PDA

View Full Version : EMP (European Massage Parlor) Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15

Seraph2
07-09-19, 17:54
Sigh, now that it is on here it is true for sure. Bah. Nothing is a forever thing in Euro land sadly. I will never again hear from her, that I am a bad boy, LOL.We are all bad boys indeed.

WalkBob
07-24-19, 12:14
Saw Linda in Northbrook. Cute girl. Took the hour long massage for. 8 which was light / sensual touch. Flipped for a really nice HE for another. 4.

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1360097

Anyone else have experience with her?

Pscones
07-24-19, 13:42
Saw Linda in Northbrook. Cute girl. Took the hour long massage for. 8 which was light / sensual touch. Flipped for a really nice HE for another. 4.

Anyone else have experience with her?Was topless / touching on top permitted?

Walker333
07-25-19, 09:00

Anyone else have experience with her?A lot of Euro enthusiasts here have met her. RTFF, the closer you get to her, more disappointed you will become.

ReadyForRub
07-25-19, 13:41
A lot of Euro enthusiasts here have met her. RTFF, the closer you get to her, more disappointed you will become.The more disinterested you will learn she is. It's all about the most money in the shortest period of time.

FruitNinja
07-25-19, 14:46

Anyone else have experience with her?Or you didn't post the link correctly.

ItsHowdyDoody
07-28-19, 12:30
A lot of Euro enthusiasts here have met her. RTFF, the closer you get to her, more disappointed you will become.Eh ya, nothing special. Older a bit than she appears in pics as well.

Has anyone hit up Yankee stadium Marias lately? Pretty stale goings on Euro land, and a few decent options seemingly retired from business overall.

GentleBen1
07-29-19, 05:13
Eh ya, nothing special. Older a bit than she appears in pics as well.

Has anyone hit up Yankee stadium Marias lately? Pretty stale goings on Euro land, and a few decent options seemingly retired from business overall.Inga from CT in Northbrook was working there 3 days a week recently, Preferred 1/2 sessions. Went by irina.

Riina
08-06-19, 15:04
Thank you for the leading sources. The booker at 530 lies and has me sit there for over an hour something. 262 has no relation to 530?Different bookers that use to be friends, but I hear no longer.

TR5321
08-09-19, 07:45
I visited CT this week. I saw a new person "Mia". She gave he a great massage. If you like a legit deep tissue massage, she will be the person. She does not offer any extras. (With the recent shutdowns all over, I do not blame her). I will repeat for a good massage.

ZzTopSterZz
08-10-19, 15:01
I visited CT this week. I saw a new person "Mia". She gave he a great massage. If you like a legit deep tissue massage, she will be the person. She does not offer any extras. (With the recent shutdowns all over, I do not blame her). I will repeat for a good massage.Thanks for Tofft. Age and appearance? Are you saying not even standard finish or just nothing beyond HJ?

Seraph2
08-11-19, 02:21
Thanks for Tofft. Age and appearance? Are you saying not even standard finish or just nothing beyond HJ?Tried her 3 x. All came home empty handed. Totally legit. She is OK at best. Booker claims she is 29. I think she is more along the lines of mid 30's. Short. Nothing to be had.

Walker333
08-26-19, 13:45
Went to Maria's in Skokie. It appears that the place is going down. Dust and filth were everywhere. The toilet was scary. The towels on the table seems to be unchanged since Christmas. For 70 per hour I would expect to have at least some basic hygienic environment. I hope that someone who is in charge will read it.

Agneska, about 40 (year old Slightly overweight, with sticking out belly, was the mt. I've been to that place many times, she saw me before going in and out, but had never had a chance to provide any services. Upon coming to the room she collected 70 house fee then proceeded to massage. Actually there was no massage, instead it was just some sporadic spread of tons of oil on my back and legs. It lasted about 15 minutes, then without any prior teasing she suggested to turn over and demanded 120 for L1 upfront. I obviously refused, then she continued to spread gallons of oil on my front and in about 10 minutes reduced her demand to 60, still upfront. I agreed, she did the job fully dressed. After the finish she immediately stopped, handed to me some paper towel and left the room. I was shorted approximately 20 minutes, she didn't even bother to wipe oil from my body. As a result my dress shirt was ruined, I discovered some traces of oil even on the back side of my tie.

It was probably one of worst services that I've seen in last 20 years.

Walker333
08-29-19, 13:26
Just saw her a few days ago. Immediately upon entering the room she offered L1 and demanded 200 for full nude or 150 dressed up. I declined and was ready to leave, but she reluctantly reduced to 100 fully clothed, pointing that she was in a good mood, but the next time it definitely will not happen for so low. In 20 min the whole thing was over.

I'm done with this place. The whole setup looks, smells and feels like shit. The talent, suffering from GPS, consists of money hangry, lazy bitches.

Datsurman
08-31-19, 08:56
Please do not tip when the MT doesn't include at least L1 with massage.

I visited CT this week. I saw a new person "Mia". She gave he a great massage. If you like a legit deep tissue massage, she will be the person. She does not offer any extras. (With the recent shutdowns all over, I do not blame her). I will repeat for a good massage.

Roy
09-01-19, 13:38
HI, I live the Madison area of Wisconsin and used to frequent the shops in Belvidere and Rockford. Well as you know they have been shut down, so looking into the EMPs in the Chicago area. I get to Chicago quite often and did visit GH in Schaumburg a few years ago. Natalie was great. Last week I stopped in at Norwood on Milwaukee avenue and had a session with Nancy. Friendly girl nice session with HE. I pretty much have a list of the places such as CT, Marias, Solar. Haven't tired those yet and will report when I do. The one I am having trouble locating any phone number for is Chicago Therapeutic Massage on Montrose; can anyone help me out? Thanks.

The only non AMP left in Madison is The Geisha House. It's OK been there for years. A little expensive and the quality of girls does vary quite a lot. There are reports in the Wisconsin / Madison section.

CGuy2
09-01-19, 21:52
Went to Maria's in Skokie. It appears that the place is going down. Dust and filth were everywhere. The toilet was scary. The towels on the table seems to be unchanged since Christmas. For 70 per hour I would expect to have at least some basic hygienic environment. I hope that someone who is in charge will read it.

Agneska, about 40 (year old Slightly overweight, with sticking out belly, was the mt. I've been to that place many times, she saw me before going in and out, but had never had a chance to provide any services. Upon coming to the room she collected 70 house fee then proceeded to massage. Actually there was no massage, instead it was just some sporadic spread of tons of oil on my back and legs. It lasted about 15 minutes, then without any prior teasing she suggested to turn over and demanded 120 for L1 upfront. I obviously refused, then she continued to spread gallons of oil on my front and in about 10 minutes reduced her demand to 60, still upfront. I agreed, she did the job fully dressed. After the finish she immediately stopped, handed to me some paper towel and left the room. I was shorted approximately 20 minutes, she didn't even bother to wipe oil from my body. As a result my dress shirt was ruined, I discovered some traces of oil even on the back side of my tie.

It was probably one of worst services that I've seen in last 20 years.Thank you, based on your report you saved me a frustrating experience and a laundry bill.

ZzTopSterZz
09-02-19, 07:47
HI, I live the Madison area of Wisconsin and used to frequent the shops in Belvidere and Rockford. Well as you know they have been shut down, so looking into the EMPs in the Chicago area. I get to Chicago quite often and did visit GH in Schaumburg a few years ago. Natalie was great. Last week I stopped in at Norwood on Milwaukee avenue and had a session with Nancy. Friendly girl nice session with HE. I pretty much have a list of the places such as CT, Marias, Solar. Haven't tired those yet and will report when I do. The one I am having trouble locating any phone number for is Chicago Therapeutic Massage on Montrose; can anyone help me out? Thanks.

The only non AMP left in Madison is The Geisha House. It's OK been there for years. A little expensive and the quality of girls does vary quite a lot. There are reports in the Wisconsin / Madison section.Chicago Therapeutic on Montrose (773)*905-9688. Not much on them here. Reviews on another site suck. I've never been. Euro scene is largely in Northbrook and has gone downhill recently with older staff at CT and Maria and serious GPS problems you'll see just below. CT only has older heavy Polish ladies right now except for Inga who wants way too much $$. Same BS at Maria's which was my go-to for a couple years. Solar & Quality is fine but expensive 100 for nude L1. More fun can be had at Tat's and Lovely Touch (basya) but you may not get much of a massage. RTTF for other options in Schaumburg and Arlington heights.

Roy
09-02-19, 11:39
Chicago Therapeutic on Montrose (773)*905-9688. Not much on them here. Reviews on another site suck. I've never been. Euro scene is largely in Northbrook and has gone downhill recently with older staff at CT and Maria and serious GPS problems you'll see just below. CT only has older heavy Polish ladies right now except for Inga who wants way too much $$. Same BS at Maria's which was my go-to for a couple years. Solar & Quality is fine but expensive 100 for nude L1. More fun can be had at Tat's and Lovely Touch (basya) but you may not get much of a massage. RTTF for other options in Schaumburg and Arlington heights.Thanks for the info.

I get down to Chicago every couple weeks and Looking forward to trying some of these. I have been doing a lot of research on the forum and that's why I love this website. There just was not much on here about Chicago Therapeutic.

CubsFan123
09-02-19, 12:25
Thanks for the info.

I get down to Chicago every couple weeks and Looking forward to trying some of these. I have been doing a lot of research on the forum and that's why I love this website. There just was not much on here about Chicago Therapeutic.Every time I've been to CTM this past year its been the same woman there. Forgot her name, but above average massage and standard L1. Nothing special, but always consistent.

ItsHowdyDoody
09-03-19, 08:32
Every time I've been to CTM this past year its been the same woman there. Forgot her name, but above average massage and standard L1. Nothing special, but always consistent.That would be Iowana (ivana).

As usual tho, RTFF as many of these have been covered as much as they can with the slow things going on Euro land. I believe CTM has a new provider but other than Ivana they don't stick around very long usually.

Big Waffle
09-03-19, 13:14
The more disinterested you will learn she is. It's all about the most money in the shortest period of time.Yup. It only takes a couple visits before you can see that her attitude is really bleak. If you're not in a rational mood (and we've all been there) she will rob you blind. But she's also kind of variable on her rates. If you firmly tell her "This is what I want, this is what I'll give you, and nothing more. If that doesn't work then I'll go to other providers", she might fold. But it's such a buzzkill to have that kind of interaction with someone. That's why I don't see her. She's not terrible looking though, and she has decent technique with her hands. I would guess she's in her 50's. Her body is super bony though. It's not soft at all. She should quit smoking and eat more healthy fats or something.

I will say that I really like the massage table where she works. Very comfortable. But yeah stay rational guys. Do not overpay. Every time you overpay it encourages them to raise rates.

Riina
09-04-19, 12:00
I believe CTM has a new provider but other than Ivana they don't stick around very long usually.There was a hot Ukrainian working there almost two years ago. Sweet petite thing with a nice personality. Anybody know where she went?

WalkBob
09-05-19, 10:38
Was topless / touching on top permitted?I did not get there as I was rubbing her ass so don't know.

WalkBob
09-05-19, 10:41
A lot of Euro enthusiasts here have met her. RTFF, the closer you get to her, more disappointed you will become.Sounds like no reason to make a repeat trip then.

Big Waffle
09-05-19, 13:37
Inga at Creative wasn't available so I took a shot with Basya. She's a middle aged Polish lady but she stays in pretty good shape and her skin looks much younger than her age. Not much of a massage just with some light rubbing. She will cover your ass with a small towel to maintain appearances but didn't bother when I removed it after a few minutes of getting to know you discussion. I rubbed her legs a little to get her vibe and she was cool with my roaming. After the flip she did some leg and chest massage, again very light, before moving to the finish. No negotiation and no hassle so that's a huge plus. Good technique on the finish although I would have liked more teasing and suspense. She allowed plenty of roaming (breasts out while my hands explored her ass and crotch otc) so I get the feeling more is available with Basya. Might return and try for BJ. Might also try Marta next door. I asked about 4 hand and Basya said that's available but for double the house fee. No thanks. I'll pay double tips but not double house unless there's something really special like some girl-on-girl play.I wouldn't call her middle-aged, I would guess she's in her 60's. She got the job done but I wouldn't repeat. My experience was just kind of flat. Flat personality, flat technique, flat looks.

HonkyDonkyMan
09-05-19, 18:13
Stopped in Tat's in Northbrook today. They still are probably the best Euro experience you can find in the area. Shorted on time, but its a massage, that's not a big deal, very sensual, no talk of money, and got everything I needed. Really, I wouldn't go anywhere else at this point.

Walker333
09-06-19, 08:39
Stopped in Tat's in Northbrook today. They still are probably the best Euro experience you can find in the area. Shorted on time, but its a massage, that's not a big deal, very sensual, no talk of money, and got everything I needed. Really, I wouldn't go anywhere else at this point.Yes, the place is solid, although, depending on a MT YMMV. So, whom did you see?

GoldenGreek
09-06-19, 10:08
Stopped in Tat's in Northbrook today. They still are probably the best Euro experience you can find in the area. Shorted on time, but its a massage, that's not a big deal, very sensual, no talk of money, and got everything I needed. Really, I wouldn't go anywhere else at this point.What extras are available?

HJ? BJ? FS?

ReadyForRub
09-06-19, 15:57
What extras are available?

HJ? BJ? FS?Anyone know where Bozema went?

GoHomeSmiling
09-16-19, 14:50
Thinking of switching up and checking out one of NBrook spots. I'm thinking either Loving or Tat. Quick question, I see tat is listed in another burb, not NBRook. I see a review on another site that says they have another spot in a brook but can't find any intel. Is there another spot in NBRook? Apologies but I have RTFF and can't find anything other than what google says. Thanks.

GoHomeSmiling
09-18-19, 13:49
Thinking of switching up and checking out one of NBrook spots. I'm thinking either Loving or Tat. Quick question, I see tat is listed in another burb, not NBRook. I see a review on another site that says they have another spot in a brook but can't find any intel. Is there another spot in NBRook? Apologies but I have RTFF and can't find anything other than what google says. Thanks.Sorted and retracted. Thanks.

Dbiz01
09-21-19, 10:46
This info might already have been disseminated. If not, be aware of what's happening in Northbrook.

https://patch.com/illinois/northbrook/owner-northbrook-massage-parlor-accused-pimping-employees

FruitNinja
09-21-19, 15:17
This info might already have been disseminated. If not, be aware of what's happening in Northbrook.

https://patch.com/illinois/northbrook/owner-northbrook-massage-parlor-accused-pimping-employeesThey waste their time on this shit. That money could be used in other areas. Areas that that need it.

