PDA

View Full Version : 2003 General Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Fungul
02-20-03, 12:45
Hello gents, last night I visited Olga's Massage in Skokie, and what a time I had. They are in the yellow-pages as being in glenview, but they have multiple locations. The one I viisted last night was right across from the skokie swift station. I had Olga, who was a knockout. She was in her 30's, about 5'5 110 pounds and obviously not from this country. I believe her to be polish. At any rate, hot stone massage, lots of oil, VERY soothing, she is not some rub and tug chic at all. Almost fell asleep, but I did not, lucky for me. Well I was startled by her inner thigh massage hitting my balls, and I knew I was in. So I arch my back, and she starts to juggle. I turn over, and she busts out the lotion. I got her almost naked, g-string was still on, she has small b cup tits, but shes hot. At any rate, the door is 80 if u have been there before (which we all have) but for the extras, not ONCE did she ask for a tip, I left her 40, but her being non-asian and not greedy was a definate plus in my book. She said next time more, and I will test that theory in the VERY near future.

Fungul a Polizia

Devlin
02-20-03, 13:06
Hey dudes, Thank You! i enjoy being part of this terrific forum. And now a song ...

"to all the sw's i've done before
who travelled in and out my car door
i'm glad they came along
i dedicate this song
to all the sw's i've done before

to all the sw's i once caressed
and may I say I've done the best
for helping me to grow
I owe a lot I know
to all the sw's I've done before ..." :)

Play safe, Happy Hunting

chrome
02-20-03, 14:00
fungul:

I've been to the same location you reviewed below, with the storefront across that Swift says "European Massage Therapy".

Did your masseuse have a short blonde hairdo that went just past her ears..?

Fungul
02-20-03, 14:19
Chrome,

It was a bit longer than that, but short, spoke polish, and said she had been working with this company for about 2 months. The place is west of Bronx St. Remember, a TON of women from that area in Europe are blonde, so its a toss up. I can't think of any identifying marks, but she wore a black thong. All u need to know is it was well worth it.

Fungul a Taliban

Gooch
02-20-03, 15:18
Has anybody tried Olga's in Glenview? Did a search and turned up nothing.

Devlin, I know a struggling songwriter that needs a lyricist if you're interested.

Fungul
02-20-03, 15:24
Gooch

The Olga's in Glenview is the same one I reviewed. The have locations all over that area. I went to one in Skokie. Go see they chic named Olge, you cant miss.

Fungul a tutti

chrome
02-20-03, 15:59
Olga's Massage Therapy
Glenview, IL 60025
(847) 803-3456

Devlin
02-20-03, 16:04
Gooch, if Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias are part of this forum, they are going to Kick My A** because i plagiarized their ballard " To All The Girls I've Loved Before."

Ynot
02-20-03, 16:40
Gooch,

Try a search using the reverse lookup at smartpages.com. Both the Glenview and Skokie locations will show up.

Murphy85737
02-20-03, 19:25
Glenview location is no more - just the Skokie Swift location is now active. I just talked with them.

Clubking01
02-20-03, 19:47
Devlin:

When is the best time to catch the action on 63rd St?

Devlin
02-20-03, 20:04
Clubking01,

earlier, i sent you an email. i'll resend.

JohnnyBeBad
02-21-03, 01:08
Devlin-I also haven't seen anything out on 63rd west of Cicero(until Summit)and I've been looking the past couple of days. Was on Mannheim a few days ago-ZILCH! But I was out on Madison today,and ran into a bsw named Tracey who I have seen before but not in a long time. She pointed north and I kinda got the message then met her over on Washington and Kilpatrick. After some wonderful head,she was moaning that the cops have been brutal lately,not only frequently arresting the local sw's,but hammering them with felonies. A friend of hers just got two years and she is terrified,which is why she was ecstatic to run into me. Anyway,safe hunting!

kdawg346
02-21-03, 19:59
Felonies, 2 years? These draconian laws are just stupid! What's next, felony parking tickets? Public hangings? I mean how many more jails to they have to put up before we're at a 90% tax rate and 3/4's of the population is in jail or on parole? These clowns are even making some petty shoplifting crimes felonies now in Illinois.

I'd be interseted in finding out how much it's costing the tax payers to house these women each year.

Dr.Luv
02-22-03, 17:08
Gentlemen,

I post today about some cruising I did last Wednesday night. I first went to a bar on Halsted and 42nd. There where about 7n laddies there wearing very sleazy clothes and bumping on guys. I think it is good entertainment while drinking. The dance is 5 and the beers are 3.50 .. I had a good time but got the need for more. So when I left aroud 11 I went up on Cicero to Belmont, and nada. Then I went down on Cicero to North and Nada. Then I went East on North, and one but not worth the time/effort/money.. Then I went to see how was the Gold Coast, and went to Dearborn, and Division went south and nothing, so I went north on Rush from Chicago and it was dead. All in all the SW are too cold to be out. I finally headed home after a bad night hunting.

I heard from a friend that this bar gets better on Fridays, and Saturdays...

Happy hunting guys.

Dr. Luv

Professor X
02-22-03, 22:23
Originally posted by professor X
Anyone heard of a girl who goes by the name of Sade (yes just like the singer)? She worked at one of the live booths at the Lansing Michigan Deja Vu strip club. I liked her a lot, but she didn't like Lansing Michigan. She told me that she had a 1-800 number and that she was moving back to Chicago. Any info would be great!

thanks,

the professor

Anyone? I would really like to see if I can find her.

Ratso
02-23-03, 04:45
Originally posted by Red734
........... Traveled to the old Club Topps last week....not bad, not great...but not bad. $40 bbbjtc from a 3 out of 10 ............

Ok Red, I'll ask.... what's a bbbjTC? The 'TC' part I mean....

Also - thought I'd mention an area, that hasn't received much coverage on the board (recently) but has been quite productive over the years for me, including recently.... here's my route:

South on Clyborne from North Ave to Division St (~1/2 mile)
East on Division to State St (~ 1/2 mile)
South on State to Walton or Delaware St (5-6 blocks)
West to Dearborn (1 block)
North to Elm st (3-4 blocks)
West on Elm to Lasalle (2-3 blocks)
north on Lasalle to Division....
do again

Anywhere on this route is likely to find a girl.... early mornings are best, but have often scored in the middle of the day. WSW's often in the State-Walton-Dearborn loop.... BSW's anywhere on route.

Slender BSW with cute face, shapely butt, no tittees to speak of.... 'DeDe'..... great attitude, not a thief, will deepthroat you on BBBJ then FS for $40. Often out between 5am-7am, usually on Division, tween Clyborne. and Wells.

Be careful though.... Cabrini Green sources an occasional girl that is a thief and con.... and here's my story about a WSW on State that was working with a BIG black dude that tried to rip me off:

After picking her up, I noticed a car following us from way back. I pulled over, waiting for the car to either go away or do something, but it parks about 10-12 cars back too, and this mongo black guy gets out and starts slowly walking sidewalk towards my car. After asking her to get out and her refusing, demanding $50 for her 3-4 minutes (so far) and me offering $10, I managed to push her out the passenger door and slam/lock it just as he arrives and starts pounding on my windows and screamin at me. Vrooommmmm, I leave.... sSo this shit does happen and that's the closest I've come (that I know of) to getting ripped off.... I believe they were partners and he probably waits till you're parked and have exchanged funds then comes a-runnin to get his girl.... I've had other girls tell me about this kind of scam that a very-few girls run. It was a busy public street (full size van with no windows does have its advantages), so I don't think it was anything more than a ripoff (he's gonna claim he's her 'man' and she better get her ass outa there right now cuz he's gonna give her an ass-whuppin for bein out on the street again).... but seeing her land on her ass on the sidewalk really inflamed him!

Anyway.... happy hunting.... be careful!

-ratso

JohnSmi108
02-23-03, 06:11
Greetings gents,

Although I couldnt buy, I had a chance to do some browsing last night. At around 2:30am, I saw this white, SW walking east on Armitage towards Kimball and then walking west on Armitage. She was dressed in a black coat with a furry linned hood and blue jeans. She had blonde hair, parted in the middle, around 5'6", early 20s, and a 6 or 7 on the Rebecca scale. There were at least half a dozen guys trying to get her attention. She was either too picky, or nervous, or pricey because I only saw her talk to a few guys from outside the car. She passed me up amoung other guys. Oh well. I thought I also saw another nice looking, white SW walking west on North, but lost her when she turn up Leavitt. Anyone else pass by these girls??

stay safe, John Smith

Jonny
02-23-03, 11:41
Ratso -

TC = to completion

Gooch
02-23-03, 12:35
Murph,
Thanks, I think you saved me some wasted time there.

Devlin,
No, really? Don't worry, I won't tell anybody.

Devlin
02-24-03, 12:51
Lady, I read your weekend email that you sent to the backchannel group, i replied but it was rejected.

here's what i wrote:

"Lady, i hope no one sent you a rude or derogatory email. since you first joined WSG, i have and will always value your input. you provided us with a unique perspective.

i wish we could've met. Anway, i wish you all the best that life has to offer. Take Care!"

Ratso
02-24-03, 21:49
Over the last couple years I've seen numerous references to the 'backchannel', and I always thought it was just a reference to your actual email address.... like as in, backchannel me on the individual email address I somehow already gave you.... but I've seen some references lately that make it sound like a structured chat/email area.... can anybody fill me in? There are some things I'd like to discuss, but in all honesty, knowing now that the fuzz (police, if you aren't up on 70's lingo) are watching this board I have new reservations!

Can anybody enlighten me? Thanks in advance.

-ratso

JohnnyBeBad
02-24-03, 22:46
Tried the 63rd St.run at around 3:00pm this afternoon.Went from Cicero to Harlem keeping an eye out. Did not come across anything. Ditto in Summit although it is rare to find anything there in the afternoon. Summit is usually a evening thing. Visited some friends in the Mannheim area over the weekend and saw ZILCH there too. Just not much out these days.

Ynot
02-25-03, 05:39
Ratso,

You were right the first time. Backchanneling is simply corresponding via private e-mail vs. posting on a public forum like this. What was referred to as a "backchannel group" is most likely a list of e-mail addresses that a poster sent a message to rather than a single address.

I've chosen not to backchannel for my own personal reasons. It's nothing personal against anyone here.

It's really up to you. Backchanneling allows you to get more specific in your message while you have more control over who's doing the reading. However, it also has its share of risks.

Big D
02-25-03, 12:44
Ratso,
There are probably different groups of people who have e-mailed each other about similar topics over time. I would guess there are a few backchannel groups floating around here and the northwest Indiana board.

I would guess that the best way to move into one of those is to ask somebody whose post has information you are interested in to e-mail you and post your address. If you engage in a dialogue like that over time, either you could be the epicenter of a group, or invited to join a group. Takes time to build trust though.

I have seen some indication that the usual north side haunts may have girls working out of cars in the cold weather. Might be worth keeping an eye out for in some of the areas people usually cruise for foot traffic.

Ratso
02-25-03, 15:39
BigD, ynot,

tnx for explanation.... was kinda hopin you would say, "yes there is a backchannel, but you have to give $1000 to join and you get it back when they verify you aren't a cop", or something like that.

oh well, will probably not try to get in, as I also don't care to take any additional risk.... same reason I lurked here for a couple years before posting.... am chickenshit!

tnx again.

-ratso

Gooch
02-25-03, 16:37
ratso,
My preference is to exchange emails with individual members one on one, and only if I am comfortable with them. I have shared explicit information with maybe 10 (+/-) wsg members. I do belong to one backchannel group, but I never really take advantage of it. Besides, I think there is actually more info on the public board. Sure, there is a risk of some LE undercover getting in. That's actually a concern that I didn't give much thought to, but it's a real concern. Certainly something to think about.

Big D
02-25-03, 16:55
Ratso.
Send me your e-mail and I will tell you where to leave the $1000 (small, nonsequential bills please). Just kidding. I don't care if they are small bills.

There is no doubt that you have to be comfortable with people before you interact with them. It makes no sense not to. Therefore, if/when you are ready to backchannel, now you know how.

Good luck.

hoodas
02-25-03, 19:03
Ratso,

If/when you decide to start backchannel, include me in your list since I was the first (or at least the first to disclose) to take your advice on Sharice!!

Thanks for bringing up this topic, I wanted to bring it up as well but I haven't really been around the forum that long and didn't think I had the credibility to join any of these lists!

Devlin
02-25-03, 20:42
Hey dudes,

i am part of a "backchannel" group BUT i post my reviews Here. why? because this forum was made to exchange info. we were all newbies at one time and the WSG has always been very helpful to me.

i try to give as much information as possible during a review and will never intentionally send you into a hot spot.

Yeah, it's hot out there but we must try to keep the info flowing or the WSG will die like other boards or yahoo groups. Play safe, happy hunting

Ratso
02-25-03, 22:22
Actually, my biggest concern about the backchannel is giving out my real email address.... here's my concern:

If I pissoff an LE-dick on this board, he really can't trace me without either: 1) getting an order for disclosure against Chester.... something that no judge is gonna grant just cuz I pissed some cop off (I don't intend to actually break any laws in my posts!), or 2) get Chester to cooperate and give the LE-dick my email address.... and that isn't likely, based on Chester's having been here a while and being slightly more empathetic to us than the LE-dicks. So, on this board we are somewhat anonymous.

But.... if I give out my real email address to a 'backchannel', and an LE-dick is in that group, well.... the ISP's have a habit of cooperating with LE and might just give out my real name to any LE-dick that inquires about that email address.... boom, the LE-dick knows who I am and can make me miserable.

So call me paranoid, but that's my concern. Bottom line is that I have a family-life.... people that I don't want knowing about my involvement in this hobby (why, I don't know), so pissed-off LE-dicks are a concern.... I can tell you that I had a cop pull me over when I was 'in the hunt' once, and while he didn't have anything on me, he was pissed-off that I wouldn't confess so he decided to call my home to tell whoever answered what he thought I was doing! I have an unlisted# that he couldn't verify easily, so I gave him my office#.... and the SOB called! Hit my voicemail and left a rude-as-hell msg!

BigD - leave me your home address and I'll drop off the $1000.... hehe, now who's chickenshit.... just kidding.... I really appreciate your posts!

Hoodas - based on the timing of your 'success' post, I believe that you may indeed have been the first gutsy fella to followup with Sharice! Last I heard 'a few' others have also experienced her pleasures now.

Devlin - Agreed on putting general reviews/news on forum.... I'm mainly interested in a TRUSTED 'backchannel' for a couple other reasons.... like giving out detailed contact info for particular girls (yes guys, one in particular is at the forefront of my mind), including establishing a password, etc., that when she hears, she knows you're cool (ie., not an LE-dick), etc., .... things that I don't want the lurking LE-dicks to see and know from the main forum.

Lastly, I don't remember who.... perhaps HappyGardener.... wrote a while back that "ratso is probably someone that thinks he's 'in love' with Sharice and is trying to score some points by 'helping' her".... written with a tone of mild contempt (I think) for such immature emotions. Well, I'd like to address that just a bit, if I can stand on my soapbox for just one more minute. I've been around the block with SW's.... for more years than I care to say.... including lots of confusing emotions for the many good ones that I've known over the years.... and now when I meet a good one and have gotten to know her well, like I have with Sharice, I know better than to get too involved in her life or to think of it as more than FRIENDSHIP with a very pleasurable business transaction. And that attitude has worked well for me.... I've been seeing this one for almost 4 years now.... and I stay out of her other life and she stays out of mine.... but we still manage to be friends. So I'm not in love with Sharice, but I am in 'like'.... and I was indeed trying to help her by hooking her up, potentially, with a group that through the years whilst I've been lurking has seemed to be the best that she could hope to meet.... at least generally and of course you can't tell about the godzillion lurkers where there may be some psycho's.

Wow, this is a long post.... sorry.... but I'm allowed now cuz I'M A SENIOR MEMBER.... yeeha!

Happy hunting!

-ratso

Member #2944
02-25-03, 23:27
You guys are all paranoid. The cops don't need to use this board to bust people. They put out a vice sting and can get 20 guys in less than an hour.

Sure, maybe they'll someday sting an internet board, just for the publicity, but they sure as hell wouldn't get information from me.

Not to mention, what information do I have? Email addresses? Please.

To sum it up, your chance of getting pulled over while you are hunting is 100000000 x's greater than someone tracking you down over the internet. LOL

There are also anonymous email servers that mask IP addresses, etc.

If you're that paranoid, don't post to this board. Geez...

I believe in this board wholeheartedly. I share information as I get it. I think I started posting information on the internet before it was even cool. When the WSG was hosted on the now defunct paranoia servers.

Have I had any trouble? No, not once. Am I worried about it? Nope.

Again, the chance of getting busted while in your hunt or in the act is exponentially higher than getting busted over the internet. Moreover, you cannot get busted for stuff you write, for all they know it's fiction. They have to sting you, like set you up over the internet to meet a provider and then bust you, blah blah blah.

I could post here that I committed an act of prostitution with 100 playboy playmates (make that 100000), they all swallowed by cum and I fucked them all in the ass. I better go incognito for a while....oh yeah, I paid $1 dollar for each of them explicitly in exchange for oral copulation, coitus, beastiality, zoophilia, sodomy, cunnilingus, yeast infection, and much much more!

