PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin2
07-26-14, 23:51
Thread Starter.

MadFox
07-31-14, 19:20
What do we have to do to get a legit AMP (not just a DIY joint) to the Tri Cities. I would think if LE was a factor. You could locate it off of I26 in Carter Co. Maybe Unicoi or Erwin. How can we encourage this to happen?

Dirty Randy
09-26-14, 13:59
So, who's going to be the first to check out this MP?

http://tricities.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asia-spa-the-best-276696-4190-26/11324483

MadFox
09-26-14, 15:21
Is this what I think it is or is it some kind of Mirage?

http://tricities.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asia-spa-the-best-276696-4190-26/11324483

SharkyFuns99
09-26-14, 17:15
Went there again today. . nothing but a great message. I tried pretty hard without being rude. Almost funny that they want tip with no xtras. Well maybe the one in Bristol will turn out to be better than diy.

EasyRider042
09-26-14, 19:07
I visited this place last night (opening day). It is cash only and only a massage. One girl working.

Is this what I think it is or is it some kind of Mirage?

MadFox
09-29-14, 18:33
My curiosity got me and tried this place this afternoon. There were two attendants working. I got the pleasure of spending time with Lucy. She is 32 years old (so she said) and came down from New York to help open up. I was very pleased with her looks. Nicely shaped and an all natural top. I would give her a solid 8 out of 10 in looks. The table shower was nice and thorough and the massage was pretty. Lucy was a very friendly lady. But as reported earlier this place is purely a DIY shop. Feel free to PM me with specific questions and I'll answer trusted members. I'll probably be back. It did beat the two in Johnson City.

- Fox.

SafetyFirst
10-01-14, 14:08
My curiosity got me and tried this place this afternoon. There were two attendants working. I got the pleasure of spending time with Lucy. She is 32 years old (so she said) and came down from New York to help open up. I was very pleased with her looks. Nicely shaped and an all natural top. I would give her a solid 8 out of 10 in looks. The table shower was nice and thorough and the massage was pretty. Lucy was a very friendly lady. But as reported earlier this place is purely a DIY shop. Feel free to PM me with specific questions and I'll answer trusted members. I'll probably be back. It did beat the two in Johnson City.

- Fox.I tried this place and had Lucy also. A very cute young lady. Not a rub and tug place. Great massage and TS.

Ragnar123
10-02-14, 22:35
I tried this place out today. And I also had 0 luck there. Massage only. Not half bad though I must admit. I definitely could have been more relaxed but oh well, LOL.

SharkyFuns99
10-06-14, 16:01
I visited a place to get an AMP last week. And it was so nice to get the attention I wanted immediately after the flip. We need one here! It was. 90 for 90 min with a. 30 tip. Now I want to go back!

Frelance
10-15-14, 18:02
I tried this place and had Lucy also. A very cute young lady. Not a rub and tug place. Great massage and TS.Yep, the Tri-cities maintains their reputation as the DRY-cities. I saw Keke and she gave a great massage & table shower (cracked me up when she changed out of her sandals to put on a pair of rain boots before starting the shower). But there was no joy to be had. She said "no extra here". $65 for one hour plus the TS. One keeps hoping.

TltnFunGuy
10-21-14, 20:41
Went a couple weeks back, was a good time lady treated me well little heavy but good massage with happy ending. She covered me it was hot like she had put it in a microwave or something different but was really nice imo any way, damage was around 200 will probably be back when I'm down that way again.

MadFox
10-22-14, 08:56
I was there last week too and saw Lisa. She was older Korean lady. Still pretty attractive and very friendly. Gave me a good TS and not so great massage. The festivities were very good after the flip. Opted for the full menu and wasn't disappointed. She was very fresh, clean and safe (used alcohol on my hands and hers). It isn't cheap. But I'd say pretty standard pricing. I'm die in Greeneville pretty often. So not too bad of a side excursion when I'm there. I've been there many times and they constantly rotate the ladies there. So never been with the same one twice. I'd rate it as average with an occasional above average experience. I've never had what I would consider a "bad" experience there. Although that is subjective.

- Fox.

TltnFunGuy
10-30-14, 20:30
Tried out the AMP in Bristol, young lady very nice and cute. Massage was really good but just like all has posted strictly DIY. Nice place really clean, would consider going back if just for the massage.

SafetyFirst
10-31-14, 08:23
Tried out the AMP in Bristol, young lady very nice and cute. Massage was really good but just like all has posted strictly DIY. Nice place really clean, would consider going back if just for the massage.I agree great massage and DIY only at this place and IMHO The best looking ladies around I had a massage from all 3 ladies. Lucy gives the best massage but don't know if she is still working there. KiKi is the best looking.

MadFox
11-05-14, 16:02
I gave Asia a second try earlier today. I got a chance to see Kiki. An attractive Chinese lady in her early 30's I would guess (but who knows. Asian women seem to age really well). It was an "ok" time. No touching up above the waist, but was alright with below the waist (seems odd. But that's how it was). The ending was sorta uneventful and mechanical. But at least it ended. The masseuse here are an upgrade to what you find in JC. But I still would go south to Asheville or Newport just to get a little broader menu.

- Fox.

TltnFunGuy
11-05-14, 19:43
Stopped back in to give Bristol another try, not sure her name but Asian lady probably mid 30's long hair. Had TS was pretty good, massage was just ok this time. The DIY ending was ok had a few rubs on the thigh during. Time was cut short by about 15 minutes, had folks waiting so maybe that was the reason. Still felt rushed. Not near as good as first visit.

Fanofhg22
11-11-14, 22:09
I was able to visit this beautiful area. Despite the reports of others not having success at the Bristol AMP, I was able to leave happy. Perhaps I was a lucky tourist?

TltnFunGuy
11-18-14, 20:20
I was able to visit this beautiful area. Despite the reports of others not having success at the Bristol AMP, I was able to leave happy. Perhaps I was a lucky tourist?Tried Bristol again after reading the above, completely different staff than had been there the two previous times. I had an older lady than before but still nice looking and fit body. After the flip not much DIY she took over and did a good job, massage wasn't too bad either. Sparked my interest again, might have to go back.

Thebleed
11-25-14, 18:07
Stopped by there earlier and was taken care of by an attractive lady. Ts and massage were both very good and so was the tease before. Unfortunately, it's was DIY for me, but I still had a good time.

Could it be that certain ladies are willing to help more than others?

TltnFunGuy
12-28-14, 13:46
Stopped by there earlier and was taken care of by an attractive lady. Ts and massage were both very good and so was the tease before. Unfortunately, it's was DIY for me, but I still had a good time.

Could it be that certain ladies are willing to help more than others?It could be I must just not get one that is that willing, anybody been lately? Just wondering if anything had changed? I might ride up there this evening and check it out again.

Joecoolntn
01-11-15, 16:33
Does anyone have any information on magic touch massages out of Greenville?

JudTech
01-12-15, 15:08
It could be I must just not get one that is that willing, anybody been lately? Just wondering if anything had changed? I might ride up there this evening and check it out again.I went last week and it was ok. 90 for 90 DIY but she gave the marbles a good working over. I see no difference there or JC.

Member #4465
01-12-15, 18:33
Does anyone have any information on magic touch massages out of Greenville?I haven't seen her. I called a few days ago. $ for massage. You might want to check out the Asheville forum. She was based out of Old Fort for around a year. What I read, was she gives a nice massage, some got a release, some just a massage.

Baddboyy42
01-14-15, 18:06
Hey guys, I recently found this site and am new to the game. I work in Bristol and noticed the new massage place on Euclid, was hoping to get sum information and advice about how to proceed in a careful and respectful manner. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

HikkeyDodger
01-21-15, 17:13
Visited several times while working in JC last summer. Repeated with Angela. Awesome massage but no HE. I didn't try very hard but based on some of my brushing and nudging and her response, I have a suspicion it may be possible. But only with 90 minute menu and repeat business. Not sure when I will get back.

SharkyFuns99
01-22-15, 17:28
But absent anything more, the message was good, but nothing more, and you can't hint any more than I was. But once again a guy at front desk when I got there and there were 3 guys there when I left. I won't be going back. That creeped me out a little, been to quite a few of these places and never seen that many sausages! I guess ill have to look elsewhere. The girls looked ok. Sooo sad.

The Meister
02-09-15, 15:17
I haven't seen her. I called a few days ago. $ for massage. You might want to check out the Asheville forum. She was based out of Old Fort for around a year. What I read, was she gives a nice massage, some got a release, some just a massage.Very nice lady used to be in Nashville vicinity far out but rural house.

Trained pro massage and saw her 5-6 times she is skilled at massage she gave the impression of HE but never delivered. There were reports she did HJ only and is very selective. Guess I wasnt her cup.

Very pretty and wary of my to requests for extras maybe LEO paranoid.

TricitiesGuy12
02-10-15, 23:27
Hi! So, not exactly new to the site, but new to the game. I would really like to score a FS experience with an Asian, and the AMPs seem to be the only places they work. I also don't want to meet this LEO guy or get mistaken for him. Can anyone point me in the right direction? $$ not an issue. My first thought was to give like double the asking price up front without asking for anything, and show whoever helps another $ when they get there. But I don't want to seem to forward or get in trouble.

