PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin2
07-27-14, 13:12
Thread Starter.

RandyOne
03-13-16, 13:04
Visiting Vancouver so I looked up Massage Parlors in the Back Pages. Found several in Vancouver, but when I came here, not one bit of information. Just curious if anyone knows why? Based on activity here, no one may ever see this note. - Hope to get some feedback.

Madmaxon
03-13-16, 15:21
Visiting Vancouver so I looked up Massage Parlors in the Back Pages. Found several in Vancouver, but when I came here, not one bit of information. Just curious if anyone knows why? Based on activity here, no one may ever see this note. - Hope to get some feedback.Most of the people in that area wouldn't think to post anywhere about Vancouver. Everyone would concentrate on Portland. I would assume any info on Vancouver is in the Portland section.

Edited to add: just went and looked at the Portland board and most of the massage parlor reports on the first page (including the first one) are talking about Vancouver. Mill Plain and 4th Plain are streets in Vancouver.

WannaGoTo
05-11-19, 22:38
Been awhile since anyone posted here, like 3 YEARS, wow.

So anyone know where the ladies went from China foot 10501 NE Hwy 99 that is now closed?

YoungBird
06-08-19, 11:38
Wish I could help with that info. Hard to pick a favorite from that group.

Pdx503
06-30-19, 07:02
Been testing the waters a few years now and never heard of that place. When I started a few years ago it was Spa Van (which I think is up the street) with yoyo and then she relocated to whatever on 99. But have even gotten bored there. Did have hit or miss luck at Liesser near the hospital but Have found better options in Portland but sometimes don't feel like crossing the river. Mind sharing some good options in 360?

Been awhile since anyone posted here, like 3 YEARS, wow.

So anyone know where the ladies went from China foot 10501 NE Hwy 99 that is now closed?

WannaGoTo
07-19-19, 19:35
Stopped at this place on a oh well why not, was mediocre massage at best sasha. Sasa, she said is her name, took the draw as she greeted me she said 4 girls work there, I did not ask to meet the others, wanted. 6 tried for. 5 and. 4 was the settled.

Unenthusiastic finish, did not like any roaming, not so warm and friendly, oh well, maybe an off day for her.

Anyone tried the sports massage? Drove by and thought maybe next time.

RubATugTug
03-02-21, 11:30
It's been a while since someone posted in this thread so I figured maybe try to spark it up. I've been lucky enough to find a spot that has become a guaranteed BBBJ in the couve. I've been going to this spot for quite some time getting the standard HE, and one day she started blowing me out of the blue. Has happened now every time I've gone back. I tap her to let her know when I'm about to finish to be polite, and she does a hand finish, but her oral skills are quite nice.

Portland seems to have opened up more so we should start using this thread also. I'll post more info if anyone bothers to read this.

Niles
03-09-21, 00:30
It's been a while since someone posted in this thread so I figured maybe try to spark it up. I've been lucky enough to find a spot that has become a guaranteed BBBJ in the couve. I've been going to this spot for quite some time getting the standard HE, and one day she started blowing me out of the blue. Has happened now every time I've gone back. I tap her to let her know when I'm about to finish to be polite, and she does a hand finish, but her oral skills are quite nice.

Portland seems to have opened up more so we should start using this thread also. I'll post more info if anyone bothers to read this.Do you mind sharing which place it is?

Habeneros
03-10-21, 13:20
Do you mind sharing which place it is?Hi Niles,

Can you share the location?

RubATugTug
03-10-21, 23:18
It is a shop in HD on the main road. Used to be known as "Van Spa" where YoYo worked. Lady who is there now is a little thick but does a great massage. As always YMMV, I put in a lot of time before I started getting an expanded menu besides a standard finish. I've got more info on shops in the Couve if others have info to share.

NoFearToTry
03-24-21, 23:52
A place on ne 94th a little off location to where it is located but the welcoming is warm on appealing. Rooms are clean and nice, the house fee of 60 is reasonable I quickly paid also. Her attitude is warm and friendly. The extras are 1. 6 and 1. 0 and. 6 , for everything for the lip service and the hands, maybe a bit negotiable. I would say she is attractive 35 to 40 and dressed appropriately. Massage was all I was after and rooms are a bit on the cool side that make them almost uncomfortable.

Have fun be kind to this nice lady.

RubATugTug
03-25-21, 16:14
Swung through the other night to see if things have changed. Arrived at 9:15 she asked if I wanted an hour and I said sure and paid. She did 10-15 minutes of finger raking, the was told to flip. She asked what I wanted and quoted 1. 2 for oral. I laughed and offered. 8 she said no and dropped to 1 I agreed. She went to get towel and came back and pulled saran Wrap out of her pocket. I told her no. She kept trying to put it on me so I told her never mind, I just want HJ. She still was trying to put wrap on and I had to block her and tell her no again. She asked how much for HJ and I held up 4 fingers. She said she'll do BBBJ for 1. 2 I laughed again and told her boom boom is 1. 4 so no. She then agreed and started the service for 100 w / o wrap. Tapped her before finishing to be polite and she finished with hand. Wiped up and told me finished. Looked up and saw it was only 9:45. I told her I paid for an hour. She replied that that close at 10:00. I told her that she was the one that asked if I wanted an hour, so she did 10-15 minutes of head rub and foot rub. Then at 10 she said they're closed and left room. Probably won't go back for a while again. Service isn't improved since last time muck.

MisterJimmy
03-27-21, 13:12
Swung through the other night to see if things have changed. Arrived at 9:15 she asked if I wanted an hour and I said sure and paid. She did 10-15 minutes of finger raking, the was told to flip. She asked what I wanted and quoted 1. 2 for oral. I laughed and offered. 8 she said no and dropped to 1 I agreed. She went to get towel and came back and pulled saran Wrap out of her pocket. I told her no. She kept trying to put it on me so I told her never mind, I just want HJ. She still was trying to put wrap on and I had to block her and tell her no again. She asked how much for HJ and I held up 4 fingers. She said she'll do BBBJ for 1. 2 I laughed again and told her boom boom is 1. 4 so no. She then agreed and started the service for 100 w / o wrap. Tapped her before finishing to be polite and she finished with hand. Wiped up and told me finished. Looked up and saw it was only 9:45. I told her I paid for an hour. She replied that that close at 10:00. I told her that she was the one that asked if I wanted an hour, so she did 10-15 minutes of head rub and foot rub. Then at 10 she said they're closed and left room. Probably won't go back for a while again. Service isn't improved since last time muck.I guess my preference is to be polite also, but I also don't want to kill the buzz by worrying about getting the warning off in time. What happens if you just blow?

RubATugTug
03-30-21, 23:30
I guess my preference is to be polite also, but I also don't want to kill the buzz by worrying about getting the warning off in time. What happens if you just blow?It could piss them off and make it harder to get better service later on. If you have no plan on returning than that's no big deal I guess, but if you want to repeat the service or have possibly better service next visit I recommend try being polite. If they don't mind a mouthful then they'll keep going. It's nice when you run into one of them.

RubATugTug
04-12-21, 16:34
Tried out both places over the last week. Ladies where not all that attractive but got the job done. The provider at vela did a great massage. She had on short shorts and a tank top, she gave a good massage with her arms and legs. Borderline nuru style. Finished was standard and so was tip. Zen wasn't as good of a massage but she knew how to give a good finishing rub. Only lasted a minute or two but it was a slow thorough job. Not the jackhammer like some spots.

JjHoliday
10-07-21, 21:10
It seems a 10 $ price increase has hit 99. Most places anyway. Was $60 now $70. I wonder if this is because they removed the covid unemployment benefit.

Amp Guide
10-12-21, 18:57
Prices have gone up. But it was always 70 on the west side of, Portand, beaverton Hillsboro area but east pdx and van was 60. We shall see if they can hold. But inflation is killing us all.

Stay strong.

HelloSailor
10-22-21, 06:01
On my way back to Olympia I decided to check out Vancouver and man am I glad I did. After hitting one place around 9:30 pm and finding them closed I stumbled onto Sunny Spa and met Chi-Chi. After the usual. 4 for 30 minutes and so so massage. On the flip she asks and I motion FS, another 1. 6 and I ask her to wash because I like daty. She gives me a funny look but agrees. Comes back and tells me she washed and I go down and really dig in, she loves it and finally makes me stop to put on a cover. We start with cow girl and I'm thinking this cover feels weird, that's when I realize it's because she's so tight. I immediately flip to mish and really enjoy the tightness, I'm just average so it was unexpected. Every push in and think tight tight tight, OMG that's tight. Switched to doggie and went to town really loving the snug box, couldn't hold back. Typical hot towel and hug goodbye. Did I mention tight?

HelloSailor
10-27-21, 10:23
I stumbled onto Sunny Spa and met Chi-Chi. Stopped by again yesterday and saw Chi-chi again, same snug box. Did want to correct the name of the place, Sunny Asian, not spa. Was greeted by a short skinny girl (my favorite) Cici and think I'll try her out next time I'm passing through.

JjHoliday
10-31-21, 16:59
Went and checked out some places in Vancouver. Not much of any is posted here. The places I went are not the few typically mentioned.

The good. Massage only off of 99 sits back off the street older strip mall. Clean, good English, attractive and licensed gal. Good massage and conversation.

The bad, place by the mall. In lobby dinged the dinger, a gal gives greeting and opens security screen door. Greetings, HR, led to room. When she came back it was straight for Mr. Johnson. Well I guess I would ask for the massage later. Dropped leggings and pulled up top and rubbed her small tities where we like them. Nice firm ass. Hopes are high. I made the BJ hand gesture, she climbed up in the 69 postion. All of a sudden the old joke about the outhouse door on a tuna boat came to mind. Went for standard finish. She asked to meet after work. I said maybe, tipped std. And went home.

The ugly. Place on 99 behind rock shop. Older shop. Greeted, nice lady like most in Vancouver a little past prime. Not what I consider attractive. Good attitude standard ending. Tipped and out. Place smelled a little musty. Message if curious. Enjoy your day.

C P Guy
01-18-22, 12:37
Hi. New to the area but not new to the AMP game. I just moved here a few days ago and I'm already in need of some relief. In my last home town, I had two go-to places where I could get BBFS 100% of the time. Are there spas around here that offer it? PM is fine.

ProperGMan
01-18-22, 19:51
Hi. New to the area but not new to the AMP game. I just moved here a few days ago and I'm already in need of some relief. In my last home town, I had two go-to places where I could get BBFS 100% of the time. Are there spas around here that offer it? PM is fine.Better reports in the Portland Massage thread.

With the cities just across the river Portland is the default conversation.

Skylineecr
02-15-22, 16:32
Been going to carefree massage for quite a while Lucy, and Jennifer always gave a good standard finish. They weren't there and I believe its under new ownership. Anybody know where they went?

Pdx503
03-07-22, 01:46
On 164 tucked between the pho joint and auto parts place, I stopped by tonight, Sunday, just for recon. Expecting to stop in, check out the talent, leave and play it by ear. 7 pm and all lights were out, there was a hand written sign on the door that they close at 6 pm on Sun. Bummer.

Just now looking at their website, it seems almost legit. Any reviews for this place?.

HelloSailor
03-10-22, 11:37
For the past few months we've had a girl named Vicki in the Federal Way area that was very very skinny and tight. She has moved to Sunny Asian off Mill Plain in Vancouver. Her waist is so tiny during doggie I swear you can wrap your hands around her. She generally wears a white dress with red polka dots. Good luck have fun, she's worth the trip. She told me she'll be in your area for two months. Come back and write a review if you do see her, always interested in others experiences with her.

Safrony42
03-22-22, 14:47
For the past few months we've had a girl named Vicki in the Federal Way area that was very very skinny and tight. She has moved to Sunny Asian off Mill Plain in Vancouver. Her waist is so tiny during doggie I swear you can wrap your hands around her. She generally wears a white dress with red polka dots. Good luck have fun, she's worth the trip. She told me she'll be in your area for two months. Come back and write a review if you do see her, always interested in others experiences with her.Looks like they are closed bro.

HelloSailor
03-23-22, 08:50
Looks like they are closed bro.I was there last Friday March 18th and saw Vicki, place has chain link fence up, but drive into the convenience store parking at the light and go around. She's worth the trip if you like spinners she's memorable.

HelloSailor
03-23-22, 09:49
Looks like they are closed bro.851X E Mill Plain Blvd.

HelloSailor
03-26-22, 10:32
Looks like they are closed bro.Stopped in last night. Open as usual. However Vicki was having her period so only offered a BJ so I passed. I'd say give it a week and do yourself a favor and check her out before she's gone. It's fantastic ride.

MeeLikeeAsians
03-27-22, 21:00
Stopped in last night. Open as usual. However Vicki was having her period so only offered a BJ so I passed. I'd say give it a week and do yourself a favor and check her out before she's gone. It's fantastic ride.See post 4950 in the Portland thread.

HelloSailor
04-11-22, 13:16
See post 4950 in the Portland thread.Not everyone's cup of tea. She doesn't do massage for sure. Pretty much straight up sex. If you love skinny spinners. She's your girl. I generally just drop. 2 on the table and wait for her to return. Not even five minutes light touch before I flip over and get started licking that tight kitty. The doggy view of her skinny waist just drives me nuts. She's got a snug box and did I mention skinny?

Zippy69
05-10-22, 20:51
On 164 tucked between the pho joint and auto parts place, I stopped by tonight, Sunday, just for recon. Expecting to stop in, check out the talent, leave and play it by ear. 7 pm and all lights were out, there was a hand written sign on the door that they close at 6 pm on Sun. Bummer.

Just now looking at their website, it seems almost legit. Any reviews for this place?.Tuesday at 5:50 and closed.

The signs say things like aromatherapy and gift certificates available. Seems odd is it was a rub and tug.

SeaTownDave
06-13-22, 18:50
Going to be in the Mill Plain / Fishers Landing area and hoping to find an AMP for relaxation between meetings. Noticed a few when I drove through last time. Any good recs and hints on activities? PMs welcome.

KsFollower
06-14-22, 23:36
I was on my way home yesterday and came across a new place, Lan Xia on Mill Plain. It's a hole in the wall joint by the hospital.

I walked in and was welcomed by Mama San, in her 50's who offered a foot massage 30 min\. 4, 60 min\. 6, 90 min\. 8. I thanked her but I was looking for a full body massage. She quickly took me by the arm and guided me to a private room, I opted for a 60 min session and paid the fee.

I undressed down to my boxers and waiting in the room for a few minutes when another gal, Mai, walked in. She's in her late 30's, nice looking, but spoke very little english. She insisted I take off my boxers (my test for what kind of place it was). I laid down on the table and she began the massage with light oil, she has great technique and applied the right amount of oil. She went out of her way to make me very comfortable the whole time. The session was interrupted a couple of times, another client showed up, then another masseuse showed up in the wrong room by accident. During the massage, she provided lots of touching to indicate what was coming next, but I didn't try for otc action.

On the flip, she offered the menu but I talked her FS down to 1. 6. She put on the cover on me and we went on for 15 min before I popped. She was very accomodating, even kissed me a few times during and a couple after as well.

Good experience, may go again. I did spot another place on Mill Plain that I'd like to try out before making a 2nd visit.

MeeLikeeAsians
06-26-22, 22:25
I was on my way home yesterday and came across a new place, Lan Xia on Mill Plain. It's a hole in the wall joint by the hospital.

I walked in and was welcomed by Mama San, in her 50's who offered a foot massage 30 min\. 4, 60 min\. 6, 90 min\. 8. I thanked her but I was looking for a full body massage. She quickly took me by the arm and guided me to a private room, I opted for a 60 min session and paid the fee.

