PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
04-10-02, 04:33
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Magik
04-28-02, 21:45
As the weather is warming up I have been buzzing by Market Street late at night more often. As always, mostly nasty black crackheads. But, once in a while you can find a young hispanic to satisfy.
I picked up a girl by the name of Nara yesterday around 2am. She gave the nicest BBBJ in my car in her apts. parking lot.
Magik

Platinum
05-01-02, 18:29
May I ask what is a BBBJ???? I understand the BJ but the other B's confuse me. DUH!

Moneyshot
05-01-02, 19:34
look under "terms & Abbrevations"[ top of page] bare back blow job.

Magik
05-12-02, 23:24
Gave Market St. a cruise last night around 10:30, between the rain bursts. I drove all the way up Market but didn't see anything, so I looped around on Washington to head home. As I cut back North I took Allin and as I'm comming up the road a skinny black chick, wet from the rain starts waving at me. I pulled over and let her get in, she was in her late twentites and was maybe a 5. She gave good head for 25 on a side street.
Still very little action to be had, not really worth a trip unless you live real close.
Magik

Jimmy
06-14-02, 19:38
What time does the street action start? I will be through Bloomington in the early evening in the next few days. Any help would be great.

Magik
06-28-02, 15:06
On my way home from an evening on the scene in Urbana yesterday (early today, about 2:30am). I was passing Washinton street when I saw this small black girl in a long white T-shirt giving the SW-eye to cars passing. I had to turn around to get back to her but by then she was gone. I headed down the street and turned around on Allin when another girl stopped me! She was a tall black chick with a big mouth, by the name of Anita. She gave BBBJ for 20, wanted 30 and had a great sob story, but I didn't have that much cash on me.
As I dropped her off I again saw the other girl whose PIMP!? came over and asked me to try her out! Anita had a guy with her as well when I dropped her off. They were all on Allin, between Washington and Market.
By the way the head was real good.

Magik
06-28-02, 16:04
I've never seen or heard of any action at the truck stops in Bloomington. The most abundant (not very abundant) sex for money biz going on in town is the black sw scene in the Market St. area. In general, a real drag, unless you get lucky and score one of the occasional latinas.

On another note I know there used to be a little Chinese ring opperating out of a motel in Normal. The guy would go around to all the restaraunts and let the guys know they could buy his girls. Just like a reg. AMP set-up, but less formal, cheaper, and I only went once because I thought the girls were dog-faced but he claimed he'd rotate them every month.
I had a friend who worked at a local Chinese buffet.

JohnnieBravo
06-28-02, 22:23
Magik, Just wondering if that chinese ring in Normal is still in operation?? Sounds like my kind of action! Thanks for your info on the Market Street troll. Checked it out tonight at about 9:00 PM, but that was far too early no doubt. Thanks again for all the info.

Magik
06-29-02, 00:38
JB, the last time I got info on the Chinese girls had to be last fall. I'd imagine they are still in operation. But, as I was saying althought the pussy was cheap, I don't think it is worth it since the girls are dogs. In fact you can have Candy at Hawaian in Decatur for another 20 (140 fs), and Candy is really fcking hot, try her out.

Ci-Traveler
07-05-02, 17:23
Was in Bloomington on July 3 and drove down Market. I spotted a petite, somewhat cute black SW halfway between Lee and Allin - had a pair of nice short, shorts, cut off tee shirt showing a flat tummy, and nice legs. Not too much in the rack, but still nice. She gave me some name I couldn't pronounce, and we found a side street. It was about 9 PM and dark, and for $30 got half and half in the far back of the van. REALLY tight pussy - and a very nice experience.

Waiting is worth it - but honestly - you have to really look hard in this town.

ci-traveler

luvHookers
07-08-02, 16:23
The SW scene in B-N is pretty much a reflection of the conservatism of the town itself. Not even the truckstops have much action to speak of. I highly doubt the few girls that do work B-N have access to the 'net or know about this board, so how do we spread the word that the customers are out there without getting LE all hot and bothered?

We need to let the girls know that they can be out earlier, not just on weekends, and even at lunch times...I've seen the same people cruising Market St at noon looking for (assuming), some lunch-time nookie that I've seen late at night, so I know there are quite a few guys hoping someone will get a clue and catch on and start working during the day.

Also, I know for a fact that since Peoria has been cleaned up that people would drive to B-N if there was a good chance of getting some...

Ideas, guys???

JohnnieBravo
07-18-02, 12:37
Ramblin, Don't think I'd bother with any of the clubs in Kappa, especially if your lookin for a little outside action. They don't even allow for much touch in Kappa Kabana (the only strip club left there). You do far better off cruising the Market Street area of Bloomington or just renting a video or buying a magazine. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but just not much is up in the Bloomtown area.

RamblinMan
07-18-02, 19:41
Thanks for the info, JohnnieBravo. I'm going to be driving up I-55 from Memphis soon, and wanted to know where I could find some action along the way. There's an election coming up, and the LE always cracks down before, just to show the voters that the local leaders are tough on vice. Maybe I'll see if there's still anything going on in Brooklyn, IL.

JohnnieBravo
07-23-02, 11:18
Efforts finally paying off. Struck pay dirt Friday night near midnight along Market Street. Picked up a very subtle SW (she made eye contact only). She was about a 7 which is better then the SW's one usually finds in Bloomington I am sorry to say. Anyway, she was calm and had a nice attitude.....I paid $30 for just SS only in the car. However, she was tight and it was a very enjoyable experience plus reasonable. What more can a guy ask for?? Also looked around Monday night but not much other then a really loud mouthed black girl that I couldn't even see well in the shadows on Howard street near Jefferson. I don't know why these girls can't understand that with LE around it's far better to walk and act like you are going somewhere and make eye contact then do all that yelling and hand waving, plus I don't think I'd let anyone get into my car that I can't even see well. Happy hunting guys, use jimmies and lookout for LE.

Ci-Traveler
10-01-02, 22:21
Was in Bloomington today - and saw Kathy on the street. She is a white SW whom I used to see on a regular basis when I lived in Bloomington 3 years ago. She was sent to jail two years ago - her boyfriend was selling drugs and she was nailed in the same house with him when a deal went bad. He's in for six years, she got five and got off for good behavior.

She used to be fairly slight with a good body (she was 37 three years ago) and a tough attitude - but a willingness to please. She was about a 6 rating. Now she is about a 4, gained 10 or 15 pounds, and looks older than her 41 years - but she still has that winning attitude.

I didn't ask her out - but just talked with her. I might hook up or not - depends on when I'm there again and how she appeals to me. In the meantime, let me suggest that if you see her - about 5'6", 136 punds, light hair (usually pulled up), smoking a cigarette, wearing jeans or shorts - give her a try. She gives great BBJ and allows you to take your time with the full service. Always had a great time.

ci-traveler

luvHookers
10-03-02, 22:41
SW scene was pretty good (for Bloomington anyway), about 11:00-midnight Wed nite - 10/2. At least 4 were out - 2 at the Red Fox, 1 at the car wash, and 1 at the corner of Oak and Market. LE was heavy though, so didn't stop...maybe I'm just too paranoid having been spoiled back in the day by Peoria's "akin alley". Have had 2 sightings of a white woman who appears to be working near Clinton and Locust (near the Huck's), but she always seems to disappear by the time I drive back around. Will post when have more info.

Magik
10-04-02, 17:19
On Wed. night around 12:30 I picked-up Chrissie off Market near Allin. She is about 5'6'' 26 y/o, light skin, dark hair; she's of Native American desent. Wanted to do 1/2n1/2 for 30 but went for a BBBJ for 20. Great attitude, great head.
I have her # if anyone wants to give her a call, drop me a line and I'll send it to you.
Magik

oldtimer40
10-10-02, 01:08
majik:
please send info including phone# for Chrissie. Will be in town next week and want to look her up. Do you know if she has a place to go?
Thanks.
Please advise me soon as you can at:
free2roam40@yahoo.com.

Ci-Traveler
10-10-02, 03:07
This is to LuvHookers and others:

The white woman you see at the Hucks Station at the corner of Locust and Clinton is a rip-off artist. She is usually there around 1:30-2:00 AM, wearing faded flared jeans, a loose blouse, and a bandana (red). She's about 5'6" tall, 32ish, and very thin.

I had a very bad experience - but consider myself lucky. She made the eye contact, began walking down Clinton, and waited for me to come around the block. She asked if she knew me, and I replied no - but asked if she wanted a ride. She got in, and promptly asked what I was looking for. After we negtotiated $50 for 1/2 and 1/2, we found a dark spot and turned off the engine. I paid her - and she wanted to move to the rear of the vehicle. I showed her how to move back without getting out, and she took that opportunity to step out of the car and quickly disappear. I have been ripped off before - although it happens rarely, so I know it is pointless to try to find the person once they have disappeared from sight. Nevertheless, I tried - carefully and quietly.....all to no avail. So - sadly, I am $50 poorer - or, perhaps, richer - for knowing what I know. Now - hopefully, you will all know a bit more and stay away from this woman. No matter how careful you are, you can still get ripped off. It's better than getting killed.

BTW - I GUARANTEE that if I see her again, she will have some running away to consider. I don't forget this stuff easily. It is a capital crime to steal - and I'm old enough now that I would like to have her pay for her crime.

Best,
ci-traveler

oldtimer40
10-12-02, 23:51
magik: please send chrissie info to me as I will be near bloomington next week.
Thanks much.
Free2roam40@yahoo.com

chief21
10-17-02, 10:13
Originally posted by ci-traveler
Was back in Bloomington again a couple of days ago - as I get there pretty frequently for business. I had some dinner at Bennigans, and - since it was dark and I was feeling a bit fun from the beer - I took a trip down Market.

The place was teaming with known SWs - the fat ugly blonde that walks around all the time, a thin black SW that gives great BBJs for $20, and a few others I haven't seen before but didn't float my boat.

I was getting ready to split when I saw Kathy again (see previous post) - wearing a leather coat (long), and a nice jeans/blouse combo. She was made up nice - to look very attractive - but not gaudy - and I was surprised to see her walking along Market. After weaving between all the other girls waving and yelling for me to pull over, I got alongside and she jumped in. She remarked about how glad she was to see me again - that the place has really become a dangerous walk during the 2 years in prison - and then we drove out to the sticks and proceeded to have fun.

Usually I pay $40 for 1/2 and 1/2 with Kathy - but this time, the BBJ was so amazing - very sensual and expertly done - that the $40 was spent on a 20 minute slow build to a huge finish. Haven't had one that great since Peoria three months earlier - and this one lasted longer - and I could feel everything - she is deinitely a pro.

Kathy isn't out much - and her guy gets out of prison in 1 year - but if you see her - she is well worth the $40 or more.

ci-traveler

twinkylikker
10-18-02, 13:33
Hey Magik,

drop me a note, would you? twinkylikker@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Magik
On Wed. night around 12:30 I picked-up Chrissie off Market near Allin. She is about 5'6'' 26 y/o, light skin, dark hair; she's of Native American desent. Wanted to do 1/2n1/2 for 30 but went for a BBBJ for 20. Great attitude, great head.
I have her # if anyone wants to give her a call, drop me a line and I'll send it to you.
Magik

Philster
11-11-02, 17:05
Magik, can you please let me know too? I travel to bloomington all the time.

Thanks,

Oral_Guru4u@yahoo.com

oldtimer40
11-11-02, 23:06
magik: I tried the phone# for chrissie that you e-mailed me about 3 weeks ago when i was in the Bloomington area. The women that answered said that Chrissie wasn't living there any more. I guess I missed having a good time. It was about noon when I called but I needed to hook up during the early afternoon as my time was limited.

Oldtimer40

Barney1234
11-14-02, 00:26
anyone notice the new amp in Bloomington, by K-Mart?

Islay
11-15-02, 02:36
thanks for the heads up, anyone want to give a first report?

Magik
11-17-02, 20:47
What is the name of the AMP?

Magik
11-17-02, 21:58
Drove by, they are not open yet. Just some carpenter working inside.

Magik
11-23-02, 20:39
Hey I hit the new Tokyo Spa today. They opened this morning and the girl I had said they have been full all day.
I had Nana, she is about 35y/o, 125 lbs. Korean, about a 6 skinny, all natural. Great attitude she definately knows Candy from Hawaiian, she described her to the T and Nana is from Texas also.
So the girl says (after asking me what extras I want) that the manager said no extras today, since it's their first day. With that said she got naked and told me she'd give me some hand release. Did a fantastic job too.
Saw the other girl as I was leaving, she looks smaller and better looking, but I only glimpsed her.
.7$/hr .5$/.5hr
gave .4$ tip

This will be a great place if it lasts.

Ci-Traveler
11-24-02, 22:31
I was through B-N today - early - stopped in at Tokyo around 11 AM.

Same experience as Magik. Nana mentioned that I should come back next time for "more." I think they are in the process of establishing a customer base. She asked me more than twice if I was a cop - and asked me to prove it - first time I've ever had to do that in a AMP. She also asked about my other experiences at other similar places - and I was happy to share. She didn't indicate that she knew any of the people at the Decatur AMPs.

The massage was ok to poor, but the handshake was very nice.

Some positives:

The rooms are new and clean - a nice sauna to boot.

Mirrors in landscape mode - along the massage table - very much like Hawiian Spa in Decatur - a nice touch.

Negatives:

The walls don't go all the way to the ceiling - so you can hear everything outside the room in great detail - and conversely - you can hear everything inside the room from outside the room.

Price - too high. $50 for 1/2 hour, $70 for hour, and everything else will be just that much more.

I probably won't return - unless I see reports of amazingly stunning women who charge $10 less than other AMPs.....to make up for the increase in the house cost.

ci-traveler

Islay
12-06-02, 04:19
Does anyone know the Tokyo Spa's hours? Also is there any word as to other girls working there?

Magik
12-06-02, 22:36
There are two girls working at the spa, Nana who was mentioned and another girl (who I for one have no experience with). They are open from 9-12 I believe (standard AMP business hours).

Magik
12-12-02, 02:22
Hey I landed at the Tokyo Spa again today thinking I'd give it another round and was well rewarded for my trouble. Stopped in around 9pm and the place was dead except for the girls. This time I gave Tina a try. She is about 30 y/o, she's cute; she is a little chubby around her waist and stomach. Nice ass, natural tits and tight pussy though!
I handed her .8$ knowing the price was .7$, explaining I didn't have any 10's and she returned 20 telling me I could have a .1$ discount!
She gave a great hard massage, followed by a nice soft touch and on to action. Full service with a smile, and laughter throughout (she was really cool). In the end she unwrapped me, titty fucked me and had me shoot all over her tits.

Good experience, the girls in Decatur or elsewhere are sometimes younger. But, the Tina is accomidating.

Barney1234
12-19-02, 18:53
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ci-traveler

>Some positives:

>The rooms are new and clean - a nice sauna to boot.

Not to nitpick, but the sauna was too small. I've never been at a place where I actually couldn't lie straight out. They must've had 5 footers in mind when they designed the place.

Other than that, it looks like a great place -- I still can't believe it's in Bloomington.

ChuckBFL
01-15-03, 20:50
Anything going on?? Been thinking of checking out AMP...

Islay
01-18-03, 19:04
I tried the Tokyo Spa recently. I guess the girls changed over because I saw a girl named Kim. Very thin, at first looked like about mid thirties. I was quoted .4 for half hour and .6 for full hour, so I guess the prices changed too. Against better advice I said it was my first time there (big mistake), mainly because I've never had a problem getting everything I wanted at the Decatur amp's. Anyway got the hour, spent time in the sauna and had a normal table shower. In between coming in and the shower my girl changed her clothes (?) and brought me back to the room. She gave a fairly weak massage, more or less went through the motions. Anway got to the tip I put down what I normally would at Kiku in Decatur and said I wanted everything, she gave a hand to the mouth motion and started to get ready. After the sarong came off she added about 10 years to her life, so that was kinda a turn off. She started her thing much like they do at the Hawaiian with some gentle tongue action down low. She slowly made her way up to the top and licked all around uncovered. Proceeded to do the job uncovered which was quite nice. I was holding back thinking we were going to move on to other things, but she suddenly jumped off and finished me with her hands saying "next time you get more". I didn't complain about overtipping because of the bbbj, but on the whole the experience wasn't very satisfing. She was nice and accomadating but I'm not interested in seeing her again. When I left she showed me the other girl named Lee. Much cuter and younger, though she was under the futon at the time. So maybe I'll return and try Lee, but unless you're looking for an overpriced bbbj stay away from Kim.

