PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Some Extra
04-16-15, 15:23
http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/cas/4978989228.html

I tried this one. We agreed on a time, place and rate. She didn't show.

MyBudFang
04-16-15, 17:06

I tried this one. We agreed on a time, place and rate. She didn't show.Good to know, I had already set something up with her about 2 weeks ago. Had to bail due to work. Have tried to get in contact again, but no luck.

Have another provider that I use, think I'll stay with her.

Will ask if I can share info.

BussaNut
04-16-15, 17:21

I tried this one. We agreed on a time, place and rate. She didn't show.I meet this one at a store of shattalon. Got bit of a stomach. Suck me off pretty good while driving.

Some Extra
04-17-15, 10:54

I tried this one. We agreed on a time, place and rate. She didn't show.So since I complained. I thought I'd let you know that she made it right this morning. A little overpriced for what I received but her heart was in it, she gives a good BBBJ but the CFS was lacking. She larger than her pictures and car dates are a pain in the ass.

BussaNut
04-18-15, 20:56
Have a provider that only uses CL. Very attractive. Very willing. I'm willing to trade her info. No dope heads.

Hlariv
06-03-15, 14:37
http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/cas/5056480709.html

Thinking about trying her out; talked to her on the phone. Does the ad sound familiar to anyone?

Hlariv
06-05-15, 09:00
Decided to TOFTT.

After a text or two, she called and we set up a meeting. She told me ahead of time that her bf would meet me. Got to the motel, and they were both outside room. That was a little different for me, but the bf was cool enough. He took the money $. 6 for 30 min. He stayed outside, around the corner when we were in the room. This might sound weird, but I just wanted to eat. She seemed clean and I got her to O twice. I took care of myself while she watched (said it would be extra for her to help, and I didn't bring any more cash so I wouldn't be tempted to do more LOL). Will consider trying more another time.

She's in pretty good shape, better than most - I'm not into overweight gals. ok boobs.

BussaNut
07-27-15, 16:22
Does anyone have any info on mad tongue skills. A blonde off jonestown rd.

OralLuvr69
07-31-15, 12:24
Does anyone have any info on mad tongue skills. A blonde off jonestown rd.She's OK for the price. Not blonde any more, pics may be a little older. Safe and legit if you are close by but I doubt I'll make the trip to repeat. YMMV as always. Stay safe!

ShortPecker
10-16-15, 14:45
She's OK for the price. Not blonde any more, pics may be a little older. Safe and legit if you are close by but I doubt I'll make the trip to repeat. YMMV as always. Stay safe!I tried to see her but we could not get our times to work out.

Wish I could find a good oral lady you could depend on.

Anyone know any feel free to pm me, thanks.

Liken
10-17-15, 21:05
Saw a warning today about the girl that post "need head now? Something about a scam, I see the post very often, posters age 18-19. Stay safe.

Bobby D53
11-10-15, 16:07
That would make me take a break from the hobby as well, especially since you have seen her before. It would be a little understandable if it was your first visit with her & really didn't know what you were getting into. The baby part is so sad man. Good intel, we all needed that one as I was just looking on craigslist.

http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/cas/5308884122.html

I'll post the content and pictures as well. The ads usually get flagged.

Duck Sick. W4 m (Winston).
WF looking for a good mature white business professional to come over and get sucked or fucked before work, serious gentlenen only, no endless emails, so if you are serious then let's do it, no pic no reply.

Report: So I've seen this blond BBW for awhile as she was very convenient location for me, gave good head and readily available. So I emailed today and she was available but no longer in the same house. She'd lost the house and was living in an extended stay hotel. I headed over and the place was a mess, she was a little on edge but settled quickly once I got inside. We did our thing, cleaned up and I was getting ready to go for a second round. She was on board and was already bent over the side of a chair... When a sleeping baby came sliding out from under the bed followed by a 6 ft plus pimp. He got in my face about not paying for a second pop and then started yelling at her for allowing it. Now the baby was screaming, he was yelling and I was out.

I think I'm going to take a break from the hobby for awhile.

Some.