Dr Manhattan
09-23-19, 15:26

https://patch.com/illinois/northbrook/owner-northbrook-massage-parlor-accused-pimping-employeesI bet the offending masseuse sold her out by simply playing the victim. Pointing the finger of blame sounds like the way to way to go, when needing to avoid a solicitation charge.

Biggest mistake was hiring spa employees from outside the Euro community. After all this time of quietly being in business and harming nobody? Something really fishy about that. How long were the AA and Asian women on staff? Not to make anyone paranoid, but if it's a short enough time period, could they have been a plant?

Part of the reason I like the EMPs in the first place, is that they stick together. She should’ve kept things close knit.

ItsHowdyDoody
09-26-19, 19:03
I bet the offending masseuse sold her out by simply playing the victim. Pointing the finger of blame sounds like the way to way to go, when needing to avoid a solicitation charge.

Biggest mistake was hiring spa employees from outside the Euro community. After all this time of quietly being in business and harming nobody? Something really fishy about that. How long were the AA and Asian women on staff? Not to make anyone paranoid, but if it's a short enough time period, could they have been a plant?

Part of the reason I like the EMPs in the first place, is that they stick together. She shouldve kept things close knit.Crazy stuff. I think you are right, she went down because he's trusted outside her inner circle of Euros who generally watch out for everyone. Going to guess this was dirty Mexican Vanessa who caved based on age. No reason for this to happen. Don't know what this means for other NB places.

Lakecoguy
09-28-19, 10:13
I bet the offending masseuse sold her out by simply playing the victim. Pointing the finger of blame sounds like the way to way to go, when needing to avoid a solicitation charge.

Part of the reason I like the EMPs in the first place, is that they stick together. She shouldve kept things close knit.The story I was told was the (charged women) that was running the location has a license and operated the location by herself prior events.

After she got pregnant she hired the other women to work in the office.

She was not involve with the "happenings" in the office. One of the girls the police caught was given immunity if she flipped on the owner.

The girl ratted out the owner and was given a free pass.

This is word on the street I was told.

Illegal Rabbit
09-29-19, 15:00
I was planning on visiting the area in a few weeks, can anyone tell me the name of the place so I can avoid it?

Jl104
09-30-19, 02:08
I was planning on visiting the area in a few weeks, can anyone tell me the name of the place so I can avoid it?I believe its solar?

Kellster
09-30-19, 09:54
The story I was told was the (charged women) that was running the location has a license and operated the location by herself prior events.

After she got pregnant she hired the other women to work in the office.

She was not involve with the "happenings" in the office. One of the girls the police caught was given immunity if she flipped on the owner.

The girl ratted out the owner and was given a free pass.

This is word on the street I was told.The police should have instead arrested those EMP's for robbery for the prices they charge. Their rate increases are beyond ridiculous for the lousy quality massage many of them offer. I stopped going to them because their greed was just unreal! Even the ones that did a decent job raised their rates too high.

Walker333
10-01-19, 17:55
The police should have instead arrested those EMP's for robbery for the prices they charge. Their rate increases are beyond ridiculous for the lousy quality massage many of them offer. I stopped going to them because their greed was just unreal! Even the ones that did a decent job raised their rates too high.The way they demand money at Maria's in Skokie falls under extortion. Stay away!

TJGeek
10-01-19, 18:02
I was planning on visiting the area in a few weeks, can anyone tell me the name of the place so I can avoid it?I suggest avoiding all of them in Northbrook. There are a few in one building so if one got busted, I suspect the rest are being watched.

Dbiz01
10-01-19, 22:08
The way they demand money at Maria's in Skokie falls under extortion. Stay away!While this section is labeled for EMPs only, I'd be remiss for not mentioning the same robbery tactics are employed by the Latina spas as well.

ApplePiePussy
10-02-19, 14:28
While this section is labeled for EMPs only, I'd be remiss for not mentioning the same robbery tactics are employed by the Latina spas as well.The same robbery tactics are employed by just about all of Chicago right now. Prices are skyrocketing because demand hasn't changed and supply has dwindled due to all the busts. We are the capital of the 300 dollar handjob.

Viriato
10-03-19, 00:26

Part of the reason I like the EMPs in the first place, is that they stick together. She shouldve kept things close knit.One of the nice things about the EE providers is that uncle LEO generally doesn't speak or understand their language. And even when they do, they don't speak it like a native, let alone live the culture. There are rules to these things. The Russians are good providers. Ukrainians, Polish and Lithuanians too. An outsider will stick out like a sore thumb. Don't talk to an outsider, don't trust them. That's how all of these providers keep going down. When its all Euro girls they stick together.

I suggest avoiding all of them in Northbrook. There are a few in one building so if one got busted, I suspect the rest are being watched.Agreed. When in doubt, play it safe. Just keep your head down and do your mongering somewhere else. Right now Northbrook isn't safe for us, but if we wait we can weather this storm.

The same robbery tactics are employed by just about all of Chicago right now. Prices are skyrocketing because demand hasn't changed and supply has dwindled due to all the busts. We are the capital of the 300 dollar handjob.Something bad must be going down right now. LEO cracked down on the lingerie shops in Rockford recently too and for now we can assume Northbrook is lost to us for the time being. Its clear SOMEONE has a bug up their ass, and we have no idea how far its going to go. My guess is its something political. For right now I'd suggest doing your mongering elsewhere unless you have a regular provider or some sort of inside intel. There are plenty of safer places for the time being, just be careful and keep your eyes and ears open. I suspect things will calm down given time. They always do.

Ttoned40
10-10-19, 16:17
I was planning on visiting the area in a few weeks, can anyone tell me the name of the place so I can avoid it?Its the building next to 7 /11 on shermer.

Big Waffle
10-17-19, 16:35
Sorry to hear of the recent bust in Northbrook. It's a shame to see the government wasting resources in this way. These ladies aren't hurting anyone. In the overwhelming majority of cases, they willingly provide a valuable, consensual service, which is perfectly legal in many well-functioning societies around the world, and which is perennial to humanity.

Additionally, in many cases when these busts occur, the authorities just end up taking away the only source of decent income that these women have, and reinforcing the perception many of them rightly have, which is that the authorities are not their allies. An undesirable consequence of this is that in the rare cases where the women are actually coerced, they do not feel comfortable going to the authorities for help. The solution? Bring this industry out of the darkness and into the light of the legal free market.

Maybe in the future, America will trend toward a more rational and liberal view about these issues. But as it is, we're living in a society that retains some archaic Puritan taboos, and you have to be a little careful here. As someone who has spent a lot of my life in Europe, I find the American attitude toward a lot of this stuff amusingly bizarre, and detrimental.

I sometimes wonder, do the cops involved with these "vice" departments even really believe in what they're doing? I suspect a lot of them just fall into it, and see it as a stimulating way to make a living (there's no doubt that it's fun to go undercover and feel like a spy on a righteous mission. It's definitely more fun than say, tax law, for most people). But I doubt they can give anything beyond a superficial rationale for what they're doing. Undoubtedly, many of them have something of a "white knight" attitude where they think they're saving women from a miserable and debauched life. But of course in reality, as you guys know, the majority of these women voluntarily choose this lifestyle, and some of them positively enjoy it as a way to make a living. I mean, if you're an uneducated woman and you have a liberal view of sexuality, it probably beats flipping burgers or working in retail for minimum wage, right?

Think of how the attitude toward marijuana has changed in a matter of what, a few decades? It was unironically considered by many to be the Devil's lettuce. A way for dark and evil forces to enter or influence a person (reefer madness!). However today, even to most conservative-minded people, that way of thinking seems so absurd and outmoded, and local governments are eagerly fighting for the spoils of marijuana revenue! Now it's rapidly becoming just another mundane part of regular life in America, no different than our society's relationship with alcohol.

Think of all the "vice" cops of a past age who fought against marijuana. What was the point? It's increasingly clear now that there was none. It was just a taboo enforced at the point of a gun, a massive waste of resources, and not a hill worth fighting for. Those in authority today in America should reflect on that case, and whether there are any other hills (cough prostitution cough) not worth fighting for.

If we take a more rational view of these issues, then those groups who have historically been adversaries can actually be allies, and then we can successfully combat those who we all acknowledge are the true enemy, namely those people who coerce and abuse women. I know I'm largely preaching to the choir with this, but maybe there are some lurkers here for which this will be a fresh argument to their ears.

DomCorazon
10-17-19, 22:08
Is this new Allure in and outcall just the girl in the picture on the horse?

ManTooth
10-19-19, 07:19
Sorry to hear of the recent bust in Northbrook. It's a shame to see the government wasting resources in this way. These ladies aren't hurting anyone. In the overwhelming majority of cases, they willingly provide a valuable, consensual service, which is perfectly legal in many well-functioning societies around the world, and which is perennial to humanity.

Additionally, in many cases when these busts occur, the authorities just end up taking away the only source of decent income that these women have, and reinforcing the perception many of them rightly have, which is that the authorities are not their allies. An undesirable consequence of this is that in the rare cases where the women are actually coerced, they do not feel comfortable going to the authorities for help. The solution? Bring this industry out of the darkness and into the light of the legal free market.

Maybe in the future, America will trend toward a more rational and liberal view about these issues. But as it is, we're living in a society that retains some archaic Puritan taboos, and you have to be a little careful here. As someone who has spent a lot of my life in Europe, I find the American attitude toward a lot of this stuff amusingly bizarre, and detrimental.

I sometimes wonder, do the cops involved with these "vice" departments even really believe in what they're doing? I suspect a lot of them just fall into it, and see it as a stimulating way to make a living (there's no doubt that it's fun to go undercover and feel like a spy on a righteous mission. It's definitely more fun than say, tax law, for most people). But I doubt they can give anything beyond a superficial rationale for what they're doing. Undoubtedly, many of them have something of a "white knight" attitude where they think they're saving women from a miserable and debauched life. But of course in reality, as you guys know, the majority of these women voluntarily choose this lifestyle, and some of them positively enjoy it as a way to make a living. I mean, if you're an uneducated woman and you have a liberal view of sexuality, it probably beats flipping burgers or working in retail for minimum wage, right?

Think of how the attitude toward marijuana has changed in a matter of what, a few decades? It was unironically considered by many to be the Devil's lettuce. A way for dark and evil forces to enter or influence a person (reefer madness!). However today, even to most conservative-minded people, that way of thinking seems so absurd and outmoded, and local governments are eagerly fighting for the spoils of marijuana revenue! Now it's rapidly becoming just another mundane part of regular life in America, no different than our society's relationship with alcohol.

Think of all the "vice" cops of a past age who fought against marijuana. What was the point? It's increasingly clear now that there was none. It was just a taboo enforced at the point of a gun, a massive waste of resources, and not a hill worth fighting for. Those in authority today in America should reflect on that case, and whether there are any other hills (cough prostitution cough) not worth fighting for.

If we take a more rational view of these issues, then those groups who have historically been adversaries can actually be allies, and then we can successfully combat those who we all acknowledge are the true enemy, namely those people who coerce and abuse women. I know I'm largely preaching to the choir with this, but maybe there are some lurkers here for which this will be a fresh argument to their ears.Once in NWI there was a massage parlor that was offering "extras". After an investigation of said establishment that lasted for 3 months it was finally raided and shut down. A three month investigation? That my friends is a vast misallocation of resources.

JolieThornDog
10-19-19, 13:48
Once in NWI there was a massage parlor that was offering "extras". After an investigation of said establishment that lasted for 3 months it was finally raided and shut down. A three month investigation? That my friends is a vast misallocation of resources.The investigators and their friends HAD to have their fun before shutting it down.

ReadyForRub
10-19-19, 15:47
Once in NWI there was a massage parlor that was offering "extras". After an investigation of said establishment that lasted for 3 months it was finally raided and shut down. A three month investigation? That my friends is a vast misallocation of resources.As horny as they must have been, it's good they weren't around any elementary schools.

Dr Manhattan
10-28-19, 14:39
Is this new Allure in and outcall just the girl in the picture on the horse?If you google image search the horse photo, it traces back to a Russian social media profile of a blond 51 year old who goes by Bozhena. I believe that's also the name of the older blond who works in the lower basement on Shermer. I haven't seen her, but it seems to add up. Looks like she also works out of an office in Schaumburg, on Higgins.

For what it's worth, the NB raid was all due to a "neighbor complaint." Somebody on Shermer either didn't like their competitor, or LEO "befriended" a business in a neighboring office to enable the bust. Apparently, the therapist in question was friendly with the other body workers in the complex, so the later seems more likely.

Sully1234
10-29-19, 17:15
Has anyone been to Maria's? I hear that she has a new 22 year massage therapist.

Walker333
10-30-19, 16:02
Has anyone been to Maria's? I hear that she has a new 22 year massage therapist.Don't waste your time and money. It's a filthy rip off. RTFF.

Dr Manhattan
10-30-19, 16:45
Don't waste your time and money. It's a filthy rip off. RTFF.Maria's was once run by a Euro manager named Margaret, who passed from a heart attack a few years ago. Her friend Vicky ran, or still runs, CT. It's possible she eventually took control of Maria's as well. If so, she’s running both places into the ground. Its a shame, since she’s nothing but kind and accommodating over the phone.

What happened to Alina, who was always an old reliable at both locations? I was going to Maria's over 15 years ago. It was a no-frills operation even then, albeit with nice talent.

ConfuciusMan
10-30-19, 17:43
Maria's was once run by a Euro manager named Margaret, who passed from a heart attack a few years ago. Her friend Vicky ran, or still runs, CT. It's possible she eventually took control of Maria's as well. If so, shes running both places into the ground. Its a shame, since shes nothing but kind and accommodating over the phone.

What happened to Alina, who was always an old reliable at both locations? I was going to Maria's over 15 years ago. It was a no-frills operation even then, albeit with nice talent.I wonder if Julia is still working their. I had a lot of fun with her before. She had a real nice personality. Their was an extensive menu after a few visits.

ChgoGuySouth
11-15-19, 01:44
Looking for Alisija. She worked at 1290 in NB. Mature, tall short haired brunette. If anyone knows where she went please pm me. Thank you.

ZzTopSterZz
11-15-19, 14:09
Anything to report on Heavenly on Waukegan in Morton Grove? I've had a very good therapeutic massage there from an attractive therapist and wonder if more is available. I didn't press the issue in my session. Pm me if you prefer to stay UTR. Thanks, ZZ.

Truthfu11
11-15-19, 15:58
I wonder if Julia is still working their. I had a lot of fun with her before. She had a real nice personality. Their was an extensive menu after a few visits.Julia hasn't been there in about a year. Last I was there is was Olga and Maria (I think). Anna was there but haven't heard about her in awhile.

