PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

InterModal
07-29-14, 12:06
Didn't want to post on first sighting but saw her again yesterday. Was riding down Akron Either Friday or Saturday afternoon around 5 pm and saw a white female walking down the sidewalk between Ogburn and Glenn. She had blondish-red hair, fairly tall and about a 5 or 6 on looks and body. She was motioning a car that I was meeting into a side street as I drove by and when he turned in she followed him into the street. Thought it was just someone stopping a friend at that time of the day. Anyway, yesterday around the same time, I'm coming down Akron and there she is again, motioning a car into the parkiing lot of the Quality Motel in Akron. This time I'm pretty sure that she was getting picked up. Just wondering if anyone knows of her or has seen her. She definitely looked like a good prospect but again she was already being picked up both times I saw her. By her dress yesterday, I'm pretty sure she was out there making "new friends".

Also thanks for our own thread!

SkidRow
07-29-14, 15:10
Has anybody seen SW around Waughtown and Sprague in awhile, used to be a hit or miss not to long ago.

SkidRow
07-29-14, 17:33
http://www.antennamastsrus.com/ Use this link, scroll down to prostitution and it will tell you where most of the arrest happen at and it also gives a map.

Match2
07-29-14, 18:37
I drove by the area mention a couple time today between 2-245 pm and saw no one so maybe she is only out later?

SkidRow
07-29-14, 21:19
http://www.antennamastsrus.com/ Use this link, scroll down to prostitution and it will tell you where most of the arrest happen at and it also gives a map.http://winston-salem-crime.com/Search.aspx?ad=Winston-Salem try this one.

SkidRow
08-22-14, 21:00
At the corner of Glenn and Akron Dr. A Red head mid 30's 140 lbs. Did have time to check out, but she was watching traffic and making eye contact.

InterModal
08-25-14, 09:24
At the corner of Glenn and Akron Dr. A Red head mid 30's 140 lbs. Did have time to check out, but she was watching traffic and making eye contact.I've seen a few through there over the past few weeks. Saw the red head you're talking about and others at different times of the day. Just hasn't been when I could check them out.

IlmnDude
09-19-14, 11:39
Any SW action in lexington? I took a hike from Salisbury to there yesterday but had no luck. Thanks guys!

InterModal
09-22-14, 11:48
Saw a WSW on Akron at Tise early Sunday morning but couldn't stop. Seeing a few through there at different times of day. Can't really get a pattern on them. This one was black hair and about a 4-5 best I could tell in the dark.

LittleRascal
10-10-14, 12:36
I haven't seen anything either the few times I've came through.

Big Bob Nc
10-14-14, 21:37
I took a ride thru southside last night. Usually southside is a waste of time. But last night I found Amy short thick build with short blonde hair. After a little talking and a LEO check she want 20 for some head. I found a place to park and she went to work. And what a job she did! She can suck a cock I think that was the best blojob I've ever had. It was better than Cherokee's of any of you know her. She wouldn't give me digits said she didn't get away from old man much and didn't want me calling while she at home. Dropped her off at a candy shop on sprague street.

Siome5525
11-12-14, 22:30
Been cruising around for few days now not luck! South side death, broad st death, liberty st death! Can anybody help? Where can I find a SW?

WSTransplant
11-14-14, 12:56
Been cruising around for few days now not luck! South side death, broad st death, liberty st death! Can anybody help? Where can I find a SW?I tried going on some of the routes people suggested here and also haven't had any luck. I haven't tried when it's dark yet though.

SkidRow
11-14-14, 16:07
http://winston-salem-crime.com/Search.aspx?search=list&ad=Winston-Salem%2c+NC&lat=36.099600&lon=-80.241050&distance=10.0&ccid=5&ctid=60&date_from=101214&date_to=111114.

Siome5525
11-26-14, 19:40
After searching for two weeks finally found this blond chick really nice looking probably in her mid 30's dnt remember her name! She was walking pick her up amd had really good time for 20! First I had seen in a while!! Going to keep looking for her! She was really nice no rush!

Big Bob Nc
12-08-14, 23:05
After searching for two weeks finally found this blond chick really nice looking probably in her mid 30's dnt remember her name! She was walking pick her up amd had really good time for 20! First I had seen in a while!! Going to keep looking for her! She was really nice no rush!Don't see too many white chicks in that area. There used to be a BSW with blonde hair a few years ago. About 2 Welsh ago I rolled thru the area at 1 am. Found a white girl brunette at citgo on liberty. Her name was star I think she said. Went to an apartment on highland across from social services. Everything is covered with her. You opted for flute lessons. She worked on the boy for about 10 minutes. Didn't think I was goin to get off couldn't feel shit with the condom she used. She said she wasn't stopping til I got off. So she kept goin for at least another 5 minutes til I came. Satisfaction guarantee she said. Got done took her back to citgo. No talking just get the job done and go was how she worked. Can't find her number don't know what I did with it. If I do find it will let you guys know.

Big Bob Nc
12-08-14, 23:27
There's a white girl with blonde hair that panhandle in front of McDonald's on Stratford road. Meet her last week stopped by there was talking to her asked if she wanted to make some money. She said sure so we went for a ride. Went for full service for 40. She started off going down on me then got undressed after seeing the Kitty had to lick it very clean. Licked it til she made me stop after she came. Then she went down down on me more. Then I put on covered and worked my way in. Tight Kitty, hit for awhile then rolled her over and got her on all fours. Pretty ass, made her cum again I finished off about 5 minutes later. Dfk the whole time, took direction well, no rushing. Afterwards she was in hurry to get back to McDonald's something about meeting her Ol man. She gave me her number but doesn't have minutes on it rite now. So its not much good now.

Siome5525
12-09-14, 19:58
There's a white girl with blonde hair that panhandle in front of McDonald's on Stratford road. Meet her last week stopped by there was talking to her asked if she wanted to make some money. She said sure so we went for a ride. Went for full service for 40. She started off going down on me then got undressed after seeing the Kitty had to lick it very clean. Licked it til she made me stop after she came. Then she went down down on me more. Then I put on covered and worked my way in. Tight Kitty, hit for awhile then rolled her over and got her on all fours. Pretty ass, made her cum again I finished off about 5 minutes later. Dfk the whole time, took direction well, no rushing. Afterwards she was in hurry to get back to McDonald's something about meeting her Ol man. She gave me her number but doesn't have minutes on it rite now. So its not much good now.Where exactly did you find her? In the mcdonalds in tru way shopping center? Wow never seen one in that area! Please describe her so we can look for her. Last Sunday drove around winston but no luck had to drive all way to high point where I found this girl shannon blond tall skinny on her mid 40's not bad looking I give her a 8 on looks. We did a full service for 30 but she says usually she does it for 45! She was very friendly and did an ok job! Smelled really good, nice shaven kitty thighness was ok had muchh tighter than her but she was really good! While driving tru high point I notice there is lot more action than here in winston just in one drive I saw 3 girls two white girls one was shannon and one black girl pretty good looking she probably was in her early 20's. Anyways the blond girl on liberty I think her name was jill! But I haven't seen her since! I wish I would find her one more time. If you have any more info of strafford girl and any way to find her please let us knw. Thanks.

Big Bob Nc
12-10-14, 23:35
Where exactly did you find her? In the mcdonalds in tru way shopping center? Wow never seen one in that area! Please describe her so we can look for her. Last Sunday drove around winston but no luck had to drive all way to high point where I found this girl shannon blond tall skinny on her mid 40's not bad looking I give her a 8 on looks. We did a full service for 30 but she says usually she does it for 45! She was very friendly and did an ok job! Smelled really good, nice shaven kitty thighness was ok had muchh tighter than her but she was really good! While driving tru high point I notice there is lot more action than here in winston just in one drive I saw 3 girls two white girls one was shannon and one black girl pretty good looking she probably was in her early 20's. Anyways the blond girl on liberty I think her name was jill! But I haven't seen her since! I wish I would find her one more time. If you have any more info of strafford girl and any way to find her please let us knw. Thanks.Yep found her at McDonald's at thruway. She stands there on Stratford rd panhandling. Skinny blonde there usually in afternoons and evening. Been with her again and dropped her off at apartments on Hawthorne just up street from Baptist hospital. Rolled down Cleveland on Wednesday and saw a white girl with blonde hair and glasses. Thick built girl nice looking but thicker than my liking. Seen her go in a house on side street up the road from store.

DowntownOldman
01-12-15, 10:20
Has anyone seen Karen with glass out on Spraque or Waughtown Street lately? She was one of my favorites a couple of years ago.

SkidRow
01-12-15, 18:54
Has anyone seen Karen with glass out on Spraque or Waughtown Street lately? She was one of my favorites a couple of years ago.The older WSW dirty blonde hair? If that is the one I would love to see her too.

DowntownOldman
01-12-15, 19:06
The older WSW dirty blonde hair? If that is the one I would love to see her too.That is her. There were two Karens one with skinny and long hair. This Karen had shorter dirty blond hair and wore glasses. She was friends with Vicki. I wouldn't mind seeing Vicki again either.

Big Bob Nc
04-08-15, 22:19
Saw Megan at hotel on broad a few days ago. Picked her up found s place to park for BBBJCIM. Good skills doesn't mind taking her time. Damage was 30 could have got full service for 40. Could go to room and do it said to many people there.

MyBudFang
06-11-15, 14:50
Saw Megan at hotel on broad a few days ago. Picked her up found s place to park for BBBJCIM. Good skills doesn't mind taking her time. Damage was 30 could have got full service for 40. Could go to room and do it said to many people there.Does she have a number, I'm a trucker and would like to find out if she would come to me. If so, ask If you can share.

JigglyButts
06-23-15, 17:41
I saw her once but was busy. I haven't seen her since, and I've been checking. I guess it's been to hot out to stand there. Don't know where else to find her.