Any tips / help / direction?

SafetyFirst
02-11-15, 08:52
Hi! So, not exactly new to the site, but new to the game. I would really like to score a FS experience with an Asian, and the AMPs seem to be the only places they work. I also don't want to meet this LEO guy or get mistaken for him. Can anyone point me in the right direction? $$ not an issue. My first thought was to give like double the asking price up front without asking for anything, and show whoever helps another $ when they get there. But I don't want to seem to forward or get in trouble.

Any tips / help / direction?There are no FS AMP's in the Tri cities area. Mostly DIY.

KoolAid
02-11-15, 11:35

Any tips / help / direction?You will have to visit any of the AMP's in NC look up the board in Asheville its not hard to find plus their girls are always top notch.

K. A.

SafetyFirst
03-04-15, 18:06
It could be I must just not get one that is that willing, anybody been lately? Just wondering if anything had changed? I might ride up there this evening and check it out again.Have not been there in a while. Have the girls changed? Last time I was there I got an older lady in her late 40's a month or so ago. I'm hoping for new talent and not same ol DIY.

TltnFunGuy
03-13-15, 13:38
Have not been there in a while. Have the girls changed? Last time I was there I got an older lady in her late 40's a month or so ago. I'm hoping for new talent and not same ol DIY.Went back last week same girls as before same DYI!

JudTech
03-18-15, 11:19
Have not been there in a while. Have the girls changed? Last time I was there I got an older lady in her late 40's a month or so ago. I'm hoping for new talent and not same ol DIY.We must have been there around the same time frame ha. A younger girl led me back for the room than the older lady came in. The 2nd time I was there it was the same thing again. The only change was I got to shoot my load on her chest (clothed) but that was because I was waiting till she was close so I built up pressure and let it fly. Hey, it got her to take her top off!

I do like the way she dresses you when you are finished though.

JudTech
05-13-15, 13:38
Went back to Bristol AMP. Best experience yet. Ask for CiCi. She will climb all over you. I recommend requesting the table shower. This was not offered the first 2 times I went. It was still DIY in the massage room her words 'Massage only but you can do the rest'. Which was fine she 'helped'. But the kicker was the table shower. After going back to the room she scrubbed ALL over. Made me with I'd kept it together for that! Damage was. 65 for the entry fee I tipped 30 because I was feeling generous and she got me up again. Ha. YMMV.

SleepyCrna
05-14-15, 13:52
Went back to Bristol AMP. Best experience yet. Ask for CiCi. She will climb all over you. I recommend requesting the table shower. This was not offered the first 2 times I went. It was still DIY in the massage room her words 'Massage only but you can do the rest'. Which was fine she 'helped'. But the kicker was the table shower. After going back to the room she scrubbed ALL over. Made me with I'd kept it together for that! Damage was. 65 for the entry fee I tipped 30 because I was feeling generous and she got me up again. Ha. YMMV.How is Cici's looks? Do they have any hotties? I'm thinking of making my first trip tonight.

TltnFunGuy
05-19-15, 13:39
Went back to AMP hadn't been there in awhile, found cici to be giving me massage. It was really good still DYI but he helped a little. Will repeat and ask for her again.

JudTech
05-26-15, 13:36
How is Cici's looks? Do they have any hotties? I'm thinking of making my first trip tonight.Sorry for the delay. Her looks were ok. Better than the older lady I had before. I still find it odd she will scrub your jewels ally during the table shower but DIY during massage.

SharkyFuns99
05-28-15, 12:10
Went to the asian spa again in jc. The massage was really good, I thought I was going to get somewhere by yhe 2 or 3 grazes I got before the flip, but nothing happened. Came out to the sausage fest of employees that seems to be standard there. Oh well. The search continues.

InAGaddaDaVida
05-29-15, 13:19
No extra's offered in Bristol at this time. I got a legit massage and no table shower.

TltnFunGuy
05-31-15, 17:37
Anybody know if the AMP in Newport is still operation thinking about heading that way this week sometime. Thanks.

RichardWest
06-01-15, 11:14
Stop there sometime last year. Only one girl working 40 ish not a bad body. TS was very good. Massage decent with a lot of tease. Flip had a lot of extra work. If I remember right it was. 8 house and. 6 extra. Check the Knox board for more info. Be safe.

Anybody know if the AMP in Newport is still operation thinking about heading that way this week sometime. Thanks.

JudTech
06-15-15, 15:40
No extra's offered in Bristol at this time. I got a legit massage and no table shower.I had to ask for the table shower. However, CeeCee actually offered. It could be a YMMV.

WheelerJim
07-24-15, 07:19
https://tricities.craigslist.org/thp/5130189307.html Asia massage anyone tried it I am in Bristol today.

JudTech
07-24-15, 13:02
https://tricities.craigslist.org/thp/5130189307.html Asia massage anyone tried it I am in Bristol today.YMMV. But usually DIY Ask for CeeCee.

65 house fee. Across from drug store in the same building as a travel agency. There is an Auction sign there as well so I don't know what's going on.

InAGaddaDaVida
07-26-15, 20:36
YMMV. But usually DIY Ask for CeeCee.

65 house fee. Across from drug store in the same building as a travel agency. There is an Auction sign there as well so I don't know what's going on.Nothing there except DYI. Easier to do that at home.

Deldrimar
07-30-15, 01:52
First time poster. Been to Asia a few times now testing the waters but always DIY. Went about a month ago and had a new girl named hannah, attractive with nice tight body. Massage was exceptional, a lot of teasing. After the flop, tried to get her to administer my member but she just giggled. Afterwards, I am still naked, we hugged and started kissing and felt her up pretty good. She told me to come back and schedule an appointment with her. I did so about 2 weeks after that and the place was really busy, she didn't seem interested and was really pressed to do anything. Wanted to know if anyone else has had any similar or new experiences?

JudTech
07-30-15, 11:05
First time poster. Been to Asia a few times now testing the waters but always DIY. Went about a month ago and had a new girl named hannah, attractive with nice tight body. Massage was exceptional, a lot of teasing. After the flop, tried to get her to administer my member but she just giggled. Afterwards, I am still naked, we hugged and started kissing and felt her up pretty good. She told me to come back and schedule an appointment with her. I did so about 2 weeks after that and the place was really busy, she didn't seem interested and was really pressed to do anything. Wanted to know if anyone else has had any similar or new experiences?I've never seen that place busy. I've been there a few times and it's been DIY but you are right, the massage is great and lots of teasing. I've never seen Hannah. Only CeeCee and an older lady (yuk). I'm waiting to see what happens with the building as it looks like it's up for auction.

TltnFunGuy
09-21-15, 16:15
Does the AMP in Jc offer any DYI service, last time I was there it was an hour with no flip. Just wondering.

Thanks.

Hound I81
09-23-15, 09:17
I have been posting in the SWA section but there isn't much activity there. Have been to Asia couple times now with mixed results. I will be stopping in again today and will post after.

I wasn't aware of another AMP in JC?

Hound.

SafetyFirst
09-23-15, 19:13
I have been posting in the SWA section but there isn't much activity there. Have been to Asia couple times now with mixed results. I will be stopping in again today and will post after.

I wasn't aware of another AMP in JC?

Hound.Let us know how it went. This place has always been DIY. Good massage no extras. Have gotten a lot of teasing.

RichardWest
09-29-15, 13:15
Had a chance to go by and check it out. Lucy greeted me at the door. Pretty good looking, can't complain. TS was first, very thorough, a little teasing. Massage was decent, nothing overwhelming. Tried several attempts but no luck. There was an older one there but don't know her name. I guess it's a hit or miss from everybody else's post about this place. Good luck.

SafetyFirst
09-29-15, 18:32
Had a chance to go by and check it out. Lucy greeted me at the door. Pretty good looking, can't complain. TS was first, very thorough, a little teasing. Massage was decent, nothing overwhelming. Tried several attempts but no luck. There was an older one there but don't know her name. I guess it's a hit or miss from everybody else's post about this place. Good luck.I'm glad Lucy is back, Last time I was there she was not working.

I don't think you will get anything more than teasing and DIY at this place. As always YMMV. I have gotten a little help from Lucy during DIY in the past and I have gotten a few massages from her. She would let me rub her leg and butt at times, when ever I ask for HE always no. Trouble for me or something like that. Maybe I will get lucky with Lucy if I see her more? She never says I want do it or I never do it. It is always I can't or trouble.

Hey I'm a nice guy and I like a ptetty asian girls hands on my member.

