PDA

View Full Version : 2003 General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

sweder999
12-31-02, 22:02
I cruised last night from around 12 AM to 3 AM. Didn't see much at all. Went down North from Halsted to Cicero. Saw a pretty good looking black SW on Wabansia in super tight pants that was waving at everyone. I'm too apprehensive to pick up sw from Wabansia. I've seen that goddamn CPD paddywagon around there too much and it scares the crap out of me. Did the Armitage trip between Kedzie and Cicero. Saw one older latino SW. Didn't look too bad. There's a lot of LE in the area. (due to gangs?) I also cruised down Cicero from Chicago to Foster. Black sws around Cicero/Division. Nothing worth stopping for.
What are the best times for cruising 47th/Cicero area? Anyone ever have any luck like on a Saturday or Sunday morning (6-7 am). Is the action down there better than the north side?

Thanks.

Jerry P
01-02-03, 01:41
Hey Guys,
I wanted to check-out the Freak Fest for myself so on Monday night I went to the steam room to see what all the talk was about here is my report:

First I came after 8:00pm so I had to pay $20.00 for the entrance fee which I thought was a little high but reserved judgement until I scoped the place out. I had a Pepsi which cost me $2.00, Beer was Free - go figure! when I arrived there were about 100 to 125 guys mostly African American the rest were either white or Hispanic roughly a 70/30 mix between the two. As for the girls from what I saw there were about 10 to 14 at that time more were coming in after I arrived. Again a 70/30 mix in race. I was playing it cool then a very thin O.K. looking black girl named Star asked me if we could dance which consisted of me sitting down while she made moves on me which got me hot and bothered. She was about a 5 in looks but her body was a "8" I asked if we could go somewhere private she pointed to a seclued area with a curtain. $20.00 got me past the curtain & we had a private party.

The only problem I had was I did'nt get relief, believe me it was'nt because she did'nt try, it was because the bouncer did'nt give me enough time. I am not a 5 minute man I need to work myself up to the event. All in all Chester was right on the money as far as what you could expect. The whole adventure set me back $117.00 which is not bad if you live in the city or surrounding burbs. On a scale I'd give it a strong "7", that's my take on the steam room.

thanks

alphafield
01-02-03, 03:42
Good job Jerry, I was going to try to check out the Steamroom too, but I've been working Monday nights. Give us a little more specifics on what happened behind that curtain area if possible.

Or if you don't want to post, email me at alphafield@hotmail.com

-Af-

Jerry P
01-02-03, 18:50
Hey alphafield,
I had an O.K. experience with Star as far as that goes, but it was very rushed and no Satisfaction if you know what I mean. As far as what happened behind the curtain I'll leave that to your imagination. But I can tell you we did'nt shake hands, if you get the picture!

My only advice would be to wait until your ready to explode then pick a girl, otherwise you too will be left with no relief.

thanks

JohnnyBeBad
01-02-03, 19:50
Today I took one for the team(bad move). I was on Mannheim and as has been the case for some time now,the area was dead-and I MEAN DEAD! So I thought I would check out the NEW GLAMOUR parlor on Grand & Wolf Rd.-MISTAKE> STAY AWAY FROM THIS JACKSHACK CLIP JOINT!!!! First,some young punk tells you it is not a massage parlor. He calls it an adult erotic session. You pay $60.00 for a half hour(80 & 100 for 45 and an hour)session with one of the ladies. Once I was in the room with CHINA(she was white)she hit me up for a minimum 100(200 for some nudity,300 for full with some touching-basically grabbing her ass,not her grabbing you.)more. Basically a glorified lap dance with no touching,her talking dirty,and you leaving totally unsatisfied.STAY AWAY!!!!!!

Rocket
01-02-03, 20:52
Last Friday night around 3:30am or so, on North Ave just east of Western, what appeared to be a bsw gave me the look and came to my car. Asked what I wanted and I asked her to get in. She said to pull down the block (I saw an SUV and an unmarked car nearby). She again came to my car but wouldn't get in. I asked her if she needed something from me (because it sure smelled like a setup to me). I told her that I was not interested in anything but wanted to make sure she was safe then I took off. Be careful in that area. She was a little chunky, probably late 30's early 40's and had a hooded coat.

rocket

Member #4828
01-02-03, 21:35
Chrome:

Regarding A+ Massage and Suzie...I assume that when you say she's great for a "handy massage" you did get a handshake out of the deal? I've been hankerin' for an experience with a Middle Eastern/Indian/Pakistani for a while now...she looks and sounds like she will fit the bill...

chrome
01-02-03, 22:22
Suzie's massage was certainly "handy" as we have come to know what handy means. I also agree with Chester that the other ladies are a bit nasty and the rubdown is far from being of theraputic quality. Being that, I'd stick with Suzie and go for the half hour. It's only 30 and you'll leave with a smile by donating another 30. She's of Turkish and Iranian mix if the ethnic thing is what stirs you're curiosity.

For a great massage try European Massage Therapy across from the Skokie Swift terminal. You even get a very, very teasing hot stone massage. The down side is the door is 80 and to get a hand around there your total will be 120. Your first visit might also only get you a straight massage, so unless you have funds to burn look elseware. The massage technique at Leng's (as mentioned a few days back) will get your blood running, but I also left with blue balls on my first visit. The trick is to find an EMP and masseuse you enjoy and work on it over two or three visits...

Gooch
01-03-03, 11:55
chrome,
Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is a hot stone masage? I'm picturing the girl rubbing you down with smooth warmed rocks, am I correct?

HappyGardener
01-03-03, 13:10
Gooch:
You are correct sir
www.massageinseaside.com/stone.html
For a little background.

It is a legit practice, part of the new age method of crystals and such.
Personally, I always found the hot towel at the end of a VIP session to be almost as good as the massage. Stones are nice if they are set in the right area and the heat is allowed to penetrate.

Clubking01
01-03-03, 14:07
Sweder999:

My experience with the Midway area seems to be that there is activity in the late afternoon until dark, sometimes into the evening (mostly on Fridays). The same appears to be true on 47th, except there are sporatic SW's working the area at night.

I once went through the area on a Monday morning at 6:30 a.m. and saw a decent SW walking and waving on 47th about two blocks east of Cicero. I don't know about Saturday mornings.

In the warmer weather, I have seen more SW's working Cicero at night, but one SW told me recently that LE has been pesty at night, but not so much before nightfall.

Like everywhere else, you take the "luck of the draw" when you go into the area. Be aware of LE presence at all times. They have been known to run stings on 47th, but usually west of Cicero. Most of the SW action on 47th takes place east of Cicero.

Most of the times I've cruised the area, both afternoon and night, I've seen at least one SW working the area from 47th and Pulaski to 50th and Cicero.

Happy and SAFE Hunting!

Tencan
01-04-03, 22:05
Chrome...
Where is a+ located at? Does Suzie get undressed, and let the client massage her also? Thanks

chrome
01-05-03, 00:27
tencan:
A+ has an incall location near North and Elston.

"Yes" on questions 2 & 3 -- I was allowed to switch places with her and let my hands roam free on my second visit.

YoungHobber
01-05-03, 03:50
chrome...

glad to see a familiar name around! i'll be back around periodically over here since tjr, tbd, and *** are all lacking in the AMP and EMP info category.

and to all, i you have good info to trade re: amp's and emp's hit me up.

~the younghobber

Sgt. Sad
01-05-03, 05:54
Originally posted by Bukake
Chester, I can see your point but you gotta stop being so polite with these ******. Treat them like the trash that they are. Thats what I say at least.

Originally posted by Bukake
Hey Chester leave the guy alone. Is it really any of our business how this wing ding in the green truck gets his jollies. Its none of my business.

Heh, heh.
Man it's amazing what insomnia and boredom can find on this site. I don't know why I haven't read C-Town's thread before. You have an interesting take on things Bukake. Not to dig up a dead cow but I for one can appreciate your views on sw. Now I don't condone rape in the slightest. There is a world of difference between illegally but the often relatively harmless using of these women for money and forcefully and violently taking advantage of them. But I do wonder what you do mean when you treat them like the "trash that they are." Come down to the Raleigh/Durham area to see my view of things. I even got a flame by the great JimmyDR! :D

And kudos to Chester. Your post definitely rank! I must say you have a pretty good flare for writing. :cool:

Keep safe up there,
Sgt. Sad

Tencan
01-05-03, 19:24
Chrome...thanks a bunch :-)

Hoehoehoe
01-07-03, 12:16
Well happy New Year...like I finally got back out. Cruised down Pulaski from Irving Park all the way to Chicago. Didn't See anything there, but have in the past both on upper Pulaski, and of course below North.

Armitage was "alive" with plenty of SWs out, but quality was pretty low. Not sure we're allowed to use minus numbers on the rating scale, but not good with a few 2,3,4 quality ones out. Typically heavy HSWs, but 4-5 of them, one pretty aggressive despite nearby LE.

Ended up finding Kelly on Pulaski just a block or so South of Grand. I took up the best courage I had and agreed to go back to her place for a expert if somewhat passionless BBBJ. Kelly has long blonde hair, trim, fairly attractive (certainly the best I saw last night) and took the shot very nicely. $30 BBBJ, and then a fare plan that got pretty complicated above that. FS with 1/2 & 1/2 for $50, but I just wanted the simple stuff last night.

After that I went over to North (after nearly hitting a giant rat crossing the street - - get 4 of those guys and you have a fur coat) and saw nothing all the way to Ashland. Went down Ashland to Division, West to Paulina, back down Milwaukee and then across division to the Kennedy where I scooted for the castle.

Fungul
01-07-03, 12:33
Saw Suzie with A+ last night. All in all not a bad experience. Shes very bubbly and seemed like a bit of a pothead. Has HUGE DD tits and showed them for me. Very nice atmosphere, only problem I had was parking. The lot if u want to call it that was just creepy lookin and very unsecure. She was very eager to please and nice. For the price $45 for 45 mins plus a $25 tip after we shook hands. Bit of a drive for me, but I might go back. Thanks Chrome

PR*
01-07-03, 20:09
Chrome and Fungul:

I'm going to A+ massage this week, and was wondering what the procedure is. Is it like an AMP? Do you have to make your intentions known, or does she ask if you would like "anything else?" Does she tell you to undress? Do you have to ask her to undress?

Looking for something new since Lakeside Health down south in Bourbonnais got busted.

Thanks

PR*

alphafield
01-08-03, 03:19
To second a previous post, NEW GLAMOUR MASSAGE on Grand Ave. is to be avoided. I went in last week and tried to negotiate a deal beore paying the house fee. The chick (white girl, red hiar, about a 7) wanted $300 to get naked. That was on top of the $60 house fee. Would have been the most expensive jack-off session I ever had. AVOID!

-Af-

sweder999
01-08-03, 05:13
I went out cruising tonight in hopes of finding something decent because of the warm up. Cruised from Cicero/Belmont to Cicero/Chicago and up Pulaski/Chicago to Armitage/Pulaski and then down the Armitage stretch. Didn't see any sw. Drove the entire North Ave stretch. I didn't see much at all. I did see a lot of LE and those big police vans. Anyway, I picked up a wsw 2 blocks east of Western and North. Dirty dish water colored hair, kind of rough looking. Body was ok. She seemed pretty decent. Did a very nice BBBJTC. Took it in the mouth and spit it out. $25/$40. Very reasonable and clean. She wasn't a knock out but she did a good job and didn't try any funny stuff. This was around 1AM.

Chigod7
01-08-03, 08:07
i saw carissa tuesday around 2:00 pm she sats she is out around 7or 8 at night but i never seen her b4. anyway what a great cbj she asked for 40 but got 20. 6 out of 10 french lesson . picked her up in the alley by 47th and Kildare.nice big tits!!!!

Member #2944
01-08-03, 09:05
Chigod,

The next time you see Carissa, could you ask her last name? I'm wondering if it is someone I knew from the past.

chester

JohnnyBeBad
01-08-03, 11:22
Thanks alpha,for reinforcing my previous visit to NEW GLAMOUR. This joint is a total rip-off and is too be avoided. I hate to see guys spend their money in places like this. Was in the Mannheim area again visiting a friend and cruised around a bit from 8-9 pm.Absolutely Nothing.

Fungul
01-08-03, 11:53
with A+ it was a standard procedure, she leads you to a room, and tells you to get comfortable and lay face down on the table. I was stark naked. She did not try and put a towel on me or anything. When she was about through, she asked "Is there anything in particular you want me to pay special attention to for the last few mins." From what I hear its a no miss situation, you will leave happy if u dig handshakes. Hope this helps

Gooch
01-08-03, 12:53
Speaking of New Glamour, I drove by there yesterday....lights out, gate locked shut. Ah......, sweet justice.

Clubking01
01-08-03, 13:10
Chigod:

Glad you hooked up with Carissa. I've been trying to track down her for a couple of weeks. Saw her back on 12-15 and she gave me her contact #. Called it on 12-27, but got what sounded like a pimp, then ended up talking to another girl who said Carissa was out and would be back later. She then volunteered to do a BJ for $50, but I would have had to go to the United Center neighborhood and I was on the southwest side, which was why I was trying to hook up with Carissa originally.

That is the same area that I saw her back in December.

Happy and SAFE Hunting!

Devlin
01-08-03, 14:28
Hey dudes,

unfortunately, Barb/Pocahontas a regular wsw who worked on Cicero ave near 50th won't be around because she has been arrested & sentenced to a 1 yr in jail for prostitution. i found this info out because i knew her given name, had not seen her for a while and decided to check the cook county dept of corrections webpage.

Sideeyes, how are you doing?

TheShadow2
01-08-03, 15:40
Hey guys,
Been lurking for a while, thanks for all the great posts on the MP action.... Had a question for you. Does anyone know what happened to Far East Health Spa? Drove by after a long absence and it was closed up.... I was a "regular" there for a while and very friendly with "Dee Dee". Does anyone know her whereabouts? Thanks in advance!

PR*
01-08-03, 18:01
Thanks, Fungul. I'll be sure to post my experiences at A+

PR*

m1fan
01-08-03, 19:36
hey, where is a+ located and is it us or amp massage parlor? thanks

stevealluna
01-08-03, 21:30
Here is the web page for the A +
http://www.aplusmassagetherapy.com/

Good luck, be safe :)

PR*
01-08-03, 22:14
Went to A+ Massage today - really great experience!

The place is a little tough to find, but they give good directions. The parking lot isn't great, but it felt reasonably safe to me, and at least it is free parking.

Found the door (there is no sign - have to go by the address), rang the bell, and Suzie met me at the door. She led me up a long staircase into a 2-3 bedroom apartment. The bedrooms have massage tables in them. The place is really pretty clean compared to a lot of places I have been.

Had massage with Suzie - the prices are $30 for 30 min., $45 for 45 min., and $60 for 1 hour. I took the 45 minute massage, and she took my money, told me to get comfortable, and left the room. I got naked, laid on the table, and she came back in a couple of minutes.

She was very, very nice and eager to please. She began to massage me with some baby oil, and let her hands roam. I asked her to take off her top after a little while, and she did. She has a very nice rack, although she is not skinny. She was very flirtatious, and just had a generally great attitude. I asked her if I could massage her, and she said that I could at the end if I had time. Sometime towards the end, she asked me if there was anywhere special I would like her to focus on for the last few minutes. I guided her to the right place, and she said "I thought you might say that."

I was able to let my hands roam during the massage, but by the time I was done, there was no time for me to give her a massage. I did not feel rushed at all, and she was very good at giving a HJ, although the massage wasn't all that great.

After it was over, she put her clothes on and said "I don't do anything in exchange for money, but you can tip me if you liked the massage." She told me to come out when I was dressed.

When I left, I tipped her $40 because her attitude was so great, and I wanted to get even more friendly service on my next visit. I asked her if she did any other types of massages, and she said that she didn't, but that Danielle and Rhonda there do FS. I'm not sure what the prices are.

All in all, it was a welcome change from AMP's. I will definitely go back.

One thing: You have to call and make an appointment in advance. Not a big deal, but different from an AMP.

Let me know if anyone tries either of the other girls, and how they compare. I really think FS can be had there.

PR*

NewUserHere
01-08-03, 23:39
First post. Been a lurker for couple weeks and thanks to all who is contributing.

Decided to just check out the scene in west chicago and reading about all the action here today at around 7p.m. I was driving west on 31st around pulaski and I thought I saw a SW couldn't really tell 'cause im just a rookie. She was cute standing on the corner hispanic/asian, black hair, maybe 5'4". Anyway, I circled back and I saw her going into a white van. Anyone know her? Is she a SW or am I just imagining things.

NewUserHere
01-08-03, 23:58
Newbie here. Couple of questions.

How long does it take for a new msg to appear on the forum?
Also, I saw a motel place on cicero north of stevenson HW55. Called Sportsman something. Anyone know about this place? the price range. Can I get something for like 1-4 hours? Also, how is the cleaniness? You know the bed and bathroom (bathtub) and stuff. How does LE feel about us using this place?

Devlin
01-09-03, 12:41
NewUserHere, the Sportsmann Inn is a clean place with 4 hr rooms. the cost for a room is $40 and they do have their own security guard on duty. i've never had any problems there. take the plunge and post a review. play safe, happy hunting

Clubking01
01-09-03, 17:50
NewUserHere,

The Forum was recently updated, with "regular" members that were registered before a certain date being granted "senior" status. I guess this means their messages will post immediately.

Apparently, in an effort to stop spammers and garbage posts, all newer members must wait to have their messages posted.

I don't know how long that is supposed to take at this time.