Yep found her at McDonald's at thruway. She stands there on Stratford rd panhandling. Skinny blonde there usually in afternoons and evening. Been with her again and dropped her off at apartments on Hawthorne just up street from Baptist hospital. Rolled down Cleveland on Wednesday and saw a white girl with blonde hair and glasses. Thick built girl nice looking but thicker than my liking. Seen her go in a house on side street up the road from store.

Big Bob Nc
07-09-15, 23:11
Going down peterscreek yesterday afternoon I see a skinny white guy with blonde hair walking. As I come by her she is on the phone but is checking me out as I am checking her out. So I turn around get up to her again to see if she needs a ride and she does. Soon as she gets in she starts talking about needing to make some cash and am I a cop. I ask her if she is and she grabs my hand and sticks my fingers in her pussy. So with LEO check out the way I ask about flute lessons, first I say 20 she says 30 we settled on 25. We pull into a shopping center parking lot and down she goes. She was going down on me like my cock was her favorite dick in the world. People walking by she didn't care she just kept working on it. So I fingered the kitty til I got off in her mouth. She swallowed I zipped up and dropped her out in front of shopping center. She said she was meeting someone there. I got her number called her later for round 2 and to try the kitty out. But got no answer.

Big Bob Nc
07-09-15, 23:15
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

CptMufDiverNc
07-10-15, 10:07
Going down peterscreek yesterday afternoon I see a skinny white guy with blonde hair walking. As I come by her she is on the phone but is checking me out as I am checking her out. So I turn around get up to her again to see if she needs a ride and she does. Soon as she gets in she starts talking about needing to make some cash and am I a cop. I ask her if she is and she grabs my hand and sticks my fingers in her pussy. So with LEO check out the way I ask about flute lessons, first I say 20 she says 30 we settled on 25. We pull into a shopping center parking lot and down she goes. She was going down on me like my cock was her favorite dick in the world. People walking by she didn't care she just kept working on it. So I fingered the kitty til I got off in her mouth. She swallowed I zipped up and dropped her out in front of shopping center. She said she was meeting someone there. I got her number called her later for round 2 and to try the kitty out. But got no answer.You might want to proofread your post about the "skinny white GUY" LOL.

Big Bob Nc
07-10-15, 20:46
You might want to proofread your post about the "skinny white GUY" LOL.Yeah guess I need to check it out before I post it. It was definitely NOT A GUY.

AceMsnc
07-17-15, 18:49
Met Whitney a cute little blonde with a slim body. She is very accommodating. I had a sweet with happy ending and cim. FS is available got digits but doesn't always work.

Big Bob Nc
07-18-15, 22:13
Met Whitney a cute little blonde with a slim body. She is very accommodating. I had a sweet with happy ending and cim. FS is available got digits but doesn't always work.Where did you find her at?

AceMsnc
07-24-15, 18:03
Where did you find her at?She is on Peters Creek in afternoon.

JigglyButts
08-02-15, 18:32
I saw a pregnant girl with freckles, I think she had blonde hair, standing at the exit on business 40 and Peters creek with a sign asking for money. I was to chicken to ask her anything LOL. Anybody else see her or know if she is dtf?

DtLover63
08-03-15, 07:32
Last Wed at lunch I was going by the BB&T stadium off that same exit and a girl fitting your discription was at the light. She had the cardboard sign asking for money and what looked like a backpack by her feet.

She was cute and yes, I believe blonde and possibly pregnant. I didn't see any signs of flirting while I was stopped at the light.

About 30 min later I came back down Peters Creek and she was still there. My guess is she was just asking for money.

I saw a pregnant girl with freckles, I think she had blonde hair, standing at the exit on business 40 and Peters creek with a sign asking for money. I was to chicken to ask her anything LOL. Anybody else see her or know if she is dtf?

JigglyButts
09-14-15, 21:27
Where can I get a cheap BJ? Preferably a good one. Must be white or latino. Haven't seen any girls anywhere.

JigglyButts
09-16-15, 18:09
Is this forum dead? Not much activity on here anymore.

HappyPop
10-10-15, 08:23
Anyone remember a blonde that called herself Cinderella? Around Southside couple years ago. If anyone has contact info, please PM me.

Siome5525
10-28-15, 14:07
Been driving arround for a while and cannot find no even one girl! Can anybody help?

InterModal
11-12-15, 10:47
Saw a WSW on Akron early Weds morning about a block up from Glenn. Looked pretty good on the flyby but didn't have time to check out further.

LesterJJ
01-07-16, 10:06
Have a friend looking to find where the SW hangout if at all in Kernersville? Anyone know?

NToDeepr
01-17-16, 21:26
I happen to luv dark, slim, ugly SW who look much better when things come off. I used to hang with Shawna, who "lived" between Glenn, 16th and Cameron. She's dark with smooth skin, not the best face, buck-tooth, but, mann what a pleaser. Anyway, just wondering if anyone knows anything about her.

Big Bob Nc
01-20-16, 22:28
I happen to luv dark, slim, ugly SW who look much better when things come off. I used to hang with Shawna, who "lived" between Glenn, 16th and Cameron. She's dark with smooth skin, not the best face, buck-tooth, but, mann what a pleaser. Anyway, just wondering if anyone knows anything about her.I know Shawna but haven't seen her about a year, maybe longer. Last time I saw her she was living with a guy in an apartment off liberty st. That little thing knows how to use her mouth and pussy better than most of the hotter chicks I've been with. She would fuck you for hours.

JigglyButts
06-15-16, 00:10
I don't think she qualifies as a street walker but I was shopping at walmart on peters Creek Parkway and this hot young girl crossed my path and asked me if I could help her out with some gas money. I normally would have told someone to beat it but she was so freaking cute and exactly my type. She was short, long brown hair, freckles perky tits and a cute little ass. She was pushy but so sweet at the same time. She smelled good and kept brushing up against me and rubbing on me. I'm a sucker and lonelyso she says she show me her tits in the parking lot for 20 bucks. I just laughed and kept walking and she kept tagging along. She chatted me up for a little bit and even helped me shop. Then she said if I gave her 40 she would make it worth my while. I finally gave in and said ok. When we checked out and walked to the door I heard the slightest little whistle and this kid about her age started walking out ahead of us. I got a bad feeling right there and should have quit but I convinced myself my shoe squeaked or something and she didn't whistle. Long story short she kept asking for the money up front the whole time and she wanted to do whatever right there in the parking lot with people around everywhere. I convinced her to go somewhere else and she said she would follow me in her van. It was a small white older maybe astro van but like a small version with a white roof rack. Well after we go somewhere else and park she starts rubbing on my dick and calling me sexy and shit and then asks for the money up front. I give it to her and she immediately says she is going to grab a cigarette out of her van. I was like hell no and got out with her. She didn't protest but said she was just getting a cig. She did and walked back with me and then I was leaning down in my car to clear the backseat out and I sensed she was gone. This ***** was like a ninja though. She was already in the van by the time I noticed and guess who pops up and starts the car. That little punk 20 year old kid at the door in walmart. So they bolted and he yelled all kinds of obscenities at me as he got away. Buy the time I got back to my vehicle they were gone. I know I know. :/ She was just so sweet and cute. At least it wasn't more than 40. Still sucks though. Oh yeah punk kid was maybe 20 ish blonde hair. So if your ever over that way watch out.

J EastAlton
06-16-16, 00:12
Good evening gentlemen. I am from St. Louis. Could anyone tell me where the local stroll is? Thank you for your time!

CaveManC
07-16-16, 17:10
For the past few nights on my way to work I would take a detour through liberty st. First night I saw a older white chick right by a gas station that was still open at 1 am. Droopy in the front and back. Then the following night the law must have been having a car show at that same gas station. And like clockwork the three or four times I went on the stroll there was a SHIM. "she and him" on the corner. Looking like god damn twisted sister. I took a trip to high point as well. Took a ride on tryon and ennis st. Nothing. Looking for this RedDot place, thinking it was that convenience store on ennis.

Planning on riding through Gboro when I get the time.

Be safe fellas!

Pison00
07-28-16, 18:26
For the past few nights on my way to work I would take a detour through liberty st. First night I saw a older white chick right by a gas station that was still open at 1 am. Droopy in the front and back. Then the following night the law must have been having a car show at that same gas station. And like clockwork the three or four times I went on the stroll there was a SHIM. "she and him" on the corner. Looking like god damn twisted sister. I took a trip to high point as well. Took a ride on tryon and ennis st. Nothing. Looking for this RedDot place, thinking it was that convenience store on ennis.

Planning on riding through Gboro when I get the time.

Be safe fellas!I hunt in winston every now and then I usually try peters creek as that's the closest place I could think of finding anything because that's where I picked up a few girls in the past but lately I haven't been around there if theres a hotspot let me know thanks.

Aamco
08-08-16, 21:34
Anybody seen redheaded Jennifer Hillen.

Freeskier7791
08-12-16, 09:17
I hunt in winston every now and then I usually try peters creek as that's the closest place I could think of finding anything because that's where I picked up a few girls in the past but lately I haven't been around there if theres a hotspot let me know thanks.During the day it seems pretty dead around there, but I haven't looked further off the main drag. I sometimes go by Savannahs to check on the talent there and see if any one is talking a walk.

Pison00
08-12-16, 13:23
During the day it seems pretty dead around there, but I haven't looked further off the main drag. I sometimes go by Savannahs to check on the talent there and see if any one is talking a walk.Around 8 months ago I met Bobby nd KAYJAY at the motel down the street from savannahs had a good time with them but spent more than I had intended too, and gave them a ride back to walnut cove. That was a while ago I haven't seen any new talent since, sometimes broad and liberty st have some walking every now and then.

HappyPop
08-14-16, 18:03
If the Jennifer with buck teeth that was around couple years ago, I heard she moved to High Point. Got married. She was fun.

Anybody seen redheaded Jennifer Hillen.

Big Bob Nc
08-14-16, 21:51
Anybody seen redheaded Jennifer Hillen.Jennifer is married now and living in wilkesboro with husband and her kids. She has been clean and off the streets for several years now. But I still talk to her and see her when I'm up that way.

