PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Dickchainy
07-05-17, 13:38
I drove for hours in the night and a few more hours in the late morning looking for any decsent street walker and saw only uninterested Texas girls gawkin' at my car. This place must be dry as a bone for street traffic.

PacoGrande
09-19-18, 07:33
The strip of motels west of the Cattlemans restaurant house SWs. A one legged woman approached me one night. Check it out and let me know what you find.

A Gladiator
09-21-19, 21:47
Dead thread so did some research and recon. Amarillo Blvd near Redwood Motel. Saw 2 older 1 AA (we chatted) and WSW. Also saw 30's WSW looked like changing motels. Keep your eye open they are out there.

RollingDirty
06-17-22, 23:01
Will be in town this weekend with time to kill. I can't believe there is nothing going on here.

RollingDirty
06-19-22, 20:54
The far west end of Amarillo Blvd had some low end WSW's that looked pretty rough. Nothing worth picking up with traffic as heavy as it was during the day. I prefer a little more stealthy approach in cities I'm not familiar with. I didn't roll late night might have been better after it cooled off some. Overall a waste of time and gas.

R_D

ChristNotama
07-07-22, 22:20
I was hoping any locals would guide me to the name of the streets were I could pick up a female tour guide if you know what I mean.

Bluestar
08-10-22, 02:31
You just got to put in the miles. In AMA for business and I thought I would check out Amarillo Blvd for some fun from 9 pm to around 11:30. Saw two potential BSW's and a world weary older WSW across the street from the Redwood motel. Picked up Sally, a 30 ish WSW, two blocks east of the Redwood on Amarillo Blvd. Two Jackson's and a Hamilton got me a quick BBBJ and CFS in the backseat. Sally is a brunette from Denver, not fat but not thin, and is so-so in the backseat — but I had the need. Word to the wise-heavy LEO presence on the BLVD all night. Keep your head on a swivel and don't break the law with stupid driving while looking to break the law. I saw multiple folks pulled over for stupid you-turns, rolling through stops, etc.

Traveling Show
08-19-22, 10:00
My utr bailed so I cruised about 10:30. Seen 4 or 5 WSW 2 were doable. Nothing special. They were past cattlemen across from all the motels. Didn't partake just a recon. So not dead, just on life support LOL.

BigMonger2
09-27-23, 20:23
Was in Amarillo for one of my annual sales trips. Decided to check out if the town had lived back up. Was lucky enough to stumble across Leanne, about 40 yo, brunette and reasonably put together. She was sitting at the car wash at Amarillo and Marrs with some belongings in a box. She was looking for rent (. 5) and indicated I couldn't go more than. 3 for the BBBJ. She agreed and we found somewhere to spend some time. She was was dedicated to the task at hand and allowed a wandering hand in the shorts. She keep the pace going as I entered both ports below the belt. She kept rocking away and let me finish with no complaints at all. I actually think she enjoyed our time, as she didn't stop rocking until well after I finished. Have her #, but alas I am not Sr. Yet.

Keep hunting AMA. They are out there.