ChuckBFL
01-27-03, 17:50
Islay what do you consider the usual tip? Passed by there last night but was past closing time..planning to go this week.

Islay
01-28-03, 16:01
I meant the usual tip one may give at the Kiku in Decatur for fs. I made a grievous error by not ironing out the deal. Though what I got was nice simply because I've never gotten that treatment at an amp before. I'd go in and say that you've been there before and tell them one of the old names posted earlier on this board and start your tip low (maybe .8 or so), then work up if you think she's worth it. Remember to not be off guard when it comes to tipping, make sure you get what you want before you get to it. I speak from experience

TheShadow2
01-29-03, 15:37
Guys,
I cut and pasted this report from another web site, thought the info may be useful: (Regarding Tokyo in Bloomington)

I visited the spa yesterday for my 6th visit in 2 months. They hired a new lady named "Li". If you visit, you will notice some blotchy skin on her chest, 35+ old, and of course oriental. I recommend that you either ask for another lady or walk out. She is very bitchy and un-professional. She was in no mood to provide me the services that I paid for and she ripped me off.
It seems that they hire new girls every 2 weeks or so. I miss the lady named MI-MI. I suggest calling to ask who is working to be sure to avoid "Li".

Taking one for our team, mike

Barney1234
02-07-03, 01:03
There are 2 new advertisers on chicago-exotics.com downstate -- Fawna's Fantasies and Cute Girlfriends Entertainment. Fawna looks familiar, somehow -- has anyone met up with her before?

barney1234

Magik
02-08-03, 00:36
Oh my F!CK, d@mn! The hottest hottest 25 y/o piece of AMP ass I've had since a while back has arrived in this town. I just had a session with Young over at Tokyo that blew my mind...and my...
Young is 25 y/o, tan, great body and great face, she has short hair, and great attitude. Big tits.
This time a mamasan greeted me (before I was always greeted by a girl), the girls were busy so I burned in the sauna till she was ready. With the short walls I could hear them being busy;) Table shower was amazing with lots of ass-play and great bare hand scrubbing of the member. When we got to the room she immediately started to tease me by hand and asked "everything?"...."OF COURSE!"
Young filled her face with vigour, followed by me filling her tightness with vigour and a digit in her backyard! Still tight considering the mass f!cking. The other girl came in halfway through and told us we looked sexy, joking about joining in!
The experience cost 2$. Afterward we talked with the other girl and we laughed a bit, she is also good looking about an 8 (young too), wanted to tag-up with Young and I next week!
Kind of reminded me of California...

Islay
02-09-03, 00:01
Magik, was that 60 hour and 140 tip? I think I'll have to try that out soon.

Magik
02-09-03, 04:15
Yeah, thats right. Two total.

Ci-Traveler
02-09-03, 23:46
Well, after Magik did his thing, I made a road trip - not too far from where I live - about 50 miles - and tried Tokyo. I have to admit - Young is pretty hot. When she first led me into the room - she didn't look built - but when she removed her clothes - holy shit - she is really beautiful. And she is extremely good looking - very sexy. Candy at Hawiian in Decatur is in the same league - but this girl really got me going in a better, more complete way.

Same experience as Magik - except that I only paid $40 (got nearly an hour) plus $120 for everything. The same second girl popped in during the shower and helped out. She later showed up in the room during our fun - and remarked about how she would like to join in soon. After it was all over, she actually asked me if I wanted to go again - but I was on a tight schedule and had to get back. I don't know if she would have done it for no additional $, but it's too bad - cuz this second girl was very, very attractive - and sexy. She told me to come back for some two girl activity next timne. They also apologized for my last experience there - which was to say, less than desired.

Will I go back? If I remain in the hobby - yup. Best action I've seen. But I have to say - I'm getting ready to hang it all up. I don't want to continue with this kind of life - and I have other possibilities out there for me. It will be tough because I enjoy the hunt as well as anyone - but it's just too dangerous in all ways - diseases, legality, weirdos, and frankly - I'm wanting to begin saving the money I apply to the hobby to other interests that will keep me going. I don't think I will have a problem forgetting it - I've had plenty of fun, and it's been a great ride. But my sixth sense says to get out now.

Hopefully - this will be my final post.

Everyone out there stay safe!
ci-traveler

Islay
02-10-03, 14:47
After the poor experiences I've had at Tokyo I was quite pleased to hear such incredible talent has finally landed there. My experience would be just a rehash of the last few posts so I'll try to say something different about the girls.

First I had Young, and what you heard about her is true. Very young (I'd put her at 22 or 23), fantastic body and what seemed to be a real chest (I didn't see any scars but they felt a little stiff). What's nice about her is that she looks nothing like any amp girl I've had. Instead of the elderly Korean or the slightly younger girl with the "veteran" look, Young looks like the (very hot) young cashier you'd see at a Chinese place. In fact I think she was from China which is a nice change from the usual Koreans we always get. So not only is she beautiful with a hot body but she also carries an innocent look too.

The only things that bothered me was that 1) I didn't get a message in the 1/2 hour (no biggie). 2) when I tipped she said "next time 160" which took me aback (times are changing). 3) I wasn't allowed to give her oral, which I've been able to do with every other girl (some ask me too). 4) when I was dressing I caught her looking at the brand tag on my sweater, which is nothing alarming but it gives me the impression that she was gauging how much she could milk me for on any return visits.

The goods made the bads completely inconsequential and almost not worth mentioning save that that was the only original things I could report. If you have the time and the money Young is absolutely worth your effort.

Magik
02-14-03, 02:38
I've been cruising Market area lately again on the weekend, but still no signs of life as far as sw are concerned. I'm sure things wil pick-up again once the weather warms-up. If anyone has any good sightings be sure to post...I could use some young street pussy.

Sent
02-17-03, 06:30
Just a quick note...was going through Normal on Market 3 blocks off Main and saw a scale 4-5 wsw walking along...she was with a black guy (pimp?). Didn't have time to stop and check it out but she was definitely giving me the eye and then the friendly wave. Had Crack Ho written all over her...
This was Saturday afternoon.

JohnnieBravo
02-22-03, 02:24
Drove around Market St. area again and couldn't believe how deserted it actually was....a relatively warmer Friday night and not anything going on.....not a SW in sight. Think ever since they quit allowing the sale of liquor at Red Fox things have slowed down. Hopefully when the weather gets warmer there will be more SWs available for us more poor guys who can't afford to go to Tokyo.

Ci-Traveler
02-22-03, 10:25
Originally posted by JohnnieBravo
Drove around Market St. area again and couldn't believe how deserted it actually was....a relatively warmer Friday night and not anything going on.....not a SW in sight. Think ever since they quit allowing the sale of liquor at Red Fox things have slowed down. Hopefully when the weather gets warmer there will be more SWs available for us more poor guys who can't afford to go to Tokyo.

While I've pretty much given up the hobby (thankfully) I still notice when where the SW are when I'm in a given area. In Bloomington, just by happenchance, I saw Kathy - the regular SW I had seen for a couple of years, at Clinton and Locust - just a bit further east, across the street from the gas station (short of the laundry mat). She was with a Black dude - I assume her pimp - and she was clearly looking for someone to pick her up. I have seen several SW along Clinton - between Locust and Washington - both sides of the street. My guess is that they are walking both areas now.

ci-traveler

JohnnieBravo
02-22-03, 18:42
Thanks ci-traveller, I'll have to note that.....had never noticed SWs in the Clinton/Locust/Washington area that you've described, but now I'll have to be more vigilant and check them out. Thanks for the info!

JohnnieBravo
02-23-03, 02:19
This is a warning for my fellow hobbyist out there. I picked up a girl at Washington and Howard. She was white prob. mid 20's she said her name was Tina. She was about 5'4' to 5' 6" with brown hair done in some kind of weave. The most identifying feature she possessed was a beauty mark/mole on her cheeck. She spoke kind of eratically and was semi-pushy. Anyway we agree on a price of 30 for FS, a quick one pop.....anyway she took on leg of her pants off and I handed her the money and then she refused to have sex. I wanted my money back and tried to grab for it when she said I tried to hit her. So then in anger I said fine lets both go to the police station and let them sort it out and we both could file complaints. I figured they would believe me over her besides I had the feeling she might of been a little high and maybe had something on her that she shouldn't have. So I spead off toward the police station with her in the car, she opened the door. The big misteak I made is that my cell phone was in its holder and she grabbed it and rolled down the window and theatened to throw it out the window. I then power rolled it up from my side I slowed down enough so that she could get out she threw my cell phone on the dash and got out of the car. Then she had the never to ask me if I wasn't going to drive her back. The moral of the story I guess is take them to park further out of town and if they won't go alone with it then just drop them back off. Anyway beware her guys she is BAD NEWS! Also have been looking but haven't seen anything alone Clinton yet....I'll be vigilant.

Magik
02-23-03, 04:02
JohnnieBravo,
This Tina sounds likew she looks an awful lot like Chrissie (Christina), who I posted about last fall and provided her phone # to regulars. If this was her, she like many smokes crack. Look out.

You should take a look at what happened and learn a good lesson from this. Read the other boards, this stuff happens all the time when dealing with street walkers. Many of these girls are fucked-up. You can read so many stories like this on the boards and worse. At least you are OK. Take care.

JohnnieBravo
02-24-03, 01:05
Magik:

No, I knew Chrissy and she was not like that at all she was always very mellow and abiding and laid back. She had an excellent attitude even though she appeared to be a little tripped out. In fact, do you know what ever happened to her or have you seen her around? I had her phone as well which is now disconnected. Anyway, this girl was a bit more chubby then Chrissy and had a definate birth mark/mole on her cheek. Anyway, thanks for your response to my post.

Magik
02-24-03, 02:41
So I thought I'd get away for about an hour tonight to Tokyo. All I had in mind was a handjob to ease some stress. When I arrived I asked the mamasan for a new girl instead of Young (I like to shop around). She informed me that new girls had arrived and she would bring me a very pretty lady. Shortly after I met Mickey - she is Korean, tan, small, ~5'4", thin, visible scars under her plasic tits, good looking and talkative; prob. about an 8 overall. Shower and sauna, a short massage, etc. I sit-up it's getting to be that time and Mickey starts a tounge bath, BBBJ and eats my ass. Playing it cool I ask her to show me that again (she does)! She is then breifly disapointed as I hand her the 80 I have.
When she comes back she goes back to sucking some more, then lays down and asks to be eaten out. I reciprocate all she has given me with vigour and pretty soon she wants to do everthing and then some TWICE! Two vigourous BBBJ's, Two hard hard fucks; one nut in her pussy (in the jimmy), one nut on her tounge (on her tounge). ---Damn, this was the hardest, wildest fuck I've ever had in an AMP! That pussy's gonna be loose for the next few days. But, I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND Mickey massuse.

Magik
02-24-03, 02:52
J.B.,
The last time I picked-up Chrissie she had a lot on her mind. She said she was going to use the money I gave her to catch a train to visit her grandmother who was in the hospital, she wanted to find a white boyfriend (she told me she had never had one, but white guys have always been nice to her), she said she might move back to Colorado, but was afaid of getting back in to escorting 24/7 and not being able to see her kids.
Everytime I saw her she gave me a different phone number. None ever lasted long, but I always saw her later. She was always cool, but seemed cracked-out (she said she quit).--I haven't seen her since early November. I wouldn't be suprised if she turned-up when the weather gets warm though.

I'll be careful not to meet your new friend though, thanks for your post.

TheShadow2
02-24-03, 15:35
Guys,

Like ci-traveler, I'm trying to stay away from my beloved amps, due to the fact I have a new significant other that I would hate to lose. But these glowing reports of Tokyo Spa are making it damn hard! My question to all of you, and maybe Magik in particular, is this: How risky is BBBJ and DATY in an AMP? I would be very hesitant myself.... It seems that if she will do it with you, she'll do it with everyone else right? I'm not talking about AIDS, I'm sure the risk of transmission there is low. But your garden variety STD's, that seems much riskier. What if the first customer that day had some nasty bug. She gives him BBBJ, then that's in her mouth right? Then gives you BBBJ...? I'm not being critical here, believe me, I'd LOVE BBBJ and DATY with some hot little oriental.
It just seems risky... but I know also sometimes this stuff just happens too quick to think in the heat of the moment...

Play safe out there guys!

Islay
02-25-03, 12:38
I'm not a doctor and disease is definitely a worry at these places. Other than doing a search on the web about this topic (which may be better than asking some of us) I'd say to always be careful. If you get bbbj (this seems to be something the Tokyo is becoming known for) ask for a hot towel afterwards to clean off the area and urinate as soon as you get home (to get anything you can out of the inside). Not full proof but it supposedly helps. If you want to go for her pleasure inspect her before you dive in, if something is obvious then you probably don't want to have anything to do with her. I've gone down for many amp girls and have had no side effects (clean bill of health). I know I haven't said anything useful but its really common sense, if you're really worried than the best answer is to stick with a girlfriend.

Oh and to Magik: did it seem like they had all new girls (is Young gone?) This place has the highest turnover I've ever seen.

Magik
02-25-03, 20:06
Great posts.

In addition to all of islay's helpful advice I also like to have some handi-wipes around and I wash with anti-bacterial soap after the encounter. I also do all of the things islay suggests. Always check-out the girl down below prior to putting anything in there. If you see anything, or smell somthing bad, never dive in. If DATY is considered I usually ask her to wash off first and bring back two little cups of Listerine (one for before, one for after). Every AMP girl is always very pleased to oblige. Plus, if you are actively engaged in this lifestyle I would get a blood check-up every so often. Unless you/her both have cuts or open sores on your mouth and genitals to allow for blood/blood transmission I'm sure your chance of HIV transmisssion is quite low, but you could still get ghonnorea (sp?) or herpes and others. At least twice on these boards I've read about guys getting herpes on their asshole after some AMP girl put her tounge deep up there. I think along with all of islay's advice we've just about covered all the safety stuff. The best advice I could give you actually would be to get a girlfriend and not engage in this lifestyle at all, but we each make our own choices in life. Be careful, play safe.

Hell yeah islay! I think they are staying 2-3 weeks on average! Anywhere else I've always found 2-3 months to be the norm. I did ask for someone other than Young before the mamasan told me she had new beautiful girls and brought Mickey. I think Young is gone, but I'm not positive.

Magik
03-02-03, 21:44
Lately I've noticed different homely looking chicks hanging around the laundromat on Market. I've seen the same girl standing in front twice in two days even, but I thought maybe she is just very hygenic! Now I haven't stopped, but has anyone else ever had any luck there? After ci-traveler's earlier post regarding the girl at the laundromat on Clinton and once in Decatur when I eyed some chicks at a car-wash, then later found out on the board they were working, I start to wonder. Anybody else checked these girls out?

Islay
03-06-03, 19:44
Went to the Tokyo Spa and saw Mickey recently. I've learned to go in a more off hour, like early morning. I went around 2 or 3 and while I was there the place had like 3 or so people in there at any one time. So the girls were a bit rushed, and I did some waiting. Anyway I got with Mickey. She is very toned and thin with just the right curves, slightly older than Young, augmented and has a killer ass. Maybe 1/2 point less than Young on a 10 scale. She wore a blue see-through sarong that really didn't cover her ass, which was just fine with me. A lot of girls wear the gold chain around their waist, I'm not quite sure what that's about. The session itself went quick. Even though she was rushed she gave me a good impression of what she can do. She is very cheerful and during the "introductions" we had lots of play. When it got down to it she climbed on the bed with her knees on the side of the bed and we proceeded in a sort of doggy position. The mirrors in the rooms on the left side are just right, she seemed to love how we looked. Anyway after that we got to a quick massage and she was off to another customer (another reason why I'd want to go in an off hour, less like fast food). I hope she sticks around longer than the other girls have there, at least keep one good girl and cycle the other one if they must. Hopefully the next time I'm there I can get Mickey without the rush. Recommended.

