Admin2
08-06-14, 02:00
Ok, here you go.

ApplePiePussy
08-06-14, 02:56
Ok, here you go.Thanks a ton!

ElginMonk
08-06-14, 02:58
Willing to take one for the team, not sure if extras are to be had, did some research and found her fb profile so the pics are pretty legit.

http://illinois.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-bodywork-massage/18161468

CoolPatrick
08-06-14, 03:11
Willing to take one for the team, not sure if extras are to be had, did some research and found her fb profile so the pics are pretty legit.

http://illinois.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-bodywork-massage/18161468Her name is Laura, like I said in my report a month ago: her skills are great. Pic is a tad old but not far off. No extra offered, we even talked about this. Maybe YMMV.

I also answered a few questions from the board: she has no problem letting clients being nude on the table.

ElginMonk
08-06-14, 03:13
Her name is Laura, like I said in my report a month ago: her skills are great. Pic is a tad old but not far off. No extra offered, we even talked about this. Maybe YMMV.

I also answered a few questions from the board: she has no problem letting clients being nude on the table.I missed it. Thanks for the heads up, money saved I guess.

CoolPatrick
08-06-14, 03:20
I missed it. Thanks for the heads up, money saved I guess.No worries, happy to help. It's funny that she attracted quite a few inquires here since I spotted her posts on CL, from people who may AND may not be looking for extra. Now that she is on BP. If anyone has new experience, please, do share. .

Yardy00
08-06-14, 08:17
Anyone remember an agency a looooong time ago like back in '07 named Touch Chicago? I had great time with someone named Ashley there, but they just up and disappeared one day and I've been trying to find them since.

Randomguy5000
08-06-14, 11:35
Any recommendation on your go-to EMP that is currently open? Also, typical rates for various services would help. PM if you prefer. Much appreciated!

Silvio
08-07-14, 11:50
I think PM should be used here because these EMPs like to stay under the radar. Lets not fuck that up by blabbing shit that doesn't need to be blabbed. I think the best way for this to work is to just confirm if a place is legit meaning NO EXTRAS. If its got some extras please share via PM.

Pickles13
08-07-14, 14:35
I think PM should be used here because these EMPs like to stay under the radar. Lets not fuck that up by blabbing shit that doesn't need to be blabbed. I think the best way for this to work is to just confirm if a place is legit meaning NO EXTRAS. If its got some extras please share via PM.Yeah, not sure I like this either.

IdiotBoy
08-07-14, 15:20
Then what's the fucking point of this thread?

ApplePiePussy
08-07-14, 15:58
This way we can vouch for each other and keep it a safe place.

FngrBngr
08-07-14, 16:33
This way we can vouch for each other and keep it a safe place.I for one appreciate the ability to read through the comments and at least know where not to go. You don't have to tell everything to get good info. Too much info is how places close. PM folks that have similar interests / same vicinity as you and wallah, you got good info. Just sayin.

FB.

Zeuss
08-07-14, 18:26
Then what's the fucking point of this thread?EMP's tend to be lower prfile than AMP's; they also don't seem to get popped as readily either. We can still trade info but we should all be smart with what we share and how we share it.

Posts about places that service well shouldn't mention the name / contact info, just a general location. Of course the same goes for the names of the ladies who take care of us. A description should suffice. Now for those who are legit (or the ladies who are ripoffs / poor providers) then the posts should state where not to go / who not to see.

Let's warn everyone about the bad and be discrete about the good.

Lets not fuck that up by blabbing shit that doesn't need to be blabbed. I think the best way for this to work is to just confirm if a place is legit meaning NO EXTRAS. If its got some extras please share via PM.

Admin2
08-07-14, 18:38
Post or don't post to your personal preference. But don't tell other guys not to post. And for damn sure don't tell guys to use PM's and not post. We don't pay the money to host this forum to give you guys your own personal messaging service.

I know all the arguments about posting, I hear them all the time from a few guys. Our position remains the same, this is NEVER anywhere near the first place our least favorite uncle hears about places like this.

This is a specialty thread so I'm willing to give a certain amount of latitude, but don't ever tell somebody else what they should or shouldn't post. That's what I do.

A2

I think PM should be used here because these EMPs like to stay under the radar. Lets not fuck that up by blabbing shit that doesn't need to be blabbed. I think the best way for this to work is to just confirm if a place is legit meaning NO EXTRAS. If its got some extras please share via PM.

This way we can vouch for each other and keep it a safe place.

I for one appreciate the ability to read through the comments and at least know where not to go. You don't have to tell everything to get good info. Too much info is how places close. PM folks that have similar interests / same vicinity as you and wallah, you got good info. Just sayin.

FB.

EMP's tend to be lower prfile than AMP's; they also don't seem to get popped as readily either. We can still trade info but we should all be smart with what we share and how we share it.

Posts about places that service well shouldn't mention the name / contact info, just a general location. Of course the same goes for the names of the ladies who take care of us. A description should suffice. Now for those who are legit (or the ladies who are ripoffs / poor providers) then the posts should state where not to go / who not to see.

Let's warn everyone about the bad and be discrete about the good.

Bob521
08-07-14, 18:47
I for one appreciate the ability to read through the comments and at least know where not to go. You don't have to tell everything to get good info. Too much info is how places close. PM folks that have similar interests / same vicinity as you and wallah, you got good info. Just sayin.

FB.

Speaking for myself only - I am nervous being too explicit about my adventures in public. I also would feel awful about getting someone in trouble, or shut down. So I walk that fine line by being fairly non-specific about good places and specific about legit places. This is especially true for EMPs. For example, Fantastic Feeling on Milwaukee Ave in Deerfield is an excellent place for a legit massage. $55 on Tuesdays. Regulars get a discounted rate of $50. No extras, but a super massage, and the women are gorgeous. I tip $20 for an hour. I also know several of the women here, and they get totally freaked out (or pissed) when a guy asks for extras. So each guy deserves to know that in advance.

To me this information is useful on several levels. Keeps everybody on the same page.

DMichaels69
08-07-14, 18:59
I keep seeing guys shy away from posting because they are way to paranoid about LEO. I will never ever think if a place gets shut down its because of something I posted.

Post or don't post to your personal preference. But don't tell other guys not to post. And for damn sure don't tell guys to use PM's and not post. We don't pay the money to host this forum to give you guys your own personal messaging service.

I know all the arguments about posting, I hear them all the time from a few guys. Our position remains the same, this is NEVER anywhere near the first place our least favorite uncle hears about places like this.

This is a specialty thread so I'm willing to give a certain amount of latitude, but don't ever tell somebody else what they should or shouldn't post. That's what I do.

A2

GotMilf
08-09-14, 10:16
Has anyone been to Megi's lately? Worth a trip?

ApplePiePussy
08-09-14, 13:32
Wondering if these are worthwhile.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4610735505.html

And.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4610726596.html

Zeuss
08-09-14, 14:15

And.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4610726596.htmlI'm pretty sure the second is Olga's place.

Member #5121
08-09-14, 15:00
Funny you should ask. I just called the first ad about a day ago. It's Tatianna's. Same too-the-point, late 40's female operator on the phone. They've really gone down hill from when I first started using them over a decade ago. Tat's used to have locations all over the north burbs and a TS operation on Milwaukee Avenue. If you call, she'll now only offer you two locations. One in Schaumburg off Golf Road, or their office in Northbrook on Shermer. When you ask who is available at Shermer Road, she'll play it off that there are many girls to choose from. Don't believe her. The only one really working there consistently seems to be Alla, who by all reports is somewhat attractive, but a real blue baller. Very YMMV, to say the least. I've haven't been to the Golf Road incall in years, but never had problems there before. Cavet Emptor.

And.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4610726596.html

Member #5121
08-09-14, 15:16
I was ready to jump at the chance to see the new talent Megi's is featuring in their latest ads. I was able to confirm the girl is genuine, based off her matching facebook page. I'm on the fence now, after speaking with somebody who's judgement I trust (thank you, BTW). His opinion left me to believe she isn't as much of a win as her profile suggests. I will give Megi's good marks for at last trying to hire younger talent.

http://illinois.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=22789224&image=22789222

Has anyone been to Megi's lately? Worth a trip?

Member #5121
08-09-14, 16:02
I've avoided calling him for years. After dialing him up last week, I now remember why. I called, politely asking to schedule an appointment. After less than a minute, I hear a click, so I try again later that day. After getting though, he asks which location I'm looking for. I tell him Skokie.

*Click*.

I now use a different number, one last time. Another guy answers and by his tone, he sounds sane and reasonable. After inquiring about an evening session, he also drops my call!

My very first EMP experience was with Yuri's girls at Accurate in Skokie. I have many fond memories of doe-eyed Galena (who moved on to Creative, then to Aesthetic) and busty blond Natalie (who also may have worked at Creative for a spell). I probably should have given up on Yuri, but there's always the temptation to repeat the magic of your younger experiences.

Head First
08-09-14, 20:44
Finished up some business on the N Side around noon and had some free time. Figured since I was on Montrose already why not stay on it knowing that CTM was only a few blocks away. Last time I was there was maybe 3 yrs ago. Always had a good time with Daina so when I got in the right block I parked. I know there's been some chatter recently about this place having a new lineup so I dialed. Rang twice and then to voice mail. Hmmm. Waited a minute and redialed. Rang 6 or 7 times, nobody answered. The letters are still on the door so it looks to me like they're still open for biz. Maybe there was only one girl working and she was busy. The chatter talked about Daina working somewhere in the burbs now, does anyone know how to make an appt with her. Its good to switch it up every now and then from the AMP's.

Sam Spade
08-09-14, 22:09
Last time I used Yuri was about 6 years ago. I made the call and he sends me to a location on Dundee. I start heading over and he calls me back to send me to the medical office in Northfield. I head over and he calls me again to send me to a different Northfield location. I took it and the session was OK. But I never used him again. What's the point? All he's doing is taking your call and matching you with any one of the EMPs on the north shore. I suppose he's getting a cut but not from me anymore.

I've avoided calling him for years. After dialing him up last week, I now remember why. I called, politely asking to schedule an appointment. After less than a minute, I hear a click, so I try again later that day. After getting though, he asks which location I'm looking for. I tell him Skokie.

*Click*.

I now use a different number, one last time. Another guy answers and by his tone, he sounds sane and reasonable. After inquiring about an evening session, he also drops my call!

My very first EMP experience was with Yuri's girls at Accurate in Skokie. I have many fond memories of doe-eyed Galena (who moved on to Creative, then to Aesthetic) and busty blond Natalie (who also may have worked at Creative for a spell). I probably should have given up on Yuri, but there's always the temptation to repeat the magic of your younger experiences.

Member #5121
08-09-14, 23:57
It amazes me that operators such as Yuri, or the woman from Tat's, don't understand that this is a business built on customer service. A happy customer still matters, regardless if management is paranoid about LE or not (and I'm not even sure if that matters to them. It could just be a stoic, Eastern Euro thing).

That being said, I really like the disposition of the operator for Creative Therapies. Even if her Euro girls are average looking, they have real skills and are never late.

Last time I used Yuri was about 6 years ago. I made the call and he sends me to a location on Dundee. I start heading over and he calls me back to send me to the medical office in Northfield. I head over and he calls me again to send me to a different Northfield location. I took it and the session was OK. But I never used him again. What's the point? All he's doing is taking your call and matching you with any one of the EMPs on the north shore. I suppose he's getting a cut but not from me anymore.

ApplePiePussy
08-10-14, 00:53
This was a no go. Ok massage by a 40 something. Don't plan on returning.

Finished up some business on the N Side around noon and had some free time. Figured since I was on Montrose already why not stay on it knowing that CTM was only a few blocks away. Last time I was there was maybe 3 yrs ago. Always had a good time with Daina so when I got in the right block I parked. I know there's been some chatter recently about this place having a new lineup so I dialed. Rang twice and then to voice mail. Hmmm. Waited a minute and redialed. Rang 6 or 7 times, nobody answered. The letters are still on the door so it looks to me like they're still open for biz. Maybe there was only one girl working and she was busy. The chatter talked about Daina working somewhere in the burbs now, does anyone know how to make an appt with her. Its good to switch it up every now and then from the AMP's.

ElginMonk
08-10-14, 03:16
Beyond Imagination- 2 busty blondes on Devon and California.

Aethetic European- Still open and still 2 girls working.

Accurate European Touch-Closed.

Mystic-Natalie now Sophia after her bust.

Maria's-off Dempster, never had.

Tabitha's-On montrose, first Euro BJ's from Lisa and olga.

Natalie-on Pulaski-cheap massage, and gloved HE.

Golden Hands-Same service.

Lisa in Palatine-long gone, had a nice setup in her home.

Victoria's-off Lincoln in Skokie, had fun sessions with all the girls.

Ninel-On broadway still around.

10 years ago, there was a EMP in almost every town and most of them provided FS treatment, now they are long gone. Wondered what happened to all the European providers? What is this place Bless Massage advertised on FB, I hear that extras are to be had at this place?

Member #5121
08-10-14, 16:35
Accurate European Touch-Closed.Now this makes sense. When I called Yuri at his old Accurate number, and he kept hanging up, I had no clue they no longer operate. Not that being a dick is acceptable, but now I get it.

Maria's-off Dempster, never had.Still consistent and reliable after all these years. I believe Vanessa from GH also works here now.

Ninel-On broadway still around.Surprised to hear she's still around. She was an older provider when I saw her at her condo on Michigan Avenue back in the early 2000's.

What is this place Bless Massage advertised on FB, I hear that extras are to be had at this place?FBSM service is reliable from Euro women of various ages, though from what I can tell, none of them have been reported as being drop-dead gorgeous. I've put that location on my back-burner until I hear otherwise.

Speaking of Accurate, Maria's, and Victoria's in Skokie, it's been ages since I thought of European Massage Therapy on Dempster. They used to be directly across from the Swift Station, in the strip mall. I had an intriguing 4-hands session there. Older, brunette manager type who had one or two younger therapists come in for "guidance". You don't forget sessions like that.

ElginMonk
08-11-14, 00:53
Now this makes sense. When I called Yuri at his old Accurate number, and he kept hanging up, I had no clue they no longer operate. Not that being a dick is acceptable, but now I get it.

Still consistent and reliable after all these years. I believe Vanessa from GH also works here now.

Surprised to hear she's still around. She was an older provider when I saw her at her condo on Michigan Avenue back in the early 2000's.

FBSM service is reliable from Euro women of various ages, though from what I can tell, none of them have been reported as being drop-dead gorgeous. I've put that location on my back-burner until I hear otherwise.

Speaking of Accurate, Maria's, and Victoria's in Skokie, it's been ages since I thought of European Massage Therapy on Dempster. They used to be directly across from the Swift Station, in the strip mall. I had an intriguing 4-hands session there. Older, brunette manager type who had one or two younger therapists come in for "guidance". You don't forget sessions like that.Yuri was a class act. Yuri had a special girl for me, she was Monica's sister who lived in New York and her name was Alicia. She would work at Accurate from time to time when she was in town. She was my first FS provider ever at an EMP. Looked a bit like Monica a little older but with massive tatta's. Monica gave me a CBJ but promised me not to tell the other girls. A month before I fucked her Sister, this was 10 years ago. It was fun times.

Werewolf0956
08-12-14, 15:08
I always had good time at Olga's in Arl Hts (North). I have been a customer for a long time so YMMW.

Pm for details.

Wolf out.

Bob521
08-12-14, 18:13
I always had good time at Olga's in Arl Hts (North). I have been a customer for a long time so YMMW.

Pm for details.

Wolf out.She only take clients she knows. Very UTR.

Member #5121
08-13-14, 02:10
Yikes. Almost had to break-up a potential cat fight in the basement of the Shermer Road building. Two offices are down there, each with rival massage girls. I left a message at both places for an appointment. Both operators called back, but furthest down the hall responded first.

Funny and captivating at the same time. Don't get into the middle of those two locations, gentlemen. One gal ended up teasing the other over my appointment and it was a huge mess.

Why are women so mean to each other? (And they say men are the war mongers).

ApplePiePussy
08-13-14, 04:40
I've been to the one office twice. Had a nice time. I believe it was Tat's. What's the other one? Women are ruthless to each other and hold very long grudges especially European women. But we love them and that's why we're all here.

