PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Babies

Christophe1
07-29-14, 12:36
Sugar Baby is a slang term for a young female who is financially pampered / cared for by a 'sugar daddy' in exchange for companionship.

Symone
01-16-15, 09:44
I've been looking for a nice and sweet sugar daddy for sometime now.

I'm already on SeekingArrangments. Does anyone have more information that will help me find places to mingle, would be very appreciated.

Piper Lynn
03-04-15, 07:14
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

John Appleseed
07-02-17, 11:29
Hi bros,

I've been using SA for years now but it gets quite boring. So I stumbled upon a new sugar dating site recently, it's called thesugarbook. Any else on this site? Is it legit or fake?

ReallyNone
10-27-19, 21:59
Hi bros,

I've been using SA for years now but it gets quite boring. So I stumbled upon a new sugar dating site recently, it's called thesugarbook. Any else on this site? Is it legit or fake?I had a quick look but very short on Florida girls.

PhilCaminez
01-20-21, 14:44
Sugar Baby online, not!

Found this one on Onlyfans. I know I'm new so please forgive me for making mistakes, I let her string me along and I spent tons of money on here. She kept telling me that soon she would meet me but never did, when I made an ultimatum she laughed and blocked me.

I wish I knew about this forum before hand.

https://onlyfans.com/serenasinsxxx

Johnny Shakes
06-20-22, 05:45
Sugar Baby online, not!

Found this one on Onlyfans. I know I'm new so please forgive me for making mistakes, I let her string me along and I spent tons of money on here. She kept telling me that soon she would meet me but never did, when I made an ultimatum she laughed and blocked me.

I wish I knew about this forum before hand.

https://onlyfans.com/serenasinsxxxWho is Serena Sins.