PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

JoeFriendly
03-06-21, 00:48
Decent place, nice looking girls. So far only had HE. Maybe FS if you talk to the right girl.

SalemDude
04-03-21, 20:45
Hello Gentlemen,

Long time lurker but decided to get an account so I could contribute.

I've been to both Stayton locations about 6 month ago with no remarkable results but was wondering if anyone has had any different or recent results to of interest to share?

I'll cross post this in the Portland section as well as it seems to get more traffic.

Hopefully we can share some relevant info!!

SalemDude
04-03-21, 20:48
Decent place, nice looking girls. So far only had HE. Maybe FS if you talk to the right girl.Been there twice with HE each time but prices seemed pretty inflated for further services.

Both girls were very attractive however and friendly as well.

JoeDokes
04-08-21, 04:00
Been there twice with HE each time but prices seemed pretty inflated for further services.

Both girls were very attractive however and friendly as well.What are the names of who you saw? I saw kiki and she was good looking, friendly but only offered HE.

SalemDude
04-09-21, 02:05
What are the names of who you saw? I saw kiki and she was good looking, friendly but only offered HE.Honestly I don't remember their names and it was probably 6 months ago. One of them was short and attractive and climbed up on the table for the massage, using her knees and elbows providing an amazing massage then a HE with no hints of anything else. The second time I was there I had a tall attractive lady that gave a HE also with no hints of further service but she started out wanting much more for the HE since she let me touch her she said. We finally agreed on a reasonable amount however.

I'll start paying more attention to names and $/ service to help contribute here.

SalemDude
04-13-21, 00:54
Had some fun over the past few days so thought I'd share.

There are 2 places on Lancaster that are essentially right next to to each other. I've visited both of them and enjoyed good massages as well as robust HJs at the end of each massage. As I was leaving the Southernmost one a few days ago after a fun visit with Lucy, one of the other ladies was standing in the lobby as I was leaving and I was wishing that I had seen her when I first arrived.

She was normal height with straight black hair that was kind of a bob cut just above the shoulders. I went back today hoping to meet her but the 2 girls that were there just looked at me when I was describing her to them and acted like I was crazy. I'll go back and try again but was just wondering if anyone here knows her name so I could just call and try to make an appointment instead of rolling the dice each time I visit?

Also feel free to share any fun experiences if had at either location.

So after that I decided to try Yaun Massage on River Rd. I chose AMP that as it had multiple reviews on Rubmaps and I assumed multiple reviews were a good thing and an indicator of fun times ahead!

I chose a 1/2 hr massage from a quiet lady and received a very nice massage with absolutely no indication of any fun times to be had!! No grazing or brushing against the boys or anything suggestive at all!! At the end of the massage she said "all done", slapped me on the back and walked out of the room!

Perhaps that is what they offer there, I was just expecting a little more I guess!

Feel free to weigh in though or share any experiences at any of the Salem AMP's that may offer a more expanded or inclusive menu of offerings!!

Hopefully we can get a good discussion going here!

Jd058
04-14-21, 20:16

There are 2 places on Lancaster that are essentially right next to to each other. I've visited both of them and enjoyed good massages as well as robust HJs at the end of each massage. As I was leaving the Southernmost one a few days ago after a fun visit with Lucy, one of the other ladies was standing in the lobby as I was leaving and I was wishing that I had seen her when I first arrived.

She was normal height with straight black hair that was kind of a bob cut just above the shoulders. I went back today hoping to meet her but the 2 girls that were there just looked at me when I was describing her to them and acted like I was crazy. I'll go back and try again but was just wondering if anyone here knows her name so I could just call and try to make an appointment instead of rolling the dice each time I visit?

So after that I decided to try Yaun Massage on River Rd. I chose AMP that as it had multiple reviews on Rubmaps and I assumed multiple reviews were a good thing and an indicator of fun times ahead!

I chose a 1/2 hr massage from a quiet lady and received a very nice massage with absolutely no indication of any fun times to be had!! No grazing or brushing against the boys or anything suggestive at all!! At the end of the massage she said "all done", slapped me on the back and walked out of the room!

Perhaps that is what they offer there, I was just expecting a little more I guess!

Feel free to weigh in though or share any experiences at any of the Salem AMP's that may offer a more expanded or inclusive menu of offerings!!

Hopefully we can get a good discussion going here!Nice, thanks man. I'm going to start visiting Salem soon myself.

SalemDude
04-14-21, 22:59
Nice, thanks man. I'm going to start visiting Salem soon myself.Great. Be sure to share your adventures here so we can get some valuable info like the Portland board!!

Jd058
04-15-21, 14:12
Stopped by a Thai place for some fun.

Met YewYew, definitely older and wandering into mamasan territory. Firm but ok rack, very toned and nice butt, but a bit of chunk around the midsection. Probably a 5/10 at best in looks, but very good playful attitude. There was another gal there but I didn't see her, only heard her talking to the other one so no idea what she looks like. Massage was a 6 or 7 out of ten, better than a lot of those girls give.

Was willing to give me MSOG happy ending (you want go again? LOL) and let me pull down the yoga pants and go wandering. Felt very tight, so I may go back to see how tight.

Seemed willing to go FS but wanted me to make an offer, didn't like that I asked her what she wanted (my negotiating skills need work here.) I did like that the HE was standard, not an upsell.

Anyhow, paid 0.7 house fee and left 0.3 tip for HE (only had large bills, stupid me).

Negatives: Super cool walking in with all the grease monkeys 40 feet away watching you. And there's a no-shit homeless camp literally 20 feet from the door with garbage and shit all over the place. Don't know why they don't just go live under the bridge at Market like everyone else does.

Also, one of you mongers was sitting there in that civic and I appreciate you waiting 2 minutes before you followed me in.

SalemDude
04-15-21, 22:49
Stopped by a Thai place for some fun.

Met YewYew, definitely older and wandering into mamasan territory. Firm but ok rack, very toned and nice butt, but a bit of chunk around the midsection. Probably a 5/10 at best in looks, but very good playful attitude. There was another gal there but I didn't see her, only heard her talking to the other one so no idea what she looks like. Massage was a 6 or 7 out of ten, better than a lot of those girls give.

Was willing to give me MSOG happy ending (you want go again? LOL) and let me pull down the yoga pants and go wandering. Felt very tight, so I may go back to see how tight.

Seemed willing to go FS but wanted me to make an offer, didn't like that I asked her what she wanted (my negotiating skills need work here.) I did like that the HE was standard, not an upsell.

Anyhow, paid 0.7 house fee and left 0.3 tip for HE (only had large bills, stupid me).

Negatives: Super cool walking in with all the grease monkeys 40 feet away watching you. And there's a no-shit homeless camp literally 20 feet from the door with garbage and shit all over the place. Don't know why they don't just go live under the bridge at Market like everyone else does.

Also, one of you mongers was sitting there in that civic and I appreciate you waiting 2 minutes before you followed me in.I have stopped in there twice but both times moved on in search of someone younger and more attractive. I was hoping that it would be staffed with 2-4 of Salem's hottest Thai masseuses just dripping wet and waiting for me but unfortunately that hasn't been the case!

Hot Oil Massage seems to consistently have the most attractive girls based on my limited experiences so I will probably check them out again and see if some fun can be had.

Kenp5031
04-21-21, 16:53
From Portland but was down in Salem for some work. I stayed in touch with Amy who used to work up here in Portland. As always massage was awesome and has a great menu for extras. Treat her well!

Thucydides2000
04-22-21, 00:49
Been there twice with HE each time but prices seemed pretty inflated for further services.

Both girls were very attractive however and friendly as well.I've been debating going to this place for a while. So when you mention other services being inflated; how inflated are we talking, and what other services?

I'll be totally honest and say that AMPs are new to me. I've been trying to do a little bit of reading around, mostly on the Portland board. But the basic protocol is going to be completely new from my end. I've been a lot more active on other threads on this board though (non AMP).

But any info would be useful since that place is right down the road from me.

SalemDude
04-22-21, 21:27
From Portland but was down in Salem for some work. I stayed in touch with Amy who used to work up here in Portland. As always massage was awesome and has a great menu for extras. Treat her well!Trying to decipher your post.

Is it safe to say that Amy is fun and works out of the Thai Massage place down here?

SalemDude
04-22-21, 21:33
I've been debating going to this place for a while. So when you mention other services being inflated; how inflated are we talking, and what other services?

I'll be totally honest and say that AMPs are new to me. I've been trying to do a little bit of reading around, mostly on the Portland board. But the basic protocol is going to be completely new from my end. I've been a lot more active on other threads on this board though (non AMP).

But any info would be useful since that place is right down the road from me.What I had written earlier was a reflection of my visit about 6 months ago. I stopped in there again earlier this week and met a fun lady bu the name of Jesse. She gives a nice massage and was happy to provide a HJ with some OTC roaming for an additional. 06. Most other places in town are happy to provide it for. 04 but at the time it seemed like the thing to do.

I politely asked about the possibility of other services upon future visits but she informed me that HJ is as far as they go at that facility so take that for what it's worth.

Jesse was cute with a fun personality and long black hair. I didn't see any of the other girls but she said there were three of them there.

Hope that helps.

Thucydides2000
04-23-21, 22:08
What I had written earlier was a reflection of my visit about 6 months ago. I stopped in there again earlier this week and met a fun lady bu the name of Jesse. She gives a nice massage and was happy to provide a HJ with some OTC roaming for an additional. 06. Most other places in town are happy to provide it for. 04 but at the time it seemed like the thing to do.

I politely asked about the possibility of other services upon future visits but she informed me that HJ is as far as they go at that facility so take that for what it's worth.

Jesse was cute with a fun personality and long black hair. I didn't see any of the other girls but she said there were three of them there.

Hope that helps.Many thanks for the heads up. I had read on this place that they were two other places out on Lancaster, and I'm pretty sure that I know where they are. Are there any others in town I'm not aware of? Whether there are or not, in your opinion, what is the best place around here in terms of good looking staff, and other possibilities? I'm thinking that I'm going to be expanding my horizons here soon.

SalemDude
04-24-21, 19:15
Many thanks for the heads up. I had read on this place that they were two other places out on Lancaster, and I'm pretty sure that I know where they are. Are there any others in town I'm not aware of? Whether there are or not, in your opinion, what is the best place around here in terms of good looking staff, and other possibilities? I'm thinking that I'm going to be expanding my horizons here soon.Well. That's the reason I started this thread was for us to share some useful info amongst ourselves, much like the Portland forum. I have visited the 2 places on Lancaster which are essentially right next door to each other. I have been to the southernmost one most recently and HJ was readily available for an additional 50 with BJ / FS offered for an additional 150. I didn't pull the trigger on BJ / FS as I didn't find the girl cute enough to lay down that amount of coin.

In an earlier thread, Kenp5031 suggested however that perhaps there was a cutie at the Thai place, also on Lancaster so that might be worth checking out??

In response to your earlier question however, I haven't found any of the places down here have a collection of good looking staff but I keep hoping that I might stumble onto them or someone here might offer some information to suggest that.