JS0157
10-23-15, 11:11
I've read a couple of reviews about the Bristol AMP that seemed like possibly borderline on what you might receive and seemed like possibly DIY only. But because of the borderline reviews I decided maybe I would check the place out for myself. I went in thinking I may not get anything more than a good rubdown and I was ready for that and decided I would just be relaxed and see where it might go with no expectations. Greeted by a lady who was very friendly and took me back to wait a few minutes for my service. Once I actually met my attendant she told me to go ahead and get ready and lay on the table and she would be right back. I figure the best way to test the waters was to completely disrobe and show I'm ready for whatever. I booked 90 minutes and I received pretty good massage. A little teasing brush every once in a while gave me hope. Eventually she had me flip and covered my privates barely while she worked my legs etc. The cover got removed and she took my hand and placed it to encourage DIY. A little more rubbing by her actually led to a slight help from her as well which I felt very positive about. After my ending she continued to rub and clean me up a little. While I'm laying there relaxed and totally bare the other lady stepped in and smiled and teased a little too. This had my hopes up even more for a future visit and maybe I can have two together next time out. It was mostly DIY but the little assist at the end gave me high hopes for another visit. I asked the girl her name and thought I might have actually misunderstood her and maybe it was actually Lucy mentioned in other posts but at the time it sounded like a different name but that could have just been me misunderstanding.

SafetyFirst
10-23-15, 13:51
I've read a couple of reviews about the Bristol AMP that seemed like possibly borderline on what you might receive and seemed like possibly DIY only. But because of the borderline reviews I decided maybe I would check the place out for myself. I went in thinking I may not get anything more than a good rubdown and I was ready for that and decided I would just be relaxed and see where it might go with no expectations. Greeted by a lady who was very friendly and took me back to wait a few minutes for my service. Once I actually met my attendant she told me to go ahead and get ready and lay on the table and she would be right back. I figure the best way to test the waters was to completely disrobe and show I'm ready for whatever. I booked 90 minutes and I received pretty good massage. A little teasing brush every once in a while gave me hope. Eventually she had me flip and covered my privates barely while she worked my legs etc. The cover got removed and she took my hand and placed it to encourage DIY. A little more rubbing by her actually led to a slight help from her as well which I felt very positive about. After my ending she continued to rub and clean me up a little. While I'm laying there relaxed and totally bare the other lady stepped in and smiled and teased a little too. This had my hopes up even more for a future visit and maybe I can have two together next time out. It was mostly DIY but the little assist at the end gave me high hopes for another visit. I asked the girl her name and thought I might have actually misunderstood her and maybe it was actually Lucy mentioned in other posts but at the time it sounded like a different name but that could have just been me misunderstanding.When did you go?

RichardWest
11-29-15, 16:51
Stopped by not to long ago. I've been in before and pretty much shut down each time but this one was different. Started off with fairly decent massage, lot of lotion and oils. I was able to roam some to show her I'm up for whatever. After flip she was impressed and continued massage with tease rubs. After the hour massage she took me for a TS, then......... ;)

Seniors PM for more.

SafetyFirst
11-29-15, 17:24
Stopped by not to long ago. I've been in before and pretty much shut down each time but this one was different. Started off with fairly decent massage, lot of lotion and oils. I was able to roam some to show her I'm up for whatever. After flip she was impressed and continued massage with tease rubs. After the hour massage she took me for a TS, then......... ;)

Seniors PM for more.I go to Asia spa at least once every couple months and each time I go I ask for HE and alway no or massage only.

TltnFunGuy
12-06-15, 20:54
Went end of last week, Hannah showed me back said I would have a new girl name of Nancy massage was great! But as usual it would have been all DYI.

SleepyCrna
12-30-15, 10:45
I paid my first visit to bristol this week. The price was good and all the girls were very nice. The massage was ok (I think panda in JC is a better massage), I think I ended up leaving with more knots in my back than I came with. But I did get a HE during the TS that made up for it. The girl wasn't that attractive. Probably 40, with discolored teeth. I didn't ask, I just insinuated. Overall it was well worth my time.

TltnFunGuy
01-08-16, 20:25
I paid my first visit to bristol this week. The price was good and all the girls were very nice. The massage was ok (I think panda in JC is a better massage), I think I ended up leaving with more knots in my back than I came with. But I did get a HE during the TS that made up for it. The girl wasn't that attractive. Probably 40, with discolored teeth. I didn't ask, I just insinuated. Overall it was well worth my time.Where is panda in JC? Is it diy as well?

Thanks.

Slim66
01-27-16, 17:37
Has anyone tried the new AMP on Euclid ave. , yet.

CopperHead36
01-27-16, 23:57
Has anyone tried the new AMP on Euclid ave. , yet.No. Went by Mon. But not open. Hope they will stay utr for few days.

SleepyCrna
01-28-16, 09:38
No. Went by Mon. But not open. Hope they will stay utr for few days.Dang I didn't know there was a new one. I may go check it out today. The one I've been to I believe is on commonwealth ave.

RichardWest
01-28-16, 16:53
Dang I didn't know there was a new one. I may go check it out today. The one I've been to I believe is on commonwealth ave.I was unaware of a new one on Euclid. The one that's been there for a while is on the corner of Commonwealth and Euclid. Are we talking about the same one?

Slim66
01-29-16, 06:51
I was unaware of a new one on Euclid. The one that's been there for a while is on the corner of Commonwealth and Euclid. Are we talking about the same one?NO I think this one is new, it has different # and has parking in the rear. Found the ad on CL.

SleepyCrna
01-29-16, 10:41
NO I think this one is new, it has different # and has parking in the rear. Found the ad on CL.Cool, thanks for the heads up!

RichardWest
01-29-16, 15:18
NO I think this one is new, it has different # and has parking in the rear. Found the ad on CL.Ok. Somebody mind helping me out with where this new one is located? Cause I can't find nothing online and the only one I've been to is the one across from Rite Aid.

Member #5070
01-30-16, 23:10
Ok. Somebody mind helping me out with where this new one is located? Cause I can't find nothing online and the only one I've been to is the one across from Rite Aid.If the one you know of is on your right, continue up Euclid toward the Tennessee line. It's on the left, before you get to the Golden Dragon restaurant. Row of houses with Chriopractors and the like. Right in the middle. 1916.

Stopped by there, went in, but got a call and didn't have time to stay. Kind of sketchy. Middle aged but hot lady with a small waist and either big tits or an overstuffed bra greeted me. Told me prices. But I had to go before partaking.

RadioLine
01-31-16, 10:45
I went by there on Friday and I have to say the massage was good with a few teasing rubs but nothing at the end. There is another one in the area that at least they stay in the room at the end. Rates 65 for a hour. She was nice and very attractive but just business. I will not return.

RichardWest
02-01-16, 15:27
👍🏻

Seniors can PM for details.

SleepyCrna
02-01-16, 21:20
I paid a visit to Nice spa this afternoon. It's located in a house and is very nice and clean. I only saw one female there and she was fairly attractive. 30's, skinny, big boobs. . 65 for an hour. The massage was good, she did let me roam. Then after the flip I roamed some more but it was basically DIY. She massaged and teased whIle I did the work. It was very similar to my experience at the other AMP in town minus the TS.

Dog2000
02-01-16, 23:39
Went by a little after 9 and they were already closed.

Mike Stud
02-15-16, 23:02
Any new reviews on Nice?

TltnFunGuy
02-16-16, 19:30
Stopped in a week or so ago, one of the ladies hat worked up the road has opened it. Don't quote me but I think her name was Hannah, was usual dyi was running low on time so had two girl massage for 30 min was pretty good. But all dyi.

Slim66
02-26-16, 06:14
Stopped in last week, massage was not very good more like a body rub, and as before diy. Be safe out there.

Deldrimar
03-09-16, 21:26
Any info on either of these two providers?

http://tricities.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-woman-avail-new-video/16150273

http://tricities.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-pix-specials-all-week/15413585

SomethingFun
03-10-16, 16:15
Any info on either of these two providers?

http://tricities.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-woman-avail-new-video/16150273

http://tricities.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-pix-specials-all-week/15413585I tried setting up something with the second one a few months back. Several emails, then I called. "Landlord troubles," after I was on the way. A woman did exist at the number. I haven't tried again, but I might. Let us know if you try.

Mike Stud
04-07-16, 22:23
New table shower! Brand new and nice. She did it at the end rather than before and it was quite relaxing. Good rub. Felt energized.

ThrillHillBill
04-09-16, 18:37
Hey guys Ill be down for the race next week. I see you have 2 parlors there and mostly DIY. Which one is the best bet? Which one has the prettiest girls or who can I ask for? A little roaming is good.

Thanks thrillhillbill.

SafetyFirst
04-13-16, 20:57
Hey guys Ill be down for the race next week. I see you have 2 parlors there and mostly DIY. Which one is the best bet? Which one has the prettiest girls or who can I ask for? A little roaming is good.

Thanks thrillhillbill.Have not gone to the new place yet (Nice). Asian I go to and DIY. Ask for Lucy if she is there. Good massage but no tug. If she is comfortable with you she may let you roam some and teasing while diy. But I've seem her a few times. YMMV.

Pingster
04-15-16, 18:08
http://tricities.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-race-fansnewpix/15413585

I contacted her a few days ago but it was last minute and didn't get to set anything up. Wondering if anyone else tried?

