PDA

View Full Version : EMP (European Massage Parlor) Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Jaxnewbie1
09-19-15, 02:17
Get yourself to Lux or Yun.Thank you Bill. Will give Yun a visit soon. Will search for LUX. Dnt hav the info. Will search though.

Kellster
09-19-15, 12:38
Kellster, you're right. We better get this conversation back on track before we are all blocked. I'll start.

Genghis Khan gave me a table shower, with lots of attention to all the right places. After that he took me back to the room, where he started giving the most delicious lite touch massage. All the time he was whispering in my ear "I destroyed the Khwarezmian Empire, and made pyramids of the people's severed heads. " On the flip he got the job done with no negotiating, which is always a plus in my book. Tipped him. 6, because he had his warriors with him and they were looking at me kind of funny while fingering their scimitars. Not sure if I'll be back.No worries Sam- it's all good. I'm just having some fun with my usual stupid sense of humor. Don't read anything into it. I appreciate everyone's reports.

Member #5121
09-19-15, 13:21
This is a friendly reminder that Euros are easily spooked, so tread lightly. There have been numerous reports about a North Loop Ukrainian provider who is stubborn with extras. I decided to help out another member, when she asked him for a reference. Normally, my protocol involves not leaving my name. Since I knew this masseuse to be open to extras, I decided to leave my name with this member for the referral. Unfortunately, this backfired on me. She sent a text, informing me that I no longer welcome in her establishment. That I'm spreading rumors about her and her services. I sent her an immediate reply, apologizing for any misunderstanding this may have caused. She never returned my call.

Gents, the Euros were raised in an old Soviet environment that bred secrecy and back stabbing. Gaining their trust is a hard fought effort. Yes, they want you to experience relaxation and pleasure, but this is really about earning extra tips from you. They're searching your story for any holes while rubbing those glutes. If you cannot build a rapport minus references and tips, it is best to pursue another options.

No ill will towards the other member. This was my lapse in judgement. I'm still open to sharing pm's regarding new leads. Unless a provider specifically says she's trying to build clientele (and doesn't seem to be sniffing for clues), I will no longer provide personal info for a reference.

DMichaels69
09-19-15, 15:29
You guys can have your Euros.

This is a friendly reminder that Euros are easily spooked, so tread lightly. There have been numerous reports about a North Loop Ukrainian provider who is stubborn with extras. I decided to help out another member, when she asked him for a reference. Normally, my protocol involves not leaving my name. Since I knew this masseuse to be open to extras, I decided to leave my name with this member for the referral. Unfortunately, this backfired on me. She sent a text, informing me that I no longer welcome in her establishment. That I'm spreading rumors about her and her services. I sent her an immediate reply, apologizing for any misunderstanding this may have caused. She never returned my call.

Gents, the Euros were raised in an old Soviet environment that bred secrecy and back stabbing. Gaining their trust is a hard fought effort. Yes, they want you to experience relaxation and pleasure, but this is really about earning extra tips from you. They're searching your story for any holes while rubbing those glutes. If you cannot build a rapport minus references and tips, it is best to pursue another options.

No ill will towards the other member. This was my lapse in judgement. I'm still open to sharing pm's regarding new leads. Unless a provider specifically says she's trying to build clientele (and doesn't seem to be sniffing for clues), I will no longer provide personal info for a reference.

Member #5121
09-19-15, 16:20
You guys can have your Euros.Too many cultural roadblocks with the Asians. Besides, I really can't stand that fragrant air of old lady body powder mixed with kimchee.

The Euros have a Western sensibility, yet are still foreign enough to have that exotic edge.

DMichaels69
09-19-15, 17:22
LOL. Old lady body power mixed with kimchee. Made my day.

Too many cultural roadblocks with the Asians. Besides, I really can't stand that fragrant air of old lady body powder mixed with kimchee.

The Euros have a Western sensibility, yet are still foreign enough to have that exotic edge.

Member #5942
09-19-15, 19:50

No ill will towards the other member. This was my lapse in judgement. I'm still open to sharing pm's regarding new leads. Unless a provider specifically says she's trying to build clientele (and doesn't seem to be sniffing for clues), I will no longer provide personal info for a reference.Wi Night Owl, no need to apologize. You are not spreading rumors about her and her services when the "rumors" are true. She is not worth your money. What she should do to limit her happy ending business is to stop posting in CL and Backpage with photo's where she tries to hard to look sexy. What do those photo's convey? A legit therapist does not need to include photo's of how they look or include pretty therapist in the title of ads. This person gets mad at you because the truth is out and it bugs her. Take your money elsewhere Wi Night because there are tons of other girls (better looking and with a pleasant personality) who would appreciate your business. Good Luck, Xabi.

Cubiche
09-19-15, 19:55

No ill will towards the other member. This was my lapse in judgement. I'm still open to sharing pm's regarding new leads. Unless a provider specifically says she's trying to build clientele (and doesn't seem to be sniffing for clues), I will no longer provide personal info for a reference.I confess to being confused. As I understand it, she asked for reference and then was upset that one was provided!! There has to be more to the story.

Member #5942
09-19-15, 20:07
I confess to being confused. As I understand it, she asked for reference and then was upset that one was provided!! There has to be more to the story.I recall reading a post where a hobbyist was asked by the therapist for a trade. References in exchange for standard ending. This is a red flag. The person was not about to provide the ending based on a client reference. The intent was to do exactly what Wi night Owl experienced. Never fall for the provide me with references option. One less client for her and one more client for another Euro therapist.

Kellster
09-20-15, 01:07
I confess to being confused. As I understand it, she asked for reference and then was upset that one was provided!! There has to be more to the story.Wi, you didn't do anything wrong. I appreciate all of your posts and help. The only thing I can think of is she got spooked that it was all over the internet. Maybe she meant a reference from another masseuse and not from a hobbyist when she told that other guy? And if she doesn't want your business, especially after you apologized, the hell with her. Plenty of other places to go where your business is appreciated.

Member #5121
09-20-15, 13:49
This is essentially how I break it down. He was continuously being shot down for extras. She was perplexed. WE all know she puts out, but she doesn't understand how HE knows she puts out. Is he a FBSM connoisseur, or LE? I'm guessing he confessed to her that another guy recommended to see her for something sexy. That this mystery customer could be the reason she's seeing an uptick in business. Bottom line, even if it brings more men in the door, it's likely that she's easily offended over the way men talk together (it's not like women don't dish on men, but that's another gripe altogether). I'm thinking that she wanted to make this blabber mouth pay and that blabber mouth was me. All she needed was for this repeat customer to finally give up a name or number. I know Euros can be spooked, but even if she is a hottie, she's too strict and at the same time, too naive think men aren't going to flock.

Xabi is right as well. Even if I never had this happen to me before, she's not the only Euro out there. For those who take the plunge with her, YMMV greatly.

I confess to being confused. As I understand it, she asked for reference and then was upset that one was provided!! There has to be more to the story.

Member #5028
09-20-15, 23:03
This is essentially how I break it down. He was continuously being shot down for extras. She was perplexed. WE all know she puts out, but she doesn't understand how HE knows she puts out. Is he a FBSM connoisseur, or LE? I'm guessing he confessed to her that another guy recommended to see her for something sexy. That this mystery customer could be the reason she's seeing an uptick in business. Bottom line, even if it brings more men in the door, it's likely that she's easily offended over the way men talk together (it's not like women don't dish on men, but that's another gripe altogether). I'm thinking that she wanted to make this blabber mouth pay and that blabber mouth was me. All she needed was for this repeat customer to finally give up a name or number. I know Euros can be spooked, but even if she is a hottie, she's too strict and at the same time, too naive think men aren't going to flock.

Xabi is right as well. Even if I never had this happen to me before, she's not the only Euro out there. For those who take the plunge with her, YMMV greatly.I've seen Diana a number of times. Never got any extras, but I keep going back when I can. Even if she's not giving extras, its a fantastic massage, not too bad on price, and incredibly sexy. Every time I get a massage from her, my wife has a fantastic night. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get extras from her. But even without extras, its worth going back, and I can't say that about too many massage therapists.

You have to keep in mind, she's a woman running her own business and employing a couple others. She does plenty of other legit business besides massage, and has a lot to lose if she gets "found out. " So, I understand if she's a little skittish about extras, and I understand even more if she gets skittish being talked about on this board. So, my recommendation for any mongers out there is to treat her with respect, and expect nothing extra. If you get it, great. If not, don't be a dick about it. She's sending out signals, but she's not advertising HE or anything else. So, the deal is that you get what you get. The minimum is that you get a really good massage with a lot of suggestion. Like your first session at Irene's but with an actual massage. If that doesn't work for you, go see someone else.

Ron M
09-21-15, 01:06

Xabi is right as well. Even if I never had this happen to me before, she's not the only Euro out there. For those who take the plunge with her, YMMV greatly.She probably liked you enough to give you "Something Sexy" as you stated. Telling others about your "Something Sexy" massage wasn't a good idea in this case. If you said she gives a great legit massage, then you'd probably still be seeing her for your "Something Sexy" massage.

DMichaels69
09-21-15, 07:14
If anyone is not happy with the services of a particular provider they should move on and spend their hard earned money else where.

There are plenty of providers who will take care of you.

I've seen Diana a number of times. Never got any extras, but I keep going back when I can. Even if she's not giving extras, its a fantastic massage, not too bad on price, and incredibly sexy. Every time I get a massage from her, my wife has a fantastic night. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get extras from her. But even without extras, its worth going back, and I can't say that about too many massage therapists.

You have to keep in mind, she's a woman running her own business and employing a couple others. She does plenty of other legit business besides massage, and has a lot to lose if she gets "found out. " So, I understand if she's a little skittish about extras, and I understand even more if she gets skittish being talked about on this board. So, my recommendation for any mongers out there is to treat her with respect, and expect nothing extra. If you get it, great. If not, don't be a dick about it. She's sending out signals, but she's not advertising HE or anything else. So, the deal is that you get what you get. The minimum is that you get a really good massage with a lot of suggestion. Like your first session at Irene's but with an actual massage. If that doesn't work for you, go see someone else.

Chicag0
09-21-15, 11:35
If anyone is not happy with the services of a particular provider they should move on and spend their hard earned money else where.

There are plenty of providers who will take care of you.Ah, but sometimes the conquest is part of the fun. Not everyone can afford the time or cash to get there, but my most satisfying endeavors are achieving success with someone many others found to be 'untouchable. ' Be nice. Be complimentary. Be respectful. Have fun. Be generous. Many times you will get what you hope for. If not, then you have made a friend and received some good massages.

DaddyOne23
09-21-15, 15:26
She probably liked you enough to give you "Something Sexy" as you stated. Telling others about your "Something Sexy" massage wasn't a good idea in this case. If you said she gives a great legit massage, then you'd probably still be seeing her for your "Something Sexy" massage.I agree with Ron. Every so we get lucky to find our gem that makes us drain from our accounts. I totally understand why some guys want to keep some intel guarded and balance that with the desire to share our info with others.

ApplePiePussy
09-21-15, 20:22
Ah, but sometimes the conquest is part of the fun. Not everyone can afford the time or cash to get there, but my most satisfying endeavors are achieving success with someone many others found to be 'untouchable. ' Be nice. Be complimentary. Be respectful. Have fun. Be generous. Many times you will get what you hope for. If not, then you have made a friend and received some good massages.What's the point of seeing the same girls and getting the same standard treatment as everyone else? That's boring to me. Half the reason I don't make too many reviews is because I usually only see YMMV girls and the last thing I want are people showing up saying, "well I read you did this so what gives?" Some stuff you got to keep to yourself and if that makes you a bad monger than so be it.

DMichaels69
09-21-15, 20:26
If they do it for you they do it for anyone. Your not any more special than anyone else.

What's the point of seeing the same girls and getting the same standard treatment as everyone else? That's boring to me. Half the reason I don't make too many reviews is because I usually only see YMMV girls and the last thing I want are people showing up saying, "well I read you did this so what gives?" Some stuff you got to keep to yourself and if that makes you a bad monger than so be it.

Posiedon
09-21-15, 23:30
Actually scares me sometimes. What goes around comes around.

If they do it for you they do it for anyone. Your not any more special than anyone else.

Ron M
09-22-15, 02:18
What's the point of seeing the same girls and getting the same standard treatment as everyone else? That's boring to me. Half the reason I don't make too many reviews is because I usually only see YMMV girls and the last thing I want are people showing up saying, "well I read you did this so what gives?" Some stuff you got to keep to yourself and if that makes you a bad monger than so be it.I see the same girl because I know what to expect from her and she know what I like to do. Boring? Heck no. At my age seeing the same girl and doing the same fun things is great.

Ron M
09-22-15, 02:21
I agree with Ron. Every so we get lucky to find our gem that makes us drain from our accounts. I totally understand why some guys want to keep some intel guarded and balance that with the desire to share our info with others.It's a delicate balance. Sometimes sharing info can backfire on you.

ApplePiePussy
09-23-15, 02:10
If they do it for you they do it for anyone. Your not any more special than anyone else.EPs are notoriously YMMV. If you haven't learned that by now you are not paying attention. There are plenty of situations where people get shot down only to see that another person wasn't. This is the nature of the game. As hard as it is for people here to believe, a lot of these girls do very well for themselves simply providing a legit experience. I didn't believe it myself at first until I became close with one provider and she showed me. Do you realize that some older men will tip over a hundred dollars after a legit session? It's unreal.

Anyways, my point isn't that I alone have received something that nobody else has ever gotten but that most EP's are unwilling to do anything unless they have built a connection and simply expecting to receive what somebody has in their review is the wrong approach.

Datsurman
09-23-15, 03:31
Its stupid for a dude to tip $100 on a legit session. There is no upside. Whenever men overpay women just think you're a sucker and have zero respect for you. Of course they like the money and will probably give you a big smile, but guaranteed they are thinking 'Sucker. Chump. ".

I have gotten several top shelf legit massages costing as much as $180 (excluding tip). Not one of them would be on my top ten list of best massages. Even if I didn't count the HR. People mistakenly think about massages as being two types. Legit or illicit. That's like saying there are two types of cars. Cars with engines and cars without engines. Why the f would you buy a car with no engine then tip the sales person $100 for selling it to you.

Final point. Being draped during a massage is a non starter for me. A massage is about the client comfort not the provider. Providers fumbling clumsily with a drape to make absolutely sure nothing is ever exposed is wasting my time and money for the sake of their comfort.

Here's my tip. Find a top notch provider who gives an awesome massage plus HR. If. For some reason. You want to experience a "legit" massage, tell her to skip the HE. Don't waste your hard earned money on legit massages. It makes no sense.

EPs are notoriously YMMV. If you haven't learned that by now you are not paying attention. There are plenty of situations where people get shot down only to see that another person wasn't. This is the nature of the game. As hard as it is for people here to believe, a lot of these girls do very well for themselves simply providing a legit experience. I didn't believe it myself at first until I became close with one provider and she showed me. Do you realize that some older men will tip over a hundred dollars after a legit session? It's unreal.