I undressed down to my boxers and waiting in the room for a few minutes when another gal, Mai, walked in. She's in her late 30's, nice looking, but spoke very little english. She insisted I take off my boxers (my test for what kind of place it was). I laid down on the table and she began the massage with light oil, she has great technique and applied the right amount of oil. She went out of her way to make me very comfortable the whole time. The session was interrupted a couple of times, another client showed up, then another masseuse showed up in the wrong room by accident. During the massage, she provided lots of touching to indicate what was coming next, but I didn't try for otc action.

On the flip, she offered the menu but I talked her FS down to 1. 6. She put on the cover on me and we went on for 15 min before I popped. She was very accomodating, even kissed me a few times during and a couple after as well.

Good experience, may go again. I did spot another place on Mill Plain that I'd like to try out before making a 2nd visit.Went there today. Got Mai. Decent rub and a solid fuck but she's easily age 50.

JjHoliday
07-09-22, 15:24
No appointment needed. Super slow on 99.

JjHoliday
08-07-22, 19:22
Does anyone know where the younger lady from Red Sun went. Great massage.

HelloSailor
08-18-22, 01:08
Met at the door by Candy. Short, skinny, fun size. Gave her 2 to cover FS and she was very happy. Started off with a decent massage but as I started feeling up her tiny behind, which felt tiny enough to grab with one hand, she suggested I turn over. She stripped and wanted to immediately put on the cover, instead I picked her up and put her on the table and spread her legs. She had the most beautiful pussy I've seen in a long time, perfectly formed lips that stood up on their own like little petals on a flower and smelled freshly washed. I spent 15 minutes DATY and she got more into it over time and and I just kept looking at those lovely lips. She has a couple of small hard ball bolt-ons that she should never gotten as I prefer small tits anyway and these are just a distraction being so hard. She finally made me stop and she gave a nice covered BJ. I slipped inside her tiny pussy and just admired the way those lips enveloped my head. Can't get over how nice her box looked, tight and tiny. Will definitely repeat. She said she'd be there for another month. I might see if she'd let me take a pic of that box. It was a thing of beauty.

KsFollower
09-27-22, 19:25
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I was on a different community board this morning and someone noticed the late night visits to the 3 AMPs on Mill Plain. The 'someone' may not have been in the know about what's going on, but others that responded certainly did. I don't know if anything is going to come of this, but thought I'd put the word out about it.

Zippy69
09-29-22, 15:21
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I was on a different community board this morning and someone noticed the late night visits to the 3 AMPs on Mill Plain. The 'someone' may not have been in the know about what's going on, but others that responded certainly did. I don't know if anything is going to come of this, but thought I'd put the word out about it.What 3? Can you give any hints or helpful links?

KsFollower
09-29-22, 20:29
Sorry man, can't tell you which 3 they were. There are about 4-5 of them on Mill Plain now.

I'd say don't look and let the heat die down first.

Soliditude
10-24-22, 00:52
Anyone had any positive experience at Luo Lan on 192nd in Vancouver? Seems like their hours are late, which for me in an indicator. It's also posted on RM with two reviews, but I don't have access to what they actually say. I'll do a report if I stop by, but maybe on or ya'll mongers will beat me to it.

OneOne9
12-30-22, 20:23
Located behind FM in Fisher Landing area. I keep reading posts of new girls and I was in the area so I stopped in. Same old grannie with caked on make up. I will give it a couple of months and check again.

Pleco360
01-04-23, 13:16
Recently visited Pink Spa on mill plain for the first time. Passed a customer on the way in and was met by an attractive gal in black training pants. Another gal in the hallway wearing short dress and more provocative appearance but not as attractive as my girl, IMHO. Things were looking up. Paid 60 for the hour and usual prep. Room was clean and linen appeared new. I did not get her name -my bad- but her massage was good. She knew what she was doing pressing her body in while massaging and soon her leg was pressed on my awaiting hand. The moment of truth. I rubbed her calf and slowly moved up. Bingo! She moved closer and gave access to rub her inner thighs and beyond. Her massage quickly became more sensual and hands gently moved to the nether regions. She definitely has skills. This place seemed busy as our session was interrupted on several occasions and she had to leave the room which was a bit annoying. Hot towel and flip at the 20 min mark. Another interruption and I could hear her put a customer in with a promise of a 7 minute wait. What? I was only 20+ into my hour massage. Hmmm. Well, she returned and massaged my front torso with a slow migration to junior and the family jewels. I explored under her clothes which she freely allowed. She was wearing a loose type of non-flattering bra which I easily glided under to discover her soft, large wonderful breasts. They were surprisingly large, probably a C at least. I lifted her blouse to allow these magnificent tits to fall free. Amazing orbs of soft porcelain, natural and perfectly shaped! Wow! Possibly the best I have seen in an AMP. I was amazed as her initial appearance gave no hint of these treasures. But she knew what she had and after fondling these babies she moved them up to my mouth for some oral gratification. Wasn't long before the deed was done and she did usual cleanup. She did a little massage of arms and legs before the "all done"-45 minutes, but after seeing those breasts I was OK with it. She never discussed money or tip so I gave her 40 since she shorted my hour and she was all smiles-"come again". I will. Wish I had gotten her name-sorry guys.

OneOne9
01-05-23, 18:16
Located At 2700 Andresen. RM lists TS available but the very tiny petite GILF that greeted me said only shower. Not bad looking lady but very business like. No return for me.

Pleco360
01-05-23, 20:34
RM lists TS available but the very tiny petite GILF that greeted me said only shower. Not bad looking lady but very business like. No return for me.I have been to this spot several times and that little gal's name is Cindy. If it is her, she is a dynamo and gives one of the best massages in town. Quite incredible really as she is tiny but she will exert so much energy that she will be straining, grunting and breathing hard. Also does a nice tease and release. Allows limited roaming utc. I like her but her shop is so busy that if it is busy she will convert an hour massage to 1/2 and you lose out on a really good massage. She does run a tight ship, but is fair.

OneOne9
01-15-23, 13:06
I have not visited in a very long time. I was in the area and gave them a call to see who was working, I did not want to see Yoyo. Phone girl had problems understanding English but when she told me 50/70 rates I lost all interest. They have been 40/60 for a very long time and their past reviews do not justify a rate increase. A couple days later I noticed they are posting explicit ads, a big change from their conservative ads in the past. Maybe new owners?

KsFollower
01-17-23, 11:03
I found a new place, Maple Massage, on 1st st off 164th. Their prices are 50/70, which seems common these days. Has anyone been there before?

Pleco360
02-04-23, 14:58
Returned recently in hopes of a repeat with the gal I saw last time and to get her name. This time met by a middle-aged heavier lass with a lot of makeup. I asked for my girl and she returned a quizzical look, not having a name was a hindrance. She brought out another girl who was thin but also not her. Looks like my previous had moved on. Disappointment. I thought the thin gal might be worth a try but it was obviously the greeter's turn and she aggressively steered me into a room. I relented for an hour. It was lackluster. Minimal physical contact and rapport. Massage was mediocre. Music was played from her phone with poor, non-soothing audio interrupted with commercials. Flip led to a meh HJ. She allowed some play with her breasts which were maybe B+, but not in the same league as my previous lady. Deed done was the finale and lady gave the "finished"- about 15 min short. No argument-I was ready to leave. Reluctantly gave her the standard 40 tip. She was not happy. Me either. Cannot recommend and will search for greener pastures. Always a challenge with these ladies constantly rotating, though this girl stated she would be staying for a while; which means I will be staying away for a while.

OneOne9
02-06-23, 16:44
4th Plain and 162nd. Two of the oldest grannies I have ever seen in an AMP. I thanked them for their time and moved on.

Pleco360
02-14-23, 19:24
Recently visited Joy on Hwy 99. Joy is in a group of parlors owned by the same owner including Venus and Sports-all within a block or 2. They are staffed by a platoon of girls who frequently rotate amongst these stores. So I walked into Joy and no one appeared. I was preparing to leave when a girl runs in the door and says sorry, "Do you want massage?" Hmm. She was quite attractive and appeared younger than the average probably in the 30-40 ish range. So I paid 60 for an hour. She seemed nice and started the medium massage which seemed fair. There was lots of body contact and groping was liberal otc. She clearly is popular and was receiving many phone calls during the message which really distracted from the massage and then multiple other people showed at the store and she evidently had the role of intake so she frequently left for minutes followed by a call to the platoon to direct another girl to Joy. Finally the flip preceded by weak efforts to tease followed by HJ. She was wearing some stockings and a conservative dress which limited access, but I was able to snake my hand up the dress and under her bra to find small A to B size breasts and small nips. Mission accomplished with usual warm towel clean up and an early conclusion at 45 min. Sort of expected given how busy the store was. 40 tip which was generous given the many disruptions which really detracted from the experience and any chemistry. Linda definitely was one of the more attractive girls that I have seen so maybe worth a repeat visit.

OneOne9
02-14-23, 21:54
Recently visited Joy on Hwy 99. Joy is in a group of parlors owned by the same owner including Venus and Sports-all within a block or 2. They are staffed by a platoon of girls who frequently rotate amongst these stores. So I walked into Joy and no one appeared. I was preparing to leave when a girl runs in the door and says sorry, "maybe worth a repeat visit.Thanks for the review. I drove by this shop last week and was curious about it but I don't like the parking right out front. Linda sounds like someone I met at the house just north of 99th Street, they are part of this group also. I think they are all handy only shops with maybe a few exceptions.

KsFollower
02-17-23, 00:25
I paid Maple Massage a 2nd visit and was met right away by Sophia, a 5 ft 4 asian masseur who quickly ushered me into a room. Asked about the rate for a massage which she said 50 for hhh, 70 for hr. She promptly offered FS for $$, which I though was pricy (is this the standard now? I offered my card, but she said cash only and suggested I hit up the gas station for an atm. I thanked her and headed out and noticed they had a table shower. I asked about that, she said table shower was free.

I don't know if I'll go back yet, sill figuring out I want to pull the trigger.

OneOne9
02-17-23, 11:19
I paid Maple Massage a 2nd visit and was met right away by Sophia, a 5 ft 4 asian masseur who quickly ushered me into a room. Asked about the rate for a massage which she said 50 for hhh, 70 for hr. She promptly offered FS for $$, which I though was pricy (is this the standard now? I offered my card, but she said cash only and suggested I hit up the gas station for an atm. I thanked her and headed out and noticed they had a table shower. I asked about that, she said table shower was free.

I don't know if I'll go back yet, sill figuring out I want to pull the trigger.If you decide to go back, when you get to the room tell her 2 for everything, 60 min, room fee, table shower, FS and BJ. If she says no walk. Even grannies are asking 2 for FS now, they are hoping for a newbie or non negotiator that will pay it. Most shops will accept 2 and some a little less all in.

Pleco360
02-20-23, 21:09
Let me add my recent experience at Maple. First, must comment on the new road work that was recently completed and it is really nice. A lot of the businesses in the area are relatively new and likewise have nice parking areas behind the buildings and are quite plentiful and inconspicuous.

Entered the shop and it was not busy in early afternoon. Met by a short stocky girl in a dress, but not the most attractive, though friendly. Asked if anyone else working and another girl, Sophie, comes out. She is also in a dress and smiling. A bit taller, well-endowed, but a real tossup so I went with Sophie. The shop is new and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. Paid 70 for the hour. Sophie comes in after usual prep and takes off towel and starts medium massage, which was actually quite strong and good. Lots of body contact and midway she actually hopped on the bed and straddled my leg with her knee pressed into my crotch and continued with back massage. She was friendly and spoke reasonably good English. She paused her massage and asked if I had ever had a "nuru massage". Nuru? Body to body massage she clarified. Oh, she meant nuru. She continued to explain it was naked body to body. I told her I had never had one and she continued to persuade. I asked how much and she said 200 and I said I did not have that much. I told her I only had 130. Ah, that is OK for today. "I give you discount. " So in a moment of weakness I emptied my wallet. I was a bit excited in anticipation as this truly would be a first for me. She leaves the room to get ready and after a few minutes she returns and I hear the door locking. I lift up and see that she is buck naked and quickly goes for the oil and slathers my back. Soon she is rubbing her large breasts on my back and soon sliding her body on me. Quite pleasant. After several minutes of this followed by flip and a little more sliding and some sliding of jr between her breasts followed by a decent HJ. All finished. Warm towel cleanup and an invitation to come back tomorrow for more fun, "everything". She is visiting for the month from NYC. I am not so interested in all these extras since my wallet cannot suffer the punishment, but I can now take nuru off the to do list, though this prob was not a true nuru massage, it will have to do.

Zippy69
03-05-23, 20:00
Does anyone have intel on the place is Washougal. PM me if you would like.

KsFollower
03-28-23, 00:11
I stopped by Golden Massage in Washugal this evening for a quick massage. It was a quiet place with small rooms. Met with a masseuse named Jessica, an older mama-san type who welcomed me in the parlor. Cost was $. 5 HH\ 7 HR, paid for HH. Received a decent massage, right amount of oil and pressure followed by a hot towel rubdown. On the flip, was offered a HE. She wasn't my type so I politely declined, (I got the feeling that a HJ was the only offer). She followed through with stretching of the arms and legs.

During the massage, I was able to strike up a conversation with Jessica. She said that there were two girls working the place, but one had the day off. It's out of the way, so they are usually not that busy, about 2-3 clients per day. If you're looking for a decent massage, out of the way location, and minimal thrills, it would be the place for you. I most likely won't be back.

Ksfollower.

JjHoliday
03-30-23, 23:13
I've been wotking alot out of town. Any updates on 99 and 4th Plain. Same people?

Thanks, if you don't want to post PM would be appreciated. Enjoy Life.

OneOne9
04-10-23, 17:22
I noticed a new shop on Grand around 800 eastside. Anyone check it out yet?

Van Lurker
04-22-23, 13:53
Like to see more reviews.

OneOne9
04-22-23, 15:18
Like to see more reviews.Do you have any?

WarpFactor69
04-22-23, 17:08
Like to see more reviews.Try the Portland massage section. Most people post about Vancouver shops there.

OneOne9
04-24-23, 01:43
I noticed a new shop on Grand around 800 eastside. Anyone check it out yet?I stopped in recently. This shop is part of the purple group with locations on 4th Plain, Vancouver and 87th and Canyon in Portland. Greeted by a smiling, friendly not very attractive MILF. About 5-5 tall and not a chubbie. She was very nice and gave every indication she could be a good time. Her look didn't do it for me so I moved on.

SrGuy
05-07-23, 18:33
I found a new place, Maple Massage, on 1st st off 164th. Their prices are 50/70, which seems common these days. Has anyone been there before?Cindy is about the horniest "therapist" I've ever experienced. She seemed to enjoy the experience as much as I did.

NoFearToTry
05-08-23, 17:59
I walked in here last week thinking this might be a good hour, mistake, wait MISTAKE.

Walked in the first time ever in here, nice place clean and a bit more upscale than some of the shitty makeover interiors I see.

Greeted promptly by this older slender gal named lala, seemed upbeat and happy and singing took me to a room and grabbed my little brother once inside the room before I paid the house fee, thinking oh this might be good. She appears of Chinese and other asian mix.

Hand her the house fee, she asks for more, "where my tip" first bad sign, I say tip later, she comes back, no change, second bad sign.