Yikes. Almost had to break-up a potential cat fight in the basement of the Shermer Road building. Two offices are down there, each with rival massage girls. I left a message at both places for an appointment. Both operators called back, but furthest down the hall responded first.

Funny and captivating at the same time. Don't get into the middle of those two locations, gentlemen. One gal ended up teasing the other over my appointment and it was a huge mess.

Northside Jim
08-13-14, 10:05
Was it Creative? Who were the girls?

Ron M
08-13-14, 10:07

Why are women so mean to each other? (And they say men are the war mongers).Money. Am I correct?

Bob521
08-14-14, 09:25

Why are women so mean to each other? (And they say men are the war mongers).Had a similar experience last week at a different place. I see two girls at one place. Each week, on the other girl's day off. So last week, I show up for a session with "S" and the receptionist sends in "A". Sent "A" away and got "S". Each one tells the most scandalous stories about the other. Oh! What a tangled web!

Member #5121
08-14-14, 23:04
It was a real bitter clash between "N" at Creative Therapies and "I" from Massage Mantra. In fact, "I" fanned out the cash I gave her right in the face of the other one. They actually steal and hide each others business cards that are left for customers in the lobby. I can see why the Euros act so indifferent to my requests for 4-handed sessions. Nobody wants to have to share a tip.

Truthfu11
08-15-14, 00:21
Saw Victoria at CTM a few months ago. Nice massage. Good ending.

Monica is still around. I still get a text from her occasionally. After a few kids she has gained weight but still gives good service.

Devon and Richmond has a few good ones although I understand Sondra has gone back to the Ukraine.

Kim in Rogers Park, although not strictly euro, is white and gives a great massage and ending.

Any opther good ones in north side or near north burbs?

Bob521
08-15-14, 00:43

Monica is still around. I still get a text from her occasionally. After a few kids she has gained weight but still gives good service.

Devon and Richmond has a few good ones although I understand Sondra has gone back to the Ukraine.

Kim in Rogers Park, although not strictly euro, is white and gives a great massage and ending.

Any opther good ones in north side or near north burbs?Try Massa Massage. It is in a Nail Spa, but you can go in the back if you call ahead. Ask for Sara.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massage-1-hour-4999/22979720

ApplePiePussy
08-15-14, 01:47
White girl. She is a lot of fun. Very good massage as well. In lincoln park. Parking can be a ***** though.

Any opther good ones in north side or near north burbs?

Tripps
08-15-14, 07:01
White girl. She is a lot of fun. Very good massage as well. In lincoln park. Parking can be a ***** though.Can also recommend. Great girl.

Never felt like she was be*why with me. Super nice in fact.

Member #5121
08-15-14, 18:30
Bravo Zulu posted a fantastic review of Polish masseuse Anna on the craigslist thread last week. Wanted to add my 2-cents. I did call and speak with her. I attempted to arrange an incall, but no amount of coaxing worked. Strictly outcall.

I would love to find more youthful, yet highly skilled Euro girls at the incall offices. They were practically low-hanging fruit a decade ago. Now you have to jump through many hoops to locate one.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4606821286.html

Bob521
08-16-14, 00:21
Bravo Zulu posted a fantastic review of Polish masseuse Anna on the craigslist thread last week. Wanted to add my 2-cents. I did call and speak with her. I attempted to arrange an incall, but no amount of coaxing worked. Strictly outcall.

I would love to find more youthful, yet highly skilled Euro girls at the incall offices. They were practically low-hanging fruit a decade ago. Now you have to jump through many hoops to locate one.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4606821286.htmlJust wondering. There are a couple decent ones for $30-$40.

Member #5121
08-16-14, 12:15
Very true. If there are any Chicagoland no-tels that cater to the European community, in either location or management, it might open new doors to further action.

Just wondering. There are a couple decent ones for $30-$40.

Dracula78
08-16-14, 22:42
Avoid this one. Fake pic, poor massage skills, rushed service. In and out in less then 20 min. She offers full menu for $ extra which I passed. The only nice think about are her titties, nothing else. Would definitely not repeat.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-hot-european-angi-super-sexy-girl-youll-love-her-full-body-massage-23/12088870

Bob521
08-17-14, 00:15
Very true. If there are any Chicagoland no-tels that cater to the European community, in either location or management, it might open new doors to further action.There is Rand Manor in Des Plains on Rand Road. $30. Have not actually stayed there, just checked out the place.

And further south, there is Relax Inn. On River Road, south of Irving Park. $40. Actually, pretty nice. No Eye-dee check.

I can't say what the nationality is, but but places seem friendly enough. If there are other places, Naperville, Westchester, or Palatine areas in particular, I would be interested as well. Thanks.

BluCottonCandy
08-18-14, 15:57
Drew Christina at spa on Bronx in a burb just west of Evanston. She is a Euro provider with a petite body and a 7 on looks. Opted for a 30 min massage, not sure how much the "house fee" was because when I asked if she wanted me to pay first she just laughed and patted my bare ass as I was lying down. It is very refreshing to draw providers who, at least on appearance, do not consider money the most important thing. Massage was firm and nice but just a few min in she was reaching around for the boys and little blu. She was okay with mutual touch and on the flip. No hesitation and went right to work. Thumb in my ass, mouth 1 inch above baby blu and really appeared to enjoy what she was doing when I popped. Not sure if other things are on the menu but would guess after a time or two other options might open up. After a cursory cleanup finished the entire 30 min massage $100 total. Would repeat.

Seniors can PM me for address if location is unknown.

Member #5121
08-21-14, 01:37
Excellent feedback about Christina. I've heard the operator mention her name, but I've yet to try her. I believe Vanessa from GH might possbily be at Maria's now. If you like them bigger boned with curly brown hair, she's at GH in the afternoon at least.

Drew Christina at spa on Bronx in a burb just west of Evanston. She is a Euro provider with a petite body and a 7 on looks. Opted for a 30 min massage, not sure how much the "house fee" was because when I asked if she wanted me to pay first she just laughed and patted my bare ass as I was lying down. It is very refreshing to draw providers who, at least on appearance, do not consider money the most important thing. Massage was firm and nice but just a few min in she was reaching around for the boys and little blu. She was okay with mutual touch and on the flip. No hesitation and went right to work. Thumb in my ass, mouth 1 inch above baby blu and really appeared to enjoy what she was doing when I popped. Not sure if other things are on the menu but would guess after a time or two other options might open up. After a cursory cleanup finished the entire 30 min massage $100 total. Would repeat.

Seniors can PM me for address if location is unknown.

Member #5121
08-21-14, 01:45
In Milwaukee tonight at Silk Exotic for some dinner, drink, and company. Enjoyed some of Ukraine's finest with dancer named 'Russia'. Blue eyes, pert facial features, thick, wavy blonde hair hair, and an ample ass to boot. Is there anyplace in Chicagoland that seems to specialize in Eastern Euro talent, especially the kind of dancers that entertain off-site for therapeutic reasons? I know there are a few night clubs that cater the Euro crowd itself, but unless you know the language, it's likely an uphill battle to establish any connections. Something about a dance, a drink, and a few rubles thrown in that helps one to cut to the chase.

Riina
08-21-14, 22:30
In Milwaukee tonight at Silk Exotic for some dinner, drink, and company. Enjoyed some of Ukraine's finest with dancer named 'Russia'. Blue eyes, pert facial features, thick, wavy blonde hair hair, and an ample ass to boot. Is there anyplace in Chicagoland that seems to specialize in Eastern Euro talent, especially the kind of dancers that entertain off-site for therapeutic reasons? I know there are a few night clubs that cater the Euro crowd itself, but unless you know the language, it's likely an uphill battle to establish any connections. Something about a dance, a drink, and a few rubles thrown in that helps one to cut to the chase.We don't have strip clubs that offer carry out. If you want EE therapy, do it the old fashion way. Go online.

Rushman
08-25-14, 18:13

Seniors can PM me for address if location is unknown.Hello BluCottonCandy, I never try EMP, Can I have info for this EMP.

Thanks.

Member #5121
08-25-14, 23:45
Rushman,

Check out the Skokie massage board for older but relevant info. You'll find a few reports for the location near the cross streets of Bronx and Dempster.

Hello BluCottonCandy, I never try EMP, Can I have info for this EMP.

Thanks.

ApplePiePussy
08-26-14, 01:35
I have gone there 3 times and each time have gotten Bushana. She is a late 30's / early 40's blond with a decent body. Not much of a talker and gives only a mediocre massage. Had one really good session with her (pm if you want details) and two average. Anybody know if there are better girls here?

JimmyBLong
08-27-14, 12:06
A little off the category but falling into the euro eye candy category. Charlotte's Bar on Lawrence and Austin has some smoking hot euro bartenders who dress to kill in form fitting dresses. I'm sure there are others that we can add to a list here. Probably will never lead to anything more than good spanking material for later.

Happy Hound
08-29-14, 16:15
I was ready to jump at the chance to see the new talent Megi's is featuring in their latest ads. I was able to confirm the girl is genuine, based off her matching facebook page. I'm on the fence now, after speaking with somebody who's judgement I trust (thank you, BTW). His opinion left me to believe she isn't as much of a win as her profile suggests. I will give Megi's good marks for at last trying to hire younger talent.

http://illinois.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=22789224&image=22789222New young girl Vasia is attractive and very nice. She is legit though. No extras. Kasia and Donna aren't much to look at and they are legit only. PM me for more info.

Viriato
09-01-14, 07:52
Sadly, I don't know of many Russian / EE MPs in the Chicagoland area. I mostly go to Latina places, but there seem to be a lot more Asian / Chinese / Korean MPs in the area. A LOT more. The one EE place I can recommend though is Golden Hands in Schaumburg. There's a cute little redheaded MILF there named Leah. She's a little older, but she also knows how to give you a HE. I'd strongly recommend checking her out if you're in the area. Definitely one of my favorite providers.

Member #5121
09-03-14, 00:32
It was more common 5-10 years ago to find Golden Hands caliber girls at most suburban EMP's. I get the impression that unless they have prior massage training, most of the new girls go straight to the FS Euro agencies.

Sadly, I don't know of many Russian / EE MPs in the Chicagoland area. I mostly go to Latina places, but there seem to be a lot more Asian / Chinese / Korean MPs in the area. A LOT more. The one EE place I can recommend though is Golden Hands in Schaumburg. There's a cute little redheaded MILF there named Leah. She's a little older, but she also knows how to give you a HE. I'd strongly recommend checking her out if you're in the area. Definitely one of my favorite providers.

FrankyCando
09-03-14, 18:38
A little off the category but falling into the euro eye candy category. Charlotte's Bar on Lawrence and Austin has some smoking hot euro bartenders who dress to kill in form fitting dresses. I'm sure there are others that we can add to a list here. Probably will never lead to anything more than good spanking material for later.That place is very near to me and visit there 4-5 times a year for the last 20 years. The girls in there are always hot but simply tease for the tips.

And want nothing to do with you outside of work unless your handsome, $70,000 car paid for and own a business.

Imo simply users like all them eastern block ladies.

DMichaels69
09-03-14, 20:30
I work with enough of these ladies to keep me away from EMP's.

That place is very near to me and visit there 4-5 times a year for the last 20 years. The girls in there are always hot but simply tease for the tips.

And want nothing to do with you outside of work unless your handsome, $70,000 car paid for and own a business.

Imo simply users like all them eastern block ladies.

ApplePiePussy
09-03-14, 22:31
Let me get this straight. You are talking about highly attractive fit young women and you are surprised that they seek out successful men? Where in the world is this not true? This is not a Euro thing. This is a vagina thing. You think the Asians are different? It only feels that way because they barely speak English. You don't think these girls have been to Hong Kong and seen wealth before? Remember that next time Shanghai Suzy has her mitt on your shorty, shaking a 60 dollar tip out of it, when you could have sworn last time it was 40.

Bob521
09-04-14, 00:19
I think we might be talking about their actions and behavior and how long they have been here vs a particular culture. I do believe European women tend to be more assertive. Which can come off as off-putting, of course. But I think it is because they have been here longer, and usually speak English. Even among Asian women, we see Koreans and Japanese as more assertive than Chinese. But, if you take a Chinese lady just off the boat, she will obviously be more "submissive". Can't speak the language. No car or mobility, driver takes them back and forth from work to a home with a dozen women living together. And most likely undocumented. Of course she is going to "do what it takes" to get by. I've had girls tell me they do it because "its my job". They are also looking for husbands, so they are in it for the long game. By contrast, I also know a Chinese MT who worked 3 years in New York before coming here. Guess what, her personality is much different. More assertive. Than most of the "mid-western" Chinese girls I've met. This girl also wants a husband. She told me so.

Let me get this straight. You are talking about highly attractive fit young women and you are surprised that they seek out successful men? Where in the world is this not true? This is not a Euro thing. This is a vagina thing. You think the Asians are different? It only feels that way because they barely speak English. You don't think these girls have been to Hong Kong and seen wealth before? Remember that next time Shanghai Suzy has her mitt on your shorty, shaking a 60 dollar tip out of it, when you could have sworn last time it was 40.

Member #5121
09-05-14, 00:40
The Asians at the mercy of handlers are usually shipped around to various states, to either keep immigration of their tail, or to leave the women unable to find other work. Since many of the Europeans seem to assimilate quickly into the traditional "white" brackets of society, they also tend to stick around longer. I know a few Euro girls that have worked in this scene for over a decade. Every time I find an Asian I really enjoy being with, I find that she's been moved to another AMP and is now completely beyond my scope for travel.

Viriato
09-05-14, 03:48
What BottleRocket said. Yes, many of these women want money and are looking for potential husbands, boyfriends or sugar daddies. It's not just an Eastern European thing, and its not just a female thing. It's a freaking human thing, and if you haven't figured that out yet, then I've got to feel sorry for you. Ever hired a contractor? Did he fix things up out of the goodness of his heart, or did he do it because you paid him? Women who provide these services are doing just that; they are providing services. It's a business transaction. You might establish a rapport with them as a repeat customer, but having money or good looks will go a lot further. That's just a fact of life.

I also think part of the problem is that many Americans have a stereotype of East Asian, and especially Chinese, women as being submissive and obedient. That's definitely not the case, but its ingrained in American media. As night Owl said, its more that so too many of these women are fresh off the boat, don't speak much English, and unfortunately sometimes are being exploited by their handlers. And yes, I know it may seem contradictory to take a moral stand against that, but I find any form of slavery to be reprehensible. I have no problem with sex for money if its between consenting adults. Hell, I know when the masseuses are taking advantage of me, but if I want to overpay for an HJ, that's my problem.

Bob521
09-05-14, 10:21
The Asians at the mercy of handlers are usually shipped around to various states, to either keep immigration of their tail, or to leave the women unable to find other work. Since many of the Europeans seem to assimilate quickly into the traditional "white" brackets of society, they also tend to stick around longer. I know a few Euro girls that have worked in this scene for over a decade. Every time I find an Asian I really enjoy being with, I find that she's been moved to another AMP and is now completely beyond my scope for travel.

To stay in touch I have been pushing WeChat (sort of a Chat, that also translates, into various languages including Chinese, Russian Polish, Hebrew, Vietnamese, Arabic, etc). Have a dozen or so WeChat friends, and followed them in their travels to Ohio, LA, SF, KC, China, Russia, Atlanta. Sometimes they disappear for a few months, but they seem to come back. Even had "Chat-sex" with one. She came back to Chicago just to re-enact the session. They seem to fall into a couple groups. Those with papers and those without. The ones with papers do fine. A couple drive nicer cars than I do! One of my Euros friends drives a Lexus. Another is buying a house. She was asking all about real estate taxes. And several are saving money to start their own spas. Based on the cars they drive, it would probably be a good investment, but I can't say my wife would think so!

Bob521
09-09-14, 16:57
Chinese lady today. And she outlined exactly how much blacks, mexicans, woman and "white guys" tip for regular and happy massages. She says, I love you. You are an old white guy. Which, of course I am. I tip the best and am not so likely to f*ck their brains out, like you young guys do. I am PRIME MEAT! And all along I thought it was my charm! Just business. That's the point.

