PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Shit In Muskegon

Admin2
07-22-14, 18:43
Thread Starter.

Slowboatguy
01-19-20, 21:12
I am sure I have the correct person. Cannot mistake the tattoo she has on her stomach just above her pussy. Like many people have said before, we all have different experiences with providers. If you do not like my post about her then fine, I am done in the Muskegon forum. Have fun everyone.Your input is valuable so let's not let a random response dissuade your help. You're absolutely correct that no two experiences are the same and it's always a good thing to hear another side or viewpoint.

Arish
01-20-20, 07:57
Your input is valuable so let's not let a random response dissuade your help. You're absolutely correct that no two experiences are the same and it's always a good thing to hear another side or viewpoint.Sorry Slowboat but I am done. It is not the fact that one random response made me want to stop. It is more than just a few that have. I have seen guys give out bad reviews on here, one in particular about magic hands, and all they got was a thanks for the review. If I give a bad review people want to jump up and tell me I am wrong. I feel like this forum wants to hang up on me just to either give praise to the girls they love in hopes of giving them more business. That is not how it works with me. So I am going to stick to the GR forum where we all talk and discuss the providers without ganging up on one person for a bad review they posted.

Ford1275
01-20-20, 10:41
Sorry Slowboat but I am done. It is not the fact that one random response made me want to stop. It is more than just a few that have. I have seen guys give out bad reviews on here, one in particular about magic hands, and all they got was a thanks for the review. If I give a bad review people want to jump up and tell me I am wrong. I feel like this forum wants to hang up on me just to either give praise to the girls they love in hopes of giving them more business. That is not how it works with me. So I am going to stick to the GR forum where we all talk and discuss the providers without ganging up on one person for a bad review they posted.I'm not saying that you are wrong in what happened in the past about your reviews. I can't comment on that either way but I think this one was a question not a statement that your review was wrong. I agree with that the tattoo is hard to forget or overlook. You are correct that all reviews can vary from one to another but I like seeing reviews good or bad about a provider. Just my two cents worth.

Blackfire
01-20-20, 10:56
Sorry Slowboat but I am done. It is not the fact that one random response made me want to stop. It is more than just a few that have. I have seen guys give out bad reviews on here, one in particular about magic hands, and all they got was a thanks for the review. If I give a bad review people want to jump up and tell me I am wrong. I feel like this forum wants to hang up on me just to either give praise to the girls they love in hopes of giving them more business. That is not how it works with me. So I am going to stick to the GR forum where we all talk and discuss the providers without ganging up on one person for a bad review they posted.Your choice of course, but just sayin' your post comes across as "take my ball and going home" cause everyone didn't agree with me. Sounds immature to me, but just my opinion. Most with half a brain who frequent this board and any others (including the Grand Rapids board) can tell who are "promoters" and pushing their favorites, and who are providing more unbiased information. It is not that hard to ignore those you think are "promoters", it's not a perfect world and you are going to have these types no matter what. I have made the mistake of wanting to call out these promoters in the past and learned to just let it go, anyone with half a brain knows who they are and just because they don't call them out doesn't mean they don't see it.

Arish
01-20-20, 15:27
I'm not saying that you are wrong in what happened in the past about your reviews. I can't comment on that either way but I think this one was a question not a statement that your review was wrong. I agree with that the tattoo is hard to forget or overlook. You are correct that all reviews can vary from one to another but I like seeing reviews good or bad about a provider. Just my two cents worth.I am sorry Ford but I am done. I have been accused of being a competitor and have my bad reviews questioned when I do not see that happen to anyone else. So now I am going to let everyone take a dive and figure how a provider is instead of reading my review on them. And believe me when I say there are a lot of girls going from GR out to you and I can give a lot of information on them but since this forum wants to gang up on me you guys can figure it out for yourselves.

Ford1275
01-20-20, 15:57
I am sorry Ford but I am done. I have been accused of being a competitor and have my bad reviews questioned when I do not see that happen to anyone else. So now I am going to let everyone take a dive and figure how a provider is instead of reading my review on them. And believe me when I say there are a lot of girls going from GR out to you and I can give a lot of information on them but since this forum wants to gang up on me you guys can figure it out for yourselves.Well I for one understand where you are coming from and I'm sorry to see you go.

