PDA

View Full Version : 2003 General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Ms Lady
11-03-03, 17:52
Ratso,

"One mans trash is another mans treasure".
I'm not sure who said that but its true.

C'mon on guys I'm sure you all have a sw in your closets who was good sexually but ugly in the face.

Its all about chemistry, besides wasnt it Ratso that made the sw bark? Thats what I call getting a show.

I have heard guys on here brag about needle shooting dopefiends like they were a piece of gold. Untill they found out otherwise, that the sw they bragged was really just another hype.

I am enjoying all the posts.

Stay safe, strap up.

Lady

Member #2944
11-03-03, 18:10
Ratso,

The posts you complete about Sharice makes me think that a) it's your wife and you're trying to get biz for her b)You are secretly in love with her c) you have a financial deal w/ her.

I mean, really, man... read your posts. You gush over her as if she were heidi klum.

Taco Malo
11-03-03, 19:51
Man this blows!

I only found out about this place a few months ago - and now they are closed.

Just called A+ Massage Therapy...they "no longer do massages".

Hey, I know over there by A+ there is another adult entertainment type establishment (same building). There's a sign on the door with a drawing of a woman in a thong, and it says "by appointment only".

Anyone know where that is?

Damn I am bummed out. Well, here's to them starting back up again!

Big D
11-03-03, 21:30
Wow, lots to cover here.

Ynot, I hope your reordering of priorities works out for you. Every so often in life that happens. Via con dios.

With regard to Damen, there are SWs out there sometimes, but I have never seen one worth stopping for. First, they have all been either hillbilly white girls, or druggie looking black girls. Not good. Second, that neighborhood is poised to have a Wicker Park-type reaction to prostitutes in the 'hood. It will not take many used condoms to show up in front of the $800,000 houses before people start to get pissed. It just isn't worth the hassle. Finally, I could never figure out the timing over there. I drove through there at *all* times of the day and night and it seemed pretty random. Not worth adding it to a track, but worth looking at if you are in the neighborhood anyway.

With regard to Ratso. Oh, Ratso. The Sharice/Maurice joke will never get old. Might as well just ignore it and move on with your life. The fact is, that gurrrl looks kinda, ahem, manly, and that just isn't going away.

Ratso
11-03-03, 22:53
Chester,

I'm not "secretly" in love with her, I'm openly in love with her. 'Love' might be bit strong, but I do love it when she sucks and fucks me. Does that count?

And I do have a "financial arrangement" with her: I give her money, and she sucks and fucks me.

The only one you were completely wrong about was the 'married to her' part.

I didn't want to do this Chester, but your needling me with your comments have pushed me over the edge.

Ratso

Member #6131
11-03-03, 23:08
Ratso,
I sent you a PM. To see it you need to click on the little GO button on the left. To get to your PM click on User Control Panel on the menu on the left side.

Bath

Ratso
11-03-03, 23:33
Ratso here.

BigD - well worded.... and you didn't even once say, "no offense but".... lol

Chester - you've been 'outed'.... and you should just see how I gush all over her in person.

Bath - got it and responded.... tnx!

Discussion topic: will the PM capability ruin this board? Will all the 'good' topics move to this new, true backchannel?

Ratso Lives!

Chief_Wiggum
11-04-03, 00:08
Ynot-

Hey, good luck to you. I know what that's like. I hope things find you well for you and yours. I learned a lot from you.

cap10_kirk
11-04-03, 00:46
Unfortunately, Da DoGG PounD was BUSTED. The man shut it down. I guess I can't complain. We had a real good run. I'll continue to host my FREAK FESTS. But not on the large scale as before. We were getting really big numbers every time we had an event--- which was three times a week.

I was charged with the misdemeanor, "Operating a house of prostitution". The case was thrown out. However, the damage was done, and Da DoGG PounD is no more.

Zoomie
11-04-03, 01:11
Well one thing is clear. Ratso has more of a relationship with Sharice than he lets on. He has access to her website by posting that pic to degrade Chester.

When I originally posted the above message, it refered to a message Ratso posted in on 11-03-03, 19:53. In that message, he included a link on Sharice's website. On that link was a picture of an naked old man in a kinky pose, in which Ratso claimed was Chester. To me this was in clear violation of Jackson's posting rules.

Ratso has since edited his message to remove reference to that link. As of this morning, 7am, the link was still up, though I imagine Ratso/Sharice will take it down once he reads this. I saved the picture in case he does take it down.

I'll be happy to forward the pic to you Chester, if you want.

Ms Lady
11-04-03, 05:12
Hey guys,

Damn Ratso, I hope Sharice doesnt have any pictures of me.

From the other side of the spectrum I'm sure that alot of Sw's do not care what their customers look like long as they are green.

Stay safe, strap up.

Lady

BigGuy590
11-04-03, 06:07
YNot

Take care and the best to you. You will be missed!

Human 1000
11-04-03, 12:30
Chester,

I am driving, and usually between 6-10pm (both weekdays and weekends).

In case you forgot what I was asking about, I am attaching the earlier converstaion below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chester,

I've been unsuccessful shopping around in the Gold Coast area. I've read some of your past reports indicating there is activity in that area - can you give me any tips for finding sw's around there? There are alot of single women walking around the State/Rush area, how do you find the ones that are sw's? I'm not interested in the druggy girls from Cabrini, but the, ahem, higher class, experience.

Thanks."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What times / days are you going? Sometimes the cops sweep...Are you walking or driving?"

Member #2944
11-04-03, 13:08
I could care less about Ratso and his delusional fantasies... as IF the picture is really me.

Let him keep tryhing to hawk for Shaurice / Maurice. If that's the best he can get - let's pity him.

HeyDude
11-04-03, 14:39
Human 1000
I have has some luck around the gold coast but generally not at those hours. It really doesn't start to pick up until 11 or so and sometimes lasts until about 2 a.m. Somtimes the cops run all the girls off early. Fri and Sat nights are the best, still mostly bsw but some wsw around too better picking when the weather is warm

Bigggga
11-04-03, 18:44
Ms Lady,

As sick as it seems sometimes, the shooting needle dope feinds know how to give a good BJ and FS than a square broad or a regular streetwalker not on crystal.

They give you your moneys worth.

Ratso
11-05-03, 08:42
Ratso here.

In response to:

Well one thing is clear. Ratso has more of a relationship with Sharice than he lets on. He has access to her website by posting that pic to degrade Chester.

When I originally posted the above message, it refered to a message Ratso posted in on 11-03-03, 19:53. In that message, he included a link on Sharice's website. On that link was a picture of an naked old man in a kinky pose, in which Ratso claimed was Chester. To me this was in clear violation of Jackson's posting rules.

Ratso has since edited his message to remove reference to that link. As of this morning, 7am, the link was still up, though I imagine Ratso/Sharice will take it down once he reads this. I saved the picture in case he does take it down.

I'll be happy to forward the pic to you Chester, if you want.

Now don't get so goshdarned fluffed up there zoomie.... I don't give a rat's (o) ass who wants to go look at this picture of Chester.... but I did decide, after careful review of Jackson's rules, that it might be in violation and probably the link shouldn't be posted ON the board, at least not without consent from the picturee.

So I'll ask.... Chester - would you mind if I reposted the link to Sharice's picture of you? It's actually quite cute, and demonstrates certain 'practicalities' of extreme sexual situations, like the collar you were wearing to prevent one from biting one's self, etc. Whatchya think?

And zoomie.... your investigative work is a little flawed dude. Although you very carefully noted the day and time of the link posting (good), and noted that the pic was posted on Sharice's website (good), your final analysis that this linked me in some more significant way to Sharice was flawed (bad). That was HER pic of Chester, and she's quite capable of modifying her Geocities webpages herself.... she authored ALL the pages, believe it or not. Go try it at Geocities.com.... you'll be amazed at how easy it is to put up a public webpage.

Regardless, you've done some excellent detective work here.... the analysis is flawed but I do understand your internal logic.... you may want to consider a career tailing cheating husbands for the future.... but just stick to the facts when presenting to their wives, else your logic may get you in trouble. Just my 2-cents worth.

And lastly, I will 'let on' most anything you want to know about me and Sharice.... here's a start.... on the average, about once every 7-10 days I call her and say, "can you come out and fuck me? I'll give you some money if you will". Sometimes she asks, "how much", but usually not as we've kinda set certain expectations over the past. Then I either stop by her house or pick her up and go somewhere private, wherein, we take our clothes off and fuck. Often, right after, we'll chat a bit.... and about a year ago I said, "hey, I'll put a posting on WSG about you.... there's a good audience there and many of them would like to know about you". She said, "OK".

There, the cat's outa the bag.... well done Zoomie.

Ratso

Ratso
11-05-03, 08:52
Ratso here.

In response to Chester's posting:

I could care less about Ratso and his delusional fantasies... as IF the picture is really me.

Let him keep tryhing to hawk for Shaurice / Maurice. If that's the best he can get - let's pity him.

Chester - if you "could care less" about poor Ratso, then you must care somewhat. Being able to "care less" implies that you do care somewhat now, and this level of care COULD be less.

Aw, we all know what you meant - that poor Ratso's words mean nothing to you.... it's just one of my pet pieves about a very commonly mistated phrase of disdain. More properly stated, it would be, "I couldn't care less".

BTW - I don't mind ANY pictures that you or any other board member wishes to post of me. As our illustrious President says, "Bring it on".... it'll add some fun to this board, so long as nobody gets their nose outa joint.... you can bet that poor Ratso will not! LOL.

Love and kisses,

Ratso

Ratso
11-05-03, 08:58
Ratso here.

In response to Lady's posting:

Damn Ratso, I hope Sharice doesnt have any pictures of me.

Well.... actually she does have few pic's of you.... although they are actually amazingly flattering.... you're an incredibly sexy Lady. If you like, I'll PM you a link to them and you can decide if you want the link mentioned, discretely of course, here. Of course the whole lezbo thing will be out in the open at that point, ya know....

Ratso

Ratso
11-05-03, 09:05
Ratso here.

So I'm coming home from some work 'downstate' yesterday and decide to swing up I57 to I290, west to Damen, north to Madison and take that west to home.

It's pouring cats and dogs and the wind is howling.... but I counted about 20 BSW's between Damen and Cicero.... mostly desperate crackho's, but a couple very cute ones including the one that I picked up near Central Park and Washington. "Benita" gave an excellent BBBJ for $25, and had me stop at the gas station to grab a container and some gas, then drop her off at Jackson and Central Park where her car had 'just run out'. I actually believe her story - that she ran outa gas and walked down to the stroll, hiked up her skirt and made a quick $25 to continue her trip to the northside. What a resource a cute face and body (with a pussy) can be, eh?

Ratso

Ci-Traveler
11-05-03, 09:38
Chester, Zoomie, and others who have attempted............

You need to remember the old saying, "never get in a piss fight with a skunk."

This is especially true when the one in question always has to have the last word and doesn't care what others think about what he says.

So.........allow the last word to happen, don't be baited into a response, and let the person do whatever it is they do. No one is forcing you to read the post.

To those who might be culled by the seemingly embracing words by the aforementioned "skunk" (Lady comes to mind)..........be careful. The "skunk" is still a skunk - and no false words of support will keep the skunk from doing what he does best - drawing attention to himself - at anyone's expense - including your's!

best,
ci-traveler

Devlin
11-05-03, 13:31
"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in ..."

Cap'n Crunch,
LE has raided your last business, one would have to be a fish eyed fool to visit your next place.

The Fuzz aka 5 0 aka LE must have their eyes on you like a hobo on a hamburger. I doubt your troubles have quickly gone away so please don't bring any unwarranted attention here.

Ratso,
Again, you are doing Sharice/Maurice a disservice by constantly posting about her/him.

On its webpage, this person has very large hands sort of like Patrick Ewing! Why is its neck covered? Devlin believes, she does indeed have a adam's apple.

Play safe, Happy hunting

Ms Lady
11-05-03, 14:18
Ci-Traveler,

You wrote "never get in a piss fight with a skunk ".
The problem is, there is no fight with Chester , Zoomie, and Ratso.
Its a bunch of guys bullshitting and stating their opinion about a sw.
I am very certain that they dont take all the razzing seriously.

Also before you warn every one like Chester and Zoomie to " be careful" you should know of my status pertaining to Chester and Zoomie and others who's postings I have long admired.

They already know that they are well respected by myself and I am certain that its mutual.

Heres another quote of yours:

"Those who might be culled by the seemingly embracing words by the
aforementioned "skunk" (Lady comes to mind)..........be careful. The
"skunk" is still a skunk - and no false words of support will keep the skunk
from doing what he does best - drawing attention to himself - at anyones's
expense - including your's!

Isn't that what you have just done here? You hypocrite. You mention my name to draw attention to your self. You need to recognize the difference between an actual fight and people playfully razzing each other.

You defending of these well respected posters was not asked for nor needed. You are entitled to your opinion, thats what this board is about. I do not know you or any of your postings to have fore any type of opinion as to your character. But you have so eloquently labeled me. I'll take it as a compliment that you took out time.

Stay safe, strap up

Lady

Bishop69
11-05-03, 15:38
OK guy this is it the whole Sharice/Maurice things is starting to get ol ( kinda like the East coast / West Coast rap thing except without the gunplay ) so just drop it those of you who have visisted her know what the truth is and those of you who haven't should say anything until you have ( don't knock it til you tried it ).

So what if he is married to her or does have an arrangement that's personal and should stay that way

So in closing I'd like to say dorp it and let it die.

Later

Dadawg_Chi
11-05-03, 15:44
When: Wed the 5th!

Where: Cicero from 47th to Archer

What: B&WSW's everywhere from noon till 1, maybe even later!

Also, this morning, same location, questionable wsw, very very young looking.. Didn't have time to check it out!

DAWG

Zoomie
11-05-03, 15:55
ci-traveler,

LOL...you are correct sir. I've got skunk stink on me now. But I bow to your wisdom and counsel. Ratso/Sharice/Maurice isn't worth expending anymore keystrokes on. So I'll say no more about him/her.

zoomie

P.S. Ok...maybe one more comment, but only because Devlin made the comment about Patrick Ewing hands and the adam's apple. LOL

Damn you Devlin! Damn you to hell!...I never wanted to see that picture again. LMAO

Devlin
11-05-03, 16:40
Zoomie,

Yes, I am going to hell but I hope, you and the rest of the pack will be living in nearby caves. :)

Hopefully, I will be located on the southside of hell. Ya know what? Maybe I should plan ahead and go buy a inexpensive lava lamp for my cave!

Scottish Male
11-06-03, 04:28
Hi,

Scottish guy travelling to Chicago staying a the Millenium Knickerbocker (wow what a name) for 2 nights from Friday 14th November then Lake Geneva for a few days.

Any advice on street action where to go, not to go, close to the hotel or a reasonable priced phone in or walk in.

Any advice on Lake Geneva also.

Thanks to all who reply in advance and a great site.

Scottish Male

jpboyd@btinternet.com

I Pickum Up
11-06-03, 19:25
Hey All,

Wow sometimes the phrase "Can't We All Just Get Along" comes to mind. Well back to the reports, On Monday Night/Tuesday Morning about 4:30am I picked up a WSW Named Julie. Slim, Blond, about a 7 in the face and 6 in body on 47th just east of Archer in front of the spanish bar. CBJ for .3 and told me if it was good can she have a tip. Well she got that tip! One of the top 5 best CBJ I have gotten from a SW. Slow and deep with no rushing. Guess I have been getting lucky latly.

She seemed new to the area as she did not know any of the other girls that I know. She also seemed very educated. Smelled nice (Except a hint of Cig. Smoke), Let me play touchey Feely the whole time. Got a contact number, have not checked to see if it was real.

Have a question for the group. I picked up a HSW named Celia about 6 months ago, she was unbeleavable but I have not seen her since. She gave me a Cell number to get ahold of her but it never seems to be on. Has anyone encountered her before? I found her on 47th near western in the Walgreens Parking Lot on a weeknight around 10:30 PM. Any info would be appreciated.

