PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin2
07-22-14, 18:55
Thread Starter.

HiFly2
12-03-14, 17:06
Any action available at Big Bon's in McFarland? Visiting in the area for a few. . . . .

MrxMrx6969
01-15-15, 10:47
Any action available at Big Bon's in McFarland? Visiting in the area for a few. . . . .Had a great time a few different times. Now that Bon has died a few things have changed but still a great time. If I were you I'd go straight the the "champagne room" if you can call it that. The girls usally don't get a lot of that there plus when we go I don't like people to see me. The girls act completely different once your back there.

MojoRising
01-04-16, 21:44
Title says it all. How if any are the extras at this club? I am heading up snowmobiling and I will be a day ahead of all my riding buddies and somewhat close to this club. Thought I might stop in and cure my LD needs.

Opui812
01-04-16, 23:06
Title says it all. How if any are the extras at this club? I am heading up snowmobiling and I will be a day ahead of all my riding buddies and somewhat close to this club. Thought I might stop in and cure my LD needs.Not sure of the extras but I have heard it is only open a few days a week. You might want to call ahead.

BigFoot616
01-04-16, 23:39
Title says it all. How if any are the extras at this club? I am heading up snowmobiling and I will be a day ahead of all my riding buddies and somewhat close to this club. Thought I might stop in and cure my LD needs.I have been in your very shoes and instead of getting off 75 at 2 or 28 I took the extra time and went to the Soo cross the bridge and make the first right you can see the place from the bridge studio 5 I think on a slow night everything goes.

MojoRising
01-05-16, 01:58
Not sure of the extras but I have heard it is only open a few days a week. You might want to call ahead.Yeah, their website and Facebook page say Wednesday. Saturday. So I am good there.

XirCom
02-12-16, 08:41
Has anyone been to Big Bons south of Marquette in McFarland? I'll be in the area soon and want to know if they have alcohol, nudity, VIP etc. ?

Their fb page looks interesting.

PM is ok.

Thanks,

Xircom.

http://www.bigbons.com/home.html

Opui812
02-12-16, 19:22
Has anyone been to Big Bons south of Marquette in McFarland? I'll be in the area soon and want to know if they have alcohol, nudity, VIP etc. ?

Their fb page looks interesting.

PM is ok.

Thanks,

Xircom.

http://www.bigbons.com/home.htmlBeing open till 3 or 5 AM I drought they have alcohol.

HiFly2
05-16-16, 14:18
Being open till 3 or 5 AM I drought they have alcohol.No alcohol. Limited stage dance. Push the VIP room, but forget the price. Not cheap.

Road King #1
06-01-18, 13:32
This isn't a report (yet). Question: Is there any chance Bons is remotely comparable to detroit clubs? It's a helluva drive from where I am now-but I am desperate. If this private room is the key, can you give me a clue on costs? PM me any info please. And if anyone has some talent available eastern side of UP, I swear to all that is monger holy I will reward you.

Thinking of changing my handle to: Celibate in dah YouPee. (.

BigDaddyCage
06-14-19, 18:51
This isn't a report (yet). Question: Is there any chance Bons is remotely comparable to detroit clubs? It's a helluva drive from where I am now-but I am desperate. If this private room is the key, can you give me a clue on costs? PM me any info please. And if anyone has some talent available eastern side of UP, I swear to all that is monger holy I will reward you.

Thinking of changing my handle to: Celibate in dah YouPee. (.It is a no alcohol club but can bring own purchase a cup and your good to go is so girls that will give extra depends on days open late till loke 5 but only Thursday thru sun if your in the marquette area pm me I'll give ya info on a couple girls.

BSwizzle
10-10-21, 17:39
Appears to be closed. Website says open on Fri and Sat from 9 pm- 5 am. But no one was there at 9:45 pm on Friday 10/8/21 and the phone number on the website is disconnected.

BStar77
02-14-24, 00:18
What's the scoop on where to go in Ironwood? Looking for at least full nude and what ever else you can share.