Redhue
03-11-03, 17:13
Gentlemen: I will be passing through Bloomington on my way downstate mid next week, can someone recommend, in their humble opinoin, the best MP in that area. You can also email me at Redhue@hotmail.com Thanks

twinkylikker
03-12-03, 01:43
Did anyone ever answer the hours of operation question, and I'm just to bleary eyed to find it?

Originally posted by islay
Does anyone know the Tokyo Spa's hours? Also is there any word as to other girls working there?

Islay
03-12-03, 03:23
I think the hours are something like 9:00am to 10:00pm, maybe I'm off an hour or so. Regardless it's open most of the day, 7 days a week.

Magik
03-12-03, 23:46
I just returned from a trip to Tokyo. Tonight I met Coco; she said she's been there a week and should be there for another. Said she likes Mickey too! She is really skinny, kind of a long face, but cute (about a 6-7 in the face). She has enhanced tits; I was playing with them and could make the bags slide around out of place inside a little, I thought that was pretty cool.

I fingered her pussy inside and out for about a half hour, much to her delight. Oh yeah, I only gave her .5$ and asked for some hand relief initially, which she began to provide (and good). Hand working led into titty f$cking and then she started rubbing herself off with my tool while working me over. She told me she wanted "my hot juice" anywhere I wanted it and I half jokingly said in her box. Then I did the STUPIDEST thing I've ever done sexually and let her put me inside BARE. Hit it for a while then made my deepest delivery. We washed ourselves off and then I did at home again.

This was the first time I've ever gone bare with anyone other than a girlfriend. Pretty scarry in my opinion, but in the heat of the moment I felt natures call and just wanted to fill this anonamous girl. I scrubbed six ways to Sunday afterward. Anyway, just a few posts after our safety discussion make it seem ironic.

I should also add that as I was leaving she asked me not to tell anyone she did BBFS. Said she didn't wan't to feel like a wh@re;)

Islay
03-13-03, 02:55
Oh Magik, when will you learn? I kind of have to agree that what you did would be tempting if I were in your position, but it just hammers home what kind of things one can walk into when we go for some service. Everyone has to remember that you may be clean going in, but if you're not careful you'll catch someone else's legacy.

But thanks for the heads up anyway. If she did it with you she'll probably do it with anyone, so I'll be staying away from Coco. It's a good thing they have such a high turnover. And it's very ironic after the safety posts recently, so to everyone out there, don't let "it" happen to you.

Redhue: Tokyo Spa is the only amp in Bloomington. Where it is has been posted earlier on the board. Decatur also has some quality amps, probably Hawaiian is the best. Check the Decatur board for info.

Magik
03-13-03, 03:08
I've read plenty of times on the boards others' opinions that most AMP girls are clean and I've also read quite a few posts of these same girls doing BBBJ's and BBFS to no end. The scariest of the latter in the states usually coming out of California and also a good article about disease and HIV among AMP girls in San Francisco. But, I always kind of leaned toward the opinion that these girls are fairly clean in general. Probably because besides the DATY there was always a lot of condoms around for any act I wanted to enjoy with these girls.
But now after having partaken in BBBJ's and FS recently myself, I think I'm going to go the safer route and practice safe service exclusively from now on. If these girls are seeing 5 -10 guys/day I fear to know how often they really expose themselves to somthing and later me to somthing as well.
Anyhow, I'm just rambling after tonights attitude adjusting experience.
Carry on.

---Magik

TheShadow2
03-13-03, 10:20
Magik,

Odds are you'll come out of this experience ok. The tricky part will be to remember how you feel about it right now, and not give yourself false confidence next time if you don't catch anything.
I had a similar experience a couple years ago with an AMP provider who by all reports would only give hand release. I took that as some kind of challenge I guess and after working on her for several visits one day out of the blue she said she wanted me to bareback her. Well, I was prepared enough to cover junior for the main act, but I was DATY bareback like there was no tomorrow. I came out of it ok, but I was paranoid as hell for about 2 weeks. I actually ended up seeing this woman outside of the AMP in a "relationship" type thing, bareback dozens of times, and never caught anything. She swore she only gave everyone else hand release, but how do I know? (Spoke to her on the phone a few days ago, but I digress...)
The fact that I never caught anything doesn't mean it wasn't risky.

Let's think with the big head out there guys...

Redhue
03-13-03, 12:11
Islay: Appreciated the info. on Tokyo, thank you. Will visit next week and share my experience.

Yankee1
03-15-03, 09:27
Magik,

I recently visited Tokyo Spa on 3/4/03 and it proved to be an interesting experience.I arrived there about 10:30am and was welcomed by the momason I gave her $60 for an hour. I sat in the sauna for about 10 or 15 min. She took me in and gave me a bath. After that I went back to the room and in came Mickey and she was just like you described. To make a long story short I DAYT and had a BBBJ and had sex with her uncovered.I enjoyed every minute of it but now I am scared shitless about HIV. I have no other symptoms of STD's and she seemed very clean. She brought in hot towels and mouthwash when we were done so that was a good sign.This was the first time since I have been involved in my "hobby" that I have ever been unprotected.But other than that Tokyo by far blows away any other place I have been. Next time I will wear a raincoat. Anybody know where I can find a nice looking clean Black Woman.

Magik
03-17-03, 01:27
Isn't it amazing how much Tokyo has changed since it opened it's doors? It's like everyday the girls will go a little bit farther! I'm clean as far as I will be able to tell for the near future; a sobering experience for me.
You'll be able to find black hookers out in the Market St. vicinity (search board, or my earlier posts for details). Check the girls out first; some are cleaner than others. Action picks-up on the weekends and will get better as temperatures rise. Thanks for posting your experience Yankee.

Magik
03-17-03, 03:16
Went to Tokyo after my last post for a nice safe time. Mickey is still there. Only safe sex tonight though. Thank you.

tennis1974
03-18-03, 21:47
Magik,

Could you please give the phone number of Tokyo Spa?

Thanks

JohnnieBravo
03-18-03, 23:36
Was just wondering, I keep hearing things about a private ring of chinese girls that are working privately in B/N. Guess they have to know you.....anyone have any information about this??

tennis1974
03-20-03, 02:26
Guys,

Any good escort service in Bloomington, decatur and spring feild area.. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Islay
03-20-03, 05:29
With all the recent talk, my question is does anyone know how often or if at all the amp girls get checked? Has anyone actually asked a girl or seen previous reports detailing any such info? Just curious.
Has anyone asked how long Mickey will be at the Tokyo? I won't get back until next month, and I want to go another round with her before the next set of girls come in. I like the variety the turnover provides but I also like knowing that when I go in I'm getting quality and not a crap shoot.

tennis1974
03-20-03, 10:19
Hi,

I am planning to visit Tokyo this weekend. I am comming from Decatur. Could some on please give the phone no or address or directions.

Thanks

Redhue
03-20-03, 13:11
tennis-RE your recent post inquiring about Tokyo, email me at Redhue@hotmail.com, I'll help.

Magik
03-21-03, 00:29
tennis,
Sorry, I don't have any idea what Tokyo's phone number is. Just drive over to K-Mart, then when facing the store look to your right and you will see Tokyo at the end of the strip mall adjacent to the K-Mart parking lot. You can find K-Mart in the phone book; it is across the street from the Eastland mall. I hope these directions help. The phone humber is posted on the sign, but I've never wanted to call them.

islay,
For AMP health info check out:
http://www.caps.ucsf.edu/capsweb/publications/nemoto.pdf

This is a report on HIV and other bugs amoung workers in San Francisco AMP's. It is likely representative of most places, since the girls travel around so often anyhow.

Magik
03-21-03, 03:10
There are escort services in Champaign, and Springfield. I don't have good info; I've never used them because we have the other services and all. I like the AMPs in Decatur, Bloomington and when I'm up North in East Chicago.

If you want to find some escorts check out *********, there are usually a bunch of ads posted by girls visiting the area.

Sent
03-21-03, 05:10
I wouldn't count on ********* for anything, considering they got busted big time and the officers of BD are under federal and state indictment....and most of the girls that were on there were arrested in stings...do a google search it was big news for months on newsgroup alt.sex.prostitution.

Magik
03-21-03, 15:41
That is all very true in regard to *********. In fact, I was very surprised myself to find the public boards alive and teaming with ads for escorts in this area!
Thanks sent.

JohnnieBravo
03-21-03, 23:42
Just an update on the SW scene. Saw a SW at the laundrymat on Market Street. I was using my phone when she walked up to my vehicle. I let her in and started talking to her. She was rough looking prob. in her 40's, white, with long matted black hair. She had a glass in her hand which I could tell when she got in was somthing like Wild Irish Rose. She asked if I was dating, etc. but I wasn't even in the mood to talk much because the smell of that booze and it on her breath was making my stomach turn. I just told her I'd think about it and maybe see her later. She might of been ok doing the deed, but I just couldn't bring myself to do that....lol. Have been looking up and down Clinton between Washington and Locust like some on here have reported but still have yet to see anything whatsoever going on here.

Magik
03-22-03, 18:39
I'm having just the same experiences as you in regard to the sw scene around this area any more. I hit all the usual spots, but can't find any action to be had. In fact, the whole ordeal is pretty boring. I think action will most likely pick up a little as summer gets closer.

HappyGardener
03-22-03, 19:00
Charges against biggdoggie.net were dropped in January. Funny how when charges are quietly dropped it never makes as much noise as when charges are filed. This from the St. Petersberg, FL Times newspaper:

Ruling hurts Web sex case

Owners of the *********.net site and four female ''escorts'' linked to it are off the hook.

By CHRISTOPHER GOFFARD, Times Staff Writer
© St. Petersburg Times
published January 11, 2003
------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAMPA -- Crippling a much-hyped case that took the Hillsborough Sheriff's Office two years to build, a judge on Friday threw out charges against the owners of a Web site accused of promoting prostitution.

Hillsborough Circuit Judge Debra Behnke said the statewide prosecutor's office failed to meet the legal deadline to bring Charles S. Kelly and Steve Lipson to trial on felony charges of conspiracy to commit racketeering in the *********.net case.

The judge also threw out racketeering charges against four female "escorts" linked to the Web site.

The delays that doomed those cases stemmed largely from the state's effort to conceal the identities of six witnesses, some of them married, well-known figures in Tampa Bay business and political communities who used the Web site.

While eight defendants still face charges ranging from racketeering to prostitution, Friday's ruling left the state's two biggest targets, Kelly of Hunter's Green, and Lipson of Boca Raton, off the hook.

The ruling also scuttled the case against Darcy Piotrowski, whom prosecutors call a ringleader in a prostitution operation linked to the site.

"We will file an appeal, and hopefully the appeal will go our way," said Assistant Statewide Prosecutor Christopher Brown.

Under the law, felony defendants have a right to trial within 175 days of their arrest. The cases that were dismissed Friday involved defendants who were arrested last June.

The cases were scheduled to go to trial in December, but Judge Behnke postponed them on the grounds that prosecutors had not fully complied with her order to reveal evidence to the defense.

The identity of the confidential informers was the sticking point. In seeking to keep their names secret, prosecutors said some had received threats.

One of the informers was Monte Belote, 43, a candidate for Tampa City Council who dropped out of the race when his involvement with *********.net was revealed.

Defense attorney Luke Lirot said the blame for the case's unraveling lay with the Hillsborough Sheriff's Office.

"I think law enforcement created this obstacle for the statewide prosecutor's office," Lirot said. "I think law enforcement promised informants confidentiality that they didn't have the ability to carry out."

Lirot said the Web site, where male clients called "hobbyists" traded stories of their adventures with hired escorts, dealt in constitutionally protected speech. Even if the contact between clients and escorts is illegal, he said, talking about it is not.

"It would be like saying, 'I smoked 5 pounds of killer Colombian weed,' " Lirot said. "It's illegal to possess it, but what you say is protected speech."

Darcy Piotrowski, an escort against whom charges were dropped, said she provided a much-needed service to lonely men but did not sell sex.

"An escort sells time for money," said Piotrowski, 38. "Do you know how many lonely guys there are in the world? Guys that are divorced, widowed, single, who want companionship with a beautiful woman?"

Piotrowski said she charged $1,000 to $1,500 to accompany a man for an evening.

Men greet her with flowers and candies, she said, and show her elegant evenings.

"I've been to the David Copperfield show," she said. "I've been to the Dali Museum for their annual dinner twice. I'm not a prostitute. I have never had sex for money. I go out with gentlemen. I am wined and dined."

Ed Suarez, her defense lawyer, said authorities seemed to target female escorts while giving male clients a free pass, even attempting to conceal their names.

Pointing to the Sheriff's Office announcement last summer of arrests in the case, Suarez said, "If you're going to have a press conference and stand on your high horse, you don't cover up for these guys."

With the exception of the Web site owners, "How come not a single man was prosecuted?" Suarez asked. "It was a sexist decision."

Defense attorney J. Kevin Hayslett, who represented one of the escorts cleared Friday, said authorities were guilty of catastrophic bungling.

"In a case of this magnitude, you better have your ducks in a row before you make an arrest," he said. The Sheriff's Office, which dubbed its two-year investigation Operation Flea Collar, declined to comment on the ruling.

-- Times researcher John Martin contributed to this report. Christopher Goffard can be reached at (813) 226-3337 or goffard@sptimes.com .

Islay
03-27-03, 22:00
Here's my review of Koko (Coco?). First Mickey is still there if you care. Anyway the same old run through, I've been getting a table shower from the mamasan the past few times, frankly I'd rather have the girl do it. I didn't know who I would get until Koko walked in the door after the shower. She wore a floor length pink dress, about 30's, maybe a 7.5, extremely thin, enhanced breasts and long curly hair. She reminded me of some girls I'd seen in old Japanese porn (though she's probably Korean). I sat on the side of the bed and she walked up to me and immediately started rubbing my chest. My hands naturally did the dance up and down her body...and we're off. She asked me what I'd like, went to give her my tip and when I turned around she was naked. Her boob job wasn't the best, her nipples are in opposing directions. It doesn't detract mind you, it just made me smile when I saw them. She had me lie down and jumped on my back in the normal position, starting the message. She then jumped up and gave me a full body foot message, starting on the back and working the arms, neck and legs. If you get a chance ask her to do this, it feels great. The mirrors again were fun, when I'd look into the mirror I could see this tiny asian girl walking on my back, and everytime she'd giggle. She sat down on my back again, and without the panties I was able to notice how wet she had gotten in the previous several minutes. She seemed to really enjoy her work. She leaned over and whispered "time to play" and began to kiss down my back, working towards my butt. Light kissing lead to spreading and tonguing the hole. I don't usually do anal play but this time I thought what the hey. After 5 minutes of constant licking (she literally didn't come up for air) I was relaxed and she started rubbing. She then slipped a condom on her finger and did her impression of a proctologist. Never had that done before for any reason, though surprisingly it didn't hurt because I was so relaxed from the tongue bath. I actually really didn't feel too much of anything. You know what they say, try anything once. After she was done she turned me over and proceeded with a bbbj. She just slightly used her teeth which added nicely to the sensation, she really knew what she was doing. Well on went the condom, no offer of bbfs (I would have graciously declined anyway) and she rode me to completion. After she grabbed my hand and put it to her pussy, she was soaked. She Really enjoys her work. All in all this was a fun session, really worth my time. I should try Mickey again during off hours and really see what she can do to compare the two, though each have their own gifts to share. Recommended.

Sorry this was so big, felt like detail today.

Magik
03-28-03, 20:35
Sent a horny friend of mine over to Tokyo today for some relief; here is his description of the hour.

He met Mickey and an hour long sextraveganza ensued. Had lots of DATY, DATAss, BBBJ and BBFS. Shot off in her box too. $$ That's a little more than I've been spending.

Damn I guess anything goes nowadays at Tokyo! All these reports of BBeverything! I wonder when someone will be reproting sores. Play safe.

Islay
03-29-03, 01:41
Are you guys asking for BBFS or are they just doing it? It makes me wonder what these girls are being told about std's these days, if anything. I talked with Koko and she said that they were usually slow during the day, so maybe their just trying to pull in more repeaters by providing more benefits.
And if things keep going the way they are, I'm sure someone will be reporting some casualties soon.