RichardWest
04-17-16, 15:43
http://tricities.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-race-fansnewpix/15413585

I contacted her a few days ago but it was last minute and didn't get to set anything up. Wondering if anyone else tried?You can find her review in another section.

Rich8
05-06-16, 23:19
Long time lurker. Just wondering if anyone has visited Magic Touch. She advertises a lot on BP but I can't find anything on here.

CumDump1011
05-08-16, 14:58
Long time lurker. Just wondering if anyone has visited Magic Touch. She advertises a lot on BP but I can't find anything on here.I don't know anything about that one, but I'm sure it's like the rest. DIY.

The tri cities is terrible when it comes to massage options.

TltnFunGuy
05-20-16, 15:45
Went by nice spa last week only had 30 minutes which had never been an issue in the past but for whatever reason I had to pay for more time before I would get a flip. That was first time ever. Anyway massage was great so I didn't mind as much Lucy does a real good massage. Linda is the other lady there and she is ok.

RichardWest
05-31-16, 20:16
Went by nice spa again. Had a better trip this time. Massage was one of the most sensual ones I've ever had. Still was DIY but she helped out a little and gave encouragement. Worth the trip IMO for the price.

SafetyFirst
05-31-16, 22:54
Went by nice spa again. Had a better trip this time. Massage was one of the most sensual ones I've ever had. Still was DIY but she helped out a little and gave encouragement. Worth the trip IMO for the price.What was the girls name. Never much luck there for me. I need to go back and try again!

TltnFunGuy
06-01-16, 15:31
Has any one tried this lately? Was just wondering if they at least offer DYI?

Thanks!!

SafetyFirst
06-01-16, 22:50
Has any one tried this lately? Was just wondering if they at least offer DYI?

Thanks!!Been there 2 times. First time 1 hr. Only massaged back no flip. 2nd time I tried 1. 5 hr. Did get the flip. While my member was standing at attention no offer of lotion or DIY. I don't remember the girls name. Lisa or Linda. Ok massage. Not worth the drive for me.

JackieBlue
07-02-16, 22:40
Visiting family in JC. Gave Bambo a try. Ok massage no HE or DIY. Walked in older Asian man at front. Went back and had the hr massage girl talked me into getting another 1/2 hr a little teasing. Are the massage places in Bristol any better?

LikesToJakOff
07-18-16, 09:29
Will be in the Tri area next week. Last review on Nice is a couple of months old. Still pretty much the same? I like the longer sessions. 60 minute minimum or 90 if offered. Not looking for any extras beyond DIY and some teasing along the way. This still the place for me? Also, mapping the address put it's at a church location. Surrounded by small houses / businesses. Insight or advice?

SafetyFirst
07-18-16, 10:23
Will be in the Tri area next week. Last review on Nice is a couple of months old. Still pretty much the same? I like the longer sessions. 60 minute minimum or 90 if offered. Not looking for any extras beyond DIY and some teasing along the way. This still the place for me? Also, mapping the address put it's at a church location. Surrounded by small houses / businesses. Insight or advice?It's in a house. YMMV at this place. Clean and very relaxing place. They will do 90 minutes or more if you like.

MadFox
07-27-16, 19:04
Decided to give Nice Spa a whirl. Ended up seeing May and she was a very nice lady. Short and petite with a nice firm body. Very pleased with her looks. The massage was great with limited drapping and ended with a nice table shower. This was my first experience with this place. So I ended up DIY. I'd like to go back to see if she would get more comfortable with more visits. That's probably what they are counting on though!

TltnFunGuy
09-07-16, 16:20
I go to nice about once every two weeks, it's the same great massage little teasing but always DYI. I still go back since massages are good.

MadFox
10-28-16, 19:36
I've been to Nice Spa several times and I have been pleased. Two ladies work there. May and Cece. May is ok and does a nice massage, but Cece is one of my ATF's for a DIY place. Cece is extremely friendly, teases with you throughout the massage, and gives a really good firm massage. Both Cece and May are probably in their 40's, but still are fairly attractive. I'd give them both 6's in the looks department with Cece being closer to a 7. It's funny that they have a sign posted in each room warning against making unwanted advances as both has allowed roaming. Cece seems to enjoy it more than May. It's worth checking out as long as you understand it is going to be limited to DIY. They have a frequent visitor card there too. Trying to see what happens when I get to 10 visits! I'm a sucker for that kind of thing!

WheelerJim
10-31-16, 11:13
http://swva.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asia-spa-276696-4190/13143660 anyone pm me if place is good to tryout while passing thru.

InAGaddaDaVida
10-31-16, 13:18
I've been to Nice Spa several times and I have been pleased. Two ladies work there. May and Cece. May is ok and does a nice massage, but Cece is one of my ATF's for a DIY place. Cece is extremely friendly, teases with you throughout the massage, and gives a really good firm massage. Both Cece and May are probably in their 40's, but still are fairly attractive. I'd give them both 6's in the looks department with Cece being closer to a 7. It's funny that they have a sign posted in each room warning against making unwanted advances as both has allowed roaming. Cece seems to enjoy it more than May. It's worth checking out as long as you understand it is going to be limited to DIY. They have a frequent visitor card there too. Trying to see what happens when I get to 10 visits! I'm a sucker for that kind of thing!Waste of time. DIY can be done at home.

InAGaddaDaVida
10-31-16, 13:18
Visiting family in JC. Gave Bambo a try. Ok massage no HE or DIY. Walked in older Asian man at front. Went back and had the hr massage girl talked me into getting another 1/2 hr a little teasing. Are the massage places in Bristol any better?No. Waste of time.

SharkyFuns99
11-01-16, 10:45
While I'm not reporting on an AMP or the like I do want to share my find. I tried a lady from CL the other day. It was 1 for about 1. 5 to 2 hrs. It was by far the best message I've had in this area. Only go if you are looking for a message as nothing else was even hinted at. She is the one who posts that she is new in town. It is in JC. While nothing else was to be found, I left feeling anazing.

TltnFunGuy
01-17-17, 22:24
Does any one know if they offer DIY there or is it just straight up massage?

Thanks!

Deldrimar
01-23-17, 15:04

Thanks!Straight up massage from my experiences and from others from what I have heard.

VolNation
01-23-17, 20:51
Straight up and it is not even worth that. Nice is DIY.

RichardWest
02-20-17, 16:07
Have been to both recently. Massages were decent, came out feeling relaxed. Both are still DIY but had a litte persuasion from Asian. Will prob repeat if not the neighborhood again.

CheaterBunny
04-03-17, 12:34

Thanks!It's DIY. Everything around here is DIY (at best).

BigDogRN
04-06-17, 13:29
It's DIY. Everything around here is DIY (at best).The closest full-service massage spathat I know of is just south of Asheville if anyone knows of anything different post it.

SharkyFuns99
04-18-17, 14:24
I've been there twice now. Both times I got a great message. But nothing else to be had there, not even a tease. Well except a dinner-date offer.

SafetyFirst
04-19-17, 22:50
I've been there twice now. Both times I got a great message. But nothing else to be had there, not even a tease. Well except a dinner-date offer.You going to take her up on the offer? Which girl? Could turn into some fun.

SleepyCrna
04-30-17, 09:43
I went and saw Ashley on Friday. She advertises on Craigslist and backpage. She has red hair but is much older than she appears in her pictures. As someone said before she talks alot. It was kind of annoying. The massage was ok. The price was good. 60 for an hour. But it was just straight up. I didn't get a vibe there was anything else offered. Her incall is downtown JC. Pm me with any other questions.

Deldrimar
06-21-17, 22:44
Just thought I would post while I'm on here and give somewhat of an update. I've been going to Asia massage for some time now and it seems they are becoming much more friendly. It's still DIY but the encouragement is much more enthusiastic and I don't have to make any effort for them to assume why I am there. Plus, the massage is always a 10 out of 10.

JackieBlue
06-22-17, 12:39
Just thought I would post while I'm on here and give somewhat of an update. I've been going to Asia massage for some time now and it seems they are becoming much more friendly. It's still DIY but the encouragement is much more enthusiastic and I don't have to make any effort for them to assume why I am there. Plus, the massage is always a 10 out of 10.Been a while since I was there. Who is the best girl now?. Had a girl named Lisa last time, not a good massage. Before that Lucy I think, good massage but no DIY. Is roaming encouraged? Thanks in advance Jackieblue.

Deldrimar
07-21-17, 16:07
Been a while since I was there. Who is the best girl now?. Had a girl named Lisa last time, not a good massage. Before that Lucy I think, good massage but no DIY. Is roaming encouraged? Thanks in advance Jackieblue.Lucy is still there, I'm not sure the other girls name but I've had them both and they are great. Roaming is still not encouraged. They are much more friendly, kinda testing this like some kind of social experiment LOL. Sorry for the slow reply.