Looks like the 47th area is getting to be hit or miss again.

Later

Ci-Traveler
11-07-03, 09:22
Lady wrote:

You wrote "never get in a piss fight with a skunk ". The problem is, there is no fight with Chester , Zoomie, and Ratso.

My response:

Here is what Chester wrote:
"I could care less about Ratso and his delusional fantasies... as IF the picture is really me. Let him keep tryhing to hawk for Shaurice / Maurice. If that's the best he can get - let's pity him."

I suppose if Lady would like to believe that this is not a "fight" (whatever that actually means) - that it is just razzing each other that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Lady then wrote:
Also before you warn every one like Chester and Zoomie to " be careful" you should know of my status pertaining to Chester and Zoomie and others who's postings I have long admired. They already know that they are well respected by myself and I am certain that its mutual.

My response:

Yes - I know that. I respect Chester and Zoomie too - for their contributions and level-headed responses (well - most are level headed). What is your point?

Lady then wrote:
Heres another quote of yours: "Those who might be culled by the seemingly embracing words by the forementioned "skunk" (Lady comes to mind)..........be careful. The "skunk" is still a skunk - and no false words of support will keep the skunk from doing what he does best - drawing attention to himself - at anyones's expense - including your's! Isn't that what you have just done here? You hypocrite. You mention my name to draw attention to your self. You need to recognize the difference between an actual fight and people playfully razzing each other."

My response:
I just used you as an example...........but I didn't use you as an example of a skunk. I used it as an example of someone else who dropped your name. You might want to redirect your comments at him. I think your anger over the issue is more appropriately with him than with me.

Lady wrote:
But you have so eloquently labeled me. I'll take it as a compliment that you took out time.

My response:
I didn't label you. I used you as an example of "someone who might be culled by the seemingly embracing words by the forementioned 'skunk.'" The "skunk" you refer to has remained nameless in all of my posts - specifically to avoid getting into a piss fight with him. I have no quarrel with you - although I think you need to read the posts more carefully.

Best,
ci-traveler

Member #6131
11-07-03, 10:48
My .02 about the Ratso, Chester and Zoomie thing. I saw the post where Chester dealt the first insult, and Ratso just took it as playful razzing. He (Ratso) took the cheap shot rather well. As for the analogy by ci-traveler I felt that was an un-necessary low blow. So, maybe the cheap shots should stop, and the forum carry on with new topics rather then slam a woman (Sharice) for her looks. After all Sharice will probably feel wounded once she see's the insults. I believe she is a member, and I believe it is against forum policy to name call and insult others (check under "What's Not Good" in posting guidelines). Let's move forward, and maybe edit some previous posts. Thank You for your time.

Zoomie
11-07-03, 13:50
Bath,
I hear what you're saying and as far as I'm concerned, I'll no longer be baited by Ratso.

However, I think a service provider's looks are fair game for discussion. We all have to admit that physical appearance is an important factor in the sex trade. Anyone willing to subject themselves to the business must be willing to accept criticism in all aspects; whether it be in appearance, personality, price, or skills. So in that sense, I'm not so sure its a violation of the posting rules to comment on Sharice's appearence.

We can debate the violations of the rules regarding this thread, all day. But you must know this: I reported this thread to Jackson a couple days ago and it was only one of Ratso's messages that Jackson took a meat cleaver to. Jackson told me he considered deleting the message entirely, but he's loathe to censor outright. So he simply deleted the more contentious phrases thus bringing it into compliance with his rules.

Happy Hunting
Zoomie

Law Dawg
11-07-03, 16:57
I was on Armitage near Western around 2am last night. I saw a very good bodied HSW but terrible face and looked like pimp was following close by. I then saw another HSW and decided to pick her up. She was about a 7 on SW scale. Very good BBBJCIM for .20 and .5 tip. This was even on a very cold night.

If looking for a decent place to get a beer and a lap dance try One Step Beyond in Melrose Park on Lake St. Pretty cheap beer and the dances are very good. Some real lookers and some not. Weekends the little place is packed.

GrantBurger
11-07-03, 19:32
So I'm workin out at the health club today, and the 4:30 news lead story is about a HUGE prostitution sting in Chicago Heights, Leydon Twp. a.k.a. Mannheim Rd., and Cicero. Now last night I did see like 4 police cars and the officers outside at the Shell on Roosevelt and Cicero, but thought nothing of it. When the hell did this happen, lol. People have been pretty quiet about it on here, which could be either a good or bad thing. Good since HOPEFULLY no one got caught, or bad cuz someone was stupid enough to get caught, lol. They said at least two of the guys had kids one had a 3 year old. What kinda shit is that, either gettin fucked or sucked by a stranger in front of your kid!? ANYWAY...be careful, or not, as those areas aren't necessarily drags anyone on here really frequents. They say more are to come, so who knows maybe 47th st, maybe weed st., maybe gold coast, who knows.

Ms Lady
11-07-03, 21:43
Hey Guys,

Ci-traveler if indeed your post was not calling me a skunk, then I sincerely apologize.

Here is that information on that big sting:

The list is complete with names.

http://www.cookcountysheriff.org/press/newspage.asp?id=157

Stay safe, strap up

Lady

GrantBurger
11-08-03, 03:47
I had some things on my mind last night, so I got out and drove. Madison was COMPLETELY dead, they must have done a hit squad attack over there, there wasn't even anyone hangin out by the liquor store near the projects. Saw a BSW on Clark, 1 block south of Division, so I pick her up. Wasn't really lookin for anything, just ridin around to cool off. Her street name was Star and she's from Milwaukee. (I got her real name, just in case the police pulled us over, since they kept lookin in our direction. Also got her phone number too.) Anyway...she had an interesting story. She took the bus down from Milwaukee earlier and stays in the city until 6:15 when the bus goes back there. (As a side note I have dropped off SW's at the greyhound from Milwaukee before) Anyway...she was by the gold coast track and nothing was poppin, we drove by the weed street but no dice over there too. As I have warned in the past about violence near the clubs, there was an incident last night. The main Latino club right on the corner in the yellow building had a small riot break out last night, no doubt gang related, and they beat some guy senseless. Consequently, the club was not in operation tonight. Because of that not many sw's at all and not many people in that area to blend in with. I dropped her off over there anyway so she could try to make a buck or two. She was mentioning that there is a 1:30 bus from Milwaukee that comes in that usually has SW's on it. They can't make any serious money up there so they come to Chicago. Just a heads up, I was thinkin that the greyhound might be the spot just a few weeks ago, but then tonight confirmed it. If any of you are LAZY hang out near the greyhound at about 1:30 and get you some tail. They leave on a 6:15 a.m. bus and come back the next night. Some come every night, but others just come on the weekends. Didn't notice any Chicago SW's out tonight, just Milwaukee ones.

jamesb
11-08-03, 04:27
Fellas,
Help a brother out. Read the last ten pages of postings and didn't find anything I could use. I'm coming to Chicago for one night on business next week. Staying near 900 N. Michigan Ave. Where can I go or who can I call to hook up a good time? Won't have a car so can't do the driving SW thing.

Like I said, help a brother out. Please post something within walking/cab distance, and I'll post my review afterwards.

Zoomie
11-08-03, 08:58
Jamesb,

Chicago isn't the best place for a man in your position to engage in a little of the fun you seek, unless you're willing to spend a bit of money on an escort. I suppose you could also try AMP's, but I can't help you there, as I don't go to them. But after you add up all the costs from the fee structure, AMP's aren't much cheaper than an escort.

Chicago's street scene is hit or miss and the SW's few and far between. It isn't like those hooker shows on HBO where you see dozens of hookers on one block in NYC. So for a guy on foot without a place to do the deed, it's even harder.

As far as walking distance, you've very close to the Gold Coast neighborhood. The SW activity there is is pretty much limited to the early morning hours. I've only actually seen just one SW in the 3 or 4 times that I've scoped that area out. My guess is that its pretty hard to do the deed on foot as it is a very upscale neighborhood with expensive townhouses and highrises. Use this board's search function for keywords Gold Coast from posts by Chester, our resident über-hobbyist.

North avenue is within a short cab ride away, but unless you find a cooperative cab driver, you're stuck on foot again. The SW's don't congregate in large groups. The North avenue stroll covers a lot of territory, running from a gentrifying yuppie haven to areas with alot of gang activity.

There are a few other trolling areas, but are quite a distance away from where you're staying. Did you consider a rental car?

Personally, for your situation, I'd get an escort if I were in your shoes. I'm sure a businessman knows how to manipulate his expense account to offset the cost. Not that I'd advocate fraud, nudge nudge wink wink.

Good luck,
Zoomie

Slag Runner
11-08-03, 10:23
ADDED INFO ON THE STINGS REPORTED BY GRANTBURGER.

The details of sting locations, along with an expression of indignation and moral outrage expressed by the Cook County Sheriff, are on the Cook County Sheriff's web page (http://www.cookcountysheriff.org/press/newspage.asp?id=157).

The report incudes the names, ages and addresses of the offenders. Considering the subject, I am disappointed that the home addresses of the women arrested for prostitution are included. I would have expected the Sheriff's public affairs staff to have discouraged this to ward off possible harassment of the women (and their kids and other family members) by kooks.

SR

JohnnyBeBad
11-08-03, 11:17
Slag-If you are familar with many s/w's like I am,you will know one thing-They very seldom,if ever,give out their real address.
I'm sure the same thing applies when they get arrested.Sat morning,5am.Picked up a short b/sw on Pulaski just before 16th St.Didn't look like much but turned out to be a real head monster.Well worth the 20.Just had to give her square money on top of it.

Zoomie
11-08-03, 12:20
grantburger,

Your postings are hard to read. One long paragraph with several points or subjects is hard to follow. Writing in one constant flowing stream of consciousness may make it is easy for you to write, but its difficult for others to read. The purpose of written communications is to make your thoughts understood by others. So why not put a little more thought into the organization of your words to make it easier on your readers?

Here's a link that might help you:
http://www.ucalgary.ca/UofC/eduweb/writing/III_6.htm

You're lucky you were grandfathered into senior member status, because your writings would not pass muster with Jackson. I know of another member who Jackson won't upgrade to senior member status because he is constantly editing grammatical errors from that member's writings. Jackson calls it lazy writing on that member's part.

I hope this helps.

good Luck,

Zoomie

Hi Zoomie,

I couldn't agree more.

Thanks,

Jackson

Ratso
11-08-03, 13:08
Ratso here.

Hmmmm.... haven't heard from Chester in a while....

You don't think the stings coulda netted..... oh, I won't even go there, he's way too experienced to get caught-up in such a thing.... although cops lie all the time, so even an experienced furburger-shopper can get caught by a lyin bastard.... I do know of such experiences.... here's a couple that I personally know happened:

1. guy stops to talk to girl. girl won't get in car, insisting on chatting thru window. guy says NOTHING incriminating and starts to pull away. posse arrives, arrests him, impounds the car and off he goes for overnight jail stay. arrives in court to fight it and finds out that the police report quotes him on sex-for-money request to girl. attorney does good job and case gets thrown out. He's still out the $600 impound and the $400 attorney fee. He still spent a night in jail. He still lost a day of work for court. His significant other doesn't believe a word he says.

2. same net result (arrest, impound, SO problems, case thrown out of court), but this time the guy had previously picked the girl up and was heading to a secluded spot, happened to get pulled over by suspicious, unmarked vice car (probably cuz of leavng a red-light area). Vice cop (aka. f'in asshole) has him and girl arrested and claims to have seen her giving him head WHILE he was driving.

What's my point in telling these horror stories.... be careful.... Chicago cops, in particular the vice guys (truth be told, I've NOT heard of similar lyin situations with the blue-n-whites), are some of the biggest liars there are. Having the girl even in your car is a precarious situation.... get the hell outa the area where you picked her up. And what I do when picking up a girl, unless I know her, is ask her to walk a block to meet me. Cops won't do this cuz it gets them outa the surveillance area. If I don't know the girl, I usually won't even allow them to walk up to the car, but will point or speak at a distance and ask them to meet me a block away. You sometimes miss out on the really hot girls (Weed on Fri/Sat, Gold Coast), cuz they're hopping so fast from car to car, but even them, once you've seen them go to a car and the car not get busted.... you now know they're safe to pickup next time. Also, girls that are in groups are generally safe to pickup.... the other girls won't hang with an undercover FOR SURE.

Just a few tips from your humpbrother, Ratso. Take it or leave it. Zoomie, could you let me know where I violated any good-English rules. No offense and thanks in advance.

Ratso

Ratso
11-08-03, 13:38
Ratso here.

JamesB,

go read your PM mail, I just sent you some info (guess what it was Det. Zoomie). To read it, click "PM" in lower right of this message-box area. Then click "GO" next to Message Selection box.

Enjoy your Chitown visit, and I hope you get your rocks off.

Ratso

Mr. Bill
11-08-03, 17:15
Anyways, enough with the pissing contest here guys. Lets do some reporting.

As good as North Cicero had been it seems dead again. In the last month have seen nothing out there at all. It looks like the McDonalds put in brighter lights in their lot and that had been a great spot to meet girls. I do sometimes see girls with that far away look sitting in the Dunkin Donuts just to the north of MickeyDs and think they might be working, but have not gone in to check them out.

Armitage has been hotter. Mostly east of Pulaski. Have been seeing NOTHING on North Ave at all.

Hope none of our fellow posters got caught in the sting.

Have fun

Bill

Lookin4action
11-08-03, 17:39
Sorry dude, but that Sharice "girl" is a man! Either that or she just has a bad case of the butterface. Everything looks good but her face...

Jonny
11-08-03, 18:30
On the photo of Sharice, why is there a square area around her pubes that's a different color than her other skin? It looks like someone "Photoshopped" the pic to remove her dick!

GrantBurger
11-09-03, 04:35
I know that I am a lazy writer, I'm not writing for a magazine or a grade in school or anything, so why bother. I am actually a pretty good writer, and have had several things published, so I really don't think that I need any tips on how to write, my college transcripts seem to back that up too. LOL, we all lazy anyway, you too lazy to take time to kick it with a female and what not and work your way to some ass, you just gotta go out and pay for it with no work other than you driving. Was out in Maywood tonight, and saw a WHOLE bunch of nothing. Was out in LaGrange at my buddy's house and saw a bunch of night crawlers on the east side a.k.a. black neighborhood. Saw a few young ladies I went to school with floatin in and around some of the dope houses. No doubt they coulda used a lil extra heroin or crack money. Warning if you don't know that area DON'T go there. It's a pretty old area and most of the people are related or know everyone, and if someone tries to come in and start trouble, they WILL shoot at you. It happens every summer and someone ends up goin to the hospital with a bullet in their ass. They aren't gonna kill you they just shoot you in the ass, so be careful who you talk to. That's all for now.

Mr. Bill
11-09-03, 09:39
This Sharice thing is just getting plain stupid guys. If all you have to post are lame comments about her looks do it somewhere else. They really are not that funny.

Cicero was hotter last night. The action ends early there. By midnight it is all clear. Saw a very nice young PR girl going by the name of J-LO. around Cicero and Fullerton. Thats the area to watch around there.

On Armitage some girl was really working the south side at Springfiled. Looked to good to be true and it was. I was coming north on Springfield and the guy in front of me was talking to the girl. she had the door open and was not getting in, thought it looked strange, she was playing with her hair and then the cops flew in. Saw her working several guys earlier but that was the first to go down there that i saw. It got my blood racing when they busted the guy. They were using a lot a lil bit west of there to store the impounded cars.

be safe, have fun,

Bill

JohnnyBeBad
11-09-03, 21:58
grant-I've found that Maywood can be hit or miss.Seems like the best times are later at night or say around 5-7 am.There are bargins to be found there.As far as LaGrange,I've been driving through there for years without ever seeing anything,although my radar isn't really up.Was up on Mannheim at Fullerton visiting friends.Nothing at all during the late afternoon hours.