TheShadow2
03-29-03, 10:21
Finally made it to Tokyo last night and had the "Mickey" experience. WOW. Physically couldn't have been much hotter, especially if you like little 5 foot tall hardbodies. Being my first time there, I tried to gain her confidence (probably not necessary?) by saying I had been to other spas in Chicago. She asked me what I wanted and I told her, then she asked how much I tipped in Chicago, I stupidly told her $$ (total) as I thought that was the norm at Tokyo. Been kicking myself ever since for not starting lower. Guess that will be my rate from now on :-(
Very enthusiastic about everything, very skilled in all areas. I declined the BBrim, and somehow resisted DATY, and the main event was covered (Several positions, alternated between prelims and main events, very hot/enjoyable) but I must admit one of the other preliminary activities ventured into semi-safe territory. Don't know if that makes me a hypocrite, or just a typical guy who can't think with the big head when Junior is having the time of his life.
Overall probably my best AMP experience ever, will be hard to stay away from the place now. Just wonder when reality is going to hit us and this place. Right now too good to be true, but I've got the feeling nothing this good can last. All the BB stuff makes me nervous, as does the chance of LE rearing its head sometime.
Hope it lasts guys, be careful out there, and keep us posted if any health issues pop up...

Magik
03-29-03, 15:46
The girls are just going for it. Mickey actively slips the cock in her mouth bare without pause. Koko asked me to "shoot the juice" (exactly the way she talks) into her pussy. Mickey, who actively talks dirty the entire experience, begins to talk about shooting it in her mouth or pussy so you know to just let go. I asked her if she was serious the 1st time, she replied "why not?"...I filled her up. I get the impression form talking with Mickey and the stories of this board that they go bare with anyone they are enjoying the time with.
I'm sure soon we'll get a report of std's, or maybe not, that guy may not be a member of our group. Then we'll have to wait a while till someone we know gets burned. Personally, I'm thinking of trying somthing new for a while or just taking a break all together.
I'm kind of surprised the joint is still open. There have occasionally been others in town in the past, but never last that long. Bloomington/Normal being such a tight-assed, bible hugging, moral concience of the Midwest. Last summer they passed an ordinance that the porn shops had to take down the doors on the jerkoff booths. Before that they fought to keep a Hooters out of town!

Magik
04-01-03, 03:41
Briefly talked with a girl on Market tonight (about 25 min ago). She was black, ~5'6'', early-mid 30's, seemed nice, in a black leather coat. She wanted 20BJ/ 50FS. I didn't get her name since I decided against dating her and I didn't want to ask her 20 questions then drive off. I don't recall seeing her before.

Islay
04-01-03, 05:01
It's April Fool's day. I just wanted to say that any posts today about stds from Tokyo would be a wasted joke. Sorry to ruin your good time if that's what you wanted but the whole April Fool's thing is really boring. Guess I'm just a wet blanket.

TheShadow2
04-01-03, 09:54
Islay,
I don't get it. Who posted an April Fools joke?
Are you crying before you get hurt?
Please explain......

Islay
04-01-03, 16:49
I dunno, I just got tired of the April Fool's jokes already, I saw about eight websites with "hacked" or "under government investigation", this was about 1 in the morning. I just thought someone was GOING to post some prank here; I was just in a bad mood at the time. Sorry.

TheShadow2
04-02-03, 00:09
Islay,
That's cool, I understand. I'm glad no one has posted anything bad about Tokyo anyway, because I plan on marrying Mickey and living happily ever after with her. That may sound premature after only spending one hour with her, but she told me no one ever gave it to her so good. She also told me I was good looking, well endowed, and I rocked her world like no other guy ever did. And you should have heard the "Big O" I gave her! I'm telling you, she has really fallen for me. I'm not sure why I paid her for her time, I'm sure she would have paid me for the privilege if I wanted her to. But I'm a nice guy, and this is my fiance we're talking about, so I went ahead and paid her. Hey, my money and her money will soon be our money, so no big deal.

P.S. I'm glad we got the April Fools post out of the way....

Magik
04-02-03, 00:53
Shadow,
I really hate to be the one to break it to you, but your woman is sleeping around...with all of us!!!:)

Yankee1
04-02-03, 05:50
Any new girls at Tokyo? Variety is the spice of life gentlemen.

TheShadow2
04-02-03, 09:53
Magik,
I'd respond, but it's now April 2nd, so back to reality :-)

Magik
04-02-03, 22:38
I'm with you on this one Yankee, but I don't think so. Plus, from talking with the girls I get the impression they won't be leaving for a couple more months. Different, since the last few sets of girls rotated out in about two weeks.

Islay
04-05-03, 23:12
Mickey and Koko are still there as of today. They won't be leaving for a while from what I understand. But at least you know that two hot girls that enjoy their work are available in B-N.
Maybe (hopefully) another amp will open up in B-N. There are plenty of strip malls with space all over the area. Keep your eyes open guys.

TheShadow2
04-06-03, 00:08
Forum,
Ever do the math on what kind of $ Mickey and Koko are raking in from us? I pondered this on my way home from my now weekly visit... Let's see....Open 9A-12P or 15 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Now, I'm "guesstimating" here, but each girl probably sees 6-8 guys a day on average? (Enlighten me if you know better...)
You know what the average tip is......So, $$$$$$$ a day, 7 days a week... and I'm sure that 99% of that is tax free. Now, they will go "on vacation" for what, (guesstimate) 2 months a year? Thats still _________ a year mostly tax free... Most doctors and lawyers would LOVE to clear that kind of jack...
Just a thought...
P.S. They're worth every cent :-)

Islay
04-06-03, 01:03
I suppose they make quite a bit in tips everyday, if they have 5 or 6 fs jobs a day and a few bj's they must rake in close to a thousand. But from what I understand almost half of their tips go to the house, which is divided up among the "ownership". So while they bring in a load on the good days, they still only keep half, which means they're doing fs for around .5 which frankly to them I think is a bit unfair. Just my two cents.
BTW when I was there this morning, there was one or two other guys, this was before 11 am. So on Saturdays...I don't want to think about how many guys and who ends up being the last.

TheShadow2
04-06-03, 02:03
Islay,
It's my understanding they keep all their tips. The house just gets the entry fee. (Pretty sweet deal for the owners too, once again just do the math...)
I used to date a Korean woman who owned an AMP near Chitown, this was their set-up anyway...

Magik
04-06-03, 22:20
As far as how much goes to the girl, I think it depends on the establishment. Some AMPs (most KAMPs) seem to be connected with each other on an interstate level, and rotate their girls around like so. Others, in my experience, have posted ads in Korean language newspapers trying to recruit girls for lucrative tenures.

I caught a special on FoxNews last summer (before it was solely dedicated to Iraq) on Greta Van Sustren's old show that detailed the Korean AMP business in the US. According to their report, the girls were funneled in with the aid and support of the US military in South Korea. Once in the US, the girls spent some time rotating from AMP to AMP untill they had paid their dept, then they were free to leave, but usually became free agents in the business; at that point they kept all their tips. The "other" worldsexguide was also featured in the report.

The mamasan at Tokyo is married to a retired military man. Most of the girls have said they came to Tokyo from Michigan and have been in the states a while. The girls at Hawaiian usually seem to come from Texas before Decatur; and the girls at Kiku just come there from all over the states. This area of the country is never the first stop for these girls. Unlike LA or San Fran, where the girls are often younger and speak poorer English (just off the boat so to speak).

Islay
04-06-03, 23:11
Thanks guys for the posts, this board is one of the more informative places. I guess the pay system just depends on who owns and who works. You have to figure the girls are in debt for the travel costs, plus what ever augmentations they underwent in Korea. I know some of the girls from Kiku in Decatur came from Seattle, but that was over a year ago. I'd also like to point out that the B-N board 6 months ago hardly ever got posted to. What a difference a quality place makes.

Magik
04-07-03, 01:43
There used to be an AMP over in the strip-mall on College Ave. where the Kroger is. Did anyone here ever try it out? I got there a little too late; I think it's doors were closed a few weeks before I stopped in about 1 year ago. It was never mentioned here, I only discovered it one day as I was going grocery shopping.

Right on, islay, this board only lit-up after Tokyo opened it's doors. Previously, for the most part all we had to talk about here were skanky hookers. It sure is nice not to need to drive to Decatur any longer. Though I miss the variety the multiple locations offer when I do make the trip.

Islay
04-07-03, 18:43
I never got to the amp by Kroger either. I'm not surprised that it closed so quickly though, that is a bit too in the open. Tokyo is in the center of Veterans parkway, but it is in that little nook that makes it very out of sight and out of mind. The out-of-the-way location if anything is what will keep Tokyo open.

ChuckBFL
04-08-03, 18:14
Couple of things....

Saw BSW getting picked up Monday 04/07, downtown bound on Market...she looked decent. First SW I've seen in a LOOONGGG time.

About Tokyo, what are the chances of getting to "know" the girls outside the spa...any chance they may pay a visit to ones home for the right tip?

Magik
04-09-03, 22:47
Go ahead and ask the girl for some outside fun. She might take you up on it. The girls have approached the subject jokingly with me before. Mickey has gone to the bar in Bloomington. Anything is possible, ask and you might receive.

Magik
04-09-03, 23:35
Cruised Market, Washington, Allin and general area a few minutes ago. Saw three bsw making lots of eye contact; one waving. None I was interested in, but maybe someone else wants some. See, as soon as the weather warms up, girls out in force.
Also, LE was out as well. I saw two cars stopped and one squad doing parallels of the area the entire time. Stay safe.

Islay
04-10-03, 01:00
Mickey asked to go to the gym and workout with me during our initial encounter. You can tell she enjoys keeping herself in shape. The girls are human and really sweet, they may like some time away from the job. Also I wonder if these girls are full citizens, maybe they would like a ticket to full citizenship. They might try to land you as a husband (hehe).
BTW what was the bar you said Mickey went to? If that's not asking too much.

ChuckBFL
04-10-03, 02:08
I believe I saw the same actiong going on Market...maybe 2-3 BSW walking around around 9pm?

Amp Ferret
04-10-03, 03:59
First off I would like to thank you guys for the tip off to Tokyo.
What a great place! I have been lurking around here for quit some time learning the ropes so to speak.

I stopped in Bloomington 2 weeks ago and visited Tokyo. The mamason asked me if I had been there before. I said yes. When she asked me who I saw the last time. I said Nana (thanks guys!!)
smooth sailing from then on. I took the hour for $.6 I didn't ask for a particular girl (If I hadn't been there since Nana how would I know to?) she brought me Coco. First impression, Wow, this girl is small.

On to the fun stuff table shower GREAT!!! lots of play. Girl is not shy. Went back to the room and got down to business. quick massage/talk then time to dicker (no pun intended). ended up $1.2fs. First much tounging of the backside then on to a great bbbj, and finall covered fs in many positions. Suprisingly tight for her profession( maybe because I got there at 9:30am). After the big finally some cuddling and pillow talk. Then to my surprise after about 10 min. another bbbj this time to completion. life is good :=)

Impressions of Coko. very enthusiastic. If she didn't enjoy what she was doing she faked it darn well. Crappy massuse(sp), but hey, who's going there for the massage. English is somewhat less than good (once again, is anyone really going for the conversation) and finally she has the funniest/worst boob job ever.
Once again thanks to all here for the heads up and the info. The next time I'm going through Bloomington I know where I'm stopping.

Magik
04-10-03, 15:24
islay,
Sorry, I don't recall off hand. If I think of it I'll let you know, but you could ask her. I didn't accompany her, she was telling me about it and she didn't enjoy it.

Magik
04-10-03, 20:28
Does it bother anybody else at all knowing that every other guy that had Mickey or Koko before you has gone bareback and filled them with their jizz? The thought crossed my mind today, I was grossed out, and as a result I went to Kiku instead. I'm not preaching, I've had them and gone bare with both myself. Maybe, they'll even be having my children soon; I don't know.

Islay
04-10-03, 22:43
I don't know how many guys have bbfs the girls, but I do know that one is too many. On the other hand, so long as I go covered and keep myself clean afterwards I'm not terribly worried. I also go very early, usually around 9am or so, that way I'm the first of the day.

It is a bit disturbing that they'll do bbfs; bbbj I don't mind at all mind you. But the idea that these girls do this with apparently quite a few folks...maybe they just never learned about std's. My experience is that I've never gone bare, nor has it ever been offered or even hinted at. Maybe I'm not doing something right, but then again I wouldn't want to go to war without my helmet.

BTW Magik, Kiku sounds appealling again, that place has had its ups and downs over the last 2 years. I'd go but Tokyo is right in my backyard and the gas to Decatur adds about another twenty dollars to the experience. None the less Decatur has always been fun.

TheShadow2
04-10-03, 23:31
Magik,
I know the feeling you mentioned. I experienced it after my last session with Mickey that included some passionate kissing. I guess at first I didn't think much of it, but later I thought about the BBrim-J's, etc. before me, and was a little freaked out.
Some of that bacteria you don't want to be swapping around, believe me :-(
This is no excuse, but that Mickey just about has me powerless to think with the right head when I'm with her, she moves pretty fast from one thing to the other.
Will not do BBFS though, regardless...

Islay
04-11-03, 00:48
Shadow if you're thinking about kissing a girl it's ALWAYS a good idea to ask for mouth wash, one for her and one for you. They will always be happy to oblige, and yes I know Tokyo has mouth wash on demand from experience. I'm pretty sure they wash their money makers and clean their mouths after each service anyway. Just don't kiss her after she does bbrj on you or you do any daty on her.

TheShadow2
04-11-03, 07:27
Islay,
Mickey brought in mouthwash for both of us afterwards. It still made me a little uneasy. I'm going to try and avoid this in the future...

Magik
04-11-03, 19:20
Pardon me for once again igniting the safe sex rant on the board. I was just sharing a passing thought.

islay,
True, I as well spent more on travel expenses to Decatur, but notice I saved money overall and had a fun experience. Also, on that note, have prices for service in the midwest been falling like a rock or what. By the summer they'll be paying us!!! Of course, I think I would of had to spend a little more at Hawaiian; Kiku was always the lowest in Decatur and more flexable on the overall price. They always ask you what you pay the other girls. Mickey has been pretty flexable in price as well if I tell her what I can spend and flatter her a little. So anyway, I'm sure you can actually save money for the experience at Kiku, but keep in mind as long as Mickey is at Tokyo, you will be hard pressed to match her in quality anywhere else in central Illinois. In both looks and level of accomidation.

This summer I'm going back to Peking in East Chicago Indiana. They alway have the hottest, young Korean babes.

Islay
04-12-03, 01:50
:)
A girl like Mickey 6 months ago would demand 140, I've never been given a second look for 100. Koko I imagine would accept 80 or maybe less if you work her (I prefer Koko, number 2 girl tends to work harder). I myself give 100 regardless if I could get it for less, if they deserve it. But hey if you can get what you want for less then go for it. I think the bb activity is the result of fewer patrons visiting these places recently, times are tough for some. So fewer customers may have resulted in better service and lower prices. Let the good times roll.

I've read many glowing reviews of Peking, though I have never been able to justify the drive as I don't leave C.I. very much.

Magik
04-12-03, 04:12
Cruised around the area three times tonight, not a girl in sight. But, LE was in force in Market area, not really patroling, but sitting around in sight. Don't bother.

TheShadow2
04-12-03, 13:32
Guys,
Thanks for the info on Kiku on the Decatur board. My travels sometimes make it convenient to stop in Decatur, but haven't yet.
If I'm doing a road trip though, it's going to be hard to pass up Tokyo and Mickey. I agree with you that her combo of looks/attitude/service/enthusiasm is going to be hard for anyone to top. Compare what we spend there, to the going rate of escorts in Chicago, and we're probably paying 33% of comparable good times....
Been to Peking twice. First time maybe 2 years ago, had a girl named "Mickey" believe it or not. Probably an 8 on the scale of which our Mickey is a 9. Avg service. Second time was last September. Had glowing reports of a girl named Kathy, but was told by Mamasan she was not working. Was given "Candy".
Probably 6-7 on same scale, a little older, face kind of rough. Service excellent, 2 shots on goal, etc. Price for both was $$ total including entry, tried to negotiate but both said no way.
Guess my point is make the trip to Peking, but be prepared for the $$ and also that the girl may not be Tokyo caliber...

