PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin2
07-22-14, 18:49
Thread Starter.

Member #5292
08-26-14, 08:36
Was played as 2 girls. Got through to them and got a pic of each (one looked spinnerish, the other decent as well, but just a chest pic), quoted 120 for oral from both while topless and 200 for oral from one FS other.

I wasn't paying that much for just topless BJ so tried to bring them down and they stopped talking to me, so could give it a try if interested. Can't say if it's legit or not.

JbThor
08-26-14, 11:37
Was played as 2 girls. Got through to them and got a pic of each (one looked spinnerish, the other decent as well, but just a chest pic), quoted 120 for oral from both while topless and 200 for oral from one FS other.

I wasn't paying that much for just topless BJ so tried to bring them down and they stopped talking to me, so could give it a try if interested. Can't say if it's legit or not.I answered a similar ad to that one a couple of months ago. Got the same as you did.

ThaDawkins
08-26-14, 12:39

I wasn't paying that much for just topless BJ so tried to bring them down and they stopped talking to me, so could give it a try if interested. Can't say if it's legit or not.Yeah, most of us have met with 1 of those girls. The main girl is Mandy. She's a big girl with some good BJ skills. I have met most of her friends except the newest one. She's kinda up there in price but I've gotten her down a little after she knows you. They are real though and usually host on the south end.

BossPanther
08-27-14, 02:17
40 bucks get you a BJ from her. What is the new girl name? If it's Brandie she is a rock star but gets into it. I remember a time she pop a molly prior coming to my no-tel room and she stayed roughly four hours doing anything I want. I even went out and got dinner. Needless to say her jaw was and throat was tired as she took it all for hours. I kept cummin and she kept dt.

Yeah, most of us have met with 1 of those girls. The main girl is Mandy. She's a big girl with some good BJ skills. I have met most of her friends except the newest one. She's kinda up there in price but I've gotten her down a little after she knows you. They are real though and usually host on the south end.

Hugh Jorgan
10-29-14, 14:28
Has anyone tried her out, I have seen her posts and they look legit, she posts in my area too (metro detroit).

JbThor
10-29-14, 17:58
Has anyone tried her out, I have seen her posts and they look legit, she posts in my area too (metro detroit).If you watch when she posts some usually posts that she is a crack head and he boyfriend will rob you and stuff like that. Hard to say if its true. She does post quite often.

Member #5292
10-29-14, 21:13
If you watch when she posts some usually posts that she is a crack head and he boyfriend will rob you and stuff like that. Hard to say if its true. She does post quite often.Was thinking the same thing. Apparently someones been burned or holding some kind of grudge. It's enough that I've stayed away.

Have met up w / a few in Flint area though. Sherri that I posted about down in Flint CL thread and said I could share her number, but I no longer see her anymore because she thinks I owe her money. She was a lot of fun the first time, took up the whole hour, but the 2nd time she got me out of there quick as she could. She's a spinner w / nice ta tas and a so so face and there's also her roommate as well, who's got a good body, but I wouldn't say spinner. She was ok, but nothing to write home about.

Also met another one from Clio who is fairly attractive, has a little extra, but fun. Literally lasts about 30 seconds on daty before she finishes, which is really kind of funny. If you wanted more info, PM me. I haven't asked if I could share the this girls #, but Sherri said it was ok a while back.

ApexHunter64
10-30-14, 13:10
Has anyone tried her out, I have seen her posts and they look legit, she posts in my area too (metro detroit).JBThor was right. I unfortunately had a dream of her awhile ago. Bad part of town and when I walked in I heard noise upstairs so I bailed. Boyfriend came out asking for the money and cellphone, but already had car in gear and left. Very sketchy. So also is skin and bones.

Abcflint
10-30-14, 17:44
Stay a hundred miles away from her. It's true that her AA bf causes trouble. Almost just like Jada bf does if you take to long, also stay away from her.

JBThor was right. I unfortunately had a dream of her awhile ago. Bad part of town and when I walked in I heard noise upstairs so I bailed. Boyfriend came out asking for the money and cellphone, but already had car in gear and left. Very sketchy. So also is skin and bones.

Member #5292
11-13-14, 23:07
Lexi and her friend have been posting again lately for Bay City / Essexville. Lexi is a BBW, her friend appears to be a spinner. I got a great BBBJTCWS a while back from Lexi, but never met up w / her and her friend. She wanted too much. Paid too much for the BJ too, but was hoping to get the friends digits and it didn't happen, but for those that are interested, she's legit. Currently posted as.

Cum see us (essexville).

We want someone that's available right now to cum see us we can only host til like 2:30 so better get on it LOL tell us how old you are and where your from be available now!

She has always said can only host till X and to tell how old / where you are from, that's how I knew it was her. Emailed her and asked if it was her and she said yes.

Waxon1
11-21-14, 18:16
Any of you been seeing a girl from the Owosso - Corunna area?

Member #5292
11-21-14, 18:22
Any of you been seeing a girl from the Owosso - Corunna area?Not that area, but met w/one from clio/north flint area about a month or so ago. little extra on her, but she was fun. I tried to get back in touch w/her for another john and she never responded to me, so not sure what the deal was/is.

RickiVw
03-31-15, 20:12
Hey fellows looking for info she post in sag CL offering back door with squirt any info be great looked here nothing that I could find googled digits that are in message not hidden nothing.

I like what ad says.

JbThor
04-01-15, 09:22
Hey fellows looking for info she post in sag CL offering back door with squirt any info be great looked here nothing that I could find googled digits that are in message not hidden nothing.

I like what ad says.That ad has been posting off and on for some time. It always has the same black lady in the photos but not always the same photo. Might be legit. My 2 cents.

Member #5292
04-01-15, 22:46

I like what ad says.Yes, that ad has been posted a while. I guess what I'll say is be cautious, because there used to be a tranny posting very similar stuff. The 'can squirt' thing sticks out. I'm not saying this is that person, but they could easily be using fake pics, but then again those pics don't look all that special to be using as fake ones. Like I said, proceed w / caution, but if ya do toftt let us know.

BillCo
11-23-15, 13:53
Has anyone seen this young lady before?

JbThor
11-24-15, 12:38
Has anyone seen this young lady before?Do you have a link to her ad. ?

BossPanther
11-24-15, 18:42
Looks like a girl from Bay City name Jennifer. Be with Big girl Mandy. If that's her she is legit. Talent is 6 out of 10 but easy going.

Has anyone seen this young lady before?

DragonSnake
01-26-16, 17:02
Visiting this young lady this Friday, has anyone seen her?

Thanks in advance.

DS.

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/biz/5419706476.html

Aaron1
01-27-16, 17:17
Visiting this young lady this Friday, has anyone seen her?

Thanks in advance.

DS.

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/biz/5419706476.htmlI did see her last week with the expectation of legit but hopeful for more. The massage was better than average (and worth her posted price), however no hint of extra play so I did the massage and left. She has taken training for massage and currently going to business school so she can open a spa. She has the table in her apartment room. And she has a sheet on the table. She said to remove cloths and go under the sheet while she is out of the room. During the massage she tucks the sheet so no visual or "accidental" skin on skin touching and after she leaves the room while getting dressed. She did ask if I had any questions before the massage. Maybe this was my hint to ask if extras were available. But I wasn't smart enough? Hope you have better luck!!