Anyways, my point isn't that I alone have received something that nobody else has ever gotten but that most EP's are unwilling to do anything unless they have built a connection and simply expecting to receive what somebody has in their review is the wrong approach.

Datsurman
09-23-15, 03:45
Its stupid for a dude to tip $100 on a legit session. There is no upside. Whenever men overpay women just think you're a sucker and have zero respect for you. Of course they like the money and will probably give you a big smile, but guaranteed they are thinking 'Sucker. Chump. ".

I have gotten several top shelf legit massages costing as much as $180 (excluding tip). Not one of them would be on my top ten list of best massages. Even if I didn't count the HR. People mistakenly think about massages as being two types. Legit or illicit. That's like saying there are two types of cars. Cars with engines and cars without engines. Why the f would you buy a car with no engine then tip the sales person $100 for selling it to you.

Final point. Being draped during a massage is a non starter for me. A massage is about the client comfort not the provider. Providers fumbling clumsily with a drape to make absolutely sure nothing is ever exposed is wasting my time and money for the sake of their comfort.

Here's my tip. Find a top notch provider who gives an awesome massage plus HR. If. For some reason. You want to experience a "legit" massage, tell her to skip the HE. Don't waste your hard earned money on legit massages. It makes no sense.

EPs are notoriously YMMV. If you haven't learned that by now you are not paying attention. There are plenty of situations where people get shot down only to see that another person wasn't. This is the nature of the game. As hard as it is for people here to believe, a lot of these girls do very well for themselves simply providing a legit experience. I didn't believe it myself at first until I became close with one provider and she showed me. Do you realize that some older men will tip over a hundred dollars after a legit session? It's unreal.

Ron M
09-23-15, 15:46
Here's my tip. Find a top notch provider who gives an awesome massage plus HR. If. For some reason. You want to experience a "legit" massage, tell her to skip the HE. Don't waste your hard earned money on legit massages. It makes no sense.I pay 70 for a legit massage. No H. E. And that's fine with me. The girls at the place I go to really know how to give a great massage. So I wouldn't say it's a waste of money. I have my ATF for my playtime needs.

Member #5121
09-23-15, 23:41
I went to MM for the third and probably final time. The third time was actually the charm. The first two visits were free of extras, beyond self-serve. That being said, the deep tissue was the real deal. Slightly painful, but man did she ever give my leg muscles the workout they deserved. So after two self-servings of DIY, a little playful begging finally elicited the response I was hoping for. Yup, the drizzle of the slightly warm oil down my center. The anticipation of release builds. Then I hear it. The plastic rustling of a thin glove that beauticians use for dye jobs. Did the HJ feel great? Was it worth the tip? In the moment it did, but the thought of returning to experience no skin-on-skin is a downer. Frankly, I almost enjoyed the experience more when it was just playful ass slaps during a highly-skilled, legit session. This time, I was actually in-and-out of the door in 45 minutes.

ApplePiePussy
09-24-15, 03:47

Here's my tip. Find a top notch provider who gives an awesome massage plus HR. If. For some reason. You want to experience a "legit" massage, tell her to skip the HE. Don't waste your hard earned money on legit massages. It makes no sense.The problem is finding the ones that give the actual great massage. They are very elusive and the close you get with them the more the massage suffers. I have my one true legit provider and it will never be anything more. She's young, she's fit and she gives the best massage I could have ever imagined. Nobody even comes close. I tip her 20 and feel like I'm being cheap because it is that good.

Nobody in the HE world gives that kind of quality massage, in my opinion. I just haven't found it. The only ones that come remotely close are almost always older and it's kind of a let down in one way or another.

Bob521
09-24-15, 08:57
I few years ago I actually had a MT tell me it was her policy to either offer a massage or sex, but not both. Almost all the women (non-pros) I have known that started as great masseuses, but evolved toward sex, the massages became short and perfunctory. Bob.

The problem is finding the ones that give the actual great massage. They are very elusive and the close you get with them the more the massage suffers. I have my one true legit provider and it will never be anything more. She's young, she's fit and she gives the best massage I could have ever imagined. Nobody even comes close. I tip her 20 and feel like I'm being cheap because it is that good.

Nobody in the HE world gives that kind of quality massage, in my opinion. I just haven't found it. The only ones that come remotely close are almost always older and it's kind of a let down in one way or another.

HomeSlice
10-06-15, 17:49
Does anyone have a rough idea of who works when at CT? I usually just call and they tell me where to go, but I always have the same girl. Curious what other girls work there and if I just have to change up my time.

SykescorA
10-06-15, 20:26
Can somebody recommend me a good emp on the NW? I read there is a lot of them but I just can't seem to find any with good reviews.

Happy Hound
10-07-15, 17:32
Does anyone have a rough idea of who works when at CT? I usually just call and they tell me where to go, but I always have the same girl. Curious what other girls work there and if I just have to change up my time.It's seems like it is totally hit or miss. I enjoy Inga.

Rone1
10-07-15, 17:59
I few years ago I actually had a MT tell me it was her policy to either offer a massage or sex, but not both. Almost all the women (non-pros) I have known that started as great masseuses, but evolved toward sex, the massages became short and perfunctory. Bob.Bob,

They are hard to find I agree. If you can and wouldn't mind, please PM.

SykescorA
10-07-15, 19:12
Does anybody know the name of the new girl (I'm not sure if she's new actually) at Lily spa? She's petite and in her 20's. Really sweet and good looking. 6/10 face and 9. 5/10 body. I forgot to ask what's her name when I visited them today.

Member #5121
10-18-15, 11:12
Does anybody know the name of the new girl (I'm not sure if she's new actually) at Lily spa? She's petite and in her 20's. Really sweet and good looking. 6/10 face and 9. 5/10 body. I forgot to ask what's her name when I visited them today.

In keeping with the subject of the thread, does Lily also have Euro girls on staff? I thought they were a AMP.

Member #5121
10-18-15, 11:15
It's seems like it is totally hit or miss. I enjoy Inga.I second that for Inga. Katja is also really great. Nat from Accurate in Skokie is there as well. She's a little older and heavier at this point, but her bust is just massive now.

Member #5121
10-18-15, 11:48
Can somebody recommend me a good emp on the NW? I read there is a lot of them but I just can't seem to find any with good reviews.Not sure how far NW you're looking.

Olga's / Sun Spa in Buffalo Grove was nice when the young, slender, soft-touch brunette named Anna worked there. A dispute between Olga and Anna about stealing clients led to Anna's departure. I can't confirm who works there now, but Anna possibly works with one of the north burb outcall services that advertise on Backpage or Craigs.

I haven't used any of the services related to Tatiana's in ages, but they always operated small offices in the north burbs.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5263525690.html

I also know that Bambi-eyes Galena also worked at an EMP on Milwaukee, near Superdawg in Libertyville. Not sure if they're in business anymore. Post if you do find anything new up there.

MrSmartyPants
10-18-15, 13:08
Not sure how far NW you're looking.

Olga's / Sun Spa in Buffalo Grove was nice when the young, slender, soft-touch brunette named Anna worked there. A dispute between Olga and Anna about stealing clients led to Anna's departure. I can't confirm who works there now, but Anna possibly works with one of the north burb outcall services that advertise on Backpage or Craigs.

I haven't used any of the services related to Tatiana's in ages, but they always operated small offices in the north burbs.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5263525690.html

I also know that Bambi-eyes Galena also worked at an EMP on Milwaukee, near Superdawg in Libertyville. Not sure if they're in business anymore. Post if you do find anything new up there.I've seen Olga a couple of times but nobody else there. I didn't get any extras. But I would love to, I'm only twenty minutes from there. I don't know if I have a shot. Frankly I've only had luck with Asian providers.

Happy Hound
10-19-15, 11:48
I second that for Inga. Katja is also really great. Nat from Accurate in Skokie is there as well. She's a little older and heavier at this point, but her bust is just massive now.What does Katja look like?

Member #5121
10-19-15, 20:20
Others have told me that Olga also provides a finish. I never had her for a session. I saw her in the lobby. She looked older and heavier in comparison to Anna.

Unless you are using draping, keeping your boxers on, or not making any flirty gestures, you should've received extras awhile ago.

Have you consulted Rub Maps for European massage?

Try the number for the incall office service I left in my previous post. They go by different names, but it's usually the same service. Tatiana's / Anna's is extremely hit and miss, but they still have offices in Northbrook and Schaumburg. 847-845-6348.

Beyond that, Deerfield also has Seventh Heaven. However, their best looking masseuse, Veronika, stopped providing last year. Others have said that a blond Anna works at Seventh. Anna wasn't available when I called. The others aren't necessarily attractive.

CT in Northbrook might be your best bet right now.

I've seen Olga a couple of times but nobody else there. I didn't get any extras. But I would love to, I'm only twenty minutes from there. I don't know if I have a shot. Frankly I've only had luck with Asian providers.

Member #5121
10-19-15, 20:32
What does Katja look like?Very early 30's at the most. Longer brunette hair, smaller frame with a slightly fuller, round bottom, and an average sized top. She is friendly, yet guarded like most Euros. Treat her with respect, lavish her with a little praise, and you should be golden.

Member #5121
10-19-15, 20:38
I gave Megi's 847 number a try tonight. She answered and told me wrong number. I take it that they didn't relocate, or offer service outcall.

Did anything Euro move into their old space?

Member #5942
10-19-15, 21:23
I gave Megi's 847 number a try tonight. She answered and told me wrong number. I take it that they didn't relocate, or offer service outcall.

Did anything Euro move into their old space?Hello Wi night. The number is still accurate. If the lady who answered had Polish accent. The spa is closed. There is a new place that will open in the same location. If you search the net, she has another associated number that does outcalls. See superads page 18, ad placed 9/2/15.

There are better options I am sure. I recommend that you avoid this nut. I recall reading some posts about hobbyists being lied to booking appt with this one and then getting someone else. Odd people worked at the spa. Good Luck, Xabi.

Kellster
10-19-15, 21:39
Others have told me that Olga also provides a finish. I never had her for a session. I saw her in the lobby. She looked older and heavier in comparison to Anna.

Unless you are using draping, keeping your boxers on, or not making any flirty gestures, you should've received extras awhile ago.

Have you consulted Rub Maps for European massage?

Try the number for the incall office service I left in my previous post. They go by different names, but it's usually the same service. Tatiana's / Anna's is extremely hit and miss, but they still have offices in Northbrook and Schaumburg. 847-845-6348.

Beyond that, Deerfield also has Seventh Heaven. However, their best looking masseuse, Veronika, stopped providing last year. Others have said that a blond Anna works at Seventh. Anna wasn't available when I called. The others aren't necessarily attractive.

CT in Northbrook might be your best bet right now.When I last saw Anna from 7th Heaven I believe she was a brunette. I haven't seen her in years so that could have changed- women love changing their hair. She just wasn't my type and would cut my sessions about 10 minutes short which would tick me off. Yeah 7th could definitely use a talent upgrade. Their massages were at least good quality. The golden era of Eva, Veronica, and Irenia is long gone.

DMichaels69
10-19-15, 21:53
Aren't they all bat shit crazy? LOL.

Hello Wi night. The number is still accurate. If the lady who answered had Polish accent. The spa is closed. There is a new place that will open in the same location. If you search the net, she has another associated number that does outcalls. See superads page 18, ad placed 9/2/15.

There are better options I am sure. I recommend that you avoid this nut. I recall reading some posts about hobbyists being lied to booking appt with this one and then getting someone else. Odd people worked at the spa. Good Luck, Xabi.

Happy Hound
10-20-15, 12:39
I've seen Olga a couple of times but nobody else there. I didn't get any extras. But I would love to, I'm only twenty minutes from there. I don't know if I have a shot. Frankly I've only had luck with Asian providers.There was an ad on CL for a while for European massage in Arlington Heights. It was Anna's. It was an incall. I think a spa. I can't fine the ad now. If someone has it, please send it. I have never got a massage from her but did get one from Olga.

Member #5121
10-20-15, 23:20
There was an ad on CL for a while for European massage in Arlington Heights. It was Anna's. It was an incall. I think a spa. I can't fine the ad now. If someone has it, please send it. I have never got a massage from her but did get one from Olga.If you call and only Olga is available, avoid unless heavier and menopausal is your thing. I cannot vouch for her massage ability. I just wouldn't want anyone driving in expecting slender and youthful. (Then again, she advertises 4-hands, so she must have somebody new under her wing.)

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5276667084.html

Bob521
10-21-15, 01:25
That's Olga's number. Have not seen Olga in a year. I heard Anna is no longer there. I agree with Wi night. Bob.

If you call and only Olga is available, avoid unless heavier and menopausal is your thing. I cannot vouch for her massage ability. I just wouldn't want anyone driving in expecting slender and youthful. (Then again, she advertises 4-hands, so she must have somebody new under her wing.)

MrSmartyPants
10-21-15, 15:22
That's Olga's number. Have not seen Olga in a year. I heard Anna is no longer there. I agree with Wi night. Bob.Guess I've only seen Olga once about a year, year and a half ago. Vaguely recall thinking she was somewhat attractive, kind of in a Euro-MILF kind of way. Massage skills seemed fairly good. Just wondered if Olga is also open to standard finish, or if she's strictly legit, like it seemed to me the one time I went.

ChiHappiness
10-21-15, 15:44
The woman that works with Olga is European, 40's, heavier with a great rack. Both her and Olga give above average massages.

If you call and only Olga is available, avoid unless heavier and menopausal is your thing. I cannot vouch for her massage ability. I just wouldn't want anyone driving in expecting slender and youthful. (Then again, she advertises 4-hands, so she must have somebody new under her wing.)

Lakecoguy
10-21-15, 19:55
That's Olga's number. Have not seen Olga in a year. I heard Anna is no longer there. I agree with Wi night. Bob.Anna has an incall location in palatine.

Search craigslist for "BEST EUROPEAN MASSAGE*.

Good quality massage, standard finish.

ElginMonk
10-22-15, 05:54
The woman that works with Olga is European, 40's, heavier with a great rack. Both her and Olga give above average massages.Does Maria have tattoo's and has blonde hair if so you can get a CBJ and FS.

Member #5942
10-22-15, 07:09
My gf is in Europe so unfortunately I was back in business (shortly). I recommend the Polish therapist off north avenue in north lake. Amble parking, safe area. Provides legit massage with many options offered. She wears standard gear: yoga pants, button top. She is about 5 ft 7, 125 thin build, 30. Works out if rented home. Overall a nice person with average overall experience. You can see ad in CL if you search for European great massage good price wording.

Same day -.

Donna. Irene's. Recommend if you want a plain looking pleasant Euro. Plenty of tease and DIY. I haven't been there in years so not sure if this is really Donna. Blonde shoulder length hair, thin build, 5 ft4 about 31. Wore yoga pants, sports top. A very nice person.

Next day-.

