PDA

View Full Version : EMP (European Massage Parlor) Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15

EdCarbone
11-16-18, 17:17
Hi all,

Anyone tried Kat in Elmwood Park? Advertises on MassageAnywhere.com currently (though not on there today). Going to try next week.

EdCarbone
11-16-18, 20:41
Hi all,

Saw Jane on the 4th floor. She asked and I said truthfully that I'd been there once before about a year ago. Didn't mention no luck that first time. She asked how I found her and I said I had kept her number which was lucky because advertising for stuff had become difficult and she laughed knowingly. Mediocre massage with slight teasing but no touch. I touched her legs several times while joking and it was good. On the flip, I joked about something and touched her leg and she coldly said, "I don't need a massage" and moved off. Started on my legs and came close. I finally, slowly, touched her hand and guided it. From there it was fine. Decent HE with reluctant UTC roaming. Bolt-ons and good ass, but she wasn't thrilled and would pull away sometimes, which kind of ruins the mood. Soon as the finished happened she jumped for the cleanup. Didn't seem to end well I thought. Damage door plus. 6. Funny thing was she sent a thank you text after I had left. Lots of mixed signals. Not sure if a return would be better or not.

Dr Manhattan
11-18-18, 01:47
Hi all,

Anyone tried Kat in Elmwood Park? Advertises on MassageAnywhere.com currently (though not on there today). Going to try next week.She was on my bucket list forever. I exchanged emails and she breached the subject first. That draping is required the entire time.

I've since corresponded with other members who confirmed that while she did at one time provide extras, the most she will do now is tease and allow self-serve.

I think she has a long term, steady BF which changed her outlook on additional services.

EdCarbone
11-18-18, 02:05
Okay, disappointing input about Kat in Elmwood Park. I'm in that area, so what about Gabrielka in Broadview (massageanywhere.com) ? Anyone try her? Thoughts?

Thanks!

EdCarbone
11-18-18, 02:12
Sorry. Will search first next time.

ItsHowdyDoody
11-18-18, 11:24
Hi all,

Anyone tried Kat in Elmwood Park? Advertises on MassageAnywhere.com currently (though not on there today). Going to try next week.Ya, completely legit, she even says so in her profile on massgeanywhere. Careful trying to convert any pretty face into something they are not.

There is one tho, who maybe seems like possibility, that goes by Megi, in Norridge, any intel? Unlike Katt who specifically is almost begging to not be bothered with that request, Megi leaves those things unsaid and open. She does tho, appear like someone you would visit with and find they look 20 years older tho, which isn't really ideal at all.

Pilatus51
11-18-18, 14:56
She was on my bucket list forever. I exchanged emails and she breached the subject first. That draping is required the entire time.

I've since corresponded with other members who confirmed that while she did at one time provide extras, the most she will do now is tease and allow self-serve.

I think she has a long term, steady BF which changed her outlook on additional services.Memories light the corners of my mind.

Misty water-colored memories of the way we were.

Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind.

Smiles we gave to one another for the way we were.

Can it be that it was all so simple then.

Or has time rewritten every line.

If we had the chance to do it all again.

Tell me, would we?

Could we?

Memories may.

Dreamt the real world experience many, many, many moons ago. Good massage, good full experience, good value. Today's re-invented MT is all business, no fun, not even good Therp Mass. Also moved from NG to EP. Doc has all the pertinent facts and inferences correct.

Walker333
11-18-18, 16:46
Hi all,

Anyone tried Kat in Elmwood Park? Advertises on MassageAnywhere.com currently (though not on there today). Going to try next week.Appears like legit to me.

Walker333
11-18-18, 16:51
Hi all,

Saw Jane on the 4th floor. She asked and I said truthfully that I'd been there once before about a year ago. Didn't mention no luck that first time. She asked how I found her and I said I had kept her number which was lucky because advertising for stuff had become difficult and she laughed knowingly. Mediocre massage with slight teasing but no touch. I touched her legs several times while joking and it was good. On the flip, I joked about something and touched her leg and she coldly said, "I don't need a massage" and moved off. Started on my legs and came close. I finally, slowly, touched her hand and guided it. From there it was fine. Decent HE with reluctant UTC roaming. Bolt-ons and good ass, but she wasn't thrilled and would pull away sometimes, which kind of ruins the mood. Soon as the finished happened she jumped for the cleanup. Didn't seem to end well I thought. Damage door plus. 6. Funny thing was she sent a thank you text after I had left. Lots of mixed signals. Not sure if a return would be better or not.Yes, if you return soon enough, and she recognizes you, you will get a wormer extras, might even show some of her skin. But her massage will not improve and she will short you on time, basically will finish her session right after the clean up.

ZzTopSterZz
11-19-18, 12:31
Didn't Megi Spa close a long time ago? I went once to see Megi (nothing special but HE satisfactory) and get approved to see other but it wasn't a convenient location and I never made it back. Supposedly there were some others girls that were very attractive with good massage and finish. Anyone have info?

Ya, completely legit, she even says so in her profile on massgeanywhere. Careful trying to convert any pretty face into something they are not.

There is one tho, who maybe seems like possibility, that goes by Megi, in Norridge, any intel? Unlike Katt who specifically is almost begging to not be bothered with that request, Megi leaves those things unsaid and open. She does tho, appear like someone you would visit with and find they look 20 years older tho, which isn't really ideal at all.

ItsHowdyDoody
11-19-18, 15:53
Didn't Megi Spa close a long time ago? I went once to see Megi (nothing special but HE satisfactory) and get approved to see other but it wasn't a convenient location and I never made it back. Supposedly there were some others girls that were very attractive with good massage and finish. Anyone have info?Here is the link for Megi on ma.

https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/MADZIAS

Dr Manhattan
11-20-18, 01:01
Here is the link for Megi on ma.

https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/MADZIASUnfortunately, both Megi and Joanna quit the biz after closing the spa doors for good. They both moved on to the business side of the medical industry.

Not Dead Yet
11-20-18, 19:51
Didn't Megi Spa close a long time ago? I went once to see Megi (nothing special but HE satisfactory) and get approved to see other but it wasn't a convenient location and I never made it back. Supposedly there were some others girls that were very attractive with good massage and finish. Anyone have info?Now it's Harmony Spa, Korean, and someone spent a lot of money inside; very classy. $80 at the door. Have table shower, sauna, and comfortable tables.

Called ahead to see one of the previously reviewed girls, was told her day off, but to come in and see if I liked who was available; said OK if I didn't like. MMS took me to the room, said someone would be there shortly. First girl would have been OK but decided to take a chance on the other one being better. She was! Short, very cute, killer body. Probably implants, but good shape, no scars to be seen and felt perfect! Actually pretty good massage; at the flip I was ready. Did LFK, FIV, DATY, CBJ, CG and finish doggy. Minimal negotiating and paid tip after. Went from 200 to 120 to 180 to 140, and OK. Did return for more of the same.

GentleBen1
11-20-18, 22:12
Now it's Harmony Spa, Korean, and someone spent a lot of money inside; very classy. $80 at the door. Have table shower, sauna, and comfortable tables.

Called ahead to see one of the previously reviewed girls, was told her day off, but to come in and see if I liked who was available; said OK if I didn't like. MMS took me to the room, said someone would be there shortly. First girl would have been OK but decided to take a chance on the other one being better. She was! Short, very cute, killer body. Probably implants, but good shape, no scars to be seen and felt perfect! Actually pretty good massage; at the flip I was ready. Did LFK, FIV, DATY, CBJ, CG and finish doggy. Minimal negotiating and paid tip after. Went from 200 to 120 to 180 to 140, and OK. Did return for more of the same.Glad to see you are not dead yet. Did you catch her name?

Spk39
11-20-18, 23:37
Now it's Harmony Spa, Korean, and someone spent a lot of money inside; very classy. $80 at the door. Have table shower, sauna, and comfortable tables.

Called ahead to see one of the previously reviewed girls, was told her day off, but to come in and see if I liked who was available; said OK if I didn't like. MMS took me to the room, said someone would be there shortly. First girl would have been OK but decided to take a chance on the other one being better. She was! Short, very cute, killer body. Probably implants, but good shape, no scars to be seen and felt perfect! Actually pretty good massage; at the flip I was ready. Did LFK, FIV, DATY, CBJ, CG and finish doggy. Minimal negotiating and paid tip after. Went from 200 to 120 to 180 to 140, and OK. Did return for more of the same.Thanks for the review. Is that the one in Lombard? If yes, its literally on my daily commute route.

Datsurman
11-21-18, 07:56
For some, it may not be a big deal.

But I know there are dudes out there who have a preference and may be too timid to say anything. Tip. When you arrive, politely and respectfully indicate to the person at the front desk that you require a female MT. If they say you absolutely cannot choose, it is perfectly OK to leave. For me, a hard rule that applies to any provider where more physical contact is required than an introductory handshake is that the provider must be a woman. That goes for any spa service (legit or not) as well as selection of doctors and physical therapists.

Your money, your choice.

Last week I was throwing some air into one of my son's tires and I slipped on my neighbors' garage floor and took a hard fall. Nothing felt broken so I picked myself up (for the 8th time). Later that day on the drive home I was feeling some pain in my lower back so I called the massage school in Crystal Lake and they had a spot open. Luck of the draw and I get a dude, in fact last 3 X I've gotten a dude. It's not a biggie becuz I came for a massage, not a h / e. Anyways I don't even get naked and I'm always covered with a sheet that gets tucked tight.

He asks me why I'm there and I told him I was having some pain in my lower back and right side. After 50 minutes of a very soothing massage I get up. Sometimes, the next day I'll feel some soreness but that didn't happen. In fact most of the aches and pains I was feeling went away and haven't come back.

I used to be that guy with the look on my face when a guy calls your name in the lobby, but now I just go with it. Whatever.

For the money (no tipping allowed) it's a good and professional massage. Being the hobbiest type that I am, I'm always on the lookout for a diamond in the rough that'll do some take out but so far nada.

Walker333
11-21-18, 12:02
For some, it may not be a big deal.

But I know there are dudes out there who have a preference and may be too timid to say anything. Tip. When you arrive, politely and respectfully indicate to the person at the front desk that you require a female MT. If they say you absolutely cannot choose, it is perfectly OK to leave. For me, a hard rule that applies to any provider where more physical contact is required than an introductory handshake is that the provider must be a woman. That goes for any spa service (legit or not) as well as selection of doctors and physical therapists.

Your money, your choice.In my experience a front desk person usually inquires about gender preference of the masseuse. I've never had a problem with that.

Not Dead Yet
11-21-18, 12:27
Thanks for the review. Is that the one in Lombard? If yes, its literally on my daily commute route.Dude, you need do a little something yourself before asking others to do it all for you. RTFF, do online searches like on Harmony and Megi's, which was the earlier name of the place. Search earlier in the same thread. Click on the name of the poster and look at his other posts.

Recommend you join RM to find almost every MP in the country. It's free to join, get names, address, telephone numbers. Etc. It does cost money for Premium access to get the reviews, but free gets you a lot. Not pimping for another site, just trying to reduce the number of guys posting questions that they should be able to figure out for themselves.

As the guys who did all this know, it's at 5050 and Cumberland Ave, Norridge, literally one block north of the Chicago city limits. Mia is the name she used with me.

The place is now Korean but used to be Euro, hence the question is on this forum.

Now, pay it back with a report of your experience there.

Spk39
11-21-18, 15:34
Dude, you need do a little something yourself before asking others to do it all for you. RTFF, do online searches like on Harmony and Megi's, which was the earlier name of the place. Search earlier in the same thread. Click on the name of the poster and look at his other posts.

Recommend you join RM to find almost every MP in the country. It's free to join, get names, address, telephone numbers. Etc. It does cost money for Premium access to get the reviews, but free gets you a lot. Not pimping for another site, just trying to reduce the number of guys posting questions that they should be able to figure out for themselves.

As the guys who did all this know, it's at 5050 and Cumberland Ave, Norridge, literally one block north of the Chicago city limits. Mia is the name she used with me.

The place is now Korean but used to be Euro, hence the question is on this forum.

Now, pay it back with a report of your experience there.Thanks for the details. In hindsight I should have tried to dig deeper. I did do a search on this thread for Harmony. But the name sounded familiar, and Google search confirmed that there is one by the same name in Lombard on my way to work, so I got a little trigger happy. I have to sneak away from the better half, so I got a bit excited about the location. LOL. Norridge is in the opposite direction of my commute but I will return my dues to this community, once I dream.

ChgoGuySouth
11-21-18, 19:05
Okay, disappointing input about Kat in Elmwood Park. I'm in that area, so what about Gabrielka in Broadview (massageanywhere.com) ? Anyone try her? Thoughts?

Thanks!Gabriella does a phenomenal massage. But it is only legit.

Pilatus51
11-21-18, 19:41
Gabriella does a phenomenal massage. But it is only legit.Have seen her when she was located on NW side of city near Jeff Park. Nice young lady, very good quality massage, but as per previous poster, clearly and unequivocally conventional only. On a value per dollar spent basis, can't go wrong.

GentleBen1
11-21-18, 21:04

Called ahead to see one of the previously reviewed girls, was told her day off, but to come in and see if I liked who was available; said OK if I didn't like. MMS took me to the room, said someone would be there shortly. First girl would have been OK but decided to take a chance on the other one being better. She was! Short, very cute, killer body. Probably implants, but good shape, no scars to be seen and felt perfect! Actually pretty good massage; at the flip I was ready. Did LFK, FIV, DATY, CBJ, CG and finish doggy. Minimal negotiating and paid tip after. Went from 200 to 120 to 180 to 140, and OK. Did return for more of the same.Per RM the MMS does not give you a choice of your MT.

Looks like you had a couple of options?

EdCarbone
11-23-18, 21:39
Hi all,

Thinking of TOFTT unless someone has some info on Dana in Downers Grove (https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/Danalynn)?

Appreciate the feedback.

Kimbll83
11-24-18, 09:49
That link is super old. Dana is not around anymore.

Hi all,

Thinking of TOFTT unless someone has some info on Dana in Downers Grove (https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/Danalynn)?

Appreciate the feedback.

Walker333
11-24-18, 12:53
That link is super old. Dana is not around anymore.I liked her, but, I believe, she finished her masseuse career fo good.

EdCarbone
11-24-18, 14:45
I liked her, but, I believe, she finished her masseuse career fo good.Thanks guys! Didn't realize those adverts stay up for so long.

Kellster
11-24-18, 15:04
I liked her, but, I believe, she finished her masseuse career for good.Really? I've never seen her, but just stumbled on to that site a few months ago. How long do they keep those ads up for? I thought, well, I just assumed the site gets rid of them after a week or two? Or if she quit the business she would have had them taken down. It doesn't make sense to me why she still has ads up.

EdCarbone
11-24-18, 15:19
Really? I've never seen her, but just stumbled on to that site a few months ago. How long do they keep those ads up for? I thought, well, I just assumed the site gets rid of them after a week or two? Or if she quit the business she would have had them taken down. It doesn't make sense to me why she still has ads up.I sent her a text today just to see. Will let you know if anything comes of it.