Datsurman
11-15-19, 18:01
I have a friend who knows a guy that was in an bad accident that left him suffering chronic stiffness in his back. This guy was told that any physical therapy that would help his condition would be covered. This guy also suffers. As do most of us. From chronic stiffness in his front. Being the resourceful guy that this guy is, he would like to find a therapist that can take care of both problems in the same visit. The therapist has to be licensed. Obviously, nobody is going to reimburse charges from"happy endings massage parlor" around the corner. PM me recommendations and I will pass them along!

Gooch
11-16-19, 00:50
There are great massage therapists out there that can also take care of a stiff front end. Finding one that could process an insurance claim? That, my friend, would be a unicorn.

I have a friend who knows a guy that was in an bad accident that left him suffering chronic stiffness in his back. This guy was told that any physical therapy that would help his condition would be covered. This guy also suffers. As do most of us. From chronic stiffness in his front. Being the resourceful guy that this guy is, he would like to find a therapist that can take care of both problems in the same visit. The therapist has to be licensed. Obviously, nobody is going to reimburse charges from"happy endings massage parlor" around the corner. PM me recommendations and I will pass them along!

StanleyStankas
11-16-19, 06:37
There are great massage therapists out there that can also take care of a stiff front end. Finding one that could process an insurance claim? That, my friend, would be a unicorn.If one finds one and can get it all through medicare then please refer to her as my new best friend!

EdCarbone
11-16-19, 18:06
Anything to report on Heavenly on Waukegan in Morton Grove? I've had a very good therapeutic massage there from an attractive therapist and wonder if more is available. I didn't press the issue in my session. Pm me if you prefer to stay UTR. Thanks, ZZ.Just there a few days ago. Drew Amanda (- young brunette, busty, hot, not too smart, boyfriend problems, trying to save money for college. Had her talking and laughing. More talk of needing to save money. Thought I hit the jackpot. Not even a hint of extras. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Massage wasn't that great either. Tipped. 1 and not returning.

Pickles13
11-22-19, 15:54
Maria's from 2003-2006 ish was an absolute goldmine. I couldn't tell you how much time and resources I spent there. I had kept track of the different masseuses that helped me out, and I was probably at 7 or 8. Gorgeous, accommodating women. Aleena (or Aleenia) was my favorite, who looked like a gorgeous young version of Rose McGowan (brunette, super cute, was learning English). Vicky was amazing in what she could do too. I had her a number of times and she taught me a couple of things I didn't know felt so good. Everyone was super great with their hands. Haven't been there in a decade.

Dr Manhattan
11-25-19, 13:39
Info has been shared freely in recent years, for Maria's and the various Shermer EMP's. Even still, I rarely see reports about Tat's. They've had the same two north burb locations for quite awhile now, so somebody is keeping them in business. My last visits were with Lianna in NB and Julia near Woodfield. One wasn't my type and the other left me blue balled. They can't be any less worthy for reporting on than CT, 7 H, CTM, or Maria's.

Walker333
11-26-19, 18:06
Maria's from 2003-2006 ish was an absolute goldmine. I couldn't tell you how much time and resources I spent there. I had kept track of the different masseuses that helped me out, and I was probably at 7 or 8. Gorgeous, accommodating women. Aleena (or Aleenia) was my favorite, who looked like a gorgeous young version of Rose McGowan (brunette, super cute, was learning English). Vicky was amazing in what she could do too. I had her a number of times and she taught me a couple of things I didn't know felt so good. Everyone was super great with their hands. Haven't been there in a decade.About 10 years ago there were young, attractive enthusiastic, in / out call, FS providers, mostly Russians. They all are gone long time ago. The place slowly but surly tuned into a filthy rat hole with a bunch of greedy, money hungry, lazy, GPS mts. It's a waste of time and money place.

Truthfu11
11-27-19, 10:19
About 10 years ago there were young, attractive enthusiastic, in / out call, FS providers, mostly Russians. They all are gone long time ago. The place slowly but surly tuned into a filthy rat hole with a bunch of greedy, money hungry, lazy, GPS mts. It's a waste of time and money place.Who's at Marias now? Last time I was there it was Olga, fat, late 30's, would do FS off campus, a really old (late 50's) MT who I never indulged in and a 30's mom that was good looking, in shape, allowed top off and provided a great sensual HJ with whispering encouragement.

Pickles13
11-27-19, 11:34
About 10 years ago there were young, attractive enthusiastic, in / out call, FS providers, mostly Russians. They all are gone long time ago. The place slowly but surly tuned into a filthy rat hole with a bunch of greedy, money hungry, lazy, GPS mts. It's a waste of time and money place.I wonder if this was even a bit after my time. I was not aware of the outcall option or FS.

Pickles13
11-27-19, 11:37
I'd always go on a Saturday morning, and sometimes it would be hard to get an appt. You had to call the service and then the older lady would text the masseuse (the always kept the door locked). Funny, my routine was always to park a few blocks away in the residential neighborhood and then walk down to that corner credit union to use the ATM. If there was a wait, I'd walk across the street to Starbucks or that bagel shop to waste time. Ah the good old days.

HardOn78
11-27-19, 13:32
Who's at Marias now? Last time I was there it was Olga, fat, late 30's, would do FS off campus, a really old (late 50's) MT who I never indulged in and a 30's mom that was good looking, in shape, allowed top off and provided a great sensual HJ with whispering encouragement.Are you referring to Kate. Who use to say " Bad boyyy"?

SideTalker
11-29-19, 13:05
Want something else than the AMPs I've been going to recently. On the latina side would belmont be better than princess latina spa? Any other recommendations? Thanks.

Seraph2
11-29-19, 15:21
Are you referring to Kate. Who use to say " Bad boyyy"?Oh man. I miss Kate. Looking for similar playfulness and touch. Hard to find lately.

Truthfu11
11-29-19, 23:22
Oh man. I miss Kate. Looking for similar playfulness and touch. Hard to find lately.I don; t know if it was Kate. She was Polish, D breasts, very suckable and soft.

Datsurman
11-30-19, 08:36
Always remember that all this bullshit is due to a few really stupid laws that violates basic civil liberty.

The poor quality, the poor service, the scurrying and hiding, the black market trafficking, the health and safety risks, the wasted resources on litigation and enforcement. When the govt makes water illegal, it forces good people to buy their water from "black market Sam's toilet water emporium" instead of buying bottled spring water from the grocery store.

Cops and DAs enforce laws. Good laws result in good law enforcement. Dumb lLaws result in dumb law enforcement.

My P.S. A. For today. Never lose sight of the real reason for all of this. You're welcome.

The place slowly but surly tuned into a filthy rat hole with a bunch of greedy, money hungry, lazy, GPS mts. It's a waste of time and money place.

Seraph2
11-30-19, 10:15
I don; t know if it was Kate. She was Polish, D breasts, very suckable and soft.I was told that Iryna and Agnes was in yesterday. Do you know what that 30 somethings's name was?

Frogger7777
11-30-19, 15:26
Info has been shared freely in recent years, for Maria's and the various Shermer EMP's. Even still, I rarely see reports about Tat's. They've had the same two north burb locations for quite awhile now, so somebody is keeping them in business. My last visits were with Lianna in NB and Julia near Woodfield. One wasn't my type and the other left me blue balled. They can't be any less worthy for reporting on than CT, 7 H, CTM, or Maria's.Whenever I'm in a time crunch I schedule an appointment with Tats in Schaumburg. Euro housewives, not much to look at, but I can usually get FS for 200 total. Good deal. Location kinda sucks, as you have to remain very quiet due to legit businesses all around them. Not my first choice, but always reliable.

ZzTopSterZz
12-01-19, 09:56
Whenever I'm in a time crunch I schedule an appointment with Tats in Schaumburg. Euro housewives, not much to look at, but I can usually get FS for 200 total. Good deal. Location kinda sucks, as you have to remain very quiet due to legit businesses all around them. Not my first choice, but always reliable.Leeza in NB is said to be good although I can't vouch for her personally. Bujana also in NB works at Lovely Hands in the 1920 Shermer building. Not sure if she's still at Tat's as well. 50'ish, crappy feather stroke massage but down for everything short of FS (and probably FS also but I didn't ask).

Me and others gave up on "new Inga" at CT. She also goes by Irina at Maria's. Serious GPS problems after six months in the business. Not sure if our departure brought her down to earth or if she's got enough suckers to keep her happy.

ItsHowdyDoody
12-01-19, 17:47
Leeza in NB is said to be good although I can't vouch for her personally. Bujana also in NB works at Lovely Hands in the 1920 Shermer building. Not sure if she's still at Tat's as well. 50'ish, crappy feather stroke massage but down for everything short of FS (and probably FS also but I didn't ask).

Me and others gave up on "new Inga" at CT. She also goes by Irina at Maria's. Serious GPS problems after six months in the business. Not sure if our departure brought her down to earth or if she's got enough suckers to keep her happy.Irina at first was great. Young and girl next door hot, always had black yoga pants on. Was up for hanging out sometime she even said.

Then clowns started over paying, and the rumor of her going full escort, drove the price up. Lesson? Don't be the guy to over pay and ruin it for all.

Walker333
12-03-19, 09:05
Irina at first was great. Young and girl next door hot, always had black yoga pants on. Was up for hanging out sometime she even said.

Then clowns started over paying, and the rumor of her going full escort, drove the price up. Lesson? Don't be the guy to over pay and ruin it for all.It appeared that she demanded more from those whom she new or recognized, without offering more services. Very seriously GPS and prices higher than her look and services would support.

ConfuciusMan
12-03-19, 16:21
Irina at first was great. Young and girl next door hot, always had black yoga pants on. Was up for hanging out sometime she even said.

Then clowns started over paying, and the rumor of her going full escort, drove the price up. Lesson? Don't be the guy to over pay and ruin it for all.Curious what fellow mongers consider overpaying. What services were you asking for and pricing. 60 for HJ is what I consider fair. Just asking since no one has said what she is asking. Thanks.

ItsHowdyDoody
12-04-19, 09:19
Curious what fellow mongers consider overpaying. What services were you asking for and pricing. 60 for HJ is what I consider fair. Just asking since no one has said what she is asking. Thanks.I don't look at it like "60 is fair" I think it depends on the house fee also. In any event, anything north of that for a he is not acceptable around here, imo. I believe her quotes were getting into the 100's.

Besides, sometimes they deserve a great tip, and sometimes not. Does zero good to anyone or the therapist to over or under tip.

ZzTopSterZz
12-04-19, 10:22
Curious what fellow mongers consider overpaying. What services were you asking for and pricing. 60 for HJ is what I consider fair. Just asking since no one has said what she is asking. Thanks.To each his own. I say standard finish merits a 40 tip and that's often topless even with euro's. I'd go to 60 if the pants come down or if the whole experience is special in some other way like extensive breast play, a real hottie, a long sensual tug, something that delivers more than a quick rub and tug. I'd go to 80 for Russian and 100 is standard for nude BJ with 200 (or less) for full service so I can't imagine ever paying more than 60 for HJ. I think Inga-Irina got some experience with higher end services and then decided to see if she could get the same tip for less service like 100 for a nude tug or 200 for oral. And she's maybe a 7 out of 10. She's cute and young but sometimes has an attitude and definitely not photo shoot material.

Anyone seen her or anyone at Maria's lately?

Sam Spade
12-04-19, 23:51
Curious what fellow mongers consider overpaying. What services were you asking for and pricing. 60 for HJ is what I consider fair. Just asking since no one has said what she is asking. Thanks.I typically go into an AMP, quiet but friendly. Make myself at home, use the washroom before the girl gets to the room, just to show you are experienced, no trouble. I keep up this treatment by gently touching the girls legs, then butt, then crotch, under the panties if her manner of dress allows it. And when I do this I get really nice treatment in return. I'll get that top to come off and the pants to come down, and give the titties a nice tongue bath. Occasionally I'll even get that Russian finish or even a BJ at a place you don't expect it, and L1 only place.

Now I compare this to what I experience 30 years ago as a newbie. I was nervous, so they got nervous, and sometimes I got nothing but a crappy massage. And I'd tip. 3 instead of the. 4 or. 5 I typically do now. And no, I don't always tip that much. If the girl is in a bad mode and doesn't want to be there or make me feel comfortable, never mind the happy part, I feel overly generous and just a little bit stupid to tip her. 1.

My point is you should tip better for better service, but to get the better service you have to give the signs you're an experienced, no trouble monger.

ApplePiePussy
12-05-19, 02:22
It's supply and demand, gentlemen. If she is the only euro in her 20's and is attractive, she can charge whatever she wants and people will pay. Hopefully she brags enough back home and more girls like her come because that's the only way to keep prices in check. As of right now, new talent is very rare and the average age of of Euro EMP providers is around 50.

ZzTopSterZz
12-16-19, 11:25
Had a great therapeutic massage with Tatianna at Heavenly last month and hoped a second visit might add some fun but she no longer works there. Anyone know where she went?

Gooch
12-17-19, 11:26
Bummer. I liked her.

Had a great therapeutic massage with Tatianna at Heavenly last month and hoped a second visit might add some fun but she no longer works there. Anyone know where she went?

ItsHowdyDoody
12-17-19, 17:35
Bummer. I liked her.What did you guys like about her? Was she suggestive at all of anything more? Or just wishful thinking? This place is intriguing, as is a place that is only somewhat reviewed at places called Thee European spa.

You know there are slim pickings when Marias has nobody going, Kat has been busted, CT is recycled old people, CTM isn't 100% Euro anymore, etc.

ZzTopSterZz
12-18-19, 13:32
What did you guys like about her? Was she suggestive at all of anything more? Or just wishful thinking? This place is intriguing, as is a place that is only somewhat reviewed at places called Thee European spa.

You know there are slim pickings when Marias has nobody going, Kat has been busted, CT is recycled old people, CTM isn't 100% Euro anymore, etc.She was attractive, young'ish (maybe 35), good personality, and gave a solid massage. Agree the euro scene has gone to shit. I don't understand. The Russian ruble sucks stones trading for half its past value so some enterprising young ladies would cover over here and make a bundle in $.

HowdyDoody...clean up your inbox so I can send you more info

Walker333
12-18-19, 22:40
What did you guys like about her? Was she suggestive at all of anything more? Or just wishful thinking? This place is intriguing, as is a place that is only somewhat reviewed at places called Thee European spa.

You know there are slim pickings when Marias has nobody going, Kat has been busted, CT is recycled old people, CTM isn't 100% Euro anymore, etc.Her and the place is totally legit, no extras now, never has been and never ever will be.

Seraph2
12-19-19, 23:27
Her and the place is totally legit, no extras now, never has been and never ever will be.If I recall, her and Kate were "close" friends at one time. I have seen pictures of them together. With her friend's recent demise, I'd imagine most of Northbrook will be in line for a while longer.

S2.

