PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin2
07-22-14, 22:38
Thread Starter.

IowaCityMale
06-12-20, 03:11
Will be traveling thru the area and surely will be in need of a good massage, extras would be nice.

Hoping someone might see this and provide some recommendations (PM me if that is more appropriate).

I can provide several recommendations for my area.

WestTraveler
05-19-21, 20:50
Advertises on STG. No extras and of course, the pics are fake. I figured since they advertise on STG at least a handy would be offered. Nope, nothing. $80 for an hr, $60 for hhr. The girl was dressed in a baggy t-shirt and warm up pants. She had no upper body strength. Nearly zero pressure on the back muscles. The scalp massage and foot massage were good, the rest of the massage was weak. At least I saved money on the tip. Will not return.

Djinn
01-23-22, 03:10
Heya, long time creeper, 1st time posting. After a long week, I needed a nap and some nice dreams. In my dream, I decided to toftt and try a newer spot that was closer to me. Approaching the building, there was not the tell tale neon massage sign. Just the standard "open" sign that all businesses have. Red flag #1. I get to the door, no camera, no buzzer, no intercom. Red flag 2. I walk right in to a reception area where a nice asian lady (40's? 50? It's hard to tell once they hit a certain age) is eating lunch. She covers her mouth with her hand and tries to force down the cake. As she stands I see she is wearing standard office attire, pants, blouse etc. Red flag #3 . She seems very excited for a customer. She asks if I want a massage, I reply yes 1 Hour. This made her even more happy. I give her the hourly fee making sure she can see into my wallet and what could be her's if the customer service skills are there. She directs me to a door across from her desk making almost no physical contact, well, maybe the massage will be good at very least. The 1 H price was 80, about 20 more than the local legit spa price. As soon as we enter the room She smiles and says " Ok, take all off. I will be back soon, no rush" I am a little hopeful now, I'm thinking maybe there will be an attire change when she returns. Disrobed I lay on the table cover my ass with the sheet, but just barely. She returns, turn the overhead lights off. My face is in that little hole in the table so o can't see if she is now in a teddy. She puts hot rocks on my spine and then puts one in each of my hands. Is this to stop wandering hands maybe? Not sure but I did feel her torso when she leaned over, she was fully clothed. There was a little chit chat in the beginning. The massage was pretty good, a little rough for me. I've never been into deep tissue massage. When I told her, she adjusted accordingly. So, this place so far is the opposite of every AMP I have been to. I'm thinking no extras here. Oh well, saves me money I guess. I wait for her to start on the legs and ass area, looking for the light brushes with the fingers, it was there but just barely. Maybe 20 minutes in we get to the flip. Confirmed, still in office clothes. The scalp massage was not great, the rest was just fine. Then she gets to the groin. She just barely brushes the balls and says " Oh I'm very sorry" I reply it is ok. She repeats, " it is ok?" She leaves the fun area moving to my legs for just a moment, then returns, again with light brushing against the boys. She does the brush move at least 5 times on way to thighs before beginning to massage the boys softly. She then moves north, grabs it and starts stroking it with just a fingertip, this escalates to a full on handy. At this point my hands wander, she does not object, though it is all above clothes. I sit up a bit to see her at the finish, expecting her to recoil a bit as to not mess up her nice outfit. She does not pull away, instead puts her face right over the action, and lets me blow on her arms and face. Here is where it becomes kind of cool. Usually after the big finish, you get the cleanup and she is gone. Not here, after the HE she continues the massage, she had not done my lower legs and feet yet. After that, she breaks out the hot towels and basically gives me a post table shower with the wet hot towels. . Now the massage is over, I dress, she helps with coat. I open the wallet and start counting out a tip. At 40 she stopped me. We say good bye and I say " I'll see you next payday". So that's Lavender Massage. Not even close to AMP full service, but you get a real massage with HE. There is no upsell, no negotiation. The HE is included in the hourly fee. I'm going to try "the other place" heading towards lolo and will report BUT I wasn't lying, I will go back to see if repeat customers get any extra service. Hell, the price is right if that's all you get and Tiff is very sweet. And sadly, then I woke up.

Skitterson159
07-30-22, 22:40
Walked in with the door open. There were two people there with one who looked like she was about to go for a run. Asked for 1 hour for 8. And got a fit pretty 30-40 yo Asian with C cups. The massage started and was good and relaxing. Some light teasing and some light touching on my end. At the flip asked if I wanted HE and I said yes. She got on top of me and let me undo her top but no bottom play. Only thing on the menu is HE. It felt good. After she finished up massaging me for about 15 minutes with a 6. Tip. Kinda expensive but will repeat.