EdCarbone
11-24-18, 15:20
I liked her, but, I believe, she finished her masseuse career fo good.So can you detail how a massage from Dana was? I sent her a text, so if for some reason she answers, it would be nice to know.

Thanks!

Walker333
11-24-18, 18:21
So can you detail how a massage from Dana was? I sent her a text, so if for some reason she answers, it would be nice to know.

Thanks!I'd be pleasantly surprised if she answers, and therefore returns to business. In any case, her massage was a bit soft to may taste, but overall nice and relaxing. I think she is a professional, licensed masseuse, and a pleasant woman to communicate with.

Pilatus51
11-24-18, 20:12
I'd be pleasantly surprised if she answers, and therefore returns to business. In any case, her massage was a bit soft to may taste, but overall nice and relaxing. I think she is a professional, licensed masseuse, and a pleasant woman to communicate with.Since some one brought up a Dana, can I get anyone's input on a Dakota? Not kidding, it's an airplane, true, but it was also a very nice EMT in the western burbs a few years back. She marketed thru BP and CL mostly as I recall and offered a nice experience but it was off and on, sometimes available, sometimes crickets. Disappeared into the ether. Never kept up, maybe someone else did.

Kimbll83
11-25-18, 00:50
I guess I should have given more details about Dana not around anymore. She is not alive. She ODed a year and a half ago. If anyone gets a text response it's not her. You can PM me for the obituary if you want.

I'd be pleasantly surprised if she answers, and therefore returns to business. In any case, her massage was a bit soft to may taste, but overall nice and relaxing. I think she is a professional, licensed masseuse, and a pleasant woman to communicate with.

ChgoGuySouth
11-25-18, 14:03
Massageanywhere and their sister site holisticanywhere are pretty much masseuses who have left the business or do it occasionally. Just a handful are legit. I even once brought one of those friend tokens and it gave me about a hundred extra listings but they were all dudes. Most of my regulars have left the state. I would always give great massages but it took a while before any fun even started. I even dated a few meaning dinner drinks and back to their place.

ChgoGuySouth
11-25-18, 14:21
Saw this one. Mixed review. Great body and tits for a 45 ish year old woman. Massage with mutual HJ. Would be great if she was FS but that's a no go. I'd see her again if no one is available and I am too horny.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/21802

WoodWorker9
11-25-18, 15:39
Saw this one. Mixed review. Great body and tits for a 45 ish year old woman. Massage with mutual HJ. Would be great if she was FS but that's a no go. I'd see her again if no one is available and I am too horny.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/21802What's a mutual HJ? You both finished you off? Never heard of this being a thing LOL. And what was the damage? Thanks.

Walker333
11-25-18, 15:53

https://chicago.rubratings.com/21802She doesn't look like 45 on the photo, then it's probably fake, is it? How was her massage and what was the damage?

PhilMendel
11-25-18, 21:19

https://chicago.rubratings.com/21802Hey Chi Guy. What exactly is a mutual HJ?

That's a new one to me.

Stud999
11-26-18, 00:15
Have seen some mention of folks knowing about this place but couldn't find detailed reports. Messaged Linda and she is not the person doing the massage. There are 3-4 girls in this unmarked suite in Northbrook. I caught Kate. Door fee is 0. 8. She is a nice brunette in her 30's and was fully clothed. Given where the ad was, I was sure there is more on menu but the way the place was setup it gave a very legit feel.

The room was clean with heated tables, massage was real good and she really worked some knots. As is usual with EMPs she started cold but there was some teasing when she worked on the thighs but not serious. I took the towel off but she put it back on! Real mixed signals there. On the flip I started touching her to give signals and she finally asked what I want. There was only L1 with top off on menu but she wanted. 8 and didn't want to negotiate. I decided to come back with blue balls. Definitely not going to overpay to someone who seemed not completely in it. From the time I said no to paying that much, she lost interest and shorted me 15 minutes. She did indicate others might have more on the menu with some having take out menus too. There are other places for a legit massages so won't repeat with her.

https://harlothub.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/massage/224-392-0884-179100.html

EdCarbone
11-26-18, 00:57
I guess I should have given more details about Dana not around anymore. She is not alive. She ODed a year and a half ago. If anyone gets a text response it's not her. You can PM me for the obituary if you want.Yikes! That's terrible! That being said, I'm hoping I don't get a response. Thanks for letting us know.

EdCarbone
11-26-18, 00:59
Have seen some mention of folks knowing about this place but couldn't find detailed reports. Messaged Linda and she is not the person doing the massage. There are 3-4 girls in this unmarked suite in Northbrook. I caught Kate. Door fee is 0. 8. She is a nice brunette in her 30's and was fully clothed. Given where the ad was, I was sure there is more on menu but the way the place was setup it gave a very legit feel.

The room was clean with heated tables, massage was real good and she really worked some knots. As is usual with EMPs she started cold but there was some teasing when she worked on the thighs but not serious. I took the towel off but she put it back on! Real mixed signals there. On the flip I started touching her to give signals and she finally asked what I want. There was only L1 with top off on menu but she wanted. 8 and didn't want to negotiate. I decided to come back with blue balls. Definitely not going to overpay to someone who seemed not completely in it. From the time I said no to paying that much, she lost interest and shorted me 15 minutes. She did indicate others might have more on the menu with some having take out menus too. There are other places for a legit massages so won't repeat with her.

https://harlothub.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/massage/224-392-0884-179100.htmlYeah, I was there about a year ago with Kate and also got shorted on time. Never been back.

LatinPoker
11-26-18, 08:15
Yeah, I was there about a year ago with Kate and also got shorted on time. Never been back.Is this place you refer to the 1934 address in the little tucked away suite on Shermer rd? If so, thanks for the info as I work literally around the corner from this place and pondered taking the plunge for quite some time now but haven't seen any productive intel one way or another on the place.

Stud999
11-26-18, 09:54
Is this place you refer to the 1934 address in the little tucked away suite on Shermer rd? If so, thanks for the info as I work literally around the corner from this place and pondered taking the plunge for quite some time now but haven't seen any productive intel one way or another on the place.Yep it is that place. Wouldn't really recommend. You get more bang for the buck elsewhere!

Walker333
11-26-18, 10:18

https://harlothub.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/massage/224-392-0884-179100.htmlI've been there many times. There are reports on the forum about my visits. She is a typical case of GPS and money hanger. She has extended L1 menu, but her prices go over 220. Yes, FN L1 with daty was over 200 once she learns that a customer is interested in some extras beyond massage, but is unwilling to satisfy her financial demands, her clock starts running faster and she shorts on time and weakens her massage.

Call Me Slappy
11-26-18, 11:15
I've been there many times. There are reports on the forum about my visits. She is a typical case of GPS and money hanger. She has extended L1 menu, but her prices go over 220. Yes, FN L1 with daty was over 200 once she learns that a customer is interested in some extras beyond massage, but is unwilling to satisfy her financial demands, her clock starts running faster and she shorts on time and weakens her massage.Yeah, that's Kate / Kat.

If you've had the "pleasure" of meeting Vanessa, she thinks her little hot Columbian cooch is worth 5 Benjamins. No, that's not a typo. 5. For 1 shot.

Claimed she had plenty of dudes lined up who cough that up. I'd like to meet them and beat some sense into them.

She made a sad hate face at me when I told her I'd be seeing some Brazilian hottie instead from Touring Girls that weekend. Mechanical, but hotter than shit and everything we want for less than her.

TJGeek
11-26-18, 12:19
Yeah, that's Kate / Kat.

If you've had the "pleasure" of meeting Vanessa, she thinks her little hot Columbian cooch is worth 5 Benjamins. No, that's not a typo. 5. For 1 shot.

Claimed she had plenty of dudes lined up who cough that up. I'd like to meet them and beat some sense into them.

She made a sad hate face at me when I told her I'd be seeing some Brazilian hottie instead from Touring Girls that weekend. Mechanical, but hotter than shit and everything we want for less than her.Hi Slappy,

Regarding "Touring Girls", they look hot!

Please tell us how it went? Pictures real? Price of 350 includes everything?

PM if easier.

Thanks much!

ItsHowdyDoody
11-26-18, 12:25
Yeah, that's Kate / Kat.

She made a sad hate face at me when I told her I'd be seeing some Brazilian hottie instead from Touring Girls that weekend. Mechanical, but hotter than shit and everything we want for less than her.Ya, kate was great a few years ago, last year. Check out RM and you will see she is flooding that site with fake reviews to jack up the tip price. Kind of sad. I think DR M mentioned this a while back, she is cuter and younger than most euros going now, so she can command a bit of a higher price than most. Getting a bit out of hand tho with current prices tho.

Vanessa is ok, I wouldn't say she is super hot in the face or anything, decent body. Katjia a lot hotter imo, but that's my euro preference.

LatinPoker
11-26-18, 12:41
Yep it is that place. Wouldn't really recommend. You get more bang for the buck elsewhere!I'm all about bang for the buck these days (emphasis on BANG! Anybody know if any spots in the shermer-ish area worth checking out for some service +++ possible extras? Such a bummer about 1934, as I can literally walk there!

TJGeek
11-26-18, 14:51
I'm all about bang for the buck these days (emphasis on BANG! Anybody know if any spots in the shermer-ish area worth checking out for some service +++ possible extras? Such a bummer about 1934, as I can literally walk there!LatinPoker, you have a few Euro Massage with FS options not too far away. Some of the agencies reviewed here operate out of the I-294 & Milwaukee area.

Walker333
11-26-18, 15:19
I'm all about bang for the buck these days (emphasis on BANG! Anybody know if any spots in the shermer-ish area worth checking out for some service +++ possible extras? Such a bummer about 1934, as I can literally walk there!I don't think a good bang could be found around Shermer. Closest are are in Mt. Prospect, Arlington Hts.

Stud999
11-26-18, 15:27

Claimed she had plenty of dudes lined up who cough that up. I'd like to meet them and beat some sense into them..For 5 benjis per shot, she better be an actress or something. Count me in to beat sense into folks who pay at this location Have decided not to let little head do thinking anymore! Would only go to NG if this continues!

Walker333
11-26-18, 19:11
Ya, kate was great a few years ago, last year. Check out RM and you will see she is flooding that site with fake reviews to jack up the tip price. Kind of sad. I think DR M mentioned this a while back, she is cuter and younger than most euros going now, so she can command a bit of a higher price than most. Getting a bit out of hand tho with current prices tho.

Vanessa is ok, I wouldn't say she is super hot in the face or anything, decent body. Katjia a lot hotter imo, but that's my euro preference.I believe she is full of shit, *****. I've seen her, she didn't tell me that, but I didn't ask her for FS. But in any case all providers there, including, but not limited that Euro Lana, are stinking, greedy sluts.

GentleBen1
11-26-18, 20:02
I believe she is full of shit, *****. I've seen her, she didn't tell me that, but I didn't ask her for FS. But in any case all providers there, including, but not limited that Euro Lana, are stinking, greedy sluts.The quality has gone down and price has gone up along Shermer, both at 1935 and the basement of CT and now down the hall at European touch massage.

Only one at CT that is worth the expense in Alina and she is only there on Monday's and possibly Tuesday. No longer at maria's in Skoke.

Avoid Olga unless you like 60 year heavy set.

I was a regular with Lana (Linda) until her limited but extended L! Became over $200.

Zeuss
11-27-18, 00:55
The quality has gone down and price has gone up along Shermer, both at 1935 and the basement of CT and now down the hall at European touch massage.

Only one at CT that is worth the expense in Alina and she is only there on Monday's and possibly Tuesday. No longer at maria's in Skoke.

Avoid Olga unless you like 60 year heavy set.

I was a regular with Lana (Linda) until her limited but extended L! Became over $200.In many ways the Euros mirror the AMPs with both GPS, less than stellar service and well seasoned veterans. Euros have always had GPS but also had the edge in looks. As far as getting shorted on time there's more Euros who do it, along with the colder attitudes.

Only way to hope to change it is by not patronizing them.

DLover64
11-28-18, 18:44
Anyone know where sh went? I guess she is no longer working for them.She went to Norwood massage on north milwaukee Ave. She's still attractive, but a bit heavier now.

DLover64
11-28-18, 18:49
Anyone know where sh went? I guess she is no longer working for them.She goes by Natalia now at Norwood massage on m Milwaukee Ave. She's a bit heavier now but still good. No family anymore though.

Truthfu11
11-29-18, 18:03
Is Power of Touch still around? I've been to several of their ever moving locations but lost track of them a year of so back when they were behind a bar somewhere in the near NW side.

Contact info and current talent would be appreciated.

Anyone know where sh went? I guess she is no longer working for them..

DLover64
12-02-18, 10:56
Is Power of Touch still around? I've been to several of their ever moving locations but lost track of them a year of so back when they were behind a bar somewhere in the near NW side.

Contact info and current talent would be appreciated.

.I don't know. Someone mentioned Lisa went South for the winter. I doubt it. Both her phones are disconnected. She's gotten busted at each of her previous locations so my guess is she will ba soon.

Chicago Rocks
12-02-18, 14:48
There are at least three different companies operating out of that basement. I have only been to Magic Touch and usually see Basha. I've always got a HE with roaming. $75 for the HR, $40 tip. Will repeat.

https://harlothub.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/massage/224-392-0884-179100.html

LoookAtMe1718
12-03-18, 17:46
Joined this forum after being a 3-4 year reader. I have been to almost every AMP in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin and have had positive experiences almost everywhere. Even the "legit" ones.

Anyways. Started getting into European massage. Joined because of the positive review on Baci.

Went to see her a few weeks ago. Absolutely horrible experience. Went to her hotel in Buffalo Grove. Germ freak to the max. Massage was non-existent and HE was about the dumbest thing I've ever experienced. Biggest waste of money and would never ever recommend anyone going there ever. Hoping for a better experience elsewhere.

Zeuss
12-03-18, 23:17
Joined this forum after being a 3-4 year reader. I have been to almost every AMP in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin and have had positive experiences almost everywhere. Even the "legit" ones.

Anyways. Started getting into European massage. Joined because of the positive review on Baci.

Went to see her a few weeks ago. Absolutely horrible experience. Went to her hotel in Buffalo Grove. Germ freak to the max. Massage was non-existent and HE was about the dumbest thing I've ever experienced. Biggest waste of money and would never ever recommend anyone going there ever. Hoping for a better experience elsewhere.Sorry you TOFTT buddy, what did you join? What reviews did you see? I've only seen bad ones for her.

ApplePiePussy
12-04-18, 15:25
Anybody been to Massage Miracle lately? They've had some off and on talent at times. Some young pretty euros. I haven't been in over a year now.

Datsurman
12-10-18, 13:56
For that much money you could fly to Columbia and have an orgy with five women who are all younger and hotter than Vanessa. LOL.

When you overpay this much women lose every bit of respect for you. As soon as you walk out the door they are laughing to their friends how they got some pathetic loser to pay $500 for a CBJ when they are giving BBBJTCIM+BLS+RJ to their boyfriend for free.