TriCityGuy117
07-26-17, 11:47
Just thought I would post while I'm on here and give somewhat of an update. I've been going to Asia massage for some time now and it seems they are becoming much more friendly. It's still DIY but the encouragement is much more enthusiastic and I don't have to make any effort for them to assume why I am there. Plus, the massage is always a 10 out of 10.Are these 2 girls attractive? It's always a plus to have a looker as your massage therapist. I seem to always get a Pat or Stella who stays in the back out of view until time for the massage. LOL. Same with restaurants. You come in and see all these hotties running around waiting tables then. A waiter named Bubba appears as your waiter. Or yeah Pat or Stella. Ugh.

SafetyFirst
07-26-17, 16:15
Are these 2 girls attractive? It's always a plus to have a looker as your massage therapist. I seem to always get a Pat or Stella who stays in the back out of view until time for the massage. LOL. Same with restaurants. You come in and see all these hotties running around waiting tables then. A waiter named Bubba appears as your waiter. Or yeah Pat or Stella. Ugh.Seems I have the same problem with restaurants.

The girls are 6-7. 30 to 40 yo. I like Kelly, she is sweet girl and cute.

For the best massage I go to Nice. Lucy or May. Not much on DIY there or any thing else, but massages are always a 10. Like most around tricities I go to both.

As always safetyfirst.

DavidCrockett
08-22-17, 10:27
I will be traveling between Nashville and Bristol several times in the next few weeks. Any suggestions for a decent AMP in the area?

Thanks.

Gibson1970
08-22-17, 17:55
I will be traveling between Nashville and Bristol several times in the next few weeks. Any suggestions for a decent AMP in the area?

Thanks.The one in Harriman is still open. Studio 22 in Nashville has been getting good reviews. The one in Crossville was closed several years ago.

GrittyB
09-08-17, 12:13
The usual searches turned up nothing. Anyone have any info?

http://tricities.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/got-kinks-try-the-mobile-masseuse/20035223

SharkyFuns99
09-19-17, 10:38
I did the 2 hour. Blissful. Mai does a wonderful job. I will definitely do the 2 hour from now on, even though it is diy. Great massage, nothing else.

Stay safe.

Candy Man Can
10-20-17, 16:58
Saw Lucy. Seen her one or two other times. Good massage. I came here hoping for a HE. A little teasing. On the flip I asked for HE. She said not here or no. She let me DIY. While she massaged close to my member and allowed some otc roaming and let me touch her boobs. Cleaned me up after I finished. Anyone had any luck with her or am wasting my time?

SafetyFirst
10-20-17, 20:20
I did the 2 hour. Blissful. Mai does a wonderful job. I will definitely do the 2 hour from now on, even though it is diy. Great massage, nothing else.

Stay safe.Mai does a nice massage. Best I ve had there.

Reb729
10-20-17, 23:21
Saw Lucy. Seen her one or two other times. Good massage. I came here hoping for a HE. A little teasing. On the flip I asked for HE. She said not here or no. She let me DIY. While she massaged close to my member and allowed some otc roaming and let me touch her boobs. Cleaned me up after I finished. Anyone had any luck with her or am wasting my time?Great massage there, but DIY is all you will get at the 2 around here.

SafetyFirst
10-27-17, 18:30
Saw Lucy. Seen her one or two other times. Good massage. I came here hoping for a HE. A little teasing. On the flip I asked for HE. She said not here or no. She let me DIY. While she massaged close to my member and allowed some otc roaming and let me touch her boobs. Cleaned me up after I finished. Anyone had any luck with her or am wasting my time?I have seen Lucy many times. I tip well for a great massage and offered tips for touching / HE. I have tried to touch and roam on several occasions and she will not let you touch and no HE. DIY she sometimes leaves the room during and sometimes stays. I have many conversations with her. Very pleasant personality. No HE here. Let's try to be truthful so other mongers will know what to expect and have so respect for these ladies.

As always Safetyfirst.

Janon119
02-09-18, 04:40
It's at Bonham road, Bristol, Went in and the woman looked like the crypt keeper. Rooms are divided by curtains, no privacy. I left, I would not expect anything here.

SafetyFirst
02-16-18, 19:54
It's at Bonham road, Bristol, Went in and the woman looked like the crypt keeper. Rooms are divided by curtains, no privacy. I left, I would not expect anything here.I went by there a few months a go. Massage only. Nice girl everything covered. Good massage. Stopped by a maybe 2 weeks ago. Seen the girl working and asked if they had another girl. No. I said I'll be back later and will not return. Better looking girls at other spas.

GrittyB
02-19-18, 14:49
Hey Gents. Heading your way this week. Any thoughts about this gal? I tried getting the info on her my last trip through to no avail. Any help (or suggestions for an outcall massage) are appreciated.

http://tricities.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/need-kneaded-try-the-mobile-masseuse/31631647

SafetyFirst
02-19-18, 17:30
Stopped by Nice a few days ago. Greeted at the door by a new girl. Younger than May or Lucy. Neither one of them was there. Nice looking, tiny thing. Since my first visit with her, I didn't expect anything other than a massage and I was right. Great massage. I will go back. Didn't get her name.

As always Safetyfirst.

JackieBlue
06-22-18, 15:17
So I stopped by there the other day. When I walked in I was greeted by a nice looking Asian. Dressed in tight pants And low cut shirt. The way she was dressed I thought I may get a HE. I started with hour massage. Massage was good, she kept hitting the boys and I was getting excited with with I thought was going to happen. On the flip I turn over with a raging hard on. She covers me with the sheet massages all around jr getting close at times. Moving sheet and keepin him hard. Right before time is up she asks me if I want more time. I could have sworn that she was looking at my hard dick when she asked. I said sure, thinking with little brain. I just knew something would happen. Well she massaged my chest, head and around jr and started toward my feet. I stopped her and pointed at jr. She said sorry not here WTF. Why did you ask me for more time and teasing me during massage. I tipped 5 and left. Said her name was Lucy. What a prick tease she was. I will not see her again. Anyone else with this type of experience.

SharkyFuns99
06-26-18, 22:30
So I stopped by there the other day. When I walked in I was greeted by a nice looking Asian. Dressed in tight pants And low cut shirt. The way she was dressed I thought I may get a HE. I started with hour massage. Massage was good, she kept hitting the boys and I was getting excited with with I thought was going to happen. On the flip I turn over with a raging hard on. She covers me with the sheet massages all around jr getting close at times. Moving sheet and keepin him hard. Right before time is up she asks me if I want more time. I could have sworn that she was looking at my hard dick when she asked. I said sure, thinking with little brain. I just knew something would happen. Well she massaged my chest, head and around jr and started toward my feet. I stopped her and pointed at jr. She said sorry not here WTF. Why did you ask me for more time and teasing me during massage. I tipped 5 and left. Said her name was Lucy. What a prick tease she was. I will not see her again. Anyone else with this type of experience.They give a great massage. But that is all you'll get. Now when they ask for tip: I tell them I got no extra, so you get no extra. Then I leave.

Be safe:

Sharky.

AsianLever
09-07-18, 13:37
Near Kroger intersection, Pressure Massage. Anyone sample? Fairly hot MILF greeted me at the door, no Engrish! LOL. Papasan then came from back which makes me doubt any HE available.

Lanky1713
09-11-18, 15:31
Been going to the AMPs for a while. Excellent massage by a middle-aged lady, but you need to take care of yourself. Table shower after.

Lanky1713
11-05-18, 15:47
Stopped by a few weeks ago. Experience was as has been reported previously but price was good, massage was great, and the nice-looking therapist helped out quite a bit. Not a bad experience with a table shower.

JackieBlue
11-06-18, 09:30
Stopped by a few weeks ago. Experience was as has been reported previously but price was good, massage was great, and the nice-looking therapist helped out quite a bit. Not a bad experience with a table shower.Good that things worked for you. My past experiences have been not so good with so so looking older ladies. I drive to Asheville at times. Did you get her name? I'll give them another try and ask for her.

Thanks my friend.

JackieBlue.

Lanky1713
11-08-18, 17:29
Good that things worked for you. My past experiences have been not so good with so so looking older ladies. I drive to Asheville at times. Did you get her name? I'll give them another try and ask for her.

Thanks my friend.

JackieBlue.I'm sorry, but I did not get a name. I apologize.

DeerSlayer23
12-20-18, 16:05
So I just went to an APM in the tri cities that had a happy ending! It's been dry for a LONG time but I finally got the experience I wanted! If SENIOR member want any Info on my experience PM me! Happy hunting Mongers!

Stay Safe!

Jrogers318
01-10-19, 16:38
Was in JC taking my wife to the doc at the Watagua Ortho Clinic. While she had her appointment I drove around and came across these two establishments just off Princeton Rd. Having been to the place on Oakland and knowing it to be massage only (at least on my one visit) and knowing the East TN scene well, I think I know the answer to what I'm about to ask but I'll go for it anyhow. Does anyone know if either of these places offers anything beyond just a massage and, if so, is it worth it? Please PM any responses. Thanks!

SafetyFirst
01-23-19, 18:23
I stopped by. New girl greeted me. Didn't get her name, she was busy. I couldn't wait. Anyone tried her yet?

Chuck68
02-03-19, 15:25
Anyone tried. On W Stone Dr.