I know there are 2 places out in Stayton that I visited about 6 months ago with just HE from average looking middle age girls at a reasonable price point. Has anyone been out there recently and have anything to share??

InsaneDC
04-25-21, 16:21
I checked out this place last night based on the reports here. I normally head to Portland, but it would be great to stay local. Anyway, had Summer. 20 something and thin. She was playful and had a good personality. The massage was OK at best, not the worst, but not the best. As previously reported, extras are a bit pricey and FS is not on the table regardless of fee. Overall, the experience was fine, but I won't be going back. I've had more for less at other spots (in Portland) and this place just didn't measure up. That said, at least the facilities were well maintained and the location was solid. If there was more on offer, or if the massage was better, I would go back.

Jd058
04-25-21, 22:24
Well. That's the reason I started this thread was for us to share some useful info amongst ourselves, much like the Portland forum. I have visited the 2 places on Lancaster which are essentially right next door to each other. I have been to the southernmost one most recently and HJ was readily available for an additional 50 with BJ / FS offered for an additional 150. I didn't pull the trigger on BJ / FS as I didn't find the girl cute enough to lay down that amount of coin.

In an earlier thread, Kenp5031 suggested however that perhaps there was a cutie at the Thai place, also on Lancaster so that might be worth checking out??

In response to your earlier question however, I haven't found any of the places down here have a collection of good looking staff but I keep hoping that I might stumble onto them or someone here might offer some information to suggest that.

I know there are 2 places out in Stayton that I visited about 6 months ago with just HE from average looking middle age girls at a reasonable price point. Has anyone been out there recently and have anything to share??Hot stone is nice. I got FS once but the gal moved on (and holy cow did I have to lay on the charm).

Never left without HE and some over and under roaming (no inside!) LOL.

SalemDude
04-26-21, 04:55
I checked out this place last night based on the reports here. I normally head to Portland, but it would be great to stay local. Anyway, had Summer. 20 something and thin. She was playful and had a good personality. The massage was OK at best, not the worst, but not the best. As previously reported, extras are a bit pricey and FS is not on the table regardless of fee. Overall, the experience was fine, but I won't be going back. I've had more for less at other spots (in Portland) and this place just didn't measure up. That said, at least the facilities were well maintained and the location was solid. If there was more on offer, or if the massage was better, I would go back.Thanks for the input. Agreed, the facilities are nice and the room I was in even had bars on the ceiling so the girl could walk on your back if the massage went to that level. I'm looking for some fun activities at a reasonable price point however like the places up in Portland that we hear about but maybe it just isn't available down here? I keep hoping they get some fresh faces at the Thai place on Lancaster. I'll have to check in there again this week 🤞.

SalemDude
04-26-21, 04:57
Hot stone is nice. I got FS once but the gal moved on (and holy cow did I have to lay on the charm).

Never left without HE and some over and under roaming (no inside!) LOL.I'm hoping to try some Stayton action this week so perhaps I will try Hot Stone.

SalemDude
05-01-21, 18:50
I'm hoping to try some Stayton action this week so perhaps I will try Hot Stone.Went to Hot Stone in Stayton this week and met with Angela. She was in her 40's.

OK massage with no teasing so on the flip I just placed her hand in my lap and told her it was OK to rub there. She started in with a HJ without hesitation but with no buildup or excitement prior to the flip I just couldn't excited enough to get it done. She didn't help much as she just stood there jack-hammering away on my unit till I told her to stop.

No emotion or excitement from her so I gave her a 40 tip for trying and went on my way. Not sure if there was another girl there or not but based on the lack of enthusiasm and try I definitely wouldn't see her again.

Has anyone had any memorable experiences there?

Jd058
05-02-21, 13:32
Went to Hot Stone in Stayton this week and met with Angela. She was in her 40's.

OK massage with no teasing so on the flip I just placed her hand in my lap and told her it was OK to rub there. She started in with a HJ without hesitation but with no buildup or excitement prior to the flip I just couldn't excited enough to get it done. She didn't help much as she just stood there jack-hammering away on my unit till I told her to stop.

No emotion or excitement from her so I gave her a 40 tip for trying and went on my way. Not sure if there was another girl there or not but based on the lack of enthusiasm and try I definitely wouldn't see her again.

Has anyone had any memorable experiences there?Angie? LOL. Same experience here. Sorry, should have warned to avoid.

I've had a few good ones including Coco, who I think was the Coco from P-town. But she hasn't been back there.

The manager chick is not bad, and lets a bit of wandering occur. But the masks on all the time thing is a bit unnerving. Haven't gotten any of them to yank the masks so far.

I'd say try texting in and asking if they have anyone new to try, then ask to try the newest? That's worked out once for me so far.

SalemDude
05-02-21, 22:34
Angie? LOL. Same experience here. Sorry, should have warned to avoid.

I've had a few good ones including Coco, who I think was the Coco from P-town. But she hasn't been back there.

The manager chick is not bad, and lets a bit of wandering occur. But the masks on all the time thing is a bit unnerving. Haven't gotten any of them to yank the masks so far.

I'd say try texting in and asking if they have anyone new to try, then ask to try the newest? That's worked out once for me so far.Good Advice. I had forgotten to mention the mask thing but damn she was firm on keeping that thing on and insisted that I put mine back on when I flipped over on my back.

I'll have to try texting and see who else is working besides Angie. It would be nice if some of the girls mentioned in the Portland forum would come down and visit for a spell and show us some fun times down here!!

Still interested in the Thai place on Lancaster but just haven't stopped by in the last couple weeks as the last few times I did there were a couple of old mamasans there there and I just couldn't do it.

Latin Lover
05-14-21, 15:53
A fun time was had with Lucy as well. Now I'm curious who the other girl was.

Hopefully we can get a good discussion going here!

SalemDude
05-15-21, 09:46
A fun time was had with Lucy as well. Now I'm curious who the other girl was.Haven't been back there in a week or so but based on my conversation with Lucy the sky is the limit as far as services offered. I didn't go there but Lucy is definitely fun, has a giggly and energetic way about her and would probably be a blast to play with!

InsaneDC
05-15-21, 18:36
Haven't been back there in a week or so but based on my conversation with Lucy the sky is the limit as far as services offered. I didn't go there but Lucy is definitely fun, has a giggly and energetic way about her and would probably be a blast to play with!How does Lucy look?

HankChristine
05-19-21, 01:52
Wondering where any of you guys are finding ads for the various MPs. Used to be that the one place in Stayton plus three on Lancaster were advertising on 'rubratings'. Getting to where I'm having trouble remembering the address for the places I have already been / wondering if they are still in business.

Jd058
05-20-21, 14:29
A fun time was had with Lucy as well. Now I'm curious who the other girl was.I believe her name is Coco, I was just there. CBJ / CFS, 0. 7 to house and 1. 4 to Coco. She started at 2. 0. Cute-ish, late 30's, in shape (tight smooth ass, legs, snatch), bit of a mom belly and basic bolt-ons (if that's your thing, or NOT your thing LOL). Cute little floofy short dress and thong undies, answered door in tights but they disappeared after she roomed me.

She said Lucy moved on but may come back in a month or two.

Slightly sarcastic thanks to the Monger who rolled in 10 minutes before my massage ended, but I won't hold it against you, I'd already gotten the good part out of the way. .

InsaneDC
05-29-21, 17:34
I stopped by here yesterday. I was met by a 20 something, thin Chinese girl who spoke good English. The place was clean and had at least 2 providers (I heard other voices, but didn't see the other providers). I have one of the best massages I've had in recent memory if not among the best I've ever had. She was very playful throughout the session, which is always a plus. On the flip, we negotiated for extras. No FS to be had, but other options were on the menu. Again, Salem seems to be more expensive when it comes to extras, but I assume that's due to the limited competition.

I'll be going back as I left very satisfied and it didn't require a trip to Portland.

HankChristine
06-09-21, 17:05
I went by this place yesterday. Sitting in a mixed commercial / residential street, its a bit odd (wonder what the neighbours think!) Was a bit pricier as DC reported, and the table shower was a bit of an experience. They charge an additional $10 for the shower, and its at the end of the massage, not the beginning, so no teasing. Not sure what the other girls look like, but mine was definitely middle aged. Decent enough looking, but certainly no PYT. She was wearing yoga pants, so that helps understand the limit of mileage possible.

HankChristine
07-16-21, 17:55
Have now been a few times. Some notes-I have only seen two ladies working here. One (Anty) appears to be in her 40's. Decent enough shape, but she isn't the star attraction. The other, Cici, is I would guess in her late 20's or 30's, is much more petite and slender, and does a much better legit massage. She is also much more interesting for the flip. She had gotten popular, so you might have to wait, but if you're already here, it's definitely worth the wait.

Have fun, stay safe.

PlayerN818
08-02-21, 10:28
I stopped by here yesterday. I was met by a 20 something, thin Chinese girl who spoke good English. The place was clean and had at least 2 providers (I heard other voices, but didn't see the other providers). I have one of the best massages I've had in recent memory if not among the best I've ever had. She was very playful throughout the session, which is always a plus. On the flip, we negotiated for extras. No FS to be had, but other options were on the menu. Again, Salem seems to be more expensive when it comes to extras, but I assume that's due to the limited competition.

I'll be going back as I left very satisfied and it didn't require a trip to Portland.At least Salem has extras. I'm down here in Albany and nary an extra to be had.

SalemDude
08-16-21, 21:37
Has anyone been to Lucky Spa?

Just noticed it the other day and hadn't before so maybe it's a new place??

Feel free to PM if not comfortable answering here.

EQs DirtyDeeds
08-20-21, 14:28
Has anyone been to Lucky Spa?

Just noticed it the other day and hadn't before so maybe it's a new place??

Feel free to PM if not comfortable answering here.I pass it most days on my way to work. Seeing your post, I decided to visit them. Just a legit foot massage place as far as I could tell. Didn't even end up taking anything but my shoes / socks off.

SalemDude
09-23-21, 17:26
I stopped in there myself and it was pretty clear that it was just a foot massage. I asked her if the foot massage would be fun, hoping to break the water but she was all business and did not seem amused. I moved on and did not stay for the rub.

I pass it most days on my way to work. Seeing your post, I decided to visit them. Just a legit foot massage place as far as I could tell. Didn't even end up taking anything but my shoes / socks off.

TomAce
09-24-21, 14:52
I stopped in there myself and it was pretty clear that it was just a foot massage. I asked her if the foot massage would be fun, hoping to break the water but she was all business and did not seem amused. I moved on and did not stay for the rub.Any one else try this place? I might TOFTT just to try it out.

SalemDude
09-24-21, 18:41
Any one else try this place? I might TOFTT just to try it out.Go for it!! She was probably late 40's and not super cute so I wasn't too disappointed. Maybe they may have some new or different providers there?

SalemDude
09-24-21, 18:46
I've been laying low the past month or so but was wondering if there were any new places in Salem? I haven't noticed any while driving around town but perhaps some new places have popped up?

Tough to beat the place on Lancaster. 2 of them close together, I prefer the Southernmost one.