Random Number
11-09-03, 22:38
Hey Guys,

I wonder if we might be able to make a difference by organizing and helping these hookers to organize as well.

That is, maybe we can help legalize prostitution passing information to these hookers to become politically active on their own behalf. If we came up with a flyer or something that would inform them of all of the organizations and people who are behind them and support them in their trade we would make good use of our time.

For example we could pass out a flyer to each woman we picked up, that gave her information on how to register to vote, or who to call for legal help, or which organizations to contribute to that had her interests in mind, or how to write to lawmakers, etc. It really is open-ended, the number of ways you can attack this repression.

In addition, if you got pulled over by the police with a hooker in your car and a stack of these flyers, you could legitimately claim that you were discussing with her or helping her to advance her rights. Since this is what you were doing, you could say this in court too. There’s nothing illegal about that is there -- handing out flyers to hookers that you’ve brought into your car to keep them warm while you discuss their political futures. Who cares if they don’t believe you or try to railroad you? Before when you went to court for having a hooker in your car you had no other possible reason to have her in your car, and you lost the case. Now you have another reason, a valid and true one, and you can if you want press it in the courts and win. You’re protecting yourself with a piece of paper.

I’m pretty sure a lot of people are feeling oppressed by the current political climate. Probably a lot of x-rated web site operators and porn companies, and anyone who has an interest in sex outside of marriage.

For example, read this excerpt:
http://www.pro2004.org/about.html
Meet Robyn Few

On June 5th, 2002, Robyn Few was awakened by the sound of heavy boots and a hard knock at the door. "Sonoma County Sheriff's Department, open the door." It was 6:30 AM and although the man at the door was a local sheriff, there were 14 FBI agents marauding in the background. The FBI came with an arrest warrant for Ms. Few. Conspiracy to commit prostitution was the charge. Robyn had been caught up in a federal investigation of "the circuit", a group of women that provided houses around the country for prostitutes to come and work.

John @sh( r0ft has launched an all out crusade against what he considers to be moral decay in the United States. Starting with the prostitutes and medical marijuana patients, Ashcroft has since targeted glass blowers, "paraphernalia" web sites and pornographers like Larry Flynt who are protected by the 1st Amendment. Despite the tragedy of September 11 and the lack of resources to fight terrorism, @sh( r0ft continues this campaign at a time when budget concerns and deficits are headlining the newspapers around the country.

Although there are allegations that Ms. Few was involved with the circuit, Robyn claims she was "out of the business". Health issues caused her to change her life. "I found out that I had Hepatitis C. I was devastated." After prioritizing her health as the number one issue, Ms. Few became an activist. "Prostitutes should have the right to do whatever they want to with their bodies. Consensual activities between adults should not be considered a crime."

The recent Supreme Court Ruling in Lawrence v. Texas clearly leaves the door open to address the issue of prostitution. The ruling switches the burden of defining "liberty". Previous to Lawrence, the courts have upheld that one must prove liberties unmentioned by the Constitution are valid to be pursued. …

And there are a lot of groups fighting for these freedoms.

The flyer would contain the kind of information described above or anything that would help them empower themselves legally and politically.

This goes for us too. We’re really only using a fraction of the power a website such as this one might give us by only trading tips on where to pick up women. When I say we could organize, I don’t mean we have to meet physically. I mean we could coordinate our efforts and multiply our effects by acting as one. I can tell by the frequent warnings on this site about sting operations that people here worry about being arrested. Well, if it were legal, you wouldn’t have that worry.

Maybe instead of just photos on this website, we could post the flyer or flyers and vote on them or discuss them, etc.

Zoomie
11-09-03, 23:29
Random Number....theres already is an sex worker's rights organization. Its called Coyote.

GrantBurger
11-09-03, 23:47
JohnnyBeBad

In LaGrange, you really just need to know where the dope houses are and where they openly sell drugs on the streets. The area near the Ogden Ave. bridge near the railroad tracks is always a hot lil spot for dope heads. There are like 3 dope houses near there that stay completely dark. You will find cluckers all over there. I wanna say that street is called Lincoln, but I forget. A lot of my childhood buddies work outta there and they tell me that there are some FINE women that come in there, you'd be surprised who is trickin off!!

Ms Lady
11-10-03, 12:12
Grantburger,

I know theres always some new hot dopefiend. Problem is they never stay good looking for long.

After a year or so they usually end up looking like walking death.

Stay safe, strap up.

Lady

Devlin
11-10-03, 14:06
Hey dudes,

Early saturday evening, I was driving on 47th street near Hamlin and met Shiela. She is a short, slender blonde (dyed) wsw. Shiela is decent looking (4) and has a nice ch***. She speaks french very well. Her lesson including tip was thirty bones.

I have noticed and have been told that LE is concentrating their energies on 47th Street and other known southwestside strolls. Hell, there were more law boys than buses out late saturday night.

Please think with the big head and not the little one.

JohnnyBeBad
11-10-03, 14:21
grant-Thanks for the info.I do pass by the bridge on Ogden many times during the wek.I just never thought that there were any ladies around. When I get a chance,I'll check it out further. > As Far as Random-I prefer not to go to court at all,but if I ever have to,I don't want to be a laughing stock.

Random Number
11-10-03, 19:08
I don't imagine you'd be getting too much respect in court either way. If you're in court for picking up a hooker you're probably suffering the contempt of the cops who arrested you and the judge who is sentencing you. Besides, they can't win a court case with humor alone. What are they gonna say, you didn't have the flyers? You did. And you're a missionary (Ha Ha - or "in missionary") trying to improve those women's lives.

Taco Malo
11-10-03, 19:21
It's going to take a lot more then flyers from a bunch of us horny johns to legalize it.

And frankly, a ***** out in Nevada is what, something like $300 bucks for a topless handy? I'll take what we've got now - I just wish there was more selction to choose from!

We'll all be smoking pot in the streets way before prostitution is legal.

George W. Bush
11-10-03, 22:41
Coyote stand for Call off your old tired ethics, if I recall correctly.

Chigod7
11-11-03, 12:04
hey grant what time are these crackheads out at in lagrange/countryside/brrokfield?

GrantBurger
11-11-03, 13:41
Hey, as soon as it gets dark they come out. Did a HUGE tour last night, 79th st. in south shore, saw 2 bsw's, NONE on Prarie, NONE on weed st. area. ONE bsw being harassed by police for walking with a white guy downtown, and NONE on madison and TWO bsw on Cicero and fifth being harassed by police. That's all.

Chigod7
11-12-03, 01:17
Went out tuesday night down 47th n cicero I met Erica. i havent seen her in a long time she said she was in rehab she was on 49th n cicero today. Great legs in French lesson ws excellent she likes 25 but i said 20, she has tats that say her name and she does full service i have a num butt let me check it out firdt b4 i post again

GrantBurger
11-12-03, 18:56
Saw 2 REALLY FINE bsw's near Roosevelt and Kostner today about 3:30 pm. That's about it!!

JohnnyBeBad
11-13-03, 01:43
I was in the Cicero/Roosevelt/Kostner/16th area tonight around 8pm.Saw two LE on 16th putting handcuffs on a ws/w just west of the viaduct.Then I cruised Ogden through Brookfield,then LaGrange,but found zilch.Bad night.

Timmy
11-13-03, 14:44
Men,

Was on way home last evening and met Beverly near Rock tracks on 119th. Beverly is a BSW about a 5 or on the scale. Petite, light skinned, short hair with small tits and ass, very good french for a jackson. Not much else to report. Cold weather along with mid month has driven all indoors.

Marlo
11-13-03, 17:01
Squat,

I saw a post you sent in response to Ynot on Chinese apartment joints. Where can I find one?

J Boy
11-13-03, 17:46
When you guys get FS from a SW do you do it in the car or find a motel room? I have always just gone for the BJ cause I'm not sure what to do. I hate to go to the girl's house - doesn't seem safe.

Thanks from this newbie.

HappyGardener
11-14-03, 09:47
Marlo

------ Chinese apartment joints. Where can I find one?

Pick up any issue of Chicago After Dark or go to their website (CAD.com) and check out the ads for Asian massage services. Or go to the Evanston Skokie thread where they are discussed in more detail.

Devlin
11-14-03, 11:46
Hey dudes,

Yesterday evening, I was driving on 47th street near Kostner and met "Pam". She is a wsw (4) about 5'5", skinny with long blonde hair (dyed) & blue eyes. "Pam" speaks ok french. Her lesson including tip was twenty five bones.

Omahan,
Welcome aboard, If I am out and about looking for fs, I will usually get a room beforehand. Fyi, please go to the home page of this forum then click on Great Reports - Chicago/NYC section. This helpful intro to the hobby was written by Chester, it will save you a lot of time, money and aggravation.

Play safe, Happy hunting

dolfan
11-14-03, 13:46
Thought everyone (and omahan since he asked) would get a kick out of this and maybe some ideas:

http://www.car-sex-positions.com/index.html

Dolfan

Bulai69
11-14-03, 17:10
Hi, I'll be staying at Hilton on Michigan and need to be able to dash out for for 2 hours max for a quickie. Any decent MP's, preferably with asian girls, in that area ?

Jonny
11-14-03, 17:20
There seems to be a new massage parlor in Chinatown - just a short cab ride from the Hilton. Check the ads at the bottom of the sports pages of the Sun-Times. It's on either Cermak or Archer - the ad mentions Chinatown.

Don't expect full service - they probably do only handjobs.

Bulai69
11-14-03, 19:41
Jonny thanks I'll try and report back

JohnnyBeBad
11-16-03, 07:34
Was out again early Sat.morning(5am) and picked up a bs/w on Pulaski right by the light at 14th St. No LE anywhere.Said her name was Iesha,light skinned with big titties.BBBJ for 20 and enjoyed playing with them tits so much I threw an extra 5.There were at least 3 or 4 ladies to chose from all around the same area.

GrantBurger
11-16-03, 22:41
I've spoken before about 79th st. and the East of the Ryan Motel...well last night my buddies and I went out there to meet up with some of their cousins who are pimps. I've seen the SW's and all this that and the other, but the ones that were at the lounge at the motel were 10's on anyone's scale, these were the top of the line, the real money makers. One of my guy's cousin goes by the name Mr. White (on his license plate of his bentley) he had some gorgeous women, lol, and they drive his bentley, he sits in the back seat like it's a limo, lol. Bottom line, get to know some of these pimps, they will HOOK you up. We got the family discount last night (free). Straight up there were about 15 pimps there at least, I met about 8 of them, but they were all my buddy's relatives. My head was spinnin all night. At my job I see NO shortage of beautiful women, but this was on a whole new level. If you aren't scared of the area stop in for a drink, but make sure you are dressed nicely, no t-shirt and jeans. We had on suit and ties last night. Just to let you know, that's definately the spot!!

Devlin
11-17-03, 12:50
Hey dudes,

On friday evening, I was driving on 47th street just west of Pulaski and once again met Tracy. She is a older, slender wsw who is about 5'7" and has short blonde hair & hazel eyes.

Tracy and I decided to get a no-tel r**m. What a mistake! Although her french is great, her fs is robotic. My fifty bones could have been better spent elsewhere.

Play safe, Happy hunting

HeyDude
11-17-03, 12:58
Hey grant,

Saturday morning a friend told me about a "players ball " at East of the Ryan that night. Too busy and too concerned about who might see me there kept me away. Maybe I should have gone.

Taco Malo
11-17-03, 18:23
So Grantburger,

How much would it cost a working stiff like me to play with one of these 10's?

ElMaster
11-17-03, 22:48
Hello All,

I'll be going to Chicago for a week this week and I'll be staying in some hotel downtown (there's a Hard Rock cafe nearby, Ontario and Lasalle, I think). Is there any MP or street action nearby? And by nearby I mean walking distance, or within a short ride away if it's an incall MP place.

I prefer RMPs but I know that's too much to ask :-)

Thanks.

Big D
11-18-03, 16:54
Elmaster,
Look for references here to the Rock-n-Roll McDonald's. There is street action exactly where you will be, but I am not sure of the hours, etc. Also, I have heard that Red Head Piano Bar has SWs in the lounge sometimes, and that Rush, just north of where you are has SWs. Timing is key though.

Big D

Member #2944
11-18-03, 18:17
Late at night, there are girls around the rock n roll mcdonalds. It's hard to tell them from the regular party girls sometimes. Read back and you'll see there are plenty of spots by you to pick up girls. Walk up to Rush / Dearborn / Division.

Skonsk
11-18-03, 18:37
elmaster -

You are not to far from the bakery - an
AMP on Milwaukee south of division.
Search on my posts for directions and other posts for furthur information and experiences

GrantBurger
11-18-03, 19:42
Call Me Goo,

Just like Hey Dude said, it was a Playa's Ball type event that was going on there. Unfortunately I can't quote prices, since my friends and I got down for free with the family discount. Prolly it would cost you a bit though, these are the top of the line ho's. These are the ones that bring in the big bucks!!

JohnnyBeBad
11-18-03, 23:37
A Rainy Night In Georgia/No,A Rainy Night In Maywood. Got lucky passing through Maywood headed home from visiting with friends in the Mannheim area(where it was dead). On Madison,just east of 25th,I spotted a nicely shaped black lady walking east with a newspaper over her head. Now this isn't an area where you usually come across s/w's. I slowed as I passed her and she waved. Pulled over and she got right in. Pulled onto a side street and got a great bbbj for 20 plus a ride to 5th and Roosevelt and the use of one of my clean towels I had in my gym bag.

Taco Malo
11-19-03, 15:10
Hey how are those SWs that roll around downtown by the Rock n' Roll McDonald's? I know the party girls around there are all fine considering all the money that gets flaunted + tourists.

Are they expensive? Do you take them back to the hotel or do you need to find an alley or something?

Thanks for the info!

Ci-Traveler
11-19-03, 23:48
Grantburber wrote:

" Just like Hey Dude said, it was a Playa's Ball type event that was going on there. Unfortunately I can't quote prices, since my friends and I got down for free with the family discount. Prolly it would cost you a bit though, these are the top of the line ho's. These are the ones that bring in the big bucks!!"

If it smells like a rat, looks like a rat, sounds like a rat, and acts like a rat. It is a rat.

I don't trust anyone who brags and then provides no information. Grantburger could be a 16 year old kid with a hormone problem for all we know.

Until he provides specific information that pans out for several people - I would urge you all to simply tolerate his presence.

Again (Lady - I'm NOT talking about you!!!) - it doesn't do any good to get in a piss fight with a skunk. In fact, I've found that it is good not to interact with the skunk in any way!!!!!

Best,
ci-traveler

DaYat
11-20-03, 02:44
JohnnyBeBad,

I prolly almost ran you over. I, too was in Maywood, and I saw about 6-8 BSWs. Also, 3 cruisers, but they were nowhere near the action.

DaYat

GrantBurger
11-20-03, 02:56
Ci-traveler

Don't get mad that you don't have any decent connections in this hobby, so I got lucky, big deal. It pays to know people in this city, not just in this hobby. Maybe if you took the time to network, and learn the game, you'd understand. How else would I know EXACTLY what time the SW's from Milwaukee get into Chicago for the weekends, and what time they go home? How else would I know that there was a Playa's Ball last weekend (and have someone back up my story on this forum)? I got lucky that's all, I didn't need to ask for prices, my friends and I got a lil tipsy off some Hypnotic and Hennessey (a.k.a. The Incredible Hulk) and we got lucky with the family connections. We some decent lookin dudes, we not some fat slobs or anything like that, we are athletes, and his ho's were diggin us. I can't remember the last time you posted anything worth while. Anything that I post on here can be validated if anyone actually takes the time to do.

As for being a rat, call me what you want. Rats are a lot smarter than you think. They can navigate through pipes and holes the size of a nickel. They can hold their breath for 5 minutes or more while they navigate through plumbing. They can even be trained to do certain things. They have created a device to put on a rat's head where they can control it's movements with a remote control. This can be handy in a situation like a building collapse so people can get an idea of what is in the debris and where.

