PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin2
07-22-14, 22:35
Thread Starter.

MemphisFlyer
08-02-15, 23:55
Flew in for one day and waited for some late cargo. Checked out the Good Day Spa hoping things would work out in Montana. Massage was good enough. She spent a lot of time down by my ass and balls while I was on my stomach.

When I flipped, she asked if I would give her a good tip. Yep! She took care of business. Let me touch her breast and ass. $70 plus $40 tip.

DonkeyRokman
08-04-15, 02:10
Checked out the Good Day Spa hoping things would work out in Montana.Thanks for the "heads up" report! I found a note about the place on another site, but it was vague, and I was reluctant to spend money not knowing for sure it'd be worth the time and effort. Unfortunately, LEO checks these threads, so you may want to tone it down a bit. Many thanks from me, though.

DonkeyRokman
08-05-15, 01:03
Thanks for the "heads up" report! I found a note about the place on another site, but it was vague, and I was reluctant to spend money not knowing for sure it'd be worth the time and effort. Unfortunately, LEO checks these threads, so you may want to tone it down a bit. Many thanks from me, though.I checked it out today. Lackluster rub & tug. Can't say as I'd recommend it.

Jimmy Boy 556
12-16-21, 20:40
Good Massage with HE. I didn't have much of a tip, 30, but it still got the top showing and an oily finish. Will repeat.

Jacko52
09-30-23, 17:37
Good Massage with HE. I didn't have much of a tip, 30, but it still got the top showing and an oily finish. Will repeat.Do they have a good selection?