Allen703
02-10-19, 12:47
Anyone tried. On W Stone Dr.Any HE AMP in Kingsport or Johnson City?

Allen703
02-10-19, 12:49
So I just went to an APM in the tri cities that had a happy ending! It's been dry for a LONG time but I finally got the experience I wanted! If SENIOR member want any Info on my experience PM me! Happy hunting Mongers!

Stay Safe!What is the name of any AMP in TriCities with extras?

Allen703
02-16-19, 12:00
Any HE AMP in Kingsport or Johnson City?Ok I'm answering my own question. There is one in Kingsport and one in JC that offers extras.

JCTraveler
02-16-19, 15:12
Ok I'm answering my own question. There is one in Kingsport and one in JC that offers extras.If you are willing to share, please PM me.

Mike Stud
02-21-19, 15:27
Anyone know if extras are an option anywhere around the Tri Cities? I've struck out for the most part except DIY.

AsianLever
02-28-19, 00:50
Ok I'm answering my own question. There is one in Kingsport and one in JC that offers extras.Traveler. Will be in J. C. Next week. Could you pm the HE spot? Thanks in advance and will return favorite X 5 if you head to the beach!!

JCTraveler
02-28-19, 12:55
Traveler. Will be in J. C. Next week. Could you pm the HE spot? Thanks in advance and will return favorite X 5 if you head to the beach!!If I knew of one I would check it out. He who claimed to know of one never shared. Need to inquire of him.

AsianLever
03-12-19, 22:16
If you are willing to share, please PM me.Sent you a PM. Enjoy.

JS0157
03-13-19, 15:25
Sent you a PM. Enjoy.If you don't mind I would enjoy a pm.

Nbdood25
03-13-19, 20:49
Sent you a PM. Enjoy.I would appreciate one as well.

AsianLever
03-13-19, 21:30
If you don't mind I would enjoy a pm.I opened up Pandora's box!! But happy to help the 5-6 mongers who sent me PM's. Alas my work is done and gone until the late summer so please no more PM's and realize there are now many locals who have the details and I hope everyone enjoys.

MmmTitties
03-14-19, 10:30
I opened up Pandora's box!! But happy to help the 5-6 mongers who sent me PM's. Alas my work is done and gone until the late summer so please no more PM's and realize there are now many locals who have the details and I hope everyone enjoys.LOL. Any if the locals care to share the info. I've explored most of the local talent and I'm looking for something different.

AsianLever
03-14-19, 23:22
500 miles away. But I would enjoy the local reports about whether your visits were good massages. Via PM I think is best. Hopefully others Enjoyed as much as I did. My back feels better even 3 days later!

RogerJohnson47
03-20-19, 11:57
Anyone tried. On W Stone Dr.Yes. I went yesterday. Very thorough massage.

TuneChi0815
03-20-19, 22:48
Yes. I went yesterday. Very thorough massage.Was "happy" at the " ending".

Reb729
03-23-19, 19:59
Great massage, message me for more details. . .

JasonCarson198
03-24-19, 15:44
Anyone visited the one in JC some of us got messages about? You can pm me. Wanted to know how it was.

MmmTitties
03-25-19, 19:10
Did a little homework and found the Chinese massage in Kingsport that has recently become so popular. I'll agree with everyone else. Very thorough massage. I sprang for the 60 minute massage and left happy, but I can't help but wonder how happy I would have been with the 30 minute or 90 minute session. If anyone has opted for the other two please PM me. I have a few questions about a couple other things as well.

SexScientist
03-26-19, 01:54
If anyone can help a brother out with the details on this new place it would be greatly appreciated!

Essdee
04-02-19, 12:25
If anyone can help a brother out with the details on this new place it would be greatly appreciated!Yeah I second that.

Tried looking them up myself but came up empty so far.

JC or Not location would be nice.

RichardWest
04-02-19, 22:45
Been out for a while and playing again. Now I've seen where there is a AMP in JC and KPT worth going to can somebody help me out please with the locations. Ty.

TuneChi0815
04-03-19, 20:25
Through broken an a phone translation!! There is a massage place here that will off F / S down fall it's 2. That could be an excellent dream.

Mike Stud
04-04-19, 11:55
We've got to stop putting all of this out in the open or it's only a matter of time before we lose it. That's just how it goes. Just my personal opinion and my own two cents. It's been awhile since we've had something fun in and around JC and it will be gone before we know it if we keep talking about it. Tell your friends and people you trust if you want to help bring in business and leave it at that. Have fun!

Jrogers318
04-04-19, 13:59
Well said and true, especially in a socially and sexually conservative area such as east TN. Discretion please!

We've got to stop putting all of this out in the open or it's only a matter of time before we lose it. That's just how it goes. Just my personal opinion and my own two cents. It's been awhile since we've had something fun in and around JC and it will be gone before we know it if we keep talking about it. Tell your friends and people you trust if you want to help bring in business and leave it at that. Have fun!

JCTraveler
04-05-19, 10:56
Well said and true, especially in a socially and sexually conservative area such as east TN. Discretion please!Thanks! Enuff said on the subject.

MuffDiver423
04-07-19, 16:59
I'm a long time lurker, and I finally went out on a limb. I thought I might have found the spot that has been talked about, but it feel short. I went for the 30 min session because I was short on time, and I thought I was going to leave happy. In the end time was up, and I guess I was mistaken about what I thought was teasing. I'm going to try again, but I've only been to on parlor in FL before this last visit. IT just kinda happened no questions. I'm thinking about heading to Asheville for FS at Stone, but hoping to find it local. Any one willing to help a brother out? I will share location of the place I went to long time posters. The teasing made me think more is on the table there, but not sure if I need to know the password.

RogerJohnson47
04-14-19, 10:52
Anyone visited the one in JC some of us got messages about? You can pm me. Wanted to know how it was.I didn't get the email. Would someone pm me the name? Thanks.

AsianLever
04-15-19, 10:09
Receive info like that. Or at the very least a double digit poster. But it's up to you local seniors I guess. Just my. 02 cents worth.

MmmTitties
04-15-19, 15:37
Receive info like that. Or at the very least a double digit poster. But it's up to you local seniors I guess. Just my. 02 cents worth.I agree that things such as this should be kept on the DL. However, I also think this forum is kind of it's own worst enemy. You can only become a senior member by posting, which means that someone that hasn't been here as long as most, can post a bunch of redundant post or share things that shouldn't be shared and they become a senior member.

Others, like me have been on here for a long time and have even helped senior members through PM only to receive the cold shoulder because we're not seniors.

With that being said, I've done some research on the local massage places, and I'm almost certain that I'm on the right track. It would be nice if a senior member would comfirm this for me, but I'm just a regular member.

Jrogers318
04-15-19, 22:51
Agreed. So doing might reduce the possibility of Uncle LEO infiltrating the ranks and taking advantage of our willingness to share good intel. Just my opinion.

Receive info like that. Or at the very least a double digit poster. But it's up to you local seniors I guess. Just my. 02 cents worth.

Tazitis
04-26-19, 16:06
Found your place today with a little help from a brother. I rubbed all over Annie and she did not mind at all. Gave a good message even put hot rocks on my back which was nice. On the flip very nice HJ. I had to laugh as I was leaving she tried to give me a stamp card that after 10 hours get three hours free. Precious. I promise my brother s to keep your secret as you have a jewel and want to protect it. Nice visit to the Tri Cities.

Doitritenow
04-28-19, 19:38
I am an old time psoter, check me out. Always want to get taken care of when visiting.

Sultan.

I agree that things such as this should be kept on the DL. However, I also think this forum is kind of it's own worst enemy. You can only become a senior member by posting, which means that someone that hasn't been here as long as most, can post a bunch of redundant post or share things that shouldn't be shared and they become a senior member.

Others, like me have been on here for a long time and have even helped senior members through PM only to receive the cold shoulder because we're not seniors.

With that being said, I've done some research on the local massage places, and I'm almost certain that I'm on the right track. It would be nice if a senior member would comfirm this for me, but I'm just a regular member.

Doitritenow
04-28-19, 19:40
Going to be in the area this week, any recommendations?

I am an old time psoter, check me out. Always want to get taken care of when visiting.

Sultan.

Found your place today with a little help from a brother. I rubbed all over Annie and she did not mind at all. Gave a good message even put hot rocks on my back which was nice. On the flip very nice HJ. I had to laugh as I was leaving she tried to give me a stamp card that after 10 hours get three hours free. Precious. I promise my brother s to keep your secret as you have a jewel and want to protect it. Nice visit to the Tri Cities.

TrashPandasRok
04-30-19, 07:57
Same old thing over at Asia spa, anyone else out of the click and wondering if it's that one save your money. Still DIY, it's so damn awkward too, I'd prefer just getting the massage to the whole "you want oil?" Question towards the end. If there are no extras just leave me and my blue balls alone LOL.

Guess I'll just keep trying places, it's fucked being back from Thailand and all it's fun to be stuck with this shit.

AsianLever
05-02-19, 21:58
Going to be in the area this week, any recommendations?

Sultan.Clean out your box!!