InsaneDC
09-30-21, 02:56
I've been laying low the past month or so but was wondering if there were any new places in Salem? I haven't noticed any while driving around town but perhaps some new places have popped up?

Tough to beat the place on Lancaster. 2 of them close together, I prefer the Southernmost one.I've been quiet myself. I did try the spot you mentioned a couple of months ago and was satisfied with the service. They aren't exactly lookers, but my provider was energetic and playful. I haven't seen great talent even at the spots I used to visit in Portland, so I'm not expecting much here, even if a new spot did open.

Keizer Guy
09-30-21, 14:40
Hey fellas,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been to a few places in Salem over the last couple years so I thought I would share my experiences.

Healthy is a pretty consistent spot, though providers can be inconsistent in service (some more enthusiastic than others), though always left happy. There used to be one that offered FS to me, but I didn't take it, and the last couple times I haven't seen her there.

I've been to Yuan a couple times, hands down best massage I've gotten in Salem. Never any extras though. And you settle up at the front counter after which is a little strange.

I went to Angels yesterday for the first time based on recommendations from this forum. Was hoping I would just happen to get Cici, and my wish came true. Extremely energetic and friendly, great massage, and plenty of teasing along the way. Honestly maybe a little too much for me, I like a more subtle approach myself. She gave me two options, no FS for those looking for that. Definitely a good experience, though I might try a different place next time just to see what else is out there.

I've also been to a few others, and a bunch in Portland / Vancouver but it has been quite a while for some of them.

Stay safe!

SalemDude
09-30-21, 17:03
I've been quiet myself. I did try the spot you mentioned a couple of months ago and was satisfied with the service. They aren't exactly lookers, but my provider was energetic and playful. I haven't seen great talent even at the spots I used to visit in Portland, so I'm not expecting much here, even if a new spot did open.Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself there. It's true that they aren't drop dead gorgeous but I love the playful attitude!!

Cardolan
11-30-21, 21:16
Popped in hear thanksgiving week. Saw the older one why'll have talked about. Went 50+$ on flip. CBJ (covered) allowed OTC, didn't try UTC as the she was wearing some sorta yoga pants.

WarpFactor69
03-02-22, 10:40
Gentleman, please refer to the Salem Triangle report, which I just posted in the Portland massage section.

SalemDude
03-04-22, 02:53
Gentleman, please refer to the Salem Triangle report, which I just posted in the Portland massage section.Thanks WF. Nice to get some chatter going again for the Salem area!

Wigeon
03-06-22, 12:01
Gentleman, please refer to the Salem Triangle report, which I just posted in the Portland massage section.Thank you for that detailed report. Much appreciated.

HankChristine
03-07-22, 02:23
Visited on Friday afternoon. Locked gate door (as was reported earlier). Waited and door was opened by one of the better looking masseuses I have seen in Salem (Katie?) . Probably mid to late 30's. Decent rack wearing a skirt. Paid. 5 for 30 minutes, and GOT 30 minutes. Halfway decent massage, standard HE.

Jd058
03-07-22, 10:33
Visited on Friday afternoon. Locked gate door (as was reported earlier). Waited and door was opened by one of the better looking masseuses I have seen in Salem (Katie?) . Probably mid to late 30's. Decent rack wearing a skirt. Paid. 5 for 30 minutes, and GOT 30 minutes. Halfway decent massage, standard HE.I guess I need to see about making the rounds. Thai massage only had haggle-tooth mamasan the last time I was there. I haven't tried the other place, but might be worth the trip. I'll have to swing through again. I've always had great luck with Happy Holiday, FS every time for 1. 2.

Monkeyboy1977
03-10-22, 23:47
Any shops you gentleman can reccomend? Hopefully, a place that offers everything. I stopped by 2 places in Woodburn, not interested to stay at either. On to the next.You can stop at Healthy Spa in Salem. Has table shower and good service.

InsaneDC
03-18-22, 14:04
I tried both the middle and the southernmost spot (Happy Holiday Spa). I don't know how the middle place stays in business. As previously reported, they only had one woman working and she was busy. She wasn't dressed in a way that wanted me to return, so I went to Happy Holiday. I had the 'new girl', their language, not mine. She was nice enough looking. However, this was the second visit in consecutive months where the woman didn't tease at all during the massage. That's one of the aspects I enjoy most from the experience as it adds to the anticipation IMO. Anyway, after one of the worst massages I've had in recent memory, we negotiate for services. I've never had to negotiate here before and having to do it this time was an unwelcome surprise. I ultimately finished, but I won't be going back for a very long time.

Jj503
03-28-22, 10:26
There used to be a girl named Sheri at the holiday spot. Does anyone know if she is still around anywhere?

Jd058
04-21-22, 09:07
I rolled the dice on Spring on Ratcliff. Don't waste your time.

45 for. 6 is the minimum, and the most you'll get is a standard ending and then get asked for a 1. 0 tip afterwards from a mid-40's provider who will, I shit you not, pout like a little girl when you tell her no and offer the standard. 4.

Jj503
04-21-22, 10:24
I rolled the dice on Spring on Ratcliff. Don't waste your time.

45 for. 6 is the minimum, and the most you'll get is a standard ending and then get asked for a 1. 0 tip afterwards from a mid-40's provider who will, I shit you not, pout like a little girl when you tell her no and offer the standard. 4.Exact same experience here. No extras, and wanted way too much.

Jd058
04-23-22, 09:42
Stopped in at Asian Therapy. Amusingly enough, you can literally throw a balled up piece of paper and hit the side of the Happy Holiday building from the front door of this place. There's just a fence between them.

30 minutes for 0. 5, got a very average girl. Did not catch her name. Asked if there were any other girls and she said they were all busy. Massage was meh, HJ only on the flip but she did let me get the knockers out and play with them a bit. When I tried to wander downstairs she said no bottoms, and when I asked for boom-boom and then for BJ, she said she didn't do that. Also the HJ was jackhammer style without a full long stroke to the bottom. Tipped her 0. 4 on the way out. Meh. Wouldn't return.

In the AMP triangle, Happy Holiday is pretty much it.

Jj503
05-02-22, 11:21
Has anyone seen Angela from stg? Older lady. She advertises a lot, but I haven't seen any reports.

Latin Lover
05-03-22, 15:35
Haven't been back there in a week or so but based on my conversation with Lucy the sky is the limit as far as services offered. I didn't go there but Lucy is definitely fun, has a giggly and energetic way about her and would probably be a blast to play with!

I popped in there last week and saw Lucy.

TomAce
05-04-22, 19:50
Has anyone seen Angela from stg? Older lady. She advertises a lot, but I haven't seen any reports.Thought about it, seems like a waste to just get a standard finish. Anyone else?

Blubalz
05-06-22, 14:33
Thought about it, seems like a waste to just get a standard finish. Anyone else?Avoid, I tried her a year ago. I called and was directed to a run down home in a run down area. The inside of the home was gross and the room she took me to was worse. She's fat and a smoker. It all added up to me leaving and leaving quick.

Jj503
05-28-22, 10:33
I've seen advertisements for some new locations. Any reports from these locations? There is one west and one downtownish.

Skirite Hound
06-18-22, 21:09
I've seen advertisements for some new locations. Any reports from these locations? There is one west and one downtownish.Apparently some girls migrated from AMP Triangle HH and opened a place in strip mall two blocks west of main freeway interchange. Have not tried; just passing what I have heard.

Jj503
06-21-22, 00:10
Apparently some girls migrated from AMP Triangle HH and opened a place in strip mall two blocks west of main freeway interchange. Have not tried; just passing what I have heard.Does anyone have any information on this new location? I couldn't find it on any of the obvious advertising locations. Feel free to pm me with info.

InsaneDC
06-22-22, 19:52
It's been a while since I hit the scene. The most recent reviews give me pause. Anything out there worth seeing? My last experience left me a little jaded, TBH.

WarpFactor69
06-29-22, 15:29
Not sure if this is a new spot, but I understand one can find everything they need here.

InsaneDC
07-02-22, 02:37
Not sure if this is a new spot, but I understand one can find everything they need here.Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.

HankChristine
07-20-22, 16:39
I realize that the photos that get posted on the various sites have as much relationship to the providers in the shops as a new Ferrari has to my 20 year old beater, but the photos are still fun to look at.

That all said-does anyone have experience with Zen Garden on Commercial? Feel free to PM if you prefer.

NoFearToTry
07-23-22, 01:36
I realize that the photos that get posted on the various sites have as much relationship to the providers in the shops as a new Ferrari has to my 20 year old beater, but the photos are still fun to look at.

That all said-does anyone have experience with Zen Garden on Commercial? Feel free to PM if you prefer.I stopped in about a month ago, horrible experience, first 20 minutes girl went out 4 times to answer the phone, her personal phone as well, then boss showed up and the girl straight for the upsell exorbitant upsell full service, I said no, she kept after more money, 100 bucks for a handjob, I got up got dressed, I told boss I want refund, for the remainder, I got it, I won't stop again, EVER, but as with all these places the girls change but way of doing business and taking care of customers does not.

HankChristine
07-23-22, 02:48
I stopped in about a month ago, horrible experience, first 20 minutes girl went out 4 times to answer the phone, her personal phone as well, then boss showed up and the girl straight for the upsell exorbitant upsell full service, I said no, she kept after more money, 100 bucks for a handjob, I got up got dressed, I told boss I want refund, for the remainder, I got it, I won't stop again, EVER, but as with all these places the girls change but way of doing business and taking care of customers does not.That's crazy-thanks for the report, won't go near the place with that rep. Triangle here I come!

Hank.

WarpFactor69
07-24-22, 10:55
That's crazy-thanks for the report, won't go near the place with that rep. Triangle here I come!

Hank.Per my earlier report: When you enter the Vortex, do not panic if your compass starts spinning, gauges go crazy, lights start blinking. Beware of the angry alien at the middle shop. The Vortex has its secrets.

SalemDude
07-24-22, 12:35
I had originally intended to post this in this section but somehow ended starting my own blog post at the bottom of the page which probably doesn't even get noticed so here goes.

Stopped in here (Happy Holiday Spa) the other day with anticipation of FS fun as in previous visits albeit several months.

2 reasonably attractive girls there that were fun and flirty but once underway was firmly informed that they were under new ownership and the only thing available was a HE which was fun enough.

Even after we were done I asked if boom-boom might be available on a future visit and she reinforced what she had mentioned at the start of our visit.

Having said all that, a recent post indicated that the girls from Happy Holiday had opened a new place on Market?? And I was wondering if anyone had any first-hand experience of this? It would be nice to reconnect with those girls as it was always a good time.

Skirite Hound
07-24-22, 22:43
I had originally intended to post this in this section but somehow ended starting my own blog post at the bottom of the page which probably doesn't even get noticed so here goes.

Stopped in here (Happy Holiday Spa) the other day with anticipation of FS fun as in previous visits albeit several months.

2 reasonably attractive girls there that were fun and flirty but once underway was firmly informed that they were under new ownership and the only thing available was a HE which was fun enough.

