PDA

View Full Version : 1221 Day Spa

Harrywang
09-13-14, 03:54
Well, I went and recon'ed the new place and have to say it was upscale. Has Jacuzzi in at least 1 room. Actually quite large with about 5 rooms or so.

I didn't do any deed as I just hung out and conversed with the old timer Hawaii favorites. Well, Mama is Amanda from Mayflower, All time favorites of many bros' MOMO is there. There is also MIMI from CDS, and a Japanese girl whom I didn't saw but heard.

I will probably try out the Jacuzzi next time when I see someone I want to be with.

If you look at the Hawaii Business registrations, I have a feeling that this is the reboot of the Sunflower at Century that had to close down due to their discontinued lease which is now an extended Mayflower section.

To quote another bro who had the best description possible about this place and direction: (please don't sue me for plagiarizing).

"1221 Kapiolani Boulevard is across the Inspirations Furniture store on the mauka side (Kapiolani Blvd.) of the building and across Side Street Inn on the makai side (Hopaka St.). It sits between Piikoi St. On the East side and Pensacola St. On the West side. There are ramps going up into the parking structure off of Kapiolani Boulevard and Hopaka St. As well. There is also a ground level parking lot the can be accessed for either side of the building next to the up ramps. I think some of this parking area is reserved either for Gyo Kaku or Side Street Inn customers. It might be better to come up the ramps. Visitor parking begins on Level CD and above. There are entrance doors into the office tower from the parking structure towards the Ewa direction. The 4th floor however does not have an entrance door into the building from the parking area however. These doors are locked every evening at 7. If visiting after 7, and you must take the garage elevator down to the ground floor and walk Ewa direction towards the hallway leading to the 4 building elevators. At night, up until 12, there is only 1 elevator operating. If you are parking on the street, there is a back service entrance where the dumpsters are that stays open well past 12 to accomodate the Gyo Kaku restaurant personnel who take out trash or take smoke breaks. There is a security guard on duty. This establishment validates parking ticket. Just ask the mamasan. This place is nice inside but could use better massage tables or firm beds for customers. There's a total of 4 showers inside, 2 being inside rooms 1 & 2 next to the jacuzzi tubs. Like any new establishment, it takes awhile to get used to the logistics. But the current line up made up featuring Miki, Mimi, Coco, and Tina are worth making the trek over there. "1221 Kapiolani Boulevard is across the Inspirations Furniture store on the mauka side (Kapiolani Blvd.) of the building and across Side Street Inn on the makai side (Hopaka St.). It sits between Piikoi St. On the East side and Pensacola St. On the West side. There are ramps going up into the parking structure off of Kapiolani Boulevard and Hopaka St. As well. There is also a ground level parking lot the can be accessed for either side of the building next to the up ramps. I think some of this parking area is reserved either for Gyo Kaku or Side Street Inn customers. It might be better to come up the ramps. Visitor parking begins on Level CD and above. There are entrance doors into the office tower from the parking structure towards the Ewa direction. The 4th floor however does not have an entrance door into the building from the parking area however. These doors are locked every evening at 7. If visiting after 7, and you must take the garage elevator down to the ground floor and walk Ewa direction towards the hallway leading to the 4 building elevators. At night, up until 12, there is only 1 elevator operating. If you are parking on the street, there is a back service entrance where the dumpsters are that stays open well past 12 to accomodate the Gyo Kaku restaurant personnel who take out trash or take smoke breaks. There is a security guard on duty. This establishment validates parking ticket. Just ask the mamasan. This place is nice inside but could use better massage tables or firm beds for customers. There's a total of 4 showers inside, 2 being inside rooms 1 & 2 next to the jacuzzi tubs. Like any new establishment, it takes awhile to get used to the logistics. But the current line up made up featuring Miki, Mimi, Coco, and Tina are worth making the trek over there. ".

I believe this place should deserve it's own thread.

H. W.

Blake123
09-13-14, 04:35
Well, I went and recon'ed the new place and have to say it was upscale. Has Jacuzzi in at least 1 room. Actually quite large with about 5 rooms or so.

I didn't do any deed as I just hung out and conversed with the old timer Hawaii favorites. Well, Mama is Amanda from Mayflower, All time favorites of many bros' MOMO is there. There is also MIMI from CDS, and a Japanese girl whom I didn't saw but heard.

I will probably try out the Jacuzzi next time when I see someone I want to be with.