SWMonger
08-28-16, 08:32
I don't think she qualifies as a street walker but I was shopping at walmart on peters Creek Parkway and this hot young girl crossed my path and asked me if I could help her out with some gas money. I normally would have told someone to beat it but she was so freaking cute and exactly my type. She was short, long brown hair, freckles perky tits and a cute little ass. She was pushy but so sweet at the same time. She smelled good and kept brushing up against me and rubbing on me. I'm a sucker and lonelyso she says she show me her tits in the parking lot for 20 bucks. I just laughed and kept walking and she kept tagging along. She chatted me up for a little bit and even helped me shop. Then she said if I gave her 40 she would make it worth my while. I finally gave in and said ok. When we checked out and walked to the door I heard the slightest little whistle and this kid about her age started walking out ahead of us. I got a bad feeling right there and should have quit but I convinced myself my shoe squeaked or something and she didn't whistle. Long story short she kept asking for the money up front the whole time and she wanted to do whatever right there in the parking lot with people around everywhere. I convinced her to go somewhere else and she said she would follow me in her van. It was a small white older maybe astro van but like a small version with a white roof rack. Well after we go somewhere else and park she starts rubbing on my dick and calling me sexy and shit and then asks for the money up front. I give it to her and she immediately says she is going to grab a cigarette out of her van. I was like hell no and got out with her. She didn't protest but said she was just getting a cig. She did and walked back with me and then I was leaning down in my car to clear the backseat out and I sensed she was gone. This ***** was like a ninja though. She was already in the van by the time I noticed and guess who pops up and starts the car. That little punk 20 year old kid at the door in walmart. So they bolted and he yelled all kinds of obscenities at me as he got away. Buy the time I got back to my vehicle they were gone. I know I know. :/ She was just so sweet and cute. At least it wasn't more than 40. Still sucks though. Oh yeah punk kid was maybe 20 ish blonde hair. So if your ever over that way watch out.Cash and dash. Running off with the cash is a big problem in the hobby. Some simple rules to follow come only through experience and the help of the brotherhood on this board. One of them is to make sure you aren't being followed. Well, the same applies to never putting yourself in a position where someone is going to follow you.

InterModal
08-31-16, 13:25
Was driving up Akron from Liberty around 1 pm and saw a cute blonde in short shorts walking up toward 52. She was eyeing everyone as they went by and smiled at me as I drove by. Made the block but by the time I got back around she was talking to a guy in a white truck. Next time around she was gone. Figure he must have picked her up. Didn't have time to wander around to see if she showed back up. Anyone got any info on her?

Pison00
09-03-16, 11:15
Was driving up Akron from Liberty around 1 pm and saw a cute blonde in short shorts walking up toward 52. She was eyeing everyone as they went by and smiled at me as I drove by. Made the block but by the time I got back around she was talking to a guy in a white truck. Next time around she was gone. Figure he must have picked her up. Didn't have time to wander around to see if she showed back up. Anyone got any info on her?I've been sent to Winston Salem to do some work on commercial residential buildings lately and I've been going through Peters Creek, Akron and also liberty Often it's not my best short cuts but I try to go that route to see if I can find any WSW around and I think I know who you are talking about but sadly I wasn't given a chance to stop and pick her up because I was on rush hour but and she was also adjacent to the street I was on, but I did find a early 30's woman on Peters Creek and Academy Intersection that place looks like it can get hot with WSW I will see one often, Then I went to Akron and saw two WSW but they were older maybe around 40 or 50 years old I didn't have any luck around there lately but I'll be cruising by those streets like liberty and Akron looks like they have a lot of potential action and I will be Cruising around and keep this forum updated.

HappyPop
09-15-16, 12:43
Around 1030 yesterday, saw a decent looking WSW with brown hair wearing cut off jean shorts. She was flagging down cars and obviously working. Strange, I saw a BMW suv with couple black guys talk to her and drive away, only to circle back and pass her. Not sure if handlers. Think was picked up by some construction guys before I could drive back by. Just sharing. If anyone knows more, please elaborate.

HappyPop
09-16-16, 06:51
Around 1030 yesterday, saw a decent looking WSW with brown hair wearing cut off jean shorts. She was flagging down cars and obviously working. Strange, I saw a BMW suv with couple black guys talk to her and drive away, only to circle back and pass her. Not sure if handlers. Think was picked up by some construction guys before I could drive back by. Just sharing. If anyone knows more, please elaborate.Broad and Acadia, not academy.

HappyPop
09-19-16, 18:03
Very young and kind. Liberty and good hope area. Not the safest for a wm but she was very persuasive. Car fun. BBBJ. 20 want to have full hr or more with. Will update if happens.

HappyPop
10-03-16, 15:04
Attractive wf at 2nd St. And Peter's Creek out today at 2:30. Lime green top and rolled up jeans. Anyone know if pay to play an option?

Ranger87
10-04-16, 10:39
Here lately work has put me in Lexington regularly. Is there any SW action to be found around here?

CaveManC
10-21-16, 03:44
A cute spanish girl walking on 40 towards downtown winston. I was headed to work this is at 2 am. But I could see her from a distance so I let off the gas. And got a good look at her. Hair up, blue hoodie and a big bookbag and spinner size. I was ready to call in and say I got a flat but I kept it moving. She didn't have her hand out but her arms were crossed. Hopefully I catch her at a later date. Too bad she was a cutie.

J EastAlton
11-08-16, 15:25
Hello all, o am spending a lot of time in Winston-Salem. Could someone please tell me where the local stroll is? I really enjoy your fine city, but I would love to enjoy it more. I am active on the St. Louis board. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance.

SkidRow
11-08-16, 22:25
http://winston-salem-crime.com/Search.aspx?search=list&ad=Winston-Salem%2c+NC&lat=36.099600&lon=-80.241050&distance=10.0&ccid=5&ctid=60&date_from=100816&date_to=110716.

Akron DR around I 40 and Liberty st.

Pison00
11-14-16, 21:06
I heard on the weekly news about 3 days that there was a drug bust On bond st near broad and they seized Woman's favorite street Pharms including: crack, heroin and other type of drug pills and half a million in cash Now usually this tells me where ever there's drugs involved there are woman out also. So today I went and took a little trip and rode through bond st, place looks promising but I didn't find anything. So as I was leaving the area I was also reading that there was another bust on 234 Styers rd Winston Salem so again took a ride and found nothing. I kept on looking keeping my eyes open and came across a st called Cherry st and polo rd intersection where I saw WSW standing there talking with a Black male and she looked like an early 30's woman so I turned into the corner store Wake mart and found her coming over the man gave me a sign and started pointing at the woman so I knew 100% she was a worker but I kept on creeping my surroundings and saw another woman coming walking from one of the back roads and into the store she went. Also saw LEO's around so much I kept staying in submissive mode, & Knowing me I was going to start approaching these woman but the Thugs I kept seeing coming by and the LEO's randomly cruising kept me still. Really looking to make a return really soon as the place I was aiming for didn't have much to offer but instead around the area I saw a good level of action stay safe Mongers.

Pison00
11-21-16, 20:10
Hello mongers. Don't let this weather fool you, when the Natural Born monger wants the deal with the devil we will have it, and this Horrible cold weather has offered me something Great early on. One of my Favorite SW- Ex BP lady just got out of Prison and shot me a text that she wanted to meet up, most of you know her she's very popular because of what she has done in the past couple years back and yes I know she is very nasty but she's still one of my favorite UTR's. Probably not a UTR because of her popularity and her reputation but she wanted to meet up in her city so off I go. I was expecting that she was going to ride solo, but instead she came walking to meet me behind the Food lion On Waughtown- Sprague Intersection. She also recommended we go in the trees or a good spot somewhere they know of but i refused, I just wanted a car date. She came with one of my old Favorites Sierra H, and another WSW i didn't know but she was very attractive i would definitely dream with her but she wanted too much 1.0 roses for a 20 minute job. She Made the ladies stay out in the cold while bobby hoped in and did what she was born to do. Great BBBJ -CIM Damage was .3 and off i go, calm and happy. Happy Mongering.

Siome5525
11-22-16, 08:17
Last week on 11/15 I was riding polo rd, and cherry st going towards indiana ave when I asw this nice blond WSW. I looked at her and she waved, I turn arround and picked her up at the mexican grocery store, we drove arround and told her I wanted a FS, she said ok it will be. 4 told her ok than she raise it to. 6 told her no can't do. 4 tops. She agreed. Told her I had to get rubbers she stopped me and asked me if I was clean told her yes, she said me too than we can do a BBFS I told her no. Went to the store got the rubbers and we end up in the burlington cost factory parking lot. When finish she told me to take her to the gas station. We went to the gas station that its on cherry st right before we got to polo rd and cherry st interception. (This is important) While sitting in the car waiting for her a red ford escord seems like a 2000 model pulled up in the store. Auncle LEO was driving the car. This just means uncle LEO is driving arround in old cars looking. Just becareful out there.

By the way the last few times I had been lurking arroung got lucky. Got lucky with a girl called crystal in waughtown, and polo rd.

Pison00
11-27-16, 20:39
Was in the area looking for fun, and spotted jennifer 37 year old walking sprague St she was great for a Jackson. Saw a WSW coming out the grocery store but had cars behind me, as soon as I made the loop back around I saw her get picked up in the parking lot of the small shopping center. Seen lots of active Mongers around and I'm surprise the forums don't mention any of this action happening. Seen Crystal walking with another man didn't bother as I kept going up the street I found my main target sitting outside the Family dollar in Waughtown she gave me the name Ginger she was a 25 year old redhead the dream was. 3 she said we could go find a good spot she knew of. I personally rate her 10/10 as a WSW very good none rush professional job. Careful with the Trannies mongers as I spotted many of them.

