wouldn't believe.If you have ever been on North OBT weekdays between 6 and 9 am, you wouldn't complain about the traffic near the Florida mall.

TeenLover
11-08-16, 11:17
I was cruising Edgewater looking for a headache cure which generally means Gina. Since Gina usually sees me driving around from her house, if I drive around for about 10 minutes she usually appears. Today she did not present herself. Anyway as I have to get on a conference call I'm on my way out of the area when I see a very cute girl with long blonde hair standing at the intersection as I am waiting for traffic to clear. She taps on my window as asks me what's up so I tell her I'm looking for Gina, she gives me this huge smile and says she is Gina's cousin. Now this girl is really cute like Gina, she's bigger, but who isn't? I did not have time to try her out so I said goodbye but has anyone ever spent time with her?

FLfunGuy
11-13-16, 01:44
Anyone know if she's still around? Looks like I don't have her current contact info. She was a favorite and a very regular friend for a while.

ScottChase1976
11-18-16, 10:25
Went down Clarcona to Edgewater. Saw a short, spinner type WSW just north of Forest City. One guy picked her up, but I waited. I'd love to say it was because of patience, but it was traffic. He apparently didn't have a good offer because she got out and kept walking. Picked her up at the Was a.

Her name is Mary. Went to a shady spot. Good BBBJ. WS was on the menu. I opted for FS. . 8 for damage. Got digits but she said she wanted to stay UTR. Seniors can message for details and numbers.

Scott.

TeenLover
11-18-16, 13:03
Went down Clarcona to Edgewater. Saw a short, spinner type WSW just north of Forest City. One guy picked her up, but I waited. I'd love to say it was because of patience, but it was traffic. He apparently didn't have a good offer because she got out and kept walking. Picked her up at the Was a.

Her name is Mary. Went to a shady spot. Good BBBJ. WS was on the menu. I opted for FS. . 8 for damage. Got digits but she said she wanted to stay UTR. Seniors can message for details and numbers.

Scott.Her vacation must have ended recently.

ScottChase1976
11-19-16, 22:23
Hate to add this, but got robbed by Mary today. It was my fault as I put myself in the position, but she had it pre-planned. Beware of her, guys. Be safe.

Scott.

RichyRich1964
11-19-16, 23:45
Where oh where.

Fej Head
11-20-16, 01:19
Just dropped off a WSW in the parking lot across from the Taco Bell, so if you're in the area head there now. Took a chance coming back on I4 and drove down Lee. Right away I saw her standing behind the bus stop. Said her name was Ashley, young, early 20's, about 5'6, blonde hair, really thin, small chest, and is wearing jeans and a hoodie. Very good BBBJCIM for $25. No phone, but she said she needs money so she'll be there for a while. I would definitely repeat if I saw her again. Good luck.

BTW. They opened one of those Walmart neighborhood stores in the shopping center behind the McDonald's!

Elysium
11-20-16, 11:44
This is a late report on Gina and a new one on Ashley (there is another recent one on this girl).

Last weekend, went out Friday (vet's day) found myself around paradise trail and not a soul in sight. Made my way up to Lee and still nothing, so I guess everyone was on holiday.

The next night, still in need of relief, I go to the Lee / Edgewater area and find Gina. Very thin girl, not great teeth, but super cool chic. Agree to go to my spot for FS.

Nice and tight on a thin body, only DS this night, but if I see her again, I would likely repeat for 0. 4.

Brings me to the most recent Friday night. Found myself again in the Lee area, but went further down to Clarcona / OBT and found Ashley on a side street behind the strip club.

This is a very cute girl, young (said 19), but also very think, maybe A's. Anyway, she said she needed money and I had a headache and she had some amazing asprin!

Dropped her off at BK 0. 3 damage later, and well worth it. If I see her again I def want to try FS.

Chris5
11-20-16, 13:16
This is a late report on Gina and a new one on Ashley (there is another recent one on this girl).

Last weekend, went out Friday (vet's day) found myself around paradise trail and not a soul in sight. Made my way up to Lee and still nothing, so I guess everyone was on holiday.

The next night, still in need of relief, I go to the Lee / Edgewater area and find Gina. Very thin girl, not great teeth, but super cool chic. Agree to go to my spot for FS.

Nice and tight on a thin body, only DS this night, but if I see her again, I would likely repeat for 0. 4.

Brings me to the most recent Friday night. Found myself again in the Lee area, but went further down to Clarcona / OBT and found Ashley on a side street behind the strip club.

This is a very cute girl, young (said 19), but also very think, maybe A's. Anyway, she said she needed money and I had a headache and she had some amazing asprin!

Dropped her off at BK 0. 3 damage later, and well worth it. If I see her again I def want to try FS.One of the best blowjobs in the Lee road area!

C5.

Chris5
11-20-16, 13:33

Dropped her off at BK 0. 3 damage later, and well worth it. If I see her again I def want to try FS.

Just dropped off a WSW in the parking lot across from the Taco Bell, so if you're in the area head there now. Took a chance coming back on I4 and drove down Lee. Right away I saw her standing behind the bus stop. Said her name was Ashley, young, early 20's, about 5'6, blonde hair, really thin, small chest, and is wearing jeans and a hoodie. Very good BBBJCIM for $25. No phone, but she said she needs money so she'll be there for a while. I would definitely repeat if I saw her again. Good luck.

BTW. They opened one of those Walmart neighborhood stores in the shopping center behind the McDonald's!Did either of you get digits for Ashley?

TeenLover
11-20-16, 23:31
Did either of you get digits for Ashley?I have ashley's digits but she hasn't been answering my texts which is weird since she texts me about 10 times a day if I want to have out. PM me and I will get it to you.

TeenLover
11-20-16, 23:33

Dropped her off at BK 0. 3 damage later, and well worth it. If I see her again I def want to try FS.I literally love Gina, if I was ever going to white knight a girl out here it would be her. The one and only girl I feel sorry for on the streets.

Chris5
11-21-16, 00:00
I have ashley's digits but she hasn't been answering my texts which is weird since she texts me about 10 times a day if I want to have out. PM me and I will get it to you.Copy that.

Chris5
11-21-16, 00:03
Clear your inbox.

Jesse54
11-21-16, 17:30
Ok this is a public service announcement, I had a ginger I have not seen in over a year reach out to me 10 minutes ago. She is in the Lockhart area, can host, needs one guy to visit TONIGHT. Three jacksons for BBBJ- cfs dream session. I think she is in her late 20's,HWP / meaning not a twig or a bbw. I can only be logged in to respond for a brief time. Will PM digits to first few who have decent posts. Her service with me has always been pretty good, just no way to escape today.

Cheers Jesse.

Chris5
11-21-16, 22:55
I literally love Gina, if I was ever going to white knight a girl out here it would be her. The one and only girl I feel sorry for on the streets.I'm normally not big on caring for any chick on the streets, However I must agree with you teenlover, Gina is absolutely an exception to this rule.

Gina is a very cool chick.

Camera3
11-22-16, 09:38
So, I was coming out of Geneva #20 (my preferred room for my preferred fetish) escorting a wonderful amateur after a couple hours of high octane fetish play and, low and behold, exiting #18 was Gina and an old guy walking to an old Dodge. Gina looked very good, healthy. Happy for her. No, I didn't say "Hi!"

The number I have for her hasn't worked in a long time. I would be appreciative of anyone who will give me her current contact info.

Play safe,

C3.

TeenLover
11-22-16, 11:53
So, I was coming out of Geneva #20 (my preferred room for my preferred fetish) escorting a wonderful amateur after a couple hours of high octane fetish play and, low and behold, exiting #18 was Gina and an old guy walking to an old Dodge. Gina looked very good, healthy. Happy for her. No, I didn't say "Hi!"

The number I have for her hasn't worked in a long time. I would be appreciative of anyone who will give me her current contact info.

Play safe,

C3.Luck old man got his cork blown while I have been driving around all morning looking for her. Typical.

Camera3
11-22-16, 14:02
Luck old man got his cork blown while I have been driving around all morning looking for her. Typical.Drivin' a fuckin' old Dodge. Don't forget that part.

C3.

TeenLover
11-22-16, 17:33
Drivin' a fuckin' old Dodge. Don't forget that part.

C3.She broke her phone while in a heated altercation with another girl. Her service is still on and being paid for but she has no phone. My sweet, quiet, gentle GIna can flip like a switch when another street girl wrongs her. I've had to pull her back into my car once to keep her from going after Tori on Lee Rd.

Chris5
11-22-16, 17:56
She broke her phone while in a heated altercation with another girl. Her service is still on and being paid for but she has no phone. My sweet, quiet, gentle GIna can flip like a switch when another street girl wrongs her. I've had to pull her back into my car once to keep her from going after Tori on Lee Rd.Wow tiny little Gina went after Tori? LOL.

Chris5
11-22-16, 18:21
Does anyone know of any current pregnant workings girl's?

TeenLover
11-23-16, 17:11
Becky is, in my opinion, the second prettiest streetwalker in Orlando. She has amazing legs, she looks like a sweet high school girl even though she's in her mid twenties. Having said that, she will steal anything around you that she can grab as she is very heavily on candy and homeless with her useless boyfriend. That's a very common theme isn't it?

My first encounter with her was fantastic, the second was a nightmare and there will be no third time. Trust me, you will be driving down North OBT and will see a brunette in short shorts and think. "holy shit!

My advice, stay away. It is just my $. 02 though and may not even be worth that. Stay safe.

Chris5
11-23-16, 17:37
Becky is, in my opinion, the second prettiest streetwalker in Orlando. She has amazing legs, she looks like a sweet high school girl even though she's in her mid twenties. Having said that, she will steal anything around you that she can grab as she is very heavily on candy and homeless with her useless boyfriend. That's a very common theme isn't it?

My first encounter with her was fantastic, the second was a nightmare and there will be no third time. Trust me, you will be driving down North OBT and will see a brunette in short shorts and think. "holy shit!

My advice, stay away. It is just my $. 02 though and may not even be worth that. Stay safe.I've heard of this Becky chick before. Loser boyfriend and a high candy user? Shocker!! LOL.

Is she at least a decent fuck?

ScottChase1976
11-23-16, 18:42
Met The Amazing Gina this afternoon. Wow! No details needed, just know she is a sweetheart, very smart.

Scott.

ASpeedyBird
11-23-16, 20:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TeenLover
11-24-16, 07:06
I've heard of this Becky chick before. Loser boyfriend and a high candy user? Shocker!! LOL.

Is she at least a decent fuck?I don't know but she gave a fantastic BBBJ and has a sweet little voice to go along with it. The rest of the bullshit just isn't worth it.

TeenLover
11-24-16, 07:09
Met The Amazing Gina this afternoon. Wow! No details needed, just know she is a sweetheart, very smart.

Scott.Keep your cock out of my girls mouth! Just kidding. I go between hoping I find her to hoping I never see her again because she got straight and left the game.

ScottChase1976
11-26-16, 23:02
Made the run today around 3 pm or so. Nothing doing. Rose by Gina's place, a little too crowded with folks hanging out for my taste. Hope others faired better.

Scott.