Tell you what though champ, try to find something worthwhile or original and go on ahead and report that. Who else knew about the Playa's Ball this past weekend?! If anyone did they sure didn't report on it, with the exception of Hey Dude.

You can keep on goin up and down 47th st. and doin your lil thing with some toothless, heroin addicted, crack ***** and I'll continue doin my thing.

By the way through my networking, or if you are a fan of ci-traveler, me being a RAT, I bumped into a few of my street buddies that know some new ladies that wanna jump down and make some money. Some of them already make some money on the low at the strip clubs out in Gary, but they'd rather be makin money escortin in Chicago.

One last thing Ci-Traveler, I am 24 years old, not 16, but even if I was 16, I still provide share a much larger wealth of knowledge about this then you could ever provide. I have a lot of street connections, and I use them to my advantage. Take the time to get information from a real SW, not some cracked out ***** tryin to get some money to cop some more dope. Put on a lil charm, and spit a lil game and knowledge to a ho, you'd be surprised what it gets you. It gets me discounts, freebies, information, etc.

Ok I lied, this is one last thing. I got into it with Chester on here, but he at least earned the right to question me, you haven't. Chester provides original stuff. He was the first to report about the "new" stroll near the rock and roll McDonalds. What have you provided that was new and beneficial to this forum. As far as I can tell you have artificially inflated your number of posts as a senior member starting fights with Ms. Lady, Me and other members.

If you wanna post something original and beneficial to this forum then cool, but callin people out as rats, lol, don't waste our time.

Devlin
11-20-03, 11:22
Ci-Traveler,

You are a wise person who writes very well. I think our fellow members should take your advice.

I believe this forum was created to exchange credible information, it should not be a message board for graduates of the Vanilla Ice School of Thugg Life.

As my brother's neighbors' cousins' half sister's son who, back in the day, used to shoot hoops with Larry Hoover would say, "To be the man, you have to beat the man" or .. Was it the wrestler Rick Flair??? Anyway, I think by now, everyone knows who needs a direct flight out of Fantasy Island.

Devlin - The Cal Ripken of the hobby

Stan Hammer
11-20-03, 12:14
I went to Apple Spa the other day and was very disappointed. I have had 2 or three good experiences before, but the last one was a train wreck. I was ushered in by the mamasan and paid the .70 house fee and was met by my girl after I disrobbed. We went to the shower table, which is way too short for me at 6 foot tall, and got an ok table shower. I was then flipped over and she attacked my johnson with a harsh quick hj. I was taken aback by this and finally succomb to her grasp. It just felt uncomfortable and a bit unsanitary to be blowing my load in the cramped little shower room. I was dried off and taken back to the massage room for a sub-par massage and then sent on my my way. All in all not a good experience. I really hope Gunnison gets their shower room going again so I can cut this place off.

Lord Vader
11-20-03, 21:23
Hey guys (+girl),

I'm kinda new to this posting thing, but from what I was seeing , it was nice to go and find out info about the hunt. But when you guys start nit-picking and judging on other's post it seems to cause unnecessary info being put on the site .

I already know that someone is going to comment back about someone else's first comment, then someone else is going to add their two cents, which will get several other comments back, and then more comments from the first party , etc... . That takes up unnecessary space and time on this site.

It makes a person not want to log on and check out or share info about the hunt , and thats what I thought this site was about.

If the story does'nt sound right , ok , just move on to the next . Some of you may say "what if the information is misleading to others ?" .All of us on this forum should be adults and know not to jump into something just becaused of something that someone posted here. I mean really this whole business that we are partaking (sp?) in is illegal , so we are dealing with criminals ( just not harden ones), so we know to be safe!

The way this site is designed, it is pretty cool for one to learn the ins and out of this hobby and to help if they wanted to practice the hobby in other areas . I also appreiciate (sp?) the rules and guide line that are in place to keep this a professional site . No you're not going to have college proffessor type of material, but the rules does keep it nice and neat. (I have probably made several mistakes already, who cares, you guys get the message).

Well thats about all I have to say about that subject , and I would rather be posting or reading about activity, but I felt I needed to state this. I hope that I have not offended anyone because that was not my intention. I also hope no one responds to this post because that was not my intention. So until next time when I have some action to report, take care of your selves and take care of each other. (OK, OK, I won't do the Springer thing!)

Ratso
11-20-03, 23:40
Ratso here.

Well, Grantburger made those 79th street furburgers sound so good that on my way downstate the other night I decided to check out the "East of Ryan" Hotel.

Shorenuff, it's there.... but at 2am on Wed morning the girls shorenuff weren't. I got off the Ryan and headed east on 79th, passed the hotel and went about another mile. Turned around and went back to the freeway. Waited about 20 minutes and did the route again. Didn't see a single girl. Did see about 10 (literally 10) cops swoop in on a car full of brothers and get out with their weapons drawn.... that was no vice bust either fellas. Not the greatest neighborhood if you didn't already know.... but didn't seem any worse than Madison Ave.

I know, I know, the Playa's Ball was long over.... but I had thought from his email that there oughta be some'in there. Nope, nothin, waste of time.

Got back to Chicago on Wed night, again about 2am. Picked up "Jada", a BSW, near Lasalle and Ontario (about 1/2 block north of the BP-Station). Had to follow her all over the place, literally for about a 1/2 hour, before she decided I wasn't a cop and got in. Geezes she was careful and I wasn't the only one she was ignoring.... lots of other hunters paying her attention. VERY cute girl with a great body. Bit of an attitude at first but she warmed up and pretty soon was warming my schwanga tween her lovely long legs. Asked for $200 for FS, but ended up taking $125. More than I usually will pay but she was hot.

The 'smells like a skunk/rat, looks like a skunk/rat,.... blah, blah, blah" line, along with "piss fight with a skunk" is getting kinda old CI-Traveler.... Grantburger does seem somewhat full of shit, but could you pleeeeeze come up with something new.... you used that one on me just a week or so ago dude(tte).

Ratso

GrantBurger
11-21-03, 01:28
People can think what they want, it's cool. For the East of the Ryan, don't waste your time going there during the week, go on the weekend, it's always jumping and is Vice Free. The guy that owns the lounge where all the activities happen is an ex CPD, so that place is pretty much untouchable.

Once again I will say this, for people who continue to bash me, everything I say on here is credible and can be verified if you take the time. As for last weekend, I know some well connected people in the streets. It's no different than chester spending time with a pimp and getting his story. Chester was doing something called networking. I have networked through my street connections. Go ahead and continue to think i'm full of shit.

I dare at least one of you to check out the East of the Ryan between 12 and 2 on Fri. and Sat. night.

I dare at least one of you to check out the greyhound station downtown around 1:30 and watch at least 10 BSW's walk out that terminal fresh from the bus from Milwaukee.

I dare at least one of you to hang out at the bus station around 5:45 a.m. when they start filing in to catch the 6:15 back to Milwaukee.

Someone check out those, those are original posts from me, verify them for yourselves, and we'll see who needs to tolerate who.

When my reports come back positively verified, we'll see who's fulfilling the purpose of this forum. Is it supposed to be used to post original content beneficial to this hobby, or is it to be used to call someone a rat, or the same old non original Vanilla Ice.

By the way I reported before about the pimping goin on in Maywood and about when they started getting real hoes there not just the cracked out ones. Those pimps are the same ones that worked the playa's ball at the East of the Ryan. It's not like I know 80 million pimps, I know a few on a personal basis and that's how we got down.

Enough said here, just let's see if someone goes through with the dare and has the balls to report back and verify my credibility. Even if someone does verify my credibility I will still have my detractors, but 99% of them provide no original content anyway, just the same old stuff we already know about. You can save that shit, we already know about that.

Ratso
11-21-03, 08:29
Ratso here

Grantburger - the whole Greyhound/Milwaukee-girls thing is old hat. This has been the case for years. If you pick up a cute BSW on Fri or Sat night in the Gold Coast or North Ave area, you've got about a 50/50 chance that she's from Milwaukee. I often pickup girls near 'quitting time' (5-6am'ish), and I've dropped them at the bus station MANY times, and I'm holding many 414 (Milwaukee area code) numbers. So quit trying to prove something that many of us already know about. You're right, who cares.
As for "East of Ryan", it's in way too rough a nighttime neighborhood for a non-brother to get outa their car and go in.... so there may be some 10's in there but many of the WSG'ers are not likely to ever hump any of them. I take it you're a bro, and if what you say is true, I'm envious.... but I'll never know for sure dude.

Ratso

Big D
11-21-03, 11:17
OK, goofy-assed Ratos may know the old Milwaukee/Greyhound connection, but he sure didn't post it. Thus, and I am not the first to say this, he ought to mind his business and post what he knows. Clown. Seems like every time that guy posts controversy follows. By the way, in Chicago it's called an "expressway." In California and Detroit it's called a "freeway."

Who cares whether Grant is full of it or not? Good grief. The chances of me going to 79th and ANYTHING for sex are zero. Whatever. If the whole thing was a lie, it was a good story. If it is true, and someone chooses to partake, no problem. In other words, WHO CARES?

Zoomie
11-21-03, 11:58
LOL Lord Vader, it sounds as if you're nit-picking about the nit-picking in here. I guess what you mean to say is, "do as I say, not as I do."

Lord Vader
11-21-03, 20:26
Yeah, Lord Vader, if that is your real member name, you need to proofread your stuff because..... oh, wait , I'm Lord Vader. Anyway, anybody pick up anything decent (7+) in the past few days around the Cicero / 47th / Western location?

About 2 weeks ago, around 10 P.M., I spotted a huge brested brunett on going west on 47th right before California. Anybody had relations with this girl?

Also this morning I saw a sw whose name started with an A, I believe, a few blocks before Pulaski, on 47th . She has a nice big chest, and if I can remember correctly she speaks pretty good french. I believe she recongnized ( sp?) me, because when I past her she turned and watched my car for several blocks. So what the heck! Wait no cash! Quick ,cash station machine! Hurry, hurry! Great, got the cash! Damn, she's gone! Bummer.

Ms Lady
11-21-03, 21:58
Hey guys,

There are alot of ho's that travel and some even run the circuit cross country.

Greyhound bus station is old as that movie with Jan from the brady bunch, when she played a run away teenage hooker. Who remembers that movie?

Grantburger, if you are only 24 and doing your thing with your buddies and getting discounts too, Bless your heart , you are having the time of your life.

Stay safe guys, strap up too.

Lady

JohnnyBeBad
11-21-03, 22:18
Let us get back on track here-Getting out the info so we can all benefit. Here is some new info(you may be interested Ratso). At 8pm on Weds. evening I had just completed the usual Madison and Cicero to Pulsaki south to 16th and back to Cicero again.Nothing really caught my eye and no regulars I knew.Headed west on Madison with the intention of running through Maywood. Decided to go north on Central then to Lake.Haven't been that way in a long time.WOW! Ended up finding 6 bs/w's working the area along the park between Central and Austin.Some were sub-par but at least two were well worth picking up.I ended up with a short bs/w named Bunny.Huge tits and excellent bbbj for $25.We pulled into the Aldi lot just west of Austin.There was an even better looking bs/w wearing white pants and jacket,really cute,but the big titties on Bunny did the trick(no pun intended)for me.I've been through this area during the day and found nothing,so evening may be the best bet here.

JohnSmi108
11-22-03, 00:06
Hey Guys,

I was dropping off a friend at Midway last night and of course did alittle browsing around Cicero/47th. During the 8-9pm timeframe, I saw at least 5 sw walking up and down Cicero. All but 2 were chubby looking and all looked to be in their 20s'.

The chubbly looking ones were: One hispanic looking girl, with her hair tied back and wearing dark blue jack and pants. Another was a white sw, with blonde curly hair, wearing a headband, and a white puffy coat. And another was a white, tallish, long. blondish girl, wearing a dark jacket and white shirt, which I really noticed when she combed her hair back. She hung around the gas station on Cicero/48th and was quickly picked up.

The thinner looking girls came later. One was a black sw. I think she had a leapord type coat or something and had long, srtaight hair. And the one I would've been interested in picking up was this white, sw standing at the enterance door of the McDonalds on Cicero/47th. She reminded me of Mary of Berywn, but wasnt her. This girl had been there for awhile. When I went around the parking lot and passed by her, I didnt get any type of signal.

That's all I have to report. Oh, yea, dont know if this is old news or not, but last week or so Nutrispa in Harvey got busted. I think there was some gossip about it on TBD.

stay safe, John Smith

Ratso
11-22-03, 10:01
Ratso here

==========
Question for you Cicero Ave (near 47th St) hunters -

I've been through there a few times, looking, and on a couple occasions saw a really cute SW walking on Cicero, that I'd have liked to done the naked tango with. Problem is that the traffic is so heavy, and there are so many places that a cop could be sitting and watching, that I couldn't find a good way to pick her up. I'd see other guys just stop their car and she'd get in and go.... but that seems way too risky to me. My other hunting grounds give more opportunity to discretely pickup.

How do you do the pickup?

==========
JohnnyBeBad -
love the name dude.... I've found similar circumstance at that time of night.... I also think it's the best time to look because at that time you're more likely to find some of the 'new', younger SW's (I do insist on 21+ though) that haven't 'come out' yet, so aren't staying out ALL NIGHT and having to explain to their housemates (Mom sometimes) what they were doing.
Beware of the Aldi, Johnny. That's Oak Park and they are VERY TOUGH on this stuff bleeding from Chicago side of Austin into their neighborhood. You will definately be going to jail if OP cops catch you, whereas in Chicago the blue-n-whites sometimes don't want to mess with the paperwork and will let the guy go.

==========
BigD - lighten up dude.... see Lord Vader's last email for some intelligent commentary on how you might want to conduct yourself in the future on this board. I, for one, support his attitude wholeheartedly.

Ratso

Zoomie
11-22-03, 11:16
Possible sting operation on 47th & Kilbourn

Around 5:45am this morning, there were a few unmarked police vehicles surrounding some poor guy's car. I assume he was a fellow hobbyist, but I didn't get a really good look as I was moving along with the traffic. I continued eastbound and turned around at Pulaski so I could confirm what I thought I saw. On my second pass, there were still a couple of the cop cars there, but no victim car.

None of the cars were the typical crown vics or caprices. One was a dark SUV and three or four sedans.

Be careful out there,
Zoomie

Ci-Traveler
11-22-03, 11:59
Big D wrote:
"Who cares whether Grant is full of it or not? Good grief. The chances of me going to 79th and ANYTHING for sex are zero. Whatever. If the whole thing was a lie, it was a good story. If it is true, and someone chooses to partake, no problem. In other words, WHO CARES?"

Probably no one. It's just difficult to weed through all the garbage to find anything that is useful to me.

ci-traveler

Member #2944
11-22-03, 22:09
Arguing with Grantburger is futile. I don't care anymore, which is why I don't argue with him. Maybe he is telling the truth, maybe not.

At least 1/2 of the stuff on this board is garbage anyway. Just filter out the information you want / need and ignore the rest.

My 2 cents.

TFJohn
11-23-03, 06:05
Just got back (3:50am) from a stroll around River North. Saw a probable WSW (Tall and a larger) along State but she got picked up at Superior. Also saw a H/ASW around 5' at the corner of Ohio and LaSalle. Wants $ for BJ and $$ for FS. Says she is out till 5am daily. I saw a PD wagon parked on Wells near Ontario so I had to pass on her. She did look pretty fine with white jacket, white mini-skirt and boots. She has been right in front of Ohio Motel for a while and actually approached me first. I try not to bite the first time I see them to ensure they are actually workers. Anyone have any experience with this gal?

Ci-Traveler
11-24-03, 00:13
Chester wrote:

"Arguing with Grantburger is futile. I don't care anymore, which is why I don't argue with him. Maybe he is telling the truth, maybe not."