Oh yeah, I found them on North and Wolcott, they were all standing in one place, right by a million dollar home and were actually participating in an anti-prostitution march sponsored by CAPS and other community groups. The lure of 1 dollar was TOO strong to turn down, and they each waited on the corner of North and Wolcott for me to finish with one and then fuck another. It took me DAYS to finish with all of them, amazingly they all stuck by there in the cold to have their chance to fuck me. My dick is so sore, I lost an inch from all the friction. I better go see my urologist. Oh yeah, my attorney too.

Chester

P.S. there is nothing wrong with trying to help a girl get business. Moreover, the biggest reason for the backchannel is to share phone #'s and other contact information so we don't have to post it on the board and have some cop get an easy bust. That, my friends, is actually feasible.

Chief_Wiggum
02-25-03, 23:31
I was out Sunday on Cicero. Damn it was cold out there. About 6 pm. Saw a skinny white girl in blue (at least legs, she was really bundled up), about 32+, brown hair, looked like she had some miles on her, about a 5 (not attractive, but not ugly). I was thinking about it for a while, drove around a small loop so nothing else. I thought that $40 for a BJ is cheap. She was hanging around her pimp (tall black dude) and I made a motion for her to come to me, but she didn't see me. Then, I saw some cops and so I left. When's a good time to see some SWs on Cicero (near 290)? Or, where are the quality ones at?

Ratso
02-26-03, 00:07
I laughed till I gagged while reading Chester's post.... but, what the hell is 'zoophilia'? I do recall a locally famous song about a guy they caught in the Brookfield Zoo bovine area.... 'moo, moo, I love you', or something like that.

ok, ok.... I am paranoid.... definately not about getting arrested because of forum activity.... but about vindictive or spiteful coppers calling my residence. Oh well, I won't go on about it anymore.... sounds like a non-issue.

I am sorry about your 1-inch loss of dick Chester.... a few more experiences like that could really belittle a man.... lol.

happy hunting.... I'll try to focus on street reports for a while and less general waxing....

-ratso

JohnnyBeBad
02-26-03, 01:23
RATSO-I think that if you are worried about LE tracing you from this board,that's probably something that will never happen.But by giving out Sharice's e-mail and kinda promoting her cause(however noble)you might have set yourself up if LE wanted to get to you somehow.Consider this-You said in your initial message about Sharice that she was a BSW.So I'm assuming she has probably been arrested before.If she has two convictions,LE could charge her with a felony(one to three years in prison)IT IS HAPPENING QUITE A BIT.I know enough girls,including one I just ran into.She is deathly afraid of catching a felony.A friend of hers just got two years.Now suppose Sharice comes to court(you said she got arrested and that the LE had your message to show her),and the LE or State Att.tell her to give up your identity or be prosecuted as a felony.Think she'll risk 1 to 3 for you?If she doesn't know who you are(she probably does),all she would need is a phone number,e-mail,or license plate. If they wanted to be pr*cks,they could charge you with soliciting for a prostitute.Don't think they would go through so much trouble,but you never know.I belive Chesters line of reasoning is better,they could grab a whole bunch of guys with a lot less effort.I think this board is much better used for not so much promoting individuals,but to spread the word about hot areas,new areas, dead areas,and where to watch out and be careful.GOOD HUNTING & BE SAFE!!!!!

Member #2944
02-26-03, 01:41
Johnny, I think you are watching too much dragnet, law & order or third watch. This isn't like catching a drug dealer and asking them to give up their source. LOL

The chance that the girl remembers you, your phone #, your license plate, etc. is so slim, it's not even worth mentioning. Second, it would be he said, she said...not even worth the effort to try and go after it.

The only scenario I could possibly imagine, and believe me, this is remote, is to have this girl get a room and bust all her regular johns that come to see her. Even this, is hardly worth the effort. Fighting Prostitution is a token effort, they just need to look like they are working hard for the community. Think about how many YEARS it took for the bucktown residents to get the police to REALLY take prostitution seriously in their neighborhood? As long as I've lived in Chicago, that area has been famous for prostitutes. (20 + years? Maybe longer?) There are STILL girls working on North avenue and in bucktown.

If you've ever been pinched, think about how indifferent the cops are to you getting busted. They could care less who you are, what your story is, whatever. To be honest with you, I got let go about 5 years ago by VICE because it was late and they already had another "couple" to process, and by taking me and the girl in, would add to their paperwork and get them home late. (or not as early, LOL)

The only thing that LE really uses the internet for is to search for child predators, and that's mostly in chat rooms. Now, don't get me wrong, some gung-ho cop may make the internet web sites an example and try to scare people away from using them. Nevertheless, again, think about the effort this would take, blah blah blah. Not to mention, you can catch 99% of the same guys on the street during sting operations. If you were a lazy chicago vice cop, I would imagine you would do minimal effort to get by.

It's all about #'s for them to report to their bosses... personal vendetta's by cops only apply to child molesters and drug dealers.

HappyGardener
02-26-03, 02:08
Ratso

If you are going to slam me, please go back a couple of pages and see my actual post where I just pointed out that you were being a cheerleader for one girl. It was CHESTER that said you were either Sharice or in "love" with her.

And if you misquote him, he will never let you in the backchannel group.

And Chester, yes prostitution is not new to the Near North Side; read "City on the Make" by Nelson Algren. He wrote it in the late 40's while living in an apt building that was later demolished for the Kennedy Expy. In it he talks about the hookers in his neighborhood, walking the same streets that they are walking today 50 years later.

HappyGardener
02-26-03, 02:12
Lady:

If you are still reading the boards, my email bounced back too. Hope everything is alright in your world. I totally understand why you are taking a break. I thank you for all of your insight and opinions that you expressed. I agreeed with you more often then I disagreed. Thank you for lunch and I hope you allow me to return the favor sometime. And if you ever want to do the movie about your life story, call me.

Big D
02-26-03, 12:38
Ratso,
My home address is 1060 West Addison, but leave the money by the back door at the corner of Waveland and Sheffield. There is a big sign over the door, so you can't miss it. By the way, be snappy about it. Only a limited number of backchannel memberships will be sold at this low, low price.

Anyway, the discussion about whether you can get pinched for internet stuff is stupid and boring. If you are afraid of being made an example of, that's fine. Retain your anonymity and don't give out an e-mail address. Whatever. If you want to be more open, but not give out your real e-mail address, get a hotmail, yahoo, or excite e-mail. Whatever. Who the hell cares? Do whatever you want. This is certainly not a group of people who have any business going around judging each other. Do what you want and don't endanger others.

Finally, as far as it goes, I would never, ever, ever have a) touted Sharice as much as you did (made me smell as rat, since you did it so much so quickly), or b) put her actual contact info on-line. Something like a description, then saying "I have her contact info. E-mail me at xxx@fakemail.com for info." When someone e-mails you, ask them to post a WSG message saying they e-mailed you. That way you can tie the e-mail name to the WSG name and see if they are a person who has posted, etc. It isn't rocket science, but it is better than every moron in the world being able to bother her.

Ratso
02-26-03, 14:56
BigD - Left the money this morn.... aw c'mon, don't even tell me that you didn't get it. You're right about the contact info.... and I like your suggestion for verifying same name.

HappyG - Wasn't 'slamming' you or Chester, even mistakenly.... I actually understand the sentiment, but it didn't apply to me (I think).

Johnny - geezes man, you're more creative and paranoid than me! Thank god for Chester's note calming me down.... now don't be stirring up the poor little Ratso, ok? Also - that stuff I said about Sharice getting popped.... figment of my imagination, which you guys now know is quite rampant,.... I read too much into something she said.... I now think she just got warned by one of the lurkers here via the phone.

-ratso

Devlin
02-26-03, 15:52
Big D and Chester, Thanks for being the voices of reason.

Everyone,

you have locations, reviews and helpful hints. Enough jibber jabber. go out there and hobby! ... POST SOME REVIEWS.

you must give to receive.

LE will soon be concentrating their energies on more serious issues. the weather will be nicer and the sw's will be out in all their glory.

All4Fun
02-26-03, 18:03
Hi all,

I like all the insights, angles, and perspectives as of late on the various issues out there! On another note, even though I've never met Sharice, I have exchanged a few emails with her. She definitely seem to know what is considered proper etiquette for what she does (ie. keeping her customers anonymous and discreet).

Happy Hunting,
All4Fun

MWM
02-26-03, 20:08
Ratso, you may want to check out one of the (free) e-mail providers such as Safe-Mail.net. They claim to be completely confidential and I didn't give them any personal info when I signed up.

Cruised this afternoon on Armitage, North and Cicero, and I didn't see anything out at all. Not even the nasty crack ho's. Went and visited my friend Kayde for some fun. On my way home, I did see a hottie wsw on North Cicero getting into an SUV.

Anyone seen Sonia lately?

mwm

Ratso
02-26-03, 20:57
MWM - with you not having much luck connecting with Sonia, I'm kinda sorry to tell you this but I picked her up on Mon. morning at the corner of Armitage and 1st-corner-just-west-of-Kedzie (don't remember street name), about 6am.

She repeated to me, in between sucking and slurping sounds, that she: a) walks CentralPark-to-Kedzie-to-North and vice-versa, and 2) just spent 2.5 months in the slammer.... can't remember whether it was on drug or prost charges though.... and gained 20lbs there!

She still looked good, just a wee bit bubbly, even with the 20lbs, and as you know (actually, as you told me!), she does indeed give a fine BBBJ.... and quite a bit of noise, grabbin and squeezin during part II of a 1/2&1/2 ! Probably theatrics, but I appreciated it nonetheless!

BTW - thanks for the tip on her excellent french.... I had thought she was kinda cute, but your comments got my brake lights going real fast this time.

Also - she could definately get more.... but she asked for $30 and I tipped her $5 (for a 1/2&1/2 !).... although I did have to stop and buy a $4 pack of condoms cuz she says she won't carry them now.... I think I mentioned this last time too.... she's REALLY paranoid about coppers.

I'm sure we're talking about the same Sonia.... short-medium, dark well-cared-for hair, I think Mexican but not strong features, light-skinned, young (I'd say about 28), said she lives in Rogers Park....

Anyhow, good luck finding her..... and thanks for the tip on Safe-Mail.net.... I'll check them out!

-ratso

JohnnyBeBad
02-26-03, 23:39
Chester-Yes,I do watch too much Law & Order. And RATSO-sorry if I made you paranoid,that wouldn't happen in a million years.At least I don't think it would.Got some news to report-When I was visiting my friends in the Mannheim and Fullerton area,they alerted me to a new MP on Grand just east of Wolf Rd. Told me that it had opened recently in a store front next to a small diner I frequent for breakfast when I'm in that area.I had put off going there because I've just been too busy and I'm not a huge fan of MP's anyway.So today I stopped by and when I went to try the door it was locked.I went next door to the diner and was told by one of the regulars that the cook sheriff busted it yesterday,taking out four people in handcuffs. It coudn't have been there too long.Then I swung through Maywood,going east on St.Charles Rd. from Mannheim.Pretty dead until I got to 9th Ave.Saw a tall bsw when I was at the light and she pointed to the alley.I met her there because she was pretty good looking and that area usually lacks good looking s/w's.She hopped in and directed me to a forest preserve lot one block east of 1st Ave.just north of Lake St.Great bbbj for 20 she was licking and sucking like she was on a mission.said her name was Sharon and I would definitely hook up with her again. She added that many of the local girls have been using the woods and haven't been getting bothered by LE.Well guys,BE SAFE.

DaYat
02-27-03, 04:29
Maywood is da place!

After cruising through the loop, cicero, and more, I finally found 4-6 BSW working between 9th and 17th in Maywood. Get out of the city limits, and behold.

Of course, since Daley got his 80%, my guess is that Johnny Law will lighten up. Too bad this cold front won't lighten up...

DaYat.

Ratso
02-27-03, 23:03
Originally posted by DaYat
Maywood is da place!

..... I finally found 4-6 BSW working between 9th and 17th in Maywood.
DaYat.

DaYat - what road were you on? There's lots of east-west roads in Maywood that connect between 9th & 17th. thanks in advance.

-ratso

JohnnyBeBad
02-27-03, 23:45
RATSO-The main road to find s/w's on(but not the only one)in Maywood is St.Charles Rd. It runs west from 5th Ave.all the way west past Mannheim. The s/w's can usually be found from 5th Ave. until around 25th. Actually a little past 19th Ave. St.Charles Rd.is south of Lake St.and north of Washington on the south side of the railroad tracks. You can find them at all times,but after dark is best. Some,but very little LE,they are too busy being overwhelmed in that town with gang problems. The s/w's can also be found on Madison usually from 5th Ave.going west. This area is more night,very little here during the daytime. Also,on 5th Ave.1 blk.north of Madison on the west side of the street,there is a liquor store and some of the local ladies do hang around there.Some of the s/w's will want to take you to tyhe forest preserve during the daytime. Not unusual and I've never had problems in that regard. Hope this helps!

MWM
02-28-03, 15:55
Ratso, you lucky bastard! I'm gonna keep on looking! I haven't seen her, but I've been cruising in the afternoon. She is actually Jewish, and not hispanic. When I saw her in December she said she wouldn't do FS, so I guess she's changed her policy of BJ only.

mwm

Red734
02-28-03, 18:20
The last few posts referring to the streets in Maywood inspired me to go out about 2:00 this afternoon.

After driving on St. Charles and Lake between 5th and 19th, I caught the eye of a woman crossing the street in front of me at a stop sign on 5th a few blocks south of the tracks....this looks like where the majority of the action is(could be). She mouthed "hi" to me as she crossed, and I went around the block and picked her up. Her name was Kathy, 30's, 5 out of 10. She directed me to an alley which didn't add to my comfort level, and asked for the $20 upfront...which I gave her. She then proceeded to a nice bbbj, but not to completion. Would have preferred somewhere in those wood.....being in an alley behind peoples homes isn't cool....but it worked out.

My first SW since living downtown years ago and picking a few up on Division and Dearborn.

Glad to say the're out there during the day....this could be a problem...LOL

Ratso
02-28-03, 21:15
MWM - I'm kinda thinkin this may be a different Sonia..... according to THIS one, she's been in the slammer for a little over 2 months.... so I guess that might still work if you saw her in December.... but that would have been just before her court date. Did you agree with my description? Here's more, cuz I hate to say this but I saw her again on Thur morn.... dark hair tied back in a loose pony tail.... she's really a nice girl attitude wise.... insisted on a hug before the BJ (that's all I went for Thur morn.... cuz it was so good last time!), and then told me "click it or ticket" as she was leaving.... humorous but nice, ya know. btw - she did seem hesitant to do the full sex thing (last time), but I was mildly insistent that I wanted pussy even more than the blowjob and she did relent. btw - I told her that a good friend was looking for her, and she seemed excited about having regulars.... Anyhow, I've had NO trouble finding her 3 times in the last 2 weeks.... 5am-7am is her timeframe. good luck!

JohnnyBeBad - I like your name btw.... thanks for the info on Maywood.... in the many years that I've been cruisin Chicagoland, I've never rolled through Maywood with an attending eye.... although I do recall driving St. Charles between 9th & 15th and thinking, "If I was a black street walker, here's where I'd hang"!!! Every good hunter needs to think like his prey.... lol.... I'm joking about them as my prey.... but did you guys know that many of the girls refer to us as "vic's"? Short for "victims".... seriously!

ratso

TheDude
02-28-03, 23:23
Need help here!

Anyone knows where the WSWs or HSW hang out in western suburbs...Naperville, Lombard, Warenville, St. Charles, Batavia, Aurora?

Just moved into that area.

PS. Cruised Cicero this evening. Lots of LE. There were a couple of wsw... one with brown jacket and another with black leather along with a black dude. Saw the LE talking to them and after I circled around, they were gone. Saw them on Cicero and Augustus.

Good luck.

TheDude

Member #2944
03-01-03, 00:08
I know of girls that have or had in call locations in the western suburbs, but the only place that would have Sw's would be aurora. However, since the casino got put in, the town has really cracked down on prostitution.

DoorStop
03-01-03, 00:36
Anyone seen Asia/Maria anywhere? It's been a long time since I've seen her. Her info was taken down from the ChicacagoPlaygirls website.I used to see her around Wabansia/Winchester.She was VERY moody and the service reflected that.

Member #2944
03-01-03, 04:27
Doorstop, she was one of Shampu's girls. (He owns the web site chicagoplaygirls.com) He's also a heroin-shoving pimp who beats his girls with a stick and deserves to get shot.

Maria and Joy took off many months ago. Unfortunately, they do tend to come back to him. Supposedly Joy (the 5'11 brunette) is going back to school, but who knows. Maria (Asia) did lose quite a bit of weight at the end, but she was definitely a *****.

He's got new girls now, and Amy and Paige are still there. (little blonde and thin redhead, not the buxom redhead named Cherry.)

Everyday, this guy gives his girls heroin on what he calls their "plate". It's actually a mirror, but he refers to them as if they were dogs.

If the police are reading this board, then you should bust this asshole.

Member #2944
03-01-03, 06:50
Was out on north from 1 AM to 2 AM. Didn't see anything.

Tried Rush Street - didn't see anything. Not one girl.

