PDA

View Full Version : 2003 General Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Walking Around
03-30-03, 07:17
Been Crusing the Armitage area. Not much lately and if it is there someone gets it first. I did talk to a hispanic sw that is tall with a thick body. She works the area west of pulalski. Don't know if she is worth it but that night she had several customers during the time it took me to eat dinner.

BigGuy590
03-30-03, 07:50
Saturday 5:00 to 7:00 am cruised Armitage, Pulaski to Califorina and North, from Damen to Central Park. 1 or 2 SW's went around the block and they were gone. Saw a blond at Armitage and Central Park went around the block and she was still there looked hot motioned for her to go done the side street and went around through the alley and some son of bi--h picked her up. Went north on Cicero at Diversey saw a bsw but she looked to hard and so I passed. Oh well went home empty handed.

TheShadow2
03-30-03, 11:00
SkunkBrother,
How bout some details on the BBW parties? I can go that way, especially if they are thick with big chests, not just obese...
I'm not a bad lookin guy, in shape, etc. Where are these parties held, and how often? What was your M.O. on scoring with them?
Did they know it was just a quickie, or did they think it might be a relationship forming? Enquiring minds want to know :-)

Azil
03-30-03, 16:10
HG and others:

I agree with you on Armitage and North -- I've had NO luck there lately.

Picked up "Red" last night on Prairie and 50th. Took her to the hotel on Michigan and had a good half and half for $30 (plus $15 tip). The BBBJ could have been longer, but otherwise I was very pleased. She says 48th to 50th is where she can be found.

No obvious signs of drug use, said she had been evicted recently and was looking for a place to stay.

She's black (of course), about 5'5", nice build, slender, small boobs, was wearing a dumb hairpiece last night that made her about three inches taller, but otherwise nice looking. On the SW scale about a 6 or 7, I guess. But maybe I'll create a new one -- the Thirty Buck Full Service Scale: On that, she's a ten.

Member #2944
03-30-03, 20:16
Search Yahoo and Google for BBW parties and memberships, etc.

These girls are generally obese, really obese.

But, they further there self-esteem by telling themselves they are beautiful and sexy and there are men who want them. (which there are men who do want them.)

Good for them.... not my cup of tea though...

Ratso
03-30-03, 23:49
Cruised a bit today (Sunday). North Ave / Armitage.... saw a couple scraggly lookin crack ho's.... went south and ran Madison Ave from Western over to Central (don't do this at night!).... again saw some scary lookin dopers.... went up Central to Lake then west.... there was a BSW on Lake walking with what appeared to be her 12-14 year old daughter.... stopped and spoke with her (with the young one standing next to her) and she was quite willing but she ignored the girl and I decided that this wasn't gonna work out.... definately not looking to be labelled 'pervert' on all the public police websites by even having a minor in the car.... wierd situation so I left

Decided to call it quits but ran St. Charles through Maywood/Bellwood. Saw two REALLY DRAGGED OUT skanks at about 12th Ave.... they actually yelled, "Hey", and waved at me as I drove by. Decided there was no way I would let either in the car, but pulled onto side road to talk to one of them. Latonia was her name, and she was older and uglier than she looked from the road. Wanted $20 for a BJ, but hinted that FS was available for just a little more. Said she hung out here often. Gave her $5 for the talk and said goodbye.

Sorry to boar you with the details of an unsuccessful hunt.... when will warm weather get here!!!!

-RATSO

JohnnyBeBad
03-31-03, 08:51
Ratso,I too passed through St.Charles on Sunday and saw one lowly bs/w. Looked pretty bad so I kept going. This was late afternoon. Checked out Mannheim and nothing but a lot of LE around.

Member #2944
03-31-03, 10:45
I assume you guys mean St. Charles Road and not the city of St. Charles?

Please specificy, especially since people in the city of St. Charles are very conservative and would have a shit-fit if people were posting about prostitutes in their area.

Thanks.

Member #2944
03-31-03, 11:12
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-0303310173mar31,1,7190216.story?coll=chi%2Dnews%2Dhed

GrantBurger
03-31-03, 11:13
Johnybebad,

It's funny you should mention about taking the bsw to the JC's Countryside Motel. I live a block away from there, and it's always been known as a sex motel. Additionally, I saw a couple SW's on Joliet Rd. near the trailer park, and the JC's motel and the Wishing Well Motel. Probably a fluke thing, but damn, how convenient would that be!!

Red734
03-31-03, 12:20
Johnny B,

That BSW from Cicero sounded awesome. If you do see her again, please get that number to us....I love thick black women.

JohnnyBeBad
03-31-03, 15:19
First for Chester-Yes,we don't want to upset the good citizens of the Town of St.Charles. We are talking about St.Charles Rd.in the lovely Town of Maywood. Second for grantburger-I've been using the J.C.Countryside motel for years along with its' cousins the J.C.Palos and J.C.Miami motels. Nice,always clean,and a good price. I can't say I've ever seen a s/w around there,but then again I've never really been looking. Third for Red734-If she will allow me to give it out,I will. I'm going to see her again next Monday. This was a rare find.

Red734
03-31-03, 16:37
Johnny B,

Thank you for your consideration. I also loved the motel idea. At first, I thought you were talking about the Shamrock Motel at Roosevelt and Cicero....but to drive out to the burbs is genius....especially for that price and the amount of time she gave you....unreal.

I too live about 2 miles from JC's in Countryside...never seen any sw at all, let alone around the trailer park....giving me ideas.

If this girl is cool, tell her someone would like a date in the daytime, pretty much same deal as you....a few hours, safe, good time. Love the black honies....especially the thick ones who wear it well.

Johnny, you have an e-mail? A lot to share

Redhue
03-31-03, 18:11
The sunshine seems to bring them out. Wsw about noon time walking west on Roosevelt towards Cicero Ave. Not very much activity around here lately. The BSW mentioned earlier...I do believe I saw her hanging around in a doorway of a factory on Cicero, south of 5th Ave. Thursday or Friday around 4:30pm

Red734
03-31-03, 18:28
Went for a drive this afternoon to Cicero and Maywood to see what was going on.

Hit Cicero first...a lot of people out on a nice day. Saw 2 skanking SW's at the viaduct on Cicero...nasty and old. There was a young cute girl right when I got off the expressway, matching the description of Johnny B's girl, but I don't think she was a SW. Passed the bookstore(?) two blocks east of Cicero on Roosevelt and there was a black woman, late 30's, short curly gold hair. I passed her 3 times, but if she was a SW, she really was trying to look normal, so I kept on going and left.....no eye contact even attempted.

In Maywood, nothing. It's tough 'cause I have a nice car and everyone is looking at me when I drive by...especially on a brightly sunny day as today. if I found someone, no clue as to what I would have done. I didn't feel right so I left.

It was a fun hour, but nothing got done.

Hope to hear from you Johnny....Red

DufusOperandi
03-31-03, 18:47
Just wondering if anyone has any info on a new girl at Gunnison in chicago? I hear she is tall and thin but thats about all I heard. Her name is Sonia......anyone with info please post here.

Thanks

Gooch
04-01-03, 16:12
dufus,
Yes! I just "had" Sonia the other day.

Review is on the Norridge board, (a.k.a. the Gunnison board). I know it's not in Norridge, but it's the closest thing to Norridge.

Also, welcome to the wsg. (For everyone's info, dufusoperandi was a poster on the former Jones site.)

Redhue
04-01-03, 16:33
Wondering if anyone has ever tried a place which has recently ran massage ads in New City called Body Therapy Wellness Ctr. it's at 6142 Roosevelt. It appears to have an "office" in a building just east of a pharmacy in the Oak Park Berwyn area.

Bishop69
04-01-03, 22:35
Man the south side is truly a graveyard lately wondering if anybody has had any luck out this way (southeast) did a little crusing noting out here so had to hook up with one of my regulars Kris still high quality but looking for something more.

Ratso
04-01-03, 23:40
Here's a personal question....

I don't get it.... what do you guys see in "thick" BSW's? Does thick mean kinda fat or what? Somehow I don't find thick girls attractive, but maybe I don't know what you mean by thick?

Stopped in on Sharice this morning.... what a great way to start the day. I promised I wouldn't post (much) about her, but you guys are missing out on one fine, young, sexy, willing, sweetheart.... with a great shaped butt!

-RATSO

Dillinger
04-01-03, 23:49
no offense but is it just me or can sharice pass as a tV judging from her pics

Ynot
04-02-03, 00:08
Gooch,

I left you a message on the Norridge board regarding Debbie at Gunnison. Check it out when you get a chance.

Later.

BigGuy590
04-02-03, 07:26
Cruised the usual route on Sunday 5:00 AM to 7:00 AM North and Armitage between Damen and Cicero, nothing. Went up Cicero to Belmont and saw a WSW looked about 40 years old on the corner of Belmont and Cicero at 6:30 AM looked rode hard and put away wet took a pass and went home.

Big D
04-02-03, 11:57
Dillinger: thought the exact same thing myself. Hate to play the crying game like that, you know?

Ratso: thick means different things to different people, but I think a fine thick sista who carries it well is Queen Latifah. Some guys think she's fat. That's cool. I couldn't stick one of these bony chicks (think Kate Moss) to save my life. To each his own.

Warpig2000
04-02-03, 15:15
I'm with Big D... and an observation here. I tend to think African American females carry a few extra lbs. better than their white counterparts. Part of the reason is that Black chicks will dress in their party best, do their nails, get coifed etc. and go out and shake the booty on Friday or Saturday night, and look and feel good no matter how they weigh. White BBW's tend to mope about themselves and stuff their face with more Hostess Ho Ho's and chips and.... not do their makeup, wear a sweat suit, and wonder why men don't find them attractive.

This is a generalization of course, but I think it is a cultural thing here. Not so much a thing about the pros, the general female population here. But ATTITUDE plays alot on how a girl looks, black, white or green. And I think alot of larger black females know how to package what they got well- and use it.

And actually, string-bean bugeyed hookers white or black scare me, especially if it looks like they've been living for the pipe. JMO.

Red734
04-02-03, 18:46
As for the word "thick"....when I say I love thick black women, I mean a girl who looks to have an extra 10-20 lbs, evenly distributed on her body....a little extra in the ass and tits....not BBW.

But I do agree, black girls carry this better....in general.

Johnny B...where are ya?

Member #2944
04-02-03, 18:59
You have to also take into account that Black Men tend to like larger rear ends and focus more on the "booty" than on the tits.

White men tend to be the opposite.

God Bless America. You can have your own tastes and fuck the kind of hookers you want to fuck.

None of this communist bullshit.

LOL

Ratso
04-03-03, 01:09
Well, as you said, to each his own.... I don't like too thin and after many years of cruisin Chicago, I have come to associate thin with strung-out crackhead. Middle of the road, weightwise, is what I prefer.... not terribly interested in Queen Latifah (she does have a cute face though) but I wouldn't throw her outa bed whereas I would a strung-out crackho.

I do agree with Warpig though.... fat black is way better than fat white, for exactly the reasons he stated.... attitude can make up for a lot of padding!

Chester - you're killin me.... if those 'Communist Bullshitters' are gonna make me fuck girls I don't wanna fuck then I'll be against the Communist Party for yet another reason now!

BTW - Sharice is not a TV.... I've caressed her from head to toe and there's no sign of a dick there.... I've also got quite a few pics that prove there's a fine pussy there (not to mention mr. woody is smilin and noddin just thinkin bout it)! I'd be laughin at this but I know she occasionally reads this board and in all honesty I know her feelings would be hurt to read that. She can be tough, and she's independent for sure, but if you get to know her she's got a real sweet side and WILL NEVER be inconsiderate to you or scam you, and as we discussed above, she takes a lot of pride in keeping herself lookin good. IMHO, her web pics really don't do her justice (although I do like the red dress one).... I've offered to do better but we don't seem to be able to get to it.... she's built up quite a few regulars and isn't terribly excited about working the Internet for more business. Speaking of body types (above), I would have to say that Sharice's body is very close to what I would call perfect. Oh well, enough on Sharice.... try it, you'll like it, is my last word (for now!).

On a final note, I recently returned from Oakland, CA, and there's an area on San Pablo Ave that really reminded me of the North Avenue (Kingsbury) area about 3 years ago.... many very good looking BSW's and the cops pretty much leaving them alone.... even as recently as a year ago there were plenty of foxy girls out in the whole stretch from Damen to Clyborne.... anyway, it was fun in Oakland but kinda depressing being back here and reminiscing about North Ave before the Mayor killed it....

Gotta go pour myself a beer to cry in....

Happy Hunting!!!

-RATSO

Squat
04-03-03, 09:57
OK Gentlemen, enough of this black/white/fat/thin B.S...
Each to his own, and let's leave it at that.

I went to Lakeview Holistic yesterday afternoon. It's been about 10 months since I visited last time. There were 3 european girls working at the time. I chose "Caroline", polish girl who was far prettier, younger (21), and had sexier body than others. She gave me a decent massage, from head to toe, and a good conversationalist (even with an accent). Since it was my first time with her, she finished with h/j in nude with my hand roaming all over. I paid $80 + 60 (tip). Compared to other places such as A+, price was steep but well worth it.

Happy Hunting...

hoodas
04-03-03, 11:38
Guys, Sharice is 100% woman and unbelievably great service. I would also agree with Ratso that her body is just about perfect. I would add that she is also very clean (compared to your average SW), personable, and friendly. I have visited her twice and both times have been excellent.

Warpig2000
04-03-03, 17:08
Ratso, You'd be doing the hobbyists and mongers a favor by posting details of your Oakland trip in >United States>California> Oakland (or bay area, other areas, whatever) as well as here, and some details on where to find the girls. People tend to navigate to where they want to find the girls.

I had wonderful experiences in Oakland on San Pablo back in the mid 80's, while I was stationed in the area in the Navy. San Francisco also. The Tenderloin was wide open for that kind of thing, had a favorite little chunky blonde, "Donna" who offered me b/b f/s on a regular basis for $25- and then the 'gay cancer' later to be called aids crept on the scene and things have never been the same since. Aids, Crackheads , LE confiscating vehicles, John TV- damn this hobby is getting about as dangerous as trying to walk through a mine field!!! I've been sticking with P&M's in East Chicago for my ho's when in Chicagoland- see NW Indiana board- but the quality has been down and I have to wonder where the hell the good ladies have gone??

Jonny
04-03-03, 19:00
Just to let you know, guys... I have it on reliable authority that Queen Latifah prefers the company of other girls.

Member #2944
04-03-03, 19:52
I don't think anyone was referring to THE queen latifah, but using Queen Latifah as an example of an attractive black woman.

Thanks Jonny.

Big D
04-03-03, 20:20
Jonny,
Latifah is more than invited to bring her girlfriend along. Come to think of it, I'll just watch. That's no problem.

Squat
04-04-03, 10:08
Gentlemen...

Any contact info or websites regarding this "Sharice"???
E-mail me if you prefer: squat645@yahoo.com

Bishop69
04-04-03, 13:27
Ok guys can anyone post the info about this legendary Sharice been seeing a lot about her lately and wanna know what all the fuss is about.

Anyway notto harp on a old subject but I have to say that I disagree with you guys larger black women have the attitude but more often that not they a very lazy they only know or have tried 1 or 2 things either missionary or doggy and that's it, while larger white women tend to be more experimental they try anything at least once ( because they get it so infrequently) and yes the often have great tits and no butt but that suits me just fine because too much backside can hinder you stroke by an inch or 2

As for Latifah I'd wax that like the Karate Kid, and she's more than invited to bring a friend the more the merrier I always say

sorry but nothing to report today hunting been pretty spotty esp out south need to move over to fresh hunting grounds

any of you guys know where to find any hispanic or asian SW have had a taste for something different (hey the world's more than black and white)

Devlin
04-04-03, 13:54
Gentlemen,

i would also be interested in doing THE queen latifah and her girlfriend or just watching them.

also, jada pinkett (will smith's wife) was on my "to do" list. i bet she would've been a wild one in the sack but she has become self-absorbed & uppity (MY source is recent "Access Hollywood" interviews) and would now probably request a latex glove to give me a hj.

just my .02 cents. :)

Member #2944
04-04-03, 18:10
Can we stop talking about Queen Latifah and get back to the business at hand?

It's annoying as fuck.

I'd like to fuck Cindy Crawford, but writing about it on this board is ridiculous. Be fucking real.

Devlin
04-04-03, 18:41
Chester,

you have to relax, my post was meant to be a funny.
hopefully, i will have a review for monday.

Member #2944
04-04-03, 19:26
Sorry, I'm just high strung today.

I apologize.