Mike8100
08-25-16, 09:00
Been looking and doing a lot of research on this gal. Can't really turn up anything.

She had answered an ad I had up and we've been texting the last couple of days.

She seems to be sweet and legit.

Anyone seen her or have info?

Thanks for the help.

Mitico7327
08-25-16, 18:59
Been looking and doing a lot of research on this gal. Can't really turn up anything.

She had answered an ad I had up and we've been texting the last couple of days.

She seems to be sweet and legit.

Anyone seen her or have info?

Thanks for the help.She is legit, she is fun, a little thicker than her pictures led you to believe. I would go for it.

Member #5292
08-29-16, 17:21
There was a Latina posting today and I see it's already been flagged, but I got a couple pics, quoted me 50 BJ / 100 other. The pic she sent me she almost looked asian and the body looked a little extra side of normal. Big knockers. If interested, PM me and I'll send along her digits and if you have a hobby email I can send ya the pics. Not going to post them on a public forum.

MaxMagnums
03-31-17, 14:05
Respond to a post titled head nurse. Was told this girls 19 and can do a car date or I can get a place. Won't give me a number to talk to her as she claims to not have one. Seems a little fishy. Anyone see her before or have any info?

Mitico7327
04-04-17, 11:02
She quoted me $500 for one hour a couple weeks ago. Told her she was on drunk asking that much.

Respond to a post titled head nurse. Was told this girls 19 and can do a car date or I can get a place. Won't give me a number to talk to her as she claims to not have one. Seems a little fishy. Anyone see her before or have any info?

MaxMagnums
04-06-17, 15:09
Well now is 100 for a hh. Do you think she's legit. Is love to give it a try but the recent reports scare me a bit.

She quoted me $500 for one hour a couple weeks ago. Told her she was on drunk asking that much.

BoRegardHer
06-18-17, 22:21
So there's an "attractive cleaning lady" post that's still up in the household services section. Been texting back and forth and she sends a pic that looks promising. Seemed to be an ok rate and said she would be GFE. She doesn't seem to be readily available though, but curious if others have had a chance or not. If not, see if you can work out a time or not. If I do hook up I'll post about it, just letting peeps know.

BoRegardHer
06-22-17, 20:57
https://saginaw.craigslist.org/res/6187102739.html

Can be had. Mid 30's, shorter girl with a little extra on her. Reasonable donation. Just FYI. She was looking for more tonight if this gets uploaded in time.

Member #5531
06-25-17, 10:34
Respond to a post titled head nurse. Was told this girls 19 and can do a car date or I can get a place. Won't give me a number to talk to her as she claims to not have one. Seems a little fishy. Anyone see her before or have any info?First time posting just found this site. Yeah she is legit not sure the prices she was quoting you. I went to her incall in Bangor downs a few months back. Sixty for BBBJ CIMS it was great. She is very good at what she does. She is a cutter you will see marks on her arm but all in all a very nice girl. She hit me up a few weeks later and needed a bill but I was busy. I have emailed her since and have not heard back, she was stripping at the vu before maybe she went back, easy to find on fb from her name in the email.

Mitico7327
06-26-17, 07:41
Your game must be better than mine. I crashed and burned with her. She said she wasn't interested in that kind of work. Did you meet her?

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/res/6187102739.html

Can be had. Mid 30's, shorter girl with a little extra on her. Reasonable donation. Just FYI. She was looking for more tonight if this gets uploaded in time.

BoRegardHer
06-26-17, 10:23
Your game must be better than mine. I crashed and burned with her. She said she wasn't interested in that kind of work. Did you meet her?Yeah I did. You're not missing all that much, but it was OK for 80. I told her I would post a link online for her, but she kind of made it sound like it had to be that night and I figured my post wouldn't get sent up in time with the delay on here. There was all kinds of additional shit as well, I. E. She has a BF who's on and off again and I think she was doing it to spite him. It wasn't the first time she did it, but she certainly hadn't done it often. I think she was slightly high or drunk as well. She probably just sobered up and decided not to do it anymore. Sorry.

I didn't hook up w / the cleaning lady and she's stopped responding. Too bad, she looked good.

There's another one posting in casual about 'needs'. Pretty sure she's legit, but a newbie. She used to be posting in the women for men section about being hurt because her husband dumped her after a lot of years and she basically had nothing. When I first talked to her she wasn't really opened to the idea. She sent me pics though, but just couldn't get past the idea that she didn't know me, etc. So I told her lets go get a drink then and get to know each other. Never ended up doing it. She's kind of a flak in communication, but then I respond to the needs ad and low and behold its her again. I told I thought she couldn't get past the idea that you didn't know the guy. She said desperate times create courage or something like that. Anyway, she wanted 100 and I offered her 80, which she declined, so that's another option. CL has been ok lately, you just got to get through all the spam and bullshit.

There was a shaved headed ultra skinny girl posting about 3 weeks ago that was asking way too much and I told her I'd need to see her ID, because she didn't look 18, but she swore she was 20 and would show me her ID. She came down to 120, but then flaked out. Probably got better offer or something.

The way I go about it in the housing, services and resumes section is looking for the word need, desperate, cash or female, etc (if they are saying they are female, they are generally using that as a way of getting something, so wth). Just MSG and ask if they interested in erotic work, services, etc. Kind of get a feel if they tell ya to F off or just ignore ya, but if they kind of ask a question you know they aren't closed to it and probably need some dough. Go from there, but I never explicitly say exactly what I'm wanting, just tell them to use their imagination, etc.

JbThor
06-26-17, 13:15
Is anyone familiar with this one? PM me if you want. Thanks.

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/cas/6193526812.html

Mitico7327
06-26-17, 17:43
I had a dream with her. I would say she is mid 50's. Very very new and it shows, she said I was her first and I believe her. She wasn't able to play for the one hour, she was getting sore. You can tell that p hasn't been played with in a long time.

She did take directions, you just have to be firm on what you want. She loves kissing and very GFE. She has a cute face and a nice body for her age. I paid 100 roses, said next time would be 40 only which is a great value imo.

One thing you must consider, I didn't know this, she told me when I arrived, before we started playing. Kind of freaky, no, she did not have a dick LOL. She is a cancer survivor and she is missing a breast. I was already there, I was already hard so I thought WTF it will be a new experience. It didn't really bother me, the one breast she has is beautiful with a perky nipple.

She is very nice, very clean, safe private area, very very new. We have kept in touch and I will repeat, especially at my discounted price.

Is anyone familiar with this one? PM me if you want. Thanks.

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/cas/6193526812.html

Quid Pro
06-27-17, 16:21
I had a dream with her. I would say she is mid 50's. Very very new and it shows, she said I was her first and I believe her. She wasn't able to play for the one hour, she was getting sore. You can tell that p hasn't been played with in a long time.

She did take directions, you just have to be firm on what you want. She loves kissing and very GFE. She has a cute face and a nice body for her age. I paid 100 roses, said next time would be 40 only which is a great value imo.

One thing you must consider, I didn't know this, she told me when I arrived, before we started playing. Kind of freaky, no, she did not have a dick LOL. She is a cancer survivor and she is missing a breast. I was already there, I was already hard so I thought WTF it will be a new experience. It didn't really bother me, the one breast she has is beautiful with a perky nipple.