MuleMan1
11-22-15, 11:32
That would make me take a break from the hobby as well, especially since you have seen her before. It would be a little understandable if it was your first visit with her & really didn't know what you were getting into. The baby part is so sad man. Good intel, we all needed that one as I was just looking on craigslist.I know who your talking about, I actually know her sister, which her sister is 100% legit, and a lot better. This girl her is not who she says she is trust me! I know them personaly, but you should definetly meet her sister, they hate each other so I promise no repeat of what this one did. Inbox me if you want contact info. I've seen her many times.

Wshobbyist
11-23-15, 08:33
I know who your talking about, I actually know her sister, which her sister is 100% legit, and a lot better. This girl her is not who she says she is trust me! I know them personaly, but you should definetly meet her sister, they hate each other so I promise no repeat of what this one did. Inbox me if you want contact info. I've seen her many times.Ah I thought I knew who this was but then looked back and saw pic

BussaNut
11-23-15, 09:33
Ah I thought I knew who this was but then looked back and saw picI know the sis julie as well. Get head from her. I always wanted to try the other sis though.

SlutsLover
11-28-15, 13:21
I know the sis julie as well. Get head from her. I always wanted to try the other sis though.Does somebody has her contact information?

JigglyButts
12-03-15, 02:55

I'll post the content and pictures as well. The ads usually get flagged.

Duck Sick. W4 m (Winston).
WF looking for a good mature white business professional to come over and get sucked or fucked before work, serious gentlenen only, no endless emails, so if you are serious then let's do it, no pic no reply.

Report: So I've seen this blond BBW for awhile as she was very convenient location for me, gave good head and readily available. So I emailed today and she was available but no longer in the same house. She'd lost the house and was living in an extended stay hotel. I headed over and the place was a mess, she was a little on edge but settled quickly once I got inside. We did our thing, cleaned up and I was getting ready to go for a second round. She was on board and was already bent over the side of a chair... When a sleeping baby came sliding out from under the bed followed by a 6 ft plus pimp. He got in my face about not paying for a second pop and then started yelling at her for allowing it. Now the baby was screaming, he was yelling and I was out.

I think I'm going to take a break from the hobby for awhile.

Some.Wow, that would have creeped me the fuck out! And I probably would have dropped him for getting in my face, but I'm a big guy. Sorry that happened to you bro.

Straits7
12-04-15, 22:14
I'd be interested in that as well.

Does somebody has her contact information?

DtLover63
12-05-15, 15:28
I'd be interested in that as well.Me too. I've reached out thru PM's asking for contact info but haven't heard anything back yet.

Does anyone else know anything or have any experience with Julie or her sister that listed on Craigslist?

If so, please share that info.

DT.

John2121
12-06-15, 13:24
Any info on Thai and if the pic is real? Cause she is SMOKIN.

Thanks.

PlayedOut
12-06-15, 19:11
Any info on Thai and if the pic is real? Cause she is SMOKIN.

Thanks.Thai is real but pic's are not really of her, but she is cute. She is very friendly. No sure if she has FS but HE is the norm.

JimmyJohn491
12-07-15, 12:47
Thai is real but pic's are not really of her, but she is cute. She is very friendly. No sure if she has FS but HE is the norm.Thai is the real deal. Picture is not current but she is a cutie and does excellent work. Highly recommend.

MyBudFang
12-07-15, 20:15
Hey guys, I usually post in the Richmond, va board, I will be in town on Tuesday, with some time on my hands, looking for a younger, UTR, maybe needing some extra Christmas spirit.

Amy info would be appreciated, if your ever in rva, hit me up, have a few upbthat way.

PlayedOut
12-08-15, 23:11
Looking to maybe take plunge with Regina in Germanton, she advertises on CL personals- says she is between walkertown & walnut cove. Says massage & other things.

She appears to be cute based on picture she emailed me.

Stay safe mongers.

BussaNut
12-09-15, 17:23
Looking to maybe take plunge with Regina in Germanton, she advertises on CL personals- says she is between walkertown & walnut cove. Says massage & other things.

She appears to be cute based on picture she emailed me.

Stay safe mongers.She must have sent you different pics than me. The pics I saw look like a man.

PlayedOut
12-10-15, 18:34
She must have sent you different pics than me. The pics I saw look like a man.Looks like it was all for not anyways as every attempt to meet up has failed. Prolly another CL Troll with non real pic.