Boone50
09-09-14, 18:03
Chinese lady today. And she outlined exactly how much blacks, mexicans, woman and "white guys" tip for regular and happy massages. She says, I love you. You are an old white guy. Which, of course I am. I tip the best and am not so likely to f*ck their brains out, like you young guys do. I am PRIME MEAT! And all along I thought it was my charm! Just business. That's the point.I don't understand it. It's hard to get an appointment when your black and some of the ones that do make the appointment will not open the door when they see me. I'm a 48 year old man not a 20 yr old kid with my pants under my ass hanging on the corner. I even have trouble at the APMs because they think I'm LEO.

Bob521
09-09-14, 20:56
I imagine we all would learn something if we walked a mile in your shoes. What is this world coming to when Chinese hookers discriminate? I don't have any useful suggestions, except, just like everybody else, try to develop regular providers, get to know mamasans and referral sources.

I don't understand it. It's hard to get an appointment when your black and some of the ones that do make the appointment will not open the door when they see me. I'm a 48 year old man not a 20 yr old kid with my pants under my ass hanging on the corner. I even have trouble at the APMs because they think I'm LEO.

SeanDoe99
09-11-14, 00:05
I agree. I've popped in and out of there for years. Always hot young talent dressed to play the game. I've never had the balls to pursue but have heard rumors from regular clientele that a full menu is offered. Please pm me if you have more on this.

A little off the category but falling into the euro eye candy category. Charlotte's Bar on Lawrence and Austin has some smoking hot euro bartenders who dress to kill in form fitting dresses. I'm sure there are others that we can add to a list here. Probably will never lead to anything more than good spanking material for later.

Member #5121
09-13-14, 00:01
Also slightly off-topic, but still relevant. I checked out the website seeking arrangement. There are some stunning Euro women on there, looking for financial compensation you might say. I even recognized one from a local EMP, located near O' Hare. While the membership is expensive, and YMMV, it's still nice to have a legit place to audition potential masseuse talent.

ElginMonk
09-13-14, 02:01
Anyone remember the New City and Chicagoreader ads? Those were some great times when you could have found a full service euro provider in every town. Now nothing.

Ron M
09-13-14, 03:59
Anyone remember the New City and Chicagoreader ads? Those were some great times when you could have found a full service euro provider in every town. Now nothing.Elginmonk, I remember those days well. The Reader when it was in Newspaper Form was the only place I looked for a Provider. First there was the Massage Listings. Then later on they added an Adult Services Listing. Found alot of Great Providers on the Reader. Back in those days before the Net you just took your chances and hoped everything went well.

Genghis2
09-13-14, 17:40
Elginmonk, I remember those days well. The Reader when it was in Newspaper Form was the only place I looked for a Provider. First there was the Massage Listings. Then later on they added an Adult Services Listing. Found alot of Great Providers on the Reader. Back in those days before the Net you just took your chances and hoped everything went well.Yeah, reminiscing here I see. You are correct, you just took your chances and mostly always, other than poor service things DID go well. Today everything, including scams and Uncle, are way too high tech. Just look at all those BS ads on CL for example. What a huge waste of time. I do have to send props to ElginMonk though, he seems to weed out the good ones from that site. Keep up the good work guys.

G2.

Latex
09-14-14, 12:05
I agree. I've popped in and out of there for years. Always hot young talent dressed to play the game. I've never had the balls to pursue but have heard rumors from regular clientele that a full menu is offered. Please pm me if you have more on this.I have been there for over 2 years, but if I remember correctly.

This place attracts all the riff raff, and can be a bit unwelcoming if you are not blue collor.

I don't think there are many guys with 70 G cars walking into this place.

Times may have changed.

Pura Vida
09-14-14, 13:10
Not really an EMP but a solid Euro. I visited her several times recently and is a solid bang for your buck. A little older but an overall great experience for. 5.

ElginMonk. You are my hero! LOL.

Chidell
09-19-14, 11:05
Not really an EMP but a solid Euro. I visited her several times recently and is a solid bang for your buck. A little older but an overall great experience for. 5.

ElginMonk. You are my hero! LOL.Any info on finding Sylvia possible?

Member #5121
09-30-14, 22:07
I haven't visited FF since the Spring. Anything new going on there? I know they've always been squeaky-clean, which make them seem all the more tempting.

If anyone ever gets Kaya to succumb to offering extras, that person would be a wizard in my book.

Bob521
10-01-14, 19:27
I haven't visited FF since the Spring. Anything new going on there? I know they've always been squeaky-clean, which make them seem all the more tempting.

If anyone ever gets Kaya to succumb to offering extras, that person would be a wizard in my book.Went there for 5 years. Denisa. But also tried Golina and Gosha. Nada Nada Nada. Great massages though. Have not been in about 9 months. You can get a great legit massage form a beautiful woman for $50. (plus $20 tip). (That's Lester's (the owner's) special for regular customers. That's not the end of the world, as long as you set your expectations going in. Also it is nearby to Anna's where you don't have to be a wizard. Of course nobody looking like Kaya works there.

Enderwiggen
10-04-14, 13:58
I don't understand it. It's hard to get an appointment when your black and some of the ones that do make the appointment will not open the door when they see me. I'm a 48 year old man not a 20 yr old kid with my pants under my ass hanging on the corner. I even have trouble at the APMs because they think I'm LEO.I'm half black (dad). I've never once had a problem. It's basically how presentable you are. It's these hood dude that are messing up the game.

Enderwiggen
10-04-14, 14:02
We don't have strip clubs that offer carry out. If you want EE therapy, do it the old fashion way. Go online.Carls bar and grill always has carryout.

Member #5121
10-19-14, 13:56
I've seen this Euro use a number connected to Infinite Bodyworks Therapies, the North Loop massage incall. My experience with IBT has been self-serve at best. The lead girl likes to hire hot, bohemian student talent to work under her wing. This girl may have broken from their mold and is currently using a different number, so more could be is possible. Has anyone partaken yet?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/heavenly-touch/23421693

Happy Hound
10-20-14, 11:04
I've seen this Euro use a number connected to Infinite Bodyworks Therapies, the North Loop massage incall. My experience with IBT has been self-serve at best. The lead girl likes to hire hot, bohemian student talent to work under her wing. This girl may have broken from their mold and is currently using a different number, so more could be is possible. Has anyone partaken yet?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/heavenly-touch/23421693Was told on phone that light touch was available. Haven't check it out as it is very far north.

Massage Guru
10-20-14, 11:54
Dasha used to work at both the infinite body works as well as the euro / Asian place by Howard and California. Not her pics but definitely cute tall and slim. Best you can have here is DIY. She went solo about 2 months ago and depending on what you are looking for, may not be worth it.

Be safe.

MG

Was told on phone that light touch was available. Haven't check it out as it is very far north..

Member #5121
10-20-14, 23:34
Thank you for the update. One would hope going solo means an expanded menu to stay competitive.

Dasha used to work at both the infinite body works as well as the euro / Asian place by Howard and California. Not her pics but definitely cute tall and slim. Best you can have here is DIY. She went solo about 2 months ago and depending on what you are looking for, may not be worth it.

Be safe.

MG

Truthfu11
10-21-14, 21:11
Thank you for the update. One would hope going solo means an expanded menu to stay competitive.I don't think she is totally by herself. Saw her the other day and she mentioned she works with other girls and she is only available Tues-Thurs.

Great massage, but probably Hans-Solo.

Member #5121
10-22-14, 18:46
If she's still with those Bohemian co-ed's at Infinite, it's very likely self-serve.

My un-draped, legit session was one of the best. Having the owner slide her shins and knees along my glutes was the next best thing to extras.

I don't think she is totally by herself. Saw her the other day and she mentioned she works with other girls and she is only available Tues-Thurs.

Great massage, but probably Hans-Solo.

Truthfu11
10-22-14, 22:25
How does she go about sliding her knees and shins along your butt short of getting onto the table with you?

I had a slight hint of teasing but not close enough to consider it a possibility of going further. Tried to reach out to caress a leg but. POOF, she scooted down to the end of the table in a hurry.

What about Howard and Calif? Anyone have any luck there? Again, great technique and teasing but not enough to get any hopes up.

If she's still with those Bohemian co-ed's at Infinite, it's very likely self-serve.

My un-draped, legit session was one of the best. Having the owner slide her shins and knees along my glutes was the next best thing to extras.

Member #5121
10-25-14, 00:03
Oh she'll get on the table with you. She'll actually get on top of you, while you're laying on your belly. The firm pressure feels great.

It's done with very little tease. Self-serve is more likely. Somebody is probably getting more, but it's not anyone going in for the one-off session.

How does she go about sliding her knees and shins along your butt short of getting onto the table with you?

I had a slight hint of teasing but not close enough to consider it a possibility of going further. Tried to reach out to caress a leg but. POOF, she scooted down to the end of the table in a hurry.

What about Howard and Calif? Anyone have any luck there? Again, great technique and teasing but not enough to get any hopes up.

Member #5121
10-26-14, 15:33
Does anyone know if the Veronika who works days at Maria's is the same one who works evenings at Seventh Heaven. ?

Member #5121
10-26-14, 23:45
GWB, I'm not certain if they still have two locations. The number goes to listings for both Park Ridge and Rosemont. Here is their website.

blessmassage.com

Member #5121
11-01-14, 12:07
This is the last time I take reviews from the maps website at face value. From now on, it's first person recommendations only. I'm not sure what kind of beer goggles the others over there are wearing, but Liana is not for me. She is just wacky looking. Like some kind of lanky character from Disney's Ratatouille. Long and lean, but a face that's almost muskrat like. I could've looked past this, maybe, but her technique wasn't hot. She gave the deep tissue her best effort, but it felt like she was in a hurry making pizza dough. The whole time she was rubbing me vigorously, she was smacking her gum. It smelled like a mix of candy and cigarette smoke. To save face, we agreed to ending the session 30 minutes early. I tipped her. 25 for the HJ and left unceremoniously.

I did feel a little rude. I normally like treating my Euro girls a little more special, so apologies to Liana in some sense.

Is it just me, or can Tat's just feel a little more bottom barrel these days?

Pura Vida
11-02-14, 12:08
This is the last time I take reviews from the maps website at face value. From now on, it's first person recommendations only. I'm not sure what kind of beer goggles the others over there are wearing, but Liana is not for me. She is just wacky looking. Like some kind of lanky character from Disney's Ratatouille. Long and lean, but a face that's almost muskrat like. I could've looked past this, maybe, but her technique wasn't hot. She gave the deep tissue her best effort, but it felt like she was in a hurry making pizza dough. The whole time she was rubbing me vigorously, she was smacking her gum. It smelled like a mix of candy and cigarette smoke. To save face, we agreed to ending the session 30 minutes early. I tipped her. 25 for the HJ and left unceremoniously.

I did feel a little rude. I normally like treating my Euro girls a little more special, so apologies to Liana in some sense.

Is it just me, or can Tat's just feel a little more bottom barrel these days?That's why I stopped going there years ago, I miss the days on Milwaukee before they built out the space. Every girl seemed to be a star and a sure thing.

Member #5121
11-02-14, 16:11
I visited the Milwaukee location about 5 years ago. Are they still in the same location? I never went back.

At the time, I did get a curly-haired blond Euro cutie in her mid twenties. No hint of extras in the massage room, but plenty of friendly attitude. I held out hope for the table shower they had in back, but she made me wear Umbro soccer shorts during the scrub. A tantalizing blue-ball experience, but that was it.

That's why I stopped going there years ago, I miss the days on Milwaukee before they built out the space. Every girl seemed to be a star and a sure thing.

Viriato
11-04-14, 01:50

Is it just me, or can Tat's just feel a little more bottom barrel these days?I don't know. You're review is kind of making me want to check her out, if only because I'm curious to see what it'd be like to do a freaking cartoon character! Haha. But I do tend to have a thing for skinny chicks so I might get off to it. We'll see how well that goes for me.

Asps3
11-04-14, 15:26
GWB, I'm not certain if they still have two locations. The number goes to listings for both Park Ridge and Rosemont. Here is their website.

blessmassage.comI'm in the Rosemont area, wondering if anyone has any info they can share. I'd like to find a reliable emp in the Ohare area.

ElginMonk
11-05-14, 02:55
I'm in the Rosemont area, wondering if anyone has any info they can share. I'd like to find a reliable emp in the Ohare area.Legit massage, try Tatiana's there is one Euro there that provides FS.

ChasP44
11-05-14, 19:56
I know been along time. Just moved back to Chicago and glad that this section is here. I am looking for a decent EMP in the city. Pm info if you want.

Happy Hound
11-06-14, 11:43

blessmassage.comBless has had some good reviews on NR. Girl with name P-a is larger but does a good massage and finish.

Member #5121
11-08-14, 12:05
I used to chat with Xabi Alonzo before his retirement. He was very generous, sharing great insights about Bless. It's still on my bucket list. Good to know it's still highly recommended.

Bless has had some good reviews on NR. Girl with name P-a is larger but does a good massage and finish.

George W. Bush
11-08-14, 20:29
The only one open is in Park Ridge. They lost the lease at the other place. At any rate, I made an appointment today. It's pretty damned weird going into a legitimate beauty shop with all the old ladies around. This totally unattractive mid 50's gal shows me to the room and told me to get undressed and under the sheet. I told her I had changed my mind, turned around, and left. We're talking about the same place as listed below, but certainly not the same talent. I'm hoping the talent gets better tonight, I'll try it in a while and hopefully all the grandma's have left. Actually at 6:30 they are probably already in bed.

Asps3
11-10-14, 11:27
The only one open is in Park Ridge. They lost the lease at the other place. At any rate, I made an appointment today. It's pretty damned weird going into a legitimate beauty shop with all the old ladies around. This totally unattractive mid 50's gal shows me to the room and told me to get undressed and under the sheet. I told her I had changed my mind, turned around, and left. We're talking about the same place as listed below, but certainly not the same talent. I'm hoping the talent gets better tonight, I'll try it in a while and hopefully all the grandma's have left. Actually at 6:30 they are probably already in bed.I'm interested in this location also, but weirded out by the legit salon / spa vibe. Can anyone confirm recent success here?

Member #5121
11-12-14, 01:31
I've been told in confidence that the remaining Euro woman at the new location is a bit older, but likely ready and willing. Youth has been greatly lacking in the EMP scene the past few seasons. Not really sure why, but it's disappointing.

I'm interested in this location also, but weirded out by the legit salon / spa vibe. Can anyone confirm recent success here?

Tripps
11-12-14, 08:01
In my opinion, its this relatively new euro apartment scene. They are taking a page from the Asian playbook sort of.

I've been told in confidence that the remaining Euro woman at the new location is a bit older, but likely ready and willing. Youth has been greatly lacking in the EMP scene the past few seasons. Not really sure why, but it's disappointing.

Oddjob
11-14-14, 05:17
Anyone remember the New City and Chicagoreader ads? Those were some great times when you could have found a full service euro provider in every town. Now nothing.Germany legalized prostution in 2002 and have built brothels in most major cities. They are now the sex capital of Europe and it may be that the best girls opt for legal sex, probably more money, and not having to fly across the Atlantic. I would bet that all the younger and prettier girls are there, but it appears that they may have saturated the market over there and prices are dropping. There have been some news articles out of late. Here's an interesting read, if you're so inclined.

http://s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/welcome-to-paradise/

Rocket Dork
11-14-14, 10:26
Germany legalized prostution in 2002 and have built brothels in most major cities. They are now the sex capital of Europe and it may be that the best girls opt for legal sex, probably more money, and not having to fly across the Atlantic. I would bet that all the younger and prettier girls are there, but it appears that they may have saturated the market over there and prices are dropping. There have been some news articles out of late. Here's an interesting read, if you're so inclined.

http://s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/welcome-to-paradise/Great article. I do not understand why prostitution is not legal in USA Rocket Dork.

Dralb
11-14-14, 12:46
The owner is smoking hot and the way she does massages makes me think that there may be something there. Anyone had any especially positive experiences white her? PM if necessary. I have a few legit massage therapists that I can trade http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-for-runners-marathon-runners-in-need-of-massage-river-north-downtown-area/23765391.

DarkKing1
11-14-14, 21:36
Great article. I do not understand why prostitution is not legal in USA Rocket Dork.Because you can't tax it, and bible thumpers vote more then we do. LOL.

