PDA

View Full Version : Legit Massage places

Whoopster
09-14-14, 02:46
Please post recommendations for high quality legit massages. We would appreciate details such as price, specialties such as Walk on Back, etc. Since the information won't incriminate anyone, names would be appreciated.

Whoopster
09-21-14, 19:54
Stopped by today for a $30/ HR. Massage. They advertised free table shower but wasn't offered and forgot to ask. Room had shortened walls and sheer curtains at entrance. I stripped and layed face down without the towel. When Happy entered she didn't put it on me, but used it to wipe the sweat off my back, then layed it between my feet.

Back massage was very good. Started with deep pressure, then knees on back which I thoroughly enjoyed without the towel, since her feet were brushing across my ass the entire time and occasionally she would hook her toes against my ass crack to stop her forward movement.

From there was walk on back which was pretty good, but not as good as others. This was done with towel in place.

Next oil was applied and two handed massage up and down the length of my back, stopping short of my butt. This was done while straddling my head. Next she moved the in between my legs to continue the long strokes from the opposite direction.

After that was forearm against the back for some more targeted massage. This was pretty good, but I prefer more elbow. What I did like was the way she let her hand glide along my side while using her forearm. I just find that really sexy.

Next was finger tip on back with some really great pressure targeted to knots she identified. This usually doesn't happen with a $30 massage, so I was impressed.

She moved to the legs and did a good but quick job there. Used good pressure with forearms and got up in there pretty far without touching anything.

On the flip she started with my head, then arms, then chest from the top of my head, leaning her very nice rack onto my face. Moved onto stomach and a little pubic area, but quickly moved onto legs. Decent upper leg massage with several towel adjustments to keep everything covered. Pretty much skipped the calf and feet.

ValleyGuy8888
09-22-14, 00:26
Hi Whoopster.

I do also frequent this same establishment often, which is co-located next to the Chinese Ancient Foot Massage place.

Just recently they had raised the full body massage from $25 to $30 a hour. But there are still other MPs in this general area that still offers $20 to $25 per hour full body massages. My last therapist here, by the name of Lulu, gave me a similar massage experience. One thing that I like about this place is when the girls are not busy, they all wait in the front lobby area (so you get a good preview of the massage therapists there). One word of caution, some of the girls here are not as attentive to the patrons (into texting on their phones or one handed massage).

For an excellent legit massage, I prefer Enjoy Spa Massage (in the same city). Here Nancy (usually an appointment is necessary) is in demand for providing full body massages that include walks on your back. My buddies and I have booked multiple hour massages with her.

As you may know, our governor just signed legislation so the local authorities will have control pf MPs. I do foresee much stricter enforcement of all MPs in the area. Especially, the City of San Gabriel has the highest number of parlors in this State. Because of the competitiveness of MPs here, this have kept prices down.

Stopped by today for a $30/ HR. Massage. They advertised free table shower but wasn't offered and forgot to ask. Room had shortened walls and sheer curtains at entrance. I stripped and layed face down without the towel. When Happy entered she didn't put it on me, but used it to wipe the sweat off my back, then layed it between my feet.

Back massage was very good. Started with deep pressure, then knees on back which I thoroughly enjoyed without the towel, since her feet were brushing across my ass the entire time and occasionally she would hook her toes against my ass crack to stop her forward movement.

From there was walk on back which was pretty good, but not as good as others. This was done with towel in place.

Next oil was applied and two handed massage up and down the length of my back, stopping short of my butt. This was done while straddling my head. Next she moved the in between my legs to continue the long strokes from the opposite direction.

After that was forearm against the back for some more targeted massage. This was pretty good, but I prefer more elbow. What I did like was the way she let her hand glide along my side while using her forearm. I just find that really sexy.

Next was finger tip on back with some really great pressure targeted to knots she identified. This usually doesn't happen with a $30 massage, so I was impressed.

She moved to the legs and did a good but quick job there. Used good pressure with forearms and got up in there pretty far without touching anything.

On the flip she started with my head, then arms, then chest from the top of my head, leaning her very nice rack onto my face. Moved onto stomach and a little pubic area, but quickly moved onto legs. Decent upper leg massage with several towel adjustments to keep everything covered. Pretty much skipped the calf and feet.

Whoopster
10-06-14, 22:45
Tried this place on Sunday. Asked for Mary but she was busy, so I asked for someone who could do a strong massage. I got Linda who did a very good job overall. I declined walk on back when she offered it because most MTs spend too much time walking, then tone down the rest of the massage, thinking the walking provides the deep pressure I requested. I'd rather the pressure come from fingers, hands, and elbows.

After a good dry hand massage, Linda started to oil my back and did some very good elbow massaging, attacking some knots in my shoulders. I was kind of confused when she oiled my legs and entire backside and set aside the sheet covering me. She decided I needed to have her walk on my back afterall. I'm glad she did, because it wasn't a typical walk. With the oil, she kind of glided up and down my back side. It wasn't sensual, but felt very good. She didn't over do it either, so I was glad she did it.

The rest of the massage was very good as well. Not a whole lot after the flip, but overall very good.

