PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 04:34
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Clubking01
05-30-02, 11:18
As commented in the Chicago area. I cruised both Cicero Ave. and west on Roosevelt to Berwyn yesterday. There was nothing out there (Had my eye open for SkunBro's Mary with no luck).

This is the first post in the Cicero area, but it seems there is posts relating to the area showing up in Chicago. Maybe we should be posting Cicero/Berwyn info here?

Clubking01
06-12-02, 15:54
I'd possibly like to start a dialogue here on one of my favorite spots of my past:

Towne Revue

Does anyone else have any memories to share about that grand old place, now long gone?

Clubking01
06-12-02, 16:04
Towne Revue used to be located about 100 feet south of 14th Street on Cicero Ave.

It had a unique and specific smell, probably similar to that of Indiana’s Pete and Mabels (a combination of cheap perfume, urine, and semen.)

They only served soft drinks and "near beer".

…and they used to show these cheesy x-rated movies in between dancers, where a bald-headed guy would bring the 16-mm projector over (this was before the age of VCR's and DVD's), turn it on, then fall asleep as the movie played. Many times, the film would stick and burn on the projector while the guy was dozing, and one of the bouncers would have to go over and wake him up. It was hilarious!

But a HJ was available for about $15 at one of the tables off to the side. The dancer would do you right as you sat at the table.

A BJ or FS were had for more $$ in a bar at the front of the building. You could take your pick from any of the dancers.

What a place!

Jonny
06-12-02, 23:46
There were at least three strip club/whorehouses along Cicero Ave back in the late 70's/ early 80's.

I went to one where there was a back room which was dark, but not at all private. I got full service for 40 bucks, while other guys were getting the same at tables a few feet away.

There were also great clubs in Lyons, where at least there were booths with curtains.

Then there was the Vagabond Lounge and the Show Club in Chicago Heights.

Ahh the good old days!

Hoehoehoe
06-12-02, 23:58
Guys, in the '70's I lived in New York. On 42nd street, West side, there was place after place you'd go upstairs, get FS for $15 - 25 and choose from some very nice stuff. No tip, nothing. Totally cleaned out now of course.

Clubking01
06-13-02, 12:09
There was another club on 13th and Cicero (I can't remember the name right now), but they did have a back room that had tables and chairs where they performed their deeds.

It was VERY dark, but as Jonny said, not very private. You could make out through the dim light other couples going at it at other tables.

I once had a cute black girl with a great, tight ass lean over a table back there while I did her doggie style for $40. Man, I can still remember how tight she was!

Towne Revue was about a block and a half south of there, and usually had better looking, younger girls. They had a set up where the building was basically divided into two bars. The back one had the stage for the dancers, etc.

The front bar was designated for the sex acts. It was larger than the other club's back room, but just as dark, and had a few booths in addition to tables and chairs. You had to pay a bouncer who stood outside the door to the front bar, then pay the girl her tip. I think it cost about $60 for what ever you wanted: BJ, FS, etc.

The Lyons clubs were fun too, but I never did anything there other than watch the dancers for some reason.

Clubking01
06-13-02, 12:19
H H H:

Guliani sure did a number on cleaning up the free-wheeling 42nd Street and Times square area...

Clubking01
06-13-02, 13:49
I just remembered the name of the club at 13th and Cicero:

Dream Way

How could I forget? lol

Clubking01
06-25-02, 18:00
Cicero was the only place that I got pulled over by LE. 20 yrs ago, I was on 13th street tracking down an SW who'd wandered a bit east of Cicero Ave. when I came up and slowed down.

She was waving her arms, but I didn't quite see or understand what she was doing so I slowed down to try to figure it out. I then found out. An undercover car was right behind me and he put his lights on. Sh ewas waving me to continue on and not slow down.

They had me get out of the car and I got the standard lecture, then they sent me on my way, telling me to stay away from the "******" on Cicero Ave. The other cop was hassling the SW, but I don't know if they busted her or not, because I got out of there right away.

