PDA

View Full Version : Tinder / mobile apps

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Member #6586
12-13-15, 21:43
Tipisil & Ruben,

Good contributions!

I'm to impatient for Whisper. Craig's List has worked out and last night I had an excellent 1st date with a 49 y/o MX/American divorced MILF from POF. According to her, it's been 3 years since she has been tapped. Which is amazing because she is fit and pretty good looking with a nice personality. We sipped wine at a wine bar and chatted for 2+hours. I walked her to her car and we proceeded to make out like high school kids. DFK, kissing her neck & ears. Latinas are so passionate! I'm her 1st ever honkey! I love it! She's a real decent lady so I did not try to take it farther but she was digging it. We have a date set up for sometime next weekend, yay!

This is a pic of her with her 21 why / o daughter.

AE.

Ruben Kincaid
12-13-15, 21:59
What happens when someone hearts your post? Can you see who that was?
Someone replied to my post offering to help by saying 'report for solicitation'.
What do you do in this cases?
Tia.You can't see who hearts your posts, my successes (two girls where everything went right, one that went off the rails halfway in) have all been me responding to their posts, my own posts never really got any good hits. I'm now talking to a 20 yr old white valley girl who only likes older guys and wants to meet up this week, if I was younger and actually had some game I'm sure there would be more available.

Ruben Kincaid
12-13-15, 22:00
Tipisil & Ruben,

Good contributions!

I'm to impatient for Whisper. Craig's List has worked out and last night I had an excellent 1st date with a 49 y/o MX/American divorced MILF from POF. According to her, it's been 3 years since she has been tapped. Which is amazing because she is fit and pretty good looking with a nice personality. We sipped wine at a wine bar and chatted for 2+hours. I walked her to her car and we proceeded to make out like high school kids. DFK, kissing her neck & ears. Latinas are so passionate! I'm her 1st ever honkey! I love it! She's a real decent lady so I did not try to take it farther but she was digging it. We have a date set up for sometime next weekend, yay!

This is a pic of her with her 21 why / o daughter.

AE.Lets double date, I'll take her daughter!

Tipisil
12-14-15, 00:53
What happens when someone hearts your post? Can you see who that was?

Someone replied to my post offering to help by saying 'report for solicitation'.

What do you do in this cases?

Tia.You can't see who hearts it. Just if someone comments or decides to chat you up directly. Its a numbers game.

Aragorn
12-14-15, 20:56
So, a few days back I see a suggestive, but not blatant post on whisper,Do you search the Not Safe For Work section or do you filter for Nearby?

I've had some hot texting sessions and gave suggestions to the husband of a swinging couple how to upgrade his wife from threesums to gangbangs but they were in Texas and I'm in Miami?

Aragorn
12-14-15, 21:06
I told you guys I'd get a couple of pussy picks. Well, see for your self! These were taken after a nice prolonged round of cunelingus!

Meanwhile I'm talking to 3 Latina Milfs on POF 49,48 & 47 respectively, of course all looking for LTR. We'll see!

AE.Bald, trimmed or natural, the only pussy I won't eat has four legs. I think I see my mistake, since I'm a geographic bachelor until June, my mistake has been only contacting women who were only "dating nothing serious" I will try expanding my search to include the "want a relationship" I don't want the wrath of the looking to marry types, or should I?

Ruben Kincaid
12-14-15, 23:49
Do you search the Not Safe For Work section or do you filter for Nearby?

I've had some hot texting sessions and gave suggestions to the husband of a swinging couple how to upgrade his wife from threesums to gangbangs but they were in Texas and I'm in Miami?I filter for Nearby, usually 15 miles.

Tipisil
12-15-15, 10:36
Bald, trimmed or natural, the only pussy I won't eat has four legs. I think I see my mistake, since I'm a geographic bachelor until June, my mistake has been only contacting women who were only "dating nothing serious" I will try expanding my search to include the "want a relationship" I don't want the wrath of the looking to marry types, or should I?Just don't marry the looking to marry types if you don't want.

Raider1206
12-15-15, 18:17
So I finally tried the whisper app I got hits rite away but they didn't work out than I got 2 hits and wow no actual meet up yet but some hot phone sex with pics. Just got to be careful lots of young ones on there.

DFWdude
12-15-15, 18:51
How does this tinder work? I signed up on my mobile but it seems all I can do is "LIKE" or "NOT LIKE". Any ideas.

The Tall Man
12-15-15, 20:12
How does this tinder work? I signed up on my mobile but it seems all I can do is "LIKE" or "NOT LIKE". Any ideas.I am in the same boat, Urrrrr, I signed up this morning and my only options are like or X for delete. Anyone out there who could help.

Thanks.

The Tall Man.

Zman429
12-15-15, 22:22
How does this tinder work? I signed up on my mobile but it seems all I can do is "LIKE" or "NOT LIKE". Any ideas.You got it just like everybody and see who you match with. If your not getting matched update your pic and profile. You should get a couple of hookers that way. And make sure you're matching with all the ages.

Aragorn
12-16-15, 15:34
Cultivating a 24 yo very slowly. Want to try some other postings. Should I use another identity or keep posting this the one Whisper generated?

Discreet1965
12-18-15, 16:52
I can never get the text confirmation from Tinder to start up an account. I have Tracfone so that's likely the issue. Tried TextNow and other text numbers but no luck.

Christophe1
12-24-15, 00:19
I met a woman better than life. She gave me all the goodies and awesome coochie too. In honor of the best woman I ever had, I suspended my desires for 1 week.

Since it is the holidays, I seem to be slammed with lonely opportunist.

It is a good life.

TexasMonger
12-24-15, 10:15
I met a woman better than life. She gave me all the goodies and awesome coochie too. In honor of the best woman I ever had, I suspended my desires for 1 week.

It is a good life.Looks like it is an Asian coochie. I love the way you put all these sparkles in the pictures.

Cheers.

TM.

Dildo Baggens
12-24-15, 18:57
I can tell by the hair of her chinny-chin cooch, She's Asian.

It is a good life.

Xciter
12-24-15, 23:17

It is a good life.Nice job all around dude.

Byron626
12-25-15, 03:44

It is a good life.Now that's what I like to see. Great to hear that this app really does lead to a little fun. Any tips on how to really make it from pics on a phone to the real deal? Something about new honeys make it all so great.

Feral1
01-01-16, 20:18
Responded by Chat to post about needing money that sounded like it could be a female. Asked if it were a female, got positive reply. Asked what she was willing to do for financial help. She mentioned wanting to pump up her PayPal account and asked what I want for that. I mentioned nasty pictures which resulted in her asking for a definition of nasty. Told her that it was full body nudity, breasts and pussy and play with a dildo, fucking and sucking pictures. Figured I had nothing to loose if that ran her off, it didn't. Got her to send a pussy picture to prove it was a she and then told her to prove it is not just a picture off the net to send the same pussy picture with 3 fingers together beside it, got that so we were off. Over a couple of days got full body pictures and more tits and ass. She has glorious tits and a real pretty pussy. Got here to meet so I could take the pictures agreed to $/ hr and. 5 if I could eat it. Resulted in fun afternoon lots of pics and video and some sweet pussy to eat, but sadly she is a confirmed Lez and wouldn't do anything with Johnny. I did manage to do my own HJ with her playing with her pussy and holding it open. Not perfect results but lots of fun anyway.

Cres Prophet2
01-03-16, 19:06
Have a possible hit with a woman that isn't too far from me at all. She's looking for the FWB, no strings attached thing.

Only needs condoms as she's not on any birth control. Says she lives oral and likes to swallow. I'll try and meet up with her this or next week. She's in her 40's and OK looking, though a far cry from what I usually hit it with.

If it turns into free pussy, that is a big plus as long as she keeps the no strings attitude.

HollywoodGuy
01-03-16, 20:05
Responded by Chat to post about needing money that sounded like it could be a female. Asked if it were a female, got positive reply. Asked what she was willing to do for financial help. She mentioned wanting to pump up her PayPal account and asked what I want for that. I mentioned nasty pictures which resulted in her asking for a definition of nasty. Told her that it was full body nudity, breasts and pussy and play with a dildo, fucking and sucking pictures. Figured I had nothing to loose if that ran her off, it didn't. Got her to send a pussy picture to prove it was a she and then told her to prove it is not just a picture off the net to send the same pussy picture with 3 fingers together beside it, got that so we were off. Over a couple of days got full body pictures and more tits and ass. She has glorious tits and a real pretty pussy. Got here to meet so I could take the pictures agreed to $/ hr and. 5 if I could eat it. Resulted in fun afternoon lots of pics and video and some sweet pussy to eat, but sadly she is a confirmed Lez and wouldn't do anything with Johnny. I did manage to do my own HJ with her playing with her pussy and holding it open. Not perfect results but lots of fun anyway.No HJ? Dang.

Byron626
01-04-16, 01:21
Have a possible hit with a woman that isn't too far from me at all. She's looking for the FWB, no strings attached thing.

Only needs condoms as she's not on any birth control. Says she lives oral and likes to swallow. I'll try and meet up with her this or next week. She's in her 40's and OK looking, though a far cry from what I usually hit it with.

If it turns into free pussy, that is a big plus as long as she keeps the no strings attitude.A woman who loves to swallow. And will do so freely. Is my kinda woman. Great find! Can't wait to see you findings with her.

Discreet1965
01-06-16, 15:52
Now that Ashley Madison is down in the dumps, which are the other sites to find married ladies? Do they frequent POF, tinder etc? POF does not allow a 'married' status, but I am guessing that atleast a few of the 'no picture' profiles are those of married ladies.

Cres Prophet2
01-06-16, 16:40
A woman who loves to swallow. And will do so freely. Is my kinda woman. Great find! Can't wait to see you findings with her.I ended up passing on her. I already get free from a much better looking woman and decided that I didn't want to downgrade for the variety alone.

The other lady wasn't a beast, but it turns out I have a standard that I'm not passing without the influence of booze.

Orion1938
01-06-16, 17:10
I can tell by the hair of her chinny-chin cooch, She's Asian.Especially the K girls exhibit the fine textured fur and not bushy.

But all girls are the same. Inverted, they are all pink inside.

Be safe.

Seephor
01-08-16, 03:00
I've been playing around with Whisper for a while and I think I'm onto something promising. I post up a whisper asking if any ladies want to go shopping with me. I got a response from a 22 year old chubby girl. I think she's looking for a SD but I have not come clean as to my intentions yet. I'm assuming she understands what's at store so now I'm in the process of making my intentions clear. I just don't know if I should do it after I meet her or before.

Lebruno
01-08-16, 03:14
You might want to take her through the process after the meet and greet. Its better to keep it very legit until to ensure there's sufficient interest either side. Also, there's less chance of her getting spooked if she's not done this before.

I've been playing around with Whisper for a while and I think I'm onto something promising. I post up a whisper asking if any ladies want to go shopping with me. I got a response from a 22 year old chubby girl. I think she's looking for a SD but I have not come clean as to my intentions yet. I'm assuming she understands what's at store so now I'm in the process of making my intentions clear. I just don't know if I should do it after I meet her or before.

Tipisil
01-08-16, 20:48
You might want to take her through the process after the meet and greet. Its better to keep it very legit until to ensure there's sufficient interest either side. Also, there's less chance of her getting spooked if she's not done this before.I would meet for coffee first.

Luckystonewood
01-09-16, 04:20
I loaded up Whisper to fool around with. One thing I found right off was long winded suggestive "Whispers" didn't attract much attention. I changed my approach and left a simple two word inuendo"Whisper" and I got two immediate hits. One dropped right off after a quick exchange of what it meant. The other response I wasn't sure at first if it was a lady or not and the area I am visiting does have a population of gay men. I am straight. The two word inuendo led to a three hour intense fantasy sextING session. After a couple of carefully worded exchanges to describe my fantasy as hetero activity it was clear the responses were from a women and boy did it take off. If we lived anywhere near each other it would have been a potentially serious lust marathon after vetting each other to ensure mutal physical tastes. Sexually we CLICKED. It was clear she was well educated as well and knows exactly what she wants and likes. At a minimum, I have gained a female friend with a hell of a compatible sexual appetite. She is in New York state so we are separated by geography. Moral of the story. Simple posts can generate an insane response. If I EVER have an excuse to go to New York I've got a lady in waiting for now that if we ended up physically attracted to each other there won't be any ice to break.

If the Whisper generates any other local interest and a meet and greet I will be sharing those results.

LS.

Lebruno
01-10-16, 00:11
Interesting! So what were the 2 magical words? LOL.

I loaded up Whisper to fool around with. One thing I found right off was long winded suggestive "Whispers" didn't attract much attention. I changed my approach and left a simple two word inuendo"Whisper" and I got two immediate hits. One dropped right off after a quick exchange of what it meant. The other response I wasn't sure at first if it was a lady or not and the area I am visiting does have a population of gay men. I am straight. The two word inuendo led to a three hour intense fantasy sextING session. After a couple of carefully worded exchanges to describe my fantasy as hetero activity it was clear the responses were from a women and boy did it take off. If we lived anywhere near each other it would have been a potentially serious lust marathon after vetting each other to ensure mutal physical tastes. Sexually we CLICKED. It was clear she was well educated as well and knows exactly what she wants and likes. At a minimum, I have gained a female friend with a hell of a compatible sexual appetite. She is in New York state so we are separated by geography. Moral of the story. Simple posts can generate an insane response. If I EVER have an excuse to go to New York I've got a lady in waiting for now that if we ended up physically attracted to each other there won't be any ice to break.

If the Whisper generates any other local interest and a meet and greet I will be sharing those results.

LS.

Seephor
01-11-16, 03:59

LS.Yea. I've have a few of these "cyber" things. The first time was kind of exciting but then comes the realization that you're going to rub one out that night and it all makes it a big waste of fucking time to be honest. Increase your chances by responding to local posts. I often find myself chatting with a lesbian for hours thinking I could somehow convince her to ride my cock for some reason. Let me tell you, there are better ways to waste your time.

Christophe1
01-11-16, 20:29
Yea. I've have a few of these "cyber" things. The first time was kind of exciting but then comes the realization that you're going to rub one out that night and it all makes it a big waste of fucking time to be honest. Increase your chances by responding to local posts. I often find myself chatting with a lesbian for hours thinking I could somehow convince her to ride my cock for some reason. Let me tell you, there are better ways to waste your time.I have been using some social apps such as Line. Since Christmas, been hit on more often than the previous 5 months before. I attribute this to being on the Westside. The girls that are introducing themselves are what I'm into, educated, sexy, exercise, and who want to fuck. They're the kinds you'll see driving Mecedes, Jaguars, and Teslas.

