PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
04-10-02, 04:36
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Gooch
05-15-02, 11:18
Anybody been to Exercise Spa lately? Is Judy still there? Is there anyone else there worth checking out? I was thinking of maybe going there tonight.

Gooch
05-16-02, 08:55
OK, I went to Exercise Spa. Massuese-Kim Looks-6 Bod-3 Rack-9 (firm DD?, real) Massage-9 Attitude-9 H-22 (11 for each pop!) No hassles. 60/50 (extra 10 for #2).

Although Kim wasn't that hot looking, she definately knew what she was doing. A few very hot looking chicks peeked into the sauna while I was in there. So I'll certainly be going back again to check them out. I'd say this place is probably #2 for AMPs right now, behind #1 Kings. It's still not VIP, but it's close.

Member #4943
05-29-02, 18:46
Gooch, what time did you go??? One night i went, there was only two girls working and i had to come back, the mamasaun said. So, i went down the road to the Singapore Salon in Arlington Heights. It's 60/30 for a nice massage and really nice handshake...

blab13692468
05-29-02, 23:29
si7-

who did you have at singapore salon? so you paid $90 total for a massage+handshake?

Rocky77
05-30-02, 00:05
What's up all. Long time no posts!

Anyway, I just wanted to put some info on two AMPs.

Singapore Salon: Not bad. If you like young girls, make sure you let the mammason know. If you don't let the mammason know you want a young girl, she will bring in the great-grandmommason. You don't want this. You can usually get a handshake and be out for $90.

Access In: I've been going to this place for a while. I have gotten french from one fo the girls there. There are only 2 that I know of that work there, so if you didn't get one from the first girl, chances are that I'm talking about the second. Girls (women in this case) are 30-40 years old. It's difficult to tell with asian chicks.

At both places the girls will go on forever about how they don't want any trouble...and blah blah blah. Just let them know that you want to have fun and you are a generous man. Let them take care of the rest. Also...don't be afraid to let your fingers do the walking.

Happy and safe hunting!

Member #4943
05-30-02, 18:43
@ singapore, i have had three girls there before, one was named hannah-but she doesn't work there anymore, the other two i don't remember their names. I did have the oldest lady there before, she lets you play with her nips, and does a good job for the age she is... the other one i had gives a great massage, and will do any extras for the right amount of money, she even gives good anal action during her french lessons, and hand shakes... i want to know if anyone can give me any info on excercise spa, thinking of going there... prices, extras, and girls???

Gooch
05-31-02, 09:35
si7,
sorry dude, I've been away from the computer for a while.

I went to ex spa on a Wednesday 5/15, about 5 PM. There were probably 4 girls working, and I think there was one other customer. I was tempted to ask for two girls, but I didn't have enough cash on me to leave two generous tips. Too bad they couldn't get you in. I've had that happen there a couple times, and I did exactly what you did.

They just reopened after like a year or so, and it's all different girls there now. I was only there the one time recently, so I don't have any other info for you....yet.

rocky,
I've never gotten anything but a bad massage and a hard time at Access-in. I know it's not me, 'cause I never have trouble anywhere else. The two women there, one is chunky and has big floppy tits, the other one is smaller. Which one is the good one? Maybe I'll try one more time.

Thanks for the tip on the young girls at Singapore. I've never seen one under like 35 there, so I figured there just weren't any.

Member #4943
06-02-02, 08:57
went to exercise spa this on fri. and the girl i had orrie was rushing through everthing... when i rang the bell, she came to answer with food all over her fingers, and food in her mouth... i would of came back later, but she insisted that i stay for a message... it was alright, but i was put off right in the begining seeing her with that food in her teeth, and stuff all over her fingers... just got the shower, sauna, and message, and didn't want any extras from her... anyone have the name of a better girl there let me know!!!

Rocky77
06-12-02, 01:02
Went to Access-In again last Friday. Saw Jin the queen of people who don't want any trouble. She gave the french. She wanted 100, but I got her down to 80 and still think I could have done better, but the french wasn't bad.

Make sure she knows that you don't want any trouble either and you'll be ok.

Member #4943
06-12-02, 22:30
A Heavenly Massage has opened up in Buffalo Grove, has anyone ever been to one of these??? If you have, do they offer extras, if they do how much for what??? Thanks, want to check it out, but rather spend my money to get a sure thing...

Gooch
06-13-02, 15:02
si,
I regularly go to Heavenly Massage in Morton Grove when I want a real massage. I mean real massage, no extras. The girls there are spectacular looking, all have very tight bods. They just don't do extras there. I don't know if the one you speak of has the same owners, but personally I wouldn't expect any special treats if it is. I have heard about an AMP near 83 & Milwaukee up that way. Maybe you should look into that one. Don't know the exact location or name. Other than that there ain't s**t up that way. Wish I had better news for you.

NWBurbGuy
07-01-02, 12:56
Went to Exercise Spa last night (7:30ish). It was an exercise in futility. Didn't get the girl's name despite 2 requests, though she said she just came recently from Sacramento/SanFran.

I haven't been there since the remodel. In the past, I've had no problem getting what I was looking for w/ minimal effort.

I was a little tired, and not very talkative. In the shower room the girl said she'd be sure to pamper me after what looked like a long day. In the massage room, she kept putting the towel back on me and move away whenever my hand moved to her leg.

I left with nothing more than a bad massage. She was just waiting by the front door to see me out. In the past, I've always received assistance getting dressed and a nice hug/kiss goodbye.

Oh well, at least the Singapore is right down the street.

JMC
07-05-02, 17:03
I've been to a few spas around the area and there's just one thing I need to know. How do you guys approach the subject of what you want. For instance somebody mentioned they got half and half or FS from a girl at an AMP. How to you ask for that when you are there? Do you just come right out and ask for it? Do you whisper it in her ear? A handshake is almost assumed but the other things...you need to say something right?

HappyGardener
07-05-02, 17:23
JMC:
here is a little light reading for you.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/ampdude/

I have waited to see what the girl is doing after i flip over.
If she crawls on the table with me, i ask for what I want.
If she is just doing the Hand Jive, i either ask or accept it for what it is.

When they ask you to flip over, offer to give them a massage.
This has never failed to win me extra points, extra attention, extra time, and often is a nice move into DATY or other activities.

JMC
07-05-02, 18:02
Happy -

thanks for the info. I just went a re-read that again and learned there was a couple things I missed the first time. That website is very helpful.

JMC

Member #4943
09-28-02, 08:29
Has anyone been to Mitch's in Libertyville??? I've seen it in the Sun Times awhile back... Just looking for some info. on this place.... Thanks...

Ynot
09-28-02, 20:54
si7,

I don't know if the one you're talking about is the same one I'm thinking of. That one is spelled Mich's and used to be called 21 Health Spa. I was there a few months back. I was a little surprised at how aggressive they were for my first time there. Without asking, the girl, probably in her 40's, had her ta-tas out. She took me between her pillows and closed the deal with a handshake. All in all not bad for my first time there. Haven't been up that way since.

Member #4943
09-29-02, 18:06
ynot,

that is the one i was thinking of... i was going to head that way, but i wanted to know what the rates were??? is there anything special that you said or did that got you such great service??? if you can e-mail me and let me know... si172002@yahoo.com thanks....

rayray
10-11-02, 19:15
ynot

I would be interested in some info on Mich's as well. I am looking for a place on my way home from work and that place would be perfect. You can email me at cosmic_pimp@epimp.com

Ynot
10-13-02, 16:47
Jeff,

Which massage place are you talking about at Lake-Cook and Milwaukee? I know of two. Victoria's, which advertises in GP and/or CAD, is on the west side of Milwaukee. Been there once, got an older lady who got there late, gave me a mediocre massage w/ no extras, and finished early. Haven't been there since. There is also a place on the east side of the street called Absolute Express (aka Alla's) which advertises in the yellow pages. Been there twice with a cute blond and a nice massage but no extras.

Jeff
10-13-02, 22:49
Its Absolute I believe. In the white office building next to the gas station. A cute blond massaged me, she was of eastern european descent. I don't think she would have given a hj if I didn't ask. I had to tip her an extra $40. she did a wonderful job though.

Ynot
10-15-02, 21:14
Two words:

Singapore sucks!!!

Member #4943
10-28-02, 11:56
ynot,
why do you say that singapore sucks??? i have been there and have had luck everytime... i know the women are not to attractive, but always offer extras... is there something that we should look out for??? thanks....

Gooch
10-28-02, 15:05
si7,
If I can contribute to ynot's post, and this is strictly from my experiences:

6 things that make Singapore the worst AMP in the Chicago area:

6. Turnover
5. Self-service stand-up shower
4. Half hour for $60
3. Never get more than handshake
2. And wouldn't want it even if it was available
1. The women that work there are more desparate than their most desparate customer

BTW, good to see you back on the boards, Si.

Member #4943
10-29-02, 09:28
Gooch,
I just moved, so my computer was down for awhile, but it's up and running now... you are right about singapore, i've gotten more than a handshake there on a couple of occasions... but i do understand what you are talking about, with the turn over, b/c Hannah that worked there for like 2 wks. was the best looking girl at an amp i've seen in a long time... she just disappeared, never to be seen again... very disappointing to me... that's my two cents...

Gooch
11-04-02, 15:27
Although I was planning on visitning Gunnison Spa today, I had a schedule change and ended up in Mt Prospect, so I gave Exercise Spa ANOTHER try. Glad I did. Had one of my better AMP experiences. I practically had to beg the girl for it, and I almost thought it was going to turn into a wasted $60, but in the end, I offered more than I should have, she gave in, and we were both glad she did. She was pretty, trim, and had great implants. The service was excellent. Saw a couple of other girls there and all of them looked yummy. I will provide details to known forum members underground only.

Vegasmike
11-04-02, 18:36
Hey Gooch,

I must have just missed you. I was also at Exercise Spa this afternoon, (about 2:30)and had a great session with Judy. Although she is a bit older than the others, she is so reliable and good.

He is right, I saw 2 other slim, HOT, girls while I was there. One of them came out of her room, stark naked, as I was on my way out, and she looked amazing. I almost turned around and paid for another session!!! She appeared to have been enhanced, so I would have to believe that was Gooch's gal he saw. I think she was wearing a yellow/purple flowered dress when I saw her on the way in. Judy was the one in the red print top.

What was her name.

Email me at vegasmike6@hotmail.com if you like

Gooch
11-07-02, 12:09
Vegasmike,
I was there about 11:00. Didn't see any older ones. The girl I was with was wearing a long yellow flowered top and black biker shorts. Her name is July. She's very difficult the first time. But since you had just had a session with Judy, you probably would have had a green light with July. I can tell that she'll be a real firecracker next time. Check your email for details. Backchannel me about Judy. I wonder if it's Judy formerly of Dandelion. Not bad for 40's, big semi-firm rack, very playful? Or was Judy the one that I saw with shoulder length shaggy haircut? She looked about 35. Sorry, I didn't notice what she was wearing.

Drai
11-11-02, 10:54
I finally got around to trying Tatiana's massage. Getting tired of the ol' AMP handshake game.

Tatiana's didn't turn out to be much different. Gave them a call and was given a choice of in or out call and I chose in. They have an incall location in Arlington Heights which consist of a crappy one room apt. with a massage table. You give the time you want to meet the girl and she meets you at the apartment. I was met by an older, but with an absolutely incredible body, russian lady. She gave a real true to life massage. So good I almost forgot to push for extras in the end. She ended with a decent handshake. I detected alot of distrust during the massage so maybe more could have been had. I think it was 60 bucks for the hour.

I have been away traveling for the past 6 months so I have not had a chance to post. I have been active when I have been in town so I have about 10 reviews that I need to post throughout the Mount Prospect, Lombard, Rockford, and Japan boards....be on the look out...

drai

Ynot
11-12-02, 21:17
Okay, I hope someone can help me out on this. Went to Exercise last night. Had a cute girl with a nice bod albeit small on top. I noticed on her arms and back that she had little reddish circular scars that looked like they could have been burn marks but they were perfect circles. This is not the first time I've seen this. I've noticed it on other girls at other AMP's. Is this some kind of cultural ritual of marking these girls for some reason? If they are burns, it seems awfully cruel. Has anyone else seen these markings?

Drai
11-13-02, 10:31
Singapore Spa-

In my opinion is one of the worst places to go. I have gone there 2x in the past 4 months. Both times it was freezing in there. Gettting a table shower is some of the fun of these places but all they offer is a stand up self service cold shower. The first time I had some old chick that looked 21.....months pregnant that is! She gave an ok massage. During the massage she brought about 2 other 'masuesses' (using this term very lightly) to help identify me. I did not like this. Crappy massage and did not want 'oldie hawn' touching me anyway.

The second time I had the cold room, cold standup shower, old lady but she was skinny this time. She took me to a room that did not even have a massage table and she had me lay on the floor. Again she had the other ladies come and inspect me throughout the massage. No extras wanted.

drai-

SpaSearch
11-19-02, 20:52
Had an appointment scheduled with Tina today at Absolute Massage, 925 N. Milwaukee, Suite #111, Wheeling for 12:30. Had never been there before, but heard I would have a happy ending. On the way there, I drove by a place on Dundee Road in Buffalo Grove called Heavenly Massage.

When I got to 925 N. Milwaukee, there were 4 or 5 buildings all with the 925 number on them and no suite numbers visible from the parking lot. It looked to complicated, so I turned around and went back to Heavenly Massage. Decent massage, but when she told me to turn over, and it was obviously ready for a happy ending, she just said, sorry. She then asked if I was married. When I said yes, she said, “you’ll be ready for tonight”. Anyone else had experience with this Heavenly Massage place? Any better luck?

Member #4943
11-20-02, 10:02
spasearch,
Heavanly Massage is a legit place to my knowledge. did she decline to give you any extras?

PeoplesElbow
11-20-02, 13:59
spasearch,

Was your massusse a babe?

SpaSearch
11-21-02, 00:48
peopleselbow: She was not a babe, but had 38 DDs. She massaged my stomach and every inch of my body except my muscle that was pointing north during the entire time I was on my back. I'd rate her a 5 in the looks category and she was pretty old (50 +/-). She did, however, give an excellent legit massage.

si7: When my massuse was massaging my hand, I moved my hand (our hands) to my muscle that was most in need of attention and that's when I got the "I'm sorry" business. I never really come right out and ask for extras, but always end up with a HJ at the less legit places which is all I'm really looking for. At the AMPs I've never had to discuss price up front and just leave a nice tip. At the EMPs they usually ask for the money immediatley after offering the HJ.

Bukake
11-21-02, 09:56
Gang:

I was wondering what an appropriate tip for a an above average HJ would be at a AMP?

Gooch
11-21-02, 13:01
50? 60? I left 80 yesterday, but that was for the best one I ever had.

alphafield
11-21-02, 18:43
That's way too much for a HJ. Never pay more than $40 or $50!!! (and that's only if she gets naked and you get a finger in her, tit rubbing, etc....)

-Af-

Schtick
11-21-02, 19:40
I agree with alphafield. An $80 tip maybe appropriate if you get a bbbj, she enjoys herself while doing, and she takes your seed.

I feel as though $80 is way too much for a hj. First off it's not going to be the best hj you ever had. Only you can give yourself the best hj of you life. Who knows your body, your likes, and your dislikes better than yourself? So why spend $80 on something you can do better for yourself? Those are just my thoughts.

For that reason here is my guide to tipping:

HJ - $40
CBJ - $50
BBBJ - $60
FS - $80-$100

I rarely exceed these guidelines. On occassion I will decrease these amounts depending upon the quality of the lady and of course supply and demand considerations. Hope this helps.

Happy Humping!

Schtick
11-22-02, 00:35
By the way, just out of curiosity, is it possible to get a bbbj at an AMP. I have yet to frequent said establishment. I am giving serious consideration to "popping my cherry" sort of speak. Especailly after reading some the great posts.

I have a hard time launching the old baby batter when receiving a cbj. Also are there any reputable AMP's in the south burbs or NW IN other than Peking? Or am I better heading back up to the Downers area? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys!

TFJohn
11-22-02, 08:34
Quick Question for Exercise Spa Patrons:

Does Mona still work there? Or has she moved to a new spa?

SouthBurbs
11-22-02, 10:53
Schtick: Check out the "Other Areas" section of the board for more info, but I can personally recommend Lakeside Health on Rt.50 in Bourbonnais, basically the same as Peking. You could also try Crystal Spa on Rt.30 in Matteson, but I'm not sure if there's anything other than a HJ on the menu there.

Gooch
11-22-02, 16:04
Schtick,
I don't know about you, but I can't tickle things down there with my tongue while I jerk off. I tell you, this chick did things to me that I just don't know how she did. Even if I was able to build up the frenzy she built me up to, I wouldn't be able to maintain such a level of control so as to increase that level of frenzy tenfold right at the perfect moment, and then stop myself from blowing while still feeling an orgasm. Three times no less.