Walker333
12-10-18, 20:36
For that much money you could fly to Columbia and have an orgy with five women who are all younger and hotter than Vanessa. LOL.

When you overpay this much women lose every bit of respect for you. As soon as you walk out the door they are laughing to their friends how they got some pathetic loser to pay $500 for a CBJ when they are giving BBBJTCIM+BLS+RJ to their boyfriend for free.You are absolutely right man, although there is some other explanation. Some providers with a GPS or just smart, demand very high damage and, as we all now know, some loosers or winners pay, but it doesn't happen too often. So, a girl charging 5, makes as much as the one who is happy with just 1, but works 5 times less. It's just a strategy. I've heard that from more than one provider who eventually became sorta friend of mine. One "exotic" chick was demanding 3 k (yes, three thousand) and got that from time to time in NY. It's like an expensive car or watch or whatever. Some man can and want to pay more out of self respect.

ADiesel
12-12-18, 12:47
Anyone ever partake with Sabrina or Ivy with these milking table ads?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/131101

https://chicago.rubratings.com/125283

Walker333
12-12-18, 16:39
Anyone ever partake with Sabrina or Ivy with these milking table ads?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/131101

https://chicago.rubratings.com/125283Long time ago there was a middle aged, older, California hippy type woman in East Rogers Park, on Sheridan. She was working in her appointment offering variety of services including some strange massage on a milking table. I didn't find anything particularly special about it.

Datsurman
12-12-18, 19:17
I've never done it, but having just gotten a massage. I spent 30 minutes face down laying on my hard cock. I think it would be more enjoyable to spend the face down part of the massage with your cock and balls free hanging instead of being crushed under your body weight. I could also see getting a four hand massage with one woman working under the table while you're getting a legit massage from the other woman on your back and legs.

Going to try it one day.

Long time ago there was a middle aged, older, California hippy type woman in East Rogers Park, on Sheridan. She was working in her appointment offering variety of services including some strange massage on a milking table. I didn't find anything particularly special about it.

Datsurman
12-12-18, 22:03
But again I say. At that price point, get on a plane and fly a few hours in any direction and have more fun with hotter, younger women for the same money.

You are absolutely right man, although there is some other explanation. Some providers with a GPS or just smart, demand very high damage and, as we all now know, some loosers or winners pay, but it doesn't happen too often. So, a girl charging 5, makes as much as the one who is happy with just 1, but works 5 times less. It's just a strategy. I've heard that from more than one provider who eventually became sorta friend of mine. One "exotic" chick was demanding 3 k (yes, three thousand) and got that from time to time in NY. It's like an expensive car or watch or whatever. Some man can and want to pay more out of self respect.

ShopTarget
12-12-18, 23:54
Long time ago there was a middle aged, older, California hippy type woman in East Rogers Park, on Sheridan. She was working in her appointment offering variety of services including some strange massage on a milking table. I didn't find anything particularly special about it.Jenny Lynn has one. She's been my go-to for over a year and I see her almost every month and she's been talking for a long time about getting one. Just saw her this week and she finally got it. It wasn't ready to use yet though. Personally, I can hardly wait!

Call Me Slappy
12-13-18, 12:02

Went to see her a few weeks ago. Absolutely horrible experience. Went to her hotel in Buffalo Grove. Germ freak to the max. Massage was non-existent and HE was about the dumbest thing I've ever experienced. Biggest waste of money and would never ever recommend anyone going there ever. Hoping for a better experience elsewhere.So I finally made it to every service in the basement of Shermer with an appointment at Massage Mantra. Should have done a half instead of full hour. Silly me.

I got there a bit early, texted if I could go in or was MT was still with client. Got told to wait. OK, no prob.

Upon entering the suite Anna greets me with "Hello Mr Conspiracy Theory!" WTF? I asked her why she said that, said I was sneaking around, didn't want to be seen, etc. Uh, no, I didn't want to interrupt her prior client's session. She looked puzzled and said "Oh. ".

She was a little healthier in build but had ginormous cans.

And that, my fellow mongers, is about as good as it got.

Massage started face up. She put gloves on and massaged my feet. I asked her about this, and she said "I do this when I do feet. " OK, I'll roll with it.

She ditches the gloves and starts on the legs and immediately starts the tease. From her it went downhill.

While she's grazing she takes one of my hands and puts it on my junk and tells me "this is a team effort. " I politely decline.

She gets the gloves back on and starts yanking weeds. Refused to let me touch her at all. I told her we'll be here all night if you don't let me touch and don't lose the gloves. No reaction from her at all.

Needless to say I cut the appointment short and got the hell out.

I'm not saying I did this, but I may have immediately called another MT service in the building and got taken care of in the first 10 minutes.

Datsurman
12-13-18, 13:12
I've heard some good things about her. Thinking about checking her out. One question. Does she continue massage after the flip or go straight to the HE? My pet peev are MTs that jump to the end instead of taking their time with the build-up.

Jenny Lynn has one. She's been my go-to for over a year and I see her almost every month and she's been talking for a long time about getting one. Just saw her this week and she finally got it. It wasn't ready to use yet though. Personally, I can hardly wait!

Frogger7777
12-13-18, 13:50
Can anyone confirm that extras are available at this place: www.massageanywhere.com/profile/massagejane.

This is the euro in Palatine in the bank building off northwest highway. Just curious. I might roll the dice.

TWaltz
12-13-18, 15:24
Hey all,

I'm visiting here until Sunday. I'm staying around Oak Park. Any places you recommend me to visit?

DynoJr
12-13-18, 16:21
I've heard some good things about her. Thinking about checking her out. One question. Does she continue massage after the flip or go straight to the HE? My pet peev are MTs that jump to the end instead of taking their time with the build-up.She's great. Definitely the MILF next door with a very sexy demeanor. Her voice, her hands, the way she looks at you, her mouth. It's worth it. She's there to please, so if you wanta longer massage, she'll provide it.

Table isn't ready yet BTW.

Dreamer99
12-13-18, 17:24
She's great. Definitely the MILF next door with a very sexy demeanor. Her voice, her hands, the way she looks at you, her mouth. It's worth it. She's there to please, so if you wanta longer massage, she'll provide it.

Table isn't ready yet BTW.

I've heard some good things about her. Thinking about checking her out. One question. Does she continue massage after the flip or go straight to the HE? My pet peev are MTs that jump to the end instead of taking their time with the build-up.Did a quick search with her name on this forum but didn't see any details about her link or contact details. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

ShopTarget
12-14-18, 00:07
Did a quick search with her name on this forum but didn't see any details about her link or contact details. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!She doesn't advertise much. I think there was an ad on Adult Look awhile back as Jenny Lynn. She's been talked about quite a bit on other threads of this forum. Escort, Lombard, etc.

Zeuss
12-14-18, 00:25
Can anyone confirm that extras are available at this place: www.massageanywhere.com/profile/massagejane.

This is the euro in Palatine in the bank building off northwest highway. Just curious. I might roll the dice.Hit or miss. Many reports on her over the summer.

Frogger7777
12-14-18, 11:39
Hit or miss. Many reports on her over the summer.Looks like it's mostly miss. Anybody get further than a standard HE? PM if you'd like.

Pilatus51
12-14-18, 12:41

This is the euro in Palatine in the bank building off northwest highway. Just curious. I might roll the dice.As I receive continuously, one condescending and offensive reply after another, read the fucking forum and you would have an answer to your question. Repeated questions suggests you may be an unreliable and potentially dangerous poster.

ItsHowdyDoody
12-14-18, 17:39
So I finally made it to every service in the basement of Shermer with an appointment at Massage Mantra. Should have done a half instead of full hour. Silly me.

I got there a bit early, texted if I could go in or was MT was still with client. Got told to wait. OK, no prob.

Upon entering the suite Anna greets me with "Hello Mr Conspiracy Theory!" WTF? I asked her why she said that, said I was sneaking around, didn't want to be seen, etc. Uh, no, I didn't want to interrupt her prior client's session. She looked puzzled and said "Oh. ".

She was a little healthier in build but had ginormous cans.

And that, my fellow mongers, is about as good as it got.

Massage started face up. She put gloves on and massaged my feet. I asked her about this, and she said "I do this when I do feet. " OK, I'll roll with it.

She ditches the gloves and starts on the legs and immediately starts the tease. From her it went downhill.

While she's grazing she takes one of my hands and puts it on my junk and tells me "this is a team effort. " I politely decline.

She gets the gloves back on and starts yanking weeds. Refused to let me touch her at all. I told her we'll be here all night if you don't let me touch and don't lose the gloves. No reaction from her at all.

Needless to say I cut the appointment short and got the hell out.

I'm not saying I did this, but I may have immediately called another MT service in the building and got taken care of in the first 10 minutes.I had a simliar experience. I am told that upon second meeting standard finish is there, but she was just not my type. She was Euro but not, if that makes sense, sort of an americanized attitude. Was decent looking but wearing this jean skirt thing at the time that I couldn't stand. She kept trying to get me to self serve, and I just declined each time. Was ok massage, but just weird.

Dreamer99
12-14-18, 18:21
She doesn't advertise much. I think there was an ad on Adult Look awhile back as Jenny Lynn. She's been talked about quite a bit on other threads of this forum. Escort, Lombard, etc.Thanks for the tip. I hadn't realized she is in the burbs. I found quite a few reports on her on the Lombard forum. She does sound like a good experience to at least try once. But the distance is just too much for me.

Frogger7777
12-14-18, 19:06

This is the euro in Palatine in the bank building off northwest highway. Just curious. I might roll the dice.I just TOFTT. Absolutely no hint of extras. I tried all the tricks. Decent massage and she's fairly attractive, but I don't see her ever providing anything close to a HE. I tend to be pretty successful with the euros, too. This was a total swing and miss.

ShopTarget
12-15-18, 00:25
Thanks for the tip. I hadn't realized she is in the burbs. I found quite a few reports on her on the Lombard forum. She does sound like a good experience to at least try once. But the distance is just too much for me.She's close to a Metra Station, if you can take the train.

Dr Manhattan
12-15-18, 20:41
I just TOFTT. Absolutely no hint of extras. I tried all the tricks. Decent massage and she's fairly attractive, but I don't see her ever providing anything close to a HE. I tend to be pretty successful with the euros, too. This was a total swing and miss.I used to see her about 5 years ago, back when she worked for Olga at Sun Spa. She was all soft feather touch, with an emphasis on the glutes. Finishing was slow and easy, it OTC roaming. She allowed UTC touch on the follow-up. I actually like deep tissue or Swedish with my extras, so I eventually moved on.

Thing is, she was busted once for providing extras inside an office which was within 500 feet of a school zone. Go figure. Maybe as time goes on, she’s decided to play it more safe. I think that a lot of these girls want to go legit, but the easy money is just too tempting. They still end up giving mixed signals, because they want to be taken more "seriously" as body care specialists.

Walker333
12-16-18, 13:33
I used to see her about 5 years ago, back when she worked for Olga at Sun Spa. She was all soft feather touch, with an emphasis on the glutes. Finishing was slow and easy, it OTC roaming. She allowed UTC touch on the follow-up. I actually like deep tissue or Swedish with my extras, so I eventually moved on.

Thing is, she was busted once for providing extras inside an office which was within 500 feet of a school zone. Go figure. Maybe as time goes on, shes decided to play it more safe. I think that a lot of these girls want to go legit, but the easy money is just too tempting. They still end up giving mixed signals, because they want to be taken more "seriously" as body care specialists.There will be some very limited extras once she knows a client real well, likes and values him. But it's unknown how many visits it should take. YMMV.

Dr Manhattan
12-23-18, 14:52
I had a similar experience. I am told that upon second meeting standard finish is there, but she was just not my type. She was Euro but not, if that makes sense, sort of an americanized attitude. Was decent looking but wearing this jean skirt thing at the time that I couldn't stand. She kept trying to get me to self serve, and I just declined each time. Was ok massage, but just weird.Mantra likes to add a bit of a soft, BDSM twist to the massage. If you let her play the Dom, you'll draw her into the HJ sooner, rather than later. It took me three visits to finally get a HJ. I love ginormous cans on my Euros, so I was putting in the extra visits. Sadly, roaming is not on the menu. I've never heard from one person who received more than a standard, gloved HJ from her.

If you search this forum for Massage Mantra, you'll find my detailed reviews of her and her behavior. She is extremely smart and will not suffer fools gladly.

ConfuciusMan
12-23-18, 15:01
I use to see tiffany from bella on western Ave. She was hot euro therapist. Use to see her a lot after she went out on her own. Anyone ever get full service from her.

JTaylor103
12-26-18, 18:22
I just TOFTT. Absolutely no hint of extras. I tried all the tricks. Decent massage and she's fairly attractive, but I don't see her ever providing anything close to a HE. I tend to be pretty successful with the euros, too. This was a total swing and miss.Saw her twice with no extras. She's cute and it's close by, so normally I would continue to go there, but the massage was so soft, I couldn't do it. She even admitted she gives a soft massage when I ask about going deeper.

Dan871
12-30-18, 16:03

This is the euro in Palatine in the bank building off northwest highway. Just curious. I might roll the dice.Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. Saw her over the summer, definitely better looking in person than in her picture. She recognized me from Olga's, so I thought that is a good sign.

Played it straight the whole time. No touching and kept me covered. The massage was not very good.

ItsHowdyDoody
12-31-18, 13:46
Has anyone tried the new girl Anna at Yankee stadium? Usually only Alina has been there but I guess she is only at CT now.

ItsHowdyDoody
12-31-18, 18:08
Has anyone tried the new girl Anna at Yankee stadium? Usually only Alina has been there but I guess she is only at CT now.For clarity sake, this is referencing Marias (bronx ave, yankee stadium ha) It was referred to this in previous posts, was just trying to fit in with the lingo, LOL.

ChgoGuySouth
01-03-19, 19:06
Any insight into this one? I'd love to see her but I never get a call back or text from her.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2928610

Truthfu11
01-03-19, 19:42
For clarity sake, this is referencing Marias (bronx ave, yankee stadium ha) It was referred to this in previous posts, was just trying to fit in with the lingo, LOL.The Skokie Evanston thread has info on Maria (not owner), Olga and Anna.

Coachvan
01-03-19, 19:48
Any insight into this one? I'd love to see her but I never get a call back or text from her.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2928610I saw her years ago. Very overpriced. Poor massage with limited fun. YMMV.

JamesTChicago
01-15-19, 22:03
Anyone know if this place is still kicking? A couple.

Months ago I tried calling a few different days and knocked one day. Any help would be great. Thanks!

James.

Royis
01-17-19, 14:00
Anyone had experience with Tatiana massage by northbrook area. Any girl that you guys can recommend? Really appreciated for the feedback.

Dr Manhattan
01-18-19, 00:03
Anyone had experience with Tatiana massage by northbrook area. Any girl that you guys can recommend? Really appreciated for the feedback.Dive into the search function and look up Tatiana's or Tat's. I was a customer at more than one of their offices going back to at least 2003. The office locations themselves vary year to year. Same with the talent. I've had grumpy Euros that look like Fred Flintstone, to model quality honeys with GPS. Luck of the draw. Find one you like, earn their trust, and report back.