JoeD999
11-14-14, 21:48
Germany legalized prostution in 2002 and have built brothels in most major cities. They are now the sex capital of Europe and it may be that the best girls opt for legal sex, probably more money, and not having to fly across the Atlantic. I would bet that all the younger and prettier girls are there, but it appears that they may have saturated the market over there and prices are dropping. There have been some news articles out of late. Here's an interesting read, if you're so inclined.

http://s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/welcome-to-paradise/Now I need an excuse to go to Germany! I thought Thailand was the place to go. Thanks for sharing that article.

Member #5121
11-14-14, 22:53
I rarely make it downtown, but she's been on my bucket list since the Summer. From what I've been told, only persistence and manners during repeat visits will bring the results you are looking for.

Member #5121
11-14-14, 22:55
In my opinion, its this relatively new euro apartment scene.

Are these essentially the BP ads for FS agencies like Polish Princess? PM for trade if I'm missing something here.

Sam Spade
11-15-14, 07:55

http://s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/welcome-to-paradise/I have it good authority (my German ex-boss) that the girls are mostly from the former East Germany. 25 years after the wall came down and the East is still struggling to catch up economically, even after trillions of Euros have been pumped into it. So do your part guys. Pump something into the economy. But use protection.

Ron M
11-15-14, 20:16
Great article. I do not understand why prostitution is not legal in USA Rocket Dork.I'm going to guess that if Marijuana gets Legalized in more states, Prostitution should be next on the Agenda. I agree it should be Legalized. It would bring in alot of Tax benefits to the states belly aching for Money. And would get rid of the Pimps.

Bob521
11-16-14, 01:18
I'm going to guess that if Marijuana gets Legalized in more states, Prostitution should be next on the Agenda. I agree it should be Legalized. It would bring in alot of Tax benefits to the states belly aching for Money. And would get rid of the Pimps.You would need a doctor's prescription, of course to help you cope with glaucoma.

ElginMonk
11-16-14, 21:54
Went to bless tonite, denied.

Datsurman
11-26-14, 23:41
There are a huge number of people willing to be vocal about legalizing marijuana. People in this country are indoctrinated to be ashamed of sex. Also there is literally a majority of the population (women) who have absolutely no interest in. Or incentive to support. Prostitution. Completely the opposite. Figure 50% of men are married and would never say a word in favor of prostitution in public for fear of the endless hell they would catch at home. Figure 10% of what's left are gay. 10% of what's left are bible thumpers. Bottom line is the number of people with power who would publicly support legalizing prostitution you could count on your fingers and toes.

The people we elect to public office would need half a ball and half a brain to do something this sensible without that vocal public support and most of them have neither.

I'm going to guess that if Marijuana gets Legalized in more states, Prostitution should be next on the Agenda. I agree it should be Legalized. It would bring in alot of Tax benefits to the states belly aching for Money. And would get rid of the Pimps.

Viriato
11-27-14, 01:57
Also there is literally a majority of the population (women) who have absolutely no interest in. Or incentive to support. Prostitution.You are aware that women like sex too? I'm sure there are plenty of women who would patronize male (or perhaps female) prostitutes. Not to mention quite a few prostitutes themselves are women. I'm sure most of them would be in favor of legalizing prostitution since it would make their jobs safer.

Figure 10% of what's left are gay.So gay people don't go to prostitutes? Because I'm pretty sure that there's a sizable chunk of gays who are into that sort of thing running about.

Also 10% sounds like a really huge percentage of the population for gays. Not to sound homophobic or anything but they don't seem to be nearly that common.

Trucks15
12-01-14, 20:30
Got struck down by large boned brown haired emp. Anyone know if it is worth trying again?

Chicag0
12-02-14, 13:45
Got struck down by large boned brown haired emp. Anyone know if it is worth trying again?Getting shot down once is standard. Many ladies won't even consider anything on the first date- they don't know you and you have invested nothing in the relationship.

The keys are to be nice, be respectful, be generous, and get to know them. You'd be surprised how well this works.

If you never want to invest, then your opportunities are definitely going to be as frequent or rewarding, but it all comes down to your choices, IMHO.

Trucks15
12-02-14, 22:31
Getting shot down once is standard. Many ladies won't even consider anything on the first date- they don't know you and you have invested nothing in the relationship.

The keys are to be nice, be respectful, be generous, and get to know them. You'd be surprised how well this works.

If you never want to invest, then your opportunities are definitely going to be as frequent or rewarding, but it all comes down to your choices, IMHO.Thanks for your response. Makes sense. Would you be willing to pm me with a recommendation on an emp. I would be willing to try this emp again, as I like larger girls, but.

Maybe your have a better recommendation. Thanks.

Dwd1982
12-14-14, 16:40
I rarely make it downtown, but she's been on my bucket list since the Summer. From what I've been told, only persistence and manners during repeat visits will bring the results you are looking for.We exchanged texts. I don't think extras are available.

Member #4943
12-24-14, 23:06
Any recommendations? Need a good massage with an ending. PM is fine. Thanks in advance.

Labeska
12-26-14, 01:56
Any recommendations? Need a good massage with an ending. PM is fine. Thanks in advance.Go to a Polish deli buy the Polish Newpaper or check online the " Dziennik Zwiazkowy" , on the last page there's few adds with girls and phones #, usualy the price is 150-160. Most of them are Polish, Czech, Ukra, Russ. Very nice, cute.

Truthfu11
12-27-14, 23:18
Go to a Polish deli buy the Polish Newpaper or check online the " Dziennik Zwiazkowy" , on the last page there's few adds with girls and phones #, usualy the price is 150-160. Most of them are Polish, Czech, Ukra, Russ. Very nice, cute.So am I to assume "Ognisty masaz rozladowujacy napiecie" means something other than "Massage fiery discharge voltage"?

I know masaz means massage, but apparently the other words lose something in the translation. I don't want to go in for a happy ending and wind up with electroshock treatment!

Member #5121
12-28-14, 13:03
The website polishinfo(dot)us is the direct classified page. You are correct. "Masaz" is the Polish word for massage. Typing masaz into the search feature will yield more results than the English phrase itself. I have noticed though, that the phone numbers that come up connect to existing ads on Backpage (for the most part). Wouldn't mind hearing more about the EMP apartments, if anyone has experiences with those to share.

So am I to assume "Ognisty masaz rozladowujacy napiecie" means something other than "Massage fiery discharge voltage"?

I know masaz means massage, but apparently the other words lose something in the translation. I don't want to go in for a happy ending and wind up with electroshock treatment!

Sam Spade
12-28-14, 19:10
So am I to assume "Ognisty masaz rozladowujacy napiecie" means something other than "Massage fiery discharge voltage"?

I know masaz means massage, but apparently the other words lose something in the translation. I don't want to go in for a happy ending and wind up with electroshock treatment!Hey, that's what TOFTT is all about. But seriously I tried searching and only came up with one that looked like it was what we would be interested in. I searched on the phone numbers that came back on the search and a few of them showed up as 2 Fake Identity. Others came back as combination Law, Tax, House Painting, Massage. What have I gotten myself into?

Truthfu11
12-28-14, 23:58
Hey, that's what TOFTT is all about. But seriously I tried searching and only came up with one that looked like it was what we would be interested in. I searched on the phone numbers that came back on the search and a few of them showed up as 2 Fake Identity. Others came back as combination Law, Tax, House Painting, Massage. What have I gotten myself into?I'm not going to risk it if I'm going to go into a place where I don't speak their language and ask for a "Ognisty masaz rozladowujacy napiecie" They might lay me out on the table, attach a tazer to my gonads and turn up the voltage! No Thanks, firey discharge or not.

ApplePiePussy
12-30-14, 00:46
I went here recently and had a pleasant experience. Recommend.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4824122296.html

Trailer12
12-30-14, 01:04

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4824122296.htmlWhat town is it in?

Truthfu11
12-30-14, 01:13
Is this the place on Devon? Who did you have? PM is ok.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4824122296.html

ElginMonk
12-30-14, 08:53
Natalie from Accurate European touch in Skokie has resurfaced (Shermer rd in Northbrook) She still has those tits of Gold.

ApplePiePussy
12-31-14, 14:19
Guys the place is on Devon and Richmond. I had an attractive girl in her mid 30's. Not sure how many others work there. I will repeat.

Member #5121
01-03-15, 01:43
Indeed. Her bust has expanded enormously. I first saw her for sessions back in 2002-2003 and she was a solid D cup even then. She's looking a little more middle-aged now, but a lot of that has to do with her Eastern Euro fashion sense. A nice, even tempered mature woman for head-to-toe body work, for sure.

Speaking of Accurate, has anybody heard from Galena lately? Is anything still operating at the old Lockwood location? I tried calling my old Accurate numbers a few months ago, but Yuri just hung up on me (of course).

Natalie from Accurate European touch in Skokie has resurfaced (Shermer rd in Northbrook) She still has those tits of Gold.

Truthfu11
01-03-15, 19:05
Indeed. Her bust has expanded enormously. I first saw her for sessions back in 2002-2003 and she was a solid D cup even then. She's looking a little more middle-aged now, but a lot of that has to do with her Eastern Euro fashion sense. A nice, even tempered mature woman for head-to-toe body work, for sure.

Speaking of Accurate, has anybody heard from Galena lately? Is anything still operating at the old Lockwood location? I tried calling my old Accurate numbers a few months ago, but Yuri just hung up on me (of course).I should go see Natalie.

Don't know about Galena, but Monica is still around. Two kids later and some weight but she is still happy to see old friends.

PM for details.

Viriato
01-04-15, 07:49
Speaking of Accurate, has anybody heard from Galena lately?I seem to recall a rumor that she wasn't doing massage anymore, but I haven't been there in a while so I don't know if its true or not. I certainly hope it isn't.

ElginMonk
01-04-15, 09:46
I think Natalie still looks great, she is a bit older now and her service is still the same. She still will get naked during your session's and enjoys getting her kitty played with.

Now if you want extras as in a CBJ from a blonde older woman head over to tatiana's and have a go with Boushana. There are still plenty of euro's that provide most of them are not advertising tho.

ElginMonk
01-04-15, 09:50
I seem to recall a rumor that she wasn't doing massage anymore, but I haven't been there in a while so I don't know if its true or not. I certainly hope it isn't.I saw her last at Aethetic's, but this was two years ago, not sure if she is still doing massages.

ElginMonk
01-04-15, 09:54

Speaking of Accurate, has anybody heard from Galena lately? Is anything still operating at the old Lockwood location? I tried calling my old Accurate numbers a few months ago, but Yuri just hung up on me (of course).Google European massage therapy school skokie, click on gallery and you should see some familiar faces.

Chicag0
01-05-15, 11:08
I think Natalie still looks great, she is a bit older now and her service is still the same. She still will get naked during your session's and enjoys getting her kitty played with.

Now if you want extras as in a CBJ from a blonde older woman head over to tatiana's and have a go with Boushana. There are still plenty of euro's that provide most of them are not advertising tho.Yeah, Boushana gives very sensual service. I always hoped she would go the FS route but could never get her to follow thru, even for lots of cash. Bummer. Nice lady for sure.

Scrimshaw56
01-05-15, 19:45
Yeah, Boushana gives very sensual service. I always hoped she would go the FS route but could never get her to follow thru, even for lots of cash. Bummer. Nice lady for sure.How do I find Tatiana's?

Member #5121
01-07-15, 00:21
Welcome to the EMP forum, Scrimshaw. If you have past experiences in the Euro scene, please share them. It's the best way to get acquainted around here.

How do I find Tatiana's?

ElginMonk
01-07-15, 07:34
Yeah, Boushana gives very sensual service. I always hoped she would go the FS route but could never get her to follow thru, even for lots of cash. Bummer. Nice lady for sure.She gave me a hummer on our first meet, but I started name dropping girls that were there 8 years ago. The girls at the location on Milwaukee gave hummers when it was still open. There is Lina and Alana there now also at the Schaumburg location, the older blonde with short hair said that she would give me a. 6 hummer, I get the two mixed up all the time. So YMMV but they are pretty open once they get to know you.

FngrBngr
01-07-15, 11:25
How do I find Tatiana's?You google it. https://plus.google.com/101044284903911372620/about?hl=en.

I'll be in schaumburg today for work. I will be going there or someplace around there. I'll let you know how it is.

MidlvlMon
01-07-15, 15:41
You google it. https://plus.google.com/101044284903911372620/about?hl=en.

I'll be in schaumburg today for work. I will be going there or someplace around there. I'll let you know how it is.That's not far from me. Let us know how it was.

Trucks15
01-08-15, 09:47
Saw Neda on Lincoln Ave for a nice massage with some teasing.

Can anyone recommend a drama free EMP in Schaumburg area that is willing to meet on her day off for some extras?

You can PM me if you want. Thanks.

Dwd1982
01-09-15, 13:09
That's not far from me. Let us know how it was.I thought it was in Northbrook not Schaumburg?

Truthfu11
01-09-15, 23:56
Tat's works out of a lot of places.

I thought it was in Northbrook not Schaumburg?

Member #5121
01-10-15, 16:34
Tat's has a location on Shermer in Northbrook, with therapists that offer mixed results. They also have one, possibly two locations on Golf Road, both East and West of Woodfield Mall.

Tat's works out of a lot of places.

Member #5121
01-10-15, 17:04
I gotten a pretty steady stream of questions about older, blond Natalie in Northbrook. I'm usually pretty open about giving info out to Seniors about providers and their locations of availability. Since that last post, it seems that Natalie is harder to get an appointment with.

When contacting the Euro girls and their agencies, it is extremely wise to *not* ask for a girl specifically when calling. It's a red flag and the operators will put their guard up immediately.

Simply ask who is available on a given day or time. The operator will usually be glad to just rattle off a list of names. It may seem like a peculiar procedure, but a necessary one if you want to be in their good graces.

IlliniHoops1
01-10-15, 18:08
I gotten a pretty steady stream of questions about older, blond Natalie in Northbrook. I'm usually pretty open about giving info out to Seniors about providers and their locations of availability. Since that last post, it seems that Natalie is harder to get an appointment with.

When contacting the Euro girls and their agencies, it is extremely wise to *not* ask for a girl specifically when calling. It's a red flag and the operators will put their guard up immediately.

Simply ask who is available on a given day or time. The operator will usually be glad to just rattle off a list of names. It may seem like a peculiar procedure, but a necessary one if you want to be in their good graces.I agree. Especially if you are contacting the service for the first time.

Gooch
01-11-15, 12:16
I even do that at my regular spot. Not for the reason you mentioned, but because it has inspired me to try new MT's, sometimes with good results. Also, if you are looking to TOFTT, it usually helps to ask for a recommendation when you call or walk in. "Do you have any older blondes available", or my favorite "Do any of the girls have long fingernails?" You'd be surprised what some of them can do with those nails LOL. Unfortunately, most of the euro MT's seem to keep them trimmed.

Simply ask who is available on a given day or time. The operator will usually be glad to just rattle off a list of names. It may seem like a peculiar procedure, but a necessary one if you want to be in their good graces.

ElginMonk
01-12-15, 08:07
Natalie is the one that handles the phone at her location, just be smart when your scheduling and app.

Chicag0
01-12-15, 13:13
Tat's has a location on Shermer in Northbrook, with therapists that offer mixed results. They also have one, possibly two locations on Golf Road, both East and West of Woodfield Mall.They also have space at dempster & 94 but there is 0 soundproofing there. 2 offices in shermer so if they schedule concurrent appointments some girls get nervous about who's next door.

Member #5121
01-13-15, 22:39
I-94 and Dempster. Is that the old Lockwood Office? On a side note, has anyone found that it's very difficult to get the reluctant operators at the Euro agencies to schedule a 4-hands session?

They also have space at dempster & 94 but there is 0 soundproofing there. 2 offices in shermer so if they schedule concurrent appointments some girls get nervous about who's next door.

IlliniHoops1
01-14-15, 08:54
I-94 and Dempster. Is that the old Lockwood Office? On a side note, has anyone found that it's very difficult to get the reluctant operators at the Euro agencies to schedule a 4-hands session?I have a provider once tell me too many times the client never shows up and then scheduling is a mess as both girls now have open appointments You are correct. Unless they know you well it's likely difficult to set up.

ElginMonk
01-14-15, 16:24
Any suggestions on euros at richmond and devon? Have not been there yet.

Gigarange
01-14-15, 21:25
I've tried Tats so many times over the years, on and off, with little success. I've left happy but the talent & service has always left something to be desired (not great looking and / or not at all into it). All the talk lately leads me to believe that things have gotten better? Anyone interested in sharing information about who's at Tats these days and what to expect (in terms of looks & service) -- or for that matter any other providers in the same area. Please PM me -- I'll be glad to reply with a few of my own local favorites. Thanks!