Poor us.

Tipisil
01-12-16, 11:44
I have been using some social apps such as Line. Since Christmas, been hit on more often than the previous 5 months before. I attribute this to being on the Westside. The girls that are introducing themselves are what I'm into, educated, sexy, exercise, and who want to fuck. They're the kinds you'll see driving Mecedes, Jaguars, and Teslas.

Poor us.What is Line?

Christophe1
01-12-16, 22:19
What is Line?It is a messaging app. If you know a lot of Asian people, use your burner phone and create an account. Most will pop up as suggested friends. They have a shake feature that I haven't really tried which matches you to other shakers.

My crazy story is this. I started taking urban dance classes in Santa Monica and Hollywood, it's a new year, so why not a new me. I met two total 10's from doing this. Met, talked scanned.

Both are out of my league. Like take private jets to LV out of my league. One dropped me fast because I played hard to get. One is still hanging on because she is socially ackward and her family provides.

I will send you a pm.

Tipisil
02-01-16, 18:47
I have been using Omegle recently. Have been chatting with two women so far. Both local. More hit and miss but this seems to be even more of a hook up app than tinder.

Zman429
02-02-16, 00:17
I have been using Omegle recently. Have been chatting with two women so far. Both local. More hit and miss but this seems to be even more of a hook up app than tinder.How do you get past the spammers the first 4 wanted to go to kik.

Monger Dude
02-02-16, 03:21
My crazy story is this. I started taking urban dance classes in Santa Monica and Hollywood, it's a new year, so why not a new me. I met two total 10's from doing this. Met, talked scanned.That is fucking smart.

Tipisil
02-02-16, 10:21
How do you get past the spammers the first 4 wanted to go to kik.I think I got really lucky. The day I installed it I chatted with a female, early 20's, lives in PV but works in LA. We exchanged numbers and will see each other Wed.

I think once you get past the bots and tons of males, just don't be creepy. Apparently every time she said she was female, the next comment from the guys was "are you wet. ".

Just don't do and don't make your username "big dick" and you just need to be patient.

Chris Wake
02-10-16, 20:08
Man, I'm done trying the Whisper app. A full month and all I can see are joke responses, spammers, anonymous 'likes' (which is useless since you can't see who likes your posts).

Subtle, not-so-subtle, ambiguous posts. They all fail to reel in a catch.

I dunno how you boys did it but it seems like a lightning in a bottle kinda app.

Watnow78
02-11-16, 02:46
Man, I'm done trying the Whisper app. A full month and all I can see are joke responses, spammers, anonymous 'likes' (which is useless since you can't see who likes your posts).

I dunno how you boys did it but it seems like a lightning in a bottle kinda app.I'm with you man! Been on Whisper for 3 months now and not 1 single lead. I've even talked to guys who are in the site and they have zero luck. I'm not sure how these guys do it, I'm starting to think it a lost cause.

Chris Wake
02-11-16, 09:52
I'm with you man! Been on Whisper for 3 months now and not 1 single lead. I've even talked to guys who are in the site and they have zero luck. I'm not sure how these guys do it, I'm starting to think it a lost cause.Def the epitome of hit or miss apps. Aw well.

Amptor
02-11-16, 10:23
Met one girl from whisper. Found out she was 17 and backed way the fuck off. She did want the the though.

Tipisil
02-11-16, 10:44

I dunno how you boys did it but it seems like a lightning in a bottle kinda app.Guess we all have different approaches. At times it was like shooting fish in a barrel.

Tipisil
02-12-16, 10:58
Must be valentines day or something but I'm getting tons of responses on pof.

HollywoodGuy
02-15-16, 04:45
Met one girl from whisper. Found out she was 17 and backed way the fuck off. She did want the the though.Thats a major problem with those apps.
Its a problem everywhere. But even more so there.

Christophe1
03-16-16, 03:14
Dang nabit. Some groups are tight. A women just threw it in my face that she knew my friends.

Maybe I'll get a Ménage à trois ?

Chris Wake
03-17-16, 22:00
Dang nabit. Some groups are tight. A women just threw it in my face that she knew my friends.

Maybe I'll get a Mnage trois ?Was it a butterface asian chick with enormous boobs? Cause. I'd be one of those "friends" she may be speaking of. The girl loves money tho and finally got her to do backdoor.

MrGeorge
03-17-16, 23:53
Here's my Tinder report, because why not.

I first got on about 2 years ago. Over the next year I racked up 1100 matches. I got off for about a month and then got on again which reset my matches. Currently I have about 750 matches. I've chatted with most of them, but if they don't ask any questions, I don't continue the conversation. I have been more judicious this time. This is with a radius of 12 miles from LA's west side. If I move it to 50 miles then that number can skyrocket but then your work skyrockets too. The matches start to scroll off the back end so I had a lot more than that but I'm not sure exactly how many. Tinder is not a hook up app. Nothing is when you're dealing with women.

It takes of ton of time and effort and money to get laid from Tinder. More than meeting a girl at a bar. If I relied on Tinder as my main source of sex, I would have a very sad life.

Over the 2 years I've probably gone on about 200 dates. Could have been way more with more time and effort. Average date price $50. A couple of drinks and maybe an appetizer. Yes I know there are other tactics and approaches. This is the one I find most fun and works for me. Most girls are nice and cool, basically. Almost every girl is 1 number below her pictures. If she's an 8 in her pics, she is a 7 in real life. About 15% were representative of their pics or better. I felt I could eventually have sex with almost all the girls I met, EVENTUALLY. With a bunch of dates and money and romancing.

I've had sex with exactly 20 of my Tinder dates, and most of those I dated casually for a few weeks or months and had some good sex with. They all pretty much want relationships eventually. They are chicks. Swinger girls I've dated want the same. Only with 3 did I have sex with on the first meet, and we continued to see each other after that. I've recently realized that most of it is a waste of time. It's better to meet a girl out and about and see if there's chemistry. But Tinder taps into something in a man. When you match with a girl.

You immediately think you get to have sex with her. You don't. Too bad. But there's always a chance, so you go back fishing again. And, most of these girls won't make you wear a condom which is a super bonus.

I still use it, and occasionally meet someone new if they are super hot and super cool. They usually play 'I'm a nice girl' but I still want to date you. If they do that without showing any physical interest. Touching, kissing, etc, then I'm out. That seems to bother them. They want to be romanced for weeks before having sex. That's fine, but I'm over it.

I have a rotation of civilian girls which is great, but I'm starting to think that paying for new chicks (asian girls from CV) is the way to go. It's cheaper in the long run. Less hassle. Less girls getting hurt. And, generally they have some incredible skills.

Christophe1
03-19-16, 01:53
Was it a butterface asian chick with enormous boobs? Cause. I'd be one of those "friends" she may be speaking of. The girl loves money tho and finally got her to do backdoor.Unfortunately, NO. Sad face. It was with a girl that I really liked and she found out that I was communicating with half of the Chinese providers in LA County. Then, she went out to have fun in Las Vegas, so I'm here left hanging of whether I'll get to have her and her young padwan. Or nothing at all.

If you want to hit the butterface Asian chick with the enourmous boobs together, I'm down. I will get tested this week and should have good credentials if you want to show her the next level of ex-prudishness.

I first got on about 2 years ago. Over the next year I racked up 1100 matches. I got off for about a month and then got on again which reset my matches. Currently I have about 750 matches. I've chatted with most of them, but if they don't ask any questions, I don't continue the conversation. I have been more judicious this time. This is with a radius of 12 miles from LA's west side. If I move it to 50 miles then that number can skyrocket but then your work skyrockets too. The matches start to scroll off the back end so I had a lot more than that but I'm not sure exactly how many. Tinder is not a hook up app. Nothing is when you're dealing with women.

It takes of ton of time and effort and money to get laid from Tinder. More thameeting a girl at a bar. If I relied on Tinder as my main source of sex, I would have a very sad life.

Over the 2 years I've probably gone on about 200 dates. Could have been way more with more time and effort. Average date price $50. A couple of drinks and maybe an appetizer. Yes I know there are other tactics and approaches. This is the one I find most fun and works for me. Most girls are nice and cool, basically. Almost every girl is 1 number below her pictures. If she's an 8 in her pics, she is a 7 in real life. About 15% were representative of their pics or better. I felt I could eventually have sex with almost all the girls I met, EVENTUALLY. With a bunch of dates and money and romancing.

I've had sex with exactly 20 of my Tinder dates, and most of those I dated casually for a few weeks or months and had some good sex with. They all pretty much want relationships eventually. They are chicks. Swinger girls I've dated want the same. Only with 3 did I have sex with on the first meet, and we continued to see each other after that. I've recently realized that most of it is a waste of time. It's better to meet a girl out and about and see if there's chemistry. But Tinder taps into something in a man. When you match with a girl.

You immediately think you get to have sex with her. You don't. Too bad. But there's always a chance, so you go back fishing again. And, most of these girls won't make you wear a condom which is a super bonus.

I still use it, and occasionally meet someone new if they are super hot and super cool. They usually play 'I'm a nice girl' but I still want to date you. If they do that without showing any physical interest. Touching, kissing, etc, then I'm out. That seems to bother them. They want to be romanced for weeks before having sex. That's fine, but I'm over it.

I have a rotation of civilian girls which is great, but I'm starting to think that paying for new chicks (asian girls from CV) is the way to go. It's cheaper in the long run. Less hassle. Less girls getting hurt. And, generally they have some incredible skills.You have been killing it! Congratulations. I can't imagine anything more fun than spending time with L. A. Women. Sex, at the end of the day is just the ole' in and out. Create a fire with desire and bond with electricity.

Put me in the room alone and I'm trouble.

Last week fuck around and got a double.

Tits found out about flag

The Tall Man
03-19-16, 13:33

It takes of ton of time and effort and money to get laid from Tinder. More than meeting a girl at a bar. If I relied on Tinder as my main source of sex, I would have a very sad life.

I have a rotation of civilian girls which is great, but I'm starting to think that paying for new chicks (asian girls from CV) is the way to go. It's cheaper in the long run. Less hassle. Less girls getting hurt. And, generally they have some incredible skills.One of the most spot on real life accurate reports about your experience with Tinder. Thank you. I have been on about 2 months but out of town and so busy with work that I have not put in the effort required.

Thanks,

The Tall Man.

BenderOver
03-20-16, 01:58

I first got on about 2 years ago. Over the next year I racked up 1100 matches.Thumbs up man. Your second post is good reading and you just earned points with me. I'll be PMing you.

LuckyYu2004
03-20-16, 03:08

I have a rotation of civilian girls which is great, but I'm starting to think that paying for new chicks (asian girls from CV) is the way to go. It's cheaper in the long run. Less hassle. Less girls getting hurt. And, generally they have some incredible skills.Thanks for sharing. Great write up. Sharing like this is the reason I love this site.

Tipisil
03-21-16, 12:45
After good success in Whisper I decided to move into a different app. Whisper was great, but way too many 17 year olds and many that did not live anywhere remotely close to where I live. I got tons of hot chats and a few meet ups.

I have tried POF with varying success. It was super tough to get a reply back. Many wanted a long term thing which I am not committed to doing. However, I recently found a single mom that was just starved for some attention. We have been chatting off and on and finally decided to set a date for this last weekend. I suggested yogurt which she was okay with. Once we got there, I got my yogurt, cost 3 dollars. After waiting a bit she showed up and said she did not want any yogurt. Long story short, we talked for about 45 minutes, she complimented me a few times in how young I look. She laughed and since it was getting cold, she suggested we move into my car to keep warm. Chatted for 30 more minutes. Before saying goodbye, gave her a giant prolonged hug. She made a few moaning noises and I took that as the green light to try my luck a little. 2 minutes in she was grabbing my junk in the middle of a busy strip mall. I suggested we go somewhere else so she could get a better handful. She said okay. We drove a few streets away, I pulled it out and she gave me a super fantastic BJ for about 45 minutes non stop. During the sucking she mentioned how she had sucked on anything for about 7 years. Came in her mouth, she spit, and then decided to meet again at her place for a longer night of fucking.

One thing I have learned from these apps: you have to let your personality shine in your texts and messages.

Byron626
03-21-16, 13:38
After good success in Whisper I decided to move into a different app. Whisper was great, but way too many 17 year olds and many that did not live anywhere remotely close to where I live. I got tons of hot chats and a few meet ups.

I have tried POF with varying success. It was super tough to get a reply back. Many wanted a long term thing which I am not committed to doing. However, I recently found a single mom that was just starved for some attention. We have been chatting off and on and finally decided to set a date for this last weekend. I suggested yogurt which she was okay with. Once we got there, I got my yogurt, cost 3 dollars. After waiting a bit she showed up and said she did not want any yogurt. Long story short, we talked for about 45 minutes, she complimented me a few times in how young I look. She laughed and since it was getting cold, she suggested we move into my car to keep warm. Chatted for 30 more minutes. Before saying goodbye, gave her a giant prolonged hug. She made a few moaning noises and I took that as the green light to try my luck a little. 2 minutes in she was grabbing my junk in the middle of a busy strip mall. I suggested we go somewhere else so she could get a better handful. She said okay. We drove a few streets away, I pulled it out and she gave me a super fantastic BJ for about 45 minutes non stop. During the sucking she mentioned how she had sucked on anything for about 7 years. Came in her mouth, she spit, and then decided to meet again at her place for a longer night of fucking.

One thing I have learned from these apps: you have to let your personality shine in your texts and messages.Glad to hear it does work. Meeting a stranger who is just looking to have some fun is probably about as best as it can get.

And kudos to you for being able to go from the site to actually meeting in person. Not all have been successful, and I've had my fair share of hits and misses, but this one sounds like she can be ongoing fun.

Higgs Boson
03-21-16, 16:50
I was looking to load Tinder in my phone but I noticed that Tinder has some kind of system of in-app purchases, I. E. Tinder Plus and various levels. What's with that? Is this something worthwhile?

Thanks for answering a noob at these apps.

Higgs.

Zman429
03-21-16, 17:07
I was looking to load Tinder in my phone but I noticed that Tinder has some kind of system of in-app purchases, I. E. Tinder Plus and various levels. What's with that? Is this something worthwhile?

Thanks for answering a noob at these apps.

Higgs.There is an upgrade you can buy. FYI this is managed by google so if you want to try it you can easily unsubscribe only $10/ mo or so.