Hardbody
04-12-03, 14:56
Can anyone give me address or number for Tokyo. Want to give it a try and would be coming from out of town, so want to make sure where I am going.

Thanks.

Magik
04-12-03, 17:55
Really,
I get to Chicago quite often so it is easy for me to take the jaunt over to Peking. That place has always been without a doubt the best AMP I've visited in the Midwest, only topped by California in the US. I usually check-out the East Chicago board first and/ or ask the mamasan to see the available girls. As I said, I've always been impressed. Actually, if she was a little younger, I'd say Mickey is typical of the girls I've had at Peking (who prob. had an average age of 25). I've had Japanese girls there as well, but that is a rareity.

Anyway, I'm not trying to start a debate; I just like Peking. Though, Mickey is in my all-time AMP girl top-five favorites for sure.
See you Later, Magik.

Looking #1
04-12-03, 22:22
Does Mickey work on Saturday's.. I am thinking about taking a trip up from Saint Louis... She sound like a gem!

Islay
04-12-03, 23:56
Hardbody,
Apparently no one remembers the phone number. Someone probably should write it down someday. Best I can give you is directions.

If you can find your way to Veterans Parkway (right off the interstate) cruise until you find Empire (it has a huge interstate style sign). Turn onto Empire towards the Malls and Circuit City/Kmart (again they're obvious), then take a right on the service road. The parking lots are actually divided so you can park in front of Kmart, or drive around till you figure out how to get into the parking lot for Tokyo's strip mall. Stand facing Kmart and turn right, you'll see a strip mall, Tokyo's on the left. Standard amp hours, standard set up (I'm not a fan of the walls not being to the ceiling).

Speaking of all-time amp girls, I wonder where Young went to in such a hurry. She was probably the most attractive amp girl I've ever had imo.

JohnnieBravo
04-13-03, 03:50
Was out and about in Bloomtown and this was the action on April 13, at 1:00 am

Clinton between Locust and Washington St.: DEAD

West Market between Howard and Allin: Saw two Black women each was about a 7. Pretty awesome for that area but they did not last long, each was gone when I swung around the second time. Hope someone from on here got them. If so, please post about it.

Magik
04-13-03, 13:57
Looking,
Both girls (Mickey and Koko) work every day since there are only two.

Looking #1
04-14-03, 01:01
Thanks Magik,

I guess I'll be up there this weekend to sample some Mickey. I'll give my update when I return. I have never been to an AMP just american places. So I Guess I'll pop my AMP cherry this weekend... :)

Magik
04-15-03, 02:16
Looking,
American places really don't even compare at all to AMPs. Be sure to post your report afterward. I'm sure you'll be blown away (no pun intended)!

TheShadow2
04-15-03, 14:05
Looking,
You may want to rethink your plan to make the trip to Tokyo.
One visit and you'll be hooked. Great for now, but we're all going to be like addicts without a fix if/when this place closes, or when Mickey/Koko are replaced by mere mortals. I can see myself now,standing amongst the rest of you at the support group meeting, and stating "Hello, my names Shadow, and I'm a Tokyo
customer"...

Islay
04-15-03, 15:54
A Tokyo support group...wow I hope my life doesn't come to that :)

Well Tokyo has had at least two bad apples that I know of (Kim and Lee weren't that great), but every other girl there has been top quality (the last few anyway). I think (hope) we stand a good chance of having an upper rung amp in B-N, similar to ones found up north. At least that's my fondest wish. Maybe if a strong clientel supports the place they'll send us more girls. I hope Tokyo doesn't close, they're not very prominent in the public eye at least so they shouldn't really be bothering anyone.
If not there's always Decatur...

On a side note, whenever I talk to the girls about business they say it's always slow. I'm not sure about you guys but whenever I've been there it seems like at least someone else is in another room, sometimes there are guys waiting in the rooms, sauna etc. Do you think they're trying to get sympathy for more visits or is this place not being supported as I really think it is? Like I said better business may bring better and more girls.

TheShadow2
04-15-03, 20:58
Islay,
I've got a theory on why the girls always say they are slow.
(Just a theory, I admit I may be totally wrong here...)
I think it's like everything else they do. It's all geared toward what they think the customer wants. In other words, they think you will be happier to hear them say "I've been sitting here bored all day just waiting for you" than "You're the 12th customer I've had today."
I think everything they do is to enhance your experience, from all the BB stuff, to the dirty talk, the compliments, the enthusiasm.
In their minds: (better experience for you=bigger tip for them.)
Experience has probably showed them that this is the way to go to make the big tips. Gotta love them for that thinking, it's the American Dream and Capitalism at its finest!
I wonder actually what number of customers is good for us to keep them open. Obviously, they need customers to stay in business, but if the place turns into Grand Central Station, seems like LE might start wondering why....

Islay
04-16-03, 02:17
Shadow, that sounds about right. Koko is always saying "I wait all day for you." So I suppose we'll never get a straight answer out of them, but they seem to be busy regularly. Only thing is, they offer great service without shaking you down for a big tip, which hints to them scrounging for cash and not wanting to piss anyone off. There's no competition so its not like we can walk out and go somewhere else.

Either way I wonder if they plan to ever expand the selection from 2 to 3 or 4? Anyone ever ask? I know every other amp in C.I. has two girls but a guy can dream.

As to being overly busy, that's a potential problem. Decatur's amps are usually fairly busy and I've heard of Kiku in particular getting busted in the past. I say open another amp somewhere, I bet there is enough clientel in the area. Other than that remember to play it cool in case "something" happens while you're there.

Magik
04-16-03, 02:35
No kidding, when in the past did Kiku get busted? I was oblivious!

Great point, I think I will inquire about the possibility of expanding the selection in the future. If business really is as high as we presume, that might be possible sometime when they rotate girls.

Islay
04-16-03, 02:51
Magik,

I wasn't there mind you, only heard about it. I think if you search the Decatur board (maybe the archives, go back to wsg main page for those) you'll see a post that mentions it. I believe it was Big Daddy Trucker who spoke of it, only in passing though so no real details. It happened I think 3 or so years ago. I haven't heard of any problems since then.

Searched and found: Decatur board, around page 8 or 9, posted by jimmy (haven't heard from him in forever).

TheShadow2
04-16-03, 08:39
Magik,
I'm not sure if you should ask about them expanding the selection. What if they interpret that to mean we are tired of Mickey and Koko, and they ship them out for a couple duds?
We probably should just leave well enough alone.....

Jimmy
04-16-03, 10:02
Sorry guys I just haven't been able to enjoy our hobby in a while. Still look but not much shopping. KiKu was busted about 3 years ago. The mamasan was arrested after giving an undercover a "hand" so to speak. There was no-one else arrested (may have been no-one else there). There have been no other problems that I have heard of. Would love to try Tokyo but money is very tight these days.

Member #2120
04-17-03, 00:35
I am a new poster and will give some detail into my Bloomington experiences. I started going when it opened, and had some pretty mediocre experiences, and had some real bow-wows! Anyway, Young changed all that and then came Coco and Micki.

My best session was with Micki, as she was massaging me she mentioned "two girls?". I said yes, and before I knew it Micki was sucking my nuts and Coco was giving a cbj.

These two pretty much begged mt to bang thm, but I just do cbj at most. Micki ate out Coco while I watched, then gave me a cbj. I pulled back and shot a load on Coco's belly.

Islay
04-17-03, 05:20
About what was the tip for the two girl experience? A covered bj doesn't sound like them, must have been an off day. I'll have to ask for both girls someday, I think they'd work well together.

TheShadow2
04-17-03, 07:32
I'm interested in the tip for the two girl session as well. I'd been contemplating asking for that on my next session....

Member #2120
04-17-03, 10:32
I only do cbj because I am TERRIFIED of stds. Especially after reading all the bareback activity occurring. I'm sure it is frustrating to these two gals, but it is obvious that they do not understand stds.

The tip was 1.6. Not bad, eh?

Islay
04-17-03, 12:46
So .8 and .8 for the 2on1 cbj. For those girls that sounds like a decent deal, nice job. Though I think if you wanted to work them you could have gotten the price down to .6 a piece. Maybe work the one girl first, then the second will fall in line. The girls at Tokyo are so special because they are upper rung quality and they're not that expensive. As we've said before, it's a little scary thinking about the crap shoot we'll be experiencing when these girls leave.

Magik
04-18-03, 23:02
TOKYO SPA BUSTED!
Just heard second hand that the spa was busted today from a friend. Said he heard on the news that Tokyo was busted; the mamasan was arrested and one female employee. There is supposably a sign on the door saying to go away. Said there was also a bust on Market St.

Magik
04-18-03, 23:03
I'm going to go see for myself, I report back in a few minutes!

Magik
04-18-03, 23:35
TOKYO SPA CLOSED!

Well anyway, it's dark, closed...there is a sign on the door, but it is hand written. I didn't read it carefully. When a spa is busted in California the city puts an official sign on the door. I don't know what the procedure is here.

I also found a report on big doggie that said the spa was busted too.

TheShadow2
04-18-03, 23:39
Magik,
So, the dismal day that we all feared has come. That sucks!
Keep us posted on any developments, maybe they will reopen and only trust us regulars.
We knew this was coming, but it still bums me out big time :-(

Magik
04-18-03, 23:41
Well there is a report in the Pantagraph "2nd prostitution arrest made", but it is about the woman arrested in a sting on Market St. Nothing about Tokyo, maybe it would be good to wait and see if they open up.

Magik
04-18-03, 23:56
TOKYO SPA BUSTED! pt. 5

Well if they were to reopen, then we would be OK like you said since we have been regulars. But, according to the big doggie board the sign on the door said CLOSED FOR GOOD. When I drove by I didn't walk up and read real close, but the sign definately said CLOSED and somthing else below.

The Pantagraph is alway slow though in posting there police reports, so this might not show-up for a couple of weeks yet. I just noticed that all of the reports in todays paper (including the prostitution sting on Market) happened last week or early this week.

I'm sad :(

Islay
04-19-03, 01:03
Magik watch out for carpal tunnel with all those posts :)

So the bust happened today or yesterday? I'm going to look at the sign more closely sometime soon. I'd like to know if it really REALLY is closed for good, god that'd suck. At the best it'll be closed for at least a month or so, depending on when a new staff can get there (Kiku did reopen). Do you think the Pantagraph will actually report a description of how they were busted? Like how LE went about doing what they did (was it undercover or was it through a warrant)? How much you want bet it was a bullshit bust, or at least they quoted some old girl's name from a board (bound to happen). Not that the board is to blame, I'm sure Bloomington knew what was going on as soon as they put the permit through. It was really all just a matter of time.

I know that whenever I'm anywhere and other guys are in the building I'm a little reluctant to do anything, for fear the door might get opened up at the wrong moment. Tokyo is a real problem because the walls don't go to the ceiling. Even with the radio blaring you can here the activities in the other rooms. An undercover could just sit there and wait to hear something and jump up and go make a bust. That's my worst fear anyway.

Hopefully the girls (probably lost Koko and Mickey for ever) if they re-open will be smarter and reinstitute the old rule of first visit no action, second visit hj, third visit full menu. I know that the Tokyo spa in Rockford (never been just read) has a card system that they keep on you so they know who's been there before and your previous experience. Kind of sucks for first timers but it'll at least help keep the place open in the future.

TheShadow2
04-19-03, 15:58
Islay/Magik,
I read the post on the other board that said they "were closed for good-Beat it". (Get the pun? Beat it?) I saw this same joke in Maxim this month. Sounds like someones weak attempt at humor.
I have wondered if this board contributed to this incident/bust, but I doubt it. (Hope not!!)
Maybe next time we have the Islay/Magik/Shadow inner circle of backchannel info if you get my drift... (If they re-open, let's talk about this guys!)
As for the details of the bust, I've never seen any details of MP busts in the paper. 99% of the time, it will be an undercover cop who gets sexual favors that does it. I don't think they could do the scenario where they overhear you doing something and then bust in the door. For all they know, you both were just consenting adults who got carried away.
Magik, if you can, drive by the place and let us know what's going on. This is kind of depressing, especially if they don't bring back Koko and Mickey....

Magik
04-19-03, 16:32
Yeah, I didn't catch that joke untill you pointed it out! I have said before I was suprised they opened in town at all and then remained LE trouble free for as long as they did. The community here seems to feel they are the moral concience of America. So I'm sure it was not the result of the board alone that they were closed.

I'm sure there will not be any real details in the paper, just a note in the police blotter. Actually, in the acrchives Jackson (the great man who gave us this wsg) reports that the paper does not even publish prostitution related arrests. I think the LE usually just sends an undercover in which only needs to be propositioned to make the arrest. There was a scandal in Chicago (amazing!) last year involving an undercover officer who had several sessions with the girl at the citys expense, then made the arrest!

I'll let you know if they reopen. In the past I've used a backchannel to share providers personal phone numers with other regulars from the boards. I never considered that in the case of Tokyo. I like to share all the information I have on the boards; other posters have been so helpful to me in the past and usually I get most of my good tips form the boards. So I share and share alike. But, I usually don't like to post the girls digits for every weirdo on the net to read.

Islay
04-19-03, 17:37
Anyone can read this or any other board, but I don't think the content of this board is what caused the incident. Even if the content of our posts were toned down greatly I still think that would not have helped. AMP's have been known about for years now, and like I said some red flag probably went off when the city of Bloomington gave Tokyo it's business permit. Like Magik said Bloomington is a sort of morally conscious bible belt town. So it was just a matter of time until they went through the necessary hoops to break up the good time.

I've never seen the problem with amps other than the moral imperative to not have premarital sex (which isn't against the law). These places are clean, self-contained and generally safe (until a little while ago that is). So it's not like they're generally an eye-sore or health problem. The situation is like the Nevada brothels, they're legal and well operated in most cases. Other than how the girls are acquired (THAT is a problem) there really is no problem with amps and probably ought to be made legal. Just my opinion.

Yankee1
04-19-03, 20:43
Gentlemen, This is a sad sad day in central il. :( THIS SUCKS!

Islay
04-19-03, 23:05
Funny enough the sign actually says "Closed Beat It". That's all it said, nothing about "for good". The sign was a hand written piece of paper folded in half and taped to the door, I didn't read the other side but I assume it's blank. The sign still has light but it's pretty obvious there is no lights on inside, poor girls.

Hardbody
04-20-03, 00:08
I hope the girls emerge quickly some place else. I have enjoyed the posting and decided on Friday to drive 6 hrs. to Bloomington only to read the sign myself. Keep me informed of what is happening in Bloomington. It was a nice town, but would have enjoyed stay much better if could have seen Mickie.

Sent
04-20-03, 04:44
I'm a little concerned in seeing that you guys are reading and maybe even posting to Big Doggie....are you crazy...TBD was busted big time by Florida...multiple (20+) arrests and many convictions. Be warned that Florida and maybe feds are using the site to track providers and hobbyists. nuff said.

Sent
04-20-03, 04:44
I'm a little concerned in seeing that you guys are reading and maybe even posting to Big Doggie....are you crazy...TBD was busted big time by Florida...multiple (20+) arrests and many convictions. Be warned that Florida and maybe feds are using the site to track providers and hobbyists. nuff said.

TheShadow2
04-20-03, 09:55
Sent,
First of all we were reading TBD, not posting.
Second, do you think LE would be smart enough to find TBD and use it for info, but not this board? Think about it!
I wonder if LE is who posted the "beat it" sign, somebody obviously with a lame sense of humor did. Find it hard to believe the owner or employees of the spa would use that wording...

Magik
04-20-03, 16:51
sent,
See happygardener's post in this forum on 3-22-03. It is on page 6 as of today. You have no need to be concerned any longer.

Ynot
04-20-03, 17:00
Sent,

Shadow is right. In fact there have been articles about LE using boards like this and named this board by name. Your chances of getting in any kind of trouble from what you post here is slim at best.

That said, here is an excerpt from a post by Jackson last month:

"Prostitution is illegal in the United States, and thus posting of names, address and telephone numbers of service providers exposes them to a certain level if risk. Therefore, specific contact information for service providers located in the USA is only permitted if posted by the actual provider, and only in the Classified Advertisements section. In other words, if a service provider wants to advertise their address and/or telephone number in the Forum, they have to register a User Name and post this information themselves."