Gooch
12-21-19, 09:54
Just did a great massage, and fun personality. As Walker stated, no extras to be had.

You know there are slim pickings when Marias has nobody going, Kat has been busted, CT is recycled old people, CTM isn't 100% Euro anymore, etc.

SammiJoon
12-21-19, 10:10
Leeza in NB is said to be good although I can't vouch for her personally. Bujana also in NB works at Lovely Hands in the 1920 Shermer building. Not sure if she's still at Tat's as well. 50'ish, crappy feather stroke massage but down for everything short of FS (and probably FS also but I didn't ask).

Me and others gave up on "new Inga" at CT. She also goes by Irina at Maria's. Serious GPS problems after six months in the business. Not sure if our departure brought her down to earth or if she's got enough suckers to keep her happy.Agree with everything you said. Bujana looks very average and her 50 s open to BBBJ but the look is very disappointing, massage non existence. Lisa at Tat is OK, does cover FS maybe in her late 40's. Inga was fun and CT and I did not feel she had GPS when she was in CT, but I never tried her in Maria.

Datsurman
12-27-19, 22:46
I know you all prolly get tired of me preaching. But last time I was in Germany. 110 bucks covered 30 minutes of a young 10/10 switching up between porn star quality BBBJ, bls, cfs (any position) until the clock ran out or until you blew your load. It is just sad to read these posts of guys talking about 50 yos giving crappy massages and l1 for 160+ dollars. The whole damn system has to change guys. This shit is just pathetic.

Legalize / decriminalize prostitution. Not later. Now.

I typically go into an AMP, quiet but friendly. Make myself at home, use the washroom before the girl gets to the room, just to show you are experienced, no trouble. I keep up this treatment by gently touching the girls legs, then butt, then crotch, under the panties if her manner of dress allows it. And when I do this I get really nice treatment in return. I'll get that top to come off and the pants to come down, and give the titties a nice tongue bath. Occasionally I'll even get that Russian finish or even a BJ at a place you don't expect it, and L1 only place.

Now I compare this to what I experience 30 years ago as a newbie. I was nervous, so they got nervous, and sometimes I got nothing but a crappy massage. And I'd tip. 3 instead of the. 4 or. 5 I typically do now. And no, I don't always tip that much. If the girl is in a bad mode and doesn't want to be there or make me feel comfortable, never mind the happy part, I feel overly generous and just a little bit stupid to tip her. 1.

My point is you should tip better for better service, but to get the better service you have to give the signs you're an experienced, no trouble monger.

Ron M
12-28-19, 02:31
Legalize / decriminalize prostitution. Not later. Now.Now that recreational Marijuana is legal so should prostitution.

Pilatus65
12-28-19, 20:28
[Deleted by Admin]

Don't make it partisan, this isn't a left v right issue. If you have to make shit blue/red take it to the fight thread.

A2

ChgoGuySouth
01-03-20, 19:30
Is everyone done with EMP's? I have noticed a decline in quality with gps from all ages. Would love to find an older Euro for a regular visit.

Wild Rider 80
01-04-20, 18:00
Did creative in northbrook close? I really miss Nata.

Dr Manhattan
01-04-20, 20:53
Is everyone done with EMP's? I have noticed a decline in quality with gps from all ages. Would love to find an older Euro for a regular visit.Try 7 H on Lake Cook.

HornyMF
01-04-20, 22:03
Try 7 H on Lake Cook.Are L1,L2 or L3 services offered at 7 H. Thanks!

ItsHowdyDoody
01-04-20, 23:50
Is everyone done with EMP's? I have noticed a decline in quality with gps from all ages. Would love to find an older Euro for a regular visit.Everyone isn't done with them but there just are not many out there. Since NB busy it is slow. We are stuck with "who knows someone older " or " good for a thick middle aged broad" types. A few of the emps lately seem to tiptoe into the Latin or Asian market as well, which seems like they didn't learn from the bust in NB.

Dr Manhattan
01-05-20, 03:02
Are L1,L2 or L3 services offered at 7 H. Thanks!L1. Nude roaming, but pricey.

Deezer1
01-15-20, 11:40
I haven't been mongering lately and I do want to start again. I last saw Bujena on shermer but it wasn't as good as she was about 7 years ago so that was a bit of a disappointment. Julia from tats was a great little firecracker with nice natural tatas. I am looking for a MILF type that has a nice pair of tits on her like Vera from 262/ ece from a few years back. Please send me a PM if you don't mind sharing info.

SammiJoon
01-15-20, 19:42
I haven't been mongering lately and I do want to start again. I last saw Bujena on shermer but it wasn't as good as she was about 7 years ago so that was a bit of a disappointment. Julia from tats was a great little firecracker with nice natural tatas. I am looking for a MILF type that has a nice pair of tits on her like Vera from 262/ ece from a few years back. Please send me a PM if you don't mind sharing infoTry Monica from Chicago Therapeutic in Montrose.

Pupsnu
01-15-20, 23:04
Is this the same Monica from years back? Ivanna on Montrose used to be awesome. On a larger side, but great message and L1.

Try Monica from Chicago Therapeutic in Montrose.

ItsHowdyDoody
01-16-20, 10:24
Is this the same Monica from years back? Ivanna on Montrose used to be awesome. On a larger side, but great message and L1.Nobody has really ever given an accurate description of her, would be nice to hear. The booker said she has been there on and off for a few years and doesn't work daily. They also have a newer person who is non Euro.

Wild Rider 80
01-16-20, 11:42
Is creative the place that got busted? If so does anyone have Nata's contact information?

Call Me Slappy
01-16-20, 16:30
She's back, in Shermer basement.

I don't think she's the boss. But, business as usual.

Those of you familiar with her know what to expect.

Sorry, can't remember which ad it was, but under Massage on Bedpage.

ZzTopSterZz
01-16-20, 17:52

Sorry, can't remember which ad it was, but under Massage on Bedpage.This one at Lovely Hands?

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/european-relaxation-massage-in-outcalls/6318504.html

Also intrigued by this one at massage mantra in same building.

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/winter-massage/9582626.html

And this one seems TGTBT. Anyone?

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/european-massage-708-477-1376-nuru/6483080.html

Call Me Slappy
01-16-20, 18:01
This one at Lovely Hands?

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/european-relaxation-massage-in-outcalls/6318504.html

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/european-massage-708-477-1376-nuru/6483080.html

Not with Basha / Basya in the first ad / link, or with the goofy one in the second one. Actually might be a newer service? She works out of the room with the mirrored wall. Now goes by Laura/Lora.

I've texted a number from a similar ad, number I think was 872 area code. Response times to texts were less than impressive. I gave up.

Walker333
01-16-20, 19:51
This one at Lovely Hands?

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/european-massage-708-477-1376-nuru/6483080.htmlI'm skeptical and wouldn't let my imagination to replace common sense.

Seraph2
01-17-20, 10:02

Sorry, can't remember which ad it was, but under Massage on Bedpage.That is good news. She is most likely the youngest from the current bunch possibly. Just wish Kate is back.

Randolph
01-17-20, 12:18
That the little office building has like 3 massage places in the lower level. I don't think any of them do walkins. I have been to two of them on the right side. First one has lana linda from the one that got busted (I can't keep names straight) she is not the boss. There is at least one more that works out of that room. Probably one of those ads leads there.

All the way down the hall is a place with two rooms. Basha or whatever her name is works out of there and there are two massage rooms in there. Never saw anyone else when I've been there.

Both are just fine by me. I always leave happy. I'm in my late 60's so they are all young women to me. Ha ha ha.

HornyMF
01-17-20, 12:50

OK, I was feeling kind of horny and this lady was not to far from where I live. Of course she was not the lady in the pictures. She is in a very nice modern apartment building with lots of free parking. She is a somewhat chubby European lady in her late 20's or 30's. I suck at guessing ages but she was not an old lady or anything like that. You would not be ashamed to be seen with her in public. Very nice, dimly lit massage room with a massage table and soft music playing.

I got naked and laid down on the table facing down and she gave me a very good and thorough massage actually. I have to say I really enjoyed it. She is not much for words but that was OK. She as wearing one of those skin tight body suits that accentuated her large breasts.

On the flip she continued with the very thorough massage. At this point I was not sure there were going to be any extras at all but I start to rub the insides of her legs, she did not mind this. I had told her that I wanted the Nuru massage so she stripped down completely. She oiled herself up a bit and never really did a full body slide but moved her big beautiful breasts up and down on my hard cock. It felt really good. I started to finger her a bit and she did not seem to mind it. She then asked if I wanted a hand job and I said yes and she oiled up her hand and started to go to town standing beside me. At this point I was fingering her both outside and inside and she seemed fairly wet but didn't show any real emotion. She give a really good hand job. Although I had only a 30 minute appointment I was there for probably 45 minutes. No rush at all and I have to believe she is low volume.

I asked her if she did full service and she said it would be 80 more. Based on the lack of passion she showed I don't think it would be to exciting so I will not be back for that. However, if you are looking for a wonderful massage with a very nice lady who gives a happy ending I do not think you will be disappointed.

Walker333
01-17-20, 15:14

OK, I was feeling kind of horny and this lady was not to far from where I live. Of course she was not the lady in the pictures. She is in a very nice modern apartment building with lots of free parking. She is a somewhat chubby European lady in her late 20's or 30's. I suck at guessing ages but she was not an old lady or anything like that. You would not be ashamed to be seen with her in public. Very nice, dimly lit massage room with a massage table and soft music playing.

I got naked and laid down on the table facing down and she gave me a very good and thorough massage actually. I have to say I really enjoyed it. She is not much for words but that was OK. She as wearing one of those skin tight body suits that accentuated her large breasts.

On the flip she continued with the very thorough massage. At this point I was not sure there were going to be any extras at all but I start to rub the insides of her legs, she did not mind this. I had told her that I wanted the Nuru massage so she stripped down completely. She oiled herself up a bit and never really did a full body slide but moved her big beautiful breasts up and down on my hard cock. It felt really good. I started to finger her a bit and she did not seem to mind it. She then asked if I wanted a hand job and I said yes and she oiled up her hand and started to go to town standing beside me. At this point I was fingering her both outside and inside and she seemed fairly wet but didn't show any real emotion. She give a really good hand job. Although I had only a 30 minute appointment I was there for probably 45 minutes. No rush at all and I have to believe she is low volume.

I asked her if she did full service and she said it would be 80 more. Based on the lack of passion she showed I don't think it would be to exciting so I will not be back for that. However, if you are looking for a wonderful massage with a very nice lady who gives a happy ending I do not think you will be disappointed. the lady on the photos is slender, therefore, if someone falls for the appearance, body style etc, it would be a disappointment. However, in any case, (1) was it easy to set up an appointment and (2) what was the damage?

GentleBen1
01-17-20, 17:50
Not with Basha / Basya in the first ad / link, or with the goofy one in the second one. Actually might be a newer service? She works out of the room with the mirrored wall. Now goes by Laura/Lora.

I've texted a number from a similar ad, number I think was 872 area code. Response times to texts were less than impressive. I gave up.Talked to Lana, in suite 8, Lovely Hands massage.

Need to call for appointment.

HornyMF
01-17-20, 18:03
the lady on the photos is slender, therefore, if someone falls for the appearance, body style etc, it would be a disappointment. However, in any case, (1) was it easy to set up an appointment and (2) what was the damage?She definitely failed in appearance vs the pictures. Setup was super easy. Texted her, she replied right away, said she was available and I headed right over. 140 for hhr which was pretty steep but for some strange reason I didn't really feel ripped of since I spent so much time there.

GentleBen1
01-17-20, 21:41
She definitely failed in appearance vs the pictures. Setup was super easy. Texted her, she replied right away, said she was available and I headed right over. 140 for hhr which was pretty steep but for some strange reason I didn't really feel ripped of since I spent so much time there.140 all in, private apartment in Glenview, non rushed, friendly Euro under 30 seems reasonable.

Worth a visit.

Ron M
01-17-20, 22:11

I asked her if she did full service and she said it would be 80 more. Based on the lack of passion she showed I don't think it would be to exciting so I will not be back for that. However, if you are looking for a wonderful massage with a very nice lady who gives a happy ending I do not think you will be disappointed.Sounds like a great first time visit.

However;.

You can't expect or should you to get everything you want on a first time visit. I find that generally after a few visits girls will tend to give out more up to full service.

This is a great example of a first visit.

Lemeduyu
01-18-20, 12:20

Sorry, can't remember which ad it was, but under Massage on Bedpage.Anyone find the ad?

GentleBen1
01-18-20, 15:02
Anyone find the ad?If you are looking for Lana / Linda just text her on her old cell she used on 1935 Shermer and she will give you the contact to set up an appointment.

I haven't been there yet but she told me suite 8 in the basement of the 1290 Shermer building.

Dr Manhattan
01-18-20, 16:15
www.northbrook.amtamembers.com

It's only a HJ, without roaming, and no nudity on her part. Nobody has ever seen those tits, as far as I know. On my first visit, she was very critical of me taking off the towel. As soon as I started to self-serve, her attitude changed. Suddenly, her every massage stroke was deliberate and helped to clear the way for SS. She'd hover her tits over my face from behind my head every so often, but once I was about to explode, she shifted her position safely near my feet. She teases you by talking about her 36 D's, but allows no touching. She also performs the HJ with those thin rubber gloves beauticians use for dye jobs.

CON: It took me 3 total visits to even get that far. She's sharp and probably smarter than the average EMP masseuse. You'll have to work for it (ie, spend a lot of time and money)

PROS: Early-30's and for the most part, nice to look at. The photo below is the only time she ever posted her real face. If you request a deep tissue or firm pressure, she'll actually deliver. She's seems a 'Dom' to me, both sexually and in business matters. I have a feeling she will get off on some level, if you play a little submissive while on the table. If you want to be dominated during a therapeutic session and leave with strictly a standard finish, she is your woman.

Dr Manhattan
01-18-20, 16:41
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-skin-professionals-schaumburg-il-12123#rubmaps.

Did anyone ever frequent this place as well? I used to see these two for sessions. It was only self-serve with OTC roaming. This was years ago and the place is closed now. I'm curious, did anyone ever got any further than SS..?

Walker333
01-19-20, 01:21

It's only a HJ, without roaming, and no nudity on her part. Nobody has ever seen those tits, as far as I know. On my first visit, she was very critical of me taking off the towel. As soon as I started to self-serve, her attitude changed. Suddenly, her every massage stroke was deliberate and helped to clear the way for SS. She'd hover her tits over my face from behind my head every so often, but once I was about to explode, she shifted her position safely near my feet. She teases you by talking about her 36 D's, but allows no touching. She also performs the HJ with those thin rubber gloves beauticians use for dye jobs.