I called a few, and found out that many of them went down to work Mardis Gras. Guess I'll have to wait until after Fat Tuesday....

chrome
03-01-03, 14:55
On chicagoplaygirls, I noticed that "Cherry" looked very similar to a gal I picked up off North & Cali recently. Do these girls freelance in that area? I thought she was good looking considering the material in that area, but declined after I saw the wide fields of track marks on her arms...

Member #2944
03-01-03, 20:25
Yep, all of Shampoo's girls work on North Avenue and Rush Street Area. The Escort Service hardly gets any calls.

DoorStop
03-02-03, 01:27
Thanks for the update. I knew she was scared of the guy and I she told me some of the horror stories. I didn't know about the heroin. I lost her phone #. I had been to her place in the south suburbs a couple of times but I'm not about to go down there ringing any doorbells.

Member #2944
03-02-03, 05:07
They moved from down south (Blue Island, I think?) To way up north.

Rocket
03-02-03, 20:58
Was out between 12 and 1am Friday night on Cicero near 5th ave. Saw 2 bsws, one with red boots but passed. Lots of LE around. Nothing on Armitage from cicero to western.

rocket

Ratso
03-02-03, 22:46
Chester - when you speak about 'Rush St'.... is that the triangle of State/Chicago/Rush, roughly speaking? Curious about any other area I may not have cruised....

-ratso

DoorStop
03-02-03, 23:42
Yes, she lived in Blue Island. At least she did the last time I saw her over a year ago.

Member #2944
03-03-03, 01:44
Yes, but I also get Clark and Dearborn and go all the way up to Division.

BigGuy590
03-03-03, 08:23
Cruised Damen Ave. from Belmont to Diversey and then down to North Ave. from Damen to California, no girls on Saturday 5am to 7am. Went over to Armitage and looked for Ratso's Sonia no luck.

While on North Ave. noticed what looks like TV camera's at Elston and North Ave.? Anyone else notice these and are they just traffic control devices? Chester you cruise this area any help?

Skonsk
03-03-03, 12:46
been reading for a long time - finally joined.

First question - DrLuv - you talk about a fashion show bar at 42nd and halsted. Went looking for it and couldnt find anything looking like a bar around there - can you be more specific?

I know of members only sort of near there on mcdowell between 45th and 46th. They have shows wed and fri noon to six. They wear pantyhose and pasties - but its still a good time with some of the girls.

chrome
03-03-03, 19:32
Anybody have luck at this place..?
http://www.bodyandsoulstudio.com/

I called to make an appointment and even tried to email, yet I still get the run around. Seems legit, but with the photos of the two Polish gals in teasing outfits, it makes me wonder...

- - - - -

picasso312@yahoo.com

Big D
03-03-03, 20:26
Chrome,
If that place is not legit, they sure put lots of money into making it look legit. I mean, they have machines, and a real reception desk, and you can see in from the outside. I can't believe that this place is not legit.

Good luck, and try not to have one of the nice Polish girls call the police on you for asking her for a handshake.

Flashman
03-03-03, 21:35
Body and Soul on Milwaukee is not the type of place anyone on this board is interested in.

It is totally legit, a lot of woman customers getting their nails done and keeping the tans for the winter.

Some staff are babes, but not for us guys!

chrome
03-03-03, 23:23
Thanks for the consensus on Body&Soul. I've started to assume that if it's a spa with Euro gals, a good HJ isn't outta reach ;-)

Ynot
03-04-03, 00:18
Chrome,

Checked out Body & Soul's site. Looks pretty good, even though I found some spelling/punctuation errors - signs that whoever set up the site is probably an amateur. Also, a couple of the pictures seemed to promote the two girls more than the place itself. The way I look at it, the more unprofessional a website looks, the more of a chance that it is not completely legit.

Again, I could be totally wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. I might have to give this place a try, though. I've really begun to prefer the European places over the Asian places. The girls are usually prettier, the places are usually a lot cleaner, and these girls usually give outstanding massages (gotta love the hot stone massage). On the downside, it usually takes a lot longer to gain their trust, but once you do, an excellent time can be had.

Let us know if you decide to take the plunge, and I'll do likewise.

Member #2944
03-04-03, 02:54
There are traffic camera's being tested all up and down north avenue, mostly east of the expressway.

Warpig2000
03-04-03, 03:50
Traffic cameras? Hey, nothing a low-tech solution like a rock (or better yet a rock shot out of a wrist rocket) couldn't take out....

Clubking01
03-04-03, 13:31
Hi Everyone:

I'm back from a trip to the South. Interestingly, there was a news report on the local news down there on how much a person's whereabouts and activities can be tracked by cameras.

They followed a guy from a convenience store, saw him pass an ATM a few minutes later, then tracked him passed several stores before he caught a bus. He took the bus back to the studio, and that was also caught on tape at one of those intersections that take pics of scofflaw drivers running red lights and such.

If this trend continues, there'll be instant pornos as the cameras peer into autos as SW's service their clientele. LOL

In any event, the cameras may be there to monitor traffic conditions as that area on North between the expressway east to Halsted can get quite jammed up (at any hour). Of course, I don't need to tell you guys that!

On the down side, they may also be able to monitor "cruisers" moving back and forth over the same route for hours at a time.

"1984" arrives in 2003.

Happy and SAFE Hunting!

Redhue
03-04-03, 17:49
Gentlemen-Virgin post here, but can keep you who are involved in the hobby up to date on the happenings in the Cicero Ave. & Roosevelt Road area. Which lately have been quiet except for yesterday about 7:45am BSW walking south on Cicero just north of 5th, and today at noon, another bsw trucking eastbound on Roosevelt just east of Kostner. Limited LE during the daytime hours.

Skonsk
03-05-03, 12:07
About the new open sign on the bakery - I assume you mean the place on milwaukee south of division. Had been going there for a handshake several times at the end of last year. Then about new years the door was locked. Tried it a couple of times and the mamasan said that the shower and sauna were broke - I asked when they would be fixed - she said a couple of weeks. Every once in a while I would call back and she would say everything broke - call next week.

Last monday I called and they said to come on in - but they dont have massages.

When I got there - i was led to a room with a "relaxation bed" in it that I god undressed and laid down on. Anna came in and said that the shower was busy - and started massaging ending in a handshake and some fingering Then we went to the shower -which is now a standup shower - and got washed and then went into the sauna. There she explained that they no longer gave massages - they were a relaxation place and I was in the sauna to relax. Then back to the room and the relaxation table which sort of massaged your back. I found it uncomfortable. I said to anna that here name used to be page- she said - everything change - we were closed the roof leaked and we had no heat. Another girl named sandy who looked more attractive came into the sauna while anna had stepped out and said I should ask for her next time

Ratso
03-05-03, 23:05
Just got back from short trip to Los Angeles.... consulted WSG's LA-forum, decided to go to Hollywood for the evening hunt.

Cruised Sunset Blvd for hours.... saw a few REALLY cute WSW's, but there were so few girls and so many guys that whenever a girl popped up, the guys swarmed to her like flies on shit! There were hooker-created traffic jams, crazy u-turns on busy streets, guys honkin at each other, etc., .... absolutely nuts! And LE everywhere so these guys were really takin a chance (they take cars there too). These girls would re-appear and then they were GONE IN 60 SECONDS! A really aggressive climate that I wanted nothing to do with.... although if you did pick one up.... youser, these girls were gorgeous!

Late in the evening, about the time I was gonna give up and go back to the hotel, I found a sweet, cute BSW named Stacy on a side street.... wish I'd found her earlier! $40 for 1/2&1/2 .... AND, in the dark, fumbling in the back seat, she dropped the $40 where I found it the next morning.... so it ended up being a freebie. Considering how nice she was, I'd have taken it to her if I had any contact info! Seriously.

Anyway, sorry to bore you with the details but I had come to believe, after my last trip to Oakland (sw heaven boys), that Chicago sucked.... but I can now tell you that no, Hollywood SUCKS!

-ratso

Bishop69
03-06-03, 02:56
Hey does anyone have any info on anything one the southeast side of chicago I know of one BSW that works the Hyde Park washington park area named chris tall skinny great oral better straight I have her contact info let me know if you want it I'm actually looking for any others preferably White or Hispanic

Flashman
03-06-03, 04:29
More on the place on Milwaukee, South of Division, some call it the bakery. Used to be a very good, unadvertised place, with everything available. One of few left in Daley land.

Don't bother now. New policy with strange relaxation tables replacing the former beds/massage tables.

These are very small, very uncomfortable with some automatic massage/roller thing going on.

You cannot even get a decent massage on these tables.

They also got rid of the table shower, now just a bare ass stand up closet with a shower head.

Also visited with Anna, long time provider who was not happy with the changes.

This place will soon shut down due to lack of customers. I bet noone will ever visit here twice. I know I will not go back.

Skonsk
03-06-03, 12:14
As a new poster - today I think I'll talk about aplusmassagetherapy.

First time there - had Rhonda - and agree with Chester's review. Next two times it was crystal - even with her topless and Nude for which I overpaid - it was as previous reviews of her described - pretty boring

I notice Crystal is no longer shown on their website.

I finally got the hightly acclaimed Susie. She declined the hint to take off her top- but she was a lot more fun - and I would hope it would get better

Last visit I had a choice between two new African American young ladies - Bridgette and Lexi. Chose bridgette because she was wearing a spaghetti strap top with big tatas poking through. Had her take off her top - tried to get Russian but I dont think she understood - got a hint that there could be more than a handshake to be had - all in all it was pretty good. Given the choice again I'll try the other one just for variety.

chrome
03-06-03, 14:25
skonsk,
Suzie is even more of a treat once you make a return visit. For what you pay for the door fee at most AMP's, I had her in her panties giving russian on the table with me. Sure, she's not petite by any means, but those tits - mama mia!

Any word from the A+ crew when the two new gals are going up on the website??

- - - - -

picasso312@yahoo.com

MWM
03-06-03, 18:26
Ratso, you da man! Hooked up with Sonia this morning and had a great BBBJ!!! Thanks for tip on finding her. As for your LA trip, you should have cruised Olivett (I think that's the right name). It's a mostly hispanic area and certainly rougher than Sunset. I have had lots of great hispanic beauties $20 BJ's. It is not to bad during the day, and I was advised not to cruise at night.

Thanks again for the tip!!!

mwm

Timmy
03-06-03, 21:36
met beverly, bsw, 5'5'', 150lbs, about a 5 with small and somewhat saggy tits. very pleasant provider. i settled for cbj for a jackson with lincoln tip. offered halh and half for $40. in the vicinity of 119th and vincennes. havent seen any sw in that area in 5 or 6 months. she suggested that blue island and chicago's finest have kept a tight lid on the gals in the area. she suggested moving hunting grounds several blocks north and a little east of tracks. i intepreted this to mean the res area near 115th and tracks.

Lookin4action
03-06-03, 22:45
I'm new here but I'll contribute my escapades this past weekend. I live in the Franklin Park area and decided to venture out on Mannheim to see if anything was happening. I drove around the Playpen, Carl's etc and didn't see anything until I came across a girl who looked like she may have been coming from the nearby Shaboom nightclub so I didn't pay much attention to her. She was about 5'5" 120 lbs and a very nice body with long curly hair. I turned into the Playpen lot looking to park when all of a sudden she made eye contact with me and ran toward my car. She wanted $25 for a bj and I took her up on that offer in a nearby dimly lit lot. Didn't get her name, though but she says she works around the Playpen area and behind Carl's bar. I have seen a few SW's behind Carl's lately and a few haven't looked too bad but watch for LE as they cruise by Carl's and EL Dorado motel next door constantly. This area is dead for the most part though and law enforcement is extremely heavy so be careful.

Dillinger
03-06-03, 22:55
Finally, seems so long to get approved for posting anyways after much lurking on this forum and having extensive experience in amp's, still no escorts on my resume, I decided to take the plunge on SW scene. Several weeks ago picked up my first WSW on north ave east of western once she got in the car I got nervous and excited at the same time but could not go with it I pulled over and tell her to get out. Second time, also a WSW on north ave picked her up and this time i never even drove an inch I could not go through with it I got the same feelings as above this one got mad and slams my door once she gets out. Third time, whats the saying about the third time? Anyway WSW also on north ave coincidentaly I wasnt sure if she was a sw or not cause this girl looked hot, young and was dressed normal for a night out at the club or bar but turns out she was and with only 25 on my pocket we settled on cbj got her number called her back 2days later she quoted me 300 for outcall FS...What the F**K!!!

Ratso
03-07-03, 00:12
Congrats MWM! Glad to hear that you found her.... you were having such bad luck connecting with her, and I was doing so well that I had pretty much decided not to mention it anymore.... concerned that certain highly respected and very senior members (hint - doesn't she have a great chest on her, and wouldn't it make you happy to fuck her in your garden) might accuse me of BEING Sonia! Now that's not a slam boys, so don't nobody get yer dander up.... it's more like a friendly little elbow poke in the ribs, with a wink!

Is Olivett a neighborhood, a street, or a town? I tried it as a street in LA and no hits, then as a town in Calif. and no hits.... if it's a neighborhood I'm not sure how to locate it.

Yeeha! Warm weather, short skirts and cleavage are coming!

-ratso

HappyGardener
03-07-03, 00:53
It makes me happy to see someone who takes the time to learn vB code on this board. Nice job, Ratso

Dr.Luv
03-07-03, 01:27
Skonsk,
Sorry if I gave you the wrong directions. This is a place called AllStars if I am not worng. I guess It was not halsted, so I am going to have to ask my firend where is it that we where, and get back to you. I know it is on 42 and it is on the west side of the street. It may be west of Halsted I will get back to you in the next couple of days.

Happy hunting

Ratso
03-07-03, 01:34
HappyGardner - Speaking of 'vb code'.... would you (or anyone else) know what other markups the board takes? It would be pretty cool if we could post photos, images, sounds, etc.... now wouldn't it?!!!!

I looked around a bit in other areas, but couldn't find any hints/instructions.

-ratso

HappyGardener
03-07-03, 02:05
ratso-

Sorry, I am no help there. I always have to consult my printed out how- to of vB code before I use it. Other than the search functions (which more people should learn to use) I have never taken the time to try and learn any other options on the board. I was reading the other day about avatars and trying to figure out how to upload something,,,,and alsotrying to figure out what kind of graphic I could use for "happygardener"

I know Jackson disabled some of the functions of the board. You can always email hm and ask about other options or post a letter to the editor

I think Chet sent in some pictures but they never made it onto the actual board that any of us ever saw. But then we all know that Chester and Jackson are the same person annyway. :)

Oh and BTW, I know the street in LA that MWM is talking about. I never picked anyone up there but I think it is in East LA and is pretty much Uzi alley and lowriders at night. Can't remember how I got there or what the correct spelling is either. I spent a few night driving around LA last winter, but always ended up back near Sunset where my hotel was.

Ratso
03-07-03, 09:33
okee dokee.... well, thanks for the reply.... here's the ones that I've found that do work:

this is a test of red
this is a test of blue
this is a bold test
this is an underline test
this is an italics test

This is a quotebox test.

this is a combo test of red, bold, underline and italics, all in a quotebox
-ratso

Ratso
03-07-03, 09:42
Sounds like that area in LA isn't gonna work for me.... on my trips I'm tied up during the day and can 'hunt' only at night.... and both your descriptions make it sound like not such a smart area for hangin at night if you don't know the hood!

- RATSO

Skonsk
03-07-03, 11:49
Dr.Luv

There is a bar called all-stars in lyons on 47th and joliet
The fashion show description matches what goes on at that place except i dont know how wild it gets - but the geography doesnt match - was this where you were?

Ynot
03-07-03, 13:51
Chrome/skonsk,

Just went to the A+ site. Only Rhonda & Suzie are shown. What happened to Danielle and Crystal? I saw Danielle and she was great. How are the two new ones?

chrome
03-07-03, 14:09
ynot,
I never had the chance to see Danielle, but I heard she gave good service. Unfortunately, she was killed a month or so ago in an accident unrelated to A+. No word on Crystal, if she's still there or not.

Clubking01
03-07-03, 18:22
Ratso - Yes. Let's hope the days of short skirts and cleavage lurk just around the corner...the sooner the better! LOL

Cruised Cicero Ave. and Fifth Avenue at noon today....saw nothing anywhere between the Kostner- Roosevelt-Cicero-Fifth Ave. quadrant.

Happy and SAFE Hunting!

MWM
03-07-03, 19:00
Hooked up with Sonia again at lunch time today for another great BJ. Unfortunately, I must report she was kind of high and very wired. She said she hadn't slept last night, and we know what that means. Still a very sweet gal.

Crack sucks!

Ratso, the street in LA is actually in LA, not far from downtown. Not sure about the name, but I think there is a cross street named Alverado. I got the info off the LA board.

mwm

Bishop69
03-07-03, 23:53
HELP Looking for some action out south in between 95th and the loop north to south and the lake and Halsted east to west anybody got sny good scoutings I just found the BSW chris's site ( she give great bbj and is pretty open when it comes to F.S. will even do 2 girls for like $40.00 and supply the girl herself ) it's www.geocities.com/krispleasure check her out and tell her you found out about her from her site she'll make it worth your while...anyway any others out there with useful info send it my way

Ratso
03-08-03, 02:31
okaaaaaayyyyyyy.... kinda liked the flash, ya know.