I know that I am certainly guilty of posting contact information about some of the providers in an effort to help both hobbyist and provider. In the future, I will try to refrain from posting direct contact information. I may opt instead to post information on how or where someone might be able to aquire second-hand contact information. After all, most of the providers have been very good to us, and we don't want to ruin a good thing when we find it. They stand more to lose by being exposed in this forum than we do.

Islay
04-20-03, 19:42
Anyone with a Pantagraph subscription want to inform us when they print an article? Does anyone know how long it took for Kiku to get back up and running after it got busted?

I'm not too worried about this board, it is an internet message board meant for entertainment purposes, not hard evidence. Anyone can post a completely fictitious report, no harm in that. Though I could see some whistle blower doing a search, finding out about Tokyo and complaining to the authorities. To that I say mind your own business.

About the "beat it" part, I was thinking about that. That is old enough slang for "go somewhere else" that a person with little english may have learned as the basics. From what I've heard it was the mamasan and one employee, leaving one girl alone. It may have been that one of the girls left behind put up the sign, and I wouldn't put it past Mickey for her to do it, seems like her personality. She might have wrote what she knew and not have realized the double meaning.

Magik
04-20-03, 20:20
Well actually since the Bloomington/Normal area generates few newsworthy stories the bust will most likely have it's own article. Any bust that gets it's own article (even a little one) will be featured on thier website. That was the case with the woman busted two weeks ago who had her own article next to the regular arrest blotter on Friday. You could also read her story for free that day on the website.

You may be right about the sign islay; who knows?

Though the posts on the board may not be directly adimissable in court as evidence themselves for all the reasons you point out, I posted sometime ago on a story about AMP prostitution I saw on FOX NEWS that featured the "other" worldsexguide.

I miss Mickey :( I wish I was posting a report of a visit with her.

TheShadow2
04-20-03, 20:43
The fact that we may never enjoy Mickey again is indeed hard to accept :-(
Hard to get by on memories...

Magik
04-21-03, 02:34
Cruised Market real quick on my way home tonight. Saw on bsw out had her hair back, light skin, looked pretty good. I wasn't going to stop for her, but someone thought I was going to. As I passed her by somebldy actually cut me off trying to snatch her up first. I've never seen trollers fighting to pick-up the sw's in town before, unlike metropolitan strolls where there are sometimes a dozen guys cruising for girls. Sheesh.

Anyway for those of you out there into bsw's this was the best I've seen yet this year and they have been out now that it's getting warm out

Ci-Traveler
04-23-03, 21:42
Islay - here is the report today from the Pantagraph:

2 Face Prostitution Charges
Pantagraph Staff
BLOOMINGTON
charges have been filed against two women accused of running a prostitution operation out of teh Tokyo spa on Bloomington's east side.

One woman from Colorado Springs was charged with keeping a place of prostitution; the other, from Ann Arbor, Mich., was charged with two counts of prostitution.

Blomington police conducted an undercover sting at the business, located at 512 IAA Drive, Bloomington, on April 16. Midemeanor charges were filed Tuesday. Charges allege an undercover officer was offered sex in exchange for money.

The case represets the third and fourth prostitution arrests of the year by Bloomington police. Two earlier, undrelated cases involved street prostitution, authorities said.

Both women in the Tokyho Spa case posted $100 bond. A court date asn't been set.

BTW - Mickey told me she was originally from the Ann Arbor area. I'm quite certain she was one of the two arrested.

ci-traveler

Islay
04-23-03, 22:17
ci-traveler,
Many thanks for the heads up. Guess things went down like usual. Except why was it two counts of prostitution? Did Mickey offer twice :)? I think both girls were from Mich, does anyone know about Koko? I saw Mickey as maybe the smarter of the two, but everyone screws up once in a while.

If they paid bond, maybe someone is at the spa now. Anyone call recently to find out if they'll reopen anytime soon. I do suppose it won't be until after the trial. Maybe if they reopen one of the two girls will stay (wishful thinking all the way).

Magik
04-24-03, 01:47
Unless they have had their license revoked, chances are good that they will reopen as it sounds like the police will not go after the owner of the spa. I've tried calling a couple times over the last few days; I don't get any answer. I also noticed as I passed by that there is somthing covering-up the rear window now.

One tall, thin, black sw out tonight ~12am on Market. She got picked-up pretty quick. It has been a long time since I've seen anything other than black sw's out. I really don't want to pick them up these days.

Islay
04-24-03, 03:35
Do you think the mamasan will be back or is she the owner? We know Lisa at Kiku came back. If it's a different mamasan it may be a pain in the ass getting back on "working" terms with Tokyo, but I guess that's part of the fun (so long as I don't get the hj only treatment).
Wonder what the rear window thing is about? If you have any luck with calling let us know Magik, or post the number. It'll probably be after the court date before they'll even want to talk to us though.

ci-traveler: I thought you said you got away from the game after Young's appearance. Couldn't stay away?

Magik
04-24-03, 20:48
Mamasam Kim is not the owner, she was just working as the manager and was actually going to rotate out with Mickey and Koko. She said she wanted to get back to her husband and youngest son in Colorado. Since you knew everyone I don't think getting things started with new girls would be tough. Was Lisa the one busted at Kiku before?

The number is 664-7555.

Actually when Tokyo first opened there was no mamasan, just the two girls working. The mamasan showed up about the same time as Young and her partner.

TheShadow2
04-24-03, 22:05
Phone number for Tokyo was 309-664-7555. I've called a few times and got no answer, which in my hopeful world, I've interpreted as better than being disconnected...

Islay
04-24-03, 22:49
Jimmy had said the mamasan at Kiku was busted for a hj, I assumed that meant Lisa. But you're right it won't be that tough to get things back to normal if they open again (it is apart of the fun). And since the phone doesn't appear to be disconnected I suppose they could still be "open". Just have to wait and see.

Ya I remember no mamasan for a while (Kim and Lee I believe were the last loners), though I didn't know if she just didn't open the door or if she wasn't there. Kiku sometimes has the girls answer the door. All I know is that although Kim was nice I didn't feel the table shower was as fun from her as it is from the regular girls.

Gotta tell you I got the itch, I might be making a road trip to Indy soon (at least a week or two). If I do I'll post a report here or there or something.

Yankee1
04-25-03, 03:23
I was listening to the Score 670am out of Chicago and it was made mention of some Russian ran mp in the south subs. Any one know anything about them.

Ci-Traveler
04-25-03, 19:44
Originally posted by islay
ci-traveler: I thought you said you got away from the game after Young's appearance. Couldn't stay away? [/i]

I have gotten away from the game - and let me tell you - it has been very difficult. But like a smoker, each day gets progressively better.

I still read the posts - I find them fun and interesting - I still like to see what everyone is up to. I just don't partake any longer. I responded because I had read the article in the Panty-graph and I wanted to share.

All the best,
ci-traveler

Jimmy
04-26-03, 19:24
I am not sure what the girls name at KiKu that got busted was. I do seem to remember that she was married to someone in the Decatur area. I dont think that if Tokyo opens up again that they will be around long. If they were busted by the B-N police they will likely be watching for any more activity. There is an interesting article in the South Carolina section about Myrtle Beach AMP's being raided by the FBI. They seem to think that there will be more of these raids across the nation as part of an underworld crime investigation. Anyway I would be leary of being seen around one that was recently busted if for no other reason than some stupid reporter trying to get a story at your expense. Good luck guys and be safe.

Islay
05-02-03, 14:06
Drove by the Tokyo spa yesterday. The sign still has light, but the inside looks dead as ever. The "closed" sign is gone, maybe a victim of the recent weather. Now on the door there appears to be a half circle of paper copiously taped on the glass next to the door handle. Maybe someone broke the glass? I called them as well, no answer as usual. So I guess there is really no change. Wow I really miss our Tokyo.

Islay
05-03-03, 23:19
For anyone interested, I posted a review of the Peking spa in NW Indiana. If you're like me and am a little sad about Tokyo being closed, I'd recommend giving Peking a chance if you can. The address can be gotten on the yellowpages website and directions can be gotten from yahoomaps. The quality of girls was super high. Young from Tokyo could have worked there, but the girl I had I thought was better looking. On the other hand I missed the bbbj Koko or Mickey would provide, and I had a better repoire with Koko, though I did see her quite a bit. Will I go back, yes but only if I'm in the area. The trip took me from about 2:30pm to about 8:30 and around 2.3 for service and gas. But the Peking is definitely worth a try.

Sorry if you think this is off topic, but I'm just trying to give central illinois folks a suggestion for a Tokyo substitute.

Bill R
05-04-03, 09:47
Islay,

I think something can be said for becoming a regular at a spa and developing a repoire with one of the ladies.

I'm regular at some of the spas in the Chicago area. I've traded christmas gifts with some of the ladies. One lady gave me a real nice Burberry's lambs wool sweater one year. Recently, on my 40th, I got a fifth of Johnnie Walker Red. I thought it was a real nice touch.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear Tokyo closed. I was enjoying the posts about it.

Barney1234
05-17-03, 19:32
The Golden Spa is opening in Normal, on Ft. Jesse Road -- there's an ad in today's Pantagraph sports section. I don't know if it'll make any difference, but if people on this list are more discrete in their postings, perhaps it'll last more than a couple of months.

Islay
05-18-03, 14:31
Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably be more descrete, but I'll still report the interesting stuff. I really don't think it was this board or any other board that helped in the Tokyo bust. If they had an undercover from the start that probably meant that they knew what was going on in the first place. AMP's are not new, and LE knows if one is opening in their town that they should 1) bust them or 2) generate bribes from them.

Though I'm surprised that someplace new is opening up so soon, maybe it's the same owner as Tokyo? I suppose Tokyo generated enough revenue to make an AMP worthwhile in B-N. Who knows, maybe we'll see Mickey or Koko there (I wish).

TheShadow2
05-18-03, 20:34
Keep us posted on The Golden Spa.
Report what you find out, just use discretion. For instance, if our prayers our answered and Mickey or Koko end up there, you could just say "Saw Mickey at Golden Spa, prayers answered, same great service."
We'll all understand....

Islay
05-19-03, 01:09
I drove by the Golden Spa today (didn't go in that is). Looks like its a go. I'll try for a report sometime next week. If they have the same policy as Tokyo their first week I'll want to wait a bit too.

The spa is actually in the same small building as a geriatric medical clinic...kind of funny to me anyway. It's located on Fort Jesse right before Veterans with a sign next to the road, can't miss it. The window blinds are all closed and the glass door is covered so it has the general spa feeling. One thing that bothered me was that when I pulled around the back of the parking lot there was a glass door in back. I could see in to what looked to be a shower room. I really wouldn't want to be walking toweled in front of a clear door that looks out onto B-N busiest road way...anyway looks like we have a new place.

Yankee1
05-19-03, 04:14
I do not want to jinx it! I hope that Mickey is there. In short gentlemen is YEEESSS! AMP is back in B-N. Do any of you really think LE found out about Tokyo through this site?

Magik
05-20-03, 00:10
Did not see Mickey at Golden Spa today, prayers still unanswered. Saw older and uglier Chin (maybe Chan), very cautious service...they want 70/hr (hand release included). She asked a few times if I was going to get her in trouble, and had me place her hand on my joint. I thought the place sucked, I reccommend you save your money. These people are fugitives from Excersise Spa of Schambourgh btw.

In other news...recently while reading a fictional story, I came across a truly great idea, but I think Bloomington maybe the wrong place to pursue this idea. Go to sexual addicition meetings (sexaholics annonamous) to meet genuine nymphos. I think in a larger city I could probably scout multiple meetings for fine nymphomanical women. I'm going to keep this in mind; I need a new thrill.

Islay
05-20-03, 10:35
Thanks Magik. I suppose I'll wait a week or so. We have to remember that Tokyo was the same when it opened. It might be a month before the price drops to 60 an hour.

Is the girl you saw from Schambourgh or was everyone you saw from Schambourgh? Was there a mamasan? And what about that glass door in the back?

Magik
05-21-03, 00:17
It was the mamasan who told me they were from Excersise Spa, but I mentioned it to the girl who then said that she had worked there also. The girl was extremely cautious, but very friendly (though unattractive). The rest of the spa is seperated form the glass door (rear door) with a curtain so no one is going to see you. I entered through the front door and left through the rear door. The mamasan said they have been open for one month and have had three girls already. Only one was available when I visited, but she said another would be available today.

TheShadow2
05-28-03, 21:55
Guys,
Don't get too excited, just wanted to share some info I found interesting. On one of my visits to our beloved Tokyo, Micki told me she was from Michigan. (I think someone else reported it was Ohio...)
Anyway, there is a Michigan board called scorpsguide.com
On a hunch, I checked posts to see if there might be a new girl in town called Micki. Saw two posts that mentioned her. The first poster asked if anyone knew where Micki from "Hawaii Spa" (I think) had gone. He then said he really missed her. (WE KNOW THE FEELING MY BROTHER). The next post was a response saying she had been working at Tokyo in Bloomington IL when it was busted. Not much of an update, I know, but thought you might want to know. The board had some kind of problem since then and went down, so the post is not there anymore. (Although the board is back in operation.)
*sniff* Tis better to have loved and lost... *sniff*

Islay
05-29-03, 18:53
That's some nice investigating shadow. She may turn up in Michigan again, you never know. I wonder if she was here legally, or more generally how many of those girls are here legally. If Mickey was the one busted she may have had some problems bigger than the bust.

Other than that maybe one of the girls will turn up in Decatur, its happened recently. The problem is the Decatur board hasn't seen many reports recently. I've been away since summer has started and haven't been able to make any visits. Hopefully the Golden spa will see some Tokyo glory.

Islay
06-12-03, 03:52
Well I wasted some time at Golden Spa today. The quoted price was 60 for 45 minutes. Maybe they're trying to put out a legit look (most amps have a 1/2 and 1 hour rate). I saw Chin who seemed to have no interest in the extra activities I was looking for. That surprised me because the place looked exactly like a regular amp may look. Chin was about mid thirties, wore spandex pants and a black blouse. Not extremely attractive but the average girl you'll see at area amps. I tried some signals that were all shot down. I even offered to rub her back and she emphatically said no (like no don't touch me) then immediately said she was fine. My massage was constently interupted by phone calls. It was funny to hear her say that Golden Spa was not like Tokyo Spa...10 times. The phone calls got annoying after a while, but I thought I'd bear it out until the tip time. Absolutely no hints at extras, I left disappointed. Basically she said we finished, I said are we and she said yes done now. Maybe if I went regularly I could get something else, but for the quality of girls there I don't think I'll be back. In other words I imagine that they are paranoid about what happened to Tokyo, but I'm not going to wait for better service. Only if there is a great post in the future would I return to Golden Spa.

TheShadow2
06-12-03, 08:06
Islay,
That blows. I've been wondering what their situation was going to be. Sorry you had to endure that, but you're the man for taking one for the team and warning the rest of us.
Thanks guy....

Magik
06-12-03, 22:15
islay,
I had nearly the same experience at Golden Spa about a month ago when I visited Chin, except a HJ was included with the 70/hr door fee. I won't go back.

Magik
06-12-03, 22:18
I spent an hour with E.G. last week at Peking, she was great and from the sound of that board there is a new girl (Michelle) who is awesome too.

Islay
06-13-03, 02:09
I've been reading the NW Indy board too (EG? is that her name?). If Michelle is better than Kathy (who I've had) then she may be too good to miss. Of course East Chicago is a time and money commitment I'm not able to make at this moment. With it being summer I had to struggle just to get time to waste on Golden.

I was disappointed by the fact I did not get a hj at the end (there is another girl...), though the fact the door was cracked open the ENTIRE time should have given me a clue. It was funny though because everyone who called seemed to ask if Golden was like Tokyo. DEAR GOD NO! Maybe I'm wrong and giving an uneducated report, but I won't be doing any investigating. I guess Decatur is my best recommendation, Candy is about like Mickey though she asks for more. Though Peking right now would be paradise.

Big D
07-07-03, 11:11
Hey guys,
After having read Bloomington reports over the years, I happened to have an few hours on my hands in town yesterday. I stopped and asked a gas station attendant if I could look at the phone book. Under message, it looked as if everything but Tokyo is in Decatur. I then asked the gas station lady for directions to Tokyo. It was priceless to see the look she gave me, but she gave me good directions.

