PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

Admin2
07-22-14, 18:52
Thread Starter.

JayLarry
05-24-15, 15:26
Hey guys I'm back as Jaylarry. The other day I tried posting but just wouldn't except it, so I went and used my other User Name as Rogerrocket. I'm amazed that it wouldn't let me post. Well clear everything up about FoxyFiestyRed, she the real thing and a well provider. Each time I've visited her was great, no BS and strictly a true lady. I've been with many and she the only one I've found to post about. If you don't believe me about her reply back or give her a chance to prove it to you.

BossPanther
05-27-15, 20:20
How do I contact her and are there pics. ?

Hey guys I'm back as Jaylarry. The other day I tried posting but just wouldn't except it, so I went and used my other User Name as Rogerrocket. I'm amazed that it wouldn't let me post. Well clear everything up about FoxyFiestyRed, she the real thing and a well provider. Each time I've visited her was great, no BS and strictly a true lady. I've been with many and she the only one I've found to post about. If you don't believe me about her reply back or give her a chance to prove it to you.

JayLarry
05-28-15, 15:26
To get in touch with her, you can text her at five one three XXX two seven five seven.

How do I contact her and are there pics. ?

Member #5292
05-29-15, 20:26
How do I contact her and are there pics. ?I wouldn't really believe this guy. If you check out his posts, he's just adverting for her, suspiciously right after she got 3 posts deleted in a Cincinnati thread. Not sure WTF he posted here in saginaw for.

Jack Pine Savag
05-29-15, 21:49
I wouldn't really believe this guy. If you check out his posts, he's just adverting for her, suspiciously right after she got 3 posts deleted in a Cincinnati thread. Not sure WTF he posted here in saginaw for.Saw that last week when I looked at his previous posts.

Besides, she looks homely.

Shooter70
06-03-15, 15:14
To get in touch with her, you can text her at five one three XXX two seven five seven.She's bad ass. Love her on top. Visit her if you can.