Zman429
03-21-16, 17:10
One thing I have learned from these apps: you have to let your personality shine in your texts and messages.How much texting do you guys think is right before meeting someone? I try to get to the meeting as soon as possible.

Psyence
03-21-16, 17:23
How much texting do you guys think is right before meeting someone? I try to get to the meeting as soon as possible.Usually I try to keep the maximum texting number at 10, after that I suggest we take the texting to phone numbers / calling / meeting up.

Also, I think Tinder is whatever you can get out of it. This past month I met and slept with 7 girls, 5 which I slept with on the first meet, it's all on the approach.

Higgs Boson
03-21-16, 17:44
I just noticed that POF has similar upgrades. Let me add that to the pile.

Thanks,

Higgs.

Higgs Boson
03-21-16, 17:48
There is an upgrade you can buy. FYI this is managed by google so if you want to try it you can easily unsubscribe only $10/ mo or so.Uh, thanks, but what's the point of this upgrade? What service, value-added thing, extra special with sugar on top stuff does it do?

Higgs.

Zman429
03-21-16, 19:32
Uh, thanks, but what's the point of this upgrade? What service, value-added thing, extra special with sugar on top stuff does it do?

Higgs.You can change your location which would be handy if you're going on a trip. Otherwise none.

Higgs Boson
03-22-16, 01:50
You can change your location which would be handy if you're going on a trip. Otherwise none.Thank you very much. I'll be loading that in the morning.

Higgs.

Tipisil
03-22-16, 13:02
How much texting do you guys think is right before meeting someone? I try to get to the meeting as soon as possible.A few days to a week of texting. With her I had been texting occasionally for about a week.

Tipisil
04-14-16, 20:20
Been trying my luck on whisper again but so far nothing. Wonder what happened given all the past success? Anyone else not scoring on this app?

Zman429
04-14-16, 21:12
Been trying my luck on whisper again but so far nothing. Wonder what happened given all the past success? Anyone else not scoring on this app?I think your the only one getting whisper to work. I've gotten a couple of utr by posting ads on Craigslist in the Men for Woman section. Bit hit and miss but minimal effort once you get into the groove.

Christophe1
04-15-16, 02:06

I have a rotation of civilian girls which is great, but I'm starting to think that paying for new chicks (asian girls from CV) is the way to go. It's cheaper in the long run. Less hassle. Less girls getting hurt. And, generally they have some incredible skills.A definitive guide to using apps for sex. I have had about two handfuls of civilians, and can barely do it anymore. At the end of the day, I meet AMAZING women. I am trained but never tamed. Hurting people sucks.

Byron626
04-15-16, 03:01
A definitive guide to using apps for sex. I have had about two handfuls of civilians, and can barely do it anymore. At the end of the day, I meet AMAZING women. I am trained but never tamed. Hurting people sucks.It's the hurting women part that always gets me. With Whisper, they're not really knowing it's all about sex. I've had a few instances where they really though it was a going to be FWB and then they flip the script and want relationships. Maybe it's the charm. I do lay it on thick to try to entice them to lower their guard. But I hate that awkward talk of how we need to remain friends and it cannot lead to anything more currently. Most are grateful I explained it to them in person than over text. I would hate to explain this over text messaging. What helps is that I am still there for them long after we did the deed. Some actually revert back to FWB, which I accept because I won't say no to them. But thanks to some members here who directed me to Whisper, I have gotten laid more to start this year than all of my other years. It's fun and exhilarating to meet women who want to have a fun time.

Zauriel
04-15-16, 09:43
Whisper has only worked once for me (I posted a report) and it was answering a whisper, not posting and getting responses. And it was a meeting I will fantasize about for the rest of my life. I wish the girl would respond to me, but it was obviously a one time thing.

Been trying my luck on whisper again but so far nothing. Wonder what happened given all the past success? Anyone else not scoring on this app?

Tipisil
04-18-16, 09:33
I have been back at whisper for about 3 weeks now. During that time I met a few 18 year olds that have said no. The most recent one was on Saturday. She was basically ready to meet up but when I sent her my picture she said I looked a bit too old. Not sure what she was expecting a 38 year old to look, but she stopped responding.

Yesterday I got a reply from an old post from a female working at a vape store. She immediately said yes to a fwb situation. She is on the bbw side but doesn't matter to me. We are going to meet up on Thursday for our first in person meeting and sex session.

Tipisil
04-22-16, 01:21
This is from the virgin that I recently saw on whisper: Met her at yogurt land and got some yogurt. It was too loud so we moved to my car. We talked, ate, and after a while I put her hand on my crotch. She seemed fine so I slowly took it out and had her hold it for a bit. After instructing her on how to give a HJ, we drove to a parking garage and found a secluded spot. I took off my pants and for the next two hours she alternated between hand job and BJ. She took great direction and during this time I also got her off with my hand. I have a small car so the positions were limited. She texted me after that she had a blast and we left it at that for now.

Zauriel
04-22-16, 09:13
Great story, Tip!

This is from the virgin that I recently saw on whisper: Met her at yogurt land and got some yogurt. It was too loud so we moved to my car. We talked, ate, and after a while I put her hand on my crotch. She seemed fine so I slowly took it out and had her hold it for a bit. After instructing her on how to give a HJ, we drove to a parking garage and found a secluded spot. I took off my pants and for the next two hours she alternated between hand job and BJ. She took great direction and during this time I also got her off with my hand. I have a small car so the positions were limited. She texted me after that she had a blast and we left it at that for now.

Socal Monger
05-14-16, 14:24
I've tried Whisper over the last few months. After finding teens and ladies in their early 20's who think I am too old, I delete the app. I went through that cycle about three times. I tried again and found some success. Rather than respond to postings, I posted that I was looking for someone older. I got a few hits that were mostly from out of state. But there was one lady that was a few miles away from me. We made plans to meet. She was a bit flakey but we finally met. We met to my place and made a light dinner and then put on a movie. In a while, we were in bed having sex. My first score on Whisper. She was no trophy but she enjoyed receiving my cum. Whisper is used by young people, so it is hard to find someone. But with persistence, if you have the patience to spend the time, you too can find a **** to receive your cum.

Byron626
05-15-16, 23:19
I've used Whisper a few times when I know I'll be going out of town for business. It's definitely hit or miss, but when they bite, it's is damn near a score. I prefer someone who just wants to meet and mess around in my hotel room, and the ones that do connect with me usually do. Only once have I needed to re-inform them that I was just there on business. And if I'm ever back in the area, which I usually am, that we'll get together again. It has worked, and it sure beats having to do it solo coming back to an empty hotel room after work on the road. They see the sincerity, and it's never a scam. I actually don't mind ordering in and spending time with them. Sex is a lot more fun knowing there might not be a next time, but if there is, it just makes it that much more of an incentive to stay in touch. Women are much more uninhibited when they know they're not worried about the next day.

Lebruno
05-16-16, 02:07
Awesome scoring on a virgin with Whisper! I dunno how you could hold on your release for 2 hours with her alternating between HJ and BJ. I'd b happy if I held it for 20 minutes. LOL.

JoeJoesph
05-16-16, 21:59
How do you guys hookup thru whisper? Do you make a post? If so, saying what? If not, then what posts do you guys look for?

Socal Monger
05-29-16, 11:45
I scored again on Whisper. I started chatting with this woman and another woman about the same time. I met the first woman right away, see report #323. This woman took about two weeks to meet. Again, it was like a date: dinner, movie, and to the bedroom. Though I have now scored twice with Whisper, it takes too much time. I am going to stop using Whisper again because there are just too many other sources offering immediate gratification.

Chris Wake
05-31-16, 23:40
I scored again on Whisper. I started chatting with this woman and another woman about the same time. I met the first woman right away, see report #323. This woman took about two weeks to meet. Again, it was like a date: dinner, movie, and to the bedroom. Though I have now scored twice with Whisper, it takes too much time. I am going to stop using Whisper again because there are just too many other sources offering immediate gratification.I'm not touching that app ever again. One flaked (having car troubles one night, not 'feeling good' the next) and the other said she was 16. Yikes, deleted the fucking app and noped the f*ck out.

Too much hassle and potential f*ck ups to be messing with that world. I'll stick to creampies to my regulars and upcoming trip to the Philippines thankyouverymuch.

Mongoose7
07-07-16, 19:59
How do you guys hookup thru whisper? Do you make a post? If so, saying what? If not, then what posts do you guys look for?Just got to put out the vibes. Women respond better to direct / indirect messages. "420 friendly" is always a good one, slutz love free stuff. Weed seems to be the cheapest method of getting a female to fuck. Unless she's barely legal (18-20) then alcohol comes at close second LOL.

Christophe1
07-08-16, 01:31
She is back. Anyone hit this?

My advice.

1. Be Asian.
2. Have some sad dramatic relationship problem that led to No Sex 4 Months.
3. No fuckey for long time.
4. Come back and post how wet she got.

I couldn't get no Hispani-faction.

#alllivesmatter.

Peace.

Chris Wake
07-08-16, 03:04

My advice.

1. Be Asian.

#alllivesmatter.

Peace.They all have different body types though. Highly doubt those are hers. And it's pretty suspicious she has all these low quality captures and all of a sudden the one of her gaping cave is crystal clear. Be careful gentleman.

Watnow78
07-08-16, 10:48
I've has a little luck on BaDoo. Been in contact with Ashley and asks for 1. 2 for what she's says, "an unforgettable time". I have not pulled the trigger being that she is a bit far from me.

Christophe1
07-08-16, 16:15
They all have different body types though. Highly doubt those are hers. And it's pretty suspicious she has all these low quality captures and all of a sudden the one of her gaping cave is crystal clear. Be careful gentleman.Thanks for your vote of confidence. Yes, buyer beware.

This chick has a reputation and this is her third incarnation. I have tried and didn't have any success, although she states right upfront she wants an Asian guy. I tried, and failed. From following her and knowing the app for several years, most pics are of poor quality and look as if they have filters. I have crossed her path a few times and she seems legit. Just that I am not of her preference.

If you are Asian, HOPEFULLY, you will get in her pants. Don't let anyone suggest that you shouldn't try. If you get asked to buy a gift card and to send a picture of the receipt along with a picture of the scratch off part of the card, you are being scammed. Beware.

Someone is going to fuck this girl into Holy Jesus FUCK mode.

Good luck.

Socalimp
07-08-16, 17:03
I have hit this girl up before.

Forgot her real name but she seems legit and not a ploy or anything from what I can tell.

I got her personal number (my wechat game is pretty strong) and was going to meet up but I ended up flaking on her for another hookup.

She allegedly works for a porn company and works odd hours.

She does love Asian guys but she wants to date and not just buck. I didn't want to feed her stuff and play with her feelings but I might hit her up again.

My advice.

1. Be Asian.

#alllivesmatter.

Peace.

JParkLa
07-12-16, 03:16
That chick does have some hot pics. I tried to say hi but could never get her to respond. Wechat is good but I see so many girls that appear pro.

My advice.

1. Be Asian.

#alllivesmatter.

Peace.

Scotty8783
07-20-16, 13:28
So I've been using Bumble for the last couple of months now and it's literally like shooting fish in a barrel. If you're not familiar with it, it's basically just another Tinder. You swipe left and right and it links up through your Facebook account (although it just uses that for authentication). My best advice would be to create a Facebook account and link it that way. You can also use Fake GPS apps to then move your location to somewhere else so you can scout any upcoming business / leisure trips for women in the area.

Within the two weeks:

-Got a new friends with benefits about 10 minutes from my house. Single, 33 year old mom.

-Banged a stupidly hot 6'0 blonde.

-Banged a BBW with a cute face within 10 minutes of meeting her.

-A bunch of dates with less than full on sex (BJs, making out, etc).

-So many nude pics that I don't even know what to do with them.

Definitely worth it. They're some smoking hot girls on there. Be aware, however, as it is a dating app, most the women on there are looking for more than just what we're after. Just got to play your cards right or find the ones that are just blatantly looking for casuals.

Livinitup
07-21-16, 01:49
So I've been using Bumble for the last couple of months now and it's literally like shooting fish in a barrel. If you're not familiar with it, it's basically just another Tinder. You swipe left and right and it links up through your Facebook account (although it just uses that for authentication).

-So many nude pics that I don't even know what to do with them.Well you could always post a few of the best picture here.

BenderOver
07-21-16, 20:15
So I've been using Bumble for the last couple of months now and it's literally like shooting fish in a barrel.

-Got a new friends with benefits about 10 minutes from my house. Single, 33 year old mom.

-Banged a stupidly hot 6'0 blonde.

-Banged a BBW with a cute face within 10 minutes of meeting her.

-A bunch of dates with less than full on sex (BJs, making out, etc).

-So many nude pics that I don't even know what to do with them.

Definitely worth it. They're some smoking hot girls on there. Be aware, however, as it is a dating app, most the women on there are looking for more than just what we're after. Just got to play your cards right or find the ones that are just blatantly looking for casuals.Going to chime in on this and call BS. I downloaded Bumble in search of the of the mystical unicorns and so far has been a waste of time. This is why.

First, the site is severely suspect. When fucking around (unsuccessfully) on tinder, 80% of the women are your regular so-so to not so good looking women in general. Pretty realistic distribution comparing it to a regular walk in the park in Los Angeles on any given day. I find myself swiping left for NO more often than not. Bumble is BS because almost every girl on there is SMOKING hot, is a SAG actress, and with a college degree. What fucking land are we living in here? Now, maybe it's because I have a nice professional photo up, and my academic background lists impressively on Facebook, such that Bumble is filtering me with comparable and compatible matches. Don't know.

Second, Bumble pulls photos and descriptions from Facebook. What nude photos are you seeing? I've swiped hundreds of profiles and haven't come upon a single nude photo yet! Do I need to post some cock and berries photos to get compatible selections back?

Third, the system requires the female gender of our species to initiate communications. So far, I've got zero msgs and I'm pretty fucking hot. For an old fuck.

I'll keep trying, but so far, no luck whatsoever.

Raider1206
07-21-16, 21:37
Going to chime in on this and call BS. I downloaded Bumble in search of the of the mystical unicorns and so far has been a waste of time. This is why.

First, the site is severely suspect. When fucking around (unsuccessfully) on tinder, 80% of the women are your regular so-so to not so good looking women in general. Pretty realistic distribution comparing it to a regular walk in the park in Los Angeles on any given day. I find myself swiping left for NO more often than not. Bumble is BS because almost every girl on there is SMOKING hot, is a SAG actress, and with a college degree. What fucking land are we living in here? Now, maybe it's because I have a nice professional photo up, and my academic background lists impressively on Facebook, such that Bumble is filtering me with comparable and compatible matches. Don't know.

