PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin2
07-22-14, 18:50
Thread Starter.

CharlieSunrise
09-02-14, 11:41
I am going to be in the area in a couple of weeks, It has been quite a while, Are the two establishments in Kawkawlin still standing? Which one would be the better option? I prefer a spinner type buy am not overly picky.

Thanks.

Charlie.

SaulDurian
09-02-14, 16:46
I am going to be in the area in a couple of weeks, It has been quite a while, Are the two establishments in Kawkawlin still standing? Which one would be the better option? I prefer a spinner type buy am not overly picky.

Thanks.

Charlie.I personally do not like the green spa, rushed and you usually just get a HJ, even if you drop a good amount. The Kawkawlin day spa is nice, if you get penny she will treat you right.

Jack Pine Savag
09-02-14, 22:31
I personally do not like the green spa, rushed and you usually just get a HJ, even if you drop a good amount. The Kawkawlin day spa is nice, if you get penny she will treat you right.Euclid spa is a sure bet. No table shower but that is where the real penny works, at least as of my last visit.

The 2 ladies at kawkawlin spa are a bit on the older side but do a great job. You will be happy.

There is also a great lakes spa about half mi south of euclid spa. I have had good luck there also.

Aa269
10-09-14, 14:06
How is the talent at Great Lakes these days? It's been a few years since I've stopped in there.

SaulDurian
10-09-14, 21:59
How is the talent at Great Lakes these days? It's been a few years since I've stopped in there.Still pretty good. 60 to get in, a good massage, then I always tip 100 and get full service. There are a couple girls working there, 1 is a little older but still pretty nice. Every once in a while I will catch a younger girl that is really nice. I'm not sure what either of their names are though. If there is a CR-V parked outside, its the older one from my experience.

Aa269
10-29-14, 17:42
Was in the area last week, and planned on hitting Great Lakes, but they looked a little busy so I drove up to Kawkawlin. Saw Sue again, always a good time for me, when we wrapped up she introduced me to a new girl there, I didn't catch the name but she looked to have a nice set of cans and taller than your average Korean. I will definitely try her out if I make it back up there before she's gone.

Have fun, play safe!

SaulDurian
10-29-14, 22:31
Was in the area last week, and planned on hitting Great Lakes, but they looked a little busy so I drove up to Kawkawlin. Saw Sue again, always a good time for me, when we wrapped up she introduced me to a new girl there, I didn't catch the name but she looked to have a nice set of cans and taller than your average Korean. I will definitely try her out if I make it back up there before she's gone.

Have fun, play safe!Which place in Kawkawlin? I haven't been to either in a while, Great Lakes is my usual go to place. I never really liked the green spa, and haven't tried the other 1 in over 5 years.

SaulDurian
11-03-14, 02:46
Stopped by Great Lakes this evening in Bay City. New girl, Susie. Not bad looking, nice body, with some very nice be / see cup bolt ons. One of the best covered bjs I have ever gotten, didn't make it to FS, but I was happy with it.

Be safe.

Aa269
11-05-14, 18:49
Which place in Kawkawlin? I haven't been to either in a while, Great Lakes is my usual go to place. I never really liked the green spa, and haven't tried the other 1 in over 5 years.It was the tanning / spa. Never been to the green spa myself.

Dennerb
11-24-14, 13:59
Went there last week and drew the older of the two ladies. Unlucky me.

Decent shower, BJ with too much teeth. Unpleasant even after complaining.

Not worth my time.

SaulDurian
11-24-14, 20:29
Went there last week and drew the older of the two ladies. Unlucky me.

Decent shower, BJ with too much teeth. Unpleasant even after complaining.

Not worth my time.Try out great lakes, I have been there a lot. And have only had 1 problem, but it was minor, and not really anybodies fault.

Dennerb
11-26-14, 10:26
Try out great lakes, I have been there a lot. And have only had 1 problem, but it was minor, and not really anybodies fault.I have been frequenting the spas in Bay City for 20 years (OK. Maybe not that frequent in the last few years) and also tried spas in Detroit, Lansing, Dallas, Milwaukee, Florida (I could go on).

Penny at Euclid remains the best locally, but something uncomfortable about that location. Kawkawlin is out there (just like the islands in Lansing) and sometimes just have the itch for something different.

Be safe.

SaulDurian
11-26-14, 12:44
I have been frequenting the spas in Bay City for 20 years (OK. Maybe not that frequent in the last few years) and also tried spas in Detroit, Lansing, Dallas, Milwaukee, Florida (I could go on).

Penny at Euclid remains the best locally, but something uncomfortable about that location. Kawkawlin is out there (just like the islands in Lansing) and sometimes just have the itch for something different.

Be safe.So you don't need the advice I was just actually over to see Penny a couple days ago, I do enjoy her service.

Stay safe.

Jack Pine Savag
11-26-14, 12:53
I have been frequenting the spas in Bay City for 20 years (OK. Maybe not that frequent in the last few years) and also tried spas in Detroit, Lansing, Dallas, Milwaukee, Florida (I could go on).

Be safe.Use to see penny back in 93, so she has been there for 22 yrs. Always a good time for a see note.

But I have had some fun at great lks down the road. I do not frequent as often now that I am older, but thinking of paying a visit soon.

CharlieSunrise
12-29-14, 20:09
Stopped in to Kawkawlin spa Sunday Evening, got an older oriental lady. Not bad, not great looking. Asked for 1/2 hr with table shower. Over all decent experience, paid a lot of attention to the boys on the wash, then to the sauna for about 5 min, once in the room it was light touching while face down with a fair amount of tease, then on the flip it was almost clinical. Overall I give a 6 out of 10. Not bad for 80 bones, did leave happy. May try again when I have time for an hour.

OodaLoop
01-14-15, 14:24
Does kawkalin every bring amy new talent in? Been 3 times always the same two ladies?

Stopped in to Kawkawlin spa Sunday Evening, got an older oriental lady. Not bad, not great looking. Asked for 1/2 hr with table shower. Over all decent experience, paid a lot of attention to the boys on the wash, then to the sauna for about 5 min, once in the room it was light touching while face down with a fair amount of tease, then on the flip it was almost clinical. Overall I give a 6 out of 10. Not bad for 80 bones, did leave happy. May try again when I have time for an hour.

Aa269
01-15-15, 17:41
Does kawkalin every bring amy new talent in? Been 3 times always the same two ladies?First time I've seen her, I had high hopes during the TS and the light teasing of the brief massage, but she complained so much during the act I thought I was banging my ex again.

I think I'll hold off going there again until I hear of some new talent at this location.

OodaLoop
01-19-15, 13:33
What does she look like?

Sounds like service want great but is she at least easy on the eyes?

First time I've seen her, I had high hopes during the TS and the light teasing of the brief massage, but she complained so much during the act I thought I was banging my ex again.

I think I'll hold off going there again until I hear of some new talent at this location.

Aa269
01-21-15, 14:41
Slightly above AMP average, nice tits, but not good enough to overcome the poor service.

What does she look like?

Sounds like service want great but is she at least easy on the eyes?

Rdoug75
02-25-15, 14:04
Anyone been here lately? New ladies or service?

CantCount05
02-26-15, 12:42
Anyone been here lately? New ladies or service?For a buck forty you should be able to enjoy every thing they cycle in new talent about every 6 months.

SaulDurian
02-26-15, 21:17
Anyone been here lately? New ladies or service?Last time I was there I didn't get an answer at the door. But they are generally pretty good. Cantcount05 is pretty spot on. But, I also haven't been there since the new management ad.

Be safe.

OodaLoop
03-09-15, 09:34
Wanted to follow up on this question. Anyone been to kawkalin since the new mgmt? What if anything has changed?

Anyone been here lately? New ladies or service?

CantCount05
03-17-15, 08:39
Wanted to follow up on this question. Anyone been to kawkalin since the new mgmt? What if anything has changed?1 new one genie for sure penny is still there and I think there is another girl there as well service is still the same but I have not had a problem with it even with old mgt.

CharlieSunrise
05-26-15, 00:08
Anything worth while going on in the area. I will be in town this weekend and was considering a long overdue return visit. However it's been a while. I see a new ad "grand opening" for Kawkawlin Tan / spa. Is that under new ownership?

I Toftt
05-27-15, 15:22
Anything worth while going on in the area. I will be in town this weekend and was considering a long overdue return visit. However it's been a while. I see a new ad "grand opening" for Kawkawlin Tan / spa. Is that under new ownership?Check the bay city thread under other areas, I stopped into the green spa across the street from the tannin spa. Playful older spinner, great hard pressure massage. 50 for a HJ menu seeme kinda expensive but she implied a full menu, ill try the tanning spa next week when I pass by. If you go before me please post a report woth pricing am services or pm me.

CharlieSunrise
06-01-15, 12:59
So I decided to drop in to Kawkawlin to check out what the "Grand Opening" deal was all about. Drew a short oriental lady named Penny (50 ish) with a decent pair of aftermarket the's. Pd 60 at the door, Nice Table shower (My rear has never been so clean. LOL) then sauna then to the room. Good massage with plenty of roaming, then the dream got interesting, she asked what I want, I said all the way. She said ok pay first, gave her $ she said not enough. I told her that is what I paid last time. We went back and fourth and settled on BJ. She left the room, came back got comfortable and wasted no time getting to work. I was rather impressed with the skill, to the point I did not even notice the cover. The she jumped up and said F at & me and laid down on her back. I did not hesitate going to town mish to completion. She cleaned me up and I was on my way. $. 60 and a load lighter. I will likely repeat.

Charlie.

DetroitGary
06-10-15, 00:02
Did not have the greatest time with Coco. She was huge upsell and seemed upset when she did not get a quick finish, constant reminders on time. Keep in mind there was 30 min and no massage just straight to the point. After 5 min. She then was in hurry up rush mode. I did have a decent experience with Jeanie (I was informed she is no longer there) so can be hit and miss, but my experience with Coco was a big disappointment.

OodaLoop
08-21-15, 08:43
Last reports weren't so favorable. Any fresh intel?

Did not have the greatest time with Coco. She was huge upsell and seemed upset when she did not get a quick finish, constant reminders on time. Keep in mind there was 30 min and no massage just straight to the point. After 5 min. She then was in hurry up rush mode. I did have a decent experience with Jeanie (I was informed she is no longer there) so can be hit and miss, but my experience with Coco was a big disappointment.

Aa269
08-28-15, 14:30
Finally had a chance to stop in here after a long hiatus. Glad I did, met Mimi, cute gal with natural bees / cees. Will be back to see her when I get a chance. Total damage 1. 6.

Aaron1
09-15-15, 08:52
FYI. For those that have seen Jennifer recently at Kawkawlin. She is now at the New Sunrise Health in Saginaw that opened a few days ago.

Hockey69
09-15-15, 17:19
FYI. For those that have seen Jennifer recently at Kawkawlin. She is now at the New Sunrise Health in Saginaw that opened a few days ago.Hey pal was wondering if you have a link or address for this Spa. Thanks.

Sexlessmarr197
09-16-15, 12:06
http://saginaw.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sunrise-health-studio-new-grand-opening-989-792-1092/20570397

Hey pal was wondering if you have a link or address for this Spa. Thanks.

Love The Lips
09-16-15, 15:03
http://saginaw.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sunrise-health-studio-new-grand-opening-989-792-1092/20570397

Hey pal was wondering if you have a link or address for this Spa. Thanks.The street address is right there in the ad.

JJLetsPlay
09-17-15, 16:51
FYI. For those that have seen Jennifer recently at Kawkawlin. She is now at the New Sunrise Health in Saginaw that opened a few days ago.Hey guys, Not from the area there. But, will be passing thru in the near future. Kawkawlin has always been out of my way, but New Sunrise Isn't. So, can you locals share about the talent & setting there?. Esp Jennifer that seems to be well known? Details / Intel appreciated. PM me if you'd rather. I'm avail for Intel in the Kzoo / Bc area. Thanks, JJ.

MidMichGeezer
09-27-15, 22:40
The street address is right there in the ad.Yes the address is right there in the ad but he probably didn't see it as he was distracted by the two pics of the girls that work there. Young, firm, supple and taut bodies that ooze sex from every pore of their bodies. They have that come fuck me look that we all crave and desire. I went there yesterday and the two girls in the pics were, you guessed it, not the ones working. In fact if I didn't know better, the ones working could very well be those two little cuties mothers. Anyway, didn't stick around. Nothing more to tell.

BillCo
11-02-15, 15:59
Has anyone been in the new Sunrise? Any info?