If you look at the Hawaii Business registrations, I have a feeling that this is the reboot of the Sunflower at Century that had to close down due to their discontinued lease which is now an extended Mayflower section.

To quote another bro who had the best description possible about this place and direction: (please don't sue me for plagiarizing).

"1221 Kapiolani Boulevard is across the Inspirations Furniture store on the mauka side (Kapiolani Blvd.) of the building and across Side Street Inn on the makai side (Hopaka St.). It sits between Piikoi St. On the East side and Pensacola St. On the West side. There are ramps going up into the parking structure off of Kapiolani Boulevard and Hopaka St. As well. There is also a ground level parking lot the can be accessed for either side of the building next to the up ramps. I think some of this parking area is reserved either for Gyo Kaku or Side Street Inn customers. It might be better to come up the ramps. Visitor parking begins on Level CD and above. There are entrance doors into the office tower from the parking structure towards the Ewa direction. The 4th floor however does not have an entrance door into the building from the parking area however. These doors are locked every evening at 7. If visiting after 7, and you must take the garage elevator down to the ground floor and walk Ewa direction towards the hallway leading to the 4 building elevators. At night, up until 12, there is only 1 elevator operating. If you are parking on the street, there is a back service entrance where the dumpsters are that stays open well past 12 to accomodate the Gyo Kaku restaurant personnel who take out trash or take smoke breaks. There is a security guard on duty. This establishment validates parking ticket. Just ask the mamasan. This place is nice inside but could use better massage tables or firm beds for customers. There's a total of 4 showers inside, 2 being inside rooms 1 & 2 next to the jacuzzi tubs. Like any new establishment, it takes awhile to get used to the logistics. But the current line up made up featuring Miki, Mimi, Coco, and Tina are worth making the trek over there. "1221 Kapiolani Boulevard is across the Inspirations Furniture store on the mauka side (Kapiolani Blvd.) of the building and across Side Street Inn on the makai side (Hopaka St.). It sits between Piikoi St. On the East side and Pensacola St. On the West side. There are ramps going up into the parking structure off of Kapiolani Boulevard and Hopaka St. As well. There is also a ground level parking lot the can be accessed for either side of the building next to the up ramps. I think some of this parking area is reserved either for Gyo Kaku or Side Street Inn customers. It might be better to come up the ramps. Visitor parking begins on Level CD and above. There are entrance doors into the office tower from the parking structure towards the Ewa direction. The 4th floor however does not have an entrance door into the building from the parking area however. These doors are locked every evening at 7. If visiting after 7, and you must take the garage elevator down to the ground floor and walk Ewa direction towards the hallway leading to the 4 building elevators. At night, up until 12, there is only 1 elevator operating. If you are parking on the street, there is a back service entrance where the dumpsters are that stays open well past 12 to accomodate the Gyo Kaku restaurant personnel who take out trash or take smoke breaks. There is a security guard on duty. This establishment validates parking ticket. Just ask the mamasan. This place is nice inside but could use better massage tables or firm beds for customers. There's a total of 4 showers inside, 2 being inside rooms 1 & 2 next to the jacuzzi tubs. Like any new establishment, it takes awhile to get used to the logistics. But the current line up made up featuring Miki, Mimi, Coco, and Tina are worth making the trek over there. ".

H. W.Thanks much for the valuable info, Mr. Wang. I agree that a dedicated thread is warranted for this AMP. Looks like it is here to stay.

Jinxy808
09-13-14, 07:12
Checked this place out because I wanted to see Mimi again from CDS /109. Was busy but had choice between Miki / Sayumi and Coco. I was surprised that Coco was Momo, also from CDS /109. I believe Coco and Mimi are friends IMO. Already had Coco so decided on Miki.

YMMV.

L: 7. Pretty face, natural bees, thin waist, but flat and slightly flabby ass. Her face reminds me of Osi from Hula / Top S.

A: 6. Seemed to have a good attitude, somewhat playful, but distant also. Seems to understand English well enough but pretends not to sometimes.

S: 6. CBJ, MISH, DS, finish HJ, no LFK / DFK. Started off good, and I like to take my time. After about 20 minutes in different positions, she took off the condom and started to HJ. I asked for another rubber but was ignored. Tried to touch her tits during HJ but she kept pushing my hand away.