FYI, most Euros will make you do a second visit before they open up.

ChgoGuySouth
02-15-19, 14:25
Is the EMP a dying category?

Walker333
02-15-19, 17:54
Is the EMP a dying category?Emp is not dying cathegory. There are a few reasons it's quite now. First, many clients are turning away from emp to AMP, because itcs cheaper, better quality massage and usually wider menus; also some euro providers prefer to stay UTR, finally, a larger number of EMT are customarily taking rather longer vacations during winter.

Kellster
02-16-19, 00:19
Is the EMP a dying category?The talent level has gone down, + the massage quality has gone down + getting shorted on time + the prices have gone up = good riddance to them. I have a limited monger budget. No reason to go where my business is not valued or appreciated for a lousy, overpriced experience.

ItsHowdyDoody
02-16-19, 11:20
The talent level has gone down, + the massage quality has gone down + getting shorted on time + the prices have gone up = good riddance to them. I have a limited monger budget. No reason to go where my business is not valued or appreciated for a lousy, overpriced experience.I'd say the issue is, some of the good ones (diana marias, Inga at CT, Katia at shermer, etc.) have left the business, or changed prices. The remaining people at most places, also are sort of eh, take it or leave it type. As far as the thread being dead, sometimes people post about Marias in the evanston area forum, which makes this EMP portion sort of pointless. It is the EMP forum, not EMP for everything other than Evanston / skokie.

I have found myself then searching massageanywhere to see if anyone is UTR, and really, there aren't any. That site seems to even have people who have passed away, or long gone from the business.

Someone asked me about CTM a while ago, they still have Iwona working at least, as I sought them out recently. I didn't partake. As long as things are slow, I'll just pass. I am not positive things will ever change tho, as the super hot euros can make good money waitressing, or stepping up to UTR escort types. Dealing with house rules and all that of an EMP, may not be something new people want to do coming here. Besides, not sure many new Euros are flying into town now.

Marqeis
02-16-19, 14:58
Will be in chicago next week for some work and would like to have some fun times in your city. I will be staying in downtown are.

I will greatly appreciate any Any EMP, AMP, UTR recommentations in downtown area. Please feel free to PM me or post some directions. I can go with someone who can do outcalls as well that will be perfect for me.

Thanks in advance.

Marqeis.

Walker333
02-16-19, 16:37
Will be in chicago next week for some work and would like to have some fun times in your city. I will be staying in downtown are.

I will greatly appreciate any Any EMP, AMP, UTR recommentations in downtown area. Please feel free to PM me or post some directions. I can go with someone who can do outcalls as well that will be perfect for me.

Thanks in advance.

Marqeis.The short unsweetened is NO. Most of those who do work in Chicago are located in the nor part of town, it's about 20-40 min drive depending on traffic.

LoookAtMe1718
02-18-19, 14:14
Do any of these women actually give a legit nuru massage? My experiences haven't even been a legit massage.

Trucks15
02-19-19, 19:35
I just moved back to the area and decided to visit Golden Hands in Schaumburg but it looks like they closed. Anyone know what happened to them? I couldn't find anything on the forum. Thanks you can pm me if you would like.

Walker333
02-21-19, 11:56
I just moved back to the area and decided to visit Golden Hands in Schaumburg but it looks like they closed. Anyone know what happened to them? I couldn't find anything on the forum. Thanks you can pm me if you would like.I've been told they are still available, but under the different name at the different location.

Zeuss
02-22-19, 00:57
I've been told they are still available, but under the different name at the different location.I thought that they were in Buffalo Grove on Dundee road, near where Olga's place used to be, maybe same building.

Gooch
02-22-19, 02:01
They moved to western Elk Grove. They don't hang around unless they have appointments, so just call the number to schedule your session. It's been a while so I can't make a current recommendation other than to say that Leah is still there.

I just moved back to the area and decided to visit Golden Hands in Schaumburg but it looks like they closed. Anyone know what happened to them? I couldn't find anything on the forum. Thanks you can pm me if you would like.

Dr Manhattan
02-23-19, 10:48
They moved to western Elk Grove. They don't hang around unless they have appointments, so just call the number to schedule your session. It's been a while so I can't make a current recommendation other than to say that Leah is still there.With a little facebook sleuthing, I've tried keeping up with a few of the EMP girls. At GH... It looks like Tanya went into selling supplements and fitness products. The one with the long, straight blonde hair and bangs got married. Natalie may have offered outcall massage in the recent past, but has fallen off the social media radar. Vanessa, the curvier, wavy haired brunette possibly moved to the new GH location.

If you remember Megi's, both the owner and the brunette went into medical billing or sales.

Olga's / Sun Spa in BG. I think Olga is still there. Not sure who she has under her wing now. Her longtime Palatine masseuse went on to become Eugenia (aka Jane).

Can't remember the name, but they had Irene and blonde, Bulgarian Galia. I know Galia moved to the sunny West Coast. Great gal and we need more EMP talent like her.

At 7H, it's still Veronika running the place. I first saw her when she was fresh, slender and in her 20's. She'll still do massage, but you won't feel lavished and massaged as thoroughly as you once did. She's also a little more paranoid now about LE.

My first EMP experience was with doe eye, blond Galina. She was a treat. I didn't know you could massage the girls, until I saw her for my very first follow-up visit. I think GH had an operator named Galina, but I don't think it was the same person?

Would love to know what became of Inga at CT.

Lady D still runs her place in the Loop, but has removed her massageanywhere profile. I doubt you'd get anywhere with her now, unless you were grandfathered in.

Speaking of massageanywhere, has anyone ever purchased a token..? My gut tells me if you search enough zip codes, you'll see all the ads - new and old.

ItsHowdyDoody
02-23-19, 11:47
With a little facebook sleuthing, I've tried keeping up with a few of the EMP girls. At GH... It looks like Tanya went into selling supplements and fitness products. The one with the long, straight blonde hair and bangs got married. Natalie may have offered outcall massage in the recent past, but has fallen off the social media radar. Vanessa, the curvier, wavy haired brunette possibly moved to the new GH location.

If you remember Megi's, both the owner and the brunette went into medical billing or sales.

Olga's / Sun Spa in BG. I think Olga is still there. Not sure who she has under her wing now. Her longtime Palatine masseuse went on to become Eugenia (aka Jane).

Can't remember the name, but they had Irene and blonde, Bulgarian Galia. I know Galia moved to the sunny West Coast. Great gal and we need more EMP talent like her.

At 7H, it's still Veronika running the place. I first saw her when she was fresh, slender and in her 20's. She'll still do massage, but you won't feel lavished and massaged as thoroughly as you once did. She's also a little more paranoid now about LE.

My first EMP experience was with doe eye, blond Galina. She was a treat. I didn't know you could massage the girls, until I saw her for my very first follow-up visit. I think GH had an operator named Galina, but I don't think it was the same person?

Lady D still runs her place in the Loop, but has removed her massageanywhere profile. I doubt you'd get anywhere with her now, unless you were grandfathered in.

Speaking of massageanywhere, has anyone ever purchased a token..? My gut tells me if you search enough zip codes, you'll see all the ads - new and old.Wowzers, to ad to this detective work, has anyone hit up CT lately? I see on RM there is a Julie reviewed who wasn't previously connected to them. Is this the same Julie who was also at Marias? I don't have Rm member anymore so cannot see. Ah yes, LadyD, the legend. Massageanywhere seems to have ads from long ago where people have in some cases died, left the industry, or just forgot they even had an ad.

Random36
02-23-19, 12:04
Anyone know where Anna from Power of Touch is now? Short Polish dark hair, green eyes and a tattoo on her right should, some phrase in Polish.

Kellster
02-23-19, 12:37
With a little facebook sleuthing, I've tried keeping up with a few of the EMP girls. At GH... It looks like Tanya went into selling supplements and fitness products. The one with the long, straight blonde hair and bangs got married. Natalie may have offered outcall massage in the recent past, but has fallen off the social media radar. Vanessa, the curvier, wavy haired brunette possibly moved to the new GH location.

Speaking of massageanywhere, has anyone ever purchased a token..? My gut tells me if you search enough zip codes, you'll see all the ads - new and old.Inga got married and left the business. She was one of my favorites too. She gave a really good massage and is a sweet gal. She's missed.

DomCorazon
02-23-19, 12:50
Inga got married and left the business. She was one of my favorites too. She gave a really good massage and is a sweet gal. She's missed.Yeah, didn't know she married but I had seen her one time and after the board was saying she left to go home. That was my first out of two trips to CT. Being my first time I got no where but like you said her massage was awesome.

ApplePiePussy
02-23-19, 15:20
Does anybody know if Massage Miracle is still open? Any recent visits?

ApplePiePussy
02-23-19, 15:21

Speaking of massageanywhere, has anyone ever purchased a token..? My gut tells me if you search enough zip codes, you'll see all the ads - new and old.A few years back GH had a petite redhead pretty girl. Any idea where she went?

ChgoGuySouth
02-24-19, 16:40
Does anybody know if Massage Miracle is still open? Any recent visits?Yes, they are open. They have new MT's as well so I can't tell you what to expect yet.

LilMonger
02-24-19, 18:08
Saw Bens Post, & grew an intense desire to meet with a Blonde Euro MILF, called made and appointment & got really stoned an made the 50 min voyage for Linda at 1:30 pm Sunday.

Got there, pretty low key office space. Gave. 6 for the hhr took me to the room. Gave me time to change. Spread myself naked like I jumped out of a skydiving plane. She comes in turns off the lights, begins our session. Decent massage, I initiate some playfulness by roaming, slowing feeling up her legs up & down. I hear her exhale loudly when I firmly press against her vag with my thumb as my fingers grip her asscheeks firmly near her asshole. She begins some intense ass play for a good 5 min, I enjoy it & she hears my heavy breathing. So she grabs Jr. & the boys & strokes away as I still lay on my chest. She stays at this for a Good 3 min, I feel like I'm close to bursting. So I request the flip, she oils up Jr. & has a tremendous technique with stroking.

I start gripping her ass firmly, thinking I may burst, she looks at me & says "Yes, just like that" I start rubbing her Vag through her thong & firmly grab her tits & lightly massage the tip of her nipple. She starts rubbing my asshole in a circular motion with her pinky as she massages the boys with her fingers. The load bursts onto her sleeve of the sweater she was wearing, but she took it like a champ. This experience deffinitely intrigued me into seeking more Euro parlors, despite the high price I believe the look.

Quality of the therapist is worth it. So if Any suggestions for future reviews or trades PM me, know many Asian therapists. '.

$. 10 total.

5 tip.

Stay safe Gents.

/ Monger out.

Another Jagoff
02-24-19, 18:38
Yes, they are open. They have new MT's as well so I can't tell you what to expect yet.A very legit, very solid EMP anchored by the MT self-identified as Marina. Large woman, good build, gave one heckuva massage experience, touched every square inch of legit body massage acreage but was unflappable, a real hoot. She was so strong, almost paralyzed me on one occasion. Turned a arthritis flare-up into a 3-5 day full body immobilization; she had to help me get dressed, into the car, etc. Used to love the deep tissue. But not after Marina experience. Repeat client, repeat experiences. Highly recommend her.

Zeuss
02-25-19, 01:22

Speaking of massageanywhere, has anyone ever purchased a token..? My gut tells me if you search enough zip codes, you'll see all the ads - new and old.Olga was running the place in Palatine off Rand road? Whatever happened to the blonde "Anna" that worked there? Did outcalls.

As far as I know, the Galia you are referring to worked for Yuri (the dick) at Accurate; then she was independent for several years out of her townhouse off River road.

Is Veronika no longer slender? Haven't seen her for like 10 years. Many fun times with her. She really got into the sessions.

I bought tokens twice. Waste of money! Didn't reveal any hidden profiles to speak of.

CubsFan123
02-25-19, 12:15
All this talk about years past made me wonder what happened to some of the girls from the school on Irving Park. I used to love that place. Always had a decent rotation.

Walker333
02-25-19, 21:02
All this talk about years past made me wonder what happened to some of the girls from the school on Irving Park. I used to love that place. Always had a decent rotation.Some time ago, after the school evaporated, I accidentally run into one student, actually one of my favorite, at the grocery store. To my sorrow I was not alone and wasn't able to speak to her. She made a funny face that I translated as "yes" I'm still working, available etc. , but I didn't have her number, so all my attempts to find her were fruitless.

Random36
02-26-19, 14:00
Anyone know where Anna is now? Short and fit Polish.

Dr Manhattan
02-26-19, 15:21
Olga was running the place in Palatine off Rand road? Whatever happened to the blonde "Anna" that worked there? Did outcalls.Yup! Same Anna, who is now Jane on massageanywhere.

As far as I know, the Galia you are referring to worked for Yuri (the dick) at Accurate; then she was independent for several years out of her townhouse off River road.Did she ever have an ad posted, or was it referral only?

Is Veronika no longer slender? Haven't seen her for like 10 years. Many fun times with her. She really got into the sessions.It's not that she isn't fit for a woman in her late 40's. Just not a tight looking 20-something. It probably wouldn't even have bothered me, had she not been so uptight about how I knew her. Not the fun chick from 2002 that I first met.

I bought tokens twice. Waste of money! Didn't reveal any hidden profiles to speak of.Yeah, me too. Many years ago, with many of the same ads. If you plug your address in and move the distance meter in increments, various ads will all pop up.

ItsHowdyDoody
02-26-19, 16:13
She is def slender, and pretty, but as mr D Man said, older now. Also skeptical, I think she may decline some first timers if she doesn't like the vibe.

If she was younger tho, she would be near top of class in the Euro biz around here. But she isn't, so you are left to wonder what if. She wore scrubs which was sort of like getting massaged by a cute nurse. Have heard since I went even last summer tho, she has increased prices a bit.

Walker333
02-26-19, 21:48
Anyone know where Anna is now? Short and fit Polish.If I'm not mistaken, and if we are referring to the same person, then she's got married, supposedly even has a baby, and is done with the service.

Random36
02-26-19, 23:25
If I'm not mistaken, and if we are referring to the same person, then she's got married, supposedly even has a baby, and is done with the service.They had a few Anna's over the years.

Dr Manhattan
02-27-19, 17:55
She is def slender, and pretty, but as mr D Man said, older now. Also skeptical, I think she may decline some first timers if she doesn't like the vibe.

If she was younger tho, she would be near top of class in the Euro biz around here. But she isn't, so you are left to wonder what if. She wore scrubs which was sort of like getting massaged by a cute nurse. Have heard since I went even last summer tho, she has increased prices a bit.Agree. When I first met Veronika, she was 28-29 years old. Blonde hair in a long braid, topless, wearing only yoga pants. The hot stones and reach under techniques felt on point. What was once nurturing now feels more perfunctory.

Closest thing we have right now would be K on Shermer. I bet she'll also be in the game for awhile.

Pupsnu
03-07-19, 17:54
Hello.

I am wondering if anyone has recent experience with 530 girls. Over the past year I think their quality went way down and price went way up. Heard great things about Nesha, but what about Marianna or Nella?

Thank you.