SafariGuide
02-10-16, 12:28
Stopped by a week ago Sunday around noon. I had phoned ahead and asked for Penny. I got lost and was about 20 minutes late and someone else had already got Penny into a massage room. A slightly older, thinner lady named Su offered to take care of me and I accepted. Paid the house for an hour. We negotiated a body-to-body table shower, which was excellent, then back to the room where Su and I eschewed the pretense of a massage and went right to the boom boom action to round out the hour. Penny apologized to me on the way out, which I appreciated. Penny is an order of magnitude better looking than Su, but Su had a great attitude and gave excellent service. I walked out $$ lighter; more than I usually pay at an AMP, but the upside was that it bought me a whole hour of non-stop action.

Jimmygre
02-23-16, 19:55
I need some help from my up north mongers.

I'm driving up north soon and I'll be on 75 for a long time. I'm looking for a decent massage with at least a HJ finish, but I'd prefer a BBBJ finish.

From my research it sounds like Penny at Kawkawlin is my best bet. Am I missing anyone that is better? I'm thinking the cost for a BBJ should be around $120 total, but I know down in the City that's usually $140. Let me know what I should expect to pay.

I'd be happy to help with some suggestions for the Ann Arbor / Detroit area if anyone needs one.

You can PM me with details.

Thanks in advance Jimmy.

SaulDurian
02-23-16, 22:00

I'm driving up north soon and I'll be on 75 for a long time. I'm looking for a decent massage with at least a HJ finish, but I'd prefer a BBBJ finish.

From my research it sounds like Penny at Kawkawlin is my best bet. Am I missing anyone that is better? I'm thinking the cost for a BBJ should be around $120 total, but I know down in the City that's usually $140. Let me know what I should expect to pay.

I'd be happy to help with some suggestions for the Ann Arbor / Detroit area if anyone needs one.

Thanks in advance Jimmy.I personally have always prefferred the Accupresure place on Euclid. $40-$60 charge at the door, depends if you want the whole bath thing first, which can be nice. I have never paid more than $100 for full service once in the back. I have found that you are more likely to get a younger pretty girl there, but that is certainly not always the case. Penny is certainly a safe bet though. Good luck.

Brenn Hoffman
03-11-16, 09:51
I personally have always prefferred the Accupresure place on Euclid. $40-$60 charge at the door, depends if you want the whole bath thing first, which can be nice. I have never paid more than $100 for full service once in the back. I have found that you are more likely to get a younger pretty girl there, but that is certainly not always the case. Penny is certainly a safe bet though. Good luck.Where is this place at? I have only been to Euclid spa and penny is the only one there.

SaulDurian
03-11-16, 15:33
Where is this place at? I have only been to Euclid spa and penny is the only one there.PM'ed the address to ya. Good luck.

Samna
03-11-16, 17:11
PM'ed the address to ya. Good luck.Pal, Can you please PM me the address as well.

Also anyone know PM me the address of Kawkawlin T & S. There are multiple addresses coming on this name on a seach.

Thanks much!

SaulDurian
03-11-16, 19:44
Pal, Can you please PM me the address as well.

Also anyone know PM me the address of Kawkawlin T & S. There are multiple addresses coming on this name on a seach.

Thanks much!PM'ed. And the Kawkawlin one is easy to find. Head out Euclid, when you get to the turn off where the highway ends, it is straight in front of you. You can also trun right and hit the Green Spa, but I personally do not like that place.

HiFly2
05-21-16, 17:42
Pal, Can you please PM me the address as well.

Thanks much!I TRIED to find Kawkawlin T&S. 303 Beech, could not find address. Green Spa was nearby, tried it. Not bad looking 35-ish lady. Bad bolt on job. Not good massage at all. HE is only good aspect of visit.

SaulDurian
05-21-16, 17:55
I TRIED to find Kawkawlin T&S. 303 Beech, could not find address. Green Spa was nearby, tried it. Not bad looking 35-ish lady. Bad bolt on job. Not good massage at all. HE is only good aspect of visit.The Kawkawlin T&S is on the other side of the street, right by where the highway ends. Little yellow building.

Shawtren
08-25-16, 15:21
Looking for some help from my fellow mongers out there. I will be visiting Saginaw Friday evening, and I am looking for a strong massage, HE, and maybe even a little anal play with a cute provider that will allow roaming. I am requesting your recommendations to help me with my time crunch for research. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I would be happy to return the favor if you should head into Grand Rapids. PM would be preferred.

-Shaw.

Dennerb
09-28-16, 13:01
Saw a backpage ad for Euclid with pics and "new young girls". Anyone try it yet? Did Penny finally retire?

T Nickel
09-28-16, 14:21
Saw a backpage ad for Euclid with pics and "new young girls". Anyone try it yet? Did Penny finally retire?Not sure if Penny retired but most of the MPs use pics of hot young women in their ads. Bait and switch at it's best.

Dtkbb
09-28-16, 19:05
Not sure if Penny retired but most of the MPs use pics of hot young women in their ads. Bait and switch at it's best.I saw that ad and the date of October 1st, I may go and check it out want to see if Penny did retire or what the deal since they have a different phone number listed.

Samna
09-28-16, 23:01
Hey guys.

Anyone know a good massage around Mt. Pleasant area with HE? Read some reviews and but response to ads. Anyone tried this. Says new place, but not sure if new management or just new place. Any reviews or any good place around the area appreciated!

https://centralmich.craigslist.org/thp/5802012646.html

If anyone has contact of good massage in the area, please PM me.

Thanks.

Aaron1
10-03-16, 14:54
I saw that ad and the date of October 1st, I may go and check it out want to see if Penny did retire or what the deal since they have a different phone number listed.I went to check last Friday (before 10/1) assuming Penny would still be there. But it was closed. Penny said about a month ago she would be on "vacation" starting 10/1 but said she would be around to help them out. I went today. They were open and met with Sara (I think). As far as looks and body, If I say Penny is a 8, she was a 6. 5. I gave usual amount $1. 5 and she asked for more. Gave her $1. 6 after discussion. Nothing great. Not close to Penny in performance which includes backrub and. . Afterward she says that next time additional $. 4 will and it will be better. Including table shower. She said that 2-3 girls will be there all the time. I will not be back for awhile unless someone here has a better experience. FYI. They are redoing table shower and currently under construction. If you are thinking of going, I would wait till it is done. She said 1-week. But my guess is 2. She also said Penny was Owner and could give low rates. But they bought her out. Suggesting Penny is gone.

T Nickel
10-04-16, 19:42
Aaron, Thanks for the heads up.

Alfred E
10-07-16, 18:24
I will stop in there a little later. See if I can get a look at all the girls. I live in town.

Alfred E
10-08-16, 00:01
Hey guys. Did some recon on Euclid spa. Penny is definitely gone. She sold out they said. I met Sara, which the the other guy mentioned. Then there is Sue. Between the two, Sue is way better looking. They are seriously redoing the place. The outside door on the side was wide open. I rang the bell and walked in and waited. Looks like a real nice shower stall is going in. And the rooms are changed around. I may go back tomorrow and try Sue out. But Penny is completely gone. I will update.

T Nickel
10-08-16, 13:01
Thanks for the Euclid info. Penny was consistently great.

BayCityGuy
10-08-16, 13:35
Thanks for the Euclid info. Penny was consistently great.Penny will be missed. She mentioned she would be around for awhile though. Until Thanksgiving I thought. They also have a new big light up sign in front of the place for Euclid Spa.

ABigDog
10-19-16, 14:27

Thanks in advance Jimmy.Can you PM me hte address and Name.

Monger 1231
10-23-16, 16:50
Penny will be missed. She mentioned she would be around for awhile though. Until Thanksgiving I thought. They also have a new big light up sign in front of the place for Euclid Spa.I stopped in at Euclid to TOFTT and saw Sue. Good TS with teasing. Massage was so-so but I wasn't too concerned about that. Sue is very friendly with a nice natural rack but no rear. She is very eager to please and accommodated all of my requests. At $ . 6 I will definitely repeat.

ABigDog
10-25-16, 11:36
Where is this place at? I have only been to Euclid spa and penny is the only one there.DO you have a name of the place and address?

Alfred E
11-06-16, 09:56
Bad news. Stopped in at Euclid spa about a week ago after good review on Sue. Sara opened the door and I asked for Sue. She tells me Sue is gone, Trying to pull me into a room. I couldn't do it. So I left and went ro Great Lakes and had a great time with Mimi.

ABigDog
11-10-16, 09:59
Where is this place at? I have only been to Euclid spa and penny is the only one there.Can you provide a name and address.

Mouse
11-10-16, 16:43
Bad news. Stopped in at Euclid spa about a week ago after good review on Sue. Sara opened the door and I asked for Sue. She tells me Sue is gone, Trying to pull me into a room. I couldn't do it. So I left and went ro Great Lakes and had a great time with Mimi.What's the damage at that place? What's allowed. Pm me please.

Alfred E
11-10-16, 18:56
Great lake s is across from the labadie gmc dealer south from euclis spa. On corner of euclid and fisher rd. Mile and a half south from euclid spa.

PermaFrost
11-28-16, 11:51
http://saginaw.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sunrise-health-studio-new-grand-opening-989-792-1092/21031252

Newest ad says that Jenny is back. If so (and it's the same Jenny that opened the place & also used to work up in Kawkawlin) that would really be awesome.

PermaFrost
11-29-16, 09:34
http://saginaw.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sunrise-health-studio-new-grand-opening-989-792-1092/21031252

Newest ad says that Jenny is back. If so (and it's the same Jenny that opened the place & also used to work up in Kawkawlin) that would really be awesome.DEFINITELY Jenny. Went there yesterday to confirm. Still an great time.

Aaron1
11-29-16, 16:08
DEFINITELY Jenny. Went there yesterday to confirm. Still an great time.I too went to see her again. Like PermaFrost said. Still a good time. She understands service and the repeat business model. She said her "friend" will be here next week (the others are gone). I would expect her service to be above average also. On a similar note. The only other one that is comparable (and in some ways better) is Yoko from Kawkawlin Tan (see Dorey1 post 253 Other Cities Bay City). Yoko is a happy playful person, gives an awesome massage especially for AMP (even after flip festivities she continues massage on front side. Which doesn't happen too often). Both are worth the $1. 7 visit IMO.

T Nickel
11-29-16, 17:47
Did Jenny ever work at Great Lakes in Bay City? If it's that Jenny what a petite hottie.

MaxMagnums
12-03-16, 17:17
Do any of the ladies do uncovered BJ in the area?

Alfred E
12-10-16, 08:24
Was hearing about this Jenny at Sunrise Spa in Saginaw. I had to go check itout, She is really cool with that long hair. Very nice, great at what she does. This could be my new favorite hands down. On the way out she introduced me to a new girl, April is her name. She is cute, long hair like Jenny, she is shortand a little thicker than Jenny but I might have to try her out. This was last weekend by the way. Well worth the trip.

BossPanther
12-12-16, 17:52
No details as to how worthy it was. Too bland. Give us the scoop. Or PM me. Thanks.

Was hearing about this Jenny at Sunrise Spa in Saginaw. I had to go check itout, She is really cool with that long hair. Very nice, great at what she does. This could be my new favorite hands down. On the way out she introduced me to a new girl, April is her name. She is cute, long hair like Jenny, she is shortand a little thicker than Jenny but I might have to try her out. This was last weekend by the way. Well worth the trip.

Alfred E
12-13-16, 19:21
Ok, She is very attentive to how you like your massage. Yes, You really get a massage with her. She is very friendly and talkative, She seems like she really loves what she does. Then the flip. Another great body rub and leaves the boys for last. I paid $ 80 for full service. Of coarse she leaves the room with your money and then returns. Immediately undresses and what a nice body. Thin and nice set of c's She is smokin hot. Goes straight to the taint for a bit then a short handjob yil ready. As always slides the condom on with her mouth a proceeds to give a great CBJ. Then climbs on for reverse cowgirl, what a view. Then back to CBJ and finishes in missionary. Then she gives a nice table shower. I will be back.

MojoFallin
12-21-16, 02:37
Read the reviews and decided to check out Jenny at Sunrise. It is located on a busy road but it is a converted house with a back parking lot and door. Rang in and was greeted by Mimi and taken to a room. I asked for Jenny and Mimi said it would be a little bit. She took me to the sauna then did a thorough job at the table shower. When I came out my clothes were moved to another room and Jenny came in. She is as described. Nice looking with curly long hair with a good body and nice natural C's. Proceeded to give an above average AMP massage. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I told her everything and proceeded to negotiate finally settling on $110 which is all I brought in which also makes me think they checked my pockets on the room switch. Overall Jenny was accommodating CBJ CFS mish cowgirl and doggy. Finish with HJ. Got a full hour. Overall pretty good experience but probably won't go back due to the inisistence on CBJ. Total $. 70.