Leeeroy
05-04-19, 15:37
Fellow mongers: I'm aware of several AMPs in the area where HE is available but are there any FS in the Tri-Cities? Feel free to PM with any advice, and thanks in advance!

WoodSlinger74
05-04-19, 20:36
I'm new to the forum but not to AMPs. And I'm having trouble finding one that stays open past 10. I work all over and try to visit at least one in the towns I'm working in.

Any info in a PM will be appreciated.

WoodSlinger74
05-04-19, 20:52
I'm new to the forum but not to AMPs. But I'm having trouble finding one in JC that stays open past 10.

Any info in a PM will be appreciated.

Deldrimar
05-06-19, 11:52
I'm new to the forum but not to AMPs. But I'm having trouble finding one in JC that stays open past 10.

Any info in a PM will be appreciated.Extremely familiar with the area and I know of 0 AMPs that stay open past 10, sorry.

TrashPandasRok
05-10-19, 09:31
Fellow mongers: I'm aware of several AMPs in the area where HE is available but are there any FS in the Tri-Cities? Feel free to PM with any advice, and thanks in advance!Sorry closest FS AMP is West Asheville followed by downtown Roanoke.

Nbdood25
05-10-19, 20:31
I'm new to the forum but not to AMPs. And I'm having trouble finding one that stays open past 10. I work all over and try to visit at least one in the towns I'm working in.

Any info in a PM will be appreciated.I've visited AMP in a number of places, and 10 seems to be the standard closing time all around.

Nbdood25
05-10-19, 20:34
Found your place today with a little help from a brother. I rubbed all over Annie and she did not mind at all. Gave a good message even put hot rocks on my back which was nice. On the flip very nice HJ. I had to laugh as I was leaving she tried to give me a stamp card that after 10 hours get three hours free. Precious. I promise my brother s to keep your secret as you have a jewel and want to protect it. Nice visit to the Tri Cities.Okay, I'm a senior member now, will someone please tell me where this place is?

KTA70
05-10-19, 22:30
Sorry closest FS AMP is West Asheville followed by downtown Roanoke.There are several FS AMP's in Charlotte.

Nbdood25
05-12-19, 20:28
Found your place today with a little help from a brother. I rubbed all over Annie and she did not mind at all. Gave a good message even put hot rocks on my back which was nice. On the flip very nice HJ. I had to laugh as I was leaving she tried to give me a stamp card that after 10 hours get three hours free. Precious. I promise my brother s to keep your secret as you have a jewel and want to protect it. Nice visit to the Tri Cities.Went to this place today. Walked in and looked at the girl at the desk and hoped she wasn't the masseuse. Went into the room, and when the masseuse walked in, I immediately wished the girl at the desk was the masseuse. She was at least 60, and probably not pretty when she was 20. The massage was actually really good and the hot stones were nice. I suspect HE was available, but she didn't ask and neither did I. On the way out she chased me into the lobby asking for a tip, so I gave her $20.

DaveBintn
06-08-19, 01:03
Visited the one in Bristol. Table shower was ok, massage not. Really that great. As for anything else, when suggested was advised self service. At this Station.

TuneChi0815
06-12-19, 03:22
Well I went back to my lucky AMP today, an come to find out Helen has went on a "long" vacation from what 75,000 yr old lady that was there, but I stayed anyway massage was borderline terrible!! I told her medium an she like to killed me with her elbow in my shoulder blade, then the flip she patted around the said I had ten minutes so pointed to to mr. Not so happy she did her best but said I was out of so I finished real quick!! The she expected. 40 tip on top of the. 60 for 50 minutes of punishment!! I know I won't be going back till Helen returns from her long vacation.

AsianLever
07-28-19, 20:51
In about a month. If any local could give me info on the spa I sent PM's about to senior members who inquired I would appreciate it. Apparently "Helen" is on a on vacation. Thanks A. Lever.

AsianLever
08-31-19, 10:36
For the weekend. New user name but if anyone has any advice please send a PM. Thanks.

AsianLever
08-31-19, 21:23
60 / hour. 40 tip. Seniors PM me for details.

HuckOne
09-01-19, 12:10
60 / hour. 40 tip. Seniors pm me for details.Details around tri cities.

AsianLever
09-08-19, 13:14
Details around tri cities.And 19 inquiries. Any info you could share?

Tazzcazz1
10-02-19, 11:25
I just visited a Chinese MP in Kingsport. Happy endings seem to be a regular thing there.

SafetyFirst
10-31-19, 18:28
I want to step away from the AMPs and try her. I see her ads have been listed a while. Is she worth the visit. I haven't seen any reviews here.

Thanks.

As always safety first.

https://skipthegames.com/img/005/MzU0OTFkNmZkYmZhNzYwNDFiOTExMzU5ZGQ4M2RiN2Q0MWQ3MA.jpg

FiveOfSix
11-01-19, 07:48
I want to step away from the AMPs and try her. I see her ads have been listed a while. Is she worth the visit. I haven't seen any reviews here.

Thanks.

As always safety first.

https://skipthegames.com/img/005/MzU0OTFkNmZkYmZhNzYwNDFiOTExMzU5ZGQ4M2RiN2Q0MWQ3MA.jpgShe relocated from down here in Asheville, and occasionally comes back, overpriced and under-delivers.

LittleWilbur
11-06-19, 21:16
I just visited a Chinese MP in Kingsport. Happy endings seem to be a regular thing there.Where is this and how do I get in touch?

Sp108
11-16-19, 00:05
I just visited a Chinese MP in Kingsport. Happy endings seem to be a regular thing there.Love some more intel on the Chinese MP in Kingsport. Feel free to PM me with details please!!

Gatorbit
11-22-19, 20:20
Great massage, message me for more details. . .So which one was it and what's the menu and pricing? Thanks.

Spat3005
11-23-19, 01:55
My third time at pressure and it has yet to disappoint. A little pricier than I'm used to but still well worth the money. Outstanding, deep massage with lots of teasing. Ending is always a blast. $. 2 all in.

Wish I could find the place in Kingsport people seem so cryptic about. Tried a place I thought might be the one, but no luck. Any specific info would be cool.

JCTraveler
11-23-19, 09:08
My third time at pressure and it has yet to disappoint. A little pricier than I'm used to but still well worth the money. Outstanding, deep massage with lots of teasing. Ending is always a blast. $. 2 all in.

Wish I could find the place in Kingsport people seem so cryptic about. Tried a place I thought might be the one, but no luck. Any specific info would be cool.Ok. I give up! What does Cmtc stand for?

Billatplay
11-23-19, 22:22
I'd sure like to know about the MP in Kpt. The location would be great. Thanks.

Gianni14
11-26-19, 11:23
Just got back from pressure. It takes some communication but you can get what you want in due time. Great place!

BigRob22
12-05-19, 14:46
Ok. I give up! What does Cmtc stand for?I'm with JCTraveler. What and where is this place?

Gianni14
12-06-19, 10:24
Went back and had a blast. Better looking masseuse this time around. Prices are steep though. 30 min 90,60 min 120. Not going back until I've vetted other establishments. Stay safe.

Sp108
12-11-19, 12:12
Went back and had a blast. Better looking masseuse this time around. Prices are steep though. 30 min 90,60 min 120. Not going back until I've vetted other establishments. Stay safe.Will someone please PM me and give me scoop on this AMP in Kingsport? I've read bits and pieces. I'm definitely curious but new to the AMP world.

Spat3005
12-16-19, 14:11
Ok. I give up! What does Cmtc stand for?First couple of times I went it was called Pressure, last time the sign was changed to Chinese Medical Treatment Center. I still refer to it as pressure but I also know there's a pressure in Kingsport.

Gray Squirrel
12-16-19, 15:42
Will someone please PM me and give me scoop on this AMP in Kingsport? I've read bits and pieces. I'm definitely curious but new to the AMP world.Enthusiastic massage start to finish. What a place.

Spat3005
12-27-19, 20:28
Just google for the address on Stone. Good sensual massage, standard happy ending. Hour. 65 tipped. 6.

Kristina2020
01-05-20, 00:09
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Don't spam the fucking forum.

A2

WoodyW4
01-16-20, 08:29
Would appreciate any intel on either locations. New to the AMP scene.

AsianLever
02-07-20, 12:35
You lost the ability to send PM's because you abused the system and I muzzled you. I just merged all 5 of your users together again.

I know you'll make another one, when you do I'll find that one, then I'll merge it into this one as well.

A2ks.

Gianni14
02-12-20, 09:21
Asian Health in Virginia and Ashley from Craigslist "beauty" services section. Both offer great experiences.

LurkerInTn
02-16-20, 18:49
Asian Health in Virginia and Ashley from Craigslist "beauty" services section. Both offer great experiences.Curious if you would share your experience with Ashley. I sent a PM.

JackieBlue
02-29-20, 20:56
I've been out of the game awhile. I decided to pay one of our local parlors a visit. I pay for the hour. Got undressed laid on bed. Good massage and a lot of teasing. Kept bumping the balls even after my dick was hard. Flipped over with me hard as a rock. I pointed and asked about he. She said no. She did let me do rub her ass and play with her kitty while I diy. So what's the deal. I'm jacking off playing with her kitty. She acts like she is enjoying it, but she will not touch my dick. Pm me with your story and I'll tell you all my details and where and who.