Bonus content: The next and last day I tried the therapist (non euro) who advertises as a rock star massage in backpage. The massage was average. The location was safe with parking. She looks better in photos then in person. She says she is the therapist for the Bears- which is not true, just rubs a few players. Its a diy experience. This forum is for Euro talk so I will stop review now. Just wanted to provide some brief info.

I'm done for this year friends. Xabi.

Rocket Dork
10-22-15, 08:38
Does Maria have tattoo's and has blonde hair if so you can get a CBJ and FS.Box is full, please empty. Rocket Dork.

ElginMonk
10-22-15, 08:52
Box is full, please empty. Rocket Dork.Inbox is empty.

ElginMonk
10-22-15, 08:56
Anna has an incall location in palatine.

Good quality massage, standard finish.Could it be Alex instead of Anna? I know that Alex use to post in the Backpage Escort section.

ElginMonk
10-22-15, 09:04
Guess I've only seen Olga once about a year, year and a half ago. Vaguely recall thinking she was somewhat attractive, kind of in a Euro-MILF kind of way. Massage skills seemed fairly good. Just wondered if Olga is also open to standard finish, or if she's strictly legit, like it seemed to me the one time I went.Olga will take her top off and let you play during her he. I have seen her quite a few times over the years dating back to her old location on Dundee and have only received a top less he.

Based on what I have read about this Maria, Polish, blonde hair 40's monster boobs and if she has tattoo's on her lower back, she had offered me a FS experience before in her apartment. I met her at a mp a couple of years back and she gave me her number, not sure if it's the same one.

ElginMonk
10-22-15, 09:19
If you want a decent massage with a great ending. She has a large menu and provides more then a typical emp experience. She is a little older, blonde has a decent body but not a bad looking woman at all. Her incall is in Skokie right off Dempster in her Apartment, her rates are very reasonable and of course YMMV, treat her nice fellas or else no more info from me.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/luxurious-body-massage-224-616-4852/13412400

ElginMonk
10-22-15, 09:26
I have not been active in quite sometime. I have been still mongering here and there but my wife has had me on lock down, now that the old hag is away visiting her Family I get to finally play.

I have been looking at websites and going through the Internet archives and searching for providers from the past and have found some.

Try:

Chicagosuperads.

Chicago reader.

Russian classifieds.

Facebook.

Happy Hound
10-22-15, 11:19
My gf is in Europe so unfortunately I was back in business (shortly). I recommend the Polish therapist off north avenue in north lake. Amble parking, safe area. Provides legit massage with many options offered. She wears standard gear: yoga pants, button top. She is about 5 ft 7, 125 thin build, 30. Works out if rented home. Overall a nice person with average overall experience. You can see ad in CL if you search for European great massage good price wording.

Same day -.

Donna. Irene's. Recommend if you want a plain looking pleasant Euro. Plenty of tease and DIY. I haven't been there in years so not sure if this is really Donna. Blonde shoulder length hair, thin build, 5 ft4 about 31. Wore yoga pants, sports top. A very nice person.

Next day-.

Bonus content: The next and last day I tried the therapist (non euro) who advertises as a rock star massage in backpage. The massage was average. The location was safe with parking. She looks better in photos then in person. She says she is the therapist for the Bears- which is not true, just rubs a few players. Its a diy experience. This forum is for Euro talk so I will stop review now. Just wanted to provide some brief info.

I'm done for this year friends. Xabi.Xabi. I see the European great massage good price ad for Higgins in Chicago. Is there a different one?

Member #5942
10-22-15, 12:32
Xabi. I see the European great massage good price ad for Higgins in Chicago. Is there a different one?That is correct. The higgins location is a spa that she works at when not doing incall. Word of warning is that I released this info this morning and she will most likely receive a lot of call / texts today. She accepts cc and rates was very reasonable. I wasnt attracted to her and consider her average to slightly above average looks. She offers sauna and shaving if that is anyones cup of tea. Good luck and get out of the hobby if you can.

Member #5121
10-23-15, 19:17
Anna has an incall location in palatine.

Good quality massage, standard finish.There are a few on CL that use that wording in the heading, but from outside conversation, I can confirm that this is the service Anna from Olga's now uses. At the time, my monger source said that she only does outcalls, but the location on the map does appear to be Palatine.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5279814883.html

Member #5121
10-23-15, 19:24
Irina is very willing to play. No name is used in the ad. If you call, don't be specific, but rather ask for who is available (Euros spook easily). I believe two women in their 40's work out of this location. I got the impression she would've considered FS, but I only opted for the HJ. It was well oiled and delivered with enthusiasm. She is a little older and thicker, but her actual massage technique was deep and vigorous.

If you want a decent massage with a great ending. She has a large menu and provides more then a typical emp experience. She is a little older, blonde has a decent body but not a bad looking woman at all. Her incall is in Skokie right off Dempster in her Apartment, her rates are very reasonable and of course YMMV, treat her nice fellas or else no more info from me.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/luxurious-body-massage-224-616-4852/13412400

Lane Narrows
10-24-15, 09:56
I have not been active in quite sometime. I have been still mongering here and there but my wife has had me on lock down, now that the old hag is away visiting her Family I get to finally play.

I have been looking at websites and going through the Internet archives and searching for providers from the past and have found some.

Try:

Chicagosuperads.

Chicago reader.

Russian classifieds.

Facebook.I've tried some searching on FB in the past but have not had a lot of success. Maybe I don't have enough imagination but what do you use for a Search query in situations like this?

Thanks,

LN.

Member #5121
10-24-15, 16:40
I've tried some searching on FB in the past but have not had a lot of success. Maybe I don't have enough imagination but what do you use for a Search query in situations like this?

Thanks,

LN.

I've had hit-or-miss luck with facebook. The Euros are difficult to track down. In the upper right corner, click the "Friend Request" icon. It should show a "Find Friends" option. Inside this is the "Search For Friends" function. Under Hometown, try entering Moscow. Under Current city, try Chicago. Under employer, try entering "Massage Therapy. " It's a long shot, but you get the idea. I also search groups relating to "Europeans in Chicago. " I've posted in those forums, with requests to find Euro massage therapists. I'll post in both English and Russian / Ukrainian, using text that I first run through Goggle translate. I had some nibbles, but they were too old or heavy for my tastes. In honesty, I did better just running their phone numbers through the search function, or simply asking the girl what town she lives in and searching for her that way.

After looking through their photo albums, you'll see that Euros are mostly all alike. They pose with nice cars, spend way too much free time at beauty salons, and use all your tips on nightlife.

Chidell
10-26-15, 16:06
Tried her out Monk. She does have good skills

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/luxurious-body-massage-224-616-4852/13412400.

Stephen6868
11-02-15, 11:15
That is correct. The higgins location is a spa that she works at when not doing incall. Word of warning is that I released this info this morning and she will most likely receive a lot of call / texts today. She accepts cc and rates was very reasonable. I wasnt attracted to her and consider her average to slightly above average looks. She offers sauna and shaving if that is anyones cup of tea. Good luck and get out of the hobby if you can.So will that number in the ad be for the spa she works for or is that her personal number.

Member #5942
11-07-15, 20:55
So will that number in the ad be for the spa she works for or is that her personal number.Incall cell phone out of her home. Please report back your experience.

Lobo Karlov
11-08-15, 16:24
I love going to the Executive Relaxation Station in Belvidere IL. I just wish there was a place closer to Chicago that was similar. Does anyone know of a place similar to The Executive that would be closer to the city?

Member #5028
11-09-15, 12:32
Incall cell phone out of her home. Please report back your experience.I've seen her. She doesn't seem to enjoy doing this, though. Enthusiasm counts for a lot.

Riina
11-10-15, 17:05
Hi guys,

I'm trying to find Olya from the 262 agency. She quit this rub agency and I can only assume she returned to parlor work. She originally worked for that major legitimate operation in MG before turning to rubs. Attractive Polish lady about 40 years old. If you know where she is working, please pm. Thanks.

TBone83
11-26-15, 16:08
Hi guys,

I'm trying to find Olya from the 262 agency. She quit this rub agency and I can only assume she returned to parlor work. She originally worked for that major legitimate operation in MG before turning to rubs. Attractive Polish lady about 40 years old. If you know where she is working, please pm. Thanks.She was working on her own for a while, but she said she was going back to Poland mid Nov and will be out of town until at least after the new year.

ElginMonk
12-17-15, 01:21
Polish mom in Waukegan with nice tits bjcim. Search racheli on Craigslist and backpage, Happy Holiday guys, she is not a pro so treat her well. YMMV.

Viriato
12-17-15, 02:52
Polish mom in Waukegan with nice tits bjcim. Search racheli on Craigslist and backpage, Happy Holiday guys, she is not a pro so treat her well. YMMV.Checked out her ad on CL. Is she the brunette with the ridiculously big tits? If so, I'd definitely get a tittyfuck from her! If not, well I guess I'll just have to figure out which of their girls that is. Haha.

HeadFirst80
12-18-15, 07:57
Polish mom in Waukegan with nice tits bjcim. Search racheli on Craigslist and backpage, Happy Holiday guys, she is not a pro so treat her well. YMMV.What was the damage?

ZzTopSterZz
12-21-15, 21:12
She looks cute so I set up an appointmentment and will report back. Please PM me if you have any experience with her as I'm not sure if she works alone or if she shares the space and phone with others.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-soothing-massage-river-northdowntown/28233986

Member #5121
12-22-15, 01:15
She looks cute so I set up an appointmentment and will report back. Please PM me if you have any experience with her as I'm not sure if she works alone or if she shares the space and phone with others.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-soothing-massage-river-northdowntown/28233986

From the location and the wording of the text in the ad, I'm going to say she's likely part of Najette's "skills, not thrills" team.

Pros: A very good massage, with you undraped, her knees sliding on your back and glutes. Refreshing, but not entirely erotic.

Con: Expect no assist for the finish, unless you were possibly an extremely dedicated customer, willing to put up with YMMV over the very long term.

As far as the Loop goes for Euros, I haven't seen Lady "D" in ages, due to the fact she banned me for referring another member. TBH, I'm not quite sure who the Euro options are in the Loop anymore!

Massage Guru
12-22-15, 11:10
She is now with Hadit. It's practically a stone's throw away from Najette's place.

Be safe.

MG.

From the location and the wording of the text in the ad, I'm going to say she's likely part of Najette's "skills, not thrills" team.

Pros: A very good massage, with you undraped, her knees sliding on your back and glutes. Refreshing, but not entirely erotic.

Con: Expect no assist for the finish, unless you were possibly an extremely dedicated customer, willing to put up with YMMV over the very long term.

As far as the Loop goes for Euros, I haven't seen Lady "D" in ages, due to the fact she banned me for referring another member. TBH, I'm not quite sure who the Euro options are in the Loop anymore!

ZzTopSterZz
12-22-15, 16:52

As far as the Loop goes for Euros, I haven't seen Lady "D" in ages, due to the fact she banned me for referring another member. TBH, I'm not quite sure who the Euro options are in the Loop anymore!Can someone fill me in on Najette? PM me if it's better not to fill the board with background info. Thanks.

Member #5121
12-24-15, 12:18
Can someone fill me in on Najette? PM me if it's better not to fill the board with background info. Thanks.Sent you a PM. She has one attractive Euro under her umbrella, who is legit only. Jette herself is Persian and French. Great mix, but almost entirely legit and SS only.

Truthfu11
12-24-15, 14:54
Been to Maria's twice in the past month. Batting about 750.

One finish another roaming allowed but nothing at the end. That one was strange. Everything available to touch and no pull-away but she wouldn't go near the important part for me.

Any other experiences there?

Member #5121
12-24-15, 15:43

One finish another roaming allowed but nothing at the end. That one was strange. Everything available to touch and no pull-away but she wouldn't go near the important part for me.

Any other experiences there?They've been in operation for at least the past decade. That being said, the talent will rotate over time. The previous owner either had a heart attack, or passed away. I haven't been back since, but I suspect it's still standard operating procedure for a north burbs EMP.

Did you attempt a little self serve with the one who drove a hard bargain? You went in undraped, correct?

Euro's will be very skeptical of new clients. They'll feign being cool and aloof until they trust you. Even then, if you go in grumpy or act too withdrawn, they'll treat you like LE.

Woo them, like you would with any woman who has old-fashioned values. You will eventually go very far.

Truthfu11
12-24-15, 18:22
They've been in operation for at least the past decade. That being said, the talent will rotate over time. The previous owner either had a heart attack, or passed away. I haven't been back since, but I suspect it's still standard operating procedure for a north burbs EMP.

Did you attempt a little self serve with the one who drove a hard bargain? You went in undraped, correct?

Euro's will be very skeptical of new clients. They'll feign being cool and aloof until they trust you. Even then, if you go in grumpy or act too withdrawn, they'll treat you like LE.

Woo them, like you would with any woman who has old-fashioned values. You will eventually go very far.She let me fondle her boob under her bra, caress her butt and pussy (through clothes) and didn't shy away. Only time she pulled back was when I tried to unsnap her bra and put her hand on me. Wasn't in the mood for self serve but it might have been possible without resistance.

Wild Rider 80
12-24-15, 23:45
She let me fondle her boob under her bra, caress her butt and pussy (through clothes) and didn't shy away. Only time she pulled back was when I tried to unsnap her bra and put her hand on me. Wasn't in the mood for self serve but it might have been possible without resistance.I hope this post will help both save some people money as well as establish some credibility. There is a " new " girl at Maria's. Her name rhymes with banana. She is beautiful, young, and when she started gave a great massage. Now she doesn't seem to try as hard, also when new she didn't offer any help. I was under the impression she now does so I TOFTT. I was very mistaken. No help at all. She did allow roaming but had a very sad look on her face when some extra help was desired. Again very sweet girl, I honestly feel bad cause with her looks she could break some hearts.

DMichaels69
12-25-15, 00:13
Why waste time with these eros?

I hope this post will help both save some people money as well as establish some credibility. There is a " new " girl at Maria's. Her name rhymes with banana. She is beautiful, young, and when she started gave a great massage. Now she doesn't seem to try as hard, also when new she didn't offer any help. I was under the impression she now does so I TOFTT. I was very mistaken. No help at all. She did allow roaming but had a very sad look on her face when some extra help was desired. Again very sweet girl, I honestly feel bad cause with her looks she could break some hearts.

Wild Rider 80
12-25-15, 01:44
Why waste time with these eros?Honestly she's so hot / cute that the thought of a little help from her was so tempting that even though nothing happend the first time, which was at least two months if not more prior, I was hoping the info I got that help was now on the menu would pay off and it didn't. If you look at posts from awhile ago another monger also noted that nothing in the help department was available. I was just hoping that something had changed. But at least now anyone who reads this will know.

Member #5121
12-25-15, 02:17
Why waste time with these eros?1) No kimchee aroma wafting in from the storage closet / employee kitchen.

2) Very few are drug addicts who post 15 minute specials on Backpage.