Even after we were done I asked if boom-boom might be available on a future visit and she reinforced what she had mentioned at the start of our visit.

Having said all that, a recent post indicated that the girls from Happy Holiday had opened a new place on Market?? And I was wondering if anyone had any first-hand experience of this? It would be nice to reconnect with those girls as it was always a good time.You are talking about Lucky Day Spa. Try it. They will be appreciative of your business.

Robert265
07-26-22, 21:15
Lala is in Medford. Famous Lala from Portland area at Sunshine Foot Spa. Nice body. Full Menu. Dedicated to her craft.

StevieWonder47
08-11-22, 19:43
When to my first one yesterday I went to Sunshine Wellness. Greeted by a petite asian women probably late 30's. Early 40's. Chose 30 minutes cause I wasn't sure and was my first time at getting a massage. She brought me into the first room and said she would be right back, I figured that's when I should get undressed so I took my shirt off and shoes and she came back and told me to take off my pants and lay down. Ok massage lots of teasing and out oil on my back. Earlier she asked me if I had been there before and I said yes cause that's what I heard to do. So she asks me what I paid last time? And I wasn't sure what she meant by that so I said I didn't remember. I got my wallet and tipped her 70. I flipped over and she started to massage and hand job, the whole time she was letting me feel her ass and I started to go up to her tits and she said 50 more. I didn't say anything and put my hand down, then she grabs my hand and puts them under her shirt on her breast. Then jerked me off till I blew my load.

Left happy and plan on going back to hopefully get another girl. Might also try Happy holiday if you guys recommend that!

I'm looking for BBBJ in Salem if anyone knows of any that would be appreciated!

WarpFactor69
08-20-22, 18:46
On Edgewater near Annette's restaurant. There is a favorite of mine named Wendy working there, I used to see her often when she worked closer to portland. Enjoy.

SalemDude
08-29-22, 12:25
I had the opportunity and pleasure of meeting Wendy over the weekend and can see why she might be a favorite of WarpFactor!

Not drop dead gorgeous but not unattractive either. She possesses a sweet, fun playful personality which naturally progresses to an amazing AMP experience.

I would see her often if she was around but alas she tells me she is headed to Seattle ant the end of the week so if you are down in the Salem area this week then she is definitely worth a visit.

I did pass one other provider in the hall who had a nice smile and attractive figure as well with a low cut top so if they all play by the same rules as Wendy then this may be a fun place to start visiting!

On Edgewater near Annette's restaurant. There is a favorite of mine named Wendy working there, I used to see her often when she worked closer to portland. Enjoy.

Jd058
08-29-22, 12:35
I had the opportunity and pleasure of meeting Wendy over the weekend and can see why she might be a favorite of WarpFactor!

Not drop dead gorgeous but not unattractive either. She possesses a sweet, fun playful personality which naturally progresses to an amazing AMP experience.

I would see her often if she was around but alas she tells me she is headed to Seattle ant the end of the week so if you are down in the Salem area this week then she is definitely worth a visit.

I did pass one other provider in the hall who had a nice smile and attractive figure as well with a low cut top so if they all play by the same rules as Wendy then this may be a fun place to start visiting!Third'ed. Wendy was a lot of fun and well worth the visit I had with her last week. Get in while you can!

Question. Did the extra provider you saw also wear a skirt / dress?

SalemDude
08-29-22, 12:52
Yep. She had long straight hair and a low cut top with kind of a skirt / dress on below. There were three sets of Flip-Flops at the door when I arrived and I was the only guy there so maybe there were 3 providers?

I was lucky to be greeted by Wendy which is who I was there to see so naturally I just went with her and didn't ask to meet the other girls.

Third'ed. Wendy was a lot of fun and well worth the visit I had with her last week. Get in while you can!

Question. Did the extra provider you saw also wear a skirt / dress?

Latin Lover
08-29-22, 14:31
Yep. She had long straight hair and a low cut top with kind of a skirt / dress on below. There were three sets of Flip-Flops at the door when I arrived and I was the only guy there so maybe there were 3 providers?

I was lucky to be greeted by Wendy which is who I was there to see so naturally I just went with her and didn't ask to meet the other girls.I went with the intention of seeing Wendy but she was busy and was greeted by Lily. She was fun but am curious to see this Wendy girl.

SalemDude
08-29-22, 14:51
Did Lily have long straight black hair like the other girl I described earlier?

I had visited there a few months ago and saw a Lily also. She was kind of a full-figured gal or at least moreso than Wendy and the other girl I saw and Lily was packing some big ol' titties.

Was that the Liliy you saw? If so she has been there for a few months.

I went with the intention of seeing Wendy but she was busy and was greeted by Lily. She was fun but am curious to see this Wendy girl.

Latin Lover
08-29-22, 16:39
Did Lily have long straight black hair like the other girl I described earlier?

I had visited there a few months ago and saw a Lily also. She was kind of a full-figured gal or at least moreso than Wendy and the other girl I saw and Lily was packing some big ol' titties.

Was that the Liliy you saw? If so she has been there for a few months.She was not full figured. She was probably in her late 30's to mid 40's wearing a sundress.

SalemDude
08-29-22, 18:41
Did the lily you saw have straight long black hair?

Just wondering if she was the second girl that was there this weekend?

Wendy definitely checked all the boxes for me. Would you see Lily again and if so did she enjoy some fun activities?

She was not full figured. She was probably in her late 30's to mid 40's wearing a sundress.

Horny Dude312
09-05-22, 22:27
Did the lily you saw have straight long black hair?

Just wondering if she was the second girl that was there this weekend?

Wendy definitely checked all the boxes for me. Would you see Lily again and if so did she enjoy some fun activities?What's the name of this place??

WarpFactor69
09-06-22, 19:37
Liberty at Columbia, met pretty lady named Bailey. Everything available except boom boom.

Visited the Salem Triangle, I have posted about the 3 shops in the past. The shop on the back left is called Thai, didn't see anything interesting, so went to the back right shop, Happy Holiday. Met two nice ladies that asked if I have been there before. I said yes, a few months ago, she said we are new owners, no boom boom.

Next was Market at Lansing, Lucky Day Spa. I believe these are the previous owners of Happy Holiday. Got Lucy, an attractive 40 ish lady in a red dress. Soon that dress was off, and the fun was on. I would see her again. This shop has minimal signage, no neon lights or posters in the window. It's in with a bunch of brick single story office type businesses that all look the same. The easiest way to find this shop is to enter the driveway that is almost directly across from the DQ sign, on Market. Then look immediately on your right.

This visit was a few weeks ago. I made a separate trip to see Wendy at Rainbow, near Annettes Restaurant. She is one of my favorites, go see her.

Monkeyboy1977
09-08-22, 00:55
Visited Healthy Spa on Church St near homeless shelter. Had great time there. 2 girls available. One older and one younger. Paid for hr with younger one and got standard finish. I think more is in the menu. I'm not local so maybe girls are wary?

SCJohn
09-08-22, 21:02
I'm down in Southern California. Orange County is so full of AAMPS, AMPs, indy providers. It's not hard to fine an Asian Massage place that provides HJ's. There are lots of Asian Houses where FS is available. How's the action here in Salem? Do I have to travel to Portland for a better selection?

TomAce
09-09-22, 12:55
I'm down in Southern California. Orange County is so full of AAMPS, AMPs, indy providers. It's not hard to fine an Asian Massage place that provides HJ's. There are lots of Asian Houses where FS is available. How's the action here in Salem? Do I have to travel to Portland for a better selection?You can find AMPs here with standard finish and rates. FS can be had too. Much better selection in Portland, most likely similar to what your used to.

Jd058
09-20-22, 11:01
Enjoyed a visit with Amy on Lucky at Market. Excellent full service was to be had, and she was very compliant and got into it as our time went on. Big naturals, bit of a tummy, young (for AMP), tight ass.

ThaManBey
09-30-22, 19:10
Happened to be in town running errands for the day and decided to pay a visit to rainbow. Must have been slow but was met by Wendy. 1/2 hr visit that features a lackluster massage. It is always nice and surprising when you actually get a decent massage but we all know why we frequent these places.

Like all the reports she has a decent body but her ass was surprisingly firm and well shaped.

Rode me like a champ and I was struggling to not bust within like 3 minutes. Ah well failed at that.

I will be back though.

WarpFactor69
10-01-22, 15:37
Alas, Wendy at Rainbow was busy (you bastards! So I went to Lucky, across from the DQ sign on Market. My assistant was attractive, upbeat, wearing a pretty flowered dress and showing off cleavage. 150 for a fun hh of everything including decent massage.

WarpFactor69
10-09-22, 16:34
Unfortunately Wendy is no longer at Rainbow, if anyone drops by to check out the new Talent please post about it.

FunForAll553
10-13-22, 18:48
New member here, recently started exploring AMP scene. Lots of helpful info, thanks all. My most recent visit was to Milky Way on 13th. Very enjoyable time. Clean and secure place. They took CC first visit there, this past visit only $$ as machine was "not working" for massage. Massage was great, saw Julie, little flirty as got close to flip, I liked. Offered HJ or BJ w / oddly loose cover, which I chose. Felt awesome and did the job. Allowed touchy. Very friendly w / light conversations gal, prob mid 30's, petite, nice ass. Exit the back door when done. I'll return.

FunForAll553
10-13-22, 18:52
Visited place on River Rd Keizer across from Waremart last week, mid aged long black hair, not good English. Massage was 3/10 and ran short of my time. Did offer FS, haggled donation, tried to extract more than I was willing to do, stood my ground. Won't be going back there. Happy hunting.

FunForAll553
10-13-22, 19:16
Alas, Wendy at Rainbow was busy (you bastards! So I went to Lucky, across from the DQ sign on Market. My assistant was attractive, upbeat, wearing a pretty flowered dress and showing off cleavage. 150 for a fun hh of everything including decent massage.I visited Lucky a couple weeks ago and saw Amy, massage was pretty good, offered HE with no donation discussion, was a nice HE, I tipped well on the way out.

JoeFriendly
10-26-22, 00:01
I haven't been on here in awhile, I could use some Intel. Post it here or DM.

WarpFactor69
10-26-22, 19:27
I haven't been on here in awhile, I could use some Intel. Post it here or DM.One only has to make the smallest effort and read the two most recent pages. Lots of information.

Jd058
10-28-22, 11:17
One only has to make the smallest effort and read the two most recent pages. Lots of information.If one only did, indeed.

InsaneDC
10-28-22, 12:08
100% agree with this report. I would have liked a better massage and a little more playfulness; however, I ultimately left satisfied with no drama.

Alas, Wendy at Rainbow was busy (you bastards! So I went to Lucky, across from the DQ sign on Market. My assistant was attractive, upbeat, wearing a pretty flowered dress and showing off cleavage. 150 for a fun hh of everything including decent massage.

SalemDude
11-01-22, 13:48
Hi Guys,

Anyone been to Hot Stone in Stayton lately and if so, anything fun to report??