Face down she sits down on the stool massages my neck shoulders head, then starts complaining, "oh too tired today" works on my arms and puts my hands on her legs. So mind you this is early in the morning.

So ok my hands wander with no resistance. She says "boom boom". I say massage, LOL. So eventually the festivities began and she ask crazy tip, no no no, settled on the normal market rate, still too much for this adventure.

Started with some uncover lip servicing, short duration, like literally 2 or 3 minutes into the FS activities, oh too tired, you come now ok, I'm like WTF, then she kinda does this legs up together thing to limit the depth of enjoyment, oh too tired you come soon, pay more tip you take too long, so maybe five minutes, she says I like just quick. Kinda losing enthusiasm, thinking WTF, making this one of the all time worst adventures ever.

I got up then laid on the table and told her you finish your job for what I tipped for, she did. Then this is maybe 35 minutes, ok all finish now, I point at the clock, NO, oh ok she says. Makes it maybe 8 ish minutes says ok all done too tired today, NO look at the time, oh ok more tip she says again and she gets a no from me again, still complaining too tired. She actually could do some legit massage on my back, still complaining " oh too tired today ".

So end result was a full hour, enthusiastic until she got house fee and tip. Massage finally was acceptable. No kindness upon departure she was off in another room, grab a water and away I go like scolded spanked dog as I was fleeced from my cash.

I will not be back and would warn anyone else don't, I heard too tired too many times. I think I'm too tired of thinking too tired and typing too tired too much.

OneOne9
05-08-23, 18:11
I walked in here last week thinking this might be a good hour, mistake, wait MISTAKE.

Is this the old shop across from Sportsman or the new shop further west on 4th Plan? I visited the old shop once and got the my time of the month excuse. She then wanted to hand me off to grannie. I said no to grannie and never returned.

NoFearToTry
05-08-23, 23:38
Is this the old shop across from Sportsman or the new shop further west on 4th Plan? I visited the old shop once and got the my time of the month excuse. She then wanted to hand me off to grannie. I said no to grannie and never returned.Its been there a bit, across from sportmans.

OneOne9
05-09-23, 12:21
Sweet spa.

Fishers Landing behind FM. Same provider that's been there for a very long time. She is now sporting a new hair cut LOL.

Red Sun.

63rd and highway 99. A couple months ago there were two grannies, this time I only seen one older shorter in shape MILF. Might be acceptable for those looking for a table shower, massage and handy.

Sports spa.

2 blocks east of highway 99 on 78th St. 2 average looking milfs dressed in jeans and shirts. Just like Red Sun they might be acceptable for those seeking a massage and handy.

Pleco360
05-17-23, 00:24
Visited Garden Spa just off Mill Plain recently and lo and behold met by Coco. Some may remember her from many years ago when she worked at Foot Spa on 99th until it closed due to fire. After that she has worked many spas in the Portland / Vancouver area. It was nice to see her again. She still looks great. She has since had enhancement of her boobs to DD's which are nice but I liked them better prior. We had a nice chat as her massage has not changed over the years which is virtually nonexistent. She makes up for service in other areas. Had a pleasant visit. Half hour 50/ service tip 140.

SrGuy
05-21-23, 17:19
Felt flush the other day so decided to try an experiment: flashed seven twenties at the door and received assurances of total nudity for a half hour session (full hour if necessary). She took the cash and disappeared for a minute, then led me to a room and locked the door. We helped one another strip down. She had an okay face, decent body with just a bit of hair, and very suckable nips. Things proceeded at a nice pace with a very wet FIV followed by sixty-nine (CBJ), some mish, RCG, and back to CBJ. Finished with an oil HJ with FIV and nip in mouth. All this ran a bit over half an hour, so no massage. All I was looking for was the nude finish.

OneOne9
05-25-23, 16:50
Red Sun.
63rd and highway 99. A couple months ago there were two grannies, this time I only seen one older shorter in shape MILF. Might be acceptable for those looking for a table shower, massage and handy.
.Recently I was in the mood for just a massage and a table shower would have been a nice bonus. Stopped in at Red Sun and the first thing I noticed was a sign on the wall with increased rates. A heavy made up unattractive grannie came out from the back room. Not to my liking so I walked.

Pleco360
06-21-23, 21:53
Recently visited Eastern spa in Vancouver on 4th plain looking for a new fav. Met at door by a slim cute gal wearing a dress and paid 70 for an hour. Prepped in a clean room in anticipation. Gentle knock and enter a frumpy middle aged lady who proceeded with massage. I was stunned into silence. Oh well. 20 minutes of so-so massage and then flip. English not good as she initiated service bargaining. HJ or BJ. She wanted more than 1 $ for BJ and I said no. I countered 130 for FS and she seemed to agree. Paid in advance -big mistake, as she left to get ready. She returned and placed cover after cleaning and started BJ. I asked re FS and she looked at me aghast and retorted "need more money". I reviewed our earlier agreement and she played the "no English, no understand" card. Alas my loss as she proceeded with her covered BJ which was half-hearted by all parties. Deed was completed after her lackluster efforts followed by gagging and retching. Pathetic. She attempted to tap out with 30 minutes left of my hour which I pointed out to her and asked for a partial refund with the universal open palm gesture. She acquiesced and proceeded with a lackluster massage for 20 (not 30) more minutes and adios. Well needless to say this was a painful experience and I won't be returning here and I would recommend staying away as this shop has one and only one goal to get into your wallet and leave it empty. A very disheartening visit, but hope for better days ahead. Cheers.

Sliderin88
06-22-23, 22:32
Sweet spa.

Fishers Landing behind FM. Same provider that's been there for a very long time. She is now sporting a new hair cut LOL.

Red Sun.

Sports spa.

2 blocks east of highway 99 on 78th St. 2 average looking milfs dressed in jeans and shirts. Just like Red Sun they might be acceptable for those seeking a massage and handy.There used to be a woman named Wi WI (Weewee) there real nice cb, j nice body and cute, mid 30's 5'6 120 lbs. She was my favorite for a long time but her attitude changed awhile so I gave her up.

OneOne9
06-23-23, 10:55
Recently visited Eastern spa in Vancouver on 4th plain looking for a new fav. Cheers.There are two on 4th Plain. One across from Sportsman and one a mile or so west near Wendy's.

Sliderin88
06-23-23, 14:33
There used to be a woman named Wi WI (Weewee) there real nice cb, j nice body and cute, mid 30's 5'6 120 lbs. SORRY She was my favorite for a long time but her attitude changed awhile so I gave her up.Sorry I had a mental fart, the wo. An I'm talking about is at Sports on 78th, also gives a decent. Massage for almost the whole time but she's a 1 type of service person.

Sliderin88
06-23-23, 15:25
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I was on a different community board this morning and someone noticed the late night visits to the 3 AMPs on Mill Plain. The 'someone' may not have been in the know about what's going on, but others that responded certainly did. I don't know if anything is going to come of this, but thought I'd put the word out about it.I f I may ask what other community boards are there sorry I'm new to community boards but I m very well versed in this AMP game. PM if necessary. Thank you.

Sliderin88
06-23-23, 15:40
Hi. New to the area but not new to the AMP game. I just moved here a few days ago and I'm already in need of some relief. In my last home town, I had two go-to places where I could get BBFS 100% of the time. Are there spas around here that offer it? PM is fine.Let us know what you find, this area is full of great AMP and not enough true reviewers.

Sliderin88
06-23-23, 15:47

Portland seems to have opened up more so we should start using this thread also. I'll post more info if anyone bothers to read this.Did you. Mention which place this was?

Sliderin88
06-25-23, 18:06
Did you. Mention which place this was?Could you possibly share where this is. ? Or an location please.

Sliderin88
06-25-23, 18:07
Did you. Mention which place this was?PM if you wish.

Zippy69
06-26-23, 20:55
Anyone been to Vista lately. I used to go pre covid. Never got much more that an HJ with tits out. I think I got a BBBJ once. Would go back if there is a decent report.

Soliditude
06-28-23, 17:33
Stopped by Easter off of 4th Plain. Greeted by Lulu. Okay-looking. Rough, fast-paced and uncomfortable massage. She offered the full experience right away, to which I replied "maybe. " She wanted 80 for HJ. Will not repeat, don't recommend.

SunBrite off of 192nd. Good place for decent massage, but despite them being flirty, there are no extras available. Just FYI. I go there occasionally for actual massage and hear mongers all the time suggesting, but they will politely decline despite the teasy behavior. They just want your monger money, LOL.

It's hard to find for a place that offers a good massage with a decent girl and maybe HJ. That combo seems rare.

OneOne9
06-28-23, 18:31
Stopped by Easter off of 4th Plain. Greeted by Lulu. Okay-looking. Rough, fast-paced and uncomfortable massage. She offered the full experience right away, to which I replied "maybe. " She wanted 80 for HJ. Will not repeat, don't recommend.

.If you are posting about Eastern there are two shops on 4th Plain. One across from Sportsman and 1 about a mile west near a Wendy's. What shop did you visit?

Soliditude
06-29-23, 16:08
If you are posting about Eastern there are two shops on 4th Plain. One across from Sportsman and 1 about a mile west near a Wendy's. What shop did you visit?Oh, my bad. I didn't realize there was more than one. This one is right across from Sportsman's.

Sliderin88
07-08-23, 20:32
Oh, my bad. I didn't realize there was more than one. This one is right across from Sportsman's.It's now called Golden massage.

TempHerWick
07-11-23, 19:21
Any recons or been at Jin massage on Mill plains? Cloud 9 lot.

KsFollower
07-23-23, 13:29
I was driving around Vancouver this morning and saw a new place at Mill Plain and Stark St called Sisters Massage. Anyone have intel on this place?

KsFollower
07-23-23, 13:30
Just checking in to see if anyone has been to Jin as well. Thinking about trying it out soon.

Any recons or been at Jin massage on Mill plains? Cloud 9 lot.

SitHere6
07-24-23, 09:21
I was driving around Vancouver this morning and saw a new place at Mill Plain and Stark St called Sisters Massage. Anyone have intel on this place?Stopped by and saw Mia. Tape, short skirt with a tight zipper in the front top. She looked to be in her 30's and was OK looking nothing special the way she was dressed got me to stay 70 for an hour massage was mechanical. She used some sort of like shower scrubber thing on my back no teasing and I wasn't allowed to touch her so I was thinking, not much was going to happen here on the flip whole menu was available. Just settled for an HE with her naked and sitting on my face I won't be back as the playful teasing before the flip as part of the fun for me. Total damage 70 house + . 8.

OneOne9
07-24-23, 19:28
Stopped by and saw Mia. Tape, short skirt with a tight zipper in the front top. She looked to be in her 30's and was OK looking nothing special the way she was dressed got me to stay 70 for an hour massage was mechanical. She used some sort of like shower scrubber thing on my back no teasing and I wasn't allowed to touch her so I was thinking, not much was going to happen here on the flip whole menu was available. Just settled for an HE with her naked and sitting on my face I won't be back as the playful teasing before the flip as part of the fun for me. Total damage 70 house + . 8.They just raised their rates, a week ago it was 40/30 60/60 including TS. Mia didn't do it for me so I moved on, as per your review I made a good decision. I think Mia is closer to 40's but that's just mho.

Pleco360
07-24-23, 23:32
Looking for a new shop for a good massage and he. Decided to give this place a try as it had been a long time since last visit. Met by a tall Chinese lady about 30-40 thin and attractive wearing a short dress. Her name was Wendy. Nice greeting so I stayed for an hour after paying 60. She delivered a really excellent massage which was quite strong and felt very good and lasted 30 minutes before hot towel. She did some mild tease and allowed a free hand though I did not abuse this freedom. After the flip our eyes met and she asked if I wanted FS. Usually I don't partake but I felt some attraction and arousal with her so agreed. She asked for 160 but I ended up paying 140. Off with the skirt and she raised her blouse to reveal a set of lovely c sized orbs. Beautiful. On with the cover and game on. Enjoyed a rousing session and she was very cooperative with no rush and gentle moans. Deed done she cleaned up and proceeded with more massage!! To complete the hour!! A very enjoyable session to be sure and I thought I had found a new favorite only to learn she was soon leaving for LA. Alas. I was impressed with this spa as it looked nice and clean and the rooms were tidy with no odor. Left with a small bottle of water and a smile on my face.

OneOne9
07-28-23, 18:03
The good, the bad and the disgusting. I also posted this in the Portland thread.

Greeted by a pleasant slim gilf, as I turned to walk a somewhat slim MILF came from the back room. I decided to go with the MILF and negotiated for FS with a table shower.

Table shower was very good with lots of teasing.

Back to the room when she came in she lubed me up and started a handy. She tried playing the language game but I wouldn't buy it and got up to leave. She got the point and started a CBJ. When giving head she would stop and spit on the floor. Totally disgusting and a turn off.

FS was just as bad just a hole to pound, couldn't touch her box. I just wanted to get it over with and leave.

I will not return.

Sliderin88
07-29-23, 20:06
Just checking in to see if anyone has been to Jin as well. Thinking about trying it out soon.Very legit solid massage by older. Lady. Been twice haven't been back. Been about a month.

Crash01
08-16-23, 13:29
Hi,

I know this is not in Vancouver, but it is the closest city.

I they have a new girl who is great, mid 30's who took care of my every need.

Organiz
09-04-23, 15:07
Hi,

I know this is not in Vancouver, but it is the closest city.

I they have a new girl who is great, mid 30's who took care of my every need.Bruh, rates? BBFS? Cip? Cia? Msog? Clock watcher? Motel? Residential?

Pleco360
09-13-23, 16:24
Thought I would make a repeat visit. Not busy per observation and report from girls. Indeed, rates have inflated to 70/ hr. When I turned to leave received the 'special' discount to 60/ hr. I stayed and saw Erika who they were marketing as a Japanese lady. Not sure if true or not as she looked Chinese to me. Slim, middle aged average appearance. B size. Gave decent half hr massage followed by negotiation and settled for 150. Usual covered service that was satisfactory, nothing spectacular. Nice mini bottle of water. Return, probably not, but the turnover seems monthly so may roll the dice again in a month.

OneOne9
09-13-23, 19:29
Thought I would make a repeat visit. Not busy per observation and report from girls. Indeed, rates have inflated to 70/ hr. When I turned to leave received the 'special' discount to 60/ hr. I stayed and saw Erika who they were marketing as a Japanese lady. Not sure if true or not as she looked Chinese to me. Slim, middle aged average appearance. B size. Gave decent half hr massage followed by negotiation and settled for 150. Usual covered service that was satisfactory, nothing spectacular. Nice mini bottle of water. Return, probably not, but the turnover seems monthly so may roll the dice again in a month.I have had the rate reduced a few times when they see I am walking towards the door. Nice to see a review here instead of being posted in the Portland thread. It eliminates any confusion where it's located.

OneOne9
09-16-23, 00:00
Oregon Way 2 friendly grannies, I guess the younger 30's yo moved on already.

1103 Douglas Rd Friendly mature 40+ provider. She looked ok with a few extra pounds and the lobby was nice. They do have a table shower included with shop fee.

Pdx503
09-27-23, 02:41
Cindy is about the horniest "therapist" I've ever experienced. She seemed to enjoy the experience as much as I did.Any recent reviews for this place? I stopped in a while back for recon but decided not to stay.

Pdx503
09-27-23, 02:48
Stopped by out of blue.

1 granny. 50/60.

I said maybe next time and left.

