PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin2
07-22-14, 18:43
Thread Starter.

Ford1275
07-29-14, 10:07
Has anyone been out lately, I cruised the by the hotel and some side streets but did not see any walkers maybe wrong time of day it was 7 pm or so?

Donntee
07-29-14, 15:13
Has anyone been out lately, I cruised the by the hotel and some side streets but did not see any walkers maybe wrong time of day it was 7 pm or so?It is a war zone. A month ago I thought I was going to get carjacked.

MoeHam
08-06-14, 16:38
It is a war zone. A month ago I thought I was going to get carjacked.Agreed. Higher murder rate than Flint now. SW are rare.

Ford1275
08-07-14, 07:41
Agreed. Higher murder rate than Flint now. SW are rare.I don't disagree but these girls went somewhere they can't survive that long with out there fix and going to need some Barry's to get it so I thought maybe they moved to a different area.

RobBall
08-07-14, 14:39
Has anyone been out lately, I cruised the by the hotel and some side streets but did not see any walkers maybe wrong time of day it was 7 pm or so?Seems to be more SW activity during the daylight hours. Probably safer for them.

Arp1966
08-10-14, 11:28
I cruised through the area several times between noon and 5 pm. And seen at least 7 different girls out in the area of the motel. 3 were girls that have been around for a while and the other 4 I have never seen before.

MoeHam
08-18-14, 19:25
Left stars about 8 pm Saturday, found "heather" across from the liquor store on hoyt. 30 for BBBJCIM. Didn't feel like haggling so said ok. Was having a little trouble finishing tho I'd say her skills would've been adequate on any other day. Flipped her around for FS and she said I usually charge more for this but ok. All in all a decent experience. She's apparently homeless so no digits.

Ford1275
08-19-14, 07:49
Left stars about 8 pm Saturday, found "heather" across from the liquor store on hoyt. 30 for BBBJCIM. Didn't feel like haggling so said ok. Was having a little trouble finishing tho I'd say her skills would've been adequate on any other day. Flipped her around for FS and she said I usually charge more for this but ok. All in all a decent experience. She's apparently homeless so no digits.Can you describe her I'm not sure witch one Heather is? About a year ago there was a WSW that hung around Broadway that was about the same not bad looking girl never got her name though and she had no phone she was shacking up where ever she could she was BBBJ for a Barry as well.

MoeHam
08-20-14, 18:22
Can you describe her I'm not sure witch one Heather is? About a year ago there was a WSW that hung around Broadway that was about the same not bad looking girl never got her name though and she had no phone she was shacking up where ever she could she was BBBJ for a Barry as well.White girl, late 20's or so, lightish hair, about 5'5" I guess, slender. Actually looks damn good naked. Pretty eyes, TERRIBLE skin. Acne like a 14 year old. Shaved kitty, which I found odd for a homeless person but whatever. Talks. A LOT.

Hope that helps.

MoeHam
08-21-14, 23:34
Tonite picked up Christine, aka-according to her-little mama. Dark auburn hair, thin, looked great from a distance. Up close not so much. Massive luggage under the eyes and just old-looking. Breasts completely deflated & ugly. Still, I was desperate at the moment and there were no other options. Found her essentially the same place as heather from last report. Anyway, I let her into my car and she smells like a mixture of grape nehi and triple-x video booth. She must specialize in COF / COB most of the time. Even as serious a cumdumpster as Mikki at the Islands is, at least SHE always smelled good. This Christine was bordering on nauseating. But like I said, desperation. 30 for BBBJCIM. A Spitter fwiw. Skills bad. Got better head from my 9th grade girlfriend. Had to manually help her. Was not interested in trying the same flip with her as I did with heather, this chick was just too skanky.

All in all, poor experience, I might wave as I pass by if I see her again. Didn't bother asking about digits.

As a side note, I swung through the area during the after-work time between 5-6, there were at least 6 SW there. When I went by again around dusk, this skank was all that was left. Weird IMO.

Lastly, there was a seriously hot BSW on broadway just across from the gas station, by the time I went around the block for pickup she was gone.

Point being, at least they're back out there.

That's all for now.

Ford1275
08-26-14, 07:11
Sounds like the the one I was thinking of, your right about the acne that's got to be her.

DoubleD3
09-01-14, 01:41
I'm new to the Muskegon scene and would like some info on the girls. Does anyone have details of girls they've had in the past or who's the best one to look for. Do any of the girls do anal? I'm not picky on looks I just want to be safe and not get ripped off.

Mike Oxbig
09-23-14, 13:16
Have any of you picked up any of the black girls out there? I've seen a couple of them getting in and out of cars but haven't seen any posts on here about any. Just wondering if anybody had a good or bad encounter with any? Lets keep this board going.

MartyD
09-27-14, 23:47
Yep, I saw 'key' a while back and she was good. Tight and clean, spinner. Maybe 20 at best. Little cracked out, but she was showered and bald as a baby. 30 did the job and I was negotiating for backdoor but only went standard. Girls there lately have all been white and look like zombies.

Arp1966
09-29-14, 08:08
Saturday evening spotted a new girl and picked her up. Name was Ginger 20 yo, long blond hair, really bad acne but otherwise kind of cute. Perfect body, maybe 100 lbs soaking wet. Said she is Heather's little sister. Only been out less than a month. Agreed to 50 for FS, she let me DATY and she really got into it and came hard or faked it good. Then hoped on for some BBFS which was great. She was really friendly and we had some good conversation before and after. I can't wait to see her again.

Ford1275
09-30-14, 12:42
Did you get any digits from her that you would share, or where you found her. PM me if you like

Saturday evening spotted a new girl and picked her up. Name was Ginger 20 yo, long blond hair, really bad acne but otherwise kind of cute. Perfect body, maybe 100 lbs soaking wet. Said she is Heather's little sister. Only been out less than a month. Agreed to 50 for FS, she let me DATY and she really got into it and came hard or faked it good. Then hoped on for some BBFS which was great. She was really friendly and we had some good conversation before and after. I can't wait to see her again..

RobBall
10-02-14, 15:13
With time to waste one day I was on Google Earth. I went to street level at the end of Hoyt near Merriam. Crouching under the tree was a young blond girl who seems to be reaching for a bottle of water. Clearly a SW that looks attractive enough to attract attention. I wonder if anyone else has ever seen this on Google Earth.I drove thru the strolls yesterday and saw her walking around 4 or 5 yesterday and turned around to scoop but got beat by someone else.

Is the monger who scooped her on here? If so, tell us about her.

Ford1275
10-04-14, 15:20
With time to waste one day I was on Google Earth. I went to street level at the end of Hoyt near Merriam. Crouching under the tree was a young blond girl who seems to be reaching for a bottle of water. Clearly a SW that looks attractive enough to attract attention. I wonder if anyone else has ever seen this on Google Earth. I never looked around there on Google before but I agree she does look like she's worth looking into.

Mike Oxbig
10-05-14, 01:31
With time to waste one day I was on Google Earth. I went to street level at the end of Hoyt near Merriam. Crouching under the tree was a young blond girl who seems to be reaching for a bottle of water. Clearly a SW that looks attractive enough to attract attention. I wonder if anyone else has ever seen this on Google Earth.Yes I noticed that awhile back. The image on Google Earth is from August 2013 and I'm pretty sure it is Melonie. I'll ask her next time I see her.

Ford1275
10-07-14, 08:32
Thanks for the heads up

The following happened to my friend Ray (made up name). It was mid September, Ray was out on Hoyt. He was headed south and passed a girl sitting with a young man on the curb after he passed the store. Figuring she was a SW he turned into the large hotel to circle around. He went around the hotel and came out on Norton. Sure enough, the SW was walking down Norton. As he approached he slowed down and rolled down his window. He then heard her male friend yell out. The SW said something to him, turned and walked away. The male friend said something else and she turned to approach Ray again. But once again Ray heard the male friend yell out and she turned away once again. He then noticed a truck approach him and pull right up in front of him. He could not drive forward. The door opened and LE stepped out. The officer yelled at the SW that she "better have somewhere to go". He came up to Ray's driver side window and said "you should not be trying to pick up these coke working girls". Ray could clearly seen the officers name. They had a short chat and the officer left. Ray and I concluded that LE was not interested in making arrests but instead in warning of the dangers of what he called "coke working girls". It also appeared to Ray that LE was focusing on harassing the SWs. Last week I seen a truck driving up Oakwood next to a girl and talking to her the whole way as she moved further away from Hoyt Street. I wondered if it was LE leading a SW away from the area. The truck Ray saw was dark, maybe blue, he did not tell me the make, but it was a private vehicle, not an LE vehicle. So beware, the vehicle driving behind you may not be who you may think it is. This may also explain why there is so much slim pickings out there at times..