MWM
01-09-03, 20:31
Been out of town for most of the last 5 weeks and haven't had much time to cruise. I did get out just before Xmas and met Sonya on Armitage near Kedzie. She's about 5'5", white, dark hair and medium build. About a 5 on th SW scale for looks, but her personality was definitely a 10+++. As we talked, she told me that she was Jewish, and I never recal being with a Jewish sw before (although it is entirely possible). The best girl friend head I've ever gotten was from the 3 Jewish girls I dated in college. She was better than all of them and did the best deep throat action I have had in years. BBBJTC with a smile for $20. I was so turned on and satisfied that I gave her a $10 tip, and she seemed really suprised by that. She said she never does FS and who would care with head that good. Look for her and treat her well, she is worth it. I think she lives on Armitage near Kedzie, and she doesn't have a phone.

Also, lately I've been dating my amatuer girl Kayde 2-3 times a week, and the sex is really amazing. If she's looking for more business in the future, I'll pass on her phone # to the regulars, but right now I don't think she works (lucky me).

Also, have seen Mary every week or two, and it's good but it's not Kayde!

Regulars, feel free to include me on the backchannel posts at:
mwmchicago@SAFe-mail.net.

Thanks and happy hunting!

Rocket
01-09-03, 20:59
Cruised down North Ave. around 7:30p last night a couple blocks past Milwaukee and spotted a bsw heading west. Nice face and at least DDs that were very nice also. Didn't give her name or ask about much. Got ready for a cbj and said she needed some dough. Did it for 30. Be careful in that area though b/c a lot of LE is around.

rocket

NewUserHere
01-10-03, 00:15
Thanks Devlin.

Ok, tried to get into couple of AMPs in the suburbs and was rejected. Took a look at me and told me they don't serve koreans. WTF?

Got rejected by my own race. Can anyone tell me why this is?
Anyone know anyone good EMPs around dempster?

sideeyes
01-10-03, 03:28
Devlin, regulars.

As I mentioned a while back Daley's stupidity is causing me to lay lo. The down time and then a close friend, a guy I never knew was in the hobby realized he's SA and decided to get treatment. That caused me to wrestle with the personal impact of the hobby. Long story short the hobby has caused some real life problems that I need to sort out. Specifically I'm trying to figure out if the hobby is driving my SA like behavior or the other way around.

Sorry to bore you guys.

HappyGardener
01-10-03, 09:14
Side eyes:

I know from whence you speak. I too have had conflicting feelings about this hobby all year. I almost posted about an encounter i had a couple of weeks ago when i saw a very pretty Latina girl on Armitage and I circled the block 4 times, but never picked her up because I kept thinking that this behavior was all wrong.

Don't assume you are alone about this. I have had several backchannel and meeting-posters-at-the-coffee shop discussions about this subject. Posting on this site often legitimizes the behavior and makes it feel more "normal" in our minds.

You are not boring us. Where else do you feel safe enough to bring this up?

HG

Clubking01
01-10-03, 13:28
Sideeyes:

I also agree with HappyG. There have been many times that we try to put this hobby in perspective, but then is that very same perspective skewed or unnatural?

This is the heart of many of our reservations, and this is the ideal forum to discuss them.

Devlin
01-10-03, 14:03
Sideeyes, ditto. there have been many times when i am at war with myself when i think about the time & money spent on this hobby but i do love "the hunt" . maybe it's because for the longest time, i was a loner. i don't know. i do know that when i meet a sw, i treat her like i want to be treated. what luck when you meet a nice one! luckily, we do have this forum for good discussions and feedback.

when Pure Gold was in business, i would go there for a few beers, lap dances and a backroom french lesson but afterwards still go on the hunt. go figure.

sideeyes
01-11-03, 02:25
Wow, I'm truly surprised with the reaction.

Short of an SA meeting or a psych couch this IS the only place to speak about this stuff.

Some sobering (personal) facts:
I'm in the consulting field, I bill at over $200 / hour, I've spent countless hours "hunting", during lunch, going to and from clients, wasting time, billable time. Lucky for me I work for a decent firm!

I'm married to a very good looking wife, we've grown farther and farther apart. The more hobby time I spend the farther apart we become. Wierd as this sounds, If I were to pickup a SW as good looking as my wife I would be in heaven, yet the more I hunt, the less attractted I am to her.

The more I hobby, the riskier and less discriminating I get.

The more I try to stop the hobby, the more I realize I can't control my behavior like I thought I could.

I should be clear here, to me the hobby is more than the hunt, it's online chat, downloads, etc.

My preliminary (personal) conclusions are:
1. I'm an SA that hobbies.
2. The hobby may have sped up or magnified my SA behavior but not caused it.

Thank you guys for allowing my ramblings.

I apologize to the dedicated hunters for taking up bandwidth on non-hunt details.

Member #2944
01-11-03, 03:28
Here is some good information on sexual addiction.

http://www.sexaa.org/

Anyways, the bottom line is that we all have issues, which is why we participate in this hobby. We risk disease, theft, death, arrest and countless other bad things in search of temporary pleasure.

For some of us, we are just out for the excitement. Others, looking for something / someone else...and some people are looking for someone from the past, etc. It's weird, but all of us are screwed up in one way or another to be in this hobby.

My bottom line is that if you are putting those you love at risk, or neglecting them because of the pursuit of this hobby - you are definitely an "addict" and need to get control (notice, I didn't say help - necessarily). If you are putting yourself at risk, as in blowing off work or getting tricks instead of paying your mortgage - then you need help pronto.

Go see a therapist. (hopefully covered by your insurance.) Trust me, they have probably seen and heard it all. Especially sex therapists. As for marriage, SW's give us all a convenient excuse to get what we need, while allowing us to ignore the big (maybe not evident.) problems at home.

I'm not standing on a soapbox. I'm in the soapbox with all of you....

Member #2944
01-11-03, 03:39
This is from Sexaholics Anonymous....

What is Sexual Addiction?

Sex Addiction can involve a wide variety of practices. Sometimes an addict has trouble with just one unwanted behavior, sometimes with many. A large number of sex addicts say their unhealthy use of sex has been a progressive process. It may have started with an addiction to masturbation, pornography (either printed or electronic), or a relationship, but over the years progressed to increasingly dangerous behaviors.

The essence of all addiction is the addicts' experience of powerlessness over a compulsive behavior, resulting in their lives becoming unmanageable. The addict is out of control and experiences tremendous shame, pain and self-loathing. The addict may wish to stop --- yet repeatedly fails to do so. The unmanageability of addicts' lives can be seen in the consequences they suffer: losing relationships, difficulties with work, arrests, financial troubles, a loss of interest in things not sexual, low self-esteem and despair.

Sexual preoccupation takes up tremendous amounts of energy. As this increases for the sex addict, a pattern of behavior (or rituals) follows, which usually leads to acting out (for some it is flirting, searching the net for pornography, or driving to the park.) When the acting out happens, there is a denial of feelings usually followed by despair and shame or a feeling of hopelessness and confusion.

Are you a sex addict?

Answer these twelve questions to assess whether you may have a problem with sexual addiction.

1. Do you keep secrets about your sexual or romantic activities from those important to you? Do you lead a double life?

2. Have your needs driven you to have sex in places or situations or with people you would not normally choose?

3. Do you find yourself looking for sexually arousing articles or scenes in newspapers, magazines, or other media?

4. Do you find that romantic or sexual fantasies interfere with your relationships or are preventing you from facing problems?

5. Do you frequently want to get away from a sex partner after having sex? Do you frequently feel remorse, shame, or guilt after a sexual encounter?

6. Do you feel shame about your body or your sexuality, such that you avoid touching your body or engaging in sexual relationships? Do you fear that you have no sexual feelings, that you are asexual?

7. Does each new relationship continue to have the same destructive patterns which prompted you to leave the last relationship?

8. Is it taking more variety and frequency of sexual and romantic activities than previously to bring the same levels of excitement and relief?

9. Have you ever been arrested or are you in danger of being arrested because of your practices of voyeurism, exhibitionism, prostitution, sex with minors, indecent phone calls, etc.?

10. Does your pursuit of sex or romantic relationships interfere with your spiritual beliefs or development?

11. Do your sexual activities include the risk, threat, or reality of disease, pregnancy, coercion, or violence?

12. Has your sexual or romantic behavior ever left you feeling hopeless, alienated from others, or suicidal?

If you answered yes to more than one of these questions, we would encourage you to seek out additional literature as a resource or to attend an Sex Addicts Anonymous meeting to further assess your needs.

googly2
01-11-03, 12:56
Just a quick note about the Freakfest. I've been to two of them. The first was held in the dank basement of a union hall; the second was upstairs in an old building in the produce district. Both times they were extremely disorganized as they had carpenters still constructing walls and what not, people trying to find cups for the beer keg, etc. On the plus side, the second party did have 20 or more girls there, most black, a few Latins, and one white girl. A good time overall. Probably 50 or more guys there, about 3/4 black or Latin. Some of the guys looked like gangbangers and were getting patted down as they entered, so be careful.

alphafield
01-12-03, 03:08
Mark me down for 7 "yes" answers.

Make that 7.5

On the bright side, I imagine sex addiction meetings would be a good place to meet chicks ;-)

-Af-

Orangecrush
01-12-03, 20:56
Wow, another great topic. Unfortunately, according to the test Chester posts, everyone here is a potential "addict". I could be Sideeyes (except I got divorced a few years ago) similar background, etc. I feel that the hobby certainly didn't help and very well may have hastened the failure of my marriage. That being said, it didn't cause the failure. Certainly it has impeded my ability to have a meaningful relationship with other women, though after a divorce how many guys are? I have a good friend that likes to go run around with me. He's married, and do I think it harms his relationship? Who knows, I never really considered it. In fact, I know his wife fools around on him. Should I tell him? Should I tell her of his "hobby"?

My advice to Sideeyes would be to proceed carefully. The thing that concerns me is his comment "The more I hobby, the riskier and less discriminating I get." This tells me that Chester's advice to seek some counseling is probably correct. None of use want to see someone like Sideeyes busted or harmed because of reckless behaviour.

BigTimeLoser
01-12-03, 22:01
Hey All,

It's been a while since I posted, but I wanted to reply this thread. I think I answered yes to 9 or 10 of those questions, but I didn't need that to tell me I was a sex addict. If you are in this hobby, you are either a sex addict or someone who enjoys abusing women, or both. I am really addicted to the whole hunt--I have a lot of fun cruising around and scouting for sws. I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but I almost feel cheated if I find a good-looking sw in my first 10-15 minutes of driving...as if it was to soon and I did not get a chance to "hunt" and build up the anticipation. Of course I know that this hobby victimizes women, but I do my best to lie to myself and believe that they were better off spending 30 minutes w/ me, instead of getting busted by the police or robbed, raped, or even killed by some wacko. So I have a guilt complex--it won't last long. I will be out again tonight looking. The game (torture?) continues...
As for last night, I did get a rare chance to scout the north/western/armitage scene from 12am-3pm. It was dead--not a soul. Cicero/290 had a few bsws around, but nothing attractive.
If they did not come up last night to get their fix, they will surely be out tonight...
Later,

supernatural
01-12-03, 23:14
Thanks PR* great post, also to stevealluna and fungal, I plan to check out A+ this week and post what happens, gonna go for fs with the two that considers doing it.

Jagwah66
01-12-03, 23:27
Has anyone heard of a place in melrose called Bobby's? If so, what's up with it?

HappyGardener
01-13-03, 00:20
Include me in for 7, maybe 8 of those.
But you caught me on an honest day. It might be different on a denial day.
And I will never tell which ones I answered.

I guess everytime I have tried a new thing or paid more money than I have before I always look at it as crossing a new line. I remember the first time I paid $100 for a hooker, the first time I went to a short-time motel, the first BJ from a midget.,.just kidding on the last one. I have always stopped short of calling myself an addict because I have never missed work, or a family event because of this. Maybe I am fooling myself.
I too can say I have wasted hours driving around, getting to North & western, turinng around and doing it again, even though I told myself this was the last time. And there have been lots of nights when I have just turned the car home with out giving in to the impulse.

A few years ago I was very heavily involved in a church. Worship planner, worship leader, etc. We had a Sunday service that was called a "secret sin" day. If you felt called to do it, you were to confess your secret sin to God, either privatly or thru prayer teams. No one had to confess out loud and no one was made to stand in front of the congregation. It was a pretty powerful. emotional service. But I will never forget my pastor telling me later that he was totally unprepared for the amount of people telling him about secret sexual sins. The amount of people who were looking at porn, having affairs, picking up escorts, staggered him.

My point is Sideeyes that a lot of people are out there doing it. People you would not expect. And feeling very guilty about it.

I too know what you mean about risk and less discriminating. I have always been a bit of a thrill seeker and willing to put myself in a little danger just to raise my awareness a little bit. I remember being taken to task last May for going into a SW's house in Pilson.
I just don't want to die stupid...like in a motel room wearing a leather suit. With a sheep. Sorry I thought this was the World Sheep Forum.

Big D
01-13-03, 00:37
I feel kind of left out. I only answered yes to three questions. That is a damned if you do, damned if you don't set of questions. If you like getting a message and cbj from a Korean girl every so often, and you are single, you will likely answer yes to lots of "interferes with relationships" questions. If you are in a relationship, you will be leading a "double life." If you cannot control your desire to procure commercial sex, get counseling. If you like it when you have a chance, you are probably OK. In other words, for all of you who have written "couldn't pick her up, had somewhere to be," you are probably OK.

By the way, Happygardener, a) it is good to see you back here, b) viva 200 posts, and c) "I have always been a bit of a thrill seeker." Do you think? HA! HA! HA!

Jerry P
01-13-03, 01:40
Hey Guys,
Looking at the questionare on being a sex addict, Ya Right! Most if not all the male population of the world would have to be included in saying "Yes" to two or more if not I believe you would have to be a real bore in which case i.e. your wife or girlfriend would leave you anyway for some adventure elsewhere.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

Oh by the way- did any of you guys make it to the freak fest. I did on Dec. 30th I would have gone to the New Year's event but as fate would have it I broke my elbow roller-skating, and now I'm reduced to less strenuous activities. And yes it hurts like a mother-f***er, but I will heal and be back with renewed vigor.

thanks

BadAz Mofo
01-13-03, 02:10
Hey PR*,

Went to A+ and decided to try Crystal. She is not as hot as Suzie, but I figured " hey, why not." She is actually better looking than the picture on the website would have u believe. Still not Suzie though:-)

Anyway, she led me up the purple staircase and to a room. I got nekkid and laid on the table. During the whole session she only said like 2 things to me, so I kinda got the feeling that she didn't trust me. I'm average looking and I don't think I look menacing or like a cop.

She gave an ok massage and when she finished she asked if there was anything I wanted her to go over again. Having only been with a handful of providers, she was the 1st to ask me that. I chickened out and said no. I'm such a pussy, I've been kicking myself ever since. But in hind sight, with her chilly attitude she probably would have said no anyway.

Guess I'll have to try Suzie. Anyone else have any A+ stories with any of the other girls there?

Be safe

sideeyes
01-13-03, 02:36
Hello my name is Sideeyes and I'm a sexaholic...

Happygardener: You are right, the more I look into my issues the more I realize how many people I know have similar issues. I had lunch with a friend today who's 3+ years on the road to recovery. Discussion with him, this board, and another female friend in a similar situation are what prompted me to research my issues. I'll admit it, I didn't think I had a problem, even after I "scored" an 8 on the SA questions. It took watching a friend bottom out, loose everything to see where this behavior leads to.

BigTimeLoser: I'm with you, I love the hunt, finding an SW to soon sometimes isn't as satisfying as after a long methodical grid search! LOL

Orangecrush: Is your firm hireing? Just kidding. Thanks for the concern, I'm looking for help on my issues, read on....

ClubKing01: Excellent point, my perspective IS skewed, so much so that I'm second guessing non-business decisions more frequently lately. Ironically as my personal life slides into oblivion my business/career are on track, better than ever! the worse things get at home the better my work and work life become, wierd.

All: For what it's worth I appreciate having the forum to discuss these issues. You guys and Lady will never know just how instrumental this forum was in making me realize I have issues to address. I've tried time and again to control my self and failed over and over. I now realize I need help to get things sorted out. To that end, I've begun looking for professional help and cutting off the many channels to the hobby. Part of that process will mean leaving the lifestyle behind, this board and the backchannel included. I'll be on for a few more days in case you guys have questions.

Good luck to you all.

PR*
01-13-03, 03:22
BadAz Mofo:

I think that HJ is pretty much standard at A+. Sorry you got a girl with a crappy attitude, but I think that the "Is there anything else you want me to focus on" question is their code for "Do you want me to give you a HJ for a tip," no matter how much you think she suspected you or thought you were a cop. You're right for kicking yourself - she would have done it.

I think it helps to do things like make sexual comments and making sure she sees your hard-on during the massage. The more relaxed and playful you are, the more she will be. I am positive that if you make your intentions known at A+, you will get what you want.

Go back, and get an appointment with Suzie. Her great attitude will blow you away. This time, don't be afraid to ask for what you want. By the time we even got to that point in my massage, she was already naked. There was no doubt about what I wanted.

Just for the record, I think Suzie and Crystal only do HJ. Danielle and Rhonda do FS.

PR*

PR*
01-13-03, 03:37
My thoughts on the Sexual Addiction discussion:

Thanks to everyone for being so candid. Sideeyes: I'm glad you see a way out of what has become a problem for you.

I too enjoy the hunt and the thrill of new experiences. I know what you mean, happygardner, about those "first times." You can always relive those memories.