Zippy69
09-27-23, 17:01
Thought I would make a repeat visit. Not busy per observation and report from girls. Indeed, rates have inflated to 70/ hr. When I turned to leave received the 'special' discount to 60/ hr. I stayed and saw Erika who they were marketing as a Japanese lady. Not sure if true or not as she looked Chinese to me. Slim, middle aged average appearance. B size. Gave decent half hr massage followed by negotiation and settled for 150. Usual covered service that was satisfactory, nothing spectacular. Nice mini bottle of water. Return, probably not, but the turnover seems monthly so may roll the dice again in a month.I was there at about the same time. Also say Erika. Got the 1 1/2 hour. Minimal massage. Said no FS because of her period. Wanted $100 for BJ. I said too much. Things confusing with language. I'm thought I was doing 60 for HJ w / UTC roaming. She told me to get donation and it was $80 she said. At that point I just gave it to her. UTC was lame. She never popped out her tits and I had to fish for them with out a lot of success. She said "next time " FS and DATY. I doubt there will be a next time.

Pdx503
09-28-23, 15:22
Any reviews on this place?

Stopped in for Recon. Small building that shares the space with an accounting shop? Weird.

Its off a busy rd and I was worried a neighbor would see me going in.

Decent looking girl answered and said it was just her and the other girl was out shopping.

Was quoted 60/70. As I was only doing recon, I said maybe another time since she did appear decent.

Pdx503
10-04-23, 12:12
Stopped by maple on first.

Two 30 something avg looking girls. One tall one short.

Did not stay.

Zippy69
10-04-23, 16:24
Stopped by maple on first.

Two 30 something avg looking girls. One tall one short.

Did not stay.HH FS for $200. It was ok. Might return but in no hurry.

Zippy69
10-04-23, 16:25

Stopped in for Recon. Small building that shares the space with an accounting shop? Weird.

Decent looking girl answered and said it was just her and the other girl was out shopping.

Was quoted 60/70. As I was only doing recon, I said maybe another time since she did appear decent.Same concern with busy road of locals. I have heard it's ok with normal ending and prices.

OneOne9
10-05-23, 23:40
Stopped by and saw Mia. Tape, short skirt with a tight zipper in the front top. She looked to be in her 30's and was OK looking nothing special the way she was dressed got me to stay 70 for an hour massage was mechanical. She used some sort of like shower scrubber thing on my back no teasing and I wasn't allowed to touch her so I was thinking, not much was going to happen here on the flip whole menu was available. Just settled for an HE with her naked and sitting on my face I won't be back as the playful teasing before the flip as part of the fun for me. Total damage 70 house + . 8.Did a recon recently and met a MILF mid / late 40's named Ruby. Short with a few extra pounds and she was real playful in the lobby grabbing me here and there and allowing me to do the same. It was a recon only and I moved on. If they were still at 40/30 I might return to check her out but 50/30, no.

Pdx503
10-12-23, 14:24
Stopped by Sports in Hazel Dell based on a good review but was met by two fugglies and left.

Drove down the road to Tranq saw some cuties at the front desk but the place seemed much to busy and bustling for my taste. Shame. May need revisit at a less busy time.

OneOne9
10-12-23, 20:07
Drove down the road to Tranq saw some cuties at the front desk but the place seemed much to busy and bustling for my taste. Shame. May need revisit at a less busy time.I did a recon a couple of weeks ago and was greeted by 2 attractive really friendly milfs. It's been at least a couple of years since I have visited and was surprised they have a table shower and it's included with the room fee. This shop has always been handy only for extras so I will be looking forward to your review if you return.

Sliderin88
10-16-23, 17:33
Stopped by Sports in Hazel Dell based on a good review but was met by two fugglies and left.

Drove down the road to Tranq saw some cuties at the front desk but the place seemed much to busy and bustling for my taste. Shame. May need revisit at a less busy time.I always get a cutie with nice Tara's and beautiful body. Was probably her day off.

Sliderin88
10-16-23, 17:48

Portland seems to have opened up more so we should start using this thread also. I'll post more info if anyone bothers to read this.Did you ever give any info on this place. Place name, provider etc?

KsFollower
10-16-23, 19:25
I don't think location or provider matters since it sounds like he put in the time and effort to build the trust to get the benefits he enjoys now. Try doing that and you may end up getting the extra as well.

Sliderin88
10-16-23, 20:54
I don't think location or provider matters since it sounds like he put in the time and effort to build the trust to get the benefits he enjoys now. Try doing that and you may end up getting the extra as well.I think it matters if your going to put it up on the forum why not post the whereabouts? We all put in the work and share information on places where good services are or why even put it on the forum?

TwoPop
10-16-23, 21:53
I was coming through Longview today and stopped at the massage place at 4500 Ocean Beach Hwy. Nina was working and she was wearing a cute dress showing a lot of cleavage with her nice natural C's. She is sexy and fun, and gives a good massage. No rush, good service, she locked the exterior door during the massage. . 6 house fee + 1. 4 tip for CBJ and cfs with light kissing. I recommend her, the only downside is that she said she is leaving for LA next week to work there.

She said she would be working all this week, then a new girl comes in.

Safrony42
10-19-23, 09:41
New girl Lisa.

Massage 9/10.

Face 6/10.

Body 8/10 - nice bum.

FS was not had, but a very nice time was had, more than HJ finish. Recommended.

OneOne9
10-19-23, 19:22
New girl Lisa.

Massage 9/10.

Face 6/10.

Body 8/10 - nice bum.

FS was not had, but a very nice time was had, more than HJ finish. Recommended.I have not been there for a couple of years. They always had nice looking petite providers but only offered a handy. It sounds like they still don't offer FS.

Pdx503
10-19-23, 23:58
Hazel Dell recon.

Took a drive thru Hazel Dell down hwy 99 on this sunny day.

1. Van Spa. My first place when I started this hobby 10 years ago. I think my first time ever was a granny and HE. Yoyo was here back then, the one with the very large bra. Today I met two old grandmas. I asked if there were anyone else and was told no. I said Ill come back another time and was told there will be no younger person any other time.

2. Red Sun next to the martial arts place. Here I think I met two fat ugly grandmas.

3. Tranq. I haven't been in years and was a regular there for a while when yoyo moved over here from Vanspa. Today was told yoyo was no longer there. Two avg looking, no that old, but not young either.

4. Maya. One lonely lady who seemed nice and not as old as the rest. But I didn't stay.

5. Zen. I stopped in in years past but never had any luck here. Today nothing changed. These two were the worst of the bunch.

I was planning to cruise down fourth plain was but already mentally drained from all the ugly grannies. Makes you for sure places.

GoldMinerLxv
10-22-23, 11:58
Are you guys aware that a new AMP just opened on E Mill Plain Blvd next door to Cascade Shoe Repair? If so, has anyone given them a try?

Feel free to send me a PM if you don't want to broadcast your intel on the forum.

Happy hunting.

OneOne9
10-23-23, 20:40
Are you guys aware that a new AMP just opened on E Mill Plain Blvd next door to Cascade Shoe Repair? If so, has anyone given them a try?

Feel free to send me a PM if you don't want to broadcast your intel on the forum.

Happy hunting.You didn't do a recon when you were there.

Sliderin88
10-23-23, 20:43
Hazel Dell recon.

Took a drive thru Hazel Dell down hwy 99 on this sunny day.

1. Van Spa. My first place when I started this hobby 10 years ago. I think my first time ever was a granny and HE. Yoyo was here back then, the one with the very large bra. Today I met two old grandmas. I asked if there were anyone else and was told no. I said Ill come back another time and was told there will be no younger person any other time.

2. Red Sun next to the martial arts place. Here I think I met two fat ugly grandmas.

3. Tranq. I haven't been in years and was a regular there for a while when yoyo moved over here from Vanspa. Today was told yoyo was no longer there. Two avg looking, no that old, but not young either.

4. Maya. One lonely lady who seemed nice and not as old as the rest. But I didn't stay.

5. Zen. I stopped in in years past but never had any luck here. Today nothing changed. These two were the worst of the bunch.

I was planning to cruise down fourth plain was but already mentally drained from all the ugly grannies. Makes you for sure places.Did you get any names? I have a CiCi texting me from Zen, only I've not been there in years.

Sliderin88
10-23-23, 20:48
Hey, has anyone been to Zen on 99 in Vancouver / Hazel Del and saw a a CiCi? I swear that has to be the most most popular Asian female name. Anyway I keep getting texts from CiCi only I haven't been there in years but swears she knows me. Any info on her would be great, she has a 200 menu. Thanks.

GoldMinerLxv
10-23-23, 23:06
You didn't do a recon when you were there.No. A friend informed me and I haven't had a chance to give them. Try as yet.

OneOne9
10-24-23, 21:24

Was quoted 60/70. As I was only doing recon, I said maybe another time since she did appear decent.Business next door moved out. Short, friendly, decent looking older provider late 40's to early 50's. Gravity is taking over on her ass.

If they were 40/30 I would return but not at 50/30.

Pdx503
10-26-23, 01:34
Wellness DT Vancouv.

Stopped in for lunch on a rainy day. Met Lisa or something. Tight white dress. English was non existent.

Opted for 60 for $60. Great massage, hard, stepped on. On the flip, pleasant front massage with hair and titts in your face. Some pleasantries and UTC roaming allowed.

Good 30-40 min massage then she asks how much I'd tip. I offer $ and she accepts.

HJCBJ69.

Anyone got the hot water trick here? I didn't even make it to mish before CIM. I only put 60 min in the meter and didn't want a ticket at a rub joint so I opted to CIM instead of proceeded to mish. She seemed into it and appeared to have let it go over 60 min if I wanted.

Wanted to see the other girl on the way out but was not able to. Maybe next time.

Shifty1
10-28-23, 12:28
Wellness DT Vancouv.

Stopped in for lunch on a rainy day. Met Lisa or something. Tight white dress. English was non existent.

Opted for 60 for $60. Great massage, hard, stepped on. On the flip, pleasant front massage with hair and titts in your face. Some pleasantries and UTC roaming allowed.

Good 30-40 min massage then she asks how much I'd tip. I offer $ and she accepts.

HJCBJ69.

Anyone got the hot water trick here? I didn't even make it to mish before CIM. I only put 60 min in the meter and didn't want a ticket at a rub joint so I opted to CIM instead of proceeded to mish. She seemed into it and appeared to have let it go over 60 min if I wanted.

Wanted to see the other girl on the way out but was not able to. Maybe next time.Met Cici there very similar situation but wanted $$ for that and CBJ. Passed then she went full creeper with translation app for like 20 minutes trying to negotiate. I kept telling her no finally just got up and left. She told me she changes her name frequently because of these websites.

Bhanson475
10-28-23, 18:17
Met Cici there very similar situation but wanted $$ for that and CBJ. Passed then she went full creeper with translation app for like 20 minutes trying to negotiate. I kept telling her no finally just got up and left. She told me she changes her name frequently because of these websites.What's the hot water trick?

Shifty1
10-29-23, 23:15
What's the hot water trick?Not familiar myself.

Pdx503
10-30-23, 11:45
What's the hot water trick?They take a sip of warm water, keep it in their mouth and blow you. I didn't request it specifically, it just came with the FS package. Caught me off guard, in a good way, as I wasn't expecting it.

GoldMinerLxv
10-30-23, 12:30
What's the hot water trick?I suspect this is what he was referring to.

https://www.glamour.com/story/oral-sex-heat-up-your-next-rou

OneOne9
10-30-23, 23:23
I suspect this is what he was referring to.

https://www.glamour.com/story/oral-sex-heat-up-your-next-rouI have experienced this a few times but with hot water and ice. It's called fire and ice and the provided will alternate between the two when giving a BJ. It was part of a body slide, cat bath session. I enjoyed every minute of it and the session ended with FS.

Of course this was done after a very thorough accompanied shower. I have never heard of this being offered in Portland. My experiences were north of the border years ago.

GoldMinerLxv
10-31-23, 09:33
I have experienced this a few times but with hot water and ice. It's called fire and ice and the provided will alternate between the two when giving a BJ. It was part of a body slide, cat bath session. I enjoyed every minute of it and the session ended with FS.

Of course this was done after a very thorough accompanied shower. I have never heard of this being offered in Portland. My experiences were north of the border years ago.I wasn't even aware of this technique until I read the article. Now I'm curious about giving it a try, but it's never been offered and so if there's a place in the area, someone going to have to point me to it.

Happy hunting guys.

Pdx503
10-31-23, 14:06
I wasn't even aware of this technique until I read the article. Now I'm curious about giving it a try, but it's never been offered and so if there's a place in the area, someone going to have to point me to it.

Happy hunting guys.As I mentioned in my orig review below, I had this at wellness in dt vanc from Lisa.

Unlike the article, she didn't swallow the drink but kept it in her mouth while blowing. When I filled the raincoat, she actually dribbled some of the water all over my bits and onto the towel. Good times. I didn't ask for it, and was caught off guard when I felt it. It was good.

I came back a week later to see what was offered, was Met by Jasmine whom some have mentioned here but was told there was a 30 min wait so I left. Sucks cause I had already put 2 hrs into the parking meter to give myself time to relax.

Pdx503
10-31-23, 14:18
Took a drove to Wellness in DT, met Jasmin who was looking good in tight athleisure top and pants. Was excited to try her based some reviews here. Was informed by her translation app that it would be a 30 min wait. I don't like to wait for sloppy seconds so I told her maybe next time. Odd because it was early and didn't appear anyone was there.

Drove over to Sunny and was seen my JoJo? Decent looking, small thing. Said she was 23 but who knows. Paid. 6 for the 45. Let her know pretty early on what I was there for. Playful massage for about 10 min and on the flip asked for tip for FS. I handed her 1. 4 and she asked for more a few times. I said that all I ever bring and she accepts it.

Off comes the dress, Pretty good and enthusiastic CB. Mish on and off the table. She took a good pounding and seemed pretty into it and I made her come a couple of times. Said tomorrows would be her last day and asked me to come back to see her again before she leaves.

On the way out I went to meet the other two there. One was ok and the other was Cici with the flower tattoos on her shoulder. Its been a while since I have been with her but she remembers me. She's the older one but slender a huge boobs. Said she is the manager there now. I don't mind having her when it her turn, but I always hope to get one of the younger girls they always have rotating thru.

Wanted to go next door to Lan xin to check out the talent there but in the parking lot there is a food truck or something and I don't like people seeing me come and go so I left without going in. I've checked them out in the past but it was always old grannies so I have never stayed, but I have seen some promising reviews of this place on here recently.

Salem2000
11-01-23, 22:43
Took a drove to Wellness in DT, met Jasmin who was looking good in tight athleisure top and pants. Was excited to try her based some reviews here. Was informed by her translation app that it would be a 30 min wait. I don't like to wait for sloppy seconds so I told her maybe next time. Odd because it was early and didn't appear anyone was there.

Drove over to Sunny and was seen my JoJo? Decent looking, small thing. Said she was 23 but who knows. Paid. 6 for the 45. Let her know pretty early on what I was there for. Playful massage for about 10 min and on the flip asked for tip for FS. I handed her 1. 4 and she asked for more a few times. I said that all I ever bring and she accepts it.

Off comes the dress, Pretty good and enthusiastic CB. Mish on and off the table. She took a good pounding and seemed pretty into it and I made her come a couple of times. Said tomorrows would be her last day and asked me to come back to see her again before she leaves.

On the way out I went to meet the other two there. One was ok and the other was Cici with the flower tattoos on her shoulder. Its been a while since I have been with her but she remembers me. She's the older one but slender a huge boobs. Said she is the manager there now. I don't mind having her when it her turn, but I always hope to get one of the younger girls they always have rotating thru.