Mike Oxbig
11-02-14, 03:12
The following happened to my friend Ray (made up name). It was mid September, Ray was out on Hoyt. He was headed south and passed a girl sitting with a young man on the curb after he passed the store. Figuring she was a SW he turned into the large hotel to circle around. He went around the hotel and came out on Norton. Sure enough, the SW was walking down Norton. As he approached he slowed down and rolled down his window. He then heard her male friend yell out. The SW said something to him, turned and walked away. The male friend said something else and she turned to approach Ray again. But once again Ray heard the male friend yell out and she turned away once again. He then noticed a truck approach him and pull right up in front of him. He could not drive forward. The door opened and LE stepped out. The officer yelled at the SW that she "better have somewhere to go". He came up to Ray's driver side window and said "you should not be trying to pick up these coke working girls". Ray could clearly seen the officers name. They had a short chat and the officer left. Ray and I concluded that LE was not interested in making arrests but instead in warning of the dangers of what he called "coke working girls". It also appeared to Ray that LE was focusing on harassing the SWs. Last week I seen a truck driving up Oakwood next to a girl and talking to her the whole way as she moved further away from Hoyt Street. I wondered if it was LE leading a SW away from the area. The truck Ray saw was dark, maybe blue, he did not tell me the make, but it was a private vehicle, not an LE vehicle. So beware, the vehicle driving behind you may not be who you may think it is. This may also explain why there is so much slim pickings out there at times.I know the police chief drives a black Tahoe. I even seen him out there in regular clothes walking around.

Ttresequis
03-03-15, 22:52
The scene seems to be a on the dead side again. I was out earlier and saw a WSW named Liz who I had seen about a year ago but today looked absolutely terrible. Her teeth were rotted and her clothes looked much too big for her. I made one last drive around the 'hood and then left. Hopefully when the weather warms up the girls will be out in force again.

Slik9976
04-14-15, 13:58
I saw a girl with jean shorts on today. Dark haired. She looked pretty good from a distance to me. Any one know her or met her? I may head back and scoop.

Arp1966
04-23-15, 08:11
There is a pregnant WSW staying in the house behind Ken & Beas Market. Picked her up a few weeks ago for a BBBJ and it was the worst BJ I ever had, not into it at all and when I was about to pop she pulled back and I had to finish myself off. But sense I have a thing for pregnant women I had to pick her up again for some FS and it was not much better, she just laid there and didn't want me to touch anywhere or kiss or anything. Think she said her name was Misty, rates were 20 for BJ and 30 for FS.

Mike Oxbig
05-03-15, 03:46
I saw a girl with jean shorts on today. Dark haired. She looked pretty good from a distance to me. Any one know her or met her? I may head back and scoop.Can you provide a little more info? Did you go back and scoop her up?

Slik9976
05-05-15, 07:17
Can you provide a little more info? Did you go back and scoop her up?By the time I went back, she was gone, been looking for her since then.

DoubleD3
08-10-15, 19:39
Is action dead here? I haven't seen any girls out lately and no posts in months. Whats going on out there?

Chris202
11-19-15, 03:49
Anybody no of any SW in Muskegon heights area.

Chris202
11-19-15, 04:04
Does anyone know of any SW in Muskegon heights area I new to this and I'm looking for a good time.

Chris202
11-21-15, 16:17
Does anyone know of any SW in Muskegon area please pm if you do.

Crafti
03-08-16, 21:32
I used to have digits for a while (saved them under Adam as she requested "Adam and eve" white SW that said her name was eve, 33 yo I would say, auburn hair, slim. Lost the number anyone know her and can hook me up?

Chris202
05-11-16, 01:41
Has anyone had any good experience with any SW pm with details if so.

BetrBatr
05-31-16, 22:32
Had a spare moment (15 min.) this afternoon (1 pm), driving through the Hts. Saw 1 WSW on Hoyt, drove past her got the look. Out of my rearview mirror saw the scoop. Then going down Summit, got the cum-on from a BSW (big BOOTY, short platinum colored hair) by 4th st. , very loud and demonstrative, not in my wheelhouse (or my car). Nothing on Broadway, had to get back to work. Not much, but not dead yet! FYI.

BetrBatr
06-10-16, 22:28
Late morning, 3 SW's, 2 WSW's, 1 mixed-race, tried to scoop the oreo, glazed fiery eyes, she gave hand signals 4 NO, maybe my car? Idk, probably good, looked high as hell! 1 thick WSW, 1 thin WSW, thin 2 win, wanted. 40/ BJ, took. 25 BBBJCIM, car action, very good, great value, no phone. Maybe last name hoover, I thought eureka after she swallowed! Surely, I jest! No names exchanged just my fluid sucked rite down. Good ecomonical service over on the best coast!

Mike Oxbig
06-18-16, 11:20
Late morning, 3 SW's, 2 WSW's, 1 mixed-race, tried to scoop the oreo, glazed fiery eyes, she gave hand signals 4 NO, maybe my car? Idk, probably good, looked high as hell! 1 thick WSW, 1 thin WSW, thin 2 win, wanted. 40/ BJ, took. 25 BBBJCIM, car action, very good, great value, no phone. Maybe last name hoover, I thought eureka after she swallowed! Surely, I jest! No names exchanged just my fluid sucked rite down. Good ecomonical service over on the best coast!You have a better description of the one you picked up?

Arp1966
06-18-16, 15:07
Took a quick cruise through the Heights the other night on my way home from work (11 pm) and there were state boys everywhere, so I decided to head home, going down Broadway got stopped for going 28 in a 25 zone. He wanted to know what I was doing in the Heights that time of night. Told him I was just out for a ride. He said nobody just goes for a ride in the Heights and that I was either looking for drugs or girls. I told him that I don't do any kind of drugs, and that I only have $7 on me and that I don't think I could get anything for that. So he decided that I must have already picked up a girl. He wanted to search my car, and I didn't have anything to hide, I haven't had anyone in it for over 6 months, so I let him. Big mistake! He takes a quick look through my car then goes back to his car and comes out with a cocaine test kit and claims he found a crack rock on my front seat. The kit wasn't blue, and I'm pretty sure that they are supposed to turn blue. I told him there is no way, that I don't do drugs and don't know anyone that does drugs. He says that the girl I just had in my car must have dropped it there. He kept trying to get me to admit that I picked up a girl. He said he wouldn't charge me with possession if I confessed to soliciting. After about 15 minutes of arguing with him that I didn't pick up a girl just let me go and said he better not find me in the Heights again. I don't think he would have let me go if he had really found crack in my car. So watch out for these State Cops.

BetrBatr
06-28-16, 06:48
She was walking west on summit mid afternoon cute 2 pony tails quick car date 4 Jackson, no digits, BBBJCIM with spit. She was strungout needed a blast. Saw another monger on Hoyt with another WSW in his car pulling away after scoop. On Hoyt btwn notel & seaway. The SW's on Hoyt are not walking but are sitting in vehicles and then getting out when mongers show enuf interest. Be safe saw 1 LE circling area.

BetrBatr
07-09-16, 22:03
More blonde action 4 1 Jackson with a honest abe tip. I never pay upfront, way 2 risky with the unpredictability of desperation and pharmaceuticals.

SW's again sitting in cars and when they spot a candidate they approach. Action between Notel on hill and jb liquor shack on Hoyt, and of seaway. Quick.