Warpig2000
04-04-03, 22:30
No reason to appologize Chester,
I think you just need to get out there and get LAID

(don't we all !!!!) ;)

Dillinger
04-04-03, 23:18
Cruised the gold coast two days ago spotted a WSW. made eye contact and she approached as i pulled over. Once she opens the door i realize that its melissa. Apparently she colored her hair its now red and shorter then it dawned on me i had only 5 bucks on me so had to let her go. Havent spotted anything new recently on north ave or gold coast.

harleybike
04-05-03, 00:44
New to the forum, and kind of new to the SW scene. But I have cruised the Roosevelt Cicero area. Met up with this girl at the Shell. Now she says she does not SW, but we chatted and she is a gamer. She charges $275 for 2 hours and she is hot about 20, DD's and more...

Johnny if you hooked up with Chandra email me, and I will trade Kiara's contact info with you if you are interested.. Also have seen Sharice and she is a coke and a bag of chips.

harleybike
04-05-03, 01:03
Originally posted by johnnybebad
First for Chester-Yes,we don't want to upset the good citizens of the Town of St.Charles. We are talking about St. Charles Rd.in the lovely Town of Maywood. Second for grantburger-I've been using the J.C.Countryside motel for years along with its' cousins the J.C.Palos and J.C.Miami motels. Nice,always clean,and a good price. I can't say I've ever seen a s/w around there,but then again I've never really been looking. Third for Red734-If she will allow me to give it out,I will. I'm going to see her again next Monday. This was a rare find. Johnny email me if you can with her number, or if she prefers to meet at the Shell on Roosevelt and Cicero let me know... Also I have one for you.. Kiara, not quite as inexpensive, $275 for 2 hours, but well worth it.. 20 yrs young, DD's

HappyGardener
04-05-03, 03:17
Jesus, Chester relax.
We need a little fun on this board.

I hope by the time you read this you will have gotten something. I myself had one of the best BBBJ to completion I have ever had the other night by a girl named Carmen that I met on North Ave. Unfortunatly her phone number turned out to be wrong. Anyone know who i am talking about? Hispanic, late 20's 135#, 5' 6". small breasts, nice ass.

Clubking01
04-05-03, 17:34
Guys:

Checked out Midway area early last night (7:00 p.m.) and saw no action but several LE. Been in and out of town the last two weeks but hope to look more in the next few days.

Devlin: I go a round or two with Queen Latifah myself given the chance.

Orangecrush
04-05-03, 18:24
Sometimes, when you aren't even looking for it, it appears in the oddest places (the Hollywood Video on Ashland by Belmont) at the strangest times (Friday morning around 10:30). A large BSW approached me. She had a tongue stud and offered BJ for $40. I wasn't in the mood to negotiate and was running late so I took a pass. She did not have contact info and since she wasn't really my cup of tea, I wasn't going to push it. She did look a little like that Queen Latifah, but then I would prefer a Tyra Banks or Hale Berry ;)

It just goes to show you, they're everywhere, you just have to keep your eyes open.

HappyGardener
04-06-03, 19:47
Happy Anniversary to me! My first post was one year ago last Friday....Why I remember it just like it was yesterday.......(camera slowly goes out of focus...dreamy music starts.....)

By happygardener on Thursday, April 04, 2002 - 11:12 am:

Hello all,
I finally decided to post after lurking for a few months. Thanks to all of you who freely share your knowledge. I have been frequenting the SW scene in Chicago since I moved here back in 1985.
Mostly northside, Cicero. I have seen street action rise and fall, but it seems like it is really down now. Years ago, on my way home I could always find somone in the Uptown area; now nothing. Armitage from Western to Pulaski yielded some memorable encounters with cute Hispanic girls;now more drugged out ho's.

Anyway, I am very leery of the SW scene now (LE, STD's, Robbery) and have been doing the Asain massage parlor thing with some varying degrees of sucess. I miss the the thrill of the hunt for the SW, but for the most part it has been good.

I still troll the North Ave and Armitage streets, but usually dring the day, as I am not out to much at night. Only once in awhile do i see anything, and in the light of day, that is not a good thing. Last night was an exception. I cruised North Ave from Damen to California from 10:00pm to 11:30pm. Now it was cold, windy and snowing and the gangbangers, SW's and dog walkers all had their hoods up so I couldn't tell anything. I was waved at by several girls, but everytime I turned a corner, i saw marked, unmarked, and other people just sitting in cars. It felt way too oppressive. I couldn't tell if there were stings going on, or what. I was just too nervous...visions of night in jail, car being impounded, etc. I have felt the cold steel of handcuffs from the vice boys a couple of times. A $10.00 BJ ended up costing me close to $1000 after attorney fees and fines. I also started to recognize the same officers in the cars as we circled the same blocks.

Two things: On the corner of North and Claremont (the one with the video store) there was a good looking white girl, pretty face, light brown hair, dressed stylish. I really didn't think she was working, until she caught my eye on a second pass. Came back and she was getting in a car. I had paused to lock my valubles in the glove compartment, so i missed her. I acvtually stayed out another half hour to see if she would come back. Any idea who she was or previous sightings?
the other girl was a coupl of blocks West of Western on that street south of North Av. near all that section 8 housing. She looked like a cute , Hispanic or white girl who kept waving at me, but everytime there were headlights in my mirror. Plus her boyfriend/pimp was with her, and he kept coming up to the car too.
It just felt like too much of a set-up. either LE or smash and grab. I couldn't tell. If it had been daytime, I would have stopped. When you can't see between parked cars and your acces path is blocke d by another veicle you don't want to stop. Paranod? No, just playing safe. been robbed a few times while playing with this hobby, and it's really tough to explain to the wife, not to mention the joy of replacing credit cards and DL. Anyway she was cute too, from what I could see under neath the hood of her coat.

What i am looking for is info on young Hispanic girls. Girls that have a place to meet. I have had this in the past, but they all have moved on.Looking for somone on a regular basis. Am willing to give you any info on the AMP scene if you are interested.
Memo to the Vice boys: You already know where the AMPs are and what they do. Leave them alone. They are just nice Korean girls trying to make money for their families back in Seoul. They're here and then they go back. Thank you for being cops, but please go after the kids with guns, not the girls with dangerous mouths.

Now back to reality: The scary thing is nothing has chnaged since then. Still looking for a young Hispanic girl for a regular set up and still going to the AMPS. Sigh

Ratso
04-06-03, 22:03
Fri night -

Found a Latino SW about a block south of Belmont on Cicero.... cute face, but a bit too BIG (uh oh, here we go again) for me so I gave her $5 for the window conversation and moved on. Found a cute BSW just east of Cicero on 16th, just before the railroad viaduct. $30 for fs.... she was about 25, cute face, nice body and put her heart into her work.... "Kathy".... comes out often in early evening she said.

Sat night -

Friend in town who has mutual drinking/fucking interests, so we ended up walking the State-Rush-Dearborn-Wells-Division-Chicago blocks, and the NorthAve-Sheffield-Kingsbury-Weed-Fremont blocks , popping in and outa bars for a quick one, stopping at Crazy Horse (wow, gorgeous, gorgeous girls!) and meeting 6-7 inquiring ladies on the streets! Most interesting was a duo that we met on State at about Oak St.... I sensed we were being watched and followed (suspense), so with catlike reflexes I spun around and damn near had them run in to me.... two fairly cute bsw 'girls' who just wanted to know how we were doin.... one of them I believe was a girl and she was quite cute, but the other, on careful observation, I believe was probably a crossdressing man! yuckfoo. Interesting conversation, but we passed for obvious reasons. Also had a BSW come up to us near Crazy Horse, and offered a $10 BJ to us both.... we ended up giving her $5 (for fun mainly) and she showed us her tits right there on a crowded corner! As you might guess, a $10-BJ-girl wasn't exactly a raving beauty, but decent titties nonetheless!
The other ladies we met were passed-on because I knew that Sharice would be available after 2am and these girls paled in comparison. So we called her, she met us at my buddies room at the Sheraton on the river, and yeeha the night was one to remember. First time I've 'hoteled' it with her, so gave her a bit extra for making the travel and coming to the hotel looking like a resident (till she stripped off the outer layer and revealed the sexiest little butterfly-on-the-Gstrap bikini outfit I've ever seen). She, in turn, seemed quite grateful and gave a performance that we both will remember, with associated hard-ons, for some time. Uh, in case you're wondering, we took turns with her, one guy in the room while the other guy let his imagination run wild in the lobby over yet another drink (point is, no M-M-F threeway's for me ever!), with her showering in-between!

Happy hunting,

-RATSO

Devlin
04-07-03, 12:53
Hey dudes,

i was out friday during the evening rush hour on 63rd street near Parkside avenue and met "Lynn". she is a wsw (bohemian/italian) about 5'10', skinny, wavy hair brunette. Lynn is wired most of the time but she is a decent french speaker whose lesson cost $30.00.

HappyG, Happy Anniversary! since your checking dates... please don't forget about your orange Yugo, it's time for a tune-up.

GoGetEm
04-07-03, 20:38
Hello all,

I have been a lurker for sometime now and quite frankly enjoy this board over many of the others.

Anyways, I was just curious if anyone has had any success with SW's in the Rogers Park area? I have attempted to go hunting a couple of times in the area of North and Western, but have been unsuccessful.

Ratso: I have to say I have enjoyed your posts/stories, they are definately entertaining. Is there any chance of getting shaurices info?

Dillinger
04-07-03, 22:28
Hit the weed street track on friday night noticed 2-3 bsw working the arena. one caught my attention with leopard latex pants looked young and tall had hard time getting her attention due to the chaotic traffic after bar closing time. eventually said the hell with it i wasnt gonna be obvious and start waving and yelling to her and called it a night..

Gargoyle
04-07-03, 22:40
I have been a reader of the forum for a while now but this is my first post, can anyone give me any info on this girl named Sharice, how I can contact her or where she may be found at night.

Lookin4action
04-08-03, 00:08
I ended up around the Melrose Park and Stone Park area on Friday night. I stopped at Bobby's for about an hour, had a couple drinks and some good lap dances and grinding with one girl opening my zipper and giving me a handjob during a dance. The night only got better though after I went to One Step Beyond. I've been there before and received the usual touchy feely that you usually get but I met a black dancer with a hot body there who was into me and vice versa right from when I walked in the door and this has never happened to me before at a fashion show bar. We ended up fooling around in the corner and she stuck her hand down my pants, felt my dick and then said that she'll be right back and went over to the bartender. She came back to me and said that she was getting off duty and wanted to know if I would give her a lift home. I guess the girls get in trouble if the owner or bouncer sees them leave with a customer that isn't known as a boyfriend etc, so she had me pull around the corner and wait. Once she got into the car she told me that I was going to fuck her and I had no objections. She led me to a secluded spot by the nearby expressway, she gave me one of the best blowjobs that I have ever had and we fucked in the back seat of my suv for at least an hour, maybe the best of my life. She told me that her name was Ebony and she said that she works mostly during the week in the afternoon and occasionally Friday or Saturday night. I guess I caught her at the right time. She said that she isn't a sw though, she just felt like she needed a good fuck at the time. I didn't get a number but she said to stop in during the week sometime and we can do it again. I will be back.

Member #2944
04-08-03, 00:57
WOW! I read the same story in Penthouse letters this month.

Or was it Maxim?

TheShadow2
04-08-03, 08:59
Chester,
Who would have thought that Brad Pitt would even read our board, let alone post a report? :-)

Big D
04-08-03, 11:04
Ratso, if this is the wrong Sharice, set me straight. Otherwise, just so everyone knows they can find Ratso's Sharice at will, here is a link:

http://www.midnightchicago.com/shariceapril.htm

Chester, it makes sense that you read that in Penhouse Forum. Obviously all of those stories are real. Just like this one...

Devlin
04-08-03, 11:23
Gentlemen,

If your looking for info on Sharice do a search. look to the left of this screen and click on "forum search" then follow the instructions.

if your looking for a free review of a stripclub, please visit Stripclublist dot com. in the past, the local reviews have been accurate.

Ratso
04-08-03, 13:26
hi GoGetEm.... was gonna reply, but the team beat me to the punch.... have fun!

BigD - that is indeed the wrong one.... the Forum Search is the best method. Appreciate the effort though!

-RATSO

Big D
04-08-03, 14:07
Ratso,
Look at the pics on the link I posted and the pics on the link you posted. It is the same damned woman. Did you bother to look at the link?

Member #2944
04-08-03, 21:05
This isn't me, I'm just passing it along.

We had 4 SUPER FREAKS showcasing their DEEPTHROAT ability at our
last FREAK FEST at the DoGG PounD. I know some of you all thought
that we were BULLSHITING about having a COCK SUCKING contest. Well,
you can see the VIDEO FOR YOURSELF. Check it out RIGHT NOW:
http://www.chicagohotgirls.com/forums/index.php -- 4 SUPER FREAKS &
4 STIFF DICKS makes for a FREAKY COMBO. Brought to you by
http://www.chicagohotgirls.com

The SuperFreaks DEEPTHROAT CHALLANGE!! This Saturday!!

We have the CURRENT DEEPTHROAT CHAMP going up agains AT LEAST 3 more
SUPER FREAKS that wants the DEEPTHROAT TITLE!! I tell ya, these
FREAKS are somthing else. They hate it when another girl grabs the
limelight. The COCK SUCKING CONTEST is about to become real intense.
I have girls PISSED OFF AT ME because I wouldn't let them enter.
Shit the stage can ONLY HOLD 4 LUCKY BASTARDS!!

ARRIVE EARLY!!
Like I promised, we had the COCK SUCKING CONTEST at 12am. There were
quite a few people who missed it. We are going to have the
DEEPTHROAT CHALLENGE at 11:30pm this time. So GET THERE EARLY!! We
will have 30 of the HOTTEST & FREAKIEST girls in the MIDWEST!!
Bring your own BOOZE
If you complained about the high ass prices of drinks at clubs, then
you'll be happy that you can bring your own shit. Bring a Corona for
me.
The DEEPTHROAT CHALLENGE at the DoGG PounD: 1821 W. Hubbard, Chicago
IL. Get directions from Yahoo Maps. DON'T PARK IN THE LOT, there is
plenty of STREET PARKING AVAILABLE. Doors open @ 8pm, we'll also
have the game & FIGHT on our GIANT 20ft PROJECTION TV!! FREE BEER
all night, even though you can bring your own. And the FREAKIEST
girls in Chicago. Discount before 10pm.

See ya Saturday
Kirk, out.

Ratso
04-08-03, 21:55
BigD -

Oops.... I tried pasting the link into a window and at the time it didn't resolve (does now, don't know what happened then), then I saw that the word "April" in the url.... so figured it had to be wrong. Works now.... it's her.

-RATSO

Flashman
04-08-03, 23:22
Chester,
Thanks for the last freak post. I followed the links and joined up (it's free-you don't need any credit card)

Amazing streaming video clips. Check out the thread for 6 or more.

Is this place for real?

How can it exist in Daleyville?

Looks like it is all black, are pale folk also welcome?

I know from past posts that Chester might not be a dog pound regular, but how about a report from the rest of you guys out there.

What's the story on this place?

Member #2944
04-09-03, 00:58
I posted a report a few weeks ago.

Flashman
04-09-03, 03:05
Chester,

RE: freaks/dog pound

thanks, I found your report of 3-12.

After checking out the web site and streaming video of last weeks deep throat "contest", I cannot believe that they can stay open in Chicago.

Squat
04-09-03, 09:45
After reading rave reviews about Lexi @ A Plus on this forum, I had decided to give her a try since I was in the area. I don't know what you guys have seen in Lexi, but to me, I could pick up better girls on the street. Even though she is not, she could pass as TS/TV. After my half-hour session with Lexi (there's no way I could do more), with CBJ finish, I regretted so much that I even saw her. I simply couldn't understand how a girl like Lexi can receive such reviews. There are so many other AMP's and EMP's around Chicagoland area, who would even want to see her again? I know this is only my opinion, but I wouldn't recommend Lexi at all... I'd say Suzie would be a better choice if you had to go to A Plus. On the other hand, "Lakeview Holistic" would be 300% improvement...

Happy Hunting...

Lookin4action
04-09-03, 13:19
Hell no I'm not Brad Pitt, lol not even close, I just had a really good vibe and connection with this girl right off the bat. I made eye contact with her, I made eye contact back and we knew that it was on.

TheShadow2
04-09-03, 14:27
Guys,
On the topic of A+:
I will be in Chitown next Wed, and I'm thinking about a session with Suzie. Am I correct in my assumption that .75 includes HR?
Thanks in advance...

