PDA

View Full Version : Olympia

Admin2
07-27-14, 13:15
Thread Starter.

Marvelous88
02-08-15, 13:27
Oasis advertises very low-key in the Body Rub section of BP.

http://olympia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/warm-up-and-chill-out/12476600

They do not post a number so you have to email them. Eventually I am told 120 for the hour with release and 160 for mutual touch. I am not a fan of fixed rates at parlors but on a recommendation that BBBJ was possible I went for it. This place is in the 2700 block on Pacific, lower floor no signage. Clean rooms but no shower. Lower floor so a good amount of noise from above. A little distracting for a massage.

I had an appointment for late morning. But the room was a little cold and the heated table was not turned on. So I took care of that while I waited.

My RA walked in: a muscle bound, tattooed, red dyed hair and under 30 yrs old white girl with some impressive 34 Ds. She was wearing a short dress. She started the massage with cool hands and light oil. She asked if I had any questions. We eventually got around to the menu. I asked if any oral was included in the mutual touch. No they do not do that or FS here. How about any prostate massage; that's $20 extra. There's was some light touching and the massage technique was good but not for what was being charged. On the flip the dress was off and she was in her bra and g-string. But she is very muscled with broad shoulders and way too many tattoos for my taste. I felt like the mutual touch was going to be throwing good money after bad so I opted out. Her HJ was slow with nice build up.

There is another masseuse there but I did not see her. Bang for the buck this is not for me so I do not recommend. But if you have a thing for red haired, tattooed, weight lifters this might just be your next place.

M.

ProZero
03-09-15, 18:57
I'll be visiting Olympia for awhile. I was just wondering what the best places were for SWs were or if there are any good BP or CL girls. There isn't much out there about Olympia.

Scwoodus
03-16-15, 12:07
I'll be visiting Olympia for awhile. I was just wondering what the best places were for SWs were or if there are any good BP or CL girls. There isn't much out there about Olympia.Olympia is a small town and I have never seen any sort of street action. Granted, I haven't really looked for any, but I would suspect that you will need to drive north a ways to find that.

There are a few BP regulars, with good reviews if you look for them, but again, the larger towns to the north tend to have a much better selection.

Scwoodus
03-16-15, 12:08
Oasis advertises very low-key in the Body Rub section of BP.

http://olympia.backpage.com/BodyRubs/warm-up-and-chill-out/12476600

They do not post a number so you have to email them. Eventually I am told 120 for the hour with release and 160 for mutual touch. I am not a fan of fixed rates at parlors but on a recommendation that BBBJ was possible I went for it. This place is in the 2700 block on Pacific, lower floor no signage. Clean rooms but no shower. Lower floor so a good amount of noise from above. A little distracting for a massage.

I had an appointment for late morning. But the room was a little cold and the heated table was not turned on. So I took care of that while I waited.

My RA walked in: a muscle bound, tattooed, red dyed hair and under 30 yrs old white girl with some impressive 34 Ds. She was wearing a short dress. She started the massage with cool hands and light oil. She asked if I had any questions. We eventually got around to the menu. I asked if any oral was included in the mutual touch. No they do not do that or FS here. How about any prostate massage; that's $20 extra. There's was some light touching and the massage technique was good but not for what was being charged. On the flip the dress was off and she was in her bra and g-string. But she is very muscled with broad shoulders and way too many tattoos for my taste. I felt like the mutual touch was going to be throwing good money after bad so I opted out. Her HJ was slow with nice build up.

There is another masseuse there but I did not see her. Bang for the buck this is not for me so I do not recommend. But if you have a thing for red haired, tattooed, weight lifters this might just be your next place.

M.Thanks for the review. I have seen their ads a few times and was curious about the services there. Doesn't sound like I will be visiting as what you describe doesn't fall into what I tend to look for.

Cdude2
03-16-15, 22:35
I saw a girl hitchhiking on Martin Way once a few years ago, and I think she was working but I pulled in a parking lot and she did not take the hint. She just ignored me and kept walking with her thumb out. I guess she expected someone to stop in the middle of traffic to pick her up.

JohnCitadel
03-20-15, 01:04
Probably the most consistent place around. I've been several times now. Evening seems to be the best. I've gotten a HE every time I've gone. Twice now I've gotten FS with a very brief BBBJ, but only from one of the girls. I can't provide a name because she speaks the smallest amount of English of anyone that I have encountered an an AMP.