Wanted to go next door to Lan xin to check out the talent there but in the parking lot there is a food truck or something and I don't like people seeing me come and go so I left without going in. I've checked them out in the past but it was always old grannies so I have never stayed, but I have seen some promising reviews of this place on here recently.Did some recon at Sunny, JoJo appears to have left. New girl from New York is here for a few weeks. Got a quick look but no name. Thin, pale complexion, looks like she has MM Cs. Looked sultry, maybe early-mid 30's. If anyone has tried and recommends please share. Like to stay on top of the new girls in areas when I travel.

Pdx503
11-02-23, 11:12
After grubbin at some legit food from Namajai Thai, I was seriously craving something sweet. Time was a bit tight, so was aiming for a quick, hassle-free rub down. Didn't bother with a booking, just strolled in and luckily got paired up with C in no time from this AMP along NE St Johns Rd.

Guys, let me tell you, C was a breath of fresh air. She was far from your typical petite Asian gal. Instead, she had alluring curves in all the right spots, standing about 5' with a perky yet plump C cups (is that why her name is C? LOL). Her skin was deliciously fair, tempting you to taste it. She smelled like sweet vanilla that evening. Thick straight black oriental hair that smelled like vanilla as well. Appeared to be in her late 30's, rocking black yoga pants and a snug white tee. Super casual but incredibly sexy.

The massage? Absolute bliss, man. It was calm enough to help me unwind and get into that peaceful state of mind. When she needed to go hard, her hands were like magic, working out all those stubborn knots. I'd say her English wasn't too shabby. Definitely an interesting gal to have a convo with.

She added a little excitement by teasing my inner thighs in this playful manner. And when it came time for the HJ after the flip, she absolutely nailed it. Her rhythm was perfect, though I did ask her to take it a bit slower at first. Once she found my sweet spot, she kept the pace going non-stop. I assume this place is Mei mei?

TwoPop
11-02-23, 20:02
They take a sip of warm water, keep it in their mouth and blow you. I didn't request it specifically, it just came with the FS package. Caught me off guard, in a good way, as I wasn't expecting it.Some years ago a provider in Spokane gave me a BBBJ with hot water in her mouth and she called it an Eskimo French. Then later, while at the Mustang Ranch Brothel outside Reno, I saw it offered on their printed menu. It was good in Spokane, I went with other options at the Mustang.

SeaTownDave
11-06-23, 19:44
Been to Sports Massage in Hazel Dell. Heard there is FS to be had. Anyone experience this? Would love to know who to ask for and details. PMs happily accepted and I'll report back.

Sliderin88
11-06-23, 22:46
Been to Sports Massage in Hazel Dell. Heard there is FS to be had. Anyone experience this? Would love to know who to ask for and details. PMs happily accepted and I'll report back.Sorry, but I doubt it.

Pdx503
11-07-23, 13:59
Stopped by based on a good recon a couple weeks back. Got Nana.

Place is dead and appears to only be one choice but very decent looking. Opted. 7 for the hour. Handed. 8 and never got tip even though I asked.

Light rub with minimal teasing and allowed roaming. Flip after 10 min and negotiated. Told her I wanted FS and she asked how much I would give her. Handed the remainder of what I brought. Complained it was only 1. 2 and wanted more. I reminded I never got my change earlier. Complained that 1. 3 was still too little. I said that's all I brought and that's all Ill give. Told me to go to ATM or cash app. I said nope. She begrudgingly accepted. There is a large window in the room to an adjacent room, she kept looking at the window during negotiations and I couldn't help think it was a two way mirror with the boss watching from the other side.

Left and came back with a cover and undressed. Nice decent body and straight to CBJ. It was decent enough but the aggressive negotiations already killed the mood for me. After CJB she wanted to hop on to get it over with. After a minute or so got off and removed cover to finish HJ. Blew at about the 30 min mark started to clean up and dress to leave as I didn't even want to stay the rest of the visit. I told her there would probably not be a next time and asked how much longer she'd be there. Was told another month or so. Maybe Ill visit again an a couple months to see if anyone new.

On my way out I peeked into the adjacent room to see what was on the other side of the window and I simply appeared to be an empty room that was made up to look nice. Still not sure.

Anyone else have any luck here?

Safrony42
11-07-23, 18:51
Went to little sister St John's Road for the first time expecting good things based on reports in Vancouver and Portland forums. It was full of grannies. Granny Yo-yo gave me a great massage, but left a little to be desired in that looks / age department. Did I do something wrong? Went after lunch.

SeaTownDave
11-07-23, 20:34
Stopped in Wellness twice yesterday and only Jasmine was there. Busy both times (sorry to whoever was there at 5 as she answered the door putting her tit backin her shirt). What is the magic of Jasmine? I've seen reference to other reviews but can't find any. All I know is I need some Jasmine!

TwoPop
11-08-23, 00:33
Stopped in Wellness twice yesterday and only Jasmine was there. Busy both times (sorry to whoever was there at 5 as she answered the door putting her tit backin her shirt). What is the magic of Jasmine? I've seen reference to other reviews but can't find any. All I know is I need some Jasmine!

Jasmine is cute and sexy with beautiful natural tits with large eraser shaped nipples. Her massage is firm and excellent. She wants to please and takes her time, no rush, you get your time. Doesn't know a lot of english, and I wasn't there to do a lot of talking so the communication, or lack thereof, wasn't a problem. Short bbbj then on to nice cbj & cfs.

.6 to the house, 1.4 tip, $$ all in.

Pdx503
11-08-23, 08:23
sorry to whoever was there at 5 as she answered the door putting her tit backin her shirtHaha!

I had a similar experience. Was asked to come back but I didn't have time.

Reliable
11-09-23, 13:44
Stopped by based on a good recon a couple weeks back. Got Nana.

Place is dead and appears to only be one choice but very decent looking. Opted. 7 for the hour. Handed. 8 and never got tip even though I asked.

Light rub with minimal teasing and allowed roaming. Flip after 10 min and negotiated. Told her I wanted FS and she asked how much I would give her. Handed the remainder of what I brought. Complained it was only 1. 2 and wanted more. I reminded I never got my change earlier. Complained that 1. 3 was still too little. I said that's all I brought and that's all Ill give. Told me to go to ATM or cash app. I said nope. She begrudgingly accepted. There is a large window in the room to an adjacent room, she kept looking at the window during negotiations and I couldn't help think it was a two way mirror with the boss watching from the other side.

Left and came back with a cover and undressed. Nice decent body and straight to CBJ. It was decent enough but the aggressive negotiations already killed the mood for me. After CJB she wanted to hop on to get it over with. After a minute or so got off and removed cover to finish HJ. Blew at about the 30 min mark started to clean up and dress to leave as I didn't even want to stay the rest of the visit. I told her there would probably not be a next time and asked how much longer she'd be there. Was told another month or so. Maybe Ill visit again an a couple months to see if anyone new.

On my way out I peeked into the adjacent room to see what was on the other side of the window and I simply appeared to be an empty room that was made up to look nice. Still not sure.

Anyone else have any luck here?Same thing 503. The negotiations are starting to get on my nerves! I got the droopy dick almost instantly. She was ok looking but had no clue what a massage was.

NegroCaliente
11-09-23, 21:58
Hello, friends. I just moved here and I'm having a hard time finding independent providers that either have a studio or are mobile. At this point I'd be okay with legit providers that give great massage. Bonus points if they're hot. Extra bonus points for HE.

OneOne9
11-10-23, 14:19
Same thing 503. The negotiations are starting to get on my nerves! I have given up on negotiating at the flip. When they take me to a room I tell them what services I want and what I will pay. I'm happy with the results so far.

Zippy69
11-10-23, 20:15
I hope we get more posts here since it easier than sifting through the Portland forum.

Good info on New Garden. I drive by the place all the time but am paranoid I'd be spotted going in. I can at least for now stop scheming on how to slip in undetected.

Soliditude
11-10-23, 22:45
Hello, friends. I just moved here and I'm having a hard time finding independent providers that either have a studio or are mobile. At this point I'd be okay with legit providers that give great massage. Bonus points if they're hot. Extra bonus points for HE.I'm not familiar with any that are explicitly mentioned on this or the Portland forum, but there was a girl that came up named AimeeStar on the internet. I contact her before and she seemed really nice, but never went through with it on my end. She was private and you'd go to her place. But the rates were very high, just FYI. You could probably find her advertisement somewhere. Usually they change numbers, so I don't have anything active.

OneOne9
11-10-23, 23:27
I hope we get more posts here since it easier than sifting through the Portland forum.

Good info on New Garden. I drive by the place all the time but am paranoid I'd be spotted going in. I can at least for now stop scheming on how to slip in undetected.Eastside of the building has a rear handicap parking spot but I don't know if there is additional parking. You would still have to walk to the front of the building to enter the shop.

KsFollower
11-11-23, 01:10
Hello all,

I was passing by Andresen and 4th plain and saw a new AMP next to the travel agency opened up. I don't know the name of the place, was wondering if anyone has been there yet.

Any info is appreciated.

Ksfollower.

OneOne9
11-12-23, 12:55
Hello all,

I was passing by Andresen and 4th plain and saw a new AMP next to the travel agency opened up. I don't know the name of the place, was wondering if anyone has been there yet.

Any info is appreciated.

Ksfollower.The only shop I know of in the area is 2-3 blocks east of Andresen on 4th Plain. If this is the shop there are reviews under Eastern and Golden spa.

TwoPop
11-13-23, 01:01
I'm not familiar with any that are explicitly mentioned on this or the Portland forum, but there was a girl that came up named AimeeStar on the internet. I contact her before and she seemed really nice, but never went through with it on my end. She was private and you'd go to her place. But the rates were very high, just FYI. You could probably find her advertisement somewhere. Usually they change numbers, so I don't have anything active.Aimee has a nice body, gave a good body slide massage, but she was expensive. The last I heard she moved out of town, left the business, or both.

TwoPop
11-13-23, 01:04
I'm not familiar with any that are explicitly mentioned on this or the Portland forum, but there was a girl that came up named AimeeStar on the internet. I contact her before and she seemed really nice, but never went through with it on my end. She was private and you'd go to her place. But the rates were very high, just FYI. You could probably find her advertisement somewhere. Usually they change numbers, so I don't have anything active.

Aimee is a sexy Filipino with a nice body. She gave a good body slide massage, but she was expensive. The last I heard she moved out of town, left the business, or both.

Pdx503
11-13-23, 16:14
Aimee is a sexy Filipino with a nice body. She gave a good body slide massage, but she was expensive. The last I heard she moved out of town, left the business, or both.I saw her years ago, before COVID when she had an professional office space in dt Portland near my work. From her listings today, it appears she operates out of a 360 incall now.

Good looking but gave off a professional, legit vibe. I opted for the upgraded price, hoping that would see the deal.

It was a nude body rub and glide with little to no touching allowed. On the flip HJ was offered and when she couldn't get jr to complete after 20 minutes or so, she called it quits and cancelled the rest of my time. Paid for the hr but was told she was done after about 40 min with no completion. Pretty lame for having been paid the upgraded amounts.

Maybe it was an off day and perhaps worth another visit but the experience left a bad impression on me.

Pdx503
11-13-23, 16:23
Eastside of the building has a rear handicap parking spot but I don't know if there is additional parking. You would still have to walk to the front of the building to enter the shop.I like to see whose parked out front whenever I drive by. Wondering if I'd recognize any of my neighbors car parked out front hah!

Oddly, past several days, I noticed the place has been extra deserted. No open sign and no lights from inside the windows. Wonder if there was no one to work.

Zippy69
11-14-23, 16:58
I like to see whose parked out front whenever I drive by. Wondering if I'd recognize any of my neighbors car parked out front hah!

Oddly, past several days, I noticed the place has been extra deserted. No open sign and no lights from inside the windows. Wonder if there was no one to work.In Washougal?

Pdx503
11-16-23, 17:49
In Washougal?No, but I drive thru a lot for work.

Pdx503
11-16-23, 17:53
Any reviews of this place? It looks pretty legit.

Zippy69
11-16-23, 22:31
Any reviews of this place? It looks pretty legit.Several reports say it's legit

Sliderin88
11-19-23, 16:26
Drove by here last night to see if it was open and both lights were on and had a big truck out front. Will check in again tonight.

OneOne9
11-19-23, 21:40
This AMP is referred to as Grand Ave AMP on rubmaps. Tiny, attractive, friendly 85-90 lb MILF. I couldn't stay but maybe someone else can give her a spin. There was another OK looking MILF provider there also. If anyone goes to see her please post a review.

Shifty1
11-20-23, 21:49
Is there a descent table shower in Vancouver?

KsFollower
11-22-23, 01:10
Is there a descent table shower in Vancouver?I know of a few places with table showers, but what's your definition of 'descent'?

Shifty1
11-22-23, 21:24
I know of a few places with table showers, but what's your definition of 'descent'?Good teasing, leading to more fun. Anything but Rose spa. .

KsFollower
11-24-23, 19:59
S1,

You may want to try Sunny Asian Massage Mill Plain x Lieser or Maple Massage on 1st st between 164th and 192nd ave.

Shifty1
11-26-23, 19:40
S1,

You may want to try Sunny Asian Massage Mill Plain x Lieser or Maple Massage on 1st st between 164th and 192nd ave.Thanks, greatly appreciated!

OneOne9
12-03-23, 01:39
Sweet spa behind FM on 164th.

Still the same old petite grannie. I believe the other older provider moved on to the White House on Hwy 99 just north of 99th ST.

Maple spa on 1st St.

A couple of blocks east of Parkrose Hardware on 164th. 1 average looking taller bigger boned with very pale skin and 1 attractive petite provider with a nice smile. Both mid to late 30's. I have read this shop can have GPS and ask for 2. 0 to 2. 5 for 30.

Blue Bay spa next to Safeway on 164th and 4th Plain.

All reports suggest this is a legit spa. They have a white male manager and a MILF MT. They have added a sauna that is included with the massage rate and they also have a shower. For anyone that does not want any extras this shop could be an option. Sauna and shower time is not charged against your massage time.

Soliditude
12-05-23, 20:39
OneOne9,

Do you mean the other older lady that was there when they first appeared on the scene? For the last six months is just been the usual one that's referenced here, but they did have two there in the beginning.

OneOne9
12-05-23, 23:23
OneOne9,

Do you mean the other older lady that was there when they first appeared on the scene? For the last six months is just been the usual one that's referenced here, but they did have two there in the beginning.Yes, the other older provider was at the little White House on Hwy 99 about a month ago.

SeaTownDave
12-07-23, 14:18
Heads up to all. Visited earlier this week and was told by the provider that prices are going up $10 at the beginning of the year. 50/70 not quite worth it for the limited services. Still looking for a great place for uncovered French or more. Guess the hunt continues.

OneOne9
12-07-23, 17:35
Heads up to all. Visited earlier this week and was told by the provider that prices are going up $10 at the beginning of the year. 50/70 not quite worth it for the limited services. Still looking for a great place for uncovered French or more. Guess the hunt continues.You can always offer them the same total amount you paid last time and let them decide if they want you to walk.

Pleco360
12-11-23, 20:43
Stopped in last week and 2 ladies were there. One was with someone and seemed to be the intake gal as she came out to greet. The other gal emerged from the back room. She was a MILF who was moderately attractive, made up and wearing a provocative dress. However she did not appear warm and friendly and ended up arguing with the other lady who was doing her best to get me to stay. Not a pleasant situation, so I left. I actually was hoping to see another lady here who I had seen recently on multiple occasions who was outstanding in appearance and service. Unfortunately she was gone and had returned to NY so no luck there. That was a real loss and so it goes; check back in a month.