BBBJ, very efficient, no names, no digits, no lies,& no surprise. Mid 2 late afternoon, desert before dinner.

Lots of safe areas to park and unload.

Fuck them BP gals and all their drama (thieven pimps, DUH! WTF) + a Benjamin cheaper!!

Be safe and save some $ for flowers for home-style.

BetrBatr
07-23-16, 11:11
LEO always round Hoyt lately. Up by old brick motel.

Not a bit of action then. Wonder if they are reading this site? Changed my activity times slightly, small head has big devious desires refuses 2 b deterred! Did find the 2 ponytail girl, those ponytails make great handles!! She was compliant with just a few more greenstamps. Little head has creative ideas too! No digits yet, she got a BIG hole where ALL the money go! Different face same ole sad song.

Mr Bigshot
07-25-16, 14:51
Went out for a drive to see what was available. Pretty disappointing. Nothing at all on Broadway. Tried Hoyt and found a really really loud BSW yelling only God knows what. Not for me. Trying to get away from the crazy ***** I glanced another BSW with blondish hair out walking. This one looked pretty good from the quick look I got. Finally got turned around and got beat to the scoop. I drove around for awhile hoping to get lucky, but nope. Seems to be a lot of LEO on and around Hoyt lately. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Bth9318
07-26-16, 02:44
Went out for a drive to see what was available. Pretty disappointing. Nothing at all on Broadway. Tried Hoyt and found a really really loud BSW yelling only God knows what. Not for me. Trying to get away from the crazy ***** I glanced another BSW with blondish hair out walking. This one looked pretty good from the quick look I got. Finally got turned around and got beat to the scoop. I drove around for awhile hoping to get lucky, but nope. Seems to be a lot of LEO on and around Hoyt lately. Maybe I'm just paranoid.They know what goes on there and they are around alot. In the middle of the block is a crack house and the guy who owns it handles the girls. I dropped one off last year this time and got pulled over 2 blocks later. Got the third degree from that little prick Asian cop. He asked if I knew what went on in that house I played dumb and said no then he asked to search the car I said knock your self out. He spent like a hh searching my car which was a pig sty idiot. But if they know what goes on there why haven't they raided it yet? I've known about it for 2. 5 years and I know some who stay there never raided? Cops on the take. But yeah watch it not only local le but also a lot of state boys.

Mr Bigshot
07-26-16, 09:06
They know what goes on there and they are around alot. In the middle of the block is a crack house and the guy who owns it handles the girls. I dropped one off last year this time and got pulled over 2 blocks later. Got the third degree from that little prick Asian cop. He asked if I knew what went on in that house I played dumb and said no then he asked to search the car I said knock your self out. He spent like a hh searching my car which was a pig sty idiot. But if they know what goes on there why haven't they raided it yet? I've known about it for 2. 5 years and I know some who stay there never raided? Cops on the take. But yeah watch it not only local le but also a lot of state boys.I didn't know about the crack house, but it sure makes sense. I did notice more le in the area than normal, but I almost think under cover is in the area to. I noticed a big dark suv, a suburban I think, that kept following me. I thought it was a pimp with his girl at first but there was only one guy in the vehicle. I saw the vehicle a couple times not really paying attention to it, but as I kept seeing it I noticed he would pull out and follow me every time I went past. Like I said I thought might be a pimp with his girl at first, but maybe undercover? Don't really know. Didn't scare me away but sure made me wonder WTF.

Mike Oxbig
07-28-16, 03:37
They know what goes on there and they are around alot. In the middle of the block is a crack house and the guy who owns it handles the girls. I dropped one off last year this time and got pulled over 2 blocks later. Got the third degree from that little prick Asian cop. He asked if I knew what went on in that house I played dumb and said no then he asked to search the car I said knock your self out. He spent like a hh searching my car which was a pig sty idiot. But if they know what goes on there why haven't they raided it yet? I've known about it for 2. 5 years and I know some who stay there never raided? Cops on the take. But yeah watch it not only local le but also a lot of state boys.There not on the take they just can't do anything without proof. I have friends on the force and I have a legitimate reason to be in the area (lets just say I work in that vicinity) and I've still been pulled over and harassed. I drive thru this area every day several different times and I don't see that many LEO. If I do I just go to my (work) and wait for them to leave. If anyone follows you it's probably not an undercover they wouldn't want to be seen. Its probably a drug dealer thinking your looking for drugs. Most of the girls out there don't have pimps. I know almost every girl out there or there family members most of them for years before they where even out there.

BetrBatr
08-14-16, 23:23
Big correlation; No helicopter=.

Lots more street action on Hoyt.

Scooped dirty blonde ponytail WSW 30 BBBJ with kids left on the parking lot. No phone no digits. Action after 9:30 pm.

DoubleD3
08-16-16, 01:53
Looks like the scene is picking up again. I'm still looking for a girl that does anal. Any of you guys done anal with any of the girls.

BetrBatr
08-16-16, 22:29
My guess is that with an increased gratuity greek would be on the menu for some of these gals. However, it is not a service I screen for or seek.

The state LEO patrol heavy after 8 pm, lots of blue bulls chasing cars then.

Be alert.

Be safe.

Stay 1-step ahead & out of.

Their net.

KoofLand
08-18-16, 21:38
I haven't seen her in a while. Her real name's Christine.

Mike Oxbig
08-19-16, 01:23
I haven't seen her in a while. Her real name's Christine.I just seen her yesterday. She's not out that much anymore. She always looses her phone. I could probably get a hold of her but can't give out that info.

Mike Oxbig
08-19-16, 01:25
Big correlation; No helicopter=.

Lots more street action on Hoyt.

Scooped dirty blonde ponytail WSW 30 BBBJ with kids left on the parking lot. No phone no digits. Action after 9:30 pm.Do you have a name or some more info?

BigFriknNutz
08-19-16, 16:09
First time on the Musk stroll. Hoyt seemed busy with mostly BSW. Don't know all the crossroads yet but seemed like they were at one end of Hoyt and then a couple at the other end near the Red Roof Inn. Which has quite a contingent of characters milling around in the parking lot.

BetrBatr
08-20-16, 14:29
Looking for some p-bone focus following the delish charred but bloody porterhouse. Lots of options 2 night 4 WSW gals with 1 latino dude hanging in front of the crack house midway between the brick notel and seaway dr. That entire congregation looked dirty, disheveled, desparate, and drugged-out. Found another WSW, 2-tone hair, 110-125 lbs. , just north if brick notel, slighty above previously described low-grade choices. Scooped, she was seeking 40 for a BBBJCIM, I suggested a Jackson, she balked, I swung car around told her thanks but NO. Her price dropped as did my shorts, very skilled w / tongue and dt, sucked all my viscous fluid, now relived and relaxed, her too she got paid in the proper service order. Service 1st then payment, just like a haircut!! Her name; Star, ok? BTW, were your parents sun and moon? I believe we went 2 different schools Together! I went 2 penn state, they went to state pen. Sorry economics and genetics are a * Had a phone gave me #, it has never worked, WTF! No LEO seen at all this time.

BetrBatr
11-05-16, 18:26
Sometimes I c a white gal walking out of the hts (cway dr.) & wonder what's up with her.

Seen this again 2 day & swung around & are worlds collided in the autozone parking lot. She sez she is goin 2 Shell 4 a lighter. I happened 2 have an extra 1, she gets in car. She gets lighter & a iackson, & I get great headache relief. No names no digits, perfect.

Ttresequis
11-22-16, 01:56
Several WSW's were out and about this past week, much more than usual. Picked up a redhead hottie, an 8/10 on Norton and had a great time for $40. Saw another redhead who looked like she could be a sister to actor Jesse Eisenberg but I did not partake with her this time. There is a brunette that comes out occasionally who I would consider an 8 but she is not easily found. Their is also a tall slightly bbw blond that is new to the scene and looks fairly wholesome. Two other WSW that are out but who I would steer clear of would be Li'l mama and crazy Lisa. Those two both aren't right in the head. There is action to be had if you are patient but you won't always find them. Good luck.

