PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : 1 [2]

Islay
03-16-04, 01:32
Both girls have a stronger command of the english language than many amp girls I've met in the past, but they still have some annuciation anomalies. Maybe her name is Julie, Judy, doesn't really matter to me. Both girls tend to always be there (they don't have much to do otherwise and they need to earn money) so if you want to try someone in particular tell the mamasan or ask if you can see the girls. Of course this will depend on how busy they are and how nice you ask.

Kitie Carson
03-22-04, 00:53
I will be Flying into Bloomington 3/24/04. Any info on SW or AMP please post or PM me. I regularly post on South Carolina Myrtle Beach and am looking to make friends here. Need new info on where to go. Clubs also.

Thanks,

KC

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a spaces periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Islay
03-30-04, 00:16
Well I went to Tokyo tonight, I've been since my last report but I've reported the same story before. Tonight I was seated with a "new" girl, I guess that Candy is out for a week or longer (probably a vacation) because Amy said she'd be there for about a week. She said she worked at Tokyo a year earlier, I didn't recognize her but maybe she was a returner. She's probably later 30's, roundish eyes for a Korean, long hair she kept up in a tail, fairly full chest, short and stocky/chubby, not bad but didn't give me the spark. I came to see Julie but from what I could overhear she was busy with someone else. The last time I visited I paid for the hour but got 20 minutes because it was insanely busy so I thought I'd get a discount this time. Mamasan said she couldn't do that with the new girl, I guess she wouldn't have liked that. Well I came in thinking I'd get a $20 discount, so I came in with $20 less than I normally do (an important story point). Mamasan said do the hour and not worry about time, I gave her the normal fee and basically decided I'd be going down a notch on my order but still try for everything just in case. Well the massage was ok, about the same as you could expect from any average amp girl, which unfortunately tends to be uninspired. Came down to it, I had 4 jackson's and asked for everything, she balked, then asked for the next menu item down for 3 jackson's, she balked again. I tried to haggle for a second, but I really didn't feel like it was worth it with her anyway (no fucking way I was paying .8). She told me what she wanted, I said no thanks.

Now the mamasan told her to give me the full hour, so I decided she should give me the full hour instead of me just walking out. I guess I thought I'd make her earn her minimal keep doing a worse massage for the next 20 minutes. But at least I was sending her back to the on-deck circle empty handed (which I'm sure doesn't make her look good). Well the rest of the time she rotated between her sales pitch and a poor massage, honestly I should have just walked out as it was a waste of time. When I was getting dressed she asked if I was going to complain since I complained about getting short changed last time. I said no, honestly because I have no intention of dealing with her ever again and it would be meaningless since she's gone in a few days anyway.

I would say not recommended and advise to hold out for another girl if you get Amy, but since she's gone in a few days I see it as a moot point. Though of course I did leave with a fairly bad taste in my mouth, which is the first time ever at Tokyo. Even the hurried sessions at Tokyo have at least been fun, this was just a complete waste of time. Which is a shame since I'm not going back to Golden, Decatur seems dry, and I'm not going to Chicago any time soon. Well I'll be watching the boards, but definitely won't be having anything to say for a while. And ya I am just bitching, though in good humor amongst friends mind you.

P.S. I messaged you back Magik, sorry it took so long.

Alan88
03-31-04, 20:27
Thanks for the heads up, Islay. I have been visiting Julie frequently over the last few weeks and thought I might be up for a change if the opportunity presented itself. Now I'll make sure I at least wait for Candy to return (or at least someone else new).

-Al

Evil Genius
03-31-04, 20:59
I concur on Islay's assessment of Amy at Tokyo. I had never been to Tokyo, but drove to Bloomington on a lark Monday night. I wish I had checked the board first.

I got a big uspell from Amy. To cover my own chagrin, I'll leave the exact details aside. I got a huge upsell from her on BJ and FS. I ended up paying too much, and then got very poor service for what I paid.

Evil Genius

JohnnieBravo
04-02-04, 23:48
Was driving around the stroll last Monday and picked up RoyAnn once again on the corner of Market and Howard by Pops Grocery. I had not see her out in quite some time. She had informed me that she had spent the last several months in jail. She did not provide me with what the charge was, other then to say it was not SW related. RoyAnn is great because she is easy to deal with and performs well. Had a quick F with her for $25. She is only about a 6 on the looks scale and for those of you who don't like them overweight she might not be the best bet. She is blonde, and 30 years old, 5' 8" and about 30 to 40lbs overweight. If, however you want good, hassle free service, she is an excellent bet. Be nice and treat her with respect and you will have a great time. Be safe guys, watch out for LE and use the jimmies.

Alan88
04-06-04, 21:38
I have a rookie SW question: Do you folks ever take the ladies back to a hotel room? I visit from out of town frequently and always have a room. Using the car as the "action venue" seems a little (actually, a lot) awkward to me. Plus, I would like to have the opportunity to have us both clean up. Am I being ridiculously naive here? thanx, al

The Searcher
04-07-04, 10:40
Thanks for info on Bloomington. I monger there occasionally, and will now make it a point to try and locate RoyAnn. JohhnieBrave, if you have her phone please pm me. Thanks.

Regarding Alan88's question, I almost always use a girl who has her own place, or if I'm on the road, use only a girl who will come to my motel room. VERY seldom do anything in a car anymore. Best experiences are on a bed or couch.

I just made a post on Peoria for those interested...

The Searcher

Ci-Traveler
04-10-04, 10:59
Evil wrote:
"I concur on Islay's assessment of Amy at Tokyo. I had never been to Tokyo, but drove to Bloomington on a lark Monday night. I wish I had checked the board first.

I got a big uspell from Amy. To cover my own chagrin, I'll leave the exact details aside. I got a huge upsell from her on BJ and FS. I ended up paying too much, and then got very poor service for what I paid."

I understand that Amy is no longer at Tokyo. The Mamasan (who serviced me last time I was there!!) said that everyone who was visiting Tokyo would refuse to allow Amy to massage them. I believe that Judy will be back - and may be back already.

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
04-10-04, 18:38
Run, do not walk, to Tokyo while she is there. She won't last long - she's doing a favor of filling in for awhile until someone comes back - maybe Judy/Julie.
Her name is Gina - very, very pretty - natural up top - small but certainly not flat. Perfect body, smoothest skin I've ever had on me, and just a real friendly, good natured person. I'd say early 30s.......but just terrifically pretty. She has a very good sense of humor - and when all done - sat and talked and massaged me more for at least 10 minutes.

No one was there, and the mamasan recommended I stay an hour - but I had only brought in enough for a half hour. I'm a regular, so I know that she wanted me to have a good time. She told me that a new girl was here - and she came in - wow! She asked my fantasy - recommended a two girl session - that she likes that. But again - I only had enough for just one. I've never done the two girl thing - and that would have been tempting had both Julie/Judy and Gina been available. No one else was there but me!

I didn't last longer than 10 minutes before doing my thing - she was that good. She actually offered to let me go again - alas - at my age, that isn't likely to happen. She seemed genuinely disappointed - almost as disappointed as me!!

.40 + $ for everything. Best I've spent in awhile.

Street scene is about as dead as it could be. I've seen Royanne and Rowena out - but no one else.

ci-traveler

Alan88
04-10-04, 23:26
CI, how is the mamasan? I've always wondered about her. I've exchanged playful gropes with her on the way in before, but have never had a session with her. What did you do to have a session with her and how was the service? Feel free to PM me if you like. I also wanted to verify that you're saying that Julie is now gone? Alan

Islay
04-10-04, 23:27
Not that I like to chuckle at someone else's misfortune, but I have to laugh at Amy's boycott, which I'm sure had something to do with this board. She really wasn't that bad, just not what I wanted and not worth her sale. I believe Amy was filling in for Candy when I had visited (I saw Julie that evening), but maybe it's Julie's vacation time now. If someone knows for sure let us know. I'm very certain that many people are reading this; don't be shy but keep it civil please.

The mamasan has always been very friendly with me when I've gone in, but she's never offered to service me. I do think I'd rather stick with the regular girls but it's nice to know that she can fill in at off times. Also the mamasan always recommends me to take the hour, more cash for them I suppose.

CI's last post reminded me of when Tokyo started to really pick up originally. I think Magik posted about this gorgeous young girl, and then all of a sudden new girls were flying through and all high caliber. Then things fell apart...hope history doesn't repeat itself. But Gina sounds very good, I'll have to give it a try

Ci-Traveler: I'm sending you a p.m., check your inbox please.

Islay
04-13-04, 21:47
Okay so Gina is already gone, and Julie is on vacation and will be back in a few days. There was one girl there today, until Julie gets back from vacation. The girl I saw today...I asked her name a few times and didn't get a clear answer. It seemed to change slightly ever time she said it, so I'm not going to bother reporting it. But what's more important: about 30ish, enhanced chest at just the right size IMO, small tight butt, lean legs, pretty face with long wavy black hair. She'll be there for a few days, this was apparently her first day. I was there alone for once which was of course a welcome change. What's also important is that it was back to the old routine, same pricing and what not. The girl gave me a nice rub down during the table shower, which felt ecstatic. Soaping my legs and massaging them was a nice touch and added to the experience. The actual session, quite enjoyable. She was both hesitant and willing at first, if that makes sense. She didn't want to let me think she was holding back but she still did, at first. As we went on she got into the session and at the end she was letting go. She wasn't quite as intimate as Julie but was fairly close, though at the end she was every bit as good as Julie. Recommended.

On top of this, when I finished someone rang the bell. That was fine because I was done anyway, but I was left alone for a few minutes to gather myself before I left. I listened in on the conversation (can't help it in there really) and the guy asked for Gina, who was as he found out gone already. The mamasan asked him how she knew him, he said a friend, she asked him where he was from, he said out of state. Anyway she seemed really suspicious of the guy and talked to the girl who would be with him for about a minute or two. I didn't understand a word but the way she was speaking made it sound like she was conveying some mistrust. Mamasan came in to see me off, and when I made the usual small talk about the girls she got really stand-offish. I guess that with the people denying Amy without trying her and people who have never been there before asking for girls by name, the mamasan probably thought Tokyo was becoming famous on the net. I doubt if that is good because as we know these places like to fly under the radar. And since they had been shut down not too long ago for some rather unscrupulous activity (which of course no longer goes on) they don't want to attract any attention. So if you're a regular play it cool, and if you're a first timer you may not want to ask for a certain girl by name just yet, it makes you sound suspicious. And if you're suspicious then that will probably end up in a bad session, and nobody wants that. Wow I talk too much.

TheShadow2
04-13-04, 22:52
Islay,
Great report as usual, I wish more posters would use this "style" of posting, i.e., getting the point across without graphic specifics.
Thanks for the heads-up about asking for a certain girl, that little trick can go either way on a first timer, and in this case I sure would not ask for a gal by name if it's my first time.
I think I know the answer to this, but is the Mamasan the same one that was there during the Micki/Koko era?

Islay
04-14-04, 12:05
It's a different mamasan, I believe the previous one went back to Colorado by now. At least that's where her family was located. Good luck all.

Islay
04-14-04, 16:14
Just an FYI for anyone who may care. Someone told me that Peking spa in NW Indy has been closed, you can probably get more details from that board if you're interested. Peking had been there relatively unscathed for a long time, which worries me. I say this because I've posted here about them and always thought they were a top class place. Also it reminds me that election time is coming near. So don't be surprised if the streets are "cleaned up" or even worst...man I can't even bear to think of it right now.

Chi Guy
04-14-04, 18:27
Islay,

All signs would seem to indicate that Peking Spa in East Chicago is closed. Election year politics, I'm sure. What a shame. I never did get down there to try them out. Even though $2 is a little high for me (I can usually negotiate just about anywhere else from $1.4 to $1.8), I hear that they were worth it.

Luckily, things seem to be on the upswing around ChiTown with the breaking weather. Of course, that can all change with one bust. I can't say that would be a surprise either around here.