Zippy69
12-12-23, 13:39
Stopped in last week and 2 ladies were there. One was with someone and seemed to be the intake gal as she came out to greet. The other gal emerged from the back room. She was a MILF who was moderately attractive, made up and wearing a provocative dress. However she did not appear warm and friendly and ended up arguing with the other lady who was doing her best to get me to stay. Not a pleasant situation, so I left. I actually was hoping to see another lady here who I had seen recently on multiple occasions who was outstanding in appearance and service. Unfortunately she was gone and had returned to NY so no luck there. That was a real loss and so it goes; check back in a month.What was the ladies name who left? I was there a couple of weeks ago and the only person was a thin, attractive lady with pretty much zero English. I had a good time but wa s going to go back to see if more was available. I think it was / is. I can't remember her name but if you said it I'd know.

Gagnely476
12-12-23, 14:49
GF was being a total buzzkill.

Whatever. She can take a hike.

Needed to unwind, so I hit up MeiMei Asian Massage on NE St Johns road and NE 54th.

Enter Lisa. She was like that first sip of cold beer on a hot day. Not your usual petite Asian lady. No way, man. Lisa had these killer curves that could make anyone swoon, standing about 5' tall with these bouncy yet full C cups (maybe that's why they call her Lisa? LOL). Her skin was this perfect fair shade, practically begging for a touch. And that hair, thick black strands that smelled like sweet vanilla. She seemed to be in her late 30's, looking fly in black yoga pants and a fitted white tee. Totally chill but smoking hot.

The rubdown? Absolute Zen, dude. It was mellow enough to let me kick back and find my center. But when it was time for some serious kneading, her hands were like magic, tackling all those pesky knots. Her English was pretty solid. Definitely a cool chick to chat with.

She spiced things up by playfully teasing around my inner thighs. And when the flip came around for the HJ, she totally rocked it. Her rhythm was spot on, though I did ask her to ease up a bit at first. Once she hit the jackpot, it was all systems go until I was completely drained. I'm not one to fuss over the cleanup, but Lisa took care of it like a boss. I was up and out before I even realized what went down. All in all, it was a wild ride. I was seriously wowed by how dedicated she was to her gig and ensuring I walked out feeling like a rockstar. Scored the L1 I was after. Had this gut feeling that maybe I could've gone for more, but who knows, right? Regardless, Lisa was an absolute party.

Pleco360
12-13-23, 10:44
What was the ladies name who left? I was there a couple of weeks ago and the only person was a thin, attractive lady with pretty much zero English. I had a good time but wa s going to go back to see if more was available. I think it was / is. I can't remember her name but if you said it I'd know.That sounds like her. She has a Chinese name but the English name she gave me was Liz. These names seem fairly arbitrary. She provided the full array of services as most of the girls at this shop do. If I find her again! I will post.

Pdx503
12-13-23, 13:20
Was driving down mill plain towards Camas and spotted a couple places but didn't have time to stop in for recon.

Any reports of the place next to Cloud9 pho joint? Or the one down the street between the Good taste noodle place and ocean king market?

MeatMaster69
12-13-23, 14:48
GF was being a total buzzkill.

Whatever. She can take a hike.

Needed to unwind, so I hit up MeiMei Asian Massage on NE St Johns road and NE 54th.

Enter Lisa. She was like that first sip of cold beer on a hot day. Not your usual petite Asian lady. No way, man. Lisa had these killer curves that could make anyone swoon, standing about 5' tall with these bouncy yet full C cups (maybe that's why they call her Lisa? LOL). Her skin was this perfect fair shade, practically begging for a touch. And that hair, thick black strands that smelled like sweet vanilla. She seemed to be in her late 30's, looking fly in black yoga pants and a fitted white tee. Totally chill but smoking hot.

The rubdown? Absolute Zen, dude. It was mellow enough to let me kick back and find my center. But when it was time for some serious kneading, her hands were like magic, tackling all those pesky knots. Her English was pretty solid. Definitely a cool chick to chat with.

She spiced things up by playfully teasing around my inner thighs. And when the flip came around for the HJ, she totally rocked it. Her rhythm was spot on, though I did ask her to ease up a bit at first. Once she hit the jackpot, it was all systems go until I was completely drained. I'm not one to fuss over the cleanup, but Lisa took care of it like a boss. I was up and out before I even realized what went down. All in all, it was a wild ride. I was seriously wowed by how dedicated she was to her gig and ensuring I walked out feeling like a rockstar. Scored the L1 I was after. Had this gut feeling that maybe I could've gone for more, but who knows, right? Regardless, Lisa was an absolute party.This is almost exactly the same as a post a couple pages back for MeiMei. Looks like fake posts are making their way to the forums too.

Soliditude
12-13-23, 20:04
It's basically just a fantasy post and promotion of probably an otherwise slow pace. There was some guy in the Portland forum that would constantly do this. Whenever the girls are beautiful and young and amazing, it's a dead giveaway that it's not real.

This is almost exactly the same as a post a couple pages back for MeiMei. Looks like fake posts are making their way to the forums too.

OneOne9
12-14-23, 01:03
Was driving down mill plain towards Camas and spotted a couple places but didn't have time to stop in for recon.

Any reports of the place next to Cloud9 pho joint? Or the one down the street between the Good taste noodle place and ocean king market?Jin massage is next to Cloud nine there is a post or two about it being legit. The other one is Asian Angel or something like that and they have grannies. I think I posted about it being legit but a poor massage. Both shops have been there a long time.

GoldMinerLxv
12-14-23, 19:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

OneOne9
12-14-23, 23:29
Fake reviews are starting to plague both the Seattle & Tacoma forums and this one appears fake in my eyes. Check our AussyFury's posts regarding what to watch out for & report to admin if you think they are and let admin decide.Have taken over the PNW forums. They are easy to spot if you have been around the block a few times.

Zippy69
12-16-23, 10:27
Jin massage is next to Cloud nine there is a post or two about it being legit. The other one is Asian Angel or something like that and they have grannies. I think I posted about it being legit but a poor massage. Both shops have been there a long time.I stopped a few weeks ago and was told to call and make an appointment. I suspect it's legit.

Cojack13
12-17-23, 14:27
I just visited this lovely establishment. First time and it was enjoyable. I met with Mia. She is a cute spinner. English was okay bit not the best. Paid 40 for half hour and when it was finished I went through 2 $ total. Mia was wearing a nice skinny dress. It was quite a surprise when there was nothing under it. Nice dark skin, nice gumdrop with small enhanced. Reverse cow to see that ass. It was a good start to the day.

MeatMaster69
12-18-23, 18:07
Has anyone been to sunlight Spa on Andersen recently? I'm seeing older reports on other sites that look interesting but they also look semi-legit from the business pictures.

Soliditude
12-19-23, 03:26
Yes, I've been recently. They have what seems like one or two regular providers. The tiny GILF I believe there is the main provider. She gives a very decent massage and HE, but that's it. It's basically a good option if you want a pretty good massage with HE. She doesn't short on time, which I appreciate, and doesn't haggle on tips, which made me tip her more just because of that. YMMV.

Has anyone been to sunlight Spa on Andersen recently? I'm seeing older reports on other sites that look interesting but they also look semi-legit from the business pictures.

Pdx503
12-19-23, 13:55
There was a couple mentions of Maple this week and it piqued my interest so stopped in tonight for recon. I already had a rub earlier in the day so opted not to stay.

Met with Jenni? In a tight clubbing dress with large ones squeezed together. Butterface but banging spinner body. I told her next time. Looks to be worth a revisit since in the past I've been met with some plain janes in like aprons and scrubs here.

Asked who else was working, she said there was a new girl in the room with someone but she didn't know her name.

Someone mentioned a cherry here who sounded promising. I have not yet had the pleasure to meet this one but she sounds like she's worth a visit.

OneOne9
12-19-23, 17:47
Met with Jenni? In a tight clubbing dress with large ones squeezed together. Butterface but banging spinner body. Asked who else was working, she said there was a new girl in the room with someone but she didn't know her name.
t.I stopped in recently too and was told the same thing, the other girl was busy. Looking forward to a review with all in rates. Some of the providers here have been asking for 2 + shop fee.

Soliditude
12-21-23, 21:05
Okay, so the most annoying thing about the scene for me are the constant changes of providers / inconsistent expectations. Does anyone know of any of the local shops in Vanc / Camas area that are always there? Or at least semi permanent.

So far I know of two locations:

Sunlight Spa (Amy, owner).

Sweet Spa (Summer, older provider).

What are others besides that at least offer some tease? Don't need the full menu.

Pdx503
12-22-23, 02:37
Okay, so the most annoying thing about the scene for me are the constant changes of providers / inconsistent expectations. Does anyone know of any of the local shops in Vanc / Camas area that are always there? Or at least semi permanent.

What are others besides that at least offer some tease? Don't need the full menu.As much as I like my tried and true regulars who know me, I also enjoy the rotating hotties to change it up. If the new ones are no good you can always pass.

Gagnely476
12-22-23, 11:25
What's with the beta pitch forks? Some of you choosing to Karen it up. Because I described my encounter? What panties are y'all wearing? We lurking or na? Or are some of you self projecting some sus agenda?

K. Just for y'all weirdos.

Wasn't going to mention but yeah. I went to MeiMei on NE St Johns road again for some maintenance. Lisa is still there. LOL just like last time, late 30's, 5', black hair, and same bouncy C cups. Still same great experience, still lookin good in them tight clothing and still a good L1 ending. Not once did she skip a beat on that enthusiasm of wanting to give me relief. I did test her muscles this time around digging underneath the shoulder blades. Either way just trying to emphasize the consistency. Got to give the eprops where its due.

OneOne9
12-22-23, 13:06

What are others besides that at least offer some tease? Don't need the full menu.So Sunlight Amy provides a tease and handy? I thought it was just a massage and then right to a handy. Are the rates 40/30 or 50/30.

SeaTownDave
12-22-23, 15:01

What are others besides that at least offer some tease? Don't need the full menu.I'm with you. Would love to find a great tease before the handy. Many seem to think it doesn't even need to be stiff before the ffinish. Any recs on a good tease before a standard HE in Van would be appreciated. Bonus points if there is a rec for great oral with a tease (pref bare).

SeaTownDave
12-22-23, 15:08
Stopped by. Jasmine was busy (surprise) and went with Lisa. The "I love your body" and I love it started immediately. Only a few minutes of a poor massage before offering everything for 2. I just couldn't. Ended up with CBJ for 1. She went for the water trick. Left for a few minutes to get hot water and lost any stiffness. Covet went on, mouth went down. Had to thrust to get any motion. I tried to roam for FIV and she put a cover over my fingers! Never again. Please tell me somewhere better to go!

Soliditude
12-22-23, 16:42
I suppose she does a tease if she likes you. She has for me, but I think with most regular providers it's a matter of how they feel on that given day, even.

So Sunlight Amy provides a tease and handy? I thought it was just a massage and then right to a handy. Are the rates 40/30 or 50/30.

Pdx503
12-26-23, 18:52
Had errands to run in Vantucky so took a drive and made some visits during lunch. Didn't stay at any of them but took mental notes.

Started at out Lucky Bamboo on 4th. Two tall slender younger gals. One was skinny but but pretty cute and on top, two bee stings. Too bad I wasn't beasting, off the reisling.

Chatted for a second and get names. Maybe candy? On the way out told me to visit their sister location, Lucky Star or something at the far end of 4th. I drove over there and here here were two also tall but curvier in all the right places gals.

Stopped by a couple more along 4th and fat ugly grannies.

Headed over to Mill Plain. Stopped into Sunny and asked if Cici was there to let them know I was a regular. She wasn't but Jojo was a cute little spinner unbuttoned her blouse to show me the good to try to get me to stay. It was tempting but I didn't bring the funds for a visit. Wrapped my arms around her bare waist underneath her shirt to let her know I'd be back next time.

Place next door next to the fire place joint also fat granny.

Made it all the way down to the flight attendant school to check out the place right behind it. Sister. Met a couple of cuties in there and saw some good reviews here.

On my way out to the freeway stopped into the house that close to the 205 exit. Could smell lunch being made. Was met by a tall middle ages cutie who led me into the back, past the kitchen where a chubby younger gal was making what appeared to be a succulent Chinese meal. It was lunch time after all. I bet she knows her judo well. Chatted with the tall gal for a bit before leaving.

Saw a brand new place literally one block away in from of the Napa joint. Both these last places are literally house in a neighborhood so that was kind of weird thinking of neighborhood Karens watching mongers come and go all hours of the day. Inside was new and nice and the gal was nice enough to wish me a Merry Christmas in solid English, but alas was not my type.

I'd say the best looking gals were at Sunny, Bamboo, Sister.

Been meaning to actually try maple as well for once and not just stop in for recon. So many choices.

SeaTownDave
12-29-23, 13:56
I'll cross post in PDX. Been having difficulty finding either a good HJ with a bit of tease before or a decent BBBJ in Vancouver. Don't always need full service. Any recommendations appreciated.

IDesign
12-30-23, 16:57
Yes, I've been recently. They have what seems like one or two regular providers. The tiny GILF I believe there is the main provider. She gives a very decent massage and HE, but that's it. It's basically a good option if you want a pretty good massage with HE. She doesn't short on time, which I appreciate, and doesn't haggle on tips, which made me tip her more just because of that. YMMV.Was there back in there before thanksgiving and would say my experience was similar. Been there only a few times over the years and I have never got past an HJ. However, I has always had a good massage and have never been haggled on tip.

OneOne9
01-06-24, 18:27
So Sunlight Amy provides a tease and handy? I thought it was just a massage and then right to a handy. Are the rates 40/30 or 50/30.Stopped in and greeted by a GG with grey hair up in a bun like my great grandmother many years ago. No English but she used her phone. I think she might be the oldest MT I have met.

Rates were posted on the wall so I thanked her for her time and left.

Sliderin88
01-06-24, 18:42
I've been out of the game for awhile and now I'm seriously looking for the best FS in Vancouver, does not matter covered or not, just looking for what you guys think is the best. I'm down for any daty and above. Last place I got it was Sunny's about 3 months ago. I like older slim 25-60. Best price and service. PM me please.

Pdx503
01-08-24, 17:24
I've been out of the game for awhile and now I'm seriously looking for the best FS in Vancouver, does not matter covered or not, just looking for what you guys think is the best. I'm down for any daty and above. Last place I got it was Sunny's about 3 months ago. I like older slim 25-60. Best price and service. PM me please.I had luck at New Garden in Camas / Washougal. Let us know how it goes. I'm hoping to circle back when a new girl arrives.

Sliderin88
01-12-24, 15:59
I had luck at New Garden in Camas / Washougal. Let us know how it goes. I'm hoping to circle back when a new girl arrives.Checked this place on a suggestion and recon, lady wasn't bad 4/10 but I'm looking for something better. I kinda like the older ones just better service from experience. Going to do more recon today at MeiMei and Downtown Vancouver.

Soliditude
01-12-24, 17:33
Checked this place on a suggestion and recon, lady wasn't bad 4/10 but I'm looking for something better. I kinda like the older ones just better service from experience. Going to do more recon today at MeiMei and Downtown Vancouver.Please share if you go.