ChicagoScott
04-09-03, 14:42
As they say, "long time lurker, first time poster" so here goes.

I know these aren't all in Chicago, but since they're all over the place, I figured it was OK to post here.

***massage***
Over the years I've tried my fair share of places:

SPA 34 - few years back used to visit regularly. I miss the old days of Trish, Sunny, and the others, always excellent extras! Are they still open? How's the service?

SPA 38 - Seemed short lived, but the one time I went (about a year ago), WOW! Never got the girls name, but awesome looking tall & young. Immediately got naked and was one of the hottest all around experiences I've had.

DANDELION/PINE TREE - Always great service whenever I went - was disappointed to see that they closed. Everything from bbj to fs to two women (without asking!) - some women were better looking than others, but always a decent time. Heard they're re-opening in May

LANES, FAR EAST, KINGS - Tried these maybe once or twice, normal experience with hj finish.

A PLUS - Been there twice, not bad for the $$. Guaranteed something.

Tried some of the "do it yourself" upsell joints because some of the girls look so hot on their websites - but just overall never worth it. I have my new favorite AMP - once you find a good thing - just grab as much as you can while it lasts!

***strip clubs***
INDUSTRIAL STRIP - I really like this place. The girls were young and hot. The private dances are incredible too! So much mutual feeling and insane grinding. I'm just curious if anything more can be obtained during a private dance?

ALL STARS - I love this place too. The private dances are a little much, but with the right dancer, they can be great! Has anyone ever gotten a champagne room dance? I wonder how far those go?

Been to most the others in the area - nothing really sticks out. Used to like the Cherry Club for lunch hour visits. Haven't tried the fashion shows in Melrose, etc - been too nervous about the other clientelle - is there good action at these joints during the day?

***SW***
Too scared to overly jump into the SW scene - have lucked out here & there over the years, but nothing to write home about.

Until next time the urge strikes -

Ratso
04-09-03, 22:15
Lookin4action -

Well that explains it then, thanks for clearing this up. From now on, when I go to a stripper bar, I'm gonna look right at the girl that I want to fuck.... uh, wait a minute here.... that's what I've been doing now for about 15 years!

Ratso

Ynot
04-10-03, 01:51
Shadow,

I've only been to A+ once, but I think the only way that $75 will get you a massage and a handshake is if you go for the 1/2 hour massage option, which is $40 without tip. The one hour massage will cost you $60 before tip.

TheShadow2
04-10-03, 09:03
Ynot,
Thanks for the info. So maybe I go 40 for half hour and 40 tip?
My memory of prior posts must have been faulty...

Ampert
04-10-03, 14:05
ChicagScott
Agreed on some of your reviews. I found the fs at Far East to be worth the trip. Too bad they're closed. If anyone runs into Dee please post.
The Champagn(sic) room at All-Stars was a rip( no extras) Could of been the girl.
The Bakery used to be a favorite till they changed things around. no more
By the way, what amp is your favorite now?

TheShadow2
04-10-03, 14:31
Ampert,
Are you saying you got FS from Dee Dee at Far East?
All reports were that only HJ was available, I always assumed this was the case....

Orangecrush
04-10-03, 15:25
ChicagoScott-

Spa 34 has been closed for awhile now. No signs that Pine Tree will reopen.

Ampert
04-10-03, 20:43
TheShadow2
I'm fairly new to the forum and I don't remember seeing alot of posts about Far East. I felt fs from Dee was not that common because she never provided protection and insisted that I take the used condom with me. She also gave me the typical line"you're the only one" Right and the check's in the mail.
The good news was Dee was great fs and bj but the bad news was I could barely get a shower from her and needless to say her short massages even got shorter. Dee was pretty horny and had a gambling problem. So we helped each other out

TheShadow2
04-10-03, 21:23
Ampert,
The details in your post are VERY familiar....
Deja Vu strikes again, if you get my drift.
Backchannel me if you want to compare notes :-)
blueyz123@hotmail.com

Squat
04-11-03, 09:11
Gentlemen...

Let's post reviews on current AMP visits...

Pine Tree & Far East, man, they've been closed for a long time now. These amp's & emp's, close & re-open so frequently, it's difficult to keep track.

Happy Hunting...

Member #2944
04-11-03, 15:54
This isn't from me. I'm passing it on. I'm not affiliated.

See the VIDEO PREVIEW!!

We had 4 SUPER FREAKS showcasing their DEEPTHROAT ability at our
last FREAK FEST at the DoGG PounD. I know some of you all thought
that we were BULLSHITING about having a COCK SUCKING contest. Well,
you can see the VIDEO FOR YOURSELF. Check it out RIGHT NOW:
http://www.chicagohotgirls.com/forums/index.php -- 4 SUPER FREAKS &
4 STIFF DICKS makes for a FREAKY COMBO. Brought to you by
http://www.chicagohotgirls.com

The SuperFreaks DEEPTHROAT CHALLANGE!! This Saturday!!

We have the CURRENT DEEPTHROAT CHAMP going up agains AT LEAST 3 more
SUPER FREAKS that wants the DEEPTHROAT TITLE!! I tell ya, these
FREAKS are somthing else. They hate it when another girl grabs the
limelight. The COCK SUCKING CONTEST is about to become real intense.
I have girls PISSED OFF AT ME because I wouldn't let them enter.
Shit the stage can ONLY HOLD 4 LUCKY BASTARDS!!

ARRIVE EARLY!!
Like I promised, we had the COCK SUCKING CONTEST at 12am. There were
quite a few people who missed it. We are going to have the
DEEPTHROAT CHALLENGE at 11:30pm this time. So GET THERE EARLY!! We
will have 30 of the HOTTEST & FREAKIEST girls in the MIDWEST!!
Bring your own BOOZE
If you complained about the high ass prices of drinks at clubs, then
you'll be happy that you can bring your own shit. Bring a Corona for
me.
The DEEPTHROAT CHALLENGE at the DoGG PounD: 1821 W. Hubbard, Chicago
IL. Get directions from Yahoo Maps. DON'T PARK IN THE LOT, there is
plenty of STREET PARKING AVAILABLE. Doors open @ 8pm, we'll also
have the game & FIGHT on our GIANT 20ft PROJECTION TV!! FREE BEER
all night, even though you can bring your own. And the FREAKIEST
girls in Chicago. Discount before 10pm.

See ya Saturday
Kirk, out.

Flashman
04-11-03, 20:53
I highly recommend checking out the web site that is included on the dog pound club Chester frequently posts. Very hot, totaly free, no credit card BS website with amazing video streams. Check out the thread with 6 videos,

I read Chester's past post (March) on his visit to the club, but, as a true honky, I'm a bit hesitant to walk in. Chester says it's 90% black and the videos look like that might be a low number.

Any of you pale brothers out there have a visit report?

Would we be welcome if we behave like good little honky's?

Member #2944
04-11-03, 20:55
I'm not black, and I felt fine. There are a TON of security guards. None of them will let you get messed with, since you are making them money.

Jerry P
04-11-03, 22:40
Hey flashman,
As it turns out I'm about as white as you can get! I visited the place when it was called the Steam Room back in Dec. Your correct when you say that most of the guys are Black - However I would also say that the remaining 20% were either Hispanic or White. The place was kept clean, the girls were definitely Professionals no doubt in my mind, but very good at their work.
Nobody bothered me or made me feel out of place, all in all I had a good time both the management as well as the girls were all very pleasent to me. And guys I'm from the far north suburbs around Schaumburg, after you get over the shock of the neighborhood - you will be fine.

I'm ready to go back for seconds......
thanks

Member #2944
04-12-03, 02:06
I usually taxi there, but if I were driving in from the burbs, I would park somewhere safe and then taxi there. It's not a great neighborhood, by any means.

Flashman
04-12-03, 08:51
Jerry P thanks for the report, sounds good.

Chester, taxi in sounds good. Any problem with getting a taxi for the return trip?

Is this place open only on Saturday nights?

Member #2944
04-12-03, 18:55
You have to sign up for his mailing list (read the email post) to know when things are going on there.

As for getting a taxi back, I haven't had a problem.

If you can't catch one, then call one of the cab companies.

It is on a major road in Chicago, just not in the best area.

American 773-248-7600
Checker Cab 312-243-2537
Yellow Cab 312-829-4222
Flash Cab 773-561-1444

Chief_Wiggum
04-13-03, 14:57
How much can one expect to pay at the Dog Pound/Steam Room? Entrance fees, extras, etc. Are extras negotiable and what's a good price? How hot are the chicks? I thought I saw some of this stuff before, but someone please repost as I just got my cpu sort of working again, and when i try to do a search, i get some memory error when i try to put everything one page in printable version. Thanks.

Wirelessone
04-13-03, 23:47
My recommendation to getting an appointment at Jessica's/Lakeview Holistic but obviously dropping a name of one of the girls there will not work.

As a long player in the AMP game but an infrequent poster on any board of late, here is one of the best ways to get an appointment at the super paranoid Lakeview: form a 'referral club'

That is one guy, who Jessica knows is 'ok', calls Jessica and says: Jessica, my friend wireless will be in at 2pm today and he is okay, I know him well so please be 'nice' to him. Yes Jessica is comfortable with this idea and several guys have used it to get a foot in the door so to speak....Jessica's to me has some of the prettiest ladies for the price in chicago, EMP or AMP

This is not an original idea or even my idea but it worked for me there at Jessica's (and no, she does not know me as or recognize wirelessone as a handle so u can't use that). Now for the one guy who gives out the referral I suggest u know the referree and how he acts in the hobby. For example, I know guys who I can swap stories / reviews with but because, lets face it some of the fellows in the hobby will not be card carrying member for NOW and treat the spa ladies badly, I can't refer them to any ladies (and there are alot of ladies who in this bad economy will do the do for 100/150 and will evaporate from the hobby as soon as things get good) or be a member of any club with them because one bad apple can truly mess it up for the rest.

Now for some it sounds elitists, etc to be talking about being in a club,etc. but it has works mainly because since changing industries where it would be I would consider dangerous (career-threatening) for me professionally for any of the ladies who are on the internet to have my work number or to verify my work #, being a member of a club allows me complete anomity (esp) since I don't have to use my real name, the lady is completely comfortable (of course some ladies say no to the deal but alot say yes) with the deal and everyone is happy. Of course we use the power of the team to negotiate a decent rate say of 225/hr for group members.

Interested in your opinions and gentlemen start using 'our' buying power for 'our' benefit

JohnnyBeBad
04-14-03, 08:58
Been out of town for a week and just am catching up. To harleybike,I did see Chandra again,but she is hesitant to have me give her name out. It seems as if her husband is not aware of what she did and she isn't anxious for him to find out. My last session with her pretty much convinced me she is not a regular s/w. Was horny as hell,so headed over to Madison on Sunday morn very early. Got a pretty nice looking bs/w to give some great head,for a $20. She was really hesitant at first and later told me the LE are really hot lately. We ended up going pretty far away then I took her back and dropped her off away from the main drag. Read in the weekend paper that Aurora did a street sting-It is that time of the season,SO BE CAREFUL!!

Orangecrush
04-14-03, 11:36
Wirelessone-

I read your post and can't imagine how you would propose to introduce a group of anonymous individuals (as this forum dictates) to Lakeview. I think it is somewhat ridiculous to assume that 1) I (or anyone else) would vouch for an individual I never met before; or 2) meet with individuals from this forum for the purpose of arranging an introduction. Please recognize that Jessica is paranoid (and rightfully so given her choice of profession). I believe that Jessica has grown her business slowly and steadily. She recognizes that to increase traffic she will need to take further risks. In the past she did advertise in the Newcity and took on clients that way (I was one of them). I believe you still must see her first, and once you do, she will give you a phone number to call for future appointments. What you are proposing is that someone from this forum takes on Jessica's role (and risk) by way of handling introductions) without the benefit of compensation. Your talk of an exclusive club reminds me of EPC and, we know what happened there.

I suggest that you consider your proposal further, and, if it still makes sense to you, you can offer your services.

Dillinger
04-14-03, 23:33
Was out on the gold coast this weekend and picked up mary jane and j lo both working together. Threesome was available for $$ but due to lack of funds and no place i opted for a cbj they offered a dual cbj but i went for the single cbj with mary jane while the other girl sat in the back felt kinda weird but things turned out fine. Got contact info. Both girls are HOT!!

dillinger

Devlin
04-15-03, 10:54
Dillinger,

how about a day? time frame? cross streets? i could post that i got a terrific bbbj by a blonde on the near northside last week but this info will not help any forum members who are on the prowl.

Wirelessone
04-16-03, 01:52
Orangecrush:

Although I will try to respond to most of what you said, I think you took most of what I said to a conclusion that I did not propose.

First, with the number of back-channel me post on this or any other forum, if you are naive to believe that none of the hobbyists have formed at least email friendships to swap reviews or met at local pub for one on one rememberances of experinces within the hobby, I assure you that those friendships have evolved.

Again, one person can refer another friend by calling Jessica and saying hey wirelessone is okay, Jessica is fine with me calling and referring a friend since she knows me, but again it aint every friend that I have I will refer. I wear my anonimity with jessica and other ladies in this hobby, to borrow a line, like a warm blanket because that is the way I prefer it not all will want to bother, but I bother and I was just suggesting it those who may want to be bothered also.

To compare what I suggested to EPC aka the loft, which I also belonged to I consider it a stretch.

You don't need to see Jessica first to get in good with her but her paranoia needs to calmed and knowing that you are 'ok' is one way to calm her.

I nor any one in a small group does not need to compensated for making a referral, Jessica currently has 6 pretty good choices of ladies over although not all do the same thing and some with drift away over the next several months to be replaced by new faces but for newness, youngness, firmeness of product and pricing, she is tough to beat.

I don't have to offer my services but if existing friends on this board wanna go there, again my suggestion was a way of acomplishing an end to a means......

tfa_bukiak_seek
04-16-03, 15:09
Can anyone help me out on finding out some sw action. I used to go to Indiana but that is dry and too far. I got some before in chicago but haven't seen any. Any suggestions?

Ynot
04-16-03, 21:53
FYI to all,

Noticed in the Chicago Reader that A+ is now advertising a massage for $30, down from $40. I believe that this is their half hour rate. They might be hurting for business since they lost two of the girls who they had posted on their website. The last time I visited their site, they were only showing Rhonda and Suzie, even though some have said here that they have some new girls. Anyway, now might be a time to find some bargains there.

Orange,

Managed to make my way into Lakeview today. Jessica seemed to be in a good mood today. She seemed a little cautious, but I assured her that I was OK. Ended up with Galena. Very nice massage with a HR which was also very nice. Definitely some potential there. Pretty girl with a nice bod.

JohnnyBeBad
04-17-03, 10:19
tfa-Don't know what areas you've looked,but it is out there(although not as prevelant as once was),you've just got to get around. Hree are some areas to try-SUBURBS-MAYWOOD,try the area on St.Charles Rd.between 5th and 25th Aves.Also 5th Ave around Madison by the liquor store,then Madison between 5th and 19th(better at night). SUMMIT-a small area on 63rd between Harlem and Archer,then Archer for a couple of blocks north of 63rd. MANNHEIM RD.-between Lake St.and Grand Aves.(be careful though,many stings and lots of LE around here).CHICAGO HEIGHTS-first on Rt.30(also called 14th St.)from State to Halsted,these are mostly bs/w. Chicago Rd.from around 16th St.to 26th St.and maybe a litle farther south. The Saulk Trail woods grove#7,on Ashland between 26th and Saulk Trail. HARVEY-mostly up and down 154th St.with some action around 159th just west of Halsted. NOW,SOME CITY LOCALES THAT I FREQUENT-All up and down Cicero Ave.going from just north of Midway airport all the way to Addison. Cicero & Roosevelt NOT the hotbed of activity it once was and lots of LE. I like Madison going east from Cicero Ave.all the way to Ashland. Be careful there are some rough areas,but I've never had a problem,just be aware. These are almost all bs/w. I've gotten luck around Roosevelt and Pulaski,then going south on Pulaski from there.A small area around Kedzie going west on Cermak,but I haven't been around there recently. <Maybe some other members could add to this . BE CAREFUL & GOOD HUNTING

Red734
04-17-03, 11:08
Johnny,

Anything new with the young bsw you picked up and brought out to JC's a few weeks back? She sounded great....would love to hook up for the same deal.

Thanks sir.

Devlin
04-17-03, 11:46
Hey dudes,

i was out yesterday during the evening rush hour on 47th near Rockwell ave and met "Kelly". she is a wsw about 5'5", slender with long brown hair and hazel eyes. Kelly was wired but still spoke decent french. her lesson cost $30.

i have noticed and Kelly confirms, 47th from Western avenue to Cicero is starting to pick up. be careful LE does patrol the main and side streets.