Hoehoehoe
06-25-02, 18:05
My experiences were a little mixed, but I don't think I'd go into a house there. One time a woman (the tempatation to use the N word in every socially derogatory, but non racial sense is almost overwhelming here) got in my car after I asked for directions to Baby Jen's place on Arthington (then)

She then proceeded to work her way into my pocket, etc and had a major knife with her. I could have fought her, but was in a $40K car at the time and we would have totally f'd it up - - a little hard to explain I think. I held her arm, and gave her about $40.00 and got her out of there. I swore I'd run right over her dead ass if I saw her again, but never have seen her.

This is a risky hobby for those who don't know that yet.

Clubking01
07-08-02, 14:40
See my report in "Chicago" section dated 7/8/02. There was some action to report on 5th Avenue.

Happy and SAFE hunting!

AmonRa
10-28-02, 12:35
OK Guys... Thanks alot for letting me know that Jimmy's on Ogden was having fashion shows again!!! I can't believe that the way I found out was reading about the legal action pending against Jimmy's for have leud acts performed there in the Berwyn Life! Front Page no less! I am sure that the shows have now dried up with this type of advertisement, but it just is not fair!!! I have not read anything about Jimmy's for over 2 years on the net and now this. I wonder how long I was missing out on those leud acts???? :( How it pains me!!!! It also pains me to learn that some Berwyn Alderman hired a PI to investigate and vedio tape these leud acts. I wonder how many laps dances that PrIck bought? All on city funds too I bet! If you rather not see any leud acts stay the hell out!!! It is not like the leud acts are happening accross from a grade school. But come to think of it, there is a park and wading pool just accross the alley. Oh well, I guess I am the last to know about a good thing once again!

Clubking01
10-29-02, 21:00
AmonRa:

Sorry you found out that way. I used to go to Jimmy's a few years back on occasion but just found out about it again with the recent news broadcast.

What a shame!

NEWNEWS1
11-01-02, 16:52
I used to go to Cicero quite a bit but now there is little activity. Is this due to all of the political stuff that happened there in recent months? Years ago I knew a girl named Chrissy. She was in this area. A BB Latino with short dark hair. Have not seen her in some time. Does anyone know what happened to her?

kdawg346
02-16-03, 01:26
The joints on Cicero Avenue are gone for good, I only made one trip there, never did anything, it was my first time. Wanted to go there again a few months later with a buddy but he then informed me they had been raided & put out of operation, that was back around in 93/94 I believe.

The two other places on Roosevelt, Pure Gold & the Spot were still open until a 4 or 5 years ago, thank that crook town president who just starting serving an 8 year prison term a few weeks ago, she pulled the plug on them.

I wonder if the new mayor will be pro strip bar?

Clubking01
02-16-03, 19:01
We can always hope that the new town mayor has a more pro-strip club Stance than ol' Betty Loren ("Bozo-the-Clown) Maltese did!

kdawg346
02-17-03, 05:53
Yeah, Betty actually put her make-up on with a trowel & shovel but that KMart Wig was just to much! After she was found guilty the Feds learned she had lost millions gambling, looks like she'll lose that nice house in Vegas. God I just hate that *****, a shame they couldn't have put her away for life!

I know they ran the clubs & SW's out of town but are there any WH's left?

Where's AL Capone when you need him!

JohnnyBeBad
07-13-03, 08:07
Been some time since this town has gotten a post. However-Check out page 3 of the Sunday Sun-Times. It was a brutal night for the less fortunate horny guys.

Lookin4action
12-16-03, 15:52
Have any of you ever hooked up with any of the girls from Carl's or One Step Beyond for anything after hours? Some of the girls that I have encountered at Carl's have said that they do "private shows" so I'm pretty sure that more than a few work on the side. There are definitely some hotties if you are there at the right time....

Pandarus
12-23-03, 17:25
Long term lurker, first time poster.

I drove through Cicero last Thursday, (12/18) between 1 and 2 p.m. I saw two SW, one white with blondish hair, the other Hispanic with black hair on the west side of Cicero avenue between 16th and 19th streets. Stuck in traffic I did catch their eye, and knew from the response they were looking. In the end, I didn't pick them up. Too many cars around. I'm guessing they work out of the Karavan Motel near 16th and Cicero.