Blambert
11-28-16, 16:08
Hello mongers. Don't let this weather fool you, when the Natural Born monger wants the deal with the devil we will have it, and this Horrible cold weather has offered me something Great early on. One of my Favorite SW- Ex BP lady just got out of Prison and shot me a text that she wanted to meet up, most of you know her she's very popular because of what she has done in the past couple years back and yes I know she is very nasty but she's still one of my favorite UTR's. Probably not a UTR because of her popularity and her reputation but she wanted to meet up in her city so off I go. I was expecting that she was going to ride solo, but instead she came walking to meet me behind the Food lion On Waughtown- Sprague Intersection. She also recommended we go in the trees or a good spot somewhere they know of but i refused, I just wanted a car date. She came with one of my old Favorites Sierra H, and another WSW i didn't know but she was very attractive i would definitely dream with her but she wanted too much 1.0 roses for a 20 minute job. She Made the ladies stay out in the cold while bobby hoped in and did what she was born to do. Great BBBJ -CIM Damage was .3 and off i go, calm and happy. Happy Mongering.She's great, nasty as hell and burnt out but a great damn time.

Pison00
12-01-16, 00:38
I decided to pick her up, while my interest was on Renee today because I saw a good review on her as I was heading towards that side of town. She is a crazy H-Addict at its worst I've seen ladies go Crazy without it. This woman literally called me from a payphone on the Southside Of Winston Salem in a very dangerous like Area claiming her phone doesn't work but has contacts on it. Gave her a Jackson like we agreed for a BJ and got one of the worst BJ ever didn't lasted more than 5 minutes she was rushing as she had not done this before in the past with me I've always had a great time with her. Ended up spending A Franklin on this crazy girl without getting much in return but a waste of time. Do not pick her up mongers Never, even Bobbi warn me about her. Bobbi will always please at anytime, any place you pick her up at. Sierra will rob you. Ginger, Tina and Bobbi are always a priority.

SlutsLover
12-01-16, 02:23
I decided to pick her up, while my interest was on Renee today because I saw a good review on her as I was heading towards that side of town. She is a crazy H-Addict at its worst I've seen ladies go Crazy without it. This woman literally called me from a payphone on the Southside Of Winston Salem in a very dangerous like Area claiming her phone doesn't work but has contacts on it. Gave her a Jackson like we agreed for a BJ and got one of the worst BJ ever didn't lasted more than 5 minutes she was rushing as she had not done this before in the past with me I've always had a great time with her. Ended up spending A Franklin on this crazy girl without getting much in return but a waste of time. Do not pick her up mongers Never, even Bobbi warn me about her. Bobbi will always please at anytime, any place you pick her up at. Sierra will rob you. Ginger, Tina and Bobbi are always a priority.Do you have ginger's number? Is it the same red head girl that posted in BP before?

Vishud
12-04-16, 18:15
I am new monger here. Not well known for vocabulary. Can someone tell me the meaning of 1. 0 Roses /. 3 roses. ?

Is it $10/3 or $100/30.

Pison00
12-05-16, 19:46
As always winston salem is a very strange fantasy world of many possibilities, a fellow monger pm me and routed me a street through 2nd st telling me there's a good BSW 9/10 walking the street. As having high hopes to find this woman I failed, but the area seemed to be a sketchy good area to hunt seen two BSW but were way out of there prime so I kept it moving. I seen a good amount of action on this weird rainy day, seen Bobby out on broad fighting with another WSW outside the store. Ginger was out on Clemmonsville near peach getting in a grey car with another monger I suppose. 20 minutes later seen bobbi get dropped off by a monger in a pickup and she came to me mad saying the fellow monger wanted to pay a Dime for a cheap BJ and as we both laughed I asked her if she did it and she said no, That moment we went into the store and she paid with a a hamilton which then I laughed again. Long story short seen woman Constantly walking Spragrue and waughtown if nothing go through 2nd st, Akron then follow cherry st into both of the corner stores that are in the same street. . It's worth making these long distances in town I been Surprised many times by taking the risk.

John Whitman
12-05-16, 21:33
Generally speaking roses are quoted in units of 100's. So 1. 0 would usually be 100 roses and. 3 would be 30 roses. If you have uncertainty about anything posted, you can always send a private message to the poster and ask for more information.

I am new monger here. Not well known for vocabulary. Can someone tell me the meaning of 1. 0 Roses /. 3 roses. ?

Is it $10/3 or $100/30.

HappyPop
12-05-16, 23:07
Met Bobbi. Out of her mind but calmed after several minutes. Bad demons but sweet girl and good time.

Pison00
12-19-16, 00:00
Bobbi Johnson did it again! Her performance was insane picked her near near 2nd st found an Incall-Loc and performance was better than most strippers I've ever seen or been with. Mongers should be happy she will sell her self out for Pennies, nickles and dimes. She was telling me she is planning to work at mirage Strip club hope well see her there soon.

Dynamo76
12-19-16, 09:04
Bobbi Johnson did it again! Her performance was insane picked her near near 2nd st found an Incall-Loc and performance was better than most strippers I've ever seen or been with. Mongers should be happy she will sell her self out for Pennies, nickles and dimes. She was telling me she is planning to work at mirage Strip club hope well see her there soon.How can I find her? She seens like a lot of fun.

CaveManC
12-19-16, 12:15
How can I find her? She seens like a lot of fun.I was thinking the same thing bro. I read previous post and wanted to hunt this Bobbi myself. Akron,2nd st? Not familiar with W-S so its a little harder. To.

Pison00
12-19-16, 20:00
Hello folks I got too many PM's regarding bobbi it's not hard finding her here's a short summary of why I keep seeing her walk. Supposedly the story she gave me was that she got kicked out her real home in Waln. She is staying with one of her dealers in a trap house near Akron becareful going to the area sometimes BSW or trannies will be around which I avoid and keep a look out for LEO there everywhere in this area. She stays in two trap houses in 2nd and Akron I know because we rode through to get her Pharms from there many times. She is a very active desperately street walker because when her demons start to come out she will go out and walk not caring what time it is I seen her get picked up countless of times very dangerous girl. When I picked her up yesterday another WSW got her phone and took it from bobbi near 2nd st never knew if she got it back. Right now she is homeless and walks often trying to get an insane amount of attention on the street for anyone to pick her up probably going to take a break on her but if you mongers find her she is easy to get along with. S/N There's been going on a weird trending crazy hotspot near Walkertown that One of the WSW mentioned to me and it's a place where they would go to buy a Pharm and then leave as fast as they can, i don't know whats the deal with that but if any of you have more info I'll like to know more. Also PM me I'll mentioned the area.

Mmill419
12-21-16, 18:08
There is. I 2nd street and Akron dr.

Solarmta
12-22-16, 15:37
Tall girl with reddish hair at the corner of 15th and Liberty at the Hispanic store any information on this one also saw a redhead walking up waightown and turn down Marble Street this was today between 12 and 2.

RunawayJim
12-22-16, 21:14
I can confirm she is a gem and a mess but fun and super nasty. Tight little 19 year old but a pro. Full menu and I can't stress enough that she will go the extra mile. She was born for this it seems like.

Pison00
12-23-16, 11:04
Tall girl with reddish hair at the corner of 15th and Liberty at the Hispanic store any information on this one also saw a redhead walking up waightown and turn down Marble Street this was today between 12 and 2.Maybe crystal, Sarah?, or ginger?

HappyPop
12-23-16, 12:43
Found Katey on waughtown. Sone demons, but really nice time.

SPrice52
12-23-16, 14:14
If you have seen Bobbi and did ANYTHING with her bareback I STRONGLY suggest you go get yourself tested asap. If you plan to see her wrap it up for EVERYTHING. You don't have to take my advice but trust me you should listen.

Pison00
12-24-16, 00:34
If you have seen Bobbi and did ANYTHING with her bareback I STRONGLY suggest you go get yourself tested asap. If you plan to see her wrap it up for EVERYTHING. You don't have to take my advice but trust me you should listen.Sprice I couldn't PM you- but Really looking to know about what's happening with that Place it's like a silence waiting to Erupt. All WSW I pick up and sometimes WSW from out of town would take me to this same exact spot.

Pison00
12-31-16, 00:21
One of bobbi's almost like twin sister is still around and she is very well known and active in the Walkertown area has anyone seen her?? One of you PM me her location but I couldn't catch her. Any info I would appreciate thanks.
I know she has her set of regulars and is busy often, & is a UTR unlike bobbi.., But still a very pretty and low mileage girl to be around with.

Mmill419
12-31-16, 06:06
Anyone remember this chick who was at university hotel right next to 52 she had best body ever I remember she a English bulldog in room with her.

SlutsLover
01-08-17, 22:10
Anyone remember this chick who was at university hotel right next to 52 she had best body ever I remember she a English bulldog in room with her.Who was her? Any information or pictures?

DowntownOldman
01-09-17, 01:19
Anyone remember this chick who was at university hotel right next to 52 she had best body ever I remember she a English bulldog in room with her.There use to be a girl that danced at the bar next to motel that had a bulldog. I believe her stage name was Ally.

Mmill419
01-09-17, 16:17
There use to be a girl that danced at the bar next to motel that had a bulldog. I believe her stage name was Ally.She was smoking hot I'm talking best dream I've ever had.

Pison00
01-09-17, 19:04
Mongers I have a great utr for those that love BSW very new with very low miles just a few cautions you must take very seriously. PM for info.

Vishud
01-09-17, 23:53
Mongers I have a great utr for those that love BSW very new with very low miles just a few cautions you must take very seriously. PM for info.Please share the details. !

AmryBoi1313
01-17-17, 19:34
Please share the details. !Can I please get sum info. New to it here.

Winston please hook me up!!

AmryBoi1313
01-17-17, 20:06
Please share the details. !Hit me with her info please.

Pison00
01-18-17, 17:06
Anyone seen Sierra around lately?? As to the previous question, a fellow monger took her off the streets once I gave out the details to the fellow monger who kept spamming me that wasn't good my friend. As the weather is getting cooler, I've found unknown walkers around new hope -liberty intersection. And spragrue area is always a good option.