Crafti
01-15-17, 11:58
I had some time to kill, so drove through last week when it was raining, and it was dead as to be expected. Just as I was about to call it quits, I spotted Karissa from BP. I have seen karissa a few times before off of BP for 60 ss or 40 BBBJ. Scooped her up and dropped 30 for BBBJCIM. She is nice and pleasant to talk with, and certainly got the job done.

Will probably repeat.

Crafti
01-20-17, 18:08
Dreamed that I scooped up Amber, white about 5'6', slim, definite user. Agreed on 25 for BBBJ, she was tired after not very long and provided a cover and cfs at no additional charge to finish the job. Price was right, but service was not what I usually have a craving for when scooping a SW. Probably will not repeat.

Crafti
01-21-17, 04:57
Forgot to mention that on my way to drop off Amber, I noticed red head Heather was out, have seen her in the past, she does a good job. She walks around with a guy but he has never been a problem, one time I asked her about him and she said he isn't their to mess with her guys.

BJack231
01-24-17, 21:16
Have link to WSW giving me a covered BJ outside on Hoyt St from back in the summer. Forgot her name. No digits. Anyone remember? http://www.xvideos.com/video21830717/street_hooker_blowjob_cheap#_tabComments.

BJack231
01-24-17, 21:29
I haven't seen her in a while. Her real name's Christine.Have old footage of WSW giving BJ on a porch on Hoyt St from summer time. No digits. Can't remember name do you? http://www.xvideos.com/video21830717/street_hooker_blowjob_cheap#_tabComments.

BetrBatr
02-09-17, 17:02
On hoyt just before the liqour store and hotel area, picked up a mixed race gal, quick LEO check, dreamt of a quick quality head game for a Jackson, she wanted more but quickly agreed 2 Jackson, car date at park off hoyt in front of mona lake, no trouble, no names, no digits. Just before 7 pm. Tried FIV, 2 stinky for me. She was the only choice at that time and location. Woke-up quickly and satisfied. If I saw her again I would repeat.

Arp1966
02-12-17, 17:26
Picked up the brunette on Hoyt about 3 pm today, turns out to be Karissa from BP. Agreed on 40 for a FS car date. As Crafti reported she is a nice and pleasant to talk to. Will defiantly repeat.

http://muskegon.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/karissa-is-miss-beauty/28440720

Crafti
04-12-17, 19:04
I have seen both heather and Karissa again this month, both still offer good service.

BJack231
04-23-17, 19:15
Does anybody know where any action is besides Hoyt St? Any input would be appreciated.

Mike Oxbig
04-25-17, 01:33
Does anybody know where any action is besides Hoyt St? Any input would be appreciated.Sometimes there's some on summit but for the most part there mostly on hoyt or the side streets off from there.

BetrBatr
04-25-17, 21:24
No luck 4 this dreamer. Seems every and any time I.

Cruise southern part of Hoyt LEO is always around, sometimes 2 cars. I do see potential providers especially on those bisecting streets, but uncle right around the corner. Yesterday attempted pick up on side street and got rolled up on by LEO. Left immediately without incident or RELIEF! Pants full of green money and blue balls. Buyer beware.

Crafti
07-10-17, 15:57
Dreamt of 30 something black lady with a huge booty. 30 for bad BBBJ with no catch. Brenda has a very shapely body that sure looked good in that dress, but the bad service combined with her having to hit the crack pipe before getting to work = no repeat. She will not do BBFS, which is one plus I guess.

Mike Oxbig
07-10-17, 18:06
Dreamt of 30 something black lady with a huge booty. 30 for bad BBBJ with no catch. Brenda has a very shapely body that sure looked good in that dress, but the bad service combined with her having to hit the crack pipe before getting to work = no repeat. She will not do BBFS, which is one plus I guess.Brenda's in her mid 40's. I heard she wouldn't even do BBBJ.

I guess your lucky she didn't rob you.

DoubleD3
09-13-17, 23:09
Haven't seen any posts or much action out lately. Whats the deal? Has anyone gotten lucky recently?

HandPrintMike
09-14-17, 18:59
I just cruised Hoyt then Summit not a single SW in sight. Did they all move?

BJack231
09-18-17, 11:47
I find girls out on Hoyt all the you just got to pick the Right times and be patient they pop out eventually I even got to few videos on hand.

HandPrintMike
09-19-17, 08:56
I find girls out on Hoyt all the you just got to pick the Right times and be patient they pop out eventually I even got to few videos on hand.What times do you find are best?

Slowboatguy
09-19-17, 17:04
What times do you find are best?Assuming maybe LE might have an insight to this board, maybe a PM would be the best way to ask that kind of information.

HandPrintMike
09-19-17, 19:08
Assuming maybe LE might have an insight to this board, maybe a PM would be the best way to ask that kind of information.Didn't take is that way at all. Sorry I am a noob nevere even thought of uncle watching. Thanks for the heads up.

Mike Oxbig
09-19-17, 21:25
What times do you find are best?There's no particular time. I don't think they have a work schedule. You just have to drive around until you get lucky. Sometimes it may take hours.

Crafti
11-21-17, 21:05
Picked up Olivia who used to post on BP. She says she has not had a phone for quite awhile. She doesn't appear to have gone down hill too much since her backpage days appearance wise. 20 for BBBJ, not very good. Got tired after about 5 minuets. Probably won't repeat.

Girls1
11-24-17, 14:12
What area / time (approx) did you see her?

I realize she won't always be there. Just curious as to where she was then.

Thanks.

Picked up Olivia who used to post on BP. She says she has not had a phone for quite awhile. She doesn't appear to have gone down hill too much since her backpage days appearance wise. 20 for BBBJ, not very good. Got tired after about 5 minuets. Probably won't repeat.

MuskeeSeeker
12-21-17, 18:33
Drove past Hoyt the other day while out doing something else and uncle was sitting there in the parking lot of the night club.

Bth9318
01-23-18, 00:18
Rumor is a lot of the street girls have contracted mrsa. Read up on it and be careful.

BetrBatr
03-05-18, 14:20
Lots of ho action on Hoyt, typical area, typical tramps both black and white.

Fri-Sun mongering, 2 BJ services, 1 pm- 3 pm, fair action 4 jack $on. Strange, never seen LEO once. Good 2 feel the ca $h economy in a + way in my pants again. Eyes open mongers, enjoy it while its rotating.

Bth9318
03-14-18, 21:39
Was pulled over on some bogus didn't use my blinker bullshit last Saturday around midnight. Was state cop. He must have been well. Hidden cause he came out of nowhere. Hand cuffed and car searched by a dog. One was cool the other was a real asshole. Thought about asking to see the video of my no blinker turn but I knew there was nothing in the car so let them waste there time. The real irritating thing is there are dealers all over down there you couldn't throw a rock without hitting one but when was the last time you heard of a real big bust in Muskegon. Leave us old mongers alone and bust some real criminals like drug dealers, drunk drivers, or here is a thought a child molester or two.

Girls1
03-15-18, 08:06
Car pulled over for no blinker. Ok, understood.

Car searched for no blinker. WTF? I'd go over their heads and if that didn't work, I'd sue.

I get 'reasonable suspicion', but come on, we have rights too.

Was pulled over on some bogus didn't use my blinker bullshit last Saturday around midnight. Was state cop. He must have been well. Hidden cause he came out of nowhere. Hand cuffed and car searched by a dog. One was cool the other was a real asshole. Thought about asking to see the video of my no blinker turn but I knew there was nothing in the car so let them waste there time. The real irritating thing is there are dealers all over down there you couldn't throw a rock without hitting one but when was the last time you heard of a real big bust in Muskegon. Leave us old mongers alone and bust some real criminals like drug dealers, drunk drivers, or here is a thought a child molester or two.

Vonhellish
06-04-18, 19:52
Out and about today around 6 I saw a bws on hoyt. I did not stop drove by to look. She as a solid 5-6 not much to look at wearing baggy clothes. Looks to much lke she had something to hide she waved and I drove by that was all that was out.

