PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Case321
10-05-22, 17:27
Stopped by today exactly as described ya have to be looking for it to see it. There's a fella working the front desk, told him I wanted 30 minutes for 50 bucks. If I had seen the gal who was going to do the massage I'd have left first. I'll say this she gave an actual good relaxing massage. No indication of anything other than a legit massage which was I'm ok with me considering the gal looked like what I would imagine at a Asian trailer park. Older and frumpy looking. When I left she was standing at the counter with a bottle of water for me; I asked her name she said Angel. Then she asked me for a tip. A major turn off especially considering I got no offer of extras. I gave her 20 bucks because an old fella once told me "even a ugly ***** got to eat" at a strip club in my youth LOL. Unless I hear different here in the future I probally won't repeat.

Indaclurr
10-05-22, 19:43
Same exact experience here. Same shrek's wife looking lady too. Damn good massage but this spot isn't offering anything extra. Only difference is I laughed at her when she asked for a tip.

AksWorld
10-06-22, 15:32
I was thinking of trying silas. Can someone share his experience and who should I meet.

Pm is fine.

Donater
10-07-22, 06:48
I was thinking of trying silas. Can someone share his experience and who should I meet.

Pm is fine.Visited Silas recently for the first time. Drew Angela, said she was new, also met Tina, both were attractive. Hot body on Angela, seemed pretty pricey, but FS menu available. Good experience, Likely will repeat since know what to expect. YMMV.

D.

DoctorGt
10-08-22, 15:06
Yes Angela is the best, she is a 10 and knows how to play. Yum.

I will go back to her every week. I tried the others there but they don't hold a candle compared to Angela.

Happy hunting boys.

Visited Silas recently for the first time. Drew Angela, said she was new, also met Tina, both were attractive. Hot body on Angela, seemed pretty pricey, but FS menu available. Good experience, Likely will repeat since know what to expect. YMMV..

DoctorGt
10-08-22, 15:19
Visited Silas Crk several times and now Sngela is the best I have ever had. She knows how to please. A little pricy but sure worth the 2 skins. She is 10 times better than the others. Young and hot and a gorgeous tight body.

You won't be disappointed!

Visited Silas recently for the first time. Drew Angela, said she was new, also met Tina, both were attractive. Hot body on Angela, seemed pretty pricey, but FS menu available. Good experience, Likely will repeat since know what to expect. YMMV.

DoctorGt
10-08-22, 15:24
A chic named Vicky had me undress and I told her I wanted a H. E. And she got passed and said we don't do that here and stormed out and brought my money back.

Damn, not a good experience if you want a rub and tug.

Stopped by today exactly as described ya have to be looking for it to see it. There's a fella working the front desk, told him I wanted 30 minutes for 50 bucks. If I had seen the gal who was going to do the massage I'd have left first. I'll say this she gave an actual good relaxing massage. No indication of anything other than a legit massage which was I'm ok with me considering the gal looked like what I would imagine at a Asian trailer park. Older and frumpy looking. When I left she was standing at the counter with a bottle of water for me; I asked her name she said Angel. Then she asked me for a tip. A major turn off especially considering I got no offer of extras. I gave her 20 bucks because an old fella once told me "even a ugly ***** got to eat" at a strip club in my youth LOL. Unless I hear different here in the future I probally won't repeat.

DoctorGt
10-08-22, 21:48
Angela, not Sngela (a typo).

Visited Silas Crk several times and now Sngela is the best I have ever had. She knows how to please. A little pricy but sure worth the 2 skins. She is 10 times better than the others. Young and hot and a gorgeous tight body.

You won't be disappointed!

MD Bellamy
10-09-22, 19:43
A chic named Vicky had me undress and I told her I wanted a H. E. And she got passed and said we don't do that here and stormed out and brought my money back.

Damn, not a good experience if you want a rub and tug.My guess is that your approach was wrong. This is a new store and (presumably) you are a new customer to them. Walking in and saying you want illegal services right up front as soon as she enters the room would have raised red flags immediately. I'm not surprised they were cautious.

Of course, as a regular customer (as you are at Silas) that opener would be OK.

When I'm in a new situation I usually test the waters with a little bit of roaming and see if it is welcomed and then proceed from there.

Clarity43
10-10-22, 14:31
Went into the new Jonestown place to TOFTT. Greeted at front desk, probably by same woman as previous posts mentioned. Asked for an hour and paid 70 at the desk. Woman brought me into the room and stepped out while I got ready. I laid face down and she came in few minutes later. She got to work on my back with sheet fully draped. Very good massage for the post part, really got the knots out of my back and hip area. Everything was legit though, no mention or offers of anything else to be bad. Gave 20 tip. Not likely to repeat unless others post better results.

Triad Traveler
10-13-22, 16:53
Let me start by saying it's a 35 min drive one way for me to get there. And I met Tina a few weeks back and it was good. 140 FS no problem with decent performance.

But today was a different story. I called 3 hours in advance to request Angela. I was told no problem. I was running a few minutes late so I called and told them and was still told no problem. When I got there Sassa came to the door and I said I called for Angela and she said Angela busy. So I agreed to see her. Paid for one hour and she rubbed my back with some teasing for about 5 minutes and then said turn over. At this point the negotiations started and she did the HJ motion and I said no and did the full service motion. She said how much. I said 120 even though I was willing to do 140. She said 120 HJ. I said no I want FS. She said how much I said 120. She said no 200. I said no way. Then she asked about HJ for 120 and I said no only massage. She said ok only 30 minutes for massage and I agreed thinking the overpayment would be her tip. She did a decent massage for a few minutes. All total I was there 20 minutes. So I paid for an hour and got a 20 minute massage. I told the lady sitting at the back door and she just laughed. Worst experience ever in an AMP.

KingKlose
10-17-22, 02:55
Had a similar experience as to the post before. Not going back to Silas.

Anyone know if either of these are worth it. Mostly curious about the massage I have regulars for extras.

https://winston-salem.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/outcall-available-best-hands-i/171352898867

https://winston-salem.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/sweet-massaging-carmella/064462871747

RaulDahak
10-17-22, 19:37
Had a visit to Silas AMP. I booked Angela but someone else came to the back door and took me in. She said she was Angela and gave me a great FS. As I was leaving (the real) Angela came and introduced herself as the real Angela and that I was tricked. Angela is petite and speaks good English. The other lady gives a good FS but doesn't really speak well.

GolfPro38
10-18-22, 07:15
Had a visit to Silas AMP. I booked Angela but someone else came to the back door and took me in. She said she was Angela and gave me a great FS. As I was leaving (the real) Angela came and introduced herself as the real Angela and that I was tricked. Angela is petite and speaks good English. The other lady gives a good FS but doesn't really speak well.This seems common with them.

I've always called ahead and made specific requests for a certain provider only to be greeted by someone I've never seen before and told so and so is busy with no cars in driveway.

But on the positive side, never left disappointed.

Triad Traveler
10-18-22, 11:54
This seems common with them.

I've always called ahead and made specific requests for a certain provider only to be greeted by someone I've never seen before and told so and so is busy with no cars in driveway.

But on the positive side, never left disappointed.Are you guys doing 200 for FS at Silas?

AgeOfPatels
10-20-22, 16:02
Are you guys doing 200 for FS at Silas?Yes.

Yes it seems like it.

GolfPro38
10-21-22, 21:23
Yes.

Yes it seems like it.When she comes back into room and asks how long just say an hr. , hand over 2 Franklins and that's it. Your time with her will be the same regardless.

DelTop69
10-21-22, 23:16
When she comes back into room and asks how long just say an hr. , hand over 2 Franklins and that's it. Your time with her will be the same regardless.So is there an upfront house fee before you are taken to the room?

BussaNut
10-22-22, 09:02
So is there an upfront house fee before you are taken to the room?No don't do that. Pay the house fee then negotiate the extras. 120 or 140 tops for the extra.

DelTop69
10-23-22, 11:14
No don't do that. Pay the house fee then negotiate the extras. 120 or 140 tops for the extra.I may not have been clear so my question is, I am reading that it's $200 for FS. Is that all inclusive or is that in addition to a "house fee"?

RaulDahak
10-23-22, 18:13
I may not have been clear so my question is, I am reading that it's $200 for FS. Is that all inclusive or is that in addition to a "house fee"?That's in addition to the house fee for the hour.

AintBnBad
10-24-22, 10:58
Tried out Silas since everything is shutdown. Very disappointed very pushy on the flip. Offered CBJ on the flip for 140, declined. The first time I was offered a CBJ and the girl whipped out Saranwrap!

MtDew100
10-24-22, 16:57
Second trip to the new shop. Looks like they finished the remodel. Different staff than my first visit. 7* for the hr. Very clinical and decent massage. Provider spoke 0 English. Called another practitioner to translate. No go on extras. This place looks like it will be straight massage and spa services. Not sure if they got spooked from all the LEO action in the neighborhood but 💯 change from my first visit. Maybe give this place a while to get settled.

Daniel07
10-27-22, 18:36
Bummer to see all that's been going on as of late. Shot in the dark but anyone got info on "Minnie" from Summer Orchid? She was there a while ago had the best set on a asian I've seen but she left a while back and never saw her again.

Triad Traveler
11-07-22, 15:33
Bummer to see all that's been going on as of late. Shot in the dark but anyone got info on "Minnie" from Summer Orchid? She was there a while ago had the best set on a asian I've seen but she left a while back and never saw her again.I would like to know where Monica is. Does anyone have any info?

QuottleBonger
11-08-22, 16:51
I would like to know where Monica is. Does anyone have any info?I'd love to know what happened to Monica as well. She was the best I have ever seen!

BroncoMan1996
11-08-22, 20:58
I'd love to know what happened to Monica as well. She was the best I have ever seen!Totally agree and curious as to the whereabouts of Monica from S. O. And Angela from True Balance. I had M's personal cell # to text every now and then, but since that fateful Monday raid on the 3 places in WnSm, all I get are crickets. No response. I just hope she's okay. Always talented and fun going. Hopefully somebody on the forum knows more about the whole shindig shutdown and / or the favorites. Everyone just disappeared and not a peep! And it was not even on the local news or anything, unlike when Alamance Co or Greensboro shut theirs down. - Remaining curious about it all, yep.

AksWorld
11-09-22, 02:01
Has anyone met Sasha in Silas? How was the experience? Pm is fine.

ElectricGuy
11-09-22, 22:52
Has anyone met Sasha in Silas? How was the experience? Pm is fine.Sent you a PM.

JjPhillip69
12-05-22, 15:18
https://winston-salem.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/hopes-hide-away/115515522916

Saw this recently and decided to TOFTT. She lives in rural stokes county however I work up that way occasionally so I decided to stop by. Damage for a massage with HE was $.5. It started off with a very sensual dance with some nice foreplay. We had a light discussion about potential "extras" that could be provided for an upcharge. FS was on the menu at her discretion I gladly obliged and overall thought it was an enjoyable experience. It is at a safe and decent location. I would repeat.

BroncoMan1996
12-05-22, 21:22
https://winston-salem.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/hopes-hide-away/115515522916

Saw this recently and decided to TOFTT. She lives in rural stokes county however I work up that way occasionally so I decided to stop by. Damage for a massage with HE was $.5. It started off with a very sensual dance with some nice foreplay. We had a light discussion about potential "extras" that could be provided for an upcharge. FS was on the menu at her discretion I gladly obliged and overall thought it was an enjoyable experience. It is at a safe and decent location. I would repeat.She has a good look in her pictures. Tantalizing and inviting. Interesting her pics are fully dressed. She's hopping back and forth to Wilmington (maybe) as there was a Wilmington ad recently. Thanks for TOFTT. So it was a good time.

DoctorGt
12-05-22, 21:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

ChatteAccro
12-16-22, 15:42
Anyone else get a text from this place saying grand opening today with an address?
She said I'd seen her before.

She gave me the name Tiffany.

Indaclurr
12-16-22, 16:59
Anyone else get a text from this place saying grand opening today with an address?
She said I'd seen her before.

