PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin2
07-22-14, 18:53
Thread Starter.

Awefasd
08-01-14, 17:32
Saw this lady "BBW with great ass" traveling to area when she came to Escanaba a few months back. Pretty big girl, but decent funbags to play with while she gave a pretty good BJ. . 60 damage, would repeat if she were closer. Looks like similar ad if not the same traveling to St Ignace for tonight.

http://up.craigslist.org/cas/4596171309.html

Awefasd
10-26-14, 14:25
Anyone around Marquette / Ishpeming / Negaunee want some intel on a pretty good looking lesbian type from CL? I posted an ad about a year ago and get together every once and awhile with this white, 35 year old, short hair, be cups, 140, couple tats. Typically. 5 for head, $ for everything. I moved away from the area, and mentioned if she wanted some referrals I could get back to her. Senior members PM me for details (willing to exchange any other independent providers info for when I'm back in the area?

ImDying
11-18-14, 10:49
Anyone around Marquette / Ishpeming / Negaunee want some intel on a pretty good looking lesbian type from CL? I posted an ad about a year ago and get together every once and awhile with this white, 35 year old, short hair, be cups, 140, couple tats. Typically. 5 for head, $ for everything. I moved away from the area, and mentioned if she wanted some referrals I could get back to her. Senior members PM me for details (willing to exchange any other independent providers info for when I'm back in the area?Tried all the Craig's list I could find to get a bite. Most are automatic bullshit ads. Got one response that wanted a cock pic. Ad said she was 19. Nah wasn't biting. You would think with all the Hunters there would be more opportunity.

Awefasd
12-17-17, 16:06
Tried this one. Always posts up on craigslist with digits. House in gladstone, offers BJ 70 FS 140. Texted and got a firm price saying she was the best of oral. Showed up, same as in pictures. Bigger lady, missing teeth, was wearing pajamas, put literally no effort into her appearance. I opted for BJ. Led upstairs to room, messy house. Toilet paper bits fucking everywhere. BBBJ decent skills but about choked when I came. Said she doesn't do cum.

Wouldn't repeat. Worth maybe 20 bucks.