YoungBuck95
09-11-18, 21:35
So it's been months since a new report. Are the streets really free of any SW? God it's been over a year since I've noticed one, she was a younger (early 20's) mixed girl who flagged me down on Broadway right near the Comcast building. Wish I would have gotten her number. Didn't have cash on me and was on my way to work and she gave me a nice squeeze over the pants and told me next time. There never was a next time.

Slowboatguy
09-12-18, 18:08
So it's been months since a new report. Are the streets really free of any SW? God it's been over a year since I've noticed one, she was a younger (early 20's) mixed girl who flagged me down on Broadway right near the Comcast building. Wish I would have gotten her number. Didn't have cash on me and was on my way to work and she gave me a nice squeeze over the pants and told me next time. There never was a next time.Business had me drive through there and I was shocked at the number of mongers cruising the area! Guess it's too well known anymore.

GuyTwoFront
12-14-18, 18:16
I've picked up Karissa many times in the past off of Hoyt. First thing to say is that she was a stunner a year ago with a great personality, great price, no rush, and never high. However, her use of drugs and time in the klink have not been kind to her. The last time I picked her up I paid the usually amount for FS and she got aggressive and angry with me. I paid her more out of respect of our past engagements but it was the end of our time together going forward. I see her walking Hoyt often and she looks worst each month. I stated it then and believe its true now, she does gives the best head in the area. When she provides FS its always with a glove and I will say she always smelled good and clean!

Her pics in STG are what I would say a year to two years old.

http://muskegon.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/almost-girlfriend-material/729440546637

BetrBatr
12-18-18, 16:07
2, possible 3 gals on Hoyt today. Went to turn around at old greenstamp store (Hoyt / Norton) LEO sitting back in weeds. Went straight to Seaway & gone. Must be getting older. There were times where I would've have been thrilled by the challenge. Sunshine nice though, & it was mildly fun to see the trap.

Buyer Beware LEO don't mind getting out of the car in sunshine.

Buyer Beware LEO is going to increase "forfeiture"action in this hobby, spreading from Detroit like a Grassfire. Now that Weed has been removed from probable cause actions triggering "forfeiture" $$.

Buyer Beware of Obese Uncle LEO, he defies dieting, He will eat.

I ate my own lunch today in the car sitting in the sunshine.

Peace Mongers.

MuskeeSeeker
12-18-18, 19:07
Buyer Beware LEO is going to increase "forfeiture"action in this hobby, spreading from Detroit like a Grassfire.Out of curiosity, how do you know this?

GuyTwoFront
12-21-18, 15:52
Out of curiosity, how do you know this?I have to agree I've never seen the Heights cops really try and hide or for that matter stop the girls from doing what they are doing. From past pick ups a lot of the girls have said the cops turn a blind eye to much of it until spring then dies down at summer as the gang violence picks back up.

Ford1275
01-21-19, 16:18
Was cruising through the stroll and came across a girl named Jessica. Didn't look bad not great either. Dark hair a little wide in the rear but ok. Had a pink winter coat on. I was working so no play today, I did get digits though. Anyone know of the name?

Bth9318
01-21-19, 17:57
There where a couple of them running around. The one was a little taller and a drunk, Vodka is the preferred drink. She will cash and dash you if she has the chance. She will want to go get booze first. Don't fall for these tricks. Just hold to your guns and make her do the dead first. If BBBJ is taking to long she will want to upsell BBFS (she is lazy and won't want to finish BBBJ if its taking to long) if she is really plastered she can be very unpredictable and I wouldn't take her to a room or any where you can't dump her drunk ass out of the car easily. She can be fun just have your guard up all the time. The only one with the big ass I have seen down there is clarrisa she is on stg she is cool all the way around never had an issue with her.

Ford1275
01-22-19, 14:46
There where a couple of them running around. The one was a little taller and a drunk, Vodka is the preferred drink. She will cash and dash you if she has the chance. She will want to go get booze first. Don't fall for these tricks. Just hold to your guns and make her do the dead first. If BBBJ is taking to long she will want to upsell BBFS (she is lazy and won't want to finish BBBJ if its taking to long) if she is really plastered she can be very unpredictable and I wouldn't take her to a room or any where you can't dump her drunk ass out of the car easily. She can be fun just have your guard up all the time. The only one with the big ass I have seen down there is clarrisa she is on stg she is cool all the way around never had an issue with her.After you said she posted stg, I did some research and found out that it was karrisa with out a doubt. Thanks for the input.

GuyTwoFront
01-23-19, 22:22
After you said she posted stg, I did some research and found out that it was karrisa with out a doubt. Thanks for the input.I used to pick up Karrisa all the time a few years ago and she was great and actually was hotter than the pics in STG show. However, her time in the klink did its toll and she is not the same person she used to be. Often times higher than hell on bad pot. You often see her walking Hoyt mid-day and really late at night past midnight.

MuskeeSeeker
04-25-19, 18:21
I have scooped a number of providers from the Hoyt St. Area, and after the last one, I think I am done doing that. She cried the whole time from pain, apparently her jaw was broken some time ago, and giving BJ's hurts her. You pick her up and she expects you to bust after about 30 seconds. She's actually a pretty good looking older woman, but considering the pain she is in, I don't want to contribute to her misery any more. A previous one from that one cried with every bump in the road, and considering the area, there are a lot of them. I simply don't feel comfortable or justified in doing this any more.

MGuySee
04-26-19, 17:46
I have scooped a number of providers from the Hoyt St. Area, and after the last one, I think I am done doing that. She cried the whole time from pain, apparently her jaw was broken some time ago, and giving BJ's hurts her. You pick her up and she expects you to bust after about 30 seconds. She's actually a pretty good looking older woman, but considering the pain she is in, I don't want to contribute to her misery any more. A previous one from that one cried with every bump in the road, and considering the area, there are a lot of them. I simply don't feel comfortable or justified in doing this any more.I wish I knew where they all went, I remember there use to be a lot to choose from.

Crash354
05-06-19, 10:02
I was out checking out the broadway and Hoyt show and it was pretty dead Friday afternoon and Sunday most of the day. Seen 1 for sure Friday afternoon but by the time I got turned around she was already picked up. Most BSW. Did see one possible WSW but could not confirm and she was getting chatted up in the few passes I made. I was hoping the warm weather would bring them back out of the wood work.

BetrBatr
05-23-19, 15:19
Early 20's BSW heading west.

Lot's of eye contact, loud yelling, hand waving.

I was still working.

She looked cute from a distance with old monger eyes. Warming up now.

Will check after work again.

FYI.

Slik9976
08-14-19, 15:14
Did anyone see the cute girl in the blue dress hanging out? I drove by and she smiled. Looked to good to be true so passed. When I drove back later. She was gone.

Mike Oxbig
08-14-19, 15:16
Did anyone see the cute girl in the blue dress hanging out? I drove by and she smiled. Looked to good to be true so passed. When I drove back later. She was gone.Do you have a better description?

Slik9976
08-14-19, 15:51
Do you have a better description?Brunette with curly hair. Dark blue dress. Very pretty IMHO. Petite.

Mike Oxbig
08-14-19, 16:55
Brunette with curly hair. Dark blue dress. Very pretty IMHO. Petite.If she has glasses its probably Bella if not I did see one that I never seen before don't recall what she was wearing I was on my way somewhere and forgot to go back.

Ford1275
08-16-19, 15:18
Did anyone see the cute girl in the blue dress hanging out? I drove by and she smiled. Looked to good to be true so passed. When I drove back later. She was gone.Was she in the area of the hotels?

Slik9976
08-16-19, 17:56
Was she in the area of the hotels?Yes. I saw her again today in a black skirt walking with a blonde girl. Was not in a position to scoop but they both look available.

GuyTwoFront
08-21-19, 17:45
I happened to be driving by Hoyt and found Karissa by chance. Picked her up for the first time in over a year for a car date. Instantly remembered me and was willing for some nice BBBJ at a steal rate. She still has the skills for sure, after getting me all worked up I wanted to desperately play with her and she obliged by pulling off her pants and letting me finger her until she squirted all over my dash! She went back to bbbjing me until fireworks! Guys she's always clean and 80% of time has a great attitude if you are getting her early in the evening!