Dwd1982
01-14-15, 21:54
I've tried Tats so many times over the years, on and off, with little success. I've left happy but the talent & service has always left something to be desired (not great looking and / or not at all into it). All the talk lately leads me to believe that things have gotten better? Anyone interested in sharing information about who's at Tats these days and what to expect (in terms of looks & service) -- or for that matter any other providers in the same area. Please PM me -- I'll be glad to reply with a few of my own local favorites. Thanks!I was there with Boujana last week. Not a good experience. Crappy room and she's old and unattractive. I didn't even ask for extras and I'm glad she didn't offer.

Sleeker
01-14-15, 23:31
Any suggestions on euros at richmond and devon? Have not been there yet.Had a horrible experience there last year. 5 minutes in she was asking for more money. Pretty much seemed like HE and you are out. No massage to speak of. Location was kinda sleazy. Some doc's office they rent. Then she gave me a lot of attitude. Others may have had better experience but I'll go with some nice Chinese girl with a good attitude.

Kellster
01-15-15, 17:58
Not sure where to post this so I posted it both here and in the Mt Prospect thread. Anna is back at 7th Heaven. , She used to work there a few years ago. She was never one of my favorites but I know she had a lot of fans on here so thought I'd share.

Member #5121
01-15-15, 20:20
Last time I was at Tat's, I drew Liana. The massage wasn't terrible, but the gum smacking was annoying and that fact that she has a face that looks like Alice the Goon from Popeye turned me off.

Neither of us were feeling it. We agreed to a rushed HJ and ended things early.

I've tried Tats so many times over the years, on and off, with little success. I've left happy but the talent & service has always left something to be desired (not great looking and / or not at all into it). All the talk lately leads me to believe that things have gotten better? Anyone interested in sharing information about who's at Tats these days and what to expect (in terms of looks & service) -- or for that matter any other providers in the same area. Please PM me -- I'll be glad to reply with a few of my own local favorites. Thanks!

Member #5121
01-15-15, 20:28
Thanks for the update. Was Anna the older, taller, almost stern blond? The name sounds familiar, but it would've been 7-8 years ago that I saw her.

I believe there was also a Lana or Lara working there at the time. Busty, thicker frame (but not heavy) masseuse with wavy brown hair. I convinced her to sit on my back during the session and I could hardly breathe.

Not sure where to post this so I posted it both here and in the Mt Prospect thread. Anna is back at 7th Heaven. , She used to work there a few years ago. She was never one of my favorites but I know she had a lot of fans on here so thought I'd share.

Kellster
01-15-15, 20:44
Thanks for the update. Was Anna the older, taller, almost stern blond? The name sounds familiar, but it would've been 7-8 years ago that I saw her.

I believe there was also a Lana or Lara working there at the time. Busty, thicker frame (but not heavy) masseuse with wavy brown hair. I convinced her to sit on my back during the session and I could hardly breathe.No, she was a brunette. Had sort of an athletic build the first time I saw her, but had gained weight the last time I saw her years ago making her more curvy than athletic. Also had a tan complexion. Seemed to cut the session short which kind of ticked me off. She just isn't my type. Amazing how the gals I like seem to leave and the ones that I don't care for either stay or come back- ugh!

Trucks15
01-17-15, 09:42
Still trying to find a Schaumburg emp that could be a good regular. Any help would be appreciated. Please feel free to pm me.

Bob521
01-18-15, 01:58
That's the best know EMP in the area. I have not been there, but the members who have can provide some insight. My vague impression from posts I have read is it has gone downhill. Bob.

Still trying to find a Schaumburg emp that could be a good regular. Any help would be appreciated. Please feel free to pm me.

Viriato
01-18-15, 06:03
That's the best know EMP in the area. I have not been there, but the members who have can provide some insight. My vague impression from posts I have read is it has gone downhill. Bob.GH is good, if a little pricey IMHO. Leah is one of my favorite providers. She gives an incredible HJ!

Trucks15
01-18-15, 10:47
I have been trying to progress with large boned. Brown haired emp named Vanessa. It's been a slow process. Is anyone familiar with whether I am wasting my time and dollars? You can pm me if like. Thanks.

George W. Bush
01-18-15, 12:26
Wondering if anyone has intel on this? http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-super-sexy-the-european-sexy-girls-joanna-agata-anna-angi-full-body-massage/6530200. I remember Joanna used to advertise a few years ago, but I never called. The lap dance would be nice if at least one of us was naked.

Kellster
01-18-15, 12:53
Still trying to find a Schaumburg emp that could be a good regular. Any help would be appreciated. Please feel free to pm me.Golden Hands is okay. The cons are that the massages aren't very good (therapeuutic) and it's rather expensive, but it's in Schaumburg. It's best to call ahead and make an appt. I think Tatiana's is another option. Haven't been to the Schaumburg location, but it was similar to Golden Hands in that it was more relaxing than therapeutic. You need to call ahead and make an appt to meet the gal.

Kellster
01-18-15, 12:56
I have been trying to progress with large boned. Brown haired emp named Vanessa. It's been a slow process. Is anyone familiar with whether I am wasting my time and dollars? You can pm me if like. Thanks.I'd say you're probably wasting you're time and money if you're trying for full service there- at least with most of the gals. I remember reading several mongers trying for that in the past with Natalie and were unsuccessful. You're better off just saving up for an escort.

IlliniHoops1
01-18-15, 13:07
Wondering if anyone has intel on this? http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-super-sexy-the-european-sexy-girls-joanna-agata-anna-angi-full-body-massage/6530200. I remember Joanna used to advertise a few years ago, but I never called. The lap dance would be nice if at least one of us was naked.This service is well reviewed on ThE otheR board and I've used them in the past. Photos are older and reviews are average at best but these days it's a safe bet. And that alone is certainly worth something!

Mr Little
01-18-15, 13:31
Wondering if anyone has intel on this? http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-super-sexy-the-european-sexy-girls-joanna-agata-anna-angi-full-body-massage/6530200. I remember Joanna used to advertise a few years ago, but I never called. The lap dance would be nice if at least one of us was naked.I have seen joanna twice. I didn't ask for, or was not offered a lap dance. She has an average face with a smoking body. She was at a low end hotel, but it was a safe place. I myself will repeat. Maybe I'll try another girl at tha same location.

Member #5121
01-18-15, 17:13
It's a stretch, but I believe that Vanessa works at both GH in Schaumburg and Maria's in Skokie. Not many EMP girls will offer more than a HJ. If they do, it's because you visited many times before and were never afraid to tip generously.

Still, it's always possible that they'd feel more open to exploration depending on who manages the given establishment.

(Like I've mentioned before, just call a service and simply ask who is working that day. Wait for them to rattle off the names. Trying to request a specific girl freaks out the operator and makes it difficult for everyone).

I have been trying to progress with large boned. Brown haired emp named Vanessa. It's been a slow process. Is anyone familiar with whether I am wasting my time and dollars? You can pm me if like. Thanks.

Zeuss
01-18-15, 18:35
I've tried Tats so many times over the years, on and off, with little success. I've left happy but the talent & service has always left something to be desired (not great looking and / or not at all into it). All the talk lately leads me to believe that things have gotten better? Anyone interested in sharing information about who's at Tats these days and what to expect (in terms of looks & service) -- or for that matter any other providers in the same area. Please PM me -- I'll be glad to reply with a few of my own local favorites. Thanks!That's pretty much what I've seen, along with gold diggers looking for huge tips. I doubt the overall talent has improved, just older & more jaded. That's why I gave up on them years ago.

PussHawk53
01-18-15, 21:11
I have seen joanna twice. I didn't ask for, or was not offered a lap dance. She has an average face with a smoking body. She was at a low end hotel, but it was a safe place. I myself will repeat. Maybe I'll try another girl at tha same location.I have not seen her in a while but always asked for the lap dance, I was naked and she ended up that way. FS with Tip, otherwise covered BJ or HJ. Let me DATY. Might be time to have another session.

ElginMonk
01-19-15, 09:27
Chicagosuperads plenty of emps there.

Tebow22
01-22-15, 01:07
I'd say you're probably wasting you're time and money if you're trying for full service there- at least with most of the gals. I remember reading several mongers trying for that in the past with Natalie and were unsuccessful. You're better off just saving up for an escort.Even if it's just HE, seeing what Natalie has to offer is usually enough for me. Granted, it's been a while since I've been there.

George W. Bush
01-23-15, 08:54
Chicagosuperads plenty of emps there.Where? I clicked on the massage link under services and it returns no ads at all.

Bob521
01-23-15, 09:38
Where? I clicked on the massage link under services and it returns no ads at all.Funny you should mention that George. I was having troubles also. No response to click. Then I right-clicked the link and told it to open in a new tab. For whatever reason that worked. Just right click the links and open each in a new tab. I saw several interesting possibilities. 19 pages and about 10 ads on each page. I guess I should get a life, huh? Bob.

Member #5121
01-24-15, 13:41
Funny you should mention that George. I was having troubles also. No response to click. Then I right-clicked the link and told it to open in a new tab. For whatever reason that worked. Just right click the links and open each in a new tab. I saw several interesting possibilities. 19 pages and about 10 ads on each page.

If you gather the numbers and run them through Google, you can find out if it's Tatiana's Massage, or another similar service. It may help to weed out spas you're already familiar with.

I guess I should get a life, huh? Bob.

Nah.
Not getting your needs met is not having a life.

ElginMonk
01-25-15, 09:03
Funny you should mention that George. I was having troubles also. No response to click. Then I right-clicked the link and told it to open in a new tab. For whatever reason that worked. Just right click the links and open each in a new tab. I saw several interesting possibilities. 19 pages and about 10 ads on each page. I guess I should get a life, huh? Bob.I'm pretty old and not tech savvy at all, but the massage ads should be easy to find, I found them lol but there are quite a few hidden gems posting on that site, there are a ton of indy providers and old friends from the past. That most of us have seen. Try Russian classifieds chicago. Hoya, and Polish classifieds etc. There are more outlets for us mongers besides BP and CL.

ElginMonk
01-25-15, 09:08
Even if it's just HE, seeing what Natalie has to offer is usually enough for me. Granted, it's been a while since I've been there.Most of us old timers have seen Natalie already, She is a quality provider and yes more is on the menu. Her getting completely naked can happen and extras can be had YMMV. I have been seeing her off and on for 10 years. She has been around for a long time. She isn't much for words but she will take care of you if your just nice to her.

ElginMonk
01-25-15, 09:17
Do any of you old timers have info on massage miracle on touchy and cicero. The only EMI out there that I have not gotten extra from. I hear that extra can be had now, from other boards. Any updates guys?

Randolph
01-25-15, 12:25
Do any of you old timers have info on massage miracle on touchy and cicero. The only EMI out there that I have not gotten extra from. I hear that extra can be had now, from other boards. Any updates guys?If that; s the one on the south side of touhy just east of cicero. Small office building then I did get a full range of extras there about two or three years ago. It was quite nice. So I went back about a week later and different provider and HE only service. I guess its like most of these places, the quality of your trip depends mostly on your pilot.

Member #5121
01-25-15, 12:26
I just discovered Twistmap (dot) com for searching out EMP's. I'm a visual guy, so even seeing the locations I'm already familiar with is a big help when planning out my day.

Jlima
01-25-15, 20:14
I just discovered Twistmap (dot) com for searching out EMP's. I'm a visual guy, so even seeing the locations I'm already familiar with is a big help when planning out my day.Didn't know about this site, thanks man!!

ReadyForRub
01-26-15, 16:14
Didn't know about this site, thanks man!!Looked at the site, and it didn't have any local reviews because the businesses "were so new we don't have a review". This included Pine, Mich's, Cozy, and just about every northern Chicagoland entry. Guess it will take a lot of time for this one to get up (ha ha).

WhiteSoxTom
01-26-15, 19:10
This service is well reviewed on ThE otheR board and I've used them in the past. Photos are older and reviews are average at best but these days it's a safe bet. And that alone is certainly worth something!Saw Agata up north, she seems like the girl in the pics, but her face is blurred. She asked me if I wanted to massage her, LOL. Haven't done that since my last trip to ERS last year. Had a great time, standard service and finish.

AceBox
01-29-15, 18:05
They also had a bunch of closed places listed. It's nice though, if they can get good info in short order.

Looked at the site, and it didn't have any local reviews because the businesses "were so new we don't have a review". This included Pine, Mich's, Cozy, and just about every northern Chicagoland entry. Guess it will take a lot of time for this one to get up (ha ha).

Member #5942
02-09-15, 23:00
I was driving down Harlem Avenue (3334N) and noticed a massage sign in the window. If you use the internet you will see they advertise in both craigslist and Chicago Superads. The Superads post has misspellings (which is a good sign of non American business) and also has the last sentence "You will leave a happier person". Any legit place is not going to advertise in both places and also include "happy" in the post. They have a Facebook site which states the place is closed on Sundays. If you continue to research the business phone number you will see that Ania offers massage on Sundays 11 - 4 pm. This indicates that the spa is open by appointment only on Sunday. A good sign if you ask me. The spa appears to be European and the ad mentions pretty therapists. I've never been to the spa but in my opinion, the sign's are there for some standard business (I. E. : ad placed in CL, superad's along with other non legit business, Euro's offering appointments on days they are closed, and most importantly "you will leave a happier person". Keep in mind that it may take you at least two visits within two weeks to get something standard. If I were still in this hobby, I would check out the staff to see how they are dressed. If the therapist is wearing sexy clothing, then I'd remain uncovered as she walked in. I'd expect her to tell me to go under the covers etc. I'd give the usual leg spread as she worked my thighs and see what happens. If the therapist keeps me fully draped, then it's not going to happen. If she lets the covers sway, it could happen but I'd know on the flip. As I said, I never visited, but you might want to give it a try, if anything, you'd get a nice massage from a pretty Euro. If you go in rude, unclean and expect the standard finish, you will most likely get shut down and report a bad experience on this site. For googles sake, here is the partial number 77380411. Use your detective skills to find the posts.

I did partake in one event last year while my girl was and still is in Russia. Her name is Diana and she advertises in CL and Backpage. Her salon is downtown located in a hair salon basement. Absolutely safe environment and possibly one of the hottest Ukranian therapists I've ever seen. Long hair, wore skin tight yoga pants, tight top to show off her big top. Search for her ads where she mentions massage for traders or massage by European Beauty. Standard was provided along with some additional extras. She works with others but do not go to them, go to D. She works 8am-7pm and takes appointments by text. Better to text her local cell number provided in the ad instead of the out of state 505 number.

I never visited the first spa. I may be wrong, but doubt it. I did visit D. in 2014 and rate her A+++.

Xabi.

Mrpink
02-10-15, 14:40
I have been to Trendz salon before. I happened to be driving by on a Sunday night and noticed that they were still open. I was able to get in with out an appointment but the guy right after me could'nt get in because there were only two women working. I got Carolina from Megi's and Lemassage place fame. Luckily she recognized me right away. The other girl working was the owner of the spas daughter. I am not sure if either one of them is still working there. It might be worth taking a shot there. I doubt you would get anything your first time though.

JohnStu95
02-11-15, 00:40
I was driving down Harlem Avenue (3334N) and noticed a massage sign in the window. If you use the internet you will see they advertise in both craigslist and Chicago Superads. The Superads post has misspellings (which is a good sign of non American business) and also has the last sentence "You will leave a happier person". Any legit place is not going to advertise in both places and also include "happy" in the post. They have a Facebook site which states the place is closed on Sundays. If you continue to research the business phone number you will see that Ania offers massage on Sundays 11 - 4 pm. This indicates that the spa is open by appointment only on Sunday. A good sign if you ask me. The spa appears to be European and the ad mentions pretty therapists. I've never been to the spa but in my opinion, the sign's are there for some standard business (I. E. : ad placed in CL, superad's along with other non legit business, Euro's offering appointments on days they are closed, and most importantly "you will leave a happier person". Keep in mind that it may take you at least two visits within two weeks to get something standard. If I were still in this hobby, I would check out the staff to see how they are dressed. If the therapist is wearing sexy clothing, then I'd remain uncovered as she walked in. I'd expect her to tell me to go under the covers etc. I'd give the usual leg spread as she worked my thighs and see what happens. If the therapist keeps me fully draped, then it's not going to happen. If she lets the covers sway, it could happen but I'd know on the flip. As I said, I never visited, but you might want to give it a try, if anything, you'd get a nice massage from a pretty Euro. If you go in rude, unclean and expect the standard finish, you will most likely get shut down and report a bad experience on this site. For googles sake, here is the partial number 77380411. Use your detective skills to find the posts.