BucketList193
12-16-15, 13:16
Looks like it was all for not anyways as every attempt to meet up has failed. Prolly another CL Troll with non real pic.I am pretty new to the site, and am trying to give back on some of the great advise I have taken from here. I met her at her place and was scared so badly I had to leave. I like more mature ladies, and have been in some pretty sketchy places, but the gang graffiti all over the walls was too much. We ended up going to another place and a dream ensued, but was again pretty scared when she was ready for uncovered mish. I covered up and finished, but went home and scrubbed up pretty good. She is real, for sure, pretty country, and seemed really nice and accommodating. Would not repeat, just because of the things mentioned.

DowntownOldman
01-04-16, 00:49
Does anyone have any info on mad tongue skills. A blonde off jonestown rd.I haven't seen her add over the holidays and I have lost her number. Does any one remember her number?

BobWill425
04-19-16, 10:42
Hey guys, senior member from Roanoke here, will be visiting soon, have been curious about 'cuddle' service since seeing it profiled as a new therapeutic service a couple years ago, but there is.

Nothing around roanoke resembling this. Curious if anyone has sample the Kernersville girl advertising Cuddle sessions https://greensboro.craigslist.org/crs/5485407676.html.

Is this strictly legit? Appreciate any feedback or alternatives in the area.

BobWill425
04-20-16, 08:57
Hey guys, senior member from Roanoke here, will be visiting soon, have been curious about 'cuddle' service since seeing it profiled as a new therapeutic service a couple years ago, but there is.

Nothing around roanoke resembling this. Curious if anyone has sample the Kernersville girl advertising Cuddle sessions https://greensboro.craigslist.org/crs/5485407676.html.

Is this strictly legit? Appreciate any feedback or alternatives in the area.I think in my correspondence with her I've managed to answer my own question- I can explain in more detail on PM.

ShortPecker
05-03-16, 21:38
https://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/stp/5568395279.html

BussaNut
05-04-16, 02:33
https://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/stp/5568395279.htmlThe post got flagged, what was it. I deal with CL a lot. Find way more better quality in there. Actual single struggling moms and not dopeheads.

JohnThomas2000
05-04-16, 08:41
https://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/stp/5568395279.htmlListing was pulled down. I have seen a few from CL. Which one were you asking about?

BussaNut
05-04-16, 15:18
Listing was pulled down. I have seen a few from CL. Which one were you asking about?What was the add, I get way better quality off CL. Actual single struggling mothers.

Straits7
08-14-16, 19:51
So this ad popped up today. Wasn't sure whether to put this in body rubs or craigslist section. It's flagged down now, but I was able to get her number. Was wondering if anyone has met her and could comment on the service. Sounds like it's going to range from $ to $. 8. Haven't seen any reviews, though, so I'm not really sure what kind of upgrades might be available. Thanks.

BussaNut
08-14-16, 21:10
So this ad popped up today. Wasn't sure whether to put this in body rubs or craigslist section. It's flagged down now, but I was able to get her number. Was wondering if anyone has met her and could comment on the service. Sounds like it's going to range from $ to $. 8. Haven't seen any reviews, though, so I'm not really sure what kind of upgrades might be available. Thanks.I talked to her as well. She won't give out enough information to verify herself. Just keeps trying to press me for my address. Says it will be verified when she shows up. Not good enough for me.

Straits7
10-20-16, 12:41
I've been talking to her again, and I'm as certain as I can be that she's legit, but it is not worth the time at all. She wants 120 for qv. That's right, a qv. LOL. Not sure where she got the idea that that is reasonable, but I am certainly not going along with it. That's before "upgrades," by the way. I know several girls who will do a massage qv outcall for half that, without any upcharges. Think I'll stick with them.

I talked to her as well. She won't give out enough information to verify herself. Just keeps trying to press me for my address. Says it will be verified when she shows up. Not good enough for me.

BussaNut
10-20-16, 16:34
I've been talking to her again, and I'm as certain as I can be that she's legit, but it is not worth the time at all. She wants 120 for qv. That's right, a qv. LOL. Not sure where she got the idea that that is reasonable, but I am certainly not going along with it. That's before "upgrades," by the way. I know several girls who will do a massage qv outcall for half that, without any upcharges. Think I'll stick with them.I deal with her sister some, she is definitely real and legit. Who are the other girls you know, care to share. I have some to trade as well.