CON: It took me 3 total visits to even get that far. She's sharp and probably smarter than the average EMP masseuse. You'll have to work for it (ie, spend a lot of time and money)

PROS: Early-30's and for the most part, nice to look at. The photo below is the only time she ever posted her real face. If you request a deep tissue or firm pressure, she'll actually deliver. She's seems a 'Dom' to me, both sexually and in business matters. I have a feeling she will get off on some level, if you play a little submissive while on the table. If you want to be dominated during a therapeutic session and leave with strictly a standard finish, she is your woman.You are a persistent, determined man, but she, IMHO, on the others hand, is a fucken, hypocritical bi...ch NOT deserving a penny tip.

Dr Manhattan
01-19-20, 02:41
You are a persistent, determined man, but she, IMHO, on the others hand, is a fucken, hypocritical bi...ch NOT deserving a penny tip.Oh, yeah. She talks of other massage girls, she's very harsh. Seems like the vindictive type, too. What was your experience with her, that you found her hypocritical?

GentleBen1
01-19-20, 09:20
Oh, yeah. She talks of other massage girls, she's very harsh. Seems like the vindictive type, too. What was your experience with her, that you found her hypocritical?Plenty of options at 1290 Shermer. CT talent has taken a hit with the loss of Alina, and greediness of Inga / Irina.

Lana is all about money, my go to is Bujana / Basia at lovely hands (European massage) suite 7.

Getting older and weak feathery massage but up to anything short of FS. Never mentions or looks at the tip when I've seen her.

Call Me Slappy
01-19-20, 11:50

I asked her if she did full service and she said it would be 80 more. Based on the lack of passion she showed I don't think it would be to exciting so I will not be back for that. However, if you are looking for a wonderful massage with a very nice lady who gives a happy ending I do not think you will be disappointed.

Saw this ad

https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/glenview-il-usa/9213355.html

Said her name was Alice. Pics and ad verbiage the same as HornyAF's, so I figured it was the same one. Nope. Same setup, nice newer apartment building with plenty of parking.

A blonde answers the door, apartment is dark AF save for a few small lights here and there. Her body definitely wasn't in the "somewhat chubby, but wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with her" category. Let's just go with "chubby. " And I figured hey, maybe HAF likes them big. I like latinas with big asses, so to each his own.

It wasn't until I laid the donation on the work station and got naked face down on the table and caught her silhouette that I noticed a good 4-5 month baby bump on her. Cue sad trombone sound inside my head. Right then and there I knew she wasn't getting naked. And I really didn't want her to either.

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I noticed she was wearing a maternity top. Cue a fucking chorus of sad trombones inside my head.

Nope, I did not go for the finish. She offered, I said I was in a hurry. It wasn't happening.

I will say the massage was decent, but not worth the time or donation. If you dig preggos, here ya go!

Call Me Slappy
01-19-20, 11:58

PROS: Early-30's and for the most part, nice to look at. The photo below is the only time she ever posted her real face. If you request a deep tissue or firm pressure, she'll actually deliver. She's seems a 'Dom' to me, both sexually and in business matters. I have a feeling she will get off on some level, if you play a little submissive while on the table. If you want to be dominated during a therapeutic session and leave with strictly a standard finish, she is your woman.My one and only experience with her I posted here, but basically she didn't get naked, encouraged SS, and when I insisted she do it, she put on a pair of latex gloves. Big surprise I didn't finish, think I left her a $5 tip, if that.

I immediately hopped on my burner and got right in with Leeza when Tat's had their office there as well, where I definitely didn't leave disappointed.

Scott5256
01-19-20, 17:27
L1. Nude roaming, but pricey.What was the damage?

EdCarbone
01-19-20, 21:17

PROS: Early-30's and for the most part, nice to look at. The photo below is the only time she ever posted her real face. If you request a deep tissue or firm pressure, she'll actually deliver. She's seems a 'Dom' to me, both sexually and in business matters. I have a feeling she will get off on some level, if you play a little submissive while on the table. If you want to be dominated during a therapeutic session and leave with strictly a standard finish, she is your woman.I went to her once a few years ago. Massage was decent. Got the rubber glove handjob, no touching. Never went back to her.

ItsHowdyDoody
01-20-20, 00:06
Oh, yeah. She talks of other massage girls, she's very harsh. Seems like the vindictive type, too. What was your experience with her, that you found her hypocritical?I know we have discussed her before. You are simply not deterred by anything people say bad about her, so something must be to your liking there.

I thought she dressed annoying when I saw her in overalls a few summers ago. Her personality was grating as can be, like she felt she was better than everyone almost. She almost forced me to self serve but I declined and just had a normal massage. She was insistent about it, and I was insistent I could do that at home. She started with the flip as well, which albeit different, just made me aware of how long the session would be. I'm pretty sure l1 would be available if I ever went back, but I won't. Even her ads annoy me with her body shaving garbage. Man, we have slim slim pickings on the Euro front. It honestly is mostly middle aged hags going at the moment. The loss of Kat was pretty darn big.

ItalB97
01-20-20, 01:35
Saw this ad

https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/glenview-il-usa/9213355.html

Said her name was Alice. Pics and ad verbiage the same as HornyAF's, so I figured it was the same one. Nope. Same setup, nice newer apartment building with plenty of parking.

A blonde answers the door, apartment is dark AF save for a few small lights here and there. Her body definitely wasn't in the "somewhat chubby, but wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with her" category. Let's just go with "chubby. " And I figured hey, maybe HAF likes them big. I like latinas with big asses, so to each his own.

It wasn't until I laid the donation on the work station and got naked face down on the table and caught her silhouette that I noticed a good 4-5 month baby bump on her. Cue sad trombone sound inside my head. Right then and there I knew she wasn't getting naked. And I really didn't want her to either.

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I noticed she was wearing a maternity top. Cue a fucking chorus of sad trombones inside my head.

Nope, I did not go for the finish. She offered, I said I was in a hurry. It wasn't happening.

I will say the massage was decent, but not worth the time or donation. If you dig preggos, here ya go!What are her rates? Does she offer FS?

Call Me Slappy
01-20-20, 11:01
What are her rates? Does she offer FS?120/180.

I didn't go for the finish, much less inquire about FS.

Walker333
01-20-20, 11:36
I went to her once a few years ago. Massage was decent. Got the rubber glove handjob, no touching. Never went back to her.At AMPs a Rubber glove normally means more fun would be coming. When I saw HER putting on the glove my initial reaction was that some unexpected surprise will be delivered. Unfortunately I was mistaken, we all know that in her case all surprises are exclusively Unpleasant.

GentleBen1
01-20-20, 19:33
I know we have discussed her before. You are simply not deterred by anything people say bad about her, so something must be to your liking there.

I thought she dressed annoying when I saw her in overalls a few summers ago. Her personality was grating as can be, like she felt she was better than everyone almost. She almost forced me to self serve but I declined and just had a normal massage. She was insistent about it, and I was insistent I could do that at home. She started with the flip as well, which albeit different, just made me aware of how long the session would be. I'm pretty sure l1 would be available if I ever went back, but I won't. Even her ads annoy me with her body shaving garbage. Man, we have slim slim pickings on the Euro front. It honestly is mostly middle aged hags going at the moment. The loss of Kat was pretty darn big.I have tried to reach kate several times without any luck.

Only Euro I knew under 40 in the area except Inga / Irina who turned out to be out of her mind greedy at Marias.

Seraph2
01-20-20, 21:09
I have tried to reach kate several times without any luck.

Only Euro I knew under 40 in the area except Inga / Irina who turned out to be out of her mind greedy at Marias.Me too. I think she took most of the hit at the bust. Weird enough, I drove past the place on the day the bust took place. I saw the tall black girl left with a dude -- perhaps she was the one who took them all done.

S2.

JolieThornDog
01-21-20, 14:19
I am pretty sure Kate is gone forever. I had her "real" phone number, that she used to hire girls. Her whats app account attached to that number, shows the last day viewed as the day she got busted.

What have you been hitting up lately? I may try this older but decent looking lady in Plainfield ela.Is there a link for the older lady in Plainfield?

Seraph2
01-21-20, 17:52
I am pretty sure Kate is gone forever. I had her "real" phone number, that she used to hire girls. Her whats app account attached to that number, shows the last day viewed as the day she got busted.

What have you been hitting up lately? I may try this older but decent looking lady in Plainfield ela.I have been visiting the normal AMPs and 262. I am not a big fan of AMPs and 262 has been crap and super expensive (and not relaxing). I am not looking for FS. Just a good relaxing time. I went to CT a few times after the bust too and wow -- that was bad.

Seraph2
01-21-20, 17:54

What have you been hitting up lately? I may try this older but decent looking lady in Plainfield ela.Typical AMPs, 262, and CT.

I was never a fan of AMPs. I am not looking for FS (all the time) and 262 is super expensive for what I want in the hobby in general. I tried CT at least 4-5 times since the bust and service has been crap. Pickings are slim to none at best.

S2.

Pickles13
01-22-20, 15:09
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-skin-professionals-schaumburg-il-12123#rubmaps.

Did anyone ever frequent this place as well? I used to see these two for sessions. It was only self-serve with OTC roaming. This was years ago and the place is closed now. I'm curious, did anyone ever got any further than SS..?Cute chicks! Wow.

Dr Manhattan
01-22-20, 16:09
Cute chicks! Wow.They were both real dolls. One was Ukrainian and the other, American born. This was before Backpage shut down. Neither girl was licensed, but it didn't matter. Little clinics could open on a dime and advertise without fear. I've tried reaching out to them, but they put the amateur massage game behind them.

Part of the reminisce, is me trying to figure out some of these young Euros now make side cash, without the online advertising. Is the economy that good, that they don't have to do body rubs for under the table tips?

EdCarbone
01-22-20, 16:11
Anyone tried Sasha in Elk Grove Village? I searched the forum, but no luck.

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sensual-massage-sasha/23660480

Dr Manhattan
01-22-20, 16:17
She almost forced me to self serve but I declined and just had a normal massage. She was insistent about it, and I was insistent I could do that at home.She was probably shitting her overalls, fearing that you were LE and you had her in a trap for not using draping. Looks wise, she checks all my boxes for a Euro. Tall, long hair, relatively youthful, and busty. On a psychological level, something tells me she's either borderline or anti-social personality disorder. It's a deal breaker. If the massage wasn't genuinely therapeutic, I'd never return.

Dr Manhattan
01-22-20, 16:38
Anyone tried Sasha in Elk Grove Village? I searched the forum, but no luck.

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sensual-massage-sasha/23660480I tried looking as well. Same photos, but different name and number. I'd be cautious.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sara-escort-chicago-178885

Dr Manhattan
01-23-20, 13:41
I've never taken the plunge. Reviews at rub maps makes this place sound like a real tease. Given the dry spell of good Euro talent, I'd still be tempted to take a soapy plunge.

I'm a little thrown by the fact, that the one address uses two different websites. The busty red sweater babe in the first photo, does trace back to an actual Chicagoland Instagram account, so maybe there's some Euro gold here after all?

https://bodythespa.com/about/
and
https://masajnow.com/

ChiHappiness
01-23-20, 20:21
This one is near Buffalo Grove. Not her in the pics (surprise, surprise). She is probably in her late 20's, blonde, and Eastern European. Decent body with perky B cups. Her massage is more light rubbing than massage and a hand finish. Damage was $ and she hosted in her apartment. She was nice enough but not my cup of tea.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/151428

Seraph2
01-24-20, 09:45
This one is near Buffalo Grove. Not her in the pics (surprise, surprise). She is probably in her late 20's, blonde, and Eastern European. Decent body with perky B cups. Her massage is more light rubbing than massage and a hand finish. Damage was $ and she hosted in her apartment. She was nice enough but not my cup of tea.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/151428She has been around for a while as well. She used to host in Schaumburg and Niles too. It is light touch for sure.

MikeJones333
01-24-20, 14:56
She has been around for a while as well. She used to host in Schaumburg and Niles too. It is light touch for sure.Are her pics accurate?

Yonalusta
01-24-20, 16:05
I've never taken the plunge. Reviews at rub maps makes this place sound like a real tease. Given the dry spell of good Euro talent, I'd still be tempted to take a soapy plunge.

I'm a little thrown by the fact, that the one address uses two different websites. The busty red sweater babe in the first photo, does trace back to an actual Chicagoland Instagram account, so maybe there's some Euro gold here after all?

and
https://masajnow.com/This is a legit spa, but for some reason they're often scantily clad. Maybe you'll get lucky- esp if you go late night. But maybe not. I go there when I need a legit massage and everything else is closed.

Dr Manhattan
01-24-20, 19:20
This is a legit spa, but for some reason they're often scantily clad. Maybe you'll get lucky- esp if you go late night. But maybe not. I go there when I need a legit massage and everything else is closed.Curious if you've ever gone the extra mile, by repeating sessions with the same girl? Makes me wonder a little soapy self-serve is enough to break down barriers with the scantily clad employees.

Tkow70
01-29-20, 01:18
I have been visiting the normal AMPs and 262. I am not a big fan of AMPs and 262 has been crap and super expensive (and not relaxing). I am not looking for FS. Just a good relaxing time. I went to CT a few times after the bust too and wow -- that was bad.Who is 262?

JackStraw42
01-29-20, 12:27
Who is 262?Search classy ladies of Chicago on escortbook.

SammiJoon
01-29-20, 17:04
Nobody has really ever given an accurate description of her, would be nice to hear. The booker said she has been there on and off for a few years and doesn't work daily. They also have a newer person who is non Euro.Sorry for my late reply. Was out of the country with limited internet connection. Monica is good looking with big boobs, and good attitude. She can have an open menu when she knows you better. Last time I saw her was in November. I am not sure if she is still in CTM.

ShotTown13
01-31-20, 01:23
Curious if you've ever gone the extra mile, by repeating sessions with the same girl? Makes me wonder a little soapy self-serve is enough to break down barriers with the scantily clad employees.I passed through your guys fine city this week twice. Between my two trips I saw 4 girls. I headed home with a. 250 batting average. I think the only reason I even got to third base was because she saw I had $1 k on me. That was intentional and it worked. The rest seemed to not care about that at all and we're just there to wash and be done. All of them we're local college girls, not Europeans.

That being said, I think this place is pretty awesome. I'll definitely be hitting it when I'm in town. The ending maybe disappointing to some but it's a great massage / wash and not a bad price for an hour. I definitely don't recommend the 4 hand. That makes it tougher to get a hit at the plate.

ItsHowdyDoody
01-31-20, 09:18
I passed through your guys fine city this week twice. Between my two trips I saw 4 girls. I headed home with a. 250 batting average. I think the only reason I even got to third base was because she saw I had $1 k on me. That was intentional and it worked. The rest seemed to not care about that at all and we're just there to wash and be done. All of them we're local college girls, not Europeans.

