PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Slurp
11-20-14, 00:38
Cute thin redhead was walking near 10th & Linden, picked her up for a very good BBBJ. Not very good complexion or would be pretty. She was upfront, said CIM ok but no swallow, true to her word. Wish I had gone for more, would pick her up again.

LikkerFront
03-12-15, 22:29
I've been coming to town for business on a fairly regular basis in recent months. I got a tip from an associate who lives in the area but no detailed info on the exact areas to look for SW and I've done some hunting but have yet to make a score. Scooped up a cute little honey named Krissy on MacArthur with reddish brown hair but she said she couldn't handle the business with me at that time, she asked for my number and said she would call in 30 minutes but never did. I also got the look from a not very attractive BSW on Linden near the laundry mat but I decided to pass. I know there are mongers dipping their sticks in the Allentown ladies and I would greatly appreciate some info on the local strolls and where a visiting monger might find some ladies for fun and good times.

InksterTourist
11-01-16, 20:42
I've been coming to town for business on a fairly regular basis in recent months. I got a tip from an associate who lives in the area but no detailed info on the exact areas to look for SW and I've done some hunting but have yet to make a score.Do they still have that "anti-cruising" ordinance in Allentown? If so, what's the penalty?

Buster Hymen
11-10-16, 12:02
Do they still have that "anti-cruising" ordinance in Allentown? If so, what's the penalty?I get to Allentown maybe twice a year. I cruise there every time I am there. It has been maybe a year since I have seen anything worth picking up. That said, I have not worried about the ordinance, and doubt they pay attention to how many times you pass a certain point.

I think the ordinance was setup back quite a number of years ago, back when they had lots of hookers in the old part of the city. I remember like 10 years ago there were loads of SW's in the area around the laundromat. Nowadays I doubt that police in general are looking for mongers, not enough street talent to worry about it.

That said, if you cruise late at night, I wouldn't keep cruising in hopes of something popping up, especially if they have a cruiser parked watching one of the posted streets.

Almc4753
02-23-18, 21:03
I get to Allentown maybe twice a year. I cruise there every time I am there. It has been maybe a year since I have seen anything worth picking up. That said, I have not worried about the ordinance, and doubt they pay attention to how many times you pass a certain point.

I think the ordinance was setup back quite a number of years ago, back when they had lots of hookers in the old part of the city. I remember like 10 years ago there were loads of SW's in the area around the laundromat. Nowadays I doubt that police in general are looking for mongers, not enough street talent to worry about it.

That said, if you cruise late at night, I wouldn't keep cruising in hopes of something popping up, especially if they have a cruiser parked watching one of the posted streets.Found the news article on it from back in the day. http://articles.mcall.com/1989-11-16/news/2716170_1_anti-cruising-ordinance-prostitutes-taxicabs.

I doubt it's still enforced; like others have said, there isn't much SW action going on in Center City anymore.

ImafYouGood
03-27-18, 14:39
Hello, so I will be visiting the Allentown area for a week and would like to have a little fun in the evenings while here. If any of the regulars can point me in a fun direction that would be awesome. Feel free to PM if you want, I will have a vehicle to get around.

Thanks and as always.

Stay safe.

Ima.

PartyTimeGuy
02-17-19, 09:43
I frequently get to the Lehigh valley on business but haven't cruised the streets there for a long time. I see virtually no reports here on SWs for years. Has all the action gone indoors?

Cappadona
02-17-19, 19:51
I frequently get to the Lehigh valley on business but haven't cruised the streets there for a long time. I see virtually no reports here on SWs for years. Has all the action gone indoors?Just wait a few months for the weather to turn. PM for details.