I did partake in one event last year while my girl was and still is in Russia. Her name is Diana and she advertises in CL and Backpage. Her salon is downtown located in a hair salon basement. Absolutely safe environment and possibly one of the hottest Ukranian therapists I've ever seen. Long hair, wore skin tight yoga pants, tight top to show off her big top. Search for her ads where she mentions massage for traders or massage by European Beauty. Standard was provided along with some additional extras. She works with others but do not go to them, go to D. She works 8am-7pm and takes appointments by text. Better to text her local cell number provided in the ad instead of the out of state 505 number.

I never visited the first spa. I may be wrong, but doubt it. I did visit D. in 2014 and rate her A+++.

Xabi.I did see Diana today for a massage. The massage was great and the location is very close to work but was denied an ending. Not sure if I should try again.

Chiguyxxx
02-11-15, 13:41
I did see Diana today for a massage. The massage was great and the location is very close to work but was denied an ending. Not sure if I should try again.Same thing happened to me. I had seen her before at her old location so I thought I had a chance. I stopped seeing her before because nothing ever happened and it was just too damn frustrating. Instead of leaving happy, I left needing another massage --if you get my meaning. Oh well at least I know it ain't just me. She does give a very good massage if that's all you are looking for.

Member #5942
02-11-15, 19:29
I did see Diana today for a massage. The massage was great and the location is very close to work but was denied an ending. Not sure if I should try again.It would be helpful if you provide more information. This would allow me to try to help you. Essentially here is how my experience went down. I'm putting it out here to help newbies. Last year I booked the appointment using text. I set up an appointment for the next day. In my text, all I said was that I would like to book an appointment for a one hour session at a specific time. She responded back within two hours letting me know she was available. The next day I met at the spa. It's located within a large hair salon. The room is located in the basement and far away from a possibility of LE breaking in, running down the stairs, zooming past the hallway eventually arriving at a closed door massage room. The room is far away from any possibility of hair patrons on the first floor knowing what's going on down below. The guided me to the room. She was wearing a long coat, yoga pants, boots, and hair was up. She looked sexy. She told me to go in the room and get undressed to my comfort level. This is odd for me to hear but gave me a sign that she didn't care if I was nude. She left the room. I got undressed and stayed under covers but with my ass crack slightly showing. She came, took off her sports jacket. I heard the unzip and when I looked back, I noticed her large cans popping out of her "wife beater" shirt and her slim waist in those tight fitting yoga pants. She is showing off her body! She dimmed the lights and asked what pressure I wanted. I always say soft. This is a small sign to them that I am there for fun. It was a professional massage. She draped me good and I asked her if it was needed. She said yes. So I thought I'd just enjoy the rub from a freaking hot girl. She massaged my thighs and I was already aroused. I spread my legs as she was so close up high. She grazed the boys and this is her sign to me that she is not 100% legit. I spread my legs and arched my back to let her know I enjoyed it. I even guided her hands under my thighs and she was getting very close. Fast forward to the flip. I asked her if the sheet was needed and she still said yes. So she starts massaging my upper thighs and I just watch her and show her I'm enjoying it with my hard on. When she went to get more oil from the jar, I purposely removed the sheet so I was exposed. She had no problem with this. If she was legit, this would not happen and the therapist would kick me out. She massaged more and then got close to my waist. This is where I placed my hand on her back and rubbed her. I then made my way down to her butt and kept rubbing. If she was legit, this would not happen and she would have kicked me out. Fast forward more, she saw I was enjoying it so I took matters into my own hands and started rubbing while grabbing her ass. Yes I self served. I'll spare you the other things and say the first session was self service and touching. My second visit was better which I will continue on a different post.

Member #5942
02-11-15, 19:50
Same thing happened to me. I had seen her before at her old location so I thought I had a chance. I stopped seeing her before because nothing ever happened and it was just too damn frustrating. Instead of leaving happy, I left needing another massage --if you get my meaning. Oh well at least I know it ain't just me. She does give a very good massage if that's all you are looking for.I booked a second appointment with her. Her outfit was yoga pants and a nice top so tight it showed off the lines of her bra. The same thing happened as the first session except this next time she played. I was able to see and taste her mountains. I was able to see her G string and touch her ass by lowering her yoga. I guided her hands to my thighs and she started with ball play followed by a nice stroke. I'm leaving out details on purpose. My only point was to let you know that it took two visits to have safe normal adult fun. She gives an incredible massage and for me is one of the best looking Ukranian therapists. She is nice but you have to make her at ease. You have to talk nice to her, compliment her, tell her about yourself etc. You don't do this all at once in a forced way. I got what I was looking for in two visits. If I spend more time (and more money), I know this would lead to more. But this hobby we choose is a drug. I could easily spend my money on this girl who really could give a rats ass about me. The experience in this post and the last post is about money. My money leaving my pocket and entering her purse. I'd rather tug myself or spend my money on my girlfriend than waste it on a rub and tug. I would have never seen this girl nor known about her until a fellow reporter (from the site. A friend!) on this site sent me a personal message to ask about her. When my girl friend left for Russia in Dec, I decided to give this girl a try and enjoyed both visits. I'm never going to return. This gal makes tons of cash and uses her beauty to gain your money. If you decide to go one more time and do not get standard finish, never go back. Don't waste your money on them. Waste it on yourself!! Over the years, I developed so much experience in this hobby that it's easy to figure out who and who will not provide standard finish. There are hints in ads, there are reviews posted when you search on the phone number etc. There are non verbal signs (as discussed in my posts) that let the therapist know what you are there for. This therapist has a boyfriend and she still provides standard finish. So it indicates what kind of person I am dealing with. Wait a minute, I just cheated on my girl by visiting a therapist, what kind of person am I? All in fun gents. Good luck, Xabi.

Bob521
02-11-15, 20:11
Agree 1000% with you. The multiple visits, the compliments, the hints, the relationship status of the woman. I think is takes waaaay more skill and patience with an EMP than an AMP. Particularly Korean. One of my hints (first visit) at a Korean place, I tossed 3 condoms on the table and said "I want to fuck you. " And we did. At an EMP, I probably would have been kicked out, arrested, or had the shit kicked out of me. Period. Bob.

I booked a second appointment with her. Her outfit was yoga pants and a nice top so tight it showed off the lines of her bra. The same thing happened as the first session except this next time she played. I was able to see and taste her mountains. I was able to see her G string and touch her ass by lowering her yoga. I guided her hands to my thighs and she started with ball play followed by a nice stroke. I'm leaving out details on purpose. My only point was to let you know that it took two visits to have safe normal adult fun. She gives an incredible massage and for me is one of the best looking Ukranian therapists. She is nice but you have to make her at ease. You have to talk nice to her, compliment her, tell her about yourself etc. You don't do this all at once in a forced way. I got what I was looking for in two visits. If I spend more time (and more money), I know this would lead to more. But this hobby we choose is a drug. I could easily spend my money on this girl who really could give a rats ass about me. The experience in this post and the last post is about money. My money leaving my pocket and entering her purse. I'd rather tug myself or spend my money on my girlfriend than waste it on a rub and tug. I would have never seen this girl nor known about her until a fellow reporter (from the site. A friend!) on this site sent me a personal message to ask about her. When my girl friend left for Russia in Dec, I decided to give this girl a try and enjoyed both visits. I'm never going to return. This gal makes tons of cash and uses her beauty to gain your money. If you decide to go one more time and do not get standard finish, never go back. Don't waste your money on them. Waste it on yourself!! Over the years, I developed so much experience in this hobby that it's easy to figure out who and who will not provide standard finish. There are hints in ads, there are reviews posted when you search on the phone number etc. There are non verbal signs (as discussed in my posts) that let the therapist know what you are there for. This therapist has a boyfriend and she still provides standard finish. So it indicates what kind of person I am dealing with. Wait a minute, I just cheated on my girl by visiting a therapist, what kind of person am I? All in fun gents. Good luck, Xabi.

Plymkr
02-12-15, 16:11
I booked a second appointment with her. Her outfit was yoga pants and a nice top so tight it showed off the lines of her bra. The same thing happened as the first session except this next time she played. I was able to see and taste her mountains. I was able to see her G string and touch her ass by lowering her yoga. I guided her hands to my thighs and she started with ball play followed by a nice stroke. I'm leaving out details on purpose. My only point was to let you know that it took two visits to have safe normal adult fun. She gives an incredible massage and for me is one of the best looking Ukranian therapists. She is nice but you have to make her at ease. You have to talk nice to her, compliment her, tell her about yourself etc. You don't do this all at once in a forced way. I got what I was looking for in two visits. If I spend more time (and more money), I know this would lead to more. But this hobby we choose is a drug. I could easily spend my money on this girl who really could give a rats ass about me. The experience in this post and the last post is about money. My money leaving my pocket and entering her purse. I'd rather tug myself or spend my money on my girlfriend than waste it on a rub and tug. I would have never seen this girl nor known about her until a fellow reporter (from the site. A friend!) on this site sent me a personal message to ask about her. When my girl friend left for Russia in Dec, I decided to give this girl a try and enjoyed both visits. I'm never going to return. This gal makes tons of cash and uses her beauty to gain your money. If you decide to go one more time and do not get standard finish, never go back. Don't waste your money on them. Waste it on yourself!! Over the years, I developed so much experience in this hobby that it's easy to figure out who and who will not provide standard finish. There are hints in ads, there are reviews posted when you search on the phone number etc. There are non verbal signs (as discussed in my posts) that let the therapist know what you are there for. This therapist has a boyfriend and she still provides standard finish. So it indicates what kind of person I am dealing with. Wait a minute, I just cheated on my girl by visiting a therapist, what kind of person am I? All in fun gents. Good luck, Xabi.Xabi what did you tip with the?

Do you think its worth it?

Beefer99
02-12-15, 16:24
I booked a second appointment with her. Her outfit was yoga pants and a nice top so tight it showed off the lines of her bra. The same thing happened as the first session except this next time she played. I was able to see and taste her mountains. I was able to see her G string and touch her ass by lowering her yoga. I guided her hands to my thighs and she started with ball play followed by a nice stroke. I'm leaving out details on purpose. My only point was to let you know that it took two visits to have safe normal adult fun. She gives an incredible massage and for me is one of the best looking Ukranian therapists. She is nice but you have to make her at ease. You have to talk nice to her, compliment her, tell her about yourself etc. You don't do this all at once in a forced way. I got what I was looking for in two visits. If I spend more time (and more money), I know this would lead to more. But this hobby we choose is a drug. I could easily spend my money on this girl who really could give a rats ass about me. The experience in this post and the last post is about money. My money leaving my pocket and entering her purse. I'd rather tug myself or spend my money on my girlfriend than waste it on a rub and tug. I would have never seen this girl nor known about her until a fellow reporter (from the site. A friend!) on this site sent me a personal message to ask about her. When my girl friend left for Russia in Dec, I decided to give this girl a try and enjoyed both visits. I'm never going to return. This gal makes tons of cash and uses her beauty to gain your money. If you decide to go one more time and do not get standard finish, never go back. Don't waste your money on them. Waste it on yourself!! Over the years, I developed so much experience in this hobby that it's easy to figure out who and who will not provide standard finish. There are hints in ads, there are reviews posted when you search on the phone number etc. There are non verbal signs (as discussed in my posts) that let the therapist know what you are there for. This therapist has a boyfriend and she still provides standard finish. So it indicates what kind of person I am dealing with. Wait a minute, I just cheated on my girl by visiting a therapist, what kind of person am I? All in fun gents. Good luck, Xabi.Interesting post. I actually met Diana through a popular dating site, a few years ago. Went out a few times, but it didn't really go anywhere. She's looking to hook a serious sugar daddy. We hooked up a couple times after that. She's really hot and very nice to talk to, but she's pretty cold and calculating underneath. I did see her as a massage client when she was in her old location. It was nothing but a legit massage.

DaChalupa
02-12-15, 18:43
Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys sharing in this thread. I'm tiring of the AMP scene but haven't made the jump to an escort service mostly due to privacy concerns with using a service like RS or 411 (need to get a 2nd cell phone, etc). I'm ok w / HE only. I'd rather have a limited menu with a good / great massage and a nice looking girl.

I've been to GH a few times. All but once w / Natalie. She's not the hottest, but her top is such a great feature that it offsets the rest of her being average. My biggest gripe with her is her massage. It sucks.

I stick around the Roselle area but will head out near Mt. Prospect at times. If there's a provider w / at least Natalie's looks that knows how to give an actual massage I'd be there twice a month. Still feels like I'm trying to find a unicorn, though.

Member #5942
02-12-15, 21:49
Xabi what did you tip with the?

Do you think its worth it?I noticed that many of the responses to my post were from members with less than 20 posts. Methinks that she may have people post that it's legit massage. Who knows maybe I'm acting like paranoid Rob Lowe from Comcast commercials. Anywhoo, I tipped an amount that I can afford and also set me up for future visits. However, the only thing is that I won't be seeing her for future visits. I got what I wanted in the first few visits to know enough about her. She is worth the money because the massage was very good, she is very attractive and had a very nice pleasant personality. I've met woman like her in the past and she has one thing in mind, cash. This is a big turn off. So far 2 people with small amount of posts said they were denied and that it's legit massage. I've seen the same thing happen with M spa. People post that the place is legit. Take it from me, M spa and this girl are not 100% legit. About the tip, just think about it. If you tip 10 dollars, your not setting yourself up for future visits. If you tip 30 dollars, sure that is a very reasonable tip but will it provide you with getting your needs met?

Member #5942
02-12-15, 22:12
Interesting post. I actually met Diana through a popular dating site, a few years ago. Went out a few times, but it didn't really go anywhere. She's looking to hook a serious sugar daddy. We hooked up a couple times after that. She's really hot and very nice to talk to, but she's pretty cold and calculating underneath. I did see her as a massage client when she was in her old location. It was nothing but a legit massage.Although you have 2 posts, I can confirm that she was on dating sites (e-harmony) in the past. She's currently dating a Spanish speaking man. Imagine that relationship, poor guy. She doesn't need a sugar daddy though. She owns a business that rents in the building of a famous hair salon. She rents the room to her relative and two other pretty Euro's. She gets paid cash for her massage. She is successful as an esthetician as well. If you see how she looks in person, it's easy for her to get her needs met. When it comes to legit massage, what legit massage therapist posts in back page and craigslist? What legit massage therapist uses sexy photo's of herself in silk pink shirt / black skirt, or tight jeans and small jacket to show off her boobs? What legit massage therapist states in the ad that they are a pretty Russian? The point I am making is that legit massage therapists provide credentials over photo's of their body and description of their looks. She definitely has a license and also provides a professional massage. If you send her the signals and do it with class, she will have fun. The reason has to do with cash (which confirms your comment about "calculating underneath"). I will say that if I went on a few dates with a therapist and we didn't click, then I would never expect anything other than a legit massage from her. The reason is because she would not want to tease me emotionally. Xabi

Member #5942
02-12-15, 22:43
Agree 1000% with you. The multiple visits, the compliments, the hints, the relationship status of the woman. I think is takes waaaay more skill and patience with an EMP than an AMP. Particularly Korean. One of my hints (first visit) at a Korean place, I tossed 3 condoms on the table and said "I want to fuck you. " And we did. At an EMP, I probably would have been kicked out, arrested, or had the shit kicked out of me. Period. Bob.Thanks for the comments BobFiveTwoOne. AMP are all too easy. There is absolutely no skill needed to get standard finish at any AMP. This in itself made the experience for me boring. When I use to frequent AMP, I was never denied. I will say that almost all the AMP that I visited in the past had very polite girls who wanted to make small money and make sure you left happy. They would do the small things like tie your shoes, put your shirt on, compliment you. They would do this for such a small amount of tip. The ones I use to see tried to provide a nice massage and also some sensual harmless fun. Many of them lived in the place they worked. This is sad because it kind of makes me think they are sent her to the US to make money then go back home to pay someone. This is not something to be proud of. I comment on this because AMP had very pleasant girls (whether they are old, young, not so good looking) that tried hard. In contrast, the EMP girls are cold. Their face (to me) always looks stone cold, scared or indifferent. The EMP girls I've seen in the past were all pretty. They'd dress outstanding, smell nice and also provide a quality massage. Many of the ones that I remember in the past were married and unfaithful. At the end of the massage, the EMP's just leave and wait at the front desk in hopes of a 40 dollar or more tip. Good Luck, Xabi.

