PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin2
07-26-14, 23:55
Thread Starter.

Chuck68
08-04-14, 22:51
Ran I to a tall drk hair chick probably mid to late thirties. Looks fair, decent BBBJ but nothing I'd repeat. I think she's a Salvation Army resident.

Clandestine
08-06-14, 09:33
The streets were not really happening so I stopped by to see Brandy at her place. She was there but I didn't even recognize her. She has put on a lot of weight and was wearing super dumpy clothes. She didn't recognize me or at least that was the story since her boyfriend was there. She said she had gotten clean and has left that life behind. I congratulated her and wished her luck. What was her sister's name?

Chuck68
08-06-14, 21:22
The streets were not really happening so I stopped by to see Brandy at her place. She was there but I didn't even recognize her. She has put on a lot of weight and was wearing super dumpy clothes. She didn't recognize me or at least that was the story since her boyfriend was there. She said she had gotten clean and has left that life behind. I congratulated her and wished her luck. What was her sister's name?Her sister was Kansas.

Clandestine
08-07-14, 01:37
Her sister was Kansas.Sweet! Well, you and I have already covered that subject. Small world.

Ruavol2
08-07-14, 14:05
Cruised over and saw 3 right off the bat. 3 WSW one was Bonnie another was a blonde about 35 another was a brunette that lives off Whitney I have seen her before tacky dresser and about 38-40. Cruised around them. They got scared of me because of my military look. So I circled back a couple of times. Checking them out. No one else was picking them up either. I finally said to myself. Lets go get one of them and get it on. So when I did that wallah fanished like a fart in the wind. So left with blanks. Saw one BSW chocolate not my flavor. So went home to rub up against my favorite cat. The only pussy that never lets me down.

Hope that helps. They are out there guess scoop while you can. Before you know it it will be 30 degrees outside.

Chuck68
08-09-14, 19:20
Cruising around Kpt. And saw one on Dale near Salvation Army named Tik Tok. Dark hair and eyes. Had some wear and tear. Dreamed of a BBBJCIM for. 3. Decent job but prob won't see again. No digits.

Ruavol2
08-10-14, 13:55
Had rolled into JC Friday at about 7:30 pm. Went to the store that goes by Wilson. Juicy is getting dropped off by another dude. I did not know it was Juicy until after she announced herself. She noticed my car and wheeled around and she came up to the window and struck up a conversation asking if I had a light. I said no I was just doing recon. "You ain't no cop are you so I showed her junior and she felt better. " Well she preceded to let me know just how talented she was and how the guys on the stroll commented about how she felt in all the right places. I thought to myself now this is a gal with confidence. Here she is in sequence mini skirt and blouse with open front and back and telling me how the African American men in JC love her honey pot. Not exactly the words she used. Hers were much more colorful. She said that the men described her honey pot as "mystical, fantastical, unbelievable. " Said that one man described the feeling as his feet levitated off the bed. I thought to myself. I need to have some of that. Wow "Mystical Honeypot". That must be one special honeypot to levitate off the bed. Someday when I have had a few more drinks and I am not driving. Maybe but I doubt it. Well anyway I looked and looked and did not see anyone else out at that minute. They may have been over at the festival hanging out. Well anyway she would have agreed to 60-80 for her services. I told her as I was only doing recon I was going to have to pass on her supercagafragilistic Cameltoehalitosis honeypot. This poo bear was going home. I told her to be careful and safe out there and left. So if you are looking for a low to mid 50 ish redhead with nice teeth and a "Mystical Honeypot" She was out there looking and needing your support. Let me know if your feet levitate off the bed please.

Dirty Randy
08-11-14, 20:03
Went by the store on Wilson around 7:30 pm, saw two WSW's, one was probably mid to late-forties, short brunette hair, tight jean shorts. Had kind of a tough look to her. The other was a blonde whale in a flowered dress. No thanks. Had one brother talking to the whale, and maybe three more in front of the store. Not that I was going to pick up either one, but why won't these girls get it through their heads that nobody wants to pick them up when they're around all these dudes? Maybe I'll try again later this evening before the storm hits. Or maybe not.

Dirty Randy
08-11-14, 23:50
It's been a while since I partook of any action in JC (or anywhere for that matter), but I had the itch. Cruised JC high and low for the better part of an hour and a half, and there was nothing out. No SW's, no uncle, no nothing. Was about to pack it in and was headed down Main towards Unaka when I spotted one crossing the road. Did a quick loop and picked her up. Don't remember her name, about 5'9 with blonde hair. Looked thick but not bbw. Headed to my room and got to business. I was pleasantly surprised when she stripped, nice see-cups with great nips, with only a little belly, and a firm ass. Started BBBJ, but she quickly decided to let me do the work. I got a wrapper on and started in mish, then flipped her over to finish from behind. That ass was firm! She was a little rushed, but polite and had been drinking a bit. Also very clean and smelled good (with the exception of the beer-breath). Like I said, can't remember her name, and I didn't get digits. Would repeat. Just one thing to give you other mongers a heads-up: she asked a lot of questions before we got to my room. Wanted to know what I wanted up front and wanted to know how much, did I want it fast or slow, etc. I just stonewalled her until I had her in the room. Stay safe fellas.

Chuck68
08-16-14, 16:33
Saw Kansas at Sevier and Tennessee St. She waved but no time to partake. She was wearing a black outfit with white shirt and looked pretty hot. Has lost weight.

Matrixman
08-16-14, 23:15
Saw Kansas at Sevier and Tennessee St. She waved but no time to partake. She was wearing a black outfit with white shirt and looked pretty hot. Has lost weight.What time of day was this. I was cruiseing around 6 pm and didn't see anyone out.

Chuck68
08-17-14, 11:55
What time of day was this. I was cruiseing around 6 pm and didn't see anyone out.Probably around 4 pm.

Ruavol2
08-21-14, 02:07
Little Bit more than I was anticipating. Hard worker. If anyone knows anything about her past present etc. I know she is a 2 TF. But that little body and ass looks like it is 25 but the face a bit older 45. Tight box good oral skills negotiable but be fair. She will get disappointed and you want her to feel like she is worth something. Else your experience might not go as good as mine. What an effort and for a little guy like me I could actually experience feeling it all. I am finding out if she wants the biz or just wants select customers. So I will get back with you on that. If you are a senior PM me if not do some recon help out quit asking for handouts if you do not contribute to the board and have ZERO posts don't bother me until you have helped the group. Thanks.

Monster2000
08-22-14, 10:33
Saw Kansas a few days ago, has lost few pounds. Have seen her few times and always does great job and very friendly. Very attentive as soon as she get in have only has bbbjcims, got her number and trade. But doesn't always work.

Monster2000
08-22-14, 10:38
Was cruising Kingsport few days ago and saw little redhead on broad. Smiled and waved pulled over and she came to car. Think she thaught I was le. Talked a min. And she walked away sure she was working but haven't seen her since. Not seeing much in Kingsport for last week.

Chuck68
08-23-14, 22:58
Cruising Wilson in J. See. Today around 4 pm. She waved at me from porch so I came back by and stopped. She walked up and we discussed a dream. Star was tall, slim pretty girl. Awesome bbbjcimns. $. 4 . She needs help and well worth it. Very sweet!

Dirty Randy
08-26-14, 13:49
I've mentioned to some before that the SW action has spread out in JC. Have seen a few new ones around the store on South Roan at the edge of the tree streets in the past few days. One was a younger blonde, seemed strung out. Another possible was a younger ebony with an Afro and a killer spinner body. Seem to be around the gas station with a car wash next to it. Haven't partaken yet. Saw a third a few times, but pregnant and unattractive. Won't try that one. Just be careful; seems that at least once a month DTF has nailed a car on that stretch of Roan. Seen 5 different unmarked cars there in a year. Stay safe!

Dirty Randy
08-27-14, 00:31
Met a girl tonight, about a 7 on the SW scale (at least to me). Tiny build, but had a little around the midsection. Flawless butt when bent over, IMO, shaved nice and clean, smelled nice. Said she recently lost weight. Careful girl, everything was covered. Real polite, real professional. Going to put out a little less in the forum from here on out. Seniors can PM me for more info; she gave me info into how to look for her. Again, seniors ONLY.

KoolAid
08-27-14, 16:06
I've mentioned to some before that the SW action has spread out in JC. Have seen a few new ones around the store on South Roan at the edge of the tree streets in the past few days. One was a younger blonde, seemed strung out. Another possible was a younger ebony with an Afro and a killer spinner body. Seem to be around the gas station with a car wash next to it. Haven't partaken yet. Saw a third a few times, but pregnant and unattractive. Won't try that one. Just be careful; seems that at least once a month DTF has nailed a car on that stretch of Roan. Seen 5 different unmarked cars there in a year. Stay safe!I have also seen the little black spinner on Wilson on Monday around 7 pm she had some sunglasses and was looking hard for a ride but I had to make money not spend it that night. That being said I also saw a WSW red head off e myrtle & Broadway 6 on my SW scale she looked high as a kite, I never have good service when they are that high. So I passed, the other night I almost got a cute chick in the Walmart parking lot asking for a couple bucks for gas. Yeah right I offered her more for a ride, she wouldn't take it. Too bad she was hot. I'll give it another try and hopefully come up ace's.

K. A.

Chuck68
09-06-14, 22:16
Just saw little Bit, red head spinner today. She's needing help but no digits. Have to be lucky enough to catch her out. Made the scoop around town near Food City. Dreamed of a BBBJCIM for. 25. Another satisfied customer!

Chuck68
09-06-14, 22:18
Anyone see her lately?

KoolAid
09-09-14, 19:20
I saw a cute blonde with a yellow top and black skirt looked TGTBT and traffic was pretty busy, so I passed to make another loop and she was gone. It was a little after 6 pm today. Anyone here pick her up?

K. A.

Dirty Randy
09-09-14, 20:52
I saw a cute blonde with a yellow top and black skirt looked TGTBT and traffic was pretty busy, so I passed to make another loop and she was gone. It was a little after 6 pm today. Anyone here pick her up?

K. A.I think I saw the same one you're talking about a little after 8 pm. She was walking from the store down Watauga towards Main. If the top was big and baggy, it was her. I didn't have funds and quite honestly am too tired or would have looped to check for LEO. I agree, looked TGTBT.

Chuck68
09-10-14, 00:04

K. A.I was by there this morning but nothing out. Saw one LEO cruising.

Chuck68
09-12-14, 07:38
Ran into her yesterday. Decided to go to her incall-Mistake! Her incall was a run down mobile home. Once getting inside several people was crashed on bed, couch, floor, wherever they could find. Had a cpl pups that kept knocking the door open-not cool. Looked like she just woke up. That place was horrible. Her skills wasn't that good either. For. 2 it was still too much so beware!

Chuck68
09-16-14, 00:30
Ran into a women that's white, red / brwn hair, slim, prob 40 or so, dreamed of a BBBJ for $. 2. She was walking Center near New laundry mat. Didn't get name or digits. Just ok. Had better, had worse. Wouldn't go out of my way to repeat!

Clandestine
09-17-14, 17:13
Ran into a women that's white, red / brwn hair, slim, prob 40 or so, dreamed of a BBBJ for $. 2. She was walking Center near New laundry mat. Didn't get name or digits. Just ok. Had better, had worse. Wouldn't go out of my way to repeat!I think I picked up the same lady today off Center / Sevier. Decent BBBJCIM for a Jackson and a lincoln tip. Name was Michelle. I concur. If you are in a pinch, she got the job done. She was wearing a black tank top today.

Oh, if the fellow monger circling around us today that missed out reads this board, PM me. I'll share some intel. Always want good will among us in this "sport".

Elihue
09-18-14, 20:22
Cruising Wilson in J. See. Today around 4 pm. She waved at me from porch so I came back by and stopped. She walked up and we discussed a dream. Star was tall, slim pretty girl. Awesome bbbjcimns. $. 4 . She needs help and well worth it. Very sweet!Had a good car date with bbbjcimws on Sunday night. Just getting around to posting. She is tall and thin, doesn't seem to be a crack ho, just really thin. Bony ass but nice little tits with thick nipples. Shaved puss and very clean. I am not usually able at my age to get it up in the car, but she took it to the pubes and let nature take its course. She was telling me unasked bad stuff about a couple of the regulars like Breezy. Seemed like she was thinking if she dissed them, I would use her more often. Interesting tact but if I see her again, would def let her lube my pipe again.