LookinToMonger
02-18-19, 18:34
Just wait a few months for the weather to turn. PM for details.Would love any tips you can share. Tried an afternoon cruise last week and absolutely nothing. Also, saw the signs about "cruising," but no issues. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

LookinToMonger
02-25-19, 17:22
Had opportunity for a little cruise on Saturday. Twice. Afternoon around 3:00 was first. Saw a few possibles, but just couldn't get the look from any of them. In front of 7-11 on 7th and Linden looked like a maybe, but just didn't work. So I came back later - 8:00 ish. Made a few loops around same area but place was totally dead. Was starting to drizzle and cold out, so that didn't help any.

Anybody finding anything worthwhile out there? I know we need some warm weather but damn!

Bobp4
02-27-19, 16:44
Had opportunity for a little cruise on Saturday. Twice. Afternoon around 3:00 was first. Saw a few possibles, but just couldn't get the look from any of them. In front of 7-11 on 7th and Linden looked like a maybe, but just didn't work. So I came back later - 8:00 ish. Made a few loops around same area but place was totally dead. Was starting to drizzle and cold out, so that didn't help any.

Anybody finding anything worthwhile out there? I know we need some warm weather but damn!I work in Allentown and have not really seen any candidates when entering or leaving town. Perhaps I don't always roam the right areas, but I have not seen any promising candidates in the last year or so.

DonTrask
03-31-19, 02:29
Was in your fine city for an event at the arena so I decided to take a cruise around town. I saw a total of 5 in and around 10th, 11th, and Linden but 4 of them would never set foot in my car. I don't claim to have the highest standards but when you are 100 lbs overweight, over 65 years old or sport a bright pink wig, I ain't stopping.

The one I did let in was at the bottom of the scale, a older SW named Nicki who tells me that she has been on the scene in Allentown for 30 years. Didn't know it at the time but Nicki claims to have no teeth and if I could suggest something for your bucket list, its a BBJ with no worries about teeth. You could slam it as hard as you want, Nicki will take care of you.

She was also so kind as to let my fingers roam and I took a pix to remember her by. One time thru town is not much of a sample size but there is a serious lack of talent in the one hour I was out looking.

LookinToMonger
04-06-19, 14:44
Heading to Atown tomorrow. Hoping to get a little warm weather cruise on. Is anybody finding anything worthwhile out there? Hoping to find a little "sun's out, fun's out!" Stay safe, brothers!

LookinToMonger
05-12-19, 20:30
Anybody having any luck on the Atown stroll? Heading that way this week for work and was hoping for an evening cruise.

Thanks!

LookinToMonger
01-13-20, 18:38
Hit the Allentown cruise this Sunday afternoon in the nice weather. A few options out there. Got the look from a nice looking LSW. Made the quick turn by the family dollar. Scoop and score! Allentown's not dead. There's fun to be had. Happy hunting, brothers!

PhillyFox
04-19-20, 21:52
Anyone having any action on the Allentown cruise? Starting to go a little cabin crazy here and was thinking of taking a little drive one nice afternoon, but want to know if anything is available first.

PhillyFox
06-24-20, 23:29
Took the opportunity to visit the A-town stroll yesterday and it was well worth it. Around lunchtime there were at least 6 girls out and about. Different shapes and sizes, some definitely better than others. I dreamt that I scooped up a white spinner. Good mic skills. Didn't get digits, but would repeat. Feeling amorous again later and hit the cruise around 10. Less choices, but did see one beautiful WSW. Made eye contact and smile, swung around for another look and she was gone. Some other lucky monger must have beat me to her. Long story short. There are choices on the menu in Allentown.

Neoled
07-30-20, 09:25
Took the opportunity to visit the A-town stroll yesterday and it was well worth it. Around lunchtime there were at least 6 girls out and about. Different shapes and sizes, some definitely better than others. I dreamt that I scooped up a white spinner. Good mic skills. Didn't get digits, but would repeat. Feeling amorous again later and hit the cruise around 10. Less choices, but did see one beautiful WSW. Made eye contact and smile, swung around for another look and she was gone. Some other lucky monger must have beat me to her. Long story short. There are choices on the menu in Allentown.What? What area?

