View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin2
07-22-14, 18:42
Thread Starter.

Muskegon
09-23-14, 16:41
Updated report.

So been going to Lee Oriental Massage. Been seeing Amy and Rose. I avoid Anna because he massage is subpar and she asked me for a better tip with a crap massage and crap flip.

Amy massage been getting better. I like deep massage and she now does it good. Flip is standard. Light groping. Clothes stay on whole time for me.

Rose answers business phone calls during massage. Her massage is really strong and deep. Her flip has been lacking. To soft. It takes me longer to finish with her. And one time she grabbed my hand and put under her bra to help. Never had more than that.

They only do HE on hour appts.

I am still looking for better, but in Muskegon this is all I've found.

Muskegon.

Slik9976
11-05-14, 19:11
I have been there twice. First time was okay but the older lady was not all that attractive. She spent way too much time on my back muscles, about 50 minutes out of the 60. Then when I flipped she got down to business. A couple of months later I decided to try again. This time I went for 30 minutes. She (name unknown) spent almost the whole time doing my back. Then she told me to flip and said I only had three minutes left. In other words, she wanted me to pay for another 30 minutes. I told her I only wanted 30 minutes and I was prepared to walk even if it meant no HE. She got my message and proceeded on the area I most wanted massaged and we did go over by about five minutes but I still feel it was a rush job. I have not been back and do not intend to go back. If they do want my business again they can start by having a few attractive women, that would be a big positive change.So I'm very tired of Lees. Wish they would get some younger women. Went there earlier this week because there are no other options in the area. Same old lady. Ok massage, flip and standard he. 40+20 out the door in 25 min. If there are any utr ladies in town I would love to know. Or any certified mt's that provide HJ. Pm me please.

Muskegon
11-07-14, 10:31
So I'm very tired of Lees. Wish they would get some younger women. Went there earlier this week because there are no other options in the area. Same old lady. Ok massage, flip and standard he. 40+20 out the door in 25 min. If there are any utr ladies in town I would love to know. Or any certified mt's that provide HJ. Pm me please.I would also like to know of any other Under the Radar massage therapist in the area that provide this. PM if you would like please.

Crafti
11-13-14, 21:00
Stopped by Lees, saw Amy. Massage was good, HE standard. She tried to kiss me afterwards. Was not prepared for that, turned face to catch it on the cheek.

Slik9976
01-06-15, 16:49
Just called and asked if they had any other ladies and was told Eva is there now. Anyone try her yet? I probably will tomorrow.

Joiedv
01-07-15, 14:02
Just called and asked if they had any other ladies and was told Eva is there now. Anyone try her yet? I probably will tomorrow.Please let us know how the new girl work out.

Donntee
01-08-15, 20:49
Just called and asked if they had any other ladies and was told Eva is there now. Anyone try her yet? I probably will tomorrow.She is another old one. No English. Great Massage. Standard HE with unlimited roaming. No Upsell.

Muskegon
01-09-15, 14:49
Went to Lee's Massage and god Eva for masseuse. Great massage. On flip with "cock in hand" she asked me "how much I tip? I consider this really bad form. I told her I tip 20 she said "no, tip 60" I said all I have is 40. She said "50?" Again I said I only brought 40. She said "ok, next time bring 50".

I hate upsell bad but with your cock in her hand and then negotiate I find down right dirty. Also when trying to roam during HE I tried touch her skin under shirt and she said "no touching skin".

It had been atleast a month since I had been there. Guess ill have to keep looking someplace else.

Slik9976
01-10-15, 00:34
Went to Lee's Massage and god Eva for masseuse. Great massage. On flip with "cock in hand" she asked me "how much I tip? I consider this really bad form. I told her I tip 20 she said "no, tip 60" I said all I have is 40. She said "50?" Again I said I only brought 40. She said "ok, next time bring 50".

I hate upsell bad but with your cock in her hand and then negotiate I find down right dirty. Also when trying to roam during HE I tried touch her skin under shirt and she said "no touching skin".

It had been atleast a month since I had been there. Guess ill have to keep looking someplace else.I saw Eva and had the same experience with the upsell. She wanted 40. I only tip 20 when I see the others there. I ended up giving her 25. She said bring 40 next time. I will not be seeing her again.

Donntee
03-11-15, 19:45
Rose is back. There is another older tiny Asian with decent skills. Ok HE with roaming. No English. Amy goes back to China for a couple of weeks next week. Hopefully Rose brings in some younger talent. Amy does give a good massage if you insist that she does not use her elbows.

Mr Cruzer
04-03-15, 11:56
Stopped in few weeks back. Initially always asked for Rose: good MS, some tease, decent HE. Lots time woking on the back (a little too much), only OK on appearance / figure, at least knows some English.