PokeHerFaceJon
11-27-16, 12:50
Went out this morning to get my flute played and decided to venture over to the and. OBT area and lo and behold I spot this 5'6", 105# short blonde hair gem. Cruised past her on my up the road past the BK lounge where she just strolled past and did a you at the Micky D's and back down to see she had just passed the first street after BK and had turned around and was heading back that way. Made sure she caught my eye as I turned down that street and headed back up to the trail. Sure enough my timing was perfect and I sat there as she was watching the traffic and then turned and looked at me and I gave her the nod. She hops right in and off we go. Says her name is Ashley and that she just had her phone stolen by another girl and usually has regulars from posting on BP and doesn't walk that often. We pull into a crowded parking lot and she goes to work playing my flute. Damn she has some sweet notes coming from her lips and the tune was playing so smoothly it didn't take more than a few minutes to reach a crescendo! The notes exploded all into her mouth like a sweet loving ending to the song! This one has now become my replacement for Tyler.

Got her new digits to her new phone and will share only with trusted fellow mongers that have made significant contributions.

PHFJ Out!

TeenLover
11-27-16, 20:52
So I have a severe headache, off I run to Lockhart. As I drive up to near the BK, a sweet long haired brunette I have never seen before catches my eye, we make eye contact and I pull into the BK to make the scoop. She hits the parking lot then abruptly turns around, crosses the street and disappears.

I'm thinking what the fuck just happened. So off I go to look further but first I notice a guy in a beat up truck in the BK on his phone, I don't think much of it until I go down Busby and see a guy parked there doing nothing in a white pickup truck. So I go to Edgewater looking for Gina, running down Lee, back to Gina's neighborhood then back to North OBT. The two trucks are still there, people inside doing nothing.

I make the Gina loop again, hit OBT those guys were still there. No girls. I went home, my headache is so bad now it may take 2 doses to solve.

Chris5
11-27-16, 21:16
So I have a severe headache, off I run to Lockhart. As I drive up to near the BK, a sweet long haired brunette I have never seen before catches my eye, we make eye contact and I pull into the BK to make the scoop. She hits the parking lot then abruptly turns around, crosses the street and disappears.

I'm thinking what the fuck just happened. So off I go to look further but first I notice a guy in a beat up truck in the BK on his phone, I don't think much of it until I go down Busby and see a guy parked there doing nothing in a white pickup truck. So I go to Edgewater looking for Gina, running down Lee, back to Gina's neighborhood then back to North OBT. The two trucks are still there, people inside doing nothing.

I make the Gina loop again, hit OBT those guys were still there. No girls. I went home, my headache is so bad now it may take 2 doses to solve.Now if the chick who is walking towards your car and then all of a sudden bails? That's definitely a huge red flag! These chicks are out to make money! She takes off and the two dude in separate vehicles are still sitting in same spot acting like they are just normal citizens. If the chick takes off down yonder, I will immediately follow HER lead and get the fuck out of dodge!! LOL!! Glad you got out of their safely.

The chick saw or sensed something was up and lucky for her, she has street smarts, and she got the fuck out of their.

C5.

YoungT Hunter
11-28-16, 07:02
Early morning stroll right before work, looped around the stump grounds, ghost town on edge water. Went to the trail, saw a WSW all covered up, busted a you, and found Miranda needing some warmth. She got in, we have met before so it was a quick check. We went to my spot and that's when my dream began. She's popped the booty up, and gave me a very good BBBJCIMS, free roaming, exploded a week old load, and filled her mouth up. A quarter less, and drop her off next to BK. I woke up, and was ready for work.

TeenLover
11-28-16, 08:27
Early morning stroll right before work, looped around the stump grounds, ghost town on edge water. Went to the trail, saw a WSW all covered up, busted a you, and found Miranda needing some warmth. She got in, we have met before so it was a quick check. We went to my spot and that's when my dream began. She's popped the booty up, and gave me a very good BBBJCIMS, free roaming, exploded a week old load, and filled her mouth up. A quarter less, and drop her off next to BK. I woke up, and was ready for work.What does she look like? I don't think I have seen her.

Chris5
12-01-16, 13:35
Goes by a couple different names, Kyah or Snow White and was known to walk the LockHart area near the BK.

C5.

TeenLover
12-01-16, 15:07
She's making me rethink my ban on BSW. She's a very nice looking spinner with great legs and a superb little ass. The problem is her pimp is dragging along with her, she's smiling at me when I drive by so she's clearly working but that guy is not leaving her side.

Scottluvsbbw
12-01-16, 16:52
Goes by a couple different names, Kyah or Snow White and was known to walk the LockHart area near the BK.

C5.Never seen her before and I've plowed prob every pussy walking Lockhart l.

TeenLover
12-01-16, 21:38

C5.I thought she was a well known thief, or am I thinking of someone else?

YoungT Hunter
12-01-16, 22:28
What does she look like? I don't think I have seen her.Sorry for the late response, she's an older WSW, I would say mid 30's maybe 40's. 5'1, she was completely covered up that night, dirty platinum hair.

Not much in looks.

YoungT Hunter
12-01-16, 22:30

C5.I don't think she ever walked the area. I've seen her worked on backpage before. Read some reviews of her either bailing out or as they mention a theif.

YoungT Hunter
12-01-16, 22:43
I was not sure what her name was, shan, I believe was correct. Petite, WSW, 24 and apparently it was her birthday so I welcome her with a thick cake with dessert inside of it. We went to a clear spot, dream began. She began to work the cake and did an above average job. She swallowed a big load. Dropped her off after my dream was finish. Caught her behind the BK. I was 25 pounds lighter. No digits. Bbbjcims.

Carlosa
12-03-16, 11:33
Went out this morning to get my flute played and decided to venture over to the and. OBT area and lo and behold I spot this 5'6", 105# short blonde hair gem. Cruised past her on my up the road past the BK lounge where she just strolled past and did a you at the Micky D's and back down to see she had just passed the first street after BK and had turned around and was heading back that way. Made sure she caught my eye as I turned down that street and headed back up to the trail. Sure enough my timing was perfect and I sat there as she was watching the traffic and then turned and looked at me and I gave her the nod. She hops right in and off we go. Says her name is Ashley and that she just had her phone stolen by another girl and usually has regulars from posting on BP and doesn't walk that often. We pull into a crowded parking lot and she goes to work playing my flute. Damn she has some sweet notes coming from her lips and the tune was playing so smoothly it didn't take more than a few minutes to reach a crescendo! The notes exploded all into her mouth like a sweet loving ending to the song! This one has now become my replacement for Tyler.

Got her new digits to her new phone and will share only with trusted fellow mongers that have made significant contributions.

PHFJ Out!Sent you a PM.

Chris5
12-03-16, 13:54
First off special thanks to TeenLover for sharing these digits. I met up with this chick late last night at the circle k near the by. First off she's a nice laid back girl, very young maybe 19. She is also rail thin! Looks likes a tooth pick but face is still somewhat decent. I pull up to the circle k and she says she inside using bathroom. 15 minutes later and texts back and forth she finally appears by gad pump number one. LOL! Problem is she sitting in a truck full of dudes inside. Big no no on my end. She's busy putting on her make up and honestly the chick is all over the place. Clear candy use. She hops in my car and we find a spot and I offer her 40 bucks for everything, which is pretty standard to me, she says that's too low and asked for 60. Thought about it and decided no. I asked again will you take 40, again says I'm worth more and blah blah blah. I immediately drive her ass back to drop her off. She was not too happy but so what. 40 for everything is the going rate. I refused to negotiate and I dropped her off and she made nothing! These chicks are funny. I simply called up another girl and had a great time.

C5.

ScottChase1976
12-05-16, 20:25
Passed down Edgewater during work time, saw Gina and another girl standing together near the racetrack. Then on my way home, saw a blonde near BK on Clarcona. Damn work!

Scott.

PokeHerFaceJon
12-06-16, 10:26
Contrary to C5's report that was not the same blonde that I hooked up with. Yes, Ashley is rail thin but she's not fugly. Picked her up again on Saturday morning around noon and we go to the stump grinders rentals. Go in the room and she goes into the bathroom and strips down without hesitation. Now I see the prize I was after. I'm already drooling as what I saw when I picked her up a week ago was exactly what I wanted. A nice skinny piece of poontang! Extremely little boobies, not even an A-cup, but I didn't care because she went right to work on my flute and got me good and stiff. After about 5 minutes of flute playing I told her that I wanted to dive into that honey box from the doggy position and so she put on the protection with her mouth and then got on all fours with me standing behind her and she then glided herself onto my pole and was slamming into me like she loved being pounded. I can tell this young, 19 yr old, loves to F. K by the way she's taking the pounding and moaning while I'm loving the feeling of nailing a barely legal spinner! I believe it was on of the best young spinners I've ever banged and worth every bit of the 4 jacks for the pleasure and fun that I had. After we were finished I dropped her back off across the street and went home with the biggest smile on my face that you've ever seen.

PHFJ Out!

On another note, don't ask for her digits, probably won't be the same after she's released.

Explorer8
12-06-16, 12:34
If you look at the tattoos on her shoulder, it would seem you both are talking about the same Ashley though you may disagree on whether she is fugly.

First off special thanks to TeenLover for sharing these digits. I met up with this chick late last night at the circle k near the by. First off she's a nice laid back girl, very young maybe 19. She is also rail thin! Looks likes a tooth pick but face is still somewhat decent. I pull up to the circle k and she says she inside using bathroom. 15 minutes later and texts back and forth she finally appears by gad pump number one. LOL! Problem is she sitting in a truck full of dudes inside. Big no no on my end. She's busy putting on her make up and honestly the chick is all over the place. Clear candy use. She hops in my car and we find a spot and I offer her 40 bucks for everything, which is pretty standard to me, she says that's too low and asked for 60. Thought about it and decided no. I asked again will you take 40, again says I'm worth more and blah blah blah. I immediately drive her ass back to drop her off. She was not too happy but so what. 40 for everything is the going rate. I refused to negotiate and I dropped her off and she made nothing! These chicks are funny. I simply called up another girl and had a great time.

C5.

Contrary to C5's report that was not the same blonde that I hooked up with. Yes, Ashley is rail thin but she's not fugly. Picked her up again on Saturday morning around noon and we go to the stump grinders rentals. Go in the room and she goes into the bathroom and strips down without hesitation. Now I see the prize I was after. I'm already drooling as what I saw when I picked her up a week ago was exactly what I wanted. A nice skinny piece of poontang! Extremely little boobies, not even an A-cup, but I didn't care because she went right to work on my flute and got me good and stiff. After about 5 minutes of flute playing I told her that I wanted to dive into that honey box from the doggy position and so she put on the protection with her mouth and then got on all fours with me standing behind her and she then glided herself onto my pole and was slamming into me like she loved being pounded. I can tell this young, 19 yr old, loves to F. K by the way she's taking the pounding and moaning while I'm loving the feeling of nailing a barely legal spinner! I believe it was on of the best young spinners I've ever banged and worth every bit of the 4 jacks for the pleasure and fun that I had. After we were finished I dropped her back off across the street and went home with the biggest smile on my face that you've ever seen.

PHFJ Out!

On another note, don't ask for her digits, probably won't be the same after she's released.

TeenLover
12-06-16, 14:14
If you look at the tattoos on her shoulder, it would seem you both are talking about the same Ashley though you may disagree on whether she is fugly.That was a bad picture of her. I think she's very cute especially on the streetwalker scale.

Orl Man76
12-06-16, 22:21
Question??

When traveling out of the country, what's the going rate for a stump to be ground?

& do you guys ever get the toy to chip in? Or is it all on us?