3) Old fashioned sense of flirtation, but this traditional approach to gender roles doesn't make them prudes. They want to be wooed and please a man at the same time.

4) Isn't a closeted, man-hating, militant feminist giving HJ's to pay for student loans.

5) Typically raised in a former Eastern-Bloc, Soviet occupied nation. Knows how to keep a secret.

6) Likely has genuine therapeutic skills. Often worked as a physical therapist, nanny, or medical technician in their home country.

7) Enjoys new found sense of economic freedom. Will spend money to come to work looking sexy for themselves and their clients.

8) Industrious and hard working, their pride will not allow them to give shoddy service.

9) Difficult to win over. Forces you to work on your game. If you earned their trust, it says something about your own willingness to work for what you desire.

10) More liberal sexually with their massage technique than their American counterparts. While Euros are often Catholic, there's something very archaic involved, where they view the human body on an almost pagan and holistic level.

Lebruno
12-25-15, 05:54
Sorry. What do you mean by batting about 750?

Any other experiences there?

Lebruno
12-25-15, 06:03
LOL. I have shied away from euros as it calls for some work on your part to gain status. Relatively AMPs are easier game but again not everything's a plus. But, your post wants me to go work hard to win the trust of some Euros and find out what I've been missing!

1) No kimchee aroma wafting in from the storage closet / employee kitchen.

2) Very few are drug addicts who post 15 minute specials on Backpage.

3) Old fashioned sense of flirtation, but this traditional approach to gender roles doesn't make them prudes. They want to be wooed and please a man at the same time.

4) Isn't a closeted, man-hating, militant feminist giving HJ's to pay for student loans.

5) Typically raised in a former Eastern-Bloc, Soviet occupied nation. Knows how to keep a secret.

6) Likely has genuine therapeutic skills. Often worked as a physical therapist, nanny, or medical technician in their home country.

7) Enjoys new found sense of economic freedom. Will spend money to come to work looking sexy for themselves and their clients.

8) Industrious and hard working, their pride will not allow them to give shoddy service.

9) Difficult to win over. Forces you to work on your game. If you earned their trust, it says something about your own willingness to work for what you desire.

10) More liberal sexually with their massage technique than their American counterparts. While Euros are often Catholic, there's something very archaic involved, where they view the human body on an almost pagan and holistic level.

Truthfu11
12-25-15, 08:08
Sorry. What do you mean by batting about 750?Well. Not statistically correct, but with one I got HE with bare chest or home run for me, 1 for 1 or 1000, the other got to second base, 50% success, 500. Total average of 750.

Member #5121
12-26-15, 01:42
LOL. I have shied away from euros as it calls for some work on your part to gain status. Relatively AMPs are easier game but again not everything's a plus. But, your post wants me to go work hard to win the trust of some Euros and find out what I've been missing!It's my strong sense of masculine pride. I find satisfaction in knowing that I was able to break through the defenses of a reasonably attractive, hard to reach woman. I believe that it helps a man with their sense of game outside of the MP's. ;)

Member #5121
12-26-15, 01:49
Honestly she's so hot / cute that the thought of a little help from her was so tempting that even though nothing happend the first time, which was at least two months if not more prior, I was hoping the info I got that help was now on the menu would pay off and it didn't. If you look at posts from awhile ago another monger also noted that nothing in the help department was available. I was just hoping that something had changed. But at least now anyone who reads this will know.I'm curious, was it Anna-banana that allowed you to reach second base? I find that interesting, because NO woman who denies a man extras would EVER allow them to get that far. She sounds bummed out that all her customers are seeking extras, but if legit service is truly her limit, why allow any roaming?!

You also mention that you waited two months to return to see her for another session. The Euros almost demand a sense of punctual loyalty from their male customers. It's part of their game. If you go more than a month without seeing them, they'll often make you start from scratch.

(The typical first visit will be often be mostly draped with self-serve and slight roaming as the only option. Many Euros will not offer HJ's or topless until the second visit. If you wait too long, you go back to square one.).

Pmoy1
12-26-15, 15:01
Hello there. I have been looking for a non-Asian MP and well have gone to a few on the southside, but they give horrible massages and no extras. So was wondering if anyone knew of some others that I can try out. Been to the one in Harvey and they give a decent massage and a standard. So thanks for any info and have a good one.

RubberTime88
12-28-15, 02:00
Saw Nata at CT.

Busty. Enjoyed it.

Member #5121
12-30-15, 14:21
Saw Nata at CT.

Busty. Enjoyed it.I think that's Natalie from the old 8800 Lockwood Avenue office. She's gained some weight and age since then, but she's grown even more busty and has a nice technique.

Truthfu11
12-30-15, 15:04
I think that's Natalie from the old 8800 Lockwood Avenue office. She's gained some weight and age since then, but she's grown even more busty and has a nice technique.Anyone seen Monica from Accurate recently?

ZzTopSterZz
12-31-15, 15:01
I'm curious, was it Anna-banana that allowed you to reach second base? I find that interesting, because NO woman who denies a man extras would EVER allow them to get that far. She sounds bummed out that all her customers are seeking extras, but if legit service is truly her limit, why allow any roaming?!

You also mention that you waited two months to return to see her for another session. The Euros almost demand a sense of punctual loyalty from their male customers. It's part of their game. If you go more than a month without seeing them, they'll often make you start from scratch.

(The typical first visit will be often be mostly draped with self-serve and slight roaming as the only option. Many Euros will not offer HJ's or topless until the second visit. If you wait too long, you go back to square one.).I went there about a year ago. Good massage and good release (but strange that she made me clean myself up. Cum phobia? Don't remember the provider's name. Has anyone checked reviews on other sites? I see recent activity on a popular review site but I'm not a member. I would definitely go back if I had some Intel.

Zeuss
01-03-16, 20:03
Polish mom in Waukegan with nice tits bjcim. Search racheli on Craigslist and backpage, Happy Holiday guys, she is not a pro so treat her well. YMMV.Decent massage. Pleasant, friendly woman. She's shy guys so treat her well and don't be too aggressive. I don't think her coworkers play so don't be expecting anything from them.

Al Bundy78
01-04-16, 10:47
Does anyone have experience with Alina advertises Russian massage Outcalls on BP?

Jvaldez
01-04-16, 12:57
Decent massage. Pleasant, friendly woman. She's shy guys so treat her well and don't be too aggressive. I don't think her coworkers play so don't be expecting anything from them.I went for the hour. It was a decent massage. No HE for this guy. Just a decent massage. Took the drive so I googled and it would seem that the building has other massage providers. Did a 30 min massage with Maria. Nothing.

What a bad day.

Member #5942
01-04-16, 22:34
Does anyone have experience with Alina advertises Russian massage Outcalls on BP?There are two friends my girlfriend has that work here. The girl in the pic is a stock photo and does not work for Alinas. lana is 5 ft 9 120. Very nice (personality) girl from Arlington heights. Thin build, blonde hair, 7/10 looks. The other girl is natalia. 5 ft 5 long blond hair. Older about 45+, Thin build. 6/10 looks. From North Lake in case you live in area. Standard finish is offered. The company accepts credit card but charge 10% fee. I got all this info from past meetings with both girls at a get together not related to massage. By the way - all outcall offer standard finish at the least. 100% of outcalls are requested by men and I dont know anyone who would order massage to a hotel and not want a tug. The %s are made up to help make my point. Xabi

Kellster
01-05-16, 10:17
There are two friends my girlfriend has that work here. The girl in the pic is a stock photo and does not work for Alinas. lana is 5 ft 9 120. Very nice (personality) girl from Arlington heights. Thin build, blonde hair, 7/10 looks. The other girl is natalia. 5 ft 5 long blond hair. Older about 45+, Thin build. 6/10 looks. From North Lake in case you live in area. Standard finish is offered. The company accepts credit card but charge 10% fee. I got all this info from past meetings with both girls at a get together not related to massage. By the way - all outcall offer standard finish at the least. 100% of outcalls are requested by men and I dont know anyone who would order massage to a hotel and not want a tug. The %s are made up to help make my point. XabiXabi thanks for the post. Do you know how the quality of the massage is? Some of the places around here barely give a glorified back scratch while others provide a very good therapeutic massage.

Member #5942
01-05-16, 12:32
Xabi thanks for the post. Do you know how the quality of the massage is? Some of the places around here barely give a glorified back scratch while others provide a very good therapeutic massage.Avoid Lana if you are looking for a true massage. Nataliya is more experience but she is definitely older. I would assume there are better options available than alinas. If you are looking for a therap massage I don't suggest outcall. I may be wrong but I always associate outcall with adult services. Xabi.

Kellster
01-05-16, 17:43
Avoid Lana if you are looking for a true massage. Nataliya is more experience but she is definitely older. I would assume there are better options available than alinas. If you are looking for a therap massage I don't suggest outcall. I may be wrong but I always associate outcall with adult services. Xabi.Thanks Xabi- appreciate it. I might give them a call sometime if I just want to relax. Are they reasonably priced or on the higher end? If my back is killing me and I need a more therapeutic session I'll stick with one of my usual gals.

Member #5942
01-05-16, 21:09
Thanks Xabi- appreciate it. I might give them a call sometime if I just want to relax. Are they reasonably priced or on the higher end? If my back is killing me and I need a more therapeutic session I'll stick with one of my usual gals.The one hour is 100 and 90 min is 150. This fee is for the agency. The girls charge more. So essentially you could pay 250 for a not so good massage and standard finish from a semi attractive Euro in the safety if your own home / hotel. There are much better things to buy then what is mentioned here. Hope this helps.

Kellster
01-06-16, 12:47
The one hour is 100 and 90 min is 150. This fee is for the agency. The girls charge more. So essentially you could pay 250 for a not so good massage and standard finish from a semi attractive Euro in the safety if your own home / hotel. There are much better things to buy then what is mentioned here. Hope this helps.Wow- that's very expensive! I'm surprised- I would have thought the total would have been much less. Well I guess I can cross Alina's off my list. Thanks for the info.

StanleyStankas
01-06-16, 13:34
The one hour is 100 and 90 min is 150. This fee is for the agency. The girls charge more. So essentially you could pay 250 for a not so good massage and standard finish from a semi attractive Euro in the safety if your own home / hotel. There are much better things to buy then what is mentioned here. Hope this helps.In all likelihood the girl also gets a piece of that "agency fee", however I have had no xperience with this particular situation. I chimed in becuz when you get into that range you can pickup a legit eros girl! Funny how mongering in chi is. I checked into the mongering in Argentina and full service hot club girls are what we are paying for SW bjs!

Not anymore hoss, the clubs have all been closed, however if you just want to fuck somebody with great skills that can be done for 50-60 bucks an hour. You're going to be looking at 200 plus at the clubs. The tourists have ruined the market.

A2

StanleyStankas
01-07-16, 16:50
In all likelihood the girl also gets a piece of that "agency fee", however I have had no xperience with this particular situation. I chimed in becuz when you get into that range you can pickup a legit eros girl! Funny how mongering in chi is. I checked into the mongering in Argentina and full service hot club girls are what we are paying for SW bjs!

Not anymore hoss, the clubs have all been closed, however if you just want to fuck somebody with great skills that can be done for 50-60 bucks an hour. You're going to be looking at 200 plus at the clubs. The tourists have ruined the market.

A2I'm a stale ol fart myself. Retired these days. I was looking at retiring at places like Argentina or thereabouts. I mean I was all over the map in my online dreaming. Thailand, phillipines, malaysa. So far it's just a dream. I joined an Argentina board and they were just chatting about the clubs closing down due to el president (a woman I believe?) Anyway I did find a little cutie in chi and just working her into this year's budget. So that money is about right then. Tx again.

ZzTopSterZz
01-08-16, 00:07
There's another sexguide site for international. Have a look there and Google some foreign exchange rates. The US $ is exceptionally strong right now. Some places like Russia and Brazil are essentially running 50% sales due to exchange rate. Even the Canadian dollar is a great bargain. So if you like to see the world now is the time.

In all likelihood the girl also gets a piece of that "agency fee", however I have had no xperience with this particular situation. I chimed in becuz when you get into that range you can pickup a legit eros girl! Funny how mongering in chi is. I checked into the mongering in Argentina and full service hot club girls are what we are paying for SW bjs!

A2

Lebruno
01-08-16, 03:08
A2 I get everything you said except. If you just want to fuck somebody with great skills that can be done for 50-60 bucks an hour. Really? I didn't think that was remotely possible in the chicago market. I hope I'm wrong.

I'm a stale ol fart myself. Retired these days. I was looking at retiring at places like Argentina or thereabouts. I mean I was all over the map in my online dreaming. Thailand, phillipines, malaysa. So far it's just a dream. I joined an Argentina board and they were just chatting about the clubs closing down due to el president (a woman I believe?) Anyway I did find a little cutie in chi and just working her into this year's budget. So that money is about right then. Tx again.

StanleyStankas
01-08-16, 12:06
A2 I get everything you said except. If you just want to fuck somebody with great skills that can be done for 50-60 bucks an hour. Really? I didn't think that was remotely possible in the chicago market. I hope I'm wrong.With all the quotes and other helpful people chiming in I think there requires some clarification a2 I believe was chatting about Argentina. I helped the confusion. Sorry. By bringing in the little chi town cutie I found who is definitely not 50 bucks and more like 4 xs that for "company". She is a non pro and just needs coins for bills I believe (like all). When I was looking at the Argentina sex board I mentioned what girls go for in chi and I was shot down by locals stating I should not come to Argentina as a rich american (ha!) and bring up prices. But I guess those prices also are changing! Tx to all for the comments.

Member #5481
01-08-16, 15:28
He is talking about in Argentina.

Admin2
01-08-16, 16:18
A2 I get everything you said except. If you just want to fuck somebody with great skills that can be done for 50-60 bucks an hour. Really? I didn't think that was remotely possible in the chicago market. I hope I'm wrong.Somewhere in the thread somebody mentioned how awesome the hooker bars are in Argentina and I was giving an update, because they aren't awesome anymore. The closing of most of them along with concentrating the tourists (drunk yankees) who never learned how to say no in Spanish have ruined what's left.

However if one is just interested in finding a chick to screw your dick off that can be done here for about 50 bucks, like my good friend Caro here.

http://www.bairesgirls.net/escorts/Caro%20Manzanita_15-3129-8892_13634.htm

Or kity.

http://www.bairesgirls.net/escorts/kitty_15-59-305439_14789.htm

I was only talking about Argentina, I don't know shit about mongering in Chicago

Lebruno
01-09-16, 03:16
Oh boy! You had me there for a moment. Thanks for these wonderful argentine links. I will start dreaming now and make it happen soon. Thanks.

Somewhere in the thread somebody mentioned how awesome the hooker bars are in Argentina and I was giving an update, because they aren't awesome anymore. The closing of most of them along with concentrating the tourists (drunk yankees) who never learned how to say no in Spanish have ruined what's left.