Second, Bumble pulls photos and descriptions from Facebook. What nude photos are you seeing? I've swiped hundreds of profiles and haven't come upon a single nude photo yet! Do I need to post some cock and berries photos to get compatible selections back?

Third, the system requires the female gender of our species to initiate communications. So far, I've got zero msgs and I'm pretty fucking hot. For an old fuck.

I'll keep trying, but so far, no luck whatsoever.I agree with you I decided to check it out all the females are at least a 8 a college grad or is a member of sag.

Slideryyz
07-22-16, 02:32
That chick does have some hot pics. I tried to say hi but could never get her to respond. Wechat is good but I see so many girls that appear pro.WeChat is written by Chinese and majority of women are non Asian (Chinese) unfriendly Chinese women. Or as some stated, pros. Several pros hit me with spams hard. Tried iPair but need to become VIP (pay) to read messages and all. Waste of time.

DocOck
07-23-16, 17:12
Going to chime in on this and call BS. I downloaded Bumble in search of the of the mystical unicorns and so far has been a waste of time. This is why.

I'll keep trying, but so far, no luck whatsoever.Bumble is almost definitely not on the up and up. Saw a friend of mine on there and jokingly told her that I swiped left. She freaked out because she had deleted her profile a year ago. I suspect Bumble retains a lot of defunct profiles (most likely ones that get 'liked' most often), in order to create the illusion that they have the hottest women available. I mostly use Bumble now to find new girls to follow on snapchat -- that's about it.

DocOck
07-23-16, 17:16
She allegedly works for a porn company and works odd hours.

She does love Asian guys but she wants to date and not just buck. I didn't want to feed her stuff and play with her feelings but I might hit her up again.Yeah, I've messaged with her too. She's super emo, but I think she's legit. We tentatively agreed on a date once, but I flaked on her too. Too far away for me (East LA or SGV, if I remember correctly) and she definitely put out the vibe that she wanted to date a sweet man, while I just wanted to fuck. Seems odd that she would mostly post raunchy shit to find her Asian knight in shining armor.

Hahasupz
08-01-16, 17:44
Yeah, I've messaged with her too. She's super emo, but I think she's legit. We tentatively agreed on a date once, but I flaked on her too. Too far away for me (East LA or SGV, if I remember correctly) and she definitely put out the vibe that she wanted to date a sweet man, while I just wanted to fuck. Seems odd that she would mostly post raunchy shit to find her Asian knight in shining armor.Can't seem to get her to even reply.

BbHunter89
08-14-16, 23:26
Ok how the hell does whisper work. I see some possibilities but this shit is weird. LOL. Can someone explain to me how this even works? And how one can get someone on this app LOL.

Tipisil
08-15-16, 09:59
Ok how the hell does whisper work. I see some possibilities but this shit is weird. LOL. Can someone explain to me how this even works? And how one can get someone on this app LOL.Your text game needs to be strong. Don't ask for pictures or meet up immediately. Try to be witty and funny.

Ruben Kincaid
08-15-16, 20:55
Ok how the hell does whisper work. I see some possibilities but this shit is weird. LOL. Can someone explain to me how this even works? And how one can get someone on this app LOL.I use Whisper on and off, it's frustrating and can eat up a lot of time but it can pay off. I always set it to show nearby posts only, all my encounters (4) were me responding to a girls post and I've had more who wanted to meet but never happened because of scheduling and time issues. Look for girls posting about being broke or needing to pay for textbooks, I'm in my early 50's so I look for posts about "older guys", stuff like that, I've managed to have some damn good times off the app. Things to look out for, lots of guys looking for dick pics, be VERY careful regarding age, lots of teens use whisper, don't get sucked into the insanely stupid shit people say on the app, focus on the prize.

Raider1206
08-16-16, 01:19
Ok how the hell does whisper work. I see some possibilities but this shit is weird. LOL. Can someone explain to me how this even works? And how one can get someone on this app LOL.I love this app it's jackpot for me. Best thing invented.

Slideryyz
08-17-16, 06:17
I love this app it's jackpot for me. Best thing invented.Tried few apps and I agree. This app is easier to deal with from all aspect.

Tipisil
08-18-16, 19:55
I love this app it's jackpot for me. Best thing invented.Recently hooked up with another Asian. Got an awesome BBBJ. All it cost me was the price of a cup of frozen yogurt.

Raider1206
08-19-16, 08:07
Recently hooked up with another Asian. Got an awesome BBBJ. All it cost me was the price of a cup of frozen yogurt.What area was she from because I found an Asian that is loving the thought of a sugar daddy.

PaperTiger24
08-19-16, 18:51
Fucked mine up a while back. My account is blocked. Anyone know how to unblock? Whisper

EdNewtonian
08-20-16, 15:27
Fucked mine up a while back. My account is blocked. Anyone know how to unblock? WhisperBest bet is to email Whisper and say sorry. Whisper tracks your device I'd so you won't be able to create a new account on the same phone.

Another option is to use an iPad or another device and create a new account.

Tipisil
08-21-16, 01:02
Best bet is to email Whisper and say sorry. Whisper tracks your device I'd so you won't be able to create a new account on the same phone.

Another option is to use an iPad or another device and create a new account.Was going to suggest the same thing. Either email them (but if you're banned you are banned for life). If that doesn't work, you will need to get a totally new device.

Valv3
08-21-16, 21:51
Fucked mine up a while back. My account is blocked. Anyone know how to unblock? WhisperI've been banned multiple times. You just need to reset your phone and redownload the all. It doesn't really remember your device I'd. Apps cache certain files on your device like app history, location, etc. Unfortunate, these files are hidden and the only way to clear it is by factory reset.

Watnow78
08-28-16, 12:46
Damn, after trying to hook up on Whisper for almost a year now I Finally met someone. Luckily she lives about 3 miles from me and very convenient. At first we just started chatting and getting to know one another things seemed to go in the right direction. Telling me how handsome I am blah blah blah, I made the move to ask about meeting up. She came up with all the excuses in the world. At this time I knew this was not going to work out and told her she was just a tease and an attention Wh*re. It was at this time she got offended and wanted to prove to me that she wasnt that kind of person and demanded to meet me. So just to call he bluff I asked to meet me at a secluded park and she SHOWED up! She's not bad looking, mid 40's with a nice rack and big round booty. She wore a sun dress with no panties and bra and made it clear as she leaned over from time to time exposing her big naturals as we chatted it up for a while. Things went very well and she invited me into her SUV that had tinted windows. Once we got into her car she ravaged me LOL! She took control and started kiss, caressing, foundling my meat as if she hasn't had it in long time. Made me fell like I was in high school again. So we fooled around for about an hour in her ride and decided to call it a day. We didn't Eff, but made it clear to each other that the next time we meet we will get ourselves a room some where and spend quality time.

All in all, I'm not sure if Whisper is really worth the effort. Took me this long and I had to be a bit rude to get the attention. Not my style.

Tipisil
08-29-16, 00:18
Here are some of the recent women I have seen through the app. The most recent one and the wildest by far is the asian one. One hell of a ride. Took about 3 plus months of intermittent chatting but she finally drove to me for 1. 5 hours. Drank wine, small talk, hit the bed for 2 hours non stop. Then she left.

JParkLa
08-29-16, 19:06
I wanted to know how you guys setup a tinder account. I think you need some friends from Facebook but I don't have any friends on my FB account and wondering how you guys are getting around this. Your input greatly appreciated.

Dolato
08-29-16, 20:03
I wanted to know how you guys setup a tinder account. I think you need some friends from Facebook but I don't have any friends on my FB account and wondering how you guys are getting around this. Your input greatly appreciated.There are plenty of people on fb that'll add you as friends just to up their friend count. If someone has 1000+ friends on their list, then that usually means they'll practically add anyone. Start sending out requests and you can start building up your profile. It may not be overnight, but it's not impossible.

Tendods
10-16-16, 03:21
Whisper. Very hit and miss and takes some work putting in, but gold can be found.

I found one Asian girl interested in a SD. Had to talk for a few weeks before getting something going. Getting comfortable and all. But when we finally met, it was great. Didn't have to spend much on each visit and have seen her about 3 times now. Banging her at her campus apartment. Great times. She's moving back home soon though, so don't know how we're going to work that out since neither of us will be able to host.

But the crown jewel is this 44 why / o woman, who is married. I replied to one of her Whisper posts about her cheating on her husband. She responded the next morning. We talked a few hours through the morning, eventually talking about how horny we are and her cheating stories. Exchange photos, flirt, and convince her to let me come over. After about 10 minutes of thinking it over, she invited me to come by. I was over there ASAP. Had a hot time and have seen her about 3 times so far in the span of a month. All no strings. Just for hot fun. Definitely going to hold on to this one.

Funny anecdote about her. She was apparently fucking her ex husband still behind the current husband's back and had planned to continue to do so. But apparently my dick is bigger than his and she likes it better. So she stopped returning his calls. HAHA. Now, whether that is true or not, I dunno. I hope it is. Haha.

So, stick with the Whisper. It can pay off. Just takes a lot of time, work, and in this case, luck.

Watnow78
10-17-16, 13:38
Whisper. Very hit and miss and takes some work putting in, but gold can be found.

I found one Asian girl interested in a SD. Had to talk for a few weeks before getting something going. Getting comfortable and all. But when we finally met, it was great. Didn't have to spend much on each visit and have seen her about 3 times now. Banging her at her campus apartment. Great times. She's moving back home soon though, so don't know how we're going to work that out since neither of us will be able to host.

But the crown jewel is this 44 why / o woman, who is married. I replied to one of her Whisper posts about her cheating on her husband. She responded the next morning. We talked a few hours through the morning, eventually talking about how horny we are and her cheating stories. Exchange photos, flirt, and convince her to let me come over. After about 10 minutes of thinking it over, she invited me to come by. I was over there ASAP. Had a hot time and have seen her about 3 times so far in the span of a month. All no strings. Just for hot fun. Definitely going to hold on to this one.

Funny anecdote about her. She was apparently fucking her ex husband still behind the current husband's back and had planned to continue to do so. But apparently my dick is bigger than his and she likes it better. So she stopped returning his calls. HAHA. Now, whether that is true or not, I dunno. I hope it is. Haha.

So, stick with the Whisper. It can pay off. Just takes a lot of time, work, and in this case, luck.Where does the 44 year old live? The valley? If so does her name Start with a K? If so, I had the pleasure of meeting her not to long ago. Married with kids.

Raider1206
10-17-16, 20:21

So, stick with the Whisper. It can pay off. Just takes a lot of time, work, and in this case, luck.The one looking for a sd is she in Long Beach?

Tendods
10-19-16, 02:50
Where does the 44 year old live? The valley? If so does her name Start with a K? If so, I had the pleasure of meeting her not to long ago. Married with kids.Nope. She's in Monterey Park. Glad you found a good one though. I'd love to find me another. HAHA.

Tendods
10-19-16, 02:50
The one looking for a sd is she in Long Beach?Nope, she's in Northridge. Goes to school there. I wish she was in LB, though. Would be a hell of a lot closer for me.

Raider1206
10-19-16, 12:36
Nope, she's in Northridge. Goes to school there. I wish she was in LB, though. Would be a hell of a lot closer for me.I had one similar very shy but once she opened she was a freak she was in lb though.

Christophe1
10-25-16, 02:47
Other resorces. So might not. Early menapause sounds scary. Like turning off a water spigot for a Central Valley farm scary.

Yet, then again, she has never sexperienced me.

Too easy. That is why I stay away from NPs. No drama Momma.

KoolKeith323
10-25-16, 08:14
So those that get lucky, how do you go about finding theses horny ladies? Searching keywords FWB, casual encounters, etc.

Da Bears
10-25-16, 13:19
So those that get lucky, how do you go about finding theses horny ladies? Searching keywords FWB, casual encounters, etc.I'm curious about this too.

Tipisil
10-26-16, 09:37
Other resorces. So might not. Early menapause sounds scary. Like turning off a water spigot for a Central Valley farm scary.

Too easy. That is why I stay away from NPs. No drama Momma.With that conversation she sounds like you should at least give her one try.

Tipisil
10-26-16, 09:38
What has people's experience been with AM? I recently got a premium account with Seeking Expectations, have a few that I will meet for $. Others are super hot but want to get an allowance just so you can be in the presence of their company.

Been thinking about going to a different site. So, have people here been on AM? Any good luck on that?

Watnow78
10-26-16, 11:56
So those that get lucky, how do you go about finding theses horny ladies? Searching keywords FWB, casual encounters, etc.Here's what I write that worked for me:

" any women into p4 p"?

"Do you need financial aid? Women only".

"Car date ladies"?

"Lets meet discretely and fuk"?

I know guys on don't want to share what works for them, but this is what worked for me in the pass. These all sound lame, but when I've tried to re nice and respectful I had zero activity. Now I get some women that are interested.

Jpark23
10-26-16, 18:37
That appears to be WC. How do you sift through the clutter? I do like the find near me feature.

Too easy. That is why I stay away from NPs. No drama Momma.

Christophe1
10-26-16, 19:30
With that conversation she sounds like you should at least give her one try.Yes. I already did the deed two nightimes in a row.

She peed cum upon my nutz sack. I painted her with inspiration. Squirts-R-Us.

Best line on Whisper.

I feel betrayed, is there no more love?.

Got a new camera. Who wants to take some nudes?

KoolKeith323
10-26-16, 21:49
Here's what I write that worked for me:

" any women into p4 p"?

"Car date ladies"?

I know guys on don't want to share what works for them, but this is what worked for me in the pass. These all sound lame, but when I've tried to re nice and respectful I had zero activity. Now I get some women that are interested.LOL! Thanks for sharing. Now I'm coming up with some ideas.

Tipisil
10-27-16, 00:32
Here's what I write that worked for me:

" any women into p4 p"?

"Car date ladies"?

I know guys on don't want to share what works for them, but this is what worked for me in the pass. These all sound lame, but when I've tried to re nice and respectful I had zero activity. Now I get some women that are interested.So nice of you to share. I would share what I say but I feel that you it works differently for every guy. If you are a lawyer or a doctor you should pretty much have it made. Just say you're tired from doctoring and the pussy will throw itself at you.

Christophe1
10-27-16, 16:03
That appears to be WC. How do you sift through the clutter? I do like the find near me feature.Multiple accounts. The type of pictures posted is a dead give-away. The length of their history should resemble a FB account. Also, most aren't looking for one night stands or FWB type situations, so best not to use that approach.