Sorry, but I gotta disagree with you on this one. True, most of the time a handshake is a handshake. But there are those that are so much more than a handshake, and can't be performed on one's self. I normally agree with 50 as a max, And I'll go 60 if there's some extra stufff put into it. I actually felt kinda guilty leaving 80 for this girl.

Gooch

WillySP
11-22-02, 20:38
Schtick,
I agree with Southburbs I live in the K3 area and Lakeside on rt 50 is a good place to go, I have not been to Peking but you will find full service

Schtick
11-22-02, 22:43
Greetings fellow "senior members". Piss on all you non contributing trolls, I know you're out there.

Thanks for the info guys. When I get a chance I will have to patronize those fine establishments. Problem is I've been tied up a bit at home. I plan on busting out soon.

Gooch, sounds like you had quite a time. I still can't justify $80 for a hj. But hey, who am I to judge? It's your $$. If you felt the service you received was worth $80 then by all means leave the tip you feel the lady deserves.

My only concern is - what happens when you get the best fs of your life? How much will that be worth? I thinks it's great if you have that kind of $$ but please don't price the rest of us out of the market. Some of us have families to support and cannot dedicate as much $$ to the hobby as we would like.

Just a few thoughts. Stay safe.

WillySP
11-23-02, 07:31
Schtick pretty standard 60 for house and $1/2 to $$ for extras depends on the girl. Last escort I had was $$1/2 for 1 hour and that was just okay the AMP provides more activities, the shower, sauna, and massage all of which I enjoy.
If you need specific directions to Lakeside let me know
sphil_1999@yahoo.com

TFJohn
11-23-02, 13:53
Any info on Mona?

Schtick
11-23-02, 14:54
WillySP:

Thanks, but I can figure that one out on my own. One more question about the AMP's: Is it possible to have 2 girls at once? And if so, can "extras" be had? I think that would be a great way to get a nut off if you know what I mean.

Just curious. I've always wanted to do that but have not had any luck talking my wife into it. Hell, I have a hard enough time talking her into a hump n dump session.

Remember: "If you won't lick it, don't stick it!"

Safe Hunting All!

WillySP
11-23-02, 18:55
Schtick,
Haven't had that offer at Lakeside and the only one I have had was Osaka in Michigan City several years ago before they were shut down. When I was in Toronto doubles were common offers you may want to ask and see what you get

JustJoe
11-23-02, 19:33
Gooch,

Read your post about $80 HJ and wanted to know where it was? I've been thinking I need a new regular AMP 'cause mine has a busted shower in Libertyville and this isn't the first time their shower was "broke".

Bukake
11-23-02, 21:13
Had a delightful experience at one of the AMP's in the West Burbs. I don't want to get too specific with which one it is as I plan on going back often and don't want LE reading this and wrecking the fun. I began the session by asking the young lady to disrobe. I layed on my stomach. She began to slowly rub my back with the tips of her fingers ever so softly. I began rubbing her inner thigh and slowly worked my way up her leg. My curious fingers began softly rubbing her eager, moist slit. She reacted with a soft moan. I knew I was in for an orgiastic treat. I began to rub her wet crotch with a more rapid rythme. I then stuck my finger inside of her hungry pussy. She rolled me over, kneeled on the table between my legs and started rapidly flicking her tongue under the head of my cock. She worked her way down the shaft. When she reached my aching balls she put them in her warm mouth. She looked up and quietly whispered "Don't cum in my mouth" She slid her lips all the way down my throbbing rod. I watched her head go up and down in pure ecstasy. Just as i was beginning to feel the rush of semen burst out of my cock she put one of her fingers in my ass. She sensed the tidal wave of cum and pulled her mouth off at the last second. She stroked me with one hand and continued to probe my asshole with her finger as I layed quivering in amazement. She wiped me off and smiled. I am kicking myself cause I think I could have banged her. I should have tried. It was $70 up front and I tipped her $80. These chicks in some of these AMP's will go as far as you want them to. You just have to gain their trust. If you start rubbing them they know you aren't LE. It is out there for the taking you just have to go after it.

Gooch
11-24-02, 07:03
JustJoe,
I think I posted a little too much info about the session to be saying who & where it was. I don't want Mayor Jailey shutting it down. (hint)

Schtick
11-24-02, 14:04
Bukake:

Glad to hear you had a great time. From now on do us a favor and spare us the literary dramatics. We don't need to know every little detail about what happened. I don't need to know how you fingered her "hungry" pussy. What the hell is that? Spare us please.

I am glad you didn't advertise the name of the establishment. LE is just as lost as the rest of us.

All I need to know is where a good time can be had. Like I said I'm glad you had a good time. Now nobody can share in the excitement and joy of your new found "honey hole". Just let us know where we can party.

I guarantee you that last post did nothing but frustrate people. Posts like that defeat the purpose of this board.

Regards.

Bukake
11-24-02, 17:16
Schtick:

Don't be mad just cause I'm out there making things happen with these ladies and your sitting at home with your wife and your prick in your hand. Isn't it bowling night? If I do find out where Roosters is your gonna be the last person I tell. Watch yourself pal.

Schtick
11-24-02, 20:59
Lighten up! I'm just trying to improve the hobby for all who want to participate, including you. Maybe you could return the favor.

Good Day.

Bukake
11-24-02, 23:11
Schtick, did you get to drop your malt in a SW's throat this weekend? You usually do pretty well on the weekends how did you fair this weekend?

Schtick
11-24-02, 23:44
No, unfortunately I didn't make anything happen this weekend. Only got out Saturday to the Manheim Road fashion shows. We were really hoping to pick a girl or girls at the fashion shows. My buddy Tey pounded one last weekend but we had no such luck Saturday.

Was very tempted to score a sw but it is way too risky in that area. Plus I promised my wife I'd be home by 11. I was able to arrange a nice hump n dump with my wife Friday night but nobody wants to hear about that.

Hope all had a better weekend than me.

HappyGardener
11-26-02, 15:18
Wow.
Go away for a few weeks and we are all now "members" When do I become a "board member"?

I wanted to weigh in on a couple of discussions. First of all, i appreciated Bukakes' use of erotic writng to tell his story. I really get tired of the code speak of "cup of coffee" and "French with a translator". I too have similiar techniques in AMPs that have worked for me, and have shared them with interested parties. nice to have someone cut thru the bull and lay it all out there.

In regards to two girls at once. Your best bet is to hit them off peak times, or be the last customer of the evening. I have experienced it twice, and a four hand massage is pretty amazing. Don't remmeber the specific $$ amount. I think I was just throwing grateful twentys around at the end of the session. It didn't cost me an arm and a leg though.

Which brings me to the other issue of tipping. Gooch sent me an e-mail describing his session. It sounded like he was justified in his tip. I will say that i have never given more than $40 for an HJ, but that is just me. I really don't want more than that, nor do I want to spend more than that. I have gotten some nice extras from places once I have established myself as a regular, and massive tipping is not required. I think the $ figures I saw posted earlier are pretty true.

Heanly massage on Dempster; Yes the girls are all Russian, Lithuianian, or some other Slavic derivation. I have been there a couple of times. The first time after the absolutly wonderful massage I tried to get an HJ. She handed me the oil and said to take care of it myself. my feeling is that they get these requests all the time. The women are pretty good looking, but extras are not availble. i have stopped by there a couple of other times on the spur of the moment, when business has taken me to the Northern suburbs. if you are looking for a legitmate, muscle relaxing, tension relieving massage, this is the place to go. If you are looking for sex, look elsewhere. I have a women friend that goes there as well. She has never gotten any extras, either. :)

I like to post this every once in a while for all the newbies out there.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/ampdude/

Just my humble opinion; all that and .35 will get you a Sun-Times to buy for your massage ads.

Gooch
11-26-02, 16:01
On being a member, isn't "senior member" a little insulting? I'd prefer to use the terms "soft" or "hard" when it comes to rating members. I'm having a hard enough time dealing with the inevitable fact that my member will be a senior one some day, and probably soon.

HG, thanks for your words of support.

JustJoe
11-30-02, 20:04
Gooch.........

feel free to e-mail me at Feralwolf1969@hotmail.com if you are uncomfortable posting other info............

Gooch
12-04-02, 12:44
Anybody been to Exercise spa lately? Anything changed? (other than the faces)

Just Joe, email sent. Enjoy!

HG, my wife is actually going to Heavanly now. She hasn't had any luck there either LOL! Or if she has, she hasn't told me about it. This works out good because now I can tell her I'm going there, and she doesn't wonder where I am, and I can actually go to Gunnison instead. I can even come home smelling of lotion and not worry about it. This is awesome.

Schtick,
Sure you can get 2 girls at an AMP. They usually want 2x the door fee. They always seem to not want to have 2 girls with you in the shower though, I don't know why. It's always best if at least one of the girls knows you. Then the one that doesn't know you will be more open. The pairs I've had always seem to work well together. I've actually had four at once. That was a birthday gift from the Mamasan for being a good customer. I paid for 1 that day. I miss VIP. I used to get 2 for 1 there regularly. Just goes to show the importance of being good to the Mamasan.

Member #4943
12-04-02, 18:29
Gooch,
that sounds like a great plan for you... is Gunnison still the place to go? backchannel me for some more discussion if you could. thanks.

BadAz Mofo
12-05-02, 02:47
Hi board,
New to the hobby and looking for pointers. After researching the archives i figured i would give Gunnison Spa a try. Do I need to make an appointment or should I just show up? I ask because it's an hour plus trip for me and I want to make it worth the trip.

I am willing to share what little I know about MPs in Milwaukee area.

Thanks.

Gooch
12-05-02, 12:01
I would call if you want a specific girl. Other than that, just show up. I guess that doesn't say much about Milwaukee if you're driving an hour for a massage. Check out www.wisconsinnights.com.

Schtick
12-05-02, 20:28
Gooch, thanks for the heads up on the 2 girls at once. Never been able to swing that. Figure the best way to make it happen is to pay for it and get it over. God knows my wife would never be open to something "fun" like that.

BadAzMofo, I was not aware of MP's in Milwaukee. I am up there often on business and have never seen or heard of any quality places to relieve stress. I do know the strip clubs absolutely suck up there.

I guess I've been over ruled on Bukake's "creative writing". Seems as though I'm the only one who didn't care for it. For what it is worth Bukake, if you are not already, you could have been a writer. Perhaps for Penthouse Letters. Anyways you are one of the most consistent and solid contributors to the forum. I think I probably should be less critical on how you go about sharing your outstanding experiences. Instead I'll just be grateful to yourself and all others who are dedicated to the hobby and making this forum thrive. Thank all of you.

How has the street action been? Anybody gettin any lately? Unfortunately I have no new experiences to share.

BadAz Mofo
12-05-02, 22:43
Gooch & Schtick,
Thanx for the info. And yes the Milwaukee area MPs are pretty sad. The grand majority are legit. The ones I've read about in the archives that were quality (ie - fs, bj, hj, etc) closed before I gained knowledge of the hobby.

There are a couple left that aren't bad, but mostly hjs. If either of you are going to be in the area anytime soon and want more info let me know and I'll share.

Bukake
12-06-02, 21:33
Schtick, thanks for the kind words. Don't sell yourself short my perverted partner. You are a wealth of knowledge on the SW front. I got a good chuckle out of your trip for green beans this past weekend. Backchannel me at eddieroyal90210@yahoo.com.
We can compare notes on Sw's in the south suburbs which it sounds like we both reside. Let me know if you are into wife swapping, my wife and I recently began dabbling in that hobby as well. It would be an honor to have someone more perverted than myself bang my wife. But I gotta be able to bang yours. Like I said back channel me and we can discuss in greater detail.

Schtick
12-06-02, 23:00
Bukake, first off I think we can agree to disagree on my first point and that is: Just becasue I dabble in the hobby does not make me a pervert. But we've been through that before, just a difference in opinion.

Secondly, I too would be honored if a fellow hobbyist wanted me to bang his wife. Unfortunately there is no way my wife be into something like that. I have a hard enough getting myself in her pants. Hell thats why I took up the hobby. But hey, I still would be glad to bang your wife provided she's up to my standards, and I'm sure she is because all I typically require is two tits, a hole, and a heartbeat.

Glad you liked my story about the green beans. Not only am I a hobbyist but I am also an opportunist!

Bukake, just had an idea. Instead of my wife what if I hired a bisexual escort and passed her off as my wife? Would that fly with you? Would I have to pass her off as my wife with your wife?
Just some ideas to kick around. If you are interested post it and I will back channel you with my email and phone number.

Maybe we aren't perverts maybe we are deviants. Gonna go and try to get a warm mouth on my cold shaft.

Happy hunting.

Schtick
12-07-02, 06:14
Bukake, your wife is the exception to what I posted on the Rockford board. Don't take this the wrong way but I'll lick her dry if you want me to. Let me know, I anxiously await and respect your decision, either way.

Bukake
12-08-02, 00:49
Schtick:
If you are willing to pay for the escort and she meets myself and my wife's approval I think we can work something out. My wife will have to approve of you as well. You will have to pass the escort off as your wife. Unfortunately my wife will want to go out for dinner and drinks to get to know you two. That isn't necessary for me, but you know how women are. The ball is in your court. Don't try to pass some crack head SW off as an escort either otherwise the deal is off.

Schtick
12-08-02, 01:08
Buakake:

It's on! Just a couple quick questions for you before I get to work on this very important project (finding and escort or respectable and classy prostitiute) to pass off as my wife.

Is your wife or does she have bisexual tendencies? In other words will there be any girl/girl action? I assume you know this already but there will no guy/guy action. I don't mind watching the ladies interact, but that is it. Of course I am always open to the idea of swapping your wife for my prostitute. Sounds like a Springer episode!

Email me at schtick750@hotmail.com with specifics. I am going to start courting escorts for this ever exciting project. This may take some time so please be patient. Maybe we could get together, me, you, and your wife. Pass me off as a business associate that way you could get a feel for what your wife thinks of me and vice versa.

Bukake, I'll be in touch with you via the forum and via email. Let me know. As I posted earlier it would be an honor to bang your wife.

If anybody else is interested in a potential swap drop me a line and I'll drop your lady a load!

Schtick
12-08-02, 02:46
To any and all fellow Punters:

One quick question for any AMP veterans out there. I am a big fan of Russian. Is it possible to get that at any of the AMP's? I am assuming many of the ladies do not have the "equipment".

If it is possible, any suggestions on how to broach this service?

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Bukake
12-08-02, 14:49
Schtick:
I will be in contact with you in regards to your progress. My wife does enjoy oral from a female but is not willing to give oral. Keep me posted and I will get things set up. I will handle things with my wife. I have to emphasize how important it is to get a quality lady for this. I repeat do not try to pass off a SW as an escort or the deal is off.

HappyGardener
12-08-02, 20:53
Schtick:
Since I know you do not like erotic descriptions of events, I will spare you the details of my Russian experiences.
Yes, it is available.
Yes, I have had it done.
The first time was a surprise move by her; she just did it without asking.
Other times and other girls I have asked to do it.
All you have to do is indicate what you want...that is why you are paying them, remember?
I also had a girl get me off by squeezing me with her ass cheeks. but that is another topic.

JoeWeezer
12-09-02, 23:33
Long time listener, first time caller......

>One quick question for any AMP veterans out there. I am a big fan of
>Russian. Is it possible to get that at any of the AMP's?
>If it is possible, any suggestions on how to broach this service?

Like any other svc at the AMPs, you'll best get it by asking. But I found that most girls prefer that you use hand signals rather the speaking.
Believe it or not, at many places the mama-san will get pissed off if the girls get too friendly (beyond hj). At a couple spas I went to (way back), the girls had told me that the mama-san bugged the rooms and listened in from time-to-time. I doubt that is the norm though.

Someone asked before about 2 girl massages. I've had mixed results. If the place is pretty wild and the girls are comfortable, it can be a lot of fun. But I tried it at a more typical HJ-only place once, and my regular girl became very timid and restrained with the other girl in the room. I think she was afraid to reveal how "friendly" she usually was.
(These places are all gone, so don't bother asking for spa names.)

A tip for you AMPers- Learn the layout of your spa. If/when a new staff takes over, you can demonstrate you've been there before by knowing where the bathroom/steam/shower are.

Jayb4512
12-26-02, 01:46
Schtick,

Are you familiar with RS2K? If you are shopping for escorts, this is definatly the way to go. I've hed much luck and quite a few GFE's to boot. E-mail me at jaybernard@hotmail.com for more.

JB

Ynot
12-27-02, 23:19
Aaah! Exercise Spa keeps getting better and better. Been there with Yung in the past and was served a meal as good as at the YMCA. This time I got my first time with Mona. Didn't start very well because she didn't recognize me. Got twenty questions and she was still hesitant. After a mediocre table shower, she walked me back to the room. She immediately started with a "soft" massage, paying attention to all the right parts. Turned me over. Showed her a buck twenty. She got comfortable and demonstrated her math skills counting up into the upper 60's. After a while, things got pretty wet so I put my raincoat on and went on a mission. Adding a little comedy to it all, I lost my raincoat while on my mission, and she had to find it herself. After she laughed off our little mishap, she let me see how nice her Asian bare back was, and that finished me off. She was very funny and asked me to come back soon. I just might have to do that, but first, that raincoat problem...