By the way, the damned place was CLOSED! I guess it was Korean independence day or something. Anyway, seems like a good place to stop on the way to points south. Any recommendations or tips other than posted here?

Islay
07-07-03, 11:54
Big D: Sorry to tell you but you missed a brief but golden time. Tokyo is closed for good as it was busted around April-May. There are pages of posts on this board about the GREAT service and the unfortunate closing of our beloved Tokyo spa.

Now B-N is pretty dry, Golden spa may give extras to very regular customers but after my experience there I won't be going back. There is a little sw scene on Market street that earlier board posts tell of, though I've never have or will participated there.

You're best bet now in the C.I. area is Decatur. Hawaiian spa or Kiku spa are both good places for a message and such, just read the Decatur board. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, the locals have been grieving for a while.

RealFun
07-07-03, 15:24
Magik - I realize its been a while since you made the post about sex addict meetings, but I just stumbled accross it. Go to the Milwaukee, Wi section and scan through posts by "Lookingforlefty." You may have to go back about a year. But get a drink and a bowl of popcorn, he may be able to keep you entertained for a while.

He's full of ideas, and he acts on them. He's loitered in the lobbies of clinics for counselling chicks with eating disorders, he likes them skinny and says that these girls are starved for affection and extremely easy to pick up.

He had limited luck cruising the lobby and parking lot of female sex addict counseling locations. The drawback is that the ladies tend to be unattractive, and also that they really want to be cured. So I guess the trick is to identify female sex addicts that aren't at a point where they want to get counseling to quit being sex addicts.

He's also tried loitering in the courthouses, waiting for girls that have just gotten prostitution busts, figuring that they'd be paranoid about working their usual routine and now even more desperate with added legal expenses.

Also, divorce court.

I'd say he could write a book, but he already is, one post at a time.

Overhead Rod
07-20-03, 07:45
I was reading the sports section of the local paper yesterday, when low and behold an add for Tokyo was in there, stating new management etc.

Coincidentally it was across from the ad for Golden Spa in Normal.

Just thought I'd let you all know that the Oasis has opened it's doors again.

Has anyone discovered if the same providers are available?

OR

Islay
07-22-03, 03:58
That is good news, first I've heard of it. The only problem is that I'm sure Tokyo will adopt a Golden spa policy and keep the extra's off the table for a while. Also no matter what it's almost zero chance of getting girls like the ones we had, they were truly unique and special as far as amps go.

Regardless, I'm happy.

TheShadow2
07-22-03, 06:34
Hopefully great news, guys!
Very curious as to what level of services will be provided, and by who... someone needs to take one for the team ASAP :-)
Shadow

Barney1234
07-23-03, 19:09
I haven't visited yet, but I noticed that the hours are from 6 AM - 10 PM. That's usually a bad sign.

Barney

Magik
08-02-03, 17:28
I visited Tokyo last weekend; for the time being, I would NOT reccommend visiting. We went through the usual routine: sauna, shower, massage-NO EXTRA SERVICE OF ANY KIND! The place was busy, they only wanted us to stay for 1/2 hr and get in and out. My girl (both were older) said there is a new owner and new managment. She told me to stay covered at all times, and even covered my schlong in the shower, then asked me to wash my dick myself. She made very clear there would be nothing extra this visit. Plus, trust me I know very well how to get to the action in these places and I was trying to no avail. Maybe in the future the place will open-up. Afterall, when Tokyo first opened last fall I only got a handjob the first week.

Actually, I had a better time at Golden Spa! :(

Islay
08-02-03, 20:03
I visited an old friend recently, new folks but I at least had a better time than I did at GS. They seem to have changed the rules a bit so its more difficult to get in, you'll see. I was told to stay covered walking about but the shower was just like old times. My girl was mid-late 30's, and wanted me to keep my voice down. I think the mama-san is trying to keep the boat clean; I agree with her policy. Nobody was around so I was unrushed and was given a nice soft massage. I'm not going to be handing out names about this place anymore, but I will say this. The girl's name starts with P, if you visit her you may want to cut your shopping list down a peg for safety. I didn't inspect well enough, saw it too late and ended up scrubbing myself afterward. But I did have a great time over all, much better than some recent experiences elsewhere.

Also ask to see the girls first. I always mean to but I always get rushed to the room and just take whomever. Say it as soon as you get in the door. The girl I had was adequate, but when I left I saw a much younger girl (early 20's) in the room past the shower talking on a phone. She was dressed regularly and had dyed brownish hair. She may not work. If she was on the menu however I would have knocked over my girl and the mama-san to get to her. Maybe in the future when I find time again.

Ci-Traveler
08-06-03, 23:20
As you know, I am abstaining in Illinois these days - too much danger and too much opportunity for disease. Still - I enjoy the drive through the strolls.

Last couple of days I have been in B-N there have been SW everywhere. Yesterday, two wsw sitting at Pops - talking to every car that came up near them - one of them, about a 6 out of 10 hopped in a car every 25 minutes. The other - thin but sexy - unfortunately was missing a few teeth and somewhat worn - had less luck.

Today, the black, loud-mouthed b**** was out walking around, as was Sarah-Sarah - an experienced and fading BSW who is great (but somewhat rushed) at the entire deed but not at french. She has problems continuing with the latter - so not worth the trouble.

I gave in to old impulses - fortunately - with a young, 26 year-old called Rowena. She is blond, freckeled, about 5'5", 100 lbs, and has no tits or ass to speak of. But - she is somewhat cute, and gave one of the best bbbjs cim I've ever received for .20. I've seen her twice over the past two weeks - and both were amazing. Nice girl too. I tipped the second time - .10.

Checked out both Tokyo Spa and Golden.......nothing to report other than stay away. Nothing extra - and terrible massages.

Stay safe.

ci-traveler

Zappo
08-07-03, 11:32
Ci-traveler or anyone else could give me information on where the SW activity is in BN. Where is Pops? I'm from Decatur, from what I gather from recent messages in board, things are alittle better in BN, Decatur has been "slim pickens lately" Also is there any motels in SW area that has cheap or hourly rates? Would appreciate info and thanks too all.

Islay
08-07-03, 13:41
Originally posted by ci-traveler
Checked out both Tokyo Spa and Golden.......nothing to report other than stay away. Nothing extra - and terrible massages.

That's not totally true. Neither spa is as great as Tokyo once was, but things aren't that bad. Hopefully the quality of the girls improves like it once did. Anyway I myself wrote off GS, maybe prematurely, but to me our old B-N friend is again an easier trip than going to Decatur or Chicago.

BTW my last visit the girl's name may have started with a P or B, I began to wonder afterward what exactly she said. I'd still like to hear about the other girl that should be working there. What she looks like, friendliness, etc. Anyone care to take a chance?

Ci-Traveler
08-07-03, 22:12
Originally posted by Islay
That's not totally true. Neither spa is as great as Tokyo once was, but things aren't that bad. Hopefully the quality of the girls improves like it once did. Anyway I myself wrote off GS, maybe prematurely, but to me our old B-N friend is again an easier trip than going to Decatur or Chicago.

No offense meant here, but what I wrote is completely and utterly true. I don't tell untruths. If Islay had HIS experience - then he should report it - and we will believe him. I reported MY experience - and it is true - I hope you believe me. In my opinion - which has just as much merit as Islay's, the two places in Blmt and Normal are not worth checking out. I leave it to others to try and see what happens for THEM and THEIR experineces. If you have a good experience - please report it - and hopefully Islay will not say it is an untrue report or opinion.

Best,
ci-traveler

Member #6131
08-07-03, 23:53
Originally posted by Islay

BTW my last visit the girl's name may have started with a P or B, I began to wonder afterward what exactly she said. I'd still like to hear about the other girl that should be working there. What she looks like, friendliness, etc. Anyone care to take a chance?

our old B-N friend is again an easier trip? Please let me know about B-N. Back channel me if you cannot post. bath8@hotmail.com

Islay
08-08-03, 13:32
After my last experience at Golden Spa I can believe the reports that Tokyo isn't offering services. So I'm not questioning the reports, nor did I mean to make it sound that way. If that's the way it was taken I apologize. c.i. traveler has far more history on this board then me and he has my respect. I've been trying to say as lightly as possible that I have gotten extra's recently, just not at Golden. I've been cautious about posting too explicit an account of my visit, just paranoid I guess. I don't want to blow this after that wait. I'll say that the girl I had isn't Mickey quality, more like someone you'd find at Kiku in Decatur. But all the extras are available, just a little more difficult to get I guess. I'd say you'd have to be a regular customer but it was my first trip back. I just got lucky.

But at this time I'd say Decatur is still your best bet, unless someone posts about a high quality girl or you just want to avoid a longer drive.

JohnnieBravo
08-08-03, 23:24
Hello All,

Was wondering if anyone has any wordup on any SW action in B/N area? I have looked around the Market St. and Clinton St. areas and have found an amazing lack of anything happening at all. LE must've been really tough this summer. If anyone has any info about the B/N SW scene please respond. Be safe all.

JohnnieBravo

Magik
08-11-03, 00:34
ci-traveler,
Thanks for your earlier report, I've been curious how the B/N street scene was heating-up this summer. I moved away from the area recently, but I've got lots of fond memories of the hobby. Plus, what is Pops and where is it? Just curious, thanks. I'm trolling the streets of B/N vicariously through you!

Islay,
If you don't mind, could you elaborate on another point you mentioned in one of your as of recently recently less detatiled posts? In your review of your experience at Tokyo you gave me the impression the girl may have had an STD, is that correct? If so, what did you see? Sores? Green cum? Thanks.

Islay
08-11-03, 10:57
Sorry about the secrecy guys, I'm just wanting to play it safe for now. But as to the girl, yeah I think I saw something that should not have been there. We had been going at it for a while and I had her turn over for the last leg of the race. That's when I spotted what looked like a small wart ON her anus. It didn't stop me at that point but it did give me a worry. So I changed my plans afterward and showered/scrubbed/mouth-washed myself until I was satisfied I did what I could. I haven't noticed anything and it's been over a week, hopefully I came out ok. But if you get a girl whose name starts with P or B and has shoulder length black hair and is a bit thick through the middle, be aware she might have something. Though I can't be totally positive.

And Pops is the old Red Fox grocery store if I'm not mistaken. It's on Market street.

Ci-Traveler
08-11-03, 17:53
Originally posted by Magik
ci-traveler,
Thanks for your earlier report, I've been curious how the B/N street scene was heating-up this summer. I moved away from the area recently, but I've got lots of fond memories of the hobby. Plus, what is Pops and where is it? Just curious, thanks. I'm trolling the streets of B/N vicariously through you!

I'm not nearly as involved as I used to be. It used to be at least once a day taking a cruise wherever I knew there were SWs and seeing what was around. I found I was spending far too much time doing this - and I know the risks associated with LE - even got stopped once - but let go. But that's another story - one I may have written up here once before. I was into the AMPs for awhile - but they are expensive and, while I can afford it, I was spending too much time at them. I took a long needed rest away - and now - while I enjoy the hunt still - I tend to look more rather than partake constantly. I also limit it to once a week cruising and for only a little bit of time each time out. Of course - when I get to Blmt, it doesn't take long to run the stroll - very limited there.

New information: a girl who used to be out every day/night in all weather - light skinned bsw, now calls herself Tanya I think - is out again. She returned from the slammer - where she has been for the last two years at least. I would STAY AWAY FROM THIS GIRL. She looks better than she used to - dresses in light denim shorts, nice white or light colored blouse, sunglasses - hair is clean and attractive - and she has lost some weight - still a little pudgy - but more in a sexy way than outright fat. She's about 5'3", 130 lbs, lighter brown hair, smooth complexion, good rack. But - the reason I mention you should stay away is that I used to see her occasionally - but always came away somewhat disappointed. If you are into french - she doesn't like doing that - and if you want 1/2 and 1/2 you pay .40 for that - with about 20 second on the first 1/2 and a very pushy/rushed second half. She just has bad attitude. Finally the kicker - she ripped me off once - just before she disappeared from Blmt for her trip to prison. We were in an old house - and she had the $, then she heard a noise and suggested we move across the street - which we did. She went in the front, and I got stopped by a guy outside - told me to take a hike. The girl never came out. I know, I know - classic rip off - never give the $ until you are in position ready to commence - but I had seen her several times and didn't even think twice about it. I learned the hard way.

So - my recommendation is that you just let her stand out there staring at cars and enjoy the fact that you aren't going to be her next sad customer. Avoid the tempation to say - "hey - she's about a 6 or 6.5 and worth the time."

Best,
ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
08-13-03, 21:03
Went through Bloomington yet again today - cruised the stroll about 2:45 PM and again about 5:00 PM. First time I saw very little out - 1 skinny bsw with sunglasses - looked a bit strung out - cuteish but had a bad complexion.........

2nd time out ran across a bsw about a 6 on the SW scale - with a 5ish face but a smokin' 9 body. Great legs, great ass and tits - jet black hair - and about 36-9ish years old. 5'6-7", 125 lbs. Didn't have time to stop - but would have if I had the right vehicle. She was at Oak and Market - likes to walk the back streets of Mulberry and Oak in that general location. Someone needs to take a hit for the team and let us know what is up with her. I didn't have time either hour to try anything as I was hurried to make connections at either end.

Also - saw a short bsw - about 5'3" - 105 lbs - somewhat cute - about 34ish and waving. She was the one I picked up a couple of weeks ago - and gave great french for .20 - very hard, firm, and fast fast motion with the bbbj - with a cim finish. Recommended.

Best,
ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
09-17-03, 08:28
Again - was through Bloomington - twice this past week - Sunday and then again Monday.

Sunday at 9 AM - streetwalkers everywhere - all the regulars, including Rowena who has done such a superb job of French w/ swallow for .3

Monday, about 12:30 Noontime - literally every SW I know and a few more were out........every part of the stroll covered.

Beware - the bsw I warned about is still around. She is about 29-32 years old, about 5"3", 140 lbs (she's gained a little more weight), dresses in shorts with a contrasting lighter shirt. She likes to add black, hornrimmed glasses to her look - and she carries a bag. You will often see her walking along Market between Oak and Howard - especially the area between Pops Store and Allen. This girl will rush you and overcharge you - BAD attitude. Stay away from her. If you are really unlucky, she will just plain steal your money.

ci-traveler

JohnnieBravo
09-19-03, 21:19
Hello all:

Just wanted to report to you an great experience I had. This girl walking on Allin Street towards Market Street. She has red hair and blue eyes. She is prob. only about a 6 or so in the looks department, but has a great attitude and a pleasent disposition. She is definately worth picking up. LE has been horrible in that area as of late so be careful. She told me she is usually out only Tuesday thru Thursday nights. Her name is Royann and although she is a bit on the heavy side, and shows some tatts, she can really rock it pretty good. You will definately get your moneys worth with this one guys, just treat her nice! Recieved some relaxed non-rushed FS for around 30. That's all for now guys, be safe and use the jimmies.

Ci-Traveler
09-21-03, 17:15
Saw the BSW I call "Loud Mouth" out yesterday. She looked pretty pissed - no one was picking her up

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
09-21-03, 17:30
I reported a few weeks back about a bsw with a smokin body but a 5ish face. She turned away just before I could snap the shot, but she was dancing around trying to pick people up. This guy happened along and started to walk with her.

Ci-Traveler
09-21-03, 17:32
Here is a wsw I saw at least a year ago, and this is the first time I've seen her back out. She's gained a little weight, and she now has a friend walking her. I recall she was quite good at french.

Ci-Traveler
09-21-03, 17:37
I didn't know if this girl was available or not, but I saw her get in a car a few seconds after snapping this shot. Quite attracitve - about a 7 - unfortunately, I couldn't get a pic from the front.

I'm still trying to snap one of the bsw I have warned you all about NOT picking up. She's out frequently, but I don't want her to be aware of my pic taking! And she sees everything.

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
09-21-03, 20:43
Just a personal note......

There are an awful lot of lurkers out there. Within three hours of posting the pictures, they were viewed over 75 times during that time. It's a shame more people do not post regarding their experiences and what they see. It would make a big difference to the "hobby."