Dirty Randy
09-24-14, 14:01
Cruised JC and Kpt last night, and saw absolutely nothing, not even Uncle around the strolls. Did have another encounter with Juicy earlier this week, similar experience as before, everything covered but enthusiastic.

Something I've been missing out on lately is a good BBBJ. Haven't encountered anything like what Terry was able to deliver. Anyone know what happened to her? And now that I'm feeling nostalgic, was anyone mongering here back around 2004? Used to be able to bag all sorts of SWers in the Tri back then. Two of my faves were Stacey and Mary. Stacey had long curly hair, acted ghetto, and had a great rack. Mary was a young, petite spinner who was always nice and clean and would give a slow, deep BBBJ. Ah, the good old days.

Dirty Randy
09-25-14, 01:05
Well, I feel better about the BBBJ issue! Was cruising around, saw Juicy but passed it up. Circled down Wilson and saw two WSWers, one an older, thicker blonde, and the other a tall, thin girl with a hoodie. Had a feeling the second one was Star based on Elihue's description. They said "which one, or both". Only had room for one, so I picked Star. Went to my spot after the check and got to business. She asked if I liked a lot of spit. Well, heck yeah I do! Fellas, she gives better head than Terry. Didn't think that was possible. No swallowing, she tried, but I shot a load that would have made Peter North proud.

Elihue, many thanks on your report. If it weren't for your description and intel, I wouldn't sleep as soundly as I will tonight.

Chuck68
09-26-14, 08:35
Anybody having any luck lately? Been cruising Kpt and nothing out. Anybody have any UTR's that need a little help?

Chuck68
09-28-14, 17:21
Cruising Kpt and found a young, hot blonde. Prob lower to mid twenties. Size tits-see. Purple streak in blonde hair. Awesome bbbjcimws dream for $. 3. Well worth it. She's new but cool. Doesn't have digits but she hangs on Dale St. Very pretty girl. Says she works to support habit!

Ragnar123
10-02-14, 22:32
I'm new here, but haven't had any luck cruising around looking. Tried all out Johnson city day and night. After looking at this site though it gives me some hope there is a dream to be had.

Elihue
10-17-14, 15:51
Around 3:15 this afternoon, I saw the oft mentioned Breezy on foot near Wilson and Boone. Stopped and picked her up. Put on a good bit of weight while guest of her Uncle LEO, most of it in her ass, none of it in her tits. Still got that great skin and smile and so I thought I would pick her up. As usual, she had no room but suggested we visit with one of her friends on the alley that we had borrowed a room from before. That is when it went bat s**t crazy or she did. She said "don't say a word, I have something to tell you. " Direct quote. She then pointed at a hole in the end of her purse. She sat it back down and whispered in my ear, "we are ok, they are not after you, just the dopers. " She then expected me to follow her up the stairs into a room with a stranger. I refused to get out of the car, she got pissed, and asked me to take her to the store, which I did. End of conversation. She did tell me she spent some time with tall, tiny tits Katie while visiting her Uncle. Bottom line is this. Breezy does not look sick, she certainly is not dead, but she is as loony as ever. Too bad she has that great ass and those school girl tits. BE CAREFUL, MEN!

Elihue.

Elihue
11-01-14, 20:57
Saw Breezy today at the store on Wilson. Thanked me for the report and said it helped her. I have seen her once since the report and got her bare ass and working a blow. She is the worst at BJ I've ever had though she tries. I suited up and plowed her doggie style. Took off the cover and gave those little tits a creme rinse. But I don't really get how that previous report helped her. Her ass porked up a bit while in jail but still hot looking. Guess any publicity is good publicity.

Ruavol2
11-04-14, 01:45
Been seeing her regular. Just finished up with her monthly friend. If you can patronize her Lip-O-Suction skills she is worth it. I am assuming most have her contact info. If you do not make sure your a senior before you contact me. Follow the rules and don't bother me if you have 2 posts and want her number.

Also this time of year I like to remind folks. If you come across a gem. Keep a Obamanation phone on you and or a unlimited calling card on you. When it gets colder we are not going to see them out as much. The only way to keep up with them and help them for their needs is to keep a line of communication going. Think about it if a gal has a number we can share etc we do more for her than seeing her walk the streets in the cold suffering that way too. Its a dirty business we frequent but that phone is gold. To them and us. So think about it and negotiate the card or phone for service. It will go father and the girls seem to appreciate it more.

Also Little Bit is still out there doing good work.

The gal Tessa out in CHILL is fantastic. Its a drive but she is great. Not a SW but worth the tuition and books.

Gave up on Alley Cat got too frustrated with all the drama coming out of that incall location. What a mess. Cute girl nice body. But she was getting worn down and I got fed up with the crap the treats and the BS. So I found others. Just a report.

There is a gal in Bristol that is okay but I do not see her anymore. I am not sure she is worth reporting on.

Again if you contact me and your not a senior. F off please. Make a contribution do some work read the 22 rules. Find a girl help out the board and it will go father than just asking without paying your dues.

KoolAid
11-06-14, 10:48
Ok so I was desperate to find star or Breezy yesterday so I was on the hunt on Wilson, Watauga, ect. Finally saw Juicy not my cup of tea but I knew she was in the know so I picked her up for some recon, she gave me Ashley's number and showed me her pic and others she was friendly with. Out of all of them I picked Ashley because she had the best body. I gave her a. 20 for the info and she tried to negotiate for more menu items, but I was not really interested she was a little too past her prime. I will give Ashley a try later in the week, but I will try Star first since Vol was kind enough to pm me again since my inbox was full.

K. A.

Dirty Randy
11-11-14, 23:01
Was passing through the stroll on Wilson and encountered Juicy and a friend of hers. Never seen the friend before, white brunette spinner with dreadlocks. Wasn't going to partake, but Juicy wanted to bring her friend. Thought what the hell. Started with her friend giving a decent BBBJ while Juicy played with the boys. Cover went on and Juicy gave a short CBJ. Threw Juicy down on her back and went to town in mish while she and her friend went at each others' tits and got into some heavy kissing and petting. Unfortunately, there was only one cover and it broke, so I didn't get to try the friend. The friend offered to let me go bareback, but I'm not crazy. The friend gave me some more BBBJ and I jerked myself the rest of the way while the girls lay next to each other playing with each other. Pretty fun time, could've been better if I'd been more prepared. I know Juicy isn't most people's cup of tea, and she tries to hustle too much, but she has a nice ass and a good-looking pussy when bent over. Her friend had a great little body on her, upper be-cup and flat stomach. Maybe that's her friend Ashley, but I didn't get a name. Be careful out there, boys.

KoolAid
11-15-14, 14:21
Was passing through the stroll on Wilson and encountered Juicy and a friend of hers. Never seen the friend before, white brunette spinner with dreadlocks. Wasn't going to partake, but Juicy wanted to bring her friend. Thought what the hell. Started with her friend giving a decent BBBJ while Juicy played with the boys. Cover went on and Juicy gave a short CBJ. Threw Juicy down on her back and went to town in mish while she and her friend went at each others' tits and got into some heavy kissing and petting. Unfortunately, there was only one cover and it broke, so I didn't get to try the friend. The friend offered to let me go bareback, but I'm not crazy. The friend gave me some more BBBJ and I jerked myself the rest of the way while the girls lay next to each other playing with each other. Pretty fun time, could've been better if I'd been more prepared. I know Juicy isn't most people's cup of tea, and she tries to hustle too much, but she has a nice ass and a good-looking pussy when bent over. Her friend had a great little body on her, upper be-cup and flat stomach. Maybe that's her friend Ashley, but I didn't get a name. Be careful out there, boys.So I ended up meeting up with star earlier last week great oral skills and did work me up to. 4 for the favor. I tried calling ashley to no results just VM and no call back. I'm glad you were able to meet up with her sounds like fun but juicy tries too hard to husle for more cash and that puts me off. I think she and Ashley are a team so I think I will have to try this duo.

Also I tried full service with star and was really taken back by how skinny she was I was kind of turned off so decided to decline and gave her a few bucks for the effort.

K. A.

Ruavol2
11-16-14, 22:53
Just thought I would ask if anyone has had an issue with her taking anything from you if you take her back to your place. I have seen her to help her with the bills. I just notice she acts like she might be casing the place out. Next she asks if she can have a heater and then food finally she needs cigs. She swears she is not doing drugs but took a pill in front of me telling me it was neurontin. I try to help because I know she is in a pickle not on one. So I have taken her to my place often since being out there on the strolls is a huge risk I cannot take. Anyone know more feel free to take it offline.

I also noticed she is freely telling me that she is banned from most stores in the Tri and other areas because she has been caught stealing. Swears she never takes from people or friends just stores. Yet she asks for everything she needs or ever wanted when she is in my house. I am nearly convinced I need to stop helping her. I am thinking I am going to turn my back and she is going to screw me even though so far I do not think she has yet. Let me know if you guys have any additional info you care to share. She may be telling the truth or she may be setting me up. I do not know.

SharkyFuns99
11-17-14, 16:29
Drove the strip around the store today a couple time this afternoon and saw nothing, went in the store and nothing inside either. . no luck today.

Dirty Randy
11-22-14, 21:02
Just thought I would ask if anyone has had an issue with her taking anything from you if you take her back to your place. I have seen her to help her with the bills. I just notice she acts like she might be casing the place out. Next she asks if she can have a heater and then food finally she needs cigs. She swears she is not doing drugs but took a pill in front of me telling me it was neurontin. I try to help because I know she is in a pickle not on one. So I have taken her to my place often since being out there on the strolls is a huge risk I cannot take. Anyone know more feel free to take it offline.

I also noticed she is freely telling me that she is banned from most stores in the Tri and other areas because she has been caught stealing. Swears she never takes from people or friends just stores. Yet she asks for everything she needs or ever wanted when she is in my house. I am nearly convinced I need to stop helping her. I am thinking I am going to turn my back and she is going to screw me even though so far I do not think she has yet. Let me know if you guys have any additional info you care to share. She may be telling the truth or she may be setting me up. I do not know.Aside from her asking if she could move in to my house (uh, no), never had an issue like that. Actually bumped into her at a grocery store today, and she didn't recognize me. I haven't seen her in almost two months, that's probably why.

Chuck68
11-23-14, 00:42
I been all around Kport and nothing. Weather must be keeping them in. If anybody can help a guy out pm me.

Rigger5
11-23-14, 16:15
I been all around Kport and nothing. Weather must be keeping them in. If anybody can help a guy out pm me.Hell man go to any bar up there and you will get fucked. If not try the tri city board. Biggest ****** I ever met live up there. Also friend finder use to be a good source for under radar chicks.

Ruavol2
12-01-14, 13:26
There is a stroller WSW in the Bristol area. She is a 30 something with short dark brown or black hair. Excellent skills 40/80 for service. Trolls between State Street and the Government Housing in Bristol. She is a nice gal I think she is trying to help get money for her peeps stockings stuffer. She can be accommodating. I stopped seeing her because once I got her number which I cannot give out she started calling me asking for money every day and I had to cut her off. So exercise with caution. She is the type that tried to make me feel guilty for working and having a job. When her babies were starving. I told her I did not bring them into the world she did. So she got pissed and now when I see her out she gives me the evil eye. So swim at own risk.

NO PHONE number from me is available. If you see her out she will give it to you. Thought I would let you know. Do not ask me for her number you get it yourself. That way if she gets clingy you can deal with her BS. She goes by Missy or Misty. Looks really good in some jeans let me tell you. Coming and going.

Seems to come out around the 4-5 p hour. Good luck and be safe.

Ruavol2
12-30-14, 02:22
After posting the comments on Missy / Misty. I went to the stroll I described below and noticed a patrol car on the street checking speeds on the same stroll. Within 2 days of the post. Still cruise through there. LEO knows that's where girls stroll. They head down to the Pub on State the library or the Tobacco shop. I just thought I would let you know to BOLO yourselves.

Also took a cruise around the Tri saw nothing worth mentioning. Things are scarce out there and times hard for the girls. Try to take care of them like they do us. Saw some scary ones near the sto' in JC. Then a bunch of old geezers tried to run me down to talk to them. I guess they thought I wanted to score some crack or something. I told them to F' off. I said I was looking for pun tang not handouts for the drunks in JC.

So anyone find anything interesting worth sharing?

TacoMonster
01-03-15, 13:53
JC strip was quite last night and found her on market. Nice girl, blonde, and quick to the point with a BBBJCIM. Has an incall local available if you want more. I see more girls on market and main than at the store lately.