Kinda like to know the accepted practice since I'm startin to hunt about the area & a std trans sports car is a wee bit cramped for playtime.

Thanks.

Jesse54
12-07-16, 09:37
Question??

When traveling out of the country, what's the going rate for a stump to be ground?

Kinda like to know the accepted practice since I'm startin to hunt about the area & a std trans sports car is a wee bit cramped for playtime.

Thanks.IMHO 28 mario coins is a very small price to pay for being safe and secure with no worries. I have never heard of splitting the door fee however anything is possible. Just tell the guy at the counter you are a huge Ohio State football fan for bonus points. Jesse.

Camera3
12-07-16, 13:17
Question??

Thanks.28 bucks buys two hours in a clean yet rustic room, clean towels, clean sheets, AC works, nice big mirror (something important to me) and a hot shower that two can stand in. Oh, yeah, multiple channels of your choice in type of porn on the new flat screen TV.

I would fully expect that if I asked a chick to chip in on the rent that she would raise the rate exponentially to compensate.

Good news about your expensive sports car, when you park at Geneva it can't be seen from the highway. Then again, the parking lot is full of everything from pickup trucks to Mercedes.

Play safe,

C3.

Jesse54
12-07-16, 13:34
28 bucks buys two hours in a clean yet rustic room, clean towels, clean sheets, AC works, nice big mirror (something important to me) and a hot shower that two can stand in. Oh, yeah, multiple channels of your choice in type of porn on the new flat screen TV.

I would fully expect that if I asked a chick to chip in on the rent that she would raise the rate exponentially to compensate.

Good news about your expensive sports car, when you park at Geneva it can't be seen from the highway. Then again, the parking lot is full of everything from pickup trucks to Mercedes.

Play safe,

C3.C3 as an older man who sometimes drives an "old Dodge" if you should see my "Power Wagon" sitting proudly in that parking lot please refer to him as a "classic mopar" Enjoy your lunch buffet tomorrow. I am jealous.

Counting it all as good Jesse.

Chris5
12-07-16, 14:38
That was a bad picture of her. I think she's very cute especially on the streetwalker scale.

If you look at the tattoos on her shoulder, it would seem you both are talking about the same Ashley though you may disagree on whether she is fugly.

PHFJ Out!

On another note, don't ask for her digits, probably won't be the same after she's released.This is indeed the same girl that I booted out of my car for demanding 60 buck's and refusing to take 40. NO she is not worth a penny more than what I offered her if that. This is just MY opinion and as we all know YMMV applies greatly in this case. She is rail thin like a toothpick and not much of a looker. Not a very smart girl either. Glad I gave her the boot.

Let her starve is my motto.

C5.

TeenLover
12-07-16, 15:08
IMHO 28 mario coins is a very small price to pay for being safe and secure with no worries. I have never heard of splitting the door fee however anything is possible. Just tell the guy at the counter you are a huge Ohio State football fan for bonus points. Jesse.As a graduate of Northwestern University, I would pay extra not to have to say that.

Camera3
12-07-16, 17:37
C3 as an older man who sometimes drives an "old Dodge" if you should see my "Power Wagon" sitting proudly in that parking lot please refer to him as a "classic mopar" Enjoy your lunch buffet tomorrow. I am jealous.

Counting it all as good Jesse.Dude,

I am sure it was a Dodge Dart, not your 4-wheel drive, amped up, cranked up mud-mobile.

But I still would love for someone to give me a clue on how to contact Gina. That girl holds the record for losing phones.

C3.

TeenLover
12-07-16, 17:54
Dude,

I am sure it was a Dodge Dart, not your 4-wheel drive, amped up, cranked up mud-mobile.

But I still would love for someone to give me a clue on how to contact Gina. That girl holds the record for losing phones.

C3.I have had Gina in my car 3 days in a row. She does not have a phone but if she has your number she sometimes has her boyfriends phone and she will text you. I believe he drops her off on Edgewater every morning around 9 or so then picks her up around 10 pm. She is almost always in the Aloha and Carolyn area. At nIght she can be difficult to spot because she's so little but I assure you she is most likely in there somewhere.

Camera3
12-08-16, 15:54
I just heard from a UTR that Amber Lou has died. Apparently, she had been clean for a while and living with her mother. In a fit of backsliding she and her boyfriend were sharing a couple of bags and when they both went to sleep she never woke up.

Amber Lou was a sweetheart and damn good SP. I had not seen her in well over a year but knew she had gotten clean and moved to live with her mom. I had really hoped things would end well for her. She didn't deserve this.

There will be a wake at George's on Saturday. I don't know the time. I won't be there (for obvious reasons) but I would say there will be a fair representation of ladies from the neighborhood.

C3.

Scottluvsbbw
12-08-16, 16:22
I just heard from a UTR that Amber Lou has died. Apparently, she had been clean for a while and living with her mother. In a fit of backsliding she and her boyfriend were sharing a couple of bags and when they both went to sleep she never woke up.

Amber Lou was a sweetheart and damn good SP. I had not seen her in well over a year but knew she had gotten clean and moved to live with her mom. I had really hoped things would end well for her. She didn't deserve this.

There will be a wake at George's on Saturday. I don't know the time. I won't be there (for obvious reasons) but I would say there will be a fair representation of ladies from the neighborhood.

C3.I seen what looked like ambulances picking up a body behind the store on Vatican? This was Monday I believe. Appeared to be a DOA situation but this is pure speculation. I was worried it was Miranda as a few days prior she was in it deep, seizures etc. Then I seen Miranda the following day. Then it occurred to me that Amber was MIA and got a bad feeling in my gut.

Rest in Peace Amber.

TeenLover
12-09-16, 12:30
I picked Gina up where she has been staying and took her to an office building parking lot off of Lee Rd where she immediately went to work with her amazing mouth. About 90 seconds later it was all over.

I'm sure you are all sick of me reviewing this amazing tiny young woman but she just pops my cork like no other. She is wearing a really cute black dress too. I dropped her on Edgewater if you're interested.

Scottluvsbbw
12-09-16, 16:49
I picked Gina up where she has been staying and took her to an office building parking lot off of Lee Rd where she immediately went to work with her amazing mouth. About 90 seconds later it was all over.

I'm sure you are all sick of me reviewing this amazing tiny young woman but she just pops my cork like no other. She is wearing a really cute black dress too. I dropped her on Edgewater if you're interested.I passed her a million times but never picked her up because I guess I was after other snapper. One time I had her digits and set a date and she left me hanging at the pick up spot. I'll have to give her another shot. Seen her cousin last week. Looks good.

TeenLover
12-09-16, 23:09
I passed her a million times but never picked her up because I guess I was after other snapper. One time I had her digits and set a date and she left me hanging at the pick up spot. I'll have to give her another shot. Seen her cousin last week. Looks good.I've met he cousin but never dated her, how is she?

Scottluvsbbw
12-10-16, 14:15
I've met he cousin but never dated her, how is she?I should've been more clear. I literally saw her, didn't date her. But in passing I liked what I saw and she was available.

TeenLover
12-10-16, 20:00
I should've been more clear. I literally saw her, didn't date her. But in passing I liked what I saw and she was available.She's very cute, a little bigger than I like them but I never date a girls parts below her chin. I've talked to her but nothing else.

Elysium
12-13-16, 00:40
Had another great dream with this one. Just dropped her off behind the strip club. She works to please so enjoy. She has a new number too she said. Pics coming later.

TeenLover
12-13-16, 18:09
Had another great dream with this one. Just dropped her off behind the strip club. She works to please so enjoy. She has a new number too she said. Pics coming later.That's her all right. .

YoungT Hunter
12-16-16, 22:33
Lots of LEO action in the early morning and afternoon. Not many SW out, that ones that were out, too lost in the candy. Saw one attractive WSW near the stump grounds. No luck with the scoop, seems like she was avoiding me. Not sure if it was a LEO watching or not. She has a white shirt on, jeans. Petite and I was ready to pound but maybe next time. If anybody has some digits of reliable girls in the area PM ME.

Nerdy10
12-17-16, 00:05
I have seen the one in jeans a few times. Always wearing jeans, I don't know what up with that. The jeans are very clean to be a SW. She her twice talking to a black guy by the MB and then again by the auto sales place.

Lots of LEO action in the early morning and afternoon. Not many SW out, that ones that were out, too lost in the candy. Saw one attractive WSW near the stump grounds. No luck with the scoop, seems like she was avoiding me. Not sure if it was a LEO watching or not. She has a white shirt on, jeans. Petite and I was ready to pound but maybe next time. If anybody has some digits of reliable girls in the area PM ME.

TeenLover
12-19-16, 08:38
Met up with Ashey again last night. She has the spinner body I truly enjoy but more importantly she has a mouth I enjoy even more. After a few minutes chatting about something, she began to play my flute like a master until all the flute oil gushed out. Couldn't ask for better.

I need to do a thing with Ashley and Gina together, the combination of the tall blonde spinner with the little brunette spinner playing a flute duet may be more than I can handle but I am willing to give it a try.

TeenLover
12-19-16, 18:53
I have seen the one in jeans a few times. Always wearing jeans, I don't know what up with that. The jeans are very clean to be a SW. She her twice talking to a black guy by the MB and then again by the auto sales place.I saw a tall, thin blonde with shoulder length hair that looked pretty nice from behind on National and Pope last night. I only saw her from behind because someone else had a faster car.

ScottChase1976
12-19-16, 19:10
Made a run yesterday around 3:30 pm. Nothing. So inwent down the Trail south and came up empty as well. Came back north around 5:30. Saw Gina, but she waved me away. She looked rough. Not good, guys. Called up Little Mary and had a fun time letting her make up her scam from a while back.

Scott.

Nerdy10
12-19-16, 19:50
I saw a tall, thin blonde with shoulder length hair that looked pretty nice from behind on National and Pope last night. I only saw her from behind because someone else had a faster car.Who is Gina, can somebody post a pic of Gina.

Camera3
12-19-16, 22:07
Who is Gina, can somebody post a pic of Gina.Gina has been a mainstay in that area for a long time. Do a search and you will find anything you want. But I don't think anyone has pics.

C3.

TeenLover
12-20-16, 00:09
Tall blonde 19 year old Ashley is looking for business tonight. If you have her number, use it. She is very good.

ScottChase1976
12-20-16, 12:52
Most say her numbers are not working, TL. If you've got one that does, pm me.

Scott.

Elysium
12-21-16, 02:00
Uncle is out all over right around this hour. EW area and nobt too, packing in the night, not worth it and no one out seemingly because of them. Stay safe all.

KingIsh
12-21-16, 13:19
Anyone know if she's still around? Looks like I don't have her current contact info. She was a favorite and a very regular friend for a while.I have Ms Tylers info if you want it you can PM me.

Nerdy10
12-21-16, 23:20
Saw a new WSW today. Blonde type with low faded hair on the side and a little big belly from all the polar pop soda and cheeseburgers.

SW Surfer
12-23-16, 09:55
Picked up a WSW name was Kim. Hit the Stump Grinder for 30 minutes.

Nothing to impressive. Gave her. 30.

Still had 1. 5 hrs on the room, so off a surfing I did go. Picked up Kat, a early 20's spinner, dark hair. Took good care of me and used the remainder of the time in the room.

No digits on either.

Be safe,

Surf Out!