Dennerb
01-16-17, 18:28
Saw Jenny and really enjoyed the visit. She really gets into it. Is much more vocal than most I have experienced locally. Very similar experience to those who have already reviewed. Lots of BLS, CBJ and some BBJ, CFS in multiple positions. I would recommend and I will be back.

RickiVw
02-17-17, 06:20
So, stop in here the other night and thought I'd give the new staff a try. Petite polite, decent massage lots of special attention. Flip above average CBJ to finish would consider a repeat if need a sure get her done.

Useajimmy
03-15-17, 13:04
Stopped by spa on Gratiot the other day. Saw Jenny. She was pretty good. Nice natural rack. Nice tight giner. $140 full service. I would recommend.

T Nickel
03-15-17, 15:41
Stopped by spa on Gratiot the other day. Saw Jenny. She was pretty good. Nice natural rack. Nice tight giner. $140 full service. I would recommend.Does anyone know if this is the same Jenny that worked at Great Lakes Spa in Bay City a few years back? If in fact it is her she is a hottie.

ImpaleTheP
03-16-17, 21:43
Well, I took the plunge and stopped by Sunrise today. Jenny wasn't there but Sarah was and she took care of me. She's about 5'2" a little older, maybe late 40's. Nice medium build body. Bolt on C's that were kind of odd looking. I was attracted to her definitely. I'm pretty picky too. Anyway, I got there, undressed, got a nice table shower. Very well cleansed. We go to the room and I lay face down first and she hops up on top of me and massaged me for a little while. The massage wasn't anything to write home about but it was better than nothing. So on the flip she asks if I wanted to have some fun and I said hell yeah! I only had about $80 to give after the $40 I paid for the massage. And it wasn't enough for full service despite my pleas! LOL.

So she decided she would give me a BJ though and got up on me facing away from me. She was trying to shield what she was doing until I felt her sucking. I figured she slipped on a cover and was trying to be sly about it. I was right. At first it felt pretty good for covered, then as usual, I start numbing up with the cover on. I was still hard as hell but she got sick of sucking and jumped off the table, slathered some oil on her hands and churned me off for the finish. I actually would have preferred that to begin with. I did slip a finger in her giner and it felt snug. She wouldn't let me bend her over though. Overall, for an ok experience I paid $120 in all. I'll probably go back but I want to try Jenny out. Sarah was very nice but obviously more business oriented than horny (Don't we all wish it was the opposite? LOL). One thing of note that I noticed on the way out is that they have cameras videotaping those rooms. I was very leary about that! I saw the monitor with the split screens on it on the way out. So maybe next time I'll wear a disguise! LOL.

BillCo
04-20-17, 07:03
I have a question for those in the area. I have read some of the reviews for Jenny and would like to see her, what would be the best day / time to try?

PermaFrost
04-21-17, 09:16
I have a question for those in the area. I have read some of the reviews for Jenny and would like to see her, what would be the best day / time to try?Jenny has been on vacation as of late. Not sure when she will return. There is a lady named Sue working there now. She's probably in her 40's, very short & petite. Very friendly. She gives a decent massage. I wouldn't say she's better than Jenny, but she's pretty good. I will visit her again.

BillCo
04-21-17, 18:46
I had my first experience today at Sunrise with Jenny and I really must say it is the best experience at an AMP in a really long time. She is delightful and playful and seems to actually enjoy doing what she does. . 60 plus $. 40 tip got fill service treatment. DATY, BBBJ, CBJ, CG and K9 to finish. I would definitely repeat as long as I could see Jenny.

Mitico7327
04-21-17, 19:21
Where is sunrise? Saginaw or bay city? Can anyone provide an address? Can anyone pm with specifics on this Jenny? Thanks.

I had my first experience today at Sunrise with Jenny and I really must say it is the best experience at an AMP in a really long time. She is delightful and playful and seems to actually enjoy doing what she does. . 60 plus $. 40 tip got fill service treatment. DATY, BBBJ, CBJ, CG and K9 to finish. I would definitely repeat as long as I could see Jenny.

BillCo
04-21-17, 19:42
Where is sunrise? Saginaw or bay city? Can anyone provide an address? Can anyone pm with specifics on this Jenny? Thanks.Here is a link with all the info you need. It won't let me PM you. Jenny is about 5'9" curlyish hair, nice natural breasts. You can call and ask if she is working, I did before I headed up there to saginaw.

Mitico7327
04-21-17, 20:20
There's no link.

Here is a link with all the info you need. It won't let me PM you. Jenny is about 5'9" curlyish hair, nice natural breasts. You can call and ask if she is working, I did before I headed up there to saginaw.

Monger Forever
04-21-17, 20:27
It's probably this one it's a old house turned into a massage parlor on Gratiot in township. I never been to this one I have driven by a friend lives down the road from it.

I personally keep AMPs as a last resort I truly feel ripped off when I over pay at an AMP LOL.

http://saginaw.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sunrise-health-studio-new-grand-opening-989-792-1092/28177589

There's no link.

ImpaleTheP
04-22-17, 00:33
I had my first experience today at Sunrise with Jenny and I really must say it is the best experience at an AMP in a really long time. She is delightful and playful and seems to actually enjoy doing what she does. . 60 plus $. 40 tip got fill service treatment. DATY, BBBJ, CBJ, CG and K9 to finish. I would definitely repeat as long as I could see Jenny.Last time I went a few weeks ago she was supposedly in Lansing. So I saw Sarah instead. Short late 40's. Decent skills. You can read my report on it. I'll want to check out Jenny definitely. I just need to get time off from work to get there! LOL.

Jack Pine Savag
04-27-17, 08:23
Don't usually ask for too much info but I have seen her ads for a while now.

Just got back in town and would like some input about her services.

Tried to text her to get a feel but she was not real responsive.

I plan on seeing her anyway but $70 an hour is in the realm of HJ rates.

Ley me know if someone has seen her.

http://qualitymassage.amtamembers.com/about-me

https://www.adultlook.com/p/1912780/picture/4110031

BuckCrazy
04-27-17, 08:43
I called and tried to set up a appointment with Jenny after reading all the positive reviews I was disappointed to be told Jenny is no longer working there. I was referred to sue who I've seen previously I was not impressed before so I didn't waste my time or money. Does anyone know where Jenny went?

BayCityGuy
04-28-17, 08:12
I saw the girl running the Quality ad a few weeks back. Upstairs room near the hospital. No extras were to be had but a nice massage. If you have better luck please let me know.

Don't usually ask for too much info but I have seen her ads for a while now.

Just got back in town and would like some input about her services.

Tried to text her to get a feel but she was not real responsive.

I plan on seeing her anyway but $70 an hour is in the realm of HJ rates.

Ley me know if someone has seen her.

http://qualitymassage.amtamembers.com/about-me

https://www.adultlook.com/p/1912780/picture/4110031

T Nickel
04-28-17, 15:09
I called and tried to set up a appointment with Jenny after reading all the positive reviews I was disappointed to be told Jenny is no longer working there. I was referred to sue who I've seen previously I was not impressed before so I didn't waste my time or money. Does anyone know where Jenny went?They are still advertising Jenny is there. Just like all the AMP ads bait and switch.

Alfred E
05-01-17, 17:12
I called a week ago and they said Jenny would be back on Wednesday. I'll check into it some more.

MaxMagnums
05-02-17, 11:34
With Jenny gone. Who would you guys say he's the best oral skills among all of the tricities AMPs?

Alfred E
05-03-17, 19:12
Jenny is long gone. New girl named Sue. I haven't seen her yet.

Alfred E
05-03-17, 19:13
With Jenny gone. Who would you guys say he's the best oral skills among all of the tricities AMPs?Mimi at Great Lakes is pretty good.

Hotcarl76
05-13-17, 01:07
http://saginaw.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sunrise-health-studio-new-grand-opening-989-792-1092/28177589

Met Jenny at Sunrise about 2-3 weeks ago. Once again, shitty massage and these girls just want to spank my firm ass LOL. Anyways. Had an incredible time with her- If she is still in the state of Michigan, I will drive to her.

HiFly2
05-29-17, 19:13
Traveling up north, I tried to find the AMP at 303 Beech, couldn't find it, but saw Green Spa nearby, stopped by. Only one lady present, got 60 minute massage. HE available. She was very jerky in movements for massage, not a good one at all, but at least I left happy. Worth the time / money? Not really.

Jack Pine Savag
05-29-17, 19:29
Traveling up north, I tried to find the AMP at 303 Beech, couldn't find it, but saw Green Spa nearby, stopped by. Only one lady present, got 60 minute massage. HE available. She was very jerky in movements for massage, not a good one at all, but at least I left happy. Worth the time / money? Not really.Located right across street next to car wash.

You probably would have had a better time there.

LordNikon
06-01-17, 14:32
Hello fellow forum members in Saginaw, Ill be visiting the city in the first week of July. Ill be driving from the sunshine state of Florida all the way there. I know its a super long drive but the the hell. Ill be there for a few days to visit my extended family. Since ill be driving my car I'm mobile and I can visit the city and explore. I've been reading the Backpage and also the Massage forums in Saginaw and looks like Sunshine is the place to go for a good dream. After a long drive a really good massage is a good and wise choice. I usually care about the massage but whatever occurs after its a bonus. Now I would like opinion from the locals. Where is a good provider or establishment to get a good massage. I posted the link at the bottom to make sure I got right ad for Sunshine. If why'all are planning to visit Orlando give me a shout I got some good places for a massage or if you need a provider that is reliable as well.

RickiVw
06-10-17, 06:53
Anyone find jenny lately?

Alfred E
06-10-17, 07:34
Hello fellow forum members in Saginaw, Ill be visiting the city in the first week of July. Ill be driving from the sunshine state of Florida all the way there. I know its a super long drive but the the hell. Ill be there for a few days to visit my extended family. Since ill be driving my car I'm mobile and I can visit the city and explore. I've been reading the Backpage and also the Massage forums in Saginaw and looks like Sunshine is the place to go for a good dream. After a long drive a really good massage is a good and wise choice. I usually care about the massage but whatever occurs after its a bonus. Now I would like opinion from the locals. Where is a good provider or establishment to get a good massage. I posted the link at the bottom to make sure I got right ad for Sunshine. If why'all are planning to visit Orlando give me a shout I got some good places for a massage or if you need a provider that is reliable as well.

http://saginaw.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sunrise-health-studio-new-grand-opening-989-792-1092/28177589I would head up to Bay City and check out Kawkawlin Tanning and Spa. Right on M-13 Behind the Penzoil oil change place.

Hotcarl76
06-17-17, 15:32
Anyone find jenny lately?Went to Sunrise yesterday and was greeted by old mamasan and then met my girl, didn't get her name, didn't matter. She was a curious looking chick in her late 40's or so. Once out of her clothes the unkempt cooter and grandma fat to go with subpar B cups, made me realize I should have jerked off at home or banged my SO. I got a decent massage for 30-35 not really professional, but there was effort thankfully. Got multiple positions and wasn't really rushed FS. I will not repeat unless JENNY is taking care of me.

BoRegardHer
06-18-17, 22:32
So there's advertising of massage 360 in CL Creative services section. I don't even know if you guys want to know about this one or not because I think it's entirely legit and extras aren't offered, but I'm not totally sure how to bring that into the conversation. She has you fill out a medical questionnaire and everything before you start. I also haven't gotten a legit / real massage that didn't end in me fucking their brains out and so I didn't care what the actual massage was like. I figured this one was entirely legit, but honestly, I just wanted a nice relaxing massage.

Not knowing a good from bad one, I really enjoyed it and for $45 for the hour, to me it was well worth it (I gave her 55). She has you keep your underwear on and is very respectful of the privates and never really came close to anything extra nor was it offered, but overall very firm hands, arms, elbows, etc. And after first being a little nervous, by the end I was damn near dozing off I was so relaxed. I think she hit every part of my body except the privates, even my fingers. She's got some steam thing in one corner and relaxing music playing in the background. She said she's opening up a shop on tittabawassee very soon. I had oils all over me when done and there wasn't a place to shower up if that's a deal breaker for ya. Maybe there will be at her new place, not sure. The oil wasn't thick or anything, but definitely noticable. Even without any extras I will be repeating eventually, but if one of you more seasoned massage peeps wants to see if anything extra is available I'd love to find out it is. She's a really hot girl, but my guess is this is entirely legit only and no extras, but ya never know, sometimes the money talks.