Pison00
01-21-17, 17:31
Has anyone seen this Blondie crazy girl lately I been looking for her I know she's been having it rough these past few weeks I try to help her as much as I can but the way she disappears and goes out to random parts of town has been tough finding her. When I think it's my lucky day she gets picked up in front of me or I just really miss her when making a Turnabout she hangs out with others like Bobbi and last time I seen her was beside Annabelles she was arguing with a monger and got my chance to scoop her right up before she got back to the Motel beside Annabelles.

SlutsLover
01-22-17, 07:46
Has anyone seen this Blondie crazy girl lately I been looking for her I know she's been having it rough these past few weeks I try to help her as much as I can but the way she disappears and goes out to random parts of town has been tough finding her. When I think it's my lucky day she gets picked up in front of me or I just really miss her when making a Turnabout she hangs out with others like Bobbi and last time I seen her was beside Annabelles she was arguing with a monger and got my chance to scoop her right up before she got back to the Motel beside Annabelles.Damn, the **** is hot, you should get her private number so you don't have to keep missing her.

AmryBoi1313
01-22-17, 23:49
Please share the details. !Whats the info?

Mmill419
01-24-17, 18:29
Went to the mall today around 430 it was so packed with WSW I got one she only charged 15 but it was so good took direction well if you really want a good time go to mall there were at least 4 out there today. It was one cute one by ballpark but she said her bf best friend was across street.

Pison00
01-29-17, 21:19
I couldn't mug shot all, but I seen a few unknown woman walking Vargrave st near waughtown any ideas who they might be? The area was ACTIVE mongers plenty to choose from. Seen a blond run from the Hispanic Corner store down to the BP station it happened so fast I couldn't turn, and had a WSW with me already. She then kept going up to people and different cars asking for who knows what. She then went inside and lost her. STAY HUNGRY MONGERS.

AtlHoesRock
01-30-17, 00:35
Went to the mall today around 430 it was so packed with WSW I got one she only charged 15 but it was so good took direction well if you really want a good time go to mall there were at least 4 out there today. It was one cute one by ballpark but she said her bf best friend was across street.You mean was inside the mall?

Big Bob Nc
02-03-17, 23:25
You mean was inside the mall?He is probably talking about girls panhandling outside the mall at entrances from hall mall blvd and Silas creek and stratford. Nice blonde was at Stratford entrance I've give her money a few times. But don't think she would play.

HappyPop
02-03-17, 23:32
Please pm if have any info on ebony utr.

Big Bob Nc
02-03-17, 23:33
I was checking things out around academy today and seen Rosie. Her head game is off the chart. And if she's drunk OMG. Pussy is good too. She enjoys what she does. Brunette thicker build damage was 30.

Blambert
02-04-17, 22:23
Got any contact info or a picture.

I was checking things out around academy today and seen Rosie. Her head game is off the chart. And if she's drunk OMG. Pussy is good too. She enjoys what she does. Brunette thicker build damage was 30.

Big Bob Nc
02-05-17, 14:48
Got any contact info or a picture.Nope she doesn't have cell. Will try to get pic if I see her again.

Blambert
02-09-17, 15:52
Picked Ginger up off Akron on my lunch break. Got a bbj no cim for a Jackson. Service wasn't spectacular but it got the job done.

Ranger87
02-09-17, 16:30
I will be coming to Winston tommrow on business and hopefully will find a little time for pleasure. I have cruised Winston once in the airport area with not much luck. I am not familiar with the city at all so I just did the best I could with GPS. I'll probably be cruising around 3 or 4 pm. Any particular areas good that time of day?

SlutsLover
02-10-17, 02:02
Picked Ginger up off Akron on my lunch break. Got a bbj no cim for a Jackson. Service wasn't spectacular but it got the job done.Any picture of her?

Blambert
02-10-17, 14:23
Any picture of her?Didn't get one, but she looks a little rough, hairs a mess looks like she's homeless.

Pison00
02-11-17, 00:57
Picked her up on liberty at the Citgo gas station. This woman was wearing the same clothes for a few days and admitted it, and claimed she has been walking outside for long periods of time. She just isn't the same woman I'm used to seeing, her over all attitude has changed and the demons are Multiplying on her heavily. I dreamed with Ginger for one final time for a damage of. 3. Beware folks she acts paranoid, scared and just really abnormal with an awful attitude.

SlutsLover
02-11-17, 02:35
Didn't get one, but she looks a little rough, hairs a mess looks like she's homeless.Thanks for responding back, Where exactly could I find her?

Blambert
02-11-17, 21:28
Thanks for responding back, Where exactly could I find her?Check akron dr I pmed you.

Pison00
02-13-17, 20:51
Hello my Hungry polar bear friends, While our favorite WSW bobby is with her uncle, Her other self is doing Incalls in town. I just finished a dream with her late this afternoon, I had an unforgettable moment with this delicious, white, tender loving meat. Her Fee was on the high end, but her performance was on point! She truly knows how to treat an old dirty man like myself (BIG AL). PM for more photos and contact info.

Straits7
02-14-17, 22:36
Would anyone be kind enough to PM me some way to contact this cutie? Would love to track her down. Thanks, gents.

Hello my Hungry polar bear friends, While our favorite WSW bobby is with her uncle, Her other self is doing Incalls in town. I just finished a dream with her late this afternoon, I had an unforgettable moment with this delicious, white, tender loving meat. Her Fee was on the high end, but her performance was on point! She truly knows how to treat an old dirty man like myself (BIG AL). PM for more photos and contact info.

Blambert
02-15-17, 17:43
Got any contact info or a picture.http://winstonsalem.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-will-make-you-remember-me-on-this-valentines-day-text-me-3362833440-im-lilly/33760464

Pison00
02-15-17, 18:05
Would anyone be kind enough to PM me some way to contact this cutie? Would love to track her down. Thanks, gents.Sorry for my inconvenience of REPLYING. At lunch time the day after I posted I had 19 notifications regarding the post, and only replied to 3 it was way too many. Wish I could have just sent 1 message to all at once. I don't mind what your forum status is or who you are, I gotten a lot of good information from many of you and I thank you all for the good Intel. I PM'd you more information on sierra: Contact info, Photos, and things to be aware of. Good luck friend.

SlutsLover
02-16-17, 03:06
Hello my Hungry polar bear friends, While our favorite WSW bobby is with her uncle, Her other self is doing Incalls in town. I just finished a dream with her late this afternoon, I had an unforgettable moment with this delicious, white, tender loving meat. Her Fee was on the high end, but her performance was on point! She truly knows how to treat an old dirty man like myself (BIG AL). PM for more photos and contact info.Would love to have the information if possible. Thanks in advance.

MyBudFang
02-16-17, 10:22
Hello my Hungry polar bear friends, While our favorite WSW bobby is with her uncle, Her other self is doing Incalls in town. I just finished a dream with her late this afternoon, I had an unforgettable moment with this delicious, white, tender loving meat. Her Fee was on the high end, but her performance was on point! She truly knows how to treat an old dirty man like myself (BIG AL). PM for more photos and contact info.Certainly is a cutie, any chance of her doing outcall??

Bling1982
02-16-17, 11:55
Sorry for my inconvenience of REPLYING. At lunch time the day after I posted I had 19 notifications regarding the post, and only replied to 3 it was way too many. Wish I could have just sent 1 message to all at once. I don't mind what your forum status is or who you are, I gotten a lot of good information from many of you and I thank you all for the good Intel. I PM'd you more information on sierra: Contact info, Photos, and things to be aware of. Good luck friend.Thanks for any info.

Bling1982
02-20-17, 10:58
Would anyone be kind enough to PM me some way to contact this cutie? Would love to track her down. Thanks, gents.Anyone else hook up? No text / calls answered.

Fx Dude
02-20-17, 13:03
Hey Bling, I'm waiting for a PM too. I think we had to be one of the first 10 callers. Did you actually get some contact info from our fellow adventurer?

Anyone else hook up? No text / calls answered.

Bling1982
02-21-17, 11:28
Hey Bling, I'm waiting for a PM too. I think we had to be one of the first 10 callers. Did you actually get some contact info from our fellow adventurer?Yes but not from pison, guess hes to busy with her LOL. Hope so, someone needs to be working that out.

HappyPop
02-21-17, 19:18
I've shared the contact info I was given to a few folks. All I can report is that the info was basically no good since from day 1 the number goes straight to vm. No response to texts either. The number may have been disconnected from the start. No way of knowing as its not her on outgoing message. If anyone has had different results, please let us know. She is on FB. Also no recent activity or response on that either. I gave up a week ago. O well.

Yes but not from pison, guess hes to busy with her LOL. Hope so, someone needs to be working that out.

Pison00
02-21-17, 22:59
Yes but not from pison, guess hes to busy with her LOL. Hope so, someone needs to be working that out.I seen her yesterday around lunch time. Her phone isn't active anymore due to her Unorganized lifestyle at the moment and she just recently told me this yesterday, I also noticed when she called me from a different number yesterday but I already PM'd you her newer contact info or how to reach her. Good luck! , & Hopefully Bobby gets out soon I'm really missing that ass.

Fx Dude
02-23-17, 18:25
Hey bro, in previous posts you've mentioned 2 places "2nd and Akron" and "new hope and liberty". I've been studying the Google Machine and I can't see where any of those two places intersect. I'm super confused and I love maps! Can you kick me in the head and straighten me out on this. Feel free to PM (if needs be). Thanks, FX.

I seen her yesterday around lunch time. Her phone isn't active anymore due to her Unorganized lifestyle at the moment and she just recently told me this yesterday, I also noticed when she called me from a different number yesterday but I already PM'd you her newer contact info or how to reach her. Good luck! , & Hopefully Bobby gets out soon I'm really missing that ass.