Overall her pussy was tight and felt good for the brief time. But her lousy service in the end ruined it for me. I will not be repeating with Miki / Sayumi or whatever her next name change will be. Stick with pro cuties Mimi or Coco.

Udakine
09-13-14, 11:32

H. W.1221 mama is MF Amanda aka MF Michelle? If so, does she do double duty? Mama and provide?

Mahaloz.

Kekehawaii
09-13-14, 11:43
1221 mama is MF Amanda aka MF Michelle? If so, does she do double duty? Mama and provide?
Mahal oz.Is she the infamous Mayflower michelle from last year? The one that had a YouTube video posted.

Pubius
09-13-14, 13:33
They didn't have anything. It's CC 2602 in the registration for old 1221 Day Spa.

Harrywang
09-13-14, 14:30
Is she the infamous Mayflower michelle from last year? The one that had a YouTube video posted.Yep, that is the infamous Michelle. I should have clarified.

I don't know for certain if she is still dual working as a provider and mms.

I believe her man is at the establishment helping her out so maybe that is why. And I think Michelle digs tall man, the ads reflect a certain stylistic approach.

But hey, doesn't hurt to ask right?

Bukake King
09-16-14, 20:16
Harrywang, can you close this thread. This place is done / closed. Michelle didn't think you would start a thread. She's upset and worried. Owner didn't know what was going on. AMP no longer exists. Providers are ALOHA! Shop closed, no Ads, pau hana.

Buka.

Bukake King
09-16-14, 22:54
Yep, that is the infamous Michelle. I should have clarified.

I don't know for certain if she is still dual working as a provider and mms.

I believe her man is at the establishment helping her out so maybe that is why. And I think Michelle digs tall man, the ads reflect a certain stylistic approach.

But hey, doesn't hurt to ask right?As I posted before, close this thread. Spoke to Mama direct. (Michelle). It's closed, girls are gone. Do you see any ads? I just came from there and spoke to Michelle. It's completely shut down. No providers there at all. Don't waste your time going down for a walk-in, no one will answer the door bell.

Buka.

Pubius
09-17-14, 01:18
Open a thread eventually.

AllNuts
09-17-14, 11:08
I guess she got "Wang Chunged. " "Everybody have fun tonight, Everybody wang chung tonight. " LOL.

Harrywang, can you close this thread. This place is done / closed. Michelle didn't think you would start a thread. She's upset and worried. Owner didn't know what was going on. AMP no longer exists. Providers are ALOHA! Shop closed, no Ads, pau hana.

Buka.

Idusixtyning
09-17-14, 18:21

Buka.Was a terrible choice for a place. Too high profile of a location. A lot of professional offices in that building.

Harrywang
09-18-14, 01:16
They opened for biz for like a week, super heavy backpage ads, a shitty location, and a group of "young" girls from various AMPs pooled together resources and started this and now they are out of business.

I don't know what happened, and probably will never know but how freaking moronic can people get by throwing down easily 6 figure prices to this place.

Closing a thread because some owner / mms is asking isn't right bros. This isn't a website for advertisement, it is a website for reporting experiences.

I went, I saw, and I report. This is what I live by, no bullshit, just plain and simple factual reports. I post good posts and make sure I don't waste you guys' time and of course more importantly, money.

I pretty damn sure if I didn't start, somebody else would have started one, so don't anyone dare to blame it on me.

Nobody asked me to do it, I just did it for the community because backpage ads were very heavy, and I personally thought it was a really upscale place with a good climate.

We can just stop posting here, instead of having it deleted.

I'm going to just go and speculate here: it is either they were operating without a legit license thus they are worried, or some crazy crap happened between the shareholders that made this place dysfunctional.

Pubius
09-18-14, 17:21
But this and to a lesser extent Hula Girl are examples of how lineups make and break.

Can't get butthurt over grassroots publicity when excessive optimism meets AMP reality.

Larry Hoover
09-18-14, 21:24
Thanks much for the valuable info, Mr. Wang. I agree that a dedicated thread is warranted for this AMP. Looks like it is here to stay.LOL, how ironic this post is. Not even a week later.

Bill33
09-19-14, 05:19
I don't know what happened, and probably will never know but how freaking moronic can people get by throwing down easily 6 figure prices to this place.