She is very nice, very clean, safe private area, very very new. We have kept in touch and I will repeat, especially at my discounted price.How do you get ahold of her? Her posting has been flagged.

BillCo
06-27-17, 23:19
https://saginaw.craigslist.org/thp/6195800749.html

Has anyone seen her? Is she only massage? Any extras?

DirtBoss
06-28-17, 06:25

Has anyone seen her? Is she only massage? Any extras?Saw her recently excellent massage no roaming or extras nice gal.

Jack Pine Savag
06-28-17, 09:12

Has anyone seen her? Is she only massage? Any extras?Have posted about her before.

She gives a great massage but no extras.

Weird tho cause she will watch you undress and get dressed.

Love The Lips
06-29-17, 08:37
Have posted about her before.

She gives a great massage but no extras.

Weird tho cause she will watch you undress and get dressed.It sounds like if she likes to watch you undress that she wouldn't mind watching you self service your own HE. What were her rates?

Jack Pine Savag
06-29-17, 11:04
It sounds like if she likes to watch you undress that she wouldn't mind watching you self service your own HE. What were her rates?Not into self service.

I get a good massage from her then go to another lady for stress relief.

She charges $60 hr.

JbThor
06-29-17, 13:40
How do you get ahold of her? Her posting has been flagged.https://saginaw.craigslist.org/cas/6197829767.html

Member #5531
06-29-17, 14:01
I emailed her an hour ago if I make contact with her I'll get you the info.

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/cas/6197829767.html

Member #5531
06-29-17, 15:08
https://saginaw.craigslist.org/cas/6197829767.htmlHere's the 47 year old she just hit me back, quoted 60 oral and 100 full. I told her I would be posting it on here, I have her email message me if your interested not sure if I can post an address on here.

Jack Pine Savag
06-29-17, 17:36
Here's the 47 year old she just hit me back, quoted 60 oral and 100 full. I told her I would be posting it on here, I have her email message me if your interested not sure if I can post an address on here.Well the white knights have struck again.

Have been seeing her weekly for a month at $60 for FS.

Now she says one of you guys told her she is worth more.

When will you learn.

Next she will be posting on here.

Mitico7327
06-30-17, 10:08
I got one on you, I've seen her twice now for 40 full service LOL.

Well the white knights have struck again.

When will you learn.

Next she will be posting on here.

T Nickel
06-30-17, 14:08
She's a nice looking MILF. I wish I was in the Sag area. I do get down that way once in awhile.

SpudsterToo
06-30-17, 14:56
Well the white knights have struck again.

When will you learn.

Next she will be posting on here.*sigh*.

So Jack is this the same one that started post as 'hurt'? I also had her on the line and was trying to get her to, but she just had to cross that hump. Glad you got her to if it is. That's funny because then later on she posted under a different title and wanted 100, to which I declined. I'm not into paying that much for something I could go pick up at the bar. I'm generally paying for the young ones that would have no interest in me otherwise. I miss Serenity. LOL, nice, young & perfect ass and reasonable. Not a great GFE, but a great visit every time.

Quid Pro
06-30-17, 19:53
https://saginaw.craigslist.org/cas/6197829767.htmlIf this is a new posting, Damn, it's been flagged again. Can someone please let me know how to get ahold of her if you have an email, or her digits. I'd really like to give her a try. Thanks in advance.

Quid.

Jack Pine Savag
07-01-17, 08:37
*sigh*.

So Jack is this the same one that started post as 'hurt'? I also had her on the line and was trying to get her to, but she just had to cross that hump. Glad you got her to if it is. That's funny because then later on she posted under a different title and wanted 100, to which I declined. I'm not into paying that much for something I could go pick up at the bar. I'm generally paying for the young ones that would have no interest in me otherwise. I miss Serenity. LOL, nice, young & perfect ass and reasonable. Not a great GFE, but a great visit every time.Yup.

Think she is the same lady.

Like I said, her attitude has changed with her new found fame. I am going to see ashe today. She says she still sees her regs.

Not into 100 for just a quickie. If guys would stop paying these fees these girls will lower there rates.

BoRegardHer
07-03-17, 15:10
If you go to creative services and search "naked", you'll see 3 or so ads by this girl (the out of town ones have pics). Petite attractive Black girl. I got ahold of her last week and she wanted quite a bit and talked her down some, $$, which is way more than I usually would, however, she drove from GR, so basically 5 hr round trip it saved me. I told her I'd pick her up at a local spot, money after, etc. She said NP to all of it and said she's honest and just looking to make me happy and she did. GFE for sure (BBBJ, DATY, LFK & CFS), pics are fairly accurate, she's slim, petite, with a nice bubble butt. Her tits are a little saggy and she's got a lot of scars and scratches and stuff, but would definitely repeat if she was in the area and cut a better deal. She did bring a girlfriend driver, but she stayed where I picked her up until we were done. She actually came during holiday traffic and so I'm sure it was more like 7-8 hrs of her time driving. Glad I didn't make the trip myself.

JbThor
07-09-17, 08:24
If this is a new posting, Damn, it's been flagged again. Can someone please let me know how to get ahold of her if you have an email, or her digits. I'd really like to give her a try. Thanks in advance.

Quid.She is now on AFF with a bunch of pics and basically an ad.

Emiglio
07-09-17, 11:36
She is now on AFF with a bunch of pics and basically an ad.Is there a way to browse AFF without signing up. Just hate to belong to Another website. Thanks.

JbThor
07-09-17, 12:04
Is there a way to browse AFF without signing up. Just hate to belong to Another website. Thanks.I don't think you can.

Emiglio
07-09-17, 12:19
I don't think you can.LOL I tried zooming and two things. I think she answered to "have children:" no, but not at home and the second answer to "want children" I could not read. She all over the place, so what else is new!! But again thanks.

Nca1996
10-23-17, 23:55
Anyone been with her? How was she? Searched the number found pics. https://saginaw.craigslist.org/cas/d/bbw-saginaw-w4m/6358373715.html.

Spartan191
11-11-17, 08:56
https://saginaw.craigslist.org/cas/d/warm-me-up-w4m/6382102684.html

I am an west sider that was in the area for a few days working at GM Plant in Flint.

Got done early one day and decided that a little fun was needed.

Checked out a few CL post and texted Colleen. She was quick to respond and told her all I wanted was a.

Nice BBBJ and she answered back that a 1/2 hour was $50.00.

Set it up and drove over. Once I arrived she met me at the door naked. She has wonderful breasts. I slip my colds hand under them to warm then up.

She is on the smaller side of bbw.

Her place is safe. A bit messing and she has cats.

But directly to the bedroom and off came the clothes and see sat on the edge of the bed and she took me inside her mouth.

After awhile I wanted more and I asked if I could eat her for a bit. She is very sensitive and it did not take log for her to com.

We kissed for a few minutes (a huge plus for me).

My hard cock all your nice boob. More BJ and then I asked her if I could cum on her tits. Sprayed those puppies and cleaned up.

FS is available and next time (and there will a new time) I will partake of that. Very clean too.

She is new to this. Lost her job a few weeks back and is trying to stay on top of rent etc.

We talked a bit about life. Gave her a few ideas on being safe etc.

Please treat her well She will make you very happy.

Mitico7327
11-11-17, 18:03
This review is useless as she just informed me she moved to Graylin.