I don't get down to B-town much, but next time I plan on going, I might have to pick your brain.

Islay
04-14-04, 23:22
I've actually given thought to trying the China town girls if I make it up to Chicago. The reviews on the upstate boards have seemed fairly favorable. But I'm a little warry of giving my number to a guy who'll possibly call back constantly. I'm sure Peking will be back though, maybe a month or two hiatus and then back to business.

There's plenty of info here about the town of Bloomington, drop a line on the board if you have questions.

Alan88
04-18-04, 00:03
FYI...Julie is back. I had a session with her Thursday night. By the way - which one of you guys were also there Thursday night about 9pm and made the comment "Is everyone named Kim here?" Julie and I were in another room and overheard this and we both had a great laugh. -Alan

Artman
04-28-04, 21:44
Hi Guys

New to B/N and went to Golden Spa this pm. GREAT MASSAGE for the 60$ door fee but tips were WAY out of line!!!!! on the line of 40-100-160 extra! Way over my budget! maybe you guys up north make more money or something, Mia said KY was very cheap! Oh well!

Thanks and happy mongering!

artman

Alan88
04-28-04, 22:21
I went driving around the stroll area this evening around 8:30. In the course of about 15 minutes I saw FOUR vehicles pulled over by the police. I'm not sure what the issue was but it didn't seem like a good idea to stick around and figure it out.

At one point, an old white car followed me around for a few blocks around a very circuitous route. Perhaps I was being solicited (still haven't ever visited with a SW) and should have pulled over. Given all of the presence in the area, I guess I'm glad I didn't. There has to be an easier way to learn about this . . . Al

Alan88
05-01-04, 23:35
Can anyone tell me if there are any independents in the Bloomington area? I haven't been to find much by sniffing around here and other boards.

I'd also be interested if there are any of the Chinese apartment setups like we have in Chicago.

Thanks, -Al

Islay
05-02-04, 01:59
A long while ago there was talk of a chinese ring on this board. I'm talking like page 1 or maybe even the archives. I've no experience or info on the subject. The only independents I've heard of are in Champaign, Bloomington is pretty dry.

Yet Another Guy
05-03-04, 17:55
I'm not sure who posted this, but a great rule of thumb is if you see TWO police cars, or the same police car TWICE, head out and call it a day/night.

Voodoo Chile
05-04-04, 19:03
Gentlemen,

Visited Tokyo last night and met Mimi. Sure seem to meet a lot of girls named Mimi in this hobby. She is late 30's or so, nice body and a very pretty face. I think she said she was from Japan, which is a little different. Has been there for two weeks and plans on sticking around awhile. Anyway, an OK session, but nothing like time spent with Julie. Unrushed, but a little distant. The massage was below average, but still worth the time. Went home relieved, relaxed and happy.

Voodoo

Ci-Traveler
05-05-04, 12:08
Interesting about Mimi at Tokyo - I'll have to give it a try. Thanks Voodoo.

The stroll:

Was in B town for the past two days (business) and ran the stroll in the AM and PM. 12 Noon not so good either day - just the black girl I've spoken of before who looks pretty good (maybe a little thick) who has attitude and will rush you - and will complain if you don't give her a tip over .40 for FS. A waste of time - afterall - this should be a fun, relaxing experience.

Saw Rowena yesterday evening at about 8 PM - she is slightly heavier than a couple of months ago - jail will do that to you - but it didn't affect her .20 french lesson. CIM with spit. She is quite good at it.

Otherwise - nothing to report - no new faces, and some of the old ones are getting pretty tough to look at.

ci-traveler

Alan88
05-08-04, 08:07
Well, I finally had my first SW experience. I found Anita - BSW, and a very pleasant lady. Avg looks. Not huge, but certainly not a hardbody. She has smallish breasts and bad dental health. I would say she's in her late 30's or so. We went to her home where we spent some time together. It wasn't rushed at all and she was very good about offering me drinks, food, washing up, etc. She seemed very alert and real.

I did get her phone number. If anyone would like to trade numbers for another reasonable lady they have, please PM me. I'd definitely like to expand my list of contacts. Regards, -Al

Ci-Traveler
05-08-04, 22:06
Visited Tokyo yesterday. Mimi answered the door. She wasn't as pretty as I thought she would be - but definitely big on top. She led me to a room and took my .40. Penny came and took me to the shower - a pretty good shower - with attention in both spots - very clear her intentions. She is very thin, enhanced breasts, and a cute smile. Julie is on vacation.

The standard $ got me everything on the menu - very enjoyable - with an ok massage. Semi-recommended.

ci-traveler

Alan88
05-12-04, 00:48
I went out to look around in the stroll area this evening. Man, there is a lot of patrolling these days. Especially prominent is a white unmarked unit that seems to show up everywhere.

I don't know how everybody stays out of trouble. -Al

Barney1234
05-12-04, 19:29
I don't know how everybody stays out of trouble.

It's thanks to an innate, finely-honed sense of paranoia :-)

Barney

Voodoo Chile
05-17-04, 18:52
Gentlemen,

Stopped by Tokyo Sunday night. Penny is still there for now, but probably not for long. Evidently, she is commuting from Naperville every day. She is cute, and session was OK, but not great. Like Ci-Traveler says, semi-recommended.

Voodoo

Ci-Traveler
05-19-04, 14:46
Was in B Town last Friday and yesterday, and both times I hooked up with a new bsw named Tiffany. She claims to be 19, although she could be 20-24. Slender, attractive, a nice change-up from the fuglies that have been walking around as of late.

She claims to be from Tennessee - been here about three weeks. She was .30 for bbbj with no cim, and .40 for 1/2 and 1/2. You need to bring your own raincoat!!

Picked her up at Lee and Monroe the second time. The first time she was at the barbershop on Lee between Mulberry and Market - sitting outside. She says she is often at Grove and Lee.

Looks - 7
Attitude - 7
Performance - 7

Happy Hunting.

ci-traveler

Islay
05-26-04, 23:15
I met Mimi at Tokyo. 35, enhanced, long curly hair, very happy to see me and smiled all the time. She was attractive, though when put in the scheme of things she's your paradigm of the amp girl. She was talkative and kept complimenting me (what's a guy to do?) and liked to laugh and such. She was very pleasant company. I went to Tokyo with the intention of getting a bare-bones half hour session, that's what I got. Though in the room I wished I had brought more dough. I had a good time, and I got the feeling she could be a fun girl.

There's a new mamasan answering the door, she looks japanese. She said the old mamasan is on vacation and she'd be there to open the door and such for a few weeks. I've noticed a lot of the dialogue between the girls recently (past few months) has seemed to be in japanese instead of the korean you hear elsewhere. I am not adept in either language so I could be wrong, but I'm hearing "hai" and "ne" a lot, both words used heavily in japanese. Also the mamasans tv is constantly on japanese broadcast tv, I've noticed this too for a while now. Of course japanese tv is hugely popular all over asia so I guess this isn't a surprise.

Anyone know Julie's status?

Ci-Traveler
05-31-04, 12:38
As Islay reported, Mimi is as described. I had a session with her on Friday - but absolutely no one was there. It was such a beautiful day out, the place was dead. I had the place to myself, so Mimi was very accommodating - taking her time in the shower, cuddling on the table, and being sure to get herself off before we were done.

It was almost a GFE - except for no dfk.......which Julie always gets into. Very memorable experience - and I correct my earlier post - she is quite attractive.

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
06-03-04, 06:55
After a four day job I'll be leaving B-town tomorrow, but today's paper (Thursday, June 3) reports:

BLOOMINGTON -- A Bloomington police officer was charged Wednesday with having sex with a prostitute while on duty and using his position to try to determine whether she'd given incriminating information to investigators.

Joseph J. Kavanaugh, 26, of Normal faces two felony counts of official misconduct and two misdemeanor counts of patronizing a prostitute.

Kavanaugh was jailed in lieu of $300 and is scheduled to appear July 2 in McLean County Circuit Court.

Kavanaugh joined the police department in April 2002. He's been placed on paid administrative leave from his position as a second-shift patrolman, police spokesman Duane Moss said.

During a brief bond hearing Wednesday, Assistant State's Attorney Kim Campbell said Rowena Harris of Bloomington told police on April 13 she'd performed sex acts for Kavanaugh multiple times while he was on duty.

Filmed during sting

Police set up a sting operation Tuesday at a Twin City hotel and arrested Kavanaugh after he was filmed making comments indicating he'd had sexual contact with Harris in the past, Campbell said.

Under questioning, Kavanaugh denied having sex with Harris but admitted to "exchanges" consistent with her account, Campbell said. The prosecutor didn't specify the nature of the "exchanges" that Kavanaugh had acknowledged.

Harris, 28, is scheduled to be sentenced June 11 on a cocaine delivery charge to which she pleaded guilty in March. Her plea agreement included the dismissal of a misdemeanor prostitution charge, according to court records.

Another prostitution case stemming from an April 16 incident was filed against Harris on Wednesday. No court date has been set for that case, which doesn't involve Kavanaugh.

Campbell said Harris reported Kavanaugh made contact with her on July 10 during a traffic stop. He arranged for Harris, who was a passenger in the vehicle, to meet him at an ice cream shop, Campbell said.

The two then took Kavanaugh's squad car to a Bloomington motel, where Kavanaugh paid Harris for sex, Campbell said.

Harris also reported Kavanaugh took her to White Oak Park in his squad car between August and December 2003 and paid $30 for oral sex. She described a third sexual encounter at a rail yard sometime in 2003, Campbell said.

During Tuesday's sting operation, police arranged for Kavanaugh to go to a motel to take a theft report from Harris. He apparently became suspicious and held up a sign asking Harris if she was working for the Bloomington police vice unit, Campbell said.

Before leaving, Kavanaugh asked Harris to shower and remove her clothes, Campbell said.

Kavanaugh later tried to determine if he'd been incriminated by Harris by asking a Bloomington police vice unit detective whether Harris was working for the department, Campbell said.

I'm surprised that the Police Dept. in Bloomington conducted such a sting, but it is interesting that Kavanaugh (who has been in the news before) became suspicious and still made comments that could incriminate himself. He should just have taken the report and rebuffed any offers. Maybe he's better at arresting than at mongering.

ci-traveler

Islay
06-13-04, 21:28
I had one of those magic moments at Tokyo recently. Mimi answered the door in a black and white blouse with black mini skirt. Everytime I see her she looks better. She took me into a room and began the normal small talk, plenty of compliments, smiles, and she has that look in her eye that says she really is happy to see me. When she came to take me to the shower room, I met Penny for the first time.

Penny is really cute, I can't overstate that. She's 24 (from Mimi's mouth), about the same height as Mimi, has a short spunky hair cut that seems a little like dreds but its actually some kind of crimping. She has a beautiful chest, smooth soft skin everywhere, flat muscluar stomach, TIGHT tiny booty and gorgeous long lean legs. Her face is exactly what you would think of when you see a young japanese girl, she's very expressive and is always laughing. She's kind a joker by the way, she said she was ten months pregnant or something (her english was...ok), she said she was a virgin (HA), and a few other lines that were just funny. She said she was japanese and korean, I can believe that. The conversation I've been hearing recently has been some japanese. So if you've wanted to try Japanese take out, there you go. She and Mimi gave me a little japanese lesson during the massage, and any thing Penny said that I couldn't understand Mimi was able to help me with.

Ya that's right, both girls in the room. I struck gold for once in a sea of "other customers" that have left me with some rushed experiences. It's amazing how accomadating the girls can be when the place is dead. Now, I'll say that I'm a fairly good customer there. I go more than I post, so the girls know me. Basicly from the table shower Mimi soaped me up and rinsed me down. She gave a wonderful leg rub down during the table shower, if I were you I'd ask for this. Penny came in and watched the shower and we made light conversation (as well as we could with her english, but hey she's tri-lingual). Penny joined to dry me off and I had a duel drying. AHHH life can be so good some times. Penny took me into the room and began to rub me down. I thought "ok I wanted to try her anyway." Then Mimi came in and Penny shifted to the front and Mimi took the rear. This was outstanding, one girl working my shoulders and back, one girl working my legs and hips area. Penny was always talking, Mimi was surprisingly quite. I just hung on for the ride clinging to some of tight handle bars. Time came to turn over, a little rubbing and Mimi left the room.