My response:

I haven't seen an argument with the guy. Certainly, if you are referring to me, I haven't even spoken to him! I've followed my own advice - and I don't interract with these kinds of people.

I'm not sure why you posted Chester.

ci-traveler

JohnSmi108
11-24-03, 01:25
Ratso,

Devlin may have better tips. But from my limited experience and observations, I think the girls walk up and down Cicero for show and the pickup is done on the sidestreets(or if the girl goes in then in one of the gas stations if you're lucky). You would be crazy to pick up a girl right on Cicero.

It's best to circle around the girl a couple times to let her know you're interested and to also watch out to any hidden cops at the side street you're turning into. And then hopefully the girl will follow you onto one of the sidestreets(maybe drive into the alley to be less obvious). The sidestreets west of Cicero provides more cover with less open lots.

stay safe, John Smith

Kanky Mofo
11-24-03, 18:17
Hello All!

I need some help on this one from some of you professionals. I've been lurking about here for several months with nothing to really report.

This past Sat/Sunday from 4:00am to 5:30am, I was in the North Ave/ Sheffield area and I kid you not. There were at least 20-25 BSW, WSW, HSW.

Some of the sexiest hookers I've ever seen. I thought I wsa in a scene of hookers at the point on hbo.

The only problem. Not one of these fucking broads would give me the time of day. I got shot down by more SW's in one night than all the women I ever approached in my life.

I wasn't the only black guy either. I saw other catz getting dissed, ignored and passed by. What the fuck is going on? Are these pimps telling these BSW not to talk to brothers? Do they fear us? I don't get it.

I ended up going home extremely frustrated and pissed to no end. Somebody please tell me BSW are not discrimating against us brothers too.

Where's the fucking justice.

I Pickum Up
11-25-03, 05:50
Ratso,

I agree that most of the girls that I found on Cicero will follow you down the sidestreets. Watch out for a White 99 Lumina LE uses it once and a while they sit usually on the East side of the street near the stoplight on 49th ( I think) near the gas station... It is a vice car and they nail people all the time. Also be careful there is alot of theives on Cicero and the girls change so much you might not see the same girl again!

Group,

Saturday night (11/22/03) on 47th and fairfield met Sherry. Older brunette Decent Face ok body. Looks to have had a few kids. Great french for 30 gave her a 10 tip. (Yes it was that good) Looks clean speaks well does not seem to be on drugs. Got contact number but need to verify it. Also seen Angela on monday did not have any cash on me but gave her a ride home so I guess she is not locked up like I thought.

Thats all for now!

Bountiful
11-25-03, 22:36
Kanky Mofo,

Those weren't street walkers you saw. They were just some of the beautiful young ladies that live in the Lincoln Park and Gold Coast areas. They were out late bar hopping because the weather was good. In that area you can see a lot of hot, young girls walking around, but unfortunately most are not street walkers. The wouldn't discriminate if they were hookers. Money is all the same color.

Ratso
11-26-03, 08:17
Ratso here

===============
Thanks for the Cicero Ave pickup tips guys.

===============
Kanky - I couldn't disagree with Boutiful more.... those were DEFINATELY SW's if near Sheffield/North.... a lot of the top-notch girls tell me that they won't date a black man UNLESS he is clearly well-heeled, as in well-dressed and in an expensive vehicle. Right or wrong, they tell me that otherwise it is way too often that the bro will try to rip them off.... taking the money back by force, etc., .... or that they end up in bad arguments with guys that think she should act like their girlfriend (multiple positions for original price, etc.).

Also - a lot of the girls agree that if they get in a car with a pimp, he has the 'right' (by pimp-ho unwritten bylaws) to take their money. So the problem is that she can't get in with a guy that looks a bit shy on change, cuz he may rip her off or be difficult, and she can't get in with a guy that looks really well-heeled cuz he might be a pimp and will rip her off!

Hell, get her name and take her to court for discrimination.... just kidding.... it's not 'fair' but many of the girls have made judgements, based on experience, that it's often not worth the potential struggle.

Your best bet IMHO - drive a really sweet car (but not a big Caddy), dress well but don't overdress (nix on hat, jewels, etc.), be immediately and naturally sweet when she approaches.

===============
Followed JohhnyBeBad's tip and cruised the streets north & south of the L, between Central and Lake, last night about 8pm. Sure-nuff, there were a few girls, including a WSW that was kinda cute. There was some copper action occuring (unrelated to our hobby me-thinks), so I strolled on to Maywood. Picked up "Tracy" at corner of 1st & Madison.... saw her in the gas station on SE corner and pulled into the Aldi where she eventually met me. Cute young thing, I'd say about 22, with the most incredibly perfect set of white teeth (of all things, but they were amazing.... her parents must have invested here). Gave excellent French followed by doggy.... $30. I think she hasn't been out long enough to know that guys will pay MORE. Got her #.

Ratso

J Boy
11-26-03, 09:37
I am planning to make my first mongering trip to Chicago and have a few questions.

Can anyone suggest a motel that would be convenient to the strolls and not cost me an arm and a leg?

Which strolls do you consider to be easiest to navigate for someone not familiar with the city?

Which are the best AMP in town?

Thanks guys.

JohnnyBeBad
11-26-03, 11:07
Hey Ratso,glad to be of service. Things seem to picking up nicely as far as action in Maywood. Last night/morning 1am.,I drove through Maywood and found enough ladies out to field a baseball team. Three girls on St.Charles between 9th and 17th. One girl walking south on 19th from St.Charles. Four girls at various spots on Madison between 19th and 1st. And one girl on 5th Ave.just north of Madison. However,I passed them all by and picked up a girl in a spot where you usually don't find the ladies. Picked up Sharon,a light skinned black girl with long curly hair and a set of lucious lips. Got in on Washington around 8th Ave. She was nervous at first(said she recently got out of prison and said I looked like LE-don't we all).We pulled on a side street and she grabbed me and put her tongue halfway down my throat. Said she felt better then proceeded to give me one of the best bbbj's I've had in recent memory. And I've had some good ones. Never asked for money until she was done. I gave her 20,but when I was dropping her off,threw an extra 10 for service appreciated. Check it out guys,Maywood area picking up.

Kanky Mofo
11-26-03, 11:29
Thanks Bountiful, but I know a SW from a well dressed lady. This SW had their asses hanging out, mini skirts, stelletos, boobs, etc.

They were all by the VIP (??) club and other dance clubs. There were regular people, pimps, ho's, mongers all mixed in.

Ratso, I think you hit it on the head. The only problem is it would still be hit or miss for me. And, I'm not going to jump thru hoops for a SW. I don't give a damn how appealing she is. I'll just report to the board my findings and maybe you fellas can score.

Thanks.

Bigggga
11-26-03, 20:57
Yo any one who went to the Players Ball who was there

Don Magic Juan

Scorpio

Mr whitefolks

Pimpin Snooky

King James

Kenny Redd

Pimpin Ken

Big Lex

Tangia

Ice T

And another thing were do they keep the players ball in chicago and how many times a year do they have a players ball.

I heard that Don magic Juan started the players ball when his birthday would come he would get together with the other pimps and celebrate till one day they decided to have a Players Ball.

GrantBurger
11-26-03, 23:56
Gentlemen,

Please be careful this holiday picking up sw's near the weed st. corridor. I work at a local business in the area, and spent a lot of time in the alley the past few days unloadin trucks, saw several officers on foot. They are parking near an abandoned warehouse behind the new circuit city and some are plain clothes and blendin in with the regular folk. Also they are startin bike patrols in the area. BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL near weed st. this weekend. as a matter of fact, treat yourself to some maywood ass.

Ms Lady
11-27-03, 03:02
Hey fellas,

Johnny be bad, you locked lips with a sw ??
Wtf ? Why not cut out the middle man and go
bbbj some of the fellas ?

What is the board coming too ?

Stay safe, strap up and please no kissing the sw
They put their mouths on more cocks than you
will ever see if a lifetime.

Lady

Ms Lady
11-27-03, 03:44
Johnny be Bad I didnt mean that to cut you.

But I do wish you would be safer.

Saw Angie today wsw about 5ft 5 inches
skinny brunette with a mullet.

This was by the Petes Market on 47th
at about 3:40

She used to be kinda pretty but has been out
there too long.

If any of you pick her up tell her the chick that
always waves says be careful.

Stay safe, strap up.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lady

Chief_Wiggum
11-27-03, 15:34
Jboy,

The safest strolls is the Gold Coast stroll (I'm drawing a blank here, on the streets, and I don't have time on the cpu to think -- supposed to be w/the family), and to some extent the Weed street area. North Ave (it's a long stroll) is pretty safe on the Northside part, near Sheffield, but I don't think I've seen anyone there. However, only the GC has any type of hotel nearby. I think there's a Days Inn or a Best Western on Dearborn, IIRC. Anyway, the other strolls, or for that matter, any stroll, it only makes sense, logistically, to have a car. It's too difficult, too cold, and too shady of an area to be on foot, especially Cicero. If you're really brave, there's a couple cheap motels on Cicero, that's like a 7 min walk to a known SW hangout, but I'd advise against it.

Hope this helps.

J Boy
11-27-03, 21:17
Thanks Chief wiggum. I will have a car but I know that if I am on the opposite side of town from the stroll it will not be convenient and some SWs will be uncomfortable going that far to my motel. Some street info for the Gold Coast would be helpful.

Dick Hertz
11-27-03, 23:50
After the Thanksgiving meal I went cruising for dessert around 6 pm and saw a couple of hsw on Armitage west of Kedize but I keep moving because there was alot of LE in the area. I had better luck on North Ave near Western with a wsw name Nicole. She a brunette around 30 c cup with a southern accent and will give a french lesson for 20. No contact number which piss me off because my regular didn't pay her damn phone bill so I cannot contact her.

Marlo
11-28-03, 14:49
Kanky,

I hate to tell you this but yes, in some cases the SWs will not service brothas. I have encountered this mostly in Hawaii. In Honalulu, they have the loveliest SW this side of the sun, but the first question out of their mouths to me was to ask me if I were black. (this becsause I am a light skiinned brotha who is most often mistaken for PR). As a result, I was forced to assume my alias, "Pablo the Puerto Rican".

Happy hunting!

All Good
11-28-03, 15:52
Hi Guys,

I'm asking for some information about an independent who is currently in Hawaii and indicated she used to have a regular clientele in Chicago. Her name is Riley, I think she used the same name in Chicago. Blonde, really stacked, apparently very fond of garters and fun lingere. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, she pretty much seeks multi-hour appointments, I'd like to have an idea of how good the experience might be before making that commitment. I promise to post a review, and of course, will reciprocate with local information for any of you guys who might be planning a visit to Oahu.

Thanks,

All Good

Member #2944
11-29-03, 16:32
Most pimps tell their girls to NOT date black men, talk to black men or even look at black men at risk of being beaten.

They know that most other black men are playing games, want to steal their "ho's", etc.

This is black pimps telling this to their girls, not me.

Member #2944
11-29-03, 18:52
All Good,

Your chance of finding her on Kalaukau Avenue is better than any of us knowing her...

Taco Malo
11-29-03, 20:46
Hey Dick,

I think I saw an SW on that Armitige Kedzie corner as well. I'm new to the game, but starting to pick up the sign.

She was over on that side street in front of the Walgreens. Looked white, was wearing a flannel, smoking a cig, skinny as all hell and looked burnt out. This was at 3:00 in the AM as well.

I was sitting in my car sobering up, and she was walking around checking me out. I think I was freaking her out.

Chief_Wiggum
11-30-03, 00:59
All Good,

Is this girl a SW? If she is, then I'm wiilling to bet my bankroll that she's not from Chicago. The Honolulu talent is too good for these Chicago streets. If she's a call girl, then you might want to try the TBD or the other numerous boards of that kind. Good luck.

Chief_Wiggum
11-30-03, 01:06
Jboy,

Most of these girls couldn't give a crap where you drive them, at least the ones that I pick up. All they care about is how much, how fast, and if you could drop them off.

Slag Runner
11-30-03, 15:29
I was driving home from a party early Saturday morning and had a nice pick-up on impulse. I was driving back to a hotel near O'Hare and I was not sure of my directions so I intended to drive straight West on North Avenue to Mannheim Road then North on Mannheim to Rosemont. As I crossed Cicero (at about 3:00AM) I saw a girl walking towards the South. There were only a few cars on the road. I went around the block to get on Cicero Southbound. I saw Trista in front of an abandoned Ames store at the corner of LeMoyne and Cicero. The store has an overhang and she looked like she may have been under its protection, waiting for a bus. I went by and got nothing in the way of a look or a nod. I went around the block again to get on LeMoyne and lo and behold, she was waiting for me on LeMoyne beside the abandoned store. She saw me go around the block and walked around the side of the building to intercept me.

Hopped right in. Cute girl, late twenties, denim jacket with sweatshirt underneath and jeans. She had a very very heavy spanish accent. It was a little hard to communicat with her and I know she did not understand most of what I said but she slid right over beside me in the car and plopped her hand into my lap and smiled a lot. We drove a few block to a residential neighborhood south of the store and she provided a killer BJ in the car. No mention of dinero before our "intimacy". I gave her $30 and took her to an apartment building off of Cicero several blocks North of where I saw her. I did not see anyone else out during my drive and viewed Trista as a very good stroke of dumb luck.

SR

Member #2944
11-30-03, 23:04
If a girl tells you to go to a certain spot after you pick her up, be very weary.

There could be someone waiting for you, or the girl will hop out because you are by her house (yes, happened to me).

Of course, it could just be a good spot, but why trust a hooker? They may THINK they know the best spots, but the cops know them too.

It's just a matter of if the cops want to do anything about it on that particular night.

ChicagoScott
11-30-03, 23:31
Dufus,

Have you seen this "massage" therapist by Austin/Irving Park before? Do you just go make an appointment? What's the name of the salon?

Thanks.

Princer
12-01-03, 02:31
Hello friends,
Any one could please give me a contact # for FS within budget of $ 100. Please PM me.
Thanks

Bigggga
12-01-03, 21:10
Yo Chester,

You're right about black pimps telling that to their girls. But if that pimp really had that hoe in check they wouldn't do that. To me thats a weakness and thats insecurity. If you got a broad and you claim your pimping you should be able to let your girl work. If the pimps izm is tight he wouldnt have to worry about some other guy stealing his hoe.

Remember not every black date is gonna rob or kill ya some of us got $$$$. What alot of these pimps forget is that prostitution is a service to the public. You have to service everyone as long as they're paying for it.

And if another pimp peels a hoe from another than that other pimp gotta step his game up and spit that izm that would make a hoe stay with him.

Law Dawg
12-02-03, 18:04
I was out last night after hitting a few strip clubs. I went to One Step beyond in Melrose Park where you get good quality lap dances from lingerie girl for $10.00 each and then went to Industrial Strip which has its benefits.

I tried taking home a girl from IS to no avail so was out on the street from 2-3am on North and Armitage.

I finally found a WSW on Armitage when this BMW scooped her up right in front of me. She was a 6 or so on SW scale but I was horny. I next saw a cracked out WSW and a big HSW who I took passes on. I hope the WSW was a good time.

Member #2944
12-02-03, 18:21
Biggga,

Since when is prostitution a service to the public? It's illegal, first of all. Second, it's not Denny's or McDonalds where they have to serve you no matter what color you are.

You contradict yourself a number of times talking about black pimps, etc.

No matter how good you have a girl "convinced" you are the shit, these are dumb prostitutes. If a pimp comes up with something they need, like 10 crack rocks or says "I will take you shopping
right now" and the girl hasn't been shopping in a few days - you never know what may happen.

YES, of course not all black guys are pimps and many black guys have money to date. Since I'm not in your situation, I can't give you and recommendations except to maybe get to know some pimps and date his girls by going through him and not on the street.

(check out Dunkin' Donuts on Clark / Division - notorious pimp hang out) - Also, check out the hollywood grill on North / Ashland.

See a table full of "well" dressed black guys? Go up to them. You have nothing to lose. I've done it before.