She gave me the name Tiffany.Yes I got a text as well.

MaineMan50
12-17-22, 06:12
Yes I got a text as well.Care to share the address. We are all desperate new location.

Denmai01
12-17-22, 17:00
Care to share the address. We are all desperate new location.Yes I received too but I delete by accident so now I txt them again but didn't txt me back the address maybe they so busy today.

GeterDone46
12-21-22, 17:25
Went by this place today since it was new. Great place! The girls were great and eager to please! It's a house that when you walk in it is like walking into someone's home. Very nicely done. The rooms are large and comfortable and the tables are large and strong. I am new here but a longtime customer of LW and SO. Since we lost them I have been looking for something new and I found it. Great place I will repeat! You will need to call for appointment and address. 336xxxx227.

ReviewDork
12-21-22, 23:31
Went by this place today since it was new. Great place! The girls were great and eager to please! It's a house that when you walk in it is like walking into someone's home. Very nicely done. The rooms are large and comfortable and the tables are large and strong. I am new here but a longtime customer of LW and SO. Since we lost them I have been looking for something new and I found it. Great place I will repeat! You will need to call for appointment and address. 336xxxx227.Curious, how you were able to find this place, do they have an ad somewhere?

ElectricGuy
12-22-22, 00:04
Went by this place today since it was new. Great place! The girls were great and eager to please! It's a house that when you walk in it is like walking into someone's home. Very nicely done. The rooms are large and comfortable and the tables are large and strong. I am new here but a longtime customer of LW and SO. Since we lost them I have been looking for something new and I found it. Great place I will repeat! You will need to call for appointment and address. 336xxxx227.If someone can PM with phone or info I would greatly appreciate it.

MaineMan50
12-22-22, 06:18
Went by this place today since it was new. Great place! The girls were great and eager to please! It's a house that when you walk in it is like walking into someone's home. Very nicely done. The rooms are large and comfortable and the tables are large and strong. I am new here but a longtime customer of LW and SO. Since we lost them I have been looking for something new and I found it. Great place I will repeat! You will need to call for appointment and address. 336xxxx227.Can you PM me the phone #. Thanks.

BroncoMan1996
12-22-22, 07:42
Went by this place today since it was new. Great place! The girls were great and eager to please! It's a house that when you walk in it is like walking into someone's home. Very nicely done. The rooms are large and comfortable and the tables are large and strong. I am new here but a longtime customer of LW and SO. Since we lost them I have been looking for something new and I found it. Great place I will repeat! You will need to call for appointment and address. 336xxxx227.You bring hope to the dry lands of WnSm. Thank you. Sent you a PM. Can't find anything about 305 on STG or RubMd so PM'd you. Thanks for the scoop. Appreciate.

MaineMan50
12-22-22, 09:37
Went by this place today since it was new. Great place! The girls were great and eager to please! It's a house that when you walk in it is like walking into someone's home. Very nicely done. The rooms are large and comfortable and the tables are large and strong. I am new here but a longtime customer of LW and SO. Since we lost them I have been looking for something new and I found it. Great place I will repeat! You will need to call for appointment and address. 336xxxx227.If you can PM with phone or info I would greatly appreciate it.

BussaNut
12-22-22, 10:22
If someone can PM with phone or info I would greatly appreciate it.We all want to know the info.

Triad Traveler
12-22-22, 11:48
Went by this place today since it was new. Great place! The girls were great and eager to please! It's a house that when you walk in it is like walking into someone's home. Very nicely done. The rooms are large and comfortable and the tables are large and strong. I am new here but a longtime customer of LW and SO. Since we lost them I have been looking for something new and I found it. Great place I will repeat! You will need to call for appointment and address. 336xxxx227.Can I get the phone number?

GeterDone46
12-22-22, 15:58
I'm new here and unsure how to PM. Can someone give me some guidance on how to do it and I will get everyone the number.

Phillipe52
12-22-22, 17:53
I'm new here and unsure how to PM. Can someone give me some guidance on how to do it and I will get everyone the number.Tap on the senders name. Select PM. Type in your message. Press send and wait a few seconds to be sure it sends.

MaineMan50
12-23-22, 06:02
Tap on the senders name. Select PM. Type in your message. Press send and wait a few seconds to be sure it sends.Please forward me the address or phone #.

Thanks. Happy Holiday's.

DowntownOldman
12-23-22, 15:13
Went by this place today since it was new. Great place! The girls were great and eager to please! It's a house that when you walk in it is like walking into someone's home. Very nicely done. The rooms are large and comfortable and the tables are large and strong. I am new here but a longtime customer of LW and SO. Since we lost them I have been looking for something new and I found it. Great place I will repeat! You will need to call for appointment and address. 336xxxx227.They actually sent me a text yesterday saying it was their Grand Opening. I don't know how they got my number.

Fx Dude
12-23-22, 16:56
I know where it is and have the phone number. Just want to know cost and tip? Is it just standard (HE) finish? Thanks. FX.

I'm new here and unsure how to PM. Can someone give me some guidance on how to do it and I will get everyone the number.

ElectricGuy
12-23-22, 18:51
I know where it is and have the phone number. Just want to know cost and tip? Is it just standard (HE) finish? Thanks. FX.FX a PM would be most appreciated. Thank you sir!

BroncoMan1996
12-23-22, 22:22
I'm new here and unsure how to PM. Can someone give me some guidance on how to do it and I will get everyone the number.Guys, was browsing ListCrawler sight for WnSm and wondering if the posts are real or not? Seeing aypapi and Asian and MILF listings. Just wondering if anyone successful on that site? Thanks.

ElectricGuy
12-24-22, 16:48
Guys, was browsing ListCrawler sight for WnSm and wondering if the posts are real or not? Seeing aypapi and Asian and MILF listings. Just wondering if anyone successful on that site? Thanks.Most if not all are deposit scams from my experience.

MtDew100
12-28-22, 14:54
Anyone dream with Hope? Only found two listings for her number.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/winston-salem/massage/caucasian_w/body-rubs-in-downtown-winston-/269844757643

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hope-in-greensboro/48668519

MaineMan50
12-29-22, 06:50
Visited yesterday & to me it was a waste of time & money.

Spent 60 for an hr got paired with a 50 yr old who spoke almost no English with 5/10 body (nice tits but lots of belly) 5/10 face, massage 2/10.

She spent 10 min poking and jabbing with no tease then told me to flip.

A couple min poking & jabbing on the frontside, and she ask if I want boom boom. Ask for 160 takes 120.

She strips down installs cover for a 1 min BJ and is ready to mount cowgirl.

Get it on for a couple min and ask to change position and she acts like she doesn't understand and really picks up the pace to finish me off.

Gets the job done, wipes me down and is ready to push me out the door. Told her I paid for an hr and want a massage.

She pokes and jabs for 10 more min and then says she is to tired to do any more. Total time about 40 min.

Will probably not repeat.

Sure miss NB & SO where I could get a decent massage with lots of teasing and girls who listened to what I asked for.

I would rather have a good HJ and teasing than some lame over priced attempt at FS.

GeterDone46
12-29-22, 13:59
Hey Maineman50,

Read your review of 305 and am a little surprised. Most guys have been happy with her. I know Tiffany personally and may I recommend that you go back and see her. She runs the place and I promise you want be disappointed with her. She has the long hair that is frosted and she will make sure you are 100% happy. Tell her your experience with the other girl because she is working very hard at making sure everyone is happy. Also on the 4th there is a mid 20's little stunner coming in. She will be available on the 5th Tiffany told me. I have had her and she is a mind blower. Sweet as hell and lets say you won't be disappointed. You will never be rushed by her or Tiffany. Don't give up yet man help is on the way and I am going to tell Tiffany when I talk to her what happened to you. She is going to be pissed.

DowntownOldman
12-29-22, 18:03
Hey Maineman50,

Read your review of 305 and am a little surprised. Most guys have been happy with her. I know Tiffany personally and may I recommend that you go back and see her. She runs the place and I promise you want be disappointed with her. She has the long hair that is frosted and she will make sure you are 100% happy. Tell her your experience with the other girl because she is working very hard at making sure everyone is happy. Also on the 4th there is a mid 20's little stunner coming in. She will be available on the 5th Tiffany told me. I have had her and she is a mind blower. Sweet as hell and lets say you won't be disappointed. You will never be rushed by her or Tiffany. Don't give up yet man help is on the way and I am going to tell Tiffany when I talk to her what happened to you. She is going to be pissed.You are 100% right about Tiffany!

ElectricGuy
12-29-22, 20:52
Visited yesterday & to me it was a waste of time & money.

Spent 60 for an hr got paired with a 50 yr old who spoke almost no English with 5/10 body (nice tits but lots of belly) 5/10 face, massage 2/10.

She spent 10 min poking and jabbing with no tease then told me to flip.

A couple min poking & jabbing on the frontside, and she ask if I want boom boom. Ask for 160 takes 120.

She strips down installs cover for a 1 min BJ and is ready to mount cowgirl.

Get it on for a couple min and ask to change position and she acts like she doesn't understand and really picks up the pace to finish me off.

Gets the job done, wipes me down and is ready to push me out the door. Told her I paid for an hr and want a massage.

She pokes and jabs for 10 more min and then says she is to tired to do any more. Total time about 40 min.

Will probably not repeat.

Sure miss NB & SO where I could get a decent massage with lots of teasing and girls who listened to what I asked for.

I would rather have a good HJ and teasing than some lame over priced attempt at FS.I concur with this However it sounds like better days ahead. Wish I would have had info on Tiffany.

AgeOfPatels
12-29-22, 21:03
Went by this place today since it was new. Great place! The girls were great and eager to please! It's a house that when you walk in it is like walking into someone's home. Very nicely done. The rooms are large and comfortable and the tables are large and strong. I am new here but a longtime customer of LW and SO. Since we lost them I have been looking for something new and I found it. Great place I will repeat! You will need to call for appointment and address. 336xxxx227.Could you please pm the address and number.

Thanks.

Age.

BroncoMan1996
12-29-22, 23:09
You are 100% right about Tiffany!In the words of that comedy actor. "yeahhhh babyyyyy" - concur with you. Drew Tiffany and wow oh wow. Was not ready for the fun time had but it most certainly was.

PingGolfer7763
12-30-22, 11:30
Could someone PM information about this place. Looking for something new.

GeterDone46
12-30-22, 16:24
Hey guys, just want to give you a heads up on a little info. The other girl, Nana, got sick and had to return to Texas so Tiffany is manning the ship alone until the other girl gets here next Wed. Plus her Dad is in the hospital in China battling some issues with Covid so she's very worried about him. She's doing her best to handle everyone and make sure they have a good time but it's busting her ass so if you go in for a session between now and next Wed. Cut her a little slack because she has got a lot on her right now.

Thanks everyone!

Vaskque
12-30-22, 16:30
If someone can PM the info as well that be great.

Vaskque
12-30-22, 16:32
Could someone PM information about this place. Looking for something new.If someone can send to me as well. That be great. Apologize if this double posts. Doing from my phone.

BroncoMan1996
12-31-22, 11:52
Hey guys, just want to give you a heads up on a little info. The other girl, Nana, got sick and had to return to Texas so Tiffany is manning the ship alone until the other girl gets here next Wed. Plus her Dad is in the hospital in China battling some issues with Covid so she's very worried about him. She's doing her best to handle everyone and make sure they have a good time but it's busting her ass so if you go in for a session between now and next Wed. Cut her a little slack because she has got a lot on her right now.

Thanks everyone!GeterDone. Your mailbox is Full -and I am not at all surprised. Tried to PM you kicked back on me. Thanks.

SteveStiffler
12-31-22, 11:53
If anyone gets the info on this place do you mind PM'ing me as well? Thank everyone so much!

SteveStiffler
12-31-22, 11:57
Could someone PM information about this place. Looking for something new.PM me the info if you get it please. It's very much appreciated!

Fx Dude
12-31-22, 16:09
GD you seem to know an awful lot.