Straits7
10-21-16, 19:21
I was wrong about this girl. I've never felt the need to go back on a review before, but I spoke too soon. A few hours after I posted, she e-mailed me again and very sweetly offered to see me at an adjusted rate. If she had read this forum, she never mentioned it. Immediately I felt bad and tried to delete my post, but the admin suggested instead that I just quote myself and explain so nobody is left wondering. Fair enough.

I met Lily at her hotel in Clemmons later that night for a qv. No upselling, either, which I had been worried about. Beautiful girl, really, and very sweet and accommodating the whole time. Excellent chest. Not a FS girl, it's hands only, but that's what I was looking for and she's good. I'm very glad we were able to come to an agreement. It's kind of rare, actually. She also recommended her sister to me very highly as a girl with fewer rules than herself. There's even a 2-girl rub option. I hope to see one if not both of them again before they leave town. Happy to add her to my roster of go-to girls.

I've been talking to her again, and I'm as certain as I can be that she's legit, but it is not worth the time at all. She wants 120 for qv. That's right, a qv. LOL. Not sure where she got the idea that that is reasonable, but I am certainly not going along with it. That's before "upgrades," by the way. I know several girls who will do a massage qv outcall for half that, without any upcharges. Think I'll stick with them.

JdFowler33
01-02-17, 22:05
Went looking on CL this evening and came across this ad. Based on your review, I'm hoping she's still worth the visit!!

http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/mis/5942730715.html

I was wrong about this girl. I've never felt the need to go back on a review before, but I spoke too soon. A few hours after I posted, she e-mailed me again and very sweetly offered to see me at an adjusted rate. If she had read this forum, she never mentioned it. Immediately I felt bad and tried to delete my post, but the admin suggested instead that I just quote myself and explain so nobody is left wondering. Fair enough.

I met Lily at her hotel in Clemmons later that night for a qv. No upselling, either, which I had been worried about. Beautiful girl, really, and very sweet and accommodating the whole time. Excellent chest. Not a FS girl, it's hands only, but that's what I was looking for and she's good. I'm very glad we were able to come to an agreement. It's kind of rare, actually. She also recommended her sister to me very highly as a girl with fewer rules than herself. There's even a 2-girl rub option. I hope to see one if not both of them again before they leave town. Happy to add her to my roster of go-to girls.

JohnThomas2000
01-03-17, 14:41
Went looking on CL this evening and came across this ad. Based on your review, I'm hoping she's still worth the visit!!

http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/mis/5942730715.htmlHer ad was flagged. Do you have her contact info?

Bling1982
01-03-17, 15:18
Her ad was flagged. Do you have her contact info?Picture is fake so orginal poster might want to discribe her or maybe its a self post.

http://thejeansblog.com/jeans-advice/guide-how-to-find-the-perfect-boyfriend-jeans/

JdFowler33
01-03-17, 15:55
I emailed her thru CL but no response yet. Will let you know.

Her ad was flagged. Do you have her contact info?

JdFowler33
01-05-17, 09:55
Check your notifications. She did respond.

Her ad was flagged. Do you have her contact info?

Interested25
01-05-17, 12:57
Check your notifications. She did respond.Could I have it too please?

Interested25
01-05-17, 14:07
Check your notifications. She did respond.Any chance I could get her information too?

RWarNmsn69
02-25-17, 19:08
Hi fellow mongers.

I live near Winston-Salem and would love to find a good UTR GFE in the area. Does anyone have contact information they would be willing to share with me? If so, please pm details. Thank you,

RWA.

BigDaddyLivin
04-07-17, 02:02
Has anyone dreamed of oliva recently?

Abjunk557
06-26-17, 21:20
Anyone try the one offering topless house cleaning or massage / HJ / BJ? Only during week and near winston.

BussaNut
06-27-17, 04:23
Anyone try the one offering topless house cleaning or massage / HJ / BJ? Only during week and near winston.She is fat and not attractive.

Abjunk557
06-27-17, 12:23
She is fat and not attractive.Thanks. Looking for hidden gems, but she seemed to post too much.

BadMagick5
07-09-17, 14:58
Anyone see this one at all?

JudTech
09-06-17, 21:38
Be on the look out for an ad with a couple advertising that they 'Put On A Show'. They ARE legit and for a small contribution they will do as their ad says. Their may be more on the menu but I was taking one for the team. He's a big dude and she may have some demons but damn if she doesn't enjoy it. They are tight for money so you have to host but if you are into watching these two deliver.