Alfred E
07-15-17, 07:56
Just a little heads up. Kawkawlin Spa is closed for remodeling. They got flooded out about a month ago when we had the week of big rains. They should be back open in about a week.

Aaron1
07-17-17, 15:28
Just a little heads up. Kawkawlin Spa is closed for remodeling. They got flooded out about a month ago when we had the week of big rains. They should be back open in about a week.They posted in the Flint section that they were open. Called and said they are NOT open yet. She said to check internet. I replied. That is why I called!. She said in a couple days. I will wait a couple weeks and / or call ahead.

Aaron1
07-19-17, 15:29
Heading "Cute, Fun Girl with a Magic, Mind Blowing Touch!

The heading caught my "eye".

Visited yesterday. Incall in ok location (near Hamilton Bakery) felt safe. Lots of texting to set up appt. Offered nude massage $80. Said her friend was in other room. She said she also posts on BP long hair brunette with big eyes. Guessing it was Arianna (also noting the posts are similar) that has been reviewed by others previously. Mattress on floor, probably one of the worst massages ever had. Even considering AMP standards!. Says she is not a clock watcher, BUT then sets a timer!! I litterally LOL'd. Nice looking as pics show, nicer person, big boobs that pics show and the rest big also. But figured that. She had top off but bottoms on (just as well), rules, no kissing, no touching below waste, obviously no real extras. Hand shake was not worth the effort, but nice boobs. Will DEFINITELY NOT repeat. Funny, I discuss repeat business usually at beginning of sessions for motivation. After the meeting she said she doesn't get much repeat business. Wonder why!

SwitchGear
08-02-17, 23:21
Aaron 1,

Her roommate is "Erica" who also posts on BP. Erica zipped through so I saw her. Thin blond. No other info.

Concur with your other statements.

Alfred E
08-04-17, 17:15
Rove past Kawkawlin spa the other day and it appears that they are open now.

DirtyDano
08-24-17, 11:02
Went there yesterday. They said they had new girl. She said she used to work in Georgia, mid 40's? Decent tits but $ and .2 for an hour of decent rub with prostate play an HE. A little more than I usually pay down state at my normal spot. Would I recommend. No, a little older than I like with a little to much meat on bones. Quoted 40 more for French lesson. Pretty sure everything is available if you like.

CantCount05
08-27-17, 14:45
So there's advertising of massage 360 in CL Creative services section. I don't even know if you guys want to know about this one or not because I think it's entirely legit and extras aren't offered, but I'm not totally sure how to bring that into the conversation. She has you fill out a medical questionnaire and everything before you start. I also haven't gotten a legit / real massage that didn't end in me fucking their brains out and so I didn't care what the actual massage was like. I figured this one was entirely legit, but honestly, I just wanted a nice relaxing massage.

Not knowing a good from bad one, I really enjoyed it and for $45 for the hour, to me it was well worth it (I gave her 55). She has you keep your underwear on and is very respectful of the privates and never really came close to anything extra nor was it offered, but overall very firm hands, arms, elbows, etc. And after first being a little nervous, by the end I was damn near dozing off I was so relaxed. I think she hit every part of my body except the privates, even my fingers. She's got some steam thing in one corner and relaxing music playing in the background. She said she's opening up a shop on tittabawassee very soon. I had oils all over me when done and there wasn't a place to shower up if that's a deal breaker for ya. Maybe there will be at her new place, not sure. The oil wasn't thick or anything, but definitely noticable. Even without any extras I will be repeating eventually, but if one of you more seasoned massage peeps wants to see if anything extra is available I'd love to find out it is. She's a really hot girl, but my guess is this is entirely legit only and no extras, but ya never know, sometimes the money talks.Has anyone had any luck with this one?

Clark25
08-29-17, 11:52
Big mistake stopping at this AMP. I thought I read good reviews about this place but I can honestly say, that wasn't my experience. I was taken to a room by an older lady (50)? Coco. Abd told to undress $. 6 for an hour massage, extra, extra. Gave her $1.6 and said I wanted everything. She came back with a wash cloth and told me to lie on my back and began to scrub my froth area with her warm wash cloth. She then stripped and oiled me up for a HJ. Trying hard to get me to pop, she gone impatient quick. I starting to wonder what happened to the massage warm up and she just kept stroking. I asked her to climb on board after a while but she refused. I figured out I wasn't going to get a massage or anything else but a HJ so I told her let's get this over quick. I was there maybe fifteen minutes, left shaking my head, wondering how I was able to get taken so bad. Lesson learned, never give them the money before the performance. I should have given her $.4 and seen how the massage was at least. I won't go back!

Hotcarl76
09-03-17, 14:08
Had to visit a customer in Midland last week so on my travels, I stopped by this place. KawKawlin has a great reputation on these boards but I was not impressed when I finally found the place. The place looks like a trailer that has been dropped on a cement parking lot in front of a piece of shit do it yourself carwash. I parked in the back and rang the bell. Some old hag who apparently was the owner gave me the table shower and the massage / fun time.

She claimed she was 46 and a half. And was going to retire at 47. Nice life! Wish I could retire at age 47! If she is 46, then I am 28! She looks like late late 50's or early 60's. She gave me a through table shower and then man-groomed me. Kinda nice but will have to avoid the SO while my back hair peach fuzz grows back!

The massage was non-existent and the table is up against the wall so its not even a good functioning table to rub from certain angles, etc. I like variety and came up there to bang the shit out of some submissive Asian hoe but also get a decent massage for 35-40 min. She talked to me for the whole 10-12 minutes of the massage with open ended questions and comments. After the 10-12 minutes, she segued into what I wanted. I said the whole package. She went and got a rubber and got naked and showed off her deflated tits and albeit old ass petite body. I banged her for 15 min in 4-5 diff positions. She gave a slight BBBJ before she suited me up with the rubber. WILL NOT REPEAT.

HandPrintMike
09-06-17, 16:06
I'll be traveling over to Saginaw later this month and wondered where the best massage was in town. I enjoy nice deep tissue with HE. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Clark25
09-09-17, 12:36
I'll be traveling over to Saginaw later this month and wondered where the best massage was in town. I enjoy nice deep tissue with HE. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.I think the best massage in Saginaw is available at Nancy's Massage Parlor on Bay and McCarty. Linda there will give you the best massage ever. I'm not sure about the HE part. I guess you'd have to take that up with her, but she gives a legitimate massage and it's good.

Aaron1
09-11-17, 10:40
Have not been to Sun Spa for quite some time. Waiting for new talent. But decided to go last Friday. $.6 to mamasan. In comes "Happy". She is fairly old but good looking and nice natural D's that were falling out of her shirt and nice body. Nothing special at table shower other than a very thorough cleaning. She gave a very good massage (one of the better. Even compared to Nancy's) on the flip asks what I want. Said all and how much. I said $1.1 she says $1.4. I said that's all I brought. She said she gets $1.4. I said I guess we are done. And she said wait. Went to talk to mamason and apparently was all good. CBJ, DATY, 69, CG, and doggy. She cleaned and thought I was done BUT she began massaging again. Cracked my neck and back. Awesome. She previously noticed a kink in my shoulder and worked that out. Painful but again awesome. Mamasan yelled at her as I figured we were well past an hr. For an older (late 40's maybe early 50's) Body 8, Face 8.5 (for older person), performance 7.5, Backrub 8.5-9. Will go back but not sure it would be worth $2.0 total. And she was insistent that is what I need to bring next time. Maybe just a backrub. And try to negotiate again.

Aaron1
09-11-17, 10:54
I think the best massage in Saginaw is available at Nancy's Massage Parlor on Bay and McCarty. Linda there will give you the best massage ever. I'm not sure about the HE part. I guess you'd have to take that up with her, but she gives a legitimate massage and it's good.Was there about a year ago. She used to have an assistant that have HE. She left on "vacation" and I had Nancy give massage and she did HE at that time. She seemed newer to it but knew her other girl did HE's Was not the best. So I have not been back since. Point is. She has done HE's in the past so she should not be shocked if you asked.

BillCo
09-12-17, 01:19
Was there about a year ago. She used to have an assistant that have HE. She left on "vacation" and I had Nancy give massage and she did HE at that time. She seemed newer to it but knew her other girl did HE's Was not the best. So I have not been back since. Point is. She has done HE's in the past so she should not be shocked if you asked.Was there an extra tip required for HE?

Aaron1
09-12-17, 05:59
Was there an extra tip required for HE?Yea. It was 30 at that time.

FootMan26
09-12-17, 09:57
Have not been to Sun Spa for quite some time. Waiting for new talent. But decided to go last Friday. $.6 to mamasan. In comes "Happy". She is fairly old but good looking and nice natural D's that were falling out of her shirt and nice body. Nothing special at table shower other than a very thorough cleaning. She gave a very good massage (one of the better. Even compared to Nancy's) on the flip asks what I want. Said all and how much. I said $1.1 she says $1.4. I said that's all I brought. She said she gets $1.4. I said I guess we are done. And she said wait. Went to talk to mamason and apparently was all good. CBJ, DATY, 69, CG, and doggy. She cleaned and thought I was done BUT she began massaging again. Cracked my neck and back. Awesome. She previously noticed a kink in my shoulder and worked that out. Painful but again awesome. Mamasan yelled at her as I figured we were well past an hr. For an older (late 40's maybe early 50's) Body 8, Face 8.5 (for older person), performance 7.5, Backrub 8.5-9. Will go back but not sure it would be worth $2.0 total. And she was insistent that is what I need to bring next time. Maybe just a backrub. And try to negotiate again.Where is sun spa located?

Aaron1
09-12-17, 11:20
Where is sun spa located?Actually it is called Sunrise Health. Sorry for the confusion Location is in the ad http://saginaw.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sunrise-health-studio-new-management-grand-opening-989-792-1092/28177589.

HandPrintMike
09-13-17, 12:49
Actually it is called Sunrise Health. Sorry for the confusion Location is in the ad http://saginaw.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sunrise-health-studio-new-management-grand-opening-989-792-1092/28177589.Any specific provider you recommend?

MaxMagnums
09-18-17, 12:47
Is Nancy attractive? Can you describe her?

Where is sun spa located?

Clark25
09-18-17, 17:01
Is Nancy attractive? Can you describe her?Linda at Nancy's is a beautiful Asian lady, mid 40's?. Wears a uniform type outfit. Not at all revealing.

HandPrintMike
10-07-17, 08:13
I was in town yesterday from across the state and have the opportunity to stop in sunshine. So couple of things were different for me for money places this is the first place I had a table shower. Which was unique not bad plenty of teasing during that from the table shower into the sauna for about 5 minutes. And then back to the room for the massage. I had JJ who gives okay massage started face down and she did sort of standard massage at one point actually jumping up and straddling me while massaging my back. After flip a little light massage then stops in the middle and asked me how much I want to spend. I really hate that. My belief is in negotiations always talk 2nd. So she quoted me $200 for everything I literally laughed. End up with a CBJ with roaming. No fiv. $. 6 total which I thought was really steep but I usually try not to negotiate too hard on the first visit. I'm just curious the stuff that much more expensive on this side of the state?

Detroit Brian
10-10-17, 00:29
Catching up on a few encounters, so sorry for the delay. Was in the BC area, and thought I'd try out Green Spa again. Big mistake. 40 ish lady with glasses answers the door, and she was clearly a working girl based on her skimpy dress. No mamasan that I saw. Lady with glasses put me in a room, asked what I wanted, and I indicated with hand signals that I wanted FS. She asked for $$ total, we settled on $. 4 which is more than I pay at M1 in Detroit, with way better service. Anyway, she promised to send in "young girl. " I got the opposite. An old hag named "She-She" or something like that walked in, and my heart sank. I'm serious, she must have been close to 70, and reeked of cigarette smoke. Horrible attitude, total rush job, no shower, and old, dry, hairy pussy. Wished to god that I had gotten the lady with the glasses. This was probably in the top 3 worst experiences in many decades in this hobby. Will never repeat.

Be careful out there.