Is there lighter fair on the menu? Just looking for a really nice message. 6 and standard. 4 finish like at TB and SO.

Please advise.

Thanks everyone!

GeterDone46
12-31-22, 18:27
GD you seem to know an awful lot.

Is there lighter fair on the menu? Just looking for a really nice message. 6 and standard. 4 finish like at TB and SO.

Please advise.Absolutely Just tell Tiffany when you call and she will give you exactly what you want. As a matter of fact when she gets the other girls in, this is the only service she is going to offer from herself.

As for what I know, Tiffany and I are personal friends. We talk often during the day as her time allows.

EugeneSeeking
12-31-22, 19:42
I enjoyed my dream of going to holistic therapy off of Stratford Road in Winston-Salem. It brought back memories of true balance. I felt very relaxed and I had to make an appointment. When I got there. The woman was freshly out of the shower. That's a good thing to me. It has the same vibe as true balance. Just you basic massage with more hands-on. Even though I learned that many guys have gotten very hands-on at true balance, I never did. But I have always had good massage and a happy release. Maybe once or twice they couldn't get me to that point. But for the most part, I enjoyed myself at true balance and lotus wins. The woman was very clean and I ate some ass in the process. While I released very forcefully, it was very comfortable and I highly recommend it. I'm not much into full service because I don't like to use a condom because of that. I don't really have sex a whole lot. When I do it's usually in a relationship or someone I know so and I'm not. Don't want to pay 200 for that. No way any questions hit me up.

EugeneSeeking
01-01-23, 02:41
I just want to say that Holistics is the perfect spot for the guy that just wants a basic rub with a happy ending perhaps there is more but like I tried to say in my other post I don't really pay for FS anymore using a condom is not my thing (not that I RAWDOG prostitutes everyday) but just saying HOlistics will get you off and isn't too pricy 80 for what I paid I even ate the chicks ass out LOL sorry I just had to say that she was fresh out the shower I probably could have asked for more but not interested because my cock doesn't like condoms and my cock doesn't like to pay 140 to 200 to fu** with a condom LOL I just won't do it I don't rawdog that often but usually with someone I know the last time I dished out 200 or more was for KHYNDUL that was fun but it can't be a regular thing to do at least not for me.

Rem1985
01-01-23, 10:46
Would be grateful for anyone who could pass on the info to me via PM. Thanks in advance.

MaineMan50
01-01-23, 10:47
Absolutely Just tell Tiffany when you call and she will give you exactly what you want. As a matter of fact when she gets the other girls in, this is the only service she is going to offer from herself.

As for what I know, Tiffany and I are personal friends. We talk often during the day as her time allows.So glad to hear we will be able to get a good massage and a happy release. I am much happier being teased and played with than FS.

Guess I will have to overlook my 1st visit and give it another try.

HeyItsMe68
01-01-23, 14:18
Absolutely Just tell Tiffany when you call and she will give you exactly what you want. As a matter of fact when she gets the other girls in, this is the only service she is going to offer from herself.

As for what I know, Tiffany and I are personal friends. We talk often during the day as her time allows.I do a lot of work in Winston Salem. Aero is no good for me LOL. Someone please pm me this info. Thank you.

Member #6373
01-01-23, 16:02
Would anyone like to share the info on where this new place is? PM me!

Rod Sterling
01-01-23, 17:03
I have seen several posts asking for a link, address or any contact info for the new place and not one post with any reply.

EugeneSeeking
01-01-23, 20:36
Sorry to the forum. If I got a little too graphic in my dream I wasn't doing it to show off. I was doing it kind of getting a kick out of myself and hopefully made some people laugh. But also I was trying to drum up business for a business that I like. I like the standard visit. I'm not into what a lot of guys are full service. I look a little um oral done sometimes but it's not necessary. Just a basic message and release. If down the line we get comfortable and it leads to more so be it but those days are pretty much past. I don't want to go in a detail why but the place is on the street called Mill Street. I don't know the exact address but at this point in time you have to call to make an appointment and I think that actually is a good thing. How many times have you been in a massage? Asian massage spot only to be waiting in the garage only to be rushed because someone was waiting vice versa this it works out so much better. They work around you and you're the center of attraction. When I went there she was very clean and fresh out the shower to make a good impression and I didn't feel pressured like guys. Other guys are waiting. I thought it was a wonderful thing. Now only if a business can pick up they can stick around but not too much attention. I like the under the radar field to this new place 336-XXX-8227.

ElectricGuy
01-01-23, 22:07
Sorry to the forum. If I got a little too graphic in my dream I wasn't doing it to show off. I was doing it kind of getting a kick out of myself and hopefully made some people laugh. But also I was trying to drum up business for a business that I like. I like the standard visit. I'm not into what a lot of guys are full service. I look a little um oral done sometimes but it's not necessary. Just a basic message and release. If down the line we get comfortable and it leads to more so be it but those days are pretty much past. I don't want to go in a detail why but the place is on the street called Mill Street. I don't know the exact address but at this point in time you have to call to make an appointment and I think that actually is a good thing. How many times have you been in a massage? Asian massage spot only to be waiting in the garage only to be rushed because someone was waiting vice versa this it works out so much better. They work around you and you're the center of attraction. When I went there she was very clean and fresh out the shower to make a good impression and I didn't feel pressured like guys. Other guys are waiting. I thought it was a wonderful thing. Now only if a business can pick up they can stick around but not too much attention. I like the under the radar field to this new place 336-259-8227.Well, reading above I don't think you can describe it as UTR any longer now can you.

AgeOfPatels
01-02-23, 21:20
Sorry to the forum. If I got a little too graphic in my dream I wasn't doing it to show off. I was doing it kind of getting a kick out of myself and hopefully made some people laugh. But also I was trying to drum up business for a business that I like. I like the standard visit. I'm not into what a lot of guys are full service. I look a little um oral done sometimes but it's not necessary. Just a basic message and release. If down the line we get comfortable and it leads to more so be it but those days are pretty much past. I don't want to go in a detail why but the place is on the street called Mill Street. I don't know the exact address but at this point in time you have to call to make an appointment and I think that actually is a good thing. How many times have you been in a massage? Asian massage spot only to be waiting in the garage only to be rushed because someone was waiting vice versa this it works out so much better. They work around you and you're the center of attraction. When I went there she was very clean and fresh out the shower to make a good impression and I didn't feel pressured like guys. Other guys are waiting. I thought it was a wonderful thing. Now only if a business can pick up they can stick around but not too much attention.Visited the other day, and Yes, she is great fun.

The funny this was she is Tina from Silas Creek Parkway.

DowntownOldman
01-03-23, 00:10
Visited the other day, and Yes, she is great fun.

The funny this was she is Tina from Silas Creek Parkway.I can't believe I didn't recognize her. She is the prettiest girl I have seen in a WS massage parlor.

WoahsMe
01-03-23, 11:22
I can't believe I didn't recognize her. She is the prettiest girl I have seen in a WS massage parlor.I am here for the week and going to give it a go.

EugeneSeeking
01-03-23, 14:01
When I went to Mill Street to the new spot, I thought that face looked familiar and I thought of the girl that greeted me at Silas as the session wore on this person looked a little more weathered than the person that Silas and I decided in my brain they were different people. Not that it really matters during the course of the session or after I don't remember. I asked the new girl at the new spot where she was from. She said China. I remember that Tina told me she was from Thailand. There's the discrepancy. Are they the same person? I don't know does maybe she doesn't want people to know that she moved to the new spot. Maybe others on the forum who seen Tina several times can determine. I just wanted to bring it up. It's not a huge big deal

Urinal Cake
01-03-23, 18:42
Saw Tiffany, nice body, decent face, very positive attitude. Spoke better English than I do. Left very happy.

BroncoMan1996
01-03-23, 18:58
When I went to Mill Street to the new spot, I thought that face looked familiar and I thought of the girl that greeted me at Silas as the session wore on this person looked a little more weathered than the person that Silas and I decided in my brain they were different people. Not that it really matters during the course of the session or after I don't remember. I asked the new girl at the new spot where she was from. She said China. I remember that Tina told me she was from Thailand. There's the discrepancy. Are they the same person? I don't know does maybe she doesn't want people to know that she moved to the new spot. Maybe others on the forum who seen Tina several times can determine. I just wanted to bring it up. It's not a huge big dealYou are correct (imo). . The Silas Creek one looked more battered and roughed looking. I remember that look. The new one at the new place imo is Not the same one that was at SC. The SC gals were heavier and somewhat lame seeming imo.

EugeneSeeking
01-04-23, 00:21
I just want to point something out. I'm not the first poster to post their number up. When they were relatively unknown. I took a chance and I was happy. I'm not the first and I'm not mad at that guy because I would have never been there. I appreciate it and in turn I was foolish and posted it again but I'm trying to delete it but when I saw the girl whoever she is at the new spot on Mill she gave the impression that she was clueless as how to advertised and I told her I told her to her face that I would help her on the forum. I think I might have showed it shown or what the forum was. So I don't want to take all the blame for this. But I can't really be mad at the guy that first brought it up. He kind of lit the the flame and I just added the wood. I never met any harm and just for a food for thought. Silas, I called today and I asked if they take cash app. They said they did which works out better for me. What else did I want to get off my chest? Does Silas have new girls possibly? And is it still you got to be all in or nothing else because I didn't like that vibe they gave me 140 160 no just give me a massage and a happy ending 80.

DowntownOldman
01-04-23, 09:42
I just want to point something out. I'm not the first poster to post their number up. When they were relatively unknown. I took a chance and I was happy. I'm not the first and I'm not mad at that guy because I would have never been there. I appreciate it and in turn I was foolish and posted it again but I'm trying to delete it but when I saw the girl whoever she is at the new spot on Mill she gave the impression that she was clueless as how to advertised and I told her I told her to her face that I would help her on the forum. I think I might have showed it shown or what the forum was. So I don't want to take all the blame for this. But I can't really be mad at the guy that first brought it up. He kind of lit the the flame and I just added the wood. I never met any harm and just for a food for thought. Silas, I called today and I asked if they take cash app. They said they did which works out better for me. What else did I want to get off my chest? Does Silas have new girls possibly? And is it still you got to be all in or nothing else because I didn't like that vibe they gave me 140 160 no just give me a massage and a happy ending 80.The older lady it was reported is gone from 305, sent me to pretty lady in the back because I just wanted a massage and happy ending. They literally picked up my cloths and changed the room I was in first and told me to follow them. It worked out better for me. The first woman older woman wasn't much to look at. The younger woman spoke English well and was very pretty, with frosted hair.

GeterDone46
01-05-23, 20:16
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Triad Traveler
01-06-23, 10:29
Is Monica from Summer O at 305?

AssInspector
01-06-23, 14:02
Hello fellow hobbyist,

So I drove up and down Stratford in hopes of finding this place but did not have a lot any luck. Wanting something different then what Silas offers. I did not like the pay all up front and it was very mechanical. I want a rub also and a decent rub along with all the extras LOL. Can I get a pm of where this place is at along with any others in the area. A search seems to not reflect these new places.

Thanks and be safe!

Yinzer32
01-06-23, 17:51
Visited Wednesday and saw Tiffany. She was very agreeable and could only do a hh. Quick but good massage, Slight teasing and HE.

BroncoMan1996
01-06-23, 20:59
Is Monica from Summer O at 305?3 visits, no Monica sighting at 305.

TriadJb
01-06-23, 21:37
From talking with what happened SO, 305 has different owner. Not sure Monica would be connected.

Is Monica from Summer O at 305?

TriadJb
01-06-23, 21:46
Scheduled with Tiffany. Upon arrival, she introduced me a younger girl Angela in school costume with mini shirt under which later I found no panty. Tiffany stopped by in underwear while I was facing down so I got some touching / grabbing with Tiffany too. Both are fairly attractive and very friendly attitude. Angela may be late 20's or early 30's. Angela is new in business according to her. They say new girl Eva is better at massage who will arrive next week. I saw pretty pic of Eva on Tiffany phone.