Liken
09-11-17, 21:17
I was talking to this CL woman and fell for the oldest trick. After arriving at her place at on Willard Rd. Wasn't there 2-3 minutes when her little man busted in and acted a fool. She took the funding and ran while he was calling his buddies. Could have got ugly so instead I just left. Be on the look out, I have a photo if you PM me.

Esruc1918
09-27-17, 23:09
First time posting here. Does anyone know anything about this girl? Sounds really good. Too good??

https://greensboro.craigslist.org/cas/d/petite-redhead-big-fun-w4m/6323029809.html

Pison00
09-28-17, 09:42
I was talking to this CL woman and fell for the oldest trick. After arriving at her place at on Willard Rd. Wasn't there 2-3 minutes when her little man busted in and acted a fool. She took the funding and ran while he was calling his buddies. Could have got ugly so instead I just left. Be on the look out, I have a photo if you PM me.This is the kind of crap that ticks me off. A provider would almost have to beg me for donation first, and ill usually have her naked before laying any donation down. Most experience Mongers would try to do some car play first as a sample before showing up at any type of sketchy incall.

Some Extra
10-24-17, 10:37
Anyone see this one at all?So I met this one back in July. She's been a regular for a few months now. Decent girl, works occasionally at Philly's. I'm pulling away as she's getting attached. I offered to share her info and details with a few "friends". Senior members PM me if interested.

Liken
10-29-17, 00:06
That's what the title says and sure enough, she's is actually attractive in the picture. (Her name is Candy or Melissa) So I decide to take one for the team and head on over, standard 2 call system. Upon arrival, the place looked like the maid called in sick. The woman was the person in the picture but a little heavier. I'm a trooper so I went forward, we go to the bedroom and she decides to remove her prosthetic leg. (You can't make this up) Anyway, the massage was good but the price was $ . 25 and then she wanted a. 60 tip to finish. Was too pricey for me so I am sharing.

Some Extra
11-07-17, 12:09
So I met this one back in July. She's been a regular for a few months now. Decent girl, works occasionally at Philly's. I'm pulling away as she's getting attached. I offered to share her info and details with a few "friends". Senior members PM me if interested.I think she's slipping as she's now posing on Backpage. I'm not partaking anymore but since I recommended, I thought I'd share.

http://highpoint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/party-becky/52671412

RWarNmsn69
11-08-17, 02:34
I think she's slipping as she's now posing on Backpage. I'm not partaking anymore but since I recommended, I thought I'd share.

http://highpoint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/party-becky/52671412Thank you for the follow up post, Some Extra!

Safe mongering and sugaring!

Taboo Tim
11-08-17, 11:19
I think she's slipping as she's now posing on Backpage. I'm not partaking anymore but since I recommended, I thought I'd share.

http://highpoint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/party-becky/52671412The link you posted is not working anymore. If she is a freak PM me her number I would love to try her out.

SPrice52
11-10-17, 10:35
It's been a while since I've updated so.

FYI I have a utr senior members message me for info.

Holly J.

Met up with holly j now that she's back in the area. Always a cool chick played the flute for a good half hour. Crazy part was her sister offered to join in LOL. Always a good time with holly.

Redhead Crystal.

Met up with Crystal early one morning. Took her to the spot and put her to work LOL. Not sure why so many people say she has an attitude as she was pretty chill with me.

Skinny blonde.

I can't even remember her name. Anyway picked her up one night while she was walking around with two different shoes. Usually when I see her she never finished the job and complains but this time I made sure she earned that tip with a mix of cim and cof.

Karen black chick.

Picked up a black girl named Karen. She posts on BP* but it's super rare. Anyways she was walking home one evening so I took a shot. Took her home and got a nice BBBJ for a solid 45 minutes bent her over and went to work for another half hour. Super tight and she had the softest ass and dd's.

Aimee.

Picked up blonde Aimee on my way to work one morning. She hopped in and went to work. Nice cim.

Tattoo face.

Tattoo face used to live by years ago in a different state. Of course she doesn't remember me but I remember she* she actually looked really good. Anyways felt bad so gave her a shot. Gave a really good flute solo like her life depended on it.

Random.