Fej Head
12-24-16, 01:21
I also met Kim at the BK. Picked her up around 11:30 pm tonight and dropped her back off there. She is about 5'8, long blond hair, mid 20's, nice body, huge D chest, tramp stamp, and is wearing black leggings and a black cami top with no underwear. Got an incredible BBBJCIM for $25. No digits, but just appeared on a trip by and then disappeared quickly when I dropped her off, so she is probably staying close by. I would repeat for a BJ if I saw her again. Be safe.

TeenLover
12-24-16, 12:45
Tall blonde 19 year old spinner Ashley has a room today. She can be reached at 407 715 3270.

Nerdy10
12-24-16, 22:28
All those SW in this area have some missing teeth. I don't even, I wish if sone nice thick girls like roxy could come back.

WindyMan
12-25-16, 14:17
All those SW in this area have some missing teeth. I don't even, I wish if sone nice thick girls like roxy could come back.Ashley mentioned by Teenlover has all of her teeth, and all of her teeth is pretty white and clean. Ashley is a pretty girl particularly when she is in a good mood. She needs some help at this time of her life. Hope she can make it.

TeenLover
12-25-16, 21:05
Ashley mentioned by Teenlover has all of her teeth, and all of her teeth is pretty white and clean. Ashley is a pretty girl particularly when she is in a good mood. She needs some help at this time of her life. Hope she can make it.Ashley has nice teeth and is a very pretty girl. My little Gina however has very few teeth but that doesn't mean she isn't a pretty girl. For me attitude is 80% of it. I have had time to know Ashley, we've had a chance to just talk and I understand her. Gina is just a sweetie, she has never rused me and she has done things for me no other girl on the streets (except maybe Ashley) would do. Also I could leave Gina in my car with it running with my wallet on the dashboard and when I came back both the car and wallet would still be there untouched. So what if she doesn't have all her teeth.

Nerdy10
12-26-16, 09:12
Does it make sense for a monger to invest in a white noise gadget for under $20. If somebody has a wire on them, the recording would be null and void. What do you guys think?

TeenLover
12-26-16, 11:21
Does it make sense for a monger to invest in a white noise gadget for under $20. If somebody has a wire on them, the recording would be null and void. What do you guys think?That the police will go to this length to capture us? First off, I doubt they would allow their undercover to get in the car anyway, much less be wearing a hidden recording device. I think investing in being careful would be a better option.

Nerdy10
12-27-16, 22:03
Today I saw a nice girl by the MD. I mean nice because her skin was clean, face looked fresh and her clothes was ok. Her tummy was exposed and it was a little big but still acceptable. As I was about to say hi, a dude with a POS car with no front bumper scooped her up. She jumped in the back seat, while they were two other dude in the front. Dude if you are on this forum, you are wrong, you even looked at me and laughed.

TeenLover
12-27-16, 23:32
19 year old blonde hottie Ashey is out near the BK tonight if you're interested.

Nerdy10
12-28-16, 00:14
Is she wearing a pink top and her belly area exposed?

19 year old blonde hottie Ashey is out near the BK tonight if you're interested.

Yankee Doodle
12-28-16, 00:52
I am interested in a poetry reading, what is suggested donation? BTW, how tall and heavy is she? Just curious, my eyes will be closed, I'll be sound asleep! Thanks! Yd.

Yankee Doodle
12-28-16, 00:54
Is that Mikky D's with the '55 Chevy poking out?

Today I saw a nice girl by the MD. I mean nice because her skin was clean, face looked fresh and her clothes was ok. Her tummy was exposed and it was a little big but still acceptable. As I was about to say hi, a dude with a POS car with no front bumper scooped her up. She jumped in the back seat, while they were two other dude in the front. Dude if you are on this forum, you are wrong, you even looked at me and laughed.

TeenLover
12-28-16, 06:33
I am interested in a poetry reading, what is suggested donation? BTW, how tall and heavy is she? Just curious, my eyes will be closed, I'll be sound asleep! Thanks! Yd.I can't speak to her donation but she's probably 5'8". 110-120 lbs.

YoungT Hunter
12-28-16, 07:57
Well, remember that new WSW, that was reported earlier with the faded cut in on the side. Scooped her up this morning, she's about 5'8 and thick. Not bbw, but she has an ass for sure. Very pretty, clean clothes, seem more upscale than the usual SW around the area. Anyways, LEO check was good, with the my spot and began my dream. The dream began a nightmare with I heard a condom ripped open, slap the rubber on and began a CBJ, average, mouth wasn't working to well so started up with hand until I explode. She did let me grab her hair and forced her on my flute. I should of banged that big ass of hers. Exploded, clean up and woke up. Drop her off behind the strip and started my morning up. 30 mph was the damage, I did get digits.

PokeHerFaceJon
12-28-16, 10:17
Picked her up at a hotel near I-4 Christmas morning and got a nice slow flute lesson from her. Bargained for a swallow ending and she did not disappoint! Took the whole load and licked her lips afterward. Damage was a couple Jacks and a Ham. Dropped her at the 7-11 by Lee and Addinson.

PHFJ Out!

BigDaddy2977
12-28-16, 13:40
Well I had a very dream last. Met Ashley in it and she does look good. She smelled good and FYI she has nice teeth LOL. My shorts were a little tight so I loosen them up and she started to help. Next thing I know she is on Junior. Oh boy it was great. DT and very wet which felt real good. Took a bit but exploded all in her mouth and boy was it a relief. She didn't swallowed and spitted outside the car. Next thing I know I woke up in my bed thinking boy what a dream. You guys might want to dream about her. Good girl.

MrMike407
12-28-16, 13:43
Picked up young slim Ashley from some apts off 441. Driving to my spot she says. 3 coins doesn't include cim or catch that's all extra and no FS. I quickly pulled over and told her to get out. So I texted Amber. Picked her up at racetrack and got BBBJ and FS for those same coins.

Smielyswim
12-28-16, 14:39
Well, remember that new WSW, that was reported earlier with the faded cut in on the side. Scooped her up this morning, she's about 5'8 and thick. Not bbw, but she has an ass for sure. Very pretty, clean clothes, seem more upscale than the usual SW around the area. Anyways, LEO check was good, with the my spot and began my dream. The dream began a nightmare with I heard a condom ripped open, slap the rubber on and began a CBJ, average, mouth wasn't working to well so started up with hand until I explode. She did let me grab her hair and forced her on my flute. I should of banged that big ass of hers. Exploded, clean up and woke up. Drop her off behind the strip and started my morning up. 30 mph was the damage, I did get digits.She not new she used be down the other side of obt.

TeenLover
12-28-16, 16:58
Is she wearing a pink top and her belly area exposed?When I saw her she was wearing a long sleeved tan shirt and jeans. I didn't pick her up but from my car that's what it looked like.

YoungT Hunter
12-28-16, 17:51
She not new she used be down the other side of obt.Well new for us on this side of obt.

Nerdy10
12-28-16, 21:21
I saw a WSW girl tonight, very tall about 5 9". Her name is shaay. She was hot, wearing nice short skirt and heel. She wanted to jump in the car but I was like no because it might be TGTBT. She has a tattoo on her left ankle. After I drove away. I met another girl, I can't remember her name but her teeth was ok and intact. She also has a piercing above her right lip. She has to be wild and careless, she didn't have no covers, WTF. I always cover, she ripped me off. Don't trust her. After eating, she vanished. She took off into the dark. Does anybody know these two SWers?

Nerdy10
12-28-16, 21:35
Would 30 mph have include FS?

Well, remember that new WSW, that was reported earlier with the faded cut in on the side. Scooped her up this morning, she's about 5'8 and thick. Not bbw, but she has an ass for sure. Very pretty, clean clothes, seem more upscale than the usual SW around the area. Anyways, LEO check was good, with the my spot and began my dream. The dream began a nightmare with I heard a condom ripped open, slap the rubber on and began a CBJ, average, mouth wasn't working to well so started up with hand until I explode. She did let me grab her hair and forced her on my flute. I should of banged that big ass of hers. Exploded, clean up and woke up. Drop her off behind the strip and started my morning up. 30 mph was the damage, I did get digits.

TungstenHP
12-29-16, 06:46
Hey guys I usually don't check this section of the forums because I'm usually not in this area, but I was trying to do some research for a Lacey that used to work out of Orlando and Altamonte area and noticed that there's a lot of talk about a lacey J that's in your area? Are these the same girls?

The lacey I'm looking for us a natural dark brunette may even be considered black hair. Really nice large bolt ons. Here's an old ad with her pics.

http://backpage.com.orlando.hoxnif.com/post/18257812/lacey

So is she the Lacey J that you guys have been talking about? Thanks in advance for the help guys!

Mosin Nagant
12-29-16, 08:35
Hey guys I usually don't check this section of the forums because I'm usually not in this area, but I was trying to do some research for a Lacey that used to work out of Orlando and Altamonte area and noticed that there's a lot of talk about a lacey J that's in your area? Are these the same girls?

The lacey I'm looking for us a natural dark brunette may even be considered black hair. Really nice large bolt ons. Here's an old ad with her pics.

So is she the Lacey J that you guys have been talking about? Thanks in advance for the help guys!I just saw her ad up, no longer as Lacey. I will try to find it for you. I enjoyed my times with her, just found her hard to contact and keep in touch.

Mosin Nagant
12-29-16, 09:58
I am on an admittedly short leash for violating terms of service here, so this message has to be approved. My apologies to A2.

Anyhow to follow up on my previous post, here is the latest ad for Lacey, doesn't use any name in current ad. Great MILF body, just wish she were more reliable.

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-one-and-only-brunette-bombshell-is-waiting/15928600

So is she the Lacey J that you guys have been talking about? Thanks in advance for the help guys!

Chris5
12-29-16, 11:48

I am on an admittedly short leash for violating terms of service here, so this message has to be approved. My apologies to A2.

Anyhow to follow up on my previous post, here is the latest ad for Lacey, doesn't use any name in current ad. Great MILF body, just wish she were more reliable.

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-one-and-only-brunette-bombshell-is-waiting/15928600Lacey has been well reviewed on the Orlando BP thread. Pretty good reviews. I've personally dreamed with this sexy chick a few times when she was staying at that creepy budget inn notel in Apopka. Lacey is extremely unreliable but she is a gold mine if you can ever connect with her! Lacey gave me one of the best blow jobs of 2016! Lacey gives mind blowing head and is sexy as fuck! I stopped seeing her due to her lack of communication and reliability. I would love to see her again in 2017 if she can do better with her appointments.

C5.

Nerdy10
12-29-16, 11:58
Is she also a SW?

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-one-and-only-brunette-bombshell-is-waiting/15928600

TungstenHP
12-29-16, 17:16

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-one-and-only-brunette-bombshell-is-waiting/15928600So is the lacey you linked the same Lacey J that every one is talking about?

Elysium
12-29-16, 18:12
Managed to dream with Ashley again, I just can't get enough of this young slim cool chick. Hard to find new talent when I know this one is great service and safe.

TeenLover
12-29-16, 22:27
Managed to dream with Ashley again, I just can't get enough of this young slim cool chick. Hard to find new talent when I know this one is great service and safe.I looked for her and Gina this afternoon. Came up empty with both.

Elysium
12-30-16, 08:06
I looked for her and Gina this afternoon. Came up empty with both.Come to think of it I have not seen Gina out recently. But Ashley was early morning hours, figured that was a good time to try before work since she would text me around 4 or 5 asking if I'm around.

