PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin2
07-26-14, 23:55
Thread Starter.

BallSwinger
11-18-14, 20:52
Thread Starter./ echo echo echo /.

Any quality clubs in town, or should an out-of-towner go further out of town to Asheville?

Thanks.

BS.

SharkyFuns99
11-19-14, 12:02
There is only one left here due to our lovely uncle and his helicopter parenting. . that is fuzzy holes, my opinion is that it isn't really worth the drive much less the entry fee. Etc. I would go elsewhere! !!

/ echo echo echo /.

Any quality clubs in town, or should an out-of-towner go further out of town to Asheville?

Thanks.

BS.

BallSwinger
11-19-14, 20:30
There is only one left here due to our lovely uncle and his helicopter parenting. . that is fuzzy holes, my opinion is that it isn't really worth the drive much less the entry fee. Etc. I would go elsewhere! !!Thanks Sharky. I figured that was the case since this topic was dead. That, and I've met so many girls in Knoxville that travelled down from the Tri to work, and eventually switched to Asheville.

BS.

JoeyMahoney69
03-06-15, 23:45
For what it's worth, I stopped in a couple weeks ago. Had a couple couch / VIP dance and they had made some good changes. VIP with touch is now offered. Customer can touch dancer but not the genital or breast area. . 50 $ for the touch option. . 40 $ for no touch dances. The dances were 2 for 1 when I went. Not sure what times 2 for 1 dances are offered but I was there around 9 pm. The dancer was not wearing pasties this time either. Bikini bottoms stay on the entire time. Rin was the dancers name and she was very sexy and toned with a pretty face and great tits. Still not on par with what Knoxville has to offer. But worth the stop if your in town and not much else going on.

PrideBone
08-12-21, 12:53
Hey all.

Been a long time since I've been to the JC area, used to visit Fuzzy Holes from time to time. I saw somewhere that it was bought by Hustler entertainment or something?

Does it still exist, is it open? I'm coming to town in a couple weeks, trying to decide if it's worth it to stop by for old time's sake.

Thanks!

RogerJohnson47
09-06-21, 21:22
Have any of you been to the Mouses Ear Too yet?

JC Jason
09-08-21, 21:09
Have any of you been to the Mouses Ear Too yet?Not familiar with it. Is it in the same location?

AcquaDeJim
09-08-21, 22:41
Not familiar with it. Is it in the same location?I had no clue either. Google mapped it, and shows the Fuzzy Holes location.

Not sure if the ME group bought them out or what? I heard through the grapevine that the ME group was bleeding cash, so I would have thought expansion would have been low on their priorities.

Nothing showing on the ME website either.

RogerJohnson47
09-09-21, 12:13
I had no clue either. Google mapped it, and shows the Fuzzy Holes location.

Not sure if the ME group bought them out or what? I heard through the grapevine that the ME group was bleeding cash, so I would have thought expansion would have been low on their priorities.

Nothing showing on the ME website either.It's under the Deja Vu umbrella.

https://twitter.com/mousesear2?lang=en

AcquaDeJim
09-11-21, 20:11
It's under the Deja Vu umbrella.

https://twitter.com/mousesear2?lang=enGood to know. I see they have a free pass on the website for the time being.

I really miss living in a decently sized city where there are multiple club offerings. Used to love watching football at a strip club on Saturday and Sunday afternoons in the fall. If the game was boring, at least there was something else to keep me entertained.

GtBabyAtt
04-03-22, 21:21
I'm in and out of JC all the time. Just saw there is a club here. Can anyone comment on whether it's worth the visit?

GtBabyAtt
04-22-22, 16:38
I'm in and out of JC all the time. Just saw there is a club here. Can anyone comment on whether it's worth the visit?I checked it out. For those who haven't been lately. I'd say worth the visit. Some unenthusiastic dancers, some more enthusiastic. Not as stimulating as Atlanta, similar to Knoxville. I'll repeat.

StratMan94
04-22-22, 19:42
Anyone seen Snow dance.

Or Nicole?

They have not been there for a few weeks.

StratMan94
04-22-22, 19:43
I'm in and out of JC all the time. Just saw there is a club here. Can anyone comment on whether it's worth the visit?Not nude through.

Knoxville is.

HhSlinger
08-15-22, 19:08
Apparently one got busted up and closed down. Never knew it existed and sure wish I did.

Any other private clubs around?

HhSlinger
03-02-23, 23:09
Forum is dead. Are things really that dead?

Duffman19
08-06-23, 13:35
It's a been months since I went to Mouses ear. However, I got a VIP dance from Bella and aurora with a two for one. They agreed to a nude dance. If you are into chubby girls, Bella is the more attractive girl. Both have a good grind and occasionally stuck their ass in my face. Aurora seemed to give the vibe that extras were possible, but I did not ask. She did place her mouth on my member through my jeans and was struggling unbuttoning my pants as a had a belt on. Nothing happened past that point but it was fun. $.5.

Don't think I will repeat as it can get kinda pricy at strip clubs and their are cameras in the corners of the room. It seems like certain nights security doesn't hang around the VIP and with the two girl special I seemed to get more mileage. Their were some attractive skinnier girls, but they seemed more interested in the guys throwing down dollar bills at the stage. YMMV.

Billatplay
12-04-23, 02:00
Where is a gloryhole around this area?

Webcruiser
01-05-24, 11:14
Here you go! There's a pic of the MILF that I tried to post but it didn’t work.

This is from Fetlife.

Naughty Cum **** Gloryhole Girl Visiting Video Temptation's Again!

GLORYHOLE.

Details.

Discussions.

Attendees.

Starts in 1 day!

Sat, Jan 6, 2024 at 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM.

Video Temptations.

628 New Haven Rd Ste8, Naugatuck, CT.

Naugatuck, Connecticut, United States map.

20.00 AT FRONT DESK.

NONE.

Sex Party.

Organized by -Ashley-.

60 kinksters RSVPed.

Where is a gloryhole around this area?

Rayaceice
03-29-24, 14:35
Visiting in a few weeks and wondering how the strip club scene is.

Thanks. Can share info on Knox as well if you want to DM.