Picked up some chick* on w green that said her car broke down. Said she needed a ride to her uncle's house. Gave a good flute solo on the way over but her "uncle" was the dope house we all know LOL. Didn't get her name and honestly never saw her before.

Random 2.

Picked up another random walking somewhere on prospect. Said she was trying to make some cash for her kids. Gave her a shot and man am I glad I did. Gave a good performance and really got into it. Unfortunately she left town already.

Ashley.

Picked up ashley not too long ago. She tried to get me for some ridiculous price but I told her she ripped me off before. She apologized for it and said she wanted to make up for it. Got her down for a lot less. Took her to a spot and let's just say I got a nice revenge session on that mouth and soft ass for 2 hours. Must say it was a good time.

Ivy waters.

This one needs no explanation. Go see her.

Ivy friend.

See above.

Kassie.

One of my atf was in town for a weekend and saw her out and about. Made plans to meet up at her room later that evening. She's still one of the best. Bought her dinner and we played all night. Best part? No $ involved.

Candy.

Walking by the abc store by her trailer. LEO check had her flash me and damn she had some great tits. A little thicker but alot of fun. We went into her place she dropped down on her knees and went to town. K9 mish k9 cg and cof.

JdFowler33
11-13-17, 11:10
Saw this ad last week. Decided to email instead of text. Have never seen her before but plan on taking the plunge later this week. Just curious if anyone else had visited her in Tobaccoville & can vouch. If not, I'll report back after a visit.

https://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/cas/d/treat-yourself-w4m/6377917404.html

Some Extra
11-13-17, 15:07
Saw this ad last week. Decided to email instead of text. Have never seen her before but plan on taking the plunge later this week. Just curious if anyone else had visited her in Tobaccoville & can vouch. If not, I'll report back after a visit.

https://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/cas/d/treat-yourself-w4m/6377917404.htmlYou might want to check Post 248 in the massage forum.

Regards.

Some Extra
11-13-17, 15:09
The link you posted is not working anymore. If she is a freak PM me her number I would love to try her out.http://highpoint.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ready-to-meet/53162962

JudTech
11-20-17, 21:24
The couple putting on a show is back up advertising. Well worth. She takes him like a champ and the look on her face will make you squirm. Live CoF. YMMV with experience. Make sure you have a couple of beers on hand!

ShortPecker
11-20-17, 21:33
The couple putting on a show is back up advertising. Well worth. She takes him like a champ and the look on her face will make you squirm. Live CoF. YMMV with experience. Make sure you have a couple of beers on hand!Whats it posted under and title?

AMFoxtrot
12-12-17, 14:45
New to the Winston scene. Haven't seen much talent yet but was in the mood so I hit up CL for some posts. Settled on Nikole. Definitely the girl in the pictures. Gave me directions to a micromotel, got there and some sketchy people were hanging outside. Paid no mind and went about my business, they didn't say anything. She was outside her door and let me in once I parked. Says its a friend's spot. Took me to the laundry room, took a seat and start a BBBJ. Was ok, 5/10. Bit of teeth and no suction. Did let me take pics though so +1 for that. Also let me play with her tits a bit, nice nips, not much else. Would repeat in a bind but definitely looking to see more talent around the area. Damage was. 25.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2521061?skip_terms=1

Crewzin
12-21-17, 03:24
I'm looking for some info.

ShortPecker
12-21-17, 18:32
I'm looking for some info.Was emailing her and she's in ws, just never sent way to contact.

Let us know, go check her out.

Archui
12-21-17, 20:43
I'm looking for some info.That's Melissa W. No first hand info, but I have an email contact if you want.

SlutsLover
12-21-17, 23:56
I'm looking for some info.She is a lot older in person and not good looking at all, I met her up at the budget inn and she at first was trying to get the money first and go to pay for the room, the old trick, but I declined and I just left because the way she look like, she kept calling and texting begging for me to come back.

MyBudFang
12-27-17, 01:17
She needs help, I can't do anything for her, wants me to front her, that ain't going to happen.

NotToOldYet
12-28-17, 10:11
She needs help, I can't do anything for her, wants me to front her, that ain't going to happen.If you front her at her place, while in the room, you won't have a problem. I've never heard of her stealing from anybody, like the room trick that they so often try or succeed at. I've known her 4 months.

