PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Mark1160
03-29-15, 22:59
Finally got around to trying one of Laredo's AMPs. The Asian massage on west del Mar. Blvd. Usual AMP set up pay your fee &40-60 for 30 min or 60 min. Price includes a regular shower, well I took a chance and asked if she would help me clean up. She readily agreed if I was going to tip her in the room. I always take a shower or table shower first because depending on how she cleans you gives you an idea what's available in the room. Well to my surprise she undressed and jumped in the shower with me. There was lots of mutual soaping and cleaning of All parts, front and back.

Once in the room I got a great massage worth the $60 for that In itself. After about 45 minutes we got to flip over and after some casual arm brushing of the jewels I was asked if I was in need of anything else. We agreed a fee of. 8 for FS. But tbh we never got that far, she stripped off again and started stroking and then started on a BBJBCIM what really helped send me over the edge was the prostate massage she gave me when doing it. There was lots of touching and feeling on my part. Rubbing the puss and fingering her butt. Total was 1. 4 well worth and a definite visit next time I'm in town.

P.S. It's a little awkward to find but if you find Cowboys restaurant / bar it's right next door.

ChristNotama
06-28-22, 14:19
I am tired of 40 something mamasan, any good LMP around withlut having to cross down south?

BulldogLoverr
12-16-22, 00:17
Is Restore still in business on Wolf Creek Rd? It's been a few years since I was there and I can't find anything on the internet.