ImpaleTheP
11-05-17, 20:47
I visited Sunrise recently. I had a girl named Jenny. I don't know for sure if it's the infamous Jenny of AMP lore but I think it may be. It was an ok experience. She's nice, has a good attitude and actually gives a halfway decent massage. Everything covered. She wouldn't do even CBJ but told me next time she would do BBBJ LOL. Right! Anyway, she didn't even get it hard first and put the cover on. So I took it off and had her stroke it with her hand for a while. Repeated attempts to get her to suck it were unsuccessful. However, she would lick my balls and shaft. Finally she put the cover back on and hopped up for some RCG. That lasted about 30 seconds before I pulled her off of me and laid her on the table for Mish. I then proceeded to bend her over the table for a little while. Today was just one of those days that wearing a cover felt like my dick was wrapped in leather. I couldn't feel a thing. So I pulled it off and had her get some lube and jerk it until completion. It may have been better if I was just hornier. I feel like I wasted $. 4 for a not so great experience. I think it could be good with her if you are really horned up but today wasn't my day.

Alfred E
11-06-17, 18:40
Had to check out Kawkawlin Spa since they remodeled. Girl named Penny meet me at the door. First off. Very nice body. Short slim with nice natural d's I couldn't stop looking at them. Face is nice also. Always do the hour, Asked if I wanted a shower and declined. Just took one at home. I see what looks like a nice stand up shower and a new sauna witch they didn't have before. So she takes. 60 for the hour and wipes me down with alcohol. Hand and the boy's. Massage isn't bad but I really could care less about that. On the flip asks what I want and I tell her everything. $. 40 for the works. Leaves with the money and comes back. Gets undressed and looks good! Tells me to get on my stomach again and starts to slide up and down my body with her tits. Blowing in my ear nibbling on it. Then starts to lick and kiss my lower area which was great. Then the flip, Slides up and sticks those nice tits in my mouth to suck on. Then slides down and plays with the boys for a minute. BBBJ for a sec. Then slides cover on with her mouth. She was unbelievable to positions and that all I could take. I popped. Cleaned me up and dressed me and sent me on my way. I don't get why $$ up here and Detroit area is like two pops for $. 40 out the door. Ill be heading down to M1 Friday for some action. But Penny is really good. In my opinion.

SpudsterToo
11-09-17, 17:54
So is this the infamous Jenny?

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/biz/d/sunrise-health-studio/6368840022.html

Hotcarl76
11-09-17, 22:53
So is this the infamous Jenny?

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/biz/d/sunrise-health-studio/6368840022.htmlI had an incredible experience with her but then twice in the 2-5 months later, both instances, she is not there. But they fake advertise to lure you in.

Hotcarl76
11-09-17, 22:56
I visited Sunrise recently. I had a girl named Jenny. I don't know for sure if it's the infamous Jenny of AMP lore but I think it may be. It was an ok experience. She's nice, has a good attitude and actually gives a halfway decent massage. Everything covered. She wouldn't do even CBJ but told me next time she would do BBBJ LOL. Right! Anyway, she didn't even get it hard first and put the cover on. So I took it off and had her stroke it with her hand for a while. Repeated attempts to get her to suck it were unsuccessful. However, she would lick my balls and shaft. Finally she put the cover back on and hopped up for some RCG. That lasted about 30 seconds before I pulled her off of me and laid her on the table for Mish. I then proceeded to bend her over the table for a little while. Today was just one of those days that wearing a cover felt like my dick was wrapped in leather. I couldn't feel a thing. So I pulled it off and had her get some lube and jerk it until completion. It may have been better if I was just hornier. I feel like I wasted $. 4 for a not so great experience. I think it could be good with her if you are really horned up but today wasn't my day.The "jenny" I saw, was eager for cock, sucked up my dick BBBJ, and then let me eat her out before I slid it in bb and came inside her. I'm 5'10" 270, I'm not male model material anymore so its not like she was super discerning.

DaveNotPresent
01-13-18, 15:14
I've sampled all of the local places. Been to Great Lakes, Euclid, Green Spa and Kawkawlin tan and all of them give garbage massages. I know. I know, you don't go for the massage. Well I like a good massage to relax me before getting into fun. Nancy's in Sag gives an amazing massage, literally the best massage I've ever had, but nothing extra. I mean I'll admit that I wasn't just going to out right ask, the lady that works there seems nice and I didn't want to ruin a great massage (been there 4 times, flashed cash as well). All the other "Spas" drop hints, "What you want?" "Give money" kind of thing. Does anyone know of a place (or even a private provider) that is the full package? Good massage / w HE? I mean I'll take FS as well if it's on the table, but HE after an awesome massage is usually enough for me.

How about in MI in general, there's got to be a place that does both.

Chummley84
01-15-18, 23:31
It has long been a goal of mine to attend a AMP and receive FS and HE treatment and I plan on doing so for my birthday. Any opinions on where I should go, Sunrise or Nancy's as well as any pointers as this will be my first time attending a AMP.

JbThor
01-16-18, 00:11
Wow! Two newbies with no reports asking the same type of questions.

Clark25
01-18-18, 15:35
It has long been a goal of mine to attend a AMP and receive FS and HE treatment and I plan on doing so for my birthday. Any opinions on where I should go, Sunrise or Nancy's as well as any pointers as this will be my first time attending a AMP.I'd go to Nancy's if you're looking for a quality massage. Go to Sunrise if you just want the HJ HE. I've been to both and always left Nancy's happy. I can't say that about Sunrise.

Alfred E
01-20-18, 09:00
So a HJ is all you can expect from this place?

Love The Lips
01-20-18, 10:38
I'd go to Nancy's if you're looking for a quality massage. Go to Sunrise if you just want the HJ HE. I've been to both and always left Nancy's happy. I can't say that about Sunrise.So who do you ask for at Nancy's? I looked up the site and it sounds like one of the girls is Linda, maybe the only one? What does she look like and does she get topless or allow roaming during the HE? Thanks.

Clark25
01-20-18, 12:14
So who do you ask for at Nancy's? I looked up the site and it sounds like one of the girls is Linda, maybe the only one? What does she look like and does she get topless or allow roaming during the HE? Thanks.Linda is the owner and only one giving massages. She is a very attractive Asian woman. I couldn't get her to remove any of her clothing. I tried! She wears scrubs which aren't very revealing. You definitely need to go there if you're looking for a good massage and not sex. Although a HE is available (HJ only) for a price.

MaxMagnums
02-06-18, 08:17
Has anyone visited any of the tri-city AMPs lately? Which is currently the best? Who had the most attractive / skilled ladies?

CantCount05
02-12-18, 12:22
I visited 360 a couple weeks ago after texting the ad and asking if he was available the answer was yes Jennifer is a very beautiful lady and has a great body I highly suggest! Damage was only 70 for the hour! Great massage as well.

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/biz/d/massage-studio-360/6445130426.html

BoRegardHer
02-13-18, 01:02
I visited 360 a couple weeks ago after texting the ad and asking if he was available the answer was yes Jennifer is a very beautiful lady and has a great body I highly suggest! Damage was only 70 for the hour! Great massage as well.

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/biz/d/massage-studio-360/6445130426.htmlAre you saying you got extras? If so, what? HJ or FS?

MidMichGeezer
02-13-18, 17:32
Are you saying you got extras? If so, what? HJ or FS?He said he paid a total of $70. What kind of extras would you expect for that?

BoRegardHer
02-13-18, 20:50
He said he paid a total of $70. What kind of extras would you expect for that?Well 2 things. First, this is usasexguide so if it's not sex related I'd expect to see a something distinguishing that it's 'just' massage. Second, I've seen Jennifer a few times because I do love her massages but usually she's only charging 45-50/ hr because she always has specials going on, so if paid 70 wondered if that was for a HE or something.

USArmyCaptain
02-13-18, 23:41

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/biz/d/massage-studio-360/6445130426.htmlNew to the hobby, just trying to get some info. Would welcome any insight from seasoned hobbyists. You mention decent massage as well so I'm assuming at least a HE. Is it a flip situation like at an AMP? Or do you have to ask specifically? I'd really like to try this out, but I also want to make sure I go about it the right way.

BayCityGuy
02-20-18, 13:26
I'm looking for a massage outside of the area AMPs. I've tried placing a few ads but have just gotten large amounts of spam. If anyone has any leads please pm. Things seemed to have really dried up lately.

SaulDurian
02-23-18, 11:06
Well, I texted 360 and they told me there were no "extra" services. Is there like a code word or something?

MaxMagnums
02-23-18, 14:10
Just text back and say. What if I tip another 25 or so. I had a dream that worked for me.

Well, I texted 360 and they told me there were no "extra" services. Is there like a code word or something?

Hobby Cat 55
02-27-18, 15:38
Been 5-6 times. No original Jenny as they always say she on Bacation LOL. Be back in one month. One from Flint area, short stay, decent massage and HE, older mid 40's and chunky. Total $. Once another Jenny from ATL. Allot of fun, good massage, good HE again all in for $ she was mid 30's and good shape and good conversation didn't have more $ on me otherwise I'd gone all in for $60-$80. Always start at $60 then go up to $80 but no more. Never $$.

Chums316
02-28-18, 03:44
What do you say to get FS or do you just negotiationate.

Been 5-6 times. No original Jenny as they always say she on Bacation LOL. Be back in one month. One from Flint area, short stay, decent massage and HE, older mid 40's and chunky. Total $. Once another Jenny from ATL. Allot of fun, good massage, good HE again all in for $ she was mid 30's and good shape and good conversation didn't have more $ on me otherwise I'd gone all in for $60-$80. Always start at $60 then go up to $80 but no more. Never $$.

SaulDurian
02-28-18, 10:51
What do you say to get FS or do you just negotiationate.Just tell them you want everything or full service or sex or whatever. It's not tricky there.

Hobby Cat 55
02-28-18, 15:03
Just tell them you want everything or full service or sex or whatever. It's not tricky there.Say "everything". They say $$, no you say $60, No she says $80, No, you say $160 that's all I have and you want FS. Done.

Aaron1
02-28-18, 18:04
I've been out of action for some time but here are a couple somewhat reviews.

Kawkawlin Tan. They have 2 older (yea that's what we live with in the Tri-Cities) one named Anna and the other Soon? Both give decent massages (AMP Scale) and decent festivities after with a positive attitude. $1. 7 sorry will not go into detail. I will repeat with either.

Asia Massage. Flint - Been there a few times as they give the best massage around. IMO. No hint of extras from 2 of the girls I've seen, but today a new older lady hinted by playing with nipples. HE was just a jackhammer. Allowed roaming under shirt. Gave her a. 3 tip. Will likely not go for HE again. But their massages are above average for "prof" massage places around our area. I have not been to 360 yet.

Alfred E
03-03-18, 09:05
I can't seem to find any contact info on this 360 I'm reading about. Help please.

Aaron1
03-03-18, 12:17
I can't seem to find any contact info on this 360 I'm reading about. Help please.Google it. She has a facebook site that has service and contact information.

JeffONeil2
03-14-18, 01:54
What do you say to get FS or do you just negotiationate.My job has recently had me in the Saginaw / Midland / Bay City area. Decided to give Sunrise a shot and I was not impressed. It was my first visit so I started with the table shower hoping to make her more comfortable as I was obviously "excited" that day and figure if they see that you are less likely LEO. I always hate first visits anywhere as it is obviously a feeling out process for both sides. Anyway, table shower sucked, cold, someone buzzed in the back door at the same time, she left me to answer, came back, and I was absolutely shivering cold and wet. Next, off to the sauna. Had not been turned on and was freezing cold still from shower. Left me alone and came back about 5 minutes later. She apologized it was not warmed up. Then on to the massage table. Terrible back massage for a couple minutes, asks if I'm ok. I say "yes" even though not going well in my opinion. Finally, the flip and asks what I want. I say HJ only. She asks no BJ and I say no. She says $. 6 on top of the $. 6 to start. I reply I only have $. 4 and I would make it up next time. So she begrudgingly says ok I'll take care of you this time. Did give HE but not good at all in my opinion, just tried to finish me off as quick as possible. Sorry but for $1. 2 not worth it at all. Older lady, bolt ons, not into it, screw that. Lately I feel more and more these ladies don't get the idea of repeat business. I've been at this a long time and never been a big fan of the AMPs. I was in and out of there in less than 45 minutes. Nothing worse than paying for "time" and getting ripped off. Even if I finish too soon, at least give more massage, conversation, something. Anyway, newer to this board and looks like M1 is calling my name if I ever get down that far, but for the most part, my experience with AMPs hasn't been great. Best AMP I have ever visited was the Dixie highway location in Clarkston, but they were shut down quick. Too bad, best service ever! Amy and Lisa both rocked my world for a decent price. Oh well, too good to be true I guess. YMMV, but I won't be back to Sunrise.