However if one is just interested in finding a chick to screw your dick off that can be done here for about 50 bucks, like my good friend Caro here.

http://www.bairesgirls.net/escorts/Caro%20Manzanita_15-3129-8892_13634.htm

Or kity.

http://www.bairesgirls.net/escorts/kitty_15-59-305439_14789.htm

I was only talking about Argentina, I don't know shit about mongering in Chicago

Member #5121
01-16-16, 12:24
I'll likely report on this one during the week. At least one positive review in private conversation. Almost looks like the brunette who worked at Sun Spa in Buffalo Grove, before her and Olga parted ways.

http://illinois.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massageout-call-90-special/14464589

ChezBone
01-17-16, 07:30
I'll likely report on this one during the week. At least one positive review in private conversation. Almost looks like the brunette who worked at Sun Spa in Buffalo Grove, before her and Olga parted ways.

http://illinois.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massageout-call-90-special/14464589Her photo on craigslist is much better. http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5398174520.html Wish it was not such a long drive.

Raoul Duke
01-17-16, 14:30

http://illinois.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massageout-call-90-special/14464589Looks very appealing. The post date from her ad appears to be from 2014, curious if the same girl is still available.

Member #5942
01-17-16, 14:31
Looks very appealing. The post date from her ad appears to be from 2014, curious if the same girl is still available.http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-in-call-out-call-massage/19264186

Seems to me its an agency.

Trucks15
01-17-16, 15:35
Xabi, can I send you a pm? Thanks.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-in-call-out-call-massage/19264186

Seems to me its an agency.

Member #5942
01-17-16, 19:33
Xabi, can I send you a pm? Thanks.Hello. I turned on PM. Feel free to contact me. Please no need to provide me with any leads on spas, providers etc. Thanks, Xabi.

Sam Singer
01-17-16, 20:37
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-in-call-out-call-massage/19264186

Seems to me its an agency.I found this one from CL for the same phone number. Looks indie.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5398174520.html

Truthfu11
01-17-16, 21:26
I found this one from CL for the same phone number. Looks indie.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5398174520.htmlWeren't these girls (or at least the pics) used by the location in the west loop. Strictly legit place?

Member #5121
01-23-16, 14:59

Seems to me its an agency.This makes sense to me now. I called to make an appointment. The woman was very friendly and the voice sounded slightly familiar. She said her name was 'Kat' and that she worked out of 1500 Shermer Road. I've seen 'Katija' at the other office on Shermer and judging by the photo, I believe this to be her. Out of curiosity, I called CT to see if 'Katija' was available and she was not. My gut is that she is now independent of CT. Great service by a reasonably attractive young woman, so I'd certainly offer my recommendation.

Member #5121
01-23-16, 15:12
I was all set to try out Nicole at the Devon & Richmond. The operator told me she was a brunette with highlights, nice figure, and "in her early 30's. " After doing some quick research at rub maps, the only comment I found was by a member stating that the girls are mostly "old and unattractive. " I canceled, but I'm wondering if I missed out on a sure thing, or was I wise to call it off?

I then considered TOFTT and reaching out to blond Anna at Maria's, but this wasn't a day I was willing to self-serve. I decided on something reliable and made another appointment with Inga at CT. Pretty enough features, excellent firm pressure Swedish technique, and accomodating with my direction at the culmination of our session. I've wanted to experience some of the Tantric finishers I've seen in more than a few "Hegre Art" videos. Inga delivered.

Truthfu11
01-23-16, 17:59
I was all set to try out Nicole at the Devon & Richmond. The operator told me she was a brunette with highlights, nice figure, and "in her early 30's. " After doing some quick research at rub maps, the only comment I found was by a member stating that the girls are mostly "old and unattractive. " I canceled, but I'm wondering if I missed out on a sure thing, or was I wise to call it off?

I then considered TOFTT and reaching out to blond Anna at Maria's, but this wasn't a day I was willing to self-serve. I decided on something reliable and made another appointment with Inga at CT. Pretty enough features, excellent firm pressure Swedish technique, and accomodating with my direction at the culmination of our session. I've wanted to experience some of the Tantric finishers I've seen in more than a few "Hegre Art" videos. Inga delivered.Nicole is a hot late 30's Euro. Strong boned girl, but attractive and in good shape. Sometimes she has an attitude and can be a bit aggressive but she delivers and is into it. The reviewer saying "old and unattractive" might have been a 20 yo hobbyist that likes them young. Me, I'm older, so 30-40 is a prime age for me. Experienced, knows what we are each there for, usually no games or issues with finishing the job.

Anna is the opposite, young, inexperienced, and after multiple times she still doesn't want to even watch self serve. She'll walk out or you can finish after she finishes the massage. Christina however is 30's and accommodating.

Member #5121
01-24-16, 18:50
Nicole is a hot late 30's Euro. Strong boned girl, but attractive and in good shape. Sometimes she has an attitude and can be a bit aggressive but she delivers and is into it. The reviewer saying "old and unattractive" might have been a 20 yo hobbyist that likes them young. Me, I'm older, so 30-40 is a prime age for me. Experienced, knows what we are each there for, usually no games or issues with finishing the job.

Anna is the opposite, young, inexperienced, and after multiple times she still doesn't want to even watch self serve. She'll walk out or you can finish after she finishes the massage. Christina however is 30's and accommodating.Damn. I was feeling leery about TOFTT. It always seemed like EMP girls were more gun-shy within Chicago city limits, especially at Tatiana's on Milwaukee. Northbrook is so quiet and unassuming. It always feels like the girls are simply left alone. (The only one who I ever heard of being busted, was Anna when she worked for Olga in Buffalo Grove.).

Member #5028
01-24-16, 21:12
Dream that I stopped in at an old-school Polish massage school a little north of a cpd precinct recently a couple times. There is talent there if you're willing to let them make sure you're not from said precinct. Dreamt that I hadn't been in there in a while and pulled K. , a younger one. They didn't really recognize me in that dream, and so left teased. Went back in another dream and pulled T. , older and not as pretty but took care of me pretty well. Dreamt that I went back a third time, pulled K again and was treated to one of the best experiences I ever had.

Truthfu11
01-25-16, 01:15
Damn. I was feeling leery about TOFTT. It always seemed like EMP girls were more gun-shy within Chicago city limits, especially at Tatiana's on Milwaukee. Northbrook is so quiet and unassuming. It always feels like the girls are simply left alone. (The only one who I ever heard of being busted, was Anna when she worked for Olga in Buffalo Grove.).Anna at Maria's is different than Anna in BG. Maybe because of my eastern European background I usually fair well with EMP's. Accurate used to have a reliable stable. The Northbrook basement location was reliable. The other Northbrook location on Shermer (also a basement location) was always a strikeout for me. The EMP on Milwaukee south of Devon by a few blocks was always a legit place by my experience, but there are a few other UTR places that fair well.

Rxgolf
01-25-16, 02:10
Nicole is a hot late 30's Euro. Strong boned girl, but attractive and in good shape. Sometimes she has an attitude and can be a bit aggressive but she delivers and is into it. The reviewer saying "old and unattractive" might have been a 20 yo hobbyist that likes them young. Me, I'm older, so 30-40 is a prime age for me. Experienced, knows what we are each there for, usually no games or issues with finishing the job.

Anna is the opposite, young, inexperienced, and after multiple times she still doesn't want to even watch self serve. She'll walk out or you can finish after she finishes the massage. Christina however is 30's and accommodating.I agree with the review of Nicole. The other provider I have seen at this location is Diana who used to be at Bless in Rosemont. They also keep later incall hrs than some of the other EMP's.

StanleyStankas
01-25-16, 11:39
Dream that I stopped in at an old-school Polish massage school a little north of a cpd precinct recently a couple times. There is talent there if you're willing to let them make sure you're not from said precinct. Dreamt that I hadn't been in there in a while and pulled K. , a younger one. They didn't really recognize me in that dream, and so left teased. Went back in another dream and pulled T. , older and not as pretty but took care of me pretty well. Dreamt that I went back a third time, pulled K again and was treated to one of the best experiences I ever had.Also how do some of the seniors and other xperienced AMP players feel about that place east of nagle / narr on gunnison. That is walkable 4 me. Tx.

Trucks15
01-25-16, 20:39
Does anyone know what happened to Gina from Miracle Massage?

Member #5028
01-25-16, 21:17
Also how do some of the seniors and other xperienced AMP players feel about that place east of nagle / narr on gunnison. That is walkable 4 me. Tx.The seniors in here have made me a believer in the idea that you have to make reports before you get info shared with you. I've got more info on both places, but you need to make a report before you get it. You've got more posts than me but not a single report. Don't mean to be a jerk, but I think that you need to TOFFT and get back to us before I tell you anything more.

HeadFirst80
01-26-16, 06:50
Dream that I stopped in at an old-school Polish massage school a little north of a cpd precinct recently a couple times. There is talent there if you're willing to let them make sure you're not from said precinct. Dreamt that I hadn't been in there in a while and pulled K. , a younger one. They didn't really recognize me in that dream, and so left teased. Went back in another dream and pulled T. , older and not as pretty but took care of me pretty well. Dreamt that I went back a third time, pulled K again and was treated to one of the best experiences I ever had.Can you share info on this place? PM if you must!

Member #5028
01-26-16, 08:55
Can you share info on this place? PM if you must!PM sent. Check your inbox.

Hobby Lover
01-26-16, 16:45
Also how do some of the seniors and other xperienced AMP players feel about that place east of nagle / narr on gunnison. That is walkable 4 me. Tx.I was there a couple of years ago. Typical AMP experience. I don't remember specifics so I must have gotten a rub and tug and gave my normal tip. 4 Not a ripoff and no complaints.

Trucks15
01-27-16, 18:17
Dream that I stopped in at an old-school Polish massage school a little north of a cpd precinct recently a couple times. There is talent there if you're willing to let them make sure you're not from said precinct. Dreamt that I hadn't been in there in a while and pulled K. , a younger one. They didn't really recognize me in that dream, and so left teased. Went back in another dream and pulled T. , older and not as pretty but took care of me pretty well. Dreamt that I went back a third time, pulled K again and was treated to one of the best experiences I ever had.Stopped in and got K also. Very friendly and great massage but only teasing. I believe there more on the table and will return soon.

Wild Rider 80
02-01-16, 07:31
Anna at Maria's is different than Anna in BG. Maybe because of my eastern European background I usually fair well with EMP's. Accurate used to have a reliable stable. The Northbrook basement location was reliable. The other Northbrook location on Shermer (also a basement location) was always a strikeout for me. The EMP on Milwaukee south of Devon by a few blocks was always a legit place by my experience, but there are a few other UTR places that fair well.So has any one been lucky enough to get anything extra out of Anna? She has such a tight firm body and used to really give a great massage. Her massage of late has suffered. As I have said in the past she could make a lot of extra cash if she offered " help".

Wild Rider 80
02-01-16, 07:34
Seems that there is a newer girl at Olga's. She's blonde if that helps. A little older but very friendly. Massage is decent and I dreamt that extra help WAS available.

Truthfu11
02-01-16, 16:01
So has any one been lucky enough to get anything extra out of Anna? She has such a tight firm body and used to really give a great massage. Her massage of late has suffered. As I have said in the past she could make a lot of extra cash if she offered " help".I don't think it will ever happen. She is just to shy and restrained. Maybe some type of cock-a-phobia? You're also right. Massage has gone downhill. There are others there that will make your day happy, though.

Wild Rider 80
02-02-16, 03:14
So I have a few questions about etiquette. If a massage therapist switches companies is it polite to let everyone know who she is? I figure some guys prefer to see NEW girls and if someone has info that a "new" girl really isn't new should that info be passed on? Also there seems to be much more openness about dreams in the street walker section about availability of bbbjs then there is in this section. I know most euro girls are very careful and I consider myself lucky if I have the opportunity to dream of a BBBJ but is that something every one should know about? I don't want a provider to stop doing something special because I opened my mouth, why do you guys think? I have really found great info on this board and I want to contribute back and help the cause. Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

The Rider.

Truthfu11
02-02-16, 09:34
So I have a few questions about etiquette. If a massage therapist switches companies is it polite to let everyone know who she is? I figure some guys prefer to see NEW girls and if someone has info that a "new" girl really isn't new should that info be passed on? Also there seems to be much more openness about dreams in the street walker section about availability of bbbjs then there is in this section. I know most euro girls are very careful and I consider myself lucky if I have the opportunity to dream of a BBBJ but is that something every one should know about? I don't want a provider to stop doing something special because I opened my mouth, why do you guys think? I have really found great info on this board and I want to contribute back and help the cause. Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

The Rider.I think it is completely appropriate to pass along info about MT's switching locations as well as the services they offer.

With some of the euro places the MT's like to remain a little more low key, so maybe if you are more selective in those cases and send info through PM's it might help protect your relationship as well as the privacy of the MT.

As in most situations, a broadcast message can (and will) be abused by some members that don't have the tact, diplomacy and privacy. Ie:, especially in a Euro situation, you don't want some junior member calling for an appointment at an established MP and asking for "Sasha" because I heard she gives BJs. Or even pressing a MT by saying "I heard you give BJs so I want one".

Just sayin'.

Bob521
02-03-16, 02:14
Truthful is spot on. - At lease we agree. You sort of asked two questions. 1. What if a woman changes spas? 2. What services does she provide? So question #1 is clear. Of course you can say the person left. Or is now at xyz spa. But question #2 - What services. I'd be more circumspect. Euros (unlike Korean shops) are much more YMMV, I think. And quite sensitive about too much publicity. You can't assume if get (or don't get) the same services as the next guy. So posting openly as to the BBBJ could be counterproductive. If you post and say you enjoyed your visit. That's probably enough. People will PM you if they want more details. Conversely, if you say you didn't enjoy, we will assume you left unhappy. Bob.

The Rider.

ZzTopSterZz
02-03-16, 03:00
I don't think it will ever happen. She is just to shy and restrained. Maybe some type of cock-a-phobia? You're also right. Massage has gone downhill. There are others there that will make your day happy, though.She is hard to figure out. I made two visits in quick succession. In both visits she was very friendly, not at all afraid to go undraped, and she allowed some roaming (full ass and a bit of pussy but only while I was belly down). I was hopeful about the second visit because when she rebuffed my requests in the first visit she said "next time I will know you better" but the second visit was more of the same. I've never had a provider who allows roaming without HE or at least some teasing to set up the next visit. When I last saw her she said she might stop massage work to be a full time waitress. She recommended Elena who I saw once before and would recommend.

Wild Rider 80
02-03-16, 03:49
Is this the proper place to post for EMP that isn't an actual parlor? I'm talking about the 323 and 262 girls. Well hope this helps someone. If anyone is looking for Evelyn formerly of 323 she in now with 262 as Janet.

Riina
02-03-16, 12:58
Is this the proper place to post for EMP that isn't an actual parlor? I'm talking about the 323 and 262 girls. Well hope this helps someone. If anyone is looking for Evelyn formerly of 323 she in now with 262 as Janet.Thank you for the information. I really wish members would report something on these agencies. Honestly, most of the time I'm wondering if anybody reads my posts. I like meeting all the girls and bringing attention to value. But I do have my thoughts that sharing is for losers.