Arish
01-20-20, 16:16
Your choice of course, but just sayin' your post comes across as "take my ball and going home" cause everyone didn't agree with me. Sounds immature to me, but just my opinion. Most with half a brain who frequent this board and any others (including the Grand Rapids board) can tell who are "promoters" and pushing their favorites, and who are providing more unbiased information. It is not that hard to ignore those you think are "promoters", it's not a perfect world and you are going to have these types no matter what. I have made the mistake of wanting to call out these promoters in the past and learned to just let it go, anyone with half a brain knows who they are and just because they don't call them out doesn't mean they don't see it.Then I guess I am immature. And thank you for saying I don't have half a brain.

Blackfire
01-20-20, 17:37
Then I guess I am immature. And thank you for saying I don't have half a brain.I think you read that wrong Arish. I do think you are being immature with your response though. But I think you do know who the "promoters" are, I think anyone with half a brain can see when a review is posted by a "promoter". However, if you can not see who the real "promoters" are vs. The honest reviews, then wear the half-a-brain mantel if you must.

WayneJWorld
01-20-20, 17:47
I am sorry Ford but I am done. I have been accused of being a competitor and have my bad reviews questioned when I do not see that happen to anyone else. So now I am going to let everyone take a dive and figure how a provider is instead of reading my review on them. And believe me when I say there are a lot of girls going from GR out to you and I can give a lot of information on them but since this forum wants to gang up on me you guys can figure it out for yourselves.Arish my intent was not to say you are wrong, it was questioning if we were talking about the same person. Not based strictly on my opinion or experience, but what others have said prior to me seeing this particular provider. I thought I had phrased it in a question, and my reason for questioning. Yes I've read some of your reviews and wondered where the backlash was coming from. Competitor is prime example and can understand your frustration.

The just of it is we want good providers, which is in the eye of the beholder. Provide steady income for the good ones and leave the bad ones to sit at home wondering what happened to their business. Hope you reconsider boycott of Muskegon but understand if you don't.

YouCon45
07-27-21, 09:45
Glad that is all you lost, I have reported her in the past, it doesn't matter how long you have seen her she will rip you off. Don't think that frankie didn't know that these guys were going to rip you off, my money says she helped set it up.It's amazing how fast they say things aren't true she edited her post to say that it was an untrue slam at her! LOL she know she ripped someone off and trying to lie her way out of it! Oh just text, she will tell you her story to make you feel all warm and fuzzy knowing there is a good chance the dude she ripped is going to rob your ass. But hey if 1 or 2 get by then she can still get her candy. Absolutely amazingly how deranged these chicks are! Be safe!

Bottum
07-30-21, 09:52
Well guys I have never had an issue with her until now!! Went to see her last night of course she kept me waiting for over half an hour I parked a block or so away walking to the back stairs 3 guys came out of the dark had a pistol to my chest he said you wouldn't be seeing Frankie tonight cause I be taking your money $$ I said no worries man!! His reply was she ripped the wrong dude no she going to starve no money no food no candy junkie ***** rip me off no how!! Not sure that is word for word but it's close!! 3 to 1. 2 guns 1 out mine still covered not a chance I was up for that!! Stay safe guys!!

Like you said I have never had an issue with her before bit damn she pissed off the wrong dude he is not playing around!!Your rip off story about Frankie is literately unbelievable! If these suspects with guns really wanted to get even with Frankie wouldn't it be simpler to just force you to enter her place, and get even with her! Or even simpler, these angry ripped off dudes can just follow any mongers to her door and get revenge. Frankie's building main front door is always open and gives easy access to her apartment door If your intent is to scare off mongers, your post did not work! Just saw Frankie the other evening, and there were no threatening dudes around, I had a great time, plus she showed me 20 phone texts from mongers during the time I was there. Stay safe, there's no safety issues in seeing Frankie! Bottum out.