The bottom line is that this is a daily game for pimps and hoes. It never stops. To try and understand it, from the outside, is very difficult. The pimp "rules" go back years - like to the 60's and 70's. Maybe longer.

Bigggga
12-02-03, 21:33
YO chester,

When a girl is out standing on the street whos the customer THE PUBLIC. Yeah prostitution is illegal but if its not a service why do advertise in the classifieds of newspapers.

Chester I was told by a black hoe, spanish hoe, white hoe that they dont really mess with black tricks because they get robbed, rapped , and even killed by black men. Some of them tell me that their pimp tells them to stay away from black men because we are cheap and etc.

I live in new york and when I cruise the track or walk and hang out at the track when a broad see me and she by her pimp I say whats up Pimpin and the girl comes to my car. Or I say keep it PI man and the girl comes to my car.

And theres other times when I ll see 5 hoes on one block and when they look at me in the car they BOW THEIR HEAD DOWN AND LOOK TO THE CURB BECAUSE THEY THINK IM A PIMP OR THEY JUST DONT MESS WITH PEOPLE OF MY KIND.

When a hoe bows down her head and dont look at me I laugh because I say to myself this ***** is an idiot. But I gotta give props to her pimp for keeping her in check. But I say to myself if 10 black men cruise in 10 separate cars and they got money and they looking to buy a hoe them bitches aint gonna make no money and the pimp aint gonnna make a dime either because he tells them to stay away from black men.

Rule #1 of tha game is a REAL PIMP must get paid.

Remember something pimpin aint what it used to be. Some of these pimps aint makin the money they used to before.

I aint contradicting myself all Im saying is if A PIMPS PRODUCT IS HIS WOMEN THEN HIS PRODUCT SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE NOT JUST ONE KIND OF PERSON.

I CANT UNDERSTAND THESE BLACK HOES THEY ARE BORN FROM A BLACK MOTHER AND BLACK FATHER AND they STANK ASS IS ON THE Street selling they PU$$Y and when I pull up to you you gonna tell me I DONT DATE YOUR KIND.

DufusOperandi
12-02-03, 21:42
Hey Mike (McRider),

I think you have the Lidia that i asked about confused with a Lydia that use to work out of salon on Belmont near harlem. I know who you are talking about and you are right.

The LIDIA that I am talking about works out of a salon just east of Austin on the south side of Irving park. Her web page is www dot lidiamassage dot com Her pics are very hot, I called and chatted briefly but could not get a feel if there were any extra services to bad. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Dufus!

P.S. ChicagoScott: I have not seen her yet, trying to find out if she provides extras.

Ms Lady
12-03-03, 11:32
Hey Guys,

Biggga you are correct on the reasons the ho,s
do not date black men.

I have even see black pimps in new york "test"
their girls out by sending a friend they do not
know to try and hit on them.

If a sw so much as looks at the "friend" shes in
for a ass beating.

A common pimp catch phrase to a ho is : "If
you peek , you seek " .

Therefore the sw,s keep their eyes on the
ground or as they say " Eyes in check".

Stupid and unfortunatley predjudice is every
where in our society.

Stay safe , strap up .

Lady

Ms Lady
12-03-03, 11:44
Hey guys,

I almost forgot to add that years ago, rival pimps
used to kidnap and steal each others hoes .

This used to be common in New York and was
never really reported to police . After a street
deal was worked out , the sw would be returned.

Usually the sw was unharmed and untouched
having to spend her captivity in some hotel
room guarded by the pimps buddies.

A ho usually didnt have to worry about her
captors . But did have to worry about what
her pimp was going to do her for letting a
"brother " get that close enough to grab her.

They would call this type of pimp and this
pimping style " guerilla pimps".

These were pimps that played out the lifestyle
doing things by fear and force.

This was operating heavy in the late 80,s and
still happens now. Thus another reason that
todays sw " keeps her eyes on the ground".
when a brother approaches.

Stay safe, strap up .

Lady

Member #2944
12-03-03, 12:05
Biggga,

Just because they are in public doesn't mean they serve the public. They can pick and choose who they want to service.

'nough said.

Bigggga
12-03-03, 12:55
Chester,

If they can pick and choose then they ain't gonnna get no money. They have to be nice to everyone.

IF a hoe dont like me she don't like herself.

Kanky Mofo
12-03-03, 15:39
Well, I hope I didn't cause any beefs in this forum about my issue, but I do appreciate the commentary.

I still say it is a fucking shame when a black man can't even buy pussy!

Don't these stupid fuckin Pimps realize (and no offense to my caucasion brothers) that white guys are more likely to be a serial killer especially prostitutes (well that's what t.v. says).

Anyway, thanks for the 411. I'll keep trying.

Ci-Traveler
12-03-03, 22:49
"I CANT UNDERSTAND THESE BLACK HOES THEY ARE BORN FROM A BLACK MOTHER AND BLACK FATHER AND they STANK ASS IS ON THE Street selling they PU$$Y and when I pull up to you you gonna tell me I DONT DATE YOUR KIND."

Kind of makes you wonder why they got this idea in their head to begin with. Why do you think "hoes" don't want to "date" black men?

Why do whites have an easier time?

This goes to the very heart of the race issue.

ci-traveler

Cubs Fan
12-03-03, 22:56
Hi guys,

I just saw these incredible chicks, they are from Rockford but alway travel out to the Chicago area. One is named Hayley and the other is Tabitha. They travel together. Isaw them out by O'Hare at their incall location. I clicked onto their link on a so call other message board for the Chicago area. Their links are http://hometown.aol.com/ashley080202/myhomepage/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/zoogie963/myhomepage/index.html

You can actually call Hayley for them both at 815-519-2738.

They usually will let you know when they will be out that way.

Thanks,

Dave

Zoomie
12-04-03, 00:14
Are we white guys supposed to feel guilty that the bsw's choose to discriminate against their own too? I think EEOC should appoint a blue ribbon panel to research the issue. Hmmmm, I'm thinking maybe 25 million of our tax dollars ought to do the trick. I sense a perfect opportunity for the Reverend Jesse to get his face on TV again...I miss seeing his chubby cheeks.

Chicago Bob
12-04-03, 00:43
Mike & Dufus,

Check out this snippet from "Lidia's" website:

<<Due to the inappropriate nature of either language or action the massage therapist has the right terminate the session without money refund.>>

Doesn't sound like too much action will be had at this place. Anyone with experience, please prove me wrong!

HappyGardener
12-04-03, 02:22
BTW,

Congrats to Ms. Lady for having her Senior Memeber status restored.

Thank you to Jackson as well.

Devlin
12-04-03, 12:45
Hey dudes,

Yesterday evening, I was driving on Cicero avenue near 48th and met an old pal named Nina. She is a short, chunky hsw who has shoulder length dark wavy hair & beautiful hazel eyes. Nina speaks slow, deep, fantastic french. Her lesson was forty bones. She had me at ... "Slow or Fast?"

Devlin

P.S. Ms. Lady ... "You've come a long way, baby."

Bisman
12-04-03, 13:37
I know I've asked this before, but I have never gotten a clear answer. I am not from Chicago but I will be there on business in the near future. I have been reading and am going to check the sw scene while in town. But I also am a strip club fan. I will be staying at the Marriot downtown on Michigan. Are there any decent strip clubs in that area, last time someone told me to drive to Ft Wayne. Ok, but I will have no car. So thats out. Please let me know what is in the area of downtown that might interest someone looking for a down and dirty lap dance or two.

TIA

Bisman

Gary Man
12-04-03, 15:40
hey cub fan:
a lil more info on Hayley & tabitha. i saw their pics too.
how were they? are the pics accurate? who did you meet?

Bigggga
12-04-03, 16:07
Pimpin solution is prostitution.

Drug dealing gonna exist as long as the world exist.

Scorpio

I'm in hot pursuit of a new prostitute.

Pimpin Ken

Tencan
12-04-03, 23:40
I have seen Haley several times in RFK She works at Exclusive. Her pics are accurate, and she has a nice attitude. Huge rack and a nice soft bottom. She is pretty much open to most things, but everything is safe and covered. I have not seen her "co-worker" though and cant help you there.

hoodas
12-05-03, 11:10
Bisman, there are a couple near the downtown area. I haven't been to any of these, but I think one is Scarlett's on Clinton Street, and there is another one on Kingsbury a little north of downtown. Given that they are in/close to downtown, you can expect to pay a pretty penny without any extras.

There also the Admiral which is probably a $12-$15 cab ride away, it is full nude but no alcohol and no grindage. The quality of women is pretty good though.

McRider
12-05-03, 12:48
>>The LIDIA that I am talking about works out of a salon just east of Austin on the south side of Irving park. Her web page is www dot lidiamassage dot com Her pics are very hot, I called and chatted briefly but could not get a feel if there were any extra services to bad. Any info is greatly appreciated!<<

You are right, both are near my house and I was taling about the other Lydia. I have no idea how I missed this one.

I might take one for the team and give her a try.

MCRIDER

Flashman
12-05-03, 16:22
mcrider,

RE: Lidia Massage

I checked out the site you posted for the place at Irving and Austin. IMHO this looks like a totally legit massage, with little chance of getting any extra's. Also, the pictures of her as a martial arts afficianado tell me you run the risk of getting your ass kicked if you make a move!

But, I agree that she looks hot. If you want "to take one for the team" be sure to post what happens. Just be very careful!

Ynot
12-06-03, 19:27
Gentlemen,

I was just dropping by as a passive observer to see how everyone's doing. I already offered my (unsolicited) advice on the Evanston/Skokie board and I saw this thread and I figured - what the hell!

Before I gave up the hobby, I had seen Lidia's site. I wouldn't worry too much about the disclaimer. A+ Massage also used to have a similar disclaimer on their site, and of course we all knew they were legit ;). Lidia could very well be legit, but if she was, what would be the purpose of putting photos of her on the website that aren't in any way massage-related? And now she has a New Gallery, and with some pretty nice shots I might add. Listen, if someone wants to test the waters, I say go for it. If she is legit, at least you'll probably get a real massage out of it. And if she's not, then you've got yourself a new find.

Good luck and take care.

Quiet One
12-06-03, 22:13
My first post. I am interested in any massage places that have California themes. For example incense, candles, etc. I am homesick for a little lady that I used to see twice a week in Santa Rosita, that gave a therapeutic massage with a very happy CBJ ending. She had blond hair with orange and red highlights. Any suggestions now that Rogers Park is my home.

Thanks

Quiet One

Taco Malo
12-07-03, 03:24
Personally I'm getting zero funny business vibe from Lidia.

The old A+ Massgae site gave off the "vibe" big time. I won't be the first, but if one of you brave sould go for it - be sure to report!

GrantBurger
12-09-03, 18:18
Well, chester wasn't lyin about the sw's downtown. I had some time before work this a.m. and there were like 6 sw's (5bsw, 1wsw) hangin out in the alley behind the Ohio House Hotel. Also ran into a few bsw's near division and wells. Be careful over there though, that hotel is a major dope spot. LOL, and here's the funny news of the day, never in my life have I seen this shit. I'm drivin home on Madison near the Rockwell Gardens projects on madison and western. I'm drivin past where the crackheads usually prostitute themselves and what do i see....lol, a midget prostitute, never seen one of those before!! That's all for now!! Oh yeah one more thing, my buddy's and I went out this weekend, there seemed to be an unusually high amount of sw's near the weed st. area, saw a few bsw's near the old north ave spot near the home depot, and even saw some near milwaukee, north, and damen.

Dick Hertz
12-10-03, 22:55
Was on North Ave by Kedize and pickup a hsw named Angela. She about 5 feet 5 inches thin with small boobs and gave a good bbbjtc for 20. She just lose her job and is new to the game just doing this to pay bills. Phone cut off so I hope she makes enough to turn it back on.

Chigod7
12-11-03, 01:18
I was with Angela today young probaly young 20s great BBBJ, 20 bones, black hair regular size girl not skinny not real fat. Nice Tittys. I have a number I will see if it works first then I can email to whoever wants it.

This was on 47th between Pulaski n Archer.

Orangecrush
12-11-03, 11:52
Dufus and guys-

I think Lidia got you talking about her. Wasn't that the point of her posing for the photos? If she can get 20 guys to take a shot, she's money ahead. I would suspect that 25% of them will try her a second or third time. Just my two cents.

OC

Orangecrush
12-11-03, 11:57
I couldn't find Hayley & Tabitha's websites. Perhaps the link was wrong or did AOL remove their website?

Cubs Fan
12-11-03, 13:08
Orange Crush, Try these links,

http://hometown.aol.com/ashley080202/myhomepage/photo.html

http://hometown.aol.com/zoogie963/myhomepage/photo.html

El Monger
12-11-03, 14:04
Yes Guys,

I think I would have to agree on this one, I think it looks legit at lidia's, please post if anyone takes one for " The Crew"!

El Monger

Ms Lady
12-11-03, 15:01
Hey all,

Did anyone see the wsw this morning about
8:35 am at the bp amoco on 47th/archer

She had brown hair and was standing by the pay
phone , smoking a cigarette.

She seemed doubled over in pain and was
bobbing and weaving about.

Perhaps from a herion withdrawl, she had looked
almost as if she was about to fall over.

Stay safe, strap up .

Lady

Member #2944
12-11-03, 16:40
Maybe she got beat up by a trick or a pimp?

Seldon69
12-11-03, 18:35
Anyone check out the new AMP in Chinatown, I think its called Silk or something. Its been in the Suntimes lately.

Lancer
12-11-03, 21:12
South Cicero Ave. was hoppin' tonight. I was out between 5:00 and 6:00 p.m. and saw no less than 5 wsw and 3 bsw between 47th and Archer. Picked up a wsw named Jenny, had long strawberry blond hair, said she was 21. She was out with her girlfriend Sin, who looked either Mexican or Puerto Rican and looked about the same age. Wanted .5 for a cbj and wouldn't come down from there. She was pretty cute so I went for it. BJ was average, but I wouldn't pay that price again.

The problem I had was as soon as either one came up to the car, they announced their working and want .5 for a bj. So I drove away the first time and waited until one of them got picked up just to be sure. Turns out this is how they approach all their customers. Tried to tell her to be a little more discrete as this is how a decoy would act. She just said that she's out all the time and that I don't know what I'm talking about. Whatever, she's the one going to end up in jail, not me.

Later,

Lancer

Illini333
12-11-03, 21:39
Hey just heard that the Russian American Club on Manheim was raided for prostitution. I didnt even know it was a strip club until like a week ago. Some guy told me about it and how you can get bjs and hand jobs really easy. He also said it was completely nude. Any of you guys ever go to any of those places on manheim like Bobbys, Carls, One Step Beyone, Louies, or Playpen. I been to Bobbys and Louies and it seems legit there. Some of the girls are just nasty though.

Zoomie
12-12-03, 11:09
Today's Sun-Times has a blurb about the Russian American Club raid. It said no one was arrested in the raid. They were being investigated for having Russian mob ties.

hoodas
12-12-03, 13:08
Illini333, One Step Beyond is probably the best as far as quality of girls. But the girls there usually ask/expect more $ compared to the other places. But as you said, its all pretty legit at all of these places.

Law Dawg
12-12-03, 14:20
I have to agree One Step is the best around if you are looking for good mileage and consistent good looking women. Do not get me wrong there are uglies in there as well, but they always have at least one hot girl dancing if not more. This place has a little bit of a rough crowd but I have never had a problem there.

Russian American Club appearantly from Tanya38DDD had FBI agents in the club and alot of the girls dancing there got subpeonad to testify in front of the grand jury. It looks like this place may have had some extras going on. I drove past there on the other night when they were being busted and lots of County Sherriffs there. I'm glad they busted the place before I went in.

Larry 56
12-12-03, 18:02
Lancer: Are they the mutt & jeff duo? The blond I call stretch. They have a nasty attitude. My guess is that they are giving special "gifts" to LE.