DutchTreat
10-28-16, 22:31
Dude, thanks for your PM. However, when I tried to respond, I was notified that your inbox is full!

Make some room in your box, Mr. Popular! LOL.

Dutch.

Multiple accounts. The type of pictures posted is a dead give-away. The length of their history should resemble a FB account. Also, most aren't looking for one night stands or FWB type situations, so best not to use that approach.

Christophe1
10-29-16, 01:04
Damn it feels good to be a G.

I learned today, that in China, WC is like Tinder. But, then again, they are communist, and one app replaces them all.

Westsiders offer stiff competition momentarily. LOL. So I have been very busy, pleasing that beauty booty. I don't drive a 100 k car. Not famous. Just a brother from another mother.

Regular girls = make you wait.

= talk a lot.

When you walk in a crowd. Everyone is looking at you, or her. The SM girl has a 9/10 body, with a 7. 9 face / 8 personality. Sexy girls on bikes were winking and smiling at me. Seriously.

Maybe,.

Maybe.

Be a lion amongst the people.

Just in case you forgot.

Ain't nothing but a G thang, Baby.

JParkLa
10-29-16, 01:12
How do you find them? I've been searching WC but there aren't to many in my area. Awesome pics. Keep up the good work.

I learned today, that in China, WC is like Tinder. But, then again, they are communist, and one app replaces them all.

Westsiders offer stiff competition momentarily. LOL. So I have been very busy, pleasing that beauty booty. I don't drive a 100 k car. Not famous. Just a brother from another mother.

= talk a lot.

When you walk in a crowd. Everyone is looking at you, or her. The SM girl has a 9/10 body, with a 7. 9 face / 8 personality. Sexy girls on bikes were winking and smiling at me. Seriously.

Maybe,.

Maybe.

Just in case you forgot.

Ain't nothing but a G thang, Baby.

FarFarAway
10-29-16, 01:21

= talk a lot.

Maybe,.

Maybe.

Just in case you forgot.

Ain't nothing but a G thang, Baby.Can you translate? I get that whisper is a phone app, which I don't do b / c I don't have a smart batphone, but damn.

Chris Wake
10-29-16, 20:14
Nope, she's in Northridge. Goes to school there. I wish she was in LB, though. Would be a hell of a lot closer for me.Is this certain Asian "chick" particularly into fitness and being "fit"?

If so, you may have hit the easiest girl on campus. Don't know what her pricing is now but she was practically doing anything I wanted for a c-note last year.

Not really my type facially but huge tits were impossible to ignore.

Slideryyz
11-04-16, 03:01
I got tired of being hit by itune scam many times but ran into this one lately. A semi pro Thai girl, in mid 20's, nice rack and pretty face. Negotiating the rate now. $. 80 for hh and she says $$. 50 for full hour but try to bring it down to $$. 20 or so. Her name starts with "C".

Stolper
11-04-16, 03:14
I got tired of being hit by itune scam many times but ran into this one lately. A semi pro Thai girl, in mid 20's, nice rack and pretty face. Negotiating the rate now. $. 80 for hh and she says $$. 50 for full hour but try to bring it down to $$. 20 or so. Her name starts with "C".She's definitely looks 50/50 trans.

Im Myself
11-04-16, 17:31
I got tired of being hit by itune scam many times but ran into this one lately. A semi pro Thai girl, in mid 20's, nice rack and pretty face. Negotiating the rate now. $. 80 for hh and she says $$. 50 for full hour but try to bring it down to $$. 20 or so. Her name starts with "C".Thai summer cake, goldenasianflower.

I think she just left there though, she was $$ 1 hr.

Slideryyz
11-05-16, 05:21
Thai summer cake, goldenasianflower.

I think she just left there though, she was $$ 1 hr.I saw her (S Cake) last week and it's not her real pix on the site. Tho, this girl's pix looks like it's off S Cake's but slightly different.

Christophe1
11-06-16, 03:42
In certain tourists spots the nearby function is a great way to bump into new friends.

I would cry but she already promised to return often and make me her American BF.

Slideryyz
11-10-16, 05:21
In certain tourists spots the nearby function is a great way to bump into new friends.

I would cry but she already promised to return often and make me her American BF.Most of the girls there text me in Chinese and I use built in translator. LOL They are the ones with iTune scam. But like other chat app, some girls are non- pro and possibility of hooking up. Just need to be patient.

Tendods
11-16-16, 03:47
Curious for any of those married or taken guys who use Tinder, how exactly do you navigate the app while in a relationship? Use real or heavily edited photos? How truthful do you get in your info? I'm currently involved, but am thinking about trying it out, but obviously don't want to be putting too much of me out there. Or is it something you just got to chance?

MrGeorge
11-16-16, 13:02
You will get busted. There is no way around it in any practical sense. I hear from my female friends who tell me about their married friends who are busting their husbands all the time. It links to your Facebook, so any of your single female friends who are using it will see your profile pop up and there ya go. There's even a place called Tinder Social on the app where you can press a button and see all your male and female friends who have an account. Ok so let's say you make a new facebook account and only put pictures on Tinder where your face is blurred out or your face isn't seen. Then you won't get caught but your chances of getting laid or even meeting a girl are approximately zero. Because there are many many thousands of good looking guys who show their face who move ahead of you, and chicks don't need Tinder to get laid anyway.

Curious for any of those married or taken guys who use Tinder, how exactly do you navigate the app while in a relationship? Use real or heavily edited photos? How truthful do you get in your info? I'm currently involved, but am thinking about trying it out, but obviously don't want to be putting too much of me out there. Or is it something you just got to chance?

HkdigWeed
11-16-16, 13:48
Curious for any of those married or taken guys who use Tinder, how exactly do you navigate the app while in a relationship? Use real or heavily edited photos? How truthful do you get in your info? I'm currently involved, but am thinking about trying it out, but obviously don't want to be putting too much of me out there. Or is it something you just got to chance?Honestly, don't, IMHO. So many other options for you that don't involve an electronic trail on your phone via an app. Unless you are looking to be served some court papers in the future.

Tipisil
11-17-16, 00:09
Honestly, don't, IMHO. So many other options for you that don't involve an electronic trail on your phone via an app. Unless you are looking to be served some court papers in the future.Sage advice from two people. I have tried it and it is a no go. I have had way way more luck with SA and currently on a whisper hot streak. There you actually have groups where married people willing to cheat can chat. But then, the hooking up might not happen. It takes way more time but you will probably not get caught and the other person is trying to keep it under the radar as well.

Tendods
11-17-16, 02:48
Sage advice from two people. I have tried it and it is a no go. I have had way way more luck with SA and currently on a whisper hot streak. There you actually have groups where married people willing to cheat can chat. But then, the hooking up might not happen. It takes way more time but you will probably not get caught and the other person is trying to keep it under the radar as well.Sage advice indeed. I will definitely avoid and continue working Whisper. The married chick I was seeing on there ended things because she found herself a boyfriend on the side, something I was not willing to give in to. So the hunt begins anew.

Tipisil
11-26-16, 11:11
Not sure why but I have been on a pretty good streak with the app. This will be my second time seeing a 5'9 Latina basketball player. She is 18 and has never done anything more than kiss. Needless to say, I will be training her in the finer arts today in the afternoon. She knows my marital situation but is totally okay being my side girl.

Second is another 18 year old college student. She needed tons of help with a paper, and because I have some experience with that, gave her a hand. Second date will be more touchy touchy because I do not plan on being her academic tutor.

Da Bears
11-28-16, 11:51
Been on AFF for a month or so, and I finally hooked up with someone. She lives in the South Bay and drove all the way up to see me in Santa Clarita. It was late night, inside my house is not viable and so we drove a block or so away. She BBBJ me while I FIV. We eventually went RCG BBFA. No CIP, but it was hot as hell. I've tried Whisper before, but gave up after only a couple of weeks. I should try again.

Flash911
11-29-16, 15:58
I'm a little confused with this app. So you look up groups (which ones?) and then try to chat or reply when a girl posts?

Sorry for being such a F'and noob. !

Amptor
12-03-16, 12:08
I'm a little confused with this app. So you look up groups (which ones?) and then try to chat or reply when a girl posts?

Sorry for being such a F'and noob. !Careful with this app. You can get banned from chatting / messaging. Then pretty much makes it useless.

Tipisil
12-04-16, 03:30
Been on AFF for a month or so, and I finally hooked up with someone. She lives in the South Bay and drove all the way up to see me in Santa Clarita. It was late night, inside my house is not viable and so we drove a block or so away. She BBBJ me while I FIV. We eventually went RCG BBFA. No CIP, but it was hot as hell. I've tried Whisper before, but gave up after only a couple of weeks. I should try again.Would you recommend AFF? I tried other sites and whisper seems to be my goldmine.

Tipisil
12-04-16, 03:32

Sorry for being such a F'and noob. !Its a chatting app. Just be careful like someone else said. If you get blocked too many times you will be banned forever. Then you have to either get a new phone or reset yours entirely to be able to use the app again.

My advise. Chat like normal and ask them for their kik or snap chat. Thats what I have been doing. From there you can take it anywhere you want.

Da Bears
12-05-16, 15:33
Would you recommend AFF? I tried other sites and whisper seems to be my goldmine.I definitely recommend AFF.

I tried whisper, but only for a couple weeks and literally has no bites. I need help, I think.

With AFF, everyone knows it a sex site. You admittedly get a ton of cons, mostly that want your money to get them out of another country. Many Asians want you to sign up to a translation app, but I don't want to use a credit card for anything I don't know about. Plus, you have some hookers there for sure. I also got invited to an orgy club.

Flash911
12-07-16, 17:44
Its a chatting app. Just be careful like someone else said. If you get blocked too many times you will be banned forever. Then you have to either get a new phone or reset yours entirely to be able to use the app again.

My advise. Chat like normal and ask them for their kik or snap chat. Thats what I have been doing. From there you can take it anywhere you want.Thanks for the tips! At least its some pointers.

Luis323
12-08-16, 10:30
I definitely recommend AFF.

I tried whisper, but only for a couple weeks and literally has no bites. I need help, I think.

With AFF, everyone knows it a sex site. You admittedly get a ton of cons, mostly that want your money to get them out of another country. Many Asians want you to sign up to a translation app, but I don't want to use a credit card for anything I don't know about. Plus, you have some hookers there for sure. I also got invited to an orgy club.AFF emerges from different websites with different names. Into one website. AFF is a sex website, while the other ones are for dating and finding your soulmate. But they all emerged into AFF.

Tipisil
12-08-16, 10:36
Thanks for the tips! At least its some pointers.No problem. Aside from that its hard to get pointers on way to say since we all have different personalities.

Scotty8783
12-08-16, 15:14
For what it's worth, the hottest girl I've ever fucked in my life came off of AFF.

It was so too good to be true, that I was paranoid the entire time (s) it was some sort of setup / robbery. But nope, she was just a smoking hot, white MILF with huge natural tits and an amazing body. Got to bang her BBFS too. This was over 2 years ago though (and no, I won't be giving out her info).

TD Leafs
12-08-16, 17:16
I definitely recommend AFF.

With AFF, everyone knows it a sex site. You admittedly get a ton of cons, mostly that want your money to get them out of another country. Many Asians want you to sign up to a translation app, but I don't want to use a credit card for anything I don't know about. Plus, you have some hookers there for sure. I also got invited to an orgy club.How do you use AFF? Seems like you have to pay fee?

Tipisil
12-09-16, 00:19
For what it's worth, the hottest girl I've ever fucked in my life came off of AFF.

It was so too good to be true, that I was paranoid the entire time (s) it was some sort of setup / robbery. But nope, she was just a smoking hot, white MILF with huge natural tits and an amazing body. Got to bang her BBFS too. This was over 2 years ago though (and no, I won't be giving out her info).How easy or hard was it to find someone? Tinder is a no go. POF is more of a relationship site. Whisper you have to be on your A game when texting and it does take a while.

Da Bears
12-09-16, 10:27
How do you use AFF? Seems like you have to pay fee?Yep. As I recall, it's like $60 to get on and then like $60 per quarter?

If I knew the tricks of doing whisper, I'd do that only, since it's free. While I was only on a short time, I didn't get so much as a nibble.

Slideryyz
12-11-16, 05:27
I'm still hit with iTune scam on WeChat. More than 15 times already. Somebody help. LOL.

Tipisil
12-11-16, 12:37
Yep. As I recall, it's like $60 to get on and then like $60 per quarter?

If I knew the tricks of doing whisper, I'd do that only, since it's free. While I was only on a short time, I didn't get so much as a nibble.Whisper is a long term thing. You have to bide your time for weeks or even a few months to get someone. But sometimes you get lucky with someone that just wants to bang then and there.

Tipisil
12-11-16, 12:37
I'm still hit with iTune scam on WeChat. More than 15 times already. Somebody help. LOL.I tried WeChat but couldn't get it. Could use some tips if you're willing to help.

Slideryyz
12-12-16, 04:29
I tried WeChat but couldn't get it. Could use some tips if you're willing to help.If you go to people near by option, that's where online women are. Is this part of what you asking? Then you send then texts and start chatting if they respond. Just like any other chat app. As several guys stated that it takes time and patience. I've been chatting with couple of women there but yet to meet them in person.

Tipisil
12-13-16, 00:30
If you go to people near by option, that's where online women are. Is this part of what you asking? Then you send then texts and start chatting if they respond. Just like any other chat app. As several guys stated that it takes time and patience. I've been chatting with couple of women there but yet to meet them in person.Its all about time. This gets me to 1 k.

Slideryyz
12-13-16, 04:52
Its all about time. This gets me to 1 k.Congrats. Not too many with or over 1000.

Alexander314
01-02-17, 03:02
Was talking to a girl on WeChat had to translate everything and things were still sketchy. She says 100 for the hour, good rates for longer times as well. So I have some free time so guess I will go for it. She gives me an address. Get there and she sends me a pic of a Itunes card. Asks me if I got it yet. So I guess this is how she wants to get paid. Get it but not feeling great about it but for 100 I will give it a go. Next she texts that her boss needs 500 so he can pick me up and take me to her. I exchanged a few texts to make sure something was not getting lost in translation. So 500 worh of Itunes? I am not about to do that then hop into someones car and get taken anywere. If anyone has had anly luck with wechat let me know.