-Ratso

Ynot
03-08-03, 04:33
Chrome,

Any more details on what happened to Danielle? She was really pretty with a sweet personality to boot. It wasn't even two months ago that I saw her. Tried searching the Trib obits for any info, but I'm guessing that Danielle was not her real name. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

DaYat
03-08-03, 06:32
As far as LA, I remember 3 things: 1) you could get $20 BBBJ from the CHos on Hollywood boulevard, several blocks east of Franklin, 2) you could find plenty if you cruised around 7th street in Long Beach, and 3) you would probably have the best time heading about 100 miles south. TJ awaits.

JohnnyBeBad
03-08-03, 13:16
Last night I cruised the Cicero/ Rossevelt area around midnight to 1am. NOTHING. Wow,I remember years back when you almost ran over sw's in this area on a weekend night because there were so many. Anyway,I moved on and caught a $20 bbbj in Summit on 63rd just west of Harlem. Name is Pam,a tall bsw who I have seen before. Really nice ass for a sw,thick without being fat and she wanted me to rub it while she was going down.

HappyGardener
03-08-03, 13:56
ratso

Don't let an old man set in his ways tell you what to do! Go ahead and dazzle us. It's funny there are other cities where I have seen a lot of the posters adding colors and signaturs to their posts. Funny how some threads do, and some don't.

And just to throw this out: I was nosing around www.literotica.com the other night and looking at their forum/personals/etc. They use the same type of forum powered by vBulliten, but with everything enabled. So you can Private message someone if they are online, email them if they have revealed their email address, and you can upload pictures, signatures, avatars, and other messages much easier.

I found some of it it distracting and harder to read then our plain Jane text...Kind of when that "Wordup" guy used to post. It was just interesting to look at the same program with all the features enabled.

Finally to keep this somewhat on topic...Any body drive by the new VIP since I did? Are they closer to opening? Also for those of you who drive Lawrence Ave, there are a couple of potential spots opening, If you are an AMP vetran you probably already noticed the usual signs: Strip mall locations, neon open sign, blinds hiding the inside of the store. Waiting to see if they have opened, and waiting for someone to take one for the team. Or since we are soon to be at war: Who is going to throw themselves on the grenade?

HappyGardener
03-08-03, 14:03
Originally posted by chrome
Thanks for the consensus on Body&Soul. I've started to assume that if it's a spa with Euro gals, a good HJ isn't outta reach ;-)

I know this is an old thread, but I kept meaning to respond to it. I know others warned you, Chrome, but be careful about this line of thought. 1) you don't want to get yourself in trouble or embarrassed by getting yourself thrown out of some place. and 2) if it is a legit place the girls should be treated with respect. If they are there just to give massges there is no reason to subject them to sexual advances. yeah they probably get it from time to time and know how to deal with it, but still no reason to put them thru it.

I know you put a :) at the end of your message, so I will assume you were (mostly) joking when you said that. I just wanted to post my feelings on that subject. I think Peopleselbow, gooch, and I had a simliar conversation on the Norridge board earlier this month.

I know I went thru a period last summer when I was looking at every girl walking down North or Armitage and wondering if they were hookers. I soon realized that it was disrespectful to them and a waste of energy on my part. Nothing wrong with checking out a cute, young latino chica, but it is wrong to keep circling the block hoping you get the look.

BigGuy590
03-08-03, 14:07
Saturday morning Cruised North Ave. Damen to Kimball and Kimball to Armitage and Armitage to Cicero and then back to Central Park to North Ave. 5:00 AM to 7:00 AM saw a short blond wsw at Central Park and North went around and she was gone. No other sw's. Ratso still looking for your Sonia no luck. Is she only out Monday thru Friday morning? And not on week-ends?

Azil
03-08-03, 17:03
Bishop69:

Try Prairie from 39th south to 59th. Check the sidestreets and parallels, especially Calumet, but sometimes Indiana and even Michigan. I've had my best luck on most occasions with 44th and 48th. All black.

Sometimes there's action on Halsted, from 35th to 83rd, but it's spotty. A few whites at the north end of that stretch, all black after about 47th.

Azil

Member #2944
03-08-03, 20:53
Was out with a few friends last night (mixed company, male and female) and after dinner and a few drinks at the Blue Agave on Maple (Rush / State) we were walking out and a very cute blonde came up to me and gave me a hug and said "Please take me home with you..." My friends were laughing, but they didn't know she was a SW. (They are from way up in Wisconsin, near Eagle River)

She was incredible cute, 18 or 19 or maybe 20. I told her that she should try inside the bars, and she said she wasn't 21 yet and didn't have an ID.

She was actually very similar to Rebecca in body (from what I could see), but BETTER in the face. So she is an 11 out of 10 on the Rebecca SW scale.

I had to play it very coy, and this whole thing happened in the span of 30 seconds or so, and of course I had to deny her. I don't know her name, phone # or anything. I'm going to see if I can find her tonight. If anyone runs into her, she is blonde, 5'6 maybe shorter - she had heels on, VERY cute - like girl next door type.

Hopefully she isn't one of the high priced escorts who works the street when it's slow and still demands 500 bucks. Either way, if anyone gets any info, please post it or backchannel it to me.

Chester

Seldon69
03-09-03, 01:03
Saw an earlier posting about some "potentials" on Lawrence, was wondering if I could get some more info (locations). I am willing to take for the team and try some out. I have done the Rainbow, Tokyo, (old) VIP, and such... and am looking for some new blood. I am even going to be living in the area so I can probably walk it. Willing to talk on backchannel....

Cdog
cdog1977@excite.com

Gooch
03-09-03, 12:19
HG,
Where on Lawrence? I haven't gone down that way lately, but I could. You know I'll take one for the team. But no grenades though.

Ratso
03-09-03, 12:21
Chester - Wow! I have a hard time finding one like that when I'm LOOKING for her....

Happy Gardner - OK, how's this?!! I've also seen some of the boards that have the graphics capability and they do tend to spice things up a bit! I might send Jackson (Chester?) a note about it.

BigBuy590 - might want to check with MWM on how to connect with Sonia, sounds like he's got a method now and I haven't looked for her in over a week.

-Ratso

Ok, Ok,.... I promise not to post with this eye-rattlin combo again! Just having some fun, ONCE.

Hoehoehoe
03-09-03, 17:28
Ratso: backchannel me at hoehoehoe01@hotmail.com about LA.

I have some flight time there and had some luck in a number of areas. LE is a major concern in all areas and they make Chicago cops look like the late Mr Rogers.

HHH

Member #2944
03-09-03, 18:58
the last time I cruised Sunset in LA was in 1998, and there was absolutely nothing out. Maybe they had effectively shut it down for that time... who knows.

I cruised from 7 Pm until 5 AM...looking for a hot little honey, no luck.

Ratso - if that's what you do for fun, then I have serious doubts about you...

Ratso
03-09-03, 23:20
Gentlemen, I just had a great afternoon experience with the lovely Sharice.... some fun and games, a little body tease and sex talk, a great CBJ and a slow screw.... thinking about it now - hours later - gets me all worked up! Nuff said, and I promised her (and some of you) that I wouldn't run off at the mouth again on 'the WSG' (she's watching now.... hi Sharice baby!).... but.... shaaaazzzzzaaaammmm that woman knows how to spin me around! And she's such a sweetheart.

Mother Nature seems intent on keeping her icy fingers wrapped tightly around the Chicago area for a few more days.... I ride motorbikes and Sunday got caught in some of the worst sleet-ice-cold-wind I've ever been in as the temp plummetted unexpectedly (to me).... but if you saw the weather forecast for next Friday-on, the girls are gonna be out in droves this coming weekend!!!!

I, for one, can't fucking wait.... and can't wait to fuck. Geezes.... did I say that? Are we allowed to swear here?

C U in the woods!

-Ratso

Chester.... your description of the blonde is killin me.... I must find her.... have you tried having a bloodhound sniff where she touched you, and then letting him loose on Rush St?
Oh.... something else.... even my best friends have their serious doubts about me!

DB*
03-10-03, 04:20
Is anyone familiar with the strip joint called Heavenly Bodies - near the corner of Elmhurst Road & Touhy Avenue? The parking lot's always full, even into the late, late hours of the night. What do the girls offer inside? What kind of prices for admission, private dances, a beer, approximately?

Any info appreciated.

Thanks.

chrome
03-10-03, 11:49
ynot,
I was backchanneling with one of Danielle's regular customers and he informed me she was possibly murdered. It wasn't related to A+ Massage at all. She was doing "freelance" on the side and it went very bad for her one evening. Never heard anything beyond that. It's stuff like that which makes this hobby very creepy from time to time.

happygardender,
I understand what you mean about looking at every woman on North Avenue, wondering if she's working or not. It's that sort of craziness that caused a self-imposed retirement from street lurking. Thanks for the realty check, since the same rules apply at MP's as they do on the street...

Skonsk
03-10-03, 13:51
As a new poster - here's an experience from about a couple of weeks ago. Saw the ad for bodyworks in the sun-times. Showed up thinking I was going to an AMP - but it wasnt. Met at the desk by a large african-american woman named Erika who informed me she would be my therapist.

Paid $60 -went into a room and got the clothing options menu. I didnt have that much money with me - she only took off her top (not bra) although she flashed once - she encouraged me for self-serve.

She asked if i'd ever been to an emp before - i said yes - the oasis in hinsdale. She said lots of the girls from the oasis worked there now - but comparing names and descriptions - there were no matches.

To digress a bit - tanya at the oasis was excellent - as was another more mature woman - lisa. But thats all gone now, and I wonder where tanya is.

Dont know at bodyworks if more than self serve is available - it would be $150 more for nude - so its getting out of my range

On the way out saw an Eastern European looking girl -asked her here name and she didnt respond - guess not to good on the English - Erika told it to me but I've forgotten.

HeyDude
03-10-03, 14:09
Bishop69,

There are the Prarie Ave. places. I've also seen girls on the East Side/South Chicago, commercial, ewing between 95th and 92nd or so. Didn't have time to stop but definately getting the look. Also, this was in warm weather. Also further up on commercial between 91st and 87th and then up south shore drive. The further north you go the more likely that they are BSW, south Latinas. I'm usually not cruising in this area, but on my way back from somewhere so I haven't picked up any girls.

Be careful because I know that there have been busts there in the past. What got me looking there was the CPD lists of people and places busted for solicitation. Although there is heat there, it is usually also indicative that there is already some action going on in the area.

Too cold out to cruise lately.

Devlin
03-10-03, 14:22
Chester, Congrats on your 300th! You are a sharp, kind person whose contributions have greatly helped this forum.

Thank You for all the time, money and aggravation you saved me. this hobby is MY choice and i am glad to know there are decent, intelligent people who share the same interest.

Ratso (you rascal) and others,

Please don't tell any sw's of the existence of the WSG. yeah, LE probably knows of it but they don't need to be reminded of its popularity from a sw.

Member #2944
03-10-03, 14:56
thanks Devlin.

All4Fun
03-10-03, 15:39
Originally posted by Chester
thanks Devlin.

<B> Test </B>

All4Fun
03-10-03, 15:40
Originally posted by All4Fun
<B> Test </B>

TEST

All4Fun
03-10-03, 15:42
TEST

LAST TEST

All4Fun
03-10-03, 15:48
LAST TEST

Sorry gang,

just a technical note.....to my knowledge, it's not VB that you've been using. It seems to be an altered form of HTML.

Click for this site
Click Here To Write Me

hoodas
03-10-03, 15:54
Originally posted by DB*
Is anyone familiar with the strip joint called Heavenly Bodies - near the corner of Elmhurst Road & Touhy Avenue? The parking lot's always full, even into the late, late hours of the night. What do the girls offer inside? What kind of prices for admission, private dances, a beer, approximately?

Any info appreciated.

Thanks.

Heavenly Bodies is $10 entrance fee, all you can drink and eat. Lots of girls, and some of them are kind of pushy asking for dances etc. Dances are $10 regular, $15 topless for one song, songs are cut to only 2-3 minutes at the most, they grind you but you can't touch. It can get expensive, but if you can control yourself and not waste money on dances, its a pretty good place to go have a few drinks. Never tried for any extras or try to hook up, maybe towards the end of the night when the bar closes you could try to hook up with one of the girls.

HappyGardener
03-10-03, 16:01
All4fun

It does not appear any of your tests worked. If they did, we would not be able to see your code. Check the users guide for a link to the vB code directory that you can print off and use for posting.

When did Heavenly Bodies go topless? That was a bikini place forever. I will second the item about the short songs. They use a soundtrack there, and the songs are all edited. That is one of the reasons I stopped going there. I did hook up with a girl from there once. An afternoon girl whose shift ended at 6pm. That was back in 1995, probahly one of the last times I was in the club. And it was very hard to get her # as that type of activity is (or was) heavily discouraged by club management.

Clubking01
03-10-03, 16:42
Heavenly Bodies:

It's not a bad place if you like variety. There may be as many as 20-30 or more girls there, especially on a Friday night. As Hoodas said, some can be pushy and it can sometime be an uphill battle to get the attention of the girl you like, if the place is extremely crowded. If I saw a girl I liked dancing on stage, I would generally give her a tip ($5) and ask her to come and see me after the dance. Most guys are stuffing her garter with dollar bills, so the fin usually attracts special attention.

However, if it is especially crowded, it sometimes takes the girl a while after her dance to make it to your table. In times when I'm in a bit of a hurry, this is not the best situation. Girls will do "topless" in the back for the $15 rate as opposed to the $10 dance, but there is strictly no touching. Also, the girls not only have on some kind of panties, but also panyhose as well. Some kind of Elk Grove Village regulation, I suppose.

There is lots of grinding, but again as Hoodas said, the songs are cut short and its very easy to spend $50-$60 in a back room session with little more than just getting worked up.

Overall, the quality of women may be just a little better than most places, but watch out for the pushy ones.

hoodas
03-10-03, 17:04
Originally posted by Clubking01
Heavenly Bodies:

Also, the girls not only have on some kind of panties, but also panyhose as well. Some kind of Elk Grove Village regulation, I suppose.

I don't think I ever noticed the pantyhose, I guess the all you can drink always gets to me before I make it to the back room for dances!!!

Clubking01
03-10-03, 18:07
I guess the panyhose provides an "extra line of protection" between the dancer and the customer. It also makes it difficult to stick a finger in the wrong place, too.

A few drinks make a lot of things look better. I wonder how many of us picked up a downright skank after a few brewskis or cocktails and thought, "she ain't THAT bad!" LOL

Member #2944
03-10-03, 19:58
I was out on North Avenue mid afternoon.

West of Milwaukee, there were quite a few girls out. (considering the cold, but it was a nice day)

2 hispanic girls just west of Damen, one white girl at the shell station @ Western (circled around and someone picked her up...right before me. I watched her get in the car, damn...she wasn't bad.)

one black girl down closer to California.

Chester

Lookin4action
03-10-03, 22:19
Awhile back I saw a girl that when you would drive down 47th and Kildare was standing in front of her house and would wave at you but I haven't seen her in about three months and I saw two cop cars in front of the house one time when I was about to drive down Kildare so I'm assuming she may have been busted. From a distance this girl looked decent with dark hair and had a decent body and I was tempted many times but never stopped, was she good looking? On another topic, I frequent the Stone Park area often near Carl's, Playpen, One Step Beyond etc, have any of you had any luck in that area with girls from any of the bars? I have seen activity behind Carl's and the Playpen before but never stopped to pick one of these girls up because of the heavy LE presence. Last summer, I saw this HOT Latina behind there with a killer body and I don't think she was LE because she kept ducking when moving around. If anyone else has had success in there areas or frequents those bars often as well, let me know.

Dillinger
03-10-03, 22:30
Cruised the gold coast. Ran into my 3rd wsw experience literally almost ran into her while she crossed the stop sign on the intersection. Quoted 50 for cbj i had her in car but decided to pass cause there was plenty more action walking around and maybe i could find a better bargain. I tracked down two wsw and picked one up, in car she quotes 100 for cbj what the F*CK i bargained down to 60 for cbj she was cute,young,hot and tight i got name and number. Forget about 20 bj on the gold coast

Member #2944
03-10-03, 22:35
LOL..the pantyhose isn't for protection... just something that all the girls do. It makes their legs look better too.

I had a friend who had a chick from Heavenly Bodies hit on him (back in the bikini days) and he turned her down! Damn... oh well, he was really good looking (unlike me) and was able to turn women away like that.

I used to go to Heavenly bodies back in the early to mid-90's, when it was always under construction. Definitely some nice trim back then. Haven't been in at least 5 years, if not longer.

JohnnyBeBad
03-10-03, 23:17
I was last at Bodies several years ago and it was overpriced and oversupervised in the back rooms. Definitely NOT worth the money. Anyway,cruised through Mannheim over the weekend and it was DEAD. As usual. However,talking to a friend at the 7-11 at Mannheim & Fullerton,he told me that one of the regular cops who comes in for coffee told him that a he-she was in the area.The cop told him that he was a tall black(around 6 foot) and that he had a cute face and it was hard to tell he is a dude. So anyone in that area picking up a tall bsw-BEWARE! Maywood was also dead,so I called it a weekend.