Ford1275
07-30-21, 12:22
Your rip off story about Frankie is literately unbelievable! If these suspects with guns really wanted to get even with Frankie wouldn't it be simpler to just force you to enter her place, and get even with her! Or even simpler, these angry ripped off dudes can just follow any mongers to her door and get revenge. Frankie's building main front door is always open and gives easy access to her apartment door If your intent is to scare off mongers, your post did not work! Just saw Frankie the other evening, and there were no threatening dudes around, I had a great time, plus she showed me 20 phone texts from mongers during the time I was there. Stay safe, there's no safety issues in seeing Frankie! Bottum out.You said the same thing about Christina until she ripped you off. Just because frankie has not ripped you off YET! Doesn't not mean his report is false. He just telling his story about what happened. She has ripped off a few of the mongers on this board in The past. So it's not a far reach in my opinion to think she had something to do with it. only thing that surprised me about your post was how long it took for you to ride in on your white horse.

Bottum
07-31-21, 16:36
You said the same thing about Christina until she ripped you off. Just because frankie has not ripped you off YET! Doesn't not mean his report is false. He just telling his story about what happened. She has ripped off a few of the mongers on this board in The past. So it's not a far reach in my opinion to think she had something to do with it. only thing that surprised me about your post was how long it took for you to ride in on your white horse.Your posts regarding Frankie's has always been negative. Frankie has been my regulars for 2. 5 years, and I've never been ripped off by her. Your recent post middle July said she had no incall was false, after she took off to take care of family issue. She asked me to correct that misleading info you posted so I did on forum post 2073 July 15. On March19, you retracted a statement that Frankie was using Cinnamon's picture, which several other mongers called you on it. She's never used any other pictures other than her own on STG. That was forum post 1929. As far as how long for me to post on my white horse, I waited to see Frankie first to find out about YouCon45 rip off post. She is a very busy provider so it took me several days before I got my Dream with her. Frankie said there were never guns, money or mugging ever involved. According to her there was a unhappy Monger who expected service but did not get it from her since no donation were forth coming. YouCon45 post is far fetch, if I got strong armed robbed by men with guns that's a major felony! I'd been reporting it to LEO, not just some post on our forum, especially since YouCon45 was not involved yet with Frankie. YouCon45 has not chimed in, or substantiated any of his post so I'll wait and see, but I'll take his rip off post with a grain of salt. I'm sorry you feel negative towards her, but for me I'll continue to see her, since she's cute and is an excellent provider. Bottum out.

YouCon45
08-03-21, 17:03
Your posts regarding Frankie's has always been negative. Frankie has been my regulars for 2. 5 years, and I've never been ripped off by her. Your recent post middle July said she had no incall was false, after she took off to take care of family issue. She asked me to correct that misleading info you posted so I did on forum post 2073 July 15. On March19, you retracted a statement that Frankie was using Cinnamon's picture, which several other mongers called you on it. She's never used any other pictures other than her own on STG. That was forum post 1929. As far as how long for me to post on my white horse, I waited to see Frankie first to find out about YouCon45 rip off post. She is a very busy provider so it took me several days before I got my Dream with her. Frankie said there were never guns, money or mugging ever involved. According to her there was a unhappy Monger who expected service but did not get it from her since no donation were forth coming. YouCon45 post is far fetch, if I got strong armed robbed by men with guns that's a major felony! I'd been reporting it to LEO, not just some post on our forum, especially since YouCon45 was not involved yet with Frankie. YouCon45 has not chimed in, or substantiated any of his post so I'll wait and see, but I'll take his rip off post with a grain of salt. I'm sorry you feel negative towards her, but for me I'll continue to see her, since she's cute and is an excellent provider. Bottum out.Well all I have to say on this is! Were you there? Didn't think so! So how you can say that something didn't happen just cause you were not there. Thats bullshit!! You just have your head up her ass!! What ever arrangements you to have fine don't care!! But really dude you were not there and your just taking her word of what happened and she wasn't there either so how does she know what happened? She just knows she ripped off a dealer and she is covering he tracks so she can keep the money flowing for her candy habit!! Or maybe you are just her sugar daddy and over pay! And she will tell you whatever she wants to to keep you coming back!!

Hey it's not up to me who you guys want to see but I will always keep myself safe and let fellow mongers know of anything that could be dangerous! So if you all think I am full of shit so be it I stopped caring what other people think about me a long time ago!!