OneOne9
01-12-24, 22:10
Going to do more recon today at MeiMei and Downtown Vancouver.I stopped in a few months ago and it reminded me of a dark strip club or brothel with some exotic lighting. There was a greeter behind a counter and as I was talking to her an attractive slender mid 30's provider came out from the back. I didn't have any plans to stay since the reviews mentioned this is a handy only shop so I moved on.

Hopefully you will post about your experience if you stop in, recon or session.

JKA77
01-19-24, 14:54

Stopped by last week before the weather came in. Got a nice lady in her late 30's or early 40's. She gave a really good massage, which I was not planning on, and had plenty of teasing before the flip. Can confirm it is mainly a HJ place, but it did seem that you could get more if you tried hard enough. After the flip it was straight to business with an intense sensual rub that had me fully drained and in a state of eurphoria. Some mutual roaming as she did allow me to peel down her leggings and reveal her very nice C's up top. 7 for hr and tipped 70 because I didn't get my change for the hr. She never brought up tip and thanked me for what I gave her with a hug and a smile. Not a bad experience in all, but will be a while before I go back as it is not close for me.

Sliderin88
01-20-24, 17:07

Stopped by last week before the weather came in. Got a nice lady in her late 30's or early 40's. She gave a really good massage, which I was not planning on, and had plenty of teasing before the flip. Can confirm it is mainly a HJ place, but it did seem that you could get more if you tried hard enough. After the flip it was straight to business with an intense sensual rub that had me fully drained and in a state of eurphoria. Some mutual roaming as she did allow me to peel down her leggings and reveal her very nice C's up top. 7 for hr and tipped 70 because I didn't get my change for the hr. She never brought up tip and thanked me for what I gave her with a hug and a smile. Not a bad experience in all, but will be a while before I go back as it is not close for me.Thank pi for the good report, I like the good massage and HJ thing, I don't need more all that often. I've been out of the loop per the weather and just overall busy but I do plan to go here when things let up.

SeaTownDave
01-22-24, 19:13

Stopped by last week before the weather came in. Got a nice lady in her late 30's or early 40's. She gave a really good massage, which I was not planning on, and had plenty of teasing before the flip. Can confirm it is mainly a HJ place, but it did seem that you could get more if you tried hard enough. After the flip it was straight to business with an intense sensual rub that had me fully drained and in a state of eurphoria. Some mutual roaming as she did allow me to peel down her leggings and reveal her very nice C's up top. 7 for hr and tipped 70 because I didn't get my change for the hr. She never brought up tip and thanked me for what I gave her with a hug and a smile. Not a bad experience in all, but will be a while before I go back as it is not close for me.This is the place on St. J, correct? Wondering if you had a name. Stopped in about a week ago. Older, thick control tops, face mask and literally no skin exposed. Crappy massage, no teasing, quick HJ. . 4 + . 6. Anyone get better service?

Any recent reviews for Sportnot too far from there.

MeatMaster69
01-22-24, 21:54
This is the place on St. J, correct? Wondering if you had a name. Stopped in about a week ago. Older, thick control tops, face mask and literally no skin exposed. Crappy massage, no teasing, quick HJ. . 4 + . 6. Anyone get better service?

Any recent reviews for Sportnot too far from there.I visited sport during the holidays last month around 9 pm. Walked in and paid for an hour for 60. They had a table shower for extra but I passed. My provider was pretty attractive. Late 30's early 40's, long black hair, wearing leggings and a shirt. There was another provider there with short curly hair. Let's just say if she was my provider I would have left. The massage was alright nothing crazy with a little teasing but not as much as I would have liked. On the flip I was only planning on getting a HJ, but she lifted her shirt and insisted on CBJ which I took her up on for $. It was good at the beginning with some sensual looks and touching but became mechanical after a few minutes. Finished in the bag and got cleaned up and left. So $. 6 for an hour and CBJ. This place is probably better than any place on 99. They said they were slow at the time which is why I think she was pushing for more. YMMV.

Pdx503
01-23-24, 01:42
This is the place on St. J, correct? Wondering if you had a name. Stopped in about a week ago. Older, thick control tops, face mask and literally no skin exposed. Crappy massage, no teasing, quick HJ. . 4 + . 6. Anyone get better service?

Any recent reviews for Sportnot too far from there.That's way to much to spend for this type of poor to non service. I have literally left leaving no tip for less than this.

Pleco360
01-24-24, 20:01
There are a cluster of AMPs in this area, but have been trying Pink of late. There charge is 60/ hr which I like. Ownership has changed recently but price has remained the same so I will keep returning. They have done some remodelling and created an inner locked door presumably for added security and? Privacy. I usually seek just a good massage and HJ, but of late had good chemistry with one of the girls there who gave a good massage and seemed quite nice based on limited conversation. I like developing rapport with a gal if she is good as it adds to the overall experience. Well, I saw her again recently and she offered some bonus services which I could not resist and it was akin to being with a gf. Really fun time. She tried to convince me that this was a special service she was only providing for me, but not sure I believed her. In any event it was a fun time for 60+140. So good, that I had to do a repeat visit which matched her previous performance. Excellent. Sadly, all good things come to an end as she has returned to the East coast with a hint that she may return in a few months-I hope. There are some gems out there, just have to hunt them down. Cheers.

OneOne9
01-25-24, 00:32
an inner locked door presumably for added security and? Well, I saw her again recently and she offered some bonus services which I could not resist and it was akin to being with a gf. Really fun time. She tried to convince me that this was a special service she was only providing for me, but not sure I believed her. There are some gems out there, just have to hunt them down. Cheers.Others receive special services too, she is just selective. There are gems out there but like you said you need a connection.

I have been by this shop a few times and the parking lot is always full so I keep going.

Is the security door a steel gate or an actual door? For whatever reason I don't care for the steel gates.

Thanks for the review.

Pleco360
01-25-24, 00:45
Others receive special services too, she is just selective. There are gems out there but like you said you need a connection.

I have been by this shop a few times and the parking lot is always full so I keep going.

Is the security door a steel gate or an actual door? For whatever reason I don't care for the steel gates.

Thanks for the review.It is a standard door not a steel security door. There is also a service window in the partition adjacent to the door so not so intimidating.

SeaTownDave
01-25-24, 12:19
Others receive special services too, she is just selective. There are gems out there but like you said you need a connection.

Thanks for the review.Not sure if.

I've seen a review of Pink in a long while. Anyone else have recent experiences of know who to ask for when it comes to special services?

CratSteel
01-25-24, 14:08
New to this site but been hitting up massages in the Vancouver area for a while now mostly in the highway 99 area but after reading through the reports here decided to try out a new (ish) place.

Wellness Massage and Spa.

I had been here a few years ago and my experience then was much more traditional with ok massage by a ok lady with an ok finish at the end. Which is to say nothing memorable good or bad and fairly standard. When I went recently I was greeted by Lisa. I had a bit of energy to get out as the city was still mostly shut down coming out of the ice storm and it was nice to see a young attractive lady. She was definitely one of the best looking ladies I have seen and early on I was glad I had read through the reviews. Her English is limited but communication is ok. I definitely got to experience some of the limited and repeated lines she must use with all the guys. She flirted a lot kissed me on the cheek and lead me back after taking the house fee for an hour.

Shortly after I got comfortable she comes in but my time was interrupted almost immediately. She goes out to see someone and comes back in to tell me through her phone translator that she needs 10 minutes. About 15-20 later she comes back and tells me she called their "boss lady". She proceeds to lightly rub and tease me for maybe 5 minutes and the flip comes and I say "already? I just go with her flow though and she offers FS and I agree. She asks for the tip and I give her 1 and she does not question it. We get started and are interrupted again. This time much shorter but when she comes back eventually is very rushed and we wrap everything up and finish.

In general I actually enjoy the massage part of the experience the most. The finish I want but a traditional finish is often better especially when drawn out some, but this time I wanted to experience a little more after reading some of the reviews. I may need to give this location another try but I don't think Lisa is my lady. She is attractive and young but that's where it ends. The overall service was not what I am looking for. Some here I am sure are and I hope this helps. When I got back to my truck I had paid for 1. 5 hours to park and still had 45 minutes, so even with my 20 plus minutes of interruptions and walking time and everything else I was not close to the hour I house fee I paid for.

After leaving Wellness since I still needed a massage I went to a place I had not been to in a bit but knew would get something more traditional that did include a good massage. I have not seen a report of them here looking back a little so thought I would include it.

Golden Star Massage and Aromatherapy.

This place is not my usual stop but had been in the past so I decided to see it as my second stop having already gotten my most basic need taken care of, figured a gamble could be in order. I was met by Teresa, she was a smaller middle aged lady likely in her 40's or 50's but I am honestly a bad judge, not unattractive. A friendly smile and nice demeanor. She lead me back and I requested the hour massage I had been looking for the whole time. She leaves while I get ready. She returns and starts the massage with a light tracing tickle down my back and legs then starts in on my massage. It is a good decent massage. She pays attention to all my areas, not just that area. Minimal on the teasing during the process but there is some light bit. Overall I was very happy with my choice even if that was where things were to stop not the best massage but one of the better massages. Then the moment of truth and the flip. She did not ask any questions or offer anything special but she did begin to work on a traditional finish. As you already know I was elsewhere earlier so she had a bit of extra work to do but she did it and did it well enough. Only average in this regard but still appreciated. We finished my session and I was actually there a little over my hour. I thanked her and showed my gratitude in a modest way.

I almost feel bad that Lisa was given more appreciation because Teresa showed more care in everything that day but I did enjoy myself overall. As I said at the top I am new here but not new overall. If I get the opportunity I will give some input on my experiences from other locations.

OneOne9
01-25-24, 20:23
After leaving Wellness since I still needed a massage I went to a place I had not been to in a bit but knew would get something more traditional that did include a good massage. I have not seen a report of them here looking back a little so thought I would include it.

I will give some input on my experiences from other locations.Is known to be a handy only shop that is why you don't see much info. Thanks for the review and looking forward to any other input you are willing to share.

CratSteel
01-25-24, 21:41
Is known to be a handy only shop that is why you don't see much info. Thanks for the review and looking forward to any other input you are willing to share.That does make sense as that is not to hard to find any more. Has been nice over the last 12 or so that I have been semi regularly hitting places up to watch the level of service evolve. I still enjoy a good handy though as long as it comes with a good massage. I am glad I have found this site though to be a little more informed.

JKA77
01-27-24, 18:17
New place that I saw was being talked about on the Portland site. Anyone been here yet or have any info to share? Here is the link over at stg https://skipthegames.com/posts/vancouver-wa/female-escorts/latin/-grand-opening--latinasin-call/695562255275.

Viscant
01-28-24, 05:53
This is the place on St. J, correct? Wondering if you had a name. Stopped in about a week ago. Older, thick control tops, face mask and literally no skin exposed. Crappy massage, no teasing, quick HJ. . 4 + . 6. Anyone get better service?.Yeah St. J is correct for MeiMei massage when I went there. My personal experience wasn't bad. I suppose a bit better than yours. They seem to be comfortably HJ based on what I gathered from my girl, but thought it was good for what I tipped (around 60). The girl went by Cherry. Mid 30' with C cups and was pretty skinny. Wasn't pushy for any other things. She was a bit slow initially, but things got better later on.

Shifty1
01-28-24, 21:24
New place that I saw was being talked about on the Portland site. Anyone been here yet or have any info to share? Here is the link over at stg https://skipthegames.com/posts/vancouver-wa/female-escorts/latin/-grand-opening--latinasin-call/695562255275.Love any info on this one as well. Never been a fan of calling numbers. Hoping they'll take walk ins.

OneOne9
01-29-24, 00:20
New place that I saw was being talked about on the Portland site. Anyone been here yet or have any info to share? Here is the link over at stg https://skipthegames.com/posts/vancouver-wa/female-escorts/latin/-grand-opening--latinasin-call/695562255275.It's upstairs with what looks like bright Caribbean theme window coverings. Parking was full so all I did was drive by. Per text 50/30 70/60 and they don't have any type of shower. No walk in, text or call when you arrive and they will open the door for you. As per a review on the Portland thread it is a pass for me.

Zippy69
01-29-24, 12:33
It's upstairs with what looks like bright Caribbean theme window coverings. Parking was full so all I did was drive by. Per text 50/30 70/60 and they don't have any type of shower. No walk in, text or call when you arrive and they will open the door for you. As per a review on the Portland thread it is a pass for me.I can't seem to figure out where this place is.

Shifty1
01-29-24, 15:31
I can't seem to figure out where this place is.Suite D19.

I stopped into Mr maple to grab a donut this morning. Saw one guy go in two turned away within 10 minutes. Got to walk upstairs very visible.

OneOne9
01-29-24, 15:34
I can't seem to figure out where this place is.2-3 blocks south of Andresen and 4th Plain west side same plaza as Sunlight spa.

Zippy69
01-29-24, 16:18
2-3 blocks south of Andresen and 4th Plain west side same plaza as Sunlight spa.Massage19861 used to be up there. I visited a couple of times.

Pdx503
01-29-24, 17:33
Massage19861 used to be up there. I visited a couple of times.Haha yea, I visited up there once. Behind a print shop. I wasn't really into here and never went back.

Pdx503
01-29-24, 17:34
Massage19861 used to be up there. I visited a couple of times.Haha yea I visited up there once to try her out, behind the print shop she operated or something. I wasn't really into her and never went back.

Zippy69
01-29-24, 18:41
Haha yea I visited up there once to try her out, behind the print shop she operated or something. I wasn't really into her and never went back.Her and her husband owned some kind of sticker printing business. I liked her at the $180/ FS price. Decent fuck. Would not pay $300+ she charges now.

Gagnely476
01-30-24, 00:11
On 30th Ave. Don't believe I've been here before. Saw them pop up on my gmaps. Didn't see any old looking girls but I did have to wait. My fault since I didn't call ahead of time but anyways. Crystal was your usual Asian girl. Small like 5' 110 lbs, perky chest, perky attitude. Fun to talk to with her spicy almost sarcastic remarks. Plenty of teasing around the area down there and used her nips. Kept her warm body close with oils and body sliding etc. Crystal a good chunk of my hour giving head. Worth the pretty penny. 200 extra.

CratSteel
01-30-24, 12:58
Her and her husband owned some kind of sticker printing business. I liked her at the $180/ FS price. Decent fuck. Would not pay $300+ she charges now.She was nice, and an OK massage which is what I look for most really. The set up in the back of the print shop was strange though, it worked but was a little too cold and I don't mean temperature. Only went once, just not the right bang for my buck (pun intended?) especially at a higher rate.

CratSteel
01-30-24, 13:12
New place that I saw was being talked about on the Portland site. Anyone been here yet or have any info to share? Here is the link over at stg https://skipthegames.com/posts/vancouver-wa/female-escorts/latin/-grand-opening--latinasin-call/695562255275.I was going to check it out. Called and was cleared to come on up. Must have had bad timing because another guy walked up a few seconds before me and she answered the door to him first and told me they were busy and to come back. I mean when given two choices we all choose younger and skinnier too so I guess I don't blame her. From what I did see looked promising. I would guess early thirties slim to average curvy body. Definitely a change up to the other massage locations. I will be back soon to experience more than just look in and report back soon.

Van Lurker
01-30-24, 17:03
It's upstairs with what looks like bright Caribbean theme window coverings. Parking was full so all I did was drive by. Per text 50/30 70/60 and they don't have any type of shower. No walk in, text or call when you arrive and they will open the door for you. As per a review on the Portland thread it is a pass for me.If you send a txt to their number, you'll get a price menu of $.6/ 8 half / full. Not paying those prices.