Chuck68
01-05-15, 02:33
Saw gal that goes by little Bit walking near Food City downtown Kpt. Dark been hair, spinner, decent face, didn't have anywhere to go so we went to private place. Awesome bbbjcimws for $. 2. Offered FS for more $. She didn't have digits but said she would be out on warm days. Be safe. It's been so dead around town.

Chuck68
01-07-15, 00:26
Cruised awhile today on Wilson around area and didn't see anything. I went down Market too. Where have they been hanging? It's way too dead now. Idk what a mongers to do.

KoolAid
01-12-15, 14:36
Saw juicy at the w store looking for a date all her friends are staying with uncle. She said holla at a ho

K. A.

Elihue
01-28-15, 11:43
Hello, Fellow Hobbyists.

I am back in the Tri working for a few days so tried a couple of old favorites and even hit up a back page girl. Can't seem to find what I am looking for. Anybody got an UTR you will share with an old Monger? You know I am always good for info in return when I have it.

Be safe out there!

E.

Leeeroy
01-30-15, 23:14
Hi all,

Longtime lurker, first time poster. Picked up a skinny young black girl and her friend, an older white woman, across from the apts. On E. Sevier in Kpt. But ended up thinking it might be a setup because the black girl looked TGTBT, so I dropped them off on Clinch St. Without partaking. Anyone know if these two are legit?

Chuck68
01-31-15, 09:40
Hi all,

Longtime lurker, first time poster. Picked up a skinny young black girl and her friend, an older white woman, across from the apts. On E. Sevier in Kpt. But ended up thinking it might be a setup because the black girl looked TGTBT, so I dropped them off on Clinch St. Without partaking. Anyone know if these two are legit?What time of day was it? I've never seen a blk girl walking there. Did they say what they offered?

Leeeroy
01-31-15, 18:52
What time of day was it? I've never seen a blk girl walking there. Did they say what they offered?It was yesterday around 4-5 PM. We didn't get around to discussing particulars be / see of my cold feet. I guess it's possible they just needed a ride, but based on the area they were in and the way they were dressed, I'm 99% sure they were either real SW or a LEO sting.

Leeeroy
01-31-15, 18:57
In happier news, I dreamed of a skinny WSW named Ashley at the store on Wilson. Decent (if toothy) BBBJCIM for. 2. She has asthma so there were a few stops and starts. Not the greatest ever, but she was friendly and fun.

Chuck68
02-02-15, 21:23
Skinny short hair blonde, prob forty plus, missing few teeth, not the best but it was raining & cold. You'd think better for SuperBowl Sunday. Decent bbbjcimws for $. 2. Desperate times in Kpt. If anybody has any UTR please share! Be safe!

Colt21
02-04-15, 00:06
I was in town on business so I cruised the streets around the store this evening around 8:00. Saw absolutely no activity what so ever. Spent a fair amount of time driving around the area. Nothing. Used to be a busy are day or night. Have they moved somewhere else?

JS0157
02-04-15, 12:57
I'm from Bristol and I have mostly hooked up thru backpage or Craigslist. But seeing these postings about Wilson did make me curious. I've nev done anything like that and may not actually know the correct way to go about it. LOL. But I happ to be in JC yesterday and I wanted to see if I could find this place and see if anything might be out there. I think I pro found the store people mentioned but I probably wasn't there at a good time since it was about 11:00 am but I didn't really see anybody in the area. I may give it another try if I get back to JC but can anybody tell me when is a good time or is it just hit and miss? Anything after dark?

Colt21
02-04-15, 19:23
I'm from Bristol and I have mostly hooked up thru backpage or Craigslist. But seeing these postings about Wilson did make me curious. I've nev done anything like that and may not actually know the correct way to go about it. LOL. But I happ to be in JC yesterday and I wanted to see if I could find this place and see if anything might be out there. I think I pro found the store people mentioned but I probably wasn't there at a good time since it was about 11:00 am but I didn't really see anybody in the area. I may give it another try if I get back to JC but can anybody tell me when is a good time or is it just hit and miss? Anything after dark?It used to be a great place about anytime of the day. Lately there has been nothing going on. Never had any luck at all in Bristol or K-port.

Leeeroy
02-05-15, 17:03
Those of you cruising Wilson, stay safe -- over the past few weeks there's been a heavily increased LEO presence. I'm planning on staying in Kpt for a week or two until things die down.

Chuck68
02-06-15, 05:57
Those of you cruising Wilson, stay safe -- over the past few weeks there's been a heavily increased LEO presence. I'm planning on staying in Kpt for a week or two until things die down.You know any Kpt UTR's?

Ruavol2
02-10-15, 02:21
Caught a glimpse of her at 5:02 just like clockwork. I almost always see her out at that time. She was under an umbrella and sportin' some nice jeans and a coat. Looking a little weathered but a sweet heart. I saw her more than a year ago and see her often as weather permits. She will take care of your needs for the standard rates. I think she is on some dependencies but also has a few dependents she supports. In fact a sorry ass beau that she puts up with. Anyway if you see her she is worth a ride if you have time for her. Bristol is pretty tight on mongers so be careful. No digits on her myself. I just know she is a provider. If you get her number set guidelines with her or she will assume you need her services often. You can always block her number then unblock her when needed. Help her out she has been struggling. WSW 38 years old and I would give her a solid 6 in looks and a body 8.

TacoMonster
02-21-15, 21:42
Picked up Ashley near the store for a quick one about 6 then dropped her at her place. She is still adjusting to the new arrival, but still lots of fun. BBBJCIM and the boys got a good tongue lashing as well.

Slim66
02-23-15, 17:32
Hey fellow's was wondering if anyone knows any UTR that may need some help. Seems pretty slow around here. If so pm me please. Thanks and be safe.

JudTech
02-24-15, 15:56
Since I am in town and everything is slow I decided to look for the infamous 'Store on Wilson'. I saw 1 store so I assume that is it. However, it looked on the extra rough side judging by the clientele going in and out. I cruised by a couple times with the other objective being to look for a private place to park if one of the WSW braved the elements. Alas, came up empty on both. Not sure how safe that area is. I am used to going to seedy places but not a stand alone shady place.

Monster2000
03-01-15, 09:17
Saw Kansas out in kingsport near FC. Pic her up but she kept acting flaky. Going through everything in car said she taught someone was listening.

Have seen her numerous times with great results but didn't partake this time just acted to weird. Got digits but when tried call or text said I had wrong number. If you can catch her right can be great experience.

Chuck68
03-02-15, 21:38
Saw Kansas out in kingsport near FC. Pic her up but she kept acting flaky. Going through everything in car said she taught someone was listening.

Have seen her numerous times with great results but didn't partake this time just acted to weird. Got digits but when tried call or text said I had wrong number. If you can catch her right can be great experience.I also saw her out near Sevier St and she looked out of it. Talked a sec but she was so on something. Said she had been partying too hard. Before was awesome but I wouldn't do it know!

Ruavol2
04-11-15, 17:44
On my way back from Asheville after having some luck on the online dating scene I had met a gal and took her to dinner. Great woman with really good job but deadbeat ex-husband with 3 kids who left to become a professional drunk. I stopped at a Fast Food to take a leak at our favorite exit for mongering and as I am coming out of the restaurant I am tired not really wanting to check out the strolls and there she was. A young 30 something blonde with the right attire and the right look back at me. Over and over she looked back. I thought hum. I did not think I would be getting the nub wet tonight. Guess what I did. So I swooped and scooped and took her to my lair and she was a performer but rough on everything. She has some skills but who ever trained her did a poor job or she is a poor listener. Ashley from FL. Says she has been here 2-3 months. All she wanted to do on the ride to my place was to play Candie Crush. I did not think I was going to get her off the game. Once off she took care of business. I was so tired and so traumatized by the roughness of her approach. I bucked her off. Gave her the extra for the ride to my place and said thanks anyway. She might be perfect for you sorry bastards but too rough for me. Her hands are like sandpaper everything else is okay. 4 Jacksons did the job but I left unsatisfied due to the sandpaper hands. She must work with Concrete in her other job.

On another note there have been a few walkers around the town that is "A Good Place to Live. " (If you can get past the meth smell coming from the low income housing units in Kingwood. " I have also seen an increased presence of LEO activity. One gal I recently passed her up while around the corner a BPD was sitting watching her every move. That is why if you ever get picked up or stopped by LEO. You better damn well have a story cooked up. If I had picked her up and he seen it. He would have pulled me and it would have been the American Inquisition.

1. How long have you known this person. Be close but be specific. A year a few months. About 6 months. Have your shit together.

2. Where did you meet. I would not advise saying on the street. You had better have a good one like a church and know the name.

3. What is her name. And you had damn well better know that one. First and Last.

4. What are you two headed tonight. And you had better not say back to my room for a slob of the knob. Have a destination down. Get some food take her to friends etc.

These are the questions you usually get asked and LEO will try to trip you up on. If you know the girl get these facts down together. If you get caught in a lie. That is usually when you go to jail.

My advice is find a regular. Get to know her stick with her then if you luck up and find another then get the same carnal knowledge so that you can be prepared.

I had some pull me over in a major city. I was out of place. They have my number so I have avoided the strolls. I wait till I get a new car then head out again. You have to be patient and be able to wait a few years to land a gem. I have been lucky I have found some of the best ones out there because I am. Don't get caught with your pants down fellas.

She gave me a number but I believe it was her dealer. Said she was clean and sober. Actually acted like it. Said she was addicted to Candie Crush. I do not want to meet her again so swim at own risk.

SharkyFuns99
04-14-15, 10:53
I was leaving a park with my s. O. And stopped for gas on corner of e. Unaka and e. Oakland. Well she looked of Spanish heritage and was walking and looking. It was so obvious that my s. O. Even figured it out. They are out. Swim safely!

Chuck68
04-14-15, 23:13
Saw one today on E Sevier at Lee Apt.

Billatplay
04-16-15, 16:20
I saw a blonde SW near Lee Apts too. About 2 pm.

Billatplay
04-16-15, 16:24
Is there any SWs reading this forum? There needs to be a nice neutral meeting place talked about.

MagicSixty9
04-18-15, 22:12
It was last week saw her walking towards the store on Wilson late about midnight she saw my car and had that look light was red so I stopped short of the light to let her in can't remember the name maybe Julie rode to a spot for a BBBJ. For the low only bad tried to up sell after she set a price wasn't a turn on at all. . but you got to try some to find a great one. LOL.

Dirty Randy
04-19-15, 17:06
Ran across a gal who goes by New York today at the store along Wilson. Probably late-30's, early-40's spinner with glasses. BBBJTC, damage was two Jacksons. Had a good soft touch with no teeth scraping, played with the boys and allowed CIM. Has a flat tummy with no visible stretch marks and nice legs and ass. Seemed pretty cool and straight-up, so I may see her again, but be careful; she made it clear that she was holding. Don't get caught with her in your car.

JS0157
04-24-15, 15:37
I cruised by the store in JC around 9:00 last night. This was my first experience since I have mostly met girls online. But a girl gave me a little shout as I went by and the next thing I know she's in my vehicle. If she hadn't already jumped in I probably would have passé it up but I thought WTF go ahead and give it a quick try. She went down and I just wanted a quicky but I probably would pass her up next time.

Chuck68
04-25-15, 16:52
Older blonde on Dale at Tenn Street corner. She was looking rough. Hope nobody picked that up.

Elihue
04-26-15, 07:13
http://tricities.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-bombshell-new-in-town-whos-ready-to-play-call-now/12454718

Saw this one yesterday. Very new to the business and very nervous. House was dirty but she was fresh and tasty. Small tits for a thick chick. FIRM legs and ass. Liked daty and played with herself a lot. Not the brightest but young and sweet and a good conversationalist. $ damage and would repeat. BBBJ And all else covered. No Greek on the menu.

Leeeroy
04-30-15, 22:44
Met a brunette on Dale St. Who goes by Heather. She's a little heavy around the middle but great see-cup tits and gave one of the best BBBJ's I've had in my years of mongering. She's needy and a bit more expensive than average but is worth the extra $ IMO.

Member #4839
05-01-15, 10:31
Met a brunette on Dale St. Who goes by Heather. She's a little heavy around the middle but great see-cup tits and gave one of the best BBBJ's I've had in my years of mongering. She's needy and a bit more expensive than average but is worth the extra $ IMO.I spoke with her briefly last Friday but I was in a hurry and I also had a "funny" feeling. I'm glad to hear she's legit.

