PDA

View Full Version : Las Cruces

Admin2
07-22-14, 23:10
Thread Starter.

Nmpapa
08-04-14, 12:30
Only place I have seen any SW is on Picacho av. And they are Very few and far between. Backpage has a few regulars but have never tested those waters. Anyone with any info? Good luck, stay safe!

Cruces61
08-08-14, 16:12
Only place I have seen any SW is on Picacho av. And they are Very few and far between. Backpage has a few regulars but have never tested those waters. Anyone with any info? Good luck, stay safe!Hello, glad to see some activity here. I see girls out on Picacho occasionally too. But it is very hit or miss. The ones I have seen were at the far west end, in or around the last apartment complex. Now that I know some people are here on the Cruces board I will post when I see some action.

SaJoser17
08-13-14, 14:45
Only place I have seen any SW is on Picacho av. And they are Very few and far between. Backpage has a few regulars but have never tested those waters. Anyone with any info? Good luck, stay safe!I've met quite a few from BP. Just met Wendy on sat. She was ok nice rack a little bigger then her pics.

CoastToCoast
02-17-15, 20:54
Wow! Totally, absolutely, 100% dead! Is there anything at all happening in Las Cruces? BP looks dead too.

Cruces61
02-03-16, 19:57
I recently had the pleasure of meeting Taylor, the hottest chick on the L. See. BP. Highly recommended. Not cheap but worth every penny.