I think that sexual addiction goes a lot like an addiction to drugs or alcohol. When you start living your life around that one thing, you know it is controlling you. Moderation is very much a must for everyone involved in this "hobby." Otherwise you can destroy your life.

As for the topic of guilt: I believe that SW and sex providers many times exploit us as much as we exploit them. There are different situations, such as feeding a known drug habit, but I do think that they share the blame. Let me ask you this: Who is really in the position of power when one of us walks into a AMP and pays $200 a pop for mechanical, business-like, sex - and that is only when they want to provide extras? It is definitely a two way street.

PR*

Clubking01
01-14-03, 12:16
Sideeyes:

The best of luck to you in sorting out your issues. I hope that you find that "inner peace" with yourself and can move on from there.

PR* makes a good point about keeping the hobby from controlling your life, but by having to actually control it to any extent, doesn't that suggest a problem in itself?

I hit about a 5 on the scale, but maybe I'm currently going through what HappyG termed "denial"?

I guess I'm just feeling philosophical today, and glad I didn't wake up with any sheep.

By the way, we'd be more likely to see HappyG in that black leather skirt he talks about wearing to El Gato Negro.

Happy and SAFE Hunting!

Devlin
01-14-03, 13:32
Sideeyes, you have realized that this hobby is becoming a problem which needs to be addressed. i commend you on your decision. Take Care!

Chester, HappyG & everyone, you guys are great and help to make this a good forum. thank you.

Hoehoehoe
01-14-03, 17:07
Noting ClubKing's reference to "inner peace" let me, at the risk of appearing insensitive, take fragments of that term.

Inner can be slang or a contraction for "in her"

Peace, can also be piece, as in codpiece (in medieval times) or cock, dick, penis, etc.

Taking those two seemingly unrelated terms, can we get back to getting one's "piece" "in her" and talk about getting laid again.

All this from one who is probably the sexual addiction poster child. If that test was an SAT, I'd have gone to Harvard.

The train hasn't wrecked yet, but the whistle is blowing, and the rails ahead appear to be twisted and broken. All the comments were both true and profound, yet I think we're off path a little here. Interesting though.

Respectfully yours in addiction

HHH

Clubking01
01-14-03, 18:04
Cruised briefly through Midway yesterday afternoon around 2:30 p.m. Nothing on 47th between Cicero and Pulaski (looking for Carissa), but did see a possible bsw by the Walgreen's on 50th and Cicero.

As I went through the intersection and made the left turn onto Cicero northbound, I caught a glimpse of a really full-figured black woman with short hair, blue jeans and these funky boots on. The get-up was definitely "sw" in looks. I then saw her stop and head into the Walgreen's parking lot to talk to someone getting out of his car.

Maybe she was talking to someone whose posting here?

Happy and SAFE Hunting.

Orangecrush
01-14-03, 19:25
Hiring? In this economy? Just kidding....

What I find interesting is how many of you "enjoy the hunt". Crap if I found a great looking SW in the first five minutes I'd bust my nut and be done. I wouldn't be looking over my shoulder for LE, wasting time driving around, etc. I really just like the sex. Maybe I'm in a more advanced state (in my addiction) than you all are....

Hoehoehoe
01-15-03, 02:17
OrangeCrush:

Doctor Hoe here...your self diagnosis is absolutely correct, while the rest of us neo-addicts are flying around like moths around a lightbulb on a hot summer night, you have emerged into the final state and simply get laid, blown, or whatever makes your lizard spit.

We are all caught in the ying and yang of betraying our "straight" daily lives, going to church, sending our kids to school, and, gasp, even fucking our wives.

Your metamorphisis is complete. Congratufuckinglations.

There is a certain beauty, though, isn't there in remembering what you went out to the store for isn't there....like, oh yeah, I went out to get my dick wet, not to see if I could be locked up for the night. Focus, it takes focus.

HHH

Big D
01-15-03, 12:34
HHH, Orangecrush et al.,
I guess this sex addiction topic is a good one because lots of people are posting pretty meaningful stuff. I saod before that I thought the key was whether you've ever posted that you were going to pick someone up, but had someplace top be and did not. If you fulfill your obligations instead of procuring commercial sex, you are probably doing OK.

HHH said, "We are all caught in the ying and yang of betraying our "straight" daily lives, going to church, sending our kids to school, and, gasp, even fucking our wives." In all honesty, if I felt that ying and yang, I would re-evaluate by behavior. What is supposed to be fun should not create this dichotomy in you life.

For me, it is really a matter of still enjoying the pleasures that I have always enjoyed, even before I was an adult with responsibilities. Granted, I am an AMP guy, and enjoy a very specific experience there that is different from the SW scene, but just as I might stop at a strip club and have a beer without my family, or stop and watch a game and have a steak without my family, so too might I stop by an AMP for a very nice table shower, message, &tc. without my family. No dichotomy, just a private pleasure.

So what do you guys think? Do I have a front and center spot in Happy's Big House of Addiction Denial?

Larson
01-15-03, 12:38
I come to Chicago once a month on business; usually I am there Tue and Wed nights. I usually stay at the Hilton on Michigan Ave. I typically ride the train in from the airport so I do not have a car. Is there any place close to that area to find some fun? I prefer (A)MPs or clubs. I would prefer to walk or take a short cab ride. I am not a big city boy so I am a little paranoid when I walk around a big city looking for fun. Are there some places I should avoid? Thanks for any info. BTW, I like the hunt as well.

HappyGardener
01-15-03, 19:55
I wanted to post this over the weekend, but the whole SA thread seemed important and I didn't want to detract from it. In celebration of my 200th post, I thought I would offer up a special one.

Last Friday, I was out running a bunch of errands. I was checking things off my list...Menards...Home Depot...Whole Foods, when my cell phone rang. I heard a smiling voice, kind of low and sultry, an inviting voice that i was sure full of adventure.

"So, are you busy? Can I buy you lunch?."

I couldn't quite place the voice, but I had heard it before. A lot of people (clients, friends, crackheads} have my cell phone, so I played along.

"Sure, where do you want to meet?" Meanwhile, I am racking my brain, trying to think about who might be calling me.

"I have a taste for French Onion soup. Meet me at Marche' on Randolph"

Now, I have picked up a few women in my life (and given my number out to many more who have never called me), but I know the SW's I have met lately wouldn't go to Marche.

Suddenly it hit me. I had talked to this woman before, late one night last summer when we realized we were both online at the same time, and i convinced her to call me. Could this be her; the woman that I have been wanting to meet since last June? The woman that I have been pleading with to just have one cup of coffee and nothing else with me?

I arrive at Marche and standing in the vestibule is a very pretty woman, early 30's, with just below shoulder length dark hair, in a professional yet stylish blue gray pants suit. She looks like many of the businesswomen that I meet and work with. She has a friendly, engaging smile, eyes that are sparkling with life and laughter. She steps up to me for a quick hug and a kiss to the cheek.

"Happy Gardener?"
"Lady?"

Yes, it is her, the one the only Lady. The one who reminds us all to "Strap Up." She does exist, and she is a woman not a TS or TG as one poster once charged. She may not post much now, but last spring and summer, she was all over the Chicago board with tales of what it was like to be an sw, stories told from a woman's point of view, She also used to post her own street corner sightings as she drove the kids to school. Regrettably, she only back channels us information now. And a few tirades from time to time.

Unfortunately the restaurant was closed for lunch, so we stepped around the corner to Bar Louie, where we found an out of the way booth so we could have a private conversation.

As you can imagine, it wasn't a conversation for prying ears as we discussed everything from her BJ techniques (she has a way of making a guy last), to how much money she made in one night, to all the personalities on the WSG.
We talked about her start in the business, how she got out, the reasons she never did drugs. We talked about her old man, her kids, (which you can tell she adores) and our mutual interest in tantra sex. We talked about me a little bit, but I kept steering it back to her.

It was a very fast two to three hours. Sometimes the two of us were talking so fast we couldn't get the words out. We didn't finish thoughts as we jumped from topic to topic, talking about her former life as an SW, to her current life as a loving mother. She still has a conduit to the street and to some of her past relationships. She still has a better eye than most when it comes to spotting working girls. Although she never did drugs, she has ways of finding the crackheads and the junkies on the street. And she has her reasons shy she needs to find those people.

Never doing drugs was her salvation. She has always been truthful about this in her missives, and it shows in her face now. She doesn't have that aged, hard look of the junkies that we see on Armitage. And she was smart about money and had good common sense, which so many people in the real world lack.

Then we both realized that we had to get back to our real lives. I wish we could have stayed but it was time to go. And the burning question you are all wondering about? No, nothing happened.

Did I ask? No.
Did she offer? No.
Would I if she had asked? Of course.

It never felt appropriate to bring it up. Just because that was her business then, doesn't mean she sleeps with every guy on the Internet now.

I will say this: If you met her at someone's back yard BBQ, you would have no clue about her former life. She would be watching her kids play in another part of the yard, and unless you asked her about some strange sex technique, you would think she had a pretty normal life from 16 to 26.
Most people would be hard pressed to guess that she used to strut her stuff in 5 inch spike heals.

So there you go; my lunch with Lady. I hope there are more. I could use the entertainment and the friendship with a woman that talks about sex honestly and has a similar cynicial view of the world.

Motorback
01-15-03, 20:46
I'm going to be in town this sunday for business. I'm staying downtown on Mich Ave. Can anyone back channel me some info on where I might find some excitement. I will be more then willing to return the favor if you ever come to NOVA or DC.
Motorback@yahoo.com

Member #2944
01-15-03, 23:00
Everyone should read this article....

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Midwest/01/15/prostitution.ring/index.html

Jerry P
01-16-03, 01:26
Hey Chester,
I read the article you mentioned however that deal was going down in Detroit Mich. while it makes for interesting reading I really don't see the point as to why you brought it up in the first place.
As a side note you turned us on to the freak fest at the steam room. Do you have any favorites over there, if you do can you enlighten us as to who they are and what their talents are. Also when I was there in Dec. all they had was a back room with a matress, I wonder could I have gotten relief out in the open? And will the fest be going on thru the winter - any info would be great.

thanks

Member #2944
01-16-03, 02:28
The point is that women are being abused and we should try to help women get out of these situations if we come up upon them. Just driving a girl to a police station, and leaving her there will help her out and get home. You don't (and shouldn't) be involved.

I've never been to the steam room. I only forward emails that I get.

Chester

Warpig2000
01-16-03, 03:15
chester, i want to thank you for the 411 on the forced prostitution ring bust in detroit. considering that there were **** girls involved, hobbyists there need to be aware that the heat is on. i am from the detroit area and made sure it got in the hands of hobbyists there on one of the main 'local' boards. the guys have to know to be really careful with the 'younger' girls who are barely legal when the heat is on, and to be positive they know they are dealing with women who are age of consent.

i also agree that ethical hobbyists do not take advantage of women who do not want to be part of the game. its only a matter of self-preservation and keeping the po-po and the media off our necks.

Clubking01
01-16-03, 11:40
Here's the story Chester mentions from Thursday's Trib:

COPS DETAIL ALLEGED SEX RING
South Side man charged as leader of 5-state operation

A South Side man was charged Wednesday with allegedly masterminding an elaborate Chicago-based prostitution ring that spanned at least five states and targeted vulnerable and down-on-their-luck teenage girls.

Henry Davis, 32, of the 7800 block of S. South Shore Drive was charged with criminal sexual conduct, kidnapping and pandering in Detroit and faces life in prison if convicted for his role in luring girls as young as 13 to sell jewelry and then forcing them to perform sex acts, according to police.

Police said the prostitution ring attracted dozens of girls from at least five states--Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin--with the promise of a job and a place to stay.

"We've only hit the tip of the iceberg in this investigation," said Detroit Police Cmdr. Gerard Simon, adding that there could be more victims from more states involved.

Detroit police are working with Chicago law-enforcement officials and the FBI on the case. Officials said they intend to question others in the Chicago area who they believe were involved in the ring.

Officials said Davis, who was known to the girls as "Chicago," would profile the kind of girl he wanted to lure into the sex ring.

"He targeted girls that looked disenfranchised," said Detroit Police Sgt. James Tolbert.

The girls often were runaways or homeless, he said.

Police in Michigan had been trying to crack the ring for more than six months. But their investigation was slowed by previous victims' inability to remember locations or identities of people involved in the ring, police said.

Police got a break in the case Monday when a 17-year-old Cleveland girl tried to run away from some members of the ring, Tolbert said. She allegedly told a security guard at a Detroit shopping center, where she had been taken to buy shoes, that she had been abducted in Cleveland and forced to perform sex acts. Cleveland police confirmed a missing person's report had been filed by the girl's family Friday.

Ring members told the security guard Monday that they were related to the girl and that she was confused, Tolbert said, adding that the guard "held his ground" and waited for police.

The girl was able to give a description of a location and suspects to police, which led to a raid late Monday on a bungalow on Detroit's east side.

Davis and a 17-year-old boy were taken into custody Monday night. The 17-year-old has been released because the complaint against him was made by another girl who has since run away, officials said.

Inside the bungalow were seven girls and women ranging in age from 13 to 21, police said.

Tolbert said at least 15 men and women were involved in running the ring.

Members would lure the girls by offering them work selling costume jewelry, Tolbert said.

Once taken in, Davis "treated them like family," Tolbert said. They were given food, clothing and a place to stay, but there was a price, Tolbert said.

"[Ring members] would take the girls to illegal after-hours parties where the girls would dance. And that would graduate to sex acts," he said.

Officials said the girls were watched by group members at all times and often were beaten to keep them in line.

Big D
01-16-03, 12:17
Chester and Clubking,
Thanks for the Detroit (and now Chicago) information. It is important to know that these things happen for a few reasons. First, you should know that not every woman you encounter in this activity is there voluntarily. Second, let's see if they are able to go after any of the customers. I shudder to think of the charges a guy having sex for money with a 13 year old kidnap vicitm could face.

Chester, your Steam Room information seems to be beyond the understanding of many posters. While you specifically state in each port that you have not visited and are just passing on information, there always seems to be somebody asking for details from you. Might be time to skip the good deed of passing on the info.

Clubking01
01-16-03, 12:29
Happy G:

Great story. I miss Lady's perspective here at WSG, but still like to read her back channels.

Happy and SAFE Hunting!

Devlin
01-16-03, 12:32
Hey dudes,

HappyG writes, " Last Friday, I was out running a bunch of errands. I was checking things off my list...Menards...Home Depot...Whole Foods, when my cell phone rang. I heard a smiling voice, kind of low and sultry, an inviting voice that i was sure full of adventure.

"So, are you busy? Can I buy you lunch?."

I couldn't quite place the voice, but I had heard it before." i thought he was going to say it's ..Maggie Daley! :)

i am glad you guys met (and nothing else). i hope you mentioned how much her input IS of value to us. there are times, when i wonder if i passed her during the hunt since she also post about the sw side.

Antonio
01-16-03, 20:30
Just thought I should add my comments on the SA question, since I may well be the senior addict here. Started back in Florence, Italy in 1963 (age 20), and have been at it ever since, with periodic layoffs due to geographic obstacles or personal romantic engagements. For a while the "hunt" had become such an addicting obsession that I destroyed the springs in the seat of my car with all the cruising I did--which, in turn, ended up giving me a chronic back problem. I think the cruising and relentless pursuit of anonymous sex (though at times I craved for the warmth of a personal relationship with my temporary "regular") was a cover for a void in my life--a way to "kill time" (which is another way of killing the gift of life itself) rather than to face up to what I knew were the true challenges in my life.
But even with that insight I recognize how easy it is to slip into the old ways of organizing my time. So now I just try to keep the whole thing under control, asking myself fairly regularly:
Am I doing serious harm to my loved ones through my deception?
Am I undermining my financial well-being (however one chooses to define that)?
Am I undermining my health (physical & mental) by excessively pursuing these sexual encounters?
Does the hobby keep me from sleeping well at nights or from devoting myself to professional and personal commitments I know are more important?
If I live within these limits, I think I can keep from going nuts.
P.S. Just got back from Mexico: visiting "zonas" in Acuna & Zacatecas, casas de cita in Tepic & Saltillo, MP in Monterrey. But I still think I got it under control, as per above critieria. Then again, maybe I'm too far gone to see the depths to which I've sunk.

DaYat
01-17-03, 00:28
For me and SA, it was always the thrill of the hunt. That's why it had to be somewhat dangerous, it had to be in my car or behind a dumpster or in a trashy hotel room.

None of this 'escort' crap. I didn't want women to come to my door dressed like elegant ladies. I wanted trashy down-on-their-luck desperate women, that had little self esteem.

Since my self-esteem has improved a bit since I was extremely active on the scene, I can guess that my lack of self-esteem was probably why I wanted women with little of it either.

And the hotel had to be some s***hole, preferably with a phone (so they could call their dealer, and stay in the room all night) and porn movies. It always confused me why I would pay a woman for sex, and then while she was doing the deed, I would watch TV.

I tried the AMP thing a few times, and the escort thing a few times, but I wanted to find nothing but SWs.

I believe that I have conquered my SA, because it was at one time uncontrollable. Now, I have money in the bank, and I don't have to peg the ATM daily limit just to get my dick licked. I do, however, occasionally cruise the same places and look online for the same info.

Go figure.

sideeyes
01-17-03, 17:27
Going Going Gone...

Thanks to all that have contributed to the SA discussion. There are way to many to list. AND Sorry to all you very focused guys looking for real info, I never thought my SA issues would turn into a big discussion.