I still like a great massage better but this place girl quality and attitude may one of the best over the years in the triad.

Donater
01-07-23, 14:22
Scheduled with Tiffany. Upon arrival, she introduced me a younger girl Angela in school costume with mini shirt under which later I found no panty. Tiffany stopped by in underwear while I was facing down so I got some touching / grabbing with Tiffany too. Both are fairly attractive and very friendly attitude. Angela may be late 20's or early 30's. Angela is new in business according to her. They say new girl Eva is better at massage who will arrive next week. I saw pretty pic of Eva on Tiffany phone.

I still like a great massage better but this place girl quality and attitude may one of the best over the years in the triad.Where is 305 located in Winston?

Thanks,

D.

BussaNut
01-09-23, 06:48
Where is 305 located in Winston?

Thanks,

D.This place was a place was a one and done for me. Basic massage then she asked if I want fuckee. She says 3 I say no then she says 2 I still say no. Wanted 100 for me to touch her ass.

Drgt07
01-09-23, 08:26
305 is 10 x better than Silas crk. Cleaner and better girls and English is much better.

Silas Creek is not a good place anymore I don't think.

Try 305 and see for yourself.

Happy hunting my friends.

InterModal
01-09-23, 12:57
I've seen all the great reviews but could someone PM me the address and phone number for this place.

Thanks in advance.

Hobbiest360
01-10-23, 01:42
Going to Yadkinville Nc for 3 days for work and would love to find something nearby and Elkin, seems like a great place to search.

Drgt07
01-10-23, 05:10
I am sure it was the new girl who just arrived and I will discuss it with the owner today. The other 2 girls speak English very well and are great at the massage and more.

This place was a place was a one and done for me. Basic massage then she asked if I want fuckee. She says 3 I say no then she says 2 I still say no. Wanted 100 for me to touch her ass.

SeniorStud
01-10-23, 12:15
I am sure it was the new girl who just arrived and I will discuss it with the owner today. The other 2 girls speak English very well and are great at the massage and more.Had the same experience with the new girl. Very cold and mechanical! Tiffany and Angela are wonderful!

DowntownOldman
01-10-23, 13:25
I am sure it was the new girl who just arrived and I will discuss it with the owner today. The other 2 girls speak English very well and are great at the massage and more.Just two posts both about 305. Sounds like this might be the Mamasan.

GolfPro38
01-10-23, 15:39
I've been off this forum for quite awhile but interestingly enough, I've been receiving texts from them and really wasn't paying much attention to them until now.

So I'm responded and ask location and how they got my number.

Quick response they provide address and said got my number from Silas. Found this to be rather bazaar. Must be same owners or one of the former providers from Silas prorated the numbers.

InterModal
01-10-23, 15:59
I've seen all the great reviews but could someone PM me the address and phone number for this place.

Thanks in advance.Thanks for all the information going to check it out.

DowntownOldman
01-10-23, 19:12
I've been off this forum for quite awhile but interestingly enough, I've been receiving texts from them and really wasn't paying much attention to them until now.

So I'm responded and ask location and how they got my number.

Quick response they provide address and said got my number from Silas. Found this to be rather bazaar. Must be same owners or one of the former providers from Silas prorated the numbers.It had been posted that Tiffany is Tina from Silas.

Drgt07
01-10-23, 22:26
Just two posts both about 305. Sounds like this might be the Mamasan.I can assure you that I am not the mamasan, but I am a regular customer who knows the girls well.

InterModal
01-11-23, 10:40

Thanks in advance.Well, every now and then you are reminded how old you are getting to be. I thanked everyone for giving me the information on 305 and as I answered my PMs I deleted them as I usually do and then when I get to the end of my messages and replies and they are gone I think well, DA you didn't copy the number that they gave you. LOL. Would anyone have pity on an old poor soul and send me the number again?

Thanks in advance.

BroncoMan1996
01-11-23, 14:41
Well, every now and then you are reminded how old you are getting to be. I thanked everyone for giving me the information on 305 and as I answered my PMs I deleted them as I usually do and then when I get to the end of my messages and replies and they are gone I think well, DA you didn't copy the number that they gave you. LOL. Would anyone have pity on an old poor soul and send me the number again?

Thanks in advance.PM'd you the info you seeketh.

LizardMan14
01-11-23, 17:38
PM'd you the info you seeketh.Could maybe I also receive a pm?

BroncoMan1996
01-11-23, 20:11
Could maybe I also receive a pm?D\.

Done as requested. PM me back after your visit thanks.

GeterDone46
01-11-23, 21:27
D\.

Done as requested. PM me back after your visit thanks.PM me too after your visit!

MaineMan50
01-12-23, 10:28
Having read a # positive of reviews I decided to try out 305 a 2nd time. What a wise choice that was.

Requested Tiffany and she surely did not disappoint. She was in the process of turning the front entry area into a massage area so I had to wait a few minutes, but it was so worth it.

Tiffany came in wearing a nice bra and pantie set and looked so desirable.

Good massage with lots of teasing. Gave her a hint that I was wanting a P massage. She was more than happy to oblige.

Certainly, new what she was doing and took her time.

Was well worth the time and money and I will be returning soon.

LongLegsAreMe
01-12-23, 14:34
Would you be so kind to PM me the contact info for 305?

Having read a # positive of reviews I decided to try out 305 a 2nd time. What a wise choice that was.

Requested Tiffany and she surely did not disappoint. She was in the process of turning the front entry area into a massage area so I had to wait a few minutes, but it was so worth it.

Good massage with lots of teasing. Gave her a hint that I was wanting a P massage. She was more than happy to oblige.

LongLegsAreMe
01-12-23, 16:18
Can you be so kind as to share details for 305 in a PM? Thanks! My go-to places have all been shuttered.

WMonger
01-12-23, 18:16

Was well worth the time and money and I will be returning soon.Haven't been on here for a while and see quite a lot of good reviews on this place. Anyone want to PM me the info? Thanks in advance!

HDLover
01-12-23, 18:53
I know some stores were shut down but curious if LW opened back up. The reason I ask is that there's a new store opened in Charlotte area and a girl from Nichole's was there working. I know that Nichole's and LW were the same group because they changed girls back and forth every couple months. Hoping this new store is related so a few of the good girls show back up.

HeyItsMe68
01-12-23, 21:32
I know some stores were shut down but curious if LW opened back up. The reason I ask is that there's a new store opened in Charlotte area and a girl from Nichole's was there working. I know that Nichole's and LW were the same group because they changed girls back and forth every couple months. Hoping this new store is related so a few of the good girls show back up.Yes they are affiliated. Lotus Winds remains closed. All the girls who are at the spa in Indian trail did work at Nicoles or in Winston when lotus was opened.

AssInspector
01-13-23, 12:08
Visited 305 and was very happy with the visit. They were very accommodating to my needs and unrushed. I saw Sarah and she was great! I did see another worker that I saw at Silas, she actually recognized me. Definitely recommend. Let's keep this one going, great addition to WS!

GeterDone46
01-13-23, 18:48
I have been going to 305 and been very happy but I was also a regular at SC before 305 but not so happy. It was the only place around after the shut down. So I decided to go back to SC to see if they had changed. Nope same ole Sh-t. The place was a little dirty, the girls are not pretty and just like before I felt rushed. All they were interested in was a quick. And out the door.

PmtJoker2012
01-13-23, 21:31
Hi. I'm hear lot about 305. Can someone give me information, please?

Thank you!

TimeToPunt
01-14-23, 00:03

Thank you!I know this post is the same as others. Can someone be kind enough to PM info for 305 to me as well. Including house fee and any other helpful info? Thanks in advance!

Yinzer32
01-14-23, 13:19
Visited 305 last week and had an appointment with Angela. Was cute as a button and a petite figure. So so massage but FS ending was really great.

Lab2497
01-14-23, 14:10
My ATF is apparently now out of the business, and I need some relief!

Thank you!

RichardParker
01-14-23, 14:18
I might as well jump in here as well. Can someone please send me the info for 305?

NeWMo
01-14-23, 23:25
For all of you that are senior members pm me for the 305 info. I got you.

InterModal
01-16-23, 08:44
Well, every now and then you are reminded how old you are getting to be. I thanked everyone for giving me the information on 305 and as I answered my PMs I deleted them as I usually do and then when I get to the end of my messages and replies and they are gone I think well, DA you didn't copy the number that they gave you. LOL. Would anyone have pity on an old poor soul and send me the number again?

Thanks in advance.Thanks to all you guys who assisted me with the info and yes I made a note of it this time before deleting it LOL.

Master18
01-17-23, 17:28
Would be grateful for any 305 info, in the Concord area. Charlotte has been a struggle lately, Concord is worse. This 305 place sounds perfect compared to the crazy big city charlotte stuff. Thanks in advance for any help.

GeterDone46
01-17-23, 18:48
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

ChrisCavy
01-19-23, 20:42
It looked like heavy 5. 0 presence there this afternoon.

CocoSalazaar
01-20-23, 10:21
Guess the secrets out about this place.

It looked like heavy 5. 0 presence there this afternoon.

Solarmta
01-20-23, 11:59
It looked like heavy 5. 0 presence there this afternoon.I was there a 1 pm great girl's.

Franchizzle
01-20-23, 12:51
Can someone PM info? Don't feel like driving to CLT this weekend. Thanks!

Drgt07
01-20-23, 18:28
It is still up and running guys. The 5. 0 was there and hit Silas Creek too at the same time but didn't charge anyone or shut either place down.

Business as usual except the phone number is not working now. Show up for the appt. Until they get a new #. I went by today and everything is fine.

Happy hunting!

ForFun99
01-20-23, 21:19
I would appreciate if some kind soul could PM information so I could enjoy all the fun.

Thanks.

LongLegsAreMe
01-20-23, 22:54
The guy with the long beard who keeps walking around the place? Yeah, he's undercover. Just be careful.

It is still up and running guys. The 5. 0 was there and hit Silas Creek too at the same time but didn't charge anyone or shut either place down.

Business as usual except the phone number is not working now. Show up for the appt. Until they get a new #. I went by today and everything is fine.

Happy hunting!

MtDew100
01-21-23, 11:02
After what happen a few months ago you would be crazy to visit again. Didn't the cops put hidden cameras inside of the businesses in Florida? No way they are going to do this without a reason. Videos of girls and guys dreaming, undercover outside getting plates. In a few weeks knocking on doors and then a big news article. Just my thoughts. No one needs that kind of attention. Maybe that's part of the excitement for some. ? UTR for now.

EugeneSeeking
01-21-23, 20:22
I had a dream of Going to MIlls street about 3 weeks ago I had a great sensual visit in my dream. Has this dream become a nightmare? Can I set up a APT? Has the number changed? PM me with info. Isn't it ironic that SILAS CReek can manage to stay open yet ironically gives shitty service with pressure sales PM with any pertinent INFO.

MaineMan50
01-22-23, 12:27
Tried to contact 305 with the * 8227 # but no luck.

Anyone have info on how set up an appt?

LongLegsAreMe
01-22-23, 23:01
After what happen a few months ago you would be crazy to visit again. Didn't the cops put hidden cameras inside of the businesses in Florida? No way they are going to do this without a reason. Videos of girls and guys dreaming, undercover outside getting plates. In a few weeks knocking on doors and then a big news article. Just my thoughts. No one needs that kind of attention. Maybe that's part of the excitement for some. ? UTR for now.Well, that would be entrapment but your point is somewhat valid. Cops can't setup traps and openly solicit sex. That is textbook entrapment.

However, Winston-Salem is a very weird town in many ways. I'd just stay away from all of this for several months until the dust settles.

DowntownOldman
01-23-23, 13:36
Tried to contact 305 with the * 8227 # but no luck.

Anyone have info on how set up an appt?I would like to have the new contact info too, please.

EugeneSeeking
01-23-23, 15:04
I want to see Zoey or Zoe in Burlington iam not a established customer she doesn't answer any suggestions? I want to experience a Brazilian smother.