Bob521
02-13-15, 00:53
I think you put your finger on it. Personally I prefer the Chinese girls. Each one has a story, as you say. One woman was working here to pay off her husband's gambling debts. Quite a few are divorced or going though a divorce. I (mostly) prefer the "non-pros" working at legit places because they have some level of genuine personality left and because they are not simply selling sex. I simply like them as people. Take them to lunch. Shopping (their money, not mine). They cook me lunch. Buy each other presents. Just nice caring people. So when we have a physical relationship, it is much more sensual and enjoyable. Bob.

Thanks for the comments BobFiveTwoOne. AMP are all too easy. There is absolutely no skill needed to get standard finish at any AMP. This in itself made the experience for me boring. When I use to frequent AMP, I was never denied. I will say that almost all the AMP that I visited in the past had very polite girls who wanted to make small money and make sure you left happy. They would do the small things like tie your shoes, put your shirt on, compliment you. They would do this for such a small amount of tip. The ones I use to see tried to provide a nice massage and also some sensual harmless fun. Many of them lived in the place they worked. This is sad because it kind of makes me think they are sent her to the US to make money then go back home to pay someone. This is not something to be proud of. I comment on this because AMP had very pleasant girls (whether they are old, young, not so good looking) that tried hard. In contrast, the EMP girls are cold. Their face (to me) always looks stone cold, scared or indifferent. The EMP girls I've seen in the past were all pretty. They'd dress outstanding, smell nice and also provide a quality massage. Many of the ones that I remember in the past were married and unfaithful. At the end of the massage, the EMP's just leave and wait at the front desk in hopes of a 40 dollar or more tip. Good Luck, Xabi.

Silvio
02-13-15, 11:01
I've seen this place a few times and actually had an appointment before readung these posts. I netted Julia older Polish woman ok shape but not really attractive. Very good massage the best I had in a while. She also does body wraps and other spa services. Seems very knowledgable. So are other therapists available during the week as well or only Sunday.

Member #5942
02-13-15, 12:10
I've seen this place a few times and actually had an appointment before readung these posts. I netted Julia older Polish woman ok shape but not really attractive. Very good massage the best I had in a while. She also does body wraps and other spa services. Seems very knowledgable. So are other therapists available during the week as well or only Sunday.Trend (z) is closed on Sundays. Silvio you've been on this site a long time and have a significant contribution of posts. If there is anyone on this site who can provide details on this place, it would be you. If you did not get anything with Yulia, there probably is nothing more to say about this place in my opinion. I never visited this place nor intend to. I was only throwing it out as an observation. I can confirm that Karolina does not work here. She's still at M. For those of you who would like to see how she looks, check out the latest ads in back page and you will see her in a pink shirt. From what I remember, a very nice person. Silvio. Good to see you are still posting on this site.

Kellster
02-13-15, 16:26
It would be helpful if you provide more information. This would allow me to try to help you. Essentially here is how my experience went down. I'm putting it out here to help newbies. Last year I booked the appointment using text. I set up an appointment for the next day. In my text, all I said was that I would like to book an appointment for a one hour session at a specific time. She responded back within two hours letting me know she was available. The next day I met at the spa. It's located within a large hair salon. The room is located in the basement and far away from a possibility of LE breaking in, running down the stairs, zooming past the hallway eventually arriving at a closed door massage room. The room is far away from any possibility of hair patrons on the first floor knowing what's going on down below. The guided me to the room. She was wearing a long coat, yoga pants, boots, and hair was up. She looked sexy. She told me to go in the room and get undressed to my comfort level. This is odd for me to hear but gave me a sign that she didn't care if I was nude. She left the room. I got undressed and stayed under covers but with my ass crack slightly showing. She came, took off her sports jacket. I heard the unzip and when I looked back, I noticed her large cans popping out of her "wife beater" shirt and her slim waist in those tight fitting yoga pants. She is showing off her body! She dimmed the lights and asked what pressure I wanted. I always say soft. This is a small sign to them that I am there for fun. It was a professional massage. She draped me good and I asked her if it was needed. She said yes. So I thought I'd just enjoy the rub from a freaking hot girl. She massaged my thighs and I was already aroused. I spread my legs as she was so close up high. She grazed the boys and this is her sign to me that she is not 100% legit. I spread my legs and arched my back to let her know I enjoyed it. I even guided her hands under my thighs and she was getting very close. Fast forward to the flip. I asked her if the sheet was needed and she still said yes. So she starts massaging my upper thighs and I just watch her and show her I'm enjoying it with my hard on. When she went to get more oil from the jar, I purposely removed the sheet so I was exposed. She had no problem with this. If she was legit, this would not happen and the therapist would kick me out. She massaged more and then got close to my waist. This is where I placed my hand on her back and rubbed her. I then made my way down to her butt and kept rubbing. If she was legit, this would not happen and she would have kicked me out. Fast forward more, she saw I was enjoying it so I took matters into my own hands and started rubbing while grabbing her ass. Yes I self served. I'll spare you the other things and say the first session was self service and touching. My second visit was better which I will continue on a different post.Good post Xabi. I too appreciate an attractive gal that can give a quality massage- not just a lame back scratch. Unfortunately, my usual gal from 7th Heaven rarely works now. The other gals on the ad look pretty good too. Are you sure they they wouldn't provide similar experience to Diana's? Feel free to pm if you'd rather.

Member #5942
02-13-15, 19:28
Good post Xabi. I too appreciate an attractive gal that can give a quality massage- not just a lame back scratch. Unfortunately, my usual gal from 7th Heaven rarely works now. The other gals on the ad look pretty good too. Are you sure they they wouldn't provide similar experience to Diana's? Feel free to pm if you'd rather.The girl in the pink pants (name starts with L) might. She also advertises independently and you will see her location is wicker park. She's wearing a zipped hoodie where the zip is slightly pulled down. The blonde one (starts with O), I'm not sure. The ad did say she does outcalls and outcalls is a usual sign for a great ending. There is one other older girl who is wearing glasses and fully clothed in the ad (around a bouquet of flowers). Her rates are low like 60 dollars. Not sure about her. Usually the ones who are not as pretty definitely work harder for that good tip. Kellster I am not in this sport anymore. So, unfortunately I'm providing guesses. Based on a conversation I had she mentioned that no one else knows about what she does behind the closed door. With that said, I'm thinking 2 out of the 3 are not going to make you satisfied whereas pink pants might based on some really sexy photos on the internet. If you decide to go, see the. You do not have to ask directly for the finish. Never. All you have to do is show the basic signs and self serve to get the ball rolling. I started to post about two places and then others started to comment they've been there. If only the same individuals can provide more basic information about their experiences, it would help others like yourself decide if you should spend your money and time on this one. So far, it looks like I am the only one who had fun. It's definitely not my looks that allowed me to have fun. Let me give a little more info. The location is about a block and half away from Merch. Mart. You walk down to the basement and notice the black and white checkered boxes on the floor. The room is small, there is a couch near the door. There are hooks above the couch for your clothes. Directly across the couch is a small sink and bottles of lotion on the desk top. I saw toilet paper on the ledge and really why have toilet paper on the ledge if you are not going to the washroom. Theres a small cd player on the ledge as well. The table is heated and it perfectly kept. There are white sheets and a small rolled pillow to place your feet on. The room is really small so she has to get close to you when she's massaging your thighs, stomach etc. It's a nice opportunity to see her up close. If you want to see some older photos of her still on the net from older ads, type in her number directly in google in this format xxx-xxx-xxxx and press enter. Good Luck and sorry I could not be more helpful. Xabi.

Kellster
02-14-15, 00:23
The girl in the pink pants (name starts with L) might. She also advertises independently and you will see her location is wicker park. She's wearing a zipped hoodie where the zip is slightly pulled down. The blonde one (starts with O), I'm not sure. The ad did say she does outcalls and outcalls is a usual sign for a great ending. There is one other older girl who is wearing glasses and fully clothed in the ad (around a bouquet of flowers). Her rates are low like 60 dollars. Not sure about her. Usually the ones who are not as pretty definitely work harder for that good tip. Kellster I am not in this sport anymore. So, unfortunately I'm providing guesses. Based on a conversation I had she mentioned that no one else knows about what she does behind the closed door. With that said, I'm thinking 2 out of the 3 are not going to make you satisfied whereas pink pants might based on some really sexy photos on the internet. If you decide to go, see the. You do not have to ask directly for the finish. Never. All you have to do is show the basic signs and self serve to get the ball rolling. I started to post about two places and then others started to comment they've been there. If only the same individuals can provide more basic information about their experiences, it would help others like yourself decide if you should spend your money and time on this one. So far, it looks like I am the only one who had fun. It's definitely not my looks that allowed me to have fun. Let me give a little more info. The location is about a block and half away from Merch. Mart. You walk down to the basement and notice the black and white checkered boxes on the floor. The room is small, there is a couch near the door. There are hooks above the couch for your clothes. Directly across the couch is a small sink and bottles of lotion on the desk top. I saw toilet paper on the ledge and really why have toilet paper on the ledge if you are not going to the washroom. Theres a small cd player on the ledge as well. The table is heated and it perfectly kept. There are white sheets and a small rolled pillow to place your feet on. The room is really small so she has to get close to you when she's massaging your thighs, stomach etc. It's a nice opportunity to see her up close. If you want to see some older photos of her still on the net from older ads, type in her number directly in google in this format xxx-xxx-xxxx and press enter. Good Luck and sorry I could not be more helpful. Xabi.No worries Xabi- I appreciate the info. I usually don't head downtown very often- especially when it's like -20 outside. I'm not into self service- but will do the other stuff as a first timer. I might try them once or twice if they can give a good massage- although there are others higher up on my try out list. Might check them out once the weather warms up.

Member #5121
02-14-15, 13:31
While I fear all this chatter will cause her to retreat from offering extras, I will agree with Xabi. It is all about money, but you are paying for a very specific sensual and cultural experience. I choose the Euro girls over the Asians for this reason alone. For D, I tipped generously for my initial self-serve, to pay my future dues and to let her know I was serious about following-up. If this turns away those looking for an easy catch, so be it. I'd rather be honest and open on the boards about this, than wait for her to be deluged by new members (or worse) looking for an easy score. I will also agree with Xabi. I've been doing this for 15 years. I'm bored with easy.

Member #5121
02-14-15, 13:49
...Unfortunately, my usual gal from 7th Heaven rarely works now. The other gals on the ad look pretty good too. Are you sure they they wouldn't provide similar experience to....Kellster: Was your usual gal Veronika? I've tried scheduling with her, but she rarely makes herself available. In fact, I haven't seen her in years, but she was always lean and pretty. I'd expect that she'd age well.

As far as the other girls, I think it's an experience closer to the Heavenly Bodies chain of salons. Decent massage by an attractive Euro, but that's all anyone will get. Money or not.

Kellster
02-14-15, 15:16
Kellster: Was your usual gal Veronika? I've tried scheduling with her, but she rarely makes herself available. In fact, I haven't seen her in years, but she was always lean and pretty. I'd expect that she'd age well.

As far as the other girls, I think it's an experience closer to the Heavenly Bodies chain of salons. Decent massage by an attractive Euro, but that's all anyone will get. Money or not.Yep that's her. She's gives an excellent massage and is very fit and attractive. Her and Eva were my all time favorites. They did wonders on my back- unlike a lot of these places these days. She told me she is starting another business- (totally different from massage altogether) so she is focusing on that. I'm not even sure if she still lives in the area. That's probably why Anna returned- to take her place.

I'm assuming you mean Heavenly Massage chain instead of heavenly Bodies. If Heavenly Bodies had a chain of salons I'd have tried them haha!

Member #5121
02-21-15, 11:36
Agree. I meant Heavenly Massage. It raises a good point. There is some decent, yet legit, Euro talent at HM. I had an ATF in Wisconsin a few years ago. I met her at an upscale suburban salon for bodywork. We hit it off with some light conversation. I discovered she had a massage table at her place. It turned out that she was a dancer a few years prior and had no issues with nudity in her own home.

Save places like HM for a good legit session. Scope out the girls and find one you generate a spark with. You'd be surprised what you'll find once they understand you're willing to spend more down the road.

That being said, I've heard rumors that HM had one or two girls who offered extras in the past. While I don't have exact names, I'm sure these gents made their discoveries by testing the waters repeatedly. Flattering chat and big tips up front work wonders.

The only place I haven't been able to crack was FF, but you just need to find the right new talent to change the paradigm.

Yep that's her. She's gives an excellent massage and is very fit and attractive. Her and Eva were my all time favorites. They did wonders on my back- unlike a lot of these places these days. She told me she is starting another business- (totally different from massage altogether) so she is focusing on that. I'm not even sure if she still lives in the area. That's probably why Anna returned- to take her place.

I'm assuming you mean Heavenly Massage chain instead of heavenly Bodies. If Heavenly Bodies had a chain of salons I'd have tried them haha!

Member #5942
02-21-15, 20:47
I figure I would write this one up since I don't have any recent experiences to report. You may already know about this one. On Harlem Ave, near the white castle on Diversey (a block or two away), is a Polish hair salon. If you walk by the front of the business you will see the place is completely empty. In order to get into this exlusive place you need to make the appointment ahead of time. If you were to try to call the number of the place listed on the window, the person who answered would possibly say its the wrong number. But if you continue to ask about massage, the lady eventually gives you the phone number to call. What was odd about this place is that it's been in business for years, advertises as a hair salon without any stylists nor chairs nor sinks, nothing. The immediate inside was just a chair and a long hallway. The long hallway leads to one massage room. The masseuse was Polish and is definitely past 48 years old. She was thin and most likely was very pretty in her 20's and 30's. She was a very nice lady and made sure you were relaxed. It's not that I am recommending this place. But there are possibly members on this site who might live nearby or prefer older European lady. Her English speaking was ok. I am actually referring to whether it was easy to understand her. It was but its not like she would talk and talk forever. It was a cash only place and 90 minutes was 90 dollars. No tip was necessary because I think she was the owner. Xabi.

ElginMonk
02-23-15, 08:11
Try Nada in Northbrook on Shermer if your into Blonde "creative" Euro milfs with massive tata's.

Silvio
02-24-15, 19:14
I live nearby. I wouldn't mind trying this place. From the White Castle. Is it on Harlem or Diversey. Is it east or west or north or south from WC. Please PM if preferred.

I figure I would write this one up since I don't have any recent experiences to report. You may already know about this one. On Harlem Ave, near the white castle on Diversey (a block or two away), is a Polish hair salon. If you walk by the front of the business you will see the place is completely empty. In order to get into this exlusive place you need to make the appointment ahead of time. If you were to try to call the number of the place listed on the window, the person who answered would possibly say its the wrong number. But if you continue to ask about massage, the lady eventually gives you the phone number to call. What was odd about this place is that it's been in business for years, advertises as a hair salon without any stylists nor chairs nor sinks, nothing. The immediate inside was just a chair and a long hallway. The long hallway leads to one massage room. The masseuse was Polish and is definitely past 48 years old. She was thin and most likely was very pretty in her 20's and 30's. She was a very nice lady and made sure you were relaxed. It's not that I am recommending this place. But there are possibly members on this site who might live nearby or prefer older European lady. Her English speaking was ok. I am actually referring to whether it was easy to understand her. It was but its not like she would talk and talk forever. It was a cash only place and 90 minutes was 90 dollars. No tip was necessary because I think she was the owner. Xabi.

Silvio
02-24-15, 20:33
BTW White Castle is on Belmont not Diversey please clarify.

I live nearby. I wouldn't mind trying this place. From the White Castle. Is it on Harlem or Diversey. Is it east or west or north or south from WC. Please PM if preferred.