Elihue
05-12-15, 13:31
Last week, I met up with a tall, thin hippy chick, around 35 or so, on Wilson. She asked me for a ride. I wasn't really looking to do anything. Once we cleared the area, I decided to check her out. Asked to see her panties. She had pretty nice legs and a pair of bikini briefs showing a little camel toe. Said she had a private place, so negotiated. 3 and then the s**t started. Turns out, we could not go to her place, had to go to a friends. Done that before so followed her up to an open apt door and she gave the guy 10. Said we had to hurry. We went into a squalid bathroom and she gave a passable BBBJ but was very rushed. My guess is that if you had her at a clean private place, some fun could be had. I have seen her on Wilson almost every day since. Her teeth are bad, not in a crack way but just not straight and yellowed from smoking. Sorry, I don't remember her name.

Elihue
05-12-15, 13:35
Fellow Mongerers,

I have seen some gals lately but it has been a long time since I had a great experience with one of the p4 p girls. You all know from my past, I have had some good times and I am used to hitting gold every once in a while. Must have lost my edge lately and I am needing some help. Anybody got a name / number / description for me? I assure you that I will share anything I get as I always do on here.

Play Safe!

Elihue.

Chuck68
05-13-15, 06:22
Saw several walking and sitting on steps at Sal Army. Saw Heather at corner of Dale / Tenn St. Waved me in. Dreamed of an awesome bbbjcimws / HJ to completion. Tried to upswell and rushed. Damage. 3 but tried for more. Won't repeat. Be safe.

MrFirstTime
05-16-15, 03:07
What is the name of the Notorious store on Wilson Ave? I'm from gville and plan on visiting tomorrow. Could use some advice on where to lay low with a friend I meet also.

Elihue
05-20-15, 13:46
What is the name of the Notorious store on Wilson Ave? I'm from gville and plan on visiting tomorrow. Could use some advice on where to lay low with a friend I meet also.I am not sure it has a name. It is on the corner of Wilson and Watauga. You can't miss it or you probably won't have much luck seeing the herd either. Good luck and remember to share what you learn.

E.

IAmLumpy
05-20-15, 14:01
Long time mongrel first time poster. I'm cruisin up and down Main and market and Wilson Avenue. Been doing it for about an hour haven't seen anything except for an extended LEO presence. I'm going to keep trying. If I catch anything while I'm trolling Ill be sure to let you fellas know.

IAmLumpy
05-20-15, 15:31
Been cruising for almost three and a half hours now I seen one hopeful but she turned out to be nothing to look at. I have seen two LEOs in three and a half hours. It really does look like Johnson City is a bust for this afternoon.

IAmLumpy
05-20-15, 17:15
I am not sure it has a name. It is on the corner of Wilson and Watauga. You can't miss it or you probably won't have much luck seeing the herd either. Good luck and remember to share what you learn.

E.Just had a short dream with a girl I picked up. I found her at the store on Wilson. She said her name was New York. She took me to a spot she said was safe and within 2 minutes of us getting there her "boyfriend" showed up. Don't trust her this is a rip off as soon as he showed up she jumped out of my car and took my money. She's a tall spinner 40 years old wears glasses. She's wearing a white T shirt and blue jeans. All of you fellow mongrels beware!

Dirty Randy
05-21-15, 20:19
Just had a short dream with a girl I picked up. I found her at the store on Wilson. She said her name was New York. She took me to a spot she said was safe and within 2 minutes of us getting there her "boyfriend" showed up. Don't trust her this is a rip off as soon as he showed up she jumped out of my car and took my money. She's a tall spinner 40 years old wears glasses. She's wearing a white T shirt and blue jeans. All of you fellow mongrels beware!I've met up with New York twice and had no issues with her, but both times we went to a location of my choosing, not hers. Never let the girls choose the location. Sorry this happened to you and thanks for giving everyone a heads up. I won't be seeing her again.

ReviloZeus
05-24-15, 16:40
Hey guys, I'm new to the area and found this place. Any help would be appreciated.

Ruavol2
05-26-15, 22:41
Elihue Dirty Randy Chuck68. I have a gift for you but all your mailboxes are full. If you are a non senior and ask questions about this gift. You certainly won't get one.

TacoMonster
05-30-15, 00:52
Picked up Ashley on hooker street in jc for a quick BBBJCIM. She had to pee so I pulled over. Then she asked me for something to wipe with and as I reached over to hand her a wad of paper I noticed she also dropped a deuce. Talk about deflation! Felt like driving off but hung in there when she turned on the hoover. 1/2 a jack for the damage and a bottle of jack to forget. I should get bonus points for that one.

Chuck68
05-30-15, 01:15
Picked up Ashley on hooker street in jc for a quick BBBJCIM. She had to pee so I pulled over. Then she asked me for something to wipe with and as I reached over to hand her a wad of paper I noticed she also dropped a deuce. Talk about deflation! Felt like driving off but hung in there when she turned on the hoover. 1/2 a jack for the damage and a bottle of jack to forget. I should get bonus points for that one.Never had one pinch off a loaf, that shits funny!

Leeeroy
06-01-15, 16:41
Didn't think I'd have much luck due to the rain, but picked up a decent-looking spinner on Sevier in front of the apts. Didn't catch her name but she has short blond hair and was wearing a black jacket over a white tank top. Good BBBJ for. 10 but no CIM. Hope this is an indication that K-town's long dry spell is finally over.

Member #4839
06-02-15, 08:19
Didn't think I'd have much luck due to the rain, but picked up a decent-looking spinner on Sevier in front of the apts. Didn't catch her name but she has short blond hair and was wearing a black jacket over a white tank top. Good BBBJ for. 10 but no CIM. Hope this is an indication that K-town's long dry spell is finally over.I hope you're right. It's been sporadic for too long.

TacoMonster
06-05-15, 11:31
Wouldn't it be great if some set up a tent! Seen several good looking ladies but no bites yet.

Chuck68
06-22-15, 23:12
Was cruising Kpt and saw several out lately. Maybe it's picking up.

Clandestine
06-23-15, 09:55
I was headed to food city downtown when I passed an attractive girl walking that way. I was surprised when she gave me the look. I parked in the old IGA parking lot. She walked right up to the truck and hopped in. Her name was tori. She was by far the best looking thing I've seen on the streets. Probably 30, medium length brown hair. Some wear. Was willing to go to my place. Nice thin body. Great BBBJ. Full service for half a hundy. Made it 3 Jackson's because she was so cool and accommodating. Gave me her number which of course did not work by that weekend. Oh well. Dropped her off at her Crack dealer's house. Hey she was honest. Hope to see her again. By far the best in Kingsport.

Clandestine
06-26-15, 01:06
Saw Leanne on the corner behind 2 dads cafe. Bigger girl but super cool. Just shot the breeze and caught up with her. Her friend jenn moved to Knoxville with her mother. I'm happy for her but sad for me. There were 2 other girls out. Shannon and I forgot the other one's name. Both had brown hair and looked average I guess. I hope this bodes well for the summer.

Does anyone know what happened to Kansas? Still the best BBBJ I've enter had. No joke.

Chuck68
06-26-15, 04:14
Some have been out early in the day. Don't they know there's more business when it's dark?

TacoMonster
07-05-15, 12:45
Haven't seen one in a couple days. Are they hiding. May need to head up north a bit?

Chuck68
07-11-15, 01:38
Nothing lately, thought they might have float in FunFest parade. Festers Girls!

Billatplay
07-12-15, 01:22
She use to always be near by but I haven't seen her in a long time now.

Clandestine
07-13-15, 15:41
Was in Kingsport last night and saw one definite and two maybes. I never thought to look on center street on the other side of Eastman road, but there was one definite. Older with dark hair. She gave me the look, but looked a little crazy for my tastes. Saw another one at that gas station but someone scooped her up before I had a good look at her. She looked really nice from what I did see. On my final pass, I saw the crazy one talking to a young girl. Things are definitely looking up.

Chuck68
07-14-15, 03:42
There was a slim, brownish / blonde hair that's short, wearing short and carrying backpack, looked kinda cute and gave the look, walking near church circle. Spoke to her but she seemed nervous like I might've been LE. If she only knew, LOL. Anyway, looks like more are coming out.

Billatplay
07-16-15, 00:06
Did anyone see the girl on the news tonight that was arrested on State St. For prostitution? There has been lots arrested but her mugshot was posted on TV, like she was something unusual. Seemed strange to me.

Member #4839
07-16-15, 17:03
Passed by the Army earlier this afternoon and spotted a definite, but she may be TGTBT. Very tanned, black hair, and built like a shick brithouse. Also saw 2-3 more possibilities and all I did was pass by. Are things picking up?

Elihue
07-16-15, 23:32
http://nashville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/aussacena/13448097

Look who I found posting in Nashvegas on a recent trip. Rumor here is that either Uncle LEO is using her pic and info OR she is cooperating to work off a charge.

Be safe!

E.

MagicSixty9
07-23-15, 12:38
http://nashville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/aussacena/13448097

Look who I found posting in Nashvegas on a recent trip. Rumor here is that either Uncle LEO is using her pic and info OR she is cooperating to work off a charge.

Be safe!

E.http://nashville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/breezy-baby/13448214

Slim66
07-28-15, 20:00
Cruising laps around JC last few days, haven't seen anything. Was headed home today and got the wave and look but as luck would have it had no time. Said her name was Dana wondering if anyone has had dream with her.

JS0157
07-29-15, 14:10
I've got a couple of regulars I see occasionally but I will cruise every once in a while just to see if I might find something interesting. Cruised Wilson a few times and saw nothing. Also cruised a couple spots in Kingsport mentioned in some posts and had no luck either. Glad I've got a couple I can hook up with because it seems there's not much out walking. At least from what I see.

Ruavol2
07-29-15, 18:00
I've got a couple of regulars I see occasionally but I will cruise every once in a while just to see if I might find something interesting. Cruised Wilson a few times and saw nothing. Also cruised a couple spots in Kingsport mentioned in some posts and had no luck either. Glad I've got a couple I can hook up with because it seems there's not much out walking. At least from what I see.As you share and people get validated that is how you become a senior member. How can anyone verify you if you are not sharing your information.

Billatplay
07-29-15, 23:23
I passed a spinner on Virgil Ave in Lynn Garden. Gave me a wave as I passed. When I circled back she was gone. Slim about 5'9" and a 6 or 7.

JS0157
07-29-15, 23:59
As you share and people get validated that is how you become a senior member. How can anyone verify you if you are not sharing your information.I'm not sure exactly what you are expecting me to share. I have posted about a couple of girls I've met and there seems to be mostly the same ones recycling under different names etc. I was lucky and met one girl thru Craig's that turned out to be a keeper and we've become pretty good friends. She doesn't advertise and was only seeking some temp help but we became friends and I've been able to continue. I did have one member request her contact info and I asked her and she took his number but said she probably wouldn't be looking to see anyone else at least right now because she's working a regular job. I'm not going to give her info without her consent.

I also had another meeting thru Craig's and that is only a Craig's anonymous email forwarding and I have no other way of contact at this time. But I have exchanged a few more messages and if I get contact info and consent I won't mind sharing. But I prefer to pass the clients contact info to the girl and let her initiate or control any contact. I am sincerely caring for them and have been able to make some friends but not all in this area.

I will try to help when I can but I also will be extremely careful. I'm not a 'senior' member but I am a VIP on a couple other websites and I've even been able to 'verify' an agency in Vegas and a couple other girls elsewhere so I'm not a rookie either.

But since we don't have a lot of choices in the area I don't have a lot to share other than what most have already said. LOL. I've even had a couple I've seen that I posted favorable about and others talk bad about. They may not have been five star but I didn't think they were as bad as what others say. But I figure that's just a matter of taste or maybe they're just not able to click with that person. And I've also posted a couple of warnings about a couple of girls.

Dirty Randy
07-30-15, 02:55
Decided to cruise the stroll for the first time in a long time. I've noticed over the past two months that Wilson has been dead, and didn't see much on my first loop to prove that otherwise. For some reason I turned down Fairview going towards Broadway, and got the wave from a blond girl who was standing by a fence with some brothers. Decided to pass on that at first, and when I looped back nobody was there. Took another loop around the Wilson area and caught up with a girl I encountered before when she was doing doubles with Juicy. Brunette spinner with dreadlocks. Took her to my special spot and went with a half-and-half. Oh man, that body! Petite, tight, smooth skin, nice bee-cups that haven't been smoked off, and shaved clean with a pierced belly-button. Started with some oral, had her ride me for a few minutes (with those tits making for a nice view), then finished in doggy. She had been drinking, but was coherent and a sweetheart. I didn't get any digits, but I'll give a name to trusted seniors. She admitted that she screwed up and didn't have a "street name", so I'm hesitant to give her real name out on here. Happy hunting, fellas.