Like I said in the back-channel I won't be posting here but I might check in every now and then, old habits die hard...

Thanks again to Lady for posting up with the other side of the story. I know I'm not alone when I say I would have loved to meet you.

Over and out.

Ynot
01-19-03, 00:38
Finally tried A+ today for a change of pace. Made an appointment w/ Danielle. Her picture on their website doesn't do her justice. Her picture makes her look 10 to 20 pounds heavier than she really is. Very pretty face (you wouldn't know it by the picture), nice tight body, beautiful rear end. Adequate massage, nothing out of the ordinary. Was fully served with extras. It was a long way to go from the western suburbs, but I would have to say it was worth it. Danielle's a real sweetie, too. Thumbs up! However, like someone said before, the parking could be a lot better, and I drove by this place probably six times before I found it.

BadAz Mofo
01-19-03, 02:39
ynot

They really should update the photos on their website. I met with Suzie last week and her picture does not do her justice. She is gorgeous and is not as heavy as the picture makes u think she is. It only took 2 trips around the block for me to find the place, but I don't think I would go at night though. Glad to see u had a good time.

And to PR* - thanks for the advice, Suzie was everything u said. What a great girl.

PR*
01-19-03, 04:34
BadAz Mofo & Ynot:

I'm glad you guys had as good a time at A+ as I did. As ynot said, it is a great change of pace. The attitudes are great, unlike an AMP, you can communicate with them, also unlike an AMP, and their rates are lower than an AMP. Also, you don't have the risk that you do with SW.

Ynot:

Did you receive FS from Danielle? How did she work the tipping? I might try her the next time. Attitude is so important to me.

Thanks,

PR*

Jimmy Wu
01-19-03, 15:06
Can anybody share his experience at Leng's? I read some posts indicated that massage at this place is very "interesting." My personal expereinces are...well, unsatisfactory. I have to admit that the massage is good, but with all the tease and no finish, it was frustrated. The first time when I didn't get the extra, I though that was normal for the new client. But I went back the second time with the same masseuse and the same thing happened. All teasing, a lot of attention on my butt, "accidently" touched my hard with her arms while massaging my stomach...all in all indicated a good manual release, but no. Maybe I was with the wrong masseuse. Can anyone recommend someone to see at Leng's?

PeeWee
01-19-03, 21:08
i think the big question for me and maybe others is what is expected of a provider and what qualifies her for that role or line of work whether it be SW, escort or MP worker and at what price is it worth it, should we demand FS release by them do we hobbyist have any rights when laying down the $$$ and if it doesn't happen the first time should we go back to the same one (why) (fool me once shame on you - fool me twice shame on me)

i have had some very enjoyable good times with providers and never has one ripped me off but it seems some of them just cant cut it when it comes to FS all the way anything goes completely uninhibited action

it dose seem that all the rules of the game are laid down by the providers not the clients another (why) but your negotiating power seems the greatest with SW's at a high risk of LE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a Milwaukee hobbyist

JohnnyBeBad
01-19-03, 23:53
I've been away for awhile,but was out early this morning. The past week has been pretty dead in the few areas I made it to. Cicero Ave. was dry between 47th & Roosevelt on one day. I was out on Mannheim another day and it too was dead(isn't it always these days?). This morning I went down early(5am)and got some fine head on Madison west of Cicero just west of the Grand Hotel. The bs/w wanted 20,but did such a satisfying job with bbbj I gave her an extra 10.

Ynot
01-20-03, 18:20
PR*,

Question #1...yes.
Question #2...I decided to handle that up front. 1.5 was asked, 1.2 was all I had (wisely) and she settled for that.

Have fun!

SamaRy
01-20-03, 20:44
Originally posted by PR*

The attitudes are great, unlike an AMP, you can communicate with them, also unlike an AMP, and their rates are lower than an AMP. [/i]

PR, I am really bored with the same ol same ol and have been thinking about this as an alternative... Do you know of any good ones near Ohare or Midway?

perfectSW
01-20-03, 22:28
Few days ago, I checked North ave n picked up white sw named
Laura. FS for $80. She looks ok but body wasn't that great.
I got Contact # but she said it's temp disconnected. It really hard to find perfect SWs nowadays.

Dadawg_Chi
01-20-03, 23:49
Cruized home down Cicero tonight, from 47th to Midway and the streets were loaded, but not ready to pick anything up. Anyone else check out the goods?

Chigod7
01-21-03, 01:29
Hello all! Well Pocahontas is Back and better than b4. Picked her up tonight around 8:30 on 47th and Kildare. Whata wonderful french lesson it was.

Devlin
01-21-03, 12:29
Hey dudes, i was out late saturday evening on 47th near Richmond St. and met a regular wsw named Kathy. she's about 5'8" medium build with blonde/brown wavy hair and blue eyes. she is a decent french speaker, her lessons cost $30. Play safe, happy hunting

Chigod 7, are you lying? The Barb/Pocahontas that i and another credible poster know is currently in custody at Dwight Correctional. how do i know? because i know her given name, birthdate and I checked. Barb is about 5'6", slender, irish/spanish with shoulder length dark hair and eyes. she'll be there for a year. LE is aggressively patroling 47th from Pulaski avenue to Cicero. they park & cruise the alleys and side streets wanting to make a arrest. DON'T send contributing posters into a hot area with false information!

Clubking01
01-21-03, 13:00
Devlin:

Is it possible that Pocahontas and Barb are two different individuals?

The description does fit both, however.

Also, great point on LE. I hafve seen them going through alleys and side streets as well. Be careful out there, everyone!

Devlin
01-21-03, 13:37
Clubking01, could i be wrong, i doubt it. the last time i was with Barb, we laughed about the first time we met and she said her name was Pocahontas. well, i had said, "my name was Ranger as in Lone. " i've known Barb for quite some time and i am very sorry for her current situation but like i said, i don't want contributing posters sent into any hot areas.

Hoehoehoe
01-21-03, 13:48
perfectSW: Your pickup of "Laura" on North is interesting. Backchannel me at hoehoehoe01@hotmail.com.

I wonder if this is the same Lauraly that I've seen. Young, 19, white, dark red hair, pretty.

Let me know the contact # she gave you

Thanks

HHH

Clubking01
01-21-03, 14:37
Devlin:

Sorry, for the suggestion. I know and trust your judgement. It certainly sounds like the same person. I guess I was momentarily hoping it might be true that she was out again.

It is a shame, because I liked her a lot, and I hope it all works out for her.

Yes, the last thing we all want is sending hobbyists into an "LE ambush".

Chigod7
01-21-03, 23:09
yup it was pocohontas . I was with her b4 and she siad she lived near 22nd and western. that was about 6 weeks ago and i forgot the name she gave then, butt after someone called heer poco and gave here desciption i knew it was the same girl i was with 6 weeks ago!, So i asked her name , and she said Pocohontas. I was going to tell her that i heard she was locked up but we finished our meeting and i saw the 50 turning on the next block so i thought id split! Also on Monday night there was a ton of LE around, And i forgot to mention yesterday i was turning down 47th kildare to meet another person that works out o fthere house on that block, but i saw Le flashing there lights right in front of the place Be careful and watch out everyone!!!!!

PR*
01-21-03, 23:38
Ynot:

Thanks for the info. Hopefully I'll get a chance to try Danielle this week.

SamaRy:

I'm not aware of any good massage places right near Midway or O'hare, but A+ can't be more than 15 miles away from either one of them. Other than A+, I think you would have to drive to Rockford for a good FS massage parlor with American girls.

PR*

perfectSW
01-22-03, 02:15
Checked Armitage, North n 47th for 2 hrs(8 to 10 PM) Didn't get anything except tons of LE (it was way too many....Whoa)

Is that true LE's work more at the end of month??

Also how many hrs u guys spend to cruse?

BobEastSide
01-22-03, 11:05
SamaRy and PR - The Gunnison Spa is only 5-10 minutes from OHare. Head straight east on Lawrence, stick with traffic as it goes over to Gunnison, and you are there. I saw Kimberly there recently (is she the same as Kim?) and had a terrific time. Good shower, great massage and finish, all very sexy, nice body, no negotiations. No muss, no fuss, no rush.

Devlin
01-22-03, 12:07
Chigod7, you are a LIAR! your post is dated 1/21/03. you claim to have been with Barb/Pocahontas and you wrote:

Hello all! Well Pocahontas is Back and better than b4. Picked her up tonight around 8:30 on 47th and Kildare. Whata wonderful french lesson it was ...

guess what? .. she has been incarcerated since 12/24/02. i have been a long time reader & poster of this forum. my information and reviews are accurate and credible. i hope all newbies for their own safety & well being WILL NOT believe any of your past or present posts.

Also, your current back peddling post is bullshit.

Gooch
01-22-03, 12:34
BobEastSide
Kim and Kimberly are one and the same.

All4Fun
01-22-03, 14:26
hi all...any contacts you can send my way is great...am new at this, both at learning the lingo, being a member/posting, and the active members...and am reading posts starting back in April 2002 going forward...

8473893412@myairmail.com
Happy hunting

Devlin
01-22-03, 19:09
Hey dudes,

i am done ranting, stepping off the soap box and have taken a chill pill. play safe, happy hunting

SamaRy
01-22-03, 19:22
Originally posted by BobEastSide
SamaRy and PR - The Gunnison Spa is only 5-10 minutes from OHare. Head straight east on Lawrence, stick with traffic as it goes over to Gunnison, and you are there. I saw Kimberly there recently (is she the same as Kim?) and had a terrific time. Good shower, great massage and finish, all very sexy, nice body, no negotiations. No muss, no fuss, no rush.

Will give it a try this week.... and report....

Anyone know what A+ website is?

Fungul
01-22-03, 19:29
www.aplusmassagetherapy.com

Chigod7
01-23-03, 01:26
hey Dorklin this is a informational website, why would i lie ? i have no reson to do it. Maybe u should clean your glasses and take a look at what you see out there. I know who i was with and if you dont want to believe that i dont really give a rats ass..

Princer
01-23-03, 05:08
I was visiting this board for a long time. Today I felt I should share this with other heros. After long time I was able to pickup a sw near the junction of Lake/ Manheim around 6PM. White / big built / between 25 - 28 yrs. Jeans pant/ long black heavy full size coat. Half and half for 80 (demanded 100). Took her to my place, no rush, BBJTC. Overall experience i was satisfied because she is kind of obliged all request. Told her she will give me the number only after few meet. She told that mon, wed & thur, mostly she is around the play pen area between 5 and 8. (I will not go to that area, too much LE all over the place).

In this hobby i had very worst experience and as well as better experience. This one went very smooth, even though I was scared of LE some what I got brave to execute this task this evening which I did not planned for.

I learnt a lot from this board, thanks to all senior members.

-Princer

Clubking01
01-23-03, 14:59
chigod7:

Devlin is one of the most reliable posters on this Board. He knows the 47th/Midway area as well as anyone. To throw out insults only muddies your credibility.

I do not know whether the girl you saw is the same one that Devlin has referred to, but he certainly knows Pocahontas/Barb better than any of us.

I, for one, hope she is back in the game, but must believe that she is still in the clink.

In any event, Devlin deserves more respect than to result to name calling.

Devlin
01-23-03, 15:45
Clubking01, Thank You for your support! i stand by all my posts. This a.m i was going to reply to him but i decided not to engage in any war of words so this forum won't become like the other boards. let's keep it moving, 'cuz the crowd says so... :)

samedi69
01-23-03, 16:02
Princer

I smell cop coming off you man. If I'm wrong sorry, but that area has been DEAD for years and overpatroled by the LE. I'm really dubious of anyone seeing anything out there. I live vaguely in the area and drive that strip to work every day and evening. I've seen squat for years.

Can you give some more info on this girl, maybe a physical description?

Big D
01-23-03, 18:26
Princer is not LE, he is FD, as in foreign dude. Cops would not write in that broken English style, and say things like, "I got brave to execute this task." Still, I have not seen a SW on Mannheim in forever.

Clubking01
01-23-03, 18:30
Devlin:

Agreed. Let's move on....

Bukake
01-23-03, 21:34
Devlin: I happen to feel you were out of line. ChiGod is a solid poster. I have used some of the info he has posted and it has been helpful. Maybe you should look in the mirror before you start accusing people. I happen to think you haven't been a hundred percent truthful. How do you know she's in jail anyway? Is she writing you letters from Oswald Correctional?

Chigod7
01-23-03, 22:39
Thank you Bukake. I appreciate your support. this board is about helping other posters in our hobby. I was reading this board for a year b4 i even posted my first notr, and i did it because of the past help i recieved and i felt like i needed to contribute.There is no reason to lie on this board. Period. it doesent help anyone.

NewUserHere
01-24-03, 00:14
Is it just me or is has there been a lot of LE presence around 31st and pulaski?

Member #2944
01-24-03, 03:33
Jasmine 312-933-1222

This girl usually works Rush Street Area... has a few white girls with her sometimes.

I believe she is half latina / half white, but I could be wrong. Maybe she is mullato?

Her friends are all white.

Don't have any more info. Just talked to her on the phone a few times, but was never able to get anything together.

Princer
01-24-03, 04:03
samedi69 & Big D,

Big D you are correct, I am not a LE. Please accept me as one of your junior member in this board.

I did not expect any action on Manheim road these days, all it happened was a kind of luck while I was passing that area.

As I mentioned on my earlier post, I had good and bad times during the venture of this hobby. Good times are better service from sw and easy in pick up.

The bad ones are I lost my cell phone once from my car, then in another incident I lost my Ray Ban glasses from my car, in another incident i was about to mugged by 2 tough guys near Cicero and 27th, while i was talking to a sw, in another incident I was stopped by Stone Park LE while the sw was inside the car. LE asked me who was that girl, I told him; I met her in the bank and giving her a ride to Melrose Park Metra Train Station and showed the bank transaction reciept, then he asked me whether I knew her earlier, I told no. He verified my Drivers license and car registration and let me go.

I realised good escape never comes often and then I slow down my activity and moved to another hobby of getting contacts of unpublished escorts thru my friends.

I read in this board some where that : "Old Habbits never die"
I am not back 100% into this. May be not but I will never loose a chance if things are safe.

Be safe,
-Princer

JohnnyBeBad
01-24-03, 10:20
I think that samedi69 might be a little too suspicious of princer. YES,Mannheim Rd.area is certainly in what one might call the the DEEP FREEZE for s/w's .I remember the days of the Club Taray,Smokers,and two girls on every corner. Those days are long gone. I still get through the area quite a bit due to friends I have there. There are some girls still around,only one I actually have seen(name she uses is Sue,a ws/s) and I see some from time to time walking along Mannheim. None very good looking ,I assume crackheads. Only have seen one bs/w there in a very long time. LE is definitely around. One MUST be careful in Stone Park for they do many stings(no doubt as a supplement to their aggresive speed traps) I'm sure for the revenue they get. They usually set up on Mannheim just south of North Ave.on the east side of the street by that bank. SO-BE CARREFUL,and GOOD HUNTING!

Gooch
01-24-03, 11:27
Just to add to the discussion on sw's in Stone Park....
I live near there as well. Chester commented that cops can write in broken English. Princers attempts to write in broken English sound like poor excuses for broken English, because he starts out fairly normal, and gets worse as the post goes on. It's not consistently bad.

The sw's in that area don't hang around by Lake St. The few and far between that are still around are down the road farther, outside of Stone Park. Even thought I don't pick up sw's, I have been looking for 'em for you guys, and I have posted my sightings. I've seen one in Stone Park in the 10 years I've lived in the area. My guess, Princer is LE.

Big D
01-24-03, 12:48
Unless Officer Pincer is a linguist, he didn't make the mistakes that an English speaker would make when trying to write broken English. However, the point is moot. Why would LE from those areas bother to post here.

I believe that if LE put a decoy out who looked like a hot SW ANYWHERE in the city, they could have 50 arrests a night. They could have her stand in front of Water Tower Place in a tiny leather skirt and a low cut top, and guys would try to pick her up. There is no need to advertise or entice, it is like shooting fish in a barrel.

I don't get up and down Mannheim often anymore, but that whole area just seems dead.

Devlin
01-24-03, 13:01
Just when i thought i was out, they pull me back in ..

Bukake, if you would of read some of my past posts, i wrote that i knew her given name and birthdate so i checked the Cook County Department of Corrections webpage. she was being held there on 12/24/02. she has since been sent to Dwight Correctional for a year. Barb was a good find who will be missed.

there is NO WAY chigod7 could've been with her on 1/21/03 as he posted. the work i did does take a little thought so i can understand if it's out of his realm.

chigod7 kept directing people to the 47th & Kildare area which is currently a LE hotspot.

also, i was recently taken off the Oswald Correctional mailing list. :)

Timmy
01-24-03, 15:08
just a thought and i know from several visits. on a 1 year sentence with idoc, u do 61 days and then parole. that 61 days does not include any time awaiting sentencing(u get good time on this too!!), drug treatment, or work release. so, it is possoble for barb/pocohantas to have been released. check www.idoc.il.us with a name or birthdate u can get inmate info including parole dates.

Devlin
01-24-03, 15:42
Timmy, Yeah i know!

she was in custody at Cook County on 12/24/02. She was transferred to Dwight on 1/15/03 with a projected parole date of 6/24/03. Bottom Line - chigod7 was caught lying in his post and he has no problem sending hobbyists into hot areas.

i have been a long time reader and poster to this forum. i am sure my info has been beneficial. if you guys want to put your safety and well being in believing his posts, go right ahead.

i have grown tired of this thread. now please.. Let's Keep It Moving, 'Cuz The Crowd Says So.