TCT142
02-25-15, 17:24
BTW White Castle is on Belmont not Diversey please clarify.Hi, I'm a newbie here, been in the hobby for awhile but just recently stumbled on this site. I'm really tired of AMP's and have been looking for a good EMP and saw your post regarding the hair salon near Harlem and Diversey / Belmont. I google the hair salons in this area, there are quite a few and it is not practical to drive to all of them and personally check them out. Can you provide a little more details so that I and others can can experience it for ourselves? I hope to be contributing a few reviews here myself in the next several weeks. Thanks!

Member #5942
02-27-15, 18:26
Hi, I'm a newbie here, been in the hobby for awhile but just recently stumbled on this site. I'm really tired of AMP's and have been looking for a good EMP and saw your post regarding the hair salon near Harlem and Diversey / Belmont. I google the hair salons in this area, there are quite a few and it is not practical to drive to all of them and personally check them out. Can you provide a little more details so that I and others can can experience it for ourselves? I hope to be contributing a few reviews here myself in the next several weeks. Thanks!Hello TCT142 can you post your experiences on this site before asking for more information? It would be helpful to know you are a hobbyist by seeing more than 1 post. The name of the salon appears in my original post. It should help you locate it. For a newer hobbyist, I suggest Irene's MT. Once you get to know the ladies, it will be your go to place until it gets boring like everything eventually does. I'm not in the business anymore and the post was about a previous experience. I know it's still open and a very exlusive place to visit. Lydia is a good name to know when its time for an appt. Good luck, Xabi.

SeanDoe99
02-27-15, 21:55
Try Nada in Northbrook on Shermer if your into Blonde "creative" Euro milfs with massive tata's.How do you define "creative?

Member #5942
02-27-15, 22:30
How do you define "creative?Google northbrook shermer creative and this is the help Elginmonk was providing within his post.

Dwd1982
02-28-15, 17:12
Google northbrook shermer creative and this is the help Elginmonk was providing within his post.First time I hear about this place. I guess they don't advertize. Is it good? Who's recommended there?

Member #5121
03-01-15, 12:19
I've always tried keeping quiet about CT, since they've flown under the radar for some time now. That being said, it reminds me of Accurate or Tat's, back in the early 2000's. A rotating staff of 4-6 girls, mostly stacked Euros in their 30's or 40's, with the occasional youthful therapist thrown into the mix. As Xabi said, Google is your friend as far as city and name are concerned. When calling, never ask for a girl directly. Simply inquire to who is available that day (it's keeps the operator from getting paranoid). You are better off sending PM's in here if you want to ask about specific therapists.

I haven't been there in awhile, so I wouldn't mind hearing if any younger talent is available. "K" was a cute little brunette with real skills in from Ukraine. Petite with nice curves, she'd wear a sun dress in the Summer and didn't mind all the roaming. She was really friendly once you got to know her. I once asked her about a 2-girl session. She claimed to live near the North Shore and had a friend available for incall. She told me to come back soon and she'd tell me more. I did just that, but the operator said she quit to return to school. Any one know if she still does body work anywhere?

First time I hear about this place. I guess they don't advertize. Is it good? Who's recommended there?

Truthfu11
03-01-15, 13:32
Didn't Galena work at CT? She was at Accurate then I believe I saw her once or twice at CT. Lost touch with them and always got them confused with the other Northbrook location further south on Shermer.

Would appreciate any info on the current MTs. PM please.

Member #5121
03-01-15, 18:26
The other place further south is Tat's, inside the large, white office building. Avoid, unless something there has changed recently in terms of talent. The therapists are either unattractive or cop a huge attitude.

Didn't Galena work at CT? She was at Accurate then I believe I saw her once or twice at CT. Lost touch with them and always got them confused with the other Northbrook location further south on Shermer.

Would appreciate any info on the current MTs. PM please.

Truthfu11
03-01-15, 19:16
The other place further south is Tat's, inside the large, white office building. Avoid, unless something there has changed recently in terms of talent. The therapists are either unattractive or cop a huge attitude.I agree. Tat's has been rather lackluster. Late, attitude, mechanical and not worth it. I'll have to retry CT. Anyone in particular that's special? PM.

Dwd1982
03-01-15, 21:27
I agree. Tat's has been rather lackluster. Late, attitude, mechanical and not worth it. I'll have to retry CT. Anyone in particular that's special? PM.I agree. I've been to Tat's recently and saw boujana. Very bad experience. Won't repeat. I wonder if creative is better.

Silvio
03-04-15, 12:21
Tried a place in the area. Olla at 7714. Massage was ok but won't repeat. Don't think its the place because there are seats and seems somewhat active. Can you please chime in. Need more info PM ok.

Member #5942
03-04-15, 19:58
Tried a place in the area. Olla at 7714. Massage was ok but won't repeat. Don't think its the place because there are seats and seems somewhat active. Can you please chime in. Need more info PM ok.That is not the correct place. I guess I will spell it out and put it up on the board. What this will do may actually hurt some chances for anyone interested in an appointment. The name of the place has the word "exlusive" in it. This name appears directly on the awning of the business. You should see Lidia. I won't provide the exact address other than 3300 and use some investigation skills. When you call the number to make an appointment the person who will answer is probably Polish and can't speak good English. Be polite and simply say you would like to book an appointment with L. If she understands you, she will give you the direct number. You can call her but she most likely will be with another of you mongers. You can leave a message or just text her. If you text her monger garbage such as HE, what do you look like etc, forget even getting a response. If you simply request an appointment, you will get it. This is how it works and why this place is been in business for more than 15 years. I don't recommend the place if you are looking for a young beautiful therapist who wants your cash and you to dash. I recommend the place if you like a nice massage, a nice older but shy blonde Euro lady, and someone who knows what it is you are there for. From what I remember she provided excellent service and more than you need but it may not be your preference. The place I am referring to is EMPTY! A locked door, you need to get buzzed in and the place is just odd. Silvio, I remember providing you with information about Bless and from what I recall you went a few times but was not your cup of tea. There is more to what I can report in this post about exlusive but will let you guys figure it out on your own. I'm not in this hobby anymore. Silvio post your experience about Trendz because I think many members of this site would like to hear about your experience. Good Luck men, Xabi.

Lokkin4
03-05-15, 11:35
3300 ? I know exactly the place you refer to. They used to have a SIGN in the window but took it down? Silvio your inbox is full.

Silvio
03-06-15, 01:01
Cleared thanks.

3300 ? I know exactly the place you refer to. They used to have a SIGN in the window but took it down? Silvio your inbox is full.

Pura Vida
03-06-15, 16:05
Thanks to the information provided, I was able to schedule an appointment. The description was accurate, a lovely and pleasant mature provider. While not the best massage, it certainly did the job. More than once! The experience isn't for everyone but I was happy to try it once. We've all certainly paid more for a lot less in the past. The experience is very budget friendly too.

Thank you Mr. Xabi.

Pura Vida
03-06-15, 16:17
Recently scheduled an appointment. Good looking young Euro provider gave a satisfactory rub. No hint at anything extra although I have had success in the past. Out the door total. 85 including tip.

Member #5121
03-07-15, 00:15
Their facebook page hasn't been updated in ages, but in the photo's I noticed a lack of heavy draping or blankets on the table. I've yet to try this place out, but that alone would make me think nobody is going to bat an eyelash if a towel slips. Did you attempt to go without the covers. ?

Recently scheduled an appointment. Good looking young Euro provider gave a satisfactory rub. No hint at anything extra although I have had success in the past. Out the door total. 85 including tip.

Silvio
03-07-15, 00:57
Hey I was there on Friday was that you around 12:30. Seen Lana. No luck not even close. No vibes no nothing. Started with no drape when she walked in a was quickly covered. Reminds me a lot like Irenes without any teasing.

Their facebook page hasn't been updated in ages, but in the photo's I noticed a lack of heavy draping or blankets on the table. I've yet to try this place out, but that alone would make me think nobody is going to bat an eyelash if a towel slips. Did you attempt to go without the covers. ?

Silvio
03-07-15, 01:03
Not far from Xabis Exclusive is Trends Salon. They have a $50 massage which is quite good. Julia the therapist is in her early 50's and a nice lady. Not much to look at but make you feel pretty good massage wise. I seen her twice now seems to know what's she doing and does body wraps too. The place has a shower in the back and is a nicely setup room. Seems clean and was warm during the winter visits. I don't see much beyond a legit massage as I tried the no drape and was covered up. If you want a nice Euro massage this will be good for you beyond that won't yield any success I don't think.

ApplePiePussy
03-07-15, 16:56
Hey I was there on Friday was that you around 12:30. Seen Lana. No luck not even close. No vibes no nothing. Started with no drape when she walked in a was quickly covered. Reminds me a lot like Irenes without any teasing.I've seen Lana twice this winter. Decent massage but that's it. Not sure how many others work there.

Member #5121
03-08-15, 11:43
http://miraclemassage.net/about_us.html

... Not sure how many others work there.

Sleeker
03-08-15, 21:26
Thanks to the information provided, I was able to schedule an appointment. The description was accurate, a lovely and pleasant mature provider. While not the best massage, it certainly did the job. More than once! The experience isn't for everyone but I was happy to try it once. We've all certainly paid more for a lot less in the past. The experience is very budget friendly too.

Thank you Mr. Xabi.I don't live near there but found the number on the window by using a map / search engine. When I asked nicely for an appointment with the person Xabi mentioned I was told no (I foget the exact words). Would you be so kind to PM me the number to set up an appt? I'm interested in this place and like the older EE women.

Thanks.

FrankyCando
03-09-15, 12:30
That is not the correct place. I guess I will spell it out and put it up on the board. What this will do may actually hurt some chances for anyone interested in an appointment. The name of the place has the word "exlusive" in it. This name appears directly on the awning of the business. You should see Lidia. I won't provide the exact address other than 3300 and use some investigation skills. When you call the number to make an appointment the person who will answer is probably Polish and can't speak good English. Be polite and simply say you would like to book an appointment with L. If she understands you, she will give you the direct number. You can call her but she most likely will be with another of you mongers. You can leave a message or just text her. If you text her monger garbage such as HE, what do you look like etc, forget even getting a response. If you simply request an appointment, you will get it. This is how it works and why this place is been in business for more than 15 years. I don't recommend the place if you are looking for a young beautiful therapist who wants your cash and you to dash. I recommend the place if you like a nice massage, a nice older but shy blonde Euro lady, and someone who knows what it is you are there for. From what I remember she provided excellent service and more than you need but it may not be your preference. The place I am referring to is EMPTY! A locked door, you need to get buzzed in and the place is just odd. Silvio, I remember providing you with information about Bless and from what I recall you went a few times but was not your cup of tea. There is more to what I can report in this post about exlusive but will let you guys figure it out on your own. I'm not in this hobby anymore. Silvio post your experience about Trendz because I think many members of this site would like to hear about your experience. Good Luck men, Xabi.They must not like me over there. I called 1st time and asked for an appointment with L. They hung up on me.

Tried again a few hours later and different voice answers. Simply asked for appointment with L they hung up again.

Maybe the place is getting bombarded with calls. Who knows.

Member #5942
03-09-15, 21:41
They must not like me over there. I called 1st time and asked for an appointment with L. They hung up on me.

Tried again a few hours later and different voice answers. Simply asked for appointment with L they hung up again.

Maybe the place is getting bombarded with calls. Who knows.I sent you a PM with the direct number. Afterwards, I turned the PM off because I am out of the business and am not looking for any leads. The whole process is bizarre and your guess is probably spot on in that this place is getting many calls asking for appointments with her. If anyone is told that there is no massage, well it's not true. I don't know why the person on the phone would do this but this pain in the a** process worked for over 15 years. Good Luck, Xabi.

GreatGatsby
03-10-15, 16:15
I don't know if this is the correct place to post, but since she is a European, I'll post it.

Went to see Sabina in Palatine at an inn. Booked through an agency, usual 2 call (text) system. Got the address, parked, and got the room number. Had to wait about 10 minutes because she was "getting ready. " She's the girl in the BP ad photo, very cute. She was dressed in red lingerie, and started massage. Had conversations and it was funny how she said "baby" at least 3 times per sentence. Anyway, massage was decent, 7/10. Probably lasted 40 minutes, and on the flip a bit more rubbing then CBJ finish which was enjoyable, as either she was into it or she acted well.

After she said feel free to wash, so I did. Wish she had come with me like other Asian apts, but oh well.

The room was kept dark at all times with only the bathroom lights on, and she wouldn't look at me in the eyes for some reason. So didn't really get to see her face.

$. 6/ hr. I would maybe repeat since I think there's a chance for extras if we get more comfortable.

Anyone have info on other girls from this agency?

Stay Safe.

GG.

ElginMonk
03-11-15, 05:00
Marta has not been talked about yet on this entire forum, she is a young blonde and has enhanced boobs. I will keep this in pms because she is smoking hot. She is located at and EMP in Northbrook. Rates are standard and she is worth it.

ApplePiePussy
03-11-15, 13:56
Have you guys been to any American MP's with younger white girls?

Randall519
03-11-15, 17:31
I've seen Lana twice this winter. Decent massage but that's it. Not sure how many others work there.I've been going here for years mainly for the quality of massage. It's usually SS once you get to know the MT. Lana gives an excellent massage, but that's it unfortunately because she is smokin' hot. There is an older MT whose name starts with an "M" who gives a nice massage with SS and some roaming. If you're looking for more, you shouldn't waste your $ here.

Tugeee
03-11-15, 19:39
Have you guys been to any American MP's with younger white girls?I haven't found any yet, but would definitely make a visit.

Member #5942
03-12-15, 07:10
Another old lead from my past. Review backpage for Pro European M. I recommend for an excellent massage and other things. The location is a home in desplaines. The rates are not expensive. Euro was older over 35 and wears low cut tops for your enjoyment. I'm about done on my past leads. Good Luck, xabi.

Goodtimechicago
03-12-15, 17:37
Have you guys been to any American MP's with younger white girls?Your best bet is the tantricas but that's pricey. Aria is great tho.

Carpe Dium
03-12-15, 20:40
Another old lead from my past. Review backpage for Pro European M. I recommend for an excellent massage and other things. The location is a home in desplaines. The rates are not expensive. Euro was older over 35 and wears low cut tops for your enjoyment. I'm about done on my past leads. Good Luck, xabi.I read your review on Pro European M, and in that review you said you were shut down for extras??

Glideon99
03-12-15, 23:09
I don't know if this is the correct place to post, but since she is a European, I'll post it.

Went to see Sabina in Palatine at an inn. Booked through an agency, usual 2 call (text) system. Got the address, parked, and got the room number. Had to wait about 10 minutes because she was "getting ready. " She's the girl in the BP ad photo, very cute. She was dressed in red lingerie, and started massage. Had conversations and it was funny how she said "baby" at least 3 times per sentence. Anyway, massage was decent, 7/10. Probably lasted 40 minutes, and on the flip a bit more rubbing then CBJ finish which was enjoyable, as either she was into it or she acted well.

After she said feel free to wash, so I did. Wish she had come with me like other Asian apts, but oh well.

The room was kept dark at all times with only the bathroom lights on, and she wouldn't look at me in the eyes for some reason. So didn't really get to see her face.

$. 6/ hr. I would maybe repeat since I think there's a chance for extras if we get more comfortable.

Anyone have info on other girls from this agency?

Stay Safe.

GG.Vera is also very fun but she, like Sabina, takes awhile (few visits) to warm up to you. Top notch body but fake cans (although done well). I hear good thing about Anushka but can't vouch personally. The all time best from here was Britney. Totally hot, real, charming and she would gush with creamy goodness if you treated her right. Great kisser too. She moved on to escorting with another agency as Viktoria and has recently disappeared. I would give my left nut to find her again. She was that wonderful. Anyone know where she went?

Stephen6868
03-12-15, 23:25
Another old lead from my past. Review backpage for Pro European M. I recommend for an excellent massage and other things. The location is a home in desplaines. The rates are not expensive. Euro was older over 35 and wears low cut tops for your enjoyment. I'm about done on my past leads. Good Luck, xabi.I just made an appointment with her. I'm hoping you didn't strike out in your dream. I'm hoping to have a good time. I'll report back after I try her out.

Member #5942
03-13-15, 07:42
I read your review on Pro European M, and in that review you said you were shut down for extras??More than a few visits and bank roll is required. Very similar to Irene's. Good luck, Xabi.