KoolAid
07-30-15, 15:12
Decided to cruise the stroll for the first time in a long time. I've noticed over the past two months that Wilson has been dead, and didn't see much on my first loop to prove that otherwise. For some reason I turned down Fairview going towards Broadway, and got the wave from a blond girl who was standing by a fence with some brothers. Decided to pass on that at first, and when I looped back nobody was there. Took another loop around the Wilson area and caught up with a girl I encountered before when she was doing doubles with Juicy. Brunette spinner with dreadlocks. Took her to my special spot and went with a half-and-half. Oh man, that body! Petite, tight, smooth skin, nice bee-cups that haven't been smoked off, and shaved clean with a pierced belly-button. Started with some oral, had her ride me for a few minutes (with those tits making for a nice view), then finished in doggy. She had been drinking, but was coherent and a sweetheart. I didn't get any digits, but I'll give a name to trusted seniors. She admitted that she screwed up and didn't have a "street name", so I'm hesitant to give her real name out on here. Happy hunting, fellas.Hey,

Randy I've seen her a few times I didn't get that vibe from her so I never tried to ask. Then again she was around her other friends each time I saw her off Whitney and another time off 10th. I'll keep an eye out next time. Thanks for the heads up. JC stroll has been dead lately idk if its the heat but I haven't seen anything out since April.

K. A.

Hoosier99
07-30-15, 23:30
Stumbled on this site over the weekend so I had to join the fun. I'm not up on the lingo yet so bare with me. I've been checking out the hot spots around the Tri-Cities for a long time. I started in Johnson City because that's where most of the action was at the time. Used to be a sure thing every time but it's very hit and miss now. I'm in Kingsport most of the time and check out the hot areas pretty often. It's pretty rare that I pick a girl up in Kingsport though because I know to many people in that area. I have noticed a new girl on Sullivan St. This week that I've never seen before. Looks to be in her 20's, long black hair, about 5'6" and about a 8 in my book. I've also seen her across from the Tom Still building. I was scared to talk to her because she looked a little to good if you know what I mean. Has anyone else talked to her? I also notice two cops had one of the regulars cornered at the Tom Still building around 8 pm tonight. Also I'm curious to know who's been at this as long as me. Wondering if anyone remembers a chic named Brenda (real name) in Johnson City about 10 years ago.

Hoosier99
07-30-15, 23:45
Stumbled onto this site over the weekend and figured I'd join the fun. Bare with me because I'm not up on the lingo yet. I've been checking out the hot spots around the Tri-Cities for years and never knew there was this web site. Sure would of made life easier. I started out mostly in Johnson City because that was where all the action was at that time. It's mostly hit and miss now as most of you know. I'm in Kingsport most of the time but rarely talk to the girls there because I know two many people in that area. I have noticed a new girl on Sullivan St. A couple times this week. Probably in her mid 20's long black hair, about 5'6", a seven or 8 in just about anybody's book. I wanted to talk to her but she looked a little to good if you know what I mean. Has anyone else had contact with her? Also wondering if anyone else has been at this as long as me? Wondering if anyone remembers a chic named Brenda (real name) that was in Johnson City about 10 years ago.

Monster2000
07-31-15, 19:42
Stumbled onto this site over the weekend and figured I'd join the fun. Bare with me because I'm not up on the lingo yet. I've been checking out the hot spots around the Tri-Cities for years and never knew there was this web site. Sure would of made life easier. I started out mostly in Johnson City because that was where all the action was at that time. It's mostly hit and miss now as most of you know. I'm in Kingsport most of the time but rarely talk to the girls there because I know two many people in that area. I have noticed a new girl on Sullivan St. A couple times this week. Probably in her mid 20's long black hair, about 5'6", a seven or 8 in just about anybody's book. I wanted to talk to her but she looked a little to good if you know what I mean. Has anyone else had contact with her? Also wondering if anyone else has been at this as long as me? Wondering if anyone remembers a chic named Brenda (real name) that was in Johnson City about 10 years ago.Been at it a while to mostly in kingsport. Don't get to many chances to review some girls on here. I think the girl you are talking about is shauna. Really dark skinned and very well built. She is for real believe it or not. Skills are good as well. Tongue pierced and uses it well. Have number but can't give it out right now she said maybe later.

JS0157
08-01-15, 09:06
Took a drive down the Wilson area last night probably around 10:30. Saw two talking to a guy as I drove by and the one black girl yelled out for me to give her a ride. Sorry but I don't know these girls names but she was a round type with extra pounds. I didn't get a very good look at the face so don't know how she rates on looks. The girl with her looked like an older tall one I've seen in the area a couple of times but never dreamed with her or anything. I kept driving on past the girl wanting a ride and thought what the hell, I might just circle back thru and maybe take her for a little ride. But when I circled back around I didn't see her. I did get a glimpse of a girl on one of the other roads close by going to the door of a house that I thought was her but I wasn't sure. But it looks like there are still a couple of ladies out looking for a ride if you happen to catch them out.

Hoosier99
08-01-15, 09:15
Been at it a while to mostly in kingsport. Don't get to many chances to review some girls on here. I think the girl you are talking about is shauna. Really dark skinned and very well built. She is for real believe it or not. Skills are good as well. Tongue pierced and uses it well. Have number but can't give it out right now she said maybe later.Thanks for the info. I am to cautious most of the time. Never been caught in a sting and don't plan on it. Every time I see a girl I'll scan a two block area looking for whoever is watching her or to see if a undercover cop is nearby. Sometimes I'll let somebody else pick her up and wait around for them to bring her back just to make sure she's not undercover. If she looks to good to be true I get very cautious. I know I miss out on a few girls by being to cautious but you can't be to careful. I've noticed if a girl is out by herself with no "handler" you end up having a better time with her. If she has a "handler" and he's nearby watching her your chances of getting ripped off go way up. Also she's more likely to be in a big hurry.

Chuck68
08-04-15, 03:29
Been at it a while to mostly in kingsport. Don't get to many chances to review some girls on here. I think the girl you are talking about is shauna. Really dark skinned and very well built. She is for real believe it or not. Skills are good as well. Tongue pierced and uses it well. Have number but can't give it out right now she said maybe later.Yes she's real $$ is good too. She's good for nos.

Hoosier99
08-04-15, 23:26
Yes she's real $$ is good too. She's good for nos.What is nos?

TacoMonster
08-08-15, 22:57
Found her near the store in JC, Jackson for BBBJCIM down one of the alleys.

Dirty Randy
08-10-15, 01:25
Was cruising the stroll tonight and came across a new one (to me) over on Buffalo Street. BBW-type, but young with ridiculous tits. Not a druggie, just having a rough time right now. Was only in the mood for a BJ, and I'm glad I went for it. This wasn't your average SW BJ; this was a long, slow, deep, make-love-to-the-dick BJ. Didn't try to hurry, didn't try to haggle prices. If you're looking for a quality effort, this is your girl. Like I said, younger BBW-type, brunette, no hygiene issues, not strung out. Allows CIM. Seniors can PM for more info. Also, got the look from two WSW's over on Fairview, but they had a bunch of brothers hanging around them and the girls looked extra-sketchy. Earlier saw a brunette hanging by the store on Wilson around 6 pm, but she had two handlers right there with her.

Member #4880
08-11-15, 17:14
Picked up a cute little number last week on Wilson. Petite brown hair kinda dreads.

There was something funny about her jaw. That didn't stop her from giving me the BEST BBBJ I'd had in a long time!

I'd say she was early thirties. She told me her name was Regan. Spent about 2 hours with her. I had a complete dream!! MMM MM good!)).

Anyone know her?

Dirty Randy
08-11-15, 19:07
Picked up a cute little number last week on Wilson. Petite brown hair kinda dreads.

There was something funny about her jaw. That didn't stop her from giving me the BEST BBBJ I'd had in a long time!

I'd say she was early thirties. She told me her name was Regan. Spent about 2 hours with her. I had a complete dream!! MMM MM good!)).

Anyone know her?That's the one I posted about on 7/30. She's a good one, treat her well. Actually late-30's but with the body of a girl in her early-20's.

JudTech
08-11-15, 20:58

Anyone know her?No but wish I did!

Dirty Randy
08-22-15, 04:01
So there I was, reading about the news in Kingsport and chatting with a fellow member about getting out of the game. Next thing I know I'm hitting the stroll. Go figure.

Drove around the usual haunts around Wilson, Fairview, South Roan, etc. , and wasn't seeing anything. Decided to do one last loop around the store on Wilson and lo and behold, I saw one. Used to post on BP as "giving massages to upscale, well-maintained gentlemen. " I think she used to go by Sunshine, but has also advertised as Apryl. Now, for a little history: back in 2009 I visited her place in Rogersville for a massage that I hoped would include extras. Decent massage, and she wore some sexy lingerie, but that was about it. Girl had a killer body then, but I never repeated. Through the years I heard that she did extras for some Knoxville mongers, and then some locals. Also learned that she added on a nice pair of bolt-ons. Truth be told, I have wanted to nail this girl for 6 years, but never saw her out and about. I'm thinking "hell yes, finally!" Did the scoop and drove off.

Well, things got messed up fast. She needed to "pick something up", and ended up leading me to a certain reputable inn on the 11-E. Then wanted me to drive around the back of it. Told her hell no, that I'd wait in the car, backed up into a spot and facing the hotel. She then asked for $. 6 up front. Again, hell no. Never pay up front. She then tried to get me to walk to the room with her. Yeah, right. Like I want to get robbed or something. I was about to tell her to get the hell out of the car, but she relented and agreed to go to my pre-determined location.

The entire drive to my spot, which was only about 3 miles from the hotel, she kept nodding off. Told me she had taken some downers. Great.

Got to my spot and down to business. This is where it got fun. Started with BBBJ while I played with her kitty, and she started to get alert and into it. At first she said she'd only go down for a minute, but it turned into about fifteen minutes. Could tell she was responding to it, grinding into my hand and slowing her the pace of her head bobs. After I felt satisfied, I slipped on a cover and had her get on top. At first she fussed, but again, she got into it when I started twisting her nipples and getting rough with her fun bags. Asked her if she wanted to get into doggie (which she wanted to do initially to get me off faster), and she declined, grinding away and eventually getting off (or so she claimed, but I really didn't care at that point).

Got her flipped on all four at the edge of the bed, coated up the cover with some Astroglide, and went to town while playing with those tits. Eventually she asked if I could stop and jerk off onto her ass, which was fine by me because I was about to finish anyways and that's how I wanted to do it. Dropped the biggest load I've shot in months on her ass, then let her clean up and take a shower. She was talkative and cool, and joked that she wished she hadn't cum, because it made her even more tired.

She told me she wanted to go to Fairview, but started nodding off in the car again. Turns out she was describing the store on South Roan, but when we got there, she was like "where are the dope boys at?" Dammit. Took her back to the store on Wilson (she was out cold for the drive), then took a few minutes to get out. Even put a cigarette in her mouth backwards, and then did it again when I pointed it out to her. This chick was a wreck. Then, when I finally get her out of the car and pull out, she starts waving her arms and shouting at another passing car.

To be honest, this girl was so out of it that I probably could've swiped the money back and gotten away with a surprise painal, but I'm not a total dick. Would I see her again? Yeah, probably. I'd never played with fake boobies before, and she is a spinner that gives decent head. So much for getting out of the game. Happy hunting, boys!

SharkyFuns99
08-30-15, 07:10
I stopped at the store yesterday around 330 or so. Intentionally drove something I couldn't dream in. Just scouting. I had one of the walk up and she was pretty blunt about why she was there, not that we don't know (store worker was laughing about it). She wasnt bad, dirty blonde with green eyes. They are out and about. Play safe!

Dirty Randy
08-30-15, 23:32
So I decided to make Sunday go out in style. Cruised the stroll and saw two, one was the BBW I posted about before, but she was chatting up two guys in a parking lot. Encountered the second (who I'll call D) between Watauga and Winter on Wilson. Very easy to negotiate, very funny girl. Was cracking jokes the whole time with a great sense of humor. Also a nice pair of see's and put on a show of a BBBJ with CIM. Said she recently had a baby and it showed. May be the same girl Sharky saw at the store, decent looking blond. Said she used to do dope but doesn't anymore. Had me drop her off at her residence and told me to come by any time; didn't get digits. Seniors can get more info by PM. Happy hunting!