Nobody asked me to do it, I just did it for the community because backpage ads were very heavy, and I personally thought it was a really upscale place with Just sitting down comfortable couch here. Finished the question conversation with manager / receptionist. The fact was:

This is a regular massage shop. The owner went to take vacation weeks ago. Asked Amanda to take care of the shop when the owner was away. Amanda called up her friends to work here. Now, the owner is back from vacation, Amanda with her friends had to end this short " honeymoon". Now every thing back to legitimate Thai massage and body scrub.

Brother Harrywrong, I hope you did it for the community not for somebody who is your ATF. LOL.

Be Safe.

Bill.

Harrywang
09-19-14, 16:59
Just sitting down comfortable couch here. Finished the question conversation with manager / receptionist. The fact was: This is a regular massage shop. The owner went to take vacation weeks ago. Asked Amanda to take care of the shop when owner was away. Amanda called up her friends to work here. Now, the owner is back from vacation, Amanda with her friends had to end this short " honeymoon". Now every thing back to legitimate Thai massage and body scrub.

Brother Harrywrong, I really hope you did it for the community not for somebody who is your ATF. LOL.

Be Safe.

Bill.Wow, I don't buy this story a single bit. No, nobody there was my ATF, I don't have an ATF.

I would turn myself into an eunuch if this story is true. LMFAO, ROFL.

None of the girls there knew how to do a legit massage, all pros of a different trade. .

It's got to be an issue involving money for such a nice place to quit after a week.

It is a fucking great place and the furnishing is top notch. The jacuzzis are awesome.

If its a legit massage now, then how come no one answers the fucking doors?

Dude, we all have an idea WTF is going on. Masking the truth with another story but unfortunately yours have like so many holes in the story.

It is utterly the most contradicting thing ever. In some aspect, this thread was meant to drive awareness which in turns should mean more business for them. Suddenly, a lot of people asked me to close this thread because the manager don't want the exposure. Though, backpage was filled with advertisements to come and see this great Japanese girls and 3-4 other girls working.

So the owner left, and left behind zero workers and told Amanda to just fill it up with her girls?

The owner just left and leased it to Amanda for a week?

Crap man, you should have just left the thread as is, and not explain it with some bogus story like this one. I wouldn't have even bothered to reply and let it die just like the this new place.

Pubius
09-19-14, 18:16
An illegitimate massage parlor went out of business in the same location.

The owner must have been hoping she could pay the bills by promoting prostitution.

Kefe2
09-19-14, 22:42
Just sitting down comfortable couch here. Finished the question conversation with manager / receptionist. The fact was:

This is a regular massage shop. The owner went to take vacation weeks ago. Asked Amanda to take care of the shop when the owner was away. Amanda called up her friends to work here. Now, the owner is back from vacation, Amanda with her friends had to end this short " honeymoon". Now every thing back to legitimate Thai massage and body scrub.

Brother Harrywrong, I hope you did it for the community not for somebody who is your ATF. LOL.

Be Safe.

Bill.So did ATF Amanda give you some "comfortable couch" service? Any report for us bros? We heard she was non-working manager / receptionist. Is she working there by herself? I try call but no answer. Please share "honeymoon" session details if you got some.

Thanks.

K2.

OneShort
09-20-14, 02:18
They opened for biz for like a week, super heavy backpage ads, a shitty location, and a group of "young" girls from various AMPs pooled together resources and started this and now they are out of business.

Closing a thread because some owner / mms is asking isn't right bros. This isn't a website for advertisement, it is a website for reporting experiences.

I went, I saw, and I report. This is what I live by, no bullshit, just plain and simple factual reports. I post good posts and make sure I don't waste you guys' time and of course more importantly, money.

I pretty damn sure if I didn't start, somebody else would have started one, so don't anyone dare to blame it on me.

Nobody asked me to do it, I just did it for the community because backpage ads were very heavy, and I personally thought it was a really upscale place with a good climate.

We can just stop posting here, instead of having it deleted.

I'm going to just go and speculate here: it is either they were operating without a legit license thus they are worried, or some crazy crap happened between the shareholders that made this place dysfunctional.Wang, you are right, but not six figure more like mid fives.

Should have started with a soft opening.

Hornysamowen
10-18-14, 08:32
An illegitimate massage parlor went out of business in the same location.been

The owner must have been hoping she could pay the bills by promoting prostitution.Has anyone been to 1221 Days Spa lately, Any hidden gems there worth mentioning.

Blake123
10-18-14, 08:37
Has anyone been to 1221 Days Spa lately, Any hidden gems there worth mentioning.That placed closed a long time ago.