Big D
01-24-03, 18:07
Just so you all know, the Big "D" referenced in the post below is not me. I was very confused when I read it. On one hand, I was a little concerned that I was throwing a Super Bowl party and did not realize it. On the other hand, I was thinking, I ought to be able to score some very nice tail at that party!

Chester, I assume that this is another mere pass through, and you have neither knowledge nor an endorsement. Correct?

No1nose
01-24-03, 18:39
Was Just Wondering if anyone Had any good contact numbers of some SW downtown. To cold this weekend to be out driving around and I'm sure they are all going to be inside anyway. If you dont want to post I can give you a back channel address if need be Thank for the help

Happy Hunting

I give A+ an A+ (danni has nice hands )

Ratso
01-24-03, 20:04
Hello from a longtime lurker....

Well, the cold weather here has really slowed down the street action. I've been out several times this week and haven't seen diddley.... and from experience I know that when it's this cold the girls usually have about 5 layers on and FS means slide them layers down ajust a wee bit.... not so exciting.

I just returned from Seattle and Oakland, and I'm sorry to tell you guys that Chicago sucks. Oakland in particular was SW heaven.... 3 nights in a row I picked up girls that I was totally knocked over by, and a relaxed 1/2 & 1/2 was $70'ish. The selection was incredible, and honestly, the girls I met were both young (>18, I checked), gorgeous and sweet.... oh well, back in Chitown now.

Anyway, one of the primary reasons I've added myself as a poster is cuz I know a special girl in Chicago, and when I told her about the board she asked if I could discretely tell about her. I don't want to be involved in backchannel go-betweens, but she's got an email address that she didn't mind me putting here (shonpowell@yahoo.com).... I hope she doesn't end up regretting it.... clearly not exactly discrete but she said 'ok'.

Anyway, she's a BSW and advertises on 'Midnight Chicago' as a escort/masseuse, and she's a real sweetheart. I've know her for 3.5 years, and while I generally agree with some of the comments that have been made here recently about NEVER trusting a SW, and I've got my own list of experiences to prove it, this girl I would loan my car to. I'd say about an 8-9 body, cute face, and a knockout 'no-humility when it comes to sex' attitude! She really grows on you too. And in the 3.5 years that I've known her, she's never up'ed my rates. And... in all that time she's never gotten so familiar that she's taken me for granted.... that is, whenever I see her she treats me like I'm the best customer she's ever had and her aim is to please so that you'll see her again. Consistent for 3.5 years, about once a week! And finally.... NO DRUGS!... and this one isn't lying either. She'll drink a bit at a party, but NO DRUGS ever.

She's gonna charge you about $65-$70 for a 1/2 & 1/2.... so she's not cheap relative to BSW's in Chicago, but worth it. Oh, and I didn't mention that did I.... she will change your mind about where you got the best CBJ and CFS you've ever had.... seriously.

Ok, ok, I've said enough and now I've got myself thinking about her.... hold on a minute..... ok, I'm back and calmed down now.

And for the cops watching this board.... she'll see through you in a minute, so have fun you assholes.

happy hunting!

-ratso

Princer
01-24-03, 22:06
Very interesting!

What you all imagined about me so far;

samedi69: Not sure, wheter I am a LE. But, will trust that I am not a LE, if I give the right description of the girl I met, and he should knew her before.

Big D: Good observation.

Clubking01: Cool. Let us not waste time on Princer, let us move...

Then my second posting: Trying to establish establish myself with senior members samedi69 & Big D.

Chester: Action king, always fast...

johnnybebad: He seen one sw there, so there is possible of some new sw trying to enter that zone. 100% that pace is not frozen, still little activies then and there. He is right, LE is too much in that area.

Gooch: Because he lived in that area for 10 years and observation an my english, he concluded that Princer is LE.

Again Big D: Scores A+ for his observation.

Ok, friends; how about , one for the team. We will have a get together in any place you wish, in a bar or in a kinky place. You will start laughing when you see me and gauranteed 100% you will trust me that I am not an LE.

The reason I am trying to proof myself is to know each other and share information by emails. So that we need not to go on streets and better we can call some one in low budget.

Waiting to see all your posting,

-Princer

Zoomie
01-25-03, 02:00
Man, how pathetic am I?

I haven't indulged in our favorite hobby lately because of the weather, so I haven't really had much to contribute to this board.

So with nothing to do on a friday night, I thought I'd opine on something here. There were a couple posts regarding a relatively new poster's broken english. My opinion is that Princer isn't necessarily foreign born. He could be, but I wouldn't make that assumption based on a couple examples of his writing.

I've many native english speaking friends who can't compose grammatically correct sentences in many cases. Some of them are college educated professionals. In many emails from them, I notice incoherent sentence fragments, malapropisms, and a complete disregard for punctuation. Now, I don't claim to be an expert on grammar, but I do make an effort to get the basics correct. I make grammatical errors from time to time, but that doesn't make me a foreign born non-english speaker.

Hell, even our very own Chester makes mistakes...using the word "right" when he should have used "write". And I'm sure most here can agree that Chester is a fairly intelligent guy.

Ok, I'm hopping off my grammar soapbox. Since its too freaking cold to cruise, I'm gonna go download some porn and stroke the bishop.

Later gentlemen, be cool

Hoehoehoe
01-25-03, 02:39
Zoomie:

An interesting post. One of the wonderful things about the WSG and some of the private backchannels is that they are very anonymous and they comprise people from all walks of life. A melting pot for sure. Now I'm not sure how well taken the diversity is when you stir it up in some babe's mouth (that hello kiss could taste like a trucker's dick or a doctor's asshole), but it is certainly interesting.

Grammer and language are interesting in that they say a great deal about a person. Typos notwithstanding (Chester's errors are virtually all typos I'm sure), I find word substitutions to be the most interesting (there vs. their, seen vs. scene, etc...and OK, Chester's write vs. right) and the parallel continues from the workplace to the WSG where people tend to distinguish themselves more in this manner than in their actual composition.

While the person who fills an e-mail with grammer, spelling and word errors isn't at all, necessarily, a bad person, it's a little bit of a mark of class, and perhaps a little bit of an index of the quality of a person's recommendations, i.e. someone's 9 is someone else's 5.

I'm truly not trying to sound snooty here, but it is interesting to see it unfold on the screen. It's actually pretty interesting...and I guess I'd rather have it that way.

Just like with some of the SWs...some of the nicest ones aren't necessarily the prettiest or the most expensive.

HHH

Member #2944
01-25-03, 04:18
HoeHoeHoe,

Grammar is spelled with an "A"...

LOL...

Member #4242
01-25-03, 11:11
I thought that Chester's use of "right" versus "write" was to make a relevant point. To me, that was obvious.

"I'm truly not trying to sound snooty here," Well, here goes, the correct word is "snotty"

Desi

Ynot
01-25-03, 11:52
Wow!! I can come here and get advice on sexual addiction AND grammar. Who needs Dr. Phil?

Hoehoehoe
01-25-03, 13:11
Grammar with an A...oh gosh, I must have been thinking of that hillbiller singer Billy Grammer...or was that an A also. In the South it's Gramm-uh so it never was an issue.

Hey, without spell checker, I'd never have stayed employed.

I hate to let this crack in the veneer expose me as an imperfect person, rats...the cat's out of the bag!

Good catch Chester!!!

HHH

Zoomie
01-25-03, 13:45
HHH,

I agree with your reply to my post. Trucker's dick or doctor's asshole? A SW once told me that we all taste like chicken. :p

Its my belief that the proliferation of email has been one of the main causes of the trend to poor grammar. People are in such a rush these days to send quick and instantaneous communications, that they no longer take the time to proof read. I guess its a whole pride issue for me. I tend to read and reread anything I write or post before hitting the send button.

I guess its like the difference between a SW who takes the time to give you a quality french lesson, and one who simply wants you to cum right away so she can score her next hit of crack. I know, I know...not exactly the best analogy. But hey, I had to somehow link it to our hobby, right?

Oh yeah..."snooty" as opposed to "snotty" was the right term.

Peace out!!

MadMax
01-26-03, 01:41
Hey guys,
Hope all of you are keeping warm and itch free. Damn this weather!!
In any case, I don't post here much but enjoy the commentary.
I had a question for all of you as a newbie and admittedly a guy with a sexual addiction problem
Recently I hooked up with a "female friend" through the wonder of the internet. I played it safe the whole way except on the french lesson, in which I was on the receiving end of an enjoyable although a bit toothy BBBJ.
Now, I think I have to pay the piper as I'm paranoid about having an STD. While not showing symptoms things still don't seem quite right, or maybe it's my own paranoia...still to be determined.
Now, my questions.

How often, if ever, do you guys have to visit the doctor due to getting a BBBJ?
Where do you go to handle it discreetly?
And how do you handle the wife?
This whole thing has made me hate being the way I am even more. thanks for your feedback.

max

Member #2944
01-26-03, 01:50
Although some STD's do not show up with overt symptoms right away in men, it's much more common in women.

Therefore, if you had an STD, it probably would have manifested itself rather quickly, unless of course it was one of the long term (in manifestation and length of infection.) systemic STD's, like HIV, Human Papilloma Virus (Genital Warts), Herpes or otherwise.

The good news is that most STD's are treatable in one way or another, and the most common ones can be knocked out very quickly with antibiotics. A case of the itchies on the exterior of the "package' can be cured with a few days use of Lotrisone or similar. (I've had to use this a few times myself!)

I'm not sure where you are from, but there are public health centers around most of the country where you can get anonymous testing and treatment. If not, then buck it up and go to your doctor and be prepared for a lecture. (I assume your local to Chicago, but it's freezing in most of the country right now...)

Your only other choice is to make up a fake name, go to a new doctor and pay cash for all the services.

If you call 1-800-342-AIDS, the CDC's 24 hour AIDS / STD hotline, you can get free information on clinics in your area that offer free or low cost services.

As for the "toothy BJ", tell the girl you want to be sucked and not eaten. If she won't comply, strap up or stop the BJ. As for the wife, I have no advice for you. (not married)

Cleaning yourself with soap and water and urinating immediately after any type of sexual contact (includes BBBJ) will help cut down on STD's, but notice I said <help> and not eliminate.

BigTimeLoser
01-27-03, 01:49
Hey all,

I just wanted to mention that the website for the idoc is:
www.idoc.state.il.us---i think it was incorrectly listed in a previous post.
Also, the additional info in that post regarding time served is a little off. Unless you are convicted under the truth in sentencing act (85%), you get awarded 1/2 off your sentence for good time. You are then eligible for 3 months+3 months good time...but you have to wait and receive this; it is not granted upon your arrival to joliet. You are eligible for the first 3 when you are 2 years short--the other 3 when you are 18 months short. When you are eligible, it take from 2-6 weeks to get the credit. Granted, this is all pointless if you receive a 1-yr term, but you are still going to do the 60 days unless your time served credit is more than original sentence, less the 1/2 time off. IE-you serve 5 months in CCJ and get shipped to joliet. Your 1-yr term is cut to 6 months and minus the 5 your did in CCJ, you have 1 month left. On the opposite, if you do 1 month in CCJ and go to joliet on a 1-yr bit, you cut it in half to 6, subtract the 1 you did...leaving you with 5 months. In this instance, you will do as little as 60 days, assuming you get the 3 months good time, or as much as 5 months...or in bewtween should your 3 months credit get applied later than expected. And if you're in on a violent crime, you will not get the 2nd 3 months gt...and god forbid you have a restraining order against you because you will not get either set of 3 months gt. Well, there it is...all you wanted to know about release date calculation in illinios...my next post will be detailing my release date later tonight. :)
Later,

Member #2944
01-27-03, 04:46
I forgot to mention, most of my typo's are fat finger mistakes. (except for the write / right one) That was a typing too fast to think / need to go to bed mistake.

Big D
01-27-03, 12:48
OK, once again, when I read Pincer's posts, they seem like the posts of a person who learned English later in their life. Nevertheless, for the sake of DROPPING THE TOPIC, I am willing to say that he may or may not be a police officer (he's not), and he may or may not be an native speaker of English who simply does not write well (he's not).

As for the self-described elite here, I believe that writing on the Internet has opened a forum for people of diverse educational and class backgrounds. As such, the full diversity of written English appears on the Internet. This is all the more true in a forum that discusses the one thing that people of all classes and educational backgrounds enjoy--namely, sex. Therefore, while it may be the case that a certain jargon has been created in IM communications, for instance, that eschews the basic rules of written English, the mistakes you see on this board probably merely reflect the diversity of experience on the board.

Finally, all of us have to make our own judgments concerning the validity of the posts we read here. The acronym YMMV is a nod to this reality. In my humble opinion, it is useless to judge someone's ranking of a woman or an experience on factors like their ability to spell, or use the correct form of there/their. The fact is that sex is primal and has nothing to do with your ability to write coherent sentences.

Hoehoehoe
01-27-03, 16:09
With the cold, there must not be enuf (see, I can do it to) hoes out on the street so we've reverted to primal grade school teachings. Sorry if my little post on writing bagged me into the self-described elite or whatever, wasn't (weren't?) the intent.

Anyway, after administering a brief qualifying spelling test to Chris this AM, (she past...uh, I mean passed) I did manage to get the lizard sucked dry, so I haven't had to revert totally to virtuous acts to amuse myself. She's in North Chicago, and yup, I know there's another board for that but I thought you'd all like to know that in spite of the cold you can get lucky. Chris BTW, has a fantastic set of tatoos and is selling a photo calendar. Her website should be up soon and I will promote it when it's up. As you'all know, nothing works if you can't get it up.

HHH

Clubking01
01-29-03, 14:17
Well, things have really slowed down around here. I imagine the weather has been the reason. Today appears to be a better day, and may have a chance to check out midway this afternoon. If so, I'll report.

Happy and SAFE Hunting!

dd113
01-30-03, 05:03
I will be in Chicago for a few weeks for business. Of course I can pay a lot for the girls in the adverts??!! I really am looking for the slutty street girls, crack hoes or a step above. It is not so much the money but the chase and the outcome. I will be taking a taxi to find them. Any directions from Lakeshore? Comimg from Lakeshore DR where would be the nearest area to find them? Any advice?

Big D
01-30-03, 14:30
DD113,
I think that taking a cab to do this might get kind of expensive. On the other hand, your cabby will almost certainly know exactly where to go, since they are out on the streets all the time. Also, I assume you a Brit ("adverts"). If so, have some ID to show the cabbie that your accent is not a CPD accent, but a genuine not-from-around-here accent.

Try to have them stay on the North Side. Good luck.

All4Fun
01-30-03, 17:41
Hi all,

I am a newbie here, therefore it suffice me to do some homework before posting. So, I finally am caught up with all the posts starting from back in the 4-2002. I've enjoyed all the great contributions from regular members as well as senior members. Thanks to HAPPYGARDENER, MWM, CLUBKING01, BIGD, MARIO_KALIENTE, NATURALROOKIE, JOHNSMI108, HEYDUDE, ORANGCRUSH, SAMEDI69, HHH, Lady, and countless others for making this forum fun, exciting and at times controversial.

Well, here's casting my 2 cents into the pond...and this is NOT preaching! POV is from some prior Biology knowledge...As male human beings, we are pre-programmed to spread our genes as far and wide-reaching as possible, knowingly or not. As female human beings, they are pre-programmed to be nurturers and find suitable provider for the rearing of offspring, knowingly, or unknowingly. If we did not have culture, we wouldn't be bound to the social etiquette of the classes within the culture for what's frowned upon or acceptable. As far as I am concerned, theoretically there is nothing wrong with being a hobbyist. Males are bound by societal standards and therefore cannot spread our genes without being frowned upon. The closest that males can ever get to spreading their genes are, amongst others: being a hobbyist, using escort service, being polygamous, having extra-marital relationships (this may overlap with others), masturbation, etc. We are pre-programmed to do what we unknowingly need to do, spread our genes. Some may express those needs more than others who have more inhibition. What is wrong with any of these acts is the cultural attachment and stigma attached to them. SA is only a term used to group common characteristics, behaviors, and actions. Does he who masturbates often rather than being a hobbyist make him less of a SA? …more to come later!

All4Fun,
8473893412@myairmail.com

aniboy777
01-31-03, 01:34
Captain Kirk (Chicago Freak Fest) is having a party this Monday, Feb 3rd. The email says 6:00 pm to 1:00 am. Usually their are girls there early but things don't usually get going until later. Most of the girls are pleasant and some are alittle shy. Usually we flirt around with the girls quite abit -- lapdances which are very reasonable, $5 to $10, most of the girls are not in a hurry, since they generally have plenty of girls. Last time I had two gorgeous girls do a show, pretty much on me and all over me, while everyone watched, it went on for 10 to 15 minutes. I gave them each $10, which was fine. It is possible to have alot of fun there. No bouncers per se. I have been going along time, and the guys that run it are very friendly and easy to get along with. I had a problem once with a girl and Captain Kirk quickly reimbursed me.

Orangecrush
01-31-03, 13:37
Seems Chester convinced Aniboy that it was okay to repost the e-mails here. The only thing I found disturbing are some of the addresses the post mentioned....

It is nice to know that someone went to one of these events. It sounds more like a strip club. Is that true Aniboy, or is there more offered there? Maybe I'll venture out there sometime.

As a side note, isn't there a gay bar on the north side called the Steam Room? That will keep me away because SA or not, I ain't going that route.