Ynot
12-29-02, 02:43
Anyone out there ever try "The Rub Shop" out of Schaumburg? I called there some months back and was told that they were outcall only. Any info would be great.

GlobeRunner
12-30-02, 16:26
YNOT,

I've been to Exercise Spa numerous times in the past and always had old ugly ladies. Got lucky once with a girl in her late 20's, skinny, and cute. But only HJ and they were always fully clothed, which i didn't mind cause they were quite hideous. Went there on Sat. no good looking gals so I got my house fee back and left. Mamasam said come back in Mid Jan. young good looking girl will be there. This place for me was always a headache so i moved my business to Rockford for smooth sailing. How does Mona look? What are the rates for FS including the house fee? Cause if Exercise Spa picks up in service & quality it will safe me a long drive to Rockford. Also been Sat. to Saigon Spa in Arlington Heights. Got an old lady who said I coundn't pick. I thought she was the mamasam. So I said ok and took a shower by myself. Then I saw a hot lady when I was walking back to the room. The old lady started giving me a massage. I said no. I wanted the hot girl. She asked the hot girl. The hot girl got mad and said she is with customer. I said I'll wait. She said no. I got my money back and left. Is this standard routine at Saigon?

Big D
12-30-02, 18:54
Went to Exercise last week. Had not been there in ages, and last time I was there it was a strictly handshake place.

Not anymore. $140 for a Korean accented French lesson from a woman whose name I can't remember. She started BB. Stopped her immediately (I need for professionals to be safer than that), but may be an opportunity for those of you who are bigger risk takers than I am. Finished Russian.

Jayb4512
12-31-02, 02:04
ynot.
Heard of the rub shop. I can't tell you from personal experience, but I believe they are a real spa, not an AMP.

chrome
12-31-02, 10:50
RE RubShop:
I work in Schaumburg and called this place during the summer. If my memory is correct, the voicemail had a male voice stating that "I'm currently not in". Didn't see the need to look into it any further...

Schtick
12-31-02, 16:28
Jayb-

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I've been out of town with the wife and kids. I am not familiar with RS2K. I would like to hear about it. As far as escorts go I am set at this point. I don't use them and don't plan to but like I said, I would like to hear more. Go ahead and back channel me at schtick750@hotmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you.

Time is running out to get that last nut off of the year!

Jayb4512
12-31-02, 18:50
Schtick,

Shot off an e-mail to ya.

JB

Ynot
01-24-03, 12:51
For a little something different, I have now tried an EMP called Golden Hands, Inc. twice in DesPlaines. Both times, I got ladies a little older than I would have liked. Both Vicki and Mia seem to be in their mid to late 40's. However, the massage was very nice. The Europeans always seem to take their time with a slow, teasing massage. Both deals were closed with a handshake. They are at 84 N. Broadway in DesPlaines. It is just south of the Golf/Wolf traffic circle. They also advertise in the Reader.

Like I said, a little different, but nice nonetheless.

Member #4943
01-25-03, 16:06
ynot,
do you have a contact # for this Golden Hands? I work right by there, and would like to know some more details if you have a chance. you can backchannel me @ si172002@yahoo.com Thanks...

Flashman
01-25-03, 19:21
schtick,

I agree with jayb on rs2000, if you are looking for escort action.

I had a very good recent gfe experience at an Oakbrook/Downsgrove area hotel.

Pic on the site was accurate. So was the service advertised.

Note that this was my first time using rs2000. I can't tell you if it was lucky or typical.

Anyone else out there with a report on them?

Fungul
01-29-03, 21:08
I want to go to Access-In on Elmhurst again, I called today to check to see if they are still open, and they are. They are called Elmhurst Accupressure for those looking in the yellow pages. I would like a recent report I have not been there in a LONG time. When I called they said they offer table shower, sauna etc.. and that they had some girls to choose from. Come on people, lets talk a bit.

Ynot
02-03-03, 09:23
Careful Gentlemen! As reported in the Trib and Daily Herald on Friday, four EMP's (including Golden Hands) and a club were closed down in DesPlaines and arrests were made. Be careful out there.

HappyGardener
02-03-03, 11:43
From the Daily herald

www.dailyherald.com/community/archive_story.asp?intID=3765216&zone=dpl
Related link:
www.dailyherald.com/community/archive_story.asp?intID=3765216&zone=dpl

Jeff
02-05-03, 15:28
Has anybody been to Absolute Express on Millwaukee, right north of Lake/Cook Road?? I have been there three or four times, each time massaged by the same good looking blonde of eastern european descent. Each time I left after recieving a great hj finish. Boy each one had to been the best hj ever. I get the impression that a hj is all they will do though. They do offer outcalls, I wonder if the women are more adventerous on a out call. Anybody been there??

Fungul
02-10-03, 12:56
Went to Access-In on Elmhurst Rd on Saturday and had a so-so time. I got there and was led to a room. Paid my 60 dollars and got naked and waited for the girl to return. She was about a 3/10 not good looking, short and her face was extremely wide. At any rate, i was taken to the shower, and had to shower myself, with the table shower right there, she said it did not work. Anyway, I scrubbed up and left the room, to be greeted by my girl. Then I asked to go in the sauna for a few, as it was cold in there, so I did. After that I was escorted back to my room, face down. She sat on my back, as soon as she sat down, on the towel that was covering me, i started to rub her ass a bit, she got the picture and told me she would be right back. She came back in with "Heaven" who took over. Heaven was a deep-voiced cute girl. She was a bit taller, shoulder length hair and small tits. She looked to be in charge in the place, I think she answers the phones too. At any rate, she proceeded to take the towel off me and begin to rub in my ass a bit very lightly, very nice. She asked me what i wanted, and I said a bj, like any blue-blooded man. She said she did not know me so only a manual. I was ok with that. She then put her hand out, I asked how much, she said how much you got, and u know me, I immediately low balled her, I said 20, she said 60, and i was stunned, we settled on 30 and she gave me a nice naked hand job. she sat in 69 position and i fingered her pussy (no DATY for me at an AMP) and she really got into it. She was pushy to say the least, but I left with what i wanted. A so so experience, but then again, Access In was never known for its hospitality. Heaven is the one you want to see there, more was possible, but like she said, she never saw me before as it has been years since I had been there.
Play Safe and report horror or delight stories of all kinds.

Fungul

Orangecrush
03-14-03, 13:00
I was up in the area and couldn't find this Absolute Express. Is it the place on the west side of Milwaukee in the strip mall? If so, the name wasn't Absolute. The number was 847/520-8400.
I talked with a gentleman of eastern european lineage and he informed me that he had three girls working, but no appointments until after 7:00pm. He seemed overwhelmed. Since the name on the door didn't match Absolute, I decided to pass waiting for 2 hours.

Ended up going to Heavenly for a legit massage that was also well needed. No extras, but great massage by decent young ladies.

Stan Hammer
03-14-03, 19:15
Let me firt start by telling everyone what an invalubale source of infor you guys have been bravo. Now to the question at hand... I am a big fan of the services offered at the Gunnison Spa, but am looking for a change of pace with similar quality or better. If one had to choose between exercise spa and access spa what would be the amp of choice for a similar or better experience than Gunnison. Happy hunting to all and play safe.

Ynot
03-15-03, 04:42
Orange,

I'm not quite sure exactly where you ended up looking for Absolute Express, so I'll just tell you where they are located. They are on the east side of Milwaukee a little north of Lake-Cook (there is a gas station immediately south of them). They are located in an office building and their addy is 925 N. Milwaukee Ave., Suite 111. You'll need to make an appointment before you go there and their number is 847-795-0789.

From my experience and judging by the other posts here, the girls pretty good looking, but it seems as a handshake is probably the most that you can hope for, and you'll be lucky at that.

Good luck! Hope that helps. Keep us informed if you get some action.

Orangecrush
03-18-03, 13:32
Ynot-

Thanks, I'm heading up that way again later today. I'll give them a call. Any info on the place just north of there on the west side of Milwaukee?

Ynot
03-18-03, 21:23
Orange,

Are you referring to Accurate Touch? They are located on the NW corner of an intersection around there where there's a stop light. I've actually never tried that location but just recently tried another one of their locations in Skokie. I got a mediocre massage from a European girl, probably around a 7. No extras and the massage ended 15 minutes early (I kinda expected that might happen because as soon as I entered the room, I noticed that the clock was 15 minutes fast).

However, you might be able to get extras if you are a repeat customer. When I went in, the girl closed and locked the door. After she asked me if it was my first time, to which I told her it was, she got a sheet out of a cabinet to cover me (there wasn't one on the table originally), then she unlocked the door and went outside while I undressed. I get a feeling that if it wasn't my first time, no sheet would have been used and she would have stayed in the room.

If you end up in Skokie, you'd probably be better off at European Massage and Bodyworks just down the road across from the Skokie-Swift Terminal. Very pretty girls and at least a handshake can be had.

If you end up at Accurate and get better results than I did, let us know. Have fun!

Ynot
03-18-03, 21:38
Fungul,

Access Inn was never one of my faves. A lot of attitude and never wanted to do much in extras. I haven't been there in a long time, particularly since I can go right down the street to Exercise and pretty much get whatever I want.

If you haven't been there in a while, you might want to give 'em a try. They'll put a (vertical) smile on your face.

tennis1974
03-18-03, 21:45
Hi,

Are there any EMP's in this area where I can get full service?

Vegasmike
03-19-03, 12:17
ynot-

Is Judy still at Exercise? She used to be my ATF. Who is there currently that is good to see. Last 2 time in (during fall/winter) I saw July. Very cute. Nice sessions. Is she still there? Who do you recommend now?
I will be back in the area soon

Mike

Orangecrush
03-19-03, 14:51
Well, I went to Absolute after calling and making an appointment. I was greeted at the door by Tina, a freak of nature (she had a great little body and an awful face). Paid my door fee and stripped down. I had a terrible massage (although it lasted 1 full hour) and no extras. Even though I assured her I had been there before and did everything else I usually do to get serviced. The place was freezing cold and she kept a towel on me the entire time (though I actually needed it for warmth). Next time I'm in the area I'll take one for the team at the strip mall across the street. I do not think it was called "Accurate". I called the number (847/520-8400) and spoke to the eastern european gentleman again. He was just as much out of control and couldn't manage to squeeze me in right away. Though he did try. I decided I would spend the next hour in traffic instead of waiting for the massage and then spending two hours in traffic.

chrome
03-19-03, 16:25
I'm moving to California next week, so I thought I'd offer some favorites for EMP massage. For their safety, I'll keep payment details private.
- - - - -
Accurate Touch / Skokie:
Many of you tried her already, but if you haven't, have a session with Natalie. She's a personal favorite of mine. This blonde gives one of the best therapeutic massages, works for the full hour, and is blessed with a godsend of a rack. If you call Accurate and request her, the operator will try to coax you into seeing somebody else. This is done to avoid a set-up by LE. Best bet is to just call and ask who is working that day and take her if you can. I heard Sharon is great looking as well, but she only works the day shift.

Seventh Heaven Massage / Deerfield:
I've kept very quiet about this place, but hell, they advertise on their own anyway. There's only a small staff of Euro gals working there. I won't name who, but there's a drop dead blonde available for massage that makes the drive out there worth every penny.

European Massage Therapy / Skokie:
Very descriptive posts recently about this place, so I won't say much. Natalie is another hot blonde available (different from Accurate). 1st timers may not get any extras, but the hot stone massage is great even if it's a DIY situation.

Maria's Massage Therapy / Skokie:
Just around the corner from the EMP mentioned above. Go one block north of the Bronx & Dempster intersection. They have the phone number listed on the front door. Galena is a hot blonde who isn't afraid of making amazing eye contact during the tail end of the massage. Ilena is a striking brunette and gives a better rubdown than Galena, but she'll use a rubber glove to finish (ugh). I saw a younger brunette there upon leaving who looked no older than 21-23. I didn't catch her name but it was a good indicator that attract masseuses were available upon any visit.

Lakeview Holistic Therapy on Belmont:
All I will say is that Holistic is one of the best places hands down for a wide variety of young European girls offering massage. The body rub itself isn't as good as the places in Skokie, but the eye candy is much better. Be forewarned: Tell the owner you heard about them on the internet and you'll be sure to get NO extra treatment.
- - - - -
I know these places may be old news for seasoned MP regulars. If you're new to the game however, you can't go wrong using these as a starting point.

Red734
03-19-03, 17:33
Went to Maywood last week, saw one bsw about a block from the police station trying to get every car's attention....looked nasty, too conspicuous.

Cruised through Maywood today, as well as the woods just NE of 1st and Lake....nothing going there. Maywood had a lot of people hanging out, a lot of teenagers, who I assume are gang members. Not many single women walking around, and none made any attempt at eye contact....turned around and went back.

What is the name of the massage place that used to be Dandilion on Midwest Rd. in Oak Brook Terrace? Had a great massage there about 2 years ago. I know they were hit or miss for awhile...how 'bout now?

YoungHobber
03-19-03, 18:59
Originally posted by chrome
I know these places may be old news for seasoned MP regulars. If you're new to the game however, you can't go wrong using these as a starting point. Just wanted to give a big thanx to Chrome for all his input on the AMP/EMP scene. I've been going to amps since 97 and im only 26 :) and he indeed has given us invaluable information that even i have used...

I usually lurk, and give insight as time permits but my experience of sharing AMP information has been horrible since MANY of my atf's have been closed. 'Other' boards certainly lack knowledge in this area of the hobby or dont even have any posts on it.

Since, chrome is stepping down i may have to step up and share my past knowledge of AMPs & EMPs along with experiencing new ones and reporting back.

Chrome, good luck in Cali with whatever you do, but...
IT TRULY IS AMP HEAVEN OUT THERE!!! so i think you'll enjoy yourself :)

~Younghobber

Ynot
03-19-03, 21:18
Vegas,

My best service at Exercise came from Mona, but Tina and Yung give her a run for her money. I've never seen anyone there named Judy, but that doesn't mean she's not still working there. I think Mona has been there a long time as I believe I've seen posts here mentioning her.

Orange,

I tried the place in the shopping center you mentioned. The name of it is Fantastic Feelings. Based on my first time, the place seems legit. However, the girls were very attractive, and my results may get better with time. I'll keep ya' posted.

Chrome,

Excellent post. I may have to give Accurate another try based on your info. My experiences are getting better at Seventh Heaven, and I think I may have gotten the blond whom you are talking about. I've tried calling Maria's, but everytime I call, I get no answer. Maybe they won't answer cell phone calls. I've never tried Lakeview, but I think you just talked me into it.

Thanks again, and good luck in CA. You will be missed.

Gooch
03-20-03, 13:31
Vegasmike,
If you go to Ex Spa, see if July is still there, that is if you want a break from Judy. She's a little difficult, but gives a good bj

Red,
Dandelion closed down. I forgot what they changed it to, but it wasn't for long. New owner took it over, and it went to hell after that. It was a great place. I really miss Sue from there, that was one fun sweety.

And last but not least......

chrome,
I never knew about Maria's. Thanks, I thought I knew 'em all. Good luck in California brother. You've been a substantial and generous contributor on both boards. Check back every now and then with us. What area of Cal are you going to?

Orangecrush
03-20-03, 17:49
Dandelion became Pine Tree, then closed up. I'm pretty sure they are still closed.

That was it, Fantastic Feelings. I figured with a name like that maybe.

At Lakeview Holistic. You have to deal with Jessica, and I am still holding a grudge against her after she let someone else take my appointment with Kim over a year ago.

I'll have to try the Skokie places sometime since they're a little closer to home, but where is this Seventh Heaven? I saw a post before and I thought someone was confusing it with Heavenly Swedish that has a place on Waukegan in Morton Grove and another on Dundee (both legit, but great massage from generally good looking staff).

Ynot
03-20-03, 20:09
Orange,

Seventh Heaven is on the north side of Lake-Cook a little west of Waukegan Rd. It is on the second floor of an office building that runs perpendicular to Lake-Cook.

chrome
03-21-03, 01:35
Re: 7th Heaven
Also, keep in mind that you need to call ahead to arrange a massage. The number is in the suburban version of the ChicagoReader paper. For 1st timers, it may be similar to Euro Massage Therapy in Skokie (DIY).

Gooch
03-21-03, 18:25
Orange,
Pine tree, that was it. Yes they are still closed, in fact it looked like another business remodelled and is moving into the place.

SpaSearch
03-22-03, 19:13
Has anyone had any luck receiving any extras at Heavenly Massage in Buffalo Grove? Many of the ladies there are very attractive, but I've only received HR from one.