Play safe, happy hunting

TheDude
04-17-03, 11:51
There were quite a few wsw last few days by I-290 and Cicero area between 11 and noon.

I thought I saw a few new faces. But then again, I have not had a chance to cruise for a few months.

Good Hunting.

TheDude

Hoehoehoe
04-17-03, 14:32
Adding something to Johnnybebad's excellent report, my fuck buddy Lauraly seems to work the area around Kedzie and Division. She's young, white, attractive - - a little gothic - and says she stands out a lot in that area (duh), and so makes a lot of money.

She's a good BBBJ and a good fuck, highly recommended. Out in the daytime, not out late at night at all.

I've also cruised Armitage a lot recently and, in spite of the warm weather, have not seen much at all there. Rats, as its a good place normally for some good HSW $20 BBBJs.

HHH

tfa_bukiak_seek
04-17-03, 14:41
johnnybebad

Oh great one, I thank you for your help. I am kind of new to this and just started last year. I have cristened my hood of the car, front and back seats, and a house in Indiana. It was fun.

On North ave a couple of months ago I had a great bj by a hsw. She was good, a litlle heavy, but good.

I looking on both roosevelt and north ave. Had luck there before. Not lately though. There used to be some in Joliet but LE has cracked down big time. Indiana RT 20 was good til it dried up, but it's too far. I'll check these out and write back if I scored any.

P.S. If you ever go to milwaukee check out North ave up there by summerfest, lots of action but lots of LE busts in the area also. Mostly bsw, but some are fine.

They also have street racing in the downtown area.

tfa_bukiak_seek
04-17-03, 14:47
hoehoehoe

Awsome, how much $ does she charge? WSW are my weakness, but bsw's give great head.

Orangecrush
04-17-03, 15:49
Wireless-

I reread your post, and mine. Yes, there are certain small "splinter groups" that have spun off from this forum. I belong to several. But, knowing Jessica as I do and as paranoid as she can be at times, I'm not sure I went to anything other than a conclusion that would satisfy her. Don't get me wrong, a little paranoia is a good thing in this "hobby". I saw a girl once out near Rte 83 and 55 named Ashley Ann. She got a lot of press from some guy years ago. She was so paranoid, she ruined the experience. I mean she wasn't that great after all that hype and then the bullshit with having to go there and deal with her concerns. I'm paranoid enough as it is. I think it is fair to say that anyone reading this board knows of Lakeview. However, there is no such thing as a sure thing. I went to Green Spa yesterday and got nothing except a lousy massage. That's going to happen.

Now, recognize that this was the first post you ever had on this forum. Now, how could I ever vouch for you? Sure, I would vouch for Chester, HHH and a few others, but the fundamental problem is the guys that you can vouch for probably don't need it. Now, I have gone a few places with a friend of mine who is also active (probably moreso in the AMP scene), but I bet Jessica would freak out if we both showed up together.

JohnnyBeBad
04-17-03, 16:18
Red-read back about 8 posts. Haven't seen her since.

Big D
04-17-03, 20:25
Wireless,
Orange has a few excellent posts, and to be honest, the fact that your very first post here ever was a plan to give cross referrals could turn some people off. Recognize that. Vouch for who you can and enjoy. No fuss, no muss.

FYI, saw a white woman this morning between 8 and 9 at the corner of Clark and Leland. First, it is a little unusual to see a white girl over there. Second, this is a little west of where SWs usually hang up there. Maybe, maybe she was waiting for a ride or a bus. On the other hand, she made the appropriate eye contact and watched me go through the next intersection before she looked away.

Dillinger
04-18-03, 00:05
BTW, Was out this past weekend on the TRACK OF ALL TRACKS and there was 6-8 BSWs and 2 blonde WSWs. One of the blondes was a solid 9. I was chaotic. I'm talkin about crazy traffic jams and people screaming out the windows with slur remarks like "Are you a Who*e?" "How much?" etc etc it was hilarious the nice weather had a lot to do with it. Strange how things evolved that night. To make an extremely long story short I had a feeling through out the night that this was a STING by the CPD but by the end of the night when i finally had seen enough and realized this was all legit the opportunity came to make my move around 4am . But apparently all the other SWs had called it a night by 4am as if they knew if they stayed longer they would have the threat of LE to deal with. except the HOT BLONDE who was unaware of this it seemed cause out of nowhere comes a cabby and drops off the HOT Blonde, the cabby leaves, then she must have walked 1/4 block before unmarked LE cars swarmed on her. Either she was too doped out and lost track of time or that lucky cabby bastard took too long to bust a nut but either way i hope she'll be back out this weekend.

dillinger

JohnnyBeBad
04-18-03, 20:48
I imagine he means North Ave.just east of the bridge. Anyway,I was in the Cicero Ave.and Roosevelt area(around 900am) and saw 2 ws/s on 5th Ave. Both were decent looking so I went around the block. As I was coming around one jumped into a pickup truck. I kept going because the one left just didn't do anything for me. I drove up to Polk then went east to Kilpatrick. There I saw the lady who jumped into the pickup getting handcuffed and put into an unmarked squad car. I kept going then went west on 5th towards Cicero. Right by the alley before Cicero were undercover cops with a dude up against his car and the other lady I had seen being handcuffed. It is that time of the season where the heat becomes hotter-SO BEWARE.

Dillinger
04-18-03, 23:07
Chester, johnny is right on with the local.

Cruised the gold coast last night saw one bsw soon as i hit the area she looked ok but not that enticing to haul me in few blocks down saw melissa working the street dang seems like she has been working OT. Its rare that i dont see her there lately anyways wasnt in the mood to eat the same dish twice so i called it a night

dillinger

Seldon69
04-19-03, 02:21
Was Wondering if anyone knew where one can see some Asian street walkers?

Hoehoehoe
04-19-03, 02:30
tfa...Lauraly is here and there on $$$. Negotiate what you can. she's probably worth what she'll ask, but negotiate.

I think the BSW vs. WSW is purely a matter of preference. I've had great stuff from both. right now, I'm for vanilla, but had some sweet mocha in the past years. HSW is actually very interesting if you can get them to take the load, which most don't (in my experience).

HHH

HappyGardener
04-19-03, 14:44
Originally posted by seldon69
Was Wondering if anyone knew where one can see some Asian street walkers?

If you can find one on the streets of Chicago, you will be crowned King of the W*oremongers. I think I have seen one in the past 15 years. And then I was too young and scared to pick her up.

HappyGardener
04-19-03, 14:48
Originally posted by Dillinger

Cruised the gold coast last night saw one bsw soon as i hit the area she looked ok but not that enticing to haul me in few blocks down saw melissa working the street dang seems like she has been working OT. Its rare that i dont see her there lately anyways wasnt in the mood to eat the same dish twice so i called it a night

dillinger

What are the cross streets of the area you are crusing? I have had sucess in the area of Clark and ELm but mostly with Cabrini Green BSWs. How far back are your reports about Melissa?

HappyGardener
04-19-03, 14:59
Just trying to increase my post total here...LOL.

Seriously, I am just trying to address seperate issues in seperate posts. i don't know if it was the Good Friday holiday or the cold North East wind, but there was nothing out last night. I got off of work at midnight last night and I was jacked on coffee and adrenaline, so I decided to cruise a little bit. I had no intention of buying on Good Friday....didn't want to blow my Karma too much.

Anyway, I cruised Uptown, went into two bars that I know ususally have barflys that will play for a couple of beers, and saw nothing. Decide to drive North Ave and the Gold Coast. Nothing. Drove North from LaSalle to Cicero annd back to Western, Drove Armitage to Cicero. By now, I am getting obsessed with seeing one girl. I think I saw two scary SWs on Armitage, but they were 2's and I didn't feel the need to turn around. Damen/Diversy was empty.

Even went to El Gato to check out the Hispanic TV/TS's. The usual suspects were there... Pearl, Gia, Laine, Nancy. At closing time, a few more "girls" came in to try and pick up dates, and that was at least interesting for 10 minutes.

Drove up Lincoln Ave all the way to Jersey and back. Drove out Lawrence to Pulaski and saw an amzonian black TV who frantically waved at me.

But amazingly, I only counted a total of three SW's in 2 hours of cruising.

HappyGardener
04-19-03, 15:01
Originally posted by BadAz Mofo
As I am not horribly familiar with Illinois this may not be the best place for this post, but maybe you guys can help.

I was cruising around the internet when I stumbled across a site for Robin's Myo Spa. (www.robinsmyo.com) I did a reverse directory search on the phone # posted there and found that they are located in Libertyville.

Has anyone ever used their services? Or know the prices? You get the idea that anything goes from the website. If any one has info please post it or send it to me via email.

Thanks from the cheese state

proofrock451@yahoo.com

I used Robins several years ago. At the time, they were American girls that didn't play. Self service jack shack.

GoGetEm
04-19-03, 17:51
Hello all, I was just wondering where is a good place to find Hispanic SW's? Also, anyone know of any street action in/near Rogers Park?

BigGuy590
04-19-03, 18:23
Hi, did the usual around 5:00 AM up to 7:45 AM Diversey, Damen, Armitage from Califorinia to Central Park and back to North Ave. to Western and then to Central Park. Saw a couple of scarey crack ****** on Armitage at Kedzie left in a hurry and almost got stopped by LE for speeding. Saw a short dark haired wsw on North just west of Western motioned for her to go down a side street and went around the block was going to stop but LE (Blue and White car) came from the opposite direction passed her by and then she went back to North Ave., and would not move down a side street. I have a rule not to pick up a sw on a major street and she probably has a rule not to go down a side street a second time, oh well.

I did notice more LE about 1 car every 4 to 6 blocks on Armitage which is more than usual in the morning.

Happy Gardener was right on about the sw's. I wonder were they all went since I usually will find them in these spots in the morning on week ends. I thought the warmer weather would bring them out but for some unkown reason's it does not seem to be working this year.

Member #2944
04-19-03, 20:23
Now that is what I like to see...this board is full of life and new posters are coming on board to add info.

I know about the Gold Coast. I posted about it often in the past.

I've had a few asian SW's in the past, but FEW and FAR BETWEEN.

They come into town for a few weeks, see how much it sucks here and leave. I've had a few mixed asian / white girls too.

Generally, in my opinion, you have to go to MP's or brothels to get Asian action.

Unfortunately, with the nicer weather, there comes more heat from the police too.

Gooch
04-20-03, 10:21
BadAz,
Robin's MYO is self service. However, Robin herself is definately not self service. You can find contact info for her thru the MYO website. I don't recall her prices, but they're closer to escort prices than street or amp prices.

BadAz Mofo
04-20-03, 14:05
Thanks for the info guys. I think I'll pass.

Seldon69
04-20-03, 23:54
Was wondering if anyone knew of any private asian brothels, like in the Chinatown area or little asia (Lawrence / Montrose area). I have done my tour at the Bakery(division-wink), Rainbow, Gunnison, etc... Was wondering if there was anything more exciting....

cdog1977@excite.com

Devlin
04-21-03, 10:54
Hey dudes,

yesterday evening, i was on 47th street near Maplewood ave and met Donna. it's been awhile since i've seen her so she quickly Hippity Hopped towards me.

Donna is a short, slender irish gal with dark hair and blue eyes. her french lesson is AWESOME.

Play safe, happy hunting

MWM
04-21-03, 12:46
Cruised 47th st on Fri night around midnight and picked up Karen. Nice gal, 40 y/o, thin dark hair. She gave me a great bbj for about a half an hour. I had a hard time getting off and she just kept going until I did. She looked like she might be a crack head, but she was nice enough to deal with and gave great head.

mwm

BigGuy590
04-21-03, 13:10
Went out looking on Monday am in the usual direction of North Ave. west of Western and Armitage up to Cicero. Saw a number of WSW out but could not make any eye contact or wave them into a side street. Minimum LE presence.

Was heading back home about 6:00 am and after striking out Saturday and Sunday morning, thought I would go home and find a Playboy magazine. As I was headed in the direction of home picked up on above all streets Belmont near Ravenswood walking west on Belmont a WSW about 35 not bad on the eyes flat chested but a good bbbj. Her name is Mary but I have no contact information. Seemed as though she just started out street walking again after a number of years idle.

If you guys pick her up treat her nice she had a major tragedy recently and she is a real sweetie.

HappyGardener
04-21-03, 14:41
Originally posted by seldon69
Was wondering if anyone knew of any private asian brothels, like in the Chinatown area or little asia (Lawrence / Montrose area). I have done my tour at the Bakery(division-wink), Rainbow, Gunnison, etc... Was wondering if there was anything more exciting....

cdog1977@excite.com

You may want to check out the Norridge, Mt. Prospect, and Rockford Boards for more extended talk about the AMPS in the area.

HappyGardener
04-21-03, 14:45
Originally posted by Gooch
BadAz,
Robin's MYO is self service. However, Robin herself is definately not self service. You can find contact info for her thru the MYO website. I don't recall her prices, but they're closer to escort prices than street or amp prices.

Yeah, I didn't know if I should mention that. I never can tell if Robin is part of the business or if her name is just part of it. Seems like she has been in and out of being part of it over the years. I used to visit them reguarly when they had the business in a legit medical building in Skokie just off the Edens. I tended to try and only see her, but she was very popular. After they closed that one, they moved to Bolingbrook and tthe last time i went, I was handed the dreaded menu of activities availble with priced ranging from 25 to 1000.
Said no thanks and left.

Big D
04-21-03, 14:48
Seldon,

With regard to private Asian brothels, I would say that you should look in places like the Gentlemen's Pages, Reader, etc. for ads with Asian appeal. You probably want places where a Chinese guy answers a cell phone and gives you an address. These places move very often. Good luck.

By the way, in many ways, these places can be good, but they can be the most depressing places you have ever been. Think of crappy apartments in Bridgeport with one girl, and a whole line of guys. You get the feeling that the girl is sacrificing everything to be in America instead of bumblefuck China. This is a different vibe than the one I get from AMPs, where I suspect that many of the women were probably living a similar life in Korea, and all live in LA when they are not "touring." I could be naive, but AMPs seem happier to me than these small-scale brothels.

Big D
04-21-03, 14:49
Happy,
What in God's name could a jack shack offer for $1000? Do I become a partner in the place for that kind of money?

Larson
04-21-03, 14:52
Hello Gents:

I would like to ask for a little help. I come to Chicago every fewmonths on business. I typically stay within the loop, usually at the Hilton on Michigan Ave. I have read enough to know that if I get in my car and drive a little I might find some action. However, being a small town boy, I would rather not drive around in the big city, I'd spend most of my time lost. Anyone have a suggestion for a MP, Club, bar, or any other places in or very near the loop that are not high dollar.

Thanks and good hunting. To see my other posts go to the Kansas/Wichita board.

HappyGardener
04-21-03, 15:29
Originally posted by Big D

By the way, in many ways, these places can be good, but they can be the most depressing places you have ever been. Think of crappy apartments in Bridgeport with one girl, and a whole line of guys. You get the feeling that the girl is sacrificing everything to be in America instead of bumblefuck China.

Oh D, you are such a wet blanket. Now how is old Seldon going to be able to get it up when he is standing in that line in Bridgeport. :)

Actually, I met one English speaking girl from LA who was working in one of these places to pay off college loans quickly. I think you are right on most of what you say. from what i have gathered the girls have answered ads in Chinese language newspapers either here or in China and have opted to come here for quick money. Most of them get out after one tour of the states, or so I am told. But one can't help thinking of slavery issues when you see them in these places.

The AMP ladies all seem to be in their 30's with a kid back in Korea and were all ostrisized back in the homeland.

Ynot
04-21-03, 16:09
Big D,

If I had to guess, and Happy, you can tell me if I'm wrong here, I'd say that what was being offered for $1000 probably sounded a lot better than what you would actually get once you forked over the money.

Here's a little first hand (no pun intended) experience I'm embarrassed to say I had. When I was first getting into the hobby, I was checking out places in CAD and GP that were blatantly sexual. I decided to try out Tops in Glendale Heights. Their ads were very tantalizing. When I went there, I was greeted by a girl named Deanna. I paid the house fee which I think was about $85 for an hour. I was told that once in the room, we could talk about the "options" in private. Once I got into the room, I was told that for $500 we could go into the "VIP Room" and that they had pornos and I think she said she would do "full service" or "everything" or something like that. $500 later, we end up in a small room not much bigger than a walk-in closet with a loveseat and a TV. The TV never did get turned on. Deanna ended up taking off her top so she could go "topless." Even at that, she had body paint on to cover her nipples. When I asked her to remove her panties, she said that she couldn't do that because Glendale Heights told them that they could only go "topless." For the whole session, all she did was rub her tatas against me. I ended up choking the chicken, and even at that, she told me that I had to stay covered up under my robe. Needless to say, I was more than a little miffed and never went back there again.