I gave the warning if you choose to go anyway then that's on you my conscious is clear! I really hope no one gets shot over a few bucks!

Bottum
08-05-21, 00:19
Well all I have to say on this is! Were you there? Didn't think so! So how you can say that something didn't happen just cause you were not there. Thats bullshit!! You just have your head up her ass!! What ever arrangements you to have fine don't care!! But really dude you were not there and your just taking her word of what happened and she wasn't there either so how does she know what happened? She just knows she ripped off a dealer and she is covering he tracks so she can keep the money flowing for her candy habit!! Or maybe you are just her sugar daddy and over pay! And she will tell you whatever she wants to to keep you coming back!!

Hey it's not up to me who you guys want to see but I will always keep myself safe and let fellow mongers know of anything that could be dangerous! So if you all think I am full of shit so be it I stopped caring what other people think about me a long time ago!!

I gave the warning if you choose to go anyway then that's on you my conscious is clear! I really hope no one gets shot over a few bucks!I don't need to be there on a story that doesn't make sense. In your original post, 3 dudes with guns robbed you of money in the backyard stairway going to an apartment that has multiple tenants. How would they know in the dark that you had money meant for Frankie? Or even know that you were going to see her? Did you know these armed felons? Also since you had not even enter the apartment or even seen Frankie, why haven't you file an armed robbery report? You said that Frankie knows she ripped off a dealer, that is a serious offense in the drug world! If 3 armed dude are robbing people because of some major Frankie wrong doing and she ripped off a dealer, I would think she would be laying low or absent! She been posting regularly on STG, and doesn't seem to afraid to be seen on the internet. My suspicion is that you have an axe to grind against Frankie. Frankie did something that you didn't like, so you're going to the max to hurt her business. No, I'm not her sugar daddy and I donate a reasonable rate to her like any other Monger. She's treated me fairly, and I'd like see her being treated fairly! Bottum out.

Blackfire
08-05-21, 07:28
I don't need to be there on a story that doesn't make sense. In your original post, 3 dudes with guns robbed you of money in the backyard stairway going to an apartment that has multiple tenants. How would they know in the dark that you had money meant for Frankie? Or even know that you were going to see her? Did you know these armed felons? Also since you had not even enter the apartment or even seen Frankie, why haven't you file an armed robbery report? You said that Frankie knows she ripped off a dealer, that is a serious offense in the drug world! If 3 armed dude are robbing people because of some major Frankie wrong doing and she ripped off a dealer, I would think she would be laying low or absent! She been posting regularly on STG, and doesn't seem to afraid to be seen on the internet. My suspicion is that you have an axe to grind against Frankie. Frankie did something that you didn't like, so you're going to the max to hurt her business. No, I'm not her sugar daddy and I donate a reasonable rate to her like any other Monger. She's treated me fairly, and I'd like see her being treated fairly! Bottum out.I note that in none of your many defenses of Frankie you don't argue that she doesn't have a dealer or do drugs. I suppose most of the girls are druggies also, hell I'd be a druggie if I had to suck and fuck every fat or elderly guy with a hundo in his hand. Whether or not Youcons report is accurate I think it's worth being aware of the potential presence of drugs and / or dealers and that she sees customers in an upstairs apartment in a building with multiple tenants. Thanks for the additional information your responses have supplied Bottum.

Variety1
08-08-21, 14:30
I saw Frankie last summer for outcall. Don't know anything about robbery; friendly with me.

Probably on some sort of candy, didn't affect the date.

The only issue I had (and others said some of the same) is she's not ready when she says she'll be. So, you sit and wait.

Other than that, very pretty and willing to please, at least with me.

I think it was $.20 at the time for half. Would probably repeat.

I note that in none of your many defenses of Frankie you don't argue that she doesn't have a dealer or do drugs. I suppose most of the girls are druggies also, hell I'd be a druggie if I had to suck and fuck every fat or elderly guy with a hundo in his hand. Whether or not Youcons report is accurate I think it's worth being aware of the potential presence of drugs and / or dealers and that she sees customers in an upstairs apartment in a building with multiple tenants. Thanks for the additional information your responses have supplied Bottum.