Russians
08-23-19, 08:34
I happened to be driving by Hoyt and found Karissa by chance. Picked her up for the first time in over a year for a car date. Instantly remembered me and was willing for some nice BBBJ at a steal rate. She still has the skills for sure, after getting me all worked up I wanted to desperately play with her and she obliged by pulling off her pants and letting me finger her until she squirted all over my dash! She went back to bbbjing me until fireworks! Guys she's always clean and 80% of time has a great attitude if you are getting her early in the evening!Where do you park your car when you do car date sounds fun.

MuskeeSeeker
08-23-19, 16:47
Where do you park your car when you do car date sounds fun.If I were him, I wouldn't reveal that information to you. I'm pretty sure the popos read this forum.

Arp1966
08-25-19, 17:05
Dreamed of Bella on Hoyt this afternoon. Hot young brunette with nerd glasses, said she is 22 yo. Agreed to 50 for a car date FS. Started with DATY, kitty was really sweet and fresh. Asked about BB and she said I could as long as I pulled out as she is not on BC. She was really tight and it took some work to get it in her. Tried kissing her and she kept turning away and looked disgusted and wouldn't get into it. I prefer GFE so I probably won't dream of her again.

WildOne76
08-28-19, 22:30
Finally stop by to visit a SW. Picked up Bella on Hoyt petite young lady a little offish at first. But get her to smile. Definitely worth the time. $. 5 but gave $. 6. Will most likely repeat.

GuyTwoFront
08-29-19, 14:52
Finally stop by to visit a SW. Picked up Bella on Hoyt petite young lady a little offish at first. But get her to smile. Definitely worth the time. $. 5 but gave $. 6. Will most likely repeat.Seen her once in the mid afternoon and haven't seen her since.

MaxCat06
09-01-19, 14:35
Seen her once in the mid afternoon and haven't seen her since.Do you have contact number or info? Message me if you could and maybe I could return the favor.

WittDawg
09-03-19, 18:11
Do you have contact number or info? Message me if you could and maybe I could return the favor.I have digits for her. But it is hit or miss if she responds or not. Shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to share.

Mudokon
09-04-19, 00:05
I often hoyt. Don't see much nowadays. Our own old school loving Crystal told me they have all been pushed down the rd. What road?

WildOne76
09-22-19, 20:47
I often hoyt. Don't see much nowadays. Our own old school loving Crystal told me they have all been pushed down the rd. What road?Went for a pass on Hoyt saw nothing. Any suggestions where one should be looking now?

WildOne76
09-29-19, 10:40
I have digits for her. But it is hit or miss if she responds or not. Shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to share.Interested in the contract info.

WittDawg
09-29-19, 17:16
She has not responded to the number that I have for her in over a month now. Sorry I can't help.

Interested in the contract info.

Ford1275
10-03-19, 07:35
For the last two days I have seen a BSW. The first time I wasn't sure if she was but she made eye contact that made me wonder, it was around 10:30 am this morning I was driving through and it was still dark but she came off a porch as soon as she seen my headlights coming around the curve. She looks pretty good, nice looking body and I would guess she's in mid twenty's just a guess though. Not my thing but someone that's looking she there.

MuskeeSeeker
10-03-19, 11:38
For the last two days I have seen a BSW. The first time I wasn't sure if she was but she made eye contact that made me wonder, it was around 10:30 am this morning I was driving through and it was still dark but she came off a porch as soon as she seen my headlights coming around the curve. She looks pretty good, nice looking body and I would guess she's in mid twenty's just a guess though. Not my thing but someone that's looking she there.All of the experiences I've had with BSWs has been bad. They're reluctant to do their job, and always want to beg more money off you. Not to mention the time they waste. Last one I saw, I gave her $60 for BBBJ (No CIM) and she tried to get more off of me. I just avoid them now.

Stromulite
02-25-20, 05:28
Finally stop by to visit a SW. Picked up Bella on Hoyt petite young lady a little offish at first. But get her to smile. Definitely worth the time. $. 5 but gave $. 6. Will most likely repeat I've seen her a few times. And she let me do almost everything for. 50 she does like to smoke hard though. She's put weight on since she got out of jail. Still good tight holes all 3.

LikeVariety
03-02-20, 14:10
When was this I had a one of the other girls tell me a week ago that she's not doing that no more that you got a boyfriend that's very possessive and violent but you had said if he catches her with anybody else things would go bad I did see her once since you got out but you told me not to call or text because her boyfriend goes to her phone and has threatened to harm anybody that contacts her or if he catches her with anybody other girls had said other things about her as far as high risk of disease or other things I would make sure I'm using protection if you take the rest of the see her at all.

Finally stop by to visit a SW. Picked up Bella on Hoyt petite young lady a little offish at first. But get her to smile. Definitely worth the time. $. 5 but gave $. 6. Will most likely repeat I've seen her a few times. And she let me do almost everything for. 50 she does like to smoke hard though. She's put weight on since she got out of jail. Still good tight holes all 3.

MaxCat06
03-24-20, 07:27
Karissa from Skip the games, or Jessica as she goes by while walking on the stroll. Is one to be careful with.

I saw her on skip and tried to contact but no answer, then while in Muskegon I saw WSW and it turned out to be her, but she told me her name was Jessica, she looked a little ruff, but seemed to be ok.

Once we discussed plans, she said she had to get her phone charger out of a friends car, which was BS she just wanted to stop and pick up whatever her drug of choice is. She did not ask for money just needed to stop and pick up then we would be on our way.

Once we got to my place, the effing train left the effing tracks!

She wen into the bathroom for about 20 min and what came out was MRS. JECKLE.

She proceeded to jump around and screech like a crazy psycho, I tried to calm her down and try to figure out what to do with her, because she was wacked out of her mind.

She never got lucid and all I wanted was to get her the hell out of my house.

She pissed on my living room floor and messed up my bathroom pretty good. I told her if she didn't calm the fuck down, I would call 911, and she said go ahead and I'll tell them you attacked me!

I didn't need that shit happening, so I came up with a plan.

I told her she wouldn't get any money unless she calmed down, she did a little, enough for me to get her back to Muskegon with a little money and got her out of my truck and I sped away.

I would avoid like COVID 19.

LikeVariety
03-24-20, 20:09
I have seen her one time probably almost 2 years ago. Like you said she is bat shit crazy. She started going nuts then started crying her eyes out. I cut my losses at that point made up reason I had to drop her off and go. Still took 20 minutes or more to get her out of the car. Clearly unstable which means dangerous.

Karissa from Skip the games, or Jessica as she goes by while walking on the stroll. Is one to be careful with.

I saw her on skip and tried to contact but no answer, then while in Muskegon I saw WSW and it turned out to be her, but she told me her name was Jessica, she looked a little ruff, but seemed to be ok.

Once we discussed plans, she said she had to get her phone charger out of a friends car, which was BS she just wanted to stop and pick up whatever her drug of choice is. She did not ask for money just needed to stop and pick up then we would be on our way.

Once we got to my place, the effing train left the effing tracks!

She wen into the bathroom for about 20 min and what came out was MRS. JECKLE.

She proceeded to jump around and screech like a crazy psycho, I tried to calm her down and try to figure out what to do with her, because she was wacked out of her mind.

She never got lucid and all I wanted was to get her the hell out of my house.

She pissed on my living room floor and messed up my bathroom pretty good. I told her if she didn't calm the fuck down, I would call 911, and she said go ahead and I'll tell them you attacked me!

I didn't need that shit happening, so I came up with a plan.

I told her she wouldn't get any money unless she calmed down, she did a little, enough for me to get her back to Muskegon with a little money and got her out of my truck and I sped away.

I would avoid like COVID 19..

GoBlue6656
05-25-20, 16:35
Been seeing a lot of girls out on Hoyt anyone got some info about them?

Mike Oxbig
06-03-20, 00:39
Need more details to give some info.

Been seeing a lot of girls out on Hoyt anyone got some info about them?

