PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin2
07-22-14, 19:27
Thread Starter.

SeDating
05-27-17, 04:56
Just hoping to get a little info about the town and where I might go to get some relaxation while I am there? Any guidance or opinion would be appreciated!

TideLover
06-18-18, 22:09
Tried it and striked out. I have a pretty good success rate of landing a HE. Not there.

BobEastSide
05-18-22, 09:46
I will be spending some time in Rochester soon and would like a nice Chinese massage with a little hand assist at the end. But this forum lacks recent reports on Chinese AMPs in Rochester. Google makes it clear that there is a lot of Chinese massage in Rochester but is no help in separating the super straight places from the fun places. Can it be that there are no real AMPs in Rochester? Are all those places strictly straight?

TIA.

WinonaFan
05-18-22, 19:55
I will be spending some time in Rochester soon and would like a nice Chinese massage with a little hand assist at the end. But this forum lacks recent reports on Chinese AMPs in Rochester. Google makes it clear that there is a lot of Chinese massage in Rochester but is no help in separating the super straight places from the fun places. Can it be that there are no real AMPs in Rochester? Are all those places strictly straight?

TIA.It's true sorry but the talent is sadly lacking around here. The massages are very good but there are NO extras. Uncle LEO keeps a pretty close eye on them.

This girl works out of her own place or sometimes out of a hotel and is independent. She does offer extras with the massage but she is not Asian.

https://tryst.link/massage/sabrina-0103

Rosco911
06-08-22, 10:48
She's legit but very large compared to her pictures. Blowjobs are weak af and I surely didn't want to have sex with her.

It's true sorry but the talent is sadly lacking around here. The massages are very good but there are NO extras. Uncle LEO keeps a pretty close eye on them.

This girl works out of her own place or sometimes out of a hotel and is independent. She does offer extras with the massage but she is not Asian.

https://tryst.link/massage/sabrina-0103

Rosco911
07-19-22, 15:51
Has anyone been to the Asian massage in Stewartville? I seen it advertised but haves been there. The lady there sounds old af. Thanks.

Crsm27
07-20-22, 14:16
Has anyone been to the Asian massage in Stewartville? I seen it advertised but haves been there. The lady there sounds old af. Thanks.Do you have the name of the place, address, or a link to advertizement?

Just curious is all. If I find time I might TOFT.

You can PM if you don't want to make everything public.

JohninFL
07-20-22, 17:41
Has anyone been to the Asian massage in Stewartville? I seen it advertised but haves been there. The lady there sounds old af. Thanks.I did TOFTT and did not leave happy. Twice in fact. I assumed that I might find a little fun there, she is the woman who did massages at the acupuncture / massage joint that used to be on 2nd st downtown. Which used to be fun. But alas, I have not had the same luck at her new Stewartville location. Maybe someone else will have different luck than I, being I did go see her very soon after she opened the new location. Sometimes they don't offer fun right away at a new spot in fear of being watched etc. Let me know if you do!

AdoroCulo
07-23-22, 18:27
She's disgusting. That hobbit would have to pay me.

She's legit but very large compared to her pictures. Blowjobs are weak af and I surely didn't want to have sex with her.

Rosco911
10-13-22, 15:34
I went there also. It was shit. She talked my ear off. I won't go back.

I did TOFTT and did not leave happy. Twice in fact. I assumed that I might find a little fun there, she is the woman who did massages at the acupuncture / massage joint that used to be on 2nd st downtown. Which used to be fun. But alas, I have not had the same luck at her new Stewartville location. Maybe someone else will have different luck than I, being I did go see her very soon after she opened the new location. Sometimes they don't offer fun right away at a new spot in fear of being watched etc. Let me know if you do!

Chico J
10-14-22, 07:11
I went there also. It was shit. She talked my ear off. I won't go back.I'm glad I'm not the only one. Lady wouldn't shut up. She was wearing a dress. Great legs and dolled up. I thought for sure I was leaving happy but nope. Might try again in future.

AdoroCulo
10-27-22, 11:59
A couple guys in the Minneapolis forum claim there's a good place here with a table shower. Neither one of them will spill the beans in PMs. I have no idea where this place is. If any of you would like to share, PM is fine. I know Roch ain't the place for full on reviews.

Rosco911
10-31-22, 13:05
Anyone have any good places in Rochester? I've been to everyone and it's dried up. I used to have a regular place but that lady went back to China. Her replacement sucks. Please pm me if you have a good place or person. We got to keep them from closing down. Thanks.

Rosco911
10-31-22, 13:07
I went there also. It was shit. She talked my ear off. I won't go back.There is a new lady on 2nd street but it's legit now. I tried my hardest. $75. She won't be in business long.

Rosco911
10-31-22, 13:15
I went there also. It was shit. She talked my ear off. I won't go back.There is a new lady on 2nd street but it's legit now. I tried my hardest. $75. She won't be in business long.

Rosco911
11-01-22, 17:52
There is a place in Roch that has table shower. I'm pretty sure they still use it. But I never had any luck there. I see a few people asking, I'll TOFTT and check it out again this week.

TomTomav
03-07-23, 08:56
Might she be worth a visit to the provider desert? https://rmn.craigslist.org/hws/d/rochester-massage-therapist/7595389450.html.

Chico J
03-10-23, 12:32
Might she be worth a visit to the provider desert? https://rmn.craigslist.org/hws/d/rochester-massage-therapist/7595389450.html.I'm seeing her today. TOFTT.

WinonaFan
03-10-23, 22:39
I'm seeing her today. TOFTT.Inquiring minds want to know.

TomTomav
03-13-23, 10:56
Inquiring minds want to know.Hopefully he isn't incarcerated!

Chico J
03-19-23, 01:58
Inquiring minds want to know.It went well. $100 for the massage. $75 for extras. The massage was poor but the extra was sort of worth it. She sent me a picture of herself before I arrived. It was her in person but she looked kinda run down, I still pursued the extras. Pm if you want more info.

ScottDeoll
05-16-23, 13:07
Has anyone tried relax spa? Just saw the ad today.

https://website--9093898621114777738216-massagespa.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

WinonaFan
05-17-23, 20:11
Looks like her ad is down. Have you seen her again since?

It went well. $100 for the massage. $75 for extras. The massage was poor but the extra was sort of worth it. She sent me a picture of herself before I arrived. It was her in person but she looked kinda run down, I still pursued the extras. Pm if you want more info.

WinonaFan
05-17-23, 20:12
Appears to be in LaCrosse. Have they opened a Rochester location?

Has anyone tried relax spa? Just saw the ad today.

https://website--9093898621114777738216-massagespa.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

Chico J
06-02-23, 05:37
I have not seen her since. Like I said she wasn't the best looking and the massage wasn't worth a shit. But her mouth was skillful however will not repeat unless I'm extremely desperate. It's drier than a desert in Roch. I'm so used to looking for something somewhere in the cities or LA crosse. Met with this really nice girl in the cities. Pm if you want the details Winona.

Looks like her ad is down. Have you seen her again since?

GaryCotter
06-26-23, 22:01
I know the area is heavily watched. If I wanted to drive out of town to the nearest hotspot, which direction should I drive?

Chico J
12-18-23, 02:47
La crosee or cities. You need to do your own research to figure out what's worth it. Google rub maps for a semi descriptive places for what your looking for.

I know the area is heavily watched. If I wanted to drive out of town to the nearest hotspot, which direction should I drive?