Ron M
02-03-16, 16:48
Is this the proper place to post for EMP that isn't an actual parlor?I would say sure. Some work out of their homes.

Member #5121
02-04-16, 01:18
Is this the proper place to post for EMP that isn't an actual parlor? I'm talking about the 323 and 262 girls. Well hope this helps someone. If anyone is looking for Evelyn formerly of 323 she in now with 262 as Janet.If they are ethnic European and provide some level of body work for men, I'd say go for it!

Truthfu11
02-04-16, 07:17
Thank you for the information. I really wish members would report something on these agencies. Honestly, most of the time I'm wondering if anybody reads my posts. I like meeting all the girls and bringing attention to value. But I do have my thoughts that sharing is for losers.Riina, there has been a lot posted about these agencies. Most just a few weeks ago.

Wild Rider 80
02-06-16, 06:50
Thank you for the information. I really wish members would report something on these agencies. Honestly, most of the time I'm wondering if anybody reads my posts. I like meeting all the girls and bringing attention to value. But I do have my thoughts that sharing is for losers.Riina,

First of all any info you need on the 262 or 323 girls just pm me. I'm more than happy to share with you. You don't become a senior member over night so you must have shared plenty.

Secondly I'm not sure if this is the correct place to share since they never host anywhere other then a hotel. So should I put reviews in the backpage forum or here since they are in fact euros. No doubt about that!

Any advice will help.

The Rider.

FngrBngr
02-06-16, 11:40
Riina,

First of all any info you need on the 262 or 323 girls just pm me. I'm more than happy to share with you. You don't become a senior member over night so you must have shared plenty.

Secondly I'm not sure if this is the correct place to share since they never host anywhere other then a hotel. So should I put reviews in the backpage forum or here since they are in fact euros. No doubt about that!

Any advice will help.

The Rider.Put the massage parlor reviews here (european). Anything on backpage is for the escorts. Outcall or incall,. Put on backpage.

Finger.

Wild Rider 80
02-06-16, 16:12
Put the massage parlor reviews here (european). Anything on backpage is for the escorts. Outcall or incall,. Put on backpage.

Finger.Finger,

I know what you mean but when I dream of an escort I expect to get FS. These girls advertise under body rubs on back page and most don't offer FS When I dream they only offer BJ. So do I still review them under back page or here under EMP?

Thank you,

The Rider.

FngrBngr
02-08-16, 12:35
Knows

Finger,

I know what you mean but when I dream of an escort I expect to get FS. These girls advertise under body rubs on back page and most don't offer FS When I dream they only offer BJ. So do I still review them under back page or here under EMP?

Thank you,

The Rider..

I think writing a review anywhere would be a great idea.

Zeuss
02-08-16, 18:45
Finger,

Thank you,

The Rider.Review regardless, just use some intelligent discretion: we can read between the lines. I wouldn't expect those who are advertising in Body Rubs to have FS as an option, sure some do but that's not the norm. HJ or BJ is what most would expect, additional options are a bonus. The length / quality of the massage are also important. When I'm getting a massage I prefer an hour session, expecting about 45 min of massage / the rest playtime. There's several who do a lame 10-15 minute rub then the HJ. No one is really interested in them unless they're CHEAP.

ElginMonk
02-09-16, 00:22
Monica from Golden Hands is back and offering the same services at her own location. Only senior members will be given this info.

For all thr newbs and thr non contributors try Julia at Tatiana's, she has the same body as vera from ece. Nude massage with he, 40 tip.

Kellster
02-09-16, 02:49
Review regardless, just use some intelligent discretion: we can read between the lines. I wouldn't expect those who are advertising in Body Rubs to have FS as an option, sure some do but that's not the norm. HJ or BJ is what most would expect, additional options are a bonus. The length / quality of the massage are also important. When I'm getting a massage I prefer an hour session, expecting about 45 min of massage / the rest playtime. There's several who do a lame 10-15 minute rub then the HJ. No one is really interested in them unless they're CHEAP.Yep I totally agree Zeuss. The older I get the more important the quality of the massage is. I always book the one hour massage if I know they'll do a good job. If they short me on time and / or do a lousy job that doesn't do much good.

BobaBoy
02-09-16, 09:59
Hey guys. I'm heading to Illinois today from California, and looking for a first time emp mongering experience (Asians a plenty here). Looking to try golden hands or maybe see what all the fuss is about with Anna. Any other suggestions for a newb?

Wild Rider 80
02-09-16, 11:29
Review regardless, just use some intelligent discretion: we can read between the lines. I wouldn't expect those who are advertising in Body Rubs to have FS as an option, sure some do but that's not the norm. HJ or BJ is what most would expect, additional options are a bonus. The length / quality of the massage are also important. When I'm getting a massage I prefer an hour session, expecting about 45 min of massage / the rest playtime. There's several who do a lame 10-15 minute rub then the HJ. No one is really interested in them unless they're CHEAP.Zeuss,

What do you consider cheap?

The Rider.

Wild Rider 80
02-09-16, 11:38
Hey guys. I'm heading to Illinois today from California, and looking for a first time emp mongering experience (Asians a plenty here). Looking to try golden hands or maybe see what all the fuss is about with Anna. Any other suggestions for a newb?I would stick with creative therapies in northern burbs, or olga's but if you want happiness skip Anna. She may be beautiful but nothing happy there!

Rocket Dork
02-09-16, 14:09
Hey guys. I'm heading to Illinois today from California, and looking for a first time emp mongering experience (Asians a plenty here). Looking to try golden hands or maybe see what all the fuss is about with Anna. Any other suggestions for a newb?Lots of info on the board. You have to read the form. Rocket Dork.

SamSam81
02-10-16, 01:25
Hi guys,

It's my first time in Chicago and would appreciate if you could suggest good EMP options in downtown Chicago. Thanks!

Kellster
02-10-16, 01:57
Xabi,

Since you don't have pm I'll post my message here. My back was killing me- I tried calling one of your recommendations- in Northlake, but she never returned my call. Not sure why- maybe she was busy or out of town. Not a big deal- saw someone else. Thought I'd let you know.

Member #5942
02-10-16, 11:14
Xabi,

Since you don't have pm I'll post my message here. My back was killing me- I tried calling one of your recommendations- in Northlake, but she never returned my call. Not sure why- maybe she was busy or out of town. Not a big deal- saw someone else. Thought I'd let you know.Hi Kellster, I just checked and still see her ads up in craigslist posted 2 days ago. Not sure why you didn't get a response but she is still in business. Try a text to set up appointment. Keep the request clean. Xabi.

FngrBngr
02-10-16, 11:48
Hi guys,

It's my first time in Chicago and would appreciate if you could suggest good EMP options in downtown Chicago. Thanks!Call and ask. What are you looking for? I'll give you a recommendation. But as others said, most may be found here already. Do you mean the loop?

SamSam81
02-10-16, 11:53
Call and ask. What are you looking for? I'll give you a recommendation. But as others said, most may be found here already. Do you mean the loop?Yes, the loop or immediately near the loop. I would greatly appreciate your advice! You can PM me too (if the PM works, have had some probs with it).

SamSam81
02-10-16, 12:42
Call and ask. What are you looking for? I'll give you a recommendation. But as others said, most may be found here already. Do you mean the loop?HJ, not more in a clean establishment. The loop or near the loop. Thanks.

Kellster
02-11-16, 01:08
Hi Kellster, I just checked and still see her ads up in craigslist posted 2 days ago. Not sure why you didn't get a response but she is still in business. Try a text to set up appointment. Keep the request clean. Xabi.Yeah I always do. Like I said my back was hurting me so I called her because of your recommendation that she gives a quality massage. I'll try scheduling with her again next time I need one.

Truthfu11
02-11-16, 01:25
HJ, not more in a clean establishment. The loop or near the loop. Thanks.Best jerk off joint in the loop is located at 121 N. LaSalle, Suite 507. No need to call ahead, there is always talent there (daytime hours) to service you well.

Lebruno
02-11-16, 02:27
LOL. This place must be in the same vicinity of Cook County Court for marriages.

Best jerk off joint in the loop is located at 121 N. LaSalle, Suite 507. No need to call ahead, there is always talent there (daytime hours) to service you well.

SamSam81
02-11-16, 10:45
So this was a joke?

LOL. This place must be in the same vicinity of Cook County Court for marriages.

Truthfu11
02-11-16, 13:46
LOL. This place must be in the same vicinity of Cook County Court for marriages.THe Cook County Marriage License facility is on 50 W Washington.

Member #5121
02-11-16, 20:42
THe Cook County Marriage License facility is on 50 W Washington.Given that this is the EMP board, perhaps the office for immigration and naturalization would be more appropriate. ;)

BTW, what's with "members" who've never posted more than once or twice asking for juicy recommendations. C'mon guys, TOFTT a little and report back.

Member #5121
02-14-16, 14:07
I've been seeing Inga on a regular basis for massage. She'll do firm Swedish, is reasonably slender and attractive, and the tease before we finish is excellent. She took care of me nicely on my first visit. On my second, she allowed me to sit up, for some face-to-face time. She didn't allow topless, but with some mild roaming it was hot. I wasn't the only one who needed to wipe off a little bit of the evidence.

I'm not expecting full FS at an EMP. Each visit, I paid .75 plus .6 total. I'll admit that I didn't tip a kings ransom, but I've noticed that we've gone back to me simply laying back on the table, with no roaming on top. The finale is still very nicely handled and she takes very good direction. Her technique is handy and has evolved to my liking. Maybe I simply caught her on a good day during my initial follow-up. I'm not trying to be cheap. I just can't see tipping more than 60 for a HJ, unless Russian or topless was involved. Has anyone gone further with her..?

Wild Rider 80
02-15-16, 15:23
I've been seeing Inga on a regular basis for massage. She'll do firm Swedish, is reasonably slender and attractive, and the tease before we finish is excellent. She took care of me nicely on my first visit. On my second, she allowed me to sit up, for some face-to-face time. She didn't allow topless, but with some mild roaming it was hot. I wasn't the only one who needed to wipe off a little bit of the evidence.

I'm not expecting full FS at an EMP. Each visit, I paid .75 plus .6 total. I'll admit that I didn't tip a kings ransom, but I've noticed that we've gone back to me simply laying back on the table, with no roaming on top. The finale is still very nicely handled and she takes very good direction. Her technique is handy and has evolved to my liking. Maybe I simply caught her on a good day during my initial follow-up. I'm not trying to be cheap. I just can't see tipping more than 60 for a HJ, unless Russian or topless was involved. Has anyone gone further with her..?No. I've been trying for a long time she always refuses. But the quality of the massage as well as the he keep me going back for more. If you desire less clothing on top try Nata.

George W. Bush
02-18-16, 01:17
Haven't seen her, but have visited Nada several times. She's willing to pull those huge things out if you ask nicely. I've always tipped her. 4 which seemed to please her. . 6 sounds a little on the high side.

Member #5121
02-18-16, 01:46
Haven't seen her, but have visited Nada several times. She's willing to pull those huge things out if you ask nicely. I've always tipped her. 4 which seemed to please her. . 6 sounds a little on the high side.You made me chuckle. I remember seeing her back when she Natalie at Accurate in Skokie. This was almost 15 years ago. She was a solid D-cup. Allowed some great face-to-face time with an implied Russian finish. She's still a very nice woman to this day, but she has gained a lot of weight and could feed many, many starving Europeans with that set of hers.

Wild Rider 80
02-18-16, 02:33
Saw a new girl at Olga's her name is Maya. Tall blonde. I think Polish. Very sweet. Nice HE. One problem, paid for an hour got only thirty minutes. Tipped 40 was asked " that's it?" Again very sweet girl during massage and has decent skills. She has the ability to do deep tissue. So that's the info. Hope it helps.

The Rider.

George W. Bush
02-18-16, 10:05
Nada and Natalie are 2 different people. Natalie only works earlier in the day, and Nada is afternoons. Disclaimer, I haven't seen Natalie yet but this is what I was told by whoever answers the phone when I call.

Ron M
02-18-16, 12:32
Saw a new girl at Olga's her name is Maya. Tall blonde. I think Polish. Very sweet. Nice HE. One problem, paid for an hour got only thirty minutes. Tipped 40 was asked " that's it?" Again very sweet girl during massage and has decent skills. She has the ability to do deep tissue. So that's the info. Hope it helps.

The Rider.You tipped 40 and she said "That's It?" I would have taken back the tip and walked out.

Kellster
02-18-16, 18:44
Nada and Natalie are 2 different people. Natalie only works earlier in the day, and Nada is afternoons. Disclaimer, I haven't seen Natalie yet but this is what I was told by whoever answers the phone when I call.I think he (Wi) meant her name at Accurate was Natalie when he saw her there. She goes by Nada at CT. It's good to clarify though for anyone who goes to CT that there are two different people at CT. What does the Natalie at CT look like? I haven't seen her yet.

Kellster
02-18-16, 18:45

The Rider.I would have responded where's my other 30 minutes I paid for.

George W. Bush
02-18-16, 20:59
It's been so long since I went to Accurate, I don't remember what Natalie looked like. There were 2 very memorable things about her for me, between her neck and navel. It could be they are one and the same, since both have a massive rack which is really all I care about.

Member #5121
02-19-16, 01:16

The Rider.

I know there's the Olga's in Arlington Heights on Buffalo Grove Rd. Same location as the link below..? I used to see slender and demure, brunette Anna there before she moved on.

chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5451990986.html

Kellster
02-19-16, 02:19
It's been so long since I went to Accurate, I don't remember what Natalie looked like. There were 2 very memorable things about her for me, between her neck and navel. It could be they are one and the same, since both have a massive rack which is really all I care about.Not sure since I've never been to Accurate. Saw her at Ct- she goes by Nada. Her clothes stayed on both times when I saw her- which was okay by me. Physically she's not really my type. I like them more petite and she is big boned- but she definitely has some healthy lungs on her.

She gives a really good deep tissue massage and didn't short me on time so if I need one I have no problem choosing her. And she's pretty nice as well.

Wild Rider 80
02-19-16, 14:54
I know there's the Olga's in Arlington Heights on Buffalo Grove Rd. Same location as the link below..? I used to see slender and demure, brunette Anna there before she moved on.

chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5451990986.htmlYou are absolutely correct. It is not Olga's in Skokie it is Maria's just off of Dempster.

Gitty
02-20-16, 20:00
Googled and results said it was permanently closed. Just wondering if anyone else knew.

Member #5121
02-21-16, 01:51
Googled and results said it was permanently closed. Just wondering if anyone else knew.Tat's had locations all across the north suburbs, 10-15 years ago. The talent line-up simply started slipping over the years, both in skill and in looks. Last I remember, they had a location on Milwaukee Avenue, in Chicago and a remaining office in Northbrook, on Shermer Road. Which office did you try to contact. ?