Penny and I got to know each other a bit better (no dfk but I'd suspect I could push her buttons in a 1on1). Gorgeous chest by the way. Mimi came back and while I was engaged with Penny, Mimi was ready to go (surprised me cause I hardly realized she had gotten there). My session consisted of Mimi playing the star and Penny doing back up work. Did a couple different postions and Penny left for a bit. As to Mimi's dfk, I guess you just have to push the right buttons. But her dfk was kinda funky, she just stuck her tongue out, maybe her mind was elsewhere. When Penny came back in we were done and we had a short rub down where Penny massaged my legs and Mimi rubbed my chest. These girls are really fun and with a bit more practice Penny could be quite a conversationalist (she loved talking, though Mimi had to translate a few times). Right at the end the door bell rang...Penny got the door (hope you liked her whoever you are). When I left Penny escorted me out, gave me the complimentary drink and sent me on my way. Wow she's a cute girl. BTW Penny was just there for fun, she didn't ask for a tip.

Well suffice to say I had a great time. Mimi I can definitely recommend, Penny looks good to me but I'll tell you what I think when I get her alone. She'll be there for a month more from what she said, so there's plenty of time. I didn't ask if she was still commuting. Of course that may mean Julie is gone...which is sad. Stay safe out there.

Ya I write a lot, big deal. Guess I had to brag.

Monger Forever
06-13-04, 21:52
Mimi looks better everytime because she is drinking my magical get sexy cock juice. And it seems to work your telling me.

Later,

Bubba

Taco Malo
06-13-04, 21:57
Hey Islay,

Did you have to pay double? Or was this just one of those lucky occurances?

Peace

TheShadow2
06-13-04, 22:39
Way to go Islay, sounds like an AMP visit we can all dream about :-)

Islay
06-14-04, 07:50
That round was a freebie with Penny. I paid Mimi the hour fee and what not, Penny was there for fun. Like I said they know me (well Mimi did) so I think that helped, plus I happened to be there at a slow period (which almost never happens). Good luck out there.

Ralph
06-15-04, 13:17
Was in Bloomington Sunday night and came way with nothing. First off spotetd an average looking blonde SW and regreatbly passed. Spent the betetr part of 45 minutes crusing the area and saw nothing else and by this time the blonde had been long gone.

Alan88
06-19-04, 22:10
Can anyone recommend any hotels on the west end of town that are inexpensive and require a minimum amount of effort (ID) to check in? Please PM me. Thanks, -Al

Islay
06-26-04, 13:26
Last weekend I had visited Penny for a one on one. I can't really make an honest judgement, it was sort of a complicated visit. No matter though, she's fun. Penny's gone this weekend, and a new girl is there to take her place. I saw her in walking into a room Thursday from down the hall. She looked nice, fairly tan. If anyone has experience give a report.

Flashman
06-28-04, 12:11
Was in Bloomington and stopped in at Tokyo.

Saw a new girl who said she just arrived. She said that her name is Connie. I am sure it is the girl that Islay saw as she was still peeling from a recent sun burn.

Outstanding service. As close to GFE as anything I have received at an AMP. Took the full hour, plus $ tip.

Highly recommended.

Islay
06-28-04, 20:40
Tokyo strikes again, thanks for the report Flashman. It sounds like the girl I saw. Now the question is, who's staying and who's leaving? I think Penny and Mimi said they will be there next weekend if I understood them correctly. So it sounds like this girl could be a quick in and out...

Bee Sure Man
06-30-04, 20:34
Was in Bloomington recently on business and decided to stop at Tokyo for a session. Place didn't appear to be real busy and I ended up seeing Kim. She was probably a in mid 30s, about 5'4" with nice enhanced chest.

Had decent but unispired session. I believe on a return visit I would try to see Mimi or Penny if they were available.

BSM

Voodoo Chile
07-02-04, 21:02
Gentlemen,

Visited Tokyo last week and had a session with Connie. I would agree with Flashman, she is outstanding. It was close to the best experience I have ever had at an AMP. She told me she would be around for awhile.

Voodoo

Ci-Traveler
07-06-04, 13:16
Voodoo wrote:

"Gentlemen,

Visited Tokyo last week and had a session with Connie. I would agree with Flashman, she is outstanding. It was close to the best experience I have ever had at an AMP. She told me she would be around for awhile."

Alas, these posts regarding Connie convinced me to drop in on Tokyo while in town today - she is gone, gone, gone. On vacation - so Penny said. I said I would come back another time. Only Mimi and Penny were available.

ci-traveler

Islay
07-06-04, 23:10
Regarding Connie's absence, I'm sure she'll be back soon if she's on vacation. I've noticed recently that the girls have been taking short vacations almost all the time. A few weeks ago Mimi was out for the weekend, then Penny was gone and Connie shows up. It seems like there is a steady rotation going on at the moment, which in my opinion is probably a good thing. It gives us variety and gives the girls a chance to get away from work and that horrid commute.

At least that's my take on the situation, maybe I'm wrong.

Crooz
07-07-04, 14:55
Where are these girls commuting from?

I've never been to an AMP. Can someone give me the protocol, money, etc.

Thanks.

Colby Croozer

Jimmy
07-07-04, 18:09
Commute? I think that most of the ones in Decatur live at the place until they have time off.

Islay
07-07-04, 19:27
I was under the same impression for the girls in Bloomington, and I believe until recently that had been the case. But the girls drive north to the suburbs everyday apparently, from what they told me. I haven't been to Tokyo in a bit but last I heard they were trying to change their situation.

bobster
07-08-04, 13:59
Hello,

I am travelling through Bloomington this afternoon and was wondering what the fee was for Peking? Do I give it all up front or produce an entry fee and then add something later? Any help ASAP would be appreicated.

Thanks!

Barney1234
07-09-04, 10:31
Are you sure you have the right Bloomington? AFAIK, Bloomington Illinois has Tokyo, Golden, and as a of a few days ago, Sunshine Spa Asian Massage (they're located on Gill street).

Barney

TheShadow2
07-09-04, 22:36
Sunshine Spa Asian Massage?
Islay and Ci Traveler....
Your mission, should you choose to accept it...
TOFFT.
Enquiring minds want to know :-)

Islay
07-10-04, 15:03
Peking is in East Chicago, the NW Indy board has the info on Peking. I've heard it's in a slump.

The girls are commuting some distance, from where really doesn't matter. It's their privacy as far as I'm concerned and you can ask if you really want to know, but it's a trip.

To anyone wanting to know the in's and out's of amping, you can check this out:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/ampdude/newpage.html
This is posted every so often. The page is date 2002, but the info is generally on target for any situation. The only thing I'd say is to not ask for a current girl, ask about an old one and say it's been a while. The board has economic advice, I suggest you do some reading. I know it's a pain in the ass but you'll come out more enlightened having read the whole story than having been given the vitals up front. Teach a man to fish and what not. Of course there is NO lewd activities at Tokyo, just a simple legit business.

I had to look at a pantagraph, but ya there's a Sunshine Spa ad, apparently with "asian massage". The ad has the address, somewhere between empire and ge roads off airport road. Quite frankly I'm surprised, and fairly happy to know there's more competition in town. I'd assume this would mean price checking and better service. Just remember to make reports that "stay under the radar". I'll take a look around sometime soon.

Shadow, I didn't know you visited still visited B-N. Or are you just curious? BTW did you mean TOFTT? I'm not familiar with TOFFT.

TheShadow2
07-10-04, 22:54
Islay,
Yea, I meant TOFTT, my typo :-(
I am mainly just curious. I haven't been to Bloomington since Mickey left and took my lil heart with her *sniff*
I also have a pretty hot 26 year old girlfriend right now, so I haven't been AMPing lately.
But, she's talking about going out of town for a week pretty soon, and the AMPs may draw me back for a quickie then :-)

Islay
07-11-04, 18:18
I drove by Sunshine Spa. The "Open" light was turned off and a sign on the door said "Closed due to rain. Open Saturday, Sunday 5pm". Whatever that means. Sunshine is on Gill street, about three blocks off Airport road. There's a sign amongst other signs near the road so just keep your eyes open, the spa is in one of those big aluminum buildings, in the right rear. It's kind of nice because it's secluded from the major traffic.

It looks interesting, but I've nothing vital to report. Went to Tokyo instead. New mamasan BTW, Mimi and Penny are still there.

In respect to the old days, honestly I've had better service with the past few girls than I've ever had in the past. Julie is greatly missed, probably the most gfe I'll find around. Mimi's very good too, she's warmed up more everytime I've seen her. Penny's a cute young girl. Things are well in B/N.

Ci-Traveler
07-11-04, 22:35
toftt - two days ago.

$ for full service. Standard .40 and .60 per half and full hour. The facility is very nice - great rooms - roomy and modern (no mirrors......*sniff*). The only person working was a 6-7 in the AMP scale - in terms of face, an 8 (all natural) in terms of body, a 6 in terms of massage, a 5 in terms of table shower, and a 7-8 in terms of enthusiasm during "play." She was obviously interested in everything on the menu from the outset - making all kinds of puns and insinuations. She was a very pleasant person.

There is another girl working there, but she wasn't there at the time, and the one girl didn't provide her name - and (sorry!) - I can't recall the girl's name who gave the massage. She was about 30 years old.

A good change up from Tokyo until they get new girls.

ci-traveler

Islay
07-12-04, 20:55
There we go, the game's a-foot. Thanks Ci-Traveler. Not all the rooms in Tokyo have mirrors if I'm not mistaken, maybe you were in the wrong room.

Voodoo Chile
07-17-04, 16:24
Gentlemen,

Visited Sunshine a couple days ago. Like Ci-Traveler says, it is a very nice place. A little hard to find, but well off any main roads. Turn west at the Casey's on Airport Road and drive a few hundred feet. Look for the sign on the south side of Gill Street. If you get into a residential area, go back a few hundred feet.

Had a session with Sun, older, probably 40+, but with a body many 20 year olds would like to have. Her breasts were really wonderful and she was pleasant, but quite. Service was good and the session was OK, but not memorable. Average massage and shower, but did not try out the sauna. For FS paid $ plus .6 for an hour. Placed my tip on a table while she was out of the room, and no negotations were necessary. I think maybe Sun is normally the mamasan. Asked about other girls, and she said they do have two others, but neither could work that day. She was very happy to hear that I thought the place was nice. I did get the impression from her that business was not exactly booming yet. Hopefully, it will pickup.

Will go back eventually to check out the other girls. Would even go back if Sun was the only one working there. She was very nice for an older AMP girl. Feel free to PM me for additional details.

Voodoo

Islay
07-22-04, 21:56
There's some construction on Airport road right now, ends right at Gil street. To get there you'll need to go down GE road to Airport. I stopped by Tokyo instead of Sunshine, I guess I'm reluctant to take a chance when I know I'll have a good time at Tokyo. I'll have to go sometime soon. Mimi said she'll be gone next week and Penny's "friend" will be filling in. Last time I heard Penny's friend was coming by, it was Connie. So maybe next week we'll have a pleasant surprise.

Ci-Traveler
07-23-04, 18:51
Was in B-N today and, because it has been so long since I have done so, I ran the stroll. Saw one older wsw get in a car at Washington and Allin - kitty corner from the Jesus Coffe e House. I had never seen her before - ok body but a very shopworn face. She dropped the cigarrette and got into an early 90s model van.