SpartanTrailer
11-02-22, 11:34
Hi Guys,

Anyone been to Hot Stone in Stayton lately and if so, anything fun to report??I have been there several times nothing more than a standard HE and OTC roaming.

Jd058
11-03-22, 12:20
I have been there several times nothing more than a standard HE and OTC roaming.Sadly, I think hot stone has always been pretty legit minus the one girl I managed to nail there twice. With waaaaaaay too much convincing.

I did have a short-timer pass through there once who seemed like she would offer more, but came across as wanting me to make her a sky-high offer to get her to break the house rules.

The one I did bang there was super weird about it and definitely worried about getting caught both times. Made me stay quiet and got mad when I was rocking the table, LOL.

Bob88
11-08-22, 18:47
I stopped at luckys today on market. Met Amy, bit of a butter face in my opionion. Body was nice and has super firm legs and ass. Gave a great deep massage which was worth the stop. On the flip she offered a HJ and I slid my hand up her skirt and asked about more. She said no it was closed today and showed me the sting. I was disapointed because I had a great experience at rainbow a few weeks ago and was hoping to try someplace new that reports said offered FS. I said ok and she proceded with the HJ without any discussion of a tip. As someome who has never really enjoyed HJ it was one of the better ones I've had. I'd repeat if for no other reason than the massage which like I said was great.

PeachTrees
11-11-22, 06:19
Unfortunately Wendy is no longer at Rainbow, if anyone drops by to check out the new Talent please post about it.Does anyone know if Wendy has returned. I have her number and she said she was in Everett Washington only briefly and has now returned to Salem. Intel anyone?

Jj503
11-11-22, 11:45
Does anyone know if Wendy has returned. I have her number and she said she was in Everett Washington only briefly and has now returned to Salem. Intel anyone?Someone in the Portland thread said she was working at the Keizer shop.

Charming681
11-13-22, 22:47
Someone in the Portland thread said she was working at the Keizer shop.I would very much like to know where she is if someone knows!

NoFearToTry
11-22-22, 02:45
I would very much like to know where she is if someone knows!She is in keizer, like the 5300 region where the road flows through the river. I had a trip to go to eugene last week and coming back made a detour to stop there. It was about 3 pm to 4 pm walked in and it seem as I woke her from her afternoon slumber time. I asked if busy she said no, I asked for 1 hour she said 30 minutes, but you just said not busy? Oh busy later, its Friday, oh ok then I come back later, maybe tomorrow, not. It wasnt Friday and I walked out, likely not return to see her. Seen her last at rainbow and paid the hour and got just barley 40 minutes in the room total, and that's counting the ins and outs and a phone call. Got the "its busy now" line. Also know someone else seen her twice and barely 40-45 minutes time. So if you go good luck.

FunForAll553
11-22-22, 23:09
Went to Luckys again today hoping to see Amy again, but she wasn't there. Had a great Hr. Visit with an attractive girl, Nina. She has a great rack with spectacular nipples, long black hair and a decent figure. Fantastic massage with a little tease time. Offered FS, I bit. 1. 5 I will be returning, between this one and Amy you can't go wrong.

TheManXxx
11-26-22, 20:37
Going to be through salem on Tuesday, anyone have recommendations for a place I can get BBBJ? I'm all for a HE but need a little more.

Ezinho
12-06-22, 17:43
So, I arrived in Oregon for business yesterday. I mainly post in the Sacramento thread, with the occasional report in the Vegas section as well. This was a last minute scheduled trip for me, so I didn't have much time to prepare to monger. The reports on rubmaps seem fake, and there are so many AMPs in Portland, I didn't know where to start. I went to a couple. One in Beaverton across from Chucky cheese, I was greeted by Lisa, way too old for me. She honestly looked close to 60, although she did look good for her age. I passed. Another place I went to on SE powell, blue rose. I was greeted by Amy, a little younger but still 50 plus. She had a tattoo above her left tit. I passed again but she seemed fun. I gave up on Portland because it's just too big and it seems like mostly grannies. In california, these women would be running the parlor, not working in them.

Driving back this morning, I decided to take a break in Salem and try one more time. Went to Zen Garden, it's in a strip mall filled with small businesses. There is also an apartment building right behind it. Quiet area, kinda hard to find. I opened the door and was greeted by a petite Chinese girl. I didn't get her name, but she had a big mole on her chin, along with big fake lashes. A very cute tugdoll! She honestly looked 25 to maybe 30 tops. She said the price was 50 for half hour and 70 for an hour, so I went for 30 minutes. She led me to the room and it was very clean, reminded me of a doctors examination room, to be honest. Even had a sink in the room. I snapped a picture while she went to get ready.

Gave a good massage and tug. Said she was leaving soon, probably back to California. I'm sure once she reaches her 50's she'll come back to Oregon LOL!

Any other places in this state worth checking out, or is the next best city driving south Redding?

FunForAll553
12-29-22, 20:18
Can anyone provide info on Yuan Massage in Keizer? Thanks.

SLifeLover
01-03-23, 17:09
1 girl, Masked, Heavyset, Hairy, Hurried. Think I will pass till Feb.

TomAce
01-04-23, 19:49
So, I arrived in Oregon for business yesterday. I mainly post in the Sacramento thread, with the occasional report in the Vegas section as well. This was a last minute scheduled trip for me, so I didn't have much time to prepare to monger. The reports on rubmaps seem fake, and there are so many AMPs in Portland, I didn't know where to start. I went to a couple. One in Beaverton across from Chucky cheese, I was greeted by Lisa, way too old for me. She honestly looked close to 60, although she did look good for her age. I passed. Another place I went to on SE powell, blue rose. I was greeted by Amy, a little younger but still 50 plus. She had a tattoo above her left tit. I passed again but she seemed fun. I gave up on Portland because it's just too big and it seems like mostly grannies. In california, these women would be running the parlor, not working in them.

Driving back this morning, I decided to take a break in Salem and try one more time. Went to Zen Garden, it's in a strip mall filled with small businesses. There is also an apartment building right behind it. Quiet area, kinda hard to find. I opened the door and was greeted by a petite Chinese girl. I didn't get her name, but she had a big mole on her chin, along with big fake lashes. A very cute tugdoll! She honestly looked 25 to maybe 30 tops. She said the price was 50 for half hour and 70 for an hour, so I went for 30 minutes. She led me to the room and it was very clean, reminded me of a doctors examination room, to be honest. Even had a sink in the room. I snapped a picture while she went to get ready.

Gave a good massage and tug. Said she was leaving soon, probably back to California. I'm sure once she reaches her 50's she'll come back to Oregon LOL!

Any other places in this state worth checking out, or is the next best city driving south Redding?I went there, and walked straight out, the gal working was definitely on the lower end in the looks department. Their online ads advertise the world but it didn't seem like the case here.

Can anyone provide info on Yuan Massage in Keizer? Thanks.I've always wanted to try them out, but it looks like a legit place. Anyone want to TOFTT?

1 girl, Masked, Heavyset, Hairy, Hurried. Think I will pass till Feb.Do you remember her name?

Guy7246
01-14-23, 18:56
Yuan was good massage but 100% legit, she politely covered my wood when it popped out.

I went there, and walked straight out, the gal working was definitely on the lower end in the looks department. Their online ads advertise the world but it didn't seem like the case here.

I've always wanted to try them out, but it looks like a legit place. Anyone want to TOFTT?

Do you remember her name?

Ddeere
01-19-23, 08:57
Saw in some other forum where a masseuse that went by "Aida" was being discussed. She's apparently "petite", has a nose piercing and is at Rainbow massage. Is anybody able confirm any of those details??

Bob88
01-21-23, 21:17
Anyone had any luck here? Havnt been yet. They advertise a lot in the usual spots.

FunForAll553
01-22-23, 19:53
Anyone had any luck here? Havnt been yet. They advertise a lot in the usual spots.I've been there twice. First time good massage with HE. Masseuse wore mask whole time. Second time I asked for full hour, was told only 1/2 hr. Massage was eeh, asked for FS, told only CBJ, tried to upcharge greatly. Also wire mask except for CBJ time. They accept CC for massage so that can be a positive.

FunForAll553
01-22-23, 19:58
Anyone had any luck here? Havnt been yet. They advertise a lot in the usual spots.Been a couple times. Massage was great first time with HE. Second visit asked for hour was told only half hr available. Massage was eehh, asked for FS, was told only CBJ, tried to upcharge greatly. Masseuses wore masks entire time except for CBJ session. Middle aged petite ladies.

FunForAll553
01-23-23, 22:25
Visited Milky Way on 13th today. Had a great massage by Sonya, cute thin / petite, small mole on forehead. Great body. Best massage I've had at AMP. Didn't offer FS, great playful HE. Got full hour. I'll be returning.

SLifeLover
01-29-23, 22:17
Saw in some other forum where a masseuse that went by "Aida" was being discussed. She's apparently "petite", has a nose piercing and is at Rainbow massage. Is anybody able confirm any of those details??She was great, perfect everything, and a great massage as well. She left a couple weeks ago, said she was going back to the Sacramento area of California to spend time with family. Said she might be back around August.

Unfortunately we are back to the chubby masked one that shorts you on time when you pay for an hour.

Browniee
02-12-23, 07:03
Anybody been to a new shop on Commerical called Sasa Massage? It's in the same set of shops as Zen Garden and by the looks it. I might check it out later this week and see what's happening there.

NoFearToTry
02-17-23, 02:08
Anybody been to a new shop on Commerical called Sasa Massage? It's in the same set of shops as Zen Garden and by the looks it. I might check it out later this week and see what's happening there.The woman working there was working at the oil spa next to the weed shop in December, blondish dyed hair, older unappealing to me, FYI.

Browniee
02-17-23, 07:45
The woman working there was working at the oil spa next to the weed shop in December, blondish dyed hair, older unappealing to me, FYI.Thanks for the info, I'll check another place out and hopefully.

Jd058
02-28-23, 21:29
Quick update. I hit Hot Stone in Stayton up for a drop in. Something odd going on, 'new ownership' sign in window, nobody at front desk, spotted two different LE-related "if you see something say something" type letters related to human trafficking that weren't there before, and an actual LMT license hanging on the wall. And bearded guy with a toy / small poodle was chilling inside right by the desk like he was waiting. I asked if there was a wait and he said "oh, no, my bad" and walked outside with the dog. I wait for someone to come room me. Nobody comes out to talk to me. And I see dude across the street in camo top / jeans doing sloppy open carry (serpa derpa for those in the gun world. Loose belt and a no shit serpa holster) - and he meets up with bearded guy and they're chatting down the street. I waited for 30 more seconds, then got back in the truck and left. Gave them a wave on the way out.

Not sure if change in management means they're totally legit, or if local LE is doing the laziest, dumbest sting ever. Strongly recommend caution with them. I'll be avoiding for now. Set off all my alarm bells.