Clubking01
01-31-03, 14:05
aniboy777:

I agree with Orangecrush and some of the others that printing the address may present a possible problem. The event sounds interesting however, and I am considering attending, but I would also like to know if it is just glorified "lap dancing"...not that there is anything wrong with that! Just trying to figure in advance what to expect.

aniboy, please feel free to backchannel me at clubking01@ameritech.net if you care to elaborate further on what to expect.

In any event, good luck with the event.

All4Fun:

Thanks for the kind words. I found your thoughts on males inherently spreading their genes very interesting.

Happy and SAFE Hunting!

All4Fun
01-31-03, 14:37
ClubKing01,

Is this your new email address or an additional one? Is TSFSE no longer valid? ...just need to update my email contacts! Do you have contacts for Liz and Carissa (on 47th)?

Happy Hunting,
All4Fun

Member #2944
01-31-03, 20:24
All4Fun,

You neglect the fact the spreading genes means procreation, and has nothing to do with masturbation or sexual acts.

I'm obviously a hobbyist, but your thoughts and rationale are way off base.

Chester

aniboy777
01-31-03, 21:03
Gentlemen,

When you pick up a SW and tell us all about it, AFTER the fact, their is not much risk because their is not much “they” can do other than watch that particular area for repeat offenders.

You are anonymous and “they” cannot go back in time and get you. When we talk about where we were in the past, that is a major different versus telling “they” where we are going to be in the FUTURE. “They” have the date, time, and location. IN ADDITION, "they" have motive because the guys who frequent this board are on the “most wanted” list.

So, please be discrete and do not give details. Since there are no details to give we are ok. Right?

Aniboy

All4Fun
01-31-03, 22:38
Originally posted by Chester
All4Fun,

You neglect the fact the spreading genes means procreation, and has nothing to do with masturbation or sexual acts.

I'm obviously a hobbyist, but your thoughts and rationale are way off base.

Chester

Chester,

Yes, masturbation or being a hobbyist are two examples of acts of subdued/distorted spreading of genes/procreation. Maybe you are right and that I am way off base, but culture will mask biology.

By the way, thanks for all your informative posts. It's unfortunate that quite a few of your old posts (< 8-2002) have been deleted.

Happy Hunting,
All4Fun

Orangecrush
02-01-03, 12:59
Actually I was referring to the addresses mentioned inthe ad "FORGET 47TH AND LAFLIN ,FORGET 23RD MICHIGAN ,FORGET 1652 W
OGDEN, FORGET 1375 W LAKE "

Okay I don't have a problem with a corner, like saying "I picked up a SW at North and Elston", but isn't one of these addresses the old EPC? Were they not shut down? Does Jerry (assuming he still lives there) want a bunch of you guys pounding on his door at 10:00pm?

I have always heard the "biological" explanation for masturbation is to keep the juices flowing so to speak so that the male can procreate and spread his seed. I think they also explain that is why sex feels good. If the sex act was uncomfortable or did not give us pleasure would we bother putting up with all the bulshit we do? I mean face it, how many women do we really enjoy their company for an extended period?

All4Fun
02-01-03, 21:26
Originally posted by Orangecrush
I have always heard the "biological" explanation for masturbation is to keep the juices flowing so to speak so that the male can procreate and spread his seed. I think they also explain that is why sex feels good. If the sex act was uncomfortable or did not give us pleasure would we bother putting up with all the bulshit we do? I mean face it, how many women do we really enjoy their company for an extended period? [/i]

OC,

Yes, one of the reasons why the erogenous zone is on the sex organ is for the 'venting' of their loads. It is a win/win situation for nature. You are right, if it's a pain for sex, we would shun it. After that, males really don't care about where the load really went. Males really don't want to be tied down to any one person for an extended period of time. As we like to seek and spread our genes. It is what we are inherently programmed to do.

Happy hunting,
All4Fun & Fun4All....

naturalrookie
02-02-03, 13:36
HG congrats on 200, your posts are always well received here.

Lost of interesting threads lately.
I have been very low key lately. I have managed to meet enough girls that I don't really have time to check the board let alone hobby - with the exception of a couple of stand by's. As I posted in the past Julia in Oak Park is still here occasionally and still living with a blk girl who will work for the right Jon near 290 & Harlem. Black Ceaser and his girls haven’t been available to me in a few weeks so I don’t have a current agency but he says they should be servicing next week. I saw some TVs at red dog last weekend who were outstanding looking (disturbingly hot so watch out on that area of North) and one girl working who was blond and hot, about 35 120# rocker chick hair - no info. I have cruised north the past couple weeks and I have seen little action lately though the quality seems to be good.
Sorry that I don’t have any good info but I will gladly pass along the agency number the few specifics I have on independents to any regulars who wish.
If anyone is interested I have come across some girls who do drugs and are infrequently in the need of money. They are not sw’s by any means but the may/will have relations in specific cases when money is needed. The girls probably rate between 3.5 and 5 but I know there are others who would come around if some of you generous regulars were to help out in showing the money.

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?
Nothin. You already told her twice!

Just kiddin, please respect the ladies and the hobby. Play safe.

Hookers on the point is a documentary about hookers in the Bronx and might be interesting to some of you

Clubking01
02-02-03, 20:47
aniboy:

I'm trying to change over to clubking01@ameritech.net, so please update your backchannel listing. TSFSE is still active for the time being.

Princer
02-02-03, 23:36
Does any one used Honee Dee or Velvet of Chicago service before?

Looks they are hosting a party. I got the following post from
http://*************************EscortsEschange/message/7

[[[[Honey Dee, Velvet of Chicago, and several other beautiful ladies are hosting an exclusive adult party event on Saturday, Feburary 8th.

Each and every girl will be ready to fulfill your fantasies. Party
attendance must be booked in advance by contacting me at
sweethoneydee@h...

*2 Girl Shows* *Exotic Dancing* *Human Buffet* *Fetish Shows*

This is one event you don't want to miss, email me for more info
today!!]]]

--

Clubking01
02-03-03, 11:03
From yesterday's Trib. The saga continues:

COPS ISSUE WARRANTS FOR 8 IN SEX RING
5 from Chicago area are sought

February 2, 2003

Michigan authorities have issued arrest warrants for eight people--including five from the Chicago area--stemming from the investigation of a multistate prostitution ring allegedly run by a Chicagoan now being held in Detroit, law enforcement sources said.

None of the eight men and women had been arrested as of Saturday, a day after the warrants were issued, sources said.

Police have been investigating a number of people in the weeks since they arrested and charged Henry Davis, 32, of Chicago, who, they said, moved around to Detroit and other Midwestern cities as he operated a jewelry peddling business that was a cover for prostituting girls and young women. Investigators said Davis relied on several people as enforcers and recruiters as he drew runaway teens and young women into the prostitution ring.

As of Saturday, only Davis and Jamal Rivers, 17, of Detroit, had been arrested in the case. A 16-year-old girl testified against Rivers Friday at a probable cause hearing in Detroit. Rivers, who is being held on $1 million bond, faces charges of rape, kidnapping and prostitution.

At a Jan. 28 hearing, a 17-year-old girl testified that Davis kidnapped her in Cleveland on Jan. 9 and raped her before she escaped four days later. The girl also said she was raped by one of Davis' relatives during a ski trip attended by 30 to 40 members of his organization.

In an attempt to reduce his $2 million bond, Davis told the judge that he had strong ties to Detroit. But the judge said it appeared he had stronger ties to Chicago, including to addresses on the South Side. Police had searched addresses in the 6900 block of South Stony Island Avenue and the 7200 block of South Rhodes Avenue.

Chief_Wiggum
02-03-03, 17:45
Bored, so I'll post my sad ass TR:

2/1 - went to Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove to meet some of my friends. Strippers really annoy me w/their fake tits, but I think I met the new love of my life. I get her phone number and she tells me that she really doesn't date guys from the club but would like to be friends. She got me horny and depressed all at the same time. I leave at like 3 am and head home towards the city. I'm thinking about her the whole way home and I decide to see if I can blow my last $40 on a BJ. I get off on Cicero and head south into Cicero. I see nothing in Cicero, so I turn around and head north. Right before the highway on the right (east side of Cicero) I see this blonde WSW, wearing a gray sweater or sweatshirt and brown cowboys boots. Her face reminds me of the stripper I met. I go to pick her up but remember that I lent my friend like $20, and that my last 20 is actually a 10. I go to get some money out of the ATM and take a leak and when I get back, she's gone. Does anyone know who this is and when she works? I drove around for another 2 hrs and all I see are ghetto black chicks or fat ghetto black chicks. Too many bad experiences w/those girls (mostly crappy service). There was one girl practically walking out onto the street flagging down cars.

2/2 - decide to celebrate groundhog's day by looking for that girl again. I go out early at 10 pm and nothing. Drive around listening to loveline and see nothing until midnight. I go up and down chicago, pulaski, armitage and cicero (to 47th). Nothing. Finally around 1 pm I see one ugly bsw w/yellow hair. She's waving me on. No thanks... I go up to North (north on Cicero) and turn west and see some better built bsws but they're all still ghetto looking. There's also like 10 LE cars around. On Cicero alone, by the area where I saw the the blonde sw the night before (just south of the 290 ramp by the restaurant, east side of Cicero) 3 LE cars are driving in a row. All LE was running the red lights on Cicero. Finally see a somewhat decent bsw in red leather pants w/curly highlighted hair. I think about stopping by, but see LE drive by.

When's a good time to go? Where do the halfway decent ones hang out?

All4Fun
02-03-03, 21:15
FYI regarding the Exclusive Adult Party In Chicago!

after asking for more info....this is what I got...
=======================
Party Info....

Myself and the women from the club are taking over a multiple bedroom suite
for a special "sweetheart" party. Each gentleman that attends will be required to pay a $30 entrance fee at the door. While there, they can enjoy drinks, light refreshments and live entertainment. In addition, the lady or ladies of your choice will be available for "private" sessions. You will be responsible for providing a gift to the women you choose to get "up close and personal" with.

This is an exclusive, invitation only party. Because you are new to the
group you would have to be screened before being allowed to attend. If interested, please provide the following info.

This information is for verification purposes only and will not be disclosed to anyone for any reason.

Name:

Contact Number:

By submitting this form you are further stating you are NOT AFFILIATED with any local, national or federal police authorities, operating any undercover
assignments. Also, you are of age 21 or older. This is not an agreement for sexual services.

Thanks!
==================

Happy Hunting,
All4Fun

Ratso
02-04-03, 10:09
Ratso here.

So some of you guys read my review of Sharice and have contacted her! She tells me that you had a nice time and enjoyed yourselves. Those of you that have been tempted and perhaps a bit anxious about it, take heart.... how about a couple of you guys that contacted her.... jump in here and tell about your experience! Again, please be discrete.... but her email is 'shonpowell@yahoo.com'.

Ratso

hoodas
02-04-03, 12:43
Originally posted by ratso
Ratso here.

So some of you guys read my review of Sharice and have contacted her! She tells me that you had a nice time and enjoyed yourselves. Those of you that have been tempted and perhaps a bit anxious about it, take heart.... how about a couple of you guys that contacted her.... jump in here and tell about your experience! Again, please be discrete.... but her email is 'shonpowell@yahoo.com'.

Ratso

Ratso,
I hooked up Sharice based on your post and had a good time. Thanks for the contact.

Everyone,
She is a BSW, but cleaner and nicer than any others that I have met. Not the greatest face, but great body and great attitude. A little pricier than SW prices but worth it for the service provided. She has an apartment on the west side and like I said much cleaner and better service than street action.

Orangecrush
02-04-03, 17:23
Chester-

I think you missed my point. The problem isn't with you relaying the information from the Yahoo site. My point was his ad gave two specific addresses. I wouldn't like to see someone post "I got a great BBBJ from Mary who lives at 2743 E. Grand, Apt 3B for $50. Relax guys there is no address in Chicago on the 2700 East block of Grand.

I digress...

To Chief Wiggums,

That is the beauty of the hobby to some (and the problem with the hobby to me). You never know where a SW is going to be standing, or when, where the cops are, if she is going to get in some other guys car just ahead of you, etc. She says "I'm always out everyday at 2:00 on the corner of North and Paulina". She means "If I'm not too stoned I'll be looking to pick up a trick or two between 12 and 5 some where north of Division and south of Fullerton east of Pulaski and west of Halsted on the third Tuesday and fourth Wednesday of everymonth that has an "R" in it". Also, "halfway decent" to some can be a stone cold fox to some and and ugly pig to others. Case in point Anna Nicole Smith.

Timmy
02-04-03, 18:45
was out this afternoon on armitage near point. hispanic sw, carla or carlina. nice tits, a little on the chunky side, but, a good non rushed cbj for grant and lincoln. would go back for more.

Clubking01
02-05-03, 01:17
OrangeCrush:

Do you consider Anna Nichole the fox or the pig? --LOL

I guess that IF, she was standing on the corner, and IF, the price was right, and IF, I was in the proper frame of mind, she could "drain my snake".

But seriously, you make some good points. Since discovering this board about a year ago, I will also add that part of the allure of this hobby, at least to me, is finding a new SW, or at least a new location of SW's, and then being able to report it back here.

There are very few venues where we can turn to get such intelligence.

Happy and SAFE Hunting!

Jeff
02-05-03, 15:35
Has anybody been to Absolute Express on Millwaukee, right north of Lake/Cook Road?? I have been there three or four times, each time massaged by the same good looking blonde of eastern european descent. Each time I left after recieving a great hj finish. Boy each one had to been the best hj ever. I get the impression that a hj is all they will do though. They do offer outcalls, I wonder if the women are more adventerous on a out call. Anybody been there??

Devlin
02-05-03, 17:03
Hey dudes, Sorry this is not a report.

i was reading TJR today and all the escorts/****** do is ***** about how hobbyists/johns must be more specific when requesting what kind of services are desired, have prior reference date(s) with known escorts available and be ready to give out all your PERSONAL info to schedule a PAID date.

Anyway, why would most of these ass kissing hobbyists be willing to put up & pay up with these demands? knowing, it doesn't leave much work for LE to do if she gets busted and flips. C'mon, you know the broad will flip.

what do you guys think?

Tencan
02-05-03, 19:07
Jeff...Do you haver more info about the MP? Price? girls name? etc... Thanks

Big D
02-05-03, 21:05
Devlin,
I read TBD sometimes and I have to say that I am shocked at what pains in the ass the hookers are. Man, they all have this crap about how cultured and intellegent they are on their web pages, but then have 1/2 hour rates. What a load of crap.

I will never understand why a guy would give his WORK NUMBER to an "escort" so she can "screen" him. Also, they all say that once you have been screened, you need not be screened again, right after they say they do not keep any records. I think that if LE ever wanted to screw lots of guys they would just have to get the hard drive contents for one of these hookers.

In answer to your question-- the broad will flip to minimize her own trouble. I know I would. Why would I protect some clown who paid me $200 for a half hour of sex?

Chief_Wiggum
02-05-03, 22:35
Originally posted by Jeff
Has anybody been to Absolute Express on Millwaukee, right north of Lake/Cook Road?? [snip]

What are the girls like there, age and scale? What are the prices? Hours of operation? Is it busy? Let me know and I'll take a trip out there.

Ratso
02-05-03, 23:15
Originally posted by hoodas
Ratso,
I hooked up Sharice based on your post and had a good time. Thanks for the contact.

Everyone,
She is a BSW, but cleaner and nicer than any others that I have met. Not the greatest face, but great body and great attitude. A little pricier than SW prices but worth it for the service provided. She has an apartment on the west side and like I said much cleaner and better service than street action.

Glad you liked her Hoodas!, but as far as her face.... I think she's as cute as a button! She really does grow on you too. I almost feel like a panderer here the way I've been touting sweet Sharice, but on the other hand I do like her a lot and it's not easy getting through the Chicago winter when you're in her business.... and I'm not her boyfriend so it's not like I mind you fellas being 'with' her. That said, fear not gentlemen, this girl will treat you like a king! Also - when you write her, she typically writes back that you should checkout her pictures on www.MidnightChicago and then email/call her if interested (her contact ph# is in the ad). I've suggested she just give the # out in a reply email, but I think she wants you to check the pic's before next step.... I presume to peak your interest and for you to be fairly sure before moving on. On Midnight Chicago she's in the "Erotic Girls" section about 3/4 of the way down.... the only "Sharice" there.... the board has her pic from neck down.... don't know why cuz the one she submitted was full.... but NOT because she's ugly (she's cute and gets cuter every time you see her!). Also, the prices that are in Midnight Chicago aren't her rates.... she'd gonna run about $65/half-hour as her min, and if you treat her right that won't go up.

Ratso

BobEastSide
02-06-03, 00:11
Jeff - What's with the multiple posts in every Chi-town forum? Have you really been there, or are you shilling for the joint? Every forum I open tonight I read about the Absolute Express. Sheesh.

Jeff
02-06-03, 15:00
I wasn't sure where to post the topic. I wanted to know if others have tried it or not.

The place is located next to the gas station right north of lakecook on milwaukee. You have to call ahead to get an appointment. Its $70 for one hour massage. You might have to tip the girl to get a handjob. She was hesitant at first to give me one. It might be a real massage place, not sure. Thats why I asked. Let me know if anybody goes there.

chrome
02-06-03, 17:37
While I haven't tried Absolute Massage (yet), I know from a backchannel contact that handywork is a given. One evening, when I called both Aleec's Massage & Absolute massage, the same girl answered the phone each time. My guess is that service could be consistant for both.