Saw several bsws on Oak between Market and Washington - sitting on the concrete retainer wall. One was older, and the other was late 20s and about a 6-7 on the sw scale. She hooted at me - but I didn't have time so I passed. Saw the same bsw I reported on a month ago - Tiffany. She was swingin' her way down Lee heading east - almost to Grove. I guess that's another place to be looking. I've had her twice since that time - but neither was particularly great. She is boring, quiet, and asked when I would have .4 again (I've only given up .2 each time). I asked her why anyone would pay the same rate as they do for a similar experience but with a cim or a cimws?? I told - at least look like you want to be in the car next time. She pouted and got out. Oh well....needless to say, even though she flagged me and jumped up and down, I didn't stop this time around.

Will have to try Sunshine next week to find out if indeed Connie is there. I've heard only good things.

ci-traveler

Alan88
07-24-04, 13:50
Has anyone stayed at the Coachman motel on Washington? I drove through the parking lot one day this week and seems like it should be condemned. On the other hand, when I drive past it in the evening, there are several cars in the lot.

Does anyone have info like price, quality of rooms, checkin requirements, do the showers work, etc.? Thanx, Al

Ralph
07-26-04, 14:42
I cant say how things are now but in the mid 1990's the Coacman was an OK pale, rates were cheaper than the hotels out by the interstate and the rooms perfectably acceptable. At that time my compnay was giving $x for hotels when we were on the round and if it cost less than x we got to keep the difference and if it was more than we were SOL. Was a good excuse to find the least expensive motel that was not the pits.

Ci-Traveler
07-26-04, 19:50
A year or two ago, I was going by the Coachmen when I noticed a SW that I had been with up on the balcony. I pulled in and she asked how I knew about the place. Following a very hot session of reaquaintence, I found out that several of the working girls rent rooms together when they need a place to stay and to take someone. Frankly, the room I was in for some fun was a dive - dirty, unkept, smelly, and a basically trashy scene. I'm guessing that the cost was very, very low.

Hope this helps.

ci-traveler

Member #2120
07-27-04, 00:21
By the way, "Sun" at the new Sunshine spa is the one that used to be at the Hawaiian in Decatur.

Alan88
07-30-04, 01:48
I tried Sunshine for the first time tonight. I received a rushed shower from the mamasan (whose name is Sun, I guess). Then I was joined by Mimi. She is short, muscular, tight body, has hands like leather, and has a Tina Turner thing going on with her hair. I think most would consider her attractive. I received a good massage although she went to great effort to keep the towel on. Also rejected multiple attempts to let my hands wander.

When we got to the end, she asked if I wanted anything else. She offered both manual and oral, but that wasn't what I was there for. She refused FS and kept offering oral and "playing" but no FS. She also insisted on asking why I would want sex.

So, I don't know if I spooked her somehow, if I'm too ugly, or if I just got the wrong girl. In any event, I decided to leave without tipping.

I don't think I'll be back. -Al

Ci-Traveler
07-30-04, 16:40
Interesting that Sun (formerly of Hawiian Spa in Decatur) is now the mamasan at Sunshine. She has a smokin body and is quite attractive - I always had a terrific time with her - even as lately as a couple months back.

Strange about Mimi - everyone knows that these spas cater to guys and their needs. My first trip (see earlier report) resulted in a great fs session for $ plus the .40 room fee. I called today and Sun and a "new" girl are working today. I may call back and ask if it is Mimi - she wouldn't give me the "new" girl's name. I am only in town until tomorrow - and if there is new fun to be had, I want in on it - only as long as it doesn't match Alan88's experience.

BTW - called Tokyo - Mimi and Penny are still there. No sign of anyone new. Can't explain the comment that Mimi would be leaving for vacation soon. Maybe next week or later?

Stay safe.

ci-traveler

Islay
07-30-04, 20:16
Last time I went to Tokyo, which was a week ago Thursday, Mimi told me she would be going home for a week and Penny's friend would be working. She said "You come next week, see new girl," yadda yadda. She didn't say the friends name, it's just that last time Penny's friend visited it was Connie (I only saw Connie). Anyway I guess her plans changed, though I haven't been to confirm. Maybe next week? She did say this last Thursday, maybe she's leaving this weekend (you know a week later). Just a thought.

As to not getting the goods, sometimes the girls don't do everything the first time with a new customer, sometimes it's a trust issue I guess. Maybe it was her time if you know what I mean. At least there was options, sometimes you get completely stoned walled...or upselled to the point you walk out.

Yet Another Guy
08-02-04, 11:54
Member 2120:

Thanks for the update on Sun's whereabouts, I was truly devestated when Sarah was the only gal available at the Hawaiian a couple week's back.

I wonder if Sun will still see oldy-but-moldies as well as serve in the mamasan role.

Member #2120
08-02-04, 20:57
Sun served me very well, and remembered me from Decatur days. I never get FS, but with her I remarked, "sometime we'll have to go full service, won't we, Sun?" She agreed! I wonder if she knows where I got the term, "full service"? LOL

Ci-Traveler
08-06-04, 19:46
At Sunshine today:

Stopped by around 1 PM. Mimi answered the door - nice hair. She is in very good physical shape - but is not extremely attractive - perhaps a 6.5 on the AMP scale. Paid .6 for the hour - was hoping to see Sun or another girl - but Mimi would have to do. She was very pleasant.

I had perhaps one of the most thorough table showers I have ever had - no spot untouched - but also no sensual moments. She washed everything - but didn't linger.

The massage - hands down (no pun intended) the best full body massage I've ever had at an AMP. This girl did the feet, the backs of the legs, back walking, knees on the back, knees on the butt, etc. She had me flip over and did a full front body massage. I was in this place nearly 90 minutes before she said, "end of massage." I removed the towel and she made a motion for a hand release.....with a ? look. I nodded - four minutes later - exploded all over everything. Cost me .6 to get in the door and I left a .2 on the table. She is very friendly, very good at massage, and if a HR is all I need, I'll return. Hell, for the massage alone it's worth the .6

Was in Peoria briefly - will report to that board. Then - it's off to the west coast - gotta do business!

ci-traveler

TheShadow2
08-06-04, 22:41
All the recent interest in "Sun" is interesting. When she was at Hawaian in Decatur, it seems all anyone wanted was "Candy".
I've sampled both and I always preferred Sun. Just more sensual and sexy, Candy (although hotter) was wham bam thank you maam for the most part. I know it's always YMMV, but I even spent the day with Candy on a date outside of the Spa once, so it's hard to imagine too many customers who got better treatment from her. Candy and Kim (the Mamasan), would let me hang out with them (and Candys two toy poodles) in the back room watching TV and just chilling out.
Always interesting to see what it's like behind the scenes...

Yet Another Guy
08-07-04, 06:06
Shadow, perhaps I have been remiss in reporting my prior happiness with Sun while she was in Decatur.

I have to agree, YMMV was a variable with both Candy AND Sun, and it seemed to depend on the day. Sessions with either one ranged from all-business to "Did you get the number of that truck?"

I'd have to say that Sun could be more sensual, while on one occasion I thought Candy was going to twist me into a pretzel to see how THAT position would go. Sun has always been more friendly, overall, but I have no complaints about Candy, either.

Ci-Traveler
08-10-04, 13:04
Visited Tokyo. I'm not going back until a changeup in girls. Mimi wanted the session - and she is attractive, but .4 and the usual $ got me NO massage and a 15 minute wam bam.....etc. Very pleasant, but very mechanical. I hate wasting money like that.

ci-traveler

Member #2120
08-10-04, 20:27
I just went to Toyko and saw Penny for the first time. Great little gal! I got the hour because, as CI TRAV referred to, they are cutting corners when you get 1/2 hour. This happened to me with MiMi (she is Lisa to me- I swear, these girls just make up names).

Saw a mamasan in the back who I haven't seen before, very old and very ugly (smile).

Ralph
08-12-04, 13:30
Was in Bloomington on Sunday night ~10 and decided to do the stroll. Saw nothing in the markett street area during a couple of pass thoughs. Had a bit of shopping to do so went to WalMart and cam back about 40 minutes later first off saw avery attractive WSW brunette but by the time I got around the block she was getting into someone elses car. Decied to cruise around a bit more and saw a couple of BSW who di not care for. As was preapring to leave was flagegd down by a WSW. Said her name was Terri and was 32 although she looked a few years older. Was a few pounds overweight so am guessing she was not a crack user. Said she had been doing this on and off over the years when she is between jobs and needed some extra cash. No phone number which she said was a ***** when applying for regualr jobs.

Ci-Traveler
08-12-04, 18:36
Terri has been around for years and years. I used to pick her up in the years when she wasn't so tubby and either drunk or cracked up. She gives a terrible BBJ, is rushed on the FS, and smells. I would avoid her at all costs these days.

Ralph - I haven't seen the brunette.........now you have me curious. If there are new girls showing up in BLM, I might need to make a trip there to find out. It's usually so dead there you can go days without sighting anyone or anything except LE.

ci-traveler

Ralph
08-13-04, 16:31
Might be a different Terir, since she did not smell (except of cigarettes) and was not rushed. Did not seem to mind that it took awhile to find a spot we both thought was nice.

Have no clue about the other girl I saw. Attractive brunette early to mid 20's did not get a real good look at her. First time I saw her she waved at me and when I circled around the block she was talking to a guy in a pickup truck at the driver's side. Circled around again and she was gone so I put 2+2 together and figured she left with him. As far as I know she was not returned to the area to get picked up again.

First working girl I found in BN was not out on the streets, but a clerk at the Burger King on the ISU campus. She noticed I was paying attention to her and told me if I liked what I saw she was available when she got off the clock at Burger King. Wound up getting her number and saw her a number of times when i was passing through town. Last time I called her she told me she had gotten together with her old boyfriend who was her child's father and since he was supporting her was no longer seeing other guys. On one occasion whe I saw her she did ask me to drop her off in the area of the stroll since her car was not working, so I guess she went there when she really needed $$.

Ci-Traveler
08-13-04, 20:31
Nope - same Terri. I recognized her immediately from the description. Besides, I've seen her out all week.

ci-traveler

Islay
08-13-04, 22:54
I don't think there will be a change up in the girls at Tokyo for a while. From what I understand they have an apartment in town now. I'm not sure what happened with Mimi's "vacation", but I'd imagine the girls will rotate out every once in a while. At least there's the Sunshine now.

To anyone who's had a rushed session, you know how frustrating it can be (god do I know it). If you get 15 minutes when paying for the half hour, well that is absolute bullshit in my mind. I've found that if I'm going to be asking for a complete session (at least with these girls) the hour is the only way to go, half hour will get you rushed and frustrated. Last time I went I paid for the hour, had 1.5 hour session with Penny, with a great massage (not the best, but very satisfying) and an overall great experience. So I guess you get what you pay for sometimes, and here an extra .2 is the difference between a frown and a smile.

Yet Another Guy
08-14-04, 11:39
Ralph!

I didn't realize the "Have it Your Way" motto went that far!

Member #2120
08-20-04, 18:28
I had a session at Tokyo and wanted an hour but was told that they were only doing half hours! I guess Penny was out running errands or something. Anyway, quick TS and massage, and HJ was satisfactory. Lisa/Mimi was my tourguide.

Anyway, here's what I really wanted to report. I went on Thursday night, but some dude pulled up while I was getting ready to get out of my car. He walked up to EVERY car and looked in each one that was by the Tokyo, and then went in...but must have been denied because he got back in his vehicle and left. It freaked me out so much that I drove off.

He was an older, white male. One of you? His truck wasn't LE.

Ci-Traveler
08-22-04, 08:21
Was in Bloomington yesterday - all day - for work. Only ran the stroll once - around 2 PM, and it was dead, dead, dead. On my way out of town this morning (Sunday), I ran it one more time around 6 AM. Nothing on any of the back streets (Allen, Washington, Howard), and on the last run down Market saw who I think is the attractive brunette that Ralph talked about.

I passed her once as she sauntered down the street heading towards Rt. 9 from Morris - and she looked up just briefly - I read the look. I circled around, and another car was in front of me - she threw her thumb out and waved at the car, but he didn't stop. I think it was just show to do the same for me as she recognized my vehicle from circling around. After the hitchhike routine, she jumped in and said hello.