This time in they were real busy, and I got a little older lady, OK looking, killer body. MS just ok: lots of just pushing, lots of time just on back. Absolutely no English, but thru pointing asked if wanted HE, which was short but good. Tried upsell at end (using hand signals).

My fav lately has been Amy. At least some rudimentary English, great MS, some teasing, great HE. No upsell anymore. Never ever have I been shorted on time at Lee's.

FrankFortuna
06-21-15, 17:07
To my dismay I struck out with Amy at Lee's this afternoon. I offered a generous tip for a HE and was told this service was not available.

Has there been a recent policy change at Lee's?

Donntee
06-25-15, 14:18
To my dismay I struck out with Amy at Lee's this afternoon. I offered a generous tip for a HE and was told this service was not available.

Has there been a recent policy change at Lee's?No. I just left very happy. Sorry.

Jeremy53
07-29-15, 18:48
Does anyone know if Amy or any other girls there will get topless or naked?

Slik9976
01-15-16, 12:32
Does anyone know if Amy or any other girls there will get topless or naked?None of the girls at lee's will take anything off. I'm pretty sure I would not want to see any of them naked anyways.

I saw Nina earlier this week. She gives a good sensual massage, but I hate the upsell at the end. Wanted 40 for HJ, I usually give Amy 20. Settled at 30. I hope they get some new younger talent soon. We need more spas here in Muskegon.

Donntee
01-16-16, 07:16
None of the girls at lee's will take anything off. I'm pretty sure I would not want to see any of them naked anyways.

I saw Nina earlier this week. She gives a good sensual massage, but I hate the upsell at the end. Wanted 40 for HJ, I usually give Amy 20. Settled at 30. I hope they get some new younger talent soon. We need more spas here in Muskegon.YMMV at Lee's. They read this forum, so trust is a big issue. Once you build the trust and tip at least $60 you will have a lot of fun. I just wish they were younger. But, some days, old and experienced is not so bad.

Jeremy53
02-06-16, 18:35
YMMV at Lee's. They read this forum, so trust is a big issue. Once you build the trust and tip at least $60 you will have a lot of fun. I just wish they were younger. But, some days, old and experienced is not so bad.Saw Amy couple weeks ago and tipped $65 and definately had a better time.

Mbsoab
02-06-16, 22:52
YMMV at Lee's. They read this forum, so trust is a big issue. Once you build the trust and tip at least $60 you will have a lot of fun. I just wish they were younger. But, some days, old and experienced is not so bad.

What kind of fun can you dream up with a $60 at Lee's besides the flip HE with roaming?

BigFriknNutz
04-02-16, 12:49
Had CL post. Almost looks Indian descent maybe 45-50 yrs old. Pic she sent looked sexy, slender and great legs. Would've already checked out but I'm an hour from NM so wanted to check 1st. Says she's on Russell Rd.

Namwob
04-03-16, 08:22
Had CL post. Almost looks Indian descent maybe 45-50 yrs old. Pic she sent looked sexy, slender and great legs. Would've already checked out but I'm an hour from NM so wanted to check 1st. Says she's on Russell Rd.Any more information? Link, digits? I would like to check it out but need more info. You can pm if you need to.

Mr Cruzer
04-03-16, 11:22
Had CL post. Almost looks Indian descent maybe 45-50 yrs old. Pic she sent looked sexy, slender and great legs. Would've already checked out but I'm an hour from NM so wanted to check 1st. Says she's on Russell Rd.I'm also always looking for something new along the lakeshore. If there's more info, would be interested.

Mr Cruzer
05-27-16, 11:12
I'm also always looking for something new along the lakeshore. If there's more info, would be interested.Also anyone tiftt on this one?

http://muskegon.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=24723256&oid=24657166

Mr Cruzer
06-22-16, 08:25
Anyone know why there is recently a dearth of providers for massage in Muskegon area? LE crackdown? Decent providers booked solid with regulars? Lack of available girls? Even Lees stopped advertising. Only two MS providers I found were on FB working off east Apple, and boy are they huge.

Mr Cruzer
08-25-16, 08:54
Decided to give Lees another try. Amy, my normal goto, is back in China, and Tina now works in Holland Lees. Had the pleasure of Candy doing the massage. No waiting in cold room, came in even before I was on the table. Asian, knows some English, maybe mid to late 20's, average build with well proportioned (and firm) boobs, very cute. Great massage, head to toe, front and back, with just the right amount of teasing throughout, with great finish. Continued with massage and wipe down afterwards. Very pleasant personality, really tried hard to give a great overall experience. Total time: 65 minutes; what a nice surprise. 60/40. Will definately be repeating.

Muskegon
09-26-16, 20:02
I went to see Candy based on Cruzers' review. Probably the best massage I've had at any massage parlor in well over a year. Candy is asian with nice firm curves. Tried very hard to make me happy, which she did at the end.

Will repeat.

Muskegon.