Ynot
03-25-03, 15:13
Spasearch,

If you received a HR from Heavenly, you are already luckier than most. The long running impression here was that this place was totally legit, and, at very most, the girl might let you use some oil to choke your own chicken. A little more info I'm sure would be appreciated by all.

Ynot
03-25-03, 15:29
Gooch,

Last time I was by Pine Tree, I think there was a sign that said the building was for sale. Haven't been by there in a while. Next time I'm in the area I'll take a look.

I went there only once and that was when it was Pine Tree. The place smelled of mildew. I waited for about half an hour in the room while I heard a bunch of guys moving furniture out of the joint. Got a mediocre massage, nothing more.

I was never there when it was Dandelion. From what I've read here, it used to be leaps and bounds better than it was when it was Pine Tree.

If memory serves me correctly, before it was Dandelion, it was a psychic or tarot card reader or something similar. I've always wondered how legit these places were since they have a similar MO to the MP's, e.g. similar locations, neon "open" signs, obscured windows, late hours, etc. What's your 2¢?

Gooch
03-25-03, 17:28
ynot,
Pine tree is gone for good. The only remnant I know of is Lee, who is at Green Spa. And she's become tame. Your last visit to Pine Tree sounds similar to mine. Guys were fixing a door and a water pipe. They had just restored hot water to the shower. I at least got a HR out of it though. It was one of my two regular spas when it was Dandelion. At that time, going there was sometimes like being in a porn flick. Just slightly seedy, in a good way. There was a seedy air about the place. 2 girl massages were as common as can be. Lots of hot action, it was probably the most fun spa there ever was. When they sold it and it became Pine Tree, the mamasan started giving showers, and the girls all seemed to hate being there. Then it started to get filthy and smelly. I knew it was time to find another spa. And I knew it wouldn't last long.

About tarot card places, I have never tried one. I would not expect to get any special services at one. All of those things, the open sign, low-budget location, late hours, obscured windows,.... I can think of logical other reasons for all of those things. So my $.02 says "I doubt it". But, of course, I could be wrong. And it wouldn't surprise me if there is a tarot card reading provider out there somewhere.

Romey
03-26-03, 09:30
Yes Dandelion aka Pine Tree is done for good. As Gooch said Lee is now at Green Spa (as Sonny). Monica at Green Spa worked at Dandelion as well. As they both know me for the old place the service is about the same. It also helps that I was going to Green Spa before they started to work there.
Good Luck and happy hunting.
Romey

Gooch
03-27-03, 11:00
romey,
My one time with Lee at Green Spa was not too good. She remembered me, so it wasn't that. She seemed to be concerned about the other ladies for some reason, so she really kept things to a minimum. At Dandelion, she was alot more fun, I thought. Maybe it would be better if I was there more often, but I don't work around there any more, so I haven't been going there.

Do I know Monica? What name did she use at Dandelion? What's she like?

Romey
03-28-03, 10:15
Gooch, I can't remember Monica name for Dandelion. I only saw her a few times when Lee wasn't available. She is the best looking one and best body at Green Spa. She and lee were friends (or so she says). I think that it must have been because they don't know you. Once they see you a few time I would think thing would heat up.
Good hunting
Romey

Ynot
03-29-03, 12:34
Based on Chrome's earlier report, I recently called Lakeview Wellness Center on Belmont. First, when I called, they told me I had the wrong number. Then I decided to drive by and stop in. Came up to a locked front door. An oriental girl came to the front door eventually but wouldn't open the door, ended up talking to her through the glass. I asked her if they had any appointments available, and she acted as though she didn't know what I was talking about. Then, as I started walking away, she opened the door and told me to come in. When I got in, she asked me, "How you know we do massage?" I told her that a friend had told me. She asked me for my friend's name, then she wanted me to call him. I refused, and she said that they don't do massages for people "off the street."

All this for a massage and a little fun? I don't think so. Any suggestions?

Orangecrush
03-29-03, 13:29
ynot-

First, this should be on the Chicago Board.

Jessica @ Lakeview can be very paranoid. She never would take a walk-in. Depending on what phone number you have she can determine whether you are a regular or not. She used to advertise in the Newcity. Call and tell her you got the number from there. You'll probably need to have an appointment with Jessica before she will let you see any of the other girls. Her girls vary in looks and service and she has had a long string of eastern europeans working there. I personnally haven't been in over a year and am having a private battle with Jessica.

Ynot
03-30-03, 19:33
Orange,

Thanks for the geography lesson. Only posted here because this is where Chrome brought the subject up.

Nonetheless, I will try your suggestions.

Thanks.

Orangecrush
03-31-03, 11:30
No offense I hope, it's hard enough for me to figure out where I am, where I'm going and where I shouyld be. It especially gets screwed up with the areas that are not familiar to me and the lines are more transparant. Sometimes, there is no "good" place to post a message. Anyway, good luck with Jessica. As I've said before, I truly regret that she treated me like crap since I was a great customer and she is very close to where I live now. Jessica is very paranoid (almost as much as me) about getting busted.

Where is Green Spa located (address) or is there a phone number? I'm heading out that way today and thought I'd see Lee.

Never mind, I picked up a SunTimes, waded through the car ads and found it. Called for an appointment, saw "Jo".

Redhue
03-31-03, 18:14
Green Spa 630-574-0073 2208 Midwest Road, Oak Brook. Just south of 22nd Street, west side of street, upstairs in a shared building. Name on second floor window.

Chief_Wiggum
04-13-03, 15:06
Originally posted by chrome
I'm moving to California next week, so I thought I'd offer some favorites for EMP massage. For their safety, I'll keep payment details private.
- - - - -
Accurate Touch / Skokie:
[snip]
Seventh Heaven Massage / Deerfield:
[snip]
European Massage Therapy / Skokie:
[snip]
Maria's Massage Therapy / Skokie:
[snip]
Lakeview Holistic Therapy on Belmont:
[snip]- - - - -
I know these places may be old news for seasoned MP regulars. If you're new to the game however, you can't go wrong using these as a starting point.

How much can i expect to spend and is it like regular AMPs? What different level of services are available? What's the contact info? Please (someone) backchannel me at sixmilsman@yahoo.com. Thanks. I'll even post a review(s) (redacted for their privacy).

PS does anyone know of a good massage in the Chicagoland area? I have some small criteria: the provider has to be: 1) hot; 2) scantilly clad (nude preferred); 3) a really good massage (tight hamstrings and lower back). I'm looking to spend less than $.8 (or around, otherwise, i'd just go to Belvidere). I would like for extras to be available, french at the most), and will be willing to pay more for extras and sacrifice some looks -- but the not the massage quality. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Ynot
04-16-03, 21:18
Man, talk about your deja vu! I decided to try out Beautiful East Girl Massage today. I've seen this place advertised in Chicago After Dark for some months now and noticed that their ads looked a whole lot like Cute Chinese Girl Massage which also advertises in CAD. I've been there a few times and they are located in Oakbrook Terrace. Both places advertise their hours as 10:30-10:30 with a rate of $60 for 45 minutes.

When I called up BEGM, I got a girl who could speak very little English, and she gave me directions to her apartment, just like CCGM. When I got to the apartment complex, I found out that it was the Versailles apartments in Schaumburg. Just happens that CCGM is in the Versailles apartments in OBT. When I walked into the apartment building, the lobby was laid out just like OBT. I had to go to the keypad and press # followed by the apartment number, again, just like OBT. When I got to the apartment, I was greeted by a girl who I paid my $60 to. Then I was led into a bedroom where another girl was and was instructed to disrobe and lay down on the bed which was on the floor. You guessed it - just like OBT. The girl gave me the obligatory "massage" which lasted all of about five minutes. Actually, relatively speaking, the massage was a little better than OBT. Then she went for the gold while I was still on my stomach. After the flip-over, she asked what I wanted and I motioned for fs. She gestured with her hands that it would be 1-0-0, same rate as OBT.

Gee, you think these places might be related?

Anyway, if you're looking for a real massage, you will be sorely disappointed. However, fs can be had for a total of $160. Of course there is no shower or sauna and you only get 45 minutes (usually, they tend to get you out in less). The girl was maybe a seven, decent bod, albeit not the tightest package for obvious reasons. However, I did go for Greek, but the meat was just a little too big for the bun, so we nixed that idea. Overall not a bad experience, probably a little better than OBT.

GlobeRunner
04-16-03, 21:53
Any hot young petite girls at Exercise Spa or are they still old fat and ugly?

Jerry P
04-16-03, 21:59
Hey Ynot,
Sounds to me like you stumbled upon some decent service at BEGM. I would like sample services, would it be better if I backchanneled you or would you prefer to backchannel me for additional info.

Let me know.....
thanks

Ynot
04-16-03, 22:51
Jerry,

Because of personal reasons, I stay away from backchanneling. It's nothing against you or anyone else here, just something I typically don't do. Regarding BEGM, not a whole lot more to tell than what I posted in my review. Service fell somewhere between wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am and average.

Lieberman,

I don't think that any of the girls at Exercise right now could be considered "old fat and ugly." I think that Kim is the oldest there, and she is probably somewhere in her 40's and is the most filled out of all of them, but I would not call her fat, not would I call her ugly.

Mona and Tina are both probably somewhere in their 30's. Both nice bodies and decent faces.

I think that Yung and another girl (I never got her name) are probably the youngest, maybe late 20's. Again, nice in both departments. Of course I have to warn you that I'm not that good at figuring out the ages of these girls, so I could be off there.

Personally, they've all given me good service and seem to have good attitudes. I've gotten from a handshake to fs and pretty much everything in between. Pretty much always a sure thing for some kind of extra. Besides, they are only $60 at the door, instead of the $70 in DuPage.

GlobeRunner
04-17-03, 15:02
Ynot,

Thanks for the info. on Exercise. I use to go there but only got a handshake and the selection wasn't good. I've heard that clients are getting FS now. That's good. I don't like not knowing what I'm going to get cause it's a waste of money and time. I want to know what i'm getting. Looks like I'll give it a chance again cause the drive to Rockford is far but at least I know what I'm getting in Rockford. Who would you recommend to see at Exercise? I want pretty, slender, and FS?

Anyone have any info. on Eden Inc? I heard it was in Elk Grove but could never find it. Found out it was in Glenview. It's $70 for an hour massage? Does the house fee include a handshake or is it one of those rip off manual places? Is FS provided for extra and how much? Is this place like an AMP or a lingerie rip off where you pay extra$$$ for each article of clothing to be taken off? Are the girls attractive?

Singapore Salon- an old ugly lady answered the door. I took a shower by myself. I saw a hot girl when a left the shower. I asked to see her. Old lady said i can't pick and she is going to massage me. I refused and got my money back. I went back a week later and got a some what better looking girl who answered the door. She gave me a handshake and I played with her. She said never FS there. Is that true? Can you get FS at Singapore?

Orangecrush
04-17-03, 16:00
Went to Green Spa yesterday. Well, second time and nothing, that's all they get from me. Less attractive girl and worse massage than first trip. She answered the phone most of the session. Someone must of been calling and jerking off because she hung up once and said the guy must of been running because he was breathing so hard he couldn't talk. Someone else (or the same guy) called and asked her what she was wearing. Well, she did it for me. I'll take Green Spa off the list of places worth frequenting and stick with the few sure things. See, the problem is I like the massage too. Had a great one at European in Skokie from "Maria", but she was so ugly there was no way I was going to get excited with her .

Ynot
04-17-03, 17:40
Orange,

Don't feel bad about Green Spa. I've been there several times and never got any extras. Seems to be the rule there. About the only person who has ever had any luck there is Romey. He is a a regular and has been able to get pretty much anything he has asked for, including DATY. With me, I never seem to get the same girl twice, so I've never been able to build a rapport with anyone.

That said, the last time I was there, I got a younger girl named Jo, the cutest girl I've ever seen there. She did surprise me a little, though. After the massage, without asking, she put my briefs on me while I was still laying down, even though she somehow managed to keep me covered even through that. Could be a sign of potential, though. Then again, I could be wrong about this place like I've been before. I may still give her another chance since she actually gave a pretty good massage.

Lieberman,

Glad I could be of help. Overall, Mona was my best experience at Exercise, followed by Tina. Got fs w/ Mona. She's propably a little better looking than Tina and has got a better body. Don't get me wrong here, none of these girls can hold a candle to the best in Rockford, but it's a helluva lot closer.

As far as I knew, Eden's was up north around Libertyville. I've heard that fs can be had for mucho dinero. They have pretty girls and cater to the affluent businessmen in that area. Never heard of the one in Glenview. I think that either they or Robin's Myo may have had a location in Elk Grove on Oakton, but I believe it's an RTB (Relax the Back) now. I tried the RTB in Lombard last summer. Paid a lot and didn't get much. Pretty much figured that they were a jackshack and never went back. Fs might be available if they get to know you, though.

As far as Singapore goes, I will never go there again. I called there last year and asked if they had any young girls working and they said yes. Got there and got the chunky mamasan. When she came in the room to give me the massage, I asked her where the young girl was, and she said that she (the mamasan) was going to give me the massage and I could get a young girl "maybe next time." I was pissed. I ended up freezing my ass off because she had a pedestal fan blowing full blast in the room, and the massage ended with a half-hearted handshake. Didn't leave a tip at all, really pissing off the mamasan. Oh, well.

GlobeRunner
04-17-03, 17:41
Are there any AMP's or EMP's with pretty young girls in the area that provide FS with no bullshit? I'm tired of driving to Rockford for Asian love. I want some caucassian love with the same set up no hassle service like in Rockford at the AMP's.

GlobeRunner
04-17-03, 21:44
ynot,

The nerve of the mamasam at Singapore. She's suppose to be a business woman. Lies and says there are young girls to get you in and then tries to pull a fast one by giving you a massage. And expecting a tip on top of it. She should pay you. You would think if they want repeat customers she would give you a young girl. If she doesn't have any. Then she should close shop. Not a smart business lady. They pulled that on me too. I left before the massage and got my money back. I asked about young girls. She got made and said I should go to the high school. I laughed in her face. It was funny.

Ynot
04-21-03, 18:15
Saw a listing in CAD for Hollywood Massage. Don't remember seeing this ad before. Called and got a guy who told me that they had two incall locations, one in Rolling Meadows and another in Wheeling. The Rolling Meadows location is supposed to be at Algonquin & 53. He said that a massage was $160 and full service was available for $225. They advertise "European & Swedish Massage - Beautiful European Staff."

Has anyone tried this place yet? Is it really "full service?"

Thanks for any info.

Princer
04-21-03, 19:06
Ynot,
could you please post the phone number of Hollywood massage. I like to try.
Thanks

Ynot
04-21-03, 20:19
Princer,

Since Jackson, the webmaster, has asked that no one besides the provider post contact information, I will honor his request. However, Hollywood Massage is listed at http://www.chicagoafterdark.com/SpasMassageServices.html. Follow the link, scroll down, and you will see their listing.

If you go, please post a report. Thanks.

Fungul
04-23-03, 12:02
Visited Access In again yesterday, I kinda like the place. Totally different experience than the last time i was there. Saw Kim and she was great. Got a great table shower instead of te cold self-shower last time. Did not want the sauna but it was offered. After that we went for massage and had a great time. No tip for the "usual" never asked for never dealt with. Give her a shot, this place might be good now.

Ynot
04-24-03, 18:43
fungul,

Access-In seems to be hit and miss. I've typically gotten a handshake there, but they've seemed paranoid even doing that, not to mention going any further. However, at least one of them has guided my hands under her top. I've always wondered if anything else was available. Was it you who said that DATY could be had there? I haven't been there in a while since I've been getting excellent service at Exercise, which is pretty much right down the road from Access-In.

On another note, has anyone ever tried a place that advertises as Tantra Health & Vitality Center at NewCityChicago? They are supposed to be in Arlington Heights. The "Double Goddess Tantra Massage" sounded interesting. Any thoughts?

JoeWeezer
04-24-03, 20:12
ynot -

I've been to the "Tantra Health Center" a couple of times. Its really just a hippy chick running it from her house. She's middle-aged, but she is nice looking blonde and in pretty good shape.

The massage is great, but she tends to use heavily scented oils - so watch out if you have a spouse at home. I left happy but don't expect more than a handshake. Also be prepared for a hard-sell of all kinds of new age products including everything from herbs to enemas.

HappyGardener
04-24-03, 20:42
Originally posted by ynot
fungul,

On another note, has anyone ever tried a place that advertises as Tantra Health & Vitality Center at NewCityChicago? They are supposed to be in Arlington Heights. The "Double Goddess Tantra Massage" sounded interesting. Any thoughts?

Any time I have checked in to tantra massgae, it has been very expensive...like $400 a lesson. I would imagine this would be expensive as well.