BroncoMan1996
01-24-23, 19:15
Has anybody tried this / these (between WnSm & K'ville). Share what you might or PM me with details. This is Alexa who once was in Lexington, then Winston, and now at location per the ad. Thanks in advance for any insights.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/greensboro/female-escorts/caucasian_w/gentlemans-1-choicenc-top-revi/289155753920

Drgt07
01-24-23, 22:41
Both 305 and Silas Creek are closed.

Sad times for us guys.

LizardMan14
01-25-23, 00:14
Well, that would be entrapment but your point is somewhat valid. Cops can't setup traps and openly solicit sex. That is textbook entrapment.

However, Winston-Salem is a very weird town in many ways. I'd just stay away from all of this for several months until the dust settles.I'm no lawyer but man cops can do what they want. They get away with a lot of shit they aren't SUPPOSED to be doing. I'm not going to preach to you or look down on people who continue to do this RN, but you are playing with fire. Please don't get burnt as it's not worth it.

Just like the people who come to a hooker and pay her with "roses" instead of money get in trouble. Sometimes the female cop will show boobs etc etc. They want to think like a monger to arrest one.

ElectricGuy
01-25-23, 00:42
I'm no lawyer but man cops can do what they want. They get away with a lot of shit they aren't SUPPOSED to be doing. I'm not going to preach to you or look down on people who continue to do this RN, but you are playing with fire. Please don't get burnt as it's not worth it.

Just like the people who come to a hooker and pay her with "roses" instead of money get in trouble. Sometimes the female cop will show boobs etc etc. They want to think like a monger to arrest one.At Silas the police ransacked the place and confiscated all the cash. And yes they can do it.

MaineMan50
01-25-23, 08:59
Has anyone had experience with any of the massage spots in Salisbury.

Alpine Health Club.

Nicole's.

Asian Total Relaxation Station.

Any info or experiences would be appreciated.

Share what you might or PM me with details.

Donater
01-25-23, 12:14
With all the buzz,. Been trying to make time to check out 305. Wanted to clarify, in earlier reports, appt was preferred, But phone number is not active now?, so are they just taking walkins now? Seen also something about 5. 0 lurking around, is this place safe or risky currently?

Any info would be appreciated, PM is fine?

Thanks,

D.

Donater
01-25-23, 12:15
At Silas the police ransacked the place and confiscated all the cash. And yes they can do it.Was this recently?

Thanks,

D.

Romeo704
01-25-23, 13:08
Had a feeling this wouldn't last long. With the address being put out here for everyone to see it was just a matter of time for the locations to be tracked down since the others were shut. At this point I'd be surprised if anything else were to pop up but I think this might be the end of it for this area.

GeterDone46
01-27-23, 09:42
305 is officially closed.

MaineMan50
01-27-23, 11:51
305 is officially closed.Any info if Tiffany or any of the girls might be going independent?

Am going to miss this place.

If anyone has info on other options, please help us all out and post it or PM me.

JSmith165
01-27-23, 19:14
Has anybody tried this / these (between WnSm & K'ville). Share what you might or PM me with details. This is Alexa who once was in Lexington, then Winston, and now at location per the ad. Thanks in advance for any insights.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/greensboro/female-escorts/caucasian_w/gentlemans-1-choicenc-top-revi/289155753920They're 20-25 years older than the ad says. Adjust looks accordingly.

GeterDone46
01-28-23, 21:37
Boy this site has gone dead since the two best places in town closed. Anybody know where any action is happening?

LizardMan14
01-29-23, 03:00
Had a feeling this wouldn't last long. With the address being put out here for everyone to see it was just a matter of time for the locations to be tracked down since the others were shut. At this point I'd be surprised if anything else were to pop up but I think this might be the end of it for this area.Maybe this is a stupid and Naive question. But I guess I'm kind of Naive and stupid sometimes. Do you guys think uncle reads these boards?

For me it's just so hard to imagine certain people caring so much to stop this, yet here we are.

BroncoMan1996
01-29-23, 07:27
Boy this site has gone dead since the two best places in town closed. Anybody know where any action is happening?I knew one closed, but has the Silas C one also closed? Just curious. If so, that leaves technically, zero, zilch, places to go. I do not count that pitiful one on Jonestown Rd as several mongers report it as legit w / no frills. I don't want WnSm to become like Alamance Co. Dry bones. (so to speak, haha), and G'boro followed suit after Alamance Co. It's like the I-40 corridor is drying up, only CLT remains viable. Too far away.

BroncoMan1996
01-29-23, 07:32
Maybe this is a stupid and Naive question. But I guess I'm kind of Naive and stupid sometimes. Do you guys think uncle reads these boards?

For me it's just so hard to imagine certain people caring so much to stop this, yet here we are.LizardMan, a decent enough question. Based on other mongers PMs and underground conversation, it is safe to say yes, probably. So, share general experiences and such but use the PMs to other trustworthy mongers for contact and address type of information. I would hope most senior members are legit and hopeful that those with 30+ posts might be as well.

GeterDone46
01-29-23, 09:32
Maybe this is a stupid and Naive question. But I guess I'm kind of Naive and stupid sometimes. Do you guys think uncle reads these boards?

For me it's just so hard to imagine certain people caring so much to stop this, yet here we are.The only place 305's phone number ever appeared was here. They had two undercovers make appointments and go in. What do you think? That's why it's so important to be very careful what you say. Like they said in WWll Loose lips sink ships.

ElectricGuy
01-29-23, 16:51
The only place 305's phone number ever appeared was here. They had two undercovers make appointments and go in. What do you think? That's why it's so important to be very careful what you say. Like they said in WWll Loose lips sink ships.Post #1327.

LizardMan14
01-30-23, 03:17
The only place 305's phone number ever appeared was here. They had two undercovers make appointments and go in. What do you think? That's why it's so important to be very careful what you say. Like they said in WWll Loose lips sink ships.I did NOT know two undercover went in, nor the circumstances of them getting caught. Wow. That certainly changes my perspective.

DelTop69
01-30-23, 15:15
The only place 305's phone number ever appeared was here. They had two undercovers make appointments and go in. What do you think? That's why it's so important to be very careful what you say. Like they said in WWll Loose lips sink ships.I went for a visit about two weeks ago and honestly can't believe they survived as long as they did with the way they were operating. They were in a residential neighborhood with small houses very close together and parking on the street, usually in front of their neighbor's house. So on a daily basis, several neighbors could easily watch as cars / trucks parked on the street, an adult male getting out and going into that house for 30-45 minutes and then walking out, MANY times per day, every day.

When I visited, there were people out across the street a house down and stared at me as I walked up to 305. Almost turned around and left due to the residential / parking situation. The experience ok, very rushed and a strange white guy sitting at the kitchen table that didn't make eye contact but was there when I arrived and when I left.

I guess my point is that I don't think this board gave them up, it had to be one of the many neighbors watching what went on EVERY day.

ElectricGuy
01-31-23, 23:04
I went for a visit about two weeks ago and honestly can't believe they survived as long as they did with the way they were operating. They were in a residential neighborhood with small houses very close together and parking on the street, usually in front of their neighbor's house. So on a daily basis, several neighbors could easily watch as cars / trucks parked on the street, an adult male getting out and going into that house for 30-45 minutes and then walking out, MANY times per day, every day.

When I visited, there were people out across the street a house down and stared at me as I walked up to 305. Almost turned around and left due to the residential / parking situation. The experience ok, very rushed and a strange white guy sitting at the kitchen table that didn't make eye contact but was there when I arrived and when I left.

I guess my point is that I don't think this board gave them up, it had to be one of the many neighbors watching what went on EVERY day.DT69 is absolutely correct in his assessment. Nice place but poor location for what it was--doomed. Like he says no indoor discretion either. But I will miss Tiffany / Tina. I just clicked with her-but probably so did everyone else in this town LOL. I do think the "private message" function is a more suitable way to communicate certain things--just my opinion. I just feel safer knowing that all these dangerous Asian ladies have been run out of town while all the gangbangers get to stay popping caps in people as they buy chicken sandwiches. Legalize, license and regulate it--IMO.

Bbrown5222
02-01-23, 19:42
DT69 is absolutely correct in his assessment. Nice place but poor location for what it was--doomed. Like he says no indoor discretion either. But I will miss Tiffany / Tina. I just clicked with her-but probably so did everyone else in this town LOL. I do think the "private message" function is a more suitable way to communicate certain things--just my opinion. I just feel safer knowing that all these dangerous Asian ladies have been run out of town while all the gangbangers get to stay popping caps in people as they buy chicken sandwiches. Legalize, license and regulate it--IMO.Check out how many people that got shot in W. S. During the moth of Jan 2023 and the cops have no idea who how to solve those cases, but they have figured how to keeps consisting adults from having fun. Maybe the new chief of police will go after shooters more.

There are parts of New York where they no longer go after these type of places to work on more serious crimes. Maybe W. S. Should do the same.

BrandRod
02-01-23, 20:24
WS LE is undermanned by almost 40% and has been for a couple years+ (while Forsyth County Sheriff Department was manned at 100% with essentially same pay scale. Can you say “Major Leadership Failure?!?!). Former chief of police (and city manger) both should have been fired a couple years ago for incompetence, but WS has a city council more concerned with putting a fucking $1 million decorative dandelion sculpture on a downtown overpass than actually fixing a f% problem like crime.

It's no wonder that Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, and Durham are all kicking WS's ass in growth snd development. This city is a fucking joke.

Check out how many people that got shot in W. S. During the moth of Jan 2023 and the cops have no idea who how to solve those cases, but they have figured how to keeps consisting adults from having fun. Maybe the new chief of police will go after shooters more.

There are parts of New York where they no longer go after these type of places to work on more serious crimes. Maybe W. S. Should do the same.

Yinzer32
02-02-23, 15:50
It's amazing how they have time yo shut down a victimless 305 but can't find the resources to stop street violence and random shootings.

LongLegsAreMe
02-03-23, 12:07
I was born and raised in WS and now you couldn't fucking pay me to live there! Place is becoming a dump. I visited a few weeks ago and it's sad to see.

You take your life in your hands at Hanes Mall just walking to and from your car. But, let's bust some 40 year old Asian lady who provides consenting services between adults!

It's constant back assward thinking and as someone said they're more worried about a damn $1 million dandelion than stopping real crimes.

MaineMan50
02-03-23, 13:23
Had an amazing hr with this UTR provider. Luci is a normal stable women who makes you feel very comfortable and welcome. Appt setup was very easy. She was willing to send pic because as she said "She is not a spinner" but will give you a great massage with a little more than a basic finish.

She works out of a private residence in Thomasville so a bit of a drive for me but one I will be making regularly. It is clean and easy to get to.

I just want to say that Luci is the perfect lady for the guy that wants a very good massage with a happy ending and perhaps a special oral treat. She is discrete and professional with very reasonable rates. She was very accommodating to my needs and gave a very unrushed session.

We were able to have some deeper conversation about a next time and some special requests. I can't wait. This will now be my ATF spot.

ChrisCavy
02-03-23, 16:05
What's crazy is I called 305 to see how busy they were because I really enjoyed my first massage there. They said they were not busy at all so I took a shower and headed over there. I called and my call was declined. I tried a couple more times and it just rang. I decided I'd just ride by and went I got there I saw the 5-0. They were all in unmarked cars loading up boxes and a couple had out of state tags. I circled the block and there were a few on the back porch with a guy in a suit. I guess they were raided right after I talked to them.

Yinzer32
02-03-23, 17:08
Not that it matters but I really liked the service and massage by Tiffany and then 1 day the week before they closed I got to visit Angela who was a cutie that was open for business. No where near the massage of Tiffany but what a great ending.

MD Bellamy
02-03-23, 19:08
Had an amazing hr with this UTR provider. Luci is a normal stable women who makes you feel very comfortable and welcome. Appt setup was very easy. She was willing to send pic because as she said "She is not a spinner" but will give you a great massage with a little more than a basic finish.

She works out of a private residence in Thomasville so a bit of a drive for me but one I will be making regularly. It is clean and easy to get to.