That being said, I think this place is pretty awesome. I'll definitely be hitting it when I'm in town. The ending maybe disappointing to some but it's a great massage / wash and not a bad price for an hour. I definitely don't recommend the 4 hand. That makes it tougher to get a hit at the plate.So what does that mean, you actually received HE at the place Dr was talking about, or no? What was the damage if so?

ShotTown13
02-01-20, 16:37
So what does that mean, you actually received HE at the place Dr was talking about, or no? What was the damage if so?For my experience it was a 100 house fee + 100 tip for the one girl and 20 tip each for the other three. I'll respond to seniors in dms for more info.

Weestler123
02-02-20, 13:27

and
https://masajnow.com/They allow self service, but nothing else. The Turkish bath has been a great experience every time, so well worth it IMO.

Datsurman
02-04-20, 22:17
Hate when folks are vague. I don't want to waste $150 - $200 bucks so let's be clear. Does the turkish bath include a decent looking woman with bare hands soaping you head to toe ending in a nice HE? If yes, I have a friend that is interested. Especially if the soaper is hot. If not, he will pass. Side note, there was a mature woman that used to advertise bath services about 4 or 5 years ago who was very good. Gave a really nice soapy table shower for about 45 minutes hitting all the nooks and crannies before releasing all the stress. I'd see her again if she's still in the business.

They allow self service, but nothing else. The Turkish bath has been a great experience every time, so well worth it IMO.

Seraph2
02-05-20, 12:00
Hate when folks are vague. I don't want to waste $150 - $200 bucks so let's be clear. Does the turkish bath include a decent looking woman with bare hands soaping you head to toe ending in a nice HE? If yes, I have a friend that is interested. Especially if the soaper is hot. If not, he will pass. Side note, there was a mature woman that used to advertise bath services about 4 or 5 years ago who was very good. Gave a really nice soapy table shower for about 45 minutes hitting all the nooks and crannies before releasing all the stress. I'd see her again if she's still in the business.You are referring to Denise. She is amazing. https://www.facebook.com/Denise.bath.chicago.lakeview This is her site.

Existierende
02-05-20, 12:50
I think you're talking about Denise. She advertises on Eros.

Hate when folks are vague. I don't want to waste $150 - $200 bucks so let's be clear. Does the turkish bath include a decent looking woman with bare hands soaping you head to toe ending in a nice HE? If yes, I have a friend that is interested. Especially if the soaper is hot. If not, he will pass. Side note, there was a mature woman that used to advertise bath services about 4 or 5 years ago who was very good. Gave a really nice soapy table shower for about 45 minutes hitting all the nooks and crannies before releasing all the stress. I'd see her again if she's still in the business.

Youngbuck21
02-05-20, 18:35
Fellow Monger here, traveling to Chicago tomorrow. What places should I hit up? Is there any places that offer Nuru? So tired of nothing but Asian places where I'm from. Staying around Michigan ave near the river walk. No Asian places please. European or american places. Thanks in advance. You can reply or pm me.

Kellster
02-05-20, 23:31
Hate when folks are vague. I don't want to waste $150 - $200 bucks so let's be clear. Does the turkish bath include a decent looking woman with bare hands soaping you head to toe ending in a nice HE? If yes, I have a friend that is interested. Especially if the soaper is hot. If not, he will pass. Side note, there was a mature woman that used to advertise bath services about 4 or 5 years ago who was very good. Gave a really nice soapy table shower for about 45 minutes hitting all the nooks and crannies before releasing all the stress. I'd see her again if she's still in the business.Totally agree Datsurman. This times 10. Reviews in general should be more descriptive. For ex -don't just say she's hot, describe her. One person's idea of hot can be another's version of no way in hell. How tall is she? , is she slim, athletic build, fat?? How old is she about, What's her ethnicity? White, Asian, etc. Did she hit all of the essential areas? Was the quality of the massage good deep tissue or just a light backrub? Was the facility clean / fresh towels or a pigsty? Stuff like that.

ItsHowdyDoody
02-06-20, 09:29
You are referring to Denise. She is amazing. https://www.facebook.com/Denise.bath.chicago.lakeview This is her site.This lady has been on dating sites for years. Glad someone posted, the way she was described def does not fit what would come to mind if I were making a description, which is why details are important with these silly euro girls. Euro, also, only for this section. Not pointing at you Seraph2 at all just in general for the forum.

RustyMuffler
02-06-20, 11:33
Gentlemen, I'm a senior from the Nothern Virginia board, and I also post in Maryland. I posted something similar in Chicago massage, but this kind of service sounds like it would be great!

I'm in your area on business. I need some recommendations, please. I'll be very specific. So if you know a lady to who does not check all the boxes on my wish list below, please PM me her info anyway!

First, I'm looking for a good, CMT-LMT level massage. So if she's not trained, she at least takes massage seriously and puts forth a nice effort. And I prefer she use a massage table, but using a bed will do.

I'm not looking for FS. If she gives BJs, I always get CBJs. But just a a slow sensual HJ from a nice lady who is not rushing me is greatly appreciated.

I like women of all races, nationalities, and almost all sizes. I usually see more mature women. And I prefer over 30.

I am staying in Schaumburg and working in Arlington Heights, so I'd really like someone in these areas or nearby here. If she's at an AMP, that is fine. If she's Indie, that's great. If she's under 18, has got a pimp, or God forbid she's trafficked, I have no interest whatsoever!

Besides those things, here are my MUST haves:

1) She must be a SHE! So being born a woman is a requirement.

2) I need a non-smoker. And if she does incall, I need it to be a non-smoking environment.

3) She's clean and her incall is a safe. I prefer incall, but if she doesn't have one I'd consider outcall to my hotel.

Now my wish list:

4) A really great massage is more important than her looks. I'd rather have an all natural woman with a soft body, maybe her boobs having a little sag or a flat ass and even a bit of a belly, rather than a lady with breast implants or ass enhancements. And along those same lines, she can have a few tattoos, or even tattoos out the wahzoo, but all natural ladies with no ink are generally my favorite.

5) I'd prefer an Asian or European of any ethnicity. Next, a Latina. Then any other would be fine, but I am most partial to brunettes, next AA and mixed, then red heads, then bald headed, and finally blonds. Ha!

6) I love a big, full Bush. My two faves in NOVA are Chinese and all-natural downstairs. I love it. But any hairstyle will do.

7) I like women with curves, so a few extra pounds (or more) is fine; and MILFs & GILFs are nice because they often have that kind of body type.

8) I like women who will strip naked and let me enjoy mutual touch. If not, topless is appreciated, if not, lingerie is good, if not, clothes are ok.

9) I love a nice, gentle prostate massage. Especially with edging.

10) I love slow, gentle ball massages, and if she does some BLS that is my dream. Might as well throw in rimming too just to let you know.

I appreciate any tips in the public forum, or you can PM me.

Yes, I read your forums RTFF and had some gals in mind. However, I saw in the news YESTERDAY that there have been recent busts in the area. Being an out of towner and not knowing my way around has me a little too nervous to strike out on my own.

Hopefully I can help you guys if you ever make it to the DC area. So let me know if I can.

Thanks,

Rusty.

Pupsnu
02-07-20, 15:35
I would strongly suggest Ivana from CMT. She is probably 40-45. Not skinny. Great massage and guaranteed L1. However, she is on the north side of the city, so not sure convenient for you.

Gentlemen, I'm a senior from the Nothern Virginia board, and I also post in Maryland. I posted something similar in Chicago massage, but this kind of service sounds like it would be great!

I'm in your area on business. I need some recommendations, please. I'll be very specific. So if you know a lady to who does not check all the boxes on my wish list below, please PM me her info anyway!

First, I'm looking for a good, CMT-LMT level massage. So if she's not trained, she at least takes massage seriously and puts forth a nice effort. And I prefer she use a massage table, but using a bed will do.

I'm not looking for FS. If she gives BJs, I always get CBJs. But just a a slow sensual HJ from a nice lady who is not rushing me is greatly appreciated.

I like women of all races, nationalities, and almost all sizes. I usually see more mature women. And I prefer over 30.

I am staying in Schaumburg and working in Arlington Heights, so I'd really like someone in these areas or nearby here. If she's at an AMP, that is fine. If she's Indie, that's great. If she's under 18, has got a pimp, or God forbid she's trafficked, I have no interest whatsoever!

Besides those things, here are my MUST haves:

1) She must be a SHE! So being born a woman is a requirement.

2) I need a non-smoker. And if she does incall, I need it to be a non-smoking environment.

3) She's clean and her incall is a safe. I prefer incall, but if she doesn't have one I'd consider outcall to my hotel.

Now my wish list:

4) A really great massage is more important than her looks. I'd rather have an all natural woman with a soft body, maybe her boobs having a little sag or a flat ass and even a bit of a belly, rather than a lady with breast implants or ass enhancements. And along those same lines, she can have a few tattoos, or even tattoos out the wahzoo, but all natural ladies with no ink are generally my favorite.

5) I'd prefer an Asian or European of any ethnicity. Next, a Latina. Then any other would be fine, but I am most partial to brunettes, next AA and mixed, then red heads, then bald headed, and finally blonds. Ha!

6) I love a big, full Bush. My two faves in NOVA are Chinese and all-natural downstairs. I love it. But any hairstyle will do.

7) I like women with curves, so a few extra pounds (or more) is fine; and MILFs & GILFs are nice because they often have that kind of body type.

8) I like women who will strip naked and let me enjoy mutual touch. If not, topless is appreciated, if not, lingerie is good, if not, clothes are ok.

9) I love a nice, gentle prostate massage. Especially with edging.

10) I love slow, gentle ball massages, and if she does some BLS that is my dream. Might as well throw in rimming too just to let you know.

I appreciate any tips in the public forum, or you can PM me.

Yes, I read your forums RTFF and had some gals in mind. However, I saw in the news YESTERDAY that there have been recent busts in the area. Being an out of towner and not knowing my way around has me a little too nervous to strike out on my own.

Hopefully I can help you guys if you ever make it to the DC area. So let me know if I can.

Thanks,

Rusty.

Dr Manhattan
02-09-20, 14:58
I would strongly suggest Ivana from CMT. She is probably 40-45. Not skinny. Great massage and guaranteed L1. However, she is on the north side of the city, so not sure convenient for you.Wondering if you didn't mean to type CTM.

When you say not skinny, is she one of those barrel-shaped, older Euro women? Or is she simply curvy and not a bean pole?

Datsurman
02-09-20, 22:41
On every point.

Totally agree Datsurman. This times 10. Reviews in general should be more descriptive. For ex -don't just say she's hot, describe her. One person's idea of hot can be another's version of no way in hell. How tall is she? , is she slim, athletic build, fat?? How old is she about, What's her ethnicity? White, Asian, etc. Did she hit all of the essential areas? Was the quality of the massage good deep tissue or just a light backrub? Was the facility clean / fresh towels or a pigsty? Stuff like that.

ItsHowdyDoody
02-10-20, 09:59
Wondering if you didn't mean to type CTM.

When you say not skinny, is she one of those barrel-shaped, older Euro women? Or is she simply curvy and not a bean pole?That is sort of a bad description of her. He is referring to CTM, Chicago therapeutic massage. She is not obese or anything, just curvy. Knows what she is doing, etc. Level 1 is all you will get, sometimes they do turn people away, or do not give service, and if that is the case, you are out of luck forever with all girls there.

In any event, ya, glad you RTFF to the out of town visitor, there is plenty to find doing so.

StevoGabe
02-15-20, 23:50
You sir are correct. I saw her today. I tried getting L1 and left a nice tip in the beginning and no dice. Ivana seemed pissed that I was trying to get the happy ending. She said they don't do that there.

That is sort of a bad description of her. He is referring to CTM, Chicago therapeutic massage. She is not obese or anything, just curvy. Knows what she is doing, etc. Level 1 is all you will get, sometimes they do turn people away, or do not give service, and if that is the case, you are out of luck forever with all girls there.

In any event, ya, glad you RTFF to the out of town visitor, there is plenty to find doing so.

JamesTChicago
02-16-20, 12:01
That is sort of a bad description of her. He is referring to CTM, Chicago therapeutic massage. She is not obese or anything, just curvy. Knows what she is doing, etc. Level 1 is all you will get, sometimes they do turn people away, or do not give service, and if that is the case, you are out of luck forever with all girls there.

In any event, ya, glad you RTFF to the out of town visitor, there is plenty to find doing so.Can someone PM me the prices and phone number for CTM? I've tried calling what I think is the number and I've never gotten a pickup. I left a message as well. I assume it's appointment only? Thanks.

StevoGabe
02-16-20, 12:37
$75 for a massage. Tip is extra with no guaranteed happy ending.

Can someone PM me the prices and phone number for CTM? I've tried calling what I think is the number and I've never gotten a pickup. I left a message as well. I assume it's appointment only? Thanks.

JamesTChicago
02-16-20, 16:01
Thanks. I assume for the hour? Can you PM the correct phone number? Thanks.

$75 for a massage. Tip is extra with no guaranteed happy ending.

MattLastName
02-16-20, 21:32
Coming to town this weekend.

Looking for b+ massage and HJ.

Outcall to my hotel if possible.

Dr Manhattan
02-22-20, 13:04
Coming to town this weekend.

Looking for b+ massage and HJ.

Outcall to my hotel if possible.This thread is usually for incall offices with Euro massage therapists. You may have more luck in this thread:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30834-European-Motel-Massage-Agencies-and-Freelancers

ApplePiePussy
02-22-20, 15:18
Has anybody been to Massage Miracle recently? Are they still in operation?

Big Waffle
02-29-20, 16:18
Anyone have any reviews of Mia at Creative Therapy? I haven't been there since Alina left. Wondering if it's worth seeing Mia. A quick review would help me a lot. I'm a pretty good reader of the forum but don't recall anything on her. Just want to make sure she isn't a waste of time.

Also I don't want to just be a moocher so I will throw in a report of my own on "Beema" at Tats. I have no idea what her real name is. She says it's "Beema" or sometimes "Beeama" or something like that. She's pretty young, like early twenties, but not very attractive imo and her attitude is super flat and boring. I believe she said she's from Kazakistan or something so she's vaguely asian looking. Useless massage, but she'll do pretty much everything for the right price (which is too high for me though, and her technique with everything is again super boring). Personally I would give an overall thumbs down but maybe you want to try for variety's sake.

ZzTopSterZz
03-01-20, 09:38
Anyone have any reviews of Mia at Creative Therapy? I haven't been there since Alina left. Wondering if it's worth seeing Mia. A quick review would help me a lot. I'm a pretty good reader of the forum but don't recall anything on her. Just want to make sure she isn't a waste of time.