BobEastSide
04-24-03, 23:28
Fungul - The Tantra lady you asked about is less expensive than most. I did not try her double deal, but she does colon cleansing if you are into that (I am not). Anyway, you can get a pretty normal tantric session with her, which is some massage, lots of weird music, some nutsy new age spiritual rap, and a finger up the ass, plus nice hj, or you can ask for a regular table massage, and get all of the above minus the rap. I remember cost as 1.5, which is low by tantra standards. Lady is niclely toned, athletic, early-mid 30s, smart, nice, maybe just a little withdrawn. I suggest you give her a try and see if she is to your liking.

BobEastSide
04-25-03, 10:04
Oops - My last post was in response to Ynot, not Fungul. Anyway, if you want a tantric massage, this lady is a better deal than most. One little secret of many of the so-called (and more expensive) "tantric" massage providers, however, is that they provide bj or even fs (if you bring your own tophat) at the base price. This lady, however, so far as I know, only does massage, hf, and some pretty good prostate work. So if massage and hj are ok for you, she is pretty reasonable, but if you want the additional services that some of the other tantric providers provide, at a higher cost, better go to them.

Chief_Wiggum
04-25-03, 19:30
However, Hollywood Massage is listed at http://www.chicagoafterdark.com/SpasMassageServices.html. Follow the link, scroll down, and you will see their listing.

If you go, please post a report. Thanks.

I was checking out the link and I saw the link to TOPS. Has anyone been to TOPS in Lombard? I've driven by that place a couple of times and I wasn't sure what to make of it...I think, or am I thinking about the place on North Ave (near Swift). The place I'm thinking about has neon lights and black windows (like painted black). It looks like a massage parlor from France. Is this the place. Anyway, I know where this is and I can easily get there. Has anyone been there? I checked out the website, and it's pretty fancy. If it's a jackshack, then they have a lot of funding b/c 1) the girls (assuming pictures are correct) are pretty hot; 2) they have a lot of web capability, including a chat room, all of which isn't cheap.

Ynot
04-26-03, 02:30
Chief,

Stay far, far, far away from Tops or you will be very sorry and a whole lot poorer!!! Check out my post from 4-21 on the Chicago board. You're right, this place is well funded (by all the guys who have been suckered by their claims) and the girls are pretty hot. Save your money. Rent a skin flick and spank the monkey in the privacy of your own home. You won't get any further at Tops or their two sister spas.

As for Hollywood Massage, I decided to take the plunge myself. They also go under the name of "From Russia With Love." The Rolling Ghettos incall location is an apartment/condo off of Algonquin & 53. Got a girl named Natasha (a little on the heavy side, nice tatas, maybe a 6). $160 will get you a massage and it will also get you as far as a covered hummer with her in nothing but panties. FS will cost you a total of $225. Massage was basically soft-touch/foreplay to get you ready for the main event. Overall not a bad experience. She seemed to get enjoy herself and she didn't seem like a clock watcher.

Bill R
04-26-03, 12:27
Hmm, sounds like this place in Rolling Ghettos sounds promising. I've been a regular at AMPs for about 8 yrs with 2 forays with escorts. I wasn't that excited about them not a lot of bang for your buck.

I tryed the place across from the Skokie Swift a few weeks ago for a change. Got a 30-something Russian lady who was fairly attractive with a nice bod but no extras. Maybe its one of those things where you have to invest sometime up front. I know that can be the case with some of the AMPs. I think I read with the Russian places they're more careful.

Bill R
04-26-03, 12:39
Recently, ventured in to Exercise after a looong hiatus. It used to be good for a storng massage and then a fairly mechanical HJ finish.

Had a young girl, probably the youngest I've experience at an AMP. I find the AMP ladies to usually be 40+. Anyway, young girl named Shi-Shi. Pretty much on the thin side. I generally like the older Korean ladies because I find they have fairly nice muscle tone. Good service even while the shop was really busy. BBBJ without asking. All for 1.6. More than I usually pay but I liked the girl. Been meaning to get back out to Exercise but been too busy with work.

Chinese Dick
04-27-03, 12:23
Any one notice those Chinese massage ads in CAD and single's choise, they seem to blosoom recently.

Chinese Dick
04-27-03, 14:54
Just tried Beautiful Oriental Girls Massage again in Rolling Meadows, good experience overall. Interesting thing was they told me on the phone they have 3 girls working, but when I showed up at their apt complex (4708 Arbor rd, just east of TGI Friday at Algonquin & 53, look for Wang on the entry dial, they are at the end of 1st FL, phone # 847-909-8227, 909-1343), there was only one, very average looking, I was disappointed since I have been there a couple times, this owner/pimp guy by the name of Peter told me to wait for a while, he could bring in some more girls because he had another MP in Villa Park, called Candy Girls (630-935-3288) , so I waited for about 30 mins, his GF Mendy came with two more, one looked acceptable so I went for it. Cost is 120 for Asians and 160 for non-Asians. She showed me, my hands were all over her, I particularly washed her pussy very carefully with anti bacterial soap, nice and firm boobs though not big, a B cup, we 69 and guess what, when she was about to give me CBJ, I over heard the other girl moaning and groaning next room, she was begging her customer to take it easy on her, I could even hear her breathing so heavily, what a turn on! I decided to skip CBJ and eat her out, when I was eating her clitoris, her body literally shocked and tried to stop me, but what the hell, I am in heaven when I saw her facial expression, I just kept licking until she pumped his fists against the bed, she said she was going to die if I do not stop, her legs were all numb and her heart was pumping like crazy, blab blab blab finally she came before I. And of cause, I needed to come too, so I pumped her real hard till the whites came out. She could hardly move when I was done. Told her to give me a massage, but got declined, she was too exhausted, kept telling me next time. Gave her extra 20 for tips and she complained too little, WTF, I just got you came and you were in heaven too, she said she would rather have easier guys so she would not be so tired, had to take a long break before she could take another customer, blab blab blab. May not go back for her, too bitchy.

RogerC
04-28-03, 07:50
Orange,

As far as I knew, Eden's was up north around Libertyville. I've heard that fs can be had for mucho dinero. They have pretty girls and cater to the affluent businessmen in that area. Never heard of the one in Glenview. I've been to the Eden's in Glenview. It's tucked away in a light industrial park by the NW corner of the former air station.

The door fee is $50/$70 for 30min/1hr. Most of the ladies are "All-American" which means "Mostly white english speakers with an occasional black gal or a russian gal". Generally everyone is very hot.

There's a bathroom with tiny standup shower, but I don't recommend using it.

Once you are with the lady, you have to negotiate clothing options. I was quoted a nude massage for $150 but YMMV. In my opinion, play it cool the first time. Don't ask for 'extras' until you've established to each other (usually by being nekkid and getting an intimate massage).

It's also my experience that the ladies will do most anything an escort does, once they know you're legit. No one wants to be the one who gets the place busted.

I've got a regular I see there and I think it's great. I know her schedule so I just show up. No scheduling by e-mail for days, no driving the strolls for hours. She's never been busy and if she were, there's about 3 other gals I'm dying to meet.

It's a little more expensive than I want to pay, but it's a good treat after a hard week.

Orangecrush
04-28-03, 09:54
CD-

Did she tell you that you were so big it would hurt her to sit down for 2 days? Sounds typical. Generally (and please note I did not say "Always"), these girls are looking for money. They are, for the most part hookers and not interested in sex with you. Yes, some of them will, on occassion, enjoy it. For the most part, it is an act designed to 1) get more money from you, and 2) work less. When you say an "extra" $20 tip, does that mean you paid $140 (or $180) total? Gotta remember to get the massage first if its important to you, though remember, that eats in to yor play time.

Thanks for the details, it still sounds like a worthwhile excursion, though the atitude scares me. Do you remember the "bitchy" ones name? Any idea why they charge more for non-asians?

OC

Gooch
04-28-03, 15:06
RogerC,
Welcome to the wsg. (Guys, RogerC was a regular contributor to the now-defunct TJR.) It's good to have you among us.

Are you saying that at Eden Spa, $2.2 will get you a one hour nude massage period, or a nude massage with all the trimmings? If period, what could one typically expect to spend for the typical extras? And what's so bad about the shower? It seems like it would be a fairly clean place. Wasn't there a really hot dominatrix girl there? (forgot her name) Is she still there?

For you guys looking for a break from the asians, this place could be it, if you have the extra cash that is.

Big D
04-28-03, 18:05
Chinesedick,
First, welcome to the forum.

Second, I don't understand why you chose to give the exact location of this incall location on the board. First, it seems likely that anyone who called the place would get directions, so they did not need the directions you gave. Second, there is a certain value to not mocking LE by giving this explicit information where any housewife from the Ghettos could see it and call her alderman, or whatever. Finally, there is a strong likelihood that this place will move eventually, and you will have posted directions to this place for people to see for the next ten years. I just don't understand your thinking.

Finally, it reads as if you are recently from China. Any line on Chinese SWs, or Chinese girls in Chinatown or Bridgeport?

Chief_Wiggum
04-28-03, 19:11
[snip]
As for Hollywood Massage, I decided to take the plunge myself. They also go under the name of "From Russia With Love." The Rolling Ghettos incall location is an apartment/condo off of Algonquin & 53. Got a girl named Natasha (a little on the heavy side, nice tatas, maybe a 6). $160 will get you a massage and it will also get you as far as a covered hummer with her in nothing but panties. FS will cost you a total of $225. [snip]

$160 for french? What is Chicagoland coming to? San Fran is cheaper and you get high quality stripper girls. AMPs in CA are cheaper than this, and it's FS, and if you click (usually by being a good tipper and good in bed), you can get a second pop. Canada is cheaper, too and not just b/c of the exchange rate, and some places are BB (though not for FS). Don't tell me that I have to drive 1.5 hrs to Rockford? Well, I guess $160 isn't too bad if it's a great massage for an hour, and a really hot girl, but I'd pass on a 6. Was it an hour? Where do you rate Suzie from A+? I'd call her a 6. My body is still sore. (I should schedule another session at A+ (really good massage), but then again, I feel like getting a BJ from a really hot girl this week). How long was it?

RogerC,

Sorry if I'm misreading your message, but are you saying $150 on top of the $70 entrance fee? Now, that's a ton for a massage and no extras, or are there? I don't do FS at massage parlors, is that negotiable? For $220, a girl better be PMOY hot, or otherwise, just go see an escort.

Murphy85737
04-28-03, 19:23
Guys - if you buy the BS from cd - you are in dire need - two posts and it reads like a dime novel. Be very careful...

Ynot
04-28-03, 23:27
Chief,

If I read your message correctly, you are asking me two things. 1.) Where would I rate Suzie from A+? I've never seen her so I wouldn't know. 2.) How long was it? I'm assuming you're asking how long my session was at Hollywood Massage. It was one hour.

Big D
04-29-03, 10:34
Murph,
I was trying to be more subtle in saying the same thing. I agree that at minimum whoever is posting as CD is not using the same style conventions the rest of us do.

What is strange is that he is a regular member, so Jackson must have actually reviewed that and posted it. I thought Jackson was big on sharing information up to a point. I would think that the directions on which bell to ring would be more than was necessary.

Anyway, good looking out.

Chinese Dick
04-29-03, 21:15
Guys, I do not know why you got scared, are you scared of the MP, LE or me ? Since I am new to this post, I might have made some mistakes. When I asked them for directions, their English was poor and it took a while for me to figure out. I think LE really ignore those MPs and whatever is discussed on this board, so just relax !

RogerC
04-29-03, 22:04
RogerC,

Sorry if I'm misreading your message, but are you saying $150 on top of the $70 entrance fee? Now, that's a ton for a massage and no extras, or are there? I don't do FS at massage parlors, is that negotiable? For $220, a girl better be PMOY hot, or otherwise, just go see an escort. Well, YMMV, but I've paid $200 (50 door + 150 tip) for an hour FS (my masseuse fudged the $50/half hour to a full hour).

I wouldn't expect this with a random girl the first time you visit, but you should be able to workout something similar with your lady after a couple of visits.

RogerC
05-01-03, 08:00
Originally posted by Gooch
And what's so bad about the shower? It seems like it would be a fairly clean place. Wasn't there a really hot dominatrix girl there? (forgot her name) Is she still there?The shower is tiny, flimsy, has sucky water pressure, and reminds me of a shower that I got athletes foot in over 10 years ago. Other than that, it's fine.

There's a lady there that could be presuaded to be a dominatrix. She's got some nice toys and likes to play. I don't think she's a professional domme, though.

I realize that $200 isn't much less than the lower end of escort prices, but I like Eden's because (a) I know when the person I want is working and (b) I don't have to spend days calling, e-mailing, and scheduling.

Bill R
05-01-03, 15:48
I Stopped in at Singapore on Tuesday night. I hadn't been there in about 1 year. I used to be a once a week regular there when I worked out that way.

Oddly enough, I got the same lady I had a year ago. About 3 yrs ago, Singapore used to get some decent looking ladies but don't know for sure about lately. Anyway the lady I had was a bit heavy for my tastes and not the best looker but she made up for it in enthusiasm.

I never liked the stand up shower bit either but hey I'm not there for the shower.

Heard other ladies but didn't get a look at them. Lady I saw was named Lily. Anybody seen someone other than Lily and can comment?

Chief_Wiggum
05-01-03, 19:14
Ynot,

Wow, that's expensive. However, I'm willing to pay that much for french and a damn good deep tissue massage. I've been on the bench for the last three weeks w/back spasms and hamstring pulls. Anyone got any recs? I'm thinking about hoofing it to Rockford week after next if this keeps up.

Ynot
05-01-03, 20:37
Originally posted by Chinese Dick
I think LE really ignore those MPs and whatever is discussed on this board, so just relax !

CD,

As you can tell by his post count, Big D has been around here awhile and he was trying to give you some pointers on posting etiquette. It is well known that LE does monitor this board as well as others. The webmaster of this board, Jackson, has asked that only the providers give out their contact information so we don't subject them to any more risk than they are willing to put themselves at. Your post did not need to be that specific. We are all here to share information, but we don't want to get the providers in trouble, hence ruining it for everyone.

Listen to the veterans here and take their advice.

Chinese Dick
05-04-03, 02:35
Ynot, so what the LE monitor this board, the pimp/owner guy told me they have operated for many years in Chinatown, got busted a couple times by undercover, the worst happened to him was 500 bucks fine, that is really nothing compare to what he is making. Many of the working girls got away because of insufficient evidence, he just loves his lawyer!

Ynot
05-05-03, 00:06
Originally posted by Chinese Dick
Ynot, so what the LE monitor this board, the pimp/owner guy told me they have operated for many years in Chinatown, got busted a couple times by undercover, the worst happened to him was 500 bucks fine, that is really nothing compare to what he is making. Many of the working girls got away because of insufficient evidence, he just loves his lawyer!
CD,

You're new to this board, so you need to listen when people who have been around are trying to give you advice. Jackson set up this board, and we need to follow and respect his rules. If you don't, you could be banned from this board.

Besides, this isn't Chinatown we're talking about here, this is Rolling Meadows. People around there are a lot more sensitive about what goes on in their neighborhoods. If you would do a little research on this board, you would find out that there are dozens of MP's in this area that have had to shut down due to the pressure of LE.

I'll say it again. Don't ruin it for the rest of us. You DO NOT NEED to post specific contact information. If you want to help someone, lead them to another public website where the information already exists or exchange the specific info via backchanneling.

Squat
05-07-03, 14:30
ynot - Take it easy on CD...

I don't think it's a big deal in sharing his information and giving us his opinion. Yes, LE's have shut down many mp's and they'll continue to do so. It's their job... Most mp owners know that it's a risk, and they continue to close & re-open somewhere else. There are many forums that LE's peek at, and I'm sure this board is included.

As far as bragging about senior members w/experience... now that's a BS...

Most of the posts/messages on this board are BS and a waste of time. Everyone receives a count for posting something. So what's the big deal? I wish there are are more guys like CD's around...
Remember, this is only a hobby, isn't it???

Devlin
05-08-03, 13:43
Squat,

i was not going to send this but ... are you goofy? Ynot did the right thing by correcting him. CD posted specific contact information.

in his reply, Ynot was a gentleman. it was well written (yeah, i'm no rhodes scholar) and he brought up some good points.

as far as senior members, some people do post BS to increase their count but many of us have taken the risk and SHARE our reviews with others.

THIS forum is great because its members are smart, friendly, humble people.

Big D
05-08-03, 14:40
Squat,
The biggest problem with CD's post was that he was sooo specific that he was throwing it in the face of anyone monitoring. If you post info on how to get info, that's fine, but imagine being LE and having some a-hole reporter do a report during sweeps saying that the EXACT location of a brothel was on the internet and LE did nothing about it. Nobody needs that trouble, and it is not taking a long term view of the "hobby" to court trouble like that.

As far as this senior member/regular member stuff, that's irrelevant. People acting like knuckleheads when they post hurts this board because it makes people with good, specific information unwilling to post it where people with demonstrably poor judgment lurk. This is true for people with 1,000,000 posts and people with 2. The number of posts does not equal the quality of knowledge. However, poor judgment will always drive good information underground.