Chicago Bob
01-12-04, 17:07
Saw a nice WSW walking south last night around 11pm on Cicero past 22nd street. Swung around the block, made eye contact with her and before long, she was in my car. She started telling me some story about how her boyfriend is a jerk and she couldn't stand being home with him anymore. I asked her if she needed a ride anywhere (this line, I feel, would help me stay out of trouble if she were LE) and she said that she could use one to the Blue Line.

We drove past the blue line and I asked her if I was going to get a "thank you" for her ride. She asked me to prove I wasn't a cop, so I grabbed her tits (maybe a 34C) and we pulled over. Seeing as how it was early, I decided to practice my negotiating skills. She asked me how much I had, and I said "I thought you were gonna take care of me in return for the ride". When she reached for the door handle, I pulled out $5 from my coat pocket and handed it to her (yes, I know...what a jerk!). She contemplated it for a while. $10 more did the trick! I had a great BBBJTC and for a LOT less than a trip to any of the local AMPs would have cost! Dropped her off at the Blue Line and the mission was a success!

Have fun guys, there is still action in Cicero!

Illini333
04-16-04, 19:26
Whats going on with Cicero. Havent been to Cicero in a while. I know those strip clubs closed a long time ago but are those peep shows still open? What about street action. I usually dont do street stuff but if there are some hot hispanics I would mind trying it. Also, any chance those old strip clubs will open back up now that Maltese is out? Any info would be great.

JohnnyBeBad
04-17-04, 15:14
I would stay away.Outside of the one adult bookstore on Roosevelt,there isn't much around the town.The street traffic of ladies is way down,even on the Chicago side as compared to years back.In addition,they are always running stings so the town can reap the tow dollars.Last week in the Sum-Times Sneed column,she had an item about a ComEd worker getting stung and his company truck towed.I just found out that the Cook County cops,Chicago and Cicero did yet another sting all up and down Cicero Ave.Thursday night. This area has really fallen off from what it once was.If you are ever in the area,try Pulaski between Roosevelt and Cermak,if you like the b/sw's.

The Searcher
04-20-04, 18:56
Pardon my ignorance, but what is the "blue line?"

The Searcher

Illini333
04-21-04, 10:44
The train.

JohnnyBeBad
04-21-04, 19:39
The Blue Line is the train line that runs along the Eisenhower from Forest Park to downtown.

Wombat Jones
07-04-04, 08:42
It’s nostalgia time. I’ve got a few from around the country.

Remember Cicero from “way back when”?

How about the Dream Way and the other a little further south? Dream Way was mainly Black Girls and really fine.

Take out, in house, on a table, on a chair, on a mattress.

Anywhere and everything.

The one further south was mainly white. Some really hot girls. Not quite as sleazy but pretty much the same menu.

Then there were the clubs on Roosevelt. They used to have different price levels. There was a matinee discount. Still more expensive then the ones on Cicero but the girls were generally much nicer, the surroundings were nicer and the results were the same.

Oh the good old days.

WJ

Chi Guy X
07-06-04, 02:08
Think the other place on Cicero was Show of Shows.

On Roosevelt there was Gold Club and The Spot. Both were in Cicero. Spent many an hour at The Spot. Betty shut them all down.

Big Kev
07-06-04, 06:29
Man, Dreamway is going way back. If it is same place I'm thinking of, on Cicero Av. near the Hawthorne plant, I got my first tast of black tail there over 20 years ago. You're right, those were the days!

Stan Hammer
07-06-04, 13:01
Yes the Show of Shows and The Dreamway way were one and the same. I still remember the menu- $35 for a small room and $50 for a large. The other Cicero spot was Tony's All Town Review. Both were closed after the Gwen Garcia Death row case was examined and she worked at both spots so the town shut them down. God I miss the old days. Remember Michael's Magic Touch?

