PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin2
07-22-14, 19:50
Thread Starter.

ImYours365
05-31-16, 18:11
Thread Starter.Anyone been to Cherries' in Cornith recently?

JustTooGood
06-03-16, 18:50
Anyone been to Cherries' in Cornith recently?I haven't but I'm thinking about going tonight, any details you would like to share if you went?

Six T Nine
06-06-16, 12:55
I haven't but I'm thinking about going tonight, any details you would like to share if you went?I was in there about a year ago and never went back. There were a couple of nice looking girls in there but most were pretty rough.

They wore bikinis, no topless and they had a dude watching everything that went on in the VIP room. Haven't been back.

Harold Myers
06-20-16, 12:40
Hello Board,

The Pony is okay. I went in a few months ago and got some decent lap dances from this thick White girls. The second rode me to completion during the lap dance. She was just doing the lap dance and caught a stride. The booty was soft, very soft. I came while she was riding me. She was pretty comfortable riding and talking with me. They have a lot of rules here so beware. AT least they don't watch you like Cherries. And yes I have been a victim of the watching in Cherries. I tend to stay away.

The club down in Meridian I got the same thing. The girls down there are pretty thick so when they hope on you for a lap dance you can just instruct them how to keep a tempo when they ride. I think its like 20 a song. The skeet will be well worth it. And something I noticed at the pony is that you go to a private room. NOt in Meridian. They have private corners. And afterwards at the Pony the girl just leaves. Down in Meridian they spend time talking with you even though they know you than skeeted. They just ride to the song and talk. Just like a good girlfriend will do. Afterwards you all hug and you can keep moving along. Check it out. As far as take out I don't think this is on the menu. I inquired. YMMV though.

Bigo4543
04-28-17, 15:36
I'm looking to go to the pony for the first time now my question is how strict on the rules in the VIP section?? And overall experience of the club??

Bobcat 1967
04-29-17, 02:57
I'm looking to go to the pony for the first time now my question is how strict on the rules in the VIP section?? And overall experience of the club??I went about a year ago and there was several hot girls in there. I got dances from 3 girls, all Super hot!! One was just going through the motions, one was really into it, but I was worried about getting booted if I put my hands on her. The last one was awesome!! She grabbed my hands and put them on her perfect bought tits and kissed my neck, whispered in my ear to enjoy myself!! So I did.

Bigo4543
04-30-17, 12:58
I went about a year ago and there was several hot girls in there. I got dances from 3 girls, all Super hot!! One was just going through the motions, one was really into it, but I was worried about getting booted if I put my hands on her. The last one was awesome!! She grabbed my hands and put them on her perfect bought tits and kissed my neck, whispered in my ear to enjoy myself!! So I did.Ok great thanks for the info, so in other words no touching while in VIP section? If you do will you get booted?

Spanky445
01-21-18, 20:52
I haven't been to Cherries in a long while since my favorite left but she came back and just recently left again, so I don't know if there is any new dancers there, I may go back soon but is there any new dancers there?

TheGuy201
12-29-18, 12:32
New to the west point area, was wondering if anyone had any info on the pony. Is there a VIP section is it worth it. Etc.

TheGuy201
12-29-18, 15:37
New to west point and looking for some information about the pony.

TheGuy201
01-07-19, 21:03
New to the west point area, was wondering if anyone had any info on the pony. Is there a VIP section is it worth it. Etc.There are cameras upstairs now.

TheOneForYou
10-01-23, 14:46
There are cameras upstairs now.Curious if anyone's been in lately and if so have you had any luck with "Extras".

Six T Nine
10-03-23, 10:29
Curious if anyone's been in lately and if so have you had any luck with "Extras".Been there many times and never had extras. Cameras in every cubicle looking down at everything going on. I have gotten numbers from a couple of girls before and enjoyed some private time away from the club. You have to pick the right girl to ask for a number though. There are lots of young college girls there who think their shit doesn't stink. I had one of them run to the doorman and tell him I was trying to get her number.

TheOneForYou
10-03-23, 11:04
Been there many times and never had extras. Cameras in every cubicle looking down at everything going on. I have gotten numbers from a couple of girls before and enjoyed some private time away from the club. You have to pick the right girl to ask for a number though. There are lots of young college girls there who think their shit doesn't stink. I had one of them run to the doorman and tell him I was trying to get her number.Would you be willing to message me any girls you would recommend?

TheOneForYou
11-11-23, 09:11
Would you be willing to message me any girls you would recommend?Got a nice dance from London, didn't hint that she was open to any time away from the club, but didn't get mad at me asking. Let me do a good bit of exploring upstairs in a VIP dance, YMMV. Dance was worth $$ IMHO.