Big Surf
12-30-16, 10:32
Come to think of it I have not seen Gina out recently. But Ashley was early morning hours, figured that was a good time to try before work since she would text me around 4 or 5 asking if I'm around.Not sure why my post was deleted earlier this week regarding Gina, but I was informed by Keke that gina was picked up by LEO.

TeenLover
12-30-16, 12:08
Not sure why my post was deleted earlier this week regarding Gina, but I was informed by Keke that gina was picked up by LEO.I think it was deleted because informing the group that someone was arrested is a violation. Not sure why actually but I can tell you that unless her arrest happened between last night and now she has not been picked up. A current search of Orange County inmates does not show her as being one.

Ezeklacos
12-30-16, 21:05
I saw a WSW girl tonight, very tall about 5 9". Her name is shaay. She was hot, wearing nice short skirt and heel. She wanted to jump in the car but I was like no because it might be TGTBT. She has a tattoo on her left ankle. After I drove away. I met another girl, I can't remember her name but her teeth was ok and intact. She also has a piercing above her right lip. She has to be wild and careless, she didn't have no covers, WTF. I always cover, she ripped me off. Don't trust her. After eating, she vanished. She took off into the dark. Does anybody know these two SWers?Scooped her up twice this week. Tall, slim, brunette with a pretty face! First time I saw her had a crack pipe in her hand LOL, but she was totally cool! 40 beans got me F. S, she was decent at it. Few days later saw her again wearing that long pink skirt, looking very sexy! Same 40 for f. S. She is a good looking chic, but doesn't have a number. Stays close to mcdonalds, but chills bu gas station down the road. Goes by shay, or shayleene something like that!

Nerdy10
12-30-16, 22:10
Does anyone know of a Shay, a WSW. Little flat chested, wear short heel shoes and a mini skirt?

ShadowMonger
12-31-16, 01:23
Evening,

I am out and about from time to time in my dreams. In fact, it's likely one of you guys have crossed my fantasy trapline because I've had nightmares about course changes due to crowded hunting grounds. Although I've loved the posts here for years, I haven't posted. I rarely remember the names of these lizards from fantasyland but I get a kick out of the critique and banter found here. Hope to become a trusted member and contributor!

Contribution 1: If you dream about Lela (Leah) who may be around Edge. Lee. She is a bad attitude scab ridden ***** in my fantasy. When she entered my dream by accident the second time I kicked her to the curb.

-Shadow.

BGCblackHawk
12-31-16, 10:09
Just saw her between BK and Crystal's if anyone is interested. She was screaming something at the cars as they drove by and shaking her head. I never spot anyone and finally the one time I do I see who I think is Crazy Jill. I can not say for certain but she fit everyone's description.

WindyMan
12-31-16, 10:12
Does anyone know of a Shay, a WSW. Little flat chested, wear short heel shoes and a mini skirt?She seems a good girl. She has lost some teeth in her month. Not sure how's her FS performance. Can you pm me your comments if you have more experience with her. I saw her a few time when she walked most in the afternoon on and. OBT from McDonald's to the Dollar Tree store shopping center.

Yankee Doodle
01-01-17, 00:09
Just started to study a certain area between Amscot to the McD with 55 Chev poking out. Last week I visited the McD and BurgKing and also went into the Geneva, just to see the layout myself. During a couple loops, I would be a customer and use the bathroom. I met this waif that walks but won't date or dream, just asks for handouts to feed her kids, name is Kelly or Keli, I dunno, but I bought her a couple horrible burgers because I was feelin' generous. Kinda challenged too, like what do I have to pay?. But she not on the table. She offered to introduce me to ladies that did the next time I saw her. That was tonight, early evening before the fireworks and nuts hit the road. Amazingly she did intro me to a Sara, blonde spinner with quite a few miles, but only half as many as I have. Long oval face, kinda buck teeth, 99 lbs, 5'4" A cups and mileage from children. Turns out to be good advise, we visited the G and I got a real nice sloppy BBBJCIM and no leftovers. Hammy times 4, and she doesn't want to be on these websites, so delete this quick or it will self destruct in 10 sec. Happy New Year! Yd.

Nerdy10
01-01-17, 02:01
Oh OK. I saw her but she seemed to good to be true for that area. Did you car play her or take her to G?

Scooped her up twice this week. Tall, slim, brunette with a pretty face! First time I saw her had a crack pipe in her hand LOL, but she was totally cool! 40 beans got me F. S, she was decent at it. Few days later saw her again wearing that long pink skirt, looking very sexy! Same 40 for f. S. She is a good looking chic, but doesn't have a number. Stays close to mcdonalds, but chills bu gas station down the road. Goes by shay, or shayleene something like that!.

Nerdy10
01-01-17, 02:05
Not sure what you mean by Scab. Are you saying Leah by Edge is not safe to date?

[QqUOTE=ShadowMonger;3208835]Evening.

I am out and about from time to time in my dreams. In fact, it's likely one of you guys have crossed my fantasy trapline because I've had nightmares about course changes due to crowded hunting grounds. Although I've loved the posts here for years, I haven't posted. I rarely remember the names of these lizards from fantasyland but I get a kick out of the critique and banter found here. Hope to become a trusted member and contributor!

Contribution 1: If you dream about Lela (Leah) who may be around Edge. Lee. She is a bad attitude scab ridden * in my fantasy. When she entered my dream by accident the second time I kicked her to the curb.

-Shadow. [ / QUOTE].

Yankee Doodle
01-02-17, 00:07
When I visited Geneva, they said when I pull out, that is checkout. Up to 2 hours or any amount of less time. Same place, right? How did you do 1/2 hour with Kim then come back with Kat for remainder? I'd appreciate the knowledge for future tours. Yd.

Picked up a WSW name was Kim. Hit the Stump Grinder for 30 minutes.

Nothing to impressive. Gave her. 30.

Still had 1. 5 hrs on the room, so off a surfing I did go. Picked up Kat, a early 20's spinner, dark hair. Took good care of me and used the remainder of the time in the room.

No digits on either.

Be safe,

Surf Out!

Scottluvsbbw
01-02-17, 07:12
I was wondering that too, last week I paid two admissions in one day to play, about an hour apart.

Prophotog
01-02-17, 13:01
Just started to study a certain area between Amscot to the McD with 55 Chev poking out. Last week I visited the McD and BurgKing and also went into the Geneva, just to see the layout myself. During a couple loops, I would be a customer and use the bathroom. I met this waif that walks but won't date or dream, just asks for handouts to feed her kids, name is Kelly or Keli, I dunno, but I bought her a couple horrible burgers because I was feelin' generous. Kinda challenged too, like what do I have to pay?. But she not on the table. She offered to introduce me to ladies that did the next time I saw her. That was tonight, early evening before the fireworks and nuts hit the road. Amazingly she did intro me to a Sara, blonde spinner with quite a few miles, but only half as many as I have. Long oval face, kinda buck teeth, 99 lbs, 5'4" A cups and mileage from children. Turns out to be good advise, we visited the G and I got a real nice sloppy BBBJCIM and no leftovers. Hammy times 4, and she doesn't want to be on these websites, so delete this quick or it will self destruct in 10 sec. Happy New Year! Yd.I've seen Keli out and about when I've been in the area for work, and my experience is very similar to yours. I'll throw her a couple of bucks here and there to keep familiar in case the story changes, but she's been a tough nut to crack!

Ezeklacos
01-02-17, 17:50
Oh OK. I saw her but she seemed to good to be true for that area. Did you car play her or take her to G?

.Car play both times as I needed something quick and go. Fist time at one of my spots and the second time near her place behind some trees. Looked shady but she said it was OK LOL. Half way through the dream I see a flashlight coming towards my car as I'm pounding away, pulled out and got ready to rumble when she opened the car door and shouted:"Hey_ its me shay!" dude said:" oh oh my bad, I need a ride, then he took of walking the other way. Back to pounding I went till I woke up and went home. Both times I saw her she seemed ok mentally, and was cool. Probably worth taking to the G for a longer session.

JaggerJak
01-02-17, 23:37
Hit up Ashley couple of days ago, a little confusing to find her place because no sign but gave good direction and was waiting outside, slender build, nice looking young girl. Headed to a nice spot and she takes the whole thing with CIM she spits after done letting out every drop in her mouth. Dropped her off at a parking lot strip club only thing is she asked if she could take a hit on my car with the window down and I declined. Would repeat because she's pretty girl with good headache relief for the price.

Scottluvsbbw
01-03-17, 13:45
Wasn't really planning on playing at all today but when reviewing this site and some emails I couldn't help but get the desire. I was cruising the Lockhart haunt hoping I'd find this Shay gal which I'm pretty certain I found I few weeks ago but felt TGTBT. No luck so settled on a thin light skinned BSW. Pink top. B cups at best. Picked her up and off to the grinder we go. Once there and committed to. 3 for a CBJ I felt no connection l, no excitement, she was just laying there. I couldn't get it up for nothing. Usually jr will salute anything it's just stamina is my short cuming. After a few minutes with this dead fish we left. She already had her her donation and I was just disappointed and blue balls central. Think her name was Christy or so.

ScottChase1976
01-03-17, 15:52
This goes back a few days, but I've been unable to post. Met up with ashley, started a car date, but asked of she wasaid ok with FS. Got BBFS for. 8 and was happy as a clam.

Scott.

MoneyMike32
01-03-17, 17:05
Made a run yesterday around 3:30 pm. Nothing. So inwent down the Trail south and came up empty as well. Came back north around 5:30. Saw Gina, but she waved me away. She looked rough. Not good, guys. Called up Little Mary and had a fun time letting her make up her scam from a while back.

Scott.Any info on this little Mary? You have a number? Does she do anal?

Jesse54
01-03-17, 19:36
Wasn't really planning on playing at all today but when reviewing this site and some emails I couldn't help but get the desire. I was cruising the Lockhart haunt hoping I'd find this Shay gal which I'm pretty certain I found I few weeks ago but felt TGTBT. No luck so settled on a thin light skinned BSW. Pink top. B cups at best. Picked her up and off to the grinder we go. Once there and committed to. 3 for a CBJ I felt no connection l, no excitement, she was just laying there. I couldn't get it up for nothing. Usually jr will salute anything it's just stamina is my short cuming. After a few minutes with this dead fish we left. She already had her her donation and I was just disappointed and blue balls central. Think her name was Christy or so.Sorry if an email from me played any part in your frustration, so not even channel 3 would help?? After paying the Grinder I think I would have had to shoot something, somewhere. I feel your pain as my texts today all failed to get a reply.

Cheers Jesse.

ShadowMonger
01-03-17, 20:50
Not sure what you mean by Scab. Are you saying Leah by Edge is not safe to date?

[QqUOTE=ShadowMonger;3208835]Evening.

Contribution 1: If you dream about Lela (Leah) who may be around Edge. Lee. She is a bad attitude scab ridden * in my fantasy. When she entered my dream by accident the second time I kicked her to the curb.

-Shadow. [ / QUOTE].

Scabs, meaning: Red scabs. Like overly scratched chigger bites or something. In my first dream she first rushed me along (which turns me completely off and I awoke unfulfilled) and then was picking at her scabs, probably on purpose. I am too freaking nice to kick to the closest curb but, I imagined she knew I wasn't happy. Now I simply hold back some of the funds when the dream begins.