Pison00
02-24-17, 12:57
Hey bro, in previous posts you've mentioned 2 places "2nd and Akron" and "new hope and liberty". I've been studying the Google Machine and I can't see where any of those two places intersect. I'm super confused and I love maps! Can you kick me in the head and straighten me out on this. Feel free to PM (if needs be). Thanks, FX.You are lost and confused my friend. I did PM'd you with information hopefully you reach her with the contact, if not I will let her know personally she's needed. She tends to charge a lot when she doesn't know you but I been seeing her on a budget not over. 5.

Straits7
02-25-17, 01:39
I was given a number as well, but so far have received no response of any kind. Damn shame, but not too surprising I guess. Anyone discover a solid way to contact yet?

Anyone else hook up? No text / calls answered.

Bling1982
02-27-17, 11:09
I was given a number as well, but so far have received no response of any kind. Damn shame, but not too surprising I guess. Anyone discover a solid way to contact yet?2nd number is a bust also.

MyBudFang
02-27-17, 13:09
2nd number is a bust also.Yea, I git a big fat nothing from either number, the second starting with 9,git a not here, and a no, the 336 number was dead.

SkidRow
03-01-17, 19:20
http://northcarolina.arrests.org/?results=14&page=1&minage=&maxage=&sex=F&county=&chargecode=15 Do any of these look like SW you met before.

Ranger87
03-17-17, 21:53
Today I rode through Winston around midday. Nothing was happening around Liberty, Akron, or New Hope. I left around 2 and was starting to see some activity. One was a WSW that looked as if she was homeless. I saw one heavy set BSW.

I am going to be in Winston regularly for a while. I hope today was not a reflection of the way the area is normally!

Pison00
03-18-17, 00:25
Today I rode through Winston around midday. Nothing was happening around Liberty, Akron, or New Hope. I left around 2 and was starting to see some activity. One was a WSW that looked as if she was homeless. I saw one heavy set BSW.

I am going to be in Winston regularly for a while. I hope today was not a reflection of the way the area is normally!New Hope is a good one there's usually a WSW lady roaming that area that goes by the name of Jessica, around 30 years of age, has demons but their tolerable & she loves the Lollipop! I can PM you number but she depends on Wi-Fi.

Solarmta
03-18-17, 00:32

I am going to be in Winston regularly for a while. I hope today was not a reflection of the way the area is normally!I been there several times during the day from 8 til 5 and have saw one BSW and maybe one WSW.

Pison00
03-18-17, 01:54
Yea, I git a big fat nothing from either number, the second starting with 9,git a not here, and a no, the 336 number was dead.I PM'd you several Contact Numbers for her. I've known her for a few years now and know what she has or has been through, so be cautious and cover up!

She has her own live Cam Shows now! Good luck.

http://camster.io/novia-capers

Ranger87
03-18-17, 12:24
New Hope is a good one there's usually a WSW lady roaming that area that goes by the name of Jessica, around 30 years of age, has demons but their tolerable & she loves the Lollipop! I can PM you number but she depends on Wi-Fi.Sure, I'd like to have it. I'll be back a week from Monday and will cruise later in the day. I was really hoping to find that Sierra girl. I read a post saying she had been seen midday.

Ranger87
03-18-17, 12:25
I been there several times during the day from 8 til 5 and have saw one BSW and maybe one WSW.It was my second time over there. Still trying to learn the area. I'm more familiar with the Charlotte areas.

SlutsLover
03-18-17, 15:27
I PM'd you several Contact Numbers for her. I've known her for a few years now and know what she has or has been through, so be cautious and cover up!

She has her own live Cam Shows now! Good luck.

http://camster.io/novia-capersPison, please could you share with me the information to contact this beauty?

Jmn69
03-20-17, 16:20
Spent some time with mj off of jj today. Can't remember her other name. Face is a mess but the view hitting that ass was pretty sweet! All inclusive for a Jackson.

Pison00
03-20-17, 16:31
Spent some time with mj off of jj today. Can't remember her other name. Face is a mess but the view hitting that ass was pretty sweet! All inclusive for a Jackson.She has a gf named heather and there's another one named lucy it's two actually, and there all good with their mouths but why is this a winston's thread? Those dolls Hang in Greebooro. Mlk- jj- e Bessemer area.

Jmn69
03-20-17, 17:52
She has a gf named heather and there's another one named lucy it's two actually, and there all good with their mouths but why is this a winston's thread? Those dolls Hang in Greebooro. Mlk- jj- e Bessemer area.You're right it was Greensboro clicked wrong tab.

Pison00
03-20-17, 20:32
Bobbi Johnson was just release from the pound and is out on her own now and needs help, fortunately I was able too and had tons of fun while still staying in my budget zone.

She doesn't need any introduction because of her fame in the business, she has an open menu for just about anything & she is one of my favorite youngsters to go play with. She lacks contact info but has a temporary contact at the moment so just PM me if you want this 20 year old female dog contact info.

Member #5540
03-20-17, 23:35
Spent some time with mj off of jj today. Can't remember her other name. Face is a mess but the view hitting that ass was pretty sweet! All inclusive for a Jackson.Does anyone have some photos of mj? Can't do a search with just a 2 letter name.

SlutsLover
03-20-17, 23:40
Bobbi Johnson was just release from the pound and is out on her own now and needs help, fortunately I was able too and had tons of fun while still staying in my budget zone.

She doesn't need any introduction because of her fame in the business, she has an open menu for just about anything & she is one of my favorite youngsters to go play with. She lacks contact info but has a temporary contact at the moment so just PM me if you want this 20 year old female dog contact info.I'm definitely interested on meet this hottie, please if you could share her info,thanks in advance.

Taboo Tim
03-22-17, 20:58
I think this is her.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/greensboro/0/45/172804

Does anyone have some photos of mj? Can't do a search with just a 2 letter name.

SPrice52
03-23-17, 15:04

She doesn't need any introduction because of her fame in the business, she has an open menu for just about anything & she is one of my favorite youngsters to go play with. She lacks contact info but has a temporary contact at the moment so just PM me if you want this 20 year old female dog contact info.[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

WSWChaser
03-23-17, 15:11
I think this is her.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/greensboro/0/45/172804Indeed this is MJ.

Pison00
03-23-17, 15:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SPrice52
03-23-17, 15:37
[Deleted by Admin]

Pison00
03-23-17, 16:35
[Deleted by Admin]

SPrice52
03-23-17, 18:14
[Deleted by Admin]

Pison00
03-23-17, 19:59
[Deleted by Admin]

Blambert
03-24-17, 10:54
Could a fellow monger be kind enough to share the new number.

HappyPop
03-26-17, 13:58
Which monger wrote these? LOL.

http://m.topix.com/forum/city/winston-salem-nc/TFKGFPVJLCN8H6MKS

SlutsLover
03-26-17, 21:39
I finally had the opportunity to meet bobbi, the girl is good at what she does with a very sexy body and up for anything, definitely going to see her again, thanks to the monger that shared her number, she said she lives in Walnut cover bit I met her in high point.

Ranger87
03-27-17, 16:23
I got a number for Bobbi and asked for a pic. This is what I got. Is it her?

RunawayJim
03-29-17, 16:37
Yes playmate is Bobbi and she is so popular because she has been broke in right and knows how to be dirty and how to do what she is there to do. I love this babydoll face and big ass and tiny frame she is a spinner and has a wet pussy and I did go raw but I like filling her **** up with loads. She swallows great and gives head like a pro and if you have time you can do anything else you want pretty much. Get her right and she will be naked all night you have her when you want and she's been passed around a lot of times by a lot of men so there is that.

This girl still young and pretty so enjoy it men.

BussaNut
03-30-17, 02:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

BTownMan14
03-30-17, 14:56
Can anyone share contact information for Sierra if so please pm me.

Thanks.

DavidMorris24
03-31-17, 00:23
Been reading a lot here, would love to dream. Any ideas on contacting? PM guys!

Elber Gonzalez
04-05-17, 06:16
Yes playmate is Bobbi and she is so popular because she has been broke in right and knows how to be dirty and how to do what she is there to do. I love this babydoll face and big ass and tiny frame she is a spinner and has a wet pussy and I did go raw but I like filling her **** up with loads. She swallows great and gives head like a pro and if you have time you can do anything else you want pretty much. Get her right and she will be naked all night you have her when you want and she's been passed around a lot of times by a lot of men so there is that.

This girl still young and pretty so enjoy it men.Daamn, I have to plan a trip to that area!

MyBudFang
04-07-17, 17:01
Would somebody be so kind as to pass along info on Bobbi? I'll be in town on Sunday, and would like to see her if possible.

Thank you.

Blambert
04-08-17, 18:41
Let us know if it starts to burn.

This girl still young and pretty so enjoy it men.

YearOfNight
04-09-17, 17:52
Can someone give me bobbi's contact info please pm me thanks.

Pison00
04-09-17, 21:01
My fellow friends let me prepare you for some helpful hints before Stepping forward with this 19 year old girl. I'm going to admit I've never dreamed with this young, beautiful princess but I have seen her in the presence of providers I've been with, One's Lauren, Bobby, and Sierra as some of you already know them and their fame, and I could say she's part of their crew and as many of you know they tend me to be dangerous. I don't know Sarah Shamel personally but I have given her rides with Sierra, and Bobby before many times and seen her at the apartment complexes near Hanes Mall dozens of times. If anyone plans on a dream with this provider make sure you pick her up and take her to your prefer In-call because I wouldn't risk doing any incalls with neither of the ladies I just mentioned, they tend to be around thugs, pimps way too much, be safe out their mongers.

http://winstonsalem.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/slim-fit-girl/34519474

SlutsLover
04-15-17, 21:30
Hey buddy I tried to send you a private message but it says that you exceed your private message storage. Please could you share the info, I surely would love to taste this fresh meat. Thanks in advance.

AtlHoesRock
04-15-17, 21:45
Hey buddy I tried to send you a private message but it says that you exceed your private message storage. Please could you share the info, I surely would love to taste this fresh meat. Thanks in advance.Same here. Please PM me.