She has brown, shoulder length hair - an absolutely tight body (not large up top but ok - B cups), and is probably late 30s early 40s. She's about a 6.5-7 in looks (might be better - depends on your taste - I thought she was nice looking for her age), and her name is Michelle. She has a place in Bloomington near McLean St. and Locust. That's where she wanted to go. .4 for everything - not truly inspired, but sincere and wanting to fulfill her end of the deal. The place is a low-end appartment, but she keeps it tidy, and the bed was comfy. I laid back and she went to work - eventually moving to mish and completion. She really had a slim, toned body, so it didn't take long to fulfill anything!

She said she doesn't "do this very often," but she didn't hesitate to give me her digits. It is a N. Carolina area code - a 30 day throw away phone, but it is probably good for awhile.

Happy hunting.

ci-traveler

RamblinMan
08-25-04, 19:42
I thought that I'd give the B-N folks a heads-up. As of 1-1-05 all massage therapists will have to be licensed by the state. The legislation was sponsored by someone from Rockford who's going after the AMPs there.

We'd better enjoy it while we can, lads.

Ci-Traveler
08-28-04, 07:20
Two new girls at Sunshine - Lisa (attractive but no top to speak of), and Linda (stay away). Saw Lisa last week and had lots of fun - she's friendly, gives a below average massage, and the standard extras. Nice attitude.

Regarding Linda - she is older - about 45? Lots of makeup. I should have resisted the urge, but what the hell. Anyway, the massage was not great, the shower was not great, and when it came time for extras, she picked up the $ and was obviously unhappy. She left the room, came back and we commenced. Surprisingly, she performed quite well - finishing off in a rocknroll pounding. Unfortunately, just as all was completing, she said, "you need to give me more tip....." I told her no - that's all I pay.

Got my water and left. I have yet to see Sun at this place. She's never there. I don't think I'll go back for awhile.

ci-traveler

Alan88
08-28-04, 15:37
I also went to Sunshine this week looking for Sun. I was told she was on vacation and would "maybe" be back next week. Curious. Seems like the vacation story turns into a disappearance as often as not. Hope not.

Linda tried to make the sale but I turned it down. I, too, was turned off by all of the makeup.

Must be getting old if I'm getting to the point where I can say "no."

Alan88
08-29-04, 10:40
I was driving around the stroll area this week and noticed what I supposed was a WSW and her "manager" getting into an SUV after some discussion at the window. Can anyone explain how this works? I'm already nervous enough dealing with the lady. Adding some guy to the mix would really concern me....especially if they're both getting into the vehicle. Perhaps the guy is the one with the "place"?

Can anyone shed some light on this? Did I just misread the situation or is this a popular way to operate? Thanx, Al

Islay
09-01-04, 23:30
Mimi is on vacation, Penny said for about a month. I saw Mimi's replacement, didn't get her name. But she's 30ish, attractive but not hot, real on top with a nice thin body. Had the half hour due to time constraints and asked for an extra hand to sooth my muscles. She tried a quick upsell, I wasn't about to have any arguement. She did well with the session and I left satisfied. Penny came in after and gave me an extra massage and we talked a bit. Anyway the new girl is a good change of pace and I guess we'll have someone new for a while.

Ralph
09-08-04, 15:06
Drove up I-74 through Illinois last night and decided to check out the ussual areas along the way and wound up finding nothing.

Have never found anything in Champaign and crusied the areas mentioned on the board and found nothing in the 9ish range.

Made it up to Bloomington and crusied the normal area for about half an hour and saw nothing I found desireable- saw one very obvious BSW who I passed on.

Hit Peoria around midnight and found nothing. The area around the Church has ahd all the loose gravel from the tar and gravel they did a few weeks back. Did not see anyone in the area at all. Tried the southside stroll by the bakery and saw one WSW who appeared to be in her late 50's at least so I passed.

Wound up in Galesburg for the evening. Figure there might be some action somewhere in this town but I have yet to find any. From what I understand the job situation in the area is not all that great. anyone ever have any luck in town.

Ci-Traveler
09-11-04, 11:58
Was leaving B town this morning at about 7:30 AM and ran the stroll - no time to stop - just to look.

Saw a skinny brunette I have never seen before - maybe rough complexion (wasn't too close) - nice legs though! About 25 - 28 years old? Anyway - she was with another very skinny girl - same height and age - but that girl had a baseball cap pulled tight - couldn't see hair color or eyes. They were obviously working - they were up and down Market twice during my pass through - but they didn't appear to be trying to get in anyone's car.

Very odd. Never seen them before. They hooked up with a couple of black guys for their walk down Market towards city center.

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
09-14-04, 08:52
I left Peoria to head south, pulled through Bloomington around 11 PM last night. Saw 1 older wsw in white - not much to look at. Stopped by friends for an hour, hit the stroll again around 1 AM - saw the same skinny brunette as a few days back - with a very shapely blonde. I pulled around the corner (they were just up from the car wash across from the bar) but they were already getting in their own van and leaving. It was obvious they were working - they had given me the look and hesitated - but I think I caught them at the end of a shift or something. Too bad - the blonde looked good from 20 feet away.

Saw one bsw - short - not fat - but couldn't see her face too well - was wiggling her rear as she walked and looked over her shoulder (down Market - main stroll) - but she was with a black friend - no way I was going to talk to him.

Won't be through B-town for another four days - Friday - but can report then if time to look.

ci-traveler

Nihon11
09-14-04, 16:35
New poster here.

Has anyone ever caught an STD at a Bloomington AMP?

Voodoo Chile
09-14-04, 19:52
Gentlemen,

Recently went to Tokyo and met Mimi's replacement. Her name is Nana, and she has a great body and a cute face. Her English is not great, however, and I had a hard time understanding her. Good wash down and massage. Began with CBJ while standing up, a feat that requires balance for sure. Pretty good technique, using both hands while her mouth works over the head. Let me finger her a little while she worked. Several different positions on FS. She is a little impatient, and I don't normally cum very fast. I was apparently taking too long, so she got into a 69 and removed the condom (without me knowing), and finished me off orally. Brief DATY before I popped. I actually came in her mouth a little (did not swallow), and partly on her tits. Afterward we went to the back where we both showered, and she let me dry her off. Penny caught us in the act.

Other than being a little impatient, she is a lot of fun. Hope I can see her again before Mimi returns.

Voodoo

Greg Carter
09-16-04, 20:14
I have been looking for day time SW. I notice that it is fairly dead around 10-12 (early part of day). I have strolled about 4 times in the last week with limited finds. There appears to be one bsw who yells at you and everyone else (too scary for me-saw her twice) and a rather tall and big boned white blonde that walks by the park(side street off Market) that gives you the look, but is cautious. Have not even spoken to anyone yet. I am wanting to make sure that i have fully got a safe understanding of the area. Any day time prospects to be known i would like to lear about. In the future i hope to have many useful posts about the scene both street and otherwise. Glad to be here and thanks to previous posters for the info i have been able to lurk. Play safe.

Islay
09-17-04, 00:04
Good report Voodoo. Penny told me a different name, but I guess she was speaking of Nana's little white dog. Nana's english is great compared to Penny. I thought Nana performed well, but it was fairly mechanical (no dfk or the sort). Definitely not a gfe. Penny's warming up to me, but I've yet to see someone like Julie.

I think Mimi went on vacation for a month. So I'd say its a good chance Nana will be there for at least another week or two. Next month Penny won't be working so maybe someone new?

About STD's, of course nothing raunchy happens, just simple massage therapy. But as far as I know, Tokyo has been open on and off since December/January 2002/2003. I've not heard anyone post problems on the board. The other amps are newer and by the lack of posts apparently less frequented (of course you never know). Of course if someone did have a problem, 1) the majority of the readers/hobbiests don't post so we'd never hear from most people 2) it's possible a person would be distraught and just leave the hobby 3) save a few early reports the girls are very careful, and as long as you are too there should be no problems. We've talked about this in the past, just read the old posts. It's good literature if nothing else.

Ci-Traveler
09-23-04, 18:15
Back in Bloomington yesterday and today - here is some info:

Ran the stroll at 5 AM this morning - saw a very thin, youngish brunette - one of the ones I saw a week or two ago out on Market. She was ok looking - but had sores that were healing on her face - I passed.

Stopped in to check out Nana at Tokyo - yesterday and today. Yesterday, she was rushed - someone else was waiting, but she wanted to do me. I left .8 on the table (paid .4 at the door). She proceeded with a short massage and then went to the full blown CBJ. It was taking too long I guess, so she just turned around and stuck it insider her - and we went at it until I exploded. FS for $.2 - not bad.

Went back today - much less rushed and I paid the full $ for FS. Well worth it - but she is impatient. She is good looking, and the tits are real - and big - so that's fun.

I'm tired of the AMP scene in BMT - but the street scene is SO dismal.

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
09-25-04, 15:45
Two nights ago - about 12:45 AM - ran the stroll. Picked up a girl I hadn't seen in over a year - maybe two? Name of Dawn. Right at Market and Allin.

This girl is 5'9", perfect body with long attractive legs, nice tan - fake but perfect tits, and about a 7.5 on the SW scale. Last time I saw her, she claimed to need $ to get her car back from a guy. She gave a half assed BBBJ and whined a lot. She didn't do FS previously - claimed she was catholic and couldn't.

This time, she was very experienced - gave a great BBBJ and then didn't even hesitate to take it all off for FS - all for .4. Very non-rushed with a great attitude. Talked my ear off the entire time - was high on something. She needed money for crack I guess. Anyway - I've only seen her twice - but if you manage to pick her up - it is well worth it.

ci-traveler

Greg Carter
09-28-04, 09:28
I just came in from a morning 7:30ish stroll. I picked up Dawn. 5'7 nice tan, fake c breasts, smelled nice. She said that she was a former model, recently broke up with her boyfriend she was engaged in and needed money to get her car. She also said that she came here only for drugs and she needed 20 bucks to pay off "some thugs" who were holding her car. She also said that she does not do this sort of thing too often and was simply glad i stopped. I helped her back on her feet. BBBJNCIM.

I hope that she is around for awhile. She did say that she was heading home to clean up a bit and off to an interview for a new job. She kept saying "this is not who she really is" I got the impression she was mostly telling the truth. All of her clothes were decent and she was clean and smelled nice. She really looked like a fit soccor mom walking the stroll. Did i get lucky or is she a regular?

Play safe.

Ci-Traveler
09-29-04, 17:11
Greg C wrote:

"I just came in from a morning 7:30ish stroll. I picked up Dawn. 5'7 nice tan, fake c breasts, smelled nice.......She kept saying "this is not who she really is" I got the impression she was mostly telling the truth. All of her clothes were decent and she was clean and smelled nice. She really looked like a fit soccor mom walking the stroll. Did i get lucky or is she a regular?"

I think you got lucky. I have seen Dawn only twice in all the years I have run the stroll in Bloomington. Your description is perfect - and what she told you is what she told me. However, the fact that you picked her up within a day or two of me says that, perhaps, she is going to be out more? I could tell from my conversation with her that she is into the drug thing pretty heavily. She was so hyper and over-talkative with me, I knew she was on a high. But that didn't change the service any - it was extraordinary. She even put her feet way up high and said, "I'm really, really flexible - you can take advantage of that!" You can bet that I did. Her legs are long.....and nice.

PM me if you have digits - I would be interested in seeing her again!

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
10-01-04, 09:33
Well, the Dawn patrol has discovered that Dawn is indeed working the streets. I was through B-Town yesterday around 5 PM - and saw her on Allin and Grove walking towards Market. She was clearly working - and she gave me the eye. I really wanted to stop, but I was on my way out of town to head home - and I was late as it was. This girl is a nice addition to the B-Town area - I hope she sticks around for awhile. Hopefully her drug habit will not use her up too quickly.

I'll be back in a day or two - hopefully I'll hook up and report.

ci-traveler

Spanky McPenis
10-01-04, 22:31
Sounds like a nice change of Pace. Perhaps I should make the hour Trek from DeadField, Er Springfield to there and take a shot.