SCJohn
01-02-17, 06:16
Was talking to a girl on WeChat had to translate everything and things were still sketchy. She says 100 for the hour, good rates for longer times as well. So I have some free time so guess I will go for it. She gives me an address. Get there and she sends me a pic of a Itunes card. Asks me if I got it yet. So I guess this is how she wants to get paid. Get it but not feeling great about it but for 100 I will give it a go. Next she texts that her boss needs 500 so he can pick me up and take me to her. I exchanged a few texts to make sure something was not getting lost in translation. So 500 worh of Itunes? I am not about to do that then hop into someones car and get taken anywere. If anyone has had anly luck with wechat let me know.That's a pretty common scam on WeChat. Once they get the code off the iTunes card, you won't hear from her again.

Alexander314
01-02-17, 12:14
That's a pretty common scam on WeChat. Once they get the code off the iTunes card, you won't hear from her again.Thanks for the head up.

CeordeFor
01-02-17, 17:23
Anyone tried MeetMe?

DocOck
01-02-17, 18:42
Was talking to a girl on WeChat had to translate everything and things were still sketchy. She says 100 for the hour, good rates for longer times as well. So I have some free time so guess I will go for it. She gives me an address. Get there and she sends me a pic of a Itunes card. Asks me if I got it yet. So I guess this is how she wants to get paid. Get it but not feeling great about it but for 100 I will give it a go. Next she texts that her boss needs 500 so he can pick me up and take me to her. I exchanged a few texts to make sure something was not getting lost in translation. So 500 worh of Itunes? I am not about to do that then hop into someones car and get taken anywere. If anyone has had anly luck with wechat let me know.About the only reliable professional services you'll find on wechat are escort agencies. Usually they're located in the SGV and rotate girls of varying attractiveness in and out. I once found an outcall agency and they sent over a 40 year old hag.

You can usually identify the scammers because they'll quickly tell you something like '200 for two hours, 500 for all night' or some such bullshit. Real agencies will post pictures of girls with names and sometimes rates / menu, like in the attached pic.

Slideryyz
01-03-17, 01:16
About the only reliable professional services you'll find on wechat are escort agencies. Usually they're located in the SGV and rotate girls of varying attractiveness in and out. I once found an outcall agency and they sent over a 40 year old hag.

You can usually identify the scammers because they'll quickly tell you something like '200 for two hours, 500 for all night' or some such bullshit. Real agencies will post pictures of girls with names and sometimes rates / menu, like in the attached pic.I was hit with this spam many times, once I asked details and they quoted with bbj, even BBFS, and all. Few agencies show their WeChat I'd's on BP. But not as reliable.

Tipisil
01-10-17, 10:45
I am dropping one of the college whisper girls. As much as I hate to do that, she just cannot keep her shit together. Terrible at replying to texts, and cannot wake up before 1 pm. For some reason, whisper has been terribly show with responses. Maybe closer to finals I will have better luck.

Da Bears
01-19-17, 11:07
So more luck with AFF. In about three months there, I've nailed three girls, one BBFS. One I paid gas money as she came up from the southbay to my place in the north valley at 1:00 am. We banged in her car BBFS. Another is a SB and I pay only $100 per visit. Visits are 2-3 hours and non-stop sex. The third I fucked yesterday for the price of a condom. She was on all fours when I walked in, I took off my pants, put on a rubber, fucked her hard, got up and left. Barely five words were said between us.

I'm currently working on a few more. I'm older (53), and not in good shape (average). Average looking, average sized penis. There are plenty of scammers and pros on AFF, but I don't care about the latter and the scammers are easy to identify. Anyone who asks you to join another website or wants money sight unseen is a scammer. Easy.

I think I'm sticking with this AFF thing.

Luis323
01-20-17, 10:37
The site AFF, comes from different websites emerging into one single website.

So more luck with AFF. In about three months there, I've nailed three girls, one BBFS. One I paid gas money as she came up from the southbay to my place in the north valley at 1:00 am. We banged in her car BBFS. Another is a SB and I pay only $100 per visit. Visits are 2-3 hours and non-stop sex. The third I fucked yesterday for the price of a condom. She was on all fours when I walked in, I took off my pants, put on a rubber, fucked her hard, got up and left. Barely five words were said between us.

I'm currently working on a few more. I'm older (53), and not in good shape (average). Average looking, average sized penis. There are plenty of scammers and pros on AFF, but I don't care about the latter and the scammers are easy to identify. Anyone who asks you to join another website or wants money sight unseen is a scammer. Easy.

I think I'm sticking with this AFF thing.

Luis323
01-20-17, 10:40
I have it on my cellphone.

Anyone tried MeetMe?

Slideryyz
02-22-17, 04:39
I have it on my cellphone.Tired couple of times but POF and even WeChat are better IMHO.

Kampfire
03-22-17, 13:44
I understand most wechat success is going to be SGV based, sheer numbers. But, has anyone experienced good results in the SFV area? Seeking quality feedback before clogging my device up with yet another app.

Currently banging a sexy tan chilean MILF fuck machine off Tinder, the apps have their upside.

Scwww
03-24-17, 18:14
Anyone have luck with or tried out Spotlight App? It's like snapchat / vine but for dating.

Spotlight. Find a Date Through Video.

By Spotlight studios.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spotlight-find-a-date-through-video/id1138876955?mt=8

Also noticed it's has the same parent of tinder.

IAC / InterActiveCorp Subsidiaries.

As of December 31,2016.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/891103/000089110317000003/iac-ex211_20161231.htm

TheGuyMl
04-09-17, 00:18
Hi guys. First time posting here.

So I've tried meetme, and I've gotten lucky off of here. There's girls who are down on their luck at times and have gone bare for as low as $. It's hit or miss. When I lived in ontario, I hooked up with a bunch of 18-19 yo. Not as lucky here in LA.

Tipisil
04-11-17, 02:17
Most of the women here are too far away for me to visit or for them to visit me. That is definitely one of the bigger drawbacks from using this app. However, we did have some tremendous online fun using Skype and kik.

For the batch that I did manage to meet on the app and actually came to visit on their way to a family vacation, check out my post on the non pro section.

FrankTheTank78
04-13-17, 08:07
This doesn't apply to tinder / whisper, pof, etc.

But I was browsing porn on my phone, and I saw a link for a pornhub app. Since I was thinking wrong with my wrong head, I stupidly downloaded it. To my horror, my screen locked and there was a huge memo on my screen from the.

"FBI" saying my phone had been scanned and found illegal child and beastial porn. What scared the shit out of me was that this thing also took my picture and had all of my contact info, I eventually realized it was fake when there was a page asking for a $500 gift card.

Unfortunately, my screen was still locked and I had to factory reset my phone and lost all my contacts.

TL; DR. Stay safe when browsing porn, especially on your phone.

: sigh: going to be a long day recovering everything.

LoveThroat
04-14-17, 15:31
Started trying out the meetme scene to try and catch some UTR girls. Takes a ton of work LOL I've found a couple that were down but haven't made the trek to their respective cities. I can report back with details if any of the girls work out.

Christophe1
12-26-17, 20:19
Met up with a young Chinese tourists today and everything seemed to groove well. She is about an 8, 27 years old, blonde hair, and has wealthy parents that let her fart around enjoying life. She has never been with an El Whitey, so if I get lucky, I might introduce her to the Donkey. Cross your fingers. She is married, but when in LA, do what the angels do. Maybe, play a harp, watch a game or two, shoot a gun, and/ or FUCK! Don't have much else to do, so call me tour guide.

Going in again. The girls on this app always break my heart. Except the good ones that don't seduce me after a few rounds.

Christophe1
12-27-17, 22:27
Met up with a young Chinese tourists today and everything seemed to groove well. She is about an 8, 27 years old, blonde hair, and has wealthy parents that let her fart around enjoying life. She has never been with an El Whitey, so if I get lucky, I might introduce her to the Donkey. Cross your fingers. She is married, but when in LA, do what the angels do. Maybe, play a harp, watch a game or two, shoot a gun, and/ or FUCK! Don't have much else to do, so call me tour guide.

Going in again. The girls on this app always break my heart. Except the good ones that don't seduce me after a few rounds.Her second day she went to Mexico. So SAD. Boo Hoo.

Speaking of Mexico.

The Pesos is WEAK, The Dollar is STRONG.

Might be a good time for some value, Suky suky, fuky FUCKY.

RRRRrrrRRRRrrr. Can't actually roll my R s, but you get what I am saying?

IAmAcrow
12-29-17, 05:53
Hey so this is my first time posting. I was inspired by you guys to try out AFF!

Thing is I got this girl asking me to get a Permission I'd.

Marlowe
12-29-17, 18:52
Hey so this is my first time posting. I was inspired by you guys to try out AFF!

Thing is I got this girl asking me to get a Permission I'd.It's a scam. They probably say its free and you only need a credit card number to prove your age. Instead they charge you $39.95 which recurs on a monthly basis and you have to cancel the card to get rid of it. Don't fall for this.

Christophe1
12-29-17, 21:38
It's a scam. They probably say its free and you only need a credit card number to prove your age. Instead they charge you $39.95 which recurs on a monthly basis and you have to cancel the card to get rid of it. Don't fall for this.Agree. Don't pay to play unless you are in the same room with anyone on these apps. Don't buy a gift card and take pictures of it and forward it either as that is a scam most likely with a guy on the other side trying to lure you in with fake promises and copied pictures.

Slideryyz
12-31-17, 05:06

Going in again. The girls on this app always break my heart. Except the good ones that don't seduce me after a few rounds.Looks like itune scam faded away. Been chatting with two Asian women there and may meet one of them soon.

Christophe1
01-01-18, 18:40
Looks like itune scam faded away. Been chatting with two Asian women there and may meet one of them soon.Glad it is working for you. PM me your area please. It is pretty easy to meet real women on this application. Some are looking for LTRs. Loving Tender Relationships. My experience has been that there are a whole lot of late 20 to 30 year old women looking for Mr. Right. On the bad side, there are a few looking for hook ups.

One thing, I got to say about Chinese women is that they are super crazy in bed. I mean, PSE. I am always okay with a PSE. Yet, some have lots of strings attached, others don't. I personally am not a puppet. Thus, is why my heart gets broken, because if you are okay with just hanging out, they usually don't understand this and have an agenda. If you aren't part of their agenda, then they forget about you faster than a Philly fuck.

I would be very interested to hear what is going on from your perspective.

I have been meeting with a few since a few years back, repressing my urges. Even when they send me pussy pictures and shaved VA VA Vooms.

Socalimp
01-02-18, 07:26
Glad it is working for you. PM me your area please. It is pretty easy to meet real women on this application. Some are looking for LTRs. Loving Tender Relationships. My experience has been that there are a whole lot of late 20 to 30 year old women looking for Mr. Right. On the bad side, there are a few looking for hook ups.

One thing, I got to say about Chinese women is that they are super crazy in bed. I mean, PSE. I am always okay with a PSE. Yet, some have lots of strings attached, others don't. I personally am not a puppet. Thus, is why my heart gets broken, because if you are okay with just hanging out, they usually don't understand this and have an agenda. If you aren't part of their agenda, then they forget about you faster than a Philly fuck.

I would be very interested to hear what is going on from your perspective.

I have been meeting with a few since a few years back, repressing my urges. Even when they send me pussy pictures and shaved VA VA Vooms.I have been chatting with 4-6 over the past few months and I've banged all of them, CIP. I don't post my findings as these are borderline civies. All met on WC and most I agree are PSE.

The trick is to let them know your intentions indirectly.

Everyone has needs and in SGV, it's pretty abundant.

I frequent the providers to change it up. Maybe I have a problem.

Christophe1
01-02-18, 23:41
I have been chatting with 4-6 over the past few months and I've banged all of them, CIP. I don't post my findings as these are borderline civies. All met on WC and most I agree are PSE.

The trick is to let them know your intentions indirectly.

Everyone has needs and in SGV, it's pretty abundant.

I frequent the providers to change it up. Maybe I have a problem.Cool. I am finding the same thing and my hints are less than subtle. NO I DON"T WANT A FAMILY. I have played host for many debates on why I don't want a family.

Are you Chinese? I think I need help with the culture.

Maybe it is the cadre of women who like me. Most are post-graduate college students, but the youngest that I've been with is 26 years old. All are civvies. From my research it seems that Chinese women have a lot of pressure in their late 20's to get married and to have a family from their parents and friends. Is this still true? There really seems to be a glamorized, romanticized, and embellished notion of MARRIED LIFE. Especially in the SGV. West of the 405 the women seem more independent and sexually promiscuous, very fun although they become drama queens later. One who I have known for three years and just broke up with her guy, actually likes to flirt with guys while out with me to invoke an emotional response. Blah Blah Blah, there are always others out in the sea. Yet I try to please her. Pretend jealousy. Of course her hobbies are boxing and going to the shooting range. She is a sharp shot. Her

My best luck is with women that are traveling in the US for a week or two. They seem to be cool with going out and cumming in. Actually this is the age old tradition of What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas.

I frequent the providers to change it up. Maybe I have a problem.
Over the last 20 years, even if I have the best PSE in a partner, I still like to hit up a love shack for some shaky shaking shack fun. An interesting thing about the landscape of the SGV provider network is that all the good providers are only in LA for too short of a time. I got BB from my new work today, and have her location on the next stop, but she will go back to NYC in a month, then it is back to the start. I miss the AAMPs where the ladies were local and would come in for the appointment, you could get a number, and have lots of extra play.

Maybe the problem is that you are exceptional. Too much testosterone. Too much desire? If you want to settle down, maybe that would be a problem. Life is kind of boring when you fall into a routine.

All the places I go to now must have an alarm clock and it is difficult to just hang out and let the magic happen. Oh well.

Socalimp
01-04-18, 05:19
There is enough fish out there, the saying is true.

Charm and personality are the common theme here and is what wil set you apart. Personally, just be you even with the cloak and dagger world of mongering that we live in.

Most girls that I chat and banged (and in theory become lovers) all come from a 2 piles, low hanging fruit and low hanging fruit with anal.

Cut the crazy ones out no matter how hot they are. Personal experience.

Here is a fresh golden flower that I just cream, and she was so tight that my huge load was kept at bay.

29, Taiwanese, Professional, drives a new MBZ, travels back and forth. Lisa is what we will call her and she is a civie.

Sure she has $$, but she is drawn to me like bees on honey.

First time was ackward cause she pretty much raped me and I could tell she was ovulating. Nothing like an ovulating vagina.

I had and watched her take Plan B pills after the multiple day stint.

All due to the fact that I let her know in advance and she was game. No commitment except for lovers.

Repeat with a little variation between the different girls and you are in golden Silk Road heaven.

Christophe1
01-04-18, 20:06

Charm and personality are the common theme here and is what wil set you apart. Personally, just be you even with the cloak and dagger world of mongering that we live in.