RoboPimp
07-09-21, 13:27
Took the opportunity to visit the A-town stroll yesterday and it was well worth it. Around lunchtime there were at least 6 girls out and about. Different shapes and sizes, some definitely better than others. I dreamt that I scooped up a white spinner. Good mic skills. Didn't get digits, but would repeat. Feeling amorous again later and hit the cruise around 10. Less choices, but did see one beautiful WSW. Made eye contact and smile, swung around for another look and she was gone. Some other lucky monger must have beat me to her. Long story short. There are choices on the menu in Allentown.What is the stroll in Allentown?

RoboPimp
07-09-21, 13:29
Has anyone had any dealings with Courtney with the missing teeth?

Sometimes she dates out of the hotel on 309. Great gumbjobs.

Or the other girl named Star?

Short, black hair with a huge ass.

PartyTimeGuy
04-07-22, 23:17
What is the stroll in Allentown?The stroll used to be between 5th and 10th, Chew and Linden. I haven't been for quite a while and there were many sting operations going on, which made it risky to cruise. So an update here from someone in the know would be appreciated.

Mojxck
04-17-22, 20:58
Has anyone had any dealings with Courtney with the missing teeth?

Sometimes she dates out of the hotel on 309. Great gumbjobs.

Or the other girl named Star?

Short, black hair with a huge ass.Nope. Do you have her contact info? Either one?

BadRonnie
04-19-22, 10:48
Went for a drive early Sunday morning. Did multiple loops did not seem thing. Looks like the stroll is a thing of the past. RIP.

FlyGuyEddie007
04-19-22, 15:28
Went for a drive early Sunday morning. Did multiple loops did not seem thing. Looks like the stroll is a thing of the past. RIP.Watch out there is a tranny on the linden and turner stroll between 9th and 10th pretending to be a female. He she almost got me the other day luckily I was not mongering when I was pulled over by the park.

Currymonster
04-30-22, 23:07
Went for a look, late, just after midnight. Only real prospect I saw was a strung out lady with dark hair at 9th&Chew, she was gone once I looped around. Saw an apparently nice looking Hispanic lady by the 7-11 on 7th, but she vanished. Didn't seem to be interested in cars though.

Jwt1970
05-17-22, 15:40
Went for a look, late, just after midnight. Only real prospect I saw was a strung out lady with dark hair at 9th&Chew, she was gone once I looped around. Saw an apparently nice looking Hispanic lady by the 7-11 on 7th, but she vanished. Didn't seem to be interested in cars though.Yesterday from around 11 pm till 1 am I checked the area. At one point near midnight a thin BSW waved, so I circled around the block and she was gone.

Uncle LEO was all over 7th for some reason.

TrinitHugz
09-08-22, 10:21
Wearing green sweater and blu jeans over lower end Easton begging. Couldn't pick her up bc I'm working but she's an old WSW and probably can do some good BBBJ.

TrinitHugz
09-08-22, 21:32
Just picked up Sheila at linden 10th by the park and I'm about to see how this goes going to see if I can get a few pics.

Mojxck
09-12-22, 23:02
Wearing green sweater and blu jeans over lower end Easton begging. Couldn't pick her up bc I'm working but she's an old WSW and probably can do some good BBBJ.What time of the day was this? I'd like to swing over there.

TrinitHugz
10-22-22, 22:44
What time of the day was this? I'd like to swing over there.It was like 12 noon but I went pass there Friday same time and nobody was there I'm guessing she was just passing by on her way to etc.

TrinitHugz
10-22-22, 22:49
Did my rounds on linden but I didn't know they had an even hockey game I believe and they area was dead all the way to 10th and doubled back around the down 9th by family dollar. Dead I said fukk it I'm out can't wait till that bs is all cleared up and I was on my way from a little party so I thought to myself why not pass by and see if they were any SW's out but I was wrong and if it was ah night to be out working blending in but these broads' out here ain't up on that game yet.