Jonny
03-11-03, 00:50
Here's a little poll for you guys:

I have a vacation coming up. What city, within a one day drive, will provide the best action for the best prices. I'm talking about SW's, escorts, strip clubs, whatever.

In other words, where would you go to get the most bang for your buck?

ChicagoBoy23
03-11-03, 01:06
Across the river from St. Louis

They are very loose with rules in strip joints (ie private dances)

Hot girls

However pretty expensive $30 each

Member #2944
03-11-03, 03:49
Maybe Rockford?

The midwest just isn't very good for this type of thing.

kdawg346
03-11-03, 04:58
Well, I'd rank the top three in this order 1)E.Stlouis, by far & away, probably a dozen full nude strip clubs, MP's & plenty of SW's all over that slum. My experience has only been SC's, nice & dirty, live sex shows, some have FS & swingers meets , great stage action, really in your face type of entertainment. Seen some
interesting things here over the years that I haven't seen anywhere else.

2) Rockford, lots of fashion & MP joints, not as much street action
like a few years ago, used to be a gold mine. LE was doing nightly stings for a long time, really put a dent in the action but not dead either.

3) Davenport/Rock Island, LE has cracked down a lot, still SW's
& bars where they hang out. Some fashion & MP joints. 3 great nude strip clubs on the IA side but forget about extras.

Bishop69
03-11-03, 05:06
Thanks for the info guys.

As for the Heavenly Bodies question it's just like most of the clubs in the city IT both SUCKS and BLOWS no chance at all for hook ups ( I used to work at Scarletts in downtown so I have a line on most of the clubs in the area) the best place for a possible hookup is a small club right off the expressway in Gary it used to be called Joker's now it's called Body Heat , also some great BSW and WSW action to be had up and down Broadway Cheap too 10 for a BBJ and 20 for a straight

Well hoped that helped you poontang hunters out there

P.S. great BSW just posted her website www.geocities.com/krispleasure give her a shot cheap prices too 20 for a half and half ( she'll even supply a safeplace to do the deed out of the cold and away from the prying eyes of the CPD ) Just had a 2 girl session with her and another WSW all in all it only ran me 60 bucks and it was a total blast ( a complete around the world filled all openings )

Skunkbrother
03-11-03, 05:53
all4fun and others playing around with code on this forum: FYI there is a test message area under site administration that you can use to get all of your code worked out, instead of wasting bandwidth on this forum.

Squat
03-11-03, 10:18
Just returned from a business trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina, last Friday. Man, being a hobbyist, there's no place like BA for any MP or F/S escorts. I'm not sure whether I should post this in my hometown Chicago, or in BA in Argentina section, but since I know a few hobbyists in Chicago area, I'll drop a line here.

Most of you guys know the economic crisis in BA, so this hobby becomes very cheap in dollars. First of all, the Argentine girls are mixtures of Italian, Spanish, Russian, and Hispanic. You'll find variety of tastes. There are many strip joints where you can pick out a girl, negotiate, and take them with you to your hotel. I was there for only 3 days, but each day I had a different girl who I picked up for (US)$62 to spend overnite. I won't bore you guys with details, but every imaginable positions were performed, with multiple cups. I even visited MP, where shower, massage, and h/j can be had for $10. Instead, I chose b/j for $15. Even 'Greek' session can be had for additional $10. Hey Chrome - that's what I call a massage session.

Hey guys, Argentine girls are beautiful... BA puts Chicago to shame... Next time you guys plan on vacation, definitely consider BA...

All4Fun
03-11-03, 11:29
[QUOTE]Originally posted by happygardener
[i]All4fun

It does not appear any of your tests worked. If they did, we....

HappyGardener,

Thanks for the info regarding vB codes! It seems that I am misinterpreting vB to be visual Basic codes.

Happy Hunting
All4Fun

shoot me an email... (allfourfun2003@yahoo.com)

All4Fun
03-11-03, 12:11
All techies or technically inclined,

The message below was sent to me....and I thought I'd pass the message along to see if anyone can help the lurker come to the light
==========================================
I have been trying to log on to WSG and become a regular contributor. I was hoping you could help me. I seem to be having a technical glitch.

I have registered, received a code number, entered it and that's were it all seems to end.

I was told in an asiistance e-mail (form letter) about cookies,caps, etc. and none of it applies. I have checked my cookies after an attempted log-on and there is one in my cookie file every time. I've tried to find a place to change my password but can't seem to find the right page or link. I keep getting the same "message" asking me to log-in.

I've tried another password, got the number code, logged-in, saw that I was denied editing or posting again.

I seem to get to a point and then it all stops. If I try a made up password with my "screen name" it tells me I have the wrong password, so it apparently recognizes me.

A couple of questions:

Is the first opportunity to log-in at the bottom of the page listing all of the states?

I've tried here, no dice.

The "message" page (form) that appears when you attempt to post, if I fill it out it goes to a page that welcomes me and tells me that I can wait 5 seconds (?) or I canclick here to be taken to the forums page. If I choose eithe rone it takes me to the forums page but at the bottom it tells me that I can't post or edit.

I'm stumped, any ideas??? I think I could be a real contributor to the site if only I could do more than lurk.

Thanks, Nelson
===========================

[email=allfourfun2003@yahoo.com]All4Fun

HappyGardener
03-11-03, 12:34
Originally posted by Jonny
Here's a little poll for you guys:

I have a vacation coming up. What city, within a one day drive, will provide the best action for the best prices. I'm talking about SW's, escorts, strip clubs, whatever.

In other words, where would you go to get the most bang for your buck?

If you can stomach the long drive, one of the best strip clubs i have ever been to is Platinum Plus in Memphis. Huge place, comfortable chairs, good music at a level that you can still talk above. Great women who wander around all night, and are willing to sit and talk before a private dance. everytime I have been there, i have been offered a 2 for 1 private dance---2 songs for the price of one that has stretched to three. It does cost $40 for a dance, but everytime the girl has either grinded me to completion or stroked me to completion. I learned after the first time to load the pockets with a napkin or bandana. One guy told me slips on a condom before hand so it blasts into the condom and doesn't leave a mess in his underwear. Great conversation to have in a strip club with another guy.

Check the Brooklyn postings in the Illinois section. That is just north of East St. Louis. and check the St.Louis postings as well. I have a friend that I travel with a lot and he and I both still talk about a couple of nights we had there a few years ago on a business trip. It is (or was, things change) a pretty lawless town. Lots of strip clubs bookstores, MPs and dangerous streets off the main drag.

We went to several places that night and ended up in a place called Dollies Funhouse, kind of out in the country. It was a Tuesday night, so the place was empty and the girls were doing anything for a dollar. Anything. It was a once in a lifetime experience in a life of going to strip clubs. the moon and stars had to be in perfect alignment that night.

Otherwise the Midwest is pretty bland. Indy is a 4 hour drive and i hear the red garter is pretty good, but LE has clamped down pretty hard there from what I hear. No AMP's or MPs there anymore.

Louisville seems to have an active board, but I never read the posts.

Finally on H. Bodies. Chester and I were probably bumping into each other back in the 90's because that was when i used to go there. I think that panthose was there for protection. and warmth as that place was (and still may be) under construction. The girls also used to duct tape their tops so you could not see any nipple. But the beer used to be cheap and it was a good place tokill time waiting for traffic to die down.

Clubking01
03-11-03, 12:45
I was once told by someone that as long as H. Bodies was under "construction", they were exempt from certain local ordinances. That may make sense why its been "under construction" for 8-10 yrs now.

Big D
03-11-03, 12:45
When I was in college we used to go over to Peoria for fun. They have a good strip club across the river, and a crappy one (Big Al's) in downtown Peoria. They also have bars that are open like all night, a riverboat casino, and a college. Seems like there ought to be some action there.

Also, the town is kind of depressed, so there should be some fun to be had. I think the SWs are not too far from downtown. Check out the Peoria board and see if there is any more information there.

Devlin
03-11-03, 13:45
What's up dawgs,

i was cruising cicaro avenue from 47th to 115th and saw a few sw's. there was white, black, latinz, atians and chinese.

well, you dawgs no this top dawg, so i picked me up a white one near the fastfood restarant near the busy intersection. she had blonde hair and avg bodi. she took my rod long and deep all for thirty bones. agian, shes hangs by the light pole near the busy street!

i called SHARICE and KRIS/Pleasure they are smokin' and sounds hot. I DON'T MIND THE SMELL OF BACON so this dawg will visit and then travel to the gold coast for some action.

Any good leads send my way!
Devlin

HappyGardener
03-11-03, 15:30
Big D hits 100!!!

Whoo!!
You go D!

Devlin
03-11-03, 16:08
HELLO DOGS,

HERE I AM AGAIN. I FORGOT TO POST THIS REVIEW. I WAS OUT ON THE 4TH SATURDAY AFTER THE 3RD FRIDAY IN FEBRUARY AND HOOKED UP WITH A LATIN/POLISH GIRL NAMED MARIA ANA.

SHE NORMALLY WORKS ON 47TH BETWEEN CENTRAL AND ASHLAND. SHE CAN BE FOUND NEAR THE BLUE MAIL BOX NEAR THE LOCAL NEIGHBORHOOD STORE. ANYWAY, SHE HAS BLACK HAIR AND WEIGHS 100lbs-200lbs. SHE ROCKED MY WORLD!

I HAVE HER NUMBER BUT I TOLD HER I WON'T GIVE IT OUT UNTIL SHE SAYS ITS OK!

i hope my information is helpful.
Devlin

MWM
03-11-03, 16:33
You guys forgot to mention Detroit/Windsor. It's leagl in Windsor and you can have a great hour with an indie for $100 US. Also, in Detroit you have some great action on Michigan Ave. Better looking girls than Chicago in my experience.

Is Devlin OK?

Big D
03-11-03, 17:02
MWM,
You are the man. Windsor is THE place for this guy to go. The looney is worth next to nothing, and at least some of the action is legal. Gas is expensive, so fill up in Detroit, but otherwise, Windsor is the perfect solution. Only about 5 hours from Chicago too. Thank God you brought a voice of sanity to our ravings.

Devlin, you the dawg! What up, playa? I keeps tellin' da hos to hate tha game, not da playas, but dey ain't even tryin' to hear dat. By the way, she was between 100 and 200 lbs.? I think I've seen her. Central to Ashland? Yeah, I been there. The LOCAL store and the BLUE box. That's all I need, dawg. Ima work dat ass out!

You know I can't do the little winks, but I'd put one here if I could.

HappyGardener
03-11-03, 17:24
Duh, Windsor of course. I was just up in Detroit, but did not have the time to go across the border. They have a wonderful ballet there, with many fine arts clubs to enjoy the ballet.

Check out the WSG postings but there is another forum called Windsor escorts.org or net that has a lot of listings. And the prices seemed very reasonable and the girls seemed not as snooty as ********* girls.

kdawg346
03-11-03, 19:05
I've been to Windsor 20 or more times in the last 5 years, I really love Canada, you notice right away how much cleaner & safe it is
then across the river in Detoilet.

What I always do is park in the Casino garage, exchange my USD
currency, like for $60 you'll get back over $90 Canadian, can't go wrong there, then just walk a few blocks down Chatham, there's 3 nude clubs, my favorite is Jason's, mostly perfect 10's or better,
a lot of Montreal girls, real classy place.

Keep in mind Windsor is no-touch, at least the downtown clubs are, there's 4 others in the area but never have tried them.

Walking Around
03-11-03, 19:49
Went out last night in the Logan Square area. I saw a real hot latin girl on Armitage but a guy picked her up before I could move in. Didn't see much else. Hoping for some warmer weather to bring out more girls.

Walking Around
03-11-03, 19:54
Squat I know what you mean. I was down south and the Latin girls are just incredible. I hope to start finding more latinas here in Chicago.

liner
03-11-03, 22:19
Can any guys tell some info about fun at Hyde Park area?

Chief_Wiggum
03-11-03, 22:39
Originally posted by Bishop69
Thanks for the info guys.

As for the Heavenly Bodies question it's just like most of the clubs in the city IT both SUCKS and BLOWS no chance at all for hook ups ( I used to work at Scarletts in downtown so I have a line on most of the clubs in the area) the best place for a possible hookup is a small club right off the expressway in Gary it used to be called Joker's now it's called Body Heat , also some great BSW and WSW action to be had up and down Broadway Cheap too 10 for a BBJ and 20 for a straight

[snip]

Wha'ts all this talk about HBs? I agree, it both sucks and blows in terms of getting action. Action is _hard_ to get, but the chicks are nice to look at, better than most in IL (except maybe Scarlett's). Ton's o' foreign chicks, but I like 'em foreign. However, you can work things out if a) you're somewhat attractive; b) throw down cash (I'm talking $500+ over a period of time, at least $250/session); c) go there a lot so that they recognize you. Oh, and they do topless for $15/song, some but not all.

Is Body Heat still open, or are you talking about Club Topps? I haven't been in IN for a while (except to gamble). Broadway is dead now (at least from what I've seen last month), and it's mostly ghetto bsw, like 1 or 2 on the scale. Maybe things will get better warmer.

On a side note, someone mentioned being on Rush st this past weekend, and I was, too. However, I didn't see anything resembling a SW. Is there a lot of action on Rush? I would like to pick up something higher than a 7.

Member #2944
03-12-03, 03:33
I love Latin Girls too....except for when they get older and get the latin "spread" on the thighs and ass.

I haven't been to the windsor ballet in years...but yes, it blew away anything in the states.

HappyG, we have probably fucked many of the same women. LOL

Gooch
03-12-03, 11:26
I could never go to HB's alot because I had a relative that stripped there. I just couldn't get into that. It's all clear now, but I know the place is a cash vacuum, so I've stayed away. But I heard from this relative that they kept stiffing the contractors, then hiring new ones. That's why it took so long to renovate.

Skonsk
03-12-03, 11:53
As a new poster I've shared most of my recent experiences that seem relevant.

Now I have a question. I mostly go to places relatively near downtown on extenced lunch. I had already known about members only - and from reading this forum had found out about the bakery and Aplus.

Not sure of the future of the bakery - some times its hard to get a noontime appointment at A+ - I do enjoy the fashion shows as members only on Wed and Fri when I can get there.

Are there other places I am missing within a reasonable distance from the loop?

Thanks for any answers

Clubking01
03-12-03, 13:05
I agree that the quality at H. Bodies is very good overall with respect to looks. Yes, there are a lot of Polish and Russian girls. They are also mostly good looking, but they can also be out for the $$ in their attitudes (i.e. pushy, etc). And for some reason, they don't always smell as good. While most of the girls douse themselves in perfume, for some reason many of the eastern euros smell more like they just left the gym without taking a shower. (Just one man's opinion). For the most part, H. Bodies is a good way to part with a great deal of $$, and very little satisfaction. But like gambling, you should go in there with the mindset that you are paying just for what you get: Attractive girls dancing for you. If you are looking to get-off, chances are slim. If you are looking to hook up, chances are probably slimmer.

I don't see any problem with a discusion on strip clubs in light of the inconsistent SW action.

We can only hope that with the Mayoral election behind us, and the impending spring weather, that the street action will pick up.

There is a certain allure attached to latin girls. I think there is a definite sensuality that comes through in their looks that makes them so appealing. No comment on Chester's "spread" statement, as I've already offended eastern euro dancers. LOL

Happy and SAFE Hunting!

All4Fun
03-12-03, 14:18
I love Latin Girls too....except for when they get older and get the latin "spread" on the thighs and ass.

I haven't been to the windsor ballet in years...but yes, it blew away anything in the states.

HappyG, we have probably fucked many of the same women. LOL

Chester,

I agree with you! I think Latinas are fine! I've always liked the filipinas since some have the spanish blood mixed in there....always gets to me!

all4fun

drdrew
03-12-03, 16:15
I am wondering if anybody has been to the Steam Room or now called the Dogg Pound that Chester keeps posting on Mondays. I live close and am interested. What is the population like. Would a white male stand out. What about qualtity of women and action, and pricing.
Thanks for any info

Devlin
03-12-03, 17:00
DrDrew, i DON'T think Chester has attended the Monday Nite Party but was just passing the info along.

i have read a decent review posted in yahoo groups. the bash was said to be in a Secure Place. the girls are mostly black with some hispanic and white dancers. the onlookers are a orderly group of black, hispanic and white horndogs.

before you enter, you are searched. i have never heard or read of any problems at the party which has been around for awhile. since it is in your neck of the woods, pay a visit and please post a review.

Play safe, Happy hunting

Big D
03-12-03, 17:07
Drew,
There have been a few reviews on the WSG, I think. Use the search function. However, I second Devlin in saying that you should swing by and check it out. If it sucks, you took a cheap one for the team, if it rocks, you can preach it to the rest of us.

Dr. Drew, Adam Carolla would want you to do it!

Timmy
03-12-03, 17:49
was out and about this afternoon and ran it to candy/kimmy, a 5'9', plus size bsw near kostner and 16th. 5 on sw scale. nice tits with heart tat on left one. cbj 20 with a 5 tip. she seems to hanging out in a car in the industrial area just west of kostner/16th.

