PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

JforJones
10-11-14, 20:21
Thread Starter.Was up in Utah county this past week and being Utah county pickings were slim. Thought I would toft at Happy days, Left not Happy. Alls the Chinese chick would say was no. Sorry. No. Sorry.

SexyGamer165
06-03-19, 17:18
I have had success getting some happy endings at Healthy Massage, its on state and 400 S in orem, as well as at Joy Massage at about 1600 S and state also in Orem. Both ask for a $40 tip.

Danzig19
11-23-19, 22:09
That's good to know. $40 tip is cheap compared to other places in the Salt Lake area. Also helpful, I've noticed these places tend to be busier when it's dark outside. If you are looking to see your favorite girl, go during the day. I guess some mongers are afraid they will be seen by people they know. Haha.

I haven't posted in awhile, but it's funny that I need to use a proxy to login. Oh well.

Cheers.

I have had success getting some happy endings at Healthy Massage, its on state and 400 S in orem, as well as at Joy Massage at about 1600 S and state also in Orem. Both ask for a $40 tip.

UpLiftMoi
01-13-22, 02:50
This thread seems dead, but I will provide a report anyway. I'm in town for business. Visited City Spa and it is well worth a visit.

https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/256592

Rikitikitava
04-01-22, 22:36
I have yet to find any parlors that offer CBJ or BBBJ. Are there any known parlors that offer this?

TimeToTravel
05-03-22, 17:10
This thread seems dead, but I will provide a report anyway. I'm in town for business. Visited City Spa and it is well worth a visit.

https://saltlakecity.rubratings.com/256592What kind of service do they provide?

Bocephious
11-14-22, 19:48
I've been to 3 of the Asian Massage places here in UC and have had success at all 3, so far haven't struck out on any of them. These are the ones on or near State that have the generic Asian Massage signs out front. Went for the 30 minute session 45-50, draping was available but not mandated, opted for not. At all 3 on the flip a little time on the chest / legs then moved to Jr. With a questioning look. Once I gave the affirmative head nod, they got him to wake up. The 3 women all asked quietly how much I had, . 4 and said ok, but next time it would be more. Got a nice release and off I went. Hands were free to roam, but they never indicated that anything more was available. Limited to good English. All of the women were 30+, and I would say 5-7's, but still better than driving an hour over the point.

ThreeSki
11-16-22, 02:01
I've been to 3 of the Asian Massage places here in UC and have had success at all 3, so far haven't struck out on any of them. These are the ones on or near State that have the generic Asian Massage signs out front. Went for the 30 minute session 45-50, draping was available but not mandated, opted for not. At all 3 on the flip a little time on the chest / legs then moved to Jr. With a questioning look. Once I gave the affirmative head nod, they got him to wake up. The 3 women all asked quietly how much I had, . 4 and said ok, but next time it would be more. Got a nice release and off I went. Hands were free to roam, but they never indicated that anything more was available. Limited to good English. All of the women were 30+, and I would say 5-7's, but still better than driving an hour over the point.I saw an ad for one, on rubmd, but pretty sure it's on state. I'll have to check it out. What times did you usually go?

Bocephious
11-16-22, 10:30
I saw an ad for one, on rubmd, but pretty sure it's on state. I'll have to check it out. What times did you usually go?Usually between 3 and 6.

Ufa Oe
07-14-23, 16:37
Anyone tried silver Moon on orem Blvd?

RichieRoo5
09-09-23, 14:16
Anyone tried silver Moon on orem Blvd?I have tried Silver Moon. It's been a few months since I went there but I have been several times. A few times I have gotten an older women. She is energetic but not much to look at. But there have been times when I have gotten some younger girls that were fantastic. I recommend Silver Moon.

Johnny Wasatch
09-10-23, 23:44
Decent place. I've been here a few times, though it's been a few months. It seemed to be only one woman working, slightly older - 40's /50's. Pushed hard for $. 8, but I only had $1. 4. She accepted for FS 2 out of 3 times.

JohnGalt61
09-12-23, 12:16
Are you saying she pushed for $1.8?

Decent place. I've been here a few times, though it's been a few months. It seemed to be only one woman working, slightly older - 40's /50's. Pushed hard for $. 8, but I only had $1. 4. She accepted for FS 2 out of 3 times.

Johnny Wasatch
09-14-23, 00:03
Yes that is correct.

Are you saying she pushed for $1.8?

Johnny Wasatch
10-17-23, 20:06
Pretty disappointed today.

Entered & greeted by Nancy. Fairly cute, 35-40, B-cup, but in a t-shirt & Jean shorts. Not a great sign, but not a bad one either. 60 for the hour.

Laid down & honestly she gave a great massage, but that's not why I was there. I placed my hand on her thighs, and slid them up her shorts to that part right where the ass cheek starts. She was chill, so when I flipped she immediately pointed to Jr. A little negotiation, and I was clear that when I'd been before it was 120 for FS. She said ok and I helped her get those clothes off.

Now the disappointing part, I tried to pull her up on the bed, and she refused. I reminded her what we negotiated, and she replied that she doesn't do that but maybe another girl will next time. She said I could touch anywhere, DATY, BBHJ, but no FS.

She had already started working on Jr, but I saw she had for some reason left the 120 on the book case. So, I ended it there, grabbed the cash, got dressed & left. There are too many FS options for me to pay 180 all-in for a BBHJ. I can do that for free on my own.

Ufa Oe
10-21-23, 10:31
Pretty disappointed today.

Entered & greeted by Nancy. Fairly cute, 35-40, B-cup, but in a t-shirt & Jean shorts. Not a great sign, but not a bad one either. 60 for the hour.

Laid down & honestly she gave a great massage, but that's not why I was there. I placed my hand on her thighs, and slid them up her shorts to that part right where the ass cheek starts. She was chill, so when I flipped she immediately pointed to Jr. A little negotiation, and I was clear that when I'd been before it was 120 for FS. She said ok and I helped her get those clothes off.

Now the disappointing part, I tried to pull her up on the bed, and she refused. I reminded her what we negotiated, and she replied that she doesn't do that but maybe another girl will next time. She said I could touch anywhere, DATY, BBHJ, but no FS.

She had already started working on Jr, but I saw she had for some reason left the 120 on the book case. So, I ended it there, grabbed the cash, got dressed & left. There are too many FS options for me to pay 180 all-in for a BBHJ. I can do that for free on my own.Any 20-30 here or just the 35-40? Is this still Susan?

Johnny Wasatch
10-21-23, 22:27
Any 20-30 here or just the 35-40? Is this still Susan?I've never seen a 20-30 there. This woman is fairly new. Said she's been there about 2 months & came from another AMP in SL county.

Ezinho
03-15-24, 14:12
Anyone tried silver Moon on orem Blvd?FYI, silver moon massage in orem was shut down last week by the city / police. It may not re-open for a while. I know the owner fwiw.