Most girls that I chat and banged (and in theory become lovers) all come from a 2 piles, low hanging fruit and low hanging fruit with anal.

Here is a fresh golden flower that I just cream, and she was so tight that my huge load was kept at bay.

29, Taiwanese, Professional, drives a new MBZ, travels back and forth. Lisa is what we will call her and she is a civie.

Sure she has $$, but she is drawn to me like bees on honey.

First time was ackward cause she pretty much raped me and I could tell she was ovulating. Nothing like an ovulating vagina.

I had and watched her take Plan B pills after the multiple day stint.

All due to the fact that I let her know in advance and she was game. No commitment except for lovers.

Repeat with a little variation between the different girls and you are in golden Silk Road heaven.Wow! That pussy picture is a beast. Thanks for sharing. Love the Silk Road analogy. I don't get with too many Caucasians, because to me, it seems like incests. Sometimes I wish I knew the culture of China more. I absolutely hate Xi Zingpen for taking China backward.

Luckily, that means many people will flee.

Taiwan is Freedom!

Hong Kong is Freedom!

Whoah, got dizzy for a moment.

WeChat is a very good app. If you are good looking, got some skills, or are purely lucky.

Rule of thumb NUMBER 1. = respect everyone

Socalimp
01-04-18, 23:00
Wow! That pussy picture is a beast. Thanks for sharing. Love the Silk Road analogy. I don't get with too many Caucasians, because to me, it seems like incests. Sometimes I wish I knew the culture of China more. I absolutely hate Xi Zingpen for taking China backward.

Luckily, that means many people will flee.

Taiwan is Freedom!

Hong Kong is Freedom!

Whoah, got dizzy for a moment.

WeChat is a very good app. If you are good looking, got some skills, or are purely lucky.

Rule of thumb NUMBER 1. = respect everyoneI'm asian but not Rico sauve like most of you guys and I don't speak any type of asian. Oddly enough I speak fluent Spanish and can't get a Latina for the life of me, and I've tried.

I'm over weight and short. Nothing glamorous here. But I do know how to leverage my ability to speak and convey words across multiple channels.

From what I am aware of, asian girls are crazy for every race but asian.

There isn't a chat service that allows you to reach out to civies like WC. I'm sure if the Caucasian or Latina were on there, they would be part of my black book list of civies.

Another reason is the most asian are realist and don't think their vaginas are made out of gold. Like the other races.

I also see other mongers post about paying $200 for some korean fruit, but my theory is you can get some much better for less and free.

If I was white, I would be set for life. In my opinion but you deal with cards that you have.

Slideryyz
01-05-18, 03:22
I'm asian but not Rico sauve like most of you guys and I don't speak any type of asian. Oddly enough I speak fluent Spanish and can't get a Latina for the life of me, and I've tried.

I'm over weight and short. Nothing glamorous here. But I do know how to leverage my ability to speak and convey words across multiple channels.

There isn't a chat service that allows you to reach out to civies like WC. I'm sure if the Caucasian or Latina were on there, they would be part of my black book list of civies.

Another reason is the most asian are realist and don't think their vaginas are made out of gold. Like the other races.

I also see other mongers post about paying $200 for some korean fruit, but my theory is you can get some much better for less and free.

If I was white, I would be set for life. In my opinion but you deal with cards that you have.There are few and not many but some Caucasian, Latina, and AA women on the site there.I remember some Latina mentioned on this thread who always posted naked pics on her profile / album there. Rumor has it that she was in porn industry or something. She is long gone, though.

Socalimp
01-05-18, 03:43
There are few and not many but some Caucasian, Latina, and AA women on the site there.I remember some Latina mentioned on this thread who always posted naked pics on her profile / album there. Rumor has it that she was in porn industry or something. She is long gone, though.You mean Magali?

She is supposedly deaf and works admin for the adult industry. She can be found in the area of Montebello.

Tried to meet with her once as she loves asian and she is pretty fine, but I think it had to be one of the catfish scams.

Slideryyz
01-05-18, 05:04
You mean Magali?

She is supposedly deaf and works admin for the adult industry. She can be found in the area of Montebello.

Tried to meet with her once as she loves asian and she is pretty fine, but I think it had to be one of the catfish scams.That is probably her. Fits the description. To work in porn industry even as an admin, had to be good looking with nice body. LOL.

Volcom543
01-06-18, 00:06
What and the world is this I trying to hook up this is in Chinese.

SlyshyGuy
01-07-18, 01:21
What and the world is this I trying to hook up this is in Chinese.Well yeah, Wechat is a social media app that is popular in China and the majority of users are Chinese, even though it has multilingual support.

Slideryyz
01-09-18, 12:43
Well yeah, Wechat is a social media app that is popular in China and the majority of users are Chinese, even though it has multilingual support.It has built in translator and it kinda works. LOL.

Member #5596
01-13-18, 18:02
Interesting. How do you start the convo with them? I assume you are using WeChat?

Sure she has $$, but she is drawn to me like bees on honey..

Slideryyz
01-14-18, 03:44
Interesting. How do you start the convo with them? I assume you are using WeChat?Use people nearby feature and say hi etc.

Christophe1
01-15-18, 03:23
Use people nearby feature and say hi etc.Good advice. Why is anyone in people nearby, Unless, they are horny. Or marketing. Or horny.

Look at your competition on the sight.. Search guys nearby. To. R. ry to be original if you're going to just say hi. Hi, or any of an acknowledgement, might span miles or it may be will be silence. My approach has always been to be me. My pictures, my life. With some omission of detail of where I actually am. A little play with mystery. Maybe it would be good to post you are a married man. Or have too many girlfriends, and just want to hang out and chill.

This is an artistic expression. I have done some experimenting recently.

When you are with a cool chick, don't cum.

This is a Trojan horse.

Whoops! I just can't finish.

Well unless you are spending the night together in a hotel. Then bang bang bang away.

Don't cum. Then if she is an astute student or an observer of life.

Maybe better next time. Self-improvement = Doubt + Fear - (Dreams x Hope)squared +/_ Anxiety cubed towards other equations.

So, maybe better next time.

Slideryyz
01-15-18, 04:50
Good advice. Why is anyone in people nearby, Unless, they are horny. Or marketing. Or horny.

Look at your competition on the sight.. Search guys nearby. To. R. ry to be original if you're going to just say hi. Hi, or any of an acknowledgement, might span miles or it may be will be silence. My approach has always been to be me. My pictures, my life. With some omission of detail of where I actually am. A little play with mystery. Maybe it would be good to post you are a married man. Or have too many girlfriends, and just want to hang out and chill.

This is an artistic expression. I have done some experimenting recently.

When you are with a cool chick, don't cum.

This is a Trojan horse.

Well unless you are spending the night together in a hotel. Then bang bang bang away.

Don't cum. Then if she is an astute student or an observer of life.

Maybe better next time. Self-improvement = Doubt + Fear - (Dreams x Hope)squared +/_ Anxiety cubed towards other equations.

So, maybe better next time.Perfect guide line of WeChat.

As long as staying cool and don't ask how big or small their tits and shape of their asses right off the bat, they eventually open up and agree to meet over a cup of coffee later on. Then save the fun for later dessert.

Socalimp
01-15-18, 05:56
Speaking from experience, just be yourself. One thing to note that every guy is out there doing the same thing.

Been working this one for a few days, definitely played the woman's cycle to my advantage.

28 civie from Taiwan, we will call her Laura, here for business, grew up in Frisco.

Nice perky breasts, soft purple monster. She was also ovulating when we met up, bang that and made a deep deposit of at least 3 days load. Watch her take plan B in front of me.

Hosted of her vacation condo in 626 z.

Adding her to my black book, no talks of donation, left $ per visit with no pushback. I would impregnate her.

As much as I love free bare sex, due to my interest in keeping something long term and don't want emotions involved, I rather set the expectations to transactional expectations.

Enough talk. Here are the pics.

Please don't ask for her info, she is a civie.

Side note: does any one know how to download pics from your photo library here? I have old photos of mine here I would love to have.

Rub101
01-15-18, 09:56
Speaking from experience, just be yourself. One thing to note that every guy is out there doing the same thing.

Been working this one for a few days, definitely played the woman's cycle to my advantage.

28 civie from Taiwan, we will call her Laura, here for business, grew up in Frisco.

Nice perky breasts, soft purple monster. She was also ovulating when we met up, bang that and made a deep deposit of at least 3 days load. Watch her take plan B in front of me.

Adding her to my black book, no talks of donation, left $ per visit with no pushback. I would impregnate her..Keep up the good work.

NeedaBBBJCIM
01-15-18, 10:41
Because I have a lot of similar experiences but on the other spectrum that I have gotten lucky more times with latinas and a few other races but seem to be back to Asians again like myself but I love them all. Love Latinas mostly but hey whatever works and I am Asian like you that doesn't speak my language at all well and was raised more here and other places in the world than my cultures and it would help at times to be more like my kind and also white. This being said it's been hard at times for me to date or get with other women other than asian but it is possible and can happen which why I encourage all asian brother s to try and do it and just be yourself and be real and realize it's sometimes not a race thing it's your personality or looks or money etc and it an be your race too etc. Nothing wrong with the asian women but I encourage us asian guys get more props not just with Asian women by with other races too. I get tired of hearing and seeing that we don t at times and I ain't a baller at all either so I can't rely on money. Good luck out there and do what makes you happy and don't give up. LOL of end of crazy rant.

I'm asian but not Rico sauve like most of you guys and I don't speak any type of asian. Oddly enough I speak fluent Spanish and can't get a Latina for the life of me, and I've tried.

If I was white, I would be set for life. In my opinion but you deal with cards that you have.

NeedaBBBJCIM
01-15-18, 10:43
That is probably her. Fits the description. To work in porn industry even as an admin, had to be good looking with nice body. LOL.Is it possible that she is still around?

Christophe1
01-15-18, 17:46

Adding her to my black book, no talks of donation, left $ per visit with no pushback. I would impregnate her.

As much as I love free bare sex, due to my interest in keeping something long term and don't want emotions involved, I rather set the expectations to transactional expectations.

Side note: does any one know how to download pics from your photo library here? I have old photos of mine here I would love to have.Wow. I am very happy for you.

It is a little work to retrieve your pictures, but your pictures are available for download on USA.

In other news, I was just trying to reduce the competition on the applications with my incest comment down below.

May you have more fortune in 2018. Thanks BROTHER

I watched some old time movies, and the classics say, say you are married.

Giving money is appropriate? I know the answer here, but I want to know others' opinion. It is probably the best way to proceed. I am a lover of mystery, but I also Hate from the bottom of my heart. Lying and cheating. I much rather be selected based on truth

Christophe1
01-15-18, 18:02
Because I have a lot of similar experiences but on the other spectrum that I have gotten lucky more times with latinas and a few other races but seem to be back to Asians again like myself but I love them all. Love Latinas mostly but hey whatever works and I am Asian like you that doesn't speak my language at all well and was raised more here and other places in the world than my cultures and it would help at times to be more like my kind and also white. This being said it's been hard at times for me to date or get with other women other than asian but it is possible and can happen which why I encourage all asian brother s to try and do it and just be yourself and be real and realize it's sometimes not a race thing it's your personality or looks or money etc and it an be your race too etc. Nothing wrong with the asian women but I encourage us asian guys get more props not just with Asian women by with other races too. I get tired of hearing and seeing that we don t at times and I ain't a baller at all either so I can't rely on money. Good luck out there and do what makes you happy and don't give up. LOL of end of crazy rant.I only know what I see. There are a lot of Asian guys with pretty cute Black, White, Hispanic women. Part of me wants to look. The other part of me says, FUCKING AWESOME.

It is Fucking Great!! Love is Love.

Be a LOVER.

Get Yours. More Asian Brothers for my Caucasian sisters. More Blacks for my sisters too. This World is our creation Go Forward.

My only request is don't be a stereotype. Thank YOU MLK

Mal252
01-15-18, 19:52
So I got an idea from an experience I had. Had to go to Barstow for a family thing, figured I'd go on tinder. Mostly not great looking girls but found a handful of really cute girls. I'm not the greatest looking guy but I matched with a really hot girl that didn't even live in Barstow. She lived in some small town near barstow. I mentioned that I was just passing through and she asked me out that night. We went to a bar then back to her place. She was awesome in bed and seemed eager to please.

I couldn't figure why I got so lucky then I remembered that she asked a lot about L. A. And how I like it. I mention in my profile what city I live and what I do. My pics show me on the beach and mostly doing fun things. I'm pretty sure the whole reason she matched with me and did all she did was because I was a guy from the biggest city near her.

I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience. It gives me the idea of trying to match with girls from small towns.

NeedaBBBJCIM
01-15-18, 21:01
Much love and thanks and agreed. No color lines but damn it's good to see asian guys and be an asian guy that can cum up good often thanks.

I only know what I see. There are a lot of Asian guys with pretty cute Black, White, Hispanic women. Part of me wants to look. The other part of me says, FUCKING AWESOME.

It is Fucking Great!! Love is Love.

Be a LOVER.

Get Yours. More Asian Brothers for my Caucasian sisters. More Blacks for my sisters too. This World is our creation Go Forward.

My only request is don't be a stereotype. Thank YOU MLK

Slideryyz
01-16-18, 04:28
Is it possible that she is still around?She's been off that app from some point but she is in Montebello or something. Someone posted that info not too long ago. Not sure how to get hold of her, tho.

Slideryyz
01-16-18, 04:44

Side note: does any one know how to download pics from your photo library here? I have old photos of mine here I would love to have.She looks hot.

I chatted with hot looking AA woman in late 30's with hot body covering sex topic for while and she was eager to meet me in person. She was bit aggressive and I backed out. LOL

Slideryyz
01-16-18, 08:18
She looks hot.

I chatted with hot looking AA woman in late 30's with hot body covering sex topic for while and she was eager to meet me in person. She was bit aggressive and I backed out. LOLI meant late 20's.

NeedaBBBJCIM
01-17-18, 03:05
Thanks and I look try to look into it.

She's been off that app from some point but she is in Montebello or something. Someone posted that info not too long ago. Not sure how to get hold of her, tho.

Head Banger
01-17-18, 17:34

Enough talk. Here are the pics.Thanks for sharing those nice pics. I'd love to meet a hot girl like that on Tinder. I feel like I've got game, but have a SO, so can't do overnights, but even so, it seems like you have to be over 6' tall to get some play on the mobile apps. What apps did you use to meet that lady?