Central-Illinois Traveler

Jimmy
09-22-03, 19:05
Traveller, I agree with you 100%. I try to post what I can and keep the info accurate. The Bloomington/Normal area is a bit off my beaten path but I do get that way once in a while. I have never encountered a SW while there though. They may not be as aggressive or noticable as they are in the Decatur or Peoria areas.
As far as the pictures go I am sure there are people that just look at them to compare to what is in thier own area. For example I have looked at a couple pics on the CA area and damn they look better than what we have around here. Good luck and stay safe. Thanks for the great info and posts.

Lou
09-24-03, 22:40
Nice photos but how do you know there really streetwalkers? Be careful it might be cops.

luvHookers
09-25-03, 22:16
Great posts ci-traveler. I have seen almost all of these girls out at one time or another. I'm going to try to lurk less myself!

A couple of things - B/N is such an untapped market. We have quite a few locations where you would think there would be girls, but none...around Orlando in north Normal, either of the truck stops, near Risque's/Medusa's (well, that's kinda near the stroll), south Bloomington near Main - Tracy Dr, the area right around the YMCA...we're either too white collar or too conservative I guess. And in my years in the hobby haven't seen anything on Clinton though it's been reported here.

There do always seem to be a couple cars in front of the Golden Spa though, that's a good sign.

And, we can thank Mr. Jamonte Stewart of Bloomington for his letter in the 9/25 Pantagraph - he was racially profiled and suggested going after real criminals - the prostitutes who walk up and down Market St. Thanks a lot butthead.

And that chick whose pic you labeled 'loudmouth'. I can't even count the number of times she's yelled "HAAAAYYYY" at me. It's gotten to the point I just keep going in circles to hear her get more and more pissed. I don't think there's any way I'd let her in my car!

Enough ranting! On with the hunt!

Islay
09-29-03, 05:58
It's been a while but I got back to Tokyo to see what's on the menu. I got the same girl as last time (I'll call her B). She actually seemed more attractive this time than last and that's always a plus. I have not gotten a good look at the other girl yet, but from the brief glances I've seen she looks pretty hot, probably younger than B who is probably about thirtyish. I was going to ask to be introduced after the session but B gave me this lecture on how I should always ask specifically for her blah blah blah. I didn't want to hurt her pride so I just let it pass. Besides I think someone else came in after me and hooked up with her. If someone out there has seen the other girl or both please give us a report, it doesn't hurt anything.

Once again I got everything I asked for, in general B is a good experience. She has a small natural chest and a fairly flat butt. She has a good attitude and will be fairly accomadating. I specifcally checked for abnormalities this time and there is a definite wart where there should not be one, so buyer beware.

The language barrier can sometimes be cute or sometimes be frustrating. I'm not entirely sure but I think B was trying to tell me that she's going on vacation soon, it's pretty difficult to piece together a string of sentence fragments full of poorly pronounced words. I think she said in two weeks or for two weeks, regardless it looks like Tokyo will be getting some new talent soon. Here's to the hope of some all-stars like the old days.

Someone please post a report on how Golden Spa is doing. It doesn't have to be explicit just how the girls look and if there's game. It seems from the lack of posts that Tokyo has been a bust for most of the population. There is game, you may want to bring your own ball to get on the court.

Ci-Traveler
09-29-03, 09:58
Luv Hookers - yes - there are several places to find these girls. I have seen several one block up from Washington on Front St. - between Howard and Allin - where there is a set of apartments. Girls often sit on the steps and wait for you to drive by. If you go up the very steep driveway into the back of these apartments, girls will come around back. Or - if they see you do that, they'll wait for you to drive down Grove, turn right on Morris, and come back down Front. Sometimes you have to circle twice to get them to stand up and walk.

You can also find them up on Grove near Morris - but that is rare. I've also seen girls on Washington near Lee - but that is risking LE observation.

Islay - regarding Tokyo and Golden:

Bobby is very friendly and wants the business you will bring her. She made it clear to me that I should ask for her the next time. However, Sunny is a more fun time, and your tip will be just as it always was.

Golden - nothing......naada. My first time got a handshake from an older lady - trim but too old. Great massage though. My last two times were with a younger, prettier girl - average massage and no extras - even with tip showing.

Forget Golden - it aint gonna happen.

Last week I picked up Royann based on JohnnieBravo's experience. Found her in the same location he did - and she said the same stuff - Monday through Thursday is the best time - although I found her on a Saturday. Her french is exquisite - complete with a swallow. Very friendly girl. I rate her a 5 in the looks (a good 30 lbs overweight), but an 8 in personality and a 9 in service.

Was out again yesterday in B-N (usually get there twice a week) and saw several out - including one younger bsw I haven't seen before - ab out a 7 on the scale. I didn't take the time to circle or stop - I've been curtailing activity ; )

I have noticed two young white girls - both just barely legal if that - both blonde - walking together and smoking - making eye contact. I see them hanging around older guys and talking and watching traffic all the time. Both are attractive (one is a bit heavy - but fairly sexy) and the other is just plain good looking. If you consider these two - better check IDs - they can't be over 17 or 18.

ci-traveler

Islay
09-29-03, 18:01
ci-traveler

So how do you rate Sunny on looks? I've only seen her from the back and from all the way down the hall. Bobby is a good time but I'd like some spice in my life. Also did you notice the wart? I'm kind of leary of it.

Hopefully the impending vacations will bring some new blood. Golden Spa is such an odd place if no one is getting action. I can't imagine that place staying open for long with Tokyo back in the swing, but I might be surprised. And if any lurkers out there have some info it would be much appreciated.

Ci-Traveler
09-30-03, 08:33
Islay

I found Bobby to be attractive until she got up close and got her clothes off. She seemed a bit flabby to me - not fat - just loose skin, saggy tits, etc.

Sunny is reasonably firm - not like the former occupents of Tokyo, but certainly more firm than Bobby.

If Bobby rates a 5-6 in the looks department (on an AMP scale), then Sunny is a 7.

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
10-24-03, 09:09
Was in Bloomington yesterday, and I hit the stroll around 8 PM. Immediately I picked up Carmen, a bsw who had dyed, straight hair (blondish) and was about a 6 on the scale. Very upbeat, talkative, friendly girl. She says she is out on Thursdays and Fridays about 8 PM on until she's been picked up successfully twice. This is her "party money."

.20 for a bbbjtc with spit and a .10 tip. I have to say - this was one of the top 3 of these experiences I have ever had. Amazing technique and finish. Highly recommended. A really nice girl too.

ci-traveler

Ralph
11-11-03, 17:33
Was in Bloomington about a week ago around 9 PMish and crusied the market street area and side streets finding nothing out. Bloomington always tends to be like the Cubs expect nothing and be pleasantly surprised when it comes through. I have had about a 1 and 3 success rate in finding something in this town compared with about 4 in 5 for Peoria and Springfield and 9 out of 10 in Rockford.

Jimmy
12-01-03, 20:33
Is the 8:00pm range the best for cruising? I would like to find something on this trip. Any help would be great. PM if you want.

Ci-Traveler
12-01-03, 23:20
Anytime after dark will produce something in Bloomington. I am in the twin cities frequently for business - and I often leave town around dark. It also depends on the day.

Best times - just after dark, 8 PM, again around 9 PM, and then at 2 AM.

ci-traveler

Islay
12-12-03, 00:38
In case anyone cares its the same girls at Tokyo as of today. They really need some new blood in there.

Ci-Traveler
01-27-04, 23:17
Islay,

Tokyo's two ladies - Bobby and Young are now gone. They have been replaced - Sugar and one other I have not seen. Sugar is attractive - but nothing to write home about with regard to service. Overpriced and under-rated if you know what I mean. Don't take in any more than you plan to spend.

ci-traveler

Islay
01-28-04, 02:23
Well that is some good news at least, I got tired of Tokyo and haven't been in a while. I'll try to stop by sometime soon and give a review.

Alan88
01-28-04, 22:54
The new girls must be very new. I visited Tokyo (first time Bloomington visitor) two weeks ago and got Bobby. She advertised herself as "Lee." Then I saw the wart and remembered the postings here. I turned down any extras. Didn't want to head into the penalty box. As I left, she said make sure to ask for Bobby Lee next time.

Glad she's moved on.

Does anyone have any updated info on Golden? From reading the history in this section, it appears as tho they don't do extras.

Al

Islay
01-30-04, 14:58
How'd you see the wart then turn down extra's? Did you ask to see the works before commiting? That's not a bad idea after experiencing her. It reminds me of an old Dave Chappelle joke about police identifying black guys by "spreading their cheeks and lifting their sack."

Islay
01-30-04, 21:28
On my way to Tokyo I thought back to ci traveler's post stating one of the new girls names was Sugar. I thought, "wouldn't it be funny if the other girls name was Candy?" Well I met Candy at Tokyo oddly enough. One thing right off, I don't like prolonged stays in the sauna, I was in there for at least 8 to 10 minutes. I hate coming at busy times. Complaints aside I had a fine time.

Candy said she was 30, I'd put her more toward 35 but that's just me. About a 7-8 face on the amp scale, she had a little too much eye makeup which is a shame because she really has nice eyes. Nice full natural breasts and a beautiful tight round ass (she works out). She's got a bruise under her left breast so be careful guys. Definitely a keeper at Tokyo. She said she's been there for about 4 days and plans to have a long stay...I don't mind. Service wise she was above par, with decent english skills and a pleasing demeanor. She really wanted to please, which surprised me since Tokyo was so busy. Not the energy of Mickey or the attention to detail Koko had but Candy has skills enough to please. She didn't rush but "urged" me along, I don't like rushing but I understood it was busy and she was cool about it, not too pushy. I got my hour and she gave me the "next time come when it's not busy and stay longer." I suppose she wasn't watching the clock, although she was very proud of her watch (don't ask).

I got what I came for with a smile, at the usual price. I enjoyed her service and she was a clean girl, always a plus. A big turnaround in my book for Tokyo, recommended.

Alan88
01-30-04, 21:59
I visited Tokyo again and say Judy. Judy is short (5' or so?), a little thick but not too bad. Reasonable face. I would guess mid thirties.

Excellent experience. Started with the sauna where she came in to cuddle. That's never happened to me before. The massage was decent as were the other activities. Not rushed at all. Judy is very affectionate. Wanted to lay there and relax afterward. Pricing as usual.

I would definitely recommend her. Al

Islay
01-31-04, 02:16
Three names for two girls, one girl must be passing around names. Only one way to find out I suppose...

Ci-Traveler
01-31-04, 17:22
Islay,

Your description of Candy was exactly the same as Sugar - including the "bruised" area below the left breast. They are one and the same. I had some cuddling in the sauna area, but I had almost no time in the room - and I paid $60 for the hour. She promised more time next time as well - but for me, there won't be a next time. I'm leaving Tokyo to everyone else for the next 6 months or so - and I'll watch the boards.

Alan asked about the other spa - they have one new girl - she's sexy, a little thick, but wants way too much for even a manual release. She looked very upset at the $40 I gave her for such - after she turned down $100 for FS - she wanted at least $160. TERRIBLE massage also. As far as I'm concerned, they are off the list as well - and that's fine with me! I save $ by not going to either.

Safe hunting guys.

ci-traveler

Alan88
02-06-04, 23:17
Can anyone help coach me on how to go shopping in Bloomington? From my previous posts, you'll notice that I've been an amp guy. This time, during my visit to Bloomington, I thought I would (carefully) try something different. After reading a few pages of old notes in this board, I thought I knew the right places to go. Didn't see any ladies all week. I did see lots of other cars looping around so I had a hunch I was in the right area, just no hits. I also noticed several cars waiting outside of several houses and apartments. I don't know if that was related activity or not.

Is it just the weather or do I just not get it? I'd appreciate any help anyone would be willing to offer. Probably PM'ing would be best if the info is somewhat specific.

Thanx, Al

Ci-Traveler
02-15-04, 11:48
Alan88:

I've been through Bloomington on a nearly weekly basis (it is a direct line of travel from the town where I live to the city where I work), and the "stroll" that you have read about is quite dead and has been for the last two months. I know one of the bsw's that I used to see all the time has moved away from the area, and I never see her out any more. A couple of the others that have been around forever and will always be around (Loudmouth, Terrie, and SaraSara for example) are looking pretty bad - and they tend to only come out very late in the evening and when the weather is warmer. Come spring time, they will be out more often and during the day. Rowena, a mid-late 20s wsw hasn't been out for quite some time - and the last time I saw her she looked really strung out. I've been through a couple times during the past two weeks, and NO ONE was out.

Your best bet at this point is to wait until the weather turns and try it then. It is pointless right now.

ci-traveler

Islay
02-18-04, 22:08
I saw Julie (Judy?) at Tokyo spa, very good time. She's a cute girl, a bit thick as was previously reported, but definitely not in an unattractive manner. Said she was 27, looked it with an almost innocent face (how innocent could you be here?). She's a good second girl for Tokyo because she doesn't have the all star body but she's still cute. Plus she put an immense amount of effort into our session. She really went after it and performed as well as any girl I've seen at an amp. Very open and willing to do about whatever, all safe of course. She didn't talk dirty like say Mickey, but that was because her mouth was busy. As physically attentive as any amp girl I've been with. This was the first time in my experience that I was geniunely sorry I didn't have more to tip her, she deserved extra.

I went at a slow time so that may have had something to do with it. But regardless I have to say that while Julie won't blow your mind from looking at her (or maybe she will), she will boil your blood on contact. Very recommended.

Zappo
02-19-04, 19:58
I'm from Decatur was thinking of making the trip up there the asian spa's in Decatur seems the girls are getting routine with there service without alot of enthuisem. Couple questions full service and $? Is this the same spa by the pawn shop? Can get the full in Decatur, but reading this board seems Tokyo has some attractive girls! Appreciate the info!

Islay
02-20-04, 14:56
Tokyo is by the pawn shop, near Kmart and Circuit City. The set up is the same as the places in Decatur. The pricing schemes are the same as well, 40 1/2 hr, 60 1 hr, etc. It's a full menu so to speak, pricing just like Decatur (Kiku comes to mind). Candy is the more attractive of the two, but my last session with Julie was probably the most enthusiastic of any amp girl I've had (I've been to Decatur, NW Indy, etc). I guess it's up to what you want, though I'd recommend against going during the "busier" times. You won't get the best experience if guys are knocking down the door, which of course is true of any establishment. Good luck and tell us what you think, though specifics aren't necessary.

JohnnieBravo
02-20-04, 18:49
Just a brief note to mention to everyone that indeed "the stroll" has been absolutely dead lately. The weather appears to be the problem. Hopefully things will get going again more as the weather improves.

Peoriag24
03-13-04, 15:39
Hey all.

I'm going to be in Bloomington next week. I was wondering if Tokyo is worth visiting, I read about Julie al lot on the board would I be lucky to get on say Monday about 5:00pm? if you anything please help.

I appreciate the help!

Islay
03-14-04, 00:51
It depends on where you're coming from and what you're used to having. If you're comparing Decatur I've only had one experience there that ranks with some of my experiences at Tokyo. They only have two girls and they aren't as young and gorgeous as you may find upstate a ways. All together Tokyo is about as good a place as you'll find in central Illinois, clean and easy to find but still "out of the way" enough. The girls from my experience aim to please and I've had great times with the two current girls, though I've not been in a couple of weeks. It also depends on what you're looking for, Candy was more attractive in my opinion, but Julie was really good at her job (I mean really good). Monday at 5 would be a good time I'd guess, it should be slow around then.

On a side note I've been to Golden Spa once, found it not worth my time and haven't been since. There seems to be something there, but I'm content for now with Tokyo.

I haven't seen Magik in a while, hope he's ok.

Alan88
03-15-04, 11:38
I second Islay's comments. I've had several recent pleasant trips to Tokyo. Judy (at least that's what I thought she said her name was) is always terrific. I've never been with Candy...If Judy is not there sometime, I'll be happy to try her out. She did look quite attractive.

Has anyone had any recent experience with Golden spa? I would like to try something a little different once but all of the old reports are so negative. Also, as I mentioned in my earlier posts, it's clear that I don't know what I'm doing with respect to the "stroll" so I think it's best to stay clear (for me, at least).

Al