Member #2819
10-04-04, 12:00
I am new to the board but just want to send out a thanks to Ci-Traveler, Islay & Voodoo Chile for all the good info. I have frequented AMP's in the area for the last 2 years or so and could never remember the details like you guys do. You guys are good.

Greg Carter
10-06-04, 17:13
Report for this past week.

I saw Dawn walking again. I stopped, but she shook her head and said she had a ride. I think the past tense was what she was emphasizing here as i saw her come out of an apt with a monger walking the opposite way. She is still looking good.

I picked up Sara Sara? That is what i thought she said when i asked her her name. She was drunk off her ass, but is a decent looking black girl. She said she has friends as well. I will pick her up again and ask her to introduce me sometime. She said she wanted some beer so I gave her 20 bucks. She had the nerve to ask for more. I was simply giving her money for nothing and she asked for more? She gave a bbbjtcncim.

I stroll at least every other day just to see what was out for a week. The late afternoo time is dead seemingly. The early morning before 10 am is better. Not a lot of variety, but better than national average company can be found.

Play safe,

Greg

Ci-Traveler
10-07-04, 18:26
Greg Carter - what day and time did you see Dawn? I've not seen her out at all.

I haven't picked Sara Sara up for over two years - one of the worst BBBJs ever - and she always said, "don't cum in my mouth." Maybe things have changed.

Stay away from the BSW who is overweight - calls herself Stacy. Nothing but trouble.

ci-traveler

The Searcher
10-07-04, 19:09
I picked up a girl named Tari Monday night. An ok bbbjtcim for $30, which included some finger-fucking.

She mentioned that Dawn was in rehab...

Greg Carter
10-08-04, 22:02
The last time i saw dawn was Friday early morning about sevenish (one week ago). My report was for the last week. Sara sara did not allow a mouth shot. Completion, but not in mouth. Sorry for the lack of clarity.

Searcher: What does Tari look like?

Ralph
10-13-04, 13:47
Was in Bloomington Sunday night. Ran the stroll a few times and saw nothing except for some black guys who most likely were selling drugs.

Was about to give up when saw a short haired blonde girl in her mid 20's who was not really dressed for the weather, who looked like she migh be a SW. I pulled over and expecetd her to coem up to my car but she ran to the other side of the street so I figured she was not a SW. Wound up heading back out of town and saw her again, this time she yelled at me to stop. So pulled over about a half a block from where she was and waited. She walked towards me and when she was about 20 feet away from me a pickup pulled around the corner and stopped in the middle of the street, she went over to the truck talked for a bit and got in. So have no idea what the deal was with her. Figured i had wasted enough time in town since I ahd a 5 hour drive ahead of me and an early morning meeting.

Thought I might have betetr luck in Peoria- but did not.

The Searcher
10-13-04, 20:44
Greg Carter,

Tari is about 30, about 5'8" or so, a little on the heavy side but not fat, dark blonde hair medium length, and looks about a 5. Found her on the street that runs parallel to Market and behind the small convenience store.

Searcher

Roady
10-14-04, 17:56
I was in Bloomington on business today 10/14 and while driving down Market, I saw what I thought was a bsw. Had a few moments to kill before my appointment so I circled around and drove by her...about a 6+, about 5' 6", good body, small boobies and she gave me a smile and mouthed hello. I drove around another block and she walked up to the car....she said her name was Chris and that she had recently moved back to Bloomington and was living with her mother..I told her I really didn't have time today, but I'd be back next week, so she said to look her up. Anyone have any experience with her before? She looks pretty good and doesn't seem like a crack w****. Friendly smile, nice mannerisms and doesn't do any "jive" talking..

Ci-Traveler
10-15-04, 17:03
I was in Bloomington very briefly today - around 1 PM - and noticed a new bsw with about the same description - makes me wonder if it is her? Maybe about 30-35 years old? Not bad looking - not a bad body. She smiled and I saw her wave in my rearview mirror. I had seen her coming from the I74 interchange clear back by McDs, and she walked down Allin slowly - looking at traffic. If I had had the time, I would have stopped. But I had to get back on the road to get home so I could post about Lefty again on the Milwaukee board.

I expect to be booted off the board any day now - but maybe they will stop their inccessant following of a sick guy.

Probably not.

ci-traveler

Roady
10-15-04, 17:20
Ci-traveler,

Sounds like it might be the same bsw. She is nice to look at and I do hope to hook up with her next week if I do, I'll report to the "team".

Ci-Traveler
10-22-04, 17:25
Passed through B-town this morning on my way to Decatur. The stroll isn't too far off I-74 south, so I took a detour and ran through the area. This was about 11:30 AM.

No one out. Saw the beat up fugli Terri, but no one else worth mentioning. I haven't seen that bsw since the other day when I posted - bummer.

Ran through B-town again on my way back from Decatur - this tim around 4:00ish. Saw Kathy - a WSW from my first few years - she was in prison for awhile. Got out two years ago - but only saw her once last year - on her way to a date with a guy - and she let me pick her up and take her to a recently plowed cornfield - early evening. Amazing BBBJ w/ spit - I had forgotten.

I got the feeling I could have had the same today, but I was rushed to get to my next business meeting, and couldn't do anything but drive her home. She told me to stop by any time before 4 PM during the week - and I might. She's looking a lot older - although she's only 42. The life has been tough on her. She gave up drinking pretty much - and I think she's trying to live a clean life - but I know she needs money. We were good friends at one point - so I guess the offer is because of that - and that she could use $.

I hope Peoria is better than B or D town.............that's tomorrow!

ci-traveler.

Islay
10-22-04, 23:00
I finally made a trip to the Sunshine Spa yesterday. I like its location, off the main roads and tucked away in the back of a series of buildings. One thing I didn't like was that you ring in at the front door. Other amps like Tokyo and the ones in Decatur have a smaller room you walk into initially. I don't like to stand our in front for the minute or two while I'm waiting to be greeted. The upside to this is that when you walk in, the place looks really nice. I felt like I was walking into a nicer asian restaurant, there was a nice little living room type set up with a big screen in the front room, a nice decor in general. The mamasan was dressed in a floor length black dress, she looked nice. I was asked if I'd been there before, the answer is always yes. She led me to the first room on the right. The rooms as far as I saw are huge, the one I was led into looked like it had a personal shower (didn't use it however). The rooms reminded me slightly of those at the Peking in NW Indy. The walls were decorated nicely, though there wasn't any hangers to put your clothes on. The massage table was actually long enough to accomodate my frame, a feat I've never experienced at an amp. If you've been to Tokyo, the rooms on the left side are so cramped that the tables are basically tucked between the two walls (not that bad but close). Sunshines rooms have enough space to accomadate two even three tables. One of the decorative tables carried something that at first I thought was an air purifier, then a stereo, then an I don’t know what. But I wasn’t here to examine the room. Lisa was my girl, a petite mid 30’s Korean, medium to long black slightly curly hair with a small natural top and a flat tiny backside. She was attractive and decided I could spend some time here. I paid for the half hour and asked for a quick table shower. It’s the same situation as any place else for the start. I was lead to the shower room and given a quick shower as asked, nothing special. The other rooms were open, the ones I saw looked smaller and less luxurious but only slightly. The place really looks great.

Back to the room, regular situation ensues. I asked for the top dish and gave my usual compensation. She tried to hold out for a minute or two, saying she can only for more blah blah. I’ve been through this too many times to budge, so I gave her the “take it or I’m walking” look and I was in. The room has a dimmer switch, which I also like. But really the best thing about the room, better than the space and the amenities, is the fact that the walls are actually walls and not dividers that don’t go to the ceiling like at Tokyo. You actually have some privacy here. Anyway the session was passable. There was literally 3 seconds of warm up before the show started. I like to be prepared with some personal attention, it makes the experience that more rewarding, plus if I’m not put in the mood it makes it harder to complete. Ended up with an assisted finish, which I hate but sometimes you have to live with it. An hour session for the full course or a step down in the menu with the half and Lisa might be a really good performer. She sure acted the part. I was offered a drink on the way out, always a nice touch.

Overall I’d give the looks of Sunshine an A, the service a B (really a C from my experience but I think it could be better if the conditions were right). Definitely a good alternative to the other amps in B-N but at the moment no reason to go out of your way for it.

Ci-Traveler
10-23-04, 22:10
Islay's last report about Sunshine Spa is accurate in every detail. Good job! My last visit there last week resulted in a visit with Sun - who I had not seen in nearly a year. The last time was in Decatur at Hawiian. Anyway - I used to pay her $.2 at Hawiian - with no opportunity for negotiating. I paid $ at Sunshine - and received a long, warm reception.

My report today though is about an experinece with Chris - the BSW Rhoady mentioned that he spoke to last week. I ran the stroll about 2 PM today, and I found her on Allin walking from Market towards Washington (on the side of the street with the playground). She hopped right in and displayed a set of 36 Ds for me - all with a smile and a very good attitude. We found a spot that I like to frequent when in Bloomington, and she proceeded to give me one of the top 5 BBBJCIM w/spit I have ever had - all for .3. No rush - friendly, good attitude.......I was drained and happy. Looks - 6.5 (she's about 36-8), Performance - 9.5 (one of the most complete feeling BBJs ever - could feel every nuance), attitude - 9.9 (A 10 is nearly impossible for me). I'll look her up again as I get the chance. B-Town has a new girl, and I will make an effort to do more business there at every opportunity!

ci-traveler

Greg Carter
10-25-04, 09:10
Thanks Searcher. As a matter of fact, i think i saw her the day after my inquiry to you. She was walking on a street that comes up to Market at the four corners where the little bar is there. Some no shirt drunk guy happen to be walking by. They stopped with each other, spoke, and then walked away with their arms around each other. I might give her a try if i see her again. It sounds like there is a bit of new action too. Maybe a storing of some nuts before winter?

Play Safe

Greg Carter,

Tari is about 30, about 5'8" or so, a little on the heavy side but not fat, dark blonde hair medium length, and looks about a 5. Found her on the street that runs parallel to Market and behind the small convenience store.

Searcher

Member #2819
10-25-04, 12:06
I have been doing the stroll for the past few months mainly in the early mornings (6:00 AM) on my way to work and on my way home around (4:15 PM) or so and never can find anything. Today, however, there was a BSW on the corner of Allin & Market with a Bee hive hairdo. Any ideas? Couldn't really tell how good looking as I was turning the corner and a car was right behind me.

I am new to the SW's but love the AMP's. What are the best times for the stroll in Bloomington.

Thanks for any help.

Jason

Ci-Traveler
10-25-04, 22:38
Came in from Peoria (man is that town dead) at about 6 PM tonight - ran the stroll - saw Chris walking with another bsw - no time to stop as I was meeting a friend for dinner.

Ran the stroll again at about 7:30 PM - passed the chunky bsw that rushes people and has major attitude. Same chick who walked away with .2 a few years back before jail - thought she was Chris so I pulled up to her. She says, "Hey babe, what's happenin...." I said, Oh - sorry - wrong person. "Hey, I know you .......it's ok," she says. F that shit.

Continued up Market and passed the laundry on the right - saw Chris in the window - looked like she was waiting for someone. I pulled in, and she came out to talk. She was so genuinely friendly - just a nice person chatting away - waiting for Betsy (her friend she was walking with) to stop by and borrow $10. Betsy came and went and Chris got in the car. She has straightened her hair out and looked good.

We went to a new spot - very secluded - and she proceeded to give me the single best bbbjcim w/spit I have ever had. Unbelieveable - this girl is good. All I had was .25 - she was fine. She told me that she really enjoys giving head - that it makes her feel good to please the guy. She took her time - took it all the way in - no problem - and cleaned up very easily. Great time.