Boomer14
03-01-23, 01:00
Quick update. I hit Hot Stone in Stayton up for a drop in. Something odd going on, 'new ownership' sign in window, nobody at front desk, spotted two different LE-related "if you see something say something" type letters related to human trafficking that weren't there before, and an actual LMT license hanging on the wall. And bearded guy with a toy / small poodle was chilling inside right by the desk like he was waiting. I asked if there was a wait and he said "oh, no, my bad" and walked outside with the dog. I wait for someone to come room me. Nobody comes out to talk to me. And I see dude across the street in camo top / jeans doing sloppy open carry (serpa derpa for those in the gun world. Loose belt and a no shit serpa holster) - and he meets up with bearded guy and they're chatting down the street. I waited for 30 more seconds, then got back in the truck and left. Gave them a wave on the way out.

Not sure if change in management means they're totally legit, or if local LE is doing the laziest, dumbest sting ever. Strongly recommend caution with them. I'll be avoiding for now. Set off all my alarm bells.Good lookin' out. Always trust your instincts.

SLifeLover
03-05-23, 23:45
Curious how this months girl is. Seems like every other month they alternate between good and bad. Last month was good with Amy.

SLifeLover
03-06-23, 02:21
Forget about my last post asking for rainbow update, I got bored and headed over the bridge.

Candy was cute but really rushed. Paid for an hour as I always do first time with a new girl to see how long I will really be there. Was rushed out after less than a half hour.

The massage was less than average.

The black dress she wore throughout the Entire Visit was attractive.

Paid for a 2 C ticket visit and received what I would normally get for one C ticket or less.

Never been that disappointed there.

She also tried to insist that I give her my phone number so she could call me to come back and see her. Nope, Nope, Nope, LOL.

Pretty sure there was a second girl working but never saw her.

Jd058
03-08-23, 12:32
Forget about my last post asking for rainbow update, I got bored and headed over the bridge.

...Never been that disappointed there.....Thank you for taking one for the rest of us. I keep forgetting that place is there. But good to know to avoid for a few weeks.

Jd058
03-13-23, 12:41
Anyone reached out to this gal? https://salem.craigslist.org/hws/d/salem-massage-service-salem-and/7598080180.html.

She looks fun.

Was inspired to check the health section of CL after reading about it on the PDX forum. One other ad for Eugene with no pics.

GentleOne
03-18-23, 11:59
Anyone reached out to this gal? https://salem.craigslist.org/hws/d/salem-massage-service-salem-and/7598080180.html.

She looks fun.

Was inspired to check the health section of CL after reading about it on the PDX forum. One other ad for Eugene with no pics.I texted her, she wanted money up front. Big red flag.

Jd058
03-20-23, 13:56
I texted her, she wanted money up front. Big red flag.Agreed. Appreciate you taking one for the team on that. Still, something to keep an eye on occasionally, as non-pro's who need to supplement might not be aware of some of the other advertising sites out there.

TomAce
03-21-23, 16:31
Agreed. Appreciate you taking one for the team on that. Still, something to keep an eye on occasionally, as non-pro's who need to supplement might not be aware of some of the other advertising sites out there.Definitely a fake, thought I might grab a late session but asked for a small deposit.

By then it was 11 pm, had to call my reg and have her open up shop for a late sesh.

Browniee
03-22-23, 07:22
Looking at going to an AMP later this week but I'd like to know if there's a place where anybody has had a good experience lately that they wouldn't mind sharing.

FunForAll553
03-23-23, 19:42
Looking at going to an AMP later this week but I'd like to know if there's a place where anybody has had a good experience lately that they wouldn't mind sharing.Went to Sasa week prior, great visit. Middle aged woman with decent body. Very attentive, FS with roaming allowed. . 160. I'd return.

Also hit Lucky on Market St. Amy always delivers. Great massage with FS offered.

Browniee
04-18-23, 08:07
Emily is back in Salem at Fortune Tree on Commercial if anybody remembers her from last year. Petite, only HJ and some roaming, gives a nice hard massage. She's definitely a favorite of mine.

Has there been any new girls worth seeing? Rainbow? Everyday Spa? Would like to broaden my options and see what's available.

Browniee
04-21-23, 20:44
Was going to visit Amy for some FS this morning but when I got there I noticed the signage was down and that there were no longer any curtains blocking the room windows. I guess they got enough complaints and did something about it. I'm not sure how long it's been gone.

Charming681
04-23-23, 22:15
Does anyone know if Wendy has returned. I have her number and she said she was in Everett Washington only briefly and has now returned to Salem. Intel anyone?Does Anyone know where wendy went?

Jj503
04-24-23, 00:53
Was going to visit Amy for some FS this morning but when I got there I noticed the signage was down and that there were no longer any curtains blocking the room windows. I guess they got enough complaints and did something about it. I'm not sure how long it's been gone.This is a bummer. I hope they pop up somewhere nearby soon.

WarpFactor69
04-25-23, 21:01
The place in Keizer across from Caliber Collision has been busted. There is a notice on the door from the massage board and police. I wonder who is next.

WarpFactor69
04-26-23, 09:02
Got a hottie that was dressed for fun, outfit was black, lacey, and super short. Table shower, above average massage, covered fun. She looks good.

Jj503
04-26-23, 09:47
Got a hottie that was dressed for fun, outfit was black, lacey, and super short. Table shower, above average massage, covered fun. She looks good.Thanks for the report!

WarpFactor69
04-26-23, 12:55
Does Anyone know where wendy went?I believe she is in Reading California.

FunForAll553
05-01-23, 16:30
If anyone happens to come across Sophia who was recently at Milky Way on 13th, I'd love to hear where she's at. Give me a shout or post something, thanks!

She's thin, lots of tats and I believe has a dark mole on her forehead.

Browniee
05-02-23, 06:25
Got a hottie that was dressed for fun, outfit was black, lacey, and super short. Table shower, above average massage, covered fun. She looks good.You got a name for her? I might want to check her out myself.

WarpFactor69
05-02-23, 15:42
You got a name for her? I might want to check her out myself.I don't recall her name and since it is now a new month, not sure if she is still there. She was tall for an Asian looked under 40, quite attractive dressed sexy.

WarpFactor69
05-02-23, 17:04
You got a name for her? I might want to check her out myself.I just remembered her name is Kate.

FunForAll553
05-08-23, 22:45
Thinking of giving Thai massage place on and. Lancaster a try, any intel or advice?

Jd058
05-09-23, 12:43
Thinking of giving Thai massage place on and. Lancaster a try, any intel or advice?I hit that place about a year ago. Cute girl, huge titties, standard finish. Got annoyed when I tried to get her tits out (I was insistent and they came out anyhow, LOL). I don't think you'll find extras beyond the standard finish.

Browniee
05-10-23, 06:33
Thinking of giving Thai massage place on and. Lancaster a try, any intel or advice?I also went there but a little less than a year ago and got a really old and unattractive woman + I overpaid, but that was my fault since I didn't have smaller bills. The massage was fine and HE was pretty standard. I don't know when / if they rotate new people in. I'd say take one for the team and let us know how it went.

Jj503
05-11-23, 00:35
Thinking of giving Thai massage place on and. Lancaster a try, any intel or advice?This was the first AMP I ever went to. This was right before COVID, and I got an older overweight lady who was not the slightest bit attractive. She gave a pretty good massage. On the flip she gave me probably the best HJ I have ever had. She didn't ask for extra money, but I left her a decent tip. I think there are much better options. I would go for the holiday now that lucky is gone.

Jd058
05-14-23, 18:10
Gents, don't forget Rainbow. They're a bit greedy but slam dunk FS. Usually can get for 1. 2-1. 5 plus house fee.

FunForAll553
05-15-23, 20:48
This was the first AMP I ever went to. This was right before COVID, and I got an older overweight lady who was not the slightest bit attractive. She gave a pretty good massage. On the flip she gave me probably the best HJ I have ever had. She didn't ask for extra money, but I left her a decent tip. I think there are much better options. I would go for the holiday now that lucky is gone.First off the name changed, I believe it's OE Spa. Went in front door and another monger waiting in small lobby. Sign at counter says.

Be back in 10 minutes, I left. Happy hunting my dude.

So I went to SaSa on Commercial. Nice massage by CiCi. Another customer came in mid session so after a great HE my session was cut short by about 10 minutes. . 6 for the deed. I'd return for an uninterrupted visit and a little more attention.

Browniee
05-16-23, 06:09
First off the name changed, I believe it's OE Spa. Went in front door and another monger waiting in small lobby. Sign at counter says.

Be back in 10 minutes, I left. Happy hunting my dude.

So I went to SaSa on Commercial. Nice massage by CiCi. Another customer came in mid session so after a great HE my session was cut short by about 10 minutes. . 6 for the deed. I'd return for an uninterrupted visit and a little more attention.Sounds nice. How would you rate Cici in terms of looks and age? I'm been wanting to visit Sasa myself.

FunForAll553
05-17-23, 16:19
Sounds nice. How would you rate Cici in terms of looks and age? I'm been wanting to visit Sasa myself.I'd say she is late 30's early 40. Petite with a decent rack. Looks 7/10.

OldHead3791
06-17-23, 14:01
Went to Rainbow about a month ago and got a mid 40 ish lady. A little big around the midsection, but had a nice rack to make up for it. She looked like she was the only one there. She said her name, but I didn't catch it and didn't want to keep asking. Paid for 30 minutes. Massage was ok with no teasing for about 10 minutes. On the flip she rubbed my chest a little and then asked what I wanted. I said what do you offer and she said everything. She wanted $$ fifty, but I got her down to $$ with the house fee. Everything was covered. CBJ was eh, so we moved onto CG, but her knees keep creaking. LOL. Finished with her on the edge of the table and me standing up. Not sure if I would repeat. The bigger belly was distracting.

Jd058
06-18-23, 14:56
Went to Rainbow about a month ago and got a mid 40 ish lady. A little big around the midsection, but had a nice rack to make up for it. She looked like she was the only one there. She said her name, but I didn't catch it and didn't want to keep asking. Paid for 30 minutes. Massage was ok with no teasing for about 10 minutes. On the flip she rubbed my chest a little and then asked what I wanted. I said what do you offer and she said everything. She wanted $$ fifty, but I got her down to $$ with the house fee. Everything was covered. CBJ was eh, so we moved onto CG, but her knees keep creaking. LOL. Finished with her on the edge of the table and me standing up. Not sure if I would repeat. The bigger belly was distracting.Aim for more like 1. 2 next time. .

IanFleming007
06-25-23, 02:12
Sasa and Zen Garden are right around the corner from each other in the same building complex. Looking for decent massage and HE. I'm a simple man Thank you for your advice.

FunForAll553
06-25-23, 17:12
Sasa and Zen Garden are right around the corner from each other in the same building complex. Looking for decent massage and HE. I'm a simple man Thank you for your advice.I've been to each, Zen was mehh and shorted time. Sasa was better and the talent was much better looking. I've hit 5 Star on S. Commercial a couple of times recently and had good luck. MiMi is real cute and decent massage plus.

WarpFactor69
06-27-23, 14:45
Did something happen at rainbow? When I did a Google search it said permanently closed.

TomAce
06-28-23, 12:07
Did something happen at rainbow? When I did a Google search it said permanently closed.They're still open.