Finally, before you crack too hard on the senior members, remember that there was a time when the most basic information had never been posted. Some of the old school members provided the basic information that the board has run on for a few years now. If people like CD could show a little restraint and judgment, they could trigger another generation of posts.

Ynot
05-08-03, 14:46
Originally posted by squat
ynot - Take it easy on CD...

I don't think it's a big deal in sharing his information and giving us his opinion. Yes, LE's have shut down many mp's and they'll continue to do so. It's their job... Most mp owners know that it's a risk, and they continue to close & re-open somewhere else. There are many forums that LE's peek at, and I'm sure this board is included.

As far as bragging about senior members w/ experience... now that's a BS...

Most of the posts/messages on this board are BS and a waste of time. Everyone receives a count for posting something. So what's the big deal? I wish there are are more guys like CD's around...
Squat,

I agree with you that there's nothing wrong with sharing information here or giving opinions as long as everyone respects the rules that Jackson has established. The following is an excerpt from a post by Jackson:

Prostitution is illegal in the United States, and thus posting of names, address and telephone numbers of service providers exposes them to a certain level if risk. Therefore, specific contact information for service providers located in the USA is only permitted if posted by the actual provider, and only in the Classified Advertisements section. In other words, if a service provider wants to advertise their address and/or telephone number in the Forum, they have to register a User Name and post this information themselves.

Thanks,

Jackson

As far as "bragging" about senior members, I wasn't bragging at all. I was trying to give a new member some advice to listen to those who have been around and know the etiquette of this board so he could become a senior member and not get banned from here. This board is all about helping each other out and respecting not only each other but the providers as well.

You're right when you say that some people post here just to increase their post count, but I don't believe that Big D is one of them.

As far as your remark about this just being a hobby - yeah, it is just a hobby for us, but it is a way to make a living and to survive for some of the providers.

No one has ever said that we shouldn't post reviews or information here. Hell, that's what this place is for. Big D was just repeating what most of us here already know, that you don't need to post specific information. I made the same mistake that CD did in the past, and when I found out that I did something I wasn't supposed to, I stopped.

Chinese Dick
05-09-03, 01:21
OK, guys, I made a rookie mistake and that will not happen again. Guess what, this owner guy told me yesterday he has visited this board for quite some time, and he is perfectly ok with that. As a matter of fact, he seemed happy people are talking about his places because he got lots of new clients. BUT WATCH OUT, there was a younger chinese guy tried to offer you dope before you did the girls, I declined since I HATE that staff. They also said they are moving soon, so Ynot was right in his previous post.

Squat
05-09-03, 08:11
ynot & Big D -

I wasn't trying to rip anyone, just voicing out my opinion. If any posts or comments are against certain rules on this forum, shouldn't that be deleted or edited by the Moderator?

Devlin -

You're the Goofy one. Hell, do you realize how many specific posts there are with names and phone numbers on this forum???

Returning to this hobby... I visited the new "Victoria's" - newly relocated EMP in Skokie on Wed. evening. Very good massage by mid-40 Russian lady w/ H/J for $. Since the place was new, it was clean and refreshing. Definitely better than other EMP's in Skokie.

Happy Hunting...

Princer
05-09-03, 19:25
Something to know;

In Desplaines City code, even not keeping the genitals and buttocks of the patrons covered is illegal. Not touching even exposure. I read a 4 months old article today
http://www.desplaines.org/ReferenceDesk/PressReleases/030130.htm

Angela’s Massage was one of my favourite place, real good service and the place used to be very clean. They were gone for good. Angela started one in Chicago, but the service are not good.

What is wrong in showing a buttocks to a licensed health specialist? (Desplaines code violating 5-6-13 E - illegally exposing patron’s genital areas)

I am looking for real good place for a deep tissue massage, any recomendations near Mt. prospect, Desplaines, Ohare Area. There are lots of place in yellow pages and other directory resource, I like to visit some place with a good review from any of you.
Thanks
Prince

Ynot
05-10-03, 02:20
squat,

Not to belabor a point here, but this board is not Jackson's full-time job. He does not have the time to review every single post. He started the regular/senior member designation pretty recently so that he would only have to review some of the new members' posts. Once he feels that they've posted responsibly and their posts have contributed useful information to this board, then he will make them a senior member. From there, it's pretty much on the honor system. He typically won't review a senior member's post unless someone reports the post to him.

Listen, CD realizes he made a freshman mistake, and to his credit, he said that it won't happen again. Yeah, there are some people who, even after knowing the rules, will continue to post contact information. Let's just try to save the providers and Jackson some grief. We all know by now what the rules of this board are. Let's respect them.

Chief_Wiggum
05-10-03, 16:32
Any good EMPs in Skokie, or anywhere? I'm taking a trip to Rockford today and I'll post in that section when I get back. However, just planning this trip is causing me headaches. I have too many friends/lead to active a lifestyle :) Seriously. taking the trip out to toe-down Rockford is too much of a hassle. But, I'm willing to make an exception since I haven't been there in like a year.

Ynot
05-10-03, 16:51
chief,

As far as EMP's go in Skokie, European Massage and Bodyworks is my favorite. A couple real cuties and at least a handshake once they know you. I tried Maria's once and I thought that it was average. Got a decent massage and decent handshake "a natural." I also tried Accurate once, left with a mediocre massage and nothing more, but I've heard YMMV. Down a couple posts, squat said that that he tried Victoria's and he got a good massage with a happy ending. I don't know about that location. I've only been to their Wheeling and Schaumburg locations.

If you're interested in an AMP, you may want to try S & K Therapy. Both times I was there, I was able to close the deal with a handshake.

Murphy85737
05-10-03, 16:59
Just talked with a receptionist at Victoria's and she wasn't willing to give the Skokie address. She said that unless you know someone there they don't want 'new' clients. Alas

Squat
05-10-03, 20:26
Gentlemen:

'Victoria's' that I was referring to is the same place that has locations in Schaumburg & Wheeling. They also had a location in Chicago near Elston & Milwaukee. Anyways, from all the EMP's that I've visited, the new place is definitely better than the others in terms of service and atmosphere. Of course, all EMP's are YMMV. I just happen to know the Russian lady who used to work in Chicago location before they closed.

It's a lot easier for you guys to visit any AMP's and experience their service. Because I'm oriental, I've been turned away many many times (S & K, Exercise, United, etc...). It's true, the best AMP's are out in Rockford or Hammond, IND. Here locally, it's not what it used to be.

Happy Hunting

Chief_Wiggum
05-12-03, 20:51
Ugh, these EMPs sound way too much like YMMV (on the girl, on the service, on the type of service, etc.). I'm not laying down $ for a handshake. I'll take the scenic drive to Belvidere for less.

Does anyone know of a good place for listings? What do people think of the TBD board? RSK2000 (I'm actually a member, I just haven't found anyone in my price range - 3 bills for a massage? F-that! I've been burned too many times by eros-chicago, and I don't think I trust CAD. I need pictures, so screw the reader, too.

Flashman
05-13-03, 13:04
Chief,

If you are willing to pay as much as 2.5 to 3.0 you should be able to find something very good in your budget thru rs2000. You said you were already a member. Also, they all include pics and often a link to their indiviual web sites, which sometimes have more pics.

In my experience, forget about the few ads you see for $200. Tried on two occassions with disappointing sessions, not as good as PS or Belvidere. Also, avoid Amy, who advertises at $1.9 on rs2000. She is anorexic, full of plastic implants, psycho, and very scary. (Unless of course, that's your thing!)

But, if you move up to the 2.5 to 3.0 range you greatly improve you odds. But YMMV still applies. Veronica Drake was good, but she is getting out of the business and is refusing new clients. But do a search inside rs2000 for her name and if it still is active, check out her links to friends.

Ynot
05-13-03, 16:56
Tried Fantastic Feelings again in Wheeling. While I didn't end up with any extras, I did get a very nice massage from a cute girl named Ranata. Gut feeling tells me this place is legit, esp. since I passed a woman on the way out who apparently was also a customer. This place seems more like Heavenly Swedish Massage in Morton Grove and Buffalo Grove. Very nice massage by some very pretty girls, but not much hope for more. However if you're actually looking for a good massage, I think it's definitely worth it at $49 for an hour.

FYI - Mona & Kim are no longer at Exercise Spa. Yung, Tina, & Shishi are left. I've never been with Shishi except for her giving me a shower once. Reviews of Yung & Tina are on previous pages.

Bill R
05-13-03, 19:14
Squat,

You were turned away from S & K? I saw it advertised in the Sun Times and was wondering if it was an AMP. I thought it be something different. It's location seems like an odd one for an AMP. You've given me hope since that is real close to my house.

What is it about the AMP's and orientals? I've only seen an asian guy at an AMP twice and one of the times the guy was an undercover LE. I saw a korean guy once at the late greate VIP.

Chinese Dick
05-14-03, 06:49
Desplaines really sucks, there used to be some AMPs in the area, but now they are all gone.

Ifnot
05-14-03, 21:32
This is my first post -- but have watched this board for some time now as I am an active "hobbyist" both in and around Chicago area and many other areas where my business career dictates -- mainly Asia and Europe -- but lately Costa Rica and Mexico.

AMP is my action !! but restrict north of North Ave. I was very happy with Irving Park. She told me that in about 2 months she will be back, but the action is shifting to EMP's now, which are more difficult to convince and more investment to make. The interesting thing to watch is the "coming and going" of AMP's and we will come out of this lull yet !! We will prevail !!

I am glad to share knowledge and experience, so welcome a new "board member".

(ynot I got the inspiration to go ynot !!!) as they say "if not, why not" !!!

Cheers!

Ynot
05-15-03, 02:11
Ifnot,

Welcome to the board! Glad I could be of some inspiration, but there are others who have been in the hobby a lot longer than me and can offer better advice. A few of the guys around here go back to the older boards which can still be viewed under The Archives. I'm actually a relative newcomer.

Anyway, it's always good to have someone here who can make positive contributions. I agree that the EMP's seem to be getting more popular, albeit very slowly. I don't mind paying a little extra at these places (their house fees seem to range from $70 to 85 compared to the AMP's which are typically $60 to 70). Of course, they don't typically have table showers and saunas, and there is something to be said for table showers. But I've found that the EMP's are typically cleaner than AMP's, the girls are prettier, and the actual massage is usually better, esp. when they use the hot stones. EMP's also offer outcalls much more than the typical AMP's. Of course, getting anything past a handshake can be difficult at an EMP. They both have their advantages, and I'll go to one or the other depending on the mood I'm in. Like someone said recently, sometime's you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

Squat
05-15-03, 15:55
billr37 -

99% of AMP's are ALL Koreans in U.S. Especially in Chicagoland area. Because I'm a big, casual oriental (resembling LE), I've been turned away many many times before I even passed their window. They peek at me and tell me that they're very busy (11 a.m. and no vehicles in the parking lot, yeah right). This has happened to me @ S & K, Exercise, Access-In, VIP, United, Health Salon, etc., etc, etc. Although there are many AMP's that have allowed me, and I've had many great sessions with them (Gunnison, New Look, Singapore, Lakeview), still it's hard for me to get through their second door. Funny part is, I usually dish-out $ to $$ depending on the finale... I wonder if other asian hobbyists are experiencing same difficulty.

I've tried the Chinese ho'house last night in Skokie. I had a real nice young, slender, Japanese gal for $160 (mass + f/s+shower). It was first time using this service, and I had a great time. Sometimes, these places can be way better than MP's when you're in the mood for total package. For more info, e-mail me - [email deleted by Admin]

Happy Hunting.

The purpose of the WSG Forum is to provide a public place for the exchange of information for men who are looking for sex with women. Unfortunately, there has been a recent escalation in the number of new members whose only contribution to the Forum have been requests for information to be "backchanneled" to them via their email address. Obviously, this does nothing to enhance the value of the Forum's collective database.

Therefore, following the policies of other Forums, I have decided that Regular Members may not post email or website addresses in their reports. Any reports from Regular Members containing email or website addresses will be edited. Subsequence reports will be deleted in their entirety.

If you have information, then post it. If you want information, then post a question.

Senior Members, by virtue of their significant contributions to the Forum, are exempted from this limitation and thus may post email and website addresses in their reports if they so desire.

As always, your comments are welcome, although if you want me to read them you should post them in the "Comment on Site Rules" area of the Administration Section of the Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Bill R
05-15-03, 16:54
Squat,

Too bad we're just regulars and not seniors. I would be interested in back channeling with you. I've read some of your previous posts and it seems like we tread the same waters. (The motel near Touhy/Milwaukee).

Interested finding the Chinese place in Skokie or S/K. Did that come from CAD or GP?

Ynot
05-15-03, 18:54
billr,

If the Chinese place that squat is talking about is Asian Sweetheart Massage, they are listed in CAD. I had a very nice time there with Kylie.

As far as S & K is concerned, they are a typical AMP (table shower, sauna, massage), and you can find them on www.smartpages.com under massage. It's been a while since I've been there. I've been with Kim and Nana one time each and had a happy ending each time. If I remember correctly, Kim is not very tall, with an average build. Nana is taller and considerably thinner. I don't think I've been there at all this year, so the girls may have changed. If you go, please give us an update.

Chief_Wiggum
05-15-03, 19:40
Squat,

Man, you must really look like LE, especially Korean if you get denied. I've seen enough asians in these places to know that they can get in. But, I've had a couple providers both in CA and in the UK tell me that they don't want to see men from their countries. That's a bit messed up. I'm like, you're not in X country, your in America or UK, what do you care? Apparently, some weird form of honor system. Go figure. My suggestion: don't look so clean cut.

Ifnot
05-15-03, 22:30
Ynot and Billr

S&K is closed about 6 to 8 weeks ago. Nana and Kim now at the new VIP located a few blocks west of that old location. Very nice indeed, new and clean. I saw a few other "suppliers" there, some confusion in the newness but from what I saw, the average is about a good 6/10> They have convenient parking and "back in action"!

This report was edited by Jackson for capitalization and punctuation.

Chinese Dick
05-17-03, 05:23
FYI, Cute Chinses Girl Massage moved to International Village in Lombard from OakBrook Terrace, but phone # is the same.

Bill R
05-17-03, 10:29
Guys,

Just a moment to reflect. Although, I've never picked up a SW, I think even going to AMP's has a certain thrill of the hunt. Often times I'll find myself bypassing regular providers (from whom I've received consistently good service) to try new places even at the risk of having a crappy experience. I guess you get that urge for something new and different,

As I said must be that thrill of the hunt. Once I get over to S & K. I'll review. Stopped in at Singapore on Thursday night, fairly consistent service with a full menu of extras. I really don't like the stand up shower though. Seems like a case of athlete's foot waiting to break out.

Squat
05-17-03, 12:58
OK, perhaps I need some advice from supposed "Senior" members.

So, "Regular" members cannot expose provider's detailed info, nor backchannel with other hobbyists with e-mail/web address. Then what information can the "Regular" members provide on this forum? Just a bunch of street pick-up info (wsg-chicago), just to rack up the post numbers?

I'm not a street lurker, but a massage-fanatic and occasionally escort service. I've been a regular hobbyist for quite some time (WSG Archives, TJR, TBD, ***, etc.- using the same handle). I still can't figure out on THIS forum what info can we "Regulars" post?

Reports providing information on:

1. Travel arrangements, customs & immigration experiences.
2. Hotel locations, prices, policies and services.
3. Night club addresses, locations, prices and policies.
4. Escort agency names, telephone numbers, locations, prices, policies and services.
5. Locations of SW hangouts, descriptions, negotiating tactics, prices & performances.
6. Massage Parlor names, locations, prices, policies and services.
7. Service provider descriptions, negotiating tactics, prices, contact info and performances.
8. Detailed descriptions of rip-off joints and operations, bad service providers, and bad experiences.
9. Local LE activities, sting operations and avoidance strategies.

Just to name a few things...

Ynot
05-17-03, 23:21
squat,

I've read all of your posts and you have posted some good info. Sounds like you've been a hobbyist a lot longer than me, but the only thing that's important here is how valuable your posts are on this current incarnation of the WSG Forum. Unfortunately, all the other experience you mentioned doesn't do you any good here. Your first post on this forum was only in March. I'm sure that if you continue posting good information, you will be granted "senior" status. I would, however, refrain from making comments that could be construed as digs against fellow members, Jackson, or this forum.

Here's a few examples of comments that I thought sounded like digs, and Jackson may have felt the same way:

As far as bragging about senior members w/experience... now that's a BS...

If any posts or comments are against certain rules on this forum, shouldn't that be deleted or edited by the Moderator?

Devlin -

You're the Goofy one.

OK, perhaps I need some advice from supposed "Senior" members.