DSide
06-03-20, 09:40
Drove down Peck the other day lots of girls on the stroll anyone have any info on a good one? Would be greatly appreciated.

Mike Oxbig
06-03-20, 23:51
Drove down Peck the other day lots of girls on the stroll anyone have any info on a good one? Would be greatly appreciated.A description of some of the girls you seen would be helpful and what are you looking for.

MaxCat06
06-04-20, 09:03
https://muskegon.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/sexually-satisfying/881862322332

This is Crystal and she is a very nice easygoing young lady.

She is easy to set up and to talk to, and no signs of drug use, she was clean and smelled good.

A little baby damage, but takes good care of herself, and has a really nice looking and tasty kitty.

Likes all positions, but is particular to doggie.

Has excellent oral skills, and not to try to seem bragidoucious I'm pretty thick and long and she had no trouble with him.

$ hour.

I will definitely repeat.

Give her a try, you will not be disappointed!

DSide
06-06-20, 22:57
A description of some of the girls you seen would be helpful and what are you looking for.After doing some searching one of the girls I believe is crystal, also was a good looking blonde. A little thicker I believe they were by each other but caught them walking the opposite directions. I'm going to cruise back through just wondering what the best time is.

FelterSnatch58
06-21-20, 10:33
Took a cruise around skeetown yesterday. Hoyt, peck, broadway. Not a thing. Course it was over 90 degrees so I figure that's why it was so dead. Only thing that got beat was the tires on my truck LOL. Terrible roads. Any suggestions on SW? Thanks.

LikeVariety
07-31-20, 20:25
Has anyone seen her or heard anything about her recently. If so can you PM me her number. The number I have for her no longer works.

DogMeat812
08-01-20, 14:50
Has anyone seen her or heard anything about her recently. If so can you PM me her number. The number I have for her no longer works.I heard from another provider that Bella has been in jail. I'm not saying this is reliable information, just what I heard. This was about a month ago so that may have changed by now too.

Stay safe!

DM.

Mike Oxbig
08-05-20, 00:33
I just seen her a couple days ago but I don't have her phone number and I don't think she is out there anymore.

Has anyone seen her or heard anything about her recently. If so can you PM me her number. The number I have for her no longer works.

Jeremy53
08-30-20, 21:49
Rode up and down every street I could think of tonight and nothing wth.

Stromulite
09-30-20, 03:05
I just seen her a couple days ago but I don't have her phone number and I don't think she is out there anymore.Bella is in Jail right now.

Mike Oxbig
10-05-20, 00:40
Bella is in Jail right now.Yes I know that I seen her right after she got out of jail last time then she went back a few weeks later.

BigJohn921
10-15-20, 16:29
Rode up and down every street I could think of tonight and nothing wthIs there anything going on lately? I can't find anyone on the street.

Dre88
10-22-20, 16:44
Is there anything going on lately? I can't find anyone on the street.Bro it's hot as fuk bitxhes DNT really walk the street no mo the best choice I can say is go c the head Dr she has her own apt and a DD free environment that's not and the hot as heights an better than any of the bummy junkie bitxhes walking the street look her up on stg donation are fair an worth it very clean place an she lives up to her name.

Blackfire
10-23-20, 07:21
Bro it's hot as fuk bitxhes DNT really walk the street no mo the best choice I can say is go c the head Dr she has her own apt and a DD free environment that's not and the hot as heights an better than any of the bummy junkie bitxhes walking the street look her up on stg donation are fair an worth it very clean place an she lives up to her name.I remember reading head Dr is $80 ss for a BJ and you have to wear a rubber? Definitely not street rates. Plus I don't care how many times I hear someone is so good the rubber don't matter, that's not something I'm interested in.

Pussy Buster
10-23-20, 13:55
I remember reading head Dr is $80 ss for a BJ and you have to wear a rubber? Definitely not street rates. Plus I don't care how many times I hear someone is so good the rubber don't matter, that's not something I'm interested in.And she isn't that good at giving head, paid her for a hh and she couldn't get the job done. Serious clock watcher, and not willing to go a few minutes extra without paying for a hour rate.

Fature
10-24-20, 20:19
And she isn't that good at giving head, paid her for a hh and she couldn't get the job done. Serious clock watcher, and not willing to go a few minutes extra without paying for a hour rate.Pretty sure Dre is Head Dr. Never seen a single good review of Head Dr until his and that's all they post is "go see Head Dr" and trying to sell people on the idea of CBJ.

Dre88
10-25-20, 14:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Dre88
10-25-20, 14:46
Pretty sure Dre is Head Dr. Never seen a single good review of Head Dr until his and that's all they post is "go see Head Dr" and trying to sell people on the idea of CBJ.This not the fukn head dr just a guy who has been burn my a few of these street walkn bitxhes bfo an I'm try to keep you dumb MF from making the same mistake as I have a few times but DNT listen to me I got lucky is was shtbi can get rid of why'all might not be so lucky an this Sht happen this year I DNT Kno these bitches real name otherwise I would have told the health department on them an got them fixed but hey to take it from me.

Dre88
10-25-20, 17:49
Pretty sure Dre is Head Dr. Never seen a single good review of Head Dr until his and that's all they post is "go see Head Dr" and trying to sell people on the idea of CBJ.I'm a man who has been a victim of fukn with street walkers an former street walkers who left Sht with me that I had to get rid of so I try to warn otha men about these nasty junkie bitches an who is the best safe play services I've dealt with bfo I've fukd wit damn near every chick on the site more than once biz an dreams.

Truth81
10-25-20, 21:09
Took a chance today said what the hell mixed reviews about the so called head doc so I made a visit it's her on the pics on stg she mellow nice lady apartment clean smelt like plug ins an weed no sign of candy use she had incall specials 60 ss 80 hh FS I got the 80 hh FS because it takes me awhile with protection I don't trust no escort so I brought my own protection can't bring nothin home to my wife I should of just got the ss because I was there 7 mins an was finish couldn't believe it my wife is good but the dr got me off faster with protection than wife an some other women have without protection the hype is real I'm going to be a regular discreet decent neighborhood too.

Truth81
11-10-20, 16:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BigBob12
01-21-21, 19:40
Took a chance today said what the hell mixed reviews about the so called head doc so I made a visit it's her on the pics on stg she mellow nice lady apartment clean smelt like plug ins an weed no sign of candy use she had incall specials 60 ss 80 hh FS I got the 80 hh FS because it takes me awhile with protection I don't trust no escort so I brought my own protection can't bring nothin home to my wife I should of just got the ss because I was there 7 mins an was finish couldn't believe it my wife is good but the dr got me off faster with protection than wife an some other women have without protection the hype is real I'm going to be a regular discreet decent neighborhood too.She does have a very tight pussy. Somewhat of a bbw but is a nice location for Muskegon.

KiteRose93
01-22-21, 00:58
Took a chance today said what the hell mixed reviews about the so called head doc so I made a visit it's her on the pics on stg she mellow nice lady apartment clean smelt like plug ins an weed no sign of candy use she had incall specials 60 ss 80 hh FS I got the 80 hh FS because it takes me awhile with protection I don't trust no escort so I brought my own protection can't bring nothin home to my wife I should of just got the ss because I was there 7 mins an was finish couldn't believe it my wife is good but the dr got me off faster with protection than wife an some other women have without protection the hype is real I'm going to be a regular discreet decent neighborhood too.Is there a link?

McNasty504
01-30-21, 10:43
Took a chance today said what the hell mixed reviews about the so called head doc so I made a visit it's her on the pics on stg she mellow nice lady apartment clean smelt like plug ins an weed no sign of candy use she had incall specials 60 ss 80 hh FS I got the 80 hh FS because it takes me awhile with protection I don't trust no escort so I brought my own protection can't bring nothin home to my wife I should of just got the ss because I was there 7 mins an was finish couldn't believe it my wife is good but the dr got me off faster with protection than wife an some other women have without protection the hype is real I'm going to be a regular discreet decent neighborhood too.Thank you for the review.