I just want to say that Luci is the perfect lady for the guy that wants a very good massage with a happy ending and perhaps a special oral treat. She is discrete and professional with very reasonable rates. She was very accommodating to my needs and gave a very unrushed session.

We were able to have some deeper conversation about a next time and some special requests. I can't wait. This will now be my ATF spot.There's a lot more about Luci on the GSO board. Easy to get in touch with (but you'll need to go through "granpah" so plan ahead). Very good massage and enjoyable finish.

GeterDone46
02-03-23, 22:58
305 Has a new owner and new staff! If you are looking for a legit massage like you used to get from SO or LW then you will be happy. If you go there expecting what you were getting before then you will be disappointed. Same place and same number just legit service. New girl arrived tonight Maybe 30-32, cute with a nice smile and eager to please. Don't compare it against the old 305 because that wouldn't be fair but if you do go give it a fair shake on the services.

MD Bellamy
02-04-23, 13:31
There's a lot more about Luci on the GSO board. Easy to get in touch with (but you'll need to go through "granpah" so plan ahead). Very good massage and enjoyable finish.Hi, guys. I've already received a couple of emails requesting information about Luci. She is white, not a spinner or a looker (in my opinion). Younger guys may find her unattractive to them. She is quite upfront about this aspect which, in itself, is refreshing. She offers a clean safe environment in a safe neighborhood, although your parked car will be quite visible. My sessions were $180 for the hour. She does not do FS. You'll need to plan ahead to make an appointment--don't assume she'll be available "today". She is very organized and she offers one of the best massages I've ever had. She is well worth the travel time, IMHO.

Now the bad news. I will not give out her phone number (she does everything through texts), even through PMs. You will need to contact "Granpah" on the GSO massage parlor board. Search for "Luci" and he's easy to find and he replied to me quickly. He seems to be some sort of gatekeeper.

ElectricGuy
02-04-23, 17:41
I was born and raised in WS and now you couldn't fucking pay me to live there! Place is becoming a dump. I visited a few weeks ago and it's sad to see.

You take your life in your hands at Hanes Mall just walking to and from your car. But, let's bust some 40 year old Asian lady who provides consenting services between adults!

It's constant back assward thinking and as someone said they're more worried about a damn $1 million dandelion than stopping real crimes.Full disclosure I'm libertarian minded so here is my opinion. This may sound crazy to some (maybe on here however) but I think the AMP's actually reduce "crime" in the community. We all know from our experience at TB, SO, LW, Silas and 305 (I could name more from the past--as I loved the foot spa) that these ladies are NOT trafficked as they come through most likely Flushing NY and they know exactly what they are doing. They offer a clean, safe, drug violence and disease free controlled environment for individuals to enjoy themselves. That is in contrast to meeting some meth head at one of the many seedy motels in WS where you may or may not get robbed or threatened by a pimp. For years my feeling was WSPD actually understood this and left them alone. The war on prostitution has been just about as successful as the war on drugs. To me what the community at large really wants their tax dollars to fund is a war on overall violence and gangs.

GolfPro38
02-04-23, 18:06
Full disclosure I'm libertarian minded so here is my opinion. This may sound crazy to some (maybe on here however) but I think the AMP's actually reduce "crime" in the community. We all know from our experience at TB, SO, LW, Silas and 305 (I could name more from the past--as I loved the foot spa) that these ladies are NOT trafficked as they come through most likely Flushing NY and they know exactly what they are doing. They offer a clean, safe, drug violence and disease free controlled environment for individuals to enjoy themselves. That is in contrast to meeting some meth head at one of the many seedy motels in WS where you may or may not get robbed or threatened by a pimp. For years my feeling was WSPD actually understood this and left them alone. The war on prostitution has been just about as successful as the war on drugs. To me what the community at large really wants their tax dollars to fund is a war on overall violence and gangs.I completely agree with the electric guys comment relative to most AMPs.

I've known and discussed this with many providers through out the east coast and haven't met one that is doing it against their will, nor do they know of any girls. They have all suggested the ability to leave on their own. Unfortunately however most don't know much of anything else so they keep going in hopes of landing a monger or another partner of sort they think can provide a good life. And they can be far more particular about that person than they may be given credit for.

I'm not suggesting that some Asian women are not exploited but it's far less than LEO wants the public to believe. After all they certainly are unable to hang their hats on too many meaningful arrests that truly endanger the public so they just go after the east low hanging fruit.

Donater
02-05-23, 10:19
305 Has a new owner and new staff! If you are looking for a legit massage like you used to get from SO or LW then you will be happy. If you go there expecting what you were getting before then you will be disappointed. Same place and same number just legit service. New girl arrived tonight Maybe 30-32, cute with a nice smile and eager to please. Don't compare it against the old 305 because that wouldn't be fair but if you do go give it a fair shake on the services.Is this safe and legit? That was a fast turnaround?

D.

MaineMan50
02-05-23, 10:49
Hi, guys. I've already received a couple of emails requesting information about Luci. She is white, not a spinner or a looker (in my opinion). Younger guys may find her unattractive to them. She is quite upfront about this aspect which, in itself, is refreshing. She offers a clean safe environment in a safe neighborhood, although your parked car will be quite visible. My sessions were $180 for the hour. She does not do FS. You'll need to plan ahead to make an appointment--don't assume she'll be available "today". She is very organized and she offers one of the best massages I've ever had. She is well worth the travel time, IMHO.
I agree with everything MD says. Luci is well worth the travel time.

She demands and deserves respect. Her massage skills are top notch and she creates a very friendly and welcoming environment.

She does not see AA men and has asked me to only give her contact info to Senior members.

ElectricGuy
02-05-23, 16:25
305 Has a new owner and new staff! If you are looking for a legit massage like you used to get from SO or LW then you will be happy. If you go there expecting what you were getting before then you will be disappointed. Same place and same number just legit service. New girl arrived tonight Maybe 30-32, cute with a nice smile and eager to please. Don't compare it against the old 305 because that wouldn't be fair but if you do go give it a fair shake on the services.GD46 you seem to have remarkable insight--which I appreciate. I have no issue with a legit massage. I look forward to visiting them. And I strongly feel all of us should do our part to keep these ladies safe and comfortable. Thank you for sharing.

Bhull
02-06-23, 21:14
Hi, guys. I've already received a couple of emails requesting information about Luci. She is white, not a spinner or a looker (in my opinion). Younger guys may find her unattractive to them. She is quite upfront about this aspect which, in itself, is refreshing. She offers a clean safe environment in a safe neighborhood, although your parked car will be quite visible. My sessions were $180 for the hour. She does not do FS. You'll need to plan ahead to make an appointment--don't assume she'll be available "today". She is very organized and she offers one of the best massages I've ever had. She is well worth the travel time, IMHO.

Now the bad news. I will not give out her phone number (she does everything through texts), even through PMs. You will need to contact "Granpah" on the GSO massage parlor board. Search for "Luci" and he's easy to find and he replied to me quickly. He seems to be some sort of gatekeeper.Luci is a unique and refreshing change from the current offerings. She gives a very thorough and relaxing massage. One of the best I've had. She has a genuine sweetness about her that is hard to find. I've seen her since her FS days. Needless to say I'm a fan and smitten. I think she appeals to all ages if you're male (and maybe a few females) but that's another story. She has a pretty face imo. I don't think she sees younger guys anyway. 40 up is her preference. If you’re wanting a 20 something then she’s not for you She does carry a little extra weight but is not BBW. Big natural soft tits. She will give you her undivided attention. Honest and always clean she's lasted a while in this business and that says a lot. YMMV. You will not be disappointed. Treat her well because we need to keep providers like this in the game.

Rem1985
02-09-23, 12:59
GD46 you seem to have remarkable insight--which I appreciate. I have no issue with a legit massage. I look forward to visiting them. And I strongly feel all of us should do our part to keep these ladies safe and comfortable. Thank you for sharing.Any recent news on how 305 is doing?

GeterDone46
02-10-23, 17:39
Any recent news on how 305 is doing?They seem to be doing fine. Everyone seems to be accepting the new legit 305. They have been busy today. Yeah the girls aren't as young and pretty but they give a good massage and you get your hour you paid for. A couple of guys have showed up and to the point of demanding full service and they were shown the door.

Yinzer32
02-10-23, 17:59
Any recent news on how 305 is doing?Stopped by early this week and new ladies much older. Give great massage that gives you the time paid for. Not the hotties as bwefore but good service.

Rem1985
02-10-23, 18:30
They seem to be doing fine. Everyone seems to be accepting the new legit 305. They have been busy today. Yeah the girls aren't as young and pretty but they give a good massage and you get your hour you paid for. A couple of guys have showed up and to the point of demanding full service and they were shown the door.That's great to hear. Hope everyone stays safe.

ElectricGuy
02-10-23, 22:26
They seem to be doing fine. Everyone seems to be accepting the new legit 305. They have been busy today. Yeah the girls aren't as young and pretty but they give a good massage and you get your hour you paid for. A couple of guys have showed up and to the point of demanding full service and they were shown the door.I saw Jenna or Jenny the other day and it was a very good massage. I would recommend. She looked fine to me.

MaineMan50
02-11-23, 08:31
Just saw this ad.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/winston-salem/massage/asian/---asian-massageyou-looking-fo/667525591796

Anybody have info on this place?

Things seem to be improving around WS.

Urinal Cake
02-11-23, 20:56
Just saw this ad.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/winston-salem/massage/asian/---asian-massageyou-looking-fo/667525591796

Anybody have info on this place?

Things seem to be improving around WS.I saw Linda, who could pass for the grandmother of one of the gals in the ad. 70 for an hour, nothing special.

Solarmta
02-15-23, 18:06
I see Silas creek is back on skip the games.

MaineMan50
02-16-23, 05:52
I see Silas creek is back on skip the games.Things are picking up in WS.

3 spa's in the last few weeks.

Happy Days are here again.

I found it interesting that they gave the address as Silas Creek with no st#.

If anyone is brave enough to try them out, let the rest of us know how it goes.

LongLegsAreMe
02-17-23, 00:09
Things are picking up in WS.

3 spa's in the last few weeks.

Happy Days are here again.

I found it interesting that they gave the address as Silas Creek with no st#.

If anyone is brave enough to try them out, let the rest of us know how it goes.Let's just hope it's not some setup by the 5-0. I'm not about to be the first to find out!

Acrylic
02-17-23, 11:09
Had a dream with a small Asian woman there got in the door 2 girls were ready. I chose the shorter one got in the room stated with massage ended with BBFS cip very good dream.

Acrylic
02-17-23, 11:26
Dreamed of a massage with a Asian their, massage was good then got her on her back ab finished inside her BBFS CIP would recommend look for the taller Asian had a nice tight pussy.

AgeOfPatels
02-17-23, 13:27
Had a dream with a small Asian woman there got in the door 2 girls were ready. I chose the shorter one got in the room stated with massage ended with BBFS cip very good dream.Damn boy, your first post ever and hit the jackpot.

DowntownOldman
02-17-23, 16:25
Let's just hope it's not some setup by the 5-0. I'm not about to be the first to find out!I just read two posts about Thurston St. , BBFS by a member with only those two posts.

BussaNut
02-17-23, 17:57
I just read two posts about Thurston St. , BBFS by a member with only those two posts.His first post he said he choose the shorter one. Second post he said the taller one.

LizardMan14
02-18-23, 20:22
His first post he said he choose the shorter one. Second post he said the taller one.Major red flags I wouldn't believe anything that sounds too good to be atm.

LongLegsAreMe
02-19-23, 00:45
I'll either go to CLT or my right-hand. This entire "business is open" smells like nothing but major entrapment. You have a place raided but it's now open for business 48 hours later? Yeah, it's open alright. It's open for you to be on Candid Camera.

Major red flags I wouldn't believe anything that sounds too good to be atm.

DowntownOldman
02-20-23, 09:08
His first post he said he choose the shorter one. Second post he said the taller one.I have a bad feeling about a member's first post post being about getting FS in am AMP just around the corner from another AMP.