Guys - treat her nice - she is a find - and she's just really nice and friendly.

ci-traveler

Ci-Traveler
10-27-04, 17:15
Saw a new bsw in B-town today - never seen her before. She was about 28-30, slender, attractive, straightened hair, and was very, very careful in the way she looked at traffic. She saw me pass and look at her, I made the turn around the block and passed again - turning left at the next street to make the block and come out right where she would be passing. She made the correct turn down the street and waited, but I noticed she was hanging up a cell phone - didn't know what was up with that. Since I was short on time, I left instead of stopping to chat. I'm certain she was working.

Time was 1 PM on Market.

ci-traveler

Greg Carter
11-02-04, 17:15
The time change proves positive. I get in my car and leave work. It is 5:00p.m. I beigin running the stroll and after about 10 minutes of driving in the rain and new found darkness due to daylight savings time I find Sara Sara walking down washington away from allin on the north side of the street. She is walking without an umbrella, but still manages to waive me down and get in. This time she is not drunk off of her ass. She directs me to make a few lefts and few rights and to continue to go straight a few times. In the meantime we discuss the things we need/want in life. She wants 30 to pay back her brother. I only have 20, but it is raining and i feel bad so i give her my money. I hope that everything is alright with her and her brother.

I tell her that i need some good ole fashioned fun. Sara sara is feeling frisky and is now in a good mood. She directs me to her brothers house where she picks up a raincoat for me. Such a pleasent and thoughtful person she is.

She directs me to a secluded area and we remove our pants. She pisses outside in the rain and then hops back in. She asks how i want it and i told her to lay back and spread them. I pound it for what seems like about 10 minutes. I gasp for air as it is getting hot in the car. Her barefoot slides down the passenger window and leaves her toe prints as she demands that I fuck her black pussy. I ask her if she likes my cock and she says fuck yeah baby. She then starts to move and attempts to ride it hard. I told her to stop and let me do the fucking and to just spread and talk dirty. She continues to talk dirty. She tells me to fuck her black pussy, fuck her hard, and she tells me that she has cum. True or not, i love this talk. My legs finally get tired from doing her in an awkward position. So i crunch in real close so that her head is in my chest, her skinny left ass cheek in my right hand, and her ankle pressed agains the steamy passenger side window with my left hand. I let go of her ankle to rub her pussy a bit from time to time as i hammer it. I hammer hard and fast for about four more minutes and shoot with power and quantity. I dismount quickly, throw off my raincoat, clean up, and spank her ass a few times as she tries to get her pants on.

I took her for a short drive as the windows defogged and she tried to find out where exactly the best place to exit the car was. She has friends, but no phone. She wants me to pick her up again and i tell you that she is a nice girl and i would give her 20 bucks to help her out of a jam any day. We need more people like her.

Play safe,

Greg

Ci-Traveler
11-04-04, 11:34
I appear to be the only one posting these days..........feel like I'm talking to myself.

Last night, about 5 PM - I was in B-Town going up Market St. - just finished dinner with a take-out McD's and getting ready to head out of town. I saw the thin brunette I had seen out before - getting out of a beat up car with the same girl that was with her before. You might recall that I stopped for one last time I saw them, but she was really not attractive up close. This time, I stopped for the other - but before she reached my vehicle, a car with a black dude stopped, backed up and picked her up. She looked at me and shrugged. I stopped for gas, took a leak, dumped my garbage, and headed back up Market 25 minutes later. She was waiting in her car for me - and immediatley got out and jumped in.

She is not unattractive - but hard drug use has taken its toll. Some pock marks, no obvious sores - but her hands showed needle use. Didn't get her name - and she didn't ask mine. She did the check - and we were off to a spot. She is quite thin - and when I pulled out .3, she pulled her pants off. Her legs were just way too thin.......I told her I just wanted a bbbj - and she was fine with that. No way I was going to mess around down below when another guy just had.

She took her time, used a lot of tongue, and not only was it an amazing BBBJCIM, she swallowed. Great experience. She said the other girl is her identical twin sister. Hmmmmmm...........

She told me that she lost her finacee a couple of weeks ago - that he died of a heart attack - he was a body builder and the use of steroids got him. I'm not sure I believe her - she's been out for several months (rarely), and I find it hard to believe she would do this and be ready to get married.

Saw lots of regular SWs out there - none that I would pick up. There were at least five out at 5 PM.

Stay safe.

ci-traveler

Voodoo Chile
11-04-04, 19:24
Gentlemen,

Stopped by Tokyo Saturday afternoon, and it was closed. Anyone know anything about this?

Had to settle on Sunshine instead. Had an OK session with Lisa. FS is available if you play your cards right. Construction on Airport Road made getting there a real hassle. Got lost in suburban hell trying to find an alternate way there. Finally had to park and walk.

Voodoo

Islay
11-08-04, 00:40
I appear to be the only one posting these days..........feel like I'm talking to myself.

I've not had much to report personally. My last few visits to Tokyo left a gradually increasing bad taste in my mouth. Last time I visited was about three weeks ago. Mimi was supposed to be back, but I guess she was laid up with the flu. Anyway Penny, who had always been a great time, had increasingly given me the cold shoulder and basically stopped servicing me; everytime I would visit saying she wasn't working that night, etc. I was left with the uninspired Nana, and I've not felt she was worth the time and cash for her performance. The last time I visited, Penny gave me the fake laugh and fake happy to see you (she normally can sell it, but now it's like she doesn't give a fuck). Nana basically gave me the in and out. I basically gave Tokyo boot.

The way I see it, if you have news to report, spread the word. Everyone appreciates it, even though it may not seem like it. If nothing else your the big dog around here. I've just not done anything recently worth mention. Maybe once Tokyo rotates staff (hopefully soon) there will be more buzz. There's always Sunshine I guess.

Greg Carter
11-10-04, 09:42
Hopefully this message makes it through. I have posted a couple of times and nothing shows up with my posts. Maybe i am breaking rules or something i am not sure. At any rate, the town is somewhat dead. I drive at 5 at least three nights a week and only find sara sara. She gave a good go for the .20. Help in locating the brunette and or Tari would be greatly appreciated.

Greg

Carb
11-10-04, 14:01
An answer to CI Traveler. Just thought I'd let you know that I do appreciate your reports and I do post other places. I have family in Bloomington and there is no way that I will take a chance in messing around there.

Carb

alphafield
11-12-04, 01:49
Is there a local paper that has the AMP info in it? I would like to check out Sunshine or whatever AMPs the rgeulars would recommend. Never been to Bloomington-Normal but will be there this Saturday. I tried using the forum search to find out where these places are but it's either not working or I'm not using it correctly....hope you guys can help!

Ci-Traveler
11-12-04, 10:39
Is there a local paper that has the AMP info in it? I would like to check out Sunshine or whatever AMPs the rgeulars would recommend. Never been to Bloomington-Normal but will be there this Saturday. I tried using the forum search to find out where these places are but it's either not working or I'm not using it correctly....hope you guys can help!

Tokyo Spa is located at 512 IAA Dr., Suite 1 664-7555
If you don't know the Bloomington area well, this can be challenging to find. Off of Veteran's Parkway, turn west on Rt. 9, also known as Empire. Take an immediate right into the McDonald's/Kmart plaza area, and take a right at the complex exchange there. This is IAA Drive. If you go one driveway past the Kmart entrance and turn left, this will take you to a low brick building (back of the Empire Plaza). If you go to the parking lot and all the way to the other end of the building, you will find Tokyo Spa.

Sunshine Sp is located on Gill Street (I don't have a number). The easiest way to get there is to take Veteran's Parkway North until you get to GE Road and turn right (east). Go all the way to Airport Road and turn right (south). Turn right on Gill Street (just before the construction) and go 4 or 4 blocks. You'll see the signs on the left telling what businesses are located in each lot - the second or third such sign will have Sunshine Spa.

Golden Spa - I'm not even going to bother giving directions - I hate the place. Overpriced and the girls are pretty much hit or miss. Their number is 268-9666.

Goodl luck.

ci-traveler

Jimbo Rawson
11-12-04, 15:38
I went to Tokyo a 2 weeks ago and got f/s for 120 total and was rushed for the 1/2 hr. I was there for 20min tops and the gal seemed to be frustrated with position changes, adjusting the jimmy etc. It was o.k. but I will try some other place next time I'm in Ill.

Greg Carter
11-15-04, 16:20
Last week i picked up Tari in her location. She was down on her luck and about to take a 30 day lock up in the pokey. I gave her 20 bucks and she bought a six pack of red dog. We went to a spot and she gave me a going away bbbj with manual release. When she gets out I'm going to buy her some sexy stockings, take her to a motel and have her take a shower and put them on. She will be ready to go after her time away.

Play safe,

Greg

Ci-Traveler
11-15-04, 17:15
I went to Tokyo a 2 weeks ago and got f/s for 120 total and was rushed for the 1/2 hr. I was there for 20min tops and the gal seemed to be frustrated with position changes, adjusting the jimmy etc. It was o.k. but I will try some other place next time I'm in Ill.

When I'm in B-town now, if I can't find any street action I head for Tokyo for a HJ with Mimi. She gives the full massage (which always feels great), and then gives a very sensual hand release - quite sexy. She usually removes her top and allows some sucking and licking in that region. Last time I was there I shot it over her head - and she was really grinning with that. .4 house, and .4 for the extras.

I don't do the fs thing there anymore - too much $ and not enough variety. When there is someone new, I might reconsider.

ci-traveler

Islay
11-15-04, 20:20
So Mimi is officially back now. Is it a 3 girl rotation or is one girl out on "vacation"? I agree, new blood would be appreciated

Member #2819
11-16-04, 09:55
Went to Tokoyo in the morning and had Nana. I opted for the 1/2 hour and received a great massage and fs for $1. CBJ then RCG to finish. Nana took her time and did a better than average job on the CBJ but then she got really rough and hard trying to finish me with the cowgirl. Overall not a bad experience but I think I will take CI-Travelers advise and opt for HJ in future until new blood is in town.

alphafield
11-16-04, 19:42
Thanks for the tips guys, especially ci-traveler with the detailed directions. Unfortunately I hit the road Friday morning and did not read them until now.

I got in town Friday and picked up the Pantograph and found the ads. But being late at night my options were limited. I wound up at Golden at 11 p.m. I had called ahead of time and she said come on over, $60 massage.

I get there and a woman answers the door and tells me they are closed. The sign on the door said open til midnight. I told her I had just called 10 minutes ago, and she said it's too late now??!!

I was pissed at first but then I realized the service probably would have sucked anyway.

Next time I'm in town I will look for one of the other spas.

Roady
11-19-04, 11:58
I was in Bloomington on business and on my way to my client, a thin wsw motioned to me. I pulled over to the curb on Market and she wanted to know if I wanted a date? I said I had an appointment and would be back in an hour..she said to give her 5 and she would wait for me...yea, right! After my appointment, I hooked up with a cute little black gal I have met a few weeks ago. Went to her "mothers" house and had a great bbbjcim plus a little daty. She is clean and about a 7 on the scale...goes by the name of Kris and sometimes you might find her off of Market.

Ci-Traveler
11-20-04, 16:28
I was in Bloomington on business and on my way to my client, a thin wsw motioned to me. I pulled over to the curb on Market and she wanted to know if I wanted a date? I said I had an appointment and would be back in an hour..she said to give her 5 and she would wait for me...yea, right! After my appointment, I hooked up with a cute little black gal I have met a few weeks ago. Went to her "mothers" house and had a great bbbjcim plus a little daty. She is clean and about a 7 on the scale...goes by the name of Kris and sometimes you might find her off of Market.

Good basic report Roady - can you give some more information? What time of day was it that you saw the thin wsw - what did she look like? Age? How much was Kris - and what time did you see her? I think it is the same Chris I have seen before - but now that she has a place to go, I might want to explore some more of her services........

ci-traveler

Roady
11-22-04, 13:45
Good basic report Roady - can you give some more information? What time of day was it that you saw the thin wsw - what did she look like? Age? How much was Kris - and what time did you see her? I think it is the same Chris I have seen before - but now that she has a place to go, I might want to explore some more of her services........

ci-travelerWell, it was around 10 a.m. re: the thin wsw, cute streaked blonde hair, small boobs around 20 or so I would guess. As far as Kris, I was with her around 11 a.m. or so, usually around.40 and she is very nice, clean and seems to be educated and doesn't speak any jive lingo.