Mr Cruzer
09-27-16, 08:26
Repeated at Lees, Muskegon again. This time had a massage by Amy. This is a different Amy than who was there this past year, so I'll call her the "thin Amy". Had a great, great massage. Everything I posted about Candy last time applies to Amy; everything, even running over on time. Seems Candy and Amy both had the same massage teacher. Will be repeating. 60/40.

Mag Green
09-27-16, 12:19
Anyone know why there is recently a dearth of providers for massage in Muskegon area? LE crackdown? Decent providers booked solid with regulars? Lack of available girls? Even Lees stopped advertising. Only two MS providers I found were on FB working off east Apple, and boy are they huge.Where did you find them on FB? I haven't had much luck searching there.

Donntee
09-27-16, 12:44
Repeated at Lees, Muskegon again. This time had a massage by Amy. This is a different Amy than who was there this past year, so I'll call her the "thin Amy". Had a great, great massage. Everything I posted about Candy last time applies to Amy; everything, even running over on time. Seems Candy and Amy both had the same massage teacher. Will be repeating. 60/40.I thought she said "Amy" too. But the girl at the desk said her name is "Annie. " Annie is a little bundle of energy.

Muskegon
11-09-16, 23:37
I also seen Annie at Lee's on henry street. One of the best massages I've ever had. Great teasing through out before ending happily. Lighy roaming. Very nice girl. Probably mid 30's. About 5 feet tall and 110 lbs. She even helps get you dressed like I've imagined asian parlors do it in China. I will repeat and recommend. 60 + 40.

Muskegon.

Joiedv
11-10-16, 09:42
I also seen Annie at Lee's on henry street. One of the best massages I've ever had. Great teasing through out before ending happily. Lighy roaming. Very nice girl. Probably mid 30's. About 5 feet tall and 110 lbs. She even helps get you dressed like I've imagined asian parlors do it in China. I will repeat and recommend. 60 + 40.

Muskegon.I too saw Annie this week, based on reviews. Nice massage, petite, allows top and bottom roam FIV. However her ending was very forceful and it rubbed me almost raw. Massage and teasing were enjoyable.

Muskegon
12-28-16, 15:19
Went to Lee's about a week ago. Annie was not there. Two girls named Lucy and Katie (spelling? I picked Lucy, because it was the name of the first girl I seen there when they first open up a few years ago. To my disappointment this is not the same Lucy.

Lucy is a early 30's petite girl. Average looks. Little English. Her massage is about a 6. 5/10 compared to the standard at Lee's. Over cloth roaming. Standard HE. 60+40.

I probably would check out the other girl before going back to Lucy or if nothing else available. I was not happy compared to my other visits there.

Muskegon.

Donntee
12-28-16, 15:54
I visited Lee's this week. Anna and Candy are now there. Neither speak any English. I chose Anna, she is a five foot tall muscle. She looks like a very muscular gymnast. Fairly cute. Great attitude. She slapped my bare ass right at the start to let me know that she is the boss. I asked for a medium massage. I am glad I did not ask for a deep massage. She kicked my ass! At one point I was in heaven, then I thought I truly was going to die. The ending was standard. She didn't appreciate me fondling her, but she didn't fight it off either. Afterwards, I fell asleep in my car. I will repeat.

MuskegonReview
03-01-17, 18:25
I've been going here for 2 years. This last time I had a new girl. She made me hard then put lotion in my hand and I had to Jerusalem myself off! WTF? First bad experience there. Every other time was good on the happy ending.

Mr Cruzer
03-03-17, 10:04
I've been going here for 2 years. This last time I had a new girl. She made me hard then put lotion in my hand and I had to Jerusalem myself off! WTF? First bad experience there. Every other time was good on the happy ending.Sorry for your not so good experience. I've been going to Lee's for quite awhile now, and usually ask for Candy (sometimes Annie). Been getting excellent ms, with plenty of teasing, great HE. She usually helps you undress, and dressed afterwards. She usually goes over on time, 65 to 70 minutes. How refreshing is that! Usually don't do any roaming, but some is possible. Only one big drawback, and that is her English is limited to only a few words. She really tries to provide excellent service and is pleasant to be around, but any dilogue is nearly impossible.

Donntee
04-22-17, 09:41
My (that's how she says it) is back. Probabably 35 ish, very short, weighs about 90 pounds. YMMV, she is not afraid to ask for tips. She gives a great a great massage. I will repeat.

MuskegonReview
04-28-17, 21:52
Another bad experience. Had a great massage but no hint of happy ending. Very strong, deep tissue massage but left unfulfilled. I was not going to try this place again because of my last experience. I should have known better.