Seems like these jackshacks are very good at using our own lingo against us. Just look at the ads for Daydreamers, Lake Street Too and Tops (which are all part of playtimechicago.com). You will see terms like "full service (check out their ad in the Adult Services section of the Chicago Reader)," "bring your raincoat," "we'll get on our knees for you" "we're very good with our mouths," etc., etc. Of course it's deceptive, but they can get away with it because we can't sue them for not supplying us with illegal activities.

I highly doubt that very many guys went back after their first $1000 session at Robins Myo, especially if they figured out the Asian of European massage parlors. Yeah, these jackshacks have some of the best looking girls around, but it's a whole lot cheaper to rent a video and whack off in the privacy of your own home (not that I would ever do that, of course).

Devlin
04-21-03, 16:34
Gentlemen,

luckily, we have this forum for its reviews ..."where u always save more money!"

also, is Robyn a dude or not? on another board there was much discussion about her/him since she is masculine, over 6', and has large hands. seriously, did any of you guys notice a adam's apple? bulge?

i wouldn't care for a massage by a husky voice tall person who has hands like Patrick Ewing!

Ynot
04-21-03, 17:17
Devlin,

Now there's a visual I'd rather not imagine! Good thing I already ate. Then again, if I think about that much more, my lunch might be revisiting me.

HappyGardener
04-21-03, 17:42
The Robyn I was with was definetly a woman. I saw her with the lights on.

Philster
04-21-03, 17:43
Good Afternoon gents, I was showing my small-town cousin over the holiday weekend some of my fav spots for the SW action. At around 2am we cruised from Cicero towards Roosevelt and saw usual Crack HOs out and about. Headed towards Lincoln Park area and found Trish off of Belmont almost in Boys town. Not to bad, about a 6-7, She is Hispanic and seems to be fairly new at this, she got in car, showed her tits and proceeded with a very relaxed BBBJ for each and didnt ask for money until afterwards. Also she isnt street-worn looking yet. Just an FYI, she says she only get out wed-sat after 10:30 pm due to her man's work hours. She works belmont from Cicero going east and sometimes she will use her car too. A green Grand AM, newer looking.

Happy Hunting.
Philster

bigguyray
04-21-03, 18:40
In the old days, robins myo was full service with a great selection of girls. I got to know quite a few at her river road location before an argument with the landlord got a police officer stationed in front of her door warning everyone "that you're potentially in violation of the law if you patronize her".

More than one of the girls told me that Robins boyfriend/fiance whatever was sick. Backchannel for details, bigguyray@hotmail.com.

Big D
04-21-03, 19:04
Ynot,
Take a look in the Reader when all of the jackshacks advertise for women to work there. It says, "no sex involved," and "we have never been busted." That is a big clue that nothing is going to happen.

What is really interesting is that the jackshacks can stay in business. Either there is an endless supply of guys who learn the hard way (as I think most of us probably did), or there are guys who LIKE these places. Hard to imagine.

RAY,
"You are potentially in violation of the law if you drive your car!" You may or may not speed, and you may or may not drive without your seatbelt on. What an asshole thing for that cop to say...

Dillinger
04-21-03, 23:23
Larson,

HappyGardener,

The gold coast is the closest SW arena for you Larson it is very safe and i would highly recommend it especially on weekend nights since this is when most of the SWs are out. Here you will find the best quality SWs that Chicago has to offer.

From the Hilton go North on Michigan Ave until you get to the Westin Hotel which is somewhere around 900 N. Michigan

Make a left at any of the intersections (preferably Oak St.)

Keep going until you get to State Street then make a right

Go straight until you get to Division there you make a left

Go straight until Dearborn there you make a left

Go straight until you get back to Oak St. there make a left

So now your on Oak St if you wanna go back to Michigan Ave keep going straight til you get to it but if you wanna circle the arena again then make a left on State Street again.

If you follow the above instructions you will have cruised the Gold Coast SW Track. Good Luck !!! and Watch out for the Law!!

Member #4242
04-21-03, 23:33
My first visit to an MP was robins in bolingbrook and I was shown the menu. After paying $300, I learned that this was a waste of time and money. since then I have picked up some SW and guessed that MYO in robinsmyo probably means "Mind Your Own" - as someone said i could mind my own with a porno flick.

I visit strip clubs, my best used to be squeeze inn, but I tell you wht while expensive, I really enjoy Arnie's - there is no other place like it in Illinois. $20 a lap dance, but you got to try this place - ther is no comparison to any other SC in Illinois.

Desi

TheShadow2
04-22-03, 00:12
I figured the MYO stood for "Masturbate Your Own".....

George W. Bush
04-22-03, 00:36
It stands for Massage Your Own, cause that's what you'll end up doing. Think how many porno movies you could rent for $300, and massage your own while you watch 'em.

alphafield
04-22-03, 02:10
Desi-

Please drop me an email at alphafield@hotmail.com. Just wanted to ask you a quesion about Arnies...

-Af-

GrantBurger
04-22-03, 10:47
Well, I guess it wasn't a fluke, I'm not sure if I posted here or in Chicago, about the SW I saw a week or so ago in Countryside, but it wasn't a fluke. On Easter Sun. at about 9:30 I saw 3 SW one black, one white, and i don't know about the other, on Joliet Rd. One was walking by the bars, just west of the JC's Motel, and the other one (black) was posted up right in front of the motel. Seems like an area waiting to take off, as there is 2 motels, 2 hotels, 2 trailer parks, and several apts. in that area. With the downturn in the economy, people need money, lol. Anyway, didn't have time to stop, since i was goin to work, but the BSW looked pretty decent with a nice body, could be the new jump off, and just a block from my house, HOW CONVENIENT!!!!

Larson
04-22-03, 10:55
Thanks for the info Dillinger!!

Next question: Do the SW in this area of town charge about the same as they do in the outter areas, or because of location do they charge more?

Again, thanks for the info.

Boko
04-22-03, 20:30
Originally posted by Devlin
Hey dudes,

Yesterday evening, I was on 47th street near Maplewood ave and met Donna. It's been awhile since I've seen her so she quickly Hippity Hopped towards me.

Donna is a short, slender Irish gal with dark hair and blue eyes. her French lesson is AWESOME.

Play safe, happy hunting Devlin,

Do you have any contact info for Donna or what times would be good to find her? I am close to where you picked her up and would love to sample her Irish French lesson.

boko

Dillinger
04-22-03, 23:30
Larson,

Because of location they do tend to charge more for example a cbj will probably go for 50 and dont be surprised if some will even ask 100 for a cbj but remember to bargain bargain. If you play your cards right you should get FS for 70-100 and cbj 40-60. I was once offered a dual two girl cbj for 60 even. The quality of girls is the best i've seen and it will definately be worth it. One more thing these girls i've noticed prefer to do the deed at your place whether its an apartment or hotel as long as its within the arena but the car will do too and remember to ask for contact info. Hope you have fun and please write a review for us.

dillinger

HappyGardener
04-22-03, 23:53
Picked up "Mary"an Italian/Puerto Rican SW on North and Kedzie tonight. Ok looks, BBBj for $20. I was her first client of the evening. She said there are about 5 Marys working the street right now. No contact info.

The lasdt four girls I have picked up in the last month all have given very good BJs and not a one has complained about catching. And no one has tried to rip me off either or tell me tohurry up. Kind of restores my faith in the girls of the oldest profession.

Dillinger
04-22-03, 23:59
Also as far as strip clubs go there is only one in the loop called Scarletts i've never been there but i know better than to go to it would be a waste of money all of them are, especially in the chicago city limits but if you wanna see good looking girls and only get a hard-on then go ahead. Scarletts and Crazy Horse does serve alcohol i believe as opposed to the Admiral.

dillinger

HappyGardener
04-23-03, 00:00
Any of you guys been following the Ft. Wayne IN exchange between our own ynot, fortwayne dude and Ivy? i have beeen wanting to step in , but ynot has been doing such a good job of point counterpoint that I haven't had to.

Anyway, Jackson stepped in today with pretty funny results.

Check it out.

Chigod7
04-23-03, 02:07
I met Evelyn last night around 11:00 at 53rd n pulaski. Real nice bbbj for 20.00. great body I have her number.i will give it out later if she wants some buisness. she says that she is new to this! Did anyone else have a meeting with her? Idarker color skin Brown i think, 5 7 small build.

Devlin
04-23-03, 12:33
Boko,

Donna did not provide me with contact info. i hadn't seen her in quite a while so i was lucky. if she's back in the area, look for her during the evening rush hour.

here's a hunting route for others which you may find helpful:

1. 47th from Western ave to Cicero.
2. 47th street from Cicero to Central ave has NOTHING and is a speed trap.

hopefully, we will soon be seeing some reviews from you.

Ynot
04-23-03, 13:00
happygardener,

I didn't realize I had an audience. I actually thought about asking you and Chester for a little help in supporting Ivy, but the more this guy posted, the more he hurt his own case. His last post was the clincher. I was ROFLMAO :D. I thought about responding to it, but then I realized he had pretty much lost all credibility and there was really nothing more for me to add. I figured I'd just sit back and let others comment if they wanted too.

HappyGardener
04-23-03, 21:02
ynot,

Its too bad Jackson delted all those posts as now those who are unfamiliar with them don't know what we are talking about. After FWD's last post whereupon he insulted you, Ivy & jackson, I almost stepped in. I had to reread that one, two or three times to make sure I wasn't misinterpeting what he was saying. I am not sure who is more stupid on the Indiana boards; him or Bukake.

Ynot
04-24-03, 01:16
HG,

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to see his last two posts before he was spanked by Jackson. Did he really take a shot at Jackson? Not too smart if he did. Wouldn't surprise me, though.

Bukake vs. fortwaynedude? Hmmm - that's a tough one. Guess it really doesn't matter. I'm on both their shitlists. Is it true that you're judged by who your enemies are?

Oh well, back to the hobby.

Stan Hammer
04-24-03, 08:42
I saw a new spot in Chicago has popped up. Dimensions on Pulaski near Belmont. any reviews?

HappyGardener
04-24-03, 09:20
One more than we will drop it:

Within two posts he took three shots at Jackson with one of them being:"Jackson needs to get a ride on the cluebus." Classic.

Devlin
04-24-03, 10:43
Hey dudes,

early yesterday evening, i was on Cicero ave near 50th and i thought i saw "Kelly" working and getting into a car. she's a older, attractive wsw. she has long straight brown hair, slender with nice legs and ass.

the last time i saw her she wanted five jacksons for a bbbj and claimed to be a expert deep pipe cleaner. her price is too high for the area so i negotiated then passed.

does anyone have a review of Kelly? she also worked on the northside.

Seekfun1
04-24-03, 12:23
A 'deep pipe cleaner' huh?... I once had a WSW on the northside who claimed she was an X escort up here from FL. Walked around Sheridan, S of Belmont. Anyway, she took me DEEP. Her lips kissed my nuts and her throat did all the work!

I'd like to find that again, I really would.

HeyDude
04-24-03, 13:32
Out on Wednesday night about 12:00, picked up Diane a cute, young (20s) somewhat thick around the middle HSW. BBBJ not TC, Picker her up on North near the gas station west of kedzie. Good french skills for $30.

If Kelly is the tallish brunette,in her 30s (maybe late) nice firm boobs, long legs and nice butt, a looks and acts pretty classy she is great at French. I paid $50 for CBJ twice about a year ago picking her up one afternoon on Paulina and North and another a.m. on North and Wolcott (?) She was patient, unhirried and very good at what she does. Only regret I didn't keep her # and I didn;t do FS with her.

All4Fun
04-24-03, 13:59
Originally posted by bigguyray
In the old days, robins myo was full service with a great selection of girls. I got to know quite a few at her river road location before an argument with the landlord got a police officer stationed in front of her door warning everyone "that you're potentially in violation of the law if you patronize her".

BigGuyRay,

can you back channel me the info?

All4Fun
allfourfun2003@yahoo.com

Devlin
04-24-03, 14:23
HeyDude,

thanks. it has to be her. hopefully, she is back, we'll meet and i will post a review.

damn, i knew she was a sinful sexpot and i am a ... Roamin' Catholic. lol

All4Fun
04-24-03, 15:24
Hey gang,

Is anyone have any experience Honey Dee Exclusive Adult Chicago Party?

.....pretty much the same set up as before....saturday afternoon, near ohare, $50
entrance fee includes: food, drink, hot oil massages, 2 girl shows, lap
dances. Plus each girl is available for "private sessions" for just $75.

All4Fun
allfourfun2003@yahoo.com

Bammbamm
04-25-03, 12:32
A4F, the O'Hare deal sounds decent ,do you have experience with them directly? I'd like to find a place that I can go frequently and get what I need. FS available or os it a Jack Shack?
if you'd rather back channel, drop me a line at bammbamm1@virgilio.it

Thanx,
Bamm

All4Fun
04-25-03, 16:17
Originally posted by Bammbamm
A4F, the O'Hare deal sounds decent ,do you have experience with them directly? I'd like to find a place that I can go frequently and get what I need. FS available or os it a Jack Shack?

BB,

I have NOT experienced that before hence my question if anyone has ever experienced it.

All4Fun,
allfourfun2003@yahoo.com

Chief_Wiggum
04-25-03, 19:41
TR at A+

Sorry this is late, but I've been super busy at work. Saw Suzie at A+ for my first time. Paid .6$ for the hour. Got her naked except panties, nice rack for someone her age. Very skilled with her hands. Good massage, but she wouldn't do deep tissue (this isn't a sexual thing :) She said it tires her out too much, and she'd never do it. However, I did talk her into it, saying that if I call enough in advance, and I'm the last appt for the day. She let my hands roam everywhere except under the panties (didn't protest too much, but I don't like to hear no, so I stopped). She wanted some $ for getting undressed, but she never checked my tip. Also, contrary from other TR's, she made me feel that though a tip was not necessary (and that she's not a prostitute), she did expect one. Her HR was really good, she knows how to draw it out. However, I didn't appreciate having to clean myself up. Oh, I asked for a lot of service up front (very detailed full service), expecting to negotiate down, and she said that she didn't even know me and it may be a possibility after more visits. Wasn't expecting that (wanted to bargain my way down to a French lesson).

Anyway, her massage did help somewhat my ailing body. Does anyone know of a good massage service under $.8? 2 criteria: provider has to be scantily clad (prefer nude), and she has to be hot (at least a 7). If extras are available, then I'm willing to pay more and be less restrictive about looks, but it has to be a good massage. Please advise.

Ynot
04-27-03, 01:33
Have I been going to AMP's too long? Here are my symptoms:

I get a woody every time I see a neon "open" sign.
I think that law enforcement window decals mean I'm gonna get lucky.
I try to get on very good terms with older Korean women.
If I go somewhere new, I always insist that I've been there before.
When I empty my pockets at night, I always put my valuables in clear plastic zipper bags.
After I take a shower, my towel always "accidentally" falls down from around my waist.
Whenever I go to bed, I always lay on my stomach with my legs spread and Mr. Happy pointing down.
After sex, I always have a taste for starlight mints.
Is it too late for me? Should I seek professional help?

JohnSmi108
04-27-03, 02:54
Greetings Gentlemen,

I apologize for not contributing more. But I've have some ongoing personal/financial problems, yada yada yada. Anyways, here's my report.

The past several nights I've been driving around the North/Wabansia area and found nothing. So I primary looked around Armitage around the 12am timeframe. It seems most of the action is west of Pulaski, east of Keeler. On one night. I've seen this blonde, white SW, wearking a long black leather coat walking west near Karlov, but disappeared on a side street. One another night, I've seen a couple decent looking hispanic girls walking towards Pulaski. Yesterday at around 11:30pm, I saw a hot, young looking, hispanic girl near Armitage/Kimball standing by a doorway. I dont know if she was a SW or not, but she was walking west with some guy following her several yards back when I was driving back. A guy in a conversion van pulled over and saw her talk to him but didnt get in.

On most of the nights, I saw this "tiny" girl hanging around Armitage/Karlov. But she was either with a guy or with a bunch of other people on that corner. Most of the time, she looked high. One time, the guy had to hold her hand as they walked. Her other arm was flayling(sp?) along and she could barely walk.