OneOne9
01-30-24, 19:44
If you send a txt to their number, you'll get a price menu of $.6/ 8 half / full. Not paying those prices.I did send a text as my post stated. Apparently they are inconsistent with their rates since someone on the Portland thread posted the same as I, 50/30 70/60. They must be busy so they raised the rates. I prefer Asian anyway, so no biggie.

Pdx503
01-30-24, 21:56
I did send a text as my post stated. Apparently they are inconsistent with their rates since someone on the Portland thread posted the same as I, 50/30 70/60. They must be busy so they raised the rates. I prefer Asian anyway, so no biggie.I'd pass on those prices especially with recent reviews its an old abuela with GPS. My Tamale doesn't need it that bad.

I may reconsider if they got Selma Hayek or Penelope Cruz greeting me.

NegroCaliente
01-31-24, 01:01
Any places where you can get an affectionate / motherly experience? Doesn't necessarily have to be a MILF and some incest role play thing. Just where they make you feel warmth and share affection outside of like a sexual interaction. Sorry for the weird post but I hope some of you know what I'm talking about.

Pdx503
01-31-24, 21:29
Any places where you can get an affectionate / motherly experience? Doesn't necessarily have to be a MILF and some incest role play thing. Just where they make you feel warmth and share affection outside of like a sexual interaction. Sorry for the weird post but I hope some of you know what I'm talking about.I think I read somewhere there are providers that offer snuggling services for those that want non sexual human contact.

Pleco360
02-01-24, 14:22
Had a chance to visit Healthy Spa across the street from Pink. Now that Pink has gone expanded services and gotten busier I decided to try Healthy across the street and was pleasantly surprised. I was looking for a 60/ hr massage with HJ. Met at door by Julie who I had not seen before. Wow. Beautiful slender gal who was dressed in a pretty dress and well made up. Definitely one of the prettier girls I have seen in such a setting and prob in her 30's. She had a polite, quiet demeanor and escorted me into the depths of the store which was clean and odor free. Paid my 60 and usual prep. She has a definite routine and delivered a good massage. She did an occasional brush against the hands. Legs were silky smooth, soft and she wore shorts under her dress so otc only. After the back massage she did an extended tease which was very nice and very long, attentive and effective. She clearly has talent in all aspects of massage. Flip was nice as she has a beautiful face IMHO and she got right into the junior massage. Access to her breasts was limited by her attire but she has nice, soft large ones otc. Have not solved this access puzzle yet. Massage skills nice in this area also and she provided the full hour including face and feet. Thoroughly enjoyable hour.

Zippy69
02-01-24, 18:46
Had a chance to visit Healthy Spa across the street from Pink. Now that Pink has gone expanded services and gotten busier I decided to try Healthy across the street and was pleasantly surprised. I was looking for a 60/ hr massage with HJ. Met at door by Julie who I had not seen before. Wow. Beautiful slender gal who was dressed in a pretty dress and well made up. Definitely one of the prettier girls I have seen in such a setting and prob in her 30's. She had a polite, quiet demeanor and escorted me into the depths of the store which was clean and odor free. Paid my 60 and usual prep. She has a definite routine and delivered a good massage. She did an occasional brush against the hands. Legs were silky smooth, soft and she wore shorts under her dress so otc only. After the back massage she did an extended tease which was very nice and very long, attentive and effective. She clearly has talent in all aspects of massage. Flip was nice as she has a beautiful face IMHO and she got right into the junior massage. Access to her breasts was limited by her attire but she has nice, soft large ones otc. Have not solved this access puzzle yet. Massage skills nice in this area also and she provided the full hour including face and feet. Thoroughly enjoyable hour.I have always been nervous to go to the places across from Pink. They are in residential neighborhoods next door to homes. It seems like good locations for neighbors to track the activity.

CratSteel
02-01-24, 20:10
I have always been nervous to go to the places across from Pink. They are in residential neighborhoods next door to homes. It seems like good locations for neighbors to track the activity.All about comfort level and I get it. I personally am more concerned about just having a place to park. It does seem a little more problematic for the business though.

Years ago I had a location I liked to frequent in a neighborhood that did get attention and eventually shut down after a little bad press. I miss that spot, was the first one that I was becoming a regular at. Somewhat ironically it is a lawyer there now.

All in all though as a customer I think your risk is fairly low unless they are your neighbors and know you personally and can complicate things that way, I mean there is nothing wrong with getting a massage after all.

CratSteel
02-02-24, 18:41
I made a successful visit to this location. I will attribute this to being new and unique but getting in was not as easy as most. It took a couple attempts and you need to call ahead. That part is not as big an issue for me as I usually do but it is usually just to see if it is worth coming over or if they are busy. I was greeted at the door by an average build to thicker with a general curvy build lady maybe in her later 30's. Not the same one I had seen earlier in the week when I was turned away. She was not unfriendly but not inviting either. Hard to really describe her overall personality. Communication was more difficult with her than in the normal locations as she spoke very limited English.

She lead me back to the room. It was pretty standard. The music was different though kind of a blend of lounge and porn music. There was an apple on the floor in the corner of the room for some reason. I don't know why I mention this but it stood out. I paid the 80 for the hour and got comfortable. When she came in she started in on the massage. She is stronger than most so that is kind of nice. Probably because she is not 5' and 100 lbs wet. She actually has something to put into it. However she does not seem to be very practiced at this. Not much order or really any system. She does this for a while at least and does not cut right to the case but we are lacking a real connection and communication. There is not any teasing I might enjoy and very light on the therapy of a massage I want to go with this experience.

After a while she actually indicated that she would like me to give her a massage. Ok fine, I have not had that before in this scenario but I will play. She actually shows me something to do to her to help pop her back. I kind of appreciate that and it is nice to rub her a little. After that we are able to communicate that more should happen. She requests more than I am prepared to offer. I offer the rest of the 2 total. She takes it and then indicated only oral after slipping on some protection. I was not going to argue the point with her at this point as I had largely formed my opinions. Even that was only about half a second and a manual finish. She got up cleaned up and left. Never exposed more than her top and when I walked out I was only with her about half an hour.

All and all I can accept that there might be a slight premium for what is the only non Asian show in town which makes it unique. That being said the service is not nearly up to the same level. I actually really want a decent massage, the rest is what makes one place stand out over another. I gave it the shot I wanted to, that is likely all it will get from me unless I start to hear better reports. Some may like what they have but it is not for me.

Pleco360
02-02-24, 23:30
...All and all I can accept that there might be a slight premium for what is the only non Asian show in town which makes it unique. That being said the service is not nearly up to the same level. I actually really want a decent massage, the rest is what makes one place stand out over another. I gave it the shot I wanted to, that is likely all it will get from me unless I start to hear better reports. Some may like what they have but it is not for me.Nice, helpful review. Thanks for taking one for the team. Doesn't sound like my cup of tea at a higher price point, but they may appeal to some of the Latin lovers in the market.

On a side note I can share an anecdote from a recent visit at an AMP. I was chatting w one of the Chinese gals and she was trying to tell me why business was slow and what she used as a barometer for activity. She finally grabbed her phone and searched and showed me. I expected something like the weather forecast or maybe traffic report, but it was the S&P 500 performance! We exchanged a knowing glance and a good laugh. Well, that said, I am guessing business is good this week. Cheers.

OneOne9
02-03-24, 12:51
All and all I can accept that there might be a slight premium for what is the only non Asian show in town which makes it unique. That being said the service is not nearly up to the same level. I actually really want a decent massage, the rest is what makes one place stand out over another. I gave it the shot I wanted to, that is likely all it will get from me unless I start to hear better reports. Some may like what they have but it is not for me.Poor service, poor massage and not very attractive with the highest shop fee in the metro area I don't think they will last long.

OneOne9
02-03-24, 12:55
, but it was the S&P 500 performance! We exchanged a knowing glance and a good laugh. Well, that said, I am guessing business is good this week. Cheers.That's interesting. Although the market is up the majority of stocks were actually down. Just a few high flyers like Meta pushed the market up.

NegroCaliente
02-05-24, 14:01
Where can I get a 2 girl experience? With FS and BBBJ. Feeling a little stressed and need to take it out. Also, this weekend someone massaged my brown starfish and it felt amazing. Any recs for a prostate massage for first timers? I'd like to be treated like the virgin I am.

PbrMike
02-05-24, 18:41
Just moved back into this area having been away and living in the Seattle / Bellevue area for the past 15 years. I'm seasoned / experienced with the offerings up north and thought I'd check out the scene here and work up a routine in Vancouver.

First stop was Wellness in downtown and started a couple of sessions back late December to mid January with 1 provider. I never did get her name as we used the translator app to chat over text and book times. I speak a little Chinese (very basic) and can always pass off enough to converse and exchange pleasantries or discuss a specific menu item. Pretty standard first time 60/ hr and got at least a 30-40 minute massage with light teasing. Flip with negotiations and got everything for 140. Out came the hot water trick which was a blast and a pretty good session with LFK and multiple positions. She had an intense motor and really got amped up in Asian cowgirl with the hold onto dear life spasming orgasms. Went back and saw her 2 x more times before her month was up and she returned to Los Angeles. The subsequent visits would include DFK, no massage, and just an hour session with her death spasms, hot water trick, and multiple positions. The location is pretty good but had to pay for meter parking. I may go back next time I'm in the downtown area but will probably explore around some more before returning.

Next I decided to give Well Essentials (Camas, 1st St) a shot and ran into Annie. Slim build, solid C's, mid / late 30's to 40 ish, 70/ hr with a nearly nonexistent massage. Some light kneading with a little pushing and squeezing for what felt like maybe 20-25 minutes before the flip. 150 for the whole menu that included CBJ with great eye contact and multiple positions. She up-sold more on the menu for next time and I may take her up on it. This was about 10 days ago and location is good with enough privacy and plenty of parking. Will go back for sure.

Most recently I dropped into Sunny's near the convenience store on Mill Plain. 60/ hr and met Ann on her last week before returning back to NYC. A pretty good massage that was able to address a sore spot and very good teasing that led to the flip around the 45 minute mark. She asked hand of mouth and I countered with FS at 125. She squeezed 10 more out of my offer and then got to work with a CBJ where she was nosier than I was and 2 positions before I popped in the bag. This was about 5 days ago and a solid location with plenty of parking and easy access off of a busy main road. Will go back after I check out a few other spots.

Cheers.

Zippy69
02-05-24, 22:13
Just moved back into this area having been away and living in the Seattle / Bellevue area for the past 15 years. I'm seasoned / experienced with the offerings up north and thought I'd check out the scene here and work up a routine in Vancouver.

First stop was Wellness in downtown and started a couple of sessions back late December to mid January with 1 provider. I never did get her name as we used the translator app to chat over text and book times. I speak a little Chinese (very basic) and can always pass off enough to converse and exchange pleasantries or discuss a specific menu item. Pretty standard first time 60/ hr and got at least a 30-40 minute massage with light teasing. Flip with negotiations and got everything for 140. Out came the hot water trick which was a blast and a pretty good session with LFK and multiple positions. She had an intense motor and really got amped up in Asian cowgirl with the hold onto dear life spasming orgasms. Went back and saw her 2 x more times before her month was up and she returned to Los Angeles. The subsequent visits would include DFK, no massage, and just an hour session with her death spasms, hot water trick, and multiple positions. The location is pretty good but had to pay for meter parking. I may go back next time I'm in the downtown area but will probably explore around some more before returning.

Next I decided to give Well Essentials (Camas, 1st St) a shot and ran into Annie. Slim build, solid C's, mid / late 30's to 40 ish, 70/ hr with a nearly nonexistent massage. Some light kneading with a little pushing and squeezing for what felt like maybe 20-25 minutes before the flip. 150 for the whole menu that included CBJ with great eye contact and multiple positions. She up-sold more on the menu for next time and I may take her up on it. This was about 10 days ago and location is good with enough privacy and plenty of parking. Will go back for sure.

Most recently I dropped into Sunny's near the convenience store on Mill Plain. 60/ hr and met Ann on her last week before returning back to NYC. A pretty good massage that was able to address a sore spot and very good teasing that led to the flip around the 45 minute mark. She asked hand of mouth and I countered with FS at 125. She squeezed 10 more out of my offer and then got to work with a CBJ where she was nosier than I was and 2 positions before I popped in the bag. This was about 5 days ago and a solid location with plenty of parking and easy access off of a busy main road. Will go back after I check out a few other spots.

Cheers.Is that actually Maple?

OneOne9
02-06-24, 00:24

Cheers.This does sound like Maple spa a couple of blocks east of 164th on 1st St. Sunny raised their rates a few months ago so if they lowered them back to 60/60 maybe a few other shops will follow.

PbrMike
02-06-24, 17:04
This does sound like Maple spa a couple of blocks east of 164th on 1st St. Sunny raised their rates a few months ago so if they lowered them back to 60/60 maybe a few other shops will follow.Yup, you are correct and my mistake. It is Maple Spa right between 172nd and 164th on 1st.

Viscant
02-06-24, 18:01
On 30th Ave. Don't believe I've been here before. Saw them pop up on my gmaps. Didn't see any old looking girls but I did have to wait. My fault since I didn't call ahead of time but anyways. Crystal was your usual Asian girl. Small like 5' 110 lbs, perky chest, perky attitude. Fun to talk to with her spicy almost sarcastic remarks. Plenty of teasing around the area down there and used her nips. Kept her warm body close with oils and body sliding etc. Crystal a good chunk of my hour giving head. Worth the pretty penny. 200 extra.I was trying to find something in Longview. Went based on your report.

Jia Le was indeed on the pricier side but the experience and girl were at least good. Can confirm that. Lucky didn't have any noteworthy physical features but she was pretty. Just nothing that stuck out to me imo. Service and communication though was above average though. She paid attention to all my specifics, was easy to understand, and kept changing things up at good moments. Attractive plain Jane but really good personality. I probably suck at haggling donations and whatnot. Lucky was adamant on that with the services I wanted. She was good at not looking like a * about it since she was straight to the point. Massage, HJ, bbj, and majority of the session was really good. So I did not mind since Lucky backed it up.

Pdx503
02-06-24, 19:52
Nice, helpful review. Thanks for taking one for the team. Doesn't sound like my cup of tea at a higher price point, but they may appeal to some of the Latin lovers in the market.

On a side note I can share an anecdote from a recent visit at an AMP. I was chatting w one of the Chinese gals and she was trying to tell me why business was slow and what she used as a barometer for activity. She finally grabbed her phone and searched and showed me. I expected something like the weather forecast or maybe traffic report, but it was the S&P 500 performance! We exchanged a knowing glance and a good laugh. Well, that said, I am guessing business is good this week. Cheers.Janet Yellen testified to congress this week regarding commercial real estate concerns. So does that drive AMP rates up or down?

Regardless, I refuse to drop anymore than $$ on any given visit and neither should you.

Pdx503
02-06-24, 20:00
This does sound like Maple spa a couple of blocks east of 164th on 1st St. Sunny raised their rates a few months ago so if they lowered them back to 60/60 maybe a few other shops will follow.Last few visits to Sunny were 60/45 and 70/60. I actually prefer 45. I normally lose interest after popping and the girls get to keep more of the difference so they are willing to perform more.

OneOne9
02-06-24, 21:23
Last few visits to Sunny were 60/45 and 70/60. I actually prefer 45. I normally lose interest after popping and the girls get to keep more of the difference so they are willing to perform more.I wish more shops would offer 45 min sessions. 50/45 would be perfect for me. Sunny is the only shop I know of.