JohnnyBeBad
07-07-04, 21:38
Yea,I remember all those places.Show of Show was at 13th & Cicero,Town Revue at 14th & Cicero.I used to go to Revue where I had this black beauty named Diane who I saw outside the club also.The high priced place was Pure Gold just west of Cicero on Roosevelt.Then the Spot Lounge at around 5800.
In Lyons there was a place on Harlem at 38th called French 75 I believe,and of course who doesn't remember Michaels.I got many a blow job at the top of those stairs.

Gooch
07-09-04, 09:21
Never fails. Whenever I start to feel old, somebody starts up about the oldER days. I was a teenager when Cicero was hopping, so I don't know about any of it. So you guys are making me feel young. Thanks

Slapshot
07-10-04, 02:31
Those 2 dives on Cicero Avenue were closed down in 1993/94, Pure Gold & The Spot AKA The Dol Lounge were shut down around 1996/97, the 2 on Cicero Avenue were raided, the other 2 were victims of new laws that got passed thanks to that fat ***** mayor Betty Maltese who is now serving a long prison term in a Federal Prison out west. This woman was so crooked & corrupt not to mention mean it was almost funny, so glad she's got what was coming to her.

I only made it to Town Revue & Show of Shows once, was my 1st time in an actual whorehouse. The prices as I recall were between $35-$50. I never purchased anything, wish I would have, a month or two later they were closed for good.

Pure Gold & the Dol Lounge weren't as wide open & anything goes like the other two, I guess it depended on the dancer & if you were a regular. Both of them had a few gems, Lisa at Pure Gold, then there were Heather & Lynn at the Dol Lounge, anyone remember them? I seen Lynn some years back at that Nudes a Poppin contest in Indiana, got some good pics of her.

RIP Cicero

George W. Bush
07-10-04, 12:43
You guys are talking about enjoying a taste of pussy back in the old days, which is probably what Betty is doing in prison right now.

Chi Guy X
07-13-04, 01:06
Lynn. WOW

Wish I could find her now. Lovely body that gal had.

Member #2001
07-13-04, 03:27
Yea betty! As I remember it there were no balck people in Cicero and now the all live on her block, Hehehehehe. Cell block that is.

Mick23
07-13-04, 08:28
F Betty!

Cicero used to be a great place for fun. the two clubs on cicero were a great place for action.

I loved the top of the stairs at Michaels. The quality of the girls was unbelievable, bring back the old days.

Mick

JohnnyBeBad
07-17-04, 07:26
Mick-I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers the top of the stairs at Michaels!!

I Lover
07-17-04, 14:27
Things aren't entirely dead in Cicero. On Thursday I saw two WSW's on Cicero near Roosevelt. One was named Brigette, the other name I didn't get. Brigette said her usual stroll was near 47th & Archer, but got dropped off near Cicero and decided to try that area. Both were blonde and about a 7 on the SW scale.

BJ Daty
08-09-04, 23:23
I was exiting the 290 at cicero today and there was a wsw on the ramp she was blond with boots out side the jeans. She had an I do not give a sh*t look in her eays.

there was anouther buy the bridge before Rosevelt blond short thin tweeking abit I thriu her a kiss she stuck out her toung and flicked it up and down. Mabe next time.

SC Oral Guy
09-20-04, 22:00
I posted this in another form before I was approved to post here so I hope its ok to repost here.

Im from Lombard Il. and years ago there was a place in Cicero called The Spot it was a Strip Club but really a ***** house, you could buy the dancers drinks (at a very high price) at the bar or table and let your fingers walk but if you knew the real deal you could buy a bottle of champagne for her and go to a room in the back that had a beaded drape on it for semi private fun.

The bottles were $33, $66 and $99, 33 gave you 10 or so min, 66 you got 15-20 and 99 got about 30 min but that depended on how well you tipped the bartender or knew him it would get you extra time. Normally about 8-9 min into your 33 bottle he would interupt and ask if you wanted to buy her another, normally you would be just getting your clothes off (the girls were good at stringing you along since they were paid by how much champagne you bought them. The trick was to buy the 99 bottle and take charge, I would always get FS and only spend about 120.00 20 tip for the bartender and a 99 bottle.