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/cas/d/warm-me-up-w4m/6382102684.html

I am an west sider that was in the area for a few days working at GM Plant in Flint.

Got done early one day and decided that a little fun was needed.

Checked out a few CL post and texted Colleen. She was quick to respond and told her all I wanted was a.

Nice BBBJ and she answered back that a 1/2 hour was $50.00.

Set it up and drove over. Once I arrived she met me at the door naked. She has wonderful breasts. I slip my colds hand under them to warm then up.

She is on the smaller side of bbw.

Her place is safe. A bit messing and she has cats.

But directly to the bedroom and off came the clothes and see sat on the edge of the bed and she took me inside her mouth.

After awhile I wanted more and I asked if I could eat her for a bit. She is very sensitive and it did not take log for her to com.

We kissed for a few minutes (a huge plus for me).

My hard cock all your nice boob. More BJ and then I asked her if I could cum on her tits. Sprayed those puppies and cleaned up.

FS is available and next time (and there will a new time) I will partake of that. Very clean too.

She is new to this. Lost her job a few weeks back and is trying to stay on top of rent etc.

We talked a bit about life. Gave her a few ideas on being safe etc.

Please treat her well She will make you very happy.

LilPup
11-11-17, 18:31
This review is useless as she just informed me she moved to Graylin.Same here she confirmed to me she is on her way to Grayling.

Spartan191
11-12-17, 07:26
Same here she confirmed to me she is on her way to Grayling.I just found out myself today.

BoRegardHer
11-15-17, 18:35
Need to be careful on CL these days guys. I had talked to this one and she talked a great talk, but I told her no money up front and she said she was nothing like the people ripping otheres off. Well apparently that was a lie as well. Glad I stayed away.

Posting a pic of the ad since it inevitably will come down.

BayCityGuy
11-16-17, 13:20
Lots of reports on craigslist today of people getting robbed on the woodbridge area in saginasty. Girl invites you in then steps out and a guy with a pitbull comes in. Just giving a heads up. Not sure how long the posts will be up.

Monger Forever
11-18-17, 16:42
I drive by that area often and I've seen her on steps on nice weather days. She is very rough looking and dirty looking. Honestly very unhealthy look to her. I saw her walking holding hands with a guy last time I saw her that must be her "brother" a dirty white guy. Be safe guys not worth getting hurt or killed over some sex.

Lots of reports on craigslist today of people getting robbed on the woodbridge area in saginasty. Girl invites you in then steps out and a guy with a pitbull comes in. Just giving a heads up. Not sure how long the posts will be up.

Aaron1
11-20-17, 17:04
Lots of reports on craigslist today of people getting robbed on the woodbridge area in saginasty. Girl invites you in then steps out and a guy with a pitbull comes in. Just giving a heads up. Not sure how long the posts will be up.I too did try to see her about a month or so ago. Text's seem legit, I stop a block away from Woodbridge, she says she is not ready yet. I wait about 15 min she texted a few times and finally and said I'm gone. She texts many times trying to get me back (Now I assume they were preparing their scandal). But Spidey Senses said NO WAY. Thanks for the report to confirm!

Clark25
11-20-17, 22:55
I too did try to see her about a month or so ago. Text's seem legit, I stop a block away from Woodbridge, she says she is not ready yet. I wait about 15 min she texted a few times and finally and said I'm gone. She texts many times trying to get me back (Now I assume they were preparing their scandal). But Spidey Senses said NO WAY. Thanks for the report to confirm!I've had dreams with that girl a few times last summer. She is pretty rough looking but I've never been robbed. She use to text me all the time trying to get me over there and I saw where she was teamed up with Tori for duos. That's when I said never again. The few times I saw her, she had several bruises. I couldn't tell if she was getting beat up or what the deal is. She's probably a druggie. Probably best to stay away.

Mitico7327
11-21-17, 17:37
Does anybody have a link to one of her ads or a pic so we all know who the hell you guys are talking about so we can be safe? Thanks.

I've had dreams with that girl a few times last summer. She is pretty rough looking but I've never been robbed. She use to text me all the time trying to get me over there and I saw where she was teamed up with Tori for duos. That's when I said never again. The few times I saw her, she had several bruises. I couldn't tell if she was getting beat up or what the deal is. She's probably a druggie. Probably best to stay away.

JbThor
11-21-17, 18:41
Does anybody have a link to one of her ads or a pic so we all know who the hell you guys are talking about so we can be safe? Thanks.Check out Post #60.

Mitico7327
11-21-17, 19:47
Oh her? Darn, I had a dream with her once at her apartment. No problems whatsoever, she was actually very accommodating. She was pretty much a dead fish and yes she looked rough, like crackhead rough, so I never repeated.

Check out Post #60.

JbThor
11-22-17, 11:36
https://saginaw.craigslist.org/cas/d/scam-910-woodbridge-w4m/6396698609.html

Monger Forever
12-13-17, 07:14
Be careful guys I saw this posted on clist today. This is insanity not worth dying over some skanks. I posted the screen shots because I'm sure the posting on clist will get flagged.

Aaron1
12-15-17, 16:55
Was traveling in the Caro area and decided to TOFTT. Looked decent, legit and ya never know.

NOT GOOD. Photos are her but several years old. Massage for $ so figured at least HE. Location: Not good. House in ok location but it is a family home. Didn't see anyone but did not feel comfortable, went in a room area and waited for her to escort to beadroom. Not. She pointed down to a blanket. I'm still ok with it but wished I had just left. Massage was not good, BBBJ was decent but wasn't working, nice perky C's, wanted an additional $. 5 for FS. NOT. She ended up allowing FS, good that I brought a cover and a not good smell when into it. Will definitely not repeat!

PermaFrost
02-09-18, 19:04
I've seen this girl a couple times. Communication starts ok, but then she disappears for hours. Then she texts back like nothing happened. She does live in a safe area off of center rd near gratiot.

Positives: great tits. Very firm. Very pretty face. Pretty good oral skills; BBBJCIM.

Negatives: pushy for extra $. Forgets arrangements. Poor communication.

Last time I saw her, we had arranged for me to give her oral. When I arrived, it looks like she had just woken up, she "forgot our arrangement & didn't have time to clean up" & there was someone else there. (She says it was her roommate) he didn't bother us, but it concerned me & made it tough to concentrate.

Sorry if this review is kind of all over the place.

I will not be repeating. Sad too, because I could see her being a pretty good provider in this area if she would just put some effort into it.

ImpaleTheP
02-09-18, 20:45
I've seen this girl a couple times. Communication starts ok, but then she disappears for hours. Then she texts back like nothing happened. She does live in a safe area off of center rd near gratiot.

Positives: great tits. Very firm. Very pretty face. Pretty good oral skills; BBBJCIM.

Last time I saw her, we had arranged for me to give her oral. When I arrived, it looks like she had just woken up, she "forgot our arrangement & didn't have time to clean up" & there was someone else there. (She says it was her roommate) he didn't bother us, but it concerned me & made it tough to concentrate.

I will not be repeating. Sad too, because I could see her being a pretty good provider in this area if she would just put some effort into it.I wonder if this is the girl that wanted $200 for everything, $100 for a BJ. I just laughed! LOL.

LilPup
02-09-18, 20:50

I will not be repeating. Sad too, because I could see her being a pretty good provider in this area if she would just put some effort into it.What was the donation.