Tonight at around 11:45pm, I didnt see much on Armitage and ended up getting followed by a patrol car, which was fortunate actually. I started going south on Kedzie, then west on North, and lost him going north on Kimball, which is where I first spotted Diane ( heydude, is this the same Diane you picked up???)

After doing a few drive-bys to make sure she was a working girl, I ended up picking her up at an alley near North/Sawyer. She was wearing a black waist coat and pants, carying a black bag, hispanic/PR, around 5'1, long, full, wavy, blonde hair parted to the right, wore heavy red lipstick, and looked to be around later 20's and alittle weathered out. I'd say she was a 5 or 6 on the Rebecca scale. When she told me her name was Diane, I thought it was the same "rash giving Diane", who I later found out via search was a white SW. Whew!!

This hispanic Diane wanted $40 for a BJ, but settled for $25. We found a spot. She had condoms and she gave a pretty decent, unhurried CBJ with some slurping and moaning noises. I dropped her back on Kimball. She didnt have a contact number, but said she walks around there all time, didnt give an estimated time.

stay safe, John Smith

P.S. ynot, lol, you should post that in the Special Interest/Jokes section.

Bill R
04-27-03, 08:15
Originally posted by ynot
Have I been going to AMP's too long? Here are my symptoms:

I get a woody every time I see a neon "open" sign.

I think that law enforcement window decals mean I'm gonna get lucky.

I try to get on very good terms with older Korean women.

If I go somewhere new, I always insist that I've been there before.

When I empty my pockets at night, I always put my valuables in clear plastic zipper bags.

After I take a shower, my towel always "accidentally" falls down from around my waist.

Whenever I go to bed, I always lay on my stomach with my legs spread and Mr. Happy pointing down.

After sex, I always have a taste for starlight mints.

Is it too late for me? Should I seek professional help? Ynot,
You missed one recurring symptom that I frequently get. You get a woody when you go to the dry cleaners.

JoeWeezer
04-27-03, 11:10
ynot -

Your condition might require further evaluation.
Do any of these apply?

- Over half the women you know are named Kim or Sue.

- You take all your showers lying down.

- You find yourself beginning sentences with "I don't want no trouble..."

Flashman
04-27-03, 13:14
ynot,

Your last post was hilarious, true to all us amp guys. I agree that you should post it where the whole board can see it.

Also loved the follow-up about the woody at the dry cleaners!

Ynot
04-27-03, 22:05
Come on guys, I was serious...NOT :p!

Anyways, I took your suggestions and posted on the Jokes board.

Flashman
04-28-03, 20:43
ynot

i checked out the forum joke section for the first time today.

saw your post, and also read several other very funny items.

i am glad to find another very good reason to use this board.

Seekfun1
04-29-03, 05:27
Wow....I was on Cicero Ave just S 0f Roosevelt. Picked up a HSW named Monica. Good attitude, got cbj for $55. . When we went to park someplace, she told me I had to keep the car windows up. Dumb F... Ho. It's 60 degrees outside. Anyway, it seems to freak me out for years when these Hos tell me to keep the windows up because of the Hood were in. What the fuck...a BSW walks right by my car. My HSW says -don't worry...she knows her. I think to myself, 'keep the windows up?' What the fuck if my car breaks down in this rathole area? What am I goona do? Call some ripoff tow truck driver? She then told me she needed to buy some dope.
Oh fuck it....I've had some good times there...along with with a hole in my pocket.

Spramanator
04-29-03, 13:59
Hi guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster to this forum. I went out last night/this morn at around 2am. Nothing worth mentioning on the St. Charles rt, so I drove from 5th to North Ave. I went down North and saw a couple but nothing worth stopping for until I hit North and Trip. I saw Kelly, dirty blonde with a long black jacket. (asked her name afterwards) Excellent BBBj with a catcher for $10. She wanted $25 but I told her all I had was a $10 and she said ok. She was great. Smallish chest but nice big nipples. I think I read something about someone fitting her description on here before. Best I have had in a long time. If I was not such a cheapskate I would have gladly paid the $25 for it.

Spramanator

Think with head one and head two will have some fun. ;)

Hoehoehoe
04-29-03, 18:26
JohnSmith and others...about Diane. Be careful. The Diane with the tatoo on her neck is being sought by the CPD for a homicide resulting from a kidnap of a john she partnered in. The guy died when he was kidnapped by some of her buddies after she acted as the bait. She lives in a very rough area if it is the same Diane, although this one sounds Hispanic.

HHH

BigGuy590
04-30-03, 07:06
hoehoehoe,

Is this the Diane tall thin blond with her name tattoted on her neck? She usually hangs out at Pulaski and Armitage. I saw her a while back and have not seen her since.

Devlin
04-30-03, 10:14
Hey dudes,

Yesterday, during the evening rush hour, i was on Cicero avenue near 50th and met Donna. what's a girl like that doing in a neighborhood like this? :)

Donna is a short, slender wsw with dark hair and blue eyes. she is a terrific french speaker. her lesson cost $30.

honestly, she has oral skills like an aggressive porn star. Donna will make your eyes roll up and can make a toupee spin.

Play safe, happy hunting

Skonsk
04-30-03, 12:04
Although much of the discussion of massage has taken place on the suburban boards - some of the questions are about chicago so i'll add my 2c here. I in general only go for handshakes - so i cant comment on more

About the bakery - last time I had sandy again - did pass by anna/paige in the hall and another girl unknown.

Sandy was much more friendly and playful this time - got the hj first - but the workup to it was good. Then got the massage. For a part of it we used a gym mat she unfolded onto the floor and covered with a beach towel. That was just for a few minutes - the rest was on the roller bed - which i find very uncomfortable - especially when it stops in the middle of your back. Also did not get a shower - she said that would only have been if I had used lotion for the massage (which I never ask for) -even though when she asked me in the beginning did i want a shower i said yes. She also touched it again a couple times and asked if it would work again - i said probably not - i'm getting old

All in all not a great time - but it was some fun

About another person at A+. Between the phone calls and the ads its hard to figure out who is there when - there have been conflicing claims.

Angel - a yound african american says she is there tue, wed, and thru rom 10:00am until ?

Paid 30 for the 1/2 hour. At turn over time asked if she always kept all here clothes on $25 for topless - would have been $25 more for nude. The massage was good and teasing. - after the first roll over and some massaging she had me roll back over and started on my back again. This time reaching back with my hand - it went right between her legs - and she ground her crotch through her pants(which were quite thin) quite vigorously. Then at the next turn over - was there anything that needed more attention - $30 for a sensual massage. All in all I think this was the most enjoyable of the massages at A+ - had previously had Rhonda - crystal, bridgette - suzie(once)

Devlin
04-30-03, 16:34
Chester, Donna was/is a southwest side worker who currently does not have a phone or pager.

Clubking,

i hope all is well with you. u are missed!

Clubking01
04-30-03, 17:11
Devlin:

Thanks for your concern. Just been too busy lately to post. I have been doing some travelling, but have tried to at least read up on things going on.

Otherwise, all is well. DRY, but well (LOL).

Happy and SAFE Hunting!

harleybike
05-01-03, 00:56
For you massage guys, their is a real hottie named Sonji, black a 9 on looks. SHe is listed on Roomservice. Her price is $1 but she is quite good. Great ambiance to the session. At least with her you know what you get.

Squat
05-01-03, 08:08
Chief_Wiggum...

I've had similar experience with Suzie @ A+. So-so massage with hand-finish. If you're seeking a REAL deep-tissue massage, then I'd suggest either AMP's or actual non-sexual therapists. Since I'm a deep-tissue-massage fanatic, I'm still seeking the ultimate package (excellent deep-tissue massage w/ french or f/s finish by a young, pretty, nude knock-out gal). But then again, isn't that what we're all after???

Good Luck...

Larson
05-01-03, 13:04
Well hello Gents;

I was visiting your fair city the past few days. My hotel was out at O’Hara but I did manage to drive around a bit. However, last night was not so good with the rain and lightening. On Monday night I asked the doorman about any strip clubs around. He pointed me to a place called Heavenly Body {or Bodies}. I was not to happy about the $10 cover charge until I found out that the it included all the beer you could drink and food you could eat, free! (I love beer! Especially free beer.) A cock tease was about all I expected and that was all I got.

On Tuesday I was in the loop and after work I stopped at a bar across from a large train station. The station had a food court, but that has nothing to due with the story other then to let you know where I was. Anyway, In the bar I met a guy and slowly the conversation got around to girls. He told me that there is a place on Oak, right off of State St. where he could get me in for nearly a grand. They would take a blood sample and other bodily fluids and if everything looked good I could enjoy their hospitality for a reasonable price from then on. I did not have a grand in my pocket and did not think I was going to hit the ATM for that much so I passed.

All in all, I had an interesting time. Although it was altimetry disappointing. Anyone know anything about the place on Oak? The guy said it was on the 7th floor and was highly guarded. ??

HappyGardener
05-01-03, 15:15
"My hotel was out at O’Hara"...Wow, Mayor Daley the First is posting on our board. Oh well if you didn't live here when he was alive then you won't get the joke.

Oak and State st??!?

Isn't that Chesters apt?

chet, you holding out on us?

Ynot
05-01-03, 16:13
O'Hara? Is that anywhere near Soldier's Field?

Member #2944
05-01-03, 17:40
Originally posted by Larson
Well hello Gents;

They would take a blood sample and other bodily fluids and if everything looked good I could enjoy their hospitality for a reasonable price from then on. I did not have a grand in my pocket and did not think I was going to hit the ATM for that much so I passed.

I live on Elm, not Oak.

This guy was bullshitting or the guy talking to him was bullshitting. I could believe a brothel exists, (just think of any incall location.)

The fact that it was a grand and they "drew bodily fluids" is bullshit. You can't run in Elisa HIV test in someone's apartment and immediately say you are ok, or no you're not.

Furthermore, unless they had a doctor on site to inspect your genitals, they couldn't tell if you had an STD unless you had a chanchroid on your penis.

MAYBE I could see if this was a private club and membership was $1000 for a year + services rendered, but who would pay for something like this in this day and age of internet hookers?

HappyGardener
05-01-03, 17:46
Originally posted by ynot
O'Hara? Is that anywhere near Soldier's Field?

Nah...It's over dere by Cominsky Park.

Does anyone live in the land beyond O'hara?

Bullshitting? In a bar? Couldn't happen. I think this dude was being set up for a quick robbery.

Jonny
05-01-03, 18:04
Maybe now that they changed the name, folks will stop calling it "ComiNsky".

For those of you who find "U.S. Cellular Field" too cumbersome, try the nickname that Steve Dahl came up with: "The Joan", in honor of Joan Cusack, who does the U.S. Cellular commercials.

A couple of the TV sports reporters have started using that nickname.

TheShadow2
05-01-03, 21:45
Harleybike,
Sonji looks pretty good to me. How bout some more details, does the entry fee (1.2?) include a happy ending? What about location?
Thanks in advance,
Shadow

RogerC
05-01-03, 22:59
Ok, I've been asking this at other sites, but you all seem to have your finger on the pulse of this town...

I'm looking for sensual massage in the Loop (or someplace nearby). I know where the 'bakery' is but it's too far. I'd really prefer something in the Loop, South Loop, River North, or West Loop areas.

Bill R
05-01-03, 23:52
Steve Dahl must have had fun coming up with that name. I remember being on the field at Comiskey when I was 16 for Disco Demolition.

Flashman
05-02-03, 00:05
"THE JOAN" it is.

If it is good enough for Dahl, its good enough for me. Maybe we can have a Mullet demolition night for the idiots jumping out of the stands.

if the pale hose dont put together a few 5 game win streaks, i think we are going to see a new manager.

i cannot believe the sox are behind the minor leaguers on the north side

speaking about ms cusak, does anyone else think that she has a very funky mouth? it's not quite symetrical or something, or it just her facial expression/smirk?

Chester,

I agree with your post on the $1000 physical etc. it makes no sense, and there certainly are a huge amount of activities out there for someone willing to throw around a grand.

Larson
05-02-03, 09:43
Originally posted by happygardener

Bullshitting? In a bar? Couldn't happen. I think this dude was being set up for a quick robbery. [/i]

Now that I think about it, I might have to believe that I might have been being set up. They guy I was talking to said he knew exactly where a couple ATMs were.

Chet makes good sense about the testing on short notice. However, one correction. Although it is not yet on the market, I understand that within the next several months, maybe a year, there will be a HIV test kit you can pickup over the counter. From what I read, it is sort-of like one of those pregnancy tests. You piss on the thing and in a couple minutes it gives the results. I personally think that it will be a great hit with the guys on the boards. Can you hear it, “OK babe, you piss on this stick. If it comes up clean I will give you $X. If it comes up as infected, well . . . I will give you $1/2 X.”

Member #2944
05-02-03, 13:58
The personal HIV test is here, but you have to still send in your results.

Big D
05-02-03, 14:26
Larson,
That guy was going to kick your ass, hence the "take a blood sample" and take your money. A G is a nice round number to have some guy get before you rob him.

In part, this was a good scam because it is very, very likely that several incall locations (what Grandpappy used to call "brothels," "cathouses," or "whorehouses") are located in that area. It is safe. There is high density, so hard to notice commings and goings, and people in lots of those buildings are probably pretty comfortable not knowing their neighbors.

Consider your self lucky, and post BEFORE you get to the Chi next time and try to get good information.

Big D
05-02-03, 14:43
Flashman,
I don't want to get off topic for too long here, so if I strike a nerve, you can backchannel me at chicagobigd@excite.com. Now on to the show...

Minor leaguers on the North side? You're kidding, right? How many white flag trades do you need the team to pull before you realize that they ARE NOT TRYING!?! Say what you want about the Cubs, but even when their signings have been ill-advised (see, e.g. Fred McGriff, Moises Alou, etc. etc.) they continue to try and get better.

Unfortunately for the Cubs, they play in a division with two very good teams (Houston and St Louis), whereas the Sox play in a division of Our Lady of Can't Spend a Dime teams and still can't do anything. Unbelieveable. It must be that Sout' Side pride shining through, because the ball team doesn't merit the respect you give it.

By the way, why bother to call the Joan anything? It isn't like anyone is asking for directions to the place...

Gooch
05-02-03, 15:11
Man, you all know I'm a Sox fan, but I gotta agree with Big D on some points.

Thomas is still DH. Konerko needs playing time and you see him on the bench more and more. Reliever Smelly Lunch couldn't throw a straight pitch if his life depended on it. Koch and Loaiza don't make up for the decrease in offensive power. Yeah, the management of the Sox is not trying. Did you ever notice how much better the team plays after Manuel gets ejected?

Look how they treat the fans. In about 4 years, the parking has gone from $8 to $15. Inflation?? Greed!! I actually checked out the Stadium Club once. $75 for brunch for 2. Never again.

Still, I hate Wrigley because the place is a dump and most of the fans are not there for the game. Big D, I'm glad to see the Cubs have at least one true baseball fan in the stands.

I call where the Sox play PEFAB. Poor excuse for a ballpark. Or Reinsdork Stadium. Life as a Sox fan ain't what it used to be. I may start going up to Milwaukee. At least you can get a decent seat there.

Member #2944
05-02-03, 17:34
I don't follow baseball too much, but I can't tell you how much I enjoy a summer game in the bleacher section @ Wrigley. Women flashing their tits...and generally some beautiful eye candy that you can stare at.

Chief_Wiggum
05-02-03, 18:39
Sorry, OT, but I have to chime in. Cubs suck: Sammy sosa sucks in the clutch, though I do like Prior. I hate wrigley, and I like the Joan, only the name, the park sucks, too. Give the team some time. Since Manual has been aboard, they've demonstrated quite well that they don't make full season pushes. Not everyone has the money to spend like the Yanks, and not everyone lives in an area able to support 4-5 teams, much less 2 teams (CA). Who's getting down on Koch? Hasn't he had like 30+ saves for like the last 3 years? There's plenty of baseball left. Just b/c the AL Central doesn't have marquee players in the lineup doesn't mean they can't play ball, though, they I do concede that they are the weakest division in baseball now (with the recent decline of the Tribe). NL Central isn't that strong. I'll bet CWS ends up closer to a wild card (if not actually in it) at the end of the season, AND takes the series from the North Side by at least two games.

Zoomie
05-02-03, 20:30
ok...how does baseball relate to the purpose of this board? The only reason that Wrigley field should be mentioned here is if there is a resurgence of the activity that used to occur just two blocks north of it on Sheffield & Byron. Now that used to be a nice little hunting ground for our favorite sport a few years ago.