Chuck68
09-04-15, 13:53
Anybody see her out lately?

TacoMonster
09-13-15, 13:15
Left her at the store, great oral skills!

SleepyCrna
09-16-15, 08:41
I dreamed of a strawberry blonde that I picked up on Wilson yesterday evening. Very similar to "the" from a previous review. She was very nice and funny. She wasnt strung out and she seemed to be a straight shooter. She had a nice body and looked to be maybe mid to early 30's. She said she had a room nearby but in my dream I opted for a BBBJCIM in my truck. She wanted. 6 but we settled on. 4. She was very good and got into it. I will look for her to repeat in the future. She said she lives in Elizabethton. Message me for digits.

SharkyFuns99
09-17-15, 16:33
Rode around for about 30. I either have Bad timing or they were all in hiding.

Chuck68
09-18-15, 05:27
I cruised thru town hoping to get lucky. Saw her but she looked rough. No teeth and worn out. Seen her out before but heard she's got some bad habits so beware. Kpt is getting worse as far as action.

Chuck68
09-18-15, 05:30
There's a well known walker in there for doing something else. Looking rough these days.

SleepyCrna
09-19-15, 12:58
Sorry guys, just found out the number she gave me is disconnected. She showed me her phone and it looked like a prepaid phone so maybe she will have it cut back on at some point!

I dreamed of a strawberry blonde that I picked up on Wilson yesterday evening. Very similar to "the" from a previous review. She was very nice and funny. She wasnt strung out and she seemed to be a straight shooter. She had a nice body and looked to be maybe mid to early 30's. She said she had a room nearby but in my dream I opted for a BBBJCIM in my truck. She wanted. 6 but we settled on. 4. She was very good and got into it. I will look for her to repeat in the future. She said she lives in Elizabethton. Message me for digits.

HuckOne
09-19-15, 17:34
I dreamed of a strawberry blonde that I picked up on Wilson yesterday evening. Very similar to "the" from a previous review. She was very nice and funny. She wasnt strung out and she seemed to be a straight shooter. She had a nice body and looked to be maybe mid to early 30's. She said she had a room nearby but in my dream I opted for a BBBJCIM in my truck. She wanted. 6 but we settled on. 4. She was very good and got into it. I will look for her to repeat in the future. She said she lives in Elizabethton. Message me for digits.Hey sleepycrna you have some digits on this one.

JS0157
09-20-15, 11:00
I ended up in JC late Friday night and thought I might take a quick ride on Wilson. It was around midnight and I wasn't sure if I would see anybody out or even if I did see someone I'm not sure if I want to mess with some that are out there. But I didn't see anyone so I decided to head home. But then I thought about a girl someone told me about on Fairbiew. I had an address but no digits and I don't think I'm going to go knocking on a door when I've never met the girl before. LOL. I thought it would be a waste but just decided to take a gamble before heading home. Once I got in the area I happened to notice a slim blonde walking alone. A little glance but I wasn't sure. I decided to turn around and check her out. When I slowed down one of the first things out of her mouth was 'are you a cop' so I kind of figured I had found a working girl. LOL. She hopped in and seemed a little nervous about law and I don't blame her. A little quick check to prove I wasn't and I offered. 4 and she agreed. As I drove she said she normally asks for. 6 but I didn't say more because of course she already agreed to the. 4. She's probably around 30 but looks like a little mileage so age can be tricky. She gave me digits and I punched the number into my phone and thought I would go back and save it but something happened and I lost the digits. She did show me where she lived which was almost next door to the one the other guy gave me address for so maybe it was the same girl but I don't know. She gave a different name but at the end she gave me another name anyway and told me that was her real name. But maybe you guys might catch her out on Fairview sometime. But maybe Wilson too because she did have me drive that direction too.

StreetsStalker
09-23-15, 21:47
So was looking around JC on Monday about 9 pm. Places listed in previous posts and it was dead LOL. Any hot days of the week? Pm me please.

Ruavol2
09-25-15, 02:36
2 in JC I found a bit rough. About a 4 to 5 on SW scale. Saw a few sitting down near the corner of Sullivan and the little restaurant on the corner that gave me a look. Have the tell tale marks of a sunburned walker. Probably a 5 or 6. Nothing I would stop for. Always a few folks sometimes around the bristol area in various locations. No one is ever really consistent they all come out at diferent times. Usually when they need money for whatever ails them. Drugs rent money baby daddy won't pay for diapers or other. So Not much out. Soon its going to be cold then it will be even more scarce.

On another note who was the guy in the red trailblazer about two weeks back that picked up the short redish brown haired gal. If you can pm me and let me know. Not your personal stuff but about the girl. Someone swooped and scooped her. About 3. 30 coming from the Library. If you now the girl please let me know.

Velroy
10-21-15, 15:44
Any senior that can please PM me the best streets to stroll in Johnson City in Kingsport would be appreciated. Already had success one street which I will report on later but I was going to be driving through the area soon and was going to do some recon. Thanks.

Leeeroy
10-21-15, 21:36
Anybody have any intel on the heavyset blonde that's been hanging out at the Salvation Army in Kpt? Not my usual body type, but if she has the right skills for the right price I'm game.

Leeeroy
10-21-15, 21:40
Oh, and for those of you who know Ashleigh, the skinny BSW in Kingsport, she's been out and about the last few times I've been through. Looks like she may have gained a few pounds but she still has a killer body and knows how to use it.

Leeeroy
11-07-15, 01:41
I was hoping the earlier sundowns would bring out more girls in Kpt, but the whole town seems to be dry right now. Any tips on UTRs or new places to look would be greatly appreciated.

Chuck68
11-08-15, 00:00
I was hoping the earlier sundowns would bring out more girls in Kpt, but the whole town seems to be dry right now. Any tips on UTRs or new places to look would be greatly appreciated.I've never seen that quiet. They must have got early retirement.

Leeeroy
11-08-15, 22:22
LOL even the ugly ones are staying indoors. Maybe some rich sugar daddy whisked them away!

Chuck68
12-08-15, 22:09
Anyone know of any new girls around?

LuvTheFall
12-12-15, 12:17
The past couple of weeks I saw Kansas working and indulged myself once. She is still a nice size. BBJCIM. 4 She was pretty buzzed but still knew how to get the job done. She was around the same areas metioned earlier.

Chuck68
12-14-15, 17:41
Saw her out yesterday walking by Salvation Army. Haven't seen her for awhile. Didn't partake. Didn't have time, plus I heard she's been with some shady people lately. Be safe!

Dirty Randy
12-15-15, 21:49
Cruised around downtown Jay See this evening and saw that there was definitely some action to be had. First one I spotted was a short, older BSW on Wilson, but kept on moving, planning to head up to Fairview. Sure enough on Fairview, I saw two possible, but upon closer look one of them was Misty. It's been a couple of years since I've seen her (dyed her hair a different color) but I had enough dealings with her to know to keep going. Circled back to Wilson and headed towards the store and spotted another BSW but kept driving forward because LEO had their lights going down the block. Looped around and came downhill by the cemetery on Whitney, and there was the BSW, coming right up to my ride before it hit the stop sign. She jumped right on in, but immediately I could tell this chick was cool. She was sober, smelled nice, and was joking a bit, so I took her on to my spot.

This chick was a pro, and not in the bad way. I opted only for BBBJ, and she was happy to oblige. Girl has some deep-throat skills and got junior soaked in slobber. Majority of the time she only used her mouth (no hands). I knew I had to see her big, juicy DSL's on my balls so I had her suck them while I stroked it. When I was ready to pop she started sucking again and took every drop in her mouth, but she's not a swallower. Funny part was when I was trying to get my composure back and she gave me a high-five with a mouth-full of cum. She had asked for a tip before she began if she would swallow, and I was happy to oblige her.

Turns out she must have been around here for a while, but I've never seen or heard of her. I mentioned that I don't give out my number (at least not until I get a burner) due to other girls being crazy in the past. She immediately says "like who, Misty?" I just kind of gave her that look and she busted out laughing. She confirmed that Misty is, indeed, 3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket. She also let me know that Dana, who I reviewed months ago, is completely strung out now, that New York does, indeed, rob people with her boyfriend, that Breezy is long-gone, and she has no idea where Terry (my all-time favorite head doctor) is. She had nothing but nice things to say about Terry, and seems to have her hand on the pulse of the SW scene.

I did get her name and digits and will contact her this weekend to see if it's okay to give the number to trusted, like-minded individuals. This girl may not be the quality or age of the ebony goddesses that Elihue nabs, but she makes up for it in personality and BJ skills. Oh, another positive: she had me drop her at her car away from the stroll instead of taking her to a trap house. She gets bonus points from me for that.

TacoMonster
12-25-15, 18:58
Picked up one near the library yesterday. Drove by, nodded, she nodded back, then picked her up on a side street. Nice BBBJ for. 4. On the way out I see a chain smoking spaced out brunette in festive wear and boots. Stopped to ask her if she needed a ride, she said no, but I offered to pet the kitty for $. She gets in the car, skirt up, hose down, so I hopped on the bandwagon for the big win. Kept starting at me and smoking. Really spaced out but was a quick pickup. Hose up, skirt down out the door, had to call her back to give her $. It was a fun day!

Leeeroy
12-26-15, 00:34
Was this Kingsport or JC?

Picked up one near the library yesterday. Drove by, nodded, she nodded back, then picked her up on a side street. Nice BBBJ for. 4. On the way out I see a chain smoking spaced out brunette in festive wear and boots. Stopped to ask her if she needed a ride, she said no, but I offered to pet the kitty for $. She gets in the car, skirt up, hose down, so I hopped on the bandwagon for the big win. Kept starting at me and smoking. Really spaced out but was a quick pickup. Hose up, skirt down out the door, had to call her back to give her $. It was a fun day!

Leeeroy
12-29-15, 14:56
Shauna is back, and I can confirm that every good thing that's been said about her is true. Picked her up on Dale down past the Salvation Army, went to a private spot for some fun. Started out doggystyle, then flipped over for some face to face action. Wanted to finish with reverse cowgirl, but Mr. Happy was having a hard time in his raincoat, so undressed for a BBBJ finish. She has a tight kitty, is very enthusiastic and is a good conversationalist. Great spinner body as well. All this for. 4. It was a good day.

TacoMonster
12-30-15, 17:43
Found her off fairview, . 4 for BBBJCIM.

Ruavol2
12-31-15, 16:17
Found her off fairview, . 4 for BBBJCIM.I saw a gal pretty blonde gal with some dude walking on Fairview and wondered if she was working or not. Swaying her arms and looking but not sure. Any numbers. ?

Chuck68
01-03-16, 09:54
Saw her out walking around near Minute Market.

Chuck68
01-07-16, 04:21
Anyone seen her out? Or any others?

Leeeroy
01-07-16, 17:07
Haven't seen Shauna out in about a week. I hope she hasn't disappeared again. I was on Roan St. In JC late last night in the downtown area. Didn't have time to stop, but passed one possible and one definite just past the railroad tracks, a blonde in tight white pants, maybe a 7 on the SW scale.

IAmLumpy
01-08-16, 17:49
Watch out for this one. She will take you to an alley and get started dreaming when all if a sudden a red ford ranger pulls up out of nowhere. Some guy jumps out beating on windows telling you both to get out. This happened to me and they thought they would pull a fast one until I pulled my. 38 and aimed at his face. I not only kept my $$$ but provided LEO with a plate number. Keep yourselves away from her. I picked her up from the market on Wilson. If she gets in your car and says she is New York, kick her ass out of the car and go find something else. Thanks for the website guys. Keep up the good work!!

Dirty Randy
01-08-16, 23:29
The BSW I reviewed (name rhymes with "Mina") hollered at me earlier today about setting something up, and I was down. Met with her this evening and actually hung out for a while. She looked like she was dressed to go out, and I'll say that other than a little belly-wear from having kids, she had a pretty decent body on her; not a spinner but also not a BBW. Opted for BBBJ as I had no protection for other activities, and I was a little exhausted anyways. Gave her a ride to her place and decided to cruise around for a while and see what else may be had. Came across a larger blond WSW around the store on Wilson and thought why not. Did the scoop and went to my special place. Stephanie was a pretty nice chick; obviously had some wear-and-tear on her face, was borderline-BBW, and was rocking a 40 oz beer, but she had pretty good oral skills and hit me with a lot of eye contact while delivering a pretty good BBBJ. Due to popping a nut earlier, I had her suck on the boys while I jacked it, but she didn't catch it like she said she would. Nice girl, but probably won't repeat unless there is nothing else out there. I've been crossing my fingers that I may run into Regan again (spinner with dreads) or even Dana (blond with a good body) but I haven't seen them in a few months. If anybody encounters them, give a brother a head's up. Happy hunting.