They are out there far too much and they pull that garbage about not getting in the car. They won't listen to advice. They stay at the no-tell behind the diner at Archer & Cicero.

You have been warned!

Larry!

Member #6131
12-12-03, 23:24
Brown Surgar Beauty = Boner!

HappyGardener
12-13-03, 01:33
Also posted in Lombard Board.

25 arestted in Dupage County.

_
Friday, December 12, 2003, 4:15 p.m.
(Wheaton, IL) -- DuPage County Sheriff John E. Zaruba announced Friday the arrest of 25 women during a prostitution sweep this past Wednesday at hotels in Naperville, Willowbrook, Westmont, Lisle and Addison.
The DuPage County Sheriff's IVOC (Intelligence, Vice and Organized Crime) Unit coordinated the sweep in cooperation with the Addison, Lisle, Naperville, Westmont and Willowbrook police departments.
Sheriff's Department spokesperson, Carol Roegner, says undercover officers made telephone calls to various escort services and independent operators and set up appointments to meet the women at DuPage County hotels. When the women showed up and offered to perform a sex act in exchange for money they were arrested on site and booked.
Of the 25 women arrested, the sheriff's office arrested 15, Addison and Willowbrook police each arrested 4, Willowbrook and Lisle and Naperville each made one arrest.
All of the women arrested by the Dheriff's office have been charged with prostitution, a class a misdemeanor. One woman was also charged with misdemeanor possesion of cannabis.
The 15 have all been released from jail after posing 10 percent of their $1,000 bond.
Roegner says DuPage county does this type of sting once or twice a year with the hope of discouraging prostitutes of working in the county.

HappyGardener
12-13-03, 01:37
What a difference a night makes. Thursday night I drove 47th from Cicero to Western and back again. Cicero all the way up to North Ave, Twice from Cicero to Kingsbury and back and Armitage and saw exactly 1 SW.

Too cold I guess.

Tonight as I left Midway, I saw Passion at 47th and Western and got the nod and a $30 BBBJ with HJ completion.

Passion is a Chubby white girl who lives in one of the motels in the neighborhood.

Says she likes the South Side now, because there are "more pimps than tricks on North Ave."

Lancer
12-13-03, 03:40
Larry,

Not sure who Mutt & Jeff are, but yeah your description sounds right. The blond had a real bad attitude and was bragging how she dates all these white shirts and she's not going to get popped because she'll just start naming all these cops she dates. Like anyone would believe an f'n hooker over a cop, whether their a white shirt or not.

JohnnyBeBad
12-13-03, 12:03
Posted this on the other places also: Was out this morning Sat at 5am in Maywood. Plenty of talent out.Three ladies on Madison,one on St.Charles.I hooked up with "Yolanda"who had a great set of full lips which did made the bbbj wonderful.And only 20 to boot.Found her on 5th Ave.& Washington by the gas station.

BigGuy590
12-13-03, 14:14
Report was delayed because I was out of town for a week. I was out last week 12/6 on Saturday morning 5:00 to 7:00 AM and saw nothing on North from Damen to Cicero went up to Armitage saw a WSW at Kimball but passed on her looked to scary and then east to Damen. Went up Damen to Diversey again nothing. It seems Damen and Diversey have not had any action the past couple of months? Anyone else see any SW's around Damen & Diversey. Also saw little LE.

Yogi Bear #2
12-13-03, 18:38
Hello,

Long time reader, first time poster. Thanks for the insight.

Any word on a WSW on Broadway and Rosemont, near Loyola U?

I've seen her near the Walgreen's down the street as well. Dark features, long black hair. Looks 30's. Maybe a 7 on looks. Dresses in jeans and sweatshirt. Very willing and obvious to chase your car down, though, which made me nervous. She didn't seem drugged out. Took a few passes, then thought no. Any ideas?

Thanks!

GrantBurger
12-13-03, 19:55
What time of night are you seeing sw's in Maywood, I am there every weekend and have seen NADA. They have been doin HUGE sweeps lately for sw's and escorts and what not. LaGrange/Brookfield has been shut down indefinately too. They did HUGE drug raids in LaGrange and shut down the dope houses and arrested the young girls working in those houses. Other than that, there's been nothing, this sucks!!

JohnnyBeBad
12-13-03, 21:26
Grant-I'm usually out early in the morning and have had no trouble finding s/w's out in Maywood. Also late at night.

Superman8272
12-14-03, 00:01
Hey Lancer,

I saw those two SW's on Thursday night also. You are absolutely right, they just approach to the car and hop in and say they want .5 for CBJ. I said thats too much and they wont go down. So I didnt bother to pay that but did thought about going back. I like the Mexican SW, she had big breasts, but she seem bold, she kept bragging that she has tons of clients. Which one gave you the CBJ? Was it worth .5?

HappyGardener
12-14-03, 12:39
ON 12/12 Seldon 69 posted:
Anyone check out the new AMP in Chinatown, I think its called Silk or something. Its been in the Suntimes lately.

Seldon, 28 of your 29 posts have been qustions or requests for information. When are you actually going to report something of value?

GrantBurger
12-14-03, 14:52
Huh, I'm usually in Maywood at like 3-4 a.m. after coming home from night activities, and haven't seen anything but empty streets, lol, that is unusual too, but after all the shootings in maywood, drug dealers hang out in their car now instead of the streets.

Ratso
12-14-03, 15:43
Ratso here

North / Weed club scene was hoppin last night.... I'd say about 12 girls in that block area, and no telling how many more were currently off in some car providing great pleasure! Picked up a really cute, long-legged BSW in front of the OTB, but ended up just going around the block and taking her back when she wouldn't take less than $150 for 1/2 & 1/2. Really pretty face and gorgeous body.... very nice about the negotiations too, but firm. Gave her $10 for taking a 3-minute ride with me.

Picked up "Angel" over by the BP on LaSalle & Ontario. Cute WSW, only 21 years old. $90 for 1/2 & 1/2. Very nice and it was fun too. Would have liked to seen her again, but said she's going back to Toledo after this weekend. Like nearly all SW's, she had a pimp and kept checking in with him.

I have a habit of counting how many SW's I see when I'm out hunting.... pretty good night last night.... 29 girls. My record for any evening is 47.... honest injun. Depends a lot, of course, on how long I spend looking and the route.

Had a cop pullup next to me at the light on the corner of Halstead and Clybourn last night.... he and I both watched as a cute WSW flagged down a driver, negotiated through the window, and jumped in his car. Twas at the the train station there, not 60 feet from the light we were at. Couldn't believe that neither the driver or the girl spotted the blue-n-white. Copper apparently didn't care a bit, ended up passing them and turning off.

Visited Sharice earlier this week.... geezes she's something.... best value in the whole damn city. Great head, great sex, super attitude, sweet body.... very reasonable prices. Check her out at www.geocities.com/shonpowell.

Ratso

Member #2944
12-14-03, 15:50
You have to admit that you, more than anyone else, write about just one girl / guy.

Tell her to put an ad up on eros - chicago or midnight-chicago.

BigGuy590
12-15-03, 07:06
Saturday morning 12/13/03 5:00 to 7:00 AM nothing at Damen & Diversey drove down Damen to North and then west to Cicero nothing not even LE. Went back up to Broadway & Belmont and then north on Broadway & Sheridan to Lawrence saw a black sw at Broadway & Montrose looked to masculine. A little latter saw another black sw who followed me into the Jewel parking lot. She did not look like a sw was carrying a large bag or brief case and looked as though she was going to work out at the gym by Jewel came back around and she was getting into a car. Went home at 7:00.

Devlin
12-15-03, 13:27
Hey dudes,

On sunday evening, I was driving on 47th street near Rockwell and met Paula. She is a wsw about 5'10", slender, with short dark brown hair and brown eyes. Paula is a good french speaker, her lesson cost thirty bones.

FYI, during the evening hours, there were plenty of young white working girls out over the weekend on Cicero avenue from 47th street to Archer avenue. Apparently, they are staying with their pimp at a nearby motel.

The girls were dressed to kill and blatant in their activity. Some morons were doing U-turns on busy Cicero avenue to pick them up. On the southwest side, the hobby is not that easy. LE is watching & waiting.

Fungul
12-15-03, 14:49
Has anyone went to see Lydia....she is close in proximity..... I wanted to go tonight.....

Long time since I posted.... but im just getting back in the saddle if you know what I mean.

Heard some things from a friend of a friend that is a cop out in the NW burbs that there will be some AMP and Apartment raids in the near future. So watch yourselves.

Please any info on this beauty (Lidia) is appreciated.

TheShadow2
12-15-03, 16:31
Fungul,
Since Lydia is so close to you, why not take one for the team?
Then we can put all the does she/doesn't she stuff to rest once and for all....
My gut instinct is you'll be shut out. But others think there might be a chance, so I say go for it...

Fungul
12-15-03, 16:38
Yeah no kidding....... I also have heard good things about a place called Norwood Massage. They have a girl working during the day named Anna. They are on Milwaukee just east of Nagle/Devon area. Not sure of the address. Anyone else hear anything about them.

X-mas shopping to do, I'll call now to see if i can get an appointment tonight. If not I'll do it later this week.

Play safe chums.

Flashman
12-16-03, 12:44
Fungul,

Good luck checking out Lidia, and thanks for taking one for the team. Look forward to your report.

GrantBurger
12-17-03, 12:22
I saw a ridiculously fine bsw on madison and cicero this morning at like 3 a.m. Unfortunately I was on my way to work, but she was a legit dime.

Lookin4action
12-17-03, 16:37
Have any of you ever hooked up with any of the girls from Carl's or One Step Beyond for anything after hours? Some of the girls that I have encountered at Carl's have said that they do "private shows" so I'm pretty sure that more than a few work on the side. There are definitely some hotties if you are there at the right time....

The Icon
12-17-03, 17:12
I have hooked up with a few girls from the Playpen, One Step and Carl's. Most times we'd go to one of the dives on Mannheim, but the cops have been all over those places. You can usuallly figure out who plays after work and who doesn't. I haven't been up to those bars in the last 4 months so things may have changed.

J Boy
12-17-03, 20:55
Lookin4action,

Be sure you spell out up front what you expect. I have "dated" a lot of strippers and many of them consider a private show to be just like a lap dance but maybe nude. Extras are extra if even available. When you make the date tell her you're not just looking for an expensive lap dance, you want _________.

Devlin
12-18-03, 11:05
Hey dudes,

Yesterday evening, I was driving on Cicero avenue near 50th and met Jada. She is a very pretty young wsw, about 5'5", buxom and has blonde hair & blue eyes.

I have seen this babe before but never had a chance to meet her. Jada is a pleasant person who speaks french very well. Her lesson was only thirty bones!

Unfortunately, she is currently without a cell and didn't give me her addy but I am confident, we will be meeting again.

Devlin
12-18-03, 11:25
Jackson, Lady and my fellow hobbyists:

Happy Holidays!
Wishing all of you ... peace, health and prosperity.

Devlin

JohnnyBeBad
12-18-03, 11:48
Dev,you sure were luckier than I. I hit Cicero from I-55 to Archer and back,them 47th from Central to Kedzie and back. Nada. Then went over to Summit and also nothing.This happened around 8:30pm.

Devlin
12-18-03, 12:30
JohnnyBeBad,

Let me save you some time and gas. 47th street from Central avenue to Cicero has zero action and is a speed trap.

Also, the tactical officers who patrol this grid are very tough and in need of a bran muffin. LOL

Quiet One
12-18-03, 14:21
I was in a coffee shop in Rogers Park and struck up a conversation with this petite girl, 25 or so years old, she said that she gave "therapeutic massage." She had brown hair with (believe it or not) purple highlights. She was shorter, skinny with an ok rack and had a nice ass and wore a lot of silver jewelry. Did not get the name of the massage place. She was not asian. Does anyone know where I might find something like that to get a "therapeutic massase." She kept on calling it "body work"

Law Dawg
12-18-03, 15:13
This all happened this Sunday around 8 PM. I was horny so ventured out on North Ave. I saw a WSW that was young and cute. She hopped into a minivan right before me. I went back around and she got out, so I picked her up.

Her name is Ariel and she is cute for a SW. Skinny blonde with a nice ass and a tounge ring. She wanted .5 for a CBJ but I gave her .3 and she was fine with that. Best CBJ I have ever had, she really worked at it. After that I wished I had taken her to motel for the hour after the great BJ. She actually got out of the car where we parked and walked back to her location I presume, I really liked that. She gave me her contact # if anyone wants to PM me. All in a good day, Bears won and great BJ.

GrantBurger
12-19-03, 00:22
I know some people like to lurk in the Bellwood/Maywood area...there was a big time shoot out over there tonight. I was at my buddy's house a block away. They had a shootout in the street by the convenience store right off of Bellwood Ave. where the street is now roped off and 9 placards are out marking bullet casings. Additionally, right off of Washington in that area a house was lit up too, and is also marked off. They are at war in that area, so be careful.

Luv Chubby Girl
12-19-03, 00:37
To all the great hobbiests of Chi-Town,

Hello guys, I have been a long time reader of your forum and I believe you guys have by far the strongest one I've seen. I have posted on the Kalamazoo, MI board several times though I am from Chicago and go home to see the family quite a bit. However, I was just wondering how far east on Madison does the action go? Is there still any action by the stadium? Also, I've seen girls around the 47th St. and Cicero area sometimes around the midnight time frame but how far east or west on 47th does the action go? Hopefully you guys could help on this. By the way, you guys (Devlin, Grantburger, etc.), especially you veterans, have been amazing information providers and your quite respected. I've been in the scene for a few years now and I hope I can be of help now. I will probably be posting on this board more often now because it seems like my boys on the K-ZOO board are ASLEEP! Keep it up guys!

Luv Chubby Girl, aka "The Shadow"

Devlin
12-19-03, 12:10
The Shadow,

Welcome!
Here are some good travel routes:
1. 47th from Western ave to Cicero.
2 47th & Cicero avenue to Archer.
3. 51st street from Western avenue to Kedzie. (so so)

If you want to meet some decent looking FEMALE OFFICERS and her *ahem* FRIENDS go to:
1. 47th & Washtenaw, Francisco, Kostner, and Keating street(s).
2. Cicero avenue & 50th.
3. The McDonalds at 47th & Cicero avenue.

Imho, the gals east of western avenue are trouble making thieves who are so far out, Scotty couldn't beam them back! lol

Devlin

JohnnyBeBad
12-19-03, 17:14
LUV- The action on Madison around the United Center(old Stadium)is nothing like years back,not much to speak of and getting less and less all the time.You can find some girls still playing Oakley and some of the streets around Damen there.West of Western it picks up but still not the same as years back. And what ten fifteen years ago was great action on Madison east of Ashland is virtually gone.

BigGuy590
12-20-03, 12:45
Hi everyone,

Cruised at 5:00 to 7:00AM from Madison and 25th Ave. to 1st Ave.in Maywood. Saw a couple of over weight BSW and 4 LE cars from Bellwood and another 4 from Maywood on the cruise. Went down Harlem to Roosevelt and saw a blonde WSW at Oak Park went around the block and she got in a taxi and proceeded to sit there for about 10 minutes. Left there and went down Cicero to 47th and east to Ashland. A couple of BSW's and one WSW. Headed north on Cicero and saw a couple of BSW's near Chicago Ave. went all the way up to Belmont and then back south to North Ave. and east to Weed. Saw a cute, hot, small, BSW by Home Depot went around the block a couple of times along with about 10 other cars. She was talking to a lot of people outside the cars, decided that she had to much attention and went home. LE was sparce in Chicago.

Luv Chubby Girl
12-20-03, 19:42
Hello gentlemen,

I am coming home for the holidays and I am looking for a little New Year's fun. I'll try and hit Weed St. because I have been hearing pretty decent posts. I've never tried it. What are the most productive times? I'm probably going to hit Wisconsin and see if I can hit any gold mines there as well. I'll post when all is said and done. Keep it up fellas! Stay safe and have a great holiday and happy New Year. And don't forget to be cool and wrap up the tool!