Browniee
07-01-23, 18:51
It's been about a month since I've last gone to an AMP and much longer since I've went and got FS. Anybody got good recommendations of places / MTs I should visit? I know rainbow is good but how's the talent there? Been a long time since I've last visted.

Jd058
07-02-23, 00:35
It's been about a month since I've last gone to an AMP and much longer since I've went and got FS. Anybody got good recommendations of places / MTs I should visit? I know rainbow is good but how's the talent there? Been a long time since I've last visted.Also curious if there's been a rotation of the girls at Rainbow. Thanks in advance.

FunForAll553
07-17-23, 18:12
Made a visit to 5 Star last week. Was hoping for a FS visit with MiMi but she wasn't there. Had a hr visit with Linda. She is petite with decent rack. Wore a skimpy white lacy Teddy under a lab coat which came off once she started. Tried some roaming but she didn't seem too keen on it. Ok massage with lots of teasing as we neared the flip. Said only HE this time, not sure if more is offered with subsequent visits. Allowed OTC roaming after the flip, she gave some nipple play with HE. I'm on the fence whether I'll return to see her. MiMi is my goto.

FunForAll553
08-08-23, 17:46
Can anyone confirm if Amy from Lucky Spa is at Happy Holiday now?

HankChristine
08-11-23, 11:38
Checked out Asian Spa on south Commercial. Went in and MMS greeted me. Had to be in her 60's. She showed me the 'other girl' and I reluctantly stayed (didn't get the name, but probably early 40's and a chunky. Probably would post on tna as 'spinner' lol). Another player showed up when we were getting started...guess he likes old women, because he stayed. I don't know when inflation hit these places, but insisted on $. 8 for basic finish. Got by with a bit less as I didn't bring that much. Acceptable job but nothing to write home about. Won't return. Total damage $. 2.

Browniee
08-15-23, 09:05
Was browsing STG and saw that an ad was posted for a new massage parlor off of Church st. Sorta right across the street from Healthy Spa. Anybody got info on this place?

WarpFactor69
08-15-23, 18:47
I posted this in Portland section but also adding it here. Two ladies, one on the thick side, but nice face and attitude. The other was petite, cute, and shy. May return to try the petite one.

UncutJag
08-15-23, 21:10
I posted this in Portland section but also adding it here. Two ladies, one on the thick side, but nice face and attitude. The other was petite, cute, and shy. May return to try the petite one.What's the address of the place? You know the price?

Jd058
08-16-23, 14:11
What's the address of the place? You know the price?It's in the title of his post. Add the words 'massage salem oregon' and you'll find it right and easy.

Also - WarpFactor69 - thank you, good sir. Much appreciated. What was the damage? I need to get back in there lol.

Edited to add - never mind, I read your PDX post (just getting caught up) - I'll have to sneak in there in the next few weeks.

FunForAll553
08-20-23, 12:14
Was browsing STG and saw that an ad was posted for a new massage parlor off of Church st. Sorta right across the street from Healthy Spa. Anybody got info on this place?It looks like it's actually off the alley that's just to the west of Church St. I did a drive by and saw a couple of middle age Chinese ladies hauling stuff into the place. Building is rough looking from the outside. I'll report out if I check out services.

WarpFactor69
08-23-23, 17:42
I just posted a brief review in the Portland massage section.

Jj503
08-27-23, 17:32
I've had good success here in the past with decently attractive ladies with good attitudes. There is a granny working there now who is awful. Wants way too much money and bad attitude. If you see her walk away!

WarpFactor69
09-06-23, 23:03
Rainbow on edgewater: Sugar and Cindy. Sugar is on the thick side, nice face, big boobs, friendly personality. Cindy is more thin, looked quite attractive. Both are early 30's if I had to guess. They wanted a 200 tip, I left. I was more attracted to Cindy.

Healthy Spa, Church St NE: I wasn't attracted to the granny, didn't stay.

Autumn Spa: This is a new place across the street from Healthy, but not visible from Church St. It's accessed from an alley to the west of, and parallel to Church. There are several other businesses there in the small, dark brown cottages. I forgot the lady's name, she was thin, on the tall side for an Asian, late. 30's early 40's. Attractive, but looked tired and haggard even though it was before noon. I offered my usual of 200 total for an hour of massage and boom boom, she said 200 tip, changed her mind when I started to leave. Ok massage and FS, she is quiet and passive. Abclfkdatycbjcfsxyz. Not sure if I would repeat.

Mio on Pacific in Woodburn: Two choices, the younger cuter one was kind of thick with big boobs, built like Sugar from Rainbow. The other lady was more of a granny, I recognized her face, I believe she was working at Asian Flower in Beaverton. I didn't feel a strong connection to either so I went on with my errands.

On to the next.

Jd058
09-11-23, 11:26
Rainbow on edgewater: Sugar and Cindy. Sugar is on the thick side, nice face, big boobs, friendly personality. Cindy is more thin, looked quite attractive. Both are early 30's if I had to guess. They wanted a 200 tip, I left. I was more attracted to Cindy.

Healthy Spa, Church St NE: I wasn't attracted to the granny, didn't stay.

Autumn Spa: This is a new place across the street from Healthy, but not visible from Church St. It's accessed from an alley to the west of, and parallel to Church. There are several other businesses there in the small, dark brown cottages. I forgot the lady's name, she was thin, on the tall side for an Asian, late. 30's early 40's. Attractive, but looked tired and haggard even though it was before noon. I offered my usual of 200 total for an hour of massage and boom boom, she said 200 tip, changed her mind when I started to leave. Ok massage and FS, she is quiet and passive. Abclfkdatycbjcfsxyz. Not sure if I would repeat.

Mio on Pacific in Woodburn: Two choices, the younger cuter one was kind of thick with big boobs, built like Sugar from Rainbow. The other lady was more of a granny, I recognized her face, I believe she was working at Asian Flower in Beaverton. I didn't feel a strong connection to either so I went on with my errands.

On to the next.Much appreciated, and safe travels. It sounds like I can return to Rainbow without being recognized, LOL.

Browniee
09-26-23, 06:52
Was browsing STG and saw an ad for a new shop on River down in Keizer. It's kinda close to Baskin Robbins and its called Golden Sun Resort Spa. Anybody got more info?

Brickleton
09-29-23, 19:27
No go. Seen several ads. Bo signage except unlit open neon. No one's home and no one is answering the phone.

Was browsing STG and saw an ad for a new shop on River down in Keizer. It's kinda close to Baskin Robbins and its called Golden Sun Resort Spa. Anybody got more info?

Browniee
10-09-23, 19:42
Same thing as last time. Was checking out STG and saw an ad for an AMP on River called Nine Spa, close to the gas station. Anybody know anything more about this new place?

Skirite Hound
11-16-23, 20:25
Where are the table showers in the local area? I found these regularly in a different state. A woman soaping you up is a good prelude to a massage. Among other things, you get a good look at your provider in a strong light while she dries you off with a towel.

TexasPod
12-04-23, 16:14
Nine Spa is Good!

Paid a visit to Nine Spa the other day and there is a new girl there. Jenny, all I can say is wow! A petite sweet snack, attractive face, big breasts and nipples.

Gives a great massage and HE, maybe more on the menu but for now I will just enjoy her touch and smile!

Loves to look at you while stroking you slowly.

Jj503
12-09-23, 15:26
99% sure this is a scam, but anyone know if this agency claiming to work out of a hotel in Salem is legit? https://skipthegames.com/posts/salem/female-escorts/asian/new-girl-new-arrived413-229-46/874528890966.

SeaBird78
12-10-23, 10:51
99% sure this is a scam, but anyone know if this agency claiming to work out of a hotel in Salem is legit? https://skipthegames.com/posts/salem/female-escorts/asian/new-girl-new-arrived413-229-46/874528890966.I'm not sure about this particular on but in California this is really typical.

SeaBird78
12-10-23, 10:56
99% sure this is a scam, but anyone know if this agency claiming to work out of a hotel in Salem is legit? https://skipthegames.com/posts/salem/female-escorts/asian/new-girl-new-arrived413-229-46/874528890966.I'm not sure about this particular on but in California this is really typical.

WarpFactor69
12-14-23, 19:55
Met Lily, a very likable early 30's lady with a pretty face, attractive hairstyle, and great boobs. She was fun to play with, I would definitely see her again.

Abcdatycbjlfkcfsxyz.

GoodLuck69
12-14-23, 23:35
Met Lily, a very likable early 30's lady with a pretty face, attractive hairstyle, and great boobs. She was fun to play with, I would definitely see her again.

Abcdatycbjlfkcfsxyz.Cost of relaxing good time?

WarpFactor69
12-19-23, 18:50
I posted this in the Portland massage section but the same applies here and everywhere else I visit.

Anytime I visit an AMP, my goal is to get an hour of everything for 200 total. I give that to the girl as soon as I get in the room. If I get too much resistance, I leave because I know the next shop will say yes to my offer. Occasionally, I make an exception, remembering the good advice another gentleman posted: An extra 20 will often turn a frown upside down.

I encourage all gentleman to do their part to keep prices reasonable.

SWilsons11
12-21-23, 15:27
Just got home from here, tho technically I should still be there since I paid for an hour of deep tissue. Provider was Lisa, probably 30's with a mom bod. Massage was so-so and rushed. I was the only one there so I am not sure why she was in such a hurry. She had me flip then negotiated for what I thought was going to be BJ for. 7 then she oiled up and started HJ when I asked about the BJ she said no that's 1. 0. She showed me her tits and let me touch and play while she moaned and finished me. Then I asked for her to finish the back massage as my shoulders were still very sore. She rushed through a few more minutes of that and then moved me to the table shower. That was actually the best part, I have never had one before so it was nice. All in all it set me back 1. 5. Not sure if I will go back there, but it does seem to be a trend to get mediocre massages at the AMPs here in Salem. I have only been to 3 so far though.

Which shop gives the best massage without rushing to the flip? Or is there a trick to getting better service without being rushed through? I am still fairly new at this stuff, so any advice or help will be appreciated.

SWilsons11
12-21-23, 17:06
I am fairly new at the AMP scene, but so far 3/3 I feel ripped off. I went to this place today because it was near where I live. Paid for a one hour deep tissue massage with a table shower after. The massage was rushed and mediocre at best. I had no idea of time until it was all over and I was walking out the door, but it seemed like she wanted me to turn over pretty early. So I figured it was like most legit places where they use your body weight to really dig into the neck and shoulders. First thing she does is grab my crotch and ask for the tip. I'm like okay we can do this now. So we settle on a number for what I thought was going to be a BJ, but when I handed her the money and she pt it away, she lubes me up with oil and starts working it. I said I thought it was going to be a BJ? She said no that's more. So I just went with it. How do you argue with them at this point? I would really like to know. I mean she already had all my money. Anyway she let me play with her tits and ass and moaned for me while she gave me a decent HJ. Then she was like rushing me to the shower, and I said no, can you massage my shoulders more? A good massage was what I really needed to day anyway. So she gives me about 5 more minutes of massage, and this time with more pressure like a deep tissue massage should be. Then she says shower again. So I get up and she hands me a robe and slippers, then leads the way to the shower room. As she goes by the front door, she opened it so I had to walk right by the open door in a bathrobe where all the traffic driving by could see. Ugh. Anyway, the table shower was probably the 2nd best part of the whole experience. I have never had one before so I don't know what to expect, but it was very relaxing. She dried me off and put the robe back on me, then led me back to the room and told me to get dressed. As I walked out she handed me a bottle of water and squeezed my ass and said come back soon. I looked at my watch as I walked out the door, and realized that less than 45 minutes had elapsed from the time I walked in until I was walking out. All in all I am out 150 which is way too much for what I got in my mind.