BostonNinja
03-09-19, 00:16
Hello.

I am wondering if anyone has recent experience with 530 girls. Over the past year I think their quality went way down and price went way up. Heard great things about Nesha, but what about Marianna or Nella?

Thank you."Enni" was amazing. Actually looked like a model, despite being fake pics, and for a HH, you are pampered. Lots of mutual touch, getting sensually kissed by her. Gives you the sensual experience, nothing felt mechanical. Saw her multiple times, haven't seen her pop back up. Saw "Nesha" or "Neeva" can't remember the exact fake name, not much mutual touch, somewhat distant and OK finish, looks were so so. So 50-50 so far for me. I'm hoping there will be more Enni type experiences soon. If anyone has info on "Kinzie" from their group, let me know.

Riina
03-09-19, 11:04
Hello.

Thank you.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30834-European-Motel-Massage-Agencies-and-Freelancers

Off topic, but the members are trying to keep reports on the body rub agencies in the above specialty thread.

Goat Ohio
03-10-19, 09:47
Coming to Elgin from Cleveland for a few days.

Any recommendations for a nice EMP up that way?

Or a good provider?

Be safe.

Goat.

Sam Spade
03-10-19, 11:27
Saw Bens Post, & grew an intense desire to meet with a Blonde Euro MILF, called made and appointment & got really stoned an made the 50 min voyage for Linda at 1:30 pm Sunday.

Got there, pretty low key office space. Gave. 6 for the hhr took me to the room. Gave me time to change. Spread myself naked like I jumped out of a skydiving plane. She comes in turns off the lights, begins our session. Decent massage, I initiate some playfulness by roaming, slowing feeling up her legs up & down. I hear her exhale loudly when I firmly press against her vag with my thumb as my fingers grip her asscheeks firmly near her asshole. She begins some intense ass play for a good 5 min, I enjoy it & she hears my heavy breathing. So she grabs Jr. & the boys & strokes away as I still lay on my chest. She stays at this for a Good 3 min, I feel like I'm close to bursting. So I request the flip, she oils up Jr. & has a tremendous technique with stroking.

I start gripping her ass firmly, thinking I may burst, she looks at me & says "Yes, just like that" I start rubbing her Vag through her thong & firmly grab her tits & lightly massage the tip of her nipple. She starts rubbing my asshole in a circular motion with her pinky as she massages the boys with her fingers. The load bursts onto her sleeve of the sweater she was wearing, but she took it like a champ. This experience deffinitely intrigued me into seeking more Euro parlors, despite the high price I believe the look.

Quality of the therapist is worth it. So if Any suggestions for future reviews or trades PM me, know many Asian therapists. '.

$. 10 total.

5 tip.

Stay safe Gents.

/ Monger out.Tried this last week. She asked me where I heard of them, and I mention what I thought was an ad from another website. But she knew nothing about it (she said), so I suppose the site in question is just a place for us guys.

She was dressed pretty hot. Pink tights right up to cutoff jeans. A sweater and a fur vest covering it. Let's call it eastern Euro fashion. She put a towel across my butt, but kept moving it to massage around there. Didn't mind my caressing her legs up to the cutoff jeans, so I was pretty sure I was in. Removed the towel and she whispers "This is for tip, right?" I agree, and she got to work, and I have to admit she did a good job. But the hot outfit? For all intent and purposes, its body armor, and she made it clear it was staying put. When done, she still massaged me for another 10 minutes. Not sure if I'll repeat. Like everything in Northbrook, it seems overpriced.

There must have been one other girl working in another room, although I didn't see her. I heard her talking to one of you guys who's just a little too loud in expressing your satisfaction. Shhhh.

ZzTopSterZz
03-14-19, 00:20
Hadn't been to CT in a long time and booked a session with new girl Inga who's only been there a week or two. She's Russian but has lived in the US for many years. Early 20's, brunette, average height and build. Not in work-out shape but she has the natural fitness of someone her age. I'd say 7 of 10 on overall looks. We chatted for the first 10 minutes or so while she worked my back and shoulders and then I settled in. Massage was so-so and neither deeply therapeutic nor sensual with no teasing at all. But there are worse ways to spend an hour. Things evolved naturally after the flip with no discussion of money or services. I enjoyed a little roaming while she gave the standard finish. Again nothing special but a nice way to spend an hour. Standard tip.

I also noticed that in addition to the collection of shops downstairs Tat's now has an office on the main floor.

SideTalker
03-20-19, 18:23
Saw Melissa the other day. Setup is always easy with this agency and locations are discreet and clean.

Melissa is a bit older than I anticipated. Body is still good though and similar to the pictures on the website.

She is quite chatty and may have been high. Service was OK. She has great L2 skills (covered, . 6 surcharge). May repeat due to her skills, otherwise quite average visit.

Kellster
03-21-19, 11:47
Hadn't been to CT in a long time and booked a session with new girl Inga who's only been there a week or two. She's Russian but has lived in the US for many years. Early 20's, brunette, average height and build. Not in work-out shape but she has the natural fitness of someone her age. I'd say 7 of 10 on overall looks. We chatted for the first 10 minutes or so while she worked my back and shoulders and then I settled in. Massage was so-so and neither deeply therapeutic nor sensual with no teasing at all. But there are worse ways to spend an hour. Things evolved naturally after the flip with no discussion of money or services. I enjoyed a little roaming while she gave the standard finish. Again nothing special but a nice way to spend an hour. Standard tip.

I also noticed that in addition to the collection of shops downstairs Tat's now has an office on the main floor.I can already see it- this is going to cause some confusion. The original Inga who used to work at Creative was one of the more popular gals on here. She was a really sweet girl who gave an outstanding quality massage and was young, thin, & attractive. I was told she got married and left the business. We'll have to call this new one Inga 2 or The Other Inga because a lot of guys will be disappointed if they book a session with this new Inga and get a different gal than they were expecting.

Machine7655
03-21-19, 14:53
Saw Melissa the other day. Setup is always easy with this agency and locations are discreet and clean.

Melissa is a bit older than I anticipated. Body is still good though and similar to the pictures on the website.

She is quite chatty and may have been high. Service was OK. She has great L2 skills (covered, . 6 surcharge). May repeat due to her skills, otherwise quite average visit.Is melissa enhanced or natural? Tough to tell from the pics.

Anybody seen Bella before? Might pull the trigger but looking for solid feedback first.

I've seen Alana before. FS available 1. 0.

RockerBh
03-22-19, 03:52
Hello everyone, I'm in town for the weekend and would greatly appreciate any help my fellow mongers could give me. There are so many listings of parlors that I can't figure out which places you guys are talking about.

I'd love to partake in the fine side of Chicago instead of strolling into the wrong spot haha. Well anyway, if you guys could throw me and tips on where to go, I'd greatly appreciate kt. Feel free to PM.

Joeyunc
03-22-19, 18:47
Anyone know where Natalie from Golden hands is? She was on of the all time greats.

Sam Spade
03-22-19, 23:47
Today I looked up the number for Golden Hands, the place I would infrequently visit in Schaumburg a few years ago. While it was convenient to my work at the time, I never liked the attitude of the girls or the woman who answered the phone. I remember one visit, I got there on time and the door was locked. Knocking brought no answer. Waited 5 minutes and tried again, same thing. I went back to my car and sat, and my phone rings. It was the woman who set up the appointment, and she's wondering where I am and how could I be so inconsiderate as to not be their on time and on and on. And I tell her I tried twice already with no answer. "Well, she's waiting for you now so go up now, please. " The annoyance at being caught out was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

However, I know how things change at MPs, from good to bad to good again. So I gave it a try. Phone woman was nice enough, asking me if I wanted the BG location. I said yes, and it only occurred to me later that I should have asked what other locations are available. Anyways, I got their and was let in by Julie, a nice looking 30+ Ukrainian. English was good. Oddly enough, she stayed in the room while I got ready. Immediately into soft touch, little tease, small talk. I did my part in giving signs. Things picked up. On the flip the L1 price structure was laid out. I didn't go for her full monty, because combined with the 1 hour entry fee I could have gotten much more at a Korean establishment. Suffice it to say, Golden Hands means gold leaves your hands and lands in theirs. I doubt I'll be back, even if I do love the touch of a Euro woman.

Truthfu11
03-23-19, 00:45
Today I looked up the number for Golden Hands, the place I would infrequently visit in Schaumburg a few years ago. While it was convenient to my work at the time, I never liked the attitude of the girls or the woman who answered the phone. I remember one visit, I got there on time and the door was locked. Knocking brought no answer. Waited 5 minutes and tried again, same thing. I went back to my car and sat, and my phone rings. It was the woman who set up the appointment, and she's wondering where I am and how could I be so inconsiderate as to not be their on time and on and on. And I tell her I tried twice already with no answer. "Well, she's waiting for you now so go up now, please. " The annoyance at being caught out was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

However, I know how things change at MPs, from good to bad to good again. So I gave it a try. Phone woman was nice enough, asking me if I wanted the BG location. I said yes, and it only occurred to me later that I should have asked what other locations are available. Anyways, I got their and was let in by Julie, a nice looking 30+ Ukrainian. English was good. Oddly enough, she stayed in the room while I got ready. Immediately into soft touch, little tease, small talk. I did my part in giving signs. Things picked up. On the flip the L1 price structure was laid out. I didn't go for her full monty, because combined with the 1 hour entry fee I could have gotten much more at a Korean establishment. Suffice it to say, Golden Hands means gold leaves your hands and lands in theirs. I doubt I'll be back, even if I do love the touch of a Euro woman.Is Julie the bigger build blonde (not fat, just larger, athletic boned) MT that used to be at Maria's in Skokie? I know she left there and am hoping she landed at GH.

Sam Spade
03-23-19, 16:48
Is Julie the bigger build blonde (not fat, just larger, athletic boned) MT that used to be at Maria's in Skokie? I know she left there and am hoping she landed at GH.The Julie (Julia) I'm talking about is maybe 5'9, just a little belly fat, B cups, dirty blonde. I suppose you could call her an athletic build.

HandsomeGent47
03-24-19, 09:28
Is melissa enhanced or natural? Tough to tell from the pics.

Anybody seen Bella before? Might pull the trigger but looking for solid feedback first.

I've seen Alana before. FS available 1. 0.Melissa is natural from what I can remember. I've seen her a few times. If you like athletic / curvy she's got a great body combined with blue eyes and pretty face. Overall good service. Only downside is she is a chatterbox at times and sometimes is kind of out there. She also never offers BBBJ and only likes LFK with no tongue whatsoever.

HandsomeGent47
03-24-19, 09:29

However, I know how things change at MPs, from good to bad to good again. So I gave it a try. Phone woman was nice enough, asking me if I wanted the BG location. I said yes, and it only occurred to me later that I should have asked what other locations are available. Anyways, I got their and was let in by Julie, a nice looking 30+ Ukrainian. English was good. Oddly enough, she stayed in the room while I got ready. Immediately into soft touch, little tease, small talk. I did my part in giving signs. Things picked up. On the flip the L1 price structure was laid out. I didn't go for her full monty, because combined with the 1 hour entry fee I could have gotten much more at a Korean establishment. Suffice it to say, Golden Hands means gold leaves your hands and lands in theirs. I doubt I'll be back, even if I do love the touch of a Euro woman.What was pricing structure?

JamesTChicago
03-24-19, 15:15
Happy Sunday. Anyone seen any of these girls? Probably heading there next week and wondering who to go with. Pms are fine.

Also, is any verification needed? Thanks!

https://european.escortbook.com

As always, I will report back.

Stay safe,

James.

Riina
03-24-19, 15:49
Happy Sunday. Anyone seen any of these girls? Probably heading there next week and wondering who to go with. Pms are fine.

Stay safe,

James.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30834-European-Motel-Massage-Agencies-and-Freelancers

Mostly discussed in the above thread.

Pupsnu
03-24-19, 15:51
The agency is often referred to here as 530. It's been around for years, but lately has gotten a lot more expensive (especially if you want to upgrade to FS). Girls change a lot (even day to day) and it's all YMMV. If you decide to try, let us know your experience.

Stay safe,

James.

Alfonso82
03-24-19, 16:45
Saw Ilona in Lombard a few days ago. Best experience I've had with the 262 agency. Highly recommend. This is the 2nd time I've seen her and she doesn't disappoint with only the hhr appointment.

http://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com

Kellster
03-24-19, 22:42
The agency is often referred to here as 530. It's been around for years, but lately has gotten a lot more expensive (especially if you want to upgrade to FS). Girls change a lot (even day to day) and it's all YMMV. If you decide to try, let us know your experience.Guys- appreciate the reports, but just a reminder that this thread is for EMP's only- European Massage Parlors- not agencies. It was a pain trying to find info about EMP's when they were combined with AMP's in the General Reports section so the moderator was cool enough to help us out and start a separate thread specifically for this. EMP's generally don't offer FS and are incall only. Many of us are rating the quality of the massage as well- not just describing how the woman looks. Agencies offering FS should really go into another thread.

Once again I appreciate your contributions- just a tip for next time to help keep things here organized.

Walker333
03-25-19, 20:39

However, I know how things change at MPs, from good to bad to good again. So I gave it a try. Phone woman was nice enough, asking me if I wanted the BG location. I said yes, and it only occurred to me later that I should have asked what other locations are available. Anyways, I got their and was let in by Julie, a nice looking 30+ Ukrainian. English was good. Oddly enough, she stayed in the room while I got ready. Immediately into soft touch, little tease, small talk. I did my part in giving signs. Things picked up. On the flip the L1 price structure was laid out. I didn't go for her full monty, because combined with the 1 hour entry fee I could have gotten much more at a Korean establishment. Suffice it to say, Golden Hands means gold leaves your hands and lands in theirs. I doubt I'll be back, even if I do love the touch of a Euro woman.What you described Brother, unfortunately, is a very typical pattern for some spoiled Euro providers with GPS. Even if they know a client and he is a regular, pretty often they act as if they are doing a huge favor providing some extras after SOME shitty massage. IMHO it's the other way around, there're a countless number of providers sitting and just waiting in their parlors or apartments for someone to show up and who would let them suck his dick. If they try to up sell or dictate their terms, I just say that I don't care and am willing to leave without any extras, but with good American dollars that might have been in their purse. This approach customarily cools them down.

Dr Manhattan
03-30-19, 23:31
I'm sure many of you remember Anna who used to work at Olga's in AH. I haven't been back there since Anna went independent. However, Olga has a new woman under her wing. Searched the number. "V" is a blonde, reasonably attractive 40 year old Ukrainian with a current massage license. I usually like them a bit younger, but will bend a bit if they have actual CMT skills.

I've also been snooping around on facebook for any north burb salons heavy on European staff. I've found one place near Milwaukee and Deerfield, that has a masseuse named Kate / Katya. Wonder if it's the same gal from NB...

I may hit them up in the next week or so, unless anyone advises otherwise. Happy hunting.

Zeuss
03-31-19, 13:54
I'm sure many of you remember Anna who used to work at Olga's in AH. I haven't been back there since Anna went independent. However, Olga has a new woman under her wing. Searched the number. "V" is a blonde, reasonably attractive 40 year old Ukrainian with a current massage license. I usually like them a bit younger, but will bend a bit if they have actual CMT skills.