Ruavol2
01-14-16, 02:18
A much older haggard WSW whom I drove on past. Sat at the store for more than 2 hours checking emails and messages saw absolutely nothing anywhere. Wish I could have found something. Saw a gal with a cast on her foot and offered a ride. She declined quickly I moved on. She a brunette with unusually good looks but saw nothing else. Slim pickens today. Maybe next time.

Velroy
01-15-16, 00:34
A much older haggard WSW whom I drove on past. Sat at the store for more than 2 hours checking emails and messages saw absolutely nothing anywhere. Wish I could have found something. Saw a gal with a cast on her foot and offered a ride. She declined quickly I moved on. She a brunette with unusually good looks but saw nothing else. Slim pickens today. Maybe next time.I cruised JC and Kings yesterday. Obviously cold out but saw a lot of people walking the streets. Just not the kind you dream of. Saw 2 that could have been. One would have been rough, hanging out at a gas station for 20 or 30 minutes giving eye contact to every guy around. She was too haggard. The other was a bigger gal but when I saw her she was in a hurry off the street.

I forgot to roam Roan st though so I may have missed out. Then again, the cold keeps them away. Today would have been a much better day.

TacoMonster
01-16-16, 14:38
Found her at the library off fairview, . 2 BBBJ, hand, and a napkin. Nice girls also.

Chuck68
01-21-16, 21:58
Anybody have digits they can share?

Ruavol2
01-24-16, 01:41
Anybody have digits they can share?I have looked many times for weeks now and just not seen anything. I have cruised all the places and think I have only seen one who was with a guy walking down fairview. I'm still not sure she was a SW but I hoped she was. I wanted to tap what I saw.

Never seen it so dry but of course its that time of year. Most girls are not organized and the ones that are hit or miss you walking to or from the library the store or anywhere in between. I wish there was something out there.

Leeeroy
01-28-16, 02:02
Saw several new faces in Kingsport today, a thick blonde on the corner of Charlemont and Boone and a slimmer brunette in a white jacket on Dale St. I was about to pick up the brunette but somebody else swooped in just ahead of me. If whoever picked her up reads this forum, let us know the details. I haven't seen Shauna out in a long time unfortunately but I'm still holding out hope that she'll show up again.

Elihue
02-01-16, 14:55
Hey fellows, just got back in town to work with a couple of big clients? Anyone new out lately? Anyone got any digits for me? This cold weather makes it hard on an old monger.

E.

Ruavol2
02-02-16, 20:56
Went around 3 this afternoon. Since that is the time it hit 70 degrees. I thought there might be some at store on Wil or Ham. Even toured Fairview saw nothing at all anywhere. Saw I girl with shoulder length strawberry blonde hair but she was pushing a stroller but did look at me a while. I thought about asking her if she was needing work but I think the look was a warning. I am not sure. Sorry. Have you seen Jess. I do have her number and incall location. A bit more but a decent find. Let me know if you want it.

Hey fellows, just got back in town to work with a couple of big clients? Anyone new out lately? Anyone got any digits for me? This cold weather makes it hard on an old monger.

E.

Chuck68
02-02-16, 22:25
Good day temp wise but that's it. I rode around all over town but nothing out walking. I saw one near Wagon Wheel in Kpt. Dyed red hair, heavy, nose piercing. Said she was needing gas and was staying in Rogersville. IDK.

Ruavol2
02-04-16, 00:25
Has made LE stand up and clean up this three horse town. IDK it has sure been dry. Jess has been kind generous and very affectionate for Seniors only. I have two UTRs but seem to want exclusivity. One is probably definitely out of the biz another seems open to another fwb. I will ask around. Supposed to see both this week. Don't know how but wound up bumping into two in the last two weeks. One really low volume and seems to like me but I cannot satisfy her. She is a wild one loves 3 somes and with two men. The other has had 4 babies and is out of rehab a year but is clearly seeing clients. She wants out and I think it is for health reasons. So that you know. I am trying to build some credibility here.

Ruavol2
02-08-16, 17:39
Please clear it out if you want the information you requested.

Chuck68
02-09-16, 18:25
Please clear it out if you want the information you requested.Thanks, deleted.

Leeeroy
02-29-16, 18:51
Big LEO presence in the usual areas of Kingsport today. Might have something to do with the meth bust at Maple Oaks a few days ago. Stay safe out there, mongers!

SnakeBite1150
03-01-16, 07:27
I've volunteered to take a quilting group to Colonial Heights to shop next week. I'll have some time to check out the sights while they do their thing. Is there any activity within driving distance of the area?

JoeyMahoney69
03-06-16, 14:53
If anyone can help me out with a number or something pm me please. Thanks.

Ruavol2
03-17-16, 10:51
Saw her out on Tuesday walking the usual KPT stroll. She said she had been walking since 1 it was 4:30 when I picked her up.

She got in and we drove to my house. She liked the merchandise and said you take good care of yourself and you smell good. I said thank you.

Then proceeded to do anything I wanted. Did not try Greek. Said she could not do CIM. Man for 5 kids I never felt a honeypot that good.

She really got into the motion with a voice and some energy. She is the most exciting 26 year old I have met in years. I cannot wait to see her again.

She is fantastic. Tried to call her yesterday and today and of course its temporarily disconnected. So do not know what to tell you. Thank you for the senior.

Chuck68 for the bone tossing. Whew what a workout. Got to love a workout like that.

Chuck68
03-21-16, 04:42
Does anybody have digits for a good ute? I don't seem to know any at the moment. One who walked usual strolls and lived nearby the Kpt strolls, a little heavy with short reddish brown hair moved recently. Just getting deserted out there.

Leeeroy
03-23-16, 22:46
I'll be in JC over the weekend. Anything going on there lately? Last time I was there several weeks ago all I saw was a very large rough-looking WSW sitting in front of the store who either had a mustache or else an extremely dirty face. NO THANKS!

RammingSunny
03-31-16, 18:04
I am visiting Bristol Friday and Saturday for the first time. Where to find the good ones here. Any phone numbers or streets? Checked BP its sorta dead. Please help.

Chuck68
04-01-16, 21:52
I found a new one today. Walking Sullivan, dark hair, tall, mid forties, very hot. Best bbbjcimws ever. $. 4 damage. No digits, just have to catch her out. She likes to party.

Leeeroy
04-09-16, 17:57
I finally found some action on Wilson in JC after a dry spell, a white brunette named Kristy, mid-40's, with a nice ass. Went back to her apt. For a quick adventure, set me back. 5. She was clean, trimmed and lucid. A nice change of pace. Will repeat if I see her around again.

TacoMonster
04-09-16, 19:21
Two in front, nice to have choices, . 4 BBBJCIM.

Ruavol2
04-10-16, 11:32
Members please use something that resembles a description to the events. Nothing on names nothing on phone nothing really. I mean it is nice to know there were two out there.

But that has the same equivalent as I saw two Fat women at the grocery store last night and got gas points and I saw their asses. They were huge.

I am just confused that many on here give little to nothing in the way of information.

Now everyone and their brother will be cruising the library but not know the street name of the girls. If they have a phone. What they look like their ages?

Nothing on their description so we might be asking the church office manager going in for her bible reading if she offers BBBJCIM for 40. ?

Fellow members please give more description of of what occurred in your dream.

TacoMonster
04-11-16, 20:07
Members please use something that resembles a description to the events. Nothing on names nothing on phone nothing really. I mean it is nice to know there were two out there.

But that has the same equivalent as I saw two Fat women at the grocery store last night and got gas points and I saw their asses. They were huge.

I am just confused that many on here give little to nothing in the way of information.

Now everyone and their brother will be cruising the library but not know the street name of the girls. If they have a phone. What they look like their ages?

Nothing on their description so we might be asking the church office manager going in for her bible reading if she offers BBBJCIM for 40. ?

Fellow members please give more description of of what occurred in your dream.You did two fat women at the grocery store and got ass points, you lucky basturd.

Leeeroy
05-01-16, 18:18
Hey guys, anybody know any SW's (preferably in Kingsport) who are willing to do anal?

Dirty Randy
06-18-16, 02:12
Just drove around Fairview in Johnson City, spotted two WSW's, one on each side of the interstate overpass. First one looked younger and thin, the other older with what appeared to be big, saggy knockers. Both blonde. Did not partake, I was in a hurry to get home after eating Krystal's (you know what that means). Also, as soon as I turned onto Roan Street, there were three Uncles in front of the apartments across from the little gas station on Watauga. I'm pretty positive now that the action moved from Wilson to Fairview.

Ruavol2
06-23-16, 13:03
Has anyone seen her. She is the kind that can get a bit depressed and a bit alouf at times. If anyone has seen her and can report if she is okay or not please let us know. She was hittin' it pretty hard on the stuff and we just are concerned. She is a sweet heart who has had it pretty tough in life as some of you may be aware. Thank you.

RadioLine1
06-26-16, 09:30
I seen her about a month ago and she was quite emotional 30 minutes spent listening to her problems.

Has anyone seen her. She is the kind that can get a bit depressed and a bit alouf at times. If anyone has seen her and can report if she is okay or not please let us know. She was hittin' it pretty hard on the stuff and we just are concerned. She is a sweet heart who has had it pretty tough in life as some of you may be aware. Thank you..

RadioLine1
06-26-16, 09:33
There is some action still around 5 points in kpt. The past few times I have noticed there in pairs. You have to find the right moment to make a move.

SharkyFuns99
07-05-16, 15:15
I was on fairview on sat and saw a thin blonde walking. I tried to get her attention but she seemed to be so deep in conversation with herself that she didn't even see my over obvious attempts. I know she used to "work" from my once favorite club (the oasis), and would guess she still is. Have any of you seen her around lately? If you have info, pm me. She was one of my favs. Thanks.

RichardWest
07-13-16, 22:41
Was in the area tonight and decided to make a few passes around Wilson. Seen 2 out separate places. Both were walking with other men but still got the signal. Didn't partake but will try again later. They're out there. Be safe.

Leeeroy
07-19-16, 14:14
Couple of doughnut eaters hanging out on Dale today. Stay safe, boys!

Chuck68
07-19-16, 20:35
One hanging out in Hamlett Dobson parking lot just watching.

Tncocksman
07-21-16, 13:37
The old stroll around Wilson's been dead in JC for a while. I keep seeing mention of stuff in Kingsport, but it's always dead at night when I look. When is the best time for a stroll?

LicksOn77
08-08-16, 13:53
Hey there,

I'm new to the area & would love some advice on where the current hot spots are. Reading the previous post I have cruised the store on Wilson st. , Fairview & Broadway with no luck. What is a good time, seems like a desert around here. Any advice would be welcome.

LicksOn77
08-08-16, 14:01
I've been in the area for a few months now and have cruised the areas mentioned in previous post: Wilson st. , Fairview & Broadway with no luck, seems like a desert. What is the best time to take a drive? Not familiar at all with Kingsport or Bristol. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dirty Randy
09-11-16, 09:39
I've done a lot of recon the past two months but really only when it's still light out. Haven't ventured around much after dark. You used to be able to see a girl around the store on Wilson or on the corner of Whitney and Main every day, but I haven't seen anything in a long time. Haven't seen anything on Fairview either. Any of you mongers seen anything different in Johnson City? I'm sure there is some action in Kingsport, but I'm unfamiliar with the area so I want to stick close to what I know. I'm also too paranoid to mess with BP.

Ruavol2
09-12-16, 12:45
I see Nothing. I see Noooooooottttttthhhhhhiiiiiinnnnnggggg!

Shultz.

KoolAid
09-28-16, 15:12
I just drove by on s. Roan & pine St there were two blondes walking hand in hand asked them if they needed a ride said no the need to make money I said we can do that but they wanted me to go to their place. I don't like to do that I said it a ride or no go they said their man would get mad.

Here is a pic, I know it's shitty but when you see a unicorn you kind of freak out. Young one was really hot!

K. A.

Chantr
09-29-16, 14:00
Would love to know good areas to look in Kingsport. Drove around a little but no luck. Have hit BP a couple of times and it worked but still leery of that.

Tncocksman
09-29-16, 21:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Seriously? You wasted your annual post on this bullshit?

See you next year.