I even saw a few away from the club since I was a salesman and sold high end video equipment alot of them were interested in that stuff and I would get them a deal in exchange for some pussy. It was great for me since I didnt pay for the equipment they did so I just got some puss for free. They were also great help when I went in the club and wanted someone new they would talk to the girl for me and she would give me great service for the 99 bottle.

There were some HOT ladies there a few orientals, some Latins a few black girls and a lot of white girls on a 1-10 scale most were 7 or above, great place back in the day.

Anyone else have any info on The Spot please post or PM me

Chi Guy X
09-23-04, 14:41
yea, The Spot was great. It's been closed for at least 5 years... Betty Loren Maltese shut all of the clubs in Cicero down.

It was a great place to stop at when I was working late... laid back, not pushy. Could sit back, buy the gals a drink or 2, and chat.

There were even some real hotties dancing occasionally. Don't remember the name of the tall blonde, but she was lovely!

Those were the days.

Illini333
09-24-04, 11:41
Do you think there is any possibility that those places in Cicero might open back up since Maltese is out of office. That would be great if they did. I never made to any of them but have heard a lot. Does anyone live in Cicero and know if anyone is trying to open up a strip club?

AmonRa
09-24-04, 11:52
Sorry Illini333, the only crime and corruption allowed in Cicero these days is reserved for the cops and politicians.

Although, I heard though the grape vine (neighborhood barber) that there are a few brothels located on Cermak in Cicero/Berwyn, but you need to know someone, and you need to be Mexican. What is the last remaining Polish boy in Berwyn suppose to do??????

JohnnyBeBad
09-24-04, 12:19
Coral-I too,spent some time at the Spot Lounge on Roosevelt,also called the 5801 Club at one time.They had some small cubicles in the back with only a curtain and you could get anything back there.I do remember an oriental lady who worked there for many years(can't remember what name she went by),did me a few times,then stunned me when she told me she was almost 60!She looked about 35 or so.

Cujo60
09-24-04, 12:50
Nothing that I know of either. No strip clubs in Cicero. I also missed out on them I was too young at the time. I did make it to pure gold once, but the price that they were charging was outrageous. I went back two weeks later and the front door was locked. I would not mind checking out those brothels on Cermak, if anyone has any info let me know. I am Mexican, so I should be able to get in.

Illini333
09-28-04, 11:34
Thanks for the help AmonRa. You have to be Mexican to get into those brothels? What ever happened to the Outfit owning all the brothels in Cicero.

Member #2001
09-29-04, 03:28
They all left with betty. I remember all of those stip joints on CIcero and on Roosevelt. I also remember when there were hookers at all hours of the day in front of the motels. There was allways ****** out there.

Id also like the infor on the brothels in Cicero. Can you please post here for all to see and patron?

TheDude
10-05-04, 15:31
I've seen a couple of young girls hanging out east of Cicero on 16th pass the viaduct. I know Jenn who is a redhead, freckle face wsw, young looking about 18 and another girl.

Becareful, cause Jenn ripped me off in the past and even stole my phone and ran from my car at a stop light. She was one of Cisco's girls. Imagine someone you met through a guy you know ripping you off.

Just be careful. You can't miss IDing her cause she has light freckles all over her face, young and sweet looking redhead. Her friend has a lot of scratch marks on her face. I saw them hanging out at a Black Dude's house about 10 or so houses pass the viaduct on your left side.

Illini333
11-20-04, 15:02
Is Bare Assets still open or any of those other jack off joints?

alphafield
11-30-04, 01:00
Bare Assets on Roosevelt, just east of Cicero. It's your typical adult bookstore with booths. Gay action galore. Kinda scary too.

Pretty Boy 96
11-30-04, 12:07
Is closed and has been for years now! The building is even gone now.

McRider
12-02-04, 23:16
Is closed and has been for years now! The building is even gone now.
You are right, the Cicero building is gone, but Bare Assets has reappeared on Roosevelt, one block east of Cicero...

Pretty Boy 96
12-03-04, 09:58
Has it? You ever been there?