USArmyCaptain
02-13-18, 23:45

I will not be repeating. Sad too, because I could see her being a pretty good provider in this area if she would just put some effort into it.I can confirm this is all true. She is expensive but she definitely didn't look used up. She ghosts during negotiations but once it was ironed out, I had a decent time. Was able to negotiate down to 80 for a BBBJCIM, but she quoted me 100. She's okay if you have the extra cash, but she's definitely expensive.

Monger Forever
03-30-18, 11:23
Well now that CL doesn't have personals anymore and as dysfunctional and lost as the ladies in Saginaw are. I see the potential for some SW action again. They're not able to easily list free on BP so their choices are slim. Either the streets or get sick from no $ .

JbThor
03-30-18, 11:42
Well now that CL doesn't have personals anymore and as dysfunctional and lost as the ladies in Saginaw are. I see the potential for some SW action again. They're not able to easily list free on BP so their choices are slim. Either the streets or get sick from no $ .Be very careful. There is a big push on this sex trafficking stuff.

Monger Forever
03-30-18, 17:34
I agree between LEO and the whacked out ladies around here. Life's hard for a monger.

Be very careful. There is a big push on this sex trafficking stuff.

BoRegardHer
08-14-19, 11:15
https://saginaw.craigslist.org/res/d/odd-jobs/6955938261.html

She responded and was open to a deal, but not my type. If someone else wanted to take her for a ride, just letting ya know. I blurred out the face since she wasn't really 'advertising' per se.

BoRegardHer
08-14-19, 18:12
Another one. Seems open to anything if you're willing to work out something.

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/com/d/vassar-need-help-please/6956596617.html

Monger Forever
08-14-19, 19:47
Those are a couple healthy gals LOL I'm good on them but some of the dudes here like them thick gals.

https://saginaw.craigslist.org/res/d/odd-jobs/6955938261.html

She responded and was open to a deal, but not my type. If someone else wanted to take her for a ride, just letting ya know. I blurred out the face since she wasn't really 'advertising' per se.

BoRegardHer
09-05-19, 00:14
Keep an eye out for this girl to repost on CL. The current post has already been flagged, but this was a little bit of a diamond in the rough. Upper 20's hispanic looking girl with nice bolt ons and a really nice back side and the rest of her body. She did an outcall to my place for 100. Didn't do daty, said that would be option with repeat business, but good BBBJ and other GFE items. Again, post was title "looking to entertain", pics she sends are a little done up, but pretty accurate.

Toby2420
09-05-19, 18:28
Keep an eye out for this girl to repost on CL. The current post has already been flagged, but this was a little bit of a diamond in the rough. Upper 20's hispanic looking girl with nice bolt ons and a really nice back side and the rest of her body. She did an outcall to my place for 100. Didn't do daty, said that would be option with repeat business, but good BBBJ and other GFE items. Again, post was title "looking to entertain", pics she sends are a little done up, but pretty accurate.Name contact info or pics cause I can't find her but sounds right.

BoRegardHer
09-10-19, 10:33
Keep an eye out for this girl to repost on CL. The current post has already been flagged, but this was a little bit of a diamond in the rough. Upper 20's hispanic looking girl with nice bolt ons and a really nice back side and the rest of her body. She did an outcall to my place for 100. Didn't do daty, said that would be option with repeat business, but good BBBJ and other GFE items. Again, post was title "looking to entertain", pics she sends are a little done up, but pretty accurate.Got permission from her to share. Nessa marie 123 at gmail. Put it all together and if you can't figure that out, not sure you deserve to see her.

RideTheWave
09-12-19, 10:16
Got permission from her to share. Nessa marie 123 at gmail. Put it all together and if you can't figure that out, not sure you deserve to see her.Saw this and it peaked my interest has anyone else had the chance to meet her.

BeerGuy3800
09-13-19, 11:22
Got permission from her to share. Nessa marie 123 at gmail. Put it all together and if you can't figure that out, not sure you deserve to see her.Contacted via the email. Prompt and courteous response. All I can say is wow, thanks. Beautiful gal, beautiful body and a real sweetheart. Pure GFE with all the bells and whistles. Nice neighborhood. As a bonus intelligent conversation is available.

Clark25
09-13-19, 16:42
Contacted via the email. Prompt and courteous response. All I can say is wow, thanks. Beautiful gal, beautiful body and a real sweetheart. Pure GFE with all the bells and whistles. Nice neighborhood. As a bonus intelligent conversation is available.I emailed her also a couple a days ago. She replied, "where did you get my email". I told her, crickets since.

BeerGuy3800
09-13-19, 17:18
I emailed her also a couple a days ago. She replied, "where did you get my email". I told her, crickets since.I guess I'll have to add YMMV.

BoRegardHer
09-13-19, 18:03
I guess I'll have to add YMMV.As of today she's out of town for about 3 weeks, so if you didn't get lucky enough to see her before you'll have to wait until she gets back. I'll post when I hear more, but I got to see her for a going away visit. I'm sure she can't see everyone. At least you're not competing w / the entire stg crowd, because she doesn't post there. As I said, I'll let ya know when I hear from her and she's back.

OrallVrForU
10-14-19, 12:23
Had a nice couple of dates with this hot little lady last week (twice in one day) in her nice, safe west side Saginaw location. Smoking body. BBBJ CFS LFK. Will repeat. Often!

She doesn't post on STG and prefers email to cut down on the Time Wasters. $100 hhr $180 hr.

BoRegardHer
10-14-19, 22:56
Had a nice couple of dates with this hot little lady last week (twice in one day) in her nice, safe west side Saginaw location. Smoking body. BBBJ CFS LFK. Will repeat. Often!

She doesn't post on STG and prefers email to cut down on the Time Wasters. $100 hhr $180 hr.She's a fucking gem!!

BayCityMonger
10-15-19, 00:25

She doesn't post on STG and prefers email to cut down on the Time Wasters. $100 hhr $180 hr.So where did you find her listing and how does someone make contact?

BillCo
10-15-19, 08:08

She doesn't post on STG and prefers email to cut down on the Time Wasters. $100 hhr $180 hr.What is her contact info?

BoRegardHer
10-15-19, 08:15
What is her contact info?http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?11694-Craigslist-Advertiser-Reviews&p=4444188&viewfull=1#post4444188

JumpingBean
10-16-19, 06:01
She's a fucking gem!!I had a nice early morning visit with her recently as well- she made me feel at ease, she is all that is stated on here and more, she accommodated me on a much earlier appointment then she normally takes, she is no clock watcher, we sat on couch with only her freshly bathed body rapped in a towel- she is super friendly and very down to earth. I will continue to repeat as I make trips in her area. Treat her well and you'll enjoy the session.

JB.

BoRegardHer
10-21-19, 00:17
https://saginaw.craigslist.org/res/d/need-extra-cash/7003213227.html

This girl is legit, but the pics are a bit outdated. She's not bad looking, not great looking either, but she's disabled and uses a walker. Thing was she got me earlier in the year and she does odd things to try and cover up / hide that she's disabled and has a lot of excuses. The previous time I got a little weirded out by the situation, not her disability, but her living situation and someone else in the house late at niight and gave her a Jackson and got out of dodge. This time I picked her up at a different spot (so she's moved) and once I saw the walker, I knew it was the same girl. I figure she's trying to kind of get a sympathy donation most times, but at the same time she was fairly cool and I wasn't just walking away this time. I had an ok time w / her, not great, not horrible. Just letting ya's know. Maybe it's some guys fetish or something. She was reasonable in her donation request as well. Honestly you could probably have a decent amount of fun w / her for a fairly small donation if you were ok with it all. <edit> also suspect some type of usage, but she was overall safe and she's not cash n dashing for sure. lol

OrallVrForU
10-22-19, 14:56
What is her contact info?She told me she prefers txt 248xxx 9972.