AmBack
04-16-17, 01:33
Same here. Please PM me.Same here. Kindly PM back.

GucciMane
04-16-17, 18:38
I have bobbi contact pm for it #smallfee.

GucciMane
04-16-17, 18:40
I got a number for Bobbi and asked for a pic. This is what I got. Is it her?Yea that's her.

DeeperJedi
04-17-17, 09:48
Fellow men. I'm coming from Orlando to Winston-Salem this week for a few days. Where should I be driving to find streetwalkers? Cheers.

Pison00
04-17-17, 19:40
Here you go fellow Mongers, just tired of getting PM's asking for her contact. Also to show appreciation.

Peejay2015
04-18-17, 10:50
Does her hat say "DOPE" ?

Mmill419
04-18-17, 20:10
The info previously mentioned isn't correct! Does anyone have he real info.

CaptainChris
04-20-17, 13:50
Wow. She is stunning! Did you do an I'd check? Looks like she could be 17.

If any of you know the older street walker Christina that roams the Winston Salem area near Sprague at times, well she's a friend of mine and has been for years. Met her at New hope a long time ago, and today I made my visit to go see her like I regularly do through out the year and she had surprising news for me and was telling me she has a young 19 year old niece name CASS that is having a really hard time and Christina was on the phone with her when I arrived and convinced CASS to make a dream possible with me. So I left and contacted CASS at around 9 PM and we agreed on a. 5 visit in my vehicle, and as I got there I was surprise to see a very beautiful stunning young doll with two of her other friends, another beautiful young Female and a male her BF supposedly. I was even more surprise to see they were living in the woods on a temporary shelter in an unfamiliar part of town, it looked like a tent from a distance but I wasn't sure. CASS came over running to my truck and she was very flirty and friendly and got in and off we went to find a good spot to dream, and on the way I was already thinking of many ways on how I was going to devour my meat and if there's a god, then he must great to have had let me lived all these long years and still being able to find new talent. Mongers be prepare to find this or these ladies on the street very soon as I think there making there way on becoming our new talent very soon, as CASS has a new candy addiction, along with her friend. I promised I wasn't going to tell about there discreet location, but I was given permission by the goddess youngster to share her temporary contact info with Three of my friends, I say temporary because she depends on WI-FI and is going from place to place trying to seek it. Last three Mug shots of the youth are from today and first two photos of her claiming there no more than 2 days old, Other girl in photo resembles a similar appearance of the girl that was with her. PM if interested fellow friends.

Pison00
04-20-17, 19:43
I'm interested in Pregnant woman and know a few but would love to meet more. Anyone know of Good CD's that would offer a great gratification, or pregnant ladies preferably older types. I am willing to trade if necessary.

BTownMan14
04-20-17, 20:57
Can anyone share contact information for Cass.

RunawayJim
04-25-17, 09:06
Let us know if it starts to burn.This is unnecessary slander. The girl has been here many years and I've done lots of raw dog to her pussy with no problem. Maybe I'm special but babydoll wants me to pump her full of my goo. She is a really fun person and I'm willing to defend myself for rawdogging her. The legend is real by the way. Just look at the ass.

Delltate
04-25-17, 09:35
The info previously mentioned isn't correct! Does anyone have he real info.That number was good until at least 4/16, when I last heard from her, but it is now out of service. Her FB has been inactive since 4/15. I hope she re-appears!

SPrice52
04-25-17, 12:57

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

BTownMan14
04-25-17, 16:20
That number was good until at least 4/16, when I last heard from her, but it is now out of service. Her FB has been inactive since 4/15. I hope she re-appears!I think Bobbi has been with uncle.

Pison00
04-25-17, 20:36
This is unnecessary slander. The girl has been here many years and I've done lots of raw dog to her pussy with no problem. Maybe I'm special but babydoll wants me to pump her full of my goo. She is a really fun person and I'm willing to defend myself for rawdogging her. The legend is real by the way. Just look at the ass.Valerie from High Point and Bobbi from Winston two of my favorites making out, and it was one of the best threesomes I had ever had! I would be willing to file Bankruptcy for another Round with them.

Bling1982
04-26-17, 11:05
Valerie from High Point and Bobbi from Winston two of my favorites making out, and it was one of the best threesomes I had ever had! I would be willing to file Bankruptcy for another Round with them.My man pison LOL. You scored again nice to here. Are you on the scene all day long? I don't have that much time to put all your catches together. Enjoy.

SPrice52
04-26-17, 11:49
My man pison LOL. You scored again nice to here. Are you on the scene all day long? I don't have that much time to put all your catches together. Enjoy.It's impressive considering one of them is definitely still on vacation.

Member #6050
04-26-17, 14:34
Valerie from High Point and Bobbi from Winston two of my favorites making out, and it was one of the best threesomes I had ever had! I would be willing to file Bankruptcy for another Round with them.How do you find or contact Bobbi that several of you are talking about? I recently moved from CLT and am trying to introduce myself to WS rather than heading back to my old stomping grounds.

LeoKing23
04-27-17, 09:29
I tlk to her before she coo ppls, I just wonder would she be able to be sum links or would someone upload sum vids of her on the Hub, or on xvideos, plus has anyone see her put on pair of high heels before?

AgeOfPatels
05-02-17, 23:20
Hi friends please can I have her contrct info please.

MyBudFang
05-03-17, 08:08
Was at the old motel 6 in Friday night and sat, night, on Friday, there was a very cute, mixed girl in a vehicle, WE flirted for a few, but I had other plans, she looked a lot like Khaleesi's translator from Game of Thrones, smoking.

Later, I saw a girl that resembled Bobbi, although I never met Bobbi, body, and face looked like it may be possible. Didn't talk to her.

As for that motel, they have installed several cameras, and an older family member, walks around checking things out.

On a side note, the afternoon clerk there is Serbian, and worth a look see, very beautiful, she is one if the new owners.

AgeOfPatels
05-06-17, 13:01
Hi, does anyone have contact info for CASS.

AtlHoesRock
05-06-17, 19:10
Hi, does anyone have contact info for CASS.There was amber alert for her on Thursday.

She is definitely underage and everyone should stay away.

LowCarbMonster
05-07-17, 14:09
Can someone PM Bobbi number please?

Big Bob Nc
05-07-17, 14:39
There was amber alert for her on Thursday.

She is definitely underage and everyone should stay away.I had her number but never could get up with her. Glad I didn't now. No telling what she's told uncle about guys she's been with. Better hope she hasn't give uncle any number from guys she's been with. I do know the short hair girl living in a tent she was hanging with. I will ask her what she knows about all that next time I see her. But I've only seen her out walking once the last month. And I'm not walking down into their tent site.

AgeOfPatels
05-07-17, 15:26
There was amber alert for her on Thursday.

She is definitely underage and everyone should stay away.I hear then, ty.

BTownMan14
05-08-17, 18:11
Is Bobbi still with her Uncle.

BTownMan14
05-08-17, 18:17
If anyone has contact information for Sierra please PM me the number I have they tell me is wrong number.

Straits7
05-08-17, 21:38
Is Bobbi still with her Uncle.I can verify that yes, she is. Supposed to get back around the end of the month.

Also, I second the post below me: does anyone have Sierra's contact? Thanks.

SPrice52
05-10-17, 13:48
I can verify that yes, she is. Supposed to get back around the end of the month.

Also, I second the post below me: does anyone have Sierra's contact? Thanks.Yup sure do. Had a couple visits with her over the past week or so.

BussaNut
05-10-17, 16:27
Any one have any info on the redhead in Watertown that used to give massages.

Ranger87
05-12-17, 12:38
If someone would pass along her contact info to meet I'd appreciate it!

Pison00
05-18-17, 19:32

Thanks!

GucciMane
05-25-17, 01:21
If someone would pass along her contact info to meet I'd appreciate it!Yes do what's her rates usually.

GucciMane
05-25-17, 01:24
Bobbi is out pm for info #smallfee.

GucciMane
05-25-17, 01:27
She's out pm #smallfee.

SPrice52
05-25-17, 16:20
She's out pm #smallfee.#smallfee LOL It's not hard to get her info.

SPrice52
05-25-17, 16:24
Yes do what's her rates usually.Depends when you catch her. I literally just left from seeing her like 20 minutes ago. Pics and vids included.

GucciMane
05-25-17, 20:23
Depends when you catch her. I literally just left from seeing her like 20 minutes ago. Pics and vids included.Me too what was it for you pm me.

Straits7
05-26-17, 01:07
Does she have a new number now? I have the one she was using literally right before she left, but I can't tell if it's good anymore. If anyone has it, please send me a pm.

Straits7
05-26-17, 01:21
http://winstonsalem.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cum-play-with-abby/36403728

So I had a dream about this girl Abby. At the time, the number was listed as an Asian girl in HP, but it led me to Abby instead. So just a bait and switch. Bad news, waste of time. Lousy part of town, run down and crowded place. Complained and rushed the whole time.

GucciMane
05-26-17, 08:54
Bobbi is out pm for info #smallfee.Joking about fee just pm me for digits.

LowCarbMonster
05-28-17, 14:17
Does anybody have Bobbi phonenumber? Please PM me.

Member #5426
05-30-17, 20:32
Does she have a new number now? I have the one she was using literally right before she left, but I can't tell if it's good anymore. If anyone has it, please send me a pm.Looks like she is out of town now. Don't think she will be back. Oh well! I was trying to meet with her too.

JA3194.

DickDaDicker
05-31-17, 16:03
Said she is moving to Cali. I know she is gone but who knows if she will be back.

PolishMonger
06-02-17, 18:53
Greetings fellow mangers.

Moving into the area from FL and looking to learn the local lay of the land.

What's the local stroll?

I can trade info and numbers from Tampa and Memphis?

Thanks!

BTownMan14
06-06-17, 21:23
Is Sierra still around I haven't seen anything posted about her lately.

Ranger87
06-10-17, 01:25
Decided to ride Akron and Liberty tonight.