Mr Cruzer
05-16-17, 00:10
Had the pleasure of Mias company (Candy was busy, and Annie is no longer there). Mia is cute, petite Asian, full of energy and really tries to please. Helps you get undressed, starts right into the massage. Not long into the massage the teasing starts, and uses it effectively throughout the massage. Excellent massage overall, head to toe, before and after the flip. After the hour was up, she moved to the corner, and I gathered she was finished; wasn't sure if she was indicating she was done or asking if anything else was wanted. So, I gave the Universal Sign for: hey, you're not going to stop after giving one of the best massages I've ever had with great teasing and head to toe front and back expert massage and not finish what 50% (um. 99%) guys like at the end so: I pointed to my junk. Point was well taken and soon life was good again. Unless you know Chinese don't expect a lot of conversation, but otherwise I'd recommend both Mia and Candy.

Muskegon
06-09-17, 07:33
Hey all,

Went to Lees 2 days ago. Asked for May (sp Mai? Decent massage. Good teasing through out. She is very petite. Maybe a 6/10 looks though. Only allowed roaming over clothers but YMMV cause I hadn't been there in months. Standard ending. She is very nice and tries to make you happy.

1 hr 60 door fee plus 40 tip. I think ill try Candy next time, I like her looks better.

Muskegon.

MuskegonReview
06-28-17, 18:22
I saw MIa. Someone said a 6 out of 10 which is a pretty good accurate description of her. When I got time to happy ending she got on top of me and grinded me for about a minute and then started in with a happy ending. I'm pretty sure she said I could have her the next time I came in. So I'm waiting for the money to test that out.

LandShark67
07-06-17, 10:35
Anyone taken the plunge or know anything about this place?

https://muskegon.craigslist.org/thp/6205766823.html

Thanks and be safe!

Muskegon
07-06-17, 17:16
Anyone taken the plunge or know anything about this place?

https://muskegon.craigslist.org/thp/6205766823.html

Thanks and be safe!Yes, report in a few when I get home.

Muskegon
07-06-17, 17:28
Went to the new maasage place on McCracken in Norton Shores, muskegon. No sign on window, just a "Open" light up display. Look for the address on the door. It is in an old strip mall of sorts on corner of McCracken and Norton.

I drew Mia (sp), except this is not same Mia from Lee's. She is young, I would guess under 25. She is pretty, maybe a 8-8. 5 out of 10 as far as AMP go in muskegon. There was another young girl therw also bit I didn't catch her name.

Massage was firm and vigorous which I like. Some mild teasing through out. Maasage not as quality as Lees but she was better looking that those girls. On flip she asked if I wanted more while pointing / rubbing my little guy. I said yes and then she asked how much I tip. I hate that shit. She wanted 60 for just a HE. I said I had 40. She said ok. I tried roaming on top and ahe wanted 80 for that. We settled on 60. She also let me suckle her C size beautiful breasts.

I know Benz and / or Dontee would tell me I was silly for that but in muskegon we have slim pickings.

Over all damage 60 for door fee (1 hour) and 60 for topless roaming HE.

I will repeat.

Muskegon.

http://muskegon.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-professional-massage/33962783

LandShark67
07-21-17, 12:09
Anybody experience this one yet? http://muskegon.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wedseday-nuru-hottie-full-access-special/35420823.

Slowboatguy
07-22-17, 07:58
Anybody experience this one yet? http://muskegon.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wedseday-nuru-hottie-full-access-special/35420823.She was staying at the V in the Park. She's pretty but below the chest, which I think is too small, she expands greatly. Decent appointment but a large girl. Booked based on face picture and I won't repeat.

Jeremy53
07-25-17, 11:11
Has anyone else tried the new place on McCraken?

Mr Cruzer
07-25-17, 17:19
Has anyone else tried the new place on McCraken?Yep. Muskegons review was similar to my experience. Small staff, only 2 or 3, all Asian. Drew "Nancy" (I don't think that's her real name. LOL) Great figure, nice looking, great personality, smelled great. MS was excellent, once I told her to go a little lighter. Eventually got around to some very nice teasing, excellent results after the flip. No upselling, no mention of tipping. Only complaints, early on she left the room 3 or four times to take care of some business (she apparently is the only one that speaks English), and answered her phone once early in the session. Sometimes this is a killer for repeating, but her massage made up for it. Could almost call this a GFE, but I'm not quite that naive at my age to think it was real, but hey, I can dream can't I. Seniors can PM me for menu options 60/40. Lees might want to step up their game if they want to stay competitive. Will repeat.

HandPrintMike
08-30-17, 13:41
First-timer here. Went to Lee's off Henry for a massage. Had a good massage with May. A bit of teasing pre flip then after the flip got right to it. Ended with legs and feet. 6/. 4 not a bad visit. Thought about it for another week and went back again. Same SP but massage was 100 X better than the first. Post flip was the same but massage was great. . 6/. 6 this time feeling generous. Hands down one of the best massages I've had neck and shoulders felt great afterwards.