Gitty
02-21-16, 02:19
Tat's had locations all across the north suburbs, 10-15 years ago. The talent line-up simply started slipping over the years, both in skill and in looks. Last I remember, they had a location on Milwaukee Avenue, in Chicago and a remaining office in Northbrook, on Shermer Road. Which office did you try to contact. ?The Milwaukee location.

Jameson290
02-21-16, 19:49
Does anyone have experience with Alina advertises Russian massage Outcalls on BP?Had a dream about Alina the other night. It was late and my regular wasn't available. It's an agency. The girl was really nice and pretty decent looking although probably in her late 30's. Arrived pretty quickly. The massage was decent and better than most AMP. She tries at least and there was significant teasing. However, huge up charge when we get to the ending. $. 08 to finish. I hate negotiating at that point. More $ for her to undress. If you're desperate it's not bad but I will not be repeating. I do believe more is on the table once each girl gets comfortable with you. But, I can't imagine how expensive it would be.

Alterxxx
02-23-16, 06:56
Can anyone tell me how to find CT or where its located?

Zeuss
02-23-16, 20:25
Can anyone tell me how to find CT or where its located?CT = Creative Therapies. On Shermer road in Northbrook.

DMichaels69
02-23-16, 21:41
I always wondered about this agency. Now I will avoid it.

Had a dream about Alina the other night. It was late and my regular wasn't available. It's an agency. The girl was really nice and pretty decent looking although probably in her late 30's. Arrived pretty quickly. The massage was decent and better than most AMP. She tries at least and there was significant teasing. However, huge up charge when we get to the ending. $. 08 to finish. I hate negotiating at that point. More $ for her to undress. If you're desperate it's not bad but I will not be repeating. I do believe more is on the table once each girl gets comfortable with you. But, I can't imagine how expensive it would be.

Member #5121
02-23-16, 23:52
Had a dream about Alina the other night. It was late and my regular wasn't available. It's an agency. The girl was really nice and pretty decent looking although probably in her late 30's. Arrived pretty quickly. The massage was decent and better than most AMP. She tries at least and there was significant teasing. However, huge up charge when we get to the ending. $. 08 to finish. I hate negotiating at that point. More $ for her to undress. If you're desperate it's not bad but I will not be repeating. I do believe more is on the table once each girl gets comfortable with you. But, I can't imagine how expensive it would be.Search his comments, because I know Xabi posted some very wise words about Euro outcall massage agencies. Personally, I believe there to be less up-sell if you do Euro incalls, regardless if it's FS or body rub only.

Deezer1
03-01-16, 16:26
So I had a dream that I called and set up an appointment with Julia in A. H. I got there on time but she didn't. I called and asked how long was she going to be because I had to be somewhere in an hour and a half. She was there 2 minutes later. I was met by a somewhat tall and slender Polish woman. She gave me a quick hug and asked for the fee. She asked me to undress and get ready. I was laying down on the table and did not cover myself. She said "I need to cover you ok". So she covered me and she asked me why I asked for her, I usually go to the location in Northbrook and see Bashena. She told me that she didn't like her so I just awkwardly giggled and so did she. We kept talking about random things while she was working my lower back. She kept giving mixed signals and somewhat teasing. On the flip she kept rubbing my nipples and would kind of tickle my inner thighs. After that she told me that our time was almost up and if there was anything else that I would like. I immediately grinned and took her hand and placed it on Jr. We agreed upon the donation and she started to play with Jr with alot of oil which I liked. I then started to go up her shirt and she smiled and said "this is better than Bashena no?" I laughed and said way better and she just took her top off and let her natural see cups hang in all their glory. I could not stop playing with them and she seemed to like that. She started to talk dirty and between that and her great tits and her nice stroking techniques I couldn't hold it any longer. She said "yes that's a good boy huh you're a good boy". Shortly after I was all cleaned up and out the door after I nice and tight hug and kiss. Will definitely be seeing her again. And again.

Stay safe D1.

Member #5121
03-09-16, 01:26
So I had a dream that I called and set up an appointment with Julia in A. H. I got there on time but she didn't. I called and asked how long was she going to be because I had to be somewhere in an hour and a half. She was there 2 minutes later. I was met by a somewhat tall and slender Polish woman. She gave me a quick hug and asked for the fee. She asked me to undress and get ready. I was laying down on the table and did not cover myself. She said "I need to cover you ok". So she covered me and she asked me why I asked for her...I could literally say my appointment with Julia started exactly the same as yours. Unfortunately for me, that's were the similarities ended. She was extremely strict about having my midsection covered. So much so, she completely avoided my glutes and hammies, even after I requested firm pressure in those areas. Sensing her general reluctance to play, I decided to submit to the non-sexual pleasure of her touch and nearly feel asleep. A one point, she tapped me on the nose and smiled. I assumed this flirtation would mean to sit tight... there is more to come. I couldn't have been more wrong. At the 50 minute mark, she flatly says, "time's up." Feeling groggy, I sit up on the table and coyly ask about helping her if she helps me. My reciprocal flirtation was now met with the Berlin Wall. "I don't need any of your help. Time to go home now, " she quietly replied. I dragged my body off the table, gradually got dressed, avoided any approval seeking eye contact, and wandered out the door. She was quick to try and grab the door knob on her end, but no tip would be given. "Have a good night," she meekly mustered, but I was already into the hall, ready to dial my UTR number for a follow-up.

Was I harsh to leave no tip? Probably. Would a legit therapist flirt a little and then ask me to leave? I doubt it.

ElginMonk
03-09-16, 05:39
I could literally say my appointment with Julia started exactly the same as yours. Unfortunately for me, that's were the similarities ended. She was extremely strict about having my midsection covered. So much so, she completely avoided my glutes and hammies, even after I requested firm pressure in those areas. Sensing her general reluctance to play, I decided to submit to the non-sexual pleasure of her touch and nearly feel asleep. A one point, she tapped me on the nose and smiled. I assumed this flirtation would mean to sit tight... there is more to come. I couldn't have been more wrong. At the 50 minute mark, she flatly says, "time's up." Feeling groggy, I sit up on the table and coyly ask about helping her if she helps me. My reciprocal flirtation was now met with the Berlin Wall. "I don't need any of your help. Time to go home now, " she quietly replied. I dragged my body off the table, gradually got dressed, avoided any approval seeking eye contact, and wandered out the door. She was quick to try and grab the door knob on her end, but no tip would be given. "Have a good night," she meekly mustered, but I was already into the hall, ready to dial my UTR number for a follow-up.

Was I harsh to leave no tip? Probably. Would a legit therapist flirt a little and then ask me to leave? I doubt it.Brunette nice tata's? She is good for a nude he. She is pretty hot YMMV.

DMichaels69
03-09-16, 10:39
I have never tried an EMP but I think unless its very obvious she wants to play I would take it slow. Also, from what I've read it seems you have to drop a lot more cash to get to that point.

I could literally say my appointment with Julia started exactly the same as yours. Unfortunately for me, that's were the similarities ended. She was extremely strict about having my midsection covered. So much so, she completely avoided my glutes and hammies, even after I requested firm pressure in those areas. Sensing her general reluctance to play, I decided to submit to the non-sexual pleasure of her touch and nearly feel asleep. A one point, she tapped me on the nose and smiled. I assumed this flirtation would mean to sit tight... there is more to come. I couldn't have been more wrong. At the 50 minute mark, she flatly says, "time's up." Feeling groggy, I sit up on the table and coyly ask about helping her if she helps me. My reciprocal flirtation was now met with the Berlin Wall. "I don't need any of your help. Time to go home now, " she quietly replied. I dragged my body off the table, gradually got dressed, avoided any approval seeking eye contact, and wandered out the door. She was quick to try and grab the door knob on her end, but no tip would be given. "Have a good night," she meekly mustered, but I was already into the hall, ready to dial my UTR number for a follow-up.

Was I harsh to leave no tip? Probably. Would a legit therapist flirt a little and then ask me to leave? I doubt it.

Brunette nice tata's? She is good for a nude he. She is pretty hot YMMV.

Ron M
03-09-16, 17:32
I've never been to an EMP. But from my experience you have a better chance of playing with a Euro Independant Therapist. The last two I've been to I was able to play on the first visit.

Member #5121
03-10-16, 00:18
Brunette nice tata's? She is good for a nude he. She is pretty hot YMMV.Indeed. Very, very nice shape. Attractive, slender, older woman with a very pleasing, natural looking rack. Didn't seem to have a bra on under her loose fitting cotton top. I thought I was in for a treat. As I stripped nude, she never left the room. She asked for donation at that point. As I did so, I made a point of lightly fanning out all my available roses. I can only chalk it up to fumbling the ball by asking the operator for Julia specifically. I probably ended up red flagging myself.

Happy Hound
03-10-16, 19:09
I didn't know there was a Tat's in AH. I have been to the one in Schaumburg. I think the person answering the phone gets spooked easily. She is very negative on phone asking how I heard of various girls names, etc. I was there twice. Lana was super accommodating. Liana was not at all. I don't understand their whole attitude thing. Nobody goes there for a real massage. I don't know what they need to prove your not LE. They're more paranoid than everyone else.

SmileySam
03-11-16, 21:59
I would stick with creative therapies in northern burbs, or olga's but if you want happiness skip Anna. She may be beautiful but nothing happy there!What gives with Anna from Olgas?

ChiHappiness
03-12-16, 11:03
What gives with Anna from Olgas?Anna isn't with Olga anymore but I always left happy with Anna.

Member #5121
03-13-16, 21:51
What gives with Anna from Olgas?From what I understand, Anna may now be with the service from the following link. Anyone try them out?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5488082875.html

SmileySam
03-13-16, 22:28
I think they are legit but I did get a great massage. On Milwaukee in river woods.

Bob521
03-14-16, 00:15
Royal Asian is Chinese. Not euro. Legit. At least they were legit the two times I went last year. Got some teasing. But you can get waaay more mileage for waaay less money elsewhere. $80 door as I recall. Bob.

I think they are legit but I did get a great massage. On Milwaukee in river woods.

Zeuss
03-14-16, 21:35
From what I understand, Anna may now be with the service from the following link. Anyone try them out?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5488082875.htmlAs far as I know Anna is independent. That's her phone number.

Wild Rider 80
03-16-16, 03:21
As far as I know Anna is independent. That's her phone number.Is this the same Anna who used to work at Olga's in Buffalo Grove? Thanks in advance.

The Rider.

JohnBill1232
03-17-16, 10:47
Anymore info on Tat's in AH?

I didn't know there was a Tat's in AH. I have been to the one in Schaumburg. I think the person answering the phone gets spooked easily. She is very negative on phone asking how I heard of various girls names, etc. I was there twice. Lana was super accommodating. Liana was not at all. I don't understand their whole attitude thing. Nobody goes there for a real massage. I don't know what they need to prove your not LE. They're more paranoid than everyone else.

Zeuss
03-17-16, 22:35
Is this the same Anna who used to work at Olga's in Buffalo Grove? Thanks in advance.

The Rider.Yes it is. Decent massage, but limited options.

HomeSlice
03-29-16, 14:12
I have only been to CT about 4 times, but I has always seen the thinner, attractive young blonde with longer hair. (forget name.) Massage always nice, but no roaming and certainly no top off.

Most recent visit was earlier in AM and I saw a younger brunette who allowed roaming and took her bra off. She has shorter hair, but again, cannot remember name.

I like CT, just wish I new all the girls and when they worked!

Member #5121
03-29-16, 19:48
I have only been to CT about 4 times, but I has always seen the thinner, attractive young blonde with longer hair. (forget name.) Massage always nice, but no roaming and certainly no top off.

Most recent visit was earlier in AM and I saw a younger brunette who allowed roaming and took her bra off. She has shorter hair, but again, cannot remember name.

I like CT, just wish I new all the girls and when they worked!Slender, 30-something Tonja has shorter hair. Katja is relatively younger, but the hair is more down her back. Both are decent enough looking women who seems to care about your experience. One of my first times at CT was with Mary, a blonde with longer hair. Face was merely OK, but the body was nicely athletic. Her service on the other hand was cool and stand-offish.

Kellster
03-31-16, 01:11
Found out Anna is no longer at 7th Heaven. Even though she wasn't one of my favorites I know she had a lot of fans on here- thought I'd pass on the info. Heard the two gals left aren't attractive.

Member #5121
04-02-16, 16:32
Found out Anna is no longer at 7th Heaven. Even though she wasn't one of my favorites I know she had a lot of fans on here- thought I'd pass on the info. Heard the two gals left aren't attractive.Is that the same Anna others have reported to be at Maria's? The one who is reluctant to do extras. ?

Kellster
04-02-16, 23:20
Is that the same Anna others have reported to be at Maria's? The one who is reluctant to do extras. ?Not sure I haven't been there, but the Anna from 7th would hit all the essential spots. Maybe others on here can verify if it's the same gal.

Wild Rider 80
04-03-16, 02:05
Found out Anna is no longer at 7th Heaven. Even though she wasn't one of my favorites I know she had a lot of fans on here- thought I'd pass on the info. Heard the two gals left aren't attractive.I'm not sure who Anna from 7th heaven is but the Anna at Maria's just north of Dempster does not do extras at all. Absolutely no extras!

Happy Hound
04-04-16, 15:04
Monica from Golden Hands is back and offering the same services at her own location. Only senior members will be given this info.

For all thr newbs and thr non contributors try Julia at Tatiana's, she has the same body as vera from ece. Nude massage with he, 40 tip.Them,

I tried to PM you. I'm sure if you received my PM. I would love to locate Monica. She was favorite at GH. I enjoyed her more than Natalie and the moody Diana.

Thanks!

HH.

Jim154
04-15-16, 12:07

For all thr newbs and thr non contributors try Julia at Tatiana's, she has the same body as vera from ece. Nude massage with he, 40 tip.Tatiana's sounds interesting. I will RTFF to try to locate her. Sounds to me like an agency maybe. I don't know.

Jim154
04-15-16, 22:29

Seems to me its an agency.4 visits. Nothing. Not even a hint of anything. Draped 100% of the time. Maybe I am a rube and others might do better. I don't know. Nice massage though.

Ron M
04-16-16, 02:29
4 visits. Nothing. Not even a hint of anything. Draped 100% of the time. Maybe I am a rube and others might do better. I don't know. Nice massage though.Chances are that if you're Draped during a Massage there won't be any extra play. You should have realized this the first time. Subsequent visits doesn't always lead to extra playing. Especially where Draping is used. Before I see a Massage Therapist I read her reviews and make sure that extra playing is available on the first visit. I don't waste my time and especially money on subsequent visits hoping for extra playing.