There was several SW's around the Citgo. One blonde that really stood out. She was tall, slim, in a black tank top, a short black skirt and heels. I saw her walking beside the store and passed before I could get stopped. Circled around and she was but the store but it was so crowded I couldn't get casually close. I rode to Akron and saw one woman walking in the road behind the gas station. I sobr think she was a SW bad ifshe was I wasn't that bad off, LOL. Went back to Liberty and the Citgo was full of cops and had a couple people on the ground. I got a few side streets but it had turned into a ghost town. Next week I'm hunting that blonde!

Also, where is the drag on Akron? I have heard people talk about seeing girls but I've never had any luck. Feel free to PM.

Pison00
06-11-17, 03:20
Decided to ride Akron and Liberty tonight.

There was several SW's around the Citgo. One blonde that really stood out. She was tall, slim, in a black tank top, a short black skirt and heels. I saw her walking beside the store and passed before I could get stopped. Circled around and she was but the store but it was so crowded I couldn't get casually close. I rode to Akron and saw one woman walking in the road behind the gas station. I sobr think she was a SW bad ifshe was I wasn't that bad off, LOL. Went back to Liberty and the Citgo was full of cops and had a couple people on the ground. I got a few side streets but it had turned into a ghost town. Next week I'm hunting that blonde!

Also, where is the drag on Akron? I have heard people talk about seeing girls but I've never had any luck. Feel free to PM.Are you talking about the Citgo on liberty in front of that Small corner store? I used to see action there all the time, but the area has lost quality. Academy and Waughtown are good choices too, & Waughtown used to be really good but has lost its scene for a while. Hope we see More action from this area as I haven't visited in a while, last great person I've known in the area was Cass & Nicole. Also Polo rd has been added to my hunting place whenever I go to winston.

Ranger87
06-11-17, 14:34
Are you talking about the Citgo on liberty in front of that Small corner store? I used to see action there all the time, but the area has lost quality. Academy and Waughtown are good choices too, & Waughtown used to be really good but has lost its scene for a while. Hope we see More action from this area as I haven't visited in a while, last great person I've known in the area was Cass & Nicole. Also Polo rd has been added to my hunting place whenever I go to winston.I will have to check those areas out, thanks for the info. I am new to the Winston area.

IThwe is beside a store of some type. It is within sight of New Hope Rd. I believe it is one there corner of 14th street.

Joffrejo
06-16-17, 15:53
Said she is moving to Cali. I know she is gone but who knows if she will be back.Any of y'all have pics or vids of Bobbi? Besides what's in the thread? PM me, happy hunting.

HappyPop
07-03-17, 16:58
Anyone know the deal with the blonde at the citgo at liberty and 16th? She's out now and looks attractive. Too attractive for that part of town. Circled a few times and saw 2 uncles hovering about. That isn't totally unusual for that part of town, but as I went by again it looks like she had her phone pointed in my direction. Like taking a pic or video. Got out of there but curious if anyone has seen her. Been awfully quiet in all of WS boards.

SkidRow
07-03-17, 18:15
Anyone know the deal with the blonde at the citgo at liberty and 16th? She's out now and looks attractive. Too attractive for that part of town. Circled a few times and saw 2 uncles hovering about. That isn't totally unusual for that part of town, but as I went by again it looks like she had her phone pointed in my direction. Like taking a pic or video. Got out of there but curious if anyone has seen her. Been awfully quiet in all of WS boards.I also spotted her, also seen a big Tattoo on her neck, she looks to be in her mid 30's.

Big Bob Nc
07-03-17, 22:47
Anyone know the deal with the blonde at the citgo at liberty and 16th? She's out now and looks attractive. Too attractive for that part of town. Circled a few times and saw 2 uncles hovering about. That isn't totally unusual for that part of town, but as I went by again it looks like she had her phone pointed in my direction. Like taking a pic or video. Got out of there but curious if anyone has seen her. Been awfully quiet in all of WS boards.She's been around that area for at least a month that I have seen her. Tried to talk to her a few times doesn't seem interested, but most people say I look like a cop so that mite be why. And yes Winston has been dead lately. Haven't found anything on the street new, just playing with a few regs I know.

Pison00
07-05-17, 12:50
She's been around that area for at least a month that I have seen her. Tried to talk to her a few times doesn't seem interested, but most people say I look like a cop so that mite be why. And yes Winston has been dead lately. Haven't found anything on the street new, just playing with a few regs I know.Your situation sounds similar to mines. Been seeing a two ladies regularly in the area. Mind if I ask who you are seeing? I'm seeing krysten and Morgan a lot lately. 4 times a week.

Big Bob Nc
07-06-17, 07:30
Your situation sounds similar to mines. Been seeing a two ladies regularly in the area. Mind if I ask who you are seeing? I'm seeing krysten and Morgan a lot lately. 4 times a week.My regs are couple of Southside girls, Amy and Katt.

HorniVich101
07-07-17, 00:06
My regs are couple of Southside girls, Amy and Katt.Always enjoyed my time with Katt. Cool chick. The last digits she gave me no good anymore?

Pison00
07-07-17, 12:56
I heard Bobbi is back is this true?

Big Bob Nc
07-07-17, 13:49
Always enjoyed my time with Katt. Cool chick. The last digits she gave me no good anymore?Yeah Katt cool most time. But she will try to rip you off if she thinks she can get by with it. And will steal shit too. She doesn't have a phone spends all her money on rock candy. She has a boyfriend now, some thug that beat her up not long ago but she with him. But I don't know if he will be around much longer. One of her other regs is after him. And they say this dude ain't no joke, even the dealers are scared of him.

SlutsLover
07-08-17, 00:16
I heard Bobbi is back is this true?She texted me earlier and said that she was coming back tonight, some dude paid her ticket back, she said she was going to text to me as soon as she arrives but she didn't yet.

SlutsLover
07-08-17, 02:07
She texted me earlier and said that she was coming back tonight, some dude paid her ticket back, she said she was going to text to me as soon as she arrives but she didn't yet.Now she said that it will be on the 12th, still I can wait 4 more days, she deserves it.

Wftosser
07-09-17, 10:40
I heard Bobbi is back is this true?Is she back? Anyone got digits? PM me please.

RandomJacob
07-10-17, 13:53
Was visiting so I checked out liberty and surrounding area 2 days last week based on posts I figured this was my best shot. I had no luck finding anything. Seems like the area is pretty dead. Maybe my timing was off.

ImmortalOne06
07-10-17, 23:09
Does someone have Bobbi number please pm me?

HorniVich101
07-11-17, 07:37
Yeah Katt cool most time. But she will try to rip you off if she thinks she can get by with it. And will steal shit too. She doesn't have a phone spends all her money on rock candy. She has a boyfriend now, some thug that beat her up not long ago but she with him. But I don't know if he will be around much longer. One of her other regs is after him. And they say this dude ain't no joke, even the dealers are scared of him.She still walking the waughton beat?

Pison00
07-11-17, 12:25
Yeah Katt cool most time. But she will try to rip you off if she thinks she can get by with it. And will steal shit too. She doesn't have a phone spends all her money on rock candy. She has a boyfriend now, some thug that beat her up not long ago but she with him. But I don't know if he will be around much longer. One of her other regs is after him. And they say this dude ain't no joke, even the dealers are scared of him.Does she share the same residence with Morgan? If yea then I think I know her.

Big Bob Nc
07-11-17, 22:14
I don't think she walks waughtown beat much if any. No she doesn't share same place as Morgan.

Ranger87
07-12-17, 23:16
I have been cruising the Academy road area and had some luck. Nothing exceptional but seeing girls regular.

I have ran Waughtown much and when I did I have never seen anything. Any advice on the spots off Waughtown. Feel free to PM.

BTownMan14
07-14-17, 10:15
Did Bobbi come back if some would someone. Please share contact information.

SlutsLover
07-15-17, 08:03
Did Bobbi come back if some would someone. Please share contact information.Yeah she is back, better than ever.

ImmortalOne06
07-16-17, 01:33
Can someone please private message me Bobbi phone number please.

BTownMan14
07-16-17, 22:43
Someone please pm me Bobbi contact information.

Wftosser
07-17-17, 09:02
Yeah she is back, better than ever.I texted her and she seemed a little out of it. Is that normal?

J EastAlton
07-17-17, 15:07
Good afternoon gentlemen. I recently moved to Winston-Salem from St. Louis. I took a drive along the stroll on Liberty. I only saw one WSW out. What are the "price point on services here? A standard BJ would run 20 Washington's. A full service date 2 Andrew Jackson's. Is that the norm here? Thank you, and stay safe out there!

Ranger87
07-18-17, 00:19
Someone please share Bobbi's number. PM is fine. Thanks in advance.

Rfoy4426
07-18-17, 08:09
Going to be in the area today can anybody suggest the spots for me to check out.

AgeOfPatels
07-20-17, 11:47
Any of you good gentman have contact in for Bobbie.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

Wftosser
07-20-17, 17:01
Any of you good gentman have contact in for Bobbie.

Please PM me.

Thanks.PM me. I just meet with her. Pretty amazing. But nomadic (meaning car visits must likely) and utr.

Pison00
07-21-17, 01:02
Can anyone tell me who's that lady that stays with Morgan, she looks good from 30 ft away.

Ranger87
07-21-17, 01:32
PM me. I just meet with her. Pretty amazing. But nomadic (meaning car visits must likely) and utr.I attempted to PM and your mailbox is full.

ImmortalOne06
07-21-17, 15:23
Can one of you gentleman pm me Bobbi number I appreciate so much I been searching but no luck. Its like quest of lost treasure looking for her LOL please pm me.

Wftosser
07-22-17, 20:44
I think I accidentally deleted a couple PMs so send again if you don't hear.

SlutsLover
07-22-17, 21:18
I texted her and she seemed a little out of it. Is that normal?Yeah I think is normal in her specially when she is high, I just seen her and she was completely wasted, but still she performs well, with the sexy ass she has who cares about how high she is LOL.