So, "Regular" members cannot expose provider's detailed info, nor backchannel with other hobbyists with e-mail/web address. Then what information can the "Regular" members provide on this forum? Just a bunch of street pick-up info (wsg-chicago), just to rack up the post numbers?
This forum has got to be a royal pain in the ass for Jackson to run. Cut the guy some slack. He's trying to keep this board from spinning out of control and no longer being valid, so don't take the whole regular/senior member issue personally. This forum is the best of its kind on the Net, and I'd like to see it stay that way.

Patience, my friend, patience.

Squat
05-18-03, 20:49
ynot -

Thanks for your advice. I was only expressing my opinions. As I hunt for my next adventure, I'm still confused to what info I can provide on this forum. I have been a lurker for a long time, but after seeing some of recognized names such as my colleague - ''Chrome", I have decided to post some reviews. After all, tjr nor tbd provide any valuable MP scene...

I'm not trying to offend nor attack Jackson or 'Senior' members. Everything snowballed after I defended CD...

Anyways, I dropped by Chinese place on 35th st & Morgan around 6 P.M. after 15 min notice. I'm sure most of you guys know this place. The apartment was not very clean, and the room had a mattress on the floor. The setting & environment reminded me of Chinese place on Elston (b/4 they closed). Only one girl was working - "Linda" - fairly young (mid 20's), 7 on looks & 7 on physique. Paid the doorman $60, and Linda $100 for 30 min massage w/ F/S finale. My session was cut short because we heard the door bell, and some guy entering and waiting for his turn. Overall, it was OK and I'd return if I don't have other options... To me I'd rather spend $160 at this place rather than at A+. Now, am I allowed to post phone number?

Happy Hunting.

Rocky77
05-19-03, 00:29
Hi All,

I went to Singapore the other day last week.

It's been months since my last post.

Got french from some girl who would not give me her name. I only paid 60 tip. I don't know if that is good or not for this area.

I heard moaning in the room next door. Thin walls I guess. Someone obviously was a better wheeler & dealer than I. Has anyone got FS at Singapore.

Any help is appreciated.

Bill R
05-19-03, 09:07
Rocky77,

I regularly get a full menu at Singapore. I was there last Thursday and saw Lily. Not really good looking but good services. Lily's been there a long time (2+ yrs). I saw another girl who was marginally better looking. Quite a bit thinner.

If you look through the archives you'll see Lily reviewed by others.

I was a regular at Singapore from 97-2001 when I changed jobs and it became inconvenient for a lunchtime soiree. I think if you becaome regular it shouldn't be a problem.

Singapore gets shut down from time to time but always reopens under the same ownership. The owner used to own the Lucky Spa which was around the corner on Arlington Heights Road.

Jeff
05-19-03, 16:26
I am going to be traveling to Chicago this Friday for business. Can anybody reccomend the best AMP for the buck? I have been to Gunnison once and had Mona, boy was it awesome. She gave me a bbbjtc and then since i had no condom she gave me russian until completion. All for $80/ door fee. Does anybody know if Mona is still around? I am looking for somewhere that gives me two pops for the price of one.
Jeff

Bill R
05-19-03, 16:35
Jeff,

Alas, Mona has moved on to greener pastures. She did have excellent oral skills. I would try Exercise for similar services. There are directions listed else where but if your from out of town I hope this helps:

Go northwest on I-90 from O'Hare airport. Exit 83/Mt Prospect Rd. North. Go approximately 1-1/2 miles north to Algonquin Rd. Turn left so that you are going northwest. Exercise will be on the left about another 1-1/2 miles.

You could also try Singapore. It is not too far from there. Pick up a Sun-Times and it will list the address.

Ynot
05-19-03, 19:23
Jeff,

My recommendation would still be Gunnison for overall consistent quality. Then again, if you got all that for $80 without any tip, they may not be all too happy to see you again. I've yet to see Mona there. I've had good luck w/ Debbie, but I haven't been there recently. Gooch has had nice service from Sonia. Speaking for myself, I've never received FS there, and I don't believe Gooch has, either.

I've tried United, but my experience there seems to be consistent w/ everyone else's - not good.

I don't know if you're willing to go to Skokie or not, but there is supposed to be a new VIP Spa on Dempster where there were reports of two girls from S & K. Not a whole lot more info is available right now about them, so you'd be taking your chances.

Two cups for the price of one might be a little hard to find around the city unless you're willing to spend the $ for an escort.

Good luck, and let us know if you find your BOGO special.

rocky,

As far as Singapore goes, I've sworn off ever returning there after a bad experience I had there. If you got french there, you're already ahead of the game as everyone (including me) usually reports getting the chubby mamasan. $60-80 is pretty much the going rate for french, so you should be OK there. As far as FS, you'd have to do some research, but I think there was at least one report of the real deal there. I don't know, with Exercise so close, I just can't justify spending anymore of my hard earned loot there.

Jeff
05-19-03, 19:57
I meant $80 plus door fee.

What can I expect at the Exercise Spa in Mt Prospect? I plan on going to Absolute Express on Milwaukee and Lake/Cook for a wonderful hj from the cutie there. You ought to try her, she gives a great massage also.

Ynot
05-19-03, 23:30
Jeff,

I received FS from Mona at Exercise some months back, but she's gone now. Tina is my next favorite. I've never pursued FS w/ her, but my gut feeling tells me it's available. Last time I was there I saw Yung. I didn't pursue FS with her either, but I asked her about it and she said it would be $200. I just about choked as I assumed that she meant that on top of the $60 house fee. She never really made it clear, so it might be $200 total. The third girl there right now is Shishi. She's only given me a shower before so I don't know what she offers.

What was the girl's name at Absolute Express? I was there twice with a girl named Natalie, but she didn't seem willing to do extras. A real cutie, tho'.

Bill R
05-20-03, 07:56
Ynot,

I got BBJTC from ShiShi at Exercise. She implied more was available, I didn't ask though since it was my first time there in a few years.

I thought she was a real cutie though.

North Shore
05-20-03, 08:22
Singapore - I see a lot of bad comments about the Singapore Spa. I used to live in Hoffman Estates and it was on my way home from work so I was some what regular there. The first few times I went I received the usual HJ but once they know you FS is available as long as you approach it the right way. I used to see Bonnie but she is no longer there. If anyone knows where she went please let me know.

As for the Exercise I have only been there once and that was a long time ago my experience was so bad I have not been able to go back. Maybe I need to give it another try.

Jeff
05-20-03, 09:04
I can't remember her name actually. She was a thin blonde or Eastern European descent, had a nice accent. I always described her on the phone when i made the appt and they knew which one I was talking about. I have seen her three times. The first time took a little convincing, but she gave me an excellant hj. The next two times all I had to do is remove the towel and tell her i wanted massaged here. I plan on going there Friday when i get to town.

Who should I ask for at the Exercise Spa? I would love a bbbjtc. Its on Algonquin road right? What intersection?

Ynot
05-20-03, 09:23
Jeff,

I don't know if BBBJTC is on the menu at Exercise, but you can try any of the three that I had mentioned. Their intersection is Algonquin & Dempster.

Squat,

Looks like you made it to "senior" status. Welcome. Regarding phone numbers, Jackson has said that only providers can post their specific contact info. Is the place you mentioned listed in CAD? If so, you can say that and even post a link to CAD. I don't think that Jackson would consider them a competing website as he has never had a problem w/ me posting that kind of info. I think he just doesn't want any addresses posted to pay adult sites or sites similar to this one like the "other" World Sex Guide who has stolen some of his info.

Looking forward to more posts.

Big D
05-20-03, 09:46
ynot & jeff,
First, I think Exercise is actually at Busse and Algonquin, in the strip mall. Not sure where Dempster comes in there, but I know Busse is right there.

My last trip to Exercise included what started as a bbbj. I actually did not expect this and switched her to Russian, which was completed with aplomb. I have no idea what the woman's name was, but it is clear that Exercise has upgraded from the hj only service they used to provide.

Gooch
05-20-03, 10:21
It is on Algonquin, about mid-way between Dempster and Busse. I haven't been there for maybe 6 months, but at that time there were many things on the menu, probably everything except fs. The staff was as good as it gets looks-wise at that time, but it sounds like they're mostly gone now. How does the current staff rate compared to the previous one?

Chinese Dick
05-20-03, 14:03
The owner guy at BCGM told me he wanted to put the phone # on this board but he is a regular member, is possible for him to do so?

Yes, in the Classified Ad section.

Squat
05-20-03, 15:20
I envy you guys having freedom to walk in "Exercise Spa" for their services. I got turned away Twice at the front door because I'm an Oriental. The Bull-Shit part is, I'll then go over to "Singapore" - (which is about a mile away), and get treated like a king... Speaking of "Singapore", I've always received c/b/j, but no f/s... I wonder if they ever do provide f/s...

ynot - I'm not sure if my earlier post is listed in CAD, but I've been using Chinese places for quite some time. There are several joints near Chinatown, and they constantly move around after getting busted by LE's... I recommend Chinese places for they constantly change their girls every 10 - 14 days (case of hit or miss), and they do provide f/s for $160. Sometimes it's better than driving over to Rockford or Hammond, or getting ripped-off...

Bill R
05-20-03, 16:01
Squat,

F/S is definitely available at Singapore. Try Lily.

Rocky77
05-21-03, 16:21
Thanks for the info guys. I'll bring back some info after I go back next time.

Rocky--

Squat
05-27-03, 08:45
Well, I had a hell-of-a-day yesterday.
Since my hobby-funds being low due to bad Dallas Mavericks' picks for several games, and I was in need to be relieved, I called "Victoria's" for an appt @ 7:30 p.m w/Cary (old but reliable Russian lady). I've tried their new 'Skokie' location on Lincoln few weeks ago, as well as other locations (I believe their number is listed in CAD & Chicago Reader). When I arrived, there were no vehicles in the lot, and the building was dark. So I called, and they informed me that Cary was running late and would arrive in 5 minutes. So I decided to return later after putting some gas in my car. When I arrived 10 minutes later, Cary greeted me at the door and was very surprised. There was a mix-up, and she already had another client. I told her that I'm the one who had an appt @ 7:30, and there was nobody there. After the confusion, she contacted her boss to straighten out the situation. We later find that the other client was a walk-on and didn't have an appt. So obviously the other client had to wait until the other masseuse arrive which she did about 20 minutes later. So there I was, thinking everything was hunky-dory, and receiving decent total body massage. After the 1 hour session, she abruptly tells me that she's done and I must leave. I told her that she didn't finish 'my li'l guy' like she used to. She kept telling me that she can't do ANY sexual acts anymore, and that I must leave. What was I suppose to do? I got dressed and gave her $60 and left pissed-off. Man, I must have gotten about 10 services from her before. Immediately, I deleted this service from my cell phone listings.
Then I called my reliable Chinese joint in Skokie (about a mile away). I lied and told them that I had an appt @ 9 p.m. Luckily, they didn't have any other appts, and I was able to fit in just fine. "Kylie", a Japanese gal, still worked there. For $160, I had an intense skip-the-massage-right-to-business action. After the deed was done, I showered, and left completely broke for the week. I think Kylie told me it was her last day and she'll be moving back to New York. So I guess we'll find a new face this week. I think ynot mentioned that their contact is also listed in CAD. Sorry for the long post and happy hunting.

North Shore
05-27-03, 14:28
Went to Singapore last week. I saw Julie. Only went for the HJ but there was more for the asking. She did give a great massage and took her time. She was a little older than I prefer and the nips were pointing south. The rest of her was pretty good.

I still recommend the Singapore. I only wish it was closer to me.

Flashman
05-27-03, 18:48
Squat,

What is the name of the Chinese place you frequent in Skokie?

I am trying to figure out which number to call in the ad.

Also, I called a place with a near-Chinatown address. I remember you had a previous post on the same area. Any tips? Same as the Skokie operation?

Ynot
05-27-03, 21:43
Flash,

I might be able to help you out. Trying to figure out which Chinese place he is talking about can be a little difficult since there's gotta be easily half a dozen similar ads in CAD. The one that had Kylie in Skokie advertised as "Asian Sweetheart Massage" in CAD. Since these aren't real business names, they may change from month to month. If Squat is right about Kylie, it's a real shame b/c she's the best experience I've had at one of those places. A lot of fun and great muscle control.

Hope that helps.

Squat
05-28-03, 16:19
Flash -

I just checked w/ CAD, and my Skokie location has the same phone number as what Ynot had posted. In regards to 35th st.-chinese-joint, it's almost the same except you have a young wimpy chinese kid who works as a doorman. You pay him $60 when you enter, then whatever you decide w/ the girl is up to you. (I usually donate $ for F/S after half-ass 30 min. massage session). Only drawback w/ both of these locations is that they only have one gal working (for appx 10 - 14 days). You don't have an option to choose.
Happy Hunting...

Flashman
05-28-03, 18:26
Squat and Ynot,

Thanks for the info. I think I can figure it out from here, and I will post my report after a visit to one of the establishments. Sounds like they are decent ports in the storm, and a decent driving distance.

Sounds like we did all find the real Kimberly at Chicago Spa. I hope one of us can get her personal contact info, because I don't think this place can stay open for long in that town.

Princer
05-29-03, 00:01
I am aware of Chicago reader, what is CAD? How do I find ph no. for Exercise Spa?
Thanks

Ynot
05-29-03, 05:05
Princer,

CAD = Chicago After Dark. For Exercise's phone #, go to www.smartpages.com and look under Crystal Health Spa.

Antonio
05-31-03, 12:12
New Chinese shop, near Comiskey (31st): girls are local Chinese (i.e., not rotated in by some entrepreneur) who have set up in biz for themselves. "Lisa" (cute face and body) and "Nancy" (less cute, but more stacked). FS was available from "Lisa" (=1.5), no idea what going rate would be for less, but they seemed unsure themselves of the pricing options. Price included house fee (not demanded) and long massage. Telephone can be found on CAD, under "Chinese Massage."

Flashman
05-31-03, 17:51
This is not for Mt. Prospect, but it seems like this is the place for a Skokie post.

Tried the Chinese massage in Skokie reported by Squat and Ynot. My experience there was pretty good to excellent. Thanks guys for a good tip.

Met Lilly, who apparently is Kylies replacement, as she just arrived yesterday from NYC. She said that she would be there for 2 or 3 more weeks.

Place is a decent, clean, second floor apartment in a medium sized building. 3 or 4 room apartment, with no one else in sight, but obviously more than just 1 person living there. Not much furniture, except in the bedroom, which was very comfortable, with a king size bed with (apparently) clean linens. It is definately better than most similiar set-up's, including some higher priced, in-call escorts that I have seen.

No shower or sauna offered. Before or after. You might be able to get one if you ask, but I did not.

When I called the phone number I was given a choice of either Skokie or Elk Grove village locations at the fixed price reported elsewhere on the board. Price is 40 less than typical amp FS, like Peking Spa etc. Phone lady speaks perfect English, with just a trace of an Asian accent. You can actually understand the directions the first time!

A bit strange to be offered the complete price on the phone, without questions etc., for a first-time, unknown caller. She sounded a bit young and inexperienced, and I am concerned about how long they can last with this phone procedure. She assured me that it was full price and no tips would be needed. (Which was all accurate.) She told me the nearest major intersection and asked me to call her when I got there. Then the address was given, only 1 block away. Very convenient location to the Edens.

Lilly is a real China doll. Very cute, at least a 7 or 8 on the amp scale. Maybe even close to a 9. Great face and smile. About 5'2, trim and a small, but perfectly proportioned figure. Perfect little C cups, with very nice nips which definately come to attention. Maybe, mid to late 20's?

Not bad/not great English, but you can talk to her. She has been in the States for 3 years, is from an area north of Bejiing. Very laid back, quiet and friendly, almost a bit too passive, but what a cutie!

Average to mediocre massage, so if that's what you are looking for you might not be happy. Took her time and was not in a hurry, but no one was waiting. (Around noon on Sat.) Wore sexy silk pajamas for the massage.

Got right into it after the flip over. PJ's came off, revealing her great little body.

Complete menu of CBJNTC, DATY, and several positions of FS. I think you can find that just about anything is OK with Lilly. Did not ask for Greek so I cannot comment. 1 cup, I did not try for more.

She contiuned with a massage after the main event, which was a nice touch. The second massage was a pleasant wind down, but still mediocre.

Not the greatest technique I have seen, but a very pleasant overall good experience and I will definately make it back before Lilly moves on to the next tour stop.

Note that these places are definately Mainland Chinese and not Korean. I think it's good for the hobby to have a little more competition. It looks to me that there might be a new group in town, with several very similiar places, all with the same set-up and prices.

Antonio:
Was that the place near Union? Sounds like you stumbled onto a good thing. Was was the place like and how was the service?