Mr Cruzer
09-11-17, 10:03
Returned to the new place on McCracken, drew Maggi. She a little taller / larger, but cute enough and knows some English. Very pleasant and nice personality, worked hard to give a good session. MS very good to excellent. No clothes came off; didn't really try but no indication that any roaming would be allowed. Slight teasing during the MS before the flip, some MS after the flip, then proceeded to the HE, which was very good. No shortage of time, no mention of tip. Overall a limited but pretty good experience. 60/40.

HandPrintMike
09-14-17, 20:16
After the last CMT quality massage with May I decided to try again. Good MS not great after flip was same. I may have to try new place on McCracken next time.

HandPrintMike
09-20-17, 22:11
Went to the place off McCracken today. Got a asked for an hour but only 1 lady working and had an appt coming in so I got HH. Preflip massage was shit plus she answered the phone 3 times. I get business is business but come on. Post flip I thought I might press my luck a bit. Asked her to get more comfortable and ended up topless with roaming encouraged. Ended the night with CBJ. . 4/. 8 a bit steep but first time I usually don't fight it too much and build rapport for the long run. Might be a full menu time will tell.

Donntee
09-21-17, 07:11
Went to the place off McCracken today. Got a asked for an hour but only 1 lady working and had an appt coming in so I got HH. Preflip massage was shit plus she answered the phone 3 times. I get business is business but come on. Post flip I thought I might press my luck a bit. Asked her to get more comfortable and ended up topless with roaming encouraged. Ended the night with CBJ. . 4/. 8 a bit steep but first time I usually don't fight it too much and build rapport for the long run. Might be a full menu time will tell.Thanks for posting. Was the girl the one with glasses or not? I've stopped by a few times in the last two weeks, but it's been too busy. I've had both girls topless with HE since they opened. Nothing too thrilling.

HandPrintMike
09-21-17, 08:36
Thanks for posting. Was the girl the one with glasses or not? I've stopped by a few times in the last two weeks, but it's been too busy. I've had both girls topless with HE since they opened. Nothing too thrilling.I believe she did.

HandPrintMike
10-19-17, 13:19
Was passing through town yesterday and had the opportunity to swing into Lees. Just a quick half-hour girl's name was Candy. Massage 7. 5/10 flip 6/10 standard rates. Standard are&T.

Mr Cruzer
11-24-17, 20:38
Because its close and convenient, I have been using the McKracken parlor. Usually prefer Nancy (the one with the glasses), but Mick was the only one available. She does a very good massage, firm and all inclusive, although very little mild teasing. Decided to test the roaming waters a little, with some subtle moves; however, knees remained glued tight throughout. Overall pretty good experience, basic rub and tug, 60/40.

MotorCityMan
12-05-17, 19:04
How is the AMP by walmart?

CaddyWagon
12-16-17, 16:09
How is the AMP by walmart?Was in there a few days ago, older ladies, GREAT massage, ending good but not overly exciting. Limited roaming but I pretty much just closed my eyes and went off to dreamland, she wasnt very attractive but eager to please. 60/40.

Mr Cruzer
12-16-17, 20:14
Was in there a few days ago, older ladies, GREAT massage, ending good but not overly exciting. Limited roaming but I pretty much just closed my eyes and went off to dreamland, she wasnt very attractive but eager to please. 60/40.If this is Lees, the only semi older lady I recall would be Rose, and I believe she at the Holland Lees now. Friendly, knows some English, really good massage and always left happy with her. Last time there few months back saw Candy (always good session with her), and another dark haired gal; I would say both in late 20's / early 30's maybe. Must be new faces there now. Lots of revs for Lees.

Mr Cruzer
12-28-17, 10:25
Been awhile so thought I'd try Lees again. Candy no longer there. Two gals that I don't recall seeing before, both not exactly cute, young or hot figure wise. Ended with Janie, average figure, but full of energy and in a super happy mood. Helped on undressing, started on teasing before I even hit the table. Top got lifted, lots of roaming on her smallish titties, pants stayed on (although OTC roaming). OK on the ms, but lots of teasing and listened well. Really good HJ for HE, and went close to the full time. 60/50.

Have tried to schedule twice with the McCraken parlor, but phone message suggests they may not be in business anymore. Anyone been there lately?

RickFitsWell
12-28-17, 23:32
Been awhile so thought I'd try Lees again. Candy no longer there. Two gals that I don't recall seeing before, both not exactly cute, young or hot figure wise. Ended with Janie, average figure, but full of energy and in a super happy mood. Helped on undressing, started on teasing before I even hit the table. Top got lifted, lots of roaming on her smallish titties, pants stayed on (although OTC roaming). OK on the ms, but lots of teasing and listened well. Really good HJ for HE, and went close to the full time. 60/50.