Greg Carter
12-02-04, 10:29
I hit the stroll in the light rain at about 1:30 pm. I drove for about an hour with no sightings. I was just on my last turn to head home and i saw Christine (Chris). I circled around and picked her up. She was friendly, very cool, sexy, clean, and accomodating. She provided a great bbbjcim in a decent location. I gave her .25. She gave me her number and told me to call her sometime and would accomodate some of my other interests. I wish Bloomington had more ladies like Christine. She recently moved her from peoria (business bad over there probably) and she used to work as an escort in California. Nice lady, nice time.

I will hit the stroll today for a report on sightings, but will not be doing any pick ups unless there is something new and extra exciting.

Play safe,

Greg

Alan88
12-03-04, 11:37
Ran into a girl that called herself Shamika (spelling?) on Sunday night at around 9pm. HSW with a reasonable face but somewhat chunky. Good attitude and she had a place to go. .3 for everything. She was near the laundromat on Market.

Sorry for the delay. Couldn't get to my computer until now. -Al

Member #2819
12-03-04, 12:06
I did the cruise on Market & Allin street around 4:30PM on Thursday and saw a WSW on Allin by the park. She was dark hair,very thin, not bad looking she gave me a look so I went around the block and came back and she was talking to a guy on the sidewalk so I left. Any ideas on her?

Then this morning around 6:00AM went back and there was a BSW, kind of chunky but I did not have time to stop for her.

Roady
12-03-04, 16:45
Had another delightful session with Kris, the bsw, I mentioned before. Went to her place..great experience. Very clean, did alot of daty, then she went for the banana and then some 69 to finish off...man she can bbbjcim with the best. Gave her .35. If you hook up with her, treat her like a lady and she will treat you like a king!

Ci-Traveler
12-04-04, 21:29
digits for Chris would be great. PM me if you like. I saw her today - but didn't have time to stop. Wondered if I could call her and set something up. She gives one of the all time best bbbjcim w spit.

ci-traveler

Greg Carter
12-05-04, 09:45
digits for Chris would be great. PM me if you like. I saw her today - but didn't have time to stop. Wondered if I could call her and set something up. She gives one of the all time best bbbjcim w spit.

ci-travelerCheck you mail on monday morning.

Yet Another Guy
12-05-04, 16:17
I wish Bloomington had more ladies like Christine. She recently moved her from peoria (business bad over there probably) and she used to work as an escort in California. Nice lady, nice time.

I will hit the stroll today for a report on sightings, but will not be doing any pick ups unless there is something new and extra exciting.

Play safe,

Greg

Your signature probably has more to do with why she moved out of Peoria, the police a month or so back finally admitted they have a serial killer on the loose over their who is targeting SWs.

Digits for someone like this would be greatly appreciated!

Alan88
12-08-04, 01:50
Monday night, 9pm or so, I ran into a nice BSW (didn't catch her name). Probably around 5'4" trim build, killer B's, very short hair. Very funny and pleasant. She was patrolling Oak street. I pulled over and she said hi and kept walking. I stayed put for a moment and she walked back and forth a couple more times before finally coming over to talk to me. We got together and took off. .3 for the evening. Al

Islay
12-08-04, 20:16
Does anyone know if Mimi is working at Tokyo again? I haven't been there in a month or so. Last time I was there it was Penny and Nana. Last time I went to Sunshine (about the same time) it was Lisa again. Last time I went to Golden it was the last time.

Does anyone know how to start separate threads for B-N? It'd be nice to have a sw and an amp thread, just to make research easier and what not.

Member #2819
12-09-04, 09:21
Does anyone know if Mimi is working at Tokyo again? I haven't been there in a month or so. Last time I was there it was Penny and Nana. Last time I went to Sunshine (about the same time) it was Lisa again. Last time I went to Golden it was the last time.

Does anyone know how to start separate threads for B-N? It'd be nice to have a sw and an amp thread, just to make research easier and what not.

I have called Tokyo the last 2 week or so and only Nana is there. I ask about Penny or Mimi all they say is "No - Nana here"

I too won't be back to Golden but have not tried Sunshine yet. Hope some new blood comes soon.

Greg Carter
12-09-04, 10:27
I think we have to have a senior member "Post a new thread". They can do that from the entry page where you click on "current reports". I would like to see this thread broken up into a number of smaller threads as well. Maybe by time of day, girl, location or something. Although, checking it on a daily basis it easy to keep up, but confusing for those who might only look at the board once a month and who might have stuff to contribute but due to the structure dont.

Dear santa,

I would like a WSG Forum board broken down into at least AMP and Street Scene but would also like to see a section for black women and white women and hispanic women and if we get an asian walker then add that too.

Thanks,

Good Boy Greg

Play safe,

Greg

Islay
12-09-04, 21:11
I've not the privileges to start a new thread, so I'm told.

Last few times I've been to Tokyo and spoke with Penny, I've gotten the distinct impression that she doesn't work much anymore. The last time I was there Nana was going to be the massuer but another customer came in so Penny took me. The one time ever that the spa getting busy benefited me. It would suck if Mimi left Tokyo, I've no interest in Nana. She's far too mechanical to make the experience anything worth while. I guess ultimately I've no idea what's going on at Tokyo.

Sunshine was fun the few times I went.

Jimmy
12-09-04, 22:54
I couldn't start a new thread guys, I guess my senior membership isn't enough

Greg Carter
12-10-04, 10:55
Set up an appointment with her yesterday morning. She lives a bit off the beaten stroll so that was a plus for me. She made me park in the street and use the back door. We went down into a little basement area that had a bed and tv (television not what you might be thinking). We Agreed on .5 for 2 pops (1 bbbjwcim and 1 FS).

However, the night before i had an outstanding time with my wife so the first round would be all that i could take in the short time that i had. In addition, the "stockings" i asked her to wear when it came time to explore and bill was covered were actually pantyhose so i was not getting fully what i was asking for. The main reason i set this up was to bang her silly while looking at and feeling her in her sexy lingerie.

I left her with .4. Looking back i guess i passed up FS for .1 if you do the math! Maybe i should have trusted her and asked for a rain check for the .1 :)

I don't repeat very often more than 2 or three times so with this being my second time I will likely not repeat. Variety is the spice of life. Don't get me wrong, she is the best BSW i have seen in bloomington so far.

Suggestions for hooking up with latina or white ladies would be appreciated.

Greg

Barney1234
12-10-04, 23:37
I couldn't start a new thread guys, I guess my senior membership isn't enoughSo ... if nobody can create threads, it just means 1 extra click until you can get to the actual content. All hail the gods of carpal-tunnel.

On the plus side, the board is much faster than it was when Jackson first switched to the new software.

Barney

Greg Carter
12-17-04, 21:13
I have been thinking outside the box (no pun intended). It appears that some of us have numbers to share with one another. We need to coordinate a little better especially for those of us that like the massage parlors. For example, i have the number of an independent (I know this is a SW site), but hear me out for a minute. The AMP with hit or miss service for 30-45 minutes with only 10 minutes of the point on why we go i have an agreement worked out with an indpendent. Now this agreement does not result in any benifit to me beyond getting a more exclusive market and price started. The deal is 1 hour incall for 200 or out call for 160. She advertises for much higher but will only offer this to guys that i trust and offer the "secret phase". I know it sounds kind of funny but she and i were talking about how to get a more "safe" and more "friendly" market and this was one idea that we came up with. We came up with other ideas as well that we should all also discuss.

Any guys able to work out an agreement like this that would care to share? The price is a bit more than the AMP but the quality of the service is much better and is one full hour. I would be interested in any thoughts on this topic.

Play safe,

Greg

Ci-Traveler
12-19-04, 12:43
Sorry for not posting for awhile. I've been in and out of Decatur (dead), Peoria (really dead), Champaign (more than really dead), and Bloomington non-stop for the last couple of weeks.

While in Bloomington last week, I was on my way to pick up a McD's down on Market Street when I spied Chris walking towards Main St. up by the car wash. I circled back and picked her up - she now calls me one of her regulars. She told me that she's now doing some in-call for her regulars, but I declined to pursue that route. I told her I only had about $26 in my pocket - and she no problem. So - off to my regular spot and proceeded to receive one of those magnificent BBBJ w/ cim that are hard to find anywhere.

This week I stopped by Tokyo - wondering what I would find, and Penny answered as usual. What was unusual was that she told me that she would be servicing me, so I opted for the full service menu. She has lost 17 lbs, and she looks fantastic - in all ways. She was one of the best events I have had in months. She even gave me a gift box of Korean Tea - kind of a nice ending. The best thing to come out of it (other than the fun) was the information that a new girl will be there on January 5th. Maybe someone can visit and TOFTT.

In response to GC's idea - I would be interested in some outcall - or incall. But I want to know what this girl looks like and what kind of services she offers before agreeing to meet someone in that way. PM if you like.

ci-traveler

Member #2819
12-20-04, 16:22
This week I stopped by Tokyo - wondering what I would find, and Penny answered as usual. What was unusual was that she told me that she would be servicing me, so I opted for the full service menu. She has lost 17 lbs, and she looks fantastic - in all ways. She was one of the best events I have had in months. She even gave me a gift box of Korean Tea - kind of a nice ending. The best thing to come out of it (other than the fun) was the information that a new girl will be there on January 5th. Maybe someone can visit and TOFTT.

ci-travelerIt's been awhile since I was at Tokyo, that I will be willing to TOFTT on the 5th or so. Did Penny say what the new girl's name was? I will call and ask if she is their before I go.

Jason

Islay
12-20-04, 22:04
Saw Penny tonight, along with the rest of Bloomington apparently. She looks good, and ya I heard she'll be going away for two months around January. I asked if Mimi would ever come back and she tried to communicate some english that as usual failed. Well she's cute anyway.

She's fun if she'll service you, not as personal as Julie was but far more attractive. Anyway have you guys noticed that when they turn up the radio, they're playing christian gospel? Kind of made me do a double take all things considered.

She was knitting something the last time I was there. Wonder who'll get it...?

Ci-Traveler
12-21-04, 21:04
I asked if Mimi would ever come back and she tried to communicate some english that as usual failed. Well she's cute anyway.

She was knitting something the last time I was there. Wonder who'll get it...?

Mimi was there when I stopped in - and they both played around with me - grabbing my dick, snuggling, really coming on. I have always found Mimi there......not sure what you meant when you ask if she is ever coming back?

I think they are knitting for me - to go with my box of tea. ;)

I may stop in in the next day or two and drop by a couple of gifts for them - they are so kind to me.

ci-traveler

Islay
12-21-04, 23:21
I haven't seen Mimi for...3 months. I guess the stars have aligned for me to visit when she isn't there. I've asked about her before, the last time Penny said she was in the hospital sick (a month ago maybe). Well whatever.

I know they are closed Saturday for certain, possibly Friday. When you say drop off a couple of gifts...do you mean literally or figuratively? Regardless they are great. Maybe it's a knitted tea cozy...who knows. Let us know if they get you something extra.

Ci-Traveler
12-23-04, 10:54
Just wanted to briefly mention -

Regarding the girl I posted about awhile back - black girl who ripped me off a couple of years ago, went to jail, and then was back out on the streets this past summer and fall - I warned you all to steer clear of her. It turns out that she's one of the two girls who was just knifed to death a few days ago. I guess her name is Lorraine - and they caught the guy who killed her. Word on the street is that she and this other girl ripped off some drug dealers - and this was retribution. I really despised Lorraine (now I know her name), but no one deserves to be killed. The paper said she was stabbed 19 times. Geez - the guy must have really been mad.

She walked off with $20 of mine once. I guess what goes around came around - I'm just sad it happened to this degree.

Stay safe.

ci-traveler