Nwden
03-21-18, 13:11
I haven't been to Saginaw for a while but will be visiting soon. I was wondering if Sunny is still at the Green Spa. She is an older lady with nice fake tits. She is VERY accommodating and always wants more money, but in the end will take what you give her.

If Sunny's not around, are there any recommwndations for other friendly ladies!

Thank you.

Nwden
03-21-18, 13:16
I haven't been to Saginaw for a while but will be visiting soon. I was wondering if Sunny is still at the Green Spa. She is an older lady with nice fake tits. She is VERY accommodating and always wants more money, but in the end will take what you give her.

Thank you.

CantCount05
04-05-18, 11:55
Who has had good luck at massage 360 pm me.

Alfred E
04-06-18, 13:58
Who has had good luck at massage 360 pm me.Me too please.

Glakes1
05-27-18, 12:03
I spend a lot of time in the Tricities and haven't had much luck with finding good providers before (mostly from BP). Does anyone know any AMPs that offer FS (covered is fine)? If so, what's the total cost usually? I spent more than 25% of time in the area, so I am looking for a regular establishment.

Please feel free to msg or respond to the board.

I recently had a good encounter with a provider in the Cleveland area. If anyone is traveling there, let me know, and I can let you know more.

TwistedBrother
05-27-18, 18:16
I spend a lot of time in the Tricities and haven't had much luck with finding good providers before (mostly from BP). Does anyone know any AMPs that offer FS (covered is fine)? If so, what's the total cost usually? I spent more than 25% of time in the area, so I am looking for a regular establishment.

Please feel free to msg or respond to the board.

I recently had a good encounter with a provider in the Cleveland area. If anyone is traveling there, let me know, and I can let you know more.
Many reports on this forum and.or Bay City about AMPs in BC, Kawkawlin, etc., if you dig a little.

BayCityGuy
06-01-18, 12:11
Can anyone throw me a bone on anywhere to get a massage with a HE outside of an AMP. Looking for anywhere in the Bay City-Midland-Saginaw area. Feel free to pm and thanks.

ABigDog
06-07-18, 14:34
Google it. She has a facebook site that has service and contact information.Do they have a table shower?

Love The Lips
06-29-18, 10:39
I'm going to be over that way the next few days and been trying to find info. Reports are that she gives a great massage and is good looking, can I expect a HE from her with a tip? As much as I love a good massage, it just doesn't feel complete without the finishing touch! Always awkward trying to bring up a HE if she truly just does legit massages. Any tips or info is appreciated about Jennifer. Thanks guys!

BayCityGuy
06-29-18, 14:32
I'm going to be over that way the next few days and been trying to find info. Reports are that she gives a great massage and is good looking, can I expect a HE from her with a tip? As much as I love a good massage, it just doesn't feel complete without the finishing touch! Always awkward trying to bring up a HE if she truly just does legit massages. Any tips or info is appreciated about Jennifer. Thanks guys!I tried her out. Very pleasant, cute, and great massage. She was situated behind me giving me a scalp massage To end things. When time was up she darted out quickly before I could suggest another way to end things. I also was draped the entire time. Excellent massage but no happy for me.

SpudsterToo
06-30-18, 10:49
I'm going to be over that way the next few days and been trying to find info. Reports are that she gives a great massage and is good looking, can I expect a HE from her with a tip? As much as I love a good massage, it just doesn't feel complete without the finishing touch! Always awkward trying to bring up a HE if she truly just does legit massages. Any tips or info is appreciated about Jennifer. Thanks guys!I've seen her about 5 times now, but never asked about more as I've just never got a vibe that more was available, but I'm certainly not the massage expert person. I originally went to her for a legit massage and got a great one, so now I go to her when I actually need a good massage w / back and muscle issues. Would be great to find out more is available, but I don't think there is. Small talk has told me she's engaged and getting married soon and she's kind of referred to having to be careful if she advertises on CL and other places in the past because she gets the 'wrong crowd' type of thing, etc. I think a few people on here have asked about extras through messaging and have been told no, but that's not a certainty either. I'm sure everyone has their price, but if she does offer I would think it's not very often. Everything she does and the way her place is set up, etc. All say legit to me. Besides, she's usually running specials for 45-50/ hr for a great massage and I leave feeling like jello. Of course, if anyone finds out differently I'd love to hear it.

Aaron1
07-18-18, 14:53
Went and seen Linda for second time in month. She is about as good as it gets currently from AMP's around IMO. Will not win any beauty contest but is pleasant on the eyes about a 7. 5. she is older but have no idea how old. She is short, not skinny and not fat with awesome natural D's. She gives a thorough wash and an above average massage. She enjoys herself and is happy, speaks ok English and is quite flexible. After covered festivities she continues front massage from head to toe. $1. 7. Mamasan came to say good buy. She was very pleasant. Looks like they may have gotten their act together.

Hills123
07-18-18, 15:56
Went and seen Linda for second time in month. She is about as good as it gets currently from AMP's around IMO. Will not win any beauty contest but is pleasant on the eyes about a 7. 5. she is older but have no idea how old. She is short, not skinny and not fat with awesome natural D's. She gives a thorough wash and an above average massage. She enjoys herself and is happy, speaks ok English and is quite flexible. After covered festivities she continues front massage from head to toe. $1. 7. Mamasan came to say good buy. She was very pleasant. Looks like they may have gotten their act together.Thank you very much. Great detailed review. I might have to pay Linda a visit.

Sounds like a good experience.

Love The Lips
07-28-18, 09:58
I still haven't been able to connect with her. I was over that way a few weeks ago and will be back that way next week. It seems the number in her ad isn't working now. Any new info? Is she still in business? Any new reports of fun to be had?

Hills123
07-29-18, 00:56
I still haven't been able to connect with her. I was over that way a few weeks ago and will be back that way next week. It seems the number in her ad isn't working now. Any new info? Is she still in business? Any new reports of fun to be had?Here is some of her details that I have saved.

Let us know how it goes. Would be nice to know if she gave more than a regular massage.

Happy ending and / or extras would be nice.

Jennifer Rodriguez.

989xxxx169.

Bay rd suite Saginaw MI 48603.

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/crs/6170983916.html

DirtBoss
07-29-18, 16:27
I was in the area recently and drove by where 360 massage used to be. The sign is gone they appear to be out of business. There face book page is gone too. Just thought I'd give everyone the heads up!

SpudsterToo
07-29-18, 22:29
I was in the area recently and drove by where 360 massage used to be. The sign is gone they appear to be out of business. There face book page is gone too. Just thought I'd give everyone the heads up!The old Bay Rd loc or the old town saginaw loc? She moved to old town saginaw near the courthouse. It's also called Massage Wellness Center now and I pulled up her FB page. You may still be right as I haven't heard back from her in a while, but she also may be off getting married as last I talked to her it sounded like they were going to do something like a carribean wedding or something. Hope she comes back, my back could really use a working on.

Love The Lips
07-29-18, 23:47
The old Bay Rd loc or the old town saginaw loc? She moved to old town saginaw near the courthouse. It's also called Massage Wellness Center now and I pulled up her FB page. You may still be right as I haven't heard back from her in a while, but she also may be off getting married as last I talked to her it sounded like they were going to do something like a carribean wedding or something. Hope she comes back, my back could really use a working on.Yes I saw on the Facebook page that she had a new location in old town Saginaw and the name had changed to Massage Wellness but the phone number in her ads seem to be down.

DirtBoss
07-30-18, 05:31
The old Bay Rd loc or the old town saginaw loc? She moved to old town saginaw near the courthouse. It's also called Massage Wellness Center now and I pulled up her FB page. You may still be right as I haven't heard back from her in a while, but she also may be off getting married as last I talked to her it sounded like they were going to do something like a carribean wedding or something. Hope she comes back, my back could really use a working on.I drove by the old location on bay rd by the vu. I didn't realize they had changed their name and had a new location.

SpudsterToo
08-02-18, 19:05
I drove by the old location on bay rd by the vu. I didn't realize they had changed their name and had a new location.She finally messaged me back confirming she was done. That sucks.

Love The Lips
08-02-18, 19:11
She finally messaged me back confirming she was done. That sucks.I really wanted to try her out. It seems it was rumored that she did HE's but also gave a real massage and was cute!! If any of you had experiences with her, would love to hear about it and with hopes that she will be back!

Ynot79
08-06-18, 19:00
My first time at Euclid the other day as I was in town and had time to kill. Asked for hour, was told only 45 min and 60 bucks. Table shower "broken" (I've never had one and was looking forward to at least trying it). Not sure of therapists name but she answered the door in a teddy, at least 40 yrs old, at least but ended up having decent size naturals with longer than usual nips. I refused to tip more than 60 so all I got was a run of the mill HJ and exposed tits. Massage was ok, nothing special. It continued after the ending and she helped me dress.

SpudsterToo
08-07-18, 11:52
I really wanted to try her out. It seems it was rumored that she did HE's but also gave a real massage and was cute!! If any of you had experiences with her, would love to hear about it and with hopes that she will be back!I don't believe anyone on here actually confirmed a HE w / her. From all I know and experienced (about 4-6 visits for me) it was entirely legit and I thought gave a great massage, which was what kept me coming back.

Hobby Cat 55
08-17-18, 13:02
Had Jeanne early / mid 40's, cute, thin with no butt (the standard), c bolt-ons, Friendly, very good hard massage, Hr (got 45 min), HJ with top down. All in $100. HC55.

HiFly2
08-19-18, 19:00

Thank you.I just passed through the Saginaw area. Usually I would stop in at Green Spa, but this time I went to Kawkawlin Tanning. I had Candy. Nice looking, maybe 35-ish. Nice natural C's. Good table shower, decent (nothing spectacular) massage. Left with a smile. $. 60 total. I prefer KT over Green Spa based upon several visits at Green, and only this one so far at KT.

HF2.

NineLeaf420
09-24-18, 21:27
I'm going to be down in by the thumb tomorrow and was going to check out an AMP. Was thinking of either green spa or kawkawlin tan. Do they both have table showers? Which one does a better job? Better girls? Or is there another one close that beats them both? Any info or suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Either way ill let ya know how's it goes!

NineLeaf420
09-24-18, 21:54
Headed down by the thumb tomorrow and was going to try an AMP out. Was thinking either green spa or the tanning and spa place. Does anyone know if they both have table showers? Which one has better girls? Or better sevice / menu? Or does anyone have a better spot around the area that theyd let me in on? Thanks!

Either way ill have a report relatively soon I guess!

Love The Lips
09-26-18, 15:05
Anyone heard anything from Jennifer or anyone similar over that way? I'll be heading to the tri cities in a few days.

DanaFrank1
09-26-18, 20:57
I had a chance to stop there recently. Sophia was the only one there. Friendly and small about 4'10". Usual AMP menu everything covered. Somebody came in during my stop so things were interrupted. She left to deal with new guest and then returned and I thought someone was waiting for me to finish for their turn LOL. 60 door fee 120 tip no table shower offered. Not my best appt at an AMP but ok. My guess is she is in her late 40's to mid 50's. About 90 lbs maybe.

HandPrintMike
09-28-18, 14:33
I had an unexpected trip pop up where I will be in the Saginaw area tonight.

Looking for a massage was a standard HE. I don't need FS. Any Recommendations?

Feel Free to post or DM me.

Thanks
Mike

BossPanther
09-28-18, 14:45
https://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2018/09/3_bay_county_spas_raided_by_po.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=saginawnews_sf

HandPrintMike
09-28-18, 14:48
https://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2018/09/3_bay_county_spas_raided_by_po.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=saginawnews_sfThanks for the heads up.

NightOwl2548
10-02-18, 22:22
https://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2018/09/3_bay_county_spas_raided_by_po.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=saginawnews_sfYep, it was not a smart idea being open 24 hours. You get drunks and drugged up troublemakers at that time of night and they bothered the neighbors.

Hobby Cat 55
11-01-18, 08:58
Drew Linda last week. Quiet, bigger 150 lb, age about 50+, decent massage n good handshake. House + 40 tip. Probably wait until next rotation as she is at least 20 years older than me. Miss Jenny. Play safe. HC55

NineLeaf420
12-01-18, 16:07
Is green spa and kawkawlin tanning still open? I see an ad from time to time and was just wondering after being "raided". Was going to stop in at KT but there was a cop car there when I drove by when I tried to stop there awhile ago. That's why I didn't do a review when I said I was going to awhile ago.

MassageGetter1
01-02-19, 12:34
Now here is a lady that is great with her hands. A hidden gem. A great massage with a hands only detour.

Alfred E
01-02-19, 19:45
Yes, Both locations are open. Along with Euclid Spa And Great Lakes Acupressure.

