PDA

View Full Version : Southeast Missouri

Admin2
07-22-14, 22:26
Thread Starter.

Guy718
08-06-14, 06:35
I've been seeing a older looking blond walking up and down William between Sprig and West End. Anybody have any info on her?

Cybin
08-06-14, 17:48
I've been seeing a older looking blond walking up and down William between Sprig and West End. Anybody have any info on her?What city or town?

Guy718
08-08-14, 00:16
Sorry, this is in Cape Girardeau.

Whopperman
08-21-14, 23:17
Sorry, this is in Cape Girardeau.Have fun with that one! It's only like a block from the police station.

Whopperman
09-10-14, 19:24
Last week I had some time and found an ad from Kerri on BP in SE MO. (720-525-I talked to her a couple of times trying to set up and was on the way first time when she called and needed to reschedule. I was finally able to connect on Saturday. I met her at her in call after setting a donation amount of $120. Got to her location and she was not bad looking at all. She had read hair a nice body and a nice pair of be's. Her performance was unfortunately very lackluster. No inspiration at all and she almost acted like she just thought she was supposed to lay spread out and everything was up to me. No issues with menu but no real participation on her part to make things happen. I was pretty disappointed. She also had the damn TV on watching some stupid Disney show.

TommyBoy1224
02-09-15, 19:44
Hello Gentlemen. I'm in your area this week on buisness and was wondering if any seniors could give me some 411 on any awesome providers in Cape Girardeau? Thanks in advance!