I've tried POF, Badoo, OK Cupid. Only got one dinner date out of it, but could tell the lady didn't want a fling. We met with her friend tagging along (and no, they weren't looking for a threesome). 30 ish looking lady with some young kids looking for some stability. Chemistry was fine, but I didn't want to maintain a lie of having a SO.

Kampfire
02-25-18, 19:37
Anybody else match with this Tinder FBSM in the santa clarita area? If you pulled the trigger on a session was it FS or HE only? She is being vague on that part so far. I'm a little far from her to just say fuck it and go, without a bit more intel.

EdNewtonian
04-05-18, 20:58
This is more a FYI.

If you use Google Voice for a throwaway number, make sure to save your favorite provider numbers outside of Google.

For some reason, my google voice number was suspended yesterday. No warning, and the appeals process seems nebulous at best.

Luckily, I don't believe any of the women I was texting there were ATF material, but still. Damn Google.

Slideryyz
04-08-18, 04:35
This is more a FYI.

If you use Google Voice for a throwaway number, make sure to save your favorite provider numbers outside of Google.

For some reason, my google voice number was suspended yesterday. No warning, and the appeals process seems nebulous at best.

Luckily, I don't believe any of the women I was texting there were ATF material, but still. Damn Google.I've been using Google # / Voice for its convenience for quite some time and I lost voice mails and texts for some reason few days ago but re-installing it did restore all info.

EdNewtonian
04-09-18, 15:06
I've been using Google # / Voice for its convenience for quite some time and I lost voice mails and texts for some reason few days ago but re-installing it did restore all info.Slideryyz,

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, I tried logging in from my browser and this is what I got.

I think its probably because I answered some scam ads on CL. Who knows.

HollywoodGuy
05-28-18, 12:38
Joined tinder a few weeks ago. There has definitely been a learning curve. Lots of wanna be and already sugar babes hitting me up. But if I want that I will use the SD site. Trying to see if I have enough game to get what I want for free for a change. So far I met two girls but they were both SB's that I actually had no chemistry with. Just car dates with no action.

This morning I instantly connected with one that fits my demographic (19, asian, spinner, sub) and is very close by. Like 10 minutes away. Supposed to meet her tomorrow. I will update as it progresses or not. I have had a lot of chats that ended in being un-matched, that I thought were going somewhere, or that wanted to meet immediately (which was impossible).

HollywoodGuy
05-28-18, 16:06
Joined tinder a few weeks ago. There has definitely been a learning curve. Lots of wanna be and already sugar babes hitting me up. But if I want that I will use the SD site. Trying to see if I have enough game to get what I want for free for a change. So far I met two girls but they were both SB's that I actually had no chemistry with. Just car dates with no action.

This morning I instantly connected with one that fits my demographic (19, asian, spinner, sub) and is very close by. Like 10 minutes away. Supposed to meet her tomorrow. I will update as it progresses or not. I have had a lot of chats that ended in being un-matched, that I thought were going somewhere, or that wanted to meet immediately (which was impossible).I already got un-matched. LOL.

Ivonnahumpalot
05-30-18, 11:35

This morning I instantly connected with one that fits my demographic (19, asian, spinner, sub) and is very close by. Like 10 minutes away. Supposed to meet her tomorrow. I will update as it progresses or not. I have had a lot of chats that ended in being un-matched, that I thought were going somewhere, or that wanted to meet immediately (which was impossible).On this app it seems like there aren't any real people, no responses. I bet I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what.

HollywoodGuy
05-31-18, 03:56
On this app it seems like there aren't any real people, no responses. I bet I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what.IDK but I feel like I am making progress. I have four hotties in my messages right now. Its definitely a different game. I have been blowing off all the girls asking for money. I will update as things progress. I only select 18-24 at 35 miles.

KayBez
05-31-18, 05:19
On this app it seems like there aren't any real people, no responses. I bet I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what.You must not be following rules 1 and 2.

HollywoodGuy
06-03-18, 14:38
Still nothing happening. Every hot girl is an SB want to be. I stated asking them if they are on SA. They say that's an escort site. lol

HollywoodGuy
06-05-18, 19:04
Here is the first girl to give me her # that is not an SB. Just a regular girl not asking for cash. 5'5" 125 - gym body - 25.

HollywoodGuy
06-05-18, 21:20
Here is the first girl to give me her # that is not an SB. Just a regular girl not asking for cash. 5'5" 125 - gym body - 25.Well she invited me out to meet her. So I guess the ball is in my court. Down side. Of course she is like an hour away in the SGV.

Max #01
06-06-18, 08:12
Here is the first girl to give me her # that is not an SB. Just a regular girl not asking for cash. 5'5" 125 - gym body - 25.After all the spectacular gym bodies I see every day at the gym, I'd definitely make the drive out there.

HollywoodGuy
06-06-18, 11:25
After all the spectacular gym bodies I see every day at the gym, I'd definitely make the drive out there.I am shooting for Sunday morning.

HollywoodGuy
06-07-18, 03:03
I think tinder might be the new SD site for the B team.

HollywoodGuy
06-07-18, 12:39
One thing I learned the hard way, is get their cel # as fast as possible. These girls delete their accounts routinely. And you can not search for them. My gym bunnie disappeared from my matches this morning. I txted her and she said she just got a new account and that our date was still on for Sunday. I only learned this after losing a few other girls to the came scenario. Glad I saved this one.

HollywoodGuy
06-08-18, 04:00
I just saw my Sunday date on the SD site. And I can assume she saw me as well. Signed up yesterday. I met her on tinder a few days ago. I was hoping for a civi date. I see she is only here for the summer. It would be a long drive just to find out she is going to hmu up for some sugar.

HollywoodGuy
06-11-18, 02:22
Today a tinder pro said she wanted $$$$ - I countered with a $ - She said $.5 - I said well lets do a M&G first and then we'll see. Hoping to meet her tomorrow. I have not given up on getting a freebee girl. But this one is kinda my type and lives nearby.

HollywoodGuy
06-21-18, 01:27
Will this be my first score on tinder? So far I am batting zero. 19 - tall model type

HollywoodGuy
06-21-18, 10:19
Anytime I do talk to a girl on tinder she has GPS. No freebies. All $$ and up girls. Still waiting for my first date.

HollywoodGuy
07-02-18, 09:49
Here are two girls that matched me last night. I get maybe one hottie to match me a day. Then they are either UTR's or they unmatch me. LOL Maybe today will be different.

HollywoodGuy
07-03-18, 02:07
Here are two girls that matched me last night. I get maybe one hottie to match me a day. Then they are either UTR's or they unmatch me. LOL Maybe today will be different.Still talking to both of them and neither one has asked about money yet. LOL.

HollywoodGuy
07-14-18, 18:19
Not much action on this thread. And I can understand why. Tinder is a be otch. But I got a 20 year old, less than perfect latina that says she is lonely and we are txting on our cels. So maybe. I am committed to getting a freebie off of tinder. I am still txting pic 1 bellow (on tinder)... i would love to hook up with her. She is a fine ass black/pinay mix girl. 19 and adorable. and curious.

Tipisil
07-17-18, 11:43
After having a lot of success on whisper I gave up the app after a sudden change when everyone seemed to have moved on to another app. However, recently I had my 5th time meeting up with a hot Latina, early 20's, petite (maybe around 105 pounds), small tits, but a curvy ass, and beautiful face. I met her on whisper and found out she is due to get married within the next couple of months. Had problems off and on with the bf, bla bla bla. She is new to everything and has little experience outside of her one boyfriend. So far we have only arranged for meet ups with BBBJ with the optional cim or cif, whatever strikes my mood at the moment. For the first few meets I gave her 50 for gas money (which she was ecstatic to receive). During the last two I have simply bought her brunch without anything else.

Asked if he will meet up after she married and she said of course.

HollywoodGuy
07-20-18, 14:40
After having a lot of success on whisper I gave up the app after a sudden change when everyone seemed to have moved on to another app. However, recently I had my 5th time meeting up with a hot Latina, early 20's, petite (maybe around 105 pounds), small tits, but a curvy ass, and beautiful face. I met her on whisper and found out she is due to get married within the next couple of months. Had problems off and on with the bf, bla bla bla. She is new to everything and has little experience outside of her one boyfriend. So far we have only arranged for meet ups with BBBJ with the optional cim or cif, whatever strikes my mood at the moment. For the first few meets I gave her 50 for gas money (which she was ecstatic to receive). During the last two I have simply bought her brunch without anything else.

Asked if he will meet up after she married and she said of course.So then what is your app of choice to meet young ladies sans donation? So far on tinder all I get is sugar baby wannabee's. I am on a mission the get a civi date. Still talking to one beautiful 19 year old mixed girl (perfect body). For about 3 weeks now. And have a supposed confirmed date with a 24 year old AA girl for dinner who says she is very sensual. She is beautiful in the face but I am sure larger than my usual choice. But I am going to take her out anyway just to break the tinder ice. I have already turned down many many paid dates. (which were all over budget anyway). So that is just too easy. I want a real civi date with a hot girl from tinder. I will keep you all posted.

Tipisil
07-21-18, 11:39
So then what is your app of choice to meet young ladies sans donation? So far on tinder all I get is sugar baby wannabee's. I am on a mission the get a civi date. Still talking to one beautiful 19 year old mixed girl (perfect body). For about 3 weeks now. And have a supposed confirmed date with a 24 year old AA girl for dinner who says she is very sensual. She is beautiful in the face but I am sure larger than my usual choice. But I am going to take her out anyway just to break the tinder ice. I have already turned down many many paid dates. (which were all over budget anyway). So that is just too easy. I want a real civi date with a hot girl from tinder. I will keep you all posted.Whisper. I have tried others like POF but that is often just as bad as tinder. Whisper isn't technically an app to hook up with, but then again, basically every app is used that way.

HollywoodGuy
07-21-18, 18:31
Went on a lunch date with a pretty 24 AA BBW I met on tinder. She says I can come to her apt at night from 9 or 10 till whenever so we can get to know each other better. Good clean part of town (not the hood). No sugar, has her own apt, knows how to kiss, hopefully a good head game. I will update when it happenes.

The 19 mixed (pinay / aa) hottie I been messaging with deleted her account but surprised me by texting me. So she is still on board.

HollywoodGuy
07-21-18, 22:30
Went on a lunch date with a pretty 24 AA BBW I met on tinder. She says I can come to her apt at night from 9 or 10 till whenever so we can get to know each other better. Good clean part of town (not the hood). No sugar, has her own apt, knows how to kiss, hopefully a good head game. I will update when it happenes.

The 19 mixed (pinay / aa) hottie I been messaging with deleted her account but surprised me by texting me. So she is still on board.Or I should say on deck.

Jdb1911
07-24-18, 17:34
It can be done on whisper but it takes patience. I found that you are better off sending private messages. But it's a long game compared to SA or even tinder. It's anonymous so you could be talking to a guy and you have to toe the line between creep / perv and funny LOL.

I have hooked up with a few. Your best bet is to look for near you see if they checked box for female and respond directly to whatever they wrote as a whisper. Good luck. It's definitely not for the impatient because I talked to about 10 and only fucked 2. Met with 3.

Tipisil
07-24-18, 22:34
It can be done on whisper but it takes patience. I found that you are better off sending private messages. But it's a long game compared to SA or even tinder. It's anonymous so you could be talking to a guy and you have to toe the line between creep / perv and funny LOL.

I have hooked up with a few. Your best bet is to look for near you see if they checked box for female and respond directly to whatever they wrote as a whisper. Good luck. It's definitely not for the impatient because I talked to about 10 and only fucked 2. Met with 3.My advice would be to slowly inch your way into kik or snapchat or some other means of communication. It is way too easy to be ghosted on whisper.

HollywoodGuy
07-25-18, 07:08
My advice would be to slowly inch your way into kik or snapchat or some other means of communication. It is way too easy to be ghosted on whisper.I wish I had some extra real money. A hottie that turned 18 yesterday hmu on tinder, moved me to kik, but wanted 5 bills for her cumming out party. We chatted for like 2 hours. I am sure its dead in the water.

Tipisil
07-25-18, 13:44
I wish I had some extra real money. A hottie that turned 18 yesterday hmu on tinder, moved me to kik, but wanted 5 bills for her cumming out party. We chatted for like 2 hours. I am sure its dead in the water.If I'm low no cash I would get a small loan. She seems worth every penny.

HollywoodGuy
07-31-18, 19:49
This one agreed to $. Lets see if she backs out. Hope not, she really is fresh.

GoodBoy88
08-01-18, 02:41
This one agreed to $. Lets see if she backs out. Hope not, she really is fresh.Oh hey what a coincidence. She just hit me up recently. Unfortunately I still haven't paid for a VIP membership so I don't know what any of these girls are actually saying. I know I should just man up and pay the fee, but honestly it just seems like a lot of money for only 30 days and I haven't found THAT many girls who seem like they would be interested in $ meetups. Most of the ladies I've come across seem like they are actually looking for arrangements with VIP business men who can shower them with $$month. I can't afford that stuff or I'd be on Eros. Anyway I understand that's what SA was made for, still trying to find the gems though.

Also MAN you find the hottest ebonys, man I really wish I was you Hollywood. You are living the life I want to live.

YoungInRi
08-01-18, 21:03
I've been using tinder for a while and have had absolutely no luck. I mean, maybe I'm just ugly. But what are you guys putting in your profiles?

GoodBoy88
08-01-18, 21:12
I've been using tinder for a while and have had absolutely no luck. I mean, maybe I'm just ugly. But what are you guys putting in your profiles?I guarantee it's not just you, for instance I'm very decent looking, have great pics with an engaging profile and I don't barely get any play on Tinder in Los Angeles. I only seem to get replies from the whales and almost a nun from the decent-looking girls. I've asked some of my lady friends who are on Tinder what their experience is like and they say that even with a bad profile they get blasted with hundreds and thousands of swipes and a whole lot of super likes. So I think the problem is that in the LA area there's just a really big and balance of how many single girls there are versus how many single guys on the platform.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's pointless to use Tinder as a guy but I would just say that when I do use it, it's purely for entertainment to kill time. I don't actually use it expecting to find decent matches.

PornCock69
08-02-18, 13:36
I wish I had some extra real money. A hottie that turned 18 yesterday hmu on tinder, moved me to kik, but wanted 5 bills for her cumming out party. We chatted for like 2 hours. I am sure its dead in the water.She does look like a great looking hottie.

But I wouldn't pay that much.

Don't really know what her skills and limits are.

For that amount I'd rather get a pornstar for a couple of hours.