One place to avoid like the plague is "Ninel's Massage" that's advetised in the New City and ChicagoReader. Unless you enjoy getting a rubdown by a woman that looks like Fred Flintstone in a short blonde wig, stay away. The door fee was 80 and I was hit up for another 80 for a standard finish. She settled on a 15 gratuity and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Granted the massage itself felt satisfying, but you would have to have a serious elderly fetish to enjoy this session.

------------------------------
picasso312@yahoo.com

Orangecrush
02-06-03, 19:01
Big D and Devlin-

Yes, many places ask for a phone references, but I've never had a problem. The big issue isn't that the cops get your phone number - what are they going to do? There is no real evidence you ever saw her or commited any illegal acts. I'm sure if she were under 18 or something there could be some trouble, but for the most part I think the concern is pretty weak. I mean, what happened to the people exposed by Heidi Fleiss? A little embarassment sure, but none of them were arrested were they?

I too appreciate the irony in a ad when the girls advertises how much she enjoys first class travel (or private jet), BMW's and champagne, then offers a 1/2 hour rate and when you see them you start to wonder if they've ever been on a plane before. Stupid bumpkins.

JohnnyBeBad
02-07-03, 11:53
I haven't used escorts very much over the years. You can get a lot better value from a good s/w. I'm not gonna pay someone 300-500 for what I can get for 50-100. And I have found some s/w as regulars who are every bit as good looking and probably better performance wise as any over-priced bimbo. That aside,why anyone(especially married guys)would give their work or home numbers is completely insane. Blackmail come to mind,but if LE were to get hold of this info while investigating some other crime,your household or employer could get a call. Not smart at all. If you are someone who has absolutely nothing to lose,then okay,but I suspect that most guys who use escorts are either married or have a SO. As for me,I think that any guy who spend 4-5 hundred for an hour with some bimbette is NUTS!

Timmy
02-07-03, 13:21
i keep hearing rumors of a bar near archer and ashland that has wednesday and friday fashion shows with "models" that provide extra service. anyone know the joint??

Ampert
02-07-03, 13:33
Stopped by arnie's last night.it was my first time and had a great time.by far the most liberal strip club in chicago. After getting over tthat minority feeling, things got very freaky.

Dadawg_Chi
02-07-03, 14:44
The BAR is called MEMBERS ONLY and is located near 47th and Ashland. It's actuall on the angled street the starts at the corner of 47th and Ashland and heads north/east. Supposed to be FUN, but don't know about extras.................. YET!

Devlin
02-07-03, 14:45
JohnnyBeBad, exactly. these escorts/****** need to get off their pedestals and thank their lucky stars that there are fools who will pay them for attitude & service.

Timmy, i don't drink like i use to so i can't be of any assistance.
remember: strippers tease, sw's please.

Princer
02-07-03, 18:52
MEMBERS ONLY fashion show used to be very hot during 1999 and 2000. And gradually it got reduced in action as too many people start going there. Inorder to visit during fashion show days on Wednesday and Friday , starts at 4PM and ends at 10PM. To enter the bar some existing member/visitor need to introduce the new comer. Ussually it used to be $10 per song for lap dance and 20 for $special. Few girls really allows to touch, some dont. But lots of fun inside. Most of the girls pass on their contact number inside for outcalls during day time. That place was busted by Cook County Sherrif one time and 6 dancers and 8 male got charged including the bar manager. After that incident no show for 3 months then they started with new rules. It is worth to check that place. Because some one remembered the name to me, so I will check pretty soon and post here.

The place is located nearer to the rail track. The rail track was not in use. When going from I290 go south on Ashland before 47th, there is a small lane (I dont remmeber the name) make a left keep going, you wiil be going backside of few houses and then you will find the bar on your rightside (That is the backside of the bar) Turn around; there is a empty ground next to the bar, it the parking lot for the Members Only bar.

If you dont want to take this trouble before knowing what is going on there. Then ask fashion show girls working in Stone Park and Melrose park area, they can tell you how MEMBERS ONLY is doing?

--Princer

field1973
02-07-03, 21:35
Looking for some MP action with FS finish. Been looking through forum, but looks like HJ finish. (I can jack myself off, no thank you :) )

I am new to this hobby... Any help will be appreciated.

Silvio
02-07-03, 21:36
-da dawg_chi

although i havent been there recently...its a great place to go check out the ladies and get some nice lap dances with groapge....however i cant see them offering any extras...

Schtick
02-07-03, 22:09
Actually, if you look in the phone book the name of the joint off 47th and Ashland is Vinces. There is a sign on the place that says: "Members Only" and something about having 3 forms of ID. Simply to keep the riff raff out.

Have not been there in about 3 years. Great fashion show joint. They always used to let you grab and touch and would stroke your cock. Lots of guys were able to get off. As for anything more than that you'd have to ask. I would guess it's certainly not out of the question.

They did get busted a while back and that is when I stopped going, as it became way too tame. Things may have changed again. Like I said I have not been there in 2-3 years.

Overall it used to be one of my favorite places to go. Be careful. I never had any problems but it is not in the best neighborhood. I should add it's not the worst either though. Happy hunting.

Lou
02-09-03, 02:43
Hey Schtick,

Please tell me more about these fashion shows. Is there a cover? How do the girls make any money unless they line up dates for later?

Sounds like a lot of fun. I live in the central part of Illinois and had read a past post that they used to have fashion shows in Bourbanea or Kankakee.

Anybody else know of some place that have fashion shows?

thanks in advance

Jonny
02-09-03, 03:13
Lou:

There are a bunch of bars with "fashion shows" (lap dances) in Melrose Park in the Mannheim Rd area.

go to www dot stripclublist dot com to find more info.

HappyGardener
02-10-03, 11:43
Lou,

I don't mind helping somone out, but this is the second time you have asked for all this faashion show info. What happened to all the info we provided to you back in July?

Use the Forum search for Illinois and you will find pleny of reports about fashion shows. There used to be one in Kanakee, but like anything in this hobby, the info is good for the day posted. I know there was a long discussion on the fashion shows several months ago on the Cicero board and the Chicago boards. They have diminshed in quality and quanity since their heyday in the mid 90's. One of the owners of one of the companies was busted for prostitution, and that kind of slowed the business down. I think she was found innocent BTW, after a lengthy trial.

As a vetran of these shows, I can tell you they vary widely in quality, depending on the bar, recent busts, and of course the attitude of the girls. I stopped at an old haunt recently after a several year hiatus, and the girls had their nipples covered with duct tape!

If you go, as an unfamiliar newcomer to the bar, be prepared to drop some long green before you see any outside action.

As for the girls making money, just watch. You'd be surprised how many of these guys are willing to have a girl in a teddy and pantyhose grind on them after they have had a few beers.

Clubking01
02-10-03, 12:30
MEMBERS ONLY sounds a lot like what Jimmy's in Berwyn used to be like. The action seemed to stop there a while back.

Although it has been a couple of years since I was there, I heard a few months ago that "fashion shows" were still going on there. In fact, there was one of those "undercover" reports on Channel 5 or 2, with hidden cameras, etc. This means that the shows were still going on, but under the radar instead of the full advertising that used to go on.

I know the Cicero place HappyG talked about as well. It did take up a long thread here some time ago. In fact, I'm almost willing to bet I was there some time when HappyG was "behind the divider"...

A Friday stop late in the afternoon used to great at Jimmy's, ESPECIALLY for a little grinding!

Devlin
02-10-03, 13:14
Hey dudes, i was out early friday evening on 63rd near Major (west of Central Ave) and met Cora.

she is a wsw about 5'4" skinny with shoulder length straight brown hair. she is a older gal & not easy on the eyes (3) but she speaks Great Deep french and her lesson cost $25 (includes tip).

play safe, happy hunting

Schtick
02-10-03, 21:22
Lou,

First off I have never paid cover at a fashion show joint. The girls make their money by going around to the patrons asking them if they want a dance. A dance will cost either $5 or $10. Depending upon the girl YMMV. With some girls $10 will get a much more pleasurable dance others it won't. Best advice is to take the $5 dance, keep your eyes and ears open to determine if a girl is worthy of $10 dance. The dance will typically last one song and then she moves on to the next customer.

Each place is different. I've been to places where the dancer would hardly touch you and I've been to places where they would grind hard with some mutual groping. Like I said YMMV.

As far as specifics, I've only been to a couple of the places in Melrose Park and they were ok. My buddy Tey is a regular at these places and he can almost always get a date, sometimes without paying. Typically he has to pay however. Anyways...those are my two cents.

JohnnyBeBad
02-10-03, 23:17
Devlin-Now that is a first for me finding a girl in that area. I've gotten much fine head over the years in Summit(63rd west of Harlem),but never where you got lucky even though I've driven through there hundreds of times.

Princer
02-11-03, 01:43
Recently visited A+. Rhonda gave good direction to her parking lot. If you drive fast you will sure miss the parking lot. The enterance was just back side of the parking lot. Highly secured building.

Chrystal and Rhonda was available. Decided to go with Rhonda. 60 + 40 Tip for a FS with Rhonda, she told me that she is the owner of the place. Rhonda looks better than the picture on her web site.

Rating; look: 3, attidude:7, Massage:9, Atmosphere:6,

Little disappointment: I was asked whether I need FS, I said yes and asked how much, she told 40. I agreed. At the end of the massage I understood FS means pampering the little John with baby oil. Nothing more. Then she told me that I should have specifically asked for, what I need.

New: New girls joining the team of A+. She gave the description about the girls. Hailey and Angela, both are dancer type body young girls. These new girls starts from 02/11/03.

What I understood with A+ is, don't hesitate to ask for what do you like to have.

--Princer

Devlin
02-11-03, 12:14
JohnnyBeBad, what is your email address? i'd like to send you a email.

chrome
02-11-03, 14:32
Princer:

Your info about new girls at A+ explains the Polariod I saw laying on the floor last time I was there. It was of a shapely white girl with very curly blonde hair, probably 21-24 y.o. I'm certain the name written on it was indeed "Angela".

A+ runs a great deal - I hope new ladies don't mean new prices.

Princer
02-11-03, 14:51
Chrome:
I was told that Hailey & Angela are both African American, young and dancers by profession and now trained by Rhonda to give massage. I have not seen the Poloraid. Will find more info on this and I will post.

--Princer

HappyGardener
02-11-03, 15:31
Originally posted by Princer

Little disappointment: I was asked whether I need FS, I said yes and asked how much, she told 40. I agreed. At the end of the massage I understood FS means pampering the little John with baby oil. Nothing more. Then she told me that I should have specifically asked for, what I need.

--Princer [/i]

I am very confused by this, Princer. FS means Full Service as in everything included. Usually a lot of money, much more than $40. Were you asking for just an HJ or HR as in a Hand Job or Hand Rub or were you truly asking for Full "ride me like a cowgirl" Service?

If she was going to give you FS for $40, then you should have taken anything the lady was offering. If you only wanted an HJ, then you paid the right amount.

Maybe she said $140...that would bring it more in line with the $200 that it normally costs.

And before anyone asks, it might be time for somone who has the link bookmarked to post A+ info.

chrome
02-11-03, 16:00
Maybe 40 extra for FS isn't that off base. I gave 60 for a 60 minute massage by Rhonda. When I asked about what was needed for a HJ, she told me atleast 20. If she'll take 80 for that session, it wouldn't surprise me that somebody who looks about as sexy as Oprah Winfrey would offer FS for 100.

I may be reading too much into that photo I saw. It had a date on it from this summer, so it's old for a new hire Polaroid.

http://www.aplusmassagetherapy.com

Ampert
02-11-03, 18:21
hoodas or ratso,

Thinking about hooking up with sharice. Was thrown off by prices on midnight but sharice cleared that up. Were is she located and how much for 1 hour session.

supernatural
02-11-03, 23:32
Ratso and Hoodas,

Was interested in hooking up with Sharice, everything is as you said it was going to be, email, call and meeting set up, looking to hook up before the week is up. Will post the adventure. Thanks alot for the reviews made it real ez.

Hoehoehoe
02-12-03, 00:48
I still marvel at anyone paying $40 for a HJ + the $60 or whatever to get in the door. I guess there's (literally) different strokes for different folks. Us lowly SW hunters get more kicks from the hunt than from the kill. There isn't much hunt in a HJ in my book, but like I said, different strokes.

Perhaps FS in the AMP lexicon means "Feeling Slippery" hence the $40 for the baby oil dip. Hell that would mean I'd have had to pay $4 an inch....that's a lot of money to get the lizard ready for the trip through the tunnel...and then wow...all slicked up and nowhere to go...show's over.

Of course no one's probably ever had their car impounded at an AMP, so maybe the cost does even out.

Somehow, though, getting some SW to choke it down and swallow is a lot more fun than running my laundry bill up by splashing it all around.

Oh well

HHH

chrome
02-12-03, 01:20
HHH,
There is the thrill of the hunt in searching for the right MP. It's in finding that spa that not only takes care of the handywork, but actually provides a great body rub by a decent looking European or Korean woman in a (hopefully) safe place. After having my wallet stolen and pulled over twice by LE (and issued only verbal warnings), I figured it was time to reconsider the virtues of massage. I'll admit, 30 for oral goes farther than 100 for hj & massage. Still, I spent so many long hours lurking the streets, the gasoline I used up probably evened it out.

JohnnyBeBad
02-12-03, 02:09
I'm still amazed at dudes that go to gentlemens clubs and fork over mucho bucks for some bimbo to give them a lap dance. These babes suck the money away from these idiots and they get nothing but a bone. Me-I prefer a good SW,and the feeling of getting off after the chase. Not to mention an occasional regular from time to time providing good reliable and reasonably priced SEX. I pity the fools who think a lap dance is really fun. I say phooey you fools. And Devlin,send me a line at willieloomis1953@yahoo.com. Anyway,I'll be cruising through the Mannheim and Armitage area on Thursday and I'll report back on this disappointing area.

All4Fun
02-12-03, 11:50
supernatural & ampert,

Do let us know how Sharice is...I saw her home page....and #! What are the service fee, and service rating. What do you think of her looks?

HappyHunting & keep warm,
All4Fun

chrome
02-12-03, 12:23
I can understand one reason why guys might waste long hours being dry humped by a stripper. In college (early 90's), I had no idea where to find SW's, let alone that there was such a thing as MP's. It wasn't until a Milwaukee newspaper reported a bust at an area AMP that I understood these places even existed. I wonder how many other guys figured out what to do by reading reports of LE busts. For me it openned a pandora's box...

hoodas
02-12-03, 12:43
ampert & supernatural,

I have seen Sharice once and the experience was very pleasant. I think ratso is a regular. She has an apartment on the west side. The rates on midnight are not applicable (except for suckers I guess). She charges $100 for a full hour but if you pay that I am sure you can get two shots, she is not a clockwatcher. $70-$75 would do for 30-40 minutes. She was really into it with me, but YMMV as always. Report back on your adventures!

Clubking01
02-12-03, 13:31
I agree that guys more often than not overpay for what sometimes amounts to a series of "air dances" at a gentlemen's club.

It also appears that the longer the club is around, the less freedom of activity is allowed in the "back room". I guess it is just a consequence of the club getting busted and closed down by the town over and over again.

When a club is new, however, occasionally a squirrel will find a nut (or get his off).

I remember when a certain gentlemen's club opened near South Holland some years back (for those who want to know, it has a sister club near the airport). A couple friends and I decided to check it out.

I had the best time with a young (very young, just barely 18) multi-racial girl. It was the best lap dance I ever received as she grinded me to completion. A little messy, but weel worth it under the circumstances. Now it cost me more than picking up an SW, but it was lots of fun anyhow.

I guess it all depends on what you are looking (and willing to pay)for, just like those who favor MP's.

MIDWAY REPORT:

Traveled throught the area yesterday afternoon. Saw one scary looking WSW in an alley just south of 47th around Kildare. Decided to pass. There were also a couple of BSW's on Cicero near 47th. Passed on them as well. I had about $ 25 on me, but none of them seemed worth it.

Happy and SAFE Hunting!

JohnnyBeBad
02-12-03, 18:10
Club-It seems to me that the area around 47th St.has dropped off considerably since last summer. There is ladies to be found,but the quality is way down.

Clubking01
02-12-03, 18:30
johnny:

It is very hit-or-miss in the area. I'm sure the cold weather has played a factor, as well as increased LE presence. I cannot remember a time, however, where I could not find at least one SW somewhere on 47th or on Cicero Ave.

Now whether or not I wanted to stop for some of them is another matter and addresses your other statement: -- quality --

Actually, Devlin has described some very decent french speakers over time, and I have found the same to be true, but some of them are just very hard to look at.

HappyGardener
02-13-03, 12:00
HHH, et al;

I thought about your post for a day and don't know if I have come up with any pithy response. In the grand scheme of things, I would take an AMP expierence over picking up an SW, and doing it in the car anyday. Lets keep the discussion there, and not get into SW or escort encounters in a hotel room.

For that $60 entrance fee, you often get a body shampoo cleaning you in cracks and crevices, you didn't know you had. You get some time to reflect on what might happen while you warm up in a sauna. And then if you are lucky, and you get the right girl, you can get a very good massage. Then the flip-over, where we get to find out if if this an erotic massage with total relaxation or just a theraputic massage.

I admit, I have had some bogus massages over the years. But most of the girls have acted interested, given good massgaes and given me a happy ending. I am different in many of the AMP guys here in that I never expect FS any time i walk into a AMP. If I get to massage her, play a little and end up with a HJ or BJ, I am fine. It seems that only in the last yearor so has FS become the norm at most of the AMPS.

I have also picked up some pretty uninterested SW's who have rushed the event, as if they were setting some type of record for getting in and out of a car.