JohnLynx
01-02-19, 19:56
Now here is a lady that is great with her hands. A hidden gem. A great massage with a hands only detour.Where is Michele located?

RoadRunner51
01-03-19, 00:31
Yes, Both locations are open. Along with Euclid Spa And Great Lakes Acupressure.I have read a lot about both places. What extras are they offering since the raid? I am in the BC area the next couple of days and would enjoy the best I can get.

Thanks.

Roadrunner.

Useajimmy
01-09-19, 15:56
Stopped in recently on a Tues eve. Got an 50 ish lady. She said her name was Yume (not sure on spelling) but she was very accommodating. She actually gave a great massage. That in and of itself was nearly worth it. I paid the 1 hr session and accepted the table shower. Cleaned me up real good with a lot of touching. Then to the sauna for a few til she returned. Took me to the room for a great massage then asked if I wanted more. I said yup and gave her a benjamin. She slipped the cover on with her mouth and did that for a minute. Then she laid on the table while I went to town. Great full service. Very nice real rack for her age. Nice tight giner flat butt if you are into that tho. But for $160 total I was happy.

Member #6481
01-15-19, 23:07
Really wanted to see Kristi with her great reviews but was on a tight schedule and she wasn't available until later in the day. I live in GR and had to get back.

So tried out Kawkawlin Tanning. Business as usual despite the investigation last year. Had Jenny, only girl there. Pretty cute, rate her a 7. Nice body, very playful. Had hour for 170 total. Very nice time except for no doggie. Said I was too big. I'm average according to stats so that isn't likely. Bummer. Lazy dog is my preference and it was a no go.

Still left satisfied after 50 minutes. If it weren't for that bit I'd highly recommend but that one bit was a disappointment so won't go back for her.

Aaron1
01-24-19, 10:34
Really wanted to see Kristi with her great reviews but was on a tight schedule and she wasn't available until later in the day. I live in GR and had to get back.

So tried out Kawkawlin Tanning. Business as usual despite the investigation last year. Had Jenny, only girl there. Pretty cute, rate her a 7. Nice body, very playful. Had hour for 170 total. Very nice time except for no doggie. Said I was too big. I'm average according to stats so that isn't likely. Bummer. Lazy dog is my preference and it was a no go.

Still left satisfied after 50 minutes. If it weren't for that bit I'd highly recommend but that one bit was a disappointment so won't go back for her.Seen Jennifer yesterday. This is the same Jennifer that originally was at Kawkawlin Tan and then went to Sunrise Health. And is now back at Kawkawlin Tan as she was asked to "help out". I suspect she will not be there long. She put on a few pounds but still a nice full figured body with natural D's, playfull and a decent massage as a bonus.

BayCityGuy
02-11-19, 14:49
Are there any massage providers outside of AMPs in the Tri-City area currently. Have the winter blahs and love a good massage provider. Only know of Michelle in BC but would live topless.

Love The Lips
02-11-19, 21:32
Are there any massage providers outside of AMPs in the Tri-City area currently. Have the winter blahs and love a good massage provider. Only know of Michelle in BC but would live topless.I wonder if there are any new reports of Jennifer the latina that had her own business at a couple different locations, one being Old Town Saginaw before she closed up? I never got a chance to see her but read that she was cute and offered some extras. They usually get back in the business sooner or later.

CantCount05
02-17-19, 10:38
I went to the place in Kawkawlin I went in there was a girl in street clothes outside smoking mama answered the door I went in and was taken to a room handed over the usual donation to the girl and she asked what I wanted I replied shower and massage she motioned for a hi and then a BJ. I already felt shady about going here after recent events so I snatched my donation that she already had in her hand and made my way out the door. The girl was in her 50's flat chested not very attractive. Something felt weird about this place. Jennifer was on "vacation".

NineLeaf420
02-18-19, 22:42
Is it worth it to try green spa or one of the other AMPs around the area? Is it risky to go to any of them after the "raid"? Is there a better trusty place around the area? Just wondering. Goin down that way tomorrow and thought I might try a place since theres nothing up north. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

HookyPooky
03-18-19, 11:25
In the area for the week any non AMP massages out here. Prefer black thanks.

Clark25
03-18-19, 14:57
In the area for the week any non AMP massages out here. Prefer black thanks.There's 4 in Bay City area and 2 in Saginaw. All Asians I think. That's why they're AMPs LOL. Nancy's in Saginaw is the only legit massage in the group from what I hear.

Good luck.

HookyPooky
03-18-19, 17:43
There's 4 in Bay City area and 2 in Saginaw. All Asians I think. That's why they're AMPs LOL. Nancy's in Saginaw is the only legit massage in the group from what I hear.

Good luck.Yeah I'm in Midland I'll take a stab in Saginaw.

Mitico7327
03-18-19, 18:13
The ones in Bay City got raided by police not that long ago for human trafficking and might still be under watch. I would stay away.

There's 4 in Bay City area and 2 in Saginaw. All Asians I think. That's why they're AMPs LOL. Nancy's in Saginaw is the only legit massage in the group from what I hear.

Good luck.

NineLeaf420
04-09-19, 22:33
Was down in the area for a couple days and ended up going to the tanning spa place but walked out after blatantly being asked to tip and more for certain things. Just was uneasy so I left. Went to euchlid after that and had a much better greeting by a cute girl middle aged decent shape. Don't remember her name but she was definitely rushed and just gave a quick light back massage and left with a quick happy hand shake. Went back the next day and got sunny. She was a bit better looking and better shape with nice tits. Gave a pretty decent massage with good teasing. Good flip with nice firm handshake. Both girls were nice, allowed roaming and showed some skin. Tipped. 6 both times and they didn't ask for more.

Wanttoknow67
05-11-19, 01:56
Pretty much my experience.

Was down in the area for a couple days and ended up going to the tanning spa place but walked out after blatantly being asked to tip and more for certain things. Just was uneasy so I left. Went to euchlid after that and had a much better greeting by a cute girl middle aged decent shape. Don't remember her name but she was definitely rushed and just gave a quick light back massage and left with a quick happy hand shake. Went back the next day and got sunny. She was a bit better looking and better shape with nice tits. Gave a pretty decent massage with good teasing. Good flip with nice firm handshake. Both girls were nice, allowed roaming and showed some skin. Tipped. 6 both times and they didn't ask for more.

MichiganDer90
05-12-19, 09:07
Stopped in recently on a Tues eve. Got an 50 ish lady. She said her name was Yume (not sure on spelling) but she was very accommodating. She actually gave a great massage. That in and of itself was nearly worth it. I paid the 1 hr session and accepted the table shower. Cleaned me up real good with a lot of touching. Then to the sauna for a few til she returned. Took me to the room for a great massage then asked if I wanted more. I said yup and gave her a benjamin. She slipped the cover on with her mouth and did that for a minute. Then she laid on the table while I went to town. Great full service. Very nice real rack for her age. Nice tight giner flat butt if you are into that tho. But for $160 total I was happy.Have you gone since? I'm first timer an want to give it a try LOL.

MousePad313
05-20-19, 08:12
Now here is a lady that is great with her hands. A hidden gem. A great massage with a hands only detour.Is it this Michelle? Are you saying that she provides massage with he? If so, I will partake and report.

http://saginaw.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/michelles-massage-and-wellness/868394726981

Hobby Cat 55
05-24-19, 13:43
Just left Sunrise. Coco was lets say, very mean and not enthusiastic about anything. Waste of funds. She was just mean and about broke me in half because I lasted more than 45 seconds. Got up and just walked out without any refund on even tip. Mama said you will come back soon! Said Doubt IT, NO, EVER! Never just left a AMP before usually they make it right. Going to be up in MI for a month or so. Anything else in Shields area, saw newer one Zen on M46? Anything to report? Play safe HC.

Clark25
05-24-19, 15:19
Is it this Michelle? Are you saying that she provides massage with he? If so, I will partake and report.

http://saginaw.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/michelles-massage-and-wellness/868394726981She will include a HE with the massage.

Truseeker9
05-24-19, 22:41
She will include a HE with the massage.What's the damage for michelle he?

SickOne1975
06-01-19, 17:10
I've been to both Green Spa and Euclid Spa in the area. Both Have offered full menus which I did partake in. However, Green I haven't been to in a long time seems like every time I'm there it seems like it always the same person working. I don't recall her name but she is really tiny which I do like but is a a bit older and frankly I am tired of her. Euclid never once had a worker that seemed under 55 and they weren't very attractive at all. I know there are a few other places in town, but figured I'd ask for recommendations. I don't want to waste my time or money.

Clark25
06-02-19, 15:21
I've been to both Green Spa and Euclid Spa in the area. Both Have offered full menus which I did partake in. However, Green I haven't been to in a long time seems like every time I'm there it seems like it always the same person working. I don't recall her name but she is really tiny which I do like but is a a bit older and frankly I am tired of her. Euclid never once had a worker that seemed under 55 and they weren't very attractive at all. I know there are a few other places in town, but figured I'd ask for recommendations. I don't want to waste my time or money.I haven't been to one in a while, however, I would recommend the Kawkawlin Spa across the street from Green Spa over the any of them. You're right about the girl at Green Spa, I think she goes by Sunny. I find her annoying, and they do seem to have some old babes at Euclid. Kawkawlin seems to be hit or miss with some reporting good results there.

Good luck.

Techno Hick
06-04-19, 18:06
I've been to both Green Spa and Euclid Spa in the area. Both Have offered full menus which I did partake in. However, Green I haven't been to in a long time seems like every time I'm there it seems like it always the same person working. I don't recall her name but she is really tiny which I do like but is a a bit older and frankly I am tired of her. Euclid never once had a worker that seemed under 55 and they weren't very attractive at all. I know there are a few other places in town, but figured I'd ask for recommendations. I don't want to waste my time or money.Sorry to ask, new to this. I'm interested in checking out one of the AMP in the area, do you have to ask for about "full"Alt" menus. Just trying to figure it out.

Alan1212
06-11-19, 12:11
Sorry to ask, new to this. I'm interested in checking out one of the AMP in the area, do you have to ask for about "full"Alt" menus. Just trying to figure it out.Choose the amount of time you want to go in for, it's 30-60 minutes. Enjoy your massage and then on the flip I point at what I want. Stand your ground on prices but be fair and you'll leave happy.

Platchk
07-15-19, 11:41
I stumbled in to the Green Spa last night as I was going through town. Normally there is a girl named Sunny but she was not there tonight. I'm greeted by a 50 ish natural tits, a bit rough on the looks side. I've got a 4 day load and I'm already there so what the hell.

Get in the room and I paid $40 for one of the most lackluster massage I've ever experienced (even for an AMP). So on the flip I say HE only. Pay another $40 and she says $40 more for two girls, I give her $30 and in comes basically her twin. 50's natural tits, no looks. Well here we are. Girl #1 gets in between my legs and two fists it while #2 rubs my chest. I have to ask both of them to take their tops off. I start grabbing#2 tits (hardly aggressive) and she says "no squeeze, just touch".

After a minute or two of this show I just put my mind and muscle into just getting this nut out. Blew, cleaned up and got out of there.

I think this was my last visit to the ol Green Spa. I'll stick to AMP only when I'm in New York City. Similar price but full table showers, amazing massage and steam room, and a beautiful Asian to take care of the boys.

Hobby Cat 55
07-17-19, 10:32
Any details on Zen in Shields? Is it a AMP or? PM is fine.

XirCom
07-20-19, 08:34
Stopped for fuel at Mt Morris exit 126 and saw an adult themed building at the exit. Went inside and was offered a topless or nude session with a beached whale. I declined and left promptly. Anyone have different results? I will never visit there again. I also posted this under Flint.

ImpaleTheP
07-21-19, 18:20
Any details on Zen in Shields? Is it a AMP or? PM is fine.Where in Shields is this place?

Hobby Cat 55
07-22-19, 11:13
Where in Shields is this place?7326 Gratiot Rd. Next to Tony's Restaurant (on the right side) and in between Tony's and Hills Tavern. Been there about 6-12 months I think.

MidMichGeezer
07-26-19, 08:00
Came across this ad. They say they are "open minded as well", anyone?

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/res/d/2-sisters-looking-to-clean-for-you/6936881762.html

AcRider
07-26-19, 15:09

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/res/d/2-sisters-looking-to-clean-for-you/6936881762.htmlInterested as well, I gave up on that site. Always use a good cleaning.