Member #2944
03-12-03, 19:04
I must have forgotten to post...

I did go to check them out a few times, but never went in.

There is always a large black man watching the gate, but he was nice (talked to him a few times) and didn't have any attitude problems.

Finally, a few weeks ago I decided to go for it.

I would say 90% of the clientel is black, and so are most of the women. There are curtain / chair setups all around and they are manned by security. There is lots of security and you have to check your coat and hats and you get patted down and a pass over with a metal detector.

The free beer sucks, whatever brand it is, tastes like shit.

You can get into the private rooms for as little as 40 dollars and spend up to several hundred. The bouncers keep too close a watch on the curtained rooms, in my opinion. Looking in all the time to make sure the girl is ok, etc. The girls know how to work it for tips and they are queens of the upsell.

I only went once and I didnt' get any names of girls, but I would imagine they don't consistently have the same girls around every time they throw the "party". I stayed for a few hours, had a few "curtain calls' and called it a night. Spent about 200 bucks.

Dillinger
03-12-03, 22:01
Made phone contact with my 3rd WSW experience who works the north ave and gold coast area. Found out she is pictured on midnight chicago escort website for a wooping 350/hr. I'll stick with sex in the car

Dillinger
03-12-03, 22:03
By the way cruised the gold coast last night and there was heavy LE presence. On more than two occasion had them riding on my ass for a block or two. After noticing a John getting pinched with a blonde WSW who by the way looked Hot I decided to call it a night.

Ratso
03-13-03, 11:49
Originally posted by Devlin
SHE NORMALLY WORKS ON 47TH BETWEEN CENTRAL AND ASHLAND. SHE CAN BE FOUND NEAR THE BLUE MAIL BOX NEAR THE LOCAL NEIGHBORHOOD STORE. ANYWAY, SHE HAS BLACK HAIR AND WEIGHS 100lbs-200lbs. Devlen - Wow! Either you haven't pinned it down very well (stop and think for a second about how much pushin-cushion there was), or that girl has gotta get off the diet roller coaster! Did you mean '100-120'?

Went out Wed night between 1am and 3am.... picked up 'Stacey' at the Shell Station, corner of Western/North. Cute, nicely dressed WSW with great little petite body.... causing a bit of a swirl of hunter-traffic, but I managed to discretely collect her after she bailed out of a car where the guy didn't want to pay her rates! She asked for $120 (1/2 & 1/2), and we negotiated $70. As I was hunting for a parking spot, a blue&white briefly got on our tail and LOOKOUT, this girl was like a ferret trapped in a small cage.... musta been on crack or speed cuz she went ballistic, yelling driving instructions to me, cursing, etc..... B&W finally turned off and it took her 2-3 minutes to calm down. But then all was well and she gave an excellent CBJ, followed by FS where she started on top and finished on her back, moaning and screamin like my girlfriend! Really quite a turnon cuz it took quite a while to work it in to her tight little box, and she was verbalizing a lot of sexy encouragement! She had a bit of an attitude at first (" I'm an escort and only out here cuz I gotta payoff a loan today " - yeah right, is that why her pimp called her twice to ask why it was taking so long), and the cop really set her off, but we got over it and it was GOOOOOD. Have contact info for regular posters. WSW, age-about 25, <100lbs, very small but perky tits, cute face, dresses well.

So an hour later I've recovered my testosterone levels, and I find Nicole, about a block north of Pulaski and Grand. BSW, also about 25, great little body too! Wow, she had a lot of energy and aimed to please also.... $30 for 1/2 & 1/2. Considering the price, her great body and cute face, I'll be calling her too! Too bad she's a crackhead.... afterward, she wanted me to drive around while she 'tried to find her sister'.... but it quickly became clear she was looking for a corner scumdealer.

It was Wed night.... but it was warm out!, and there were quite a few girls out.... spring is almost here boys, and that'll put some spring back in your schwonger fer sure.

Chester - thanks for the review on Dog House, or whatever they call it.... I've been interested and drove by the address, but tense about going in.... sounds like something I'll pass on now.
-RATSO

hoodas
03-13-03, 12:09
Ratso, visited Sharice last night, she says hi. I'm interested in Stacey's info, can you 'backchannel' me at hoodashoodas@yahoo.com ? Thanks!

All4Fun
03-13-03, 13:02
Originally posted by hoodas
Ratso, visited Sharice last night, she says hi. I'm interested in Stacey's info, can you 'backchannel' me at hoodashoodas@yahoo.com ? Thanks!

Can you guys backchannel me about Sharice? She sounds like a good GFE! Can I get Stacey's info also?

Happy Hunting,
[email=AllfourFun2003@yahoo.com]All4Fun[email]

Member #2944
03-13-03, 20:01
Ratso,

Stacey is one of Shampoo's girls. (http://www.chicagoplaygirls.com)

She does work escort, but the streets are their main source of income.

She is a heroin and crack addict. I know this for a fact. Btw...she is 20 years old.

She is Shampoo's bottom ***** now.

Ratso
03-13-03, 20:38
Chester - As usual, your info is a bullseye.... went to chicagoplaygirls and there 'Stacey' was, named 'Innocent'. Figured she was a an h-crackhead.... still a good fuck though! I recall some of your prior comments about what an ass Shampoo is.... what's "She is Shampoo's bottom ***** now." mean? ***** equals w h o r e?

Oh, that's interesting.... the message board substituted ***** when I tried to use the word w h o r e , but didn't mind a bit when I used the word fuck or ****. Wierd.

-RATSO

Ratso
03-13-03, 20:45
Interestingly, the ph# Stacey/Innocent gave me isn't the same as the webpage's ph#.... do you suppose she has the balls to cut Shampoo out of the revenue picture?! I do.

-RATSO

Member #2944
03-13-03, 21:43
Ratso,

First of all, if you don't stop with your annoying markup shit, I'm never going to answer your questions again.

The # for the escort service is a pager. The # stacey gave you is her cell phone #.

Bottom Beotch (spelled wrong because the board censors) means she is the most senior or favorite "ho" of the pimp.

Nevertheless, she gets thrown out on her ass to work the streets.

As someone posted on this board before, she thinks she's in love with Shampoo, when he's really just pimping her out.

Ratso, by the way, you don't recover your testosterone levels. Your testosterone level doesn't go down or up during sex. As a matter of fact, your testosterone level is highest in the morning (or whatever is morning for you if you work a different shit) because your testosterone level is regulated by your pituitary gland and directly related to your circadium rhythms. That's why so many boys and men have morning erections (aka teepee).

What you really mean was that your penis and testicles were sufficiently recovered from the first round and you were able to achieve an erection again. Try Viagra, not necessarily if you need to get it up, but it helps keep it up and can help shorten the amount of time between sessions.

Lookin4action
03-13-03, 22:06
I have heard about Member's Only from dancers who dance at the Playpen and Carl's in Melrose Park. Where is it located and how is the neighborhood? Also what days is it open? I want to stop in there this weekend if I can.

Member #2944
03-13-03, 22:12
I'm writing a book on prostitution (no, it will probably never get printed, but I'm hoping to publish it on the internet.) and I need to conduct a somewhat unscientific survey. You can either post the answers here or back channel them to me @ chesterchicago@hotmail.com

1. Do you always conduct the sexual acts with condom? Y or N

If N, then answer 2 and 3.
2. If not, then what acts do you do without a condom? (bbbj, etc.)

3. What factors do you consider when you do not use a condom. (looks, relationship with provider, excitement, extra money, etc.)

4. How worried about STD's are you? (regardless of condom usage)

Not worried, somewhat worried, moderately worried or very worried.

5. How does your answer to # 4 effect what services you are willing to pay a provider for?

6. If you have known a girl for sometime, are you more, less or the same likely to have "safe" sex with her.

7. Do you feel more comfortable having unprotected sex with a provider after you have known her for a while? What amount of time would you estimate?

8. What percentage of prostitutes (street, call girl or otherwise) do you think use illegal or abuse prescription drugs?

9. Have you ever done anything out of the ordinary to make a prostitute "Happy"? i.e. Get her drugs, buy her drugs, buy her clothing, pay for hotel room, etc.

10. What is the average time you have known a provider. (one or two visits, a month, long term relationship, etc.)

11. If the relationship with a provider ends, what is the reason? i.e. Her # didn't work anymore and she disappeared, I couldn't stand her anymore so I didn't call her anymore, etc.)

12. What reasons or feelings caused you to be interested in prostitution?

13. Have you ever tried to "rescue" a provider from an abusive relationship or a pimp? If so, please provide details.

14. What do you consider to be "out of bounds" for a provider. i.e. calling your home after midnight, calling when she knows your wife is home but doesn't care because she needs $, etc.

15. Have you met, conversed with or had a relationship with a provider's "pimp"?

Thanks.

Chester

Wilgeo
03-14-03, 00:36
Any suggestions for a visitor to chicago, regarding some adult fun and action. Never been to Chicago before, but very interested in finding success in your city. I will be visiting from SLC, and have several # I can exchange.

GrantBurger
03-14-03, 02:57
WARNING!!!!

Sting on Wabansia about 10:30 tonight!! Had a HSW in a white jacket and she was all alone, no other SW's out. The police were slick, not using detective unmarked cars. They used regular cars, probably repos from stings. They were driving 91 corollas, or things like that, both cars were red. When I went to drive past the "SW" in the alley, one car was behind me, and the other car was coming at me, and wouldn't move out of my way, they were probably ready for the BUST. Saw them arrest a young buck, and that was that!! PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND SMART!!

Ratso
03-14-03, 08:06
MWM - just fyi, your safemail address got rejected by the safemail server as 'non existent'.
-RATSO

Ratso
03-14-03, 08:08
I don't understand why they would sting on Wabansia.... I, for one, don't even bother cruisin that street anymore.... haven't seen a girl there since forever!
-RATSO

All4Fun
03-14-03, 11:41
....(cut out for bandwidth consideration...

Chester,

Thanks for the contact on Innocent. I was watching a show/report on Discovery about the sexes (men/women) and it is suggested, albeit not proven, that if it was not for our chemicals/brain signals blocking other signals to our wacker, we would be constantly erect. It's an interesting thought! I'm trying to think of situations that refute that hypothesis. ...after a sexual encounter and ultimately ejaculation, we lose that interest and think of other things....hence limpness...but given enough time...we do get back our ability! ..oops..well, that's a pro-hypothesis thought!

All4Fun (AllFourFun2003@yahoo.com)

All4Fun
03-14-03, 11:46
Questions for all...

I noticed that when you add a report, your post number increments, but when you quote someone (ie. respond to his/her quote, your post number stays the same. Is that a true observation?

All4Fun (AllFourFun2003@yahoo.com)

JohnnyBeBad
03-14-03, 15:25
I would watch out for stings,especially this weekend with the weather due to be nice.Was on Madison yesterday and picked up Angela,a light skinned bsw,just west of Kilbourn.She said she had a friend and wanted to know if I wanted to get a room and do a threesome. Passed on that,but got some good bbbj from her anyway for 25.Good Hunting this weekend but BE CAREFUL!

Redhue
03-14-03, 16:30
Tried Olga’s EMP in Skokie yesterday afternoon. Asked for Olga but was given “May-Lee”, 40ish Russian. Provided a good, sensual massage, including hot stone treatment, but that is as far as it went. Refused to give a goodbye handshake, after repeated requests…but provided that old line of “next time”. However told me to ask for Helena the “next time”. After she left, and I was getting dressed Helena came to the door and gave me her card. I suspect in the meantime May-Lee told her what I wanted. Anyway Helena asked how the massage went, and told me they have 5 girls there. The facility is very clean. As reported before .8 at the door.

When leaving I walked north on Bronx, and at 8822 there is Maria’s Massage Therapy. Only less than I block north of Dempster.

Devlin
03-14-03, 17:08
Johnnybebad,

i appreciate your reviews and i sent you an email!

descender
03-14-03, 20:32
Originally posted by Bishop69

P.S. great BSW just posted her website www.geocities.com/krispleasure give her a shot cheap prices too 20 for a half and half ( she'll even supply a safeplace to do the deed out of the cold and away from the prying eyes of the CPD ) Just had a 2 girl session with her and another WSW all in all it only ran me 60 bucks and it was a total blast ( a complete around the world filled all openings ) [/i]Bishop69, do you have a contact # for Kris? The # on the website doesn't seem to work.

Lookin4action
03-14-03, 20:50
I have heard that Member's Only is located in the city on Ashland or something to that effect but what is the address and when is it open? I am new here but I can assure you that I'm not LE. Email me at s_mel76@yahoo.com if you can tell me a little about this place or any other clubs that provide good grindage in the area.

Ratso
03-14-03, 21:45
Questions for all...

I noticed that when you add a report, your post number increments, but when you quote someone (ie. respond to his/her quote, your post number stays the same. Is that a true observation?

Just tested your theory, and got credit for both an authored-only post, and for a quoted-only post (in another forum area).

I got confused previously cuz the archive printout uses your most recent post-count for all your prior posts.... so if you look back on previous pages it looks like your post count isn't incrementing.... but the board displays the old messages with your current post-count.

-RATSO

Dillinger
03-14-03, 22:22
Whats with all the non SW related posts. What the F*CK. Now i see why people have a post count of 300+ mostly BS. Anyway anyone have any info on this place on pulaski and belmont called Dimensions. Saw their post on the gentlemans pages and cruised through there only saw a dingy sign with the words Dimensions and conincidently as i was reading the sign an LE car pulls up and gets out and goes into the place ???? What the F*CK!! I called yesterday and some guy answers the phone. Nothing good usally comes out of places where there is a guy working the front desk Anyway its erotic shows for half hour or 1hr. Anyone have any first hand experience???

dillinger on the lookout diligently

All4Fun
03-15-03, 10:23
Originally posted by Ratso
Just tested your theory, and got credit for both an authored-only post, and for a quoted-only post (in another forum area).

---

Thanks Ratso. I noticed that the increment is not necessarily right away...there is some lag time....

Happy Hunting,
All4Fun (allfourfun2003@yahoo.com)

Antonio
03-15-03, 14:15
Originally posted by wilgeo
Any suggestions for a visitor to chicago, regarding some adult fun and action. Never been to Chicago before, but very interested in finding success in your city. I will be visiting from SLC, and have several # I can exchange.

Since people on this board have no way of knowing whether or not you're LE, it's not likely you'll get many tips. However, one place beyond the reach of Illinois cops is the Peking Spa in E.Chicago, IN, approximately 35 minutes from downtown Chicago by car. Very nice selection of Korean ladies ($2=FS), and you can read about it on the IN board, NW/Gary, including directions and suggested masseuses. But I thought the only way a person from Utah could have sex outside the marital bounds is by getting another wife.

JohnnyBeBad
03-15-03, 17:46
First-Dev,I got your e-mail. THANKS for thr info. Sent you something back. Now-On yahoo-Chicago Streetwalkers- some dude asked about English Speaking Polish Lady. It is suppose to be a cleaning service that I assume polishes knobs rather well. I've never heard of though. Anyone got info on this agency??

traveler60657
03-16-03, 02:47
Hey everyone,

I am new to the board and have a question I wanted to pose. I was wondering if there is anywhere in Chicago where "annonymous" sex takes place from time to time. By this I mean where free sex exists without money being exchanged. Oh, I am referring to opposite sex partners since I am not homosexual. Does this stuff exist or am I hopelessly dreaming? I grew up in St. Louis and remembered hearing about a place in a public park where people would congregate but never found out if it was just a rumor or not. All imput is appreciated.

Thanks.

JohnSmi108
03-16-03, 05:38
I did a quick pass tonight of North and then Armitage at around 1am and saw nothing. Traffic on North was really heavy. I notice a long line near RedDog. I forgot to try to find those overhead cameras.

stay safe, John Smith

BigGuy590
03-16-03, 09:00
Did the usual cruise Saturday 5:00 AM to 7:00 AM North Ave. west of Damen to Central Park and then up to Armitage west to Cicero and then back east to California. Not much LE but no SW's except for a black girl east of Pulaski on Armitage. Still have not found Sonyia.

At 7:45 AM was ready to give up when at North and Western picked up a 5'10" blonde named Lisa about 30 years old and a nice rack good looking about a 7 on SW scale of 10. I could see in my rear view mirror that the vehicle behind was all pissed off that I got to her first. Gave a really good bbbj for $50.00. I don't usually pay that much but she was good looking and told me she gives excellent bbbj. She said that she is usually out about 3:00 to 4:00 AM but LE was out in full force at that time so she came back later in the morning. No contact phone number.

Ynot
03-16-03, 18:07
Ratso,

You may want to cease posting blue text. In the FAQ's for this forum, you will find in FAQ #40 that posting blue text is reserved for the moderator. If you continue to do this, Jackson may choose to ban you from this board. Also, with overuse, formatting loses its effect and becomes annoying.

Ratso
03-16-03, 18:11
Stopped in on my 'fave female', Sharice, on Sat morning.... damn she knows how to wind me up to get a full release! Never in a rush....

Anyway, here's my whorereport for Sat morning.... leaving Sharice's place, I traveled westbound on 16th street to Cicero. As you go west from Pulaski, the whole stretch on 16th, from Pulaski to the railroad tracks (about 1/8 mile west of Kostner), there were about 7 hookers walking the street! A couple of them looked worth stopping for as they were either young (but legal I think), and/or cute!