ATownGuy
10-28-22, 00:12
So I had read this forum and decided to take a drive out earlier tonight, around 10 pm. Went up and down Linden / Chew st 5th and 10th and I did not see a single WSW, not a single one. I got tired of the fakes on STG and figured a stroll might be better but I guess not.

ATownGuy
11-05-22, 22:24
Hit up 5th / Linden down to 11th / Chew and did not see anyone even remotely looking like a SW. I did see one who looked like a WSW but she was around the 9th and Linden diner, but she was riding a bike and not walking so I didn't stop. I miss where I used to live where you could take one look and tell they were out working.

BadRonnie
04-16-23, 17:11
Went for a drive early Sunday morning. Did multiple loops did not seem thing. Looks like the stroll is a thing of the past. RIP.You need to cruise when you have time to make a few laps. There are a few SW here and there but you have to do a few laps to find them.

AnonGuy69
04-16-23, 22:25
You need to cruise when you have time to make a few laps. There are a few SW here and there but you have to do a few laps to find them.Wow. I used to drive through Atown at night usually around Chew and several blocks around and haven't seen anyone. Judging by the pic it was during daytime?

FlyGuyEddie007
05-13-23, 12:45
You need to cruise when you have time to make a few laps. There are a few SW here and there but you have to do a few laps to find them.Info on the chickie? Name race age donation?

BadRonnie
05-23-23, 10:32
Took a drive through A-town yesterday around 9 am. Saw 3 walkers around Linden, all the narrow one way streets and civilians everywhere makes it a bit tricky to grab them. They're out there but scattered throughout the area. There was a meaty LSW and an extremely skinny BSW. The 3rd may have been a WSW.

U Turn Man
06-28-23, 08:36
Does Allentown still even have a SW scene? I've strolled at all hours and haven't seen many in the last few months maybe 1 BSW who looked horrible and was not giving any signals that she was even a SW. Any intel would help.

Dirty BJ
01-01-24, 22:52
Does Allentown still even have a SW scene? I've strolled at all hours and haven't seen many in the last few months maybe 1 BSW who looked horrible and was not giving any signals that she was even a SW. Any intel would help.Apparently not.

PhillyFox
01-06-24, 14:18
Was out running a few errands before the big blizzard this morning and curiosity got the best of me. Decided just to take a lap or two and see if anyone was out before the weather got bad. Made approximately 3 loops Turner / Linden and saw 3 definites. Something for everyone. One BSW, on turner and later walking down an alley. Got the look for sure. Big WSW behind laundrymat. Definitely was there working. Decent looking older LSW named Dana. She's got a few city miles on her, but she can get the job done. Decent body but terrible front snaggle tooth. Didn't have time or opportunity to scoop today, but they were out and working. It ain't dead yet! Good luck if you happen to be in the neighborhood.

TrinitHugz
01-18-24, 23:00
Was out running a few errands before the big blizzard this morning and curiosity got the best of me. Decided just to take a lap or two and see if anyone was out before the weather got bad. Made approximately 3 loops Turner / Linden and saw 3 definites. Something for everyone. One BSW, on turner and later walking down an alley. Got the look for sure. Big WSW behind laundrymat. Definitely was there working. Decent looking older LSW named Dana. She's got a few city miles on her, but she can get the job done. Decent body but terrible front snaggle tooth. Didn't have time or opportunity to scoop today, but they were out and working. It ain't dead yet! Good luck if you happen to be in the neighborhood.Most definitely 💯percent agree. There's another storm is coming 4 am fellow Mongers. It's that time.

BobOfDoom159
02-18-24, 11:28
Ok so I hear it's not dead but where is it at and start I been going to Paterson to get my fix. Hopefully Allentown can help replace that and see some new faces. What the price range like over here as well for bbj and FS?