That just got raided. Maybe I am being Paranoid.

LizardMan14
02-20-23, 17:10
I'll either go to CLT or my right-hand. This entire "business is open" smells like nothing but major entrapment. You have a place raided but it's now open for business 48 hours later? Yeah, it's open alright. It's open for you to be on Candid Camera.Exactly.

Even if the new place was legitimate it would take more than 48 hours. It wouldn't be the same location or people. Nothing adds up.

Drgt07
02-20-23, 17:29
I'll either go to CLT or my right-hand. This entire "business is open" smells like nothing but major entrapment. You have a place raided but it's now open for business 48 hours later? Yeah, it's open alright. It's open for you to be on Candid Camera.First off they were not open within 24 hours.

Secondly the girls lost all their money in the raid and it's not a FS place anymore!

Just a good AMP massage without the frills.

If you don't like it then don't go or assume it is a trap. I know personally that it is not a trap. I have been 5 times already and enjoyed each session. New owner and new girls. Take it or leave it but don't bad mouth something that you don't really know about please.

Happy hunting guys.

GeterDone46
02-20-23, 18:46
305 was not open in 48 hours. In fact it was closed for 2 weeks before being sold to a new owner who brought in new girls and it is a 100% legit spa. Great massage if that's what you want. If you want something else then go elsewhere. I hear Silas is back open, maybe that's your thing.

EugeneSeeking
02-22-23, 21:48
Come on acrylic. Don't ruin it for everyone. I checked out Mill Street. I sat in the kitchen trying to figure out how to use cash app. I talked to Tiffany over the phone I was never feeling under tension being in the house. A customer walked out while I sat at the kitchen. We all a kick out of me not being able to use cash app because my credit card wasn't set up for it. Now it is and I might go back and visit I told Tiffany that she needs to come and visit. She said she would when I normally call it's Tiffany that answers and sets things up Answers the phone when you call. As far as Thurston when I went it was like the second day they were open. They said they didn't take cash app. I didn't get any odd feelings but come on acrylic. Are you telling the truth? Why would you post something like that? Even if it's true? Don't even if he did get that far Don't post it. I learned my lesson. Not that I'm at fault for anything that's happened but an AMP as far as I'm concerned, AMPs are good for the city the s*** men have to put up with nowadays with self-entitled women snowflakes why not have a place of respite where a man can go and relax and have a massage for Pete's sake don't ruin it and if they're happy endings involved so f****** what if the police is reading this so f****** what AMP is not hurting anyone acrylic don't I don't know your motivation. Just keep it on the load if true and it's mighty suspect as other members have said first posting. Wow all the b******* we have to put up with with Leo stings snowflakes for Pete's sake. Enough is enough is a good thing for the city. I don't see anything wrong with it.

EugeneSeeking
02-23-23, 01:22
Just keep it on the low ws has 3 AMPs up and running again don't start bragging. I had fun and opened my mouth too much. AMPs are good for the citiy its a place for men to go to that are frustrated how is that a bad thing? Whats your motivation Acrylic? YOu can make people suspicious keep it on the LOW. Iam not ashamed of going to AMPs and neither should anyone but we are at the point were everyone should be hush hush and communicate via PM with people you have established a line of communication with don't go yelling I barebacked greeked this asian stop it. Iam of the opinion that its not a future setup to round up LOW HANGING fruit because LEO does have a way of doing that to look good but now that that has been raised Iam getting slightly paranoid if I was to actually go I would go just to get a massage and not a HE feel it out how in the world can I get in trouble for a massage.

ZipZipper
02-25-23, 11:50
305 was not open in 48 hours. In fact it was closed for 2 weeks before being sold to a new owner who brought in new girls and it is a 100% legit spa. Great massage if that's what you want. If you want something else then go elsewhere. I hear Silas is back open, maybe that's your thing.Is Silas all legit like 305?

Bbrown5222
02-26-23, 17:34
Is Silas all legit like 305?I went to this address listed but it was a house. Was I in the right place?

Phillipe52
02-27-23, 00:01
I went to this address listed but it was a house. Was I in the right place?Yes it's just a house on the outside. Enter at the back.

Bbrown5222
02-27-23, 00:29
Yes it's just a house on the outside. Enter at the back.Okay Thanks, I will try going again.

HmuForFun
02-27-23, 19:26
Hey all,

Does anyone have any info on 305? Is it up and running? Thanks.

Drgt07
03-01-23, 13:25
New girls arrived last night.

I saw Apple and she was great.

I will try Mina Thursday.

Both look good.

MaineMan50
03-02-23, 05:22

Both look good.I haven't been to 305 since they reopened but am interested in returning.

Can you please PM me a little private info about what your experience was like.

Is Tiffany still around?

Big Poppi
03-02-23, 07:07

Both look good.So is anything other than a massage offered? HE?

ZipZipper
03-02-23, 11:56
305 was not open in 48 hours. In fact it was closed for 2 weeks before being sold to a new owner who brought in new girls and it is a 100% legit spa. Great massage if that's what you want. If you want something else then go elsewhere. I hear Silas is back open, maybe that's your thing.So, 305 is not doing anything "special"? Is it all legit? Could you DM me for any additional info. If there is any? Also, have you been to Silas? Thanks.

Kevin Nash
03-02-23, 14:49
PM me if you can help me out.

Both look good.

TheKing72
03-03-23, 00:35
305, all legit, great massage don't know who I saw, was definitely older, no English.

60 FH, nothing offered nothing asked,1 hour later out the door with a good massage and a water bottle.

GeterDone46
03-03-23, 15:34
I haven't been to 305 since they reopened but am interested in returning.

Can you please PM me a little private info about what your experience was like.

Is Tiffany still around?Tiffany is there in a managing and appointment booking capacity only. She no longer sees clients.

MaineMan50
03-04-23, 01:40
Had my 3rd visit with Luci and it just keeps getting better and better.

She is has friendly aim to please attitude. Is easy to talk with and takes direction well. Works out of her comfortable, safe and clean residence in Thomasville. She only see's senior members, preferabbly over 40 and does not see AA men.

Her massage is great and she offers a hot stone treatment that is very stimulating. She doesn't offer FS but I highly recommend Luci if you're into MILFs with great boobs. They are totally natural, and have a beautiful look to them and feel very soft. If you are into Russian she has you covered. Her BBBJ was pretty bomb as well.

I am already looking forward to my next visit.

JDCarolina
03-04-23, 15:16
Had my 3rd visit with Luci and it just keeps getting better and better.

She is has friendly aim to please attitude. Is easy to talk with and takes direction well. Works out of her comfortable, safe and clean residence in Thomasville. She only see's senior members, preferabbly over 40 and does not see AA men.

Her massage is great and she offers a hot stone treatment that is very stimulating. She doesn't offer FS but I highly recommend Luci if you're into MILFs with great boobs. They are totally natural, and have a beautiful look to them and feel very soft. If you are into Russian she has you covered. Her BBBJ was pretty bomb as well.

I am already looking forward to my next visit.PM me please.

Vaskque
03-06-23, 19:56
Does anyone have any updates on this place? Liking to try. https://skipthegames.com/posts/winston-salem/massage/asian/---asian-massageyou-looking-fo/258039879677.

BroncoMan1996
03-06-23, 23:13
Does anyone have any updates on this place? Liking to try. https://skipthegames.com/posts/winston-salem/massage/asian/---asian-massageyou-looking-fo/258039879677.There have been 2-3 guys post reports on this one, probably 3 weeks ago or so. Check early February to present. In the meanwhile, a recap of their visits summed up: older providers than the other one nearby; thinking $50 for 30 min and $70 for 60 minutes. As I recall. They said decent massage and basic happy happy joy joy. Nothing more on the menu they said. Check it out and let us know.

HappyHiker23
03-07-23, 14:25
This is only the second time I've ever visited a massage place, so I am very much a newbie.

Last Friday, I visited this location. 50 for an hhr massage. The girl was pretty cute, fairly petite, probably late 20's-early 30's if I had to guess (but I'm pretty crap at guessing).

She could speak a little English so we were able to communicate ok. She was enthusiastic and eager to get started. After an decent backside massage, I flipped over and she motioned if I'd like standard HE and I inquired about other upgrades. She was happy to accommodate and we settled on a price for CFS. It was a good experience and I would go back. She said her name was Zaza. If you need more details. I can PM you. Not totally sure about all the rules about what can be safely posted.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/winston-salem/massage/asian/new-girls-arrived-sweet-girls-/311861635536

Vaskque
03-08-23, 20:17
Hey so.

Maybe not the update other want but I tried to go to Thurston and was told canceled today. Is this normal? If anyone knows. Feel free to PM. I have also gone to the other two. Silas was ok? Massage was short. Would have liked longer. But was basically out in 30 min. 305 was short as well. Nice young girl. Not a lot of English but was sweet. Prob would have got more but was looking for bigger tip.

UpinSmoke23
03-10-23, 10:16
Has anyone checked out Silas since they reopened? Or should we stay away.

AnonMonger69
03-10-23, 13:22
Visited today and met Mina. Younger chick with great rack (she had them in my face on the flip). Face pretty attractive as well. Massage was good w some teasing but rough as in hard pressure, but I probably needed it, still enjoyed. On the flip, I busted before I was even at full mast. She held onto me for like another minute and a half for some reason doing this pulsing thing with her hand. Then she said my cock is beautiful and kissed it LOL. Spoke pretty much no English but she was pleasant. At one point she pointed at her eyebrows and said "Mein Mow". Had no clue WTF she was talking about, I guess saying I had nice eyebrows lmao.

Will definitely repeat. .6 house and left .4 tip but she didn't even ask.

BroncoMan1996
03-10-23, 20:30
Visited today and met Mina. Younger chick with great rack (she had them in my face on the flip). Face pretty attractive as well. Massage was good w some teasing but rough as in hard pressure, but I probably needed it, still enjoyed. On the flip, I busted before I was even at full mast. She held onto me for like another minute and a half for some reason doing this pulsing thing with her hand. Then she said my cock is beautiful and kissed it LOL. Spoke pretty much no English but she was pleasant. At one point she pointed at her eyebrows and said "Mein Mow". Had no clue WTF she was talking about, I guess saying I had nice eyebrows lmao.

Will definitely repeat. .6 house and left .4 tip but she didn't even ask.The Mina I passed by sitting at the dining room table as I left yesterday was not a younger chick. She said her name was Mina and she appeared to be middle age and was not as attractive. There are a couple of other gals there who are "younger" and I wonder if they "borrowed" the name of Mina for your deal. One younger one in her 20's was not frisky at all, stayed fully clothed in exercise outfit, and not a big rack. Can PM for her name. But glad your experience went well.

HappyHiker23
03-11-23, 09:35
The Mina I passed by sitting at the dining room table as I left yesterday was not a younger chick. She said her name was Mina and she appeared to be middle age and was not as attractive. There are a couple of other gals there who are "younger" and I wonder if they "borrowed" the name of Mina for your deal. One younger one in her 20's was not frisky at all, stayed fully clothed in exercise outfit, and not a big rack. Can PM for her name. But glad your experience went well.I also visited yesterday and might have seen one of you guys when I was leaving. .

I think I had the same girl Bronco had as my experience was pretty flat. OK massage, especially the ass and towards my balls when I was face down. When I flipped, I asked about upgrades or extras and she didn't seem to understand. Then I gave the universal sign for BJ and she said no. I'm a decent looking guy and very clean, so I just think no upgrades were on the menu. She did give a decent hand finish but she was pretty business like. It was. 50 for the massage, and even though she never mentioned any other donations, she said it was. 40 more, which I assumed was for the finish. I had a much better experience as Silas but YMMV.

GeterDone46
03-11-23, 11:51
Hey so.