I also look at it this way: While I enjoy the dance of driving around watching for girls to jump in and out of shadows, I also like knowing that there is a clean, quiet bldg, that I can go to where I am assured service.
I don't have to drive for hours.
I am not letting a drug-addled girl into my car.
I am not risking $$$$ in fines and fees.
I am relaxed, stretched out, naked, not sitting in my car with just my wally sticking out of my pants.

I actually have more for this, but duty calls and I have to leave. if I can I will add more later. If not, I hope you see where some of us AMP guys are coming from.

Big D
02-13-03, 12:30
Hey guys,
I just wanted to add a comment or two on strippers and AMPs.

First, as long as you are going to a strip club for the entertainment and not sex, they are fine. Sometimes it is nice to have a beer while some incredibly hot girl dances. However, if you can't have fun if you don't bust a nut on her, strip clubs are bad news for you. Same goes if you are one of these guys throwing hundreds of dollars at a stripper hoping for sex. Take them for what they are and they are fine.

As for AMPs, I agree with much of what Happy says below. However, I will point out that oral and FS are much more cost effective than HJs at most AMPs. The price spread is usually small enought that it is a better use of your horn dog dollar to get oral than a HJ. Also, oral does not leave that telltale baby oil smell on your pecker... Also, I get tired of driving around in shitty neighborhoods trying to pick up crack hos and not get arrested. I mean, I think I have seen two SWs as hot as 60% of the women in AMPs. Granted, if you are not into Korean women, this ratio will drop dramatically. Nevertheless, there are rational reasons to go to AMPs and pay for service, as opposed to the risk of SWs. On the other hand, if risk is your kick, SWs are perfect for you.

Ampert
02-13-03, 13:45
My 2 cents,

Long time lurker, new poster. my thing is working a amp for how long it takes to get fs. Going to Peking is no challenge. I've done it and enjoyed it but it's a no brainer. There's nothing better then finding a girl that gives a great massage and working into fs over time. At that point you get a great massage and gfe. it's alot more personal and to me more enjoyable. also less likely of picking up anything. This week i've met my goal at two places. pine tree (didn't take very long) and green (much bigger task).

Clubking01
02-13-03, 14:45
I know I'm going back about 25 years, but do any veterans remember "Smokers Health Club" on Mannheim?

A great place in the annals of the sex trade.

Jonny
02-13-03, 18:25
Never got to Smoker's, but I enjoyed the clubs on Ogden Ave. in Lyons, including "Michael's Magic Touch", owned by Michael Spilotro, who met a grisly end in a cornfield in Crete (immortalized in the film "CASINO").

I spent most of my spare cash in the 70's and early 80's at The Vagabond Lounge and The Show Club in Chi. Heights.

Member #2944
02-13-03, 20:32
Was out on north last night around 11:30 PM. Nothing. (California to Sheffield.

JohnnyBeBad
02-13-03, 23:58
Club-Not only do I remember Smokers,I indulged myself there. And I also made it into Club Taray,My Friends Place,and Odos.What I really remember though was the great selection of SW's all over the area. TODAY-I saw one wsw who looked like a crack head wandering around near Armitage and Mannheim. Passed. There is a new club where the Cherry Club used to be. It is a Russian club of some sorts but it seems to be a private club.

mikie
02-14-03, 02:08
Originally posted by Clubking01
I know I'm going back about 25 years, but do any veterans remember "Smokers Health Club" on Mannheim?

A great place in the annals of the sex trade.

I got into a fight with the bouncer there. He really kick the shit out of me. He cheated, he had a lead ball enclosed in his fist. I sure would like to get my hands on that guy.

All4Fun
02-14-03, 10:18
Originally posted by ampert
My 2 cents,

This week i've met my goal at two places. pine tree (didn't take very long) and green (much bigger task).

Ampert,

Where is Pine Tree and Green?

All4Fun

Ratso
02-14-03, 15:58
Ratso here.

Supernatural and Rampert - I forget who asked what question, but Hoodas summed up on Sharice quite well. She'll charge about $100/hr, with a min charge of about $65 (for 1/2hr or less). She doesn't watch the clock, but will expect you to be fair. She has an apartment on the west side (near Pulaski & Roosevelt).... not the greatest area, but her immediate neighborhood seems safe.... I've parked there at least 50 times over the last 3-4 years and never had any issues. There's usually parking available immediately in front of her place. She's one super girl, clean, polite, smart. She'll also meet you at other places than her apartment.... like a hotel or even your car if that's safe (like a van).

You'll be glad you did.... she's hot and really gets into it when things get a little steamy. A better CBJ I have yet to find, and the FS is great.... she's got a tight little box and superb muscle control..... afterwards I've had to ask her if she would release it back to me!

Treat her right and you'll have a smile on your face whenever you think of her.... just before you reach for the phone.

shonpowell@yahoo.com, www.geocities.com/shonpowell, or go look at her MidChi page ("sharice" in the Erotic Ladies section)

Ratso

Flashman
02-14-03, 18:18
Chester, thanks again for the post on your mail from "where it at".
I think you said (previous post) that you have not tried it yet yourself.

Anyone out there with a report? Please post.

Big D and HappyG, my fellow AMP devotees. You guys got it right. Any newbies out there read these two posts.

Finally, the past history of Mannheim. My friends place, east side of the street. What great memories. Now gone for good on that strip.

MWM
02-14-03, 18:45
Cruised Armitage, North and N Cicero this afternoon and only saw 1 ugly WSW. Anyone seen Sonya (Armitage) lately? I miss her talents!

Clubking01
02-14-03, 19:31
Smokers Health Club was a great place, no more than a disquised brothel. This in the days when Mannheim was loaded with adult bookstores, strip joints and massage parlors.

Smokers had an adult bookstore in the front. To go in the back, you paid a fee (I think it was $ 50) and were given a receipt, then went into a room where a bunch of girls were sitting aroung in lingerie. It was like Las Vegas.

When you found the girl you liked (there were usually at least 6 around to choose from), you gave her the receipt and she took you into a private room. You negotiated the appropriate sex act from there.

Yes, in those days (around 1977), not only was Mannheim wild, but so was Lyons (as Jonny said) and Cicero, too.

Sorry to the younger guys for the trip down "memory lane".

Happy and SAFE Hunting!

genuis8
02-14-03, 22:41
Just saw the new advertisement by VIP Day Spa (that used to be in Cumberland Ave) in the new Yellow Pages of Chicago. The new address is 4422 N. Milwaukee Ave, Chicago (corner of Montrose & Milwaukee). Same exact ad as before except with the new address.

Also browsing thru the Sun Times and saw an ad of a new spa on 5050 N. Cumberland, Chicago (was this the old VIP spa's location?). The ad says something about european masseuse and they have swedish, deep tissue, russian (?), oriental (??) and shiatsu.

Also saw another ad by the spa that was on corner of Harlem ave & Milwaukee ave. They were closed for a while and might have re-opened now?

Ratso
02-15-03, 09:45
Originally posted by MWM
Cruised Armitage, North and N Cicero this afternoon and only saw 1 ugly WSW. Anyone seen Sonya (Armitage) lately? I miss her talents!

She's back MVM. Talked to her Friday morning on Kedzie, between Armitage and North. She's been locked up for 2.5 months and is now VERY cautious. Walks Armitage from Central Park to Kedzie, south to North, then reverse. Mornings mainly. I was enroute on business, so no time for interaction.... too bad, she's cute and nice attitude.

-Ratso

JohnnyBeBad
02-15-03, 13:23
OKAY-For you Mannheim members of yesteryear-There is a secondhand shop now called Margies on Mannheim about two blocks north of Armitage. Back in the day,it was an adult bookstore with booths for viewing movies in the back. One night I went in and a very good looking BSW was hanging around the booths. She got in with me and gave me wonderful head. Being the young dude I was then (late 70's),I was ready for more. I ran out to my car and grabbed some shower curtains,then got back in the booth almost banged her through the thin plywood walls. OH,for the good old days. One more question for anyone who might remember-There was a hotel on Mannheim just north of Grand on the west side of the street called the Embassy. I believe it is a medical center now. In it,was a strip club where one could get done. Does anyone remember the name of that club???? I can't.

Dr.Luv
02-15-03, 15:11
Good morning gentelmen,

I am a new poster and this is going to be my second post. I try to keep up with your postings all the time. I do not have that much time to dedicate to the hobby, hence I do not have too much info to share. In any case I was by Elston/North and saw decent looking SW at the BP station there. I was with someone else, and did not have time to take a closer look at her but she looked ok from the distance. This was last wednesday night and it was very cold out there.

Those are my $0.02
good luck, and happy hunting. Keep the info comming in..

I am also posting a review on the Florida board since I was there about 2 weeks ago and got an escort to stop by and give me excelent service.

HappyGardener
02-16-03, 00:18
Are you talking about Club Taray?
or the one across the street called My uncles Place?

HappyGardener
02-16-03, 00:23
Also, just to prove that God does have a sense of humor:
The old Smokers Health club building is now a Spanish Apostolic Church.

Murphy85737
02-16-03, 13:13
Anyone ever try Dancer's in Palatine? Did a search with no luck....Never mind - retried and found postings :-)

Professor X
02-16-03, 13:49
Anyone heard of a girl who goes by the name of Sade (yes just like the singer)? She worked at one of the live booths at the Lansing Michigan Deja Vu strip club. I liked her a lot, but she didn't like Lansing Michigan. She told me that she had a 1-800 number and that she was moving back to Chicago. Any info would be great!

thanks,

the professor

JohnnyBeBad
02-16-03, 20:51
happy- No,Club Taray and My Friends Place were south of Grand with Taray on the west side of Mannheim and Place on the east side. This strip club was in the Embassy Hotel which was one block north of Grand Ave. of the west side of Mannhein. The hotel has been gone since at least the mid 80's maybe a little earlier.

Clubking01
02-17-03, 15:48
There was another club that opened for a short time, maybe 5-6 yrs ago, on the southwest corner of a main intersection on Mannheim. It was around Grand, maybe a bit south.

I went in maybe once, then it was "closed for remodeling", I guess permanently. The intersection was on an overpass. Anyone familiar with it?

I don't remember that place's name.

kdawg346
02-17-03, 21:10
You must be talking about the Fox Lounge, a sorry dive with a plywood stage, dancers wore pasties, went there once, about as fun as a trip to the dentist. Was glad to see that other dump up the road, the Cherry Club, finally closed down. All those fun places here back in the 70's & 80's were a little before my time however as a high school kid I do remember hearing the stories & recall seeing some of the news reports on TV with the locals complaining about the SW's & strip clubs, must have been a fun little stretch of highway.

The_Truth
02-17-03, 21:16
You guys are probably happy you were not at Club E last night.
A work friend of mind drove past the club and said it was total madness. People injured and dyeing in the streets. From what the news said 21 people died, and many more injured. Wonder how much responsibility the city is going to get tagged for this tragedy. It said on the news that the club was still in operation even though of an alleged violation of a court order.
It also said on the news that some people that finally made there way out side where being ordered back inside and pushed back inside of the club by Chicago Police officers who just arrived and did not know what was going on yeat. You can read the whole news article here.
http://www.nbc5.com/news/1981489/detail.html

Devlin
02-18-03, 12:58
Hey dudes, i was out Friday evening on 63rd near Monitor avenue (west of Central) and met Mary Ann (about a 5).

she is a older wsw about 5'5", blonde, medium build with a nice rack. Mary Ann has more miles on her than a greyhound bus. years back, she used to work on 47th from Western ave to Damen. she speaks french very well, her lesson cost $30.

the pickings are slim on the sw side. play safe, happy hunting

misohorny
02-18-03, 13:06
Several years ago I went to EPC, a place run by a very nice middle aged guy named Jerry, where there was a membership fee, an entrance fee, and then you worked out particulars with the girl of your choosing. Was a real nice atmosphere with a big screen TV, food and drink, and three or four private rooms. Jerry always had a thing for having beautiful girls there. I will be in Chicago in a week and I would like to know if the place is still around. I heard he got busted, but when I put in a call to him a couple of weeks ago, I spoke directly to Jerry and he said he's still open for business. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is it safe?

misohorny
02-18-03, 13:08
Has anyone had any experience with a girl of Latino descent named Edda or Staci? Very cute, probably late twenties or early thirties. I have lost touch with her, would love to know how to contact her! She used to hand around EPC.

Gooch
02-18-03, 14:07
genuis8,
Thank you for the info on the new VIP. I'll be checking it out soon.

Peopleselbow, you still lurking? Hope so, 'cause I'm sure you'll want to check it out as well.

HappyGardener
02-18-03, 14:34
[QUOTE]Originally posted by genuis8
[i]Just saw the new advertisement by VIP Day Spa (that used to be in Cumberland Ave) in the new Yellow Pages of Chicago. The new address is 4422 N. Milwaukee Ave, Chicago (corner of Montrose & Milwaukee). Same exact ad as before except with the new address. [i]

Drove by here on Sunday morning. It is not open yet. It is three store fronts with glass windows covered by new blinds. the first store has the entryway and has a sign on the door saying they are not open, and you are an inspector to please call this number. It has sinks and chairs and looks like a regular hair salon. Can't tell what was in the other two storefronts as those vblinds were closed.

MWM
02-18-03, 16:30
Ratso, thanks for the tip, I'll be out tomorrow AM looking for her...she's gives great head!!!

Devlin, 63rd St West of Central...I live close to there and will be checking it out soon. any tips on time of day etc?

Member #2944
02-18-03, 20:21
check out this site. http://www.policetalk.com. It's hilarious. Lots of dirt on police officers.

Red734
02-19-03, 13:16
I realize it's a double-edged sword, but I'm surprised there aren't more SW hanging around or inside the bookstores on Manheim, especially Manheim Books which almost promotes the GH thing. I know it's an easy target for police, but I've never seen a cop in the bookstore parking lot in all the times I've been there, or any girls for that matter. Would think some gals would hang out there.

Any thoughts?

All4Fun
02-19-03, 13:40
Originally posted by ratso
Ratso here.

Just some tips.... she's about as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rockin chairs right now.... get through it once, and you'll never have to again!

-Ratso

Ratso,

How do you rate her french lesson?

All4Fun

Devlin
02-19-03, 13:41
Ratso, i think you're doing Sharice a disservice by constantly Promoting her on this forum.

i am a little confused, you wrote:

" Well, I spoke with Sharice on the phone today, and I'm sorry to report that I believe she has been stung by the police that watch this board.... and I think they got her. She wouldn't give me any details, I think cuz she was upset ...

then you wrote:

but did say that the cop showed her printouts of MY messages on this board!"

If LE is on the job and we follow your instructions - discuss payment & whip out our love rods THEY WOULD have cause to swarm on us like hobos on hamburgers.

You gave her a good review and provided contact info. let others take the plunge and post about their encounter.

just my .02 cents

HappyGardener
02-19-03, 19:18
Devlin: Congrats on 100 posts.

Just an observation: 6 of 6 posts done by ratso have concerned Sharice. pretty much all of them have included her contact info. I don't mind a bit of self-promotion, but at least be honest about it.

Ratso
02-19-03, 20:27
Ratso here.

Actually it was 5 of my 6 posts were regarding my friend.... one post was regarding the girl MWM was lookin for. There, I feel much better.

But.... points well taken (Devlin & HG).... I'll tone it down about my little friend.... she's a bit unhappy with me as well for jumping to conclusions. I'm not sure what did happen and I read too much into the little she said.... it might have been as simple as a phone call from a forum member just to warn her about LE lurking on the board.... she ain't sayin, in fact she ain't answering my calls right now!

Sorry Happygardner.... I'm not her.... just an adoring hobbyist.

Look.... no contact info.... but I feel so.... worthless.

-Ratso

Clubking01
02-19-03, 20:32
Maybe Ratso is getting a commission?

Anyway, my congrats to Devlin on hitting the "hot 100".

I need to check out the 63rd street action. Any timeframe?

Happy and SAFE Hunting!

Big D
02-20-03, 00:26
Devlin, you the man. 100 down, 100 to go.

Not to pile on, but people who monitor this board keep track of things they are interested in. There is no reason to keep recommending someone. There is a search function...

I have been running through Uptown at all hours the last month or so. Saw a BSW next to the Aragon about a week ago, but otherwise completely dead. Lawrence all the way to Clark has nada, Leland from Sheridan to Broadway is zip.

Come to think of it, I have not seen a full strolling SW in ages. Maybe the mayor is finally getting to them all.

HappyGardener
02-20-03, 02:04
Big D

I actually saw a BSW in Uptown yesterday morning at 10:30 am on Sheridan and Sunnyside. I was running and errand there, so I went up and down the street 3 times in 10 minutes and she was strolling oh-so-slowly and making eye contact.

Sorry guys, no contact info, but just to let you know that there is still one street walker in our fair city.

Remember there is a city election in a week .

Clubking01
02-20-03, 12:32
Happy G makes a good point. Watch the next week until after Tuesday's elections.

With that out of the way, and warmer weather in the offing at some point, we should see some reappearance of SW's shortly. Remember, they have to make a living like everyone else, even if most of it may go to feeding their habits (whatever they are).

It has been slow, but even in raw, cold weather, you can usually find one or two SW's on the street somewhere. The Midway area has been dead lately, but I still have seen a couple of isolated incidents, plus what Devlin has reported, in the last two weeks. I haven't stopped due to several reasons, but still expect things to pick up within the next few weeks.

Ah, there's nothing like cruising on that first warm day of the year and seeing the SW's out in all of their glory.

Happy and SAFE Hunting!