Member #5121
04-16-16, 11:33
4 visits. Nothing. Not even a hint of anything. Draped 100% of the time. Maybe I am a rube and others might do better. I don't know. Nice massage though.I'm almost positive that's Katija from CT. In fact, doesn't she have a lower level office in the same building on Shermer? She was always good for a decent Swedish with finish. Roaming was off limits at first, but eventually a negotiable upgrade. If you are draped on the first visit, play polite, but show them you are comfortable with minimal covering. If you continue to allow them to drap you, visit after visit, they'll only assume you're testing their legitimacy and setting-up a trap.

Jim154
04-16-16, 11:56
I'm almost positive that's Katija from CT. In fact, doesn't she have a lower level office in the same building on Shermer? She was always good for a decent Swedish with finish. Roaming was off limits at first, but eventually a negotiable upgrade. If you are draped on the first visit, play polite, but show them you are comfortable with minimal covering. If you continue to allow them to drap you, visit after visit, they'll only assume you're testing their legitimacy and setting-up a trap.Night Owl you are probably right. She did say she worked at 1290 before and that had me figuring I might be in luck. Maybe euro is too nuanced for me at this point being that I don't have a lot of experience. I am determined though which explains my 4 visits. Nice girl and we hit it off with good rapport and lots of talking but I might need to push it a little bit. Hand must be on the table at all times unfortunately so I can't even attempt to roam, which by the way would be awesome being that she has such a nice body. Might be out of my league but I am going back. Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.

Jim154
04-16-16, 12:12
Chances are that if you're Draped during a Massage there won't be any extra play. You should have realized this the first time. Subsequent visits doesn't always lead to extra playing. Especially where Draping is used. Before I see a Massage Therapist I read her reviews and make sure that extra playing is available on the first visit. I don't waste my time and especially money on subsequent visits hoping for extra playing.Ron, I kinda did some poking around on the internet before I visited the first time. Saw an old ad on BP, she did out calls at that time. Figured rightly or wrongly that out calls to hotels there is a good chance she plays a bit. Also saw a review on here that didn't necessarily positively I'd the girl but was fairly certain it was her. Review said she was worth a visit. I think I am just mis playing this myself. Anyway, I am stubborn and determined so I repeated and repeated and probably will a bit more. I put my post out there to try to figure out a better way to approach this without just coming right out with it and asking for he. Might have to do that though. Don't know. Thanks for your reply though.

DMichaels69
04-16-16, 13:19
Time to move on Zoomy if your looking for extras.

4 visits. Nothing. Not even a hint of anything. Draped 100% of the time. Maybe I am a rube and others might do better. I don't know. Nice massage though.

Chances are that if you're Draped during a Massage there won't be any extra play. You should have realized this the first time. Subsequent visits doesn't always lead to extra playing. Especially where Draping is used. Before I see a Massage Therapist I read her reviews and make sure that extra playing is available on the first visit. I don't waste my time and especially money on subsequent visits hoping for extra playing.

Jim154
04-16-16, 15:01
Time to move on Zoomy if your looking for extras.Probably should. I am going in once more and if I can't get results I will stick with the low hanging fruit. I know there is easier out there and who knows, maybe better but I have this thing about sexy euros.

Member #5121
04-16-16, 17:30
Time to move on Zoomy if your looking for extras.When the Euros make up their mind, it's firmly set in stone. Testing their patience will only bring a chilly reception. These are not 3 strikes kind of women. It's all very black and white.

I heard many positive things about Julia at Tat's in Schaumburg. I went in expecting to hit a homerun. For reasons unknown to me, I was literally forced to have my hands and arms against my torso. Another time, when a trusted monger used my name as a reference with Diana in the Loop, she banned me forever. I gave it 6 months and tried following up, thinking time heals old wounds. I received no response.

The Euros who are over the age of 40 grew up in a culture that often punished one wrong move. The younger Euros learned from them and have followed suit.

DMichaels69
04-16-16, 17:37
Yea, I work with enough of them which is why stay away from EMP's.

When the Euros make up their mind, it's firmly set in stone. Testing their patience will only bring a chilly reception. These are not 3 strikes kind of women. It's all very black and white.

I heard many positive things about Julia at Tat's in Schaumburg. I went in expecting to hit a homerun. For reasons unknown to me, I was literally forced to have my hands and arms against my torso. Another time, when a trusted monger used my name as a reference with Diana in the Loop, she banned me forever. I gave it 6 months and tried following up, thinking time heals old wounds. I received no response.

The Euros who are over the age of 40 grew up in a culture that often punished one wrong move. The younger Euros learned from them and have followed suit.

Jim154
04-16-16, 21:52
Yea, I work with enough of them which is why stay away from EMP's.Thinking with the correct head I realize you are right. Between DMichaels and night Owl I think I now realize euros are a trying bunch to deal with. The payoff may seem enticing but this is too much aggravation. Thanks guys for your comments.

Ron M
04-16-16, 22:27
Ron, I kinda did some poking around on the internet before I visited the first time. Saw an old ad on BP, she did out calls at that time. Figured rightly or wrongly that out calls to hotels there is a good chance she plays a bit. Also saw a review on here that didn't necessarily positively I'd the girl but was fairly certain it was her. Review said she was worth a visit. I think I am just mis playing this myself. Anyway, I am stubborn and determined so I repeated and repeated and probably will a bit more. I put my post out there to try to figure out a better way to approach this without just coming right out with it and asking for he. Might have to do that though. Don't know. Thanks for your reply though.You have a better chance of getting extra play with an Indie Therapist. A few have been mentioned here. If you go for the Hot Looking girls assuming extra play is available you'll be disappointed 99 percent of the time. Like I said, subsequent visits don't always mean extra play is available.

Ron M
04-17-16, 00:58
Thinking with the correct head I realize you are right. Between DMichaels and night Owl I think I now realize euros are a trying bunch to deal with. The payoff may seem enticing but this is too much aggravation. Thanks guys for your comments.You just have to know where to look and who to call. The payoff is worth the effort.

Member #5121
04-17-16, 01:30
Thinking with the correct head I realize you are right. Between DMichaels and night Owl I think I now realize euros are a trying bunch to deal with. The payoff may seem enticing but this is too much aggravation. Thanks guys for your comments.If it helps any, the reason I love the Euros is their traditional attitude. Yeah, they can be chilly to strangers. However, they absolutely loved to be romanced, even if it's all pretend. It's actually good for your game when you practice on them. When you have a break through with a Euro, you end up feeling like a king.

Viriato
04-23-16, 16:19
Anyone got any suggestions for some more mature Euro action? I was thinking of trying Diana at the place on Devon, but if anyone else has any suggestions I'm willing to listen.

Truthfu11
04-23-16, 17:12
Anyone got any suggestions for some more mature Euro action? I was thinking of trying Diana at the place on Devon, but if anyone else has any suggestions I'm willing to listen.Victoria at Maria's, Monica from long ago at Accurate is still around. In Schaumburg I believe Leah is still around too.

Bob521
04-23-16, 17:57
I have a Euro friend that I met at a legit place a few years ago and and we started playing around in the legit store. She got worried and asked that we take the games to her house, which we did.

Nice woman, great body. But she won't stop talking. Little Bob has trouble concentrating (as I've admitted here before). And all that talking during our activities is just too much. For that and a few other reasons (like the Chinese girlfriends) I have not been back in six months.

I can't reveal her name, at her request. Bob.

If it helps any, the reason I love the Euros is their traditional attitude. Yeah, they can be chilly to strangers. However, they absolutely loved to be romanced, even if it's all pretend. It's actually good for your game when you practice on them. When you have a break through with a Euro, you end up feeling like a king.

Ron M
04-23-16, 21:49
I have a Euro friend that I met at a legit place a few years ago and and we started playing around in the legit store. She got worried and asked that we take the games to her house, which we did.

Nice woman, great body. But she won't stop talking. Little Bob has trouble concentrating (as I've admitted here before). And all that talking during our activities is just too much. For that and a few other reasons (like the Chinese girlfriends) I have not been back in six months.

I can't reveal her name, at her request. Bob.I have a Euro Therapist just like that. She talks during the massage. I don't mind it at all. I think it's great. Every time I see her I get to know a little more about her. When it's time for Extra Play she stops talking and concentrates on fun.

She's just seeing her trusted regular clients.

I can't reveal her name, at her request. Ron M.

Bob521
04-24-16, 01:38
Mine talks DURING hand release. About random shit. I guess next time I go back I could tell her to be quiet until we finish. Bob.

I have a Euro Therapist just like that. She talks during the massage. I don't mind it at all. I think it's great. Every time I see her I get to know a little more about her. When it's time for Extra Play she stops talking and concentrates on fun.

She's just seeing her trusted regular clients.

I can't reveal her name, at her request. Ron M.

Ron M
04-24-16, 01:41
Mine talks DURING hand release. About random shit. I guess next time I go back I could tell her to be quiet until we finish. Bob.The one I see has her mouth too busy to talk.

DMichaels69
04-24-16, 07:38
I had a Chinese girl do the same thing. She was telling me about all the craft beer she likes and likes to smoke. I told her mr happy was going to sleep so please get back to the task at hand.

Mine talks DURING hand release. About random shit. I guess next time I go back I could tell her to be quiet until we finish. Bob.

Randall519
04-24-16, 11:27
Anyone got any suggestions for some more mature Euro action? I was thinking of trying Diana at the place on Devon, but if anyone else has any suggestions I'm willing to listen.Try Nata at CT. She's a little bigger, but sweet and will let you play with her huge top half.

Ron M
04-24-16, 12:41
It sort of breaks the ice and adds to the experience of the massage. When it's time for extra play the two indie massage therapists (not working together) I know don't talk at all. Well how can they talk? I always get a BJ. A HJ doesn't work for me anymore.

The next time a massage therapist talks during the extra play, you might try talking dirty to her. This may keep her focus and yours on the extra play.

Sam Singer
04-24-16, 15:39
The one I see has her mouth too busy to talk.Ha. Ha. Good one. If she continues to talk while doing that, my line will be 'Hey, do not talk to him, he will develop a big head' , even if the bad joke goes over her head!

BTW, one euro indie massage therapist was a bit talkative initially which was OK since it is boring otherwise when you are face down. But on the flip, she was all business. That combo works fine for me.

Silvio
04-27-16, 07:43
Any FUN therapists at MM. Please PM only. I know the euros are a tough nut to break so PM would be beneficial to us all.

Member #5121
04-30-16, 13:06
Any FUN therapists at MM. Please PM only. I know the euros are a tough nut to break so PM would be beneficial to us all.From what I understand it's DIY at best, so I've avoided giving it a shot.

Wild Rider 80
04-30-16, 15:25
Any FUN therapists at MM. Please PM only. I know the euros are a tough nut to break so PM would be beneficial to us all.There seems to be a new girl there Marsha or something close to that. Her massage is mediocre and if she doesn't improve she better start offering extras. But nothing so far.

Jim154
05-09-16, 16:48
Advertises in CL as European touch. Near willow rd and 94. Find it easily searching for zip 60093. I don't know how to upload the ad so all I can do is give you these clues to finding it yourself. Don't look too hard though. Not worth it. No charisma, personality, talk, humor, or satisfying ending. Totally legit. Not a hint of anything. Good massage but so what. Plenty of places provide good massages. I wanted the massage to end and so did she.

George W. Bush
05-11-16, 23:48
Advertises in CL as European touch. Near willow rd and 94. Find it easily searching for zip 60093. I don't know how to upload the ad so all I can do is give you these clues to finding it yourself. Don't look too hard though. Not worth it. No charisma, personality, talk, humor, or satisfying ending. Totally legit. Not a hint of anything. Good massage but so what. Plenty of places provide good massages. I wanted the massage to end and so did she.Copy and paste the text in the ad in a post here. Click ad, hit ctrl a, ctrl c, then switch to this site and hit ctrl v to paste in a post.

Member #5121
05-14-16, 10:45
I have this one on my to-do list. It seems like a newer EMP style service, located in a rented salon south of Wrigleyville. I can only imagine that 1.0 for a bath is probably followed by plenty of upsell. Only one of the masseuse photos on the website looks legit (it almost looks like the home health aide who used to work at Megi's). The image used on the craigslist ad itself traces back to an arts education profile on Linkedin. As with any massage experience, never feel obligated to stay if it's a total bait-and-switch. I really miss the Euro table shower, offered years ago at long-gone Lisuania's. Despite my skepticism, I may just try it out.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5583342433.html

Truthfu11
05-14-16, 12:35
I have this one on my to-do list. It seems like a newer EMP style service, located in a rented salon south of Wrigleyville. I can only imagine that 1.0 for a bath is probably followed by plenty of upsell. Only one of the masseuse photos on the website looks legit (it almost looks like the home health aide who used to work at Megi's). The image used on the craigslist ad itself traces back to an arts education profile on Linkedin. As with any massage experience, never feel obligated to stay if it's a total bait-and-switch. I really miss the Euro table shower, offered years ago at long-gone Lisuania's. Despite my skepticism, I may just try it out.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5583342433.htmlLet us know how it turns out. May be a good new place.

Ron M
05-15-16, 09:31

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5583342433.htmlI live in Wrigleyville right next to the ballpark. The location of this place is in the middle of "Boystown. " I'm not sure if any of you would want to take a chance of going here. You may be meeting a Tranny. I'm going to ride my motorcyclle to check out the store front.

DMichaels69
05-15-16, 12:46
Ron, sounds like your close to do some recon. LOL.

I live in Wrigleyville right next to the ballpark. The location of this place is in the middle of "Boystown. " I'm not sure if any of you would want to take a chance of going here. You may be meeting a Tranny. I'm going to ride my motorcyclle to check out the store front.

Chitownbjg
05-15-16, 20:40
I live in Wrigleyville right next to the ballpark. The location of this place is in the middle of "Boystown. " I'm not sure if any of you would want to take a chance of going here. You may be meeting a Tranny. I'm going to ride my motorcyclle to check out the store front.Boystown ends at Belmont. This is located just north of Diversey, and not at all in boystown. Not sure of the service, but they shouldn't be HIDING anything, if you know what I mean.

Ron M
05-15-16, 21:01
Ron, sounds like your close to do some recon. LOL.Nc.

Rode over there before the Cubs Game. Address is on the corner of Surf street and Broadway street. The entrance is for the parking garage next door. The front sign says Salon By JC or something like that. No sign for the Turkish Bath House. If anyone decides to try this place, good luck. I'm not going. I have enough playmates willing to play in the shower.

Dwd1982
05-16-16, 00:45
Nc.

Rode over there before the Cubs Game. Address is on the corner of Surf street and Broadway street. The entrance is for the parking garage next door. The front sign says Salon By JC or something like that. No sign for the Turkish Bath House. If anyone decides to try this place, good luck. I'm not going. I have enough playmates willing to play in the shower.Guys,

I find amazing that a bunch of seniors failed the simplest task of googling a place to find out more!

Found this when I googled "masaj now".

http://salonsbyjc.com/chicago-broadway-at-surf/directory/service/massage-therapist/

All therapists are African American and not European. Google their names to see their pics.

Always remember, Google is your best friend.

Mic drop!