MuffDiver423
03-06-20, 16:23
The parlor mentioned in VA is legit. Didn't get a name, but the lady was a little older. Pretty mechanical and to the point. I prefer some teasing action. Wish I could find some younger ones! I've not been to pressure in King, but I wouldn't just make a trip from JC to try this place. Better option in JC from past experience. I may hit it again to see if there are any other attendants.

Any one have an leads on younger attendants or a good incall?

Cravin1969
03-13-20, 17:59
I'm in the area for work. Text with Suki on STG about a month ago but by the time I got here she was gone. She's back in the area and wondered if anyone has seen her. Love those asian girls. Thanks Cravin.

AcquaDeJim
03-13-20, 19:32
I'm in the area for work. Text with Suki on STG about a month ago but by the time I got here she was gone. She's back in the area and wondered if anyone has seen her. Love those asian girls. Thanks Cravin.She's legit. No worries.

Cravin1969
03-13-20, 20:33
She's legit. No worries.Thanks for the info.

AcquaDeJim
03-13-20, 23:51
Thanks for the info.I wouldn't wait more than a day or two to see her from the time her ad first shows up though.

She is usually either coming here from Knoxville or is stopping here on her way there.

Basically she does a big circuit of a day or two at different locations and then 2-3 months later starts over again.

Cravin1969
03-15-20, 11:46
I met Suki this weekend. She's older than her pics. Very paranoid. Got lost coming to me. She's a sweetheart. Seniors can message for more details. Thanks. Cravin.

QSpaLover
03-20-20, 12:23
Decent massage and mediocre finish. 60 for the hour. Requested 40 for tip. Won't repeat.

SafetyFirst
03-21-20, 20:09
Decent massage and mediocre finish. 60 for the hour. Requested 40 for tip. Won't repeat.More info please. Whitch one did you go to and who was the girl. Some parlors here are closed and others don't do HE. Thanks in advance.

As always safetyfirst.

DaveBintn
03-24-20, 00:19
Have seen her several times over the years. Yes, she is older than she states, but still a little cutie. She is very cautious, but a really great gal. Travels but comes through every few weeks for a day or two. Nice, friendly service and gives her all. I have always enjoyed seeing her and look forward to when she comes back.

I met Suki this weekend. She's older than her pics. Very paranoid. Got lost coming to me. She's a sweetheart. Seniors can message for more details. Thanks. Cravin.

Deldrimar
04-03-20, 19:53
My massages are my go to release and now they have all closed their doors. Desperate times, looking for anyone that has a UTR or someone that does sensual massage. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated!!

Mike Stud
04-09-20, 18:31
Is it still open?

KTA70
04-18-20, 11:55
Saw an AMP on Market St in JC was.

Open with neon on. Anyone have any.

Info on this one?

Deldrimar
04-18-20, 18:00
Is it still open?Not open anymore. Sign posted on the door.

QSpaLover
04-20-20, 13:58

Info on this one?Owner of a nearby spa. I heard " Helen " who locals remember from last year, was opening a second spot. I was disappointed with Amy who was at her original spa in early March. But Helen is great!

HdRideHer6969
04-27-20, 17:55
Has anybody noticed if any of the AMP's are open in JC or King?

BigRob22
04-28-20, 10:37
Took a chance to see if this was real and got lucky (kind of). This is a true Rub & Tug and that's all. However the massage was above average! She does NOT like to txt and will not txt you info like address or price or discus menu. So because of this I was on high alert and played it as if it was just going to be a normal massage. Looks. Umm not my taste and was just going to be happy with a good massage. Asked for deep tissue and she did just that. I was even a little sore the next day from some of the places she worked out. About half way through she asked if I would like the full body for an extra 20 and I said sure why not. She flipped me over and massaged my neck, arms and legs and then she removed the towel and finished me off. I didn't touch her at all and I was ok with that. Price was pretty normal for a legit massage anywhere else and I got that. Have fun and stay safe!!

https://asheville.rubratings.com/165878

Money Man 73
04-29-20, 09:43
Where is this one guys? I'm not familiar with it. Thanks in advance for the help!

MM.

Info on this one?

Owner of a nearby spa. I heard " Helen " who locals remember from last year, was opening a second spot. I was disappointed with Amy who was at her original spa in early March. But Helen is great!

MuffDiver423
04-29-20, 14:21
I noticed a place near the DG in Blountville. Any info on it? Obviously it was closed today.

Thanks.

Muff.

Mike Stud
05-02-20, 09:22
Wonder if that means Mimi's will be back up and running??

HdRideHer6969
05-02-20, 19:12
Wonder if that means Mimi's will be back up and running??All supposed to open in Tennessee on May 6??

Money Man 73
05-05-20, 09:51
I believe the Gov's order covers all but 5-6 counties.

All supposed to open in Tennessee on May 6??

HdRideHer6969
05-05-20, 20:12
From what I read all spas will remain closed till May 26th.

I believe the Gov's order covers all but 5-6 counties.

MadFox
05-11-20, 15:58
I was hoping that the AMP's in the area would open on May 6th. I was wrong to hope! Anyway. I didn't know if any of you guys might have an Asian lady that is working UTR that might like to make a little extra during the quarantine. PM me if you have any ideas or ladies you'd recommend!

- MadFox.

Leeeroy
05-29-20, 18:45
Is the AMP in Kingsport back open yet?

Reb729
05-30-20, 07:59
Is the AMP in Kingsport back open yet?Passed by yesterday and is not open.

RogerJohnson47
05-30-20, 13:30
Passed by yesterday and is not open.Weird. I got a massage there on Thursday.

Reb729
05-30-20, 21:58
Weird. I got a massage there on Thursday.I didn't see the Open sign on, my bad, definitely not the first time I have been wrong, LOL.

SafetyFirst
06-01-20, 12:01
Anybody been to the local parlors. Just wondering if they have upgraded their services since they have been closed so long.

HdRideHer6969
06-03-20, 23:51
Anybody been to the local parlors. Just wondering if they have upgraded their services since they have been closed so long.Asian massage and nice spa are still not offering any extras. DIY only.

MadFox
06-04-20, 09:02
It is crazy that people still go there. Everything around them offers a lot more. My new favorite is the one in Blountville. I've seen Sunflow there a couple of times and she is great. Very nice lady that performs a great massage and provides a good finish.

Other than that. Abingdon, Kingsport and JC all offer similar services.

Asian massage and nice spa are still not offering any extras. DIY only.

BraveMan1963
06-10-20, 14:13
I am traveling to Bristol, TN on Friday from Chattanooga and wanted to know if there were any good AMP's in the area. Thanks in advance.

Spat3005
06-10-20, 16:44
I am traveling to Bristol, TN on Friday from Chattanooga and wanted to know if there were any good AMP's in the area. Thanks in advance.I've always enjoyed Pressure Massage at 733 W Stone Dr in Kingsport.

HdRideHer6969
06-10-20, 22:48
I've always enjoyed Pressure Massage at W Stone Dr in Kingsport.Is it open now?

BraveMan1963
06-11-20, 14:44
I've always enjoyed Pressure Massage at 733 W Stone Dr in Kingsport.Thank you for the info.

MadFox
06-12-20, 18:18
Tai Chi Foot massage is back open and decided to give it a shot. Very glad I did. Helen is great and I'll be back.

JackieBlue
06-14-20, 15:07
Tai Chi Foot massage is back open and decided to give it a shot. Very glad I did. Helen is great and I'll be back.Thanks for the info.

Confusion
06-14-20, 19:10
Health was up and running Friday. Not top of the line service but completely acceptable. Plan to repeat later this week. Must wear a mask and use hand sanitizer (they provide if needed). Social distancing not rigidly enforced. Enjoy!

RogerJohnson47
06-14-20, 19:21
Tai Chi Foot massage is back open and decided to give it a shot. Very glad I did. Helen is great and I'll be back.Out of curiosity, I went yesterday. My masseuse was Amy. Slightly below average experience, except for the price.

MadFox
06-15-20, 08:05
Interesting. When I was there, Helen was the only one there. She's a 40 something Chinese lady. She wore a mask, so I didn't see her face. Helen was very friendly and gracious and I had a pretty good time with her and will probably go back. I tend to like the more mature ladies as they usually give a good massage and there is no BS about the ending. All that being said, I saw an Any at Chinese Pressure Massage in JC last week too and she was a lot younger and a lot of fun too.

Out of curiosity, I went yesterday. My masseuse was Amy. Slightly below average experience, except for the price.

DaveBintn
06-17-20, 21:27
Went to pick up at Greg's and noticed the lights were on and 2 cars outside this evening.

MadFox
06-18-20, 08:41
I've been to Mimi's several times and the massage quality there is great in my opinion. I've always drawn the same lady and she really knows how to use the hot stones! LOL.

Do you guys know how many woman work there?