BoRegardHer
07-26-19, 17:07

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/res/d/2-sisters-looking-to-clean-for-you/6936881762.htmlThe main girl used to post and she was pregnant several months back. Apparently not FS, but they will do topless cleaning and they do look like real sisters, but since not FS I didn't even ask how much, but text thread from January she said 200/ hr for just her, so my gut feeling is she'd be asking a lot for topless or perhaps nude cleaning. Not my gig. Good luck.
<edit> perhaps massage is available also, but I didn't ask.

MaxMagnums
08-05-19, 07:33
Are there any good massage parlors within a couple hours drive of saginaw? I'm talking where the ladies are actually 9's or 10's not 40 year old 5's ans 6's like we have at green and kawkawlin.

AcRider
08-05-19, 16:21
Has anyone had a visit to her, been awhile and looked back and found nothing since January and not sure same Michelle, If recall was good massage but no extras, which is fine as looking for good massage first.

BoRegardHer
08-05-19, 17:13
Has anyone had a visit to her, been awhile and looked back and found nothing since January and not sure same Michelle, If recall was good massage but no extras, which is fine as looking for good massage first.Michelle will definitely give HE. Not sure on anything else. Yes, massage is pretty good.

MrLimpBiscuit
08-05-19, 17:45
Anyone get any cleaning service. ?

Hobby Cat 55
08-05-19, 19:38
Anyone get any cleaning service. ?She always stops responding at random times. Just gave up. No way to run a business. HC.

Jack Pine Savag
08-07-19, 08:32
Been here a long time and I need some advice guys.

I am a senior and frankly I have given up on the local ladies that advertise on stg and other sites.

I really am a massage guy and have tried Michelle in bc but she doesn't really get sexy when she gives you a massage. She doesn't get naked and I have only seen her love pillows one time in several visits.

So what's the best AMP now in the Saginaw / bay city area. I have read all the posts on the local AMPs but no one has posted on great lakes spa in a while. 20 yrs ago I had good luck with that place as well as penny at Euclid.

And the reason I am asking for help is that I am 60 mi north of bay city and tired of wasting my time driving down there to be disappointed by a crackhead that using pics that are 10 yrs old.

Just looking for some guidance and a good time.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Clark25
08-07-19, 11:00

I am a senior and frankly I have given up on the local ladies that advertise on stg and other sites.

I really am a massage guy and have tried Michelle in bc but she doesn't really get sexy when she gives you a massage. She doesn't get naked and I have only seen her love pillows one time in several visits.

So what's the best AMP now in the Saginaw / bay city area. I have read all the posts on the local AMPs but no one has posted on great lakes spa in a while. 20 yrs ago I had good luck with that place as well as penny at Euclid.

And the reason I am asking for help is that I am 60 mi north of bay city and tired of wasting my time driving down there to be disappointed by a crackhead that using pics that are 10 yrs old.

Thanks for any help you can give me.I have not ever had a good experience at Great Lakes Spa. Seems like it's always a half way decent looking middle aged masseuse with a serious attitude, rushing to get you off and out the door. My best experience has been at the Kawkawlin spa, but honestly, since the Bill Kraft incident, I've been shying away from any AMP, so I have no recent experience. Just thought I would add my two cents. Be safe.

Hobby Cat 55
08-07-19, 15:46

Thanks for any help you can give me.Sunrise in Gratiot was a joke. Just walked out. HC.

MrLimpBiscuit
08-07-19, 15:56
The main girl used to post and she was pregnant several months back. Apparently not FS, but they will do topless cleaning and they do look like real sisters, but since not FS I didn't even ask how much, but text thread from January she said 200/ hr for just her, so my gut feeling is she'd be asking a lot for topless or perhaps nude cleaning. Not my gig. Good luck.
<edit> perhaps massage is available also, but I didn't ask.Where are the pics. LOL.

Rdanon
08-27-19, 16:27
Not local, advice appreciated, anyone given https://detroit.rubratings.com/25413 a dream? 5 star body rub no name.

Clark25
08-27-19, 20:02
Not local, advice appreciated, anyone given https://detroit.rubratings.com/25413 a dream? 5 star body rub no name.That's Amelia, she just posted on Skip the Games too.

http://saginaw.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/youre-on-a-quest-im-the-answe/978832376191

Rdanon
08-27-19, 20:09
That's Amelia, she just posted on Skip the Games too.

http://saginaw.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/youre-on-a-quest-im-the-answe/978832376191I can't find any reviews in the forum for Amelia. Has anyone dreamed with her or am I going to be TOFTT.

Clark25
08-28-19, 12:24
I can't find any reviews in the forum for Amelia. Has anyone dreamed with her or am I going to be TOFTT.I have but it's been a couple years. She has a hot little body that I would repeat at a competitive rate. I think she moved to Las Vegas for a couple years and now she thinks she can charge 2. 5 $. Not sure it's worth it or if she discounts. Let's us know how it works out for you.

CuteGolfGuy
09-23-19, 12:02
Just left sunrise, and Lily (Yume) was absolutely incredible. The massage was great and after she asked if I wanted everything, a hundred bucks and two incredible explosions later, I walked out a very happy man. The best massage experience ever. Definitely a repeater.

MaxMagnums
09-24-19, 22:38
Can you describe her? Age, looks?

Just left sunrise, and Lily (Yume) was absolutely incredible. The massage was great and after she asked if I wanted everything, a hundred bucks and two incredible explosions later, I walked out a very happy man. The best massage experience ever. Definitely a repeater.

LivingDeed23
09-29-19, 19:34
If the girls at the spa did outcall I wouldn't need anyone else. I agree lily is one of the best times I've had. In an establishment.

AsianLoverr
10-01-19, 09:35
Stopped here for some fun yesterday. Asked for Lily, but she was not there. Instead I drew a thin little beauty with huge tits. She was wearing a tight and short dress. She grabbed my hand and told me she would take very good care of me. When we got to the room I reached my hand around her ass and smiled at her. She got the hint immediately and grabbed my ass as she asked if I wanted everything. I typically only go for a taste for new providers so I did half hour with normal minimal tip. She gave me a very thorough TS with some extensive hand action to my member. After we got back she grabbed my head and smothered it in her huge tits. I licked and sucked to my hearts content while she fondled jr. Once I was done I leaned back and she went to work on me. Once I felt close I told her I wanted to release on her gorgeous tits, and she just smiled and got on her knees. After covering her rack I laid back while she cleaned up, and then she spent the rest of the half hour giving me a decent massage. She said next time go for hour and everything for two pops.

CuteGolfGuy
10-01-19, 11:35
Can you describe her? Age, looks?Very pretty. Middle Aged. Very nice Rack. Incredibly smooth legs that are toned. Decent ass.

GoodTren918
10-02-19, 08:59
Does anybody know when Lily is working specifically? Sounds like a good time.

Toby2420
10-02-19, 21:30
Stopped here for some fun yesterday. Asked for Lily, but she was not there. Instead I drew a thin little beauty with huge tits. She was wearing a tight and short dress. She grabbed my hand and told me she would take very good care of me. When we got to the room I reached my hand around her ass and smiled at her. She got the hint immediately and grabbed my ass as she asked if I wanted everything. I typically only go for a taste for new providers so I did half hour with normal minimal tip. She gave me a very thorough TS with some extensive hand action to my member. After we got back she grabbed my head and smothered it in her huge tits. I licked and sucked to my hearts content while she fondled jr. Once I was done I leaned back and she went to work on me. Once I felt close I told her I wanted to release on her gorgeous tits, and she just smiled and got on her knees. After covering her rack I laid back while she cleaned up, and then she spent the rest of the half hour giving me a decent massage. She said next time go for hour and everything for two pops.Any info would be great.

Hobby Cat 55
10-03-19, 10:19
Stopped here for some fun yesterday. Asked for Lily, but she was not there. Instead I drew a thin little beauty with huge tits. She was wearing a tight and short dress. She grabbed my hand and told me she would take very good care of me. When we got to the room I reached my hand around her ass and smiled at her. She got the hint immediately and grabbed my ass as she asked if I wanted everything. I typically only go for a taste for new providers so I did half hour with normal minimal tip. She gave me a very thorough TS with some extensive hand action to my member. After we got back she grabbed my head and smothered it in her huge tits. I licked and sucked to my hearts content while she fondled jr. Once I was done I leaned back and she went to work on me. Once I felt close I told her I wanted to release on her gorgeous tits, and she just smiled and got on her knees. After covering her rack I laid back while she cleaned up, and then she spent the rest of the half hour giving me a decent massage. She said next time go for hour and everything for two pops.Sunrise must have picked their game up or? In near past they seemed to be just doing enough to get by with below-standard lady's. Haven't had a good time at Sunrise in about 3 years since Jenny was there for the most part. Just saying HC.

Alfred E
10-09-19, 18:05
Stopped in a week ago this Friday. Lilly answered the door and took me back to a room. She is better looking than most at these AMPs, Also a very nice body. Took the hour and got the T / S where as previously mentioned, very good wash. Back to the room the typical massage. Almost a little to hard for me but. Then asked to roll over, Asked what I wanted and I replied everything. Negotiated $ And then she got undresses. Very nice DD tits I would have to say. She was amazing Rubbing all over. Then very nice cbjdt. Went on to cg, and mish. I will be back. On the way out meet the little one that everyone has been seeing also. She gave me a hug and told me to come back. I will soon. They have really stepped up their game.

WackyWeed420
10-10-19, 20:21
Stopped in a week ago this Friday. Lilly answered the door and took me back to a room. She is better looking than most at these AMPs, Also a very nice body. Took the hour and got the T / S where as previously mentioned, very good wash. Back to the room the typical massage. Almost a little to hard for me but. Then asked to roll over, Asked what I wanted and I replied everything. Negotiated $ And then she got undresses. Very nice DD tits I would have to say. She was amazing Rubbing all over. Then very nice cbjdt. Went on to cg, and mish. I will be back. On the way out meet the little one that everyone has been seeing also. She gave me a hug and told me to come back. I will soon. They have really stepped up their game.Where is sunrise?

Alfred E
10-11-19, 07:42
Where is sunrise?On M46 just west of center st in Saginaw.

Jack Pine Savag
10-19-19, 09:54
Anyone seen this beauty. I saw her a couple years ago and she was strictly legit. Kinda strange cause she smiled when I was getting undresses but no extras.

Now I have seen her posting on some escort sites so I went to see her. Drove 90 mi just to have her tell me she needed to see my I'd first.

Of course I said no way and left. Now she wants 200 hr and no sex she says.

So anyone have any better luck. She actually is quite attractive, but definitely strange attitude when dealing with he.

Pm me if you want to keep this utr.

Thanks.

http://saginaw.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/quality-massage/682572642952

Clark25
10-19-19, 13:45
Anyone seen this beauty. I saw her a couple years ago and she was strictly legit. Kinda strange cause she smiled when I was getting undresses but no extras.

Now I have seen her posting on some escort sites so I went to see her. Drove 90 mi just to have her tell me she needed to see my I'd first.

Of course I said no way and left. Now she wants 200 hr and no sex she says.

So anyone have any better luck. She actually is quite attractive, but definitely strange attitude when dealing with he.

Pm me if you want to keep this utr.

Thanks.

http://saginaw.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/quality-massage/682572642952I had a similar experience a couple years ago so when she started posting again on stg I thought the same thing, maybe now she's doing more than a overpriced massage. She's relocated to the east side in a rough area so I have not felt inclined to attempt a repeat. Also, I think her pic is more flattering than her actual appearance. The I'd thing is new. I would have left too. I have no idea what that's about. Be safe.

Tremolo
10-20-19, 17:30
I had a similar experience a couple years ago so when she started posting again on stg I thought the same thing, maybe now she's doing more than a overpriced massage. She's relocated to the east side in a rough area so I have not felt inclined to attempt a repeat. Also, I think her pic is more flattering than her actual appearance. The I'd thing is new. I would have left too. I have no idea what that's about. Be safe.I've also seen her a few years back. She stood there while I undressed and I asked, "do you stay in the room while I get ready?" She smiled and said, "I like to watch. Does it bother you?" Of course, I said no. I was confident after that, that the massage was going to be good and HE was probable. However, she was totally legit and there was nothing sexual or sensual at all during or after the massage. I got the sense that she is all tease, both in her seductive ads she posts, and at the start while you undress.

I doubt that she offers extras. She seems sort of shrewd and just luring guys in to make money. She isn't bad looking, but I think her photos make her look better than she actually is.

I found her name while looking at her website or something once, and looked her up. She has a mugshot online and served prison time. I just decided to pass on a repeat visit. She seems like she's playing games with the hints of anything sexual.