Flashman
05-02-03, 22:20
ok, enough baseball for now. let's face it, none of us will care who is in the world series, it won't be from either side of this town.

on to the topic of the board.

I am sad to say that I took one for the team today, at a miserable place called Dimensions, on Pulaski near Belmont.
AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS!!!. I cannot believe that they got me for 60, but my senses came back to me quickly enough to stop the total loss there.

The first bad sign was the young, non-Asian, guy working at the desk, in a crummy little store front, with no class or atmosphere at all. Looks like a car body shop desk.

The second bad sign was the sign on the wall listing the prices starting at 60 for a half hour, and going up from there. I think 1 hour was 100+?

I had to go in for 60 just to check it out. The "no refunds" sign was pointed out to me on the desk.

The next step was the introduction of Becky, a 20 something, chunky girl of perhaps Latin background. Give her a 4 on the mp scale, but I was intrigued at finding someone who wasn't korean for a change of pace. Becky also had nice Ta Ta's.

Becky brought me into a small room with a chair, covered with a towel. No table, just a friggin chair.

The first words out of Becky's mouth were to hit me up for the "clothing options", before sitting down, before any shower etc.

The clothing option started at Lingerie for another 60, and going up to nude $150. Of course, this is in addition to the 60 paid at entry time. No other services were offered or discussed. This was just the clothing option.

When I politely told her to shove it, she countered with an offer of nude for 20 minutes for $100.

All of this while we are standing in a room equipped only with a chair!

When I told her to forget it, she just walked out of the room and returned to the back where she was watching soaps with some other talent.

When I walked out, the concierge just pointed to the no refunds sign.

Guys, PUT THE BLACK MARK ON THIS PLACE. A total waste of time. Thankfully I only bought in for a half hour.

I think I will post a bad review on Dimensions every time I give a trip report on the massage scene.

Good hunting

Dillinger
05-02-03, 22:36
I had requested reviews of Dimensions awhile ago never got none so i never went but thanks for takin one for the team flashman. Your a good sport!!

As far as that version of the blood testing whorehouse it could be possible but its more likely to be a Swingers Club as they are active in that area and a grand for membership sounds feesible there. Its always hard if not impossible to get into a swingers club as a single male but then again if a known member introduces you then its possible but it will cost you money wise.

Its friday night lets hit the road gang!!!

HappyGardener
05-03-03, 21:35
Originally posted by zoomie
ok...how does baseball relate to the purpose of this board? The only reason that Wrigley field should be mentioned here is if there is a resurgence of the activity that used to occur just two blocks north of it on Sheffield & Byron. Now that used to be a nice little hunting ground for our favorite sport a few years ago.

Why talk about basebal zoomie? This is why:

Ray, people will come Ray. They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up your driveway not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive at your door as innocent as children, longing for the past. Of course, we won't mind if you look around, you'll say. It's only $20 per person. They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it: for it's money they have and peace they lack. And they'll walk out to the bleachers; sit in shirtsleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the baselines, where they sat when they were children and cheered they're heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. And the memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come Ray. The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh,.. people will come Ray. People will most definitely come.

Its also because even though we are anonymous posters on a board we like the comraderie of being in a group that has common thoughts and shares common ideas. Its good and right to show a little personality about yourself. It is good and right to show that their are other parts of your life other than the one dimensionality of sex. the people on this board that I have “relationships” with; the ones I am most likely to share info with, are the ones whom have taken the time to reveal some of themselves to me.

Why baseball? Its in our everday life and language. Look at flashmans post: In it he uses the sports anaolgy of “taking one for the team”. And just to keep this on topic I would like to thank him for doing that. I saw their ad in the Sun-Times on Thursday, was going to post about it and ask if anyone had been there, and there my question was already answered.

Well, thanks for the indulgence of the long post. This all started because I made a joke about Comisky Park. It just sticks in my craw when people get all PO’d when the posts deviate from sex. It’s not like we are going to lose the focus of the board. It’s just a quick commercial break. Leave the room and then come back when the program starts agian.

Flashman
05-03-03, 22:27
happy g,

nice post, in the spirit of the board.

now, back on topic A: exactly where was that secret door in Chinatown? You know Chinatown's mighty convenient to "The Joan", my personal field of dreams. (too bad many are nightmares.)

BigGuy590
05-04-03, 04:43
happy g,

Great post! Yes we need that break from time to time. Field of dreams is my favorite movie of all time! The ending as you so nicely repeated word for word just tugs at your heart strings.

Zeb
05-04-03, 04:49
Damn right happygardner...

Jonny
05-04-03, 18:34
To quote Steve Dahl again:

"There are two times when it's O.K. for a grown man to cry - when his dog dies, and when he watches the end of Field of Dreams."

BigGuy590
05-06-03, 08:07
Out on Sunday morning about 5:45 AM picked up Gina (Regina) wsw 38 year old, it was her birthday, nice chest near North Ave. and Central Park nothing outstanding good covered bj. She is about 5'8" not bad looking but no contact information.

A lot of LE on Armitage from California to Central Park.

Big D
05-06-03, 18:50
Gentlemen,
Just heard that Milwaukee will be putting names and faces of arrested Johns on TV. Little heads up for any of you who range that far north...

Ynot
05-06-03, 21:46
Big D,

Good to see that Milwaukee is publicizing the names and faces of johns instead of concentrating on perpetrators of other less serious crimes like...oh...well, let me see...robbery, child abuse, rape, murder...

JohnnyBeBad
05-06-03, 23:11
I've been busy and unable to get here for somtime. Picked up a bs/w on Madison and Cicero around 5am Sat morning. Pretty nice bbbj for 20. Though I've been in the Maywood area recently,the nasty goings on there in the last week have prompted me to look elsewhere when in the west suburbs. Mannheim came up a loser the day I drove through last week as did Summit. Maybe with the weather warmimg up things will start to open up a bit. It really has been dead as of late.

Lookin4action
05-08-03, 22:36
While driving down Cicero Ave near 5th Street I always see this one black sw out there. She looks like she has a nice body from a distant and has long hair and always wears heels. Have any of you been with her. Also, are there sw's down 5th street or just on the corner of 5th and Cicero. I drove down 5th street on Friday night and did not see any actually down the street.

BigGuy590
05-09-03, 05:39
Did the cruise on Monday evening 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM Armitage from Western to Cicero north on Cicero to Belmont and back no sw's but lots of LE (Blue & Whites). At about 11:30 PM North Ave west of Kedzie picked up a cute Puerto Rican (her name was Tatanara???) short skirt, nice chest about 5'4" dark hair gave a decent covered bj. No contact info and not a crack head. Lots of unmarked LE cars.

HappyGardener
05-09-03, 10:14
I also cruised North Ave and Armitage last night, but between 5pm and 6 pm.
Didn't see much in the way of SWs except for one by the Walgreens just west of Wester. Ultimatly decided against it. Did see lots of LE also. Unmarked tactical units with three guys in them. Wondering if the city crackdown on the guns and the redeployment of cops will mean more LE prescence on the streets.

Princer
05-09-03, 19:24
Something to know;

In Desplaines City code, even not keeping the genitals and buttocks of the patrons covered is illegal. Not touching even exposure. I read a 4 months old article today
http://www.desplaines.org/ReferenceDesk/PressReleases/030130.htm

Angela’s Massage was one of my favourite place, real good service and the place used to be very clean. They were gone for good. Angela started one in Chicago, but the service are not good.

What is wrong in showing a buttocks to a licensed health specialist? (Desplaines code violating 5-6-13 E - illegally exposing patron’s genital areas)

I am looking for real good place for a deep tissue massage, any recomendations near Mt. prospect, Desplaines, Ohare Area. There are lots of place in yellow pages and other directory resource, I like to visit some place with a good review from any of you.
Thanks
Prince

Zoomie
05-10-03, 08:21
5am today...woke up with a woody. So I hopped in the car and cruised around a bit. A couple circuits around North Ave....NOTHING!! Three passes across Armitage...saw one BSW near at Armitage & Rockwell. She was a lilttle chunky for my tastes. Near Armitage & Central Pk, passed a hispanic cutie..she gave the look..I turned on a side street to swing around and pick her up. Saw her get in some other lucky vulture's car. I decided to park the car nearby and try to find her a little while later. Changed my mind after a cop passed my parked car twice..each time giving me a lookover. Went home emptyhanded...AGAIN!!! Chicago sucks if you're a hobbyist

Chief_Wiggum
05-10-03, 16:21
Originally posted by Princer
Something to know;

What is wrong in showing a buttocks to a licensed health specialist? (Desplaines code violating 5-6-13 E - illegally exposing patron’s genital areas)

Prince

Any good lawyer can get out of this. Illegally exposing? What's that? That's not even defined properly (assuming that's all that the law says, there may be other parts to it that the article didn't mention). But, assuming that's it, this case should get thrown out of court. What is illegally exposing? Des Plaines should be busting down the door of every doctor in town. Illegally fondling? I suppose a good case can be made if there was an eye witness at the time of climax, b/c at that point, there is no doubt what is happenning.

So, how did they get busted? There's only one way, a raid w/careless providers doing the offering.

However, what probably happened is some cop got serviced a couple of times which is entrapment. Which is total BS. C'mon, what 4 counts? They had 4 cops come in at the same time?

Sorry, I'm on my soap box.

Anyway as to your last question, I can't think of any good providers in that area. Then again, I'm still looking myself.

GrantBurger
05-10-03, 17:57
Guess what friends, I have found what appears to be a HOT spot, where the police don't care about SW's. First off at 63rd street from Prarie until about Michigan, there were several good lookin young BSW's of North Av. quality, might actually have worked there!! Additionally, in englewood, from like 51st through like 43rd and Prarie and Indiana there are a LOT of SW's most of them drugged out, but some are good lookin and don't appear to be drugged out. The police don't care at all. They were investigating a shooting the other day, and half a block away, people were pickin up SW's. Just some thoughts, be careful, definately check out 63rd tonight though!!

Azil
05-10-03, 18:36
Grantburger:

Don't be too sure the cops don't care -- I cruise that area regularly, and while I've never been hassled, I still watch for the cops a lot. They patrol heavily sometimes, lightly others.

You mention Prairie and Indiana 43rd-51st. I would add Calumet to that, and continue farther south -- I've regularly found girls as far south as 59th. Occasionally north of 43rd, too.

I'm interested in your comment that you found good ones on 63rd -- I'll have to extend my searches.

Azil

Seldon69
05-11-03, 22:06
There was a yahoo club that was fantastic on getting SPA info in Chicago, especially amps. I lost the URL and I had to delete from my account cuz the misses was using my account for email. I got a separate account now. Does anyone have the club name? I believe I got it from here but can't find it.

harleybike
05-12-03, 14:27
Originally posted by TheShadow2
Harleybike,
Sonji looks pretty good to me. How bout some more details, does the entry fee (1.2?) include a happy ending? What about location?
Thanks in advance,
Shadow Yes it does include a very nice HJ finish... she just had a session this past week for $.

HeyDude
05-12-03, 14:42
Saturday night around 1:30 a.m., after a few turns around the gold coast, (wasn't interested in the BSW's I saw) I headed towards the old North Ave. circuit. at about division and ashland ran into a cute wsw, says she's 19 yo, brunette, about 5' tall, nice curvy but not fat body. I took her back to my place for $150. Had a nice time. Renee. Keep your eyes open!

HeyDude
05-12-03, 14:42
Saturday night around 1:30 a.m., after a few turns around the gold coast, (wasn't interested in the BSW's I saw) I headed towards the old North Ave. circuit. at about division and ashland ran into a cute wsw, says she's 19 yo, brunette, about 5' tall, nice curvy but not fat body. I took her back to my place for $150. Had a nice time. Renee. Keep your eyes open!

The Other Montel
05-12-03, 14:48
Originally posted by Azil
Grantburger:

Don't be too sure the cops don't care -- I cruise that area regularly, and while I've never been hassled, I still watch for the cops a lot. They patrol heavily sometimes, lightly others.

You mention Prairie and Indiana 43rd-51st. I would add Calumet to that, and continue farther south -- I've regularly found girls as far south as 59th. Occasionally north of 43rd, too.

I'm interested in your comment that you found good ones on 63rd -- I'll have to extend my searches.

Azil There are several between 61st and King Drive and 69th and King Drive that I have met ith several times. 1st is Red, she lives on 60th and King Drive, she's about 5'4" 125 lbs, with THE most incredible ass I've seen thus far, I'd give her a 9 on body, 5 on face, r real gfe, once she get's to know you. Next is Dee, she's mixed, and a 8 on face and bod, but she will try some shit, if you put her in the position to! She can be a gfe, if you fuck her right the 1st time. Lastly is Tery, a real gfe, 6 on face, and 8 on body, she is an absolute freak, an does EVERYTHING (Anal/3some) ! Note.. Red is my favorite, but she isn't out much!

Anyone know a bsw named Lisa, that used to work 63rd and King drive? She moved, and I wanted to get in touch !

ny_jets
05-12-03, 22:10
So I was thinking of making a run over to A plus I called today and talk to the guy (bodyguard) who answers the phone and also sits and watches tv while you get a massage and he said they had some new ladies working Angel , Bridgette and one other, the the name escapes me . I was there a few month back and was wondering if anyone has had a massage from any of these ladies ? Oh I saw Suzy too but thought I wanted to try someone new. Much thanks for any info.

Be Safe

Casual Shopper
05-12-03, 23:05
Originally posted by The Other Montel
Any contact info on these women? I think I might have to look up Red.

Thanks in advance.

C.S.

Hoehoehoe
05-13-03, 01:45
Spent a little time this afternoon cruising Armitage between Cicero and Milwaukee...saw nothing except one or two very skanky BSWs.

Nothing on North. Went down Cicero to 5th and 2 SWs were working the area near the corner...one looked more HSW, one was WSW. Both sub-5 on my scale. The WSW looked a little like a hardened "Baby Jen" who used to work the area (and who I liked) , so I chatted with her, but turned out to be some poor babe who was being pushed hard to raise some cash by the "bro's"...gave her a few $$ for the chat, but no action.

I've pretty much signed off on the hobby, but like a moth near a f'ing light I had to see if I could get near it and not do it. Success!

HHH

Big D
05-13-03, 10:42
Today's Washington Post contained the following story. The link is http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A47077-2003May12.html?referrer=email but I don't know how long it will be good. Just an FYI from a different perspective.

In Chicago, Stories Of Prostitution Are Part of Plea for Help
Activists Urge Social Services Over Arrests
By Robert E. Pierre
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, May 13, 2003; Page A10

CHICAGO -- Brenda wanted to be a singer; Joyce, a nurse. Her mind set on being a teacher, Kisha lined up teddy bears in front of a chalkboard as a child, scolding them for not paying attention. Carla just wanted to escape from a house full of alcohol and illegal drugs.

"Nobody in my household worked," Carla said. "I didn't have any role models. I just wanted a boyfriend with a fancy car who would keep money in my pocket."

Whatever their childhood aspirations, each of the women -- ranging in age from their late twenties to their early fifties -- ended up selling their bodies to strangers for money. They sometimes were beaten and cheated by customers, served time in jail and were run out of neighborhoods by residents who said the women's behavior destroyed property values.

Now, in face-to-face meetings set up by the Chicago Coalition for the Homeless, the women have begun telling their hard-knocks life stories to those same neighbors who once shooed them away. Their goal is to get society to focus less on criminal prosecution and more on solving the underlying problems that lead women such as them -- and some men, too -- to the streets in the first place: sexual abuse, drug dependency, poor job skills and low self-esteem.

"Just locking women up doesn't work," said Brenda Myers, the only woman who agreed to have her full name published. Now a grandmother, she told residents of Wicker Park that people need to remember that prostitution was a "last resort" for most of these women.

During a gathering at an elementary school here, Myers was not shy about sharing intimate details of the quarter-century she spent as a prostitute.

Myers said her mother died when she was six months old and she was raised by an alcoholic grandmother whose boyfriends sometimes molested her. She took to the streets at age 15, and a hard life got worse. At times, Myers said, she traded sex for a fried-chicken dinner. She bitterly recalled the demeaning looks from the doctors and nurses at a local hospital, where she wound up after a customer beat her, when police told them she was a prostitute.

The stories have kept audiences rapt. But the Chicago Coalition for the Homeless is hoping that the meetings will lead to more humane treatment by authorities and neighborhood residents of the estimated 16,000 to 25,000 women in Chicago who are involved in prostitution.

As once-rundown neighborhoods have become gentrified, residents have complained that prostitution was ruining their quality of life and destroying property values. They pushed for, and received, help from police and prosecutors to increase the number of arrests, including felony charges for women who repeatedly broke prostitution laws.