I've also been snooping around on facebook for any north burb salons heavy on European staff. I've found one place near Milwaukee and Deerfield, that has a masseuse named Kate / Katya. Wonder if it's the same gal from NB...

I may hit them up in the next week or so, unless anyone advises otherwise. Happy hunting.Milwaukee and Deerfield? That sounds like Fantastic Feeling in the strip mall at Inverrary. Legit.

Olga did have some good girls back in the day, my favorite was Irina when she was in Buffalo Grove, down in the lower level.

Any info on this one?

https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/SunCl19

Says they're by Dundee and Arlington Heights, which is Olga's old area and I think Golden was around there a while ago.

TJGeek
03-31-19, 18:56
Milwaukee and Deerfield? That sounds like Fantastic Feeling in the strip mall at Inverrary. Legit.

Olga did have some good girls back in the day, my favorite was Irina when she was in Buffalo Grove, down in the lower level.

Any info on this one?

https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/SunCl19

Says they're by Dundee and Arlington Heights, which is Olga's old area and I think Golden was around there a while ago.I was at Fantastic Feeling a few years ago. Great massage by a cute Eastern European but it was all just a massage. Don't know if more visits were needed for anything beyond massage. May try again, even if just for a good massage.

If you find some good Eastern European talent in that area, please let me know.

Wild Rider 80
03-31-19, 19:05

She is quite chatty and may have been high. Service was OK. She has great L2 skills (covered, . 6 surcharge). May repeat due to her skills, otherwise quite average visit.Would you be kind enough to either share a link or phone number? Pm is fine if it's a number as we aren't allowed to post them on the forum.

Thank you!

The Rider.

HardOn78
04-01-19, 07:01
Would you be kind enough to either share a link or phone number? Pm is fine if it's a number as we aren't allowed to post them on the forum.

Thank you!

The Rider.Chicagolandmassage.net

Wild Rider 80
04-03-19, 02:22
Chicagolandmassage.netSo now I know who you are talking about. This kinda review belongs in the euro hotel agency area. They really aren't an EMP. That's why I was confused. Thank you again for clarifying.

Dr Manhattan
04-04-19, 13:58
So now I know who you are talking about. This kinda review belongs in the euro hotel agency area. They really aren't an EMP. That's why I was confused. Thank you again for clarifying.Agree. I think good rule of thumbs for this thread are:

She's European (of course).

Works out of a salon, spa, private residence, or clinic in an office building.

Isn't some here today / gone tomorrow hotel escort.

Bonus points if she has a massage license and offers UTR extras.

MwmChicago
04-05-19, 12:44
Saw Ilona in Lombard a few days ago. Best experience I've had with the 262 agency. Highly recommend. This is the 2nd time I've seen her and she doesn't disappoint with only the hhr appointment.

http://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.comDoes the $150 hh rate cover BJ and cfs?

Seraph2
04-06-19, 02:02
Does the $150 hh rate cover BJ and cfs?With Euro agencies, it is normally HJ or CBJ for flat entry fee. Extra 100 for CFS.

Terrapin911
04-06-19, 02:15

http://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.comI've been on the fence about seeing Ilona myself. From her pics she checks all my tick boxes looks wise, Short <=5'3", petite, brunette, <=105 lbs, but I got to have CFS and DATY. Not getting both is deal breaker for me. Can you give any more details. The 262 site only shows her with a Massage rate, not with an escort rate.

TP.

Wild Rider 80
04-06-19, 03:09

http://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.comThere is another section for posts about these type of girls. As someone who loves to dream about them it would be great for them to be posted in the correct section. It's lower down below the normal forum posts, says something about euro hotel girls.

Thank you in advance.

The Rider.

ZzTopSterZz
04-07-19, 08:15
The Julie (Julia) I'm talking about is maybe 5'9, just a little belly fat, B cups, dirty blonde. I suppose you could call her an athletic build.Julie formerly of Maria's is Russian not Ukrainian so probably a different girl. Would love to know if she landed somewhere else. Had a lot of fun with her.

ZzTopSterZz
04-07-19, 08:22
I can already see it- this is going to cause some confusion. The original Inga who used to work at Creative was one of the more popular gals on here. She was a really sweet girl who gave an outstanding quality massage and was young, thin, & attractive. I was told she got married and left the business. We'll have to call this new one Inga 2 or The Other Inga because a lot of guys will be disappointed if they book a session with this new Inga and get a different gal than they were expecting.Yes, Kellster. This is "New Inga". Inga's surely not her real name anyway so the good folks at CT might be hoping to capture old inga's good reputation.

ChineseGuy1122
04-09-19, 17:49
I typically wait for reviews before seeing any girls but I just couldn't resist the pics on Nova. The operator assured me they were real text which was good enough for me. I tried calling yesterday and she was booked solid through 6 pm So I figured that was a good sign.

I'm very glad that I took the chance to see this girl because she was worth every penny. She has a petite tight spinner body like you wouldn't believe. There is nothing that is off the menu with the exception of taking a s* on her which she said someone actually requested when working in a different country. The word open-minded is not even a loose enough term to describe her as she is up for anything. Total sweetheart and really easy to talk to also. She just got into town from Poland and only here for a month so I would take advantage while she is in town. Treat her good.

ChineseGuy1122
04-09-19, 17:56
I forgot these go in a different thread.

Riina
04-09-19, 18:12
I typically wait for reviews before seeing any girls but I just couldn't resist the pics on Nova. The operator assured me they were real text which was good enough for me. I tried calling yesterday and she was booked solid through 6 pm So I figured that was a good sign.

I'm very glad that I took the chance to see this girl because she was worth every penny. She has a petite tight spinner body like you wouldn't believe. There is nothing that is off the menu with the exception of taking a s* on her which she said someone actually requested when working in a different country. The word open-minded is not even a loose enough term to describe her as she is up for anything. Total sweetheart and really easy to talk to also. She just got into town from Poland and only here for a month so I would take advantage while she is in town. Treat her good.https://european.escortbook.com/model-new--european-34916

Thanks for sharing.

EdCarbone
04-11-19, 10:50
So anyone have any luck with massagefinder.com ? I noticed Siesta in Naperville looks possible and has a second busty masseuse. Outcalls by Anna - is she still fun? A few others look nice, but no idea if any luck.

Dr Manhattan
04-11-19, 17:47
So anyone have any luck with massagefinder.com ? I noticed Siesta in Naperville looks possible and has a second busty masseuse. Outcalls by Anna - is she still fun? A few others look nice, but no idea if any luck.I tried reaching out to Massage By Ana. Looks very new age and into "alternative healing. " I dropped a few hints in my email about my own idea of relaxation, but she basically told me I could visit for a standard massage. She looks really cute, so she may be worth the TOFTT.

ZzTopSterZz
04-11-19, 22:25
Had a second visit with new Inga and left happy. She's girl-next-door cute, gives a decent massage and is ok with roaming upstairs although not enthusiastic about it. Her youth shows in her massage and finish technique but she takes direction well, she's easy to talk to, and I like that she's not a pro. I think she's got potential and would like to hear from others.

Olga, Nata and Natalie still work there. Julie apparently is gone.

I heard somebody had a 4-hand at CT and would love to hear more about that.

Zz.

EdCarbone
04-12-19, 12:32
Hi all,

Anyone tried this Euro massage place? Name is Europen Massage, so searching was futile. Here's a link: https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/european-full-body-massage/6275541.html.

Thanks!

Dr Manhattan
04-12-19, 21:14
Hi all,

Anyone tried this Euro massage place? Name is Europen Massage, so searching was futile. Here's a link: https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/european-full-body-massage/6275541.html.

Thanks!The number traces back to a 50-something Lithuanian woman. Looks blond and fit, but not young by any stretch of the imagination. She's using a pic of legit massage practitioner known nationality as Dr. Dot.

Walker333
04-12-19, 21:41
The number traces back to a 50-something Lithuanian woman. Looks blond and fit, but not young by any stretch of the imagination. She's using a pic of legit massage practitioner known nationality as Dr. Dot.I'm not sure about this one, but I've seen so many Lithuanian women. Most of them abuse alcohol, smoke and, as a result, look 100 years older then their real age, with terrible voice, look / skin and attitude. Good luck Brothers.

ItsHowdyDoody
04-13-19, 14:31
The number traces back to a 50-something Lithuanian woman. Looks blond and fit, but not young by any stretch of the imagination. She's using a pic of legit massage practitioner known nationality as Dr. Dot.This is the number for Chicago Therapeutic Massage (CTM, not to be confused with CT) in the city. They have a regular girl Iwona who is blonde and curvy. They sometimes have another 1-2 girls, varying in attractiveness and also in age. I was lucky enough to have a girl a few times last summer who was young and quite cute, but she did not stick around too long. They are selective on who they give level 1 to, or who they decline. I have never been turned down but have heard of others being completely blocked and getting nowhere forever.

In any event, they have been covered here sporadically under CTM. I believe the 50 something is just the owner and doesn't participate, may answer the phone.

EdCarbone
04-15-19, 14:08
The number traces back to a 50-something Lithuanian woman. Looks blond and fit, but not young by any stretch of the imagination. She's using a pic of legit massage practitioner known nationality as Dr. Dot.Thanks all. Appreciate it!

DevilsNDust
04-15-19, 16:16

I'm very glad that I took the chance to see this girl because she was worth every penny. She has a petite tight spinner body like you wouldn't believe. There is nothing that is off the menu with the exception of taking a s* on her which she said someone actually requested when working in a different country. The word open-minded is not even a loose enough term to describe her as she is up for anything. Total sweetheart and really easy to talk to also. She just got into town from Poland and only here for a month so I would take advantage while she is in town. Treat her good.Thank's for the report!

Can you tell me their general location? I'm in the west / northwest suburbs and would like to see if the distance is doable.

Truthfu11
04-15-19, 23:30
This is the number for Chicago Therapeutic Massage (CTM, not to be confused with CT) in the city. They have a regular girl Iwona who is blonde and curvy. They sometimes have another 1-2 girls, varying in attractiveness and also in age. I was lucky enough to have a girl a few times last summer who was young and quite cute, but she did not stick around too long. They are selective on who they give level 1 to, or who they decline. I have never been turned down but have heard of others being completely blocked and getting nowhere forever.

In any event, they have been covered here sporadically under CTM. I believe the 50 something is just the owner and doesn't participate, may answer the phone.CTM is on Montrose and has been around for years. Dana is the owner and booker. At last report she still gives therapeutic massages at a legit spa in Buffalo Grove or Arlington Heights. I haven't seen her at the Montrose location in a long time.

Ivana is the long time slightly heavy blonde that has been there the longest. If you know her she is solid L1. Other rotating MTs are L1 usually without hesitation, but also maybe based on recognition from Dana.

Datsurman
04-16-19, 01:46
Linda at Solar was dressed cute AF today. Purple stockings and matching suede platform pumps. White shirt and miniskirt. Don't normally see a masseuse dressed like she's going out for cocktails with her besties. Is that how she normally rolls? If so. Respect! Otherwise, similar experience as others have reported. Great teasing before the flip. Stiff muscles are no match for her creamy soft hands.

Riina
04-16-19, 10:15
Thank's for the report!

Can you tell me their general location? I'm in the west / northwest suburbs and would like to see if the distance is doable.The rub agencies mainly work out of hotels off Milwaukee Ave in the northern suburbs.

TJGeek
04-17-19, 06:35
Saw Jessica from chicagolandmassage.net yesterday.

Easy apartment location to find at Cicero and Montorse. Room was a bit small but OK, shower available.

She looks similar to her picture but is a bit older and lost some weight, but overall attractive and very pleasant to be with. Only works morning to early afternoon.

Started with a sensual massage then flipped for HJ. Did FIV since she was wet and she got off a few times. Asked for FS and we did did a few positions (she was very into it) then she finished me off with a CBJ.

Completely rushed. Paid for 1/2 hr (150) + 100 for FS. Will see again.

She was Marina from 773 a few years ago.

LoookAtMe1718
04-18-19, 17:15
Has anyone tried Nicole at Chicagoland yet? She's new her pictures have me excited.

Pistol Pete
04-20-19, 11:32
I have moved out of the area now going on 3 yrs but used to frequent Olga's regularly. Irina was good. She went away then came back around '14 part time. Not sure if she is still there or not. Had Anna at Olga's and at her office in Palatine. Not sure if she is still open or not. My all time favorite at Olga's was at the old place in AH in the basement. Had a young vixen named Sofia. The first Sofia not the second one. OMG, she was amazing. Tiny girl with small breasts but an ass to die for and would really get into the ending with you. Heard she quit to work in doc office.

Zeus: Milwaukee and Deerfield? That sounds like Fantastic Feeling in the strip mall at Inverrary. Legit.

Olga did have some good girls back in the day, my favorite was Irina when she was in Buffalo Grove, down in the lower level. ].

VRooomBada
04-20-19, 17:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

TJGeek
04-20-19, 18:01
Saw Jessica from chicagolandmassage.net this week.

Easy apartment location to find at Cicero and Montorse. Room was a bit small but OK, shower available.

She looks similar to her picture but is a bit older and lost some weight, but overall attractive and very pleasant to be with. Only works morning to early afternoon.

Started with a sensual massage then flipped for HJ. Did FIV since she was wet and she got off a few times. Asked for FS and we did did a few positions (she was very into it) then she finished me off with a CBJ.

Completely unrushed. Paid for 1/2 hr (150) + 100 for FS. Will see again.

She was Marina from 773 a few years ago.

Tela1980
04-20-19, 20:38
Some of you dorks need to chill. [Deleted by Admin]

And some of you seniors need to learn to use the "Report Post" button.

A2

Dr Manhattan
04-21-19, 00:51
I have moved out of the area now going on 3 yrs but used to frequent Olga's regularly. Irina was good. She went away then came back around '14 part time. Not sure if she is still there or not. Had Anna at Olga's and at her office in Palatine. Not sure if she is still open or not. My all time favorite at Olga's was at the old place in AH in the basement. Had a young vixen named Sofia. The first Sofia not the second one. OMG, she was amazing. Tiny girl with small breasts but an ass to die for and would really get into the ending with you. Heard she quit to work in doc office.

Zeus: Milwaukee and Deerfield? That sounds like Fantastic Feeling in the strip mall at Inverrary. Legit.

Olga did have some good girls back in the day, my favorite was Irina when she was in Buffalo Grove, down in the lower level. ]."V" had an ad up on massageanywhere, but I think she recently took it down. She's been working for Olga's in AH and independently on the northwest side of Downtown. A little more youthful than the average 40-ish Euro. She gave a respectable, firm pressure Swedish. No hoops to jump through for HJ with utc roaming.

Not sure why her ad came down, so I'm being cagey with her name.

EdCarbone
04-22-19, 12:46
Hi all, anyone tried this one: https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/european-massage-312-300-1428-nuru/6483080.html.

Appreciate any intel.

Cheers!