Also I don't want to just be a moocher so I will throw in a report of my own on "Beema" at Tats. I have no idea what her real name is. She says it's "Beema" or sometimes "Beeama" or something like that. She's pretty young, like early twenties, but not very attractive imo and her attitude is super flat and boring. I believe she said she's from Kazakistan or something so she's vaguely asian looking. Useless massage, but she'll do pretty much everything for the right price (which is too high for me though, and her technique with everything is again super boring). Personally I would give an overall thumbs down but maybe you want to try for variety's sake.Good question. Fwiw another site has mixed write up's on Mia. A couple guys say she's 30's-40's and average weight / appearance. Another guy says she's a hot Russian in her 20's. Somebody's messed up. Haven't been to any of the offices in that building in a while and interested in what's new. Reports of Lora in same building sound ok but I'm not convinced just yet.

ItsHowdyDoody
03-02-20, 09:43
So, a clown sounding review on another site, reviewed an Olga that is described as young and hot. Can anyone confirm? Sounds bogus. But desperate times. Before anyone says anything, yes I know Yankee Stadium is technically Skokie / evanston but whatever, I'd say since such slim pickings of Euros, worth mentioning here, vs. There.

Call Me Slappy
03-02-20, 13:27
Good question. Fwiw another site has mixed write up's on Mia. A couple guys say she's 30's-40's and average weight / appearance. Another guy says she's a hot Russian in her 20's. Somebody's messed up. Haven't been to any of the offices in that building in a while and interested in what's new. Reports of Lora in same building sound ok but I'm not convinced just yet.Lora is Lana from Techny & Shermer. You have been informed and warned!

Mia is 30-40 with avg weight and appearance.

ADAvet101
03-04-20, 10:21
Going to make my first stop at CLM this weekend. Anyone have recommendations on who I should choose? My only requirement would be that they offer FS. Good massage is a plus and so would the Nuru offer, but those are just extra parts. FS is the only requirement. If anyone has advice or recommendations please PM.

Jinurso
03-04-20, 11:36
Among non-exes, I've only ever been with Claire there. She's definitely FS, and a great fuck. Really deep BBBJ, with YMMV on GFE, if that's important to you. But per other reviews, it's recommended you get there early because she doesn't always shower after every appointment. Maybe book a hot tub or something with her.

I might take the plunge with someone else just to compare.

Going to make my first stop at CLM this weekend. Anyone have recommendations on who I should choose? My only requirement would be that they offer FS. Good massage is a plus and so would the Nuru offer, but those are just extra parts. FS is the only requirement. If anyone has advice or recommendations please PM.

GeorgeMax
03-04-20, 11:51
Going to make my first stop at CLM this weekend. Anyone have recommendations on who I should choose? My only requirement would be that they offer FS. Good massage is a plus and so would the Nuru offer, but those are just extra parts. FS is the only requirement. If anyone has advice or recommendations please PM.Good for you!

Please be sure to report back about your experiences and provider.

I've played with Jenny (tattoos). Beautiful body, soft spoken, borderline submissive, well proportioned, shaven pussy. Reasonable rub and nice HJ finish. Next visit involved daty, rimming her, HJ start and blow job finish. No FS.

Check out the Laura in Schaumburg.

TJGeek
03-04-20, 13:02
Going to make my first stop at CLM this weekend. Anyone have recommendations on who I should choose? My only requirement would be that they offer FS. Good massage is a plus and so would the Nuru offer, but those are just extra parts. FS is the only requirement. If anyone has advice or recommendations please PM.I saw Jessica again yesterday and had a great time. She is on the thin side (lost weight) but wild time.

Also recommend Sarah, a younger enhanced MILF who is fun.

I think I know who Laura is and would recommend her (seen her else where) but need to confirm first.

Cvin2000
03-04-20, 13:45
I would strongly suggest Ivana from CMT. She is probably 40-45. Not skinny. Great massage and guaranteed L1. However, she is on the north side of the city, so not sure convenient for you.Sorry but I travel to Schambug often can you help me with a location or name for CMT?

Moejoo
03-04-20, 16:49
Going to make my first stop at CLM this weekend. Anyone have recommendations on who I should choose? My only requirement would be that they offer FS. Good massage is a plus and so would the Nuru offer, but those are just extra parts. FS is the only requirement. If anyone has advice or recommendations please PM.I went to the Western Ave location about 6 times. I think only 2 of the girls offered FS and that was the first couple of times I went. I would do a lot of research before you decide who to see.

ChgoGuySouth
03-04-20, 21:53
Has anybody been to Massage Miracle recently? Are they still in operation?Yes, they are still open. Fantastic massages but that's it. Go there if you need a real massage.

AngelBravo
03-05-20, 00:44
Hate when folks are vague. I don't want to waste $150 - $200 bucks so let's be clear. Does the turkish bath include a decent looking woman with bare hands soaping you head to toe ending in a nice HE? If yes, I have a friend that is interested. Especially if the soaper is hot. If not, he will pass. Side note, there was a mature woman that used to advertise bath services about 4 or 5 years ago who was very good. Gave a really nice soapy table shower for about 45 minutes hitting all the nooks and crannies before releasing all the stress. I'd see her again if she's still in the business.Here is my advice and mini-review.

I am only speaking about my experience but Emma is super hot, young 20 something year old. I'm a very picky person myself and will honestly say her face is a solid 9, body is a solid 9. Nice cute butt, and proportional bolt ons that feel real. Her small frame, no fat and gorgeous face is just what I'm looking for. In regards to what's offered. It's a gentle massage, almost caressing really nothing therapeutic and a warm shower on a table. The entire process is an hour. The HE is only self service, which means for a tip you can touch her (Only on top of her clothes, you can't remove anything, you can get a firm grip on your butt though almost bare) and she'll clean up afterwards. However don't go in there expecting more than what I just layed out. If you want a super hot girl to look at, while you caress her body and do your thing then this is the place, otherwise skip it. In terms of Price your paying 1 for the house and 1 for tip so 2 total. It's a bit pricey given the limited menu but then again if you want a gorgeous girl like myself then this might be your place. It also doesn't hurt that it's truly relaxing and you come out smelling extra clean. Hope this helps.

Pupsnu
03-05-20, 00:47
Ivana is curvy and in a nice way with amazing boobs.

Wondering if you didn't mean to type CTM.

When you say not skinny, is she one of those barrel-shaped, older Euro women? Or is she simply curvy and not a bean pole?

ItsHowdyDoody
03-05-20, 09:08
Ivana is curvy and in a nice way with amazing boobs.Ivana is curvy and actually last time I saw her thinner a bit, she is decent. She is NOT a sure thing. People have messaged me stating they got denied first time, and that is pretty much it if that is the case. I got level 1 first time and can pretty much do whatever at this point when there. That is not the case for all apparently.

The CLM stuff sounds like maybe belongs in the other Euro portion of the forum, but could be wrong. Good info anyways.

ApplePiePussy
03-05-20, 16:20
Here is my advice and mini-review.

I am only speaking about my experience but Emma is super hot, young 20 something year old. I'm a very picky person myself and will honestly say her face is a solid 9, body is a solid 9. Nice cute butt, and proportional bolt ons that feel real. Her small frame, no fat and gorgeous face is just what I'm looking for. In regards to what's offered. It's a gentle massage, almost caressing really nothing therapeutic and a warm shower on a table. The entire process is an hour. The HE is only self service, which means for a tip you can touch her (Only on top of her clothes, you can't remove anything, you can get a firm grip on your butt though almost bare) and she'll clean up afterwards. However don't go in there expecting more than what I just layed out. If you want a super hot girl to look at, while you caress her body and do your thing then this is the place, otherwise skip it. In terms of Price your paying 1 for the house and 1 for tip so 2 total. It's a bit pricey given the limited menu but then again if you want a gorgeous girl like myself then this might be your place. It also doesn't hurt that it's truly relaxing and you come out smelling extra clean. Hope this helps.Just to be clear we are talking about paying 2 bills to beat off during a table shower.

StevoGabe
03-05-20, 18:53
Just to be clear we are talking about paying 2 bills to beat off during a table shower.I recently saw Emma as Masaj now. Correct $100 for the house fee and $80 to feel her up as you beat off.

StevoGabe
03-05-20, 18:55
Ivana is curvy and actually last time I saw her thinner a bit, she is decent. She is NOT a sure thing. People have messaged me stating they got denied first time, and that is pretty much it if that is the case. I got level 1 first time and can pretty much do whatever at this point when there. That is not the case for all apparently.

The CLM stuff sounds like maybe belongs in the other Euro portion of the forum, but could be wrong. Good info anyways.I saw Ivana recently and got nothing. She got pissed when I asked for L1. YMMV.

Chicago Rocks
03-08-20, 13:15
Went for a visit based on this review.

When you walk in you can't help but notice the stripper pole in the living room!

We went to the bedroom, and she stripped down to her panties. No real massage here, more like a prolonged lap dance with mutual touch and a happy ending.

I was expecting to pay 100 based on this review, so I didn't establish a rate before hand. I ended up paying 120 for HH.

Didn't ask what else was available.

Stay Safe,

CR.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/151428

Member #6352
03-09-20, 20:32
I recently saw Emma as Masaj now. Correct $100 for the house fee and $80 to feel her up as you beat off.Hey all,

I had luck with another one (message for details) but I did $100 for session and self-serve but I got to roam sans some clothing, her tits were in my face and she was very feely (except for junior). What worked for me was keeping a dialogue the entire time, stay friendly and engaged. They were tight dresses so I complimented her on her looks, mentioned how much I liked certain massages she did when she was testing the waters, and had success getting her boobs out. However, it was like pulling teeth to convince her to go further outside of self, and that seems to be the consensus. I however only tipped $50, as we did not talk price in the room, just mentioned I had some tipping cash to spare. Obvi like all here, YRMV.

That being said, the experience itself is quite pleasant and relaxing, I just wanted to go see someone after to take off the edge.

Teddy O
03-18-20, 13:41
Think I might try out clm or 262. Been hard to search clm and I tried going back to look it up but no luck. I know YMMV but what's the standard tip for a CBJ? Think at 262 its included in the Base price, is it the same at clm? Is the schaumburg location in a condo? Any advice on the 2 would be helpful. Looks are very important to me. Not sure if I would do FS. Would like to try at some point a place that does more of a body slide type of massage, doesn't have to be nuru. Not sure where to start with that, I'm sure if I had a regular I could ask for it but out west pickings are every slim right now. I use to go to belmont Spa, I wish it was so far for me now.

EdCarbone
03-21-20, 16:12
Just saw on MassageAnywhere.com that Sara in Northbrook on Shermer is back after a long absence. She had her own operation I think in her own office there. Anyone know why she disappeared and reappeared? Bit wary after the bust there last fall.

Thanks.

Big Waffle
03-26-20, 18:03
Seems like all the Euros have gone into hiding during this virus hysteria. One provider I knew said she was fleeing back to mother Russia to be with her family during this time. Perhaps many are doing this. Sucks for us.

Also does anyone have a review of this chick? https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/Allal763.

Seraph2
03-27-20, 00:20
Just saw on MassageAnywhere.com that Sara in Northbrook on Shermer is back after a long absence. She had her own operation I think in her own office there. Anyone know why she disappeared and reappeared? Bit wary after the bust there last fall.

Thanks.My understanding is that Sara and Kate knew each other. I'd imagine that Sara disappeared once Kate was in trouble next door. I could be wrong.

S2.

Dbiz01
03-27-20, 10:08
Guess it's good to have money to throw away.

Hey all,

I had luck with another one (message for details) but I did $100 for session and self-serve but I got to roam sans some clothing, her tits were in my face and she was very feely (except for junior). What worked for me was keeping a dialogue the entire time, stay friendly and engaged. They were tight dresses so I complimented her on her looks, mentioned how much I liked certain massages she did when she was testing the waters, and had success getting her boobs out. However, it was like pulling teeth to convince her to go further outside of self, and that seems to be the consensus. I however only tipped $50, as we did not talk price in the room, just mentioned I had some tipping cash to spare. Obvi like all here, YRMV.

That being said, the experience itself is quite pleasant and relaxing, I just wanted to go see someone after to take off the edge.

ItsHowdyDoody
03-27-20, 12:01
My understanding is that Sara and Kate knew each other. I'd imagine that Sara disappeared once Kate was in trouble next door. I could be wrong.

S2.They were not friends from what Sara told me. I don't think she ever stopped booking, she just stopped using massageanywhere.

Big Waffle
03-27-20, 19:08
Guess it's good to have money to throw away.If you don't, then you're in the wrong hobby. Everyone here has overpaid when the little head takes control.

JustAMonger
03-27-20, 20:13
If you don't, then you're in the wrong hobby. Everyone here has overpaid when the little head takes control.AMEN! Oh yeah, Over payment is a rite of passage! Usually we learn. But the little head is powerful!

Dr Manhattan
04-01-20, 09:37
Seems like all the Euros have gone into hiding during this virus hysteria. One provider I knew said she was fleeing back to mother Russia to be with her family during this time. Perhaps many are doing this. Sucks for us.

Also does anyone have a review of this chick? https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/Allal763.I believe this is an ad for Olga's office in AH. They used to go by the name "Sun Clinic. " Chances are you'll get Olga and less likely to see the one in the ad, but that's speculation on my part.

https://european-massage.com/contact

Olga is an older proprietor, maybe late 40's at best, who used to have "Massage Jane" as her masseuse on staff.

https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/massagejane

FreeFall1977
04-01-20, 16:06
Think I might try out clm or 262. Been hard to search clm and I tried going back to look it up but no luck. I know YMMV but what's the standard tip for a CBJ? Think at 262 its included in the Base price, is it the same at clm? Is the schaumburg location in a condo? Any advice on the 2 would be helpful. Looks are very important to me. Not sure if I would do FS. Would like to try at some point a place that does more of a body slide type of massage, doesn't have to be nuru. Not sure where to start with that, I'm sure if I had a regular I could ask for it but out west pickings are every slim right now. I use to go to Belmont Spa, I wish it was so far for me now.Not sure about the Schaumburg location but I know the Buffalo Grove spot is a decent apt complex. Saw Nelli, late 20's maybe early 30's. Not too sure I'm not great with ages. Good body (not toned), very laid back and cool attitude. Small natural b cups with a great pussy and nips. Would possibly see her again unless I have better options for cheaper. Daty, 69, doggie, Mish, cg, CBJ, cfs.

Big Waffle
04-01-20, 17:19
Thanks doc. Any fun to be had there or no?

EdCarbone
04-01-20, 22:01
Thanks doc. Any fun to be had there or no?Yes, fun to be had, but probably not the first visit. If yes the first, don't expect much. Further visits lead to more fun, but price goes up. Olga has a bit of GPS. Alla (blonde) is more fun.