Enjoy.

BoRegardHer
10-22-19, 20:25
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

There is a reason we X out the exchange. If you take a gander at the TOS, in specific the part that says "no posting of phone numbers for any reason" you will understand why.

Please don't do this again

A2

Monger Forever
10-22-19, 22:55
Any contact info to pm me? I never banged a chick that uses a walker need to add this to my bucket list also could you pm donation amount please?

This girl is legit, but the pics are a bit outdated. She's not bad looking, not great looking either, but she's disabled and uses a walker. Thing was she got me earlier in the year and she does odd things to try and cover up / hide that she's disabled and has a lot of excuses. The previous time I got a little weirded out by the situation, not her disability, but her living situation and someone else in the house late at niight and gave her a Jackson and got out of dodge. This time I picked her up at a different spot (so she's moved) and once I saw the walker, I knew it was the same girl. I figure she's trying to kind of get a sympathy donation most times, but at the same time she was fairly cool and I wasn't just walking away this time. I had an ok time w / her, not great, not horrible. Just letting ya's know. Maybe it's some guys fetish or something. She was reasonable in her donation request as well. Honestly you could probably have a decent amount of fun w / her for a fairly small donation if you were ok with it all. <edit> also suspect some type of usage, but she was overall safe and she's not cash n dashing for sure. lol

Senor Fox
10-23-19, 06:13
Any contact info to pm me? I never banged a chick that uses a walker need to add this to my bucket list also could you pm donation amount please?I'm oddly intrigued here too, mind passing her info my way?

CuteGolfGuy
10-23-19, 09:10

This girl is legit, but the pics are a bit outdated. She's not bad looking, not great looking either, but she's disabled and uses a walker. Thing was she got me earlier in the year and she does odd things to try and cover up / hide that she's disabled and has a lot of excuses. The previous time I got a little weirded out by the situation, not her disability, but her living situation and someone else in the house late at niight and gave her a Jackson and got out of dodge. This time I picked her up at a different spot (so she's moved) and once I saw the walker, I knew it was the same girl. I figure she's trying to kind of get a sympathy donation most times, but at the same time she was fairly cool and I wasn't just walking away this time. I had an ok time w / her, not great, not horrible. Just letting ya's know. Maybe it's some guys fetish or something. She was reasonable in her donation request as well. Honestly you could probably have a decent amount of fun w / her for a fairly small donation if you were ok with it all. <edit> also suspect some type of usage, but she was overall safe and she's not cash n dashing for sure. lolCan you send me her info.

CGG.

BoRegardHer
10-23-19, 17:40
Just PM me. Easier to respond then to contact you all and since I just got reprimanded, certainly not posting the #.

Benjamin99
10-23-19, 20:14
After reading all these stellar reviews, about a week ago I scheduled an hour meeting with Vanessa for today in the morning, I was willing to pay her full asking price. She can only host from 10 am to 4 pm during work days. I took a day off from work, confirmed and reconfirmed the meeting, texted her one hour prior, etc. Drove one hour to see her, when I was almost there she told me her roommate took a half day off and he will be home early. I did offer her to get a motel room and never heard back from her. I was literally in front of her house waiting for a reply and nothing. Texted her later in the day and nothing but crickets. She was very responsive before, not sure what happened. I'm sure she is a great girl, and it was only bad luck today. I may try to see her again, she offered me a discounted session in the future to make it up for my wasted time. I'm glad some of you did enjoy her.

On my way home I texted Jackie in Flint and even if she was still fighting a cold she saw me with short notice and took good care of me. There are plenty of reviews for her in the Flint section if you are interested.

Ben.

Just PM me. Easier to respond then to contact you all and since I just got reprimanded, certainly not posting the #.

RayLatoole
10-24-19, 09:19
After reading all these stellar reviews, about a week ago I scheduled an hour meeting with Vanessa for today in the morning, I was willing to pay her full asking price. She can only host from 10 am to 4 pm during work days. I took a day off from work, confirmed and reconfirmed the meeting, texted her one hour prior, etc. Drove one hour to see her, when I was almost there she told me her roommate took a half day off and he will be home early. I did offer her to get a motel room and never heard back from her. I was literally in front of her house waiting for a reply and nothing. Texted her later in the day and nothing but crickets. She was very responsive before, not sure what happened. I'm sure she is a great girl, and it was only bad luck today. I may try to see her again, she offered me a discounted session in the future to make it up for my wasted time. I'm glad some of you did enjoy her.

On my way home I texted Jackie in Flint and even if she was still fighting a cold she saw me with short notice and took good care of me. There are plenty of reviews for her in the Flint section if you are interested.

Ben."Her roommate took a half day off of work? He's a hubby or boyfriend. LOL.

Questar999
10-24-19, 14:54
"Her roommate took a half day off of work? He's a hubby or boyfriend. LOL.I'm certain that is correct!

Benjamin99
10-24-19, 19:53
I don't know about her roommate, Vanessa texted me today and she did appologise again. She ended up getting a motel room for the day. Unfortunately I'm on the other side of the state on a business trip and I had to decline. She seems a very nice gal thought, I will try to see her again. Please don't let my post discourage you from seying her. Based on all other reviews she is a gem.

Ben out.

I'm certain that is correct!

Benjamin99
10-24-19, 22:24
Quote from her text: "OMG, I am SO sorry. My roommate has been giving me so many problems lately and he just texted me and told me he's taking a half day and leaving work at 11.

Ben.

"Her roommate took a half day off of work? He's a hubby or boyfriend. LOL.

T Nickel
10-26-19, 06:38
She has been on my to do list but with the drama with her so called roommate or SO I think I'll pass at least for now. A confrontation could get serious. It sure sounds like he's suspicious or she is using that as an excuse to cancel.

Benjamin99
10-26-19, 07:20
Vanessa prefers outcall after her episode with the erratic roommate. We exchanged quite a few texts in the past days and she seems such a sweet girl. She said that her roommate treated her poorly lately. I will see her early next week at a motel. I hope I can report back good news. The motel adds to the bill, but she discounted the donation accordingly.

Ben.

She has been on my to do list but with the drama with her so called roommate or SO I think I'll pass at least for now. A confrontation could get serious. It sure sounds like he's suspicious or she is using that as an excuse to cancel.

BoRegardHer
10-27-19, 09:27
I've seen her several times at this point. BF? I've told her that even if she doesn't think he is, he probably does, so call it what you may. I think he's more likely an overprotective friend / SD, he's always trying to force her to make right decisions by taking keys, etc. I'm sure the coming home early was to check up on her. Thing is if these girls want something they'll get it, he needs to realize that. Last time I saw her, I warned her that someone like that could give her a bad name if he got involved in what she's doing. I actually think she's looking for another option. She also takes trips to AZ on occasion to go see what I believe is another SD that helps her out with stuff there. I've said before, all of these girls come with some sort of baggage / issues, unless it's really bad / something that could affect me, I generally work with whatever it is as long as they are good to me. I've avoided incall with V ever since the first time I did one with her and I found out it was a dude living there, just not something I'm comfortable with.