Have tried to schedule twice with the McCraken parlor, but phone message suggests they may not be in business anymore. Anyone been there lately?Was there last Tuesday, I usually go on thursdays or Friday's. Have had Maggie last few times, she does give great massage. Last time with her was able to use finger on her and get her topless, haven't had much more than normal he / HJ on a 30 min 40/40.

Donntee
01-03-18, 19:12

Have tried to schedule twice with the McCraken parlor, but phone message suggests they may not be in business anymore. Anyone been there lately?It is open. I think business is so slow that they don't even check the phone. Now they are freaked out about the snow.

Jeremy53
02-24-18, 08:00
Went to Lee's and asked for Candy she's gone. Ended up with Janie or Jamie. Good massage with teasing before the flip. No conversation of tip went right to work with bare roaming on top and otc on bottom. Full hour.

Grizzly Adams
04-10-18, 13:02
For the guys in Muskegon, the McCracken AMP will be open tomorrow 4-11 under new management. Phone number 231-375-3904 9:30 am / 9 pm.

Donntee
05-19-18, 09:48
For the guys in Muskegon, the McCracken AMP will be open tomorrow 4-11 under new management. Phone number 231-375-3904 9:30 am / 9 pm.LuLu runs it now. She is fairly attractive. In her 40's is my guess, but giggles like she's a teenager. Decent massage, YMMV I will probably repeat, but I don't like the high visibility of the area. It is also a downer when you can clearly hear voices from the neighbors through the walls.

JimTfft
05-21-18, 13:55
Comment of McCracken being to visible is right on. Unfortunately, Lee's is worse as Henry is busier street. Lee's back door is out of sight of Henry St. Traffic, but desk person is adamant to not use it. "Owner wants everyone to come and go at front door because he has a camera there and can tell how many customers they have and how long they stay. " If that is really the reason, he should put camera on back door and encourage its use. He would have more customers with a more private entrance.

BTW, at Lee's both Anna and Jenny (do a good job and give you the full time you paid for. But I am cutting back visits because of the front door issue. Jim.

Mr Cruzer
05-29-18, 20:05
Had been awhile since I visited Lees; usually get a basically very good ms, never shorted on time, and leave happy. Nothing too exciting, just a basic good experience. This time Anna was in an extremely generous mood and exceeded my expectations. She's been around for awhile and I'm surmising, not based on any concrete facts, that maybe her 6 mos work pass may be expiring and she's exerting extra effort and pushing the limits a bit (seniors can PM me); whatever the reason, it was a great experience.

Mr Cruzer
05-29-18, 20:19
Had a very good experience on last walk-in visit. Lulu, in my opinion, while not young, is quite attractive, but is limited in English, which can distract from a truly good experience. But we managed to communicate well enough and overall well exceeded my expectations, so I will be repeating.

Mr Cruzer
06-08-18, 20:47
After a few hit and misses in the GR area, decided to play it safe again in M Town. Must be all the right stars were aligned, or just my time for good karma to visit. Started with the taller, very attractive (Lulu?) Wasn't even on the table yet when she returned; love it when I don't have to wait. But after about the third time leaving the room, I began to wonder what was going on. Well, she returned and introduced me to Tina (very cute, great bod), heard the door open a few more times, then I felt four hands all over me (key Happy Days are Here Again music.). After a bit, Lulu exited, Tna stayed, and after some teasing, she exited; (I think after some teasing and awaking the sleeping monster, she maybe got a little scared and figured she better get a backup). Both returned, and then started talking in hushed voices with some quiet giggling; now I don't know any Chinese, but I'm pretty sure (in my mind) they were discussing what a hot guy I was, what a great body, how lucky they were that I was there, yada yada yada. A bit later, in comes the third girl; a little older, shorter, more experienced; didn't catch a name). Lulu and Tina left (probably reluctantly, as other customers were coming in; dang it), and #3 finished with some nice tease, flip, HE, and front massage. Time door to door was 70 minutes; how refreshing is that. 60/60.

JimTfft
06-12-18, 21:41
Gave Lee's another try today and got Jenny again. I asked for heavy massage and she did comply. She takes direction well, has a nice body, and allows roaming topside. Very nice medium sized tatas. She said Anna is gone and new girl is Lucy. She is young and pretty and probably worth a try at some point, but Jenny is a known quantity who provides above average service for the full time. Jim.

JimTfft
06-22-18, 22:16
Made my first venture into McCracken and saw LuLu, half hour for 40. She is tall and attractive dressed in a short dress with bare legs which she allowed full access to. Not really much of a massage for a few minutes then the flip. She open the top of her dress and let the girls out, very nice small Bcups. She was allowing full access inside her sexy panties. She indicated more than HE for 60 and she delivered. I finished about the 15 minute mark and she cleaned me up and massaged my legs reasonably well for the last 15 minutes. So I got full time and I like leg massage after I am relaxed. Will definitely repeat, but will probably stick to half hours.