ShadowMonger
01-03-17, 21:14
Had several great dreams with this girl with a nice smile, tats on her chest. She was always so accommodating and pleasant until the other day. She was silent from the time she appeared in my dream until she began to rush after less than 10 minutes. Whatever her name is. My dreams will not include her any longer. Hard to imagine, Jackson and Hamilton were wasted again.

ShadowMonger
01-03-17, 21:20
Wasn't really planning on playing at all today but when reviewing this site and some emails I couldn't help but get the desire. I was cruising the Lockhart haunt hoping I'd find this Shay gal which I'm pretty certain I found I few weeks ago but felt TGTBT. No luck so settled on a thin light skinned BSW. Pink top. B cups at best. Picked her up and off to the grinder we go. Once there and committed to. 3 for a CBJ I felt no connection l, no excitement, she was just laying there. I couldn't get it up for nothing. Usually jr will salute anything it's just stamina is my short cuming. After a few minutes with this dead fish we left. She already had her her donation and I was just disappointed and blue balls central. Think her name was Christy or so.No Joy either.

LongJohnson122
01-03-17, 21:55
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph586c4c7758134

Enjoy.

Chris5
01-03-17, 23:23

Enjoy.Gina has hit the big screen Boy's! LOL! The one thing I must give her credit for is she gives excellent head!

C5.

TeenLover
01-03-17, 23:31

Enjoy.But I'm not joining pornhub pro to watch something I have felt so many times. I wish I was feeling it now actually.

TeenLover
01-04-17, 07:16
So at about 1 am there appeared a really pretty, sandy blondeish haired young lady walking with a much less attractive girl in front of McDonald's. They walked from the gas station next to McDonald's to the Domino's, never farther. They split up, the hottie stayed my mcd's and the other one by domino's.

In a driveway on Rose was a Camaro with a guy just sitting in it. In Spa Serenity's parking lot was a red dodge of some kind with a guy just sitting in it. These girls never went farther than those two points.

I didn't hang around long enough to see anything happen but it looked pretty fishy to me, perhaps I'm just paranoid.

TeenLover
01-04-17, 10:09
She wants me to let you all know she is out and about this morning.

Luex7
01-04-17, 10:58
Sent friend req / love to see video if not a big deal, thanks!.

Enjoy.

Cylon
01-04-17, 12:40
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. Probably a good call and DEFINITELY good looking out.

I've said it before: always trust the gut! (aka spidey senses).

So at about 1 am there appeared a really pretty, sandy blondeish haired young lady walking with a much less attractive girl in front of McDonald's. They walked from the gas station next to McDonald's to the Domino's, never farther. They split up, the hottie stayed my mcd's and the other one by domino's.

In a driveway on Rose was a Camaro with a guy just sitting in it. In Spa Serenity's parking lot was a red dodge of some kind with a guy just sitting in it. These girls never went farther than those two points.

I didn't hang around long enough to see anything happen but it looked pretty fishy to me, perhaps I'm just paranoid.

Nerdy10
01-04-17, 13:59
Does anybody know Becky, short girl, about 5'6 . Has all her teeth and soft spoke. She likes to stand in the dark, LOL.

Elysium
01-04-17, 16:42
She wants me to let you all know she is out and about this morning.Looks like her phone is working again, and she is in a place in altamonte at least for the week. Enjoy her if you can, I know me and teen have really been thankfully for her.

WindyMan
01-04-17, 23:14
Does anybody know Becky, short girl, about 5'6 . Has all her teeth and soft spoke. She likes to stand in the dark, LOL.Do you have a picture of hers?

TeenLover
01-05-17, 00:26
Do you have a picture of hers?A Becky. Really pretty girl, fantastic legs, has a voice like a 12 year old. Is that who you're talking about? If so, she hasn't been around much lately. She usually spends time between here and someplace in Missouri.

TeenLover
01-05-17, 08:42
I have been asked if I have pics of Ashley. Here you go.

Chris5
01-05-17, 08:59
I have been asked if I have pics of Ashley. Here you go.Unfortunately she looks NOTHING like the face pic you posted now.

C5.

WindyMan
01-05-17, 09:03
A Becky. Really pretty girl, fantastic legs, has a voice like a 12 year old. Is that who you're talking about? If so, she hasn't been around much lately. She usually spends time between here and someplace in Missouri.It is her. So she is mainly in other state with her BF nowadays.

WindyMan
01-05-17, 09:04
I have been asked if I have pics of Ashley. Here you go.These are pretty pictures!

TeenLover
01-05-17, 11:12
Unfortunately she looks NOTHING like the face pic you posted now.

C5.Those pics were taken last night. Not by me though.

Nerdy10
01-08-17, 21:45
Miranda is a new visitor to the area. She has rear end, and a hurry up attitude.

BigDaddy2977
01-08-17, 23:08
Well I dreamt of Ashley the other day. Easy setup a a decent hotel in Altamonte. First time going to a hotel so was a little nervous but all good. Was greeted in panties and a bra. Started of relieving my headache which was very wet and good. DT was great making the sounds I was ready to blow. Put the cover on and pounded it from behind. Nice and tight lasted about 10 minutes LOL. Woke up from my dream but was very satisfied. Will repeat again.

Porky.

Scottluvsbbw
01-09-17, 16:57
Miranda is a new visitor to the area. She has rear end, and a hurry up attitude.If it's the Miranda with flower tat on her chest she is not new. As with any restaurant, YMMV but I've always had her take her time with me and 80% of the time really gives me her best effort. Amazing rear end! Def my go to gal.

TeenLover
01-09-17, 22:42
Sent me a new pic.

BigDaddy2977
01-09-17, 23:59
Sent me a new pic.That's Ashley Monroe. Not Ashley from Lockhart that I have seen.

Porky.

PharmaGuy
01-10-17, 00:05
Sent me a new pic.Ashley Monroe is in Lockhart?

TeenLover
01-10-17, 01:48
Ashley Monroe is in Lockhart?She sent me that, it looks like her to me but I have no idea who Ashley Monroe is. I admit I can't tell her face all that well but that ass looks like the Ashley I know.

PharmaGuy
01-10-17, 03:37
She sent me that, it looks like her to me but I have no idea who Ashley Monroe is. I admit I can't tell her face all that well but that ass looks like the Ashley I know.Clearly 100% ex. Usasg advertiser Ashley Monroe.

TeenLover
01-10-17, 14:18
Clearly 100% ex. Usasg advertiser Ashley Monroe.I called her on it, told her that everyone here says it's someone else. She won't budge, she keeps telling me that it's her. I guess she can say what she wants, all I can say is her ass does look like that but I won't post any more pics for her if she's going to keep making me look like an idiot.

I apologize to all.

Camera3
01-10-17, 16:16
I called her on it, told her that everyone here says it's someone else. She won't budge, she keeps telling me that it's her. I guess she can say what she wants, all I can say is her ass does look like that but I won't post any more pics for her if she's going to keep making me look like an idiot.

I apologize to all.You can be assured, that is Ashley Monroe's ass. And face.

What I don't get is the pics posted before were of a pretty girl. I could understand trying to look better if you were ugly. Doesn't seem to be the case.

C3.

PeaceLover1305
01-10-17, 17:23
I have been texting with digits ending in 3270 and planning after learning she is in altamonte. But something's are not adding up including the pictures and some reviews here. Just does not add up.

You can be assured, that is Ashley Monroe's ass. And face.

What I don't get is the pics posted before were of a pretty girl. I could understand trying to look better if you were ugly. Doesn't seem to be the case.

C3.

TeenLover
01-10-17, 18:05
I have been texting with digits ending in 3270 and planning after learning she is in altamonte. But something's are not adding up including the pictures and some reviews here. Just does not add up.She is using another number today as her ghetto mobile phone is out of minutes.

Chris5
01-10-17, 18:09
I called her on it, told her that everyone here says it's someone else. She won't budge, she keeps telling me that it's her. I guess she can say what she wants, all I can say is her ass does look like that but I won't post any more pics for her if she's going to keep making me look like an idiot.

I apologize to all.

She sent me that, it looks like her to me but I have no idea who Ashley Monroe is. I admit I can't tell her face all that well but that ass looks like the Ashley I know.

That's Ashley Monroe. Not Ashley from Lockhart that I have seen.

Porky.

Sent me a new pic.I've personally had this chick in my car and booted her out within 15 minutes. That pic is NOT her dude! Looks nothing like Ashley Monroe! You are letting this dumb hooker in Lockhart ruin you're rep on this great forum TeenLover. She needs to be avoided at all costs.

C5.

Chris5
01-10-17, 18:32
This the REAL Ashley in LockHart! Looks nothing like that fake pic that was posted.

C5.

WindyMan
01-10-17, 19:29
She is using another number today as her ghetto mobile phone is out of minutes.Can you please PM her current working number? Thanks.

TrailHunter
01-10-17, 19:57
I've personally had this chick in my car and booted her out within 15 minutes. That pic is NOT her dude! Looks nothing like Ashley Monroe! You are letting this dumb hooker in Lockhart ruin you're rep on this great forum TeenLover. She needs to be avoided at all costs.

C5.Bro why did you boot her out?

TH.

Chris5
01-10-17, 20:21
Bro why did you boot her out?

TH.I scooped her up late at night and she kept me waiting, she appears finally and she was putting on makeup after sitting in a car with 4 dudes. She wanted 60 buck's, I offered 40 to fuck her. She kept complaining wanting more, tried to make me feel as if she was doing me a favor by being with me! LOL.

Sure I could've gave her more but the more I looked at her she was just NOT cute! I immediately booted her out at gas station. I don't think she knew who the fuck I was! Rail skinny and not in a good way. Punk ass beitch! Certain guy's need to stop white kinghting this chick.

C5.

PokeHerFaceJon
01-11-17, 10:08
This the REAL Ashley in LockHart! Looks nothing like that fake pic that was posted.

C5.Gentlemen, the Ashley that I posted pics of a few weeks ago is the one in Lockhart. She's 19, has short blond hair and is skinny as a rail. May weigh all of 105 lbs. Love to fuck and gives absolutely great head. I've been with her 4 times now and never had a problem with her. I will probably see her again when she has a room so I can bang that sweet tiny pussy from behind like I did when we went to the stump grinders.

PHFJ Out!

PokeHerFaceJon
01-11-17, 10:14
Ashley Monroe is in Lockhart?To all you want to B's, Ashley M does not walk the street! She only does outcalls! She is definitely NOT in Lockhart!

PHFJ Out.

PharmaGuy
01-11-17, 18:07
To all you want to B's, Ashley M does not walk the street! She only does outcalls! She is definitely NOT in Lockhart!

PHFJ Out.Its called sarcasm brother.

KansasQueen
01-13-17, 20:01
I have been texting with digits ending in 3270 and planning after learning she is in altamonte. But something's are not adding up including the pictures and some reviews here. Just does not add up.We all know better! My number ends in 3526 NOT 3270! Can someone please send me this link and dear if you have an issue please inbox me and please let me know because I'm not sure what's going on here but I'm very confused.

KansasQueen
01-13-17, 20:02
Well I dreamt of Ashley the other day. Easy setup a a decent hotel in Altamonte. First time going to a hotel so was a little nervous but all good. Was greeted in panties and a bra. Started of relieving my headache which was very wet and good. DT was great making the sounds I was ready to blow. Put the cover on and pounded it from behind. Nice and tight lasted about 10 minutes LOL. Woke up from my dream but was very satisfied. Will repeat again.