With all of that said, I'm more concerned with what a provider is like when they are with me and V is top notch there. I've had problems scheduling with her as well, but when she does finally see you, she treats you great. Set up an outcall w / her. I'm sure she'll work with you and you won't' be disappointed.

Sorry Benjamin that you had a problem. I would think she would make it up to you. We've done tit for tat several times and she's always kept her word so far.

Questar999
10-27-19, 09:46
I've seen her several times at this point. BF? I've told her that even if she doesn't think he is, he probably does, so call it what you may. I think he's more likely an overprotective friend / SD, he's always trying to force her to make right decisions by taking keys, etc. I'm sure the coming home early was to check up on her. Thing is if these girls want something they'll get it, he needs to realize that. Last time I saw her, I warned her that someone like that could give her a bad name if he got involved in what she's doing. I actually think she's looking for another option. She also takes trips to AZ on occasion to go see what I believe is another SD that helps her out with stuff there. I've said before, all of these girls come with some sort of baggage / issues, unless it's really bad / something that could affect me, I generally work with whatever it is as long as they are good to me. I've avoided incall with V ever since the first time I did one with her and I found out it was a dude living there, just not something I'm comfortable with.

With all of that said, I'm more concerned with what a provider is like when they are with me and V is top notch there. I've had problems scheduling with her as well, but when she does finally see you, she treats you great. Set up an outcall w / her. I'm sure she'll work with you and you won't' be disappointed.

Sorry Benjamin that you had a problem. I would think she would make it up to you. We've done tit for tat several times and she's always kept her word so far.I think that's exactly the situation. I won't go back to the in-call either. Could turn into an explosive mess.

OrallVrForU
10-27-19, 11:09

With all of that said, I'm more concerned with what a provider is like when they are with me and V is top notch there. I've had problems scheduling with her as well, but when she does finally see you, she treats you great. Set up an outcall w / her. I'm sure she'll work with you and you won't' be disappointed..Ditto and I think your assessment is spot on. I have had a few schedule snafus and also not a fan of her roomie and have etched the fact that iutcall would be a better option. She has not gone back on her word with me yet and every date is better than the first. Super fun girl.

Benjamin99
10-29-19, 14:18
I had a dream, and what a dream it was. It was like I travelled back in time and I saw my highschool sweetheart again, and she was unchanged and happy to see an old friend. Seying Vanessa was such a sweet and refreshing dream, she is a gem, my new and only ATF. I won't give many details about what happened between two consenting adults in a private room, because YMMV. But I would say she is beautiful, real, sensual, smart with a great personality and true girlfriend attitude. Not a clock watcher and she is willing to please, I like to think she enjoyed the time together as much as I did.

Vanessa has few restrictions if any, and I believe she would accommodate any reasonable requests. I will definitely repeat as often as time and play budget allows. It would be hard for me to go back and see other less attractive providers now that I saw her. It was well worth the wait and the long drive. Thank you everyone who posted reviews and brought her to my attention.

Seniors and regular members that posted anything usefull can PM for details and digits. For obvious reasons she cannot talk explicit details on the phone or text. And I know some might ask, but I don't speak Greek yet, maybe one day.

Please treat her right and she will take good care of you.

Ben.

BayCityGuy
10-31-19, 10:03
Met this one in her basement. Mattress on floor. Weird thing is a guy answered the door and said she's downstairs. This was in the afternoon.

ConcreteGuy
11-07-19, 14:13
So what happened with Nessa? She stopped responding. I talked to her about a week ago and now it's nothing.

OrallVrForU
11-07-19, 18:27
So what happened with Nessa? She stopped responding. I talked to her about a week ago and now it's nothing.She had a Flu bug but all better and posted today on STG.

http://saginaw.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/nessa-looking-for-nice-men-to/874081043925

Jimo329
11-07-19, 19:00
So what happened with Nessa? She stopped responding. I talked to her about a week ago and now it's nothing.She posted today on STG.

ConcreteGuy
11-08-19, 12:30
She posted today on STG.Still can't get a response out of her.

VehicleCityGuy
11-08-19, 13:30
Still can't get a response out of her.Same here, no response. Shame too.

OrallVrForU
11-08-19, 13:56
Still can't get a response out of her.Hard to get through 100 texts. Make the first text stand out, tell a little about yourself and be polite.

Hobby Cat 55
11-08-19, 17:29
Same here, no response. Shame too.Same here. Had two appointments. Was near her ,then she canceled last minute "roommate" issues. Second time commitment, ghosted. Allot of time wasted. Now advertising on STG. Her phone really will blow up now. Won't be a third time. Just saying. HC.

BoRegardHer
11-08-19, 17:31
Hard to get through 100 texts. Make the first text stand out, tell a little about yourself and be polite.I'm not going to knock her skills when you are with her, but she's been going downhill some lately in terms of response, etc. She still owes me a little and conversation starts and then mysteriously ends while trying to schedule. I get the feeling I'm in a bidding war with all the other mongers out there especially now that she's on STG. This is another example of a lot of you guys offering way too much and driving up the price, etc. It's also why there are certain UTR's I just won't share because why fuck up a good thing. Guess it's time to move on. Good luck to those still trying. When you can actually get with her she's great, but that seems harder and harder lately. On to the next best thing I guess.

Monger Forever
11-08-19, 20:53
Well said Bo, it has always amazed me how some guys can't go and get their rocks off and leave.

I'm not going to knock her skills when you are with her, but she's been going downhill some lately in terms of response, etc. She still owes me a little and conversation starts and then mysteriously ends while trying to schedule. I get the feeling I'm in a bidding war with all the other mongers out there especially now that she's on STG. This is another example of a lot of you guys offering way too much and driving up the price, etc. It's also why there are certain UTR's I just won't share because why fuck up a good thing. Guess it's time to move on. Good luck to those still trying. When you can actually get with her she's great, but that seems harder and harder lately. On to the next best thing I guess.

OrallVrForU
11-15-19, 13:29
I'm not going to knock her skills when you are with her, but she's been going downhill some lately in terms of response, etc. She still owes me a little and conversation starts and then mysteriously ends while trying to schedule. I get the feeling I'm in a bidding war with all the other mongers out there especially now that she's on STG. This is another example of a lot of you guys offering way too much and driving up the price, etc. It's also why there are certain UTR's I just won't share because why fuck up a good thing. Guess it's time to move on. Good luck to those still trying. When you can actually get with her she's great, but that seems harder and harder lately. On to the next best thing I guess.Hmmmm. You would think after 12 years I would learn my lesson. So guys remember these truths in the Hobby!

1. They don't love you, they don't even like you.

2. They will say or do anything to get $$.

3. If their mouth is moving, they are lying.

4. Don't loan them money or Pre_pay for a date. If you do, consider it as a gift as you will not get paid back.

5. If their mouth is moving, they are lying.

6. They will go postal at the thought of you getting pissed at them for their actions.

7. They will never be on time.

8. See # 3 and 5 again.

T Nickel
11-17-19, 18:26
I tried setting up with her too. Had agreed on a tentative time and date. Communication was great at first then nothing. I try and be straight up (pun intended) and certainly do not need her BS. She looks like a dime but acts like a penny. Too many other choices.