If you want essentially unlimited roaming and extra, Lulu is a great choice for 40 + 60. If you want a very good massage and some otc roaming with HE, get an hour from Jenny at Lee's, 60 + 40.

Bronco6566
06-23-18, 14:16
If you want essentially unlimited roaming and extra, Lulu is a great choice for 40 + 60. If you want a very good massage and some otc roaming with HE, get an hour from Jenny at Lee's, 60 + 40.I read somewhere that with a half hour at Lee's the HE is hit or miss. Is that the case? Would a 40 + 40 get the job done? Not that I'm too cheap for an extra $20 but I'm rarely in Skeetown. When I am it's usually a pass through and time is limited.

Mr Cruzer
06-26-18, 23:44
New girl just started today, goes by Lucy. Maybe around 30, avg figure (not smokin hot, but decent), avg in looks, kinda cute. Greeted with a hug, no wait once in the room. Pretty standard ms, too hard for my taste but eventually figured out to lighten up (no English; used translating app on phone). Head to toe, eventually nice teasing with lots of ass play, and really got into the HE. She may be new here, but definitely knows the ropes. Lately I haven't ordered too much extra off the menu, but in this case decided I had to break the ice for future visits and TOFTT, and so sampled all but one entree.

A few down sides, per usual. Answered phone two or three times (only one there apparently); left the room three times when customers came in (wish you fellow mongers would pick other times! Geesh!) No English.

Got full time, which seems to be the norm for AMPs. 60/60.

Donntee
06-27-18, 06:09
New girl just started today, goes by Lucy. Maybe around 30, avg figure (not smokin hot, but decent), avg in looks, kinda cute. Greeted with a hug, no wait once in the room. Pretty standard ms, too hard for my taste but eventually figured out to lighten up (no English; used translating app on phone). Head to toe, eventually nice teasing with lots of ass play, and really got into the HE. She may be new here, but definitely knows the ropes. Lately I haven't ordered too much extra off the menu, but in this case decided I had to break the ice for future visits and TOFTT, and so sampled all but one entree.

A few down sides, per usual. Answered phone two or three times (only one there apparently); left the room three times when customers came in (wish you fellow mongers would pick other times! Geesh!) No English.

Got full time, which seems to be the norm for AMPs. 60/60.Thank you for the report. So LuLu hired a Lucy? I also have to get to Lee's to try out the New Lucy over there.

Jeremy53
06-29-18, 06:11

Got full time, which seems to be the norm for AMPs. 60/60.Mr cruzer your in box is full.

Mr Cruzer
06-29-18, 08:04
Mr cruzer your in box is full.Thanks for the reminder.

LandShark67
06-29-18, 13:02
Anyone know anything about this place? https://asianhealthmassage.grouppayless.com/#.

LandShark67
07-06-18, 13:08
Stopped by the other day and Lulu was out so I tried Lucy. Nice massage. She played with my ass and moved me around so much on the table I came before the flip! Post flip she did a great job teasing and playing. Sucked my nipple and worked my member and boom it was back. Took out her tits and and continued. I blew a second time! I was actually in a bit of a time crunch but she wouldn't let me off the table till the half hour was over. (language barrier).

40/40 will repeat.

Bronco6566
07-15-18, 22:52
Stopped by the other day and Lulu was out so I tried Lucy. Nice massage. She played with my ass and moved me around so much on the table I came before the flip! Post flip she did a great job teasing and playing. Sucked my nipple and worked my member and boom it was back. Took out her tits and and continued. I blew a second time! I was actually in a bit of a time crunch but she wouldn't let me off the table till the half hour was over. (language barrier).

40/40 will repeat.Stopped by there tonight and Lucy was the only one there. I guess Lulu is on "vacation". Similar to this (including the nipple suck) but no "girls" came out. I was totally OK with that considering I had my hand up her skirt the whole time. I will say that she asked for an extra 80 for a particular service that I will not mention publicly. We settled on 60. Honestly. Just stick with the 40/40. Nothing spectacular for the extra $. She has a playlist on her phone that lasts 30 minutes. When that is over you know time is up. She has a process to her massage that wasn't done when the songs ran out so she kept going 10 minutes past the HE. I would go there for the massage alone. She did great on that! Not the best ever but I will definitely repeat when in Ski-town.

MuskegonReview
07-18-18, 14:35
Weird experience. Went to check out Lulu but she wasn't there and neither was lucy. No english. Negotiating I said FS for 40. She said 100. Suck for 60. I figured why not. Only 40 in on half hr. Comes in room with plastic wrap that you put sandwiches in. Sucked for 30 seconds, maybe. Then finished me off with hand. Iplayed with her downtown the whole time. Overpaid but I wanted to give it a shot.