"The effect of felony convictions is that they no longer . . . have access to public housing," said John Donahue, executive director of the homeless coalition. "Their chance of getting a job is significantly reduced."

But residents -- even those sympathetic to the women's plight -- don't apologize for their efforts to get prostitution off their streets. Many were fed up with having to run the gantlet of prostitutes on their way to work and school, and being approached regularly by men who mistook neighborhood women for prostitutes.

"The bottom line is that prostitution is against the law," said Dale Mart, a volunteer for the Chicago Alternative Policing Strategy, which teams residents with social service agencies and police to define and combat community problems. "There were nights when we couldn't sleep at night because the traffic was so heavy at 3, 4, 5 o'clock in the morning. . . . A felony is life-altering, but prostitution is breaking the law."

Former Chicago alderman Jesse Granato, who represented Wicker Park, said he was among those protesting with neighbors. But Granato -- aware that women were treated more harshly than their customers -- also introduced legislation that increased the fines for prostitutes' customers to $1,500 for a first offense.

Other city leaders also acknowledged that a balanced approach is needed.

"We don't just want to be chasing women down the street and moving prostitution, like narcotics, from one corner to another," said Vance Henry, a city official who heads the effort to pair residents with police and city services.

A task force for Mayor Richard M. Daley that includes former prostitutes is studying how to address prostitution in a more comprehensive manner.

"While nobody disagrees that what's happening is a crime, and neighborhoods shouldn't have to tolerate prostitution, the point is that there need to be services" to help the women gain jobs and schooling, said Leslie Landis, who is heading the task force.

Carla, who was a prostitute for 13 years, said she and other women are desperate for the help.

"People looked down on me as if I was just a nasty person because I was a prostitute," she said.

It was her decision to get help, she said, that saved her life. "I would creep to the Prostitutes Anonymous meeting because I didn't want people to know," she said. "But that's who I was. I was a prostitute. It didn't mean I wasn't a caring person. . . . If women are offered services, they might realize there's another way."

© 2003 The Washington Post Company

The Other Montel
05-13-03, 11:31
Originally posted by Casual Shopper
Any contact info on these women? I think I might have to look up Red.

Thanks in advance.

C.S. No definitive info on Red, other than she lives in an apartment in the middle of 62nd and King Drive (west side of block). If you park and toot your horn a couple of times, she may look out, and decide to come downstairs. The best time to catch her is mornings or after 10:00 pm on really hot days. She has an awesome body and likes to show it ! She is fond of long sun dresses that fit tightly to show off her great ass and little waist! If I can get contact info, I will respond. Also, she is married!

ny_jets
05-13-03, 16:12
Well Hump day is almost here and I still havnt heard back from anyone about the new girls @ A+ plus massage I know someone out there is keeping them in buisness. I have been there before as I said in Yesturdays post but Nedd the 411 on someone new . Did the search read the info but hasnt been anything lately. Come on fellas hook me up

Be Safe

OUT

Ynot
05-13-03, 16:34
Big D,

Thanks for the article. Just goes to show that when these girls were little, they didn't dream about becoming full-service providers. Most of them aren't doing it because they want to, their doing it because they feel they need to. They almost all have problems with low self-esteem. Most of us know to treat them with respect. Talk to them and have a real conversation and have fun. The more attention you pay them, the more they'll reciprocate, and the more they will enjoy their time with you. I always try to have a good time whenever I'm with these girls, and when they treat me special, I show them my appreciation by giving a better tip. The better their tips, the more quickly they will get on their feet and get out of this kind of life.

On a slightly different note, anyone notice all the Chinese/Asian/Oriental massage places advertising in CAD? I did a little research and seven of them charge $60 for 45 minutes. Typically at these places, another $60 will get you a handshake and another $40 on top of that will get you the whole egg roll (for $160 out the door). Seems like a pretty good system for these places. They can schedule an appointment every hour. They give you a perfunctory massage, get on to the main event, then they have 15 minutes to clean up and they're ready to go again. One exception was a place that advertises as Pretty Asian Girl Massage. They charge $$$ for one hour! Anyone have a chance to check this place out yet? I'd be interested to see what that kind of $ will get you.

JohnnyBeBad
05-13-03, 22:11
Here is something WILD-I know Brenda. Actually I hooked up with Brenda many years ago(late 80's,early nineties)and she was known as "BREEZY" .She was usually in the Cicero & Roosevelt/Madison & Cicero areas. Did hotel dates with and tore up more than a few matresses with her. Then she just disappeared. Ran into her about a year ago near Wrigley Field. I think she was giving a talk at the home for prostitutes that is on Addison just east of the ballpark. I recognized her right away eventhough she had put on 40 lbs.or so since her street days. I ended up buying her a cup and she told me how her life had changed so much for the better and she was helping others get out of the life. GOOD FOR HER.

Flashman
05-14-03, 00:27
ynot

forgive my ignorance, what is CAD?

Ynot
05-14-03, 00:36
CAD = Chicago After Dark

BigGuy590
05-14-03, 07:11
Well guys I think I might give up on the SW hobby and go for the safe escort or massage.

Yesterday morning at about 6:00 AM picked up a wsw named Bridget at Western and Wabansia. Not bad looking about a 7 nice body good tits. She was nervous since she said that usually does not work in this area and prefers Cicero Ave. Drove about 2 1/2 miles from the pick up point and parked in a semi residental neighboorhood. Gave her the $30.00 fee and started to drop my pants when a blue & white, only one cop in the car, comes down the street and slows past my car about 100 feet and then stops in the middle of the street (it was a one way street). I thought it was an eternity that he just sat there but it was only 5 minutes. We began making up a story that we met in a coffee shop and I was giving her a lift home yada, yada. Finally the cop turns down an alley and we proceed down the next side street to Diversey and all of a sudden he is in my rear view mirror. He follows us for about a mile or more and during that time Bridget tells me to keep our stories straight because he is going to stop us. She says that we will be arrested and that they will take my car unless we stick to the same story. All of sudden he turns to the right and is no longer following us. We continue going straight and she tells me that he has probably radioed to another cop car to follow or pick us up. Great I am not even looking forward, all the time my eyes are on the rear view mirror looking for that second cop car. Well none appears.

By the way could he have stopped us? In retrospect I think he needs probable cause to make a stop? Believe me seat belts were on, observed the speed limit and did not run any caution lights felt like I was in driver training all over again.

Well I continue on and of course with all this excitement I am not in the mood and I suggest that we give up trying to do the deed so I drop her near her home.

This is as close as I have come in all the years of hobbying but belive me this scared the s--- of me.

Sorry for the long post.

Ynot
05-14-03, 08:47
bigguy590,

I don't blame you one bit for wanting to give up on SW's. I remember someone posting on one of the boards that SW's were a better value than MP's or escorts as long as you didn't get busted, robbed, or shot at or something like that. I don't know if he was kidding or not, but I know I'm too chickenshit to try SW's. A lot of guys know the scene and never seem to have a problem. Knowing my luck, I'd get robbed, locked up and contract the Five Year Flu my first time. I think I'll stick with MP's.

RogerC
05-14-03, 09:48
Originally posted by bigguy590
This is as close as I have come in all the years of hobbying but belive me this scared the s--- of me. I do believe that was his plan.

First of all, unless he caught you <i>in flagrante delicto</i> it would've been a crappy bust: You were parked on the street, for all you know you just got into the car with your wife and are patiently waiting for him to get out of the way.

He's not going to bust you, impound your car, and ruin his day with paperwork, and possibly get an ass-chewing for bothering a law-abiding citizen for <i>possibly</i> busting a john and a jane.

So instead, he scares the crap out of you. He gave you every opportunity to do something stupid right in front of him and he can't be accused of bothering a law-abiding citizen.

Turns out the effect is the same: You're scared sh*tless about cruising, and the gal thinks twice about working that area. The net effect is you won't be 'getting your oil changed' in that neighborhood without being double extra careful and he gets to work the neighborhood the rest of the day (including eat lunch) instead of processing you two. Sounds like a win-win.

Big D
05-14-03, 09:56
Bigguy,
The police do not need probable cause to stop your car. The threshold for a simple traffic stop is much lower than that, and manufacturing a reason to stop a car is very easy. Had the police stopped you, there is a strong likelihood that your story would not have mattered if she had any past prostitution record. Same is true if she had anything in her purse that was either indicative of commercial sex (i.e. a bunch of condoms and some cash and nothing else), or illegal (i.e. drugs).

I would guess that the cop did not stop you because a) the cop was alone and there were two of you, b) the cop would have had to have another unit come to drive your car to the station before it was towed, and c) everyone else was either busy or not interested in the hassle. I assume you were out of the Bucktown hot zone, so letting you roll was probably not that big a deal.

I know from an unfortunate incident with the law enforcement community that it is pretty hard for them to convict, but they can make your life a real pain and create a record for you. I also find SWs too nerve wracking for these reasons.

Go to the track. You are on a lucky streak.

harleybike
05-14-03, 10:49
Cruised east on roosevelt of Cicero a week ago Tuesday morning around 6:30 AM and found a very nice BSW about 4 blocks down. She was a good 7 on looks period. Her name was Tanya, long braids, 20, only comes out every few weeks to supplement her income she said.. Anyway very nice BJ for $30. Well I got her number and asked if she was willing to give a more thorough session. She told me she works from 8-5 so we hooked up on MOnday nite. She was unbelievable.. 3 hours for $275.. and she is a 3 input girl... She told me not to give out her details just yet, I think she is nervous about being discovered or something. I am sure though a couple of more sessions and she will loosen up if anyone is interested. She is about 5'6, 150# with very nice DDD's.

Devlin
05-14-03, 10:59
Bigguy,

we've all had our close calls. i had just finished with a gal in a alley and was pulling up my jeans (sergio valiente's) when i spotted a unit in the rear view mirror. well, i had to drive away quickly so i was cruising around the block with my jeans around my ankles & the girl crouching near the passenger floor and LE following! luckily, he must have gotten a more important call and turned away.

escorts want too much money, personal info and ymmv. i too enjoy AMP'S but i LUV the hunt. looking, searching, finding the one who i am going to click with and who's gonna rock my world.

Play safe, happy hunting

PeoplesElbow
05-14-03, 10:59
As I have stated before on the suburban boards, I know some LE. The average cop is usually a regualr guy and feels that vice is a waste of time and money.

Bigguy, the police officer in this case probably wanted to get you out of the area but not make an arrest which is a hassle.

I know for a fact that some cops will pick up hookers and drop them off in the next district instead of going through the hassle of arrest.

Now, mind you, if the mayor starts making a fuss and the watch commander starts making it a priority, the arrests will occur.

Just my two cents.

Bill R
05-14-03, 11:51
Close calls suck all the way around. As I posted before, I was at an AMP when it got raided. A person just doesn't need that kind of adrenaline rush. At least I don't, anyway.

HappyGardener
05-14-03, 12:41
Bigguy;

I could echo BigD's post word for word. "Probable cause" is a very grey area.
And the minute, that they find a crack pipe in her purse (like what happened to me in one of my encounters with the CPD), they can then be justified in their search.

Y'know, you might want to do I sometimes do, which is never park. Just let her to the deed while driving around....just try to time the finale for a long traffic light. ;).

Member #2944
05-14-03, 20:00
First of all, the CPD doesn't care if they have probably cause or not.

They will say that they recognized a known prostitute or that you were committing indecent exposure during sex acts in public. (yes, your car is considered public.)

Yes, a good lawyer can probably get you off of all charges, but by that time you have had to pay $1500 - $2000 dollars for your car tow, fines, and lawyer fees.

George W. Bush
05-15-03, 00:19
CPD will also find a bag of stuff that you haven't smoked in the last 20 years, if they are so inclined. and they carry 2 guns, one for shooting and one for planting.

Chief_Wiggum
05-15-03, 19:57
Bigguy,

To answer your question, CPD can pretty much do what they want. Whether it's legal or not is another point. For a traffic stop, as someone posted, the threshold required to meet is very easy. CPD could easily say that you were swerving and stopped you right there. Making you get out and tossing your car, however, is quite another thing. He does need probable cause, otherwise, it's a bad arrest. If you are indeed caught w/a SW, get your stories straight and make sure she has ID. Take it out right away. Only open the window a crack to give the ID, otherwise, talk through the window. If they really wanted to toss your car, they would say that they smelled alcohol, or that you looked drunk. Never open that window or door. Eventually, they will order you to step out of the car. Confirm that order. At this point, they had violated procedure. Most cops I know, however, won't make you get out. However, if they get a call from some neighbor about suspicious goings on in their neighborhood, well, they can toss you right there. Ok, I would elaborate more, but I have to go.

JohnnyBeBad
05-15-03, 22:32
If you get caught with a "known prostitute",that is one that frequents the area you picked her up in and is known by the local cops,you are in trouble. Just seeing the s/w enter your car gives them probable cause. Then it simply a matter of how far the particular cop wants to take it. Don't be fooled into thinking that some judge is going to believe you weren't doing anything when picking up a s/w. And don't be too naive to think the s/w won't turn on you if it means she might get off.Remember,the cops want the car(and the 500),and that goes for some of the suburban areas as well.

Member #2944
05-16-03, 00:17
Not opening your window is a sure-fire sign that something is suspicious.

As for getting your story straight, I've tried that about 10 times, and the girl always gets broken by the police. If they know her, which they probably do, all they have to do is call her on it.

As stupid as this sounds, I find it most helpful to not pretend like nothing was happening, to take the verbal tongue lashing and hopefully get a free ride. I've been fortunate enough for this to happen.

btw...they usually put the girl in the back of the squad car and question her while you bake in your own car. They'll keep you seperated, no eye contact, no confirmation that she gave you up or that you are giving her up. It's all police Modus Operandi.

BigGuy590
05-17-03, 05:30
Sorry for the delay in responding to all of the posts but I was having trouble getting into the forum in the early morning and I am not able to access during the day time at work.

Guys, thanks for all the reminders about what to do before, during and after the act. These are all actions that you forget when the rush of that possiblity of being stopped hits you. Having never been stopped you become complacent. Hope this advice will help some future hobbyists.

Of all the things to do I have to say Happygardeners advice to not park and drive reminds me of the time I used to do this also. I was on North Ave. going west out of the hot zone's and a semi-tractor trailer pulled along on the right side of my car I think I had the "Yugo" at the time. At a traffic signal both of us were stopped and he must have looked down at the deed and then blew his air horn. I just jumped and hit my head on the roof of the car scared the s--- out of myself and the girl. Keep an eye out for truckers.

It's off to Eros and the Sun Times, etc. looking for that escort and/or massage.

Ynot
05-17-03, 11:42
bigguy,

Just goes to show what can happen when you're not wearing your seatbelt :D.

Flashman
05-17-03, 12:07
Any recent aplus trip reports out there?

Their web site still only has two staff shown, Angie and Rhonda, but I saw a report on Angel that mentioned fs.

Angie is a good time, but no fs. I don't know anything about Rhonda or others.

As promised, here is a repeat warning about Dimensions on Pulaski:

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING IN TO THIS TOTAL RIP OFF ESTABLISHMENT. YOU WILL GET NOTHING, NOT EVEN A LEGIT MASSAGE, FOR YOUR $65 HALF HOUR FEE. WHEN I REFUSED TO PAY ANOTHER FEE FOR ONE OF THE "CLOTHING OPTIONS" SHE WALKED OUT OF THE ROOM. THE JERK AT THE FRONT DESK JUST POINTED TO THE NO REFUNDS SIGN. THIS IS A TOTALLY NO CLASS, NON-ASIAN JOINT, WITH ROOMS EQUIPPED ONLY WITH CHAIRS.

They can afford almost daily Sun Times ads because a few suckers, like me, walk in each day. It pisses me off every time I see their ad.

I will continue to occassionally add a Dimensions warning to my future posts, to keep the word out there against them.

Ynot
05-17-03, 23:48
flashman,

Don't you just want to beat the shit out of these guys at these DIY places?! These assholes know exactly what they're doing. They try to mislead the guys who don't know any better (been there, done that) with crap like "we're good with our mouths," "full service," "we'll get down on our knees for you," etc., etc. Some of these places charge more than what an escort would get. I guess you could say that these places are better at screwing us than the escorts are!

And be careful, I see more of these places opening up. I saw another one just opened up in Addison. What's hard to keep track of is which place is which because the same place can have several different phone numbers, and they don't always advertise using their name. Instead they'll advertise just using slogans like "Get Your Balls on Our Court!" or "Naughty Beginnings... Happy Endings." I could just puke.