Kunjaappu
04-25-19, 18:22
https://european.escortbook.com/model-new--european-34916

Thanks for sharing.Looks amazing. What was the damage?

Gooch
04-28-19, 01:52
Can someone tell me the approximate current location of Olga's? Just trying to determine if it's a convenient enough location for me to warrant checking it out. And is it actually the same service that advertises as Barbara's Massage?

"V" had an ad up on massageanywhere, but I think she recently took it down. She's been working for Olga's in AH and independently on the northwest side of Downtown. A little more youthful than the average 40-ish Euro. She gave a respectable, firm pressure Swedish. No hoops to jump through for HJ with utc roaming.

Not sure why her ad came down, so I'm being cagey with her name.

ChiHappiness
04-28-19, 17:32
Can someone tell me the approximate current location of Olga's? Just trying to determine if it's a convenient enough location for me to warrant checking it out. And is it actually the same service that advertises as Barbara's Massage?Olga's is on Arlington Heights road south of Dundee.

Barbara's Massage is a finder service for a few places around the Chicago area. I know most of these places prefer that you go through them directly as they have to pay BM a finder's fee. Olga did use them a few years back but I am not sure about now.

ChicagoKid5
04-28-19, 23:04
Thank's for the report!

Can you tell me their general location? I'm in the west / northwest suburbs and would like to see if the distance is doable.Does she allow two rounds.

ChicagoKid5
04-28-19, 23:05

I'm very glad that I took the chance to see this girl because she was worth every penny. She has a petite tight spinner body like you wouldn't believe. There is nothing that is off the menu with the exception of taking a s* on her which she said someone actually requested when working in a different country. The word open-minded is not even a loose enough term to describe her as she is up for anything. Total sweetheart and really easy to talk to also. She just got into town from Poland and only here for a month so I would take advantage while she is in town. Treat her good.Allow two rounds?

Gooch
04-29-19, 08:17
Olga did use them a few years back but I am not sure about now.That explains the matching phone numbers Google told me about. Olga's location is perfect since it's right down the street from where I get my hair cut. Thanks for the info.

ZzTopSterZz
04-29-19, 16:27
Linda at Solar was dressed cute AF today. Purple stockings and matching suede platform pumps. White shirt and miniskirt. Don't normally see a masseuse dressed like she's going out for cocktails with her besties. Is that how she normally rolls? If so. Respect! Otherwise, similar experience as others have reported. Great teasing before the flip. Stiff muscles are no match for her creamy soft hands.Same here. I was getting bored with Ev Spa and miss Julie at Maria's so I gave new Inga a try and then saw Linda at Solar. She's a friendly lady. Not overly talkative or firty but friendly. She was dressed for cocktails in high heels and a nice outfit including a ballerina type skirt over leggings. That's a nice change from other girls who don't seem to give a shit about their appearance. She's a pretty gal with a great body given mid-late 30's age and I would like to know what she looks naked. But the outfit told me "this armor is not coming off" and reviews here and elsewhere confirm not to expect much. The massage was soft but relaxing with just a little touch to the balls while working my inner thighs. After she had done both legs and wiped down the oil she reached under to give jr a start. I flipped and she took her time before getting to the two-hand stroke that others have mentioned. It was a very good release. Next time we'll see what else can be arranged. One reviewer on RM claimed to have Russian finish and I would be down for that but I doubt that review is accurate. I think a topless HJ with some roaming is about all that can be expected.

Zz.

BrianKaneman
04-29-19, 16:45
Where is solar located?

Linda at Solar was dressed cute AF today. Purple stockings and matching suede platform pumps. White shirt and miniskirt. Don't normally see a masseuse dressed like she's going out for cocktails with her besties. Is that how she normally rolls? If so. Respect! Otherwise, similar experience as others have reported. Great teasing before the flip. Stiff muscles are no match for her creamy soft hands.

Seraph2
04-29-19, 23:24
Where is solar located?Northbrook.

ErvsBlues
04-30-19, 10:11
Same here. I was getting bored with Ev Spa and miss Julie at Maria's so I gave new Inga a try and then saw Linda at Solar. She's a friendly lady. Not overly talkative or firty but friendly. She was dressed for cocktails in high heels and a nice outfit including a ballerina type skirt over leggings. That's a nice change from other girls who don't seem to give a shit about their appearance. She's a pretty gal with a great body given mid-late 30's age and I would like to know what she looks naked. But the outfit told me "this armor is not coming off" and reviews here and elsewhere confirm not to expect much. The massage was soft but relaxing with just a little touch to the balls while working my inner thighs. After she had done both legs and wiped down the oil she reached under to give jr a start. I flipped and she took her time before getting to the two-hand stroke that others have mentioned. It was a very good release. Next time we'll see what else can be arranged. One reviewer on RM claimed to have Russian finish and I would be down for that but I doubt that review is accurate. I think a topless HJ with some roaming is about all that can be expected.

Zz.Made it to Solar this weekend based on reviews here. First time to an EMP. Been to lots of AMPs. Non-descript office in a small office park.

Similar experience, not very talkative, but a nice soft massage. She wasn't dressed up, t-shirt and shorts over pretty thick nylons. Again, kind of dressed for battle. Gave the typical signals while she massaged. Running my hands up her ass and legs. She asked "this ok?" as she finished the back massage and stroked the boys. About 10 minutes of really nice teasing, reaching under, etc. - flipped for a great two hand finish. Total damage - 80 door, 60 for HJ. Could have gone for topless for another 40, but didn't think it was worth it. More may be available?

As usual, YMMV. Be careful out there gentlemen.

ZzTopSterZz
04-30-19, 10:52
Made it to Solar this weekend based on reviews here. First time to an EMP. Been to lots of AMPs. Non-descript office in a small office park.

Similar experience, not very talkative, but a nice soft massage. She wasn't dressed up, t-shirt and shorts over pretty thick nylons. Again, kind of dressed for battle. Gave the typical signals while she massaged. Running my hands up her ass and legs. She asked "this ok?" as she finished the back massage and stroked the boys. About 10 minutes of really nice teasing, reaching under, etc. - flipped for a great two hand finish. Total damage - 80 door, 60 for HJ. Could have gone for topless for another 40, but didn't think it was worth it. More may be available?

As usual, YMMV. Be careful out there gentlemen.I go with standard 40 for standard finish at both AMP and emp. The door at EMP is 15-25 higher than at AMP anyway so I figure they are making a good living as it is. My rule of thumb is 10 extra for good service (attitude, technique or roaming upstairs) or 20 extra for topless and roaming downstairs. Have never tipped more than 65 at EMP and that was for Russian finish. To each his own.

Yonalusta
04-30-19, 15:30
I think I saw someone in a much earlier post looking for her. PM me if you want her number. She used to work with Brianna, I think.

Yonalusta
04-30-19, 15:40
Probably should have added more details, she was doing Turkish bath a while ago if anyone remembers her. Things are slow and she's looking for more regulars. She's still doing Turkish bath but also regular massage. Great soft-med touch, not so much therapeutic. Solo now from her own spot. I don't know how much she's charging nowadays either, I've been a regular for a long time, so I know she's giving me discounts. I could ask next time I see her.

Kellster
04-30-19, 16:30
Made it to Solar this weekend based on reviews here. First time to an EMP. Been to lots of AMPs. Non-descript office in a small office park.

As usual, YMMV. Be careful out there gentlemen.What's her name? What did she look like? Tall / short? Thin, athletic, overweight body type? Blond, brunette, redhead?

ErvsBlues
04-30-19, 20:15
What's her name? What did she look like? Tall / short? Thin, athletic, overweight body type? Blond, brunette, redhead?No idea, didn't ask. Mid-30's to 40's eastern european. Medium height. Thin, semi-athletic. Blond.

Any other questions?

GentleBen1
05-01-19, 05:57
No idea, didn't ask. Mid-30's to 40's eastern european. Medium height. Thin, semi-athletic. Blond.

Any other questions?This blond is Linda (Lana). Will go complete naked but not more then standard L1 finish.

Like money so be careful not to overpay. Agree plenty of teasing and 2 hand slow finish.

Walker333
05-01-19, 08:30
No idea, didn't ask. Mid-30's to 40's eastern european. Medium height. Thin, semi-athletic. Blond.

Any other questions?She's between 40 and 50, closer to 50, and watch carefully when she starts demanding more money. She is an extremely greedy predator.

Kellster
05-01-19, 12:33

Any other questions?Nope- thanks appreciate the report. Great job!

Ding7
05-01-19, 21:11
Can anyone suggest me the best EMP in town?

HornyMF
05-01-19, 21:40

As usual, YMMV. Be careful out there gentlemen.I have seen Linda twice now and have had 2 good experiences. The first time I had a nice massage (30 minutes) with teasing and an L1 finish for 110 (70+40). She didn't tell me how much it would be for the L1 finish she just asked what I wanted to pay and I told her that. The second time, on an afternoon when I was feeling really horny, I texted her and as if she would do a 30 minute naked massage for 110 and she said yes so I headed over to her place. I was actually very surprised and I offered low since I though she was going to counter with a higher number but she did not. I wish she did kissing but she does not. Seems like she only allows limited roaming. I don't really get the feeling that a lot more would be offered in future visits but one never knows. I don't know what it ism but there is something about her place and the way that she does her massage that makes it really easy for me to get off.

Walker333
05-01-19, 23:32
Can anyone suggest me the best EMP in town?Solar / Linda / ain't cheap. Good Luck.

ZzTopSterZz
05-02-19, 08:26
I have seen Linda twice now and have had 2 good experiences. The first time I had a nice massage (30 minutes) with teasing and an L1 finish for 110 (70+40). She didn't tell me how much it would be for the L1 finish she just asked what I wanted to pay and I told her that. The second time, on an afternoon when I was feeling really horny, I texted her and as if she would do a 30 minute naked massage for 110 and she said yes so I headed over to her place. I was actually very surprised and I offered low since I though she was going to counter with a higher number but she did not. I wish she did kissing but she does not. Seems like she only allows limited roaming. I don't really get the feeling that a lot more would be offered in future visits but one never knows. I don't know what it ism but there is something about her place and the way that she does her massage that makes it really easy for me to get off.Can you clarify your budget on the second visit? 110 all in is super cheap for naked massage and finish but 110 tip plus 70 house fee would be pretty expensive. BTW 80 is the house fee for an hour. If you paid 70 for the hhr go ahead and cough up 10 bucks to double your time.

HornyMF
05-02-19, 14:32
Can you clarify your budget on the second visit? 110 all in is super cheap for naked massage and finish but 110 tip plus 70 house fee would be pretty expensive. BTW 80 is the house fee for an hour. If you paid 70 for the hhr go ahead and cough up 10 bucks to double your time.It was 110 total for the 30 minutes. It must have been slow for her when I contacted her and I do not know if she would ever accept that offer again. I thought the strategy of making an offer rather than asking her how much it would be might work and it did.

Walker333
05-02-19, 19:16
It was 110 total for the 30 minutes. It must have been slow for her when I contacted her and I do not know if she would ever accept that offer again. I thought the strategy of making an offer rather than asking her how much it would be might work and it did.She will accept this and probably even lover offer in a future because she suspects that you would bring your money to someone else. One time she demanded more than I wanted to spend there, and when I declined, she was mad and visibly upset at the same time, so she lowered her demand, nonetheless I was firm and declined again. When I showed up next time I made an offer right away, and she immediately accepted. So, it's good idea to ask ahead of time, and it's very likely that she will be grateful even if she gets less than she would otherwise demanded.

Kellster
05-04-19, 00:03
It was 110 total for the 30 minutes. It must have been slow for her when I contacted her and I do not know if she would ever accept that offer again. I thought the strategy of making an offer rather than asking her how much it would be might work and it did.That doesn't seem too cheap to me considering it's only 30 minutes. An hour at most places is usually 60-80 - plus tip. These EMP's really are greedy. I agree with a previous poster- unless her massage skills are awful- spend the extra 10 and get the hour to double your time. However, if her massage skills are really poor- I wouldn't even see her again, but that's me. Thanks for the report.

ChgoGuySouth
05-14-19, 23:33
Looking for a great massuse that was at 2921 w Devon. Short Blond hair, maybe 35 ish, great tits on her and she had an athletic look to her. Anyone know what happened to her after that location closed?

Dr Manhattan
05-15-19, 14:39
Looking for a great massuse that was at 2921 w Devon. Short Blond hair, maybe 35 ish, great tits on her and she had an athletic look to her. Anyone know what happened to her after that location closed?I was there a Summer ago and saw Yana. Shoulder length blonde hair, mid-30's, smaller b-cup, not overly enthusiastic. I'd call her short and slightly stout, rather than athletic.

Might not be the same girl. RM has reviews for both a Yana and Anna. Not sure if that's just miscommunication based on language barriers. Same girl? Regardless, you'll find nicer action in NB. Yana said she had a BF who was a CPD officer. Surprised she was there as long as she was.

ZzTopSterZz
05-28-19, 11:10
Inga at Creative wasn't available so I took a shot with Basya. She's a middle aged Polish lady but she stays in pretty good shape and her skin looks much younger than her age. Not much of a massage just with some light rubbing. She will cover your ass with a small towel to maintain appearances but didn't bother when I removed it after a few minutes of getting to know you discussion. I rubbed her legs a little to get her vibe and she was cool with my roaming. After the flip she did some leg and chest massage, again very light, before moving to the finish. No negotiation and no hassle so that's a huge plus. Good technique on the finish although I would have liked more teasing and suspense. She allowed plenty of roaming (breasts out while my hands explored her ass and crotch otc) so I get the feeling more is available with Basya. Might return and try for BJ. Might also try Marta next door. I asked about 4 hand and Basya said that's available but for double the house fee. No thanks. I'll pay double tips but not double house unless there's something really special like some girl-on-girl play.

TonyWestBurbs
05-28-19, 14:57
Anybody know where they are working now?

Datsurman
05-29-19, 10:44
How does she look naked (natural breasts? What's the standard tip for the nude+L1? Her massage and release is well worth it. Wouldn't mind getting it while she's naked.

This blond is Linda (Lana). Will go complete naked but not more then standard L1 finish.

Like money so be careful not to overpay. Agree plenty of teasing and 2 hand slow finish.

Walker333
05-29-19, 11:51
How does she look naked (natural breasts? What's the standard tip for the nude+L1? Her massage and release is well worth it. Wouldn't mind getting it while she's naked.She looks like a fit 40 (closer to 50, woman. She is asking 120, but will settle for less. I doubt it worth more than 80, even less, taking in consideration her age, look, and door fee.

HerbB
05-29-19, 14:01
Hi fellow mongers. I'll be visiting your neck of the woods shortly and wanted to reach out to see if anyone can give me a tip on what the best AMP's are in town. (could also be individuals) I prefer my provider to be under 35.

I hope that's not asking for too much. .

I sure will return the favor if you guys ever come to the DC area. Thanks!

Call Me Slappy
05-30-19, 18:38
Work's been keeping me quite busy, but I've still managed to fit in some 'stress management sessions. '.