MyBudFang
12-28-17, 23:43
If you front her at her place, while in the room, you won't have a problem. I've never heard of her stealing from anybody, like the room trick that they so often try or succeed at. I've known her 4 months.Wants me to send her money, nope.

Mmill419
01-08-18, 16:34
Has anyone visited this lady her pics are awesome the videos she send are even better! Is she cool, real and candy problems.

Mmill419
01-09-18, 12:21
Has anyone visited this lady her pics are awesome the videos she send are even better! Is she cool, real and candy problems.Well just found out she a soft candy habit swears it's every now and then but yes whatever.

BussaNut
01-09-18, 17:40
Well just found out she a soft candy habit swears it's every now and then but yes whatever.She has been reviewed on here. Heard she has a prosthetic leg.

ShortPecker
01-09-18, 19:52
Has anyone visited this lady her pics are awesome the videos she send are even better! Is she cool, real and candy problems.Surely someone has visited her, come on friends share info.

Taboo Tim
01-09-18, 20:30
Has anyone visited this lady her pics are awesome the videos she send are even better! Is she cool, real and candy problems.I have not seen her in person or her post. I tried to find her post to respond. She looks like she would be a lot of fun. Wish I could find the post I would TOFT.

SkidRow
01-29-18, 14:31
So what Happened on the listing in casual incounters showing a image in Winston-Salem.

Brad2701
03-02-18, 09:45
Anyone visited her?

SkidRow
03-02-18, 19:22
Anyone visited her?She generally advertises under massages / Left very happy.

Member #6050
03-02-18, 20:23
She generally advertises under massages / Left very happy.Same experience. She's missing a foot.

Straits7
03-09-18, 20:54
I've attached a screenshot of her old ad. Haven't heard from her in a while. She went by Lily then, but her name is Kristen and she has a sister named Kelsey. They would do body rubs together (Kelsey will do more), which I used to really enjoy. Kristen is early 20's, slim and beautiful with long, light brown hair. Kelsey is cute but a little heavier. Darker hair, late 20's. Does anyone know if either of them is still around? I would love to make contact again. Please pm me if you have any details. Thanks, folks.

BussaNut
03-10-18, 05:06
I've attached a screenshot of her old ad. Haven't heard from her in a while. She went by Lily then, but her name is Kristen and she has a sister named Kelsey. They would do body rubs together (Kelsey will do more), which I used to really enjoy. Kristen is early 20's, slim and beautiful with long, light brown hair. Kelsey is cute but a little heavier. Darker hair, late 20's. Does anyone know if either of them is still around? I would love to make contact again. Please pm me if you have any details. Thanks, folks.Kelsea won't be available for 20 to 30 years. You can find the other sis on facebook. Her name isn't Kristen though. PM me for real name.

Abjunk557
03-23-18, 00:22
I have been having success in c-list, but looks like that is done. What is going on?

JohnThomas2000
03-23-18, 10:08
US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day.

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through craigslist, we wish you every happiness!

ShortPecker
03-23-18, 17:54
US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day.

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through craigslist, we wish you every happiness!Craigslist is not the only one, a few more have followed already, fellas you better be writing numbers down its just a matter of time.

Better be making plans for whatever new will replace it and ladies, let us know where you going,.

I'm sure BP will be gone soon.

SlutsLover
03-23-18, 18:35
Craigslist is not the only one, a few more have followed already, fellas you better be writing numbers down its just a matter of time.

Better be making plans for whatever new will replace it and ladies, let us know where you going,.

I'm sure BP will be gone soon.This stupid laws will force women to go out on the streets and risk they're life's.

ManOfMans321
03-26-18, 17:01
She generally advertises under massages / Left very happy.Do you have her phone number? I would greatly appreciate it thanks! Pm if you have it please thanks!

DapSauce
06-13-19, 18:08
I used to see this picture on CL in the old days. Anyone have info? Not looking to fall into a trap.

JohnThomas2000
06-14-19, 10:00
I used to see this picture on CL in the old days. Anyone have info? Not looking to fall into a trap.She is now advertising on doublelist. I have no experience with her, but this is her current ad.

https://doublelist.com/posts/50310305096.html

DapSauce
06-14-19, 11:25
Was going to see what she was up to but thought I would check here to see if anyone had experience first. Thanks for reply.

She is now advertising on doublelist. I have no experience with her, but this is her current ad.

https://doublelist.com/posts/50310305096.html