Maybe not the update other want but I tried to go to Thurston and was told canceled today. Is this normal? If anyone knows. Feel free to PM. I have also gone to the other two. Silas was ok? Massage was short. Would have liked longer. But was basically out in 30 min. 305 was short as well. Nice young girl. Not a lot of English but was sweet. Prob would have got more but was looking for bigger tip.I happened to drive by on the eighth and there was a car parked out front. As I was turning in the cul-de-sac a blonde lady was getting into her car and she was clearly pissed. She opened her back door and thru in her bags, jerked open her front door and got in. No doubt this lady was not happy, I don't know if she was a realtor who came by to check the property and didn't like what she seen or if she was a wife who had caught her husband there. If so we know how that turned out and maybe that's why they were closed after that.

BroncoMan1996
03-11-23, 14:17
I also visited yesterday and might have seen one of you guys when I was leaving. .

I think I had the same girl Bronco had as my experience was pretty flat. OK massage, especially the ass and towards my balls when I was face down. When I flipped, I asked about upgrades or extras and she didn't seem to understand. Then I gave the universal sign for BJ and she said no. I'm a decent looking guy and very clean, so I just think no upgrades were on the menu. She did give a decent hand finish but she was pretty business like. It was. 50 for the massage, and even though she never mentioned any other donations, she said it was. 40 more, which I assumed was for the finish. I had a much better experience as Silas but YMMV.I say "Bingo" to probably same girl. Indeed. Would not repeat if it was up to me and getting her. With that said, there ARE 2, maybe 3 more girls to check out if possible. Yep, yes' sir we coexisted same day. I was there 5:20 pm - 6:10 pm range. Heard a male voice in the kitchen about mid-time of that. But when I exited only saw the girl at table saying "See you next time" I asked what her name was, said Mina, haha. Thanks for the posting.

BroncoMan1996
03-12-23, 00:48
Just came across this new ad on STG for massage. Recognized the address as the old location for Summer O. If this is real, that puts 4 or 5 AMPs back on the map. Anyone know?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/winston-salem/massage/asian/lucky-spa336-448-0314new-openi/206559178726

BroncoMan1996
03-12-23, 01:19
I happened to drive by on the eighth and there was a car parked out front. As I was turning in the cul-de-sac a blonde lady was getting into her car and she was clearly pissed. She opened her back door and thru in her bags, jerked open her front door and got in. No doubt this lady was not happy, I don't know if she was a realtor who came by to check the property and didn't like what she seen or if she was a wife who had caught her husband there. If so we know how that turned out and maybe that's why they were closed after that.I texted the place on Thursday afternoon. They replied "this is A New you Spa" located at (this location), open 7 days a week 9 a-10 p and $70 an hour $50 half-hour. We have free showers. Welcome to make appointments. (I did not make an appt w / them but ventured to 305 which I've spoken about a day or so ago).

MaineMan50
03-12-23, 06:00
This is only the second time I've ever visited a massage place, so I am very much a newbie.

Last Friday, I visited this location. 50 for an hhr massage. The girl was pretty cute, fairly petite, probably late 20's-early 30's if I had to guess (but I'm pretty crap at guessing).

She could speak a little English so we were able to communicate ok. She was enthusiastic and eager to get started. After an decent backside massage, I flipped over and she motioned if I'd like standard HE and I inquired about other upgrades. She was happy to accommodate and we settled on a price for CFS. It was a good experience and I would go back. She said her name was Zaza. If you need more details. I can PM you. Not totally sure about all the rules about what can be safely posted.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/winston-salem/massage/asian/new-girls-arrived-sweet-girls-/311861635536Check your PM. I would like some more details. Thanks.

Jkc20
03-12-23, 11:15
I've been following this forum and scene in the Winston Salem area for the last few months.

Yesterday I just so happened to drive by summer orchid and the sign said open.

Given the circumstances from the rumor mill, I was hesitant to even go knock on the door. I finally said I'll at least go knock, and just ask how much.

A back massage was. An older Asian lady tried to get me to come in, told her I would go to the bank to get some cash and will be back.

This spot was one of my favorites prior to whatever went down. Usually they have good looking girls. Again, they seem to be in business.

If you decide to go in, I would open any closets and thoroughly check your surroundings in the room.

Keep us posted fellas.

BussaNut
03-13-23, 09:42
Check your PM. I would like some more details. Thanks.I got a BBBJ there.

GeterDone46
03-13-23, 15:41
I got a BBBJ there.Yeah man PM me on who you seen. I would like to have that dream and what it cost.

EugeneSeeking
03-13-23, 19:20
It's good to know that they're more than one AMP to go to nowadays Thurston which I have not done,Silas which I have done but just a massage. I wasn't seeking extra and Mill Street which I have gone since they reopened and once again I didn't do extra. Can someone out there tell me which one is better than the other? What are the advantages of one over the other or if they're all basically the same same. Same owner etc. Back in the day? My go-to was true balance where I would get a massage and a happy extra and I had a fun time on Mill Street with Tina where I had a nice meal if you know what I mean but since then I've just been getting a basic massage but I'd like to know details so when I'm ready I want to choose the right place. Oh I almost forgot to mention summer orchids is open under a new name. Anyone out there? If you can compare and contrast give advantages to one or the other. PM me the guy below PM me. I had a fun time in the Kohl's about 2 months ago. Wow! Full blast. Just thought thought I throw that out there

HappyHiker23
03-13-23, 22:18
I had a fun time in the Kohl's about 2 months ago. Wow! Full blast. Just thought thought I throw that out thereA little detail, please? That sounds fun.

EugeneSeeking
03-14-23, 00:05
I was just promoting NICOLES in Salisbury LOL.

I meant to say I had a fun time at NICOLES in salisbury.

Damn that black chick can suck the meat out of a chicken bone with ease.

I typically haven't done well with COND but damn that didn't stop this EBONY from blasting me off.

CappyStephen
03-14-23, 18:15
I was just promoting NICOLES in Salisbury LOL.

I meant to say I had a fun time at NICOLES in salisbury.

Damn that black chick can suck the meat out of a chicken bone with ease.

I typically haven't done well with COND but damn that didn't stop this EBONY from blasting me off.Sounds interesting. I live in Lexington. Salisbury is closer than Winston. Could you PM me and tell me more about Nicoles please? I will def look into it if you give it that high of a rating. Always wanted to try Ebony too. Thanks.

BroncoMan1996
03-17-23, 17:45
At 430 pm did a drive-thru at Silas Creek one and a truck and car already there in the back. Too crowded, tight spots haha. Rode over to ol' SO's location now called Lucky Spa. Open light is on. No cars in front. One van backside probably for the gals. Sat nearby for 10 minutes and pondered "do I or do I not," and the not won. For today. Until we know more from forum or PMs. Peace out, guys.

Romeo704
03-18-23, 10:11
Figured my reviews might help a little.

Thurston:

70 hr. Massage was good but the entire visit felt very mechanical specially towards the end. Attitude and face expression said it all. No English so impossible to communicate. No roaming. High request if you understand. Won't be back despite the massage. Didn't get the name but she was the slightly taller out of the two.

Mill: 60 hr. Saw Mina. Slim middle age and small all around overall. Massage was ok, I think Thurston was a bit better since she applied more pressure in areas that probably needed it. More friendly but no English either. She eventually pulled out her translator to help communicate.

Conclusion: Mill has a better experience overall depending on who you get is what I'm guessing.

PM if you are interested in more details.

CappyStephen
03-18-23, 11:22
At 430 pm did a drive-thru at Silas Creek one and a truck and car already there in the back. Too crowded, tight spots haha. Rode over to ol' SO's location now called Lucky Spa. Open light is on. No cars in front. One van backside probably for the gals. Sat nearby for 10 minutes and pondered "do I or do I not," and the not won. For today. Until we know more from forum or PMs. Peace out, guys.I feel your pain. I would have done the same. Listen to that inner voice. I am cautious now. And wait to see if it is clear to return. As much as I want a massage. Be safe.

JacobSmithsBar
03-19-23, 13:23
Went earlier this week and thought I would update. Went in and everything for most part looked the same from months ago. The living room area is the only thing that looked different. Older Asian lady answered door and went back for massage. Great back massage. On the flip she did teasing and then pointed for me to do it. Then I pointed to her to do it LOL. After a few attempts of asking, she finally agreed and it was standard. Things seem to be back to normal somewhat at summer, no tension in air. I asked casually what happened a few months back and she said she doesn't know and that it's.

Under new management.

Looks like we are going back to somewhat normal.

Solarmta
03-21-23, 18:13
Sasa is thin and beautiful a lot of fun. She is a smoker and you can get a small taste of menthol on her lips.

Jenny a little thicker and also beautiful blonde highlights in her hair.

When you call if you talk with Jenny she will say ok but she doesn't understand most of what you say. Not sure of Sasa phone skills.

Someone called when was with Jenny and after she hung up she said no understand.

GeterDone46
03-22-23, 00:04
Guys some of these girls have translate and some don't so I downloaded Google translate. It's free and easy to use and it solved a lot of my communication problems.

MaineMan50
03-22-23, 08:06
Sasa is thin and beautiful a lot of fun. She is a smoker and you can get a small taste of menthol on her lips.

Jenny a little thicker and also beautiful blonde highlights in her hair.

When you call if you talk with Jenny she will say ok but she doesn't understand most of what you say. Not sure of Sasa phone skills.

Someone called when was with Jenny and after she hung up she said no understand.Not really interested in how well the girls speak English.

What was the massage like?

Options offered?

Cost?

Please PM me with the important details.

Thanks MM50.

InterModal
03-22-23, 10:46
Stopped by the old SO the other day. Parking lot was empty but the sign was on. Met at the door by a nice looking lady not sure of age probably 30's? Anyway decided on the hh since I didn't have too much time. Massage wasn't that great and flip was the normal. Some roaming allowed pretty much what I had gotten in the past.

Vaskque
03-23-23, 10:18
Hey so made a visit this week and had a decent experience. Massage was good and she did it for the full hour. She was petite and maybe mid 30's. Agree with other post to do translator it will help. She knew though what was being asked. Flip was good. With some roaming. Tips increase for more. Able to get some extra but no FS.

Phillipe52
03-23-23, 11:57
Hey so made a visit this week and had a decent experience. Massage was good and she did it for the full hour. She was petite and maybe mid 30's. Agree with other post to do translator it will help. She knew though what was being asked. Flip was good. With some roaming. Tips increase for more. Able to get some extra but no FS.Could you please reply with Spa Name and if possible, provider name.

Thanks.

OleDog
03-23-23, 18:26
LOL, the name of the spa is on the tip of my tongue. If I'm LUCKY, maybe I'll remember it.

Vaskque
03-23-23, 23:23
Could you please reply with Spa Name and if possible, provider name.

Thanks.LOL it's called Lucky spa.

Academy00
03-28-23, 15:21
Was massaged by CoCo. No HE. She said only massage here. Maybe she thought I looked like LE!

Drgt07
03-28-23, 16:50
I had a similar experience with her too. Try Apple, she is 10 x better.

Was massaged by CoCo. No HE. She said only massage here. Maybe she thought I looked like LE!

RadioVet
03-29-23, 11:51
No frills visit, no surprises. But I feel like I couldn't relax completely after everything that's happened recently. Pretty good massage for an AMP, standard finish. Standard rates.

YanksHeels
03-29-23, 20:20
So, I used to go to the place on Silas that Angela was the top girl, short haired very fun and playful. I'm back in town today and they say she went to Seattle. Are yall calling that place 305? Seems I missed out on some things since I last visited in December. Am I wasting my time going to Silas if they don't do anything past a handshake? I don't mind only that but usually get a little more.

BroncoMan1996
03-30-23, 06:50
So, I used to go to the place on Silas that Angela was the top girl, short haired very fun and playful. I'm back in town today and they say she went to Seattle. Are yall calling that place 305? Seems I missed out on some things since I last visited in December. Am I wasting my time going to Silas if they don't do anything past a handshake? I don't mind only that but usually get a little more.Sent you a PM.

JSmith165
04-07-23, 18:11
Has anyone checked out this place? Is it AMP or legit advertising on STG?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/winston-salem/massage/asian/-a-foot-spa336-448-0466grand-o/149663028034