Antonio
06-01-03, 12:47
Yes, flashman, it is just east of Union. I have since sampled "Nancy" and re-evaluated her looks: yesterday she looked cute too with her pigtails and all, like her companion "Lisa"
Remember these girls are new to the biz so they have all the pluses and minuses associated with newbies (at times they seem a little lost at what to do, but are willing to comply with most requests). Short of GFE (at an AMP that's pretty rare, as we all know), but still definitely worth a go. FS available from both girls. One striking thing: the length of the massage, easily 30-40 minutes--however, it is given more as therapy than as arousal.
When you call, say you're a friend of "Lary."

Squat
06-01-03, 23:43
Flash -

Good report. I definitely have to try the new "Lilly" this week.
To add my opinion of Antonio's post, I have tried the Chinese mp near 31st & Union last Friday. It's basically $50 + $100 for f/s... Their massage compares to Korean MP's... It's GOOD... Lot better than most Chinese MP's. If you're in the area, don't forget to try Beef Sandwich from "Freddie's" at the corner. It is awesome. Speaking of Chinese MP's, it seems like I know 3 locations in Brideport area. Ain't that something?

With so much MP's in Skokie area, shouldn't it be one of the listed cities under Illinois?

Ynot
06-02-03, 09:53
Squat,

I have already suggested a topic for the Skokie/Elgin area in the "Suggest New Topics" area of the board. I think that Jackson is hesitant on starting new topics because once he does it for one area, he probably has to do it for every area. He did e-mail me to let me know that he's looking for a new server that can handle all of the traffic of this board, and I'm sure that he's pretty busy with that right now. He also may be making some other changes on the board. Maybe after he gets done with everything else, I'll bring up the subject again.

I Luv Emall
06-02-03, 13:07
Hi guys,

I will be travelling to the area next week, and I'm looking for some tips. Good info to be found here, thanks everyone.

Concerning the places at 35th and Morgan and the other at 31st and Union, are those still considered the Skokie area? I asked because when I put those streets in Mapquest, it doesn't find them. I have to list them as being in Chicago to get a map, and they look to be a long way from Deerfield, where I will be. They look interesting, but not sure I want to drive the 40 miles that Mapquest shows, if I have the correct locations. Any advice here, or on other places close by to where I will be?

Thanks everyone, and hope to have a report soon!

Seldon69
06-02-03, 18:53
I know the place on 31st, where are the two other places in Bridgeport? Are they on CAD?

Chinese Dick
06-03-03, 04:29
Squat,

What are the other chinese mps in Brideport area, I used to frequent a place on Union a few years ago and developed a good relationship with them, but I have not been there since it was busted sometime in May 2001. My impression was these places are not very clean and they usually cater to chinese only.

I Luv Emall
06-03-03, 16:49
Hi everyone,

I forgot to ask what kind of prices I can expect to pay if I decide to use one of the services like Absolute Express or Seventh Heaven that others mentioned. Is the fee generally all inclusive, or is tipping required?

Thanks!

Ynot
06-03-03, 21:48
Tried another one of the Chinese massage joints that advertises in CAD for $60 for 45 minutes. This time I tried the one that advertises as Beautiful Asian Girls. They operate out of an apartment building on Golf Rd. in Arlington Heights. Saw a girl named Nancy. Overall typical experience. Nancy was slim, probably mid 20's, maybe a 7 in looks, good muscle control. Got a perfunctory massage leading to the main event - again that was available for the typical $100 tip. As I was leaving, the guy that was there told me that there would be a new girl in about a week and that they always change girls about every 7-10 days.

These places are pretty much all the same. It's funny, though, how many of them have been popping up lately. There's gotta be at least a dozen of them around right now. If nothing else, at least you don't have to drive very far to find one of these places, pretty much wherever you live.

Squat
06-04-03, 06:50
I Luv Emall -

If you're in Deerfield, the closest location might be in Skokie. Check CAD for "Asian Sweetheart" something. Flashman has a very good report on them below. Either that or VIP (amp).

Seldon 69 -

In Bridgeport area, there's another joint on 35th st near Morgan. I'm not sure if they are listed under CAD. There's another one near 36th & Wallace, and I know they're not listed under CAD. Remember "romancehour.com"?

Chinese Dick -

For some reason, maybe not enough income from their people, all these joints do cater to everyone (unlike AMP's). Some places are cleaner than others, and yes, they do get busted frequently but they move on to another location.

Ynot -

I agree. There are bunch of these places. But one thing for sure, they are convenient after you get screwed by typical MP's. Some of these places provide better massage than others, but hey, for $160 (f/s included), it's not bad at all.

OK, time for my review. Since my lower back was tightening lately, I called and made an appt w/ Chinese Massage near 31st & Union. I was there last Friday, and received a very good massage (as well as a finale). As I was about to knock on their door, some hispanic guy wearing Heating & Cooling work-shirt walks out of their door and starts interrogating me. Asking who I was looking for, there are no asian people around, I shouldn't be hanging around there, etc. It got to a point where he got me pissed-off, but he appeared to be the landlord, and I didn't want to put this service in any jeopardy, so I walked away. I called from my cell phone to find out what happened, and Nancy told me that they can't do any more service because I talked to her neighbor. First she said he was her boyfriend, then her neighbor. I did sense paranoia in her voice. She told me to call back on Friday because they will have to move. Does anyone know what happened? What the f_ck was I suppose to do? Some guy approaches me and starts questioning!
Oh well, so I turned my direction thinking about Flashman's post in Skokie, and decided to try "Lily". "Lily" is exactly how Flashman described her. Very soft skin and very pretty. Nothing more to add here. Ynot - you definitely have to try her. If you think "kylie" was good, "lily" is even better.

Be careful Gentlemen, and happy hunting...

Bill R
06-04-03, 09:10
After reading the excellent reviews, gave 'Lilly' a try last night. Very pretty girl ~32 yrs old. Not too much to add except one word of caution. Use on the street parking rather than the parking lot on the west side of the building. As I was leaving, some lady (a resident of the apartment building) started screaming at me that I had taken her parking space and interrogating about what I was doing in the building.

Ynot
06-04-03, 09:46
Luv,

Both Absolute Express and Seventh Heaven will cost you $70. If you're looking for extras, you'll definitely have to leave a tip. While I've never gotten any extras at Absolute, others have reported success. At Seventh Heaven, extras are available, but you'll have to make the first (and possibly second and third) move.

Good luck.

Jeff
06-04-03, 10:50
I was at Absolute Express two weekends ago. I recieved a wonderful hj from a different woman this time. A taller brunette. She asked for a $30 tip on top of the door fee. She did a great job. The oil they use feels great. I asked her about a bj and she said that she wouldn't do that for a $1000. I made an appointment for the next day and when i got there nobody was there. So I called and the lady on the phone said the girl's car broke down and was unable to make it in. Oh well I will be back.
Jeff

Remember at Absolute you have to ask for it. This girl didn't have a towel on me like previous times so it was obvious due to a large hardon staring at her. But you have to ask for a hj.

Gooch
06-04-03, 14:33
Went to Heavenly last night. I think the woman giving me a massage (Vita) was trying to send me a message, if you know what I mean. She spent alot of time massaging my ass and tickling the bottom of my ass right next to the jewels with her fingernails. Also, she did light touch everywhere she massaged. Then, before she did my upper left leg, she pulled the towel over a little too far, exposing the goods. I would have gone for it, but this woman was a dead ringer for my mother in law 20 years ago. I just couldn't do it. She had the circulation in my groin going though. Might be worth checking out.

Hey, peoples elbow, you go there, right? Who do you usually see?

PeoplesElbow
06-04-03, 15:34
Goooooch!!!!!!!!!

I've been lurking. I'm out of the AMP scene but am a strong advocate for legalizing this "hobby". Legalize it, zone it and tax it. Get the shit off the street and put it in a red light zone. I guess it makes too much sense.

Well, I'm not totally out of the AMP. I go to King's when I travel to San Francisco 2-3 times a year. That place is the real deal. 7-9 looking Korean girls who love you long time. They could suck the cork out of Sammy's bat.

Anyway, I am rambling. I go to Heavenly almost weekly. I have had a few therapists there. Yesterday, I had Ania (sp?), who is an absolute babe.

Here's my take. They give very European/Esalen type massage that hits all of the areas except the one you want them to hit most. They are 100% legit. They give a massage the way it was intended, not some half assed, hung up American style.

Am I rambling again?

Bill R
06-04-03, 15:40
It would be nice if the hobby were legalized in the US. FYI, it is legal in Canada. I recently passed through Windsor on my way to Toronto and hooked up with Carah Blue (http://www.carahblue.com). Easily booked through the email. DFK and MSOG are the norm rather than the exception. Pretty nice experience.

4-1/2 hr drive to the land of milk and honey. All the hotels have short time rates ( ~$35 CD) and did I mention the hobby is legal.

Ynot
06-04-03, 17:36
Gooch,

I would agree with PE that Heavenly Swedish is totally legit. They do, however, know why guys go there, and they do know how to tease. You're also right about some of the women there. While the girls I've had have been pretty hot, they do have some that are a little older and/or larger than I'd like. In fact, when they used to have the girls' pictures on their website, I thought that some of them bordered on Amazons.

That said, if you're looking for another place that will give a great massage, try Fantastic Feeling on Milwaukee in Wheeling. Every girl that I've seen there is at least an 8, and they give a very nice massage - no extras though. The best massage I've had there is by a girl named Ranata. She gets dangerously close to the family jewels, and it drives me crazy - but in a good way. Oh, by the way, there's always a box of Kleenex in the room. They're not stupid.

TheShadow2
06-04-03, 22:01
peopleselbow,
"They could suck the cork out of Sammy's bat."
Best laugh I had in a while, thanks!

TFJohn
06-04-03, 22:49
Went to see Flashman's Lilly today. Have to agree with his assessment. But I think she must have had an appointment following cuz it was time to roll right after I was finished. Anyway, I do plan to be back. It is listed in CAD with an 847 number.

Flashman
06-04-03, 23:56
Peoples elbow,

Like the shadow, I laughed my ass off at your great line about Sammy Steroid.

Also agree on SF as the best town for amp's for many years.

SpaSearch
06-05-03, 00:00
Gooch - Just like PE, I've been going to Heavenly (the one in Buffalo Grove) almost weekly for the past few months. I've seen Zorga, Sylvia, Aglia (total babe), Olena (total babe), Justina, Kasia, Basha, Dalia and others - all just teases. The only time I ever got any extras was with Vita (sp?). I had some serious circulation going and she kept bumping it with her forearm. When she started massaging my stomach, she bumped it a few times with her hand. I finally took the hint, pulled down the towel, and she provided a nice HR. I left a $40 tip rather than the usual $20 and she seemed pleased. In case it makes a difference, that was the 5th time I saw Vita. I kept requesting her for 5 weeks straight. Each time the hints were a bit more obvious. Nothing like a legit. massage with a happy ending!

Ynot - Thanks for the tip on Fantastic Feeling. I looked for them on Smartpages.com and found a listing on Milwaukee in Deerfield, but no Wheeling - I'll give them a try.

Spasearch

Flashman
06-05-03, 00:03
Funny about how this board works.

The little or no-action town of Mt.Prospect has suddenly become the busiest board in Illinois the first few days of June, with almost 20 posts! And the posts are mainly, if not all, about other towns, some close and some far.

No complaints, just a comment. I think the regulars surf all the area board anyway and don't really pay any attention where they are. I know sometimes I have to search a bit trying to find a past post, because I forgot where it was posted.

Gooch
06-06-03, 15:58
spasearch,
I wonder if your Vita is the same Vita I had. About 5'6, 135#, blonde, 35 yo, probably c cup... lots of ass massaging...?

Ynot
06-06-03, 17:12
Good to see the board up again. It's been going down lately more than an AMP girl :D. This has gotta be driving Jackson nuts.

Spasearch,

Just looked at a map. Looks like I was wrong about Fantastic Feeling being in Wheeling. It looks like it's actually in either Buffalo Grove or unincorporated Lake County. Nevertheless, you got the right place. Enjoy!

Orangecrush
06-06-03, 18:47
Agree, there is some difficulty in placing the location of these places. I wonder if Jackson would be agreeable to shutting down some of the suburbs and just using area. What I mean is I couldn't find Mt. Prospect if my life depended on it, but if we had a "North Suburbs", "Northwest Suburbs", etc we could find things a little easier and Gunnison would move off the Chicago Board.

SpaSearch
06-06-03, 22:54
Gooch - The Vita (or maybe it was Rita) I had is about 5'8, 140#, burnette, 45 +/- yo, 34 C. Obviously not the same person. I think I'll ask for Vita next time and see if I get the same results you did.

Ynot - Went to Fantastic Feeling this afternoon. The board was down and I didn't remember the name of the girl you had, so I just took whomever they offered. My theripist was Nadia. On a scale of 1 - 10, she did not fit the mold of the others you describe who work there - I'd give her a 5, but she sure did get close to those jewels and bumped the goods a few times (over the towel) when she was massaging my legs. She didn't massage my stomach. Did Ranata massage your stomach? Since I would prefer an 8 in the looks department, I'll be sure to ask for Ranata next time. Pretty much the same type of massage place as Heavenly, but less money ($40 instead of $60).

Ynot
06-07-03, 01:12
Spasearch,

Sorry, dude. I never had Nadia, so I hope you weren't too disappointed. The ones I've seen there are Ranata, Maggie and Jnna (pronounced eena). Of those three, Jnna is probably the best looking, tall with a great bod and nice face. I think that Ranata gives the best massage. She's not a knockout in the typical sense, but she is a real cutie in an innocent sort of way. I've only seen her w/ her hair pulled back, so she'd probably look better w/ her hair down. The girl who sits at the front desk is a real cutie, too. What a pair of legs!

Oh man, I just proofread this post. I sound like a pig. Oink, oink.

Member #6131
06-12-03, 21:45
Well, I had an unusual experience at this Spa, but I did leave satisfied. The woman who was to give me my massage was a good-looking older Asian woman who was maybe 40 at the most. After she gave me my body shampoo she then led me to my private room. She was accompanied by who I would assume is the manager or lead. They both gave me my massage with the manager type giving a much better massage then the newbie (What a picture two good looking woman on top of good looking me). After about 15 minutes of a half good & half so- so massage between the two. I should also mention that they talked in their language the whole time, which was a little anti-relaxing. As I was saying after 15 minutes of massage I was then asked to turn over and the manager type showed the newbie what to do next. After a nice handshake I said good day and left a good size tip. The cost for massage is $60 if you go bring cash as they are cash only. It's worth it!

Ynot
06-13-03, 13:13
Things have been a little quiet around here lately, so I thought I'd post a little info on my past couple experiences at Exercise. First of all, my two regulars, Yung and Tina have been on vacation lately. My second most recent trip, I ended up with Jay, a girl I've never seen there before, but she said she's been there a while. She's tall, maybe a 7 in looks and bod. First of all, Shishi gave me my table shower, and was playful as usual, even though I had yet to get a massage from her. Once in the room with Jay, I got a nice massage, nothing special, though. Ended up with a handshake. Tried for more, but she said that she won't lose her clothes for anyone. Won't be seeing her again.

On my most recent trip there, I specifically asked for Shishi once I found out that my two regs were still on vacation. Once again, Shishi was very playful in the shower. She is thin, maybe a 5 in looks, barely has A cups on top. Once in the room, I got a pretty nice massage, again nothing special. Tried to get her to lose her clothing, too, but she said that it was TTOTM, so I struck out again. Nice handshake, but nothing more. My gut tells me there is some potential there. I'll have to give her another try.

Gooch
06-13-03, 13:40
spasearch,
The Vita I saw was at Morton Grove, not Buffalo Grove. Just making sure that's clear.

I've noticed the girls at Morton Grove now are older and not as hot as the ones they had there last year. Sounds like they keep the better looking girls at Bufalo Grove?

ynot,
TTOTM shouldn't stop her from going at least topless.

Bill R
06-13-03, 14:05
Ynot,

There are definitely more options with Shishi. You can find my review of her a month or so back.

Did you really rate her only a 5? I thought she was a bit cuter than that. But we all have different tastes.

B

Things have been a little quiet around here lately, so I thought I'd post a little info on my past couple experiences at Exercise. First of all, my two regulars, Yung and Tina have been on vacation lately. My second most recent trip, I ended up with Jay, a girl I've never seen there before, but she said she's been there a while. She's tall, maybe a 7 in looks and bod. First of all, Shishi gave me my table shower, and was playful as usual, even though I had yet to get a massage from her. Once in the room with Jay, I got a nice massage, nothing special, though. Ended up with a handshake. Tried for more, but she said that she won't lose her clothes for anyone. Won't be seeing her again.

On my most recent trip there, I specifically asked for Shishi once I found out that my two regs were still on vacation. Once again, Shishi was very playful in the shower. She is thin, maybe a 5 in looks, barely has A cups on top. Once in the room, I got a pretty nice massage, again nothing special. Tried to get her to lose her clothing, too, but she said that it was TTOTM, so I struck out again. Nice handshake, but nothing more. My gut tells me there is some potential there. I'll have to give her another try.