Oramo
04-02-20, 02:38

Also does anyone have a review of this chick? https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/Allal763.Does NOT suck for us. That's the problem.

ItsHowdyDoody
04-02-20, 07:20
Yes, fun to be had, but probably not the first visit. If yes the first, don't expect much. Further visits lead to more fun, but price goes up. Olga has a bit of GPS. Alla (blonde) is more fun.This is also connected to another blonde provider who is pretty decent looking. Not positive on Olga tho. Either way, they are a bit selective.

ProperTee
04-07-20, 12:42
Hi everyone,

In my experience and based on many of the monger reports, much of the actual massages In the area tend to be on the light / medium side. Are there any providers in the area you know of that provide a legitimately good massage with standard finish?

For reference, my former ATF was Alina from Maria's in Skokie. Strong, solid massage, amazing tease and great finish. She's since left (unless any of you know where she is), but that type of service is what I'd be interested in.

Thanks in advance.

Dr Manhattan
04-08-20, 14:19
Hi everyone,

In my experience and based on many of the monger reports, much of the actual massages In the area tend to be on the light / medium side. Are there any providers in the area you know of that provide a legitimately good massage with standard finish?

For reference, my former ATF was Alina from Maria's in Skokie. Strong, solid massage, amazing tease and great finish. She's since left (unless any of you know where she is), but that type of service is what I'd be interested in.

Thanks in advance.Do a search in the EMP forum for Massage Mantra in Northbrook. (847) 868-0110.

She's very dominant when you are on the table. If you ask for firm or deep, she'll deliver on a therapeutic level. The one drawback, is that she'll push you into DIY for the finish. If she finally gives in on a return visit, she'll use a rubber glove.

EdCarbone
04-17-20, 00:48
The fact that there are no posts happening here says the Euro scene must be hurting. Maybe quarantine will cure other things, like GPS with the NB euros? .

Seraph2
04-17-20, 00:55
The fact that there are no posts happening here says the Euro scene must be hurting. Maybe quarantine will cure other things, like GPS with the NB euros? .I hope so. Looking forward to some fun once this is over.

StanleyStankas
04-17-20, 08:33
The fact that there are no posts happening here says the Euro scene must be hurting. Maybe quarantine will cure other things, like GPS with the NB euros? .I think the business is going to be in the cr*pper, mr. Carbone. I don't think guys are going to be that eager even when we are turned back loose. Supply has to rise as these providers are going to be broke. They are all about the immediate and they will always need immediate cash. Doubtful many have saved their money. Hopefully I am wrong on that except given the lifestyle and the immediacy of it, they are broke! How quickly will the mongers come back? Yea if one has seen a girl in the past or is a regular, that they will do. However, trying new providers? I don't think it's going to be an immediate thing. Stay safe and healthy, all. Stosh. Peace and out!

ChgoGuySouth
04-17-20, 08:57
Looking for a massuse that will massages females with at least L1. PM me. Thank you.

ItsHowdyDoody
04-17-20, 11:27
Looking for a massuse that will massages females with at least L1. PM me. Thank you.Wouldn't we all.

Nothing will change and we will still lack quality IMO. Best bet is to find someone legit and off radar get benefits of some kind. (which, is hard to do).

I think left working will be the typical 50 plus year old hags that somehow command top dollar. (like the NB body shaving one on shermer).

Some creep on RM posted he got extras at Thee European massage. I highly doubt that to be accurate, but can anyone confirm, anything more than a normal legit massage goes on there?

ZzTopSterZz
04-17-20, 15:44
Looking for a massuse that will massages females with at least L1. PM me. Thank you.Clear your inbox.

ChgoGuySouth
04-17-20, 17:28
Clear your inbox.Cleared, sorry about that.

MushroomGod
04-17-20, 23:17
Anyone try out?

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3119615

Big Waffle
04-19-20, 22:44
The fact that there are no posts happening here says the Euro scene must be hurting. Maybe quarantine will cure other things, like GPS with the NB euros? .The lack of posts is mainly because of the quarantine, although it may also be true that the euro scene has been weakening somewhat over the past few years. We can only hope it will improve in the long run.

EdCarbone
04-22-20, 16:05
Anyone every tried? Results?

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chicago-il-usa/9637632.html

Truthfu11
04-22-20, 17:55
Anyone every tried? Results?

https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chicago-il-usa/9637632.htmlAlina is a very solid reliable provider. Great massage and at least L1 finish.

EdCarbone
04-22-20, 18:18
https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/Ania

And this one?

Pau Ford
04-22-20, 18:58

And this one?Wow blast from the past. Saw her a couple times at least 10 years ago, maybe closer to 13 years ago. At the time she did a fairly good therapeutic massage. She'd be fully clothed the whole time then offers HE at the end for $100. Did it topless upon request and has fairly firm bolt ons. Got the job done in a pinch but was pretty mechanical. Being Russian she was kind of quiet and distant. Pics are her but I think I recall them being the same ones she used 10 years ago so YMMV.

ChgoGuySouth
04-24-20, 23:53
Alina is a very solid reliable provider. Great massage and at least L1 finish.Pic accurate or is she 50 and posting a pic from her in high school?

Dan871
04-25-20, 11:34
I think the business is going to be in the cr*pper, mr. Carbone. I don't think guys are going to be that eager even when we are turned back loose. Supply has to rise as these providers are going to be broke. They are all about the immediate and they will always need immediate cash. Doubtful many have saved their money. Hopefully I am wrong on that except given the lifestyle and the immediacy of it, they are broke! How quickly will the mongers come back? Yea if one has seen a girl in the past or is a regular, that they will do. However, trying new providers? I don't think it's going to be an immediate thing. Stay safe and healthy, all. Stosh. Peace and out!I am hoping things are going to be better and business is going to be a little bit more competitive. There are a few bars and restaurants I used to go to that had Eastern European waitresses and bartenders. Unfortunately I think some of there businesses will not be surviving this and these people will still have bills to pay. I think we are going to be seeing a lot of new faces in the massage business.

Dr Manhattan
04-25-20, 13:10
Wow blast from the past. Saw her a couple times at least 10 years ago, maybe closer to 13 years ago. At the time she did a fairly good therapeutic massage. She'd be fully clothed the whole time then offers HE at the end for $100. Did it topless upon request and has fairly firm bolt ons. Got the job done in a pinch but was pretty mechanical. Being Russian she was kind of quiet and distant. Pics are her but I think I recall them being the same ones she used 10 years ago so YMMV.Same woman, I believe? She's been using that one photo for years and years. From what I understand, that pic is being generous. I spoke with her on the phone once. It felt like I'd have to jump through a lot of hoops, so I passed.

https://www.imassageyou.com

Dr Manhattan
04-25-20, 13:14
Alina is a very solid reliable provider. Great massage and at least L1 finish.Maybe you aren't being literal, but 'Alina' is an outcall service. They've been around for ages. Chances are, it's the luck of the draw.

HanginBalls
04-25-20, 16:49
I am hoping things are going to be better and business is going to be a little bit more competitive. There are a few bars and restaurants I used to go to that had Eastern European waitresses and bartenders. Unfortunately I think some of there businesses will not be surviving this and these people will still have bills to pay. I think we are going to be seeing a lot of new faces in the massage business.Didn't Trump put a moratorium on paying bills?? I mean no one is paying their bills! So, everything should be even, right?

ItsHowdyDoody
04-26-20, 09:07

And this one?There is zero new on massageanywhere that hasn't been covered. Her ad as others have mentioned has been around for years, so add like 5-10 years of aging also.

Thee European massage tho (Milwaukee ave area), has not been covered however. Has anyone tried and gotten anything finish wise? Some tool on RM posted that he did, just seeing if anyone can verify.

ChgoGuySouth
04-26-20, 14:12
Looking for a maturish female who will give a sensual massage to another female. PM ok. Thank you.

Kellster
04-26-20, 16:53
Looking for a maturish female who will give a sensual massage to another female. PM ok. Thank you.I thought I read Savannah Dahl does. I've never seen her though. Just something I remember reading on her site.

Truthfu11
04-26-20, 19:33
Didn't Trump put a moratorium on paying bills?? I mean no one is paying their bills! So, everything should be even, right?The only moritorium Trump placed on paying most bills comes when you drink some bleach or inject yourself with disinfectant.

ADAvet101
04-26-20, 19:55
I thought I read Savannah Dahl does. I've never seen her though. Just something I remember reading on her site.She does men only right now. Couples are on the menu but with the current health climate she is only seeing one person at a time.

Big Waffle
04-26-20, 22:05
Maybe you aren't being literal, but 'Alina' is an outcall service. They've been around for ages. Chances are, it's the luck of the draw.Are you sure about this doc, have you tried this ad multiple times and gotten different girls? I was under the impression that this alina is the alina that used to work at Maria's in skokie and creative therapies in northbrook. Because if that's true that awesome, I loved that alina. I have not tried this ad but I was considering it and it would suck to get a random girl of low quality.

ItsHowdyDoody
04-27-20, 08:25
Are you sure about this doc, have you tried this ad multiple times and gotten different girls? I was under the impression that this alina is the alina that used to work at Maria's in skokie and creative therapies in northbrook. Because if that's true that awesome, I loved that alina. I have not tried this ad but I was considering it and it would suck to get a random girl of low quality.That is not at all the Ct or Marias Alina. Just a service and it is luck of the draw, that ad has been up for years with the same pic, so expecting that cute girl in the pic is also false. Alina is long gone. Not sure the love for Alina anyways, she as a good massage but a solid 5-6 on looks scale, Diana was the hottest girl ever at Marias, younger, and also long gone. Love to know where she went.

ChiHappiness
04-27-20, 12:47
It is just a service. In fact if you find someone you like through that service, you should ask for a direct contact because that service takes a finders fee.

That is not at all the Ct or Marias Alina. Just a service and it is luck of the draw, that ad has been up for years with the same pic, so expecting that cute girl in the pic is also false. Alina is long gone. Not sure the love for Alina anyways, she as a good massage but a solid 5-6 on looks scale, Diana was the hottest girl ever at Marias, younger, and also long gone. Love to know where she went.

Big Waffle
04-27-20, 20:31
Thank guys very helpful info.

Mamalon
04-27-20, 21:56
I'm curious about this one. Has any one had a good experience with the girls? Also there's a service fee. Has any one had the extra and how much will you tip for it?

ChgoGuySouth
05-03-20, 22:18
Did the Ukranians take their yearly trip to the motherland early?

MaharajaSP
05-05-20, 19:01
Hello. Recently had a couple of positive experiences with a masseuse in Northbrook off Shermer Road. The message was terrific to be honest with hot towels and fragrances and the nude HJ was very good. I am probably going to up the ante next time as well. She was very reasonably priced for a massage at $70 and tipped her $50 for the extra. Tall, skinny, probably 5 ft 10' with a D rack (artificial).

MaharajaSP
05-05-20, 21:08
Are you sure about this doc, have you tried this ad multiple times and gotten different girls? I was under the impression that this alina is the alina that used to work at Maria's in skokie and creative therapies in northbrook. Because if that's true that awesome, I loved that alina. I have not tried this ad but I was considering it and it would suck to get a random girl of low quality.I believe I met this person this past weekend in Northbrook as she mentioned her name as Alina. If this is the same person, she is working from an strip-office complex off Shermer.

Seraph2
05-05-20, 21:43
Hello. Recently had a couple of positive experiences with a masseuse in Northbrook off Shermer Road. The message was terrific to be honest with hot towels and fragrances and the nude HJ was very good. I am probably going to up the ante next time as well. She was very reasonably priced for a massage at $70 and tipped her $50 for the extra. Tall, skinny, probably 5 ft 10' with a D rack (artificial)There are a number of EMPs off Shermer. Which one did you go to?

ApplePiePussy
05-05-20, 23:38
Hello. Recently had a couple of positive experiences with a masseuse in Northbrook off Shermer Road. The message was terrific to be honest with hot towels and fragrances and the nude HJ was very good. I am probably going to up the ante next time as well. She was very reasonably priced for a massage at $70 and tipped her $50 for the extra. Tall, skinny, probably 5 ft 10' with a D rack (artificial).Do you have a link you could share?

MaharajaSP
05-06-20, 09:55
Do you have a link you could share?https://www.northbrook-massage.com

Big Waffle
05-06-20, 15:31
I've never heard of this place before Maharaja, I'm a little suspicious, given recent events in Northbrook. Their website and google reviews give the impression of a regular massage place with no fun to be had. But I could be wrong. Maybe I'll check it out. If anyone else has a review then post it in the forum or pm me.

Pupsnu
05-06-20, 17:25
Thank you for your report. Does she have a name? In case there are several? Age?

https://www.northbrook-massage.com

GoldenGreek
05-06-20, 17:45
https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020/5/6/21249602/two-men-accused-running-suburban-prostitution-ring-caught-griping-coronavirus-hurt-business

MaharajaSP
05-06-20, 18:45
Thank you for your report. Does she have a name? In case there are several? AgeAlina is her name. She is working sole in the office park.

MaharajaSP
05-06-20, 18:50
I've never heard of this place before Maharaja, I'm a little suspicious, given recent events in Northbrook. Their website and google reviews give the impression of a regular massage place with no fun to be had. But I could be wrong. Maybe I'll check it out. If anyone else has a review then post it in the forum or pm me.I understand your suspicious Big Waffle. I am very careful in such adventures, and I have my methods of due diligence that I have been using for 10 years or so; I am not very active in the forum but will start now given I have collected a fair bit of city relationships and contacts and many of us in this forum have had similar experiences; the girl's name is Alina, she is working solo. I visited her as recent as last week. Good luck.

EdCarbone
05-06-20, 20:25
Hello. Recently had a couple of positive experiences with a masseuse in Northbrook off Shermer Road. The message was terrific to be honest with hot towels and fragrances and the nude HJ was very good. I am probably going to up the ante next time as well. She was very reasonably priced for a massage at $70 and tipped her $50 for the extra. Tall, skinny, probably 5 ft 10' with a D rack (artificial).That is Sara. You can see her ad on massageanywhere.com. Dark hair and as described. Took a few sessions and she does HE with butt showing, G-string, won't let the boobs out, no other stuff. Good body, but has a tendency to ruin the mood a bit by getting harsh when you try to touch the boobs. Still a decent experience.

Big Waffle
05-06-20, 20:49
Good body, but has a tendency to ruin the mood a bit by getting harsh when you try to touch the boobs.That's a shame. With some girls I've found repeated visits can break down that barrier. Establish trust and show them you're gentle. But some girls are just very protective of their titties and there's no winning. Good information though, thanks Ed.