A2

Dirty Randy
10-06-16, 13:31
Was out cruising the other night and saw two. One was a rather large blonde on Wilson, which I passed on. The other I saw on Fairview, but something was a little off. The way this one walked really tipped me off. There is a tranny that I've seen a few times walking around downtown Johnson City, really skinny with blonde hair. Usually is walking with a skinny redneck-looking dude. I swear that in passing it was him / her, so I kept on going. Make sure if you find a blonde around Fairview that it's actually a female. Unless, of course, that is your type of thing.

Chuck68
11-06-16, 13:33
It seems dead, anyone have any info. You.

Leeeroy
11-12-16, 17:17
It seems dead, anyone have any info. You.Not much action in downtown Kpt. I've seen Ashleigh a couple times but she's in Colonial Heights now. Send me a PM if you want her digits.

SleepyCrna
12-06-16, 12:03
I sent a pm, please send digits and a description. I would love to see her!

Not much action in downtown Kpt. I've seen Ashleigh a couple times but she's in Colonial Heights now. Send me a PM if you want her digits.

Chuck68
12-27-16, 08:56
Anyone see any chicks out?

Leeeroy
01-05-17, 19:07
Drove around the usual spots in Kpt today. Didn't expect to see anything b / c of the cold but there was a brunette WSW in a white jacket at Five Points. Slowed down and got the look but didn't partake.

Chuck68
01-20-17, 22:11
Saw bigger blonde that hangs near Sal Army. Didn't partake. Not looking too good.

Leeeroy
01-30-17, 21:20
Tonight I saw a blast from the past walking on E. Sevier near the church. The one and only Kansas, BJ Queen of Kingsport. She was acting pretty crazy last time I picked her up about a year ago so I didn't partake, but she doesn't look as rough so maybe she's sobered up. If you catch her when she's not high, she has the best BBBJs in town.

Chuck68
02-01-17, 00:40
Anyone seen her out lately?

Clandestine
02-03-17, 18:02
I was in a pinch so I picked up Sherri. She looks rough now. And she can be crazy. But she bragged about how good her oral silks have gotten. She was not lying. Man oh man, she was enthusiastic and it was on par with Kansas. Only cost a quarter.

MoeMoe1979
02-14-17, 13:14
New member. Great job everyone. SW spotted about 11:15 am on Lynn gar, walking by liquor store in toward Walmart. Never saw before, petite blonde. Got the look but I had passenger in vehicle. Light jeans, Brown heavy men's work coat. Wish I couldve. Sweet dreams.

MoeMoe1979
02-16-17, 15:54
Good afternoon guys, I just knocked off early to see what's happening in K-town. I did see some working. Sightings on Sevier and Sullivan. I just pulled in nearby parking lot to post this. I was turning to pick up 40+ something WSW from Sullivan, shorter brown / dark hair bbw looking. I have missed out on too many dreams due to cautiousness. Before making the scoop, I make sure the area is clear of uncle. As I was coming back to get her, LEO makes his presence known. LEO had black unmarked Charger and pulled over possible John in older jeep Cherokee only 100 or so yards from my pick up spot. That was my cue to flee the scene. Be safe out there. Always!

Chuck68
02-18-17, 00:28
Saw her standing out today. Didn't partake. Besides that it was dead. Anybody know any UTR's?

KoolAid
02-20-17, 18:33
I was just on wilson spoke with cindy decent mid 30's blonde a 6 on SW scale. Was looking for a date really bad. Unfortunately I was too busy had to pass but said shed be around. Saw another red head heavy set chick she was in her early twentys on Friday. Looks like stroll is getting busy with warm weather.

K. A.

Chuck68
02-21-17, 23:46
Saw her walking Sevier St this evening. Got the look but no time to play.

Chuck68
02-22-17, 23:19
Anyone seen her or know where to find her? Used to live in Lee?

Monster2000
02-25-17, 17:44
Saw Kansas out few nights ago and had to partake. Said been with uncle and hadn't really been out much said first to pick her up since being out. I believe it was all over me soon as door shut. Always liked her bjs and this one top them all except she wanted more want go into lots long details but was buy one get one. She has put on touch of weight but nothing drastic. GAve me digits but don't seem to be working.

Clandestine
03-12-17, 23:43
Wow. She's still the best at oral skills. Stopped by her place tonight. She doesn't have electricity but man she can clean the pipe. Well worth it.

Micrurus50
03-13-17, 16:44
Drove by Wilson about 10:30 and observed a WSW, young, long dark hair by the store. By the time I got turned around I was out-scooped. Continued to Home Depot for some shopping and swung back by at about 11:30 and saw 2 more engaged in conversation. One was a heavier female with dark hair the other was older with bleach blonde hair. I made a quick turn to get back around and passed a JCPD car. When I finally got back, they were all gone! Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Chuck68
03-14-17, 23:30
Anybody heard anything from her lately?

Mike1991
03-15-17, 13:26
Wow. She's still the best at oral skills. Stopped by her place tonight. She doesn't have electricity but man she can clean the pipe. Well worth it.How do you get a hold of her. Would like to try her out.

Leeeroy
03-15-17, 21:22
Got together with Ashleigh again recently. She's got a great body but she tries to upsell too hard and she can be high maintenance. Not sure if I'll repeat. The sex is great but too much drama. Her phone isn't working but I still have her email for anybody who might be interested. If you see her, though, don't let her swindle you.

WoodyW4
03-16-17, 06:25
Would love to get a hold of Kansas or others from kport area.

Jks0157
03-16-17, 23:29
Got together with Ashleigh again recently. She's got a great body but she tries to upsell too hard and she can be high maintenance. Not sure if I'll repeat. The sex is great but too much drama. Her phone isn't working but I still have her email for anybody who might be interested. If you see her, though, don't let her swindle you.LOL. Think I'm familiar with Ashleigh. Cute but not worth my time. Too much to deal with. And yes you're correct you have to be very careful not to get swindled. I personally don't think she's worth the issues.

Chuck68
03-17-17, 21:43
Saw her walking by Minute Market on Center yesterday around 6 pm.

Tncocksman
03-18-17, 01:14
Where do you see SWs in Kingsport? I've looked on the Sevier / Dale St. Area quite a bit and I never see anything. I've gone by the Salvation Army and the projects and never see a thing, though I did get followed around by Uncle LEO one night while I was out. Where are you all seeing these girls?

FWIW, I haven't seen anything around Wilson in JC in a long, long time.

RollingWreck
03-24-17, 22:19
Where do you see SWs in Kingsport? I've looked on the Sevier / Dale St. Area quite a bit and I never see anything. I've gone by the Salvation Army and the projects and never see a thing, though I did get followed around by Uncle LEO one night while I was out. Where are you all seeing these girls?

FWIW, I haven't seen anything around Wilson in JC in a long, long time.I agree I don't. Troll near as much these days. But every time I'm out head is on a swivel.

Look as I may nothing on Wilson downtown near bus station, alley across nothing.

Only thing I've seen this year, old rundown notel on market street a couple weeks back a.

Brunette with long legs and boots to her knees I'm not sure but little head said for rent, oh well.

Wish I had found out. Anyone know of a young reliable prospect please PM me.

BigDogRN
04-10-17, 16:35
I agree I don't. Troll near as much these days. But every time I'm out head is on a swivel.

Look as I may nothing on Wilson downtown near bus station, alley across nothing.

Only thing I've seen this year, old rundown notel on market street a couple weeks back a.

Brunette with long legs and boots to her knees I'm not sure but little head said for rent, oh well.

Wish I had found out. Anyone know of a young reliable prospect please PM me.I was driving to work and drove down Wilson. I saw a nice Light Brown or Strawberry Blond. Very nice body. Couldn't stop but things might finely be picking up.

Tjgoa
04-10-17, 17:24
Can anyone recommend some morristown girls, there numbers, or places I can pick them up?

BrownAyes
05-20-17, 19:11
Anyone know anything about thick shoulder length light brown haired girl that is around the salvation army frequently? I have lots of good intel on Knoxville street scene.

Jks0157
05-21-17, 05:14
I was attempting to hook up with a backpage girl and kept getting put off. Dressing, getting ready etc. Said she was about ready but still kept wondering. I decided to pull into the JC library parking lot to maybe check thru text or possible other options. I was immediately approached by a slim brunette basically begging me to give her a chance. She offered 20 and I thought damn that's cheap and she wasn't all that bad looking. I've seen a lot worse. I mean it's just a quick head thing after all. Took her to a parking lot not too far away and she went to work. Not bad. She gave me her number so I thought if I get to looking for another cheap quick date maybe I might give another try. Senior members I have Cats number if you want.

SafetyFirst
05-26-17, 13:00
I was attempting to hook up with a backpage girl and kept getting put off. Dressing, getting ready etc. Said she was about ready but still kept wondering. I decided to pull into the JC library parking lot to maybe check thru text or possible other options. I was immediately approached by a slim brunette basically begging me to give her a chance. She offered 20 and I thought damn that's cheap and she wasn't all that bad looking. I've seen a lot worse. I mean it's just a quick head thing after all. Took her to a parking lot not too far away and she went to work. Not bad. She gave me her number so I thought if I get to looking for another cheap quick date maybe I might give another try. Senior members I have Cats number if you want.I bet there are a lot of men hanging at the library now.

Chuck68
05-30-17, 02:33
Has beautiful tits, great dream of BBBJCIM, walking downtown kpt.

Eamonger
06-27-17, 16:16
Shauna is back, she was on sevier today. She is about 6 months pregnant but still looks pretty good. She said she's staying somewhere on myrtle st.

Leeeroy
07-12-17, 22:40
Where's the SW action in Bluff City and Bristol? Feel free to PM.

Deldrimar
07-21-17, 16:09
I've been roaming around JC and Kingsport in all the known spots and been leaving empty handed. Is it dry out right now or am I just missing them?

Dirty Randy
07-24-17, 16:15
I've been out of the game for a bit, but something has caught my eye. Last Thursday I was driving on Roan by the library and there was a thin ebony girl with a black and white flower-print dress on. She shot me a quick, bashful wave, then she turned up the street in front of the library. Looked pretty good from a distance. Then on Sunday night I hit up the Roadrunner across from the Mexican place on South Roan, and before pulling in, I saw her again. Same dress, about 11 pm, and walking in the rain. Has anyone encountered this girl?

Chuck68
07-30-17, 00:11
Anyone seen her or her sister lately? Was a super 8, not anymore?

BigDogRN
07-31-17, 10:47
I've been out of the game for a bit, but something has caught my eye. Last Thursday I was driving on Roan by the library and there was a thin ebony girl with a black and white flower-print dress on. She shot me a quick, bashful wave, then she turned up the street in front of the library. Looked pretty good from a distance. Then on Sunday night I hit up the Roadrunner across from the Mexican place on South Roan, and before pulling in, I saw her again. Same dress, about 11 pm, and walking in the rain. Has anyone encountered this girl?She came up to my window, after chatting with her I passed, she might be a guy.

Dirty Randy
08-02-17, 11:32
She came up to my window, after chatting with her I passed, she might be a guy.Good from far, far from good. Thanks for the intel.

Chuck68
08-07-17, 04:44
Seems like it's as dead as I've ever seen it.

BigDogRN
08-08-17, 07:23
Has anyone seen any action on or near Prienceton rd. I saw a fabulous redhead walking on the sidewalk didn't get a look was just wondering.

Micrurus50
08-09-17, 21:23
Hit Wilson at about 7:00 this evening. I saw a buxom blonde walking through the parking lot of the convenience store. I got "the look", but by the time I got turned around she was gone. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Monster2000
09-09-17, 12:49
Saw Ashliegh out couple days ago been awhile since I seen her. StI'll looks good other than cut her hair of. Took her for short ride and got excellent BBBJCIM. Got digit if some might want them. Says she still staying in Colonial heights and just gets to kingsport on occasion.

Clandestine
09-12-17, 22:23
Anyone know anything about thick shoulder length light brown haired girl that is around the salvation army frequently? I have lots of good intel on Knoxville street scene.That has to be Marty. I picked her up Sunday. She has a place near by. She's cool and doesn't bs you. Great flute skills. Cost me 2 Jackson's and an Abe tip. I'd repeat.

BigDogRN
09-13-17, 06:57
I could kick myself I saw two hot blondes down the road from the convenient store one waved at me but I can stop it was around 16:30. Otherwise this place continues to be a desert. I even cruise along East Fairview and have never seen a thing if any of the senior members have some good insight I'd love to hear from you.

RadioLine
09-14-17, 15:36
Nice blond down at 5 points. Great BBBJCIM. Set me back two Jackson's has a place near by. Its slim picking.