Somebody please tell me how to get better service next time I try an AMP. I just want a good rub with a HE at the end of the hour that I am paying for. Should I only have paid for 1/2 hour? I thought I was doing better this time with the negotiating on the flip, but not so much now. What is the best place in Salem for a real massage that isn't rushed and a HE that doesn't leave me feel ripped off?

Guy7246
12-22-23, 00:26
I am fairly new at the AMP scene, but so far 3/3 I feel ripped off. I went to this place today because it was near where I live. Paid for a one hour deep tissue massage with a table shower after. The massage was rushed and mediocre at best. I had no idea of time until it was all over and I was walking out the door, but it seemed like she wanted me to turn over pretty early. So I figured it was like most legit places where they use your body weight to really dig into the neck and shoulders. First thing she does is grab my crotch and ask for the tip. I'm like okay we can do this now. So we settle on a number for what I thought was going to be a BJ, but when I handed her the money and she pt it away, she lubes me up with oil and starts working it. I said I thought it was going to be a BJ? She said no that's more. So I just went with it. How do you argue with them at this point? I would really like to know. I mean she already had all my money. Anyway she let me play with her tits and ass and moaned for me while she gave me a decent HJ. Then she was like rushing me to the shower, and I said no, can you massage my shoulders more? A good massage was what I really needed to day anyway. So she gives me about 5 more minutes of massage, and this time with more pressure like a deep tissue massage should be. Then she says shower again. So I get up and she hands me a robe and slippers, then leads the way to the shower room. As she goes by the front door, she opened it so I had to walk right by the open door in a bathrobe where all the traffic driving by could see. Ugh. Anyway, the table shower was probably the 2nd best part of the whole experience. I have never had one before so I don't know what to expect, but it was very relaxing. She dried me off and put the robe back on me, then led me back to the room and told me to get dressed. As I walked out she handed me a bottle of water and squeezed my ass and said come back soon. I looked at my watch as I walked out the door, and realized that less than 45 minutes had elapsed from the time I walked in until I was walking out. All in all I am out 150 which is way too much for what I got in my mind.

Somebody please tell me how to get better service next time I try an AMP. I just want a good rub with a HE at the end of the hour that I am paying for. Should I only have paid for 1/2 hour? I thought I was doing better this time with the negotiating on the flip, but not so much now. What is the best place in Salem for a real massage that isn't rushed and a HE that doesn't leave me feel ripped off?I'd be interested to hear others take on this. I'd usually gotten some of Salem's better AMP massages at Angels Touch, so a lot of it is going to be the individual and they change constantly. 5 Star Oil has bars on the ceiling where the girls can walk on your back.

Brickleton
12-22-23, 11:45
I'd be interested to hear others take on this. I'd usually gotten some of Salem's better AMP massages at Angels Touch, so a lot of it is going to be the individual and they change constantly. 5 Star Oil has bars on the ceiling where the girls can walk on your back.Angel had previously been my go to place for Table Shower and a decent massage with mouth flip. Been there a couple times lately and it's been very lackluster. Rushed out the door and the same thing as previous guy. Paid for one service and they attempted to ignore that. I pressed the issue and got the service I request but only 10 second worth and then on to the jack knife HJ. I will not be back anytime soon.

GoodLuck69
12-22-23, 18:48
There is a new AMP at 17th and Center.

I tried it today.

Nice looking very flirty gal working. I didn't get her name, but she says she will always be there.

Nice massage for. 5 hh, with cbjdaty $.

She said boom boom next time.

Well worth it.

WarpFactor69
12-23-23, 18:36
There I was driving through Salem minding my own business when suddenly it happened. My GPS was spinning lights were flashing alarms were going off but there was nothing I could do. Slowly my car was drawn into the Vortex of the Salem triangle.

The shop to the left (the one near the European shop) apparently had someone that was very busy. So busy she did not come to the lobby even though I waited. I cannot report if she would have been interesting or not. On to the dreaded middle shop, where I once met an angry alien. Today's host was not angry, but not interesting to me in any way whatsoever. Onto the place on the right, I figured it was time for a holiday. I met Julie, who had attractive makeup, nice face. She is tall for an asian. And she has great boobs. The only negative appearance wise is that her teeth are a little messed up. She's not into kissing or d a t y but I managed to have a good time anyway. I would consider seeing her again.

Abcbriefdatycbjcfsxyz.

FunForAll553
12-26-23, 17:52
New lady running this place. She's cleaned up the inside, painted and freshened it up. Had a great hr. Session with quality massage and flip with good teasing and FS. Still lots of homeless a couple doors down. Have never been bothered by them though.

Guy7246
01-26-24, 14:12
After things thawed out last week, stopped by Happy Holiday on Lancaster and apparently I wasn't alone. One older lady (around 50 I'd guess) answered in a tiny silk nightie with nothing on underneath. Got 30 minutes and a handshake for $140; overpaid a bit but there was some confusion. I wanted an hour but only got a half-hour because apparently half of Salem's mongers were coming in knocking. Allowed some UTC touching and got up on the table to spread her goods while she did her business.

Overall meh. Looking for those girls in 20's or 30's but hard to come by. Massage was basically non-existent but she did help me stretch out my lower back and gave me a little relief. I was after an actual massage though.

Kaleyeah69
02-01-24, 01:10
I payed an early visit to Sa Sa. I was greeted by a tiny woman with perky s, probably in her early 30's. I payed for 30 minutes (40). Left in the room I got undressed. When she entered she was topless and wearing crotchless panties. She let my hand wonder as she spent a few minute on my shoulder. On the flip you offered a full menu. I talked her down to 160 for FS. She started with BBBJ for several minutes, before suiting up and getting down to business. She was vert vocal and really got into it. My only complaint was she wasn't into kissing. Great time.

Browniee
02-01-24, 16:42
I payed an early visit to Sa Sa. I was greeted by a tiny woman with perky s, probably in her early 30's. I payed for 30 minutes (40). Left in the room I got undressed. When she entered she was topless and wearing crotchless panties. She let my hand wonder as she spent a few minute on my shoulder. On the flip you offered a full menu. I talked her down to 160 for FS. She started with BBBJ for several minutes, before suiting up and getting down to business. She was vert vocal and really got into it. My only complaint was she wasn't into kissing. Great time.Did you get a name for this person?

Kaleyeah69
02-02-24, 00:21
Did you get a name for this person?Sorry, I didn't get her name.

GoodLuck69
02-03-24, 18:02
I payed an early visit to Sa Sa. I was greeted by a tiny woman with perky s, probably in her early 30's. I payed for 30 minutes (40). Left in the room I got undressed. When she entered she was topless and wearing crotchless panties. She let my hand wonder as she spent a few minute on my shoulder. On the flip you offered a full menu. I talked her down to 160 for FS. She started with BBBJ for several minutes, before suiting up and getting down to business. She was vert vocal and really got into it. My only complaint was she wasn't into kissing. Great time.Where is SA SA? Hint hint.

Jd058
02-05-24, 15:40
Where is SA SA? Hint hint.Its on google maps. Sasa massage.

Guy7246
02-26-24, 14:16
Its on google maps. Sasa massage.Went in there Sunday hoping for a table massage but at least that day it was an actual granny. One of the oldest looking women I've seen in one of these places.

SWilsons11
04-01-24, 14:05
Saw this place driving by a few days ago and thought I would give it a try. It is on River Rd near Baskin Robbins, kind of hidden in the back of a small office building next to a nail salon.

Very nice, clean place. I was greeted by Lily, a 20 something cute Asian girl with nice tits and ass. I told her I wanted 1 hour of deep tissue. At first the massage was not very deep, but she got there eventually. Really nice rub with lots of teasing. She climbed up on to the table straddling one of my legs during the massage. I was enjoying myself so much that I lost track of time and didn't notice that she flipped me a bit early, no worries. She massaged my head neck and chest, slowly working her way south where there was more teasing and playing with my balls. Then she offered the full menu, leading off with boom boom for $$. I only had an extra. 5 so we settled on a HJ. She let me get handsy and even licked my nipple at one point. It was a very slow and sensual HJ, probably the best I have ever had. Afterward, she cleaned me up and through a translate app told me we were done. That is when I looked at the clock and saw that I still had almost a half hour, so I told her we had more time and I wanted more massage. I then flipped back onto my belly and she worked my hips and back over with probably the best massage I have gotten at an AMP. I will be back!

FunForAll553
04-02-24, 17:33
They must have rotated girls. Linda and Annie had been there recently. Was hoping to give Annie a go.

Saw this place driving by a few days ago and thought I would give it a try. It is on River Rd near Baskin Robbins, kind of hidden in the back of a small office building next to a nail salon.

Very nice, clean place. I was greeted by Lily, a 20 something cute Asian girl with nice tits and ass. I told her I wanted 1 hour of deep tissue. At first the massage was not very deep, but she got there eventually. Really nice rub with lots of teasing. She climbed up on to the table straddling one of my legs during the massage. I was enjoying myself so much that I lost track of time and didn't notice that she flipped me a bit early, no worries. She massaged my head neck and chest, slowly working her way south where there was more teasing and playing with my balls. Then she offered the full menu, leading off with boom boom for $$. I only had an extra. 5 so we settled on a HJ. She let me get handsy and even licked my nipple at one point. It was a very slow and sensual HJ, probably the best I have ever had. Afterward, she cleaned me up and through a translate app told me we were done. That is when I looked at the clock and saw that I still had almost a half hour, so I told her we had more time and I wanted more massage. I then flipped back onto my belly and she worked my hips and back over with probably the best massage I have gotten at an AMP. I will be back.

WarpFactor69
04-03-24, 10:46
Stopped by Rainbow on Edgewater, two reasonably attractive ladies there.

Sasa on Commercial, beautiful lady there. I wouldn't be surprised if she had done some modeling when she was younger.

Jj503
04-05-24, 08:48
I think her name was Nana. Very flirtatious and fun. I thought she was really cute. Probably early 30's. Decent massage. I would repeat based on her fun personality alone. Open menu.

SWilsons11
04-12-24, 14:31
I think her name was Nana. Very flirtatious and fun. I thought she was really cute. Probably early 30's. Decent massage. I would repeat based on her fun personality alone. Open menu.Where is this?

WarpFactor69
04-15-24, 12:04
Where is this?I am guessing this place, but your post is a good reminder for others to include an address or intersection.