Porky.Was this a INCALL situation? I don't hold thoes and that wasn't me! Please inbox me dear I need to figure this one out.

TooBe101
01-14-17, 11:48
Stopped by her new incall near Altamonte. Had an amazing time. She is not Ashley Monroe but a different Ashley. I read up a few reviews and decided to give her a shot. Awesome time. Great head and everything else was super. Had no trouble contacting her. And she was punctual with me. Tried all that I wanted to and ended the session in cim. I will definitely repeat if she remains in the area and recommend her to the board as well.

TooBe101
01-14-17, 11:54
Yes she does love to fuck as you said it. Just had an awesome time with her indefinitely can't get enough of that tight pussy. BBBJ it was really wet and sloppy and that's how I like it. Hope she will be around for some time so folks can enjoy while she's in town.

Gentlemen, the Ashley that I posted pics of a few weeks ago is the one in Lockhart. She's 19, has short blond hair and is skinny as a rail. May weigh all of 105 lbs. Love to fuck and gives absolutely great head. I've been with her 4 times now and never had a problem with her. I will probably see her again when she has a room so I can bang that sweet tiny pussy from behind like I did when we went to the stump grinders.

PHFJ Out!

Camera3
01-14-17, 12:33
Was this a INCALL situation? I don't hold thoes and that wasn't me! Please inbox me dear I need to figure this one out.To my Kryptonite.

A chick sent a member a picture supposedly of her. It was a pick of you, and we weren't fooled and called the lady on it.

Everything is good.

C3.

Ezeklacos
01-14-17, 12:51
Had the pleasure of meeting Ashley for the first time. Was heading to Altamonte but she had a new incall in Casselberry. Turned around and headed that way. She is a very thin girl, I tried to make convo but she is kinda of quiet (maybe because it was a first meeting). Fell asleep and started my nap BBBJ, mish, k9, mish again, finished with BBBJCIM. My final impressions: Ashley is a champ. I haven't had someone put some much effort into a BJ LOL. She has a great technique! Plus she absorbs everything and leaves no mess. Kitty is nice and tight! Worth seeing if in the area again.

KansasQueen
01-15-17, 02:42
To my Kryptonite.

A chick sent a member a picture supposedly of her. It was a pick of you, and we weren't fooled and called the lady on it.

Everything is good.

C3.She even cut my name and number off LOL they can try but yet can never be the Ashley Monroe. That's why I have videos and all my photos have my info on them ugh females these days.

SlimShady96
01-17-17, 11:16
Was up north yesterday and pulled into a store for a water and a smoke, don't smoke in the ride, look who I see walking by eating pizza, Becky. Looking better than ever, her hair is longer than when I saw her in the summer. Let her go on by then up and over on a parallel street and caught her right before she ducked into a house she is staying in. She said she needed to run in for 2 min and I'll be damned she came right back out, hopped in and off to a secrete dream spot, hard to beat this one, never asked for a dime, when I woke up I lended her 30 beans and when I dropped her off I lent her 5 more for being so sweet, SM's only for digits, SS96 out.

BigDaddy2977
01-17-17, 13:05
Good afternoon.

Last night I had a bad headache. Very painful. I had a couple of options but it was getting late and Ash texted back first. She is the young 19 year old. Picked her up at the taco bell and she was smelling good and looked ****. Went to my spot and bam I got some medicine. She was DT and gagging a little which was nice and boy was it wet and sloppy. I unloaded all my protein in the back of her throat. Took every drop. Went a little bit longer and I thought I was going to have a seizure. After we were done dropped her off at the IHOP of Lee road. Man it was awesome.

Porky out.

Enzo1983
01-17-17, 14:56
Just to give my 2 cents, I've been with ashley in lockhart. She is rail road skinny, not the prettiest but there are far worse out there. Her head game was really good but when I fk'ed her, the fact that she was so skinny threw me off a little (personal perference) but not enough to not get the job done. So when in need, she gets the job done.

Iceman407
01-17-17, 14:59
Good afternoon.

Last night I had a bad headache. Very painful. I had a couple of options but it was getting late and Ash texted back first. She is the young 19 year old. Picked her up at the taco bell and she was smelling good and looked ****. Went to my spot and bam I got some medicine. She was DT and gagging a little which was nice and boy was it wet and sloppy. I unloaded all my protein in the back of her throat. Took every drop. Went a little bit longer and I thought I was going to have a seizure. After we were done dropped her off at the IHOP of Lee road. Man it was awesome.

Porky out.What's the damage.

BigDaddy2977
01-17-17, 15:34
OMG just drove through on Nashville and saw the saint man she is bad. Her face is covered with scabs it's horrible. The last time I had a dream with her was in the old quadrant and she was pretty good looking then. That medicine will do it to anybody. It's ashame cause she can be beautiful. This was at 2 pm.

Porky.

BigDaddy2977
01-17-17, 15:56
What's the damage.30 nachos.

WindyMan
01-17-17, 22:44
Was up north yesterday and pulled into a store for a water and a smoke, don't smoke in the ride, look who I see walking by eating pizza, Becky. Looking better than ever, her hair is longer than when I saw her in the summer. Let her go on by then up and over on a parallel street and caught her right before she ducked into a house she is staying in. She said she needed to run in for 2 min and I'll be damned she came right back out, hopped in and off to a secrete dream spot, hard to beat this one, never asked for a dime, when I woke up I lended her 30 beans and when I dropped her off I lent her 5 more for being so sweet, SM's only for digits, SS96 out.Is it a FS dream?

ElReyDelMongo
01-19-17, 00:31
Any mongers out there seen Gina lately?

TeenLover
01-19-17, 18:40
Any mongers out there seen Gina lately?She is out there every day, you just have to look hard, she's tiny.

ItsComplicated
01-21-17, 09:44
Dreamt I picked her up at amscot and went to near by hotel. She is thin and beautiful IMO. Head and shoulders above anything in area. DTY, BBBJ, and finish her riding. Generous 80 - keep her happy. Quality at low price!

Prophotog
01-21-17, 12:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Iceman407
01-21-17, 21:25
Had the unfortunate luck of picking up Jill had soars on her face told her to get out had to pay her 3 dollars to get out.

TeenLover
01-21-17, 22:19
Had the unfortunate luck of picking up Jill had soars on her face told her to get out had to pay her 3 dollars to get out.You actually picked up Crazy Jill. You're a braver man than I.

Iceman407
01-22-17, 01:53
You actually picked up Crazy Jill. You're a braver man than I.I didn't know until it was too late.

Yankee Doodle
01-22-17, 20:29
Was out last night and tried her digits, with no luck, I think her phone is dead, did she change? I had Ashley ending in 3270?

Dreamt I picked her up at amscot and went to near by hotel. She is thin and beautiful IMO. Head and shoulders above anything in area. DTY, BBBJ, and finish her riding. Generous 80 - keep her happy. Quality at low price!

Ezeklacos
01-23-17, 01:01
Met Ashley for the second time. As I mentioned on my first review, my first encounter was a bit awkward with her as far as talking to each other and making conversation, but her skills were through the roof. Tonight I met her again and it was totally different, we laughed and talked shit for a while before doing our thing. Awesome BBBJ, love her technique, I almost explode but I knew I had to take her kitty for a spin so I had to make her stop. Put on a hat and went to work. Mish, k9, some other position I don't know what it would be called, then sideways for a bit, (I was trying to stop myself so I kept switching positions, she is tighttt.) pulled out and asked her to finish me off with BBBJ and she did, I didn't take long LOL. I think after today she is quickly becoming one of my ATFs! Damage was $. I will def. Repeat as much as I can LOL. Yes. Same 3270 number.

KansasQueen
01-23-17, 11:11
To my Kryptonite.

Everything is good.

C3.Glad I'm still your kryptonite miss you boo.

Iceman407
01-25-17, 01:44
Met Ashley for the second time. As I mentioned on my first review, my first encounter was a bit awkward with her as far as talking to each other and making conversation, but her skills were through the roof. Tonight I met her again and it was totally different, we laughed and talked shit for a while before doing our thing. Awesome BBBJ, love her technique, I almost explode but I knew I had to take her kitty for a spin so I had to make her stop. Put on a hat and went to work. Mish, k9, some other position I don't know what it would be called, then sideways for a bit, (I was trying to stop myself so I kept switching positions, she is tighttt.) pulled out and asked her to finish me off with BBBJ and she did, I didn't take long LOL. I think after today she is quickly becoming one of my ATFs! Damage was $. I will def. Repeat as much as I can LOL. Yes. Same 3270 number.I think $ is too much for a SW.

Shortylong8
01-25-17, 13:53
I think $ is too much for a SW.I concur! Way, way too much for a SW, come on guys, I mean you probably could have gotten it for have that. Now she'll think she's entitled or some shit. Man we've got to think out here, and not with the little head, you guys are pricing me out of the hobby. She's a SW for crying out loud.

Stay Safe and Happy Huntin.

SL8.

Chris5
01-25-17, 14:29
I concur! Way, way too much for a SW, come on guys, I mean you probably could have gotten it for have that. Now she'll think she's entitled or some shit. Man we've got to think out here, and not with the little head, you guys are pricing me out of the hobby. She's a SW for crying out loud.

Stay Safe and Happy Huntin.

SL8.

I think $ is too much for a SW.A 100 buck's to a SW is ridiculous! Makes zero fucking sense! 20 buck's for head boy's, no more! If she says no to the 20 buck's, simply pull over and boot her ass from you're vehicle.

C5.

Ezeklacos
01-25-17, 17:07
I think $ is too much for a SW.$ included a room at the G and about an hour of play (I only had a benji on me to blow). Shit, she got 70 m&ms when I first saw her in Casselberry for 15 minutes. Anyway, she is way better than anything else that is out there, and she outperforms most BP providers ahrging twice as much LOL. Anyway. Once her teeth start to rot and fall off, and she stops taking showers then Ill start low balling her, got to enjoy her while she still looks good.

TeenLover
01-25-17, 19:35
$ included a room at the G and about an hour of play (I only had a benji on me to blow). Shit, she got 70 m&ms when I first saw her in Casselberry for 15 minutes. Anyway, she is way better than anything else that is out there, and she outperforms most BP providers ahrging twice as much LOL. Anyway. Once her teeth start to rot and fall off, and she stops taking showers then Ill start low balling her, got to enjoy her while she still looks good.I don't understand why this is such a big deal. It sounds like he had a nice time, he didn't pick up Crazy Jill or Cheyenne and do the job in a car, the price included the room and Ashley is a pretty girl (my opinion).

Mosby321
01-25-17, 21:30
Last mentioned hanging out by BK. Anyone have her digits?

EmptySpot
01-26-17, 01:35
Was driving on Edgewater and saw Gina at the Speedway. Girl has such a pretty face, but, she is loosing too much weight. Picked her up and headed to the Geneva for great BBBJCIM. She was starting her period so I settle for another great BBBJ after a few smokes and some talk. Damage was. 3 each plus room.

EmptySpot
01-26-17, 01:46
Contacted Ashley a few weeks back and set up for a meet around 8 pm, she went radio silent and never returned my text. Hooked up with Ferrari Red that night. Last week I tried her again and she was at a Regency Inn in Casselberry / Maitland area. This girl is pretty cute but way too thin for me, still, great BBBJCIM for round one and BBBJ follow by cfs for round 2. Her head game is amazing but the FS was so so. Total damage was. 8. I would see her again for head only. Personality was not there but friendly enough.

