PDA

View Full Version : News and Media Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Guy7246
07-13-22, 12:37
Looks like the mayor of Woodburn could be a bit of a hobbyist? https://oregoncapitalchronicle.com/2022/07/12/woodburn-officials-brace-for-release-of-police-records-about-mayor-massage-parlor/.

With the way these places are advertising, they are begging to get busted.

Stay safe out there.

WarpFactor69
07-13-22, 22:19
Looks like the mayor of Woodburn could be a bit of a hobbyist? https://oregoncapitalchronicle.com/2022/07/12/woodburn-officials-brace-for-release-of-police-records-about-mayor-massage-parlor/.

With the way these places are advertising, they are begging to get busted.

Stay safe out there.Great quote from the article: "It's just embarrassing," she said. "I don't care who gets a massage with a happy ending. That's your business, but when it's public business, that's when it bothers me. ".

There's also this, which surprises me:

He did not name the massage parlor, nor have city officials. There are more than a dozen spas or parlors advertising massages in Woodburn.

I did not know there were that many in the area, I can only think of three.

Guy7246
07-15-22, 11:07
Great quote from the article: "It's just embarrassing," she said. "I don't care who gets a massage with a happy ending. That's your business, but when it's public business, that's when it bothers me."

There's also this, which surprises me:

He did not name the massage parlor, nor have city officials. There are more than a dozen spas or parlors advertising massages in Woodburn.

I did not know there were that many in the area, I can only think of three.The reporter probably didn't want to upset the woke police by calling out the Asian places so they threw in every massage joint in the city, is my guess.

The follow-up story is so bizarre. Two people running for political office both independently went there, got propositioned, and went to the cops.

The first guy's story seems halfway believable:

"Medina went home, talked to his wife and called police a few hours after he left the massage parlor, telling officers that he struggled to think of himself as a victim because he's a man, according to the records. He said he was worried that the woman who touched him was a victim of human trafficking, and that was part of why he wanted to report the incident."

And about the second guy. (LOL).

"Swenson compared his experience to the "MeToo" movement, saying that he didn't think about it until after he spoke to Medina. He repeated the phrase "it got inappropriate" to describe the incident.

"He described "mutual groping" that lasted about three to four minutes and initially denied touching the woman's breasts or vaginal area, until after Hedricks told him it would come up in an interview with the woman. He similarly waffled on whether the woman touched his genitals, first saying she didn't and then saying that she might have."

Don't they know if they feel the need to talk about their experience, you make a throwaway name and come here?

Jd058
07-19-22, 15:35
I am just dying of amusement here.

Why even admit you went there? Might as well stick a sign to your forehead that says "I go looking for happy endings!