Luv Chubby Girl, aka "The Shadow"

HappyGardener
12-21-03, 01:46
A response to Quiet One:

I have a real massage therapist I go to for theraputic massage. It is exactly what it implies: Therapy for injuries or muscle aches given by massage. There is nothing sexual about it. In fact it is painful for him to work on my back and shoulder. Hence the other word: Body Work. Liscensed, professional massage therapists often call them selves body workers. There are 64 kinds of body work: Swedish, Shiatusu, reflexolgy, are the most common that you have probably heard of.

There is a place called Body Works on Sheridan in rogers Park/Edgewater that used to be in Lakeview. Thet are mostly graduatesof the Chicago School of Massage therapy. I used to go there. Totally professional. Maybe she was referring to that place. Becareful quiet one, You don't want to insult a real worker or get yourself thrown out of a session.

Carpe Dium
12-21-03, 17:03
Mery Xmas to all!

Tyson
12-22-03, 03:07
Beware ripoff escort service advertised in "Gentlemen's Pages." Woman arrived late, not matching description (fat), with a bad attitude. Can there still be any doubt what "all-inclusive" is SUPPOSED to mean? The ASP began asking for a tip as soon as my $200 changed hands. Very limited services provided.

The ad advertised three ASPs: Krystal, Star, and someone else. Of course, names change. The number is 773-209-6667. Stay clear of this one.

Devlin
12-22-03, 12:30
Hey dudes,

Early friday evening, I was driving on Cicero avenue near Archer and met Joy.

She is a Big Beautiful wsw who is about 5'8" with blonde hair & green eyes. Joy is an easy going attractive gal who used to work north avenue but now calls the southwest side home. Her terrific french lesson was thirty bones.

Devlin

Flashman
12-22-03, 12:47
Luv Chubby,

Be careful out on Weed. There is a lot of action sometimes, but it is also one of the top LE locations for making King Richard II a lot of money from towing your car.

Be extra careful on this stroll. You really have to be a pro to avoid big trouble.

Good luck and stay out of the pokey for the Holidays!

Timmy
12-23-03, 13:21
Fellow Mongers,

Happy Holidays. Was out and about last evening in the area of 47th from Damen to Cicero. All was quiet and no one was really out and about. Saw 1 SW not sure if she's black, white, hispanic. She about a 4 or 5 and has been in the area for several years. Have never seen her west of Archer or east of Western. Her striking feature is she's bald and always wears a black just above the shoulder straight hair wig. Never experienced her, the hair thing freaks me out. Devlin, you know this gal?? Nothing else to report, have safe holidays.

Devlin
12-23-03, 15:43
Timmy,

Happy Holidays! It's been awhile.

Yes, the gal you mentioned has been in the area for a very long time and is sick with cancer. I have never met her but I believe her mom is Robin who used to be a 47th street regular.
Fyi, I last saw Robin about 1 1/2 year ago.

Play safe, Happy hunting

Pandarus
12-23-03, 16:59
Longtime lurker has finally decided to register and start posting messages here. It's about time I gave back after receiving good tips and info, especially about new areas to do the circuit. I didn't know about 63rd Street in Summit until reading this board.
Same with Cicero Avenue between Archer and 47th Street. I was out there last night at about 8:30 p.m. Saw in total five SWs, two white, one hispanic and two black. There were alot of hobbyists out last night as one of the white girls and the hispanic would get picked up quickly and frequently. I kept getting there late. After getting home after 11 p.m., I read some recent reports and realized those two girls have been mentioned here, and charge a minimum of .5. After reading that I was glad I didn't go through with it. The white blonde made me a bit uneasy as she looks like a high school student.
On my way home, went down 63rd Street but saw nothing. But it was raining and a bit cold.

ChuckBFL
12-24-03, 01:51
Question for Quite One:

What are was the coffee shop??

I frequent the Rogers Park area and I am trying to figure which shop, maybe I have seen her the chick or place you are talking about.

Thanks.

To Law Dawg:

I PM'ed you about the SW but I don't think it ever went out. I was interested in some more info. Please contact me via a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Message service.

Thanks

Turbo Trader
12-24-03, 02:39
Stopped by Apple Spa around 6pm Tuesday. Lights out, door locked, nobody home. Not sure if they closed early for Xmas, took the week off, or closed for good.

Anybody been there recently?

Thanks, TurboTrader

JohnnyBeBad
12-25-03, 14:05
Welcome Pandarus- Yes,you can certainly find some bargins on 63rd St.in Summit. While I haven't spent much time going through there as of late,I have made out fantastically there for years. Best times are later at night and early in the morning although you can find some daytime action,but rare. Good Hunting!

Hayley
12-25-03, 14:59
Hi guys,

Does anyone know of any good spas that I could work at? Someone that hires american girls? Please contact me via a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Message service.

Thanks,

Hayley

HeyDude
12-26-03, 10:34
Met Lisa yesterday a.m. by the starbucks on 47th she was a cute BSW light skinned with pink hair. Nice slimbody with generous tits with responsive nipples. Wish I had time for Fs the CBJ was not great.

Quiet One
12-26-03, 18:37
Chuck BFL,

It was the Chase Cafe on Sheridan. I think now that Happy Gardener suggested that it may have been legitimate massage, I am confused. She was really close when she talked about it and the eye contact was borderline unnerving. Oh well, search continues.

Merry Christmas all

Superman8272
12-27-03, 21:01
Friday night around 9:00 pm near 47th and Cicero. Picked up a WSW, forgot her name, she was blonde and said she was 24. .50 for BBBJTCIM, and was just ok. Can I catch some kind of disease without covering during BJ?

JohnnyBeBad
12-28-03, 15:52
Yes Super,you can catch the clap,although it is not common.

Superman8272
12-28-03, 17:54
Hey Johnny,

How do I know if I have the clap? Is there any other diseases I can catch?

Boko
12-28-03, 18:24
I was out on Cicero today and met up with WSW named Victoria. Early mid 20s, 5.5 or so, sandy brown hair. Pretty, nice legs. Quoted .5 for BJ, 1 for sex and 1.5 for going to a hotel (plus, of course, the cost of the room). I didn't indulge, but got her number.

Has anyone seen this girl? I wanted to know before I spent the cash. If anyone is interested in the phone number, PM me.

boko

Devlin
12-29-03, 12:00
Hey dudes,

Late saturday night, I was driving on 47th street near Kildare and met Tracy. She is a wsw who I have reviewed before. Tracy is slender with short blonde hair & hazel eyes.

Although she was recently locked up, she still speaks good french!
Her french lesson was thirty bones.

Devlin

Timmy
12-29-03, 12:19
Men,

Hope all is well. Was out early this morning, around 5:30, in hopes of a Pre-New Years Hummer. Much to my chagrin no one was out on Cicero from Archer to 47th. Saw one nasty bsw just east of Cicero on 47th and saw nothing east of Kostner. What a crappy morning!!! I still have 2 mornings for my search.

Superman,

If you think you've got the clap, go to the doctor. Anti-biotics will clear you up real quick. Had the clap about 20 years ago. From what I remember, it feels like you are pissing needles and pus drips from the head of your penis. All I really remember is that it hurt like hell to piss. Other things you can get from an uncovered bj include and are not limited to : lice, crabs, genital warts, herpes, hepatitis, TB, and HIV. Keep in mind, most SW's are addicts and will do anything and anyone for their next high. Go get checked out and in the future, wrap it up.

Taco Malo
12-29-03, 13:36
Happy New Years Fellas.

Well, I'm mostly into the massage parlor action - but since joining this board I've started honing my skills at spotting the SWs.

Armitige and Kedzie...or right by it I should say (in front of Walgreens). There is a skinny ass white chick with long dark hair and wears a blue flannel. It's a one way street and she'll hang loose there on the weekends. Second time I've seen her, so I'm guessing that's what she's up to.

Went an partied over by Excalibur. Not ususally out there, but took the opportunity to check out the SWs you guys have mentioned stoll around out there. Damn!!! Those aren't crack-hos...they look good!

So what's the story with those chicks. Are they pretty much escorts that cost hundreds? Are they strictly for the tourists? Hell, are they worth picking up? Just curious as to what that scene is all about...

Peace and have a good one

Babyface Chi
12-29-03, 15:10
Sunday 6-7PM,

Heard a tip about Cicero from Bemont to Irving around this time of day. Either the tip was only for the weekdays or bogus. Only saw one wsw 30's looked kinda worn. By the time I could spin to her side of the street for a closer look she was gone. Hope my first report was helpfull somehow.

JohnnyBeBad
12-29-03, 17:50
Super-Tim pretty much covered it all. By the way,I never knew you could get the clap from a bbbj until a doctor told me. So be careful.

Member #1124
12-29-03, 18:05
Hi,

I am a long time lurker and first time poster. I guess the action on North avenue is pretty much dead nowadays. I have had some luck picking up a few attractive girls around clark and ohio, but they are mostly Escorts who charge a lot (but they do look pretty) Once ended up picking the hottest looking chick walking on Clark Street only to realise that she sucked $500 out of me. Guess when there is a very hot gal next to you you start thinking with the other head, he he. Anyways guys any help in locating action wd be great.

Happy Hunting

Member #2944
12-29-03, 20:29
If you want unbiased, confidential information on ANY STD call 800-342-AIDS. It's not only about HIV they cover all STD's.

Before I go into the specifics, let me say I'm just as guilty as anyone of BBBJ.

I have some expertise in this area, not because I have ever gotten an STD. (knock on wood - no pun intended)

First of all, you can get many STD's from a BBBJ. Yes, it's harder to get them than uncovered vaginal sex, however the possibility exists - more than you think.

You have to remember or know that HIV cannot penetrate normal skin, but must enter through a mucuous membrane - such as the inside of your penis, mouth, inside of nose, vagina, etc.

Second, think about the bumping action and the grinding that happens during a BBBJ. Not to mention accidental teeth scuffs... It's very easy for the mouth to bleed, think about when you are flossing.

Third - remember that most of these girls have the worst dental hygiene in the world which raises the possibility of bleeding in the mouth even more.

Fourth - you can obviously get more than the "clap" from BBBJ. Heck, even if you have a CBJ if the woman has herpes simplex type A or B in her oral area, if that area comes in contact with the area not covered by condom (per se -licking your balls, or deep throat and her lips touch your pubertal area).

Like I said, I'm not sitting on a soap box here. I'm just trying to provide accurate and true information. If you have more questions post them or call the 800#. They will also refer you to free clinics in your area for confidential testing, treatment, etc.

As for knowing you have an STD, it can be difficult unless the signs are very acute. If you have any sores on in your genital area - see a doctor ASAP. If you have pain during urination - call your doctor ASAP. Fortunately, MOST STD's can be cured with drugs, but some won't go away at all (HIV, Herpes, Human Papilloma Virus (HPV aka genital warts)) However, the earlier you get treatment, generally the better for your health and to help suppress or cure the symptoms. If you let an STD go, it could damage your reproductive system (ducts to from your testicles to your penis, etc.) Fortunately, it's usually easier for a male to tell if he has an STD then women.

Last, I'm going to say that the stupidest question you can ask a "ho" is "Are you clean". They know if they say "herpes, hiv, gonorrhea, syphillus, whatever" that you are going to bolt.

These girls are at the HIGHEST risk of STD's. It's obvious, of course, because of the # of sexual partners. That coupled with drug use, especially intravenous drug use, raises the stakes dramatically. On top of that, the "I just don't care about me or my life anymore" attitude makes the issue even worse.

Most girls that I've met that use i.v. drugs always say they use clean needles. If a girl is addicted to heroin or whatever she is shooting up - and needs a fix badly and has no clean needle - do you think she is going to take the time to find a clean needle or buy some bleach to sterilize it? Maybe some would, most are out of control and wouldn't. (remember, these are prostitutes.) None of them will ever admit to you that they use dirty needles. Again, that would make you bolt and no money = no drugs.

Everything I posted is the truth, and nothing but the truth. I'm not trying to scare anyone, as I said, I'm guilty myself. However, you should know the risks inherent with the hobby and that the rationale that you can't get anything serious from a BJ vs vaginal/anal sex is wrong.

Chester

Ratso
12-30-03, 09:27
Ratso here

Goo -

Yes, the girl at Walgreen's is DEFINATELY an sw.

Most of the single girls that are just hanging around the Excalibur area (between midnight and 6am) are sw's.... and some of them are gorgeous. If she's a knockout, figure about $70-$80 for a bj, and $150'ish for fs.... after negotiations DOWN, which is still a lot cheaper than calling an escort. Price will be cheaper depending on her, em, equipment, and there are plenty of cheaper girls hangin in the area too....

I picked up a bsw Sun morn (5am'ish) named Angel, near Ontario and Clark. She was cute with a great body.... said she was visiting Chi from New Orleans, and she did occasionally have the French-Cajun accent. Started at $100 for fs, which immediately confirmed to me that she was new to the area (should be asking for more initially, like the other girls in that area), but took $80. All went well and she was quite energetic! Oddly enough, she politely asked that I pay her with fresh bills from an ATM cuz she was afraid of getting marked or counterfeit bills! Since she asked this ahead of time, I had no problem complying and we stopped at the White Hen's atm.

Anyway.... that's my pricing report for that area.... hope it helps.

Well, it's kinda hard for me to say this, cuz of all his past nonsensical, immature and mean-spirited barbs at Sharice (btw - the best value in Chicagoland and a real sweetheart - http://www.geocities.com/shonpowell/ .... there, that'll get him going again), but 'Good std summary' Chester.... accurate and detailed.

Ratso

Law Dawg
12-30-03, 19:15
I went out Sunday night and hit North ave. west of Damen to Central Park and Armitage (same areas). There were plenty of SW west of Western. I generally perfer the girls just east of western but nothing to find there.

I counted 10-13 SW in total from 12-1 A.M. but nothing that really struck me. Two to three WSW but highest I would rate 5. Several HSW but seemed cracked up and I am not into BSW. I hope that helps some of you.

By the way Armitage was crawling with LE but it did not look like they were making any arrests.

Slag Runner
12-30-03, 21:27
Ratso,

When I see Excalibur used in reference to Chicago I think of the adult bookstore on Lake Street and 25th in Melrose Park. I have noticed a few "maybe" SWs in this mostly hispanic neighborhood but nothing to get really excited about.

Is this the Excalibur that you refer to in your post or am I thinking of the wrong section of Chicago?

Thanks,
SR

Member #1124
12-31-03, 01:15
I think he is talking about the Excalibur Dancing Club in donwtown Chicago.

Member #2944
12-31-03, 05:48
He's talking about the Excalibur on Ontario Street in River North, close to the rock and roll mcdonalds.

As for Ratso, thanks for approving my report.

I now approve of Sharice. In fact, I found her new ad! It's great.

http://www.midnightchicago.com/TS_ms-sexy.htm

hoodas
12-31-03, 10:48
I checked out the Madison Ave stroll on the way home yesterday and picked up Ivy, a WSW around Madison/Western. I usually only see BSWs in this area. Ivy is a little chunky but very clean. She said she is new at this and she didn't really know the area well so I suppose I believe her. Paid her $20 + $10 tip for a job well done. Services received were BBBJ, she swallowed every last drop. No contact info, she said she doesn't have a phone.

Chester, I realize that Sharice's pictures are not the greatest and she may not have the greatest face. But c'mon now, stop it with the Sharice bashing. And along the same lines, Ratso should stop with the Sharice pumping. I am sure that Chester has not had the pleasure of Sharice's company because anyone who has seen her can testify that she is 100% woman and having seen her a few times in my opinion she is one of the better providers for the price. A great bang for the buck so to speak.

Taco Malo
12-31-03, 17:12
Just out of curiosity - does anyone have the inside scoop on what happened to A+ Massage Therapy, and/or if it has returned or will be back any time soon.

Today would have been the perfect day to pay a visit on my back home on the Metra!

Have a good New Years fellas.