Also, as many of you probably already know (hopefully not firsthand).... there was a big sting Sat night on Cicero, between Armitage and Fullerton. News report, at about 10:20pm, said 32 'johns' were already nabbed and their vehicles taken,.... and it was still ongoing!
-RATSO

urbancowboy
03-16-03, 20:15
Visited Aplus on Elston this afternoon.

Saw Bridget - beautiful girl, a real sweetheart - early/mid 20s, lots of curves.

Had 1/2 & 1/2 for $ plus house fee and tip.

Will definitely repeat if she's there next time the "urge" hits.

Check out the webpage to schedule a therapy session:

http://www.aplusmassagetherapy.com

Ratso
03-16-03, 22:39
Ynot - Tnx for warning about blue text.... will cease and desist blue immediately.... am tired of spending time to make these wonderful creations and getting so very little 'artiste' recognition from the board members anyway.... lol. Will be keeping my color signature though.
-RATSO

Bizzie
03-17-03, 00:36
Hey guys,

My first post on chicago board.
I am starting my research on chicago, almost 5 weeks ahead of my visit.

I am looking for some links/websites for outcall escorts.

It'll be my first time in chicago. How safe is outcall (in my hotel room) in general?

Any helpful hints?

Thanks.

Bishop69
03-17-03, 02:08
hey guys kris's contact #312-450-0265. Check you later

descender
03-17-03, 03:51
I've visited A Plus a grand total of 4 times in the last month or so. The first two times I had Suzie--exactly as described previously, so I have nothing new to add there. The last two times I've had Bridgette and Angie, respectively. Bridgette I saw Thursday night. I decided to go out on a limb (albeit a very sturdy one, given the vibes) and ask for everything. This was granted for a .6 gratuity. Service was decent.

This last Saturday afternoon, I went again (warm weather + nothing else happening). I called first and was told that of the two girls working--Angie and Lexi, both African-American--only Angie was available for the time requested. That was a serious disappointment once I saw Lexi--tall, great slender body, nice (fake) blond hair, light-skinned. But Angie was good-looking, with a nice body--she just didn't compare well to Lexi.

Anyway, Angie was as accommodating as Bridgette--service was good, tip was .75. I imagine Lexi would do FS for slightly more. But the atmosphere was vaguely threatening the last two times.

By the way, when I was led in by the black guy who's always there, he pointed to the two girls and said "OK, which one?" I didn't know which one was Angie, and was staring at the blond with hopeful stupefaction, who then said "Oh no--he's gonna do Angie." I guess Suzie's days are the Disney version.

Devlin
03-17-03, 12:44
Hey dudes,

i was out friday during the evening rush hour on Cicero avenue and also 63rd street, i saw Zilch. my pipe really needed to be drained so i went out again during the late evening hours and once more things were dead. finally, i was on 47th street near Rockwell and met "Diane".

Diane is a wsw and a veteran of 47th st., i haven't seen her in a very long time, the years haven't been kind to her. she is a (3) about 5'7", slender, shoulder length auburn hair. Diane is a easy going person who speaks AWESOME french! damn, i am really glad i ran into her. Diane's language skills make up for her looks.

Play safe, happy hunting

chrome
03-18-03, 15:46
descender:

I was surprised that you found A+ "threatening" while you were there. I was even more shocked when you mentioned that there was a bouncer to watch over things. When I met with Suzie, it was always and just her and I and very laid back. Keep in mind, one of their employees was murdered about a month or so ago. I heard it wasn't related to A+, but it may have scared them shitless. Welcome to the jungle...

bigguy342
03-18-03, 18:50
Hey guys. I'm new to the forum, as if you guys didn't know. I've been a lurker for a little while. I'll do my best to report anything I learn/know about the scene...

chrome...

A+ was my first experience in the realm of the MP (thnx to you guys). i was there a little over a month ago, and I had a great experience. Haven't gone back since because of the dreaded schedule. But I was wondering which of the girls was murdered. I've been planning on going back very soon, and when I checked their site I saw 2 pics have been taken down. I've heard rumor about something happening, but nothing was verified.

Well, I'm glad i found this site and I hope I can offer some helpful info someday...

Ben Dover
03-18-03, 22:09
Hello Guys.....I'm from across the boarder in the NW IN board. I have been reading about A+ and thinking about stopping by.

Can one of you pros tell me about the protocal? Do you pick out the lady? When do you discuss what you want? Do they ask you after the massage? Any help is greatly appreciated.

You folks ever drive to IN, I'd be glad to share what I know to hook you up.

Lookin4action
03-18-03, 22:13
When cruising Cicero Ave on Friday night or Saturday night in the past, I have sometimes seen a tall black sw with what looks like a real good body hanging on the corner of 48th st and Cicero Ave. Does anyone know who I'm talking about and has anyone been with her?

chrome
03-19-03, 11:36
Ben,
Used to be at A+, you had a choice of 4 ladies as shown on the website. After calling all in advance, you'd meet at the MP in private. Now, only Rhonda and Suzie have online photos. From the sounds of an earlier post, you have watchful eyes and ears from another room now as well. On the positive side, the half hour rates for a HJ are worth it.

chrome
03-19-03, 11:53
Another thing Ben...you asked about protocol at A+. If you've been to one MP in your lifetime anywhere in America, the procedure is almost always the same. The only difference I've noticed is that AMP girls wait until the end to request tips, while at EMP's they seem to like to get everything upfront. Go on instinct or past experience...

Skonsk
03-19-03, 12:18
Tried the bakery again - because I couldnt get a noontime appointment at Aplus.

Got Sandy - who I had noticed last time I was there. Nice rack.
however - she did everything different - asked for the money first and then said it wasn't enough - I told her that's what I always payed for a hj . She then immediately gave me a hj and it was over real quick. Then she didnt know what to do - said she was new - said next time after she knew me we would go to the shower. And next time I should spend more and get more services.

I see other massage services besides a+ advertised in the reader under health and wellness - anyone know about any of these and if they are near the loop??

To the person asking about members only - see my post some time ago.

Orangecrush
03-19-03, 14:56
Badass-

Read the reports on ripoffs, but generally things on an outcall situation work out fine if you use a good reputable independent or agency. Try Michelles, Eros and Roomservice 2000. that should give you plenty to ponder as far as agencies go.

JohnnyBeBad
03-20-03, 12:04
While on the subject of RIP-OFFS,lets brush up on some tips for newbies just begininng to experience the joys of streetwalkers. > First,if you are on the prowl looking to pick up a lady,SECURE YOUR WALLET IN THE TRUNK.Yes dudes,many of these ladies will rip you off if given the opportunity and some exist only to rip you off or set you up for a robbery. > >Second,try and pick the spot where you are going to park and if the lady is really trying to get you to go to a specific spot,she may be setting you up. Most of the ladies I've had over the many years don't mind picking a MUTUALLY acceptable spot. >Third,only have the money on you that you want to spend,keeping any other money with your wallet and other valuable(watches,pagers,cell phones)in the trunk. >Fourth,ALWAYS have a spare key to your car on you,as some girls will grab your keys and run. >Lastly, if the lady is real hesitant to get in,it could BE A STING! GOOD HUNTING GUYS!

Ratso
03-20-03, 16:45
Excellent tips JBB.... I'll add one more cuz I've personally experienced it numerous times....

After she gets in and you are driving away from the pickup spot, watch VERY CLOSELY for cars pulling out to follow you. My advice if you see one is to stop the car and tell her to get out. There are a couple reasons for why someone follows you:

[list=1]
The easy and harmless one is that she's got her 'boyfriend' (read "pimp") watching her and he's only gonna follow you to keep an eye on things. This has happened to me plenty of times, and if the girl quickly admits that it's her friend and that he means no harm, I've gone along with it but kept an eye on his car after we parked. Has happened to me at least 6-7 times.

She and her friend intend to rip you off. After you park and your pants are down, almost invariably he'll come up to the car, pounding on the windows, and want his girlfriend outa there cuz he's gonna beat her ass for being on the street again. She's got your money and leaves begging him for mercy. You're just glad he's gone. Has happened to me twice, both times unsuccessful cuz one time I saw him coming and pushed her out a door and locked-em and left, and the other time a blue-n-white rolled by an adjacent corner slowing him enough that I was able to roll.

She doesn't know him either, and he intends to rip you both off after you've found a secluded parking spot. Has never happened to me, but I know some that have had this occur.

She doesn't know him either, and he's a cop who's gonna arrest you both after giving you time to start your thing. This happened to me a few years ago, and even though I spotted him, and we were both fully clothed and just chatting when he (and his radio'ed buddies) came stormtrooping in, I went to jail cuz they lied and put on the report that we were caught butt naked screwing. My only arrest, for anything, ever.... and I got it pitched in court, but it cost me about $1500.00 and more headaches than I can describe.
[/list=1]

I'll only go along with item#1 if I know the girl, or she's a regular on the street (cons get their asses kicked if they hang out too long in one area), or she IMMEDIATELY tells me she knows him and he parks far enough away that I can start my car and leave before he can get out of his car and sprint to mine.... I've asked girls to go tell him to park further away before, and they've gladly obliged.

Anyhow, sounds dangerous eh.... well that is part of the fun, and don't forget that I'm paranoid and extremely cautious.... not braggin, but that's why I've only had one issue in too-many-years-to-mention, and that one required the cop to lie like a dog.

-RATSO

Originally posted by johnnybebad
While on the subject of RIP-OFFS,lets brush up on some tips for newbies just begininng to experience the joys of streetwalkers. > First,if you are on the prowl looking to pick up a lady,SECURE YOUR WALLET IN THE TRUNK.Yes dudes,many of these ladies will rip you off if given the opportunity and some exist only to rip you off or set you up for a robbery. > >Second,try and pick the spot where you are going to park and if the lady is really trying to get you to go to a specific spot,she may be setting you up. Most of the ladies I've had over the many years don't mind picking a MUTUALLY acceptable spot. >Third,only have the money on you that you want to spend,keeping any other money with your wallet and other valuable(watches,pagers,cell phones)in the trunk. >Fourth,ALWAYS have a spare key to your car on you,as some girls will grab your keys and run. >Lastly, if the lady is real hesitant to get in,it could BE A STING! GOOD HUNTING GUYS!

Ratso
03-22-03, 01:44
So I just re-read my last posting (below), and it scared even me.... so I thought I'd add that I've run into 'followers' maybe once in 100 pickups.... so it's rare.... but I have learned to always watch for it.

-RATSO

Azil
03-22-03, 02:02
Checked out Prairie this evening, about 8PM -- it was as lively as I've seen it in a while. About 6-8 girls on Prairie/Calument, between about 45th - 49th. Nothing on the rest of the normal stretch. A couple were fairly nice looking.

No LE prowling, but a couple parked on 47th.

chrome
03-23-03, 20:23
"Angela's Massage & Spa"
On Chicago Ave, 2 blocks west of Damen
60/60 min.

Since I'm moving to Oxnard, CA next week, I wasn't going to drop any $ here, but I was curious to see what I might be missing. Trust me it's not much. By the look of the lobby, this place is almost brand new. The masseuse on staff is rather rundown by comparison. She was showing massive D-cup cleavage which is the only thing good I can say about her. This chick was atleast 50 and heavy make-up was caked over her wrinkles. I saved face by asking if there was an atm nearby and I left.

hoodas
03-23-03, 22:52
Ratso, Chester,

I tried hooking up with Stacey/Innocent, called her yesterday but she quoted me $225!! What the *uck?!?, I told her that I had seen her before on the street and only paid $75, so she replies that she hasn't worked the streets in months and won't take less than $225. So I declined. Oh well, any recommendations on how to talk her down or is it just hit or miss?

Princer
03-24-03, 02:02
Regarding: "Angela's Massage & Spa"
Their HQ used to be in Desplaines, I was a regular to that place, now Angela (She is the owner) waiting for the license renewal, this place was closed for more than 2 months now. Good massage with self release and light touching $75.00 no rules on tips. Also outcall available for $100.

I recently visited the one in Chicago Ave. for $75 real good massage for 45 mts. nothing else. New rooms, the lady with low cut DD size name is Eliene (I dont know the actual spelling) real good in massage, can't expect any thing more.

Desplaines location girls were 30 yrs old, they will open by mid of April, I will post after they open.

Chrome wrote:
"Angela's Massage & Spa"
60/60 min.

Since I'm moving to Oxnard, CA next week, I wasn't going to drop any $ here, but I was curious to see what I might be missing. Trust me it's not much. By the look of the lobby, this place is almost brand new. The masseuse on staff is rather rundown by comparison. She was showing massive D-cup cleavage which is the only thing good I can say about her. This chick was atleast 50 and heavy make-up was caked over her wrinkles. I saved face by asking if there was an atm nearby and I left.

Ratso
03-24-03, 16:45
Chester - that's exactly what Hoodas wants to do to her!

Hoodas - I picked her up at Western & North about 3 weeks ago, negotiated $70 (with great distaste expressed by her!), after she initially requested $150!

When she gave me the ph#, I figured I wouldn't be calling her.... you could tell that she was used to much higher figures!

Oh well.... maybe you'll get lucky and see her on the streets sometime, like I did. Afterwards, I did feel lucky cuz she was one outstanding hump!

-RATSO

Skonsk
03-24-03, 17:11
Was thinking about trying angelas from the reader add because its close to downtown - and went - even after reading the negative comments to see what happened

The woman that met me at the door was probably the woman described by chrome. I asked how much - she gave me the brochure. I asked if she was the massuese - she said no - if i made an appointment for 2:00 the massuese was available then - that she was tall, skinny and pretty and that I would like her.
I couldnt wait till 2 - had to get back to work - so i said next time i'd call for an appointment.

What does anyone make of this??

Feeling the urge - i then went to the bakery - and got a fairly decent hj from rose

All4Fun
03-24-03, 19:35
Originally posted by chrome
"Angela's Massage & Spa"
60/60 min.

Since I'm moving to Oxnard, CA next week, I wasn't going to drop ....

Chrome,

You lucky rats! I had a chance to move back to CA for job related reasons...but the offer wasn't right for the cost of living difference!

Happy Hunting,
All4Fun (allfourfun2003@yahoo.com)

Bishop69
03-25-03, 04:00
Hey guys just wondering if any of you have tried to pick any of the local working ladies on foot ( you know with out your ride ) long story short mine is in the shop but hey I still have needs anybody got any advice on how to procure a walking date. I have done it several times before ( mostly in Gary ) but never tried it in Chicago give me some good areas (preferably out southeast to check )

Redhue
03-25-03, 16:10
Skonsk,

I went to Angela's on Chicago Ave. west of Damen. Massaged by that busty woman previously described, and nothing more. Covered during the entire massage, and was clear that nothing more than a massage was offered. Save time and money, and don't go there.

jstyle
03-25-03, 16:10
Some reporting from a first time poster...

Made some long circuits last Saturday. Hit all the favorite spots.

Started at 11:30 up north around Sheridan and Howard. Drove west on Howard past the market that is on the corner. There was one wsw working there, had A LOT of action. looked 30, frizzy hair, overweight. maybe a 3 on the sw scale. She limped when she walked. a real charmer. I still thought about it, but she was getting picked up as soon as she was let out of the last car. Last summer this was a decent spot, nice to see it open for business again.

I continued down Howard towards the El. the corner before the El was empty minus the drug dealers, that was a shame.

I continued on, saw nothing, went south on Clark. saw two people pulled over, didn't know if they were cruisers or other unlucky dopes. I saw the unattractive bsw at around 7300 clark at the bus stop. She had short died blond hair, short skirt, ok rack, glasses. had a pimp standing not ten feet away. I rolled on.

I drove down Clark, cut over at Devon to Broadway. There was a WSW working Devon, barely east of Clark. She was 30's, pale blond hair, thick body, not too bad. probably a 4. I cruised by twice, was going to pick her up, on the third rush, saw her pimp slap her and have her cross the street and start being more obvious. I wasn't too excited anymore.

I went down Broadway all the way to Sheffield. Nothing, no hot hispanic working slightly south of Hollywood, not the asian girl working two blocks south of Berwyn on the west side of the street (she was one of my favorites, but no luck).

I rolled down Sheffield to cut over to Winton, nothing but LE sitting around shooing off potential.

I took Belmont to Damen, cut south, nothing. No Jackie, although usually she is out later, but still dead as can be. That area continues to have more regular folks, I am afraid it might be slipping.

I cut over on Fullerton to Western, drove south, nothing. I rolled by Western and North, nothing. I cut west on Division, one girl, HSW, probably a 5 or 6 got grabbed right in front of me. I was highly annoyed. I rolled back by a few minutes later, but she either had what she needed or someone was taking their time.

I continued West on Division to Humboldt, cut north to North Ave. nothing at all from Humboldt to Western on North. There use to be good stuff just west of Walgreens on the south side of the street.

Nothing around the fabled Pizza Hut and gas station at North and Western.

Nothing on North East all the way to Milwaukee. That used to be hot.

I cut over at the Citgo to Wabanasia. There was one 9 or 10 HSW strolling slow, wearing clothes much too nice to be legit. She was on fire. I got a little wigged out as a silver BMW was acting strange, and a banged up station wagon had a guy slouched low in it. and once again, she was a 9 or 10 in real life, not sw terms.