Iceman407
01-26-17, 03:13
$ included a room at the G and about an hour of play (I only had a benji on me to blow). Shit, she got 70 m&ms when I first saw her in Casselberry for 15 minutes. Anyway, she is way better than anything else that is out there, and she outperforms most BP providers ahrging twice as much LOL. Anyway. Once her teeth start to rot and fall off, and she stops taking showers then Ill start low balling her, got to enjoy her while she still looks good.Your first post did not include room, at the moment I don't have that much to spend but if I did $ sounds good for an hour of fun. I only want to spend 20-30 Mario coins like chris5 said for bbj.

Iceman407
01-26-17, 03:15
One of you lucky mongers picked up a pretty good looking girl in pink dress on Lee rd please tell us your dream, you scooped her up before I can.

ItsComplicated
01-26-17, 07:14
I don't understand why this is such a big deal. It sounds like he had a nice time, he didn't pick up Crazy Jill or Cheyenne and do the job in a car, the price included the room and Ashley is a pretty girl (my opinion).Seriously, compare Ashley to anything else in area. IMO worth it.

Monger654
01-27-17, 06:13
Cruised around this morning finding nothing but LEO. Made my way north and bumped into Bree by BK. And when I say bump, I mean bump. Baby bump. She's a few months pregnant and showing a little. Parked somewhere and she gave a stellar, if not rushed BBBJ. Covered up and finished in mish which was average at best. She likes her nipples played with but otherwise just wanted to hurry up. I might pick her up again when she's showing more.

Safe hunting.

M654.

Nerdy10
01-28-17, 01:51
If it's the Miranda with flower tat on her chest she is not new. As with any restaurant, YMMV but I've always had her take her time with me and 80% of the time really gives me her best effort. Amazing rear end! Def my go to gal.So why isn't Miranda around? Where did she go?

BigDaddy2977
01-31-17, 10:22
Well since the thread has been dead and dropping down I figure I would hit up Ashley last night after my visit to CC. Texted her and met up with her and she had a room. I laid down and fell asleep. Boy oh boy she got naked and went straight to BBBJ wet and DT going on. I was ready to explode so I decided to put a cover on and went to Mish. Now I am not big at least I do t think so but I could only get half way in and it wet and very very tight. She was moaning and squirming saying it was to fat LOL. But I could feel the tightness and within 10 minutes I was done. Couldn't hold on any longer. On my last stroke I stuck in all the way LOL. Too bad it was all a dream. I will be seeing her again.

Porky out.

SlimShady96
02-01-17, 20:30
I set up a one o cock w Ashley and when I was in the area right at one o cock she went silent, so I was chilling in a parking lot and there is Becky to the rescue walking up to my car, Jesus must love me! We went and got her morning coffee (at 1:30 pm LOL) and she smelled of fresh strawberry shampoo, then off to a secrete spot for flute lessons, guys she is very sweet and has never came up mumbling BS in the 3 lessons I have blown, she stays at it and takes directions well but already possesses the natural talents, I just like to talk shit while listening to the soothing music of slurpy. After she blew my mind and caught 97% of what I was thinking she even had baby wipes for the less fortunate children, talk about a sweet girl. Afterwards I was 31 coffee beans lighter due to buying her favorite on sale vanilla ice coffee for a buck. Ashley text me about 2 hours later saying "sorryI fell asleep let's meet up", I had to tell her that Jesus sent Becky to save me and she replied " well damn? " Ashley. If your reading this I will only try one more time and SM's I have digits that work for Becky now, we confirmed. What a nice day in C FL, peace SS96 out.

ItsComplicated
02-02-17, 19:59
Well. After a first visit where I dream with a pretty clean well-kept un-rushed girl. I had a nightmare. The same girl was clean but not clean-shaven and a bit disheveled. Picked her up, headed to local hotel. She stripped fast, got in 69 and was done quick (my fault), In a blink of an eye, she was dressed and ready to go. Started receiving texts and calls from her manager bitching that she was supposed to be at her appointment now. Rushed me driving her to her next appointment. Minimum wage paid and she bitched about it. Oh well the search continues.

Camera3
02-03-17, 08:30
10 Mario coin for becky, Miranda, shay, liah, ashley, desarae, I don't know but you guy's, but BJ is only 10 . You guys spend so much more no reason. Stop spoiling thesee SW. If. They want more than 10 , boot them.N10,

Welcome to the neighborhood. I see you have been busy. No, wait, that isn't exactly true, is it? 34 posts in two months and not a single review. Well, two of them hint you may have actually seen someone. But none with any intel included. And A2 has thrown down the flag on you three times. That probably means you are on thin ice, anyway.

Respectfully, I just don't think you know enough to advise the rest of us on what we should be donating. And you probably don't make enough to discover that there is a whole world with ladies who are skilled in sending us to new places and new experiences. It is just none of them do blow jobs for ten bucks on HoBT. And Lockhard may appear to be on the Trail but, in reality, it is a different planet and takes different approach.

Just my observation but this Lockhard thread is unusual in that, yes, there are SW but also some pretty fine ladies that don't walk. Some are bat shit crazy, some just simple red necks and a few that will blow your mind. Also, there is a certain amount of respect among us guys. We are all different and practice the hobby in different ways.

Just sayin',

C3.

ScottChase1976
02-03-17, 09:52
Rode the Lockhart area twice last night and found nada. Slow night about 5 and about 8.

Scott.

YoungT Hunter
02-04-17, 09:25
Since I work in the area, I am constantly cruising by day and night. All week long, LEO has been on a mission to have zero activity. The past 3 days, there has been LEO all the time. Seems like they got nothing better to do. It's been empty sight for the stump grinders and BK / busby area.

I did have a dream with Becky, nikki, brandy last week that I did not report. Your typical BBBJCUMS.

Becky is back in action!

TeenLover
02-04-17, 18:43
Since I work in the area, I am constantly cruising by day and night. All week long, LEO has been on a mission to have zero activity. The past 3 days, there has been LEO all the time. Seems like they got nothing better to do. It's been empty sight for the stump grinders and BK / busby area.

I did have a dream with Becky, nikki, brandy last week that I did not report. Your typical BBBJCUMS.

Becky is back in action!I got harassed by OCSD the other night off Edgewater. The cocksucker tole me he pulled me over for a rolling stop at 2nd and Carolyn. When I told him I not only stopped, but sat there for 3 full seconds as a cat strolled in front of my car he didn't give a shit. Then he said "I'm accusing you of being in here looking for a hooker" I said it's none of your business what I'm doing in here. So he wrote me a ticket for a rolling stop.

MoneyMike32
02-04-17, 23:39
Yes she does love to fuck as you said it. Just had an awesome time with her indefinitely can't get enough of that tight pussy. BBBJ it was really wet and sloppy and that's how I like it. Hope she will be around for some time so folks can enjoy while she's in town.Ft who are you speaking of.

YoungT Hunter
02-06-17, 13:11
Stroll around 6 am this morning, and saw this petite blonde WSW. Guess who it is my UTR Tuisday. I lost contact with her for a couple of weeks. I've had several dreams with her, she isn't much of a walker. I haven't seen much report about her here but damn. She gives me the best BBBJCUMS, her DT, is mind boggling especially for a guy with a big FLUTE. She needs to open wide to get it all in her mouth. I've had a BBFS with her once and she has a very tight, moist kitty. She is hands down the best one overreal in this area. Anyways, went to our spot, she worked the flute like an artist till I exploded and she swallow everything stop. Plus, keep sucking to make sure I was nice and clean for work. I plan on seeing her after work so I can pound that kitty up. Not sure if you guys had a dream with her, but she is a great, up swing girl! Of course it was all a dream.

YoungT Hunter
02-06-17, 15:37
I just got confirmation to share digits. Looks like she needs help with some cash. PM me for digits and please share your dreams to the rest of the guys. SM TREAT HER GOOD!

TeenLover
02-07-17, 16:24
I just got confirmation to share digits. Looks like she needs help with some cash. PM me for digits and please share your dreams to the rest of the guys. SM TREAT HER GOOD!I tried helping her but she would never tell me where she was or if she was actually available. It took her about an hour to reply to every one of my texts. She seems like a nice girl and I might try again but my time windows for this are pretty small. She might have been really busy too, I don't know.

Thanks to YTH for the digits though.

Rudiger
02-07-17, 22:29
I tried helping her but she would never tell me where she was or if she was actually available. It took her about an hour to reply to every one of my texts. She seems like a nice girl and I might try again but my time windows for this are pretty small. She might have been really busy too, I don't know.

Thanks to YTH for the digits though.My luck was better. I was able to meet with her earlier in the day thanks to YTH's digits, also. His report is spot-on; she's a lot of fun and, as reported, is a solid visit, overall. Positive, enthusiastic attitude and okay appearance (although she's got a really miserable, partially-done tattoo on her back). She's thin (but not really skinny) so I don't think I'd say she's 'petite' because she's of average height. I'll probably repeat.

YoungT Hunter
02-08-17, 02:02
My luck was better. I was able to meet with her earlier in the day thanks to YTH's digits, also. His report is spot-on; she's a lot of fun and, as reported, is a solid visit, overall. Positive, enthusiastic attitude and okay appearance (although she's got a really miserable, partially-done tattoo on her back). She's thin (but not really skinny) so I don't think I'd say she's 'petite' because she's of average height. I'll probably repeat.Glad you was able to get a dream with her. Crazy thing is, after her telling me I can shire digits, I haven't heard from her while trying to have another dream. Smh.

Teen lover, be a by patience, I know that area is suffering right now.

Elysium
02-08-17, 15:25
About 230 this afternoon no signs of uncle EW or nobt. 3 WSW out near the racing track station. No fun found nobt. Unable to scoop.

ShadowMonger
02-09-17, 22:10
While at one select so called safe-zone and, just as the plot of my dream was climaxing, a nosy nobody pops up at my window with a flashlight. Fight or Flight, so they say. I flew! Pick your battles.

Well I never had that experience before and I hope never again. .

TeenLover
02-10-17, 00:20
While at one select so called safe-zone and, just as the plot of my dream was climaxing, a nosy nobody pops up at my window with a flashlight. Fight or Flight, so they say. I flew! Pick your battles.

Well I never had that experience before and I hope never again. .Who were you dreaming about?

ScottChase1976
02-10-17, 15:26
Drove the trail this afternoon. Nothing at all out at 1:45. Nothing.

Scott.

ShadowMonger
02-10-17, 21:21
Who were you dreaming about?Some random fantasy I never dreamt of before and hope to never again. I'm bad with retention of these dreamboat names (other than a select few).

ShadowMonger
02-10-17, 21:33
While in line at the Race on the Edge two guys were talking about some LEO enforcement last week that provided '3 hots and a cot' to some locals (maybe in the past couple of weeks). I haven't been following this thread in a few weeks so this may be old news to the pros. .

TeenLover
02-12-17, 02:01
While in line at the Race on the Edge two guys were talking about some LEO enforcement last week that provided '3 hots and a cot' to some locals (maybe in the past couple of weeks). I haven't been following this thread in a few weeks so this may be old news to the pros. .Ashley told me they had 4 or 5 girls in cuffs on the ground by the racetrack last Wednesday evening.