ValleyGuy8888
10-08-14, 17:04
I know the owner of this legit MP. Here is this Chinese MP that is in demand all the time and goes by the name of "Nancy". BTW she speaks excellent English too. The only way to have her work the kinks from your body is making an appointment! Many repeat customers reserve 3 hours therapy time. They charge only $25/ hr here for a full body massage.

From my experience with her, she knows all the massage techniques. Her skilled sets will givie you that very satisfied feeling when you depart.

Whoopster
11-04-14, 06:25
Made an appointment with Mary on Sunday. Mary is young and cute in an Asian girl next door way. She did a reasonably good massage. Her walk on back skills weren't great and left me sore in a couple areas. Hand pressure was good and she used her fingers around my shoulder blades very effectively. Mary also used her forearms which I really like, but could have used a little more pressure.

Mary was kind of playful at times and a little flirty. Not the best massage ever, but very good. I will return.

Whoopster
11-16-14, 23:06
I lucked out today and was able to book an hour with Nancy. She did an outstanding legit massage, well worth it. Thanks ValleyGuy8888 for the tip. She was busy the rest of the day as well as the following 3 days, so I hope I can set something up for next week.

Whoopster
01-12-15, 01:40
Had a 1 hour with Linda today. No extras but one of the best deep tissue massages I have ever had. Great use of elbows to really get at the knots and release them. Did walk on back twice. Once dry and then with oil, which was more of a slide on back. Very effective. I going for 2 hours next time.

E1775
09-04-16, 02:12
So work is taking its toll, and I just recovered from a back strain. Wondering if anybody's got info on any cuties that give great massages. I'm usually partial to the straight to business places we all know and love, but my muscles are sore and yearn some slippery oily relief. Actually, if they off extra relief of tension, even better, but mainly looking for a good, relaxing, full body massage. Thanks in advance.

Danny2
01-06-17, 20:58
It's been cold and I went to Lily's, got the 2 hr massage. They didn't have heating and almost died of hyperthermia LOL.

AverageDude91
02-22-17, 21:50
It's in Pasadena east of lake on green. No HE, no nothing. Good for back pain though.

HokeyWolf
03-29-18, 19:02
Went to place next to grocery outlet. $25/ hour. Girl gave strong massage. Legit.

Skmii
09-05-18, 15:01
Lily massage has a lot of rubmap reviews. I don't have a membership but there a lot of reviews for the parlor. Is it really legit, I'm craving a deep massage.

Skmii
09-05-18, 19:16
They offer extras but they also give pretty damn amazing massages. CiCi gave a pretty amazing 75 minute massage including a food massage.

Jujuju1010
09-13-18, 15:39
Anyone know of any place with younger talent (20's) that give a good legit massage? HJ would be nice, but not required.

MikeFandango
09-14-18, 02:24
Anyone know of any place with younger talent (20's) that give a good legit massage? HJ would be nice, but not required.Sunflower at lake in pasadena, always new girls and number exchange that pretty much didn't take me nowhere except for a nice clean environment and a nice massage.

AmericanNinja
11-22-18, 19:53
They offer extras but they also give pretty damn amazing massages. CiCi gave a pretty amazing 75 minute massage including a food massage.Lily is a great place! Thank you for the heads up.

RubMePls
11-29-18, 22:34
Lily is a great place! Thank you for the heads up.How much did you tip for their 1 hour massage?

Mongrrr
01-02-19, 14:23
Went to place next to grocery outlet. $25/ hour. Girl gave strong massage. Legit.Was legit when I went this week too.

Anyone have any luck with a he?

HokeyWolf
01-10-19, 03:11
Was legit when I went this week too.

Anyone have any luck with a he?Stop there last month, got a frisky gal who made out with me.

And allowed touching her all over. She gave me two pops and ask for $50 tip which is inexpensive. However she was gone next time I went.

Even tho it's cheap door fee, found this place inconsistent and YMMV often legit.

Inatrance
01-14-19, 16:37
Stop there last month, got a frisky gal who made out with me.

And allowed touching her all over. She gave me two pops and ask for $50 tip which is inexpensive. However she was gone next time I went.

Even tho it's cheap door fee, found this place inconsistent and YMMV often legit.Yeah, it depends on who you get. Mamasan is defintely legit. I'd say it's about 50/50 legit / he.

AmericanNinja
02-10-19, 19:33
Yeah, it depends on who you get. Mamasan is defintely legit. I'd say it's about 50/50 legit / he.I've had fun times there.

Legit place.

HokeyWolf
12-04-19, 18:42
Was visiting SGV went to Lily. Door $30 plus $15 upfront tip.

Legit hard massage. Asked gal if she does more but no go.

I told her my stories of doing AMP gals at their homes and she.

Enjoy listening. Ask if she could see me outside at my hotel down.

The street but another no.

Went across street to massage garden and fairly certain grannies there. I didn't partake.

Tried another place can't remember name but on valley and got what I wanted.

YankeeInCali
04-11-20, 14:44
This is a longshot but does anyone have contact info for the ladies at Massage Garden? (across the street from Lily Massage).

I drove by last week and it looks like they closed down.

I was a regular there and wanted to see if I could help them out.

Thanks in advance!