I cut Ashland back to North, and it was now late enough to catch some action around the weed street clubs and all that. well, evidently not. I got caught up in the slow people and traffic and then ended up behind some LE. what do you know, the station wagon rolled up and out jumps LE to help load up some fools. The wagon was dark blue with wood paneling on the side, straight outta the national lampoon's vacation movie with a banged up back bumper.

I saw nothing but LE circling the area, so I headed further east on North all the way to Wells, saw nothing. doubled back, took Halsted north for the token cruise to try to decide who was a normal SW and who was a TVSW, didn't even see a world.

Pretty bad luck. It's obvious that I need to get some new tracks, but I never had luck on Armitage and don't know Pulaski very well. What is a half ass track to check?

Big D
03-25-03, 16:46
Bishop,
I know that when the North/Kingsbury intersection was hopping it was very possible to date on foot. There used to be a bridgeman's house on the bridge there, and the steps going down could be used for this. Also, there was a rail siding that could be used if there were trains there. Finally, I saw some guys duck down between the Home Depot and the sidewalk to take care of business.

If you walk by, she will know you have no car. Just see where it goes from there.

BigGuy590
03-25-03, 19:17
I was unable to log on to the discussion board the past few days apparently some sort of software problem. Cruised Saturday 5:00AM to 7:00AM on North Ave. from Damen to Central Park and then up to Armitage to Califorinia. No SW's and no LE I guess they were all protecting us from the protesters? Went home and did the Saturday chores. Boring!

Also went out today the same cruise as Saturday and also went up Cicero to Belmont and back to Armitage no SW's other than a few crack heads that looked dazed and out of it. I guess the warm weather still is not bringing out the girls?

Any one else have luck or is it dead all over?

Ratso
03-25-03, 23:00
Ratso here, logging in from Oakland, CA.

Well, about 2 months ago I reported on Oakland as "hooker heaven"..... when I was here in November of last year there were so many good lookin girls that I didn't keep ph#'s cuz I figured if I ever got back I would want to try different ones anyway.... WELL THAT WAS STUPID. I'm back, but the girls aren't, and I'm really wishin I had those ph#'s!

Apparently a girl was killed on the street here, and the cops have been crackin down like crazy since. No girls out, except some ragtag crack ho's that gotta face the risk to get thru the day.

So scratch that recommend on Oakland.... don't come here lookin for anything but a handjob.... from your own hand. Gotta go.... hard to type with just my left hand.

Ratso

tweed
03-26-03, 00:06
Hello everyone. Haven't posted in a long long time...haven't had anything to post.

But today I went to A+ for the 1st time. It was a very good experience. Saw Lexi. She's been described here before...black, about 5'7", long blonde dyed hair, very nice tight body. Got FS for 120 including the house fee.

Also got the scoop on the girl who was killed...had nothing to do w/A+.

Would highly recommend A+. I know I'll be a repeat customer. Anyone tried Bridgette?

Dillinger
03-26-03, 02:23
Called up melissa who works the north ave/sheffield and gold coast area. In car paid 100 for FS with this being my first attemp at FS in a car i decided to decline FS at the last second and just went for CBJ. My car is kinda small and we were in the back seat but it just seemed to cramped up she was naked and ready she had a hairy muff btw. Also the fact that it was real dark and i couldnt really inspect where i was gonna plung i felt it would be best to go for just cbj. Real down to earth girl young around 19 and awesome rack overall i give her a 7.5 for face just cause its kinda plain, a 8.9 for body and a 9.8 for sex appeal something about that ass and rack..Also found out she has a pimp which she prefers to call boyfriend who is in the area whereever she's at but he wont follow your car..She is my far the best looking WSW i have encounterd

dillinger lookin out diligently

Net Doc
03-27-03, 14:36
I had the same experience with innocent, called her and wanted $250. Forget that

jstyle
03-27-03, 20:56
It's been an active week for me, spring in the air and all. Have a little mp round up, what can I say, I was an old tjr mp board guy...

1. I went to holistic twice in the last two weeks. love that place. 1st visit with Monica. attractive, polish, blond hair pulled back, great petite body. received an EXCELLENT massage. good pressure, nice work all over. worked on my feet for a loooong time, good work on my calves too. they were knotted up, but it disappeared under the pressure. nice. She toyed me with a hand under my body and flipped me. enthusiastic mutual massage, full nude, bj/hand finish that was super. 80 door fee, 40 tip

2. My second visit to holistic and I ended up with Cindy. Also Polish, looks like a 30 year old Polish soccer mom. Slightly less attractive than that sounds. maybe a small C or so... god awful massage. flipped over, god awful teasing that threatened to accidentally rake off my manhood. Then she stopped completely asked what I wanted and started haggling. I had already decided to cut my loses with a hj. I settled on a bbbj for 60 that literally was interrupted by rants about "terrible place to work" "cheap men" " never disrespect me, I still woman" etc. horrendous. I can't believe I maintained anything and finally finished. It was like I was back in the military or something, horrible. really. horrible. 80 door, 60 tip.

3. I got a bonus from work and then had to make a run to Lafayette, in for them. There is a place right off the us 30 East exit in Merrilville called Vivea. They have a sign on the highway. I had been there before and gotten ok service, good service, and fantastic service. this trip started wrong from the start. I pulled in just as a guy pulled from behind the building and we almost collided. After getting myself calmed down I went to the door and rang. I was escorted in by the girl that gave me the ok service, doh. 30ish Korean women work Vivea, she is the least attractive of the three girls I have seen. The entire place smelled like someone cooking fish head soup. It was horrendous. It was certainly a cooking smell. oily, garlic, fish heads, horrendous. I was greeted and taking to the room, I knew I was stuck with her, as when I have asked for girls in the past, I get "they are busy" even though there are no cars in the lot. I paid 60 and she had me disrobe and get ready. She came back and obvioulsy had stopped to eat, the smell was revolting. I actually became nauseous.

I got a good table shower, I enjoy that mucho. I got a so-so massage, flipped, did some haggling, ended up paying $40 more for a nude mutual massage and hj. She told me that if I wanted full service I would have to ask for a certain girl. I would have settled for scope.

4. I tried the place just north of Berwyen on Sheridan. Still closed. I tried Magic Fingers, done for. completely closed. I did a quick run around the old Lincoln and Jersey stretch, nothing. I slid down North Clark, nothing. I bounced on Armitage to Pulaski, nothing. I really don't like Wednesdays...

That's all for now, making a circuit tonight, might take the plunge and hit 90 off north and make tracks for peking if I can't find anything interesting. Either way, Iwill report.

I really could use some new tracks, if anyone can help. These spas are draining my pocket.

chrome
03-27-03, 23:42
squat,

I don't think Suzie @ A+ will do anything beyond the standard topless HJ and Russian. I visited her a few times and built up a good level of trust. When I asked her about FS, she said the only time she put out at A+ was with an exboyfriend who came to visit. Obviously a kinky chick and certainly likes to chat about her 3-way and bi experiences. So maybe with the right amount of motivation (i.e. $) you'd see some action, but that's only a guess.

BTW - I move to Oxnard CA on Monday and I made some preliminary visits to their forum. Seems as if there's no EMP action to speak of. I already envy you guys...

Ratso
03-28-03, 03:17
Ratso here, reporting from Oakland again.

I know few (none) of you are interested in Oakland, so I'll keep this short. I'm pleased as hell to report that Oakland is STILL street-walker heaven!! Monday night was just slow. Tuesday night was a 19-year old goddess for $100, and Wed night was a 22-year old amazon for $80. Kinda high on the prices, but so worth it.... both girls are drop-dead gorgeous with great attitudes.... seriously 10's.

Anyhow, in the unlikely event that any of you want their numbers, let me know.... if you're coming to the bay area, don't miss your chance to come in one of these girls.... damn I wish they were available in Chicago.

Ratso

WillySP
03-28-03, 08:15
French - oral
Asian - licking the anus
Greek - anal sex

Bears 16-0
03-28-03, 12:33
Hey Skonsk,

Can you backchannel me, regarding the bakery? I am often in that part of the city, and am going to check it out for myself, but I wanted to ask some general questions. My email is bears_0@yahoo.com

Devlin
03-28-03, 12:45
Chrome, Goodluck in CA. you provided this forum with great info and you'll be missed.

traveler60657
03-28-03, 16:07
Hey everyone,

I am new to the board and have a question I wanted to pose. I was wondering if there is anywhere in Chicago where "annonymous" sex takes place from time to time. By this I mean where free sex exists without money being exchanged. Oh, I am referring to opposite sex partners since I am not homosexual. Does this stuff exist or am I hopelessly dreaming? I grew up in St. Louis and remembered hearing about a place in a public park where people would congregate but never found out if it was just a rumor or not. All imput is appreciated.

Thanks.

Flashman
03-28-03, 18:19
Regarding the "bakery"

I assume people are talking about the place on south side of Milw. just before Division? Used to be some kind of bakery, with the sign still there.

Used to be a unique Chicago secret, very under the radar, no ads and almost no posts. I think the bulk of the customers were from downtown Chicago, including the lunch crowd.

It was great for over 2 years with several good massage rooms, complete table showers and just about anything you're looking for including fs.

It's an amp, with providers from several countries, not just Korea.

Friendly staff including Rose, Kimberly and Anna, all good for everything for same price as Peking, or even a bit lower.Overall quality of the girls not up to Peking standards, but close in Chicago location made it a good option.

You rarely met a mamasan, staff would greet you at the door. If you had a name they would get the person if available.

But my last visit there, about a month ago was a disappointment.

Same staff, but new rules and facilities.

Table shower was gone, good massage table/beds all taken out and replace with some very small and uncomfortable Korean automatic massage tables with rollers. Almost impossible to have any kind of massage.

Anna suggested the dirty floor with a sheet from the table, but it was akward at best. She said big change from management who had to change things to keep open.

She said they would try to do something to improve, but seemed downcast about losing a lot of regular customers, including this one.

If you are looking for handshake or even bj, its certainly still there. But it's no longer a Chicago brand of Peking style service.

I hope things change. Anyone out there with a more recent trip report?

Bears 16-0
03-28-03, 18:39
Thanks flash,

Do you pay in full upfront - or pay a house fee, and then tip for any extra services after finishing?

alphafield
03-28-03, 22:31
Guys-

I also posted on the St. Louis board, but it is pretty dead over there, so I thought I'd post here too. I'm driving down to St. Louis Saturday and would like to find something fun -- a reliable cruising strip, or perhaps a down-and-dirty strip club that isn't too expensive or corporate. If anyone can recommend anything, I'd greatly appreciate it. I figure I'll check the newspapers for AMP ads too....

Thanks

-Af-

Jonny
03-29-03, 04:06
Re: St Louis:

All the action is on the Illinois side of the river. Check out the Brooklyn and Washington Park boards. Roxy's in Brooklyn is a great strip club. There used to be massage parlors next to it - they have been shut down. There is street action along route 3 - the road that gets you there from the highway. Pretty scary, though. I'd avoid going after dark.

JohnnyBeBad
03-29-03, 13:12
I hadn't been out in a while but ventured out last night to check out Cicero Ave. First run was disappointing with not a s/w in sight. At about 8pm I was going east on Roosevelt from Cicero when I saw a short black girl with obviously huge tits walk out of the restaurant there. I wasn't sure if she was working,so I drove around the block and when I got back she was still there. Made eye contact then pulled into the lot. She walked over and got in.Said her name was Chandra and that this was her first time trying s/wing. Don't know if that was true or not but she was definitely not a regular s/w judging from her demeanor and nervousness. Anyway,those big titties and nice thick body really got me charged. Ended up at the J.C.Countryside motel for the 4 hour nap. This lady was wild. Total GFE and got off three times and all she wanted was 100. Even showered with me and scrubbed my back. WOW! Got her number and if she says it's all right I'll publish it after I see her again. GOOD HUNTING !

Dillinger
03-29-03, 14:53
Any info on Dimensions on pulaski and milwaukee? Cruised the gold coast spotted a BSW looked pretty good circled the block and when i got there some bastard beat me to her.. Cruised north ave/damen spotted WSW tall blonde kinda griny with ripped jeans but those tight jeans looked good on her i circled the block then some bastard beats me to her WHat the Fu*K !!! Went home and bang the crap outta suzy the rubber doll J/K :)..By the way made it out to Russian/American Members only club in stonepark/melrosepark this joint is kinda lame but then again i never got to do a private dance or let alone talk to a girl seems like they were busy with customers about 3 or 4 girls working but oddly enough there was no stage show going . Strange Huh!!There was one girl there worth talkin bout hispanic with tattoo in her back and a smokin body I'm talkin bout finger lickin good. Definately one of the best lookin hispanic girls i've ever seen in this field!!!

dillinger on the lookout diligently

Flashman
03-29-03, 16:39
Bears 16-0

Boy, with a handle like that I know you are an optimist!

RE: bakery procedures

Typical amp situation. Many threads on the board go into great detail on "how to" for newbies at an amp. Here are my comments, nothing special or different from others.

For first time you have to feel your way, and understand that the staff is suspicious of you. I also get the idea that the girls do not trust the boss at this place. They have had some problems, so they are much more cautious than at Peking or A+, for example. If they ask you if you were there before, the answer is always yes, several weeks ago. You can't remember the girls name, but you had a very good time. You could also mention that a friend referred you and he gave you the names of Rose, Kimberly or Anna.

They will usually ask you for the door charge at the beginning as they are also checking you out.

I am known by several staff as a regular, so I just give them everything at the end, including house fee and tip. But, you can't expect this on your first time with a girl.You establish what you will pay during your first time there, and that will ususally become fixed, for you.

First time suggestions: pay the door fee, without saying anything specific, other than you hope to have a good time. Don't be modest with the towel during the shower, massage. Let your hands wander as a test of their willingness, and as a sign to them as to why you are there.

Tell them you want a "soft" massage. That usually also gives them the message. Enjoy the massage, especially when they zone in on the good parts. Again, hands wandering during this time if possible.

When it is time for the famous turn-over move, it should be clear that you are a customer for more. Now is the time to establish what and how much. I would have the funds easy to reach in your hanging clothes.

I hope you get what you are looking for, although I had a very bad experience at the bakery per my previous posts.

Finally, remember to post a trip report if you go!

HappyGardener
03-29-03, 18:06
Well, its been a quiet week in Chicago, my hometown...

Tuesday morning, when it was still warm out, I was headed west on Montrose near Sheridan and Broadway. A tall, weathered WSW gave me the look and a nice smile as I passed thru the intersection. I went around the block to see again, and got a second smile. I pulled over, parked and walked up to her to check her out.

Her name was Jan, she is from rural Georgia and kind has that, rural, weathered, been down on the farm awhile look. What my grandpa would have called an Okie. Said she was waiting for the liquor store to open to buy smokes, and was just killing time. We shot the shite for a few minutes, and we walked back to my Yugo for a quick trip to a secluded parking lot. Not a beauty, but I was pretty horny from having driven Orange Blosson trail in Orlando the night before, and striking out there.

Said she has a few regular older white gentleman as regulars and doesn't go out on the street much since their seems to be an awful lot of undercover LE in Uptown. Anyway, very nice BBBj to completion for $20, but no contact info since she is staying with friends. Didn't give her my phone number as it was only a first meeting.

Wednesday, i tried to go to Gunnison Spa, but the mamasan gave away my appointment to late 60'd older man. Bless his heart for still wanting it, but i had called to get an appointment with Mona, and she gave it away. Told me to come back in an hour, but what was I going to do...hang around harlem-Irving Plaza? Thought about going to Olgas, but didn't want to go searching. Drove to the new VIP on Milwaukee, but it was dark. Finally ended up at an AMP that is currently closed, but the mamasan lives above it, and she took pity on me and fired up the sauna for me. Medicore massage but a happy ending.

Finally on Friday, I drove around North and Armitage between 5 and 6 pm and saw nothing. Don't know if it was weather or just our times, but I am not seeing anything on those streets anymore.

Good points on the bakery flashman. I used to go their a few years ago when jackie a Hawaiian girl was working there. It was a nice place then. they did advetise in the Sun-Times for awhile under Gold Salon and Star Salon here is a good website for AMP newbies.
www.members.lycos.co.uk/ampdude/

Skunkbrother
03-29-03, 23:36
double post.....sorry

Skunkbrother
03-29-03, 23:45
Traveler, I would assume that a gathering in a public park at night would be strictly homo activity.
If you are looking for "free" sex try a search in the yahoo groups using keywords like "gangbang" or "swingers". I am sure you will come up with something. Also, you can try a bbw party (big beautiful women". That is if you are not discriminating and just want to get your rocks off. I have gone to some and have scored within the first 15 minutes of walking into the place.

-skunk-

Skunkbrother
03-29-03, 23:57
Originally posted by HappyGardener
"and we walked back to my Yugo for a quick trip to a secluded parking lot"

Yugo.......priceless......I knew there was a reason that I like you Happy G

Skunk

Flashman
03-30-03, 02:04
happy g,

Your mention of Jackie at the bakery certainly brought back very happy memories. She was one of the best. Any contact with her lately? I would love to hook up with her.