Hobby Cat 55
11-18-19, 11:49
I tried setting up with her too. Had agreed on a tentative time and date. Communication was great at first then nothing. I try and be straight up (pun intended) and certainly do not need her BS. She looks like a dime but acts like a penny. Too many other choices.Can't' agree more. Already taken her number out of the phone. Stood me up 3 times, then texted 4 days later "hey, you still want to get together". Nope. Don't have time to play games or at least those games. Just saying, HC.

BoRegardHer
11-18-19, 23:14
Can't' agree more. Already taken her number out of the phone. Stood me up 3 times, then texted 4 days later "hey, you still want to get together". Nope. Don't have time to play games or at least those games. Just saying, HC.The truth of the matter is now that she's been on STG and overall guys giving a lot more, she's probably got more income and so that means more access to what she really needs which means more 'out of it' time. Just saying, that's the most likely scenario. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. It's how these things go.

Benjamin99
11-19-19, 08:00
BoRegardHer,

I agree with you and I think the positive reviews and the posts on STG (that have been deleted) brought her more phone calls that she can handle. I still believe she is a low volume provider that enjoys what she does, and tries to be selective with her partners. I have not seen her in a few weeks due to scheduling issues on both ends, but I still believe she is the best girl I have meet in my short monger life. I agree she could communicate better, but once you meet her you will be blown away by her skills and GFE attitude.

Stay safe,

Ben.

The truth of the matter is now that she's been on STG and overall guys giving a lot more, she's probably got more income and so that means more access to what she really needs which means more 'out of it' time. Just saying, that's the most likely scenario. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. It's how these things go.

Bun Hunter
11-20-19, 12:31
Had a daydream about Kristy Kay yesterday. I have not seen her in about 6 months. Texted her and she responded right back. She definitely has not lost any of her skills! One of the best times I have had in over 40 years of playing this game. Can't wait to repeat!

Be safe guys.

Bun.

Quarky555
11-22-19, 19:41
I had a dream with Vanessa this afternoon. She's exceptional, a true pleasure to spend time with. I feel lucky to have been able to meet up with her, as I texted her shortly after her stg post a few weeks back. We had planned to meet up then, but I had to cancel. A couple weeks later, I reached out to her and our schedules lined up nicely.

The pics that have been posted here are accurate. She's got an amazing body and cute face. Our time together was very easy, with conversation flowing naturally. Once we had talked ourselves out, the remainder of our date was spectacular as well.

She's low volume, discreet & here for fun as well as profit. If you contact her, be polite, friendly & patient and she'll likely agree to meet. Understand that she's not doing this full time, nor does she need to do it (she has other income). Outcall during the day works best for her.

More information available via pm to anyone interested.

Q.

HopesPyre
11-23-19, 09:16
Met with KK recently, and Jesus Christ she's everything everyone has already reported. She is hard to schedule with but worth the wait. ATF doesn't begin to describe her for me.

I'm hoping for many more encounters with her if I can make it happen!

BoRegardHer
11-23-19, 13:28
Met with KK recently, and Jesus Christ she's everything everyone has already reported. She is hard to schedule with but worth the wait. ATF doesn't begin to describe her for me.

I'm hoping for many more encounters with her if I can make it happen!Appreciate the feedback and agree, however I don't think she's ever been a CL advertiser.

HopesPyre
11-23-19, 15:15
Appreciate the feedback and agree, however I don't think she's ever been a CL advertiser.Sorry if this was the wrong venue but I saw bun hunters post and also had to shout out. Couldn't help myself.

OrallVrForU
12-07-19, 23:58
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says Report Post?

A2

CuteGolfGuy
12-23-19, 10:27
Back in the CL days, there was a really hot girl that was from Bay City. Former dental assistant. I know she struggled with drugs because we talked about it at length one day while we drove around out in the country near Shields looking for a corn field to park in. I somehow lost her number and have searched everywhere trying to find her again. She was using the Curry Motel for awhile. Hoping someone on here may have also seen her in the past and might still have her contact info. She posted pictures in what looked to have a rustic wood bed. Black thigh highs. Her kitty was so smooth and tight. Abs were so tight!

Message me if you have any info!

Thanks and stay safe.

BoRegardHer
03-26-24, 08:41
There's someone that appears to be legit on CL right now. Go to all community and there's a Kelly posting about a new dress and spring help. Ads will most likely be taken down within a day but she sent me a pic of a decent looking somewhat older gal. Check it out if interested. Another note on CL. If you send an email through CL email relay, you can continue communicating even if the post gets flagged. So I check often and send a quick message when I think something might be an opportunity. Just be discreet you til you know it's a legit opportunity. Use innuendo. Good luck fellas.

BayCityGuy
03-26-24, 09:22
There's someone that appears to be legit on CL right now. Go to all community and there's a Kelly posting about a new dress and spring help. Ads will most likely be taken down within a day but she sent me a pic of a decent looking somewhat older gal. Check it out if interested. Another note on CL. If you send an email through CL email relay, you can continue communicating even if the post gets flagged. So I check often and send a quick message when I think something might be an opportunity. Just be discreet you til you know it's a legit opportunity. Use innuendo. Good luck fellas.I inquired on this ad also and they stated they are a crossdresser.

BoRegardHer
03-26-24, 13:41
I inquired on this ad also and they stated they are a crossdresser.Rofl oops. I didn't take it any further than the pic. Pic looked like an ok body but a butter face and was blurry, guess that explains that. You can occasionally find hidden gems on CL but can also find shit like that.

TriCities
03-26-24, 16:52
Rofl oops. I didn't take it any further than the pic. Pic looked like an ok body but a butter face and was blurry, guess that explains that. You can occasionally find hidden gems on CL but can also find shit like that.LMAO good old Kelley. That fucker replies back to any post I put on there looking for chicks. He did send me a pic and it looked like some nice cannons, I asked him if that was fruit in his bra.

BoRegardHer
03-26-24, 21:28
LMAO good old Kelley. That fucker replies back to any post I put on there looking for chicks. He did send me a pic and it looked like some nice cannons, I asked him if that was fruit in his bra.LOL are you the one always posting on there? Seems there's always a dude posting for hookups there, usually from bay city area. Do you ever get any good bites?

TriCities
03-27-24, 16:35
LOL are you the one always posting on there? Seems there's always a dude posting for hookups there, usually from bay city area. Do you ever get any good bites?No I know who you are talking about though, his shit is blatant and his post stay up there. Mine get flagged quick or don't even make it. I did copy some of his and another poster in central Michigan and that has at least kept the post up for a few. I moved back to the area this year and since I have been back no I have only gotten spam but takes a minute because they come off real, Kelley or another gay like Michael / Bob hitting me up. I hit up a couple posts on there but haven't met up with them. I did meet up with the girl that came from Tawas years ago from there a couple weeks ago. Name is Kayla if you know who I am talking about in Bay City, she looks bad compared to what she used too. I am a SW guy or craigslist so don't post a whole lot on here and the area isn't good for that anymore. I will cruise Saginaw some more when it gets warmer, even though the scene died there years ago I always found a walker every once in a while. I do occasionally hit up Flint streets as well.