Tat's. Schaumburg location, you can get taken care of, but not the greatest in looks or talent. Recently saw Julia in AH. What a bod, and what a GPS she has! Wanted a Benjamin for topless L1. I stood my ground, said 60 tops, no deal was struck. Maybe if she was younger and didn't smell like an ashtray, she could have had me for 80.

Golden Hands. Same story as usual, too much for too little.

Slappy.

Deezer1
06-01-19, 13:25
Julia does have a great body. She can be had for less than 100 for topless. I have seen her and had l1 topples for a 30 tip, yea she was trying to negotiate more but she gave in. She did mention that she will do FS but would need around 200-300 which is ridiculous if you ask me.

Work's been keeping me quite busy, but I've still managed to fit in some 'stress management sessions. '.

Tat's. Schaumburg location, you can get taken care of, but not the greatest in looks or talent. Recently saw Julia in AH. What a bod, and what a GPS she has! Wanted a Benjamin for topless L1. I stood my ground, said 60 tops, no deal was struck. Maybe if she was younger and didn't smell like an ashtray, she could have had me for 80.

Golden Hands. Same story as usual, too much for too little.

Slappy.

Jesus Collins
06-02-19, 14:37
Julia does have a great body. She can be had for less than 100 for topless. I have seen her and had l1 topples for a 30 tip, yea she was trying to negotiate more but she gave in. She did mention that she will do FS but would need around 200-300 which is ridiculous if you ask me.I'm confused. Is Julia at Tats?

Frogger7777
06-03-19, 13:43

http://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.comIf anyone has a hankering for a spinner MILF, don't miss Ilona at 262.

Deezer1
06-04-19, 11:39
Yes Julia is at tats.

I'm confused. Is Julia at Tats?

Frogger7777
06-05-19, 13:46
Just stopped in to visit Asya at the 530 agency. Avoid fellow mongers. GPS syndrome. Wanted 200 on top of the 150 door fee for a 30 minute FS session. I walked out. I was in a pissy mood already, but I'm not paying 350 for a 30 minute session.

TJGeek
06-05-19, 18:45
Just stopped in to visit Asya at the 530 agency. Avoid fellow mongers. GPS syndrome. Wanted 200 on top of the 150 door fee for a 30 minute FS session. I walked out. I was in a pissy mood already, but I'm not paying 350 for a 30 minute session.Thanks for letting us know!

I saw her last year and same thing happened. It was fun but 25 min into it, she told me time is running out and to hurry up. We don't need to put up with that. I was thinking of seeing her again but this reminded me not to.

On the plus side, Nova at 530 gave a great 30 min adventure for the door fee (plus I gave a reasonable tip). She is leaving Thursday or Friday. Also Elsa (whose picture popped up this week for a day) was a great GF for the door price. I think the 530 manager needs to keep things under control.

Should this be posted in the European Motel Massage Agencies and Freelancers thread where the 530,262, 773, etc are discussed?

ApplePiePussy
06-05-19, 22:51
Just stopped in to visit Asya at the 530 agency. Avoid fellow mongers. GPS syndrome. Wanted 200 on top of the 150 door fee for a 30 minute FS session. I walked out. I was in a pissy mood already, but I'm not paying 350 for a 30 minute session.How would you describe her looks? Age? I don't blame you for walking out. 350 should be an hour with MSOG.

Kellster
06-06-19, 02:18
Thanks for letting us know!

I saw her last year and same thing happened. It was fun but 25 min into it, she told me time is running out and to hurry up. We don't need to put up with that. I was thinking of seeing her again but this reminded me not to.

On the plus side, Nova at 530 gave a great 30 min adventure for the door fee (plus I gave a reasonable tip). She is leaving Thursday or Friday. Also Elsa (whose picture popped up this week for a day) was a great GF for the door price. I think the 530 manager needs to keep things under control.

Should this be posted in the European Motel Massage Agencies and Freelancers thread where the 530,262, 773, etc are discussed?Yes! These full service agency posts are in the wrong thread.

TheCode
06-06-19, 06:06
How would you describe her looks? Age? I don't blame you for walking out. 350 should be an hour with MSOG.This is because you all let them control the market. Think with the big head, not the little one. There is absolutely no reason why a man should pay over 2 for a 2 pop FS. Be safe my dudes, join the resistance. Do not let them control ya! Ahahaha TheCode.

Frogger7777
06-06-19, 19:40
This is because you all let them control the market. Think with the big head, not the little one. There is absolutely no reason why a man should pay over 2 for a 2 pop FS. Be safe my dudes, join the resistance. Do not let them control ya! Ahahaha TheCode.Agreed! 350 is ridiculous. Avoid.

Mesm23
06-14-19, 18:12
Visited Margo since she a few min away from where I work. Massage was ok. Could've put a bit more pressure on some spots. Pics are her. 1. 4 for hh with HE. Extra. 6 for BJ, don't know if CBJ or BBBJ. FS is an extra $. Only opted for hh. Very accommodating and nice.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/123746

GentleBen1
06-14-19, 18:57
Called today and was told Inga was out of the country for 6 months. Returning this winter.

Any idea what happened? Just saw her last week.

PM me if any knowledge?

Gooch
06-15-19, 17:11
Inga on Shermer was always good for it. European Touch was in the same office. They have a location on Higgins now, with an Inga on staff. Anyone know if that's the same slender Russian brunette?Ironically, I was in that area today and decided to TOFTT at Euro Touch. Didn't really check the forum until after my visit. And your post was the first one that came up in the search when I did check. To answer your question, no Inga in Schaumburg is a different Inga. This one is fairly tall, well over 200 lbs, plain looking, and completely uninspiring. Massage was relaxing, but that's the only good thing I can say. I wouldn't recommend. In fact, I didn't even bother going after extras, she turned me off that much.

GentleBen1
06-15-19, 20:33
Ironically, I was in that area today and decided to TOFTT at Euro Touch. Didn't really check the forum until after my visit. And your post was the first one that came up in the search when I did check. To answer your question, no Inga in Schaumburg is a different Inga. This one is fairly tall, well over 200 lbs, plain looking, and completely uninspiring. Massage was relaxing, but that's the only good thing I can say. I wouldn't recommend. In fact, I didn't even bother going after extras, she turned me off that much.Just odd since Inga told me she could never go home to Ukraine until she got her green card since she would not be able to come back.

She lived in Schaumburg and I thought maybe she found a place closer to home.

I never was able to get her cell unfortunately.

Too bad she was a keeper. One of the best I've had at CT.

Wwppg
06-17-19, 10:36
I have seen Linda twice now and have had 2 good experiences. The first time I had a nice massage (30 minutes) with teasing and an L1 finish for 110 (70+40). She didn't tell me how much it would be for the L1 finish she just asked what I wanted to pay and I told her that. The second time, on an afternoon when I was feeling really horny, I texted her and as if she would do a 30 minute naked massage for 110 and she said yes so I headed over to her place. I was actually very surprised and I offered low since I though she was going to counter with a higher number but she did not. I wish she did kissing but she does not. Seems like she only allows limited roaming. I don't really get the feeling that a lot more would be offered in future visits but one never knows. I don't know what it ism but there is something about her place and the way that she does her massage that makes it really easy for me to get off.Anyone PM me her number or address of the location.

Thanks.

GentleBen1
06-17-19, 20:45
I have seen Linda twice now and have had 2 good experiences. The first time I had a nice massage (30 minutes) with teasing and an L1 finish for 110 (70+40). She didn't tell me how much it would be for the L1 finish she just asked what I wanted to pay and I told her that. The second time, on an afternoon when I was feeling really horny, I texted her and as if she would do a 30 minute naked massage for 110 and she said yes so I headed over to her place. I was actually very surprised and I offered low since I though she was going to counter with a higher number but she did not. I wish she did kissing but she does not. Seems like she only allows limited roaming. I don't really get the feeling that a lot more would be offered in future visits but one never knows. I don't know what it ism but there is something about her place and the way that she does her massage that makes it really easy for me to get off.Very talented 2 hand finish for sure. She will get naked after the first couple of visits. Will allow you to massage her and receive L2 but at least in my experience nothing more and will not return the favor.

Don't be fooled she's all about the cash.

Walker333
06-18-19, 10:20
Very talented 2 hand finish for sure. She will get naked after the first couple of visits. Will allow you to massage her and receive L2 but at least in my experience nothing more and will not return the favor.

Don't be fooled she's all about the cash.She is a real money hungry person and will try to up-sell. A few times she hinted that for some real good money there is more available, probably L2 or L3. I didn't ask her to clarify what would the "real good" in her interpretation means.

MeNU469
06-21-19, 16:10
Saw Sylvia again and if you don't mind mature, she's the one. She allowed me to roam all over and even encouraged it by coming closer as I roamed the magic spots. It's always too hot for her, so she'll do a naked massage fairly easily. There's definitely more on the menu. I just haven't taken the plunge so to speak. She claims to only buy batteries from Costco because she goes through so many of them so frequently.

Pedorro
06-21-19, 18:24
Saw Sylvia again and if you don't mind mature, she's the one. She allowed me to roam all over and even encouraged it by coming closer as I roamed the magic spots. It's always too hot for her, so she'll do a naked massage fairly easily. There's definitely more on the menu. I just haven't taken the plunge so to speak. She claims to only buy batteries from Costco because she goes through so many of them so frequently.She is an interesting older provider that will provide an open menu after a few visits. When I see her we go straight to the bedroom. At times we use the guess room for an extra adventure. Bring her a Cubs gift and it will go a loooong way.

Rocket Dork
06-22-19, 09:22
Still waiting for you to empty inbox. Can't reply to you. Rocket Dork.

Coachvan
06-23-19, 11:55
still waiting for you to empty inbox. Can't reply to you. Rocket dork.empty now.

Sylvanchi
06-23-19, 15:14
Saw Sylvia again and if you don't mind mature, she's the one. She allowed me to roam all over and even encouraged it by coming closer as I roamed the magic spots. It's always too hot for her, so she'll do a naked massage fairly easily. There's definitely more on the menu. I just haven't taken the plunge so to speak. She claims to only buy batteries from Costco because she goes through so many of them so frequently.Yes, her motor runs hot. That can be advantageous.

PunkAsFuck
06-24-19, 14:26
Will someone please pm me Sylvia's contact info? Searching through the forums I see a reference to old CL posts that don't appear to be there at this time. Thank you!

ZzTopSterZz
06-27-19, 09:08
Inga at Creative wasn't available so I took a shot with Basya. She's a middle aged Polish lady but she stays in pretty good shape and her skin looks much younger than her age. Not much of a massage just with some light rubbing. She will cover your ass with a small towel to maintain appearances but didn't bother when I removed it after a few minutes of getting to know you discussion. I rubbed her legs a little to get her vibe and she was cool with my roaming. After the flip she did some leg and chest massage, again very light, before moving to the finish. No negotiation and no hassle so that's a huge plus. Good technique on the finish although I would have liked more teasing and suspense. She allowed plenty of roaming (breasts out while my hands explored her ass and crotch otc) so I get the feeling more is available with Basya. Might return and try for BJ. Might also try Marta next door. I asked about 4 hand and Basya said that's available but for double the house fee. No thanks. I'll pay double tips but not double house unless there's something really special like some girl-on-girl play.Update: a monger friend pointed out that Basya was formerly Bujana at Tat's in Northbrook so if you've seen her before you'll know what to expect. Second visit was very satisfying.

ZzTopSterZz
06-27-19, 09:12
Had a second visit with new Inga and left happy. She's girl-next-door cute, gives a decent massage and is ok with roaming upstairs although not enthusiastic about it. Her youth shows in her massage and finish technique but she takes direction well, she's easy to talk to, and I like that she's not a pro. I think she's got potential and would like to hear from others.

Olga, Nata and Natalie still work there. Julie apparently is gone.

I heard somebody had a 4-hand at CT and would love to hear more about that.

Zz.No signs of Inga. Damn it seems she is gone forever but I would pay good money to see her again. Choices now are older heavy ladies. Olga, Nata (massive DD's but massive everywhere else also), and new girl Irma who is short and also very pudgy. I've seen both Olga and Nata over the years and both give very good strong massages with excellent hand release, but the body type doesn't do it for me.

GentleBen1
06-27-19, 18:44
No signs of Inga. Damn it seems she is gone forever but I would pay good money to see her again. Choices now are older heavy ladies. Olga, Nata (massive DD's but massive everywhere else also), and new girl Irma who is short and also very pudgy. I've seen both Olga and Nata over the years and both give very good strong massages with excellent hand release, but the body type doesn't do it for me.Big loss when Inga left, best by far IMHO at CT. Never had a chance to get her cell unfortunately.

Irma gives an extremely hard massage and decent finish. Allowed OTC but pulled away from more.

She also works at Miracle Massage on Peterson and Cicero which I have never been but sounds legit.

Member #6520
06-27-19, 19:19
Will someone please pm me Sylvia's contact info? Searching through the forums I see a reference to old CL posts that don't appear to be there at this time. Thank you!What you got to give? Sylvia is a treasure. And only 8 posts. ?

Head First
06-28-19, 09:08
Saw Sylvia again. She claims to only buy batteries from Costco because she goes through so many of them so frequently.Have her head over to Harbor Freight this weekend. 24 pk of AA or AAA's for $4.99. Compare to Energizer. 5 star customer rating.

Member #6520
06-28-19, 09:31
Have her head over to Harbor Freight this weekend. 24 pk of AA or AAA's for $4.99. Compare to Energizer. 5 star customer rating.Have you tried harbor freight batteries? Are they decent?

Walker333
06-28-19, 09:39
No signs of Inga. Damn it seems she is gone forever but I would pay good money to see her again. Choices now are older heavy ladies. Olga, Nata (massive DD's but massive everywhere else also), and new girl Irma who is short and also very pudgy. I've seen both Olga and Nata over the years and both give very good strong massages with excellent hand release, but the body type doesn't do it for me.Yes, massage is good, maybe unnecessarily strong. There is a lot of pressure mainly due to her body weight. But a release is rather too rough, kinda sadistic. Could be appreciated by some, not me though.

Bts597
06-28-19, 13:54
Any good EMP in the Joliet Naperville Aurora areas? Been to a few Asian parlors and would like to start mixing it up.

Dr Manhattan
07-07-19, 00:44
I spoke to her recently. I can confirm first hand that she has officially retired. She's only handling the booking now for the massage therapists working out of her old space. It's quite a loss. She was petite, friendly, and offered top shelf customer service. She was sharp about handling the session, without ever getting too cold like some Euros in the scene. She wouldn't reveal why she's retiring. I'll have my work cut out for me to find an adequate replacement.

ItsHowdyDoody
07-09-19, 08:42
I spoke to her recently. I can confirm first hand that she has officially retired. She's only handling the booking now for the massage therapists working out of her old space. It's quite a loss. She was petite, friendly, and offered top shelf customer service. She was sharp about handling the session, without ever getting too cold like some Euros in the scene. She wouldn't reveal why she's retiring. I'll have my work cut out for me to find an adequate replacement.Sigh, now that it is on here it is true for sure. Bah. Nothing is a forever thing in Euro land sadly. I will never again hear from her, that I am a bad boy, LOL.