BetrBatr
04-27-21, 12:19
This morning about 11 am 1 WSW & 1 BSW on Hoyt. I sought my revenge on the disgusting inflation of escort pricing by picking up the BSW. For 1 Jackson she swallowed my babies. Ha ha, fuck that $200-400 pricing. Bargains still available today on the street, same as it ever was.

MaxCat06
05-05-21, 11:28
Thank you for the review.Do you have a kink?

LurkerDude
05-12-21, 17:50
On may way home from work the past couple nights I took a ride down Hoyt, both night I saw the same 2 WSW's and a BSW. Did not have time to stop but I just wanted to let why'all know.

Bottum
08-03-21, 12:28
Saw a skinny BSW, maybe 5'3", dressed provocatively, actively advertising her body for all to see. She was semi cute, had tinted hair and standing at the junction of the two roads. It was 3:45 p m broad daylight, Monday afternoon. On business and not into picking up anyone for a lot of good reasons but I thought I'd pass the info along! Bottum out.

FelterSnatch58
06-30-22, 07:57
Happened to stroll through the Hoyt st. Section yesterday, seen one WSW in front of the heights no tell practically blocking traffic. Sandy blond, medium build, typical heights SW. Another one up around the little S curve towards the gas station. Black medium length hair looking pretty ragged. This was around noon thirty and not worth the scoop IMO. Played a round of golf instead. FS.

FelterSnatch58
06-30-22, 08:17
Happened to stroll through the Hoyt st. Section yesterday, seen one WSW in front of the heights no tell practically blocking traffic. Sandy blond, medium build, typical heights SW. Another one up around the little S curve towards the gas station. Black medium length hair looking pretty ragged. This was around noon thirty and not worth the scoop IMO. Played a round of golf instead. FS.

Aaron4882
07-18-22, 10:27
Drove by the heights this morning 7 am- to see what was out and about, saw cute BSW by peck and summit gas store, nice tight body, nice ass, ran into store before I could swing back. Kept driving, ran into a WSW by hoyt motel. Seemed to be on something. Not all there. But looked cute enough fool around with. Did a few drives and got her attention- took her to quite place and god some good head - 20 damage. Do it again.

Walkers are out there. Just need to find the good ones.

MuskeeSeeker
07-23-22, 19:07
Drove by the heights this morning 7 am- to see what was out and about, saw cute BSW by peck and summit gas store, nice tight body, nice ass, ran into store before I could swing back. Kept driving, ran into a WSW by hoyt motel. Seemed to be on something. Not all there. But looked cute enough fool around with. Did a few drives and got her attention- took her to quite place and god some good head - 20 damage. Do it again.

Walkers are out there. Just need to find the good ones.The street game is pretty much dead. Every now and then you'll find a good one. It was pretty cool when you could roll through the area and see 3 or 4 to choose from, now you'll be lucky to see any. And the ones you do find, you pay to stay out of your car. The juice isn't worth the squeeze any more.

BetrBatr
08-11-22, 13:27
Drove down hoyt st around noon. 1 BSW walking, waving looking for a pick up.

Up by peck and summit a beat up WSW open sores on face also waving and looking to be picked up, she was being closely watched by her black bf / pimp.

Too unattractive for me, so I went to Navarros for lunch and back to work.

BetrBatr
09-25-22, 15:34
3 BSW 2 WSW on hoyt between Norton and hts motel.

About 2:30 pm no LEO seen.

I picked up a slim 30's BSW good oral service for Jackson and Hamilton for cim.

E1030
10-23-22, 09:20
If Whitmer is going to fix the damn roads, when is she going to replace Hoyt St. That road is terrible.

MuskeeSeeker
10-23-22, 19:25
If Whitmer is going to fix the damn roads, when is she going to replace Hoyt St. That road is terrible.I wonder if they're ignoring that road for a particular reason.

Sandy51
10-25-22, 14:09
3 BSW 2 WSW on hoyt between Norton and hts motel.

About 2:30 pm no LEO seen.

I picked up a slim 30's BSW good oral service for Jackson and Hamilton for cim.I have been seeing a couple BSW's and maybe a couple of WSW's around the Hoyt St. Corridor. I scooped a couple of them. I gave. 20 BBBJCIM. They are interesting to say the least. Those girls will give you an education. Enjoy, Sandy.

Sandy51
11-05-22, 11:49
I was out this morning and saw a decent BSW over near Summit & Peck. I would guess she was finishing up her "shift". It was still dark so no problem finishing finding a quiet spot. She said her name was Leia, she was nice, humorous and willing to dole a very ample BBBJCIM for. 20 or a Barry, whatever we like to call it. They are definitely out there if you make the passes. Just make sure to bring some freshening spray, I can only imagine how these girls live. Enjoy, Sandy.

Sandy51
01-06-23, 14:09
Picked up a BSW near Peck and Summit the other morning. As what seems to be acceptable, 20 for BBBJ / cim. Nice dark morning, easy to find a quiet spot. Just a suggestion, pull your keys so you don't tap out Morse Code with your break lights. LOL. Enjoy, Sandy.

Sandy51
04-04-23, 13:46
I have been watching the Peck & Summit area. It is picking up with the weather turning a bit better. I saw a nice bodied BSW the other morning and it ended up being Leia. We found a nice secluded spot and she provided a nice BBBJ / cim for. 20, nice and easy. Enjoy, Sandy.

Sandy51
04-13-23, 15:53
I saw Stephanie WSW on Peck near Summit mid morning. Very nice BBBJ / cim for 20. There were a couple of BSW's out at the same time. Enjoy, Sandy.

PaulyR46
07-12-23, 16:28
This afternoon I was bored so decided to cruise the Peck& Summit areas and also over by the Heights motel didn't see anything moving around at 2:30 in the afternoon. Guess I need to roll through earlier or later.

Dickey1
09-07-23, 01:51
I saw 4 ladies on the stroll tonight. 3 BSW and 1 WSW. Opted for one of BSW, $30 for BBBJ, extra for CIM, a little nervous parking in an alley, she kept saying she was ticklish when trying feel her up, Very nice Bush but she said " no digging ". Think she met no fingers in her dry pussy. Couldn't perform, got some digits for maybe a later meet up, light came on and noticed the sores on the legs, not sure if I will call.

Sandy51
09-12-23, 06:02
I saw three BSW's, possibly one WSW, around Summit & Peck at about 5 a this morning on my way to work. No time to stop. Just a word of advice, I only give out 20 for BBBJ in a vehicle. They take it every time.

Enjoy, Sandy.

BetrBatr
10-19-23, 00:00
About 7:30 this evening I was driving from Laketon on Park st. I saw a middle age (30/35) AA woman walking towards Sherman by the foundry on Park and Hume. I slowed down she smiled and I asked if she needed a ride. She got in and said her name was Tia, said she was going to Summit and Sanford to she what she could get into. I offered a Jackson for a BJ, she was down. Found a spot and had mutually satisfying transaction. I then dropped her at the requested corner.

MGuySee
01-16-24, 11:05
I figured I would chime in since this section doesn't get enough love. I remember back in the day a few years ago that was Poppin, WSW, BSW. They were all out. You could get a room at that little rundown motel that we all know they would literally be walking in the parking lot. Now let's go back 10 years holy crap. There was some definite eye candy out and for cheap! Very new to the lifestyle or Veterans you had it all. Nowadays, it's unfortunately slim, slim pickings. Not dimension LEO running around. Unfortunately habits have caught up to some girls. You would see the same girls out night after night. The ones that were really rough. What ones used to be a smorgasbord is now very very slim pickings even in the summertime. The escort scene just isn't the same, you don't know what you're walking into and if they are legit they're not around long and $$ The same listings over and over, we all recognize the same ads a lot of $ with restrictions, And don't get me started on the same damn pictures for the last couple years. L O L these girls got to step up their game. Good luck fellow mongers.

PaulyR46
04-02-24, 16:43
Saw her walking on Hoyt just past the motel scooped her at Norton and Hoyt. Thin petite not bad looking, LEO check and standard 20 for BBBJ. The downside, it was more hand than mouth but got the job done. Don't know if I would repeat.