Mr Cruzer
07-19-18, 10:06
Anyone know anything about this place? https://asianhealthmassage.grouppayless.com/#.First time did a drive by, too many cars. Last time, Riley (GR) never returned call, so decided to go local and see Asian Massage. Did a little recon; a lot bigger inside than expected, remodeled nice, some massage couches open area, started having my doubts. Pleasant, fairly attractive Asian, maybe around 30, with a very nice small figure greeted. Very little English, but with some patience and a phone app, decided to TOFTT. No waiting, started with a very nice, close to CMT quality ms. Different pressures, very thorough, covered all the parts, tried very hard to please, left happy. Nice to have something close finally. Senors can pm me. 6/4.

Fature
07-24-18, 23:38
Didn't know the site was back up after the blackout so just some fill in's from the past couple months. I was going to Lee's for a bit and had two different providers. The MS from each was excellent. HE every time that we're pretty decent as well. Usual tip was between 40/60 and usual. I started going to Mc Crackin as soon as they opened back up. Was seeing Lulu who is on vacation and usually get BBBJ for $60 and Some extras a couple of times for $80. I stopped in last week and met Lucy for the first time. MS was decent and received CBJ as well as covered extras. I will say I prefer Lucy's extras to Lulu's. She is a lot more fun and open to more positions.

Mr Cruzer
07-26-18, 09:16
Saw Lucy, and all previous comments are accurate: good ms, open menu (although I didn't ask or try for FS), unlimited roaming, etc. If you enjoy Lucy, you may want to hurry, as she indicated she will be leaving Sunday or Monday for Flushing, wherever that is (NY?). Probably permanently. For me it seems language and short stays are the Asian parlors biggest negatives.

Bronco6566
07-29-18, 13:32
I was bored Friday night so took a cruise. Lee's had 3 cars parked in front but the lot at McCracken was empty so I did a walk in. Lulu is back! Her and Lucy were sipping some beers so I figured that was encouraging! Lulu took me back and away we went. Lucy does a better massage in my opinion but Lulu must have been rejuvenated from her vacation. After the flip she asked "sucky for 60? I agreed. It was BBBJ but don't get too excited. That lasted all of 15 seconds before she went back to handy. So if you think a 15 second BJ is worth an extra 20 go for it. I will repeat but probably just for the massage and typical ending since options are so limited in ske-town.

TwoTrack
07-29-18, 18:57
Was in Muskegon last week and tried my luck at Lees.

I drew a 30 ish cutie that said her name was Lucy.

She was about 5'5, skinny, good looking, with smaller breast and nice body.

Went for an hr.

Decent massage. Massage not near as good as Jenny's but, easier on the eyes.

Minimal teasing before flip but, did allow otc roaming.

After flip, she went right work with a very nice hand finish!

She the cleaned up with hot towel, massaged legs an feet for additional 10 mins.

Helped me get dressed, kiss an a hug an sent me on my way.

60/60.

Will repeat.

Be safe.

2 track.

MuskegonReview
08-15-18, 19:26
There's no postings on any topic going on! Gr and Holland have a bunch going on. Report what's up!

TwoTrack
08-25-18, 22:43
I was in Muskegon this morning and stopped into Lee's.

Jenny was available, so had an awesome hour of relaxation with her.

The usual otc roaming with a very nice hand finish.

I really enjoy the way she cleans up the mess then massaged feet an legs before putting my socks on.

I haven't been a member on here very long, but a long time lurker.

I thought Joy use to give a really good massage, along with Cindy from wonder.

Annie and Candy that use to be at Lee's also gave very massage.

I have to say, Jenny gives the best actual massage. Your probably not getting much further then under her shirt, but the finish is very sensual and satisfying.

Give her a try.

60 hr.

60 tip.

Stay safe guys!

2 track.

Fature
08-27-18, 17:41
Perhaps there is a bit of YMMV here. I stopped in last week for the first time sense Lucy left and Lulu returned. Grabbed a half hour and I would say Lulu's MS skills have improved sense her vacation. Much more pressure than before and quick Swedish style movements. The real difference is in the ten min BBBJ that was absolutely great. She always gave a decent BJ before in my book but she ran over time on this one. Tried her best for DT but just kept going and going. No CIM though, tipped 60. She also mentioned that Lucy will be back in a month.

Fature
08-29-18, 07:59
Based off some earlier convo I decided to try out the AMP I'm GH. Took two tries to get what I wanted. First attempt I got a HH for $40 and the MS was great. Good pressure and technique. She asked if I wanted to flip and then proceeded to tease and and push the limits of the towels while saying "oops, sorry". I removed the towel and she said "oh no, you do yourself" I wasn't in the mood so I tipped $20 for the MS and left. I tried again a couple days later and the MS wasn't as good as the time before. But after the flip I was a little more determined. After a quick convo about "not making trouble for her" she grabbed hold. The HE was very good. A little mechanical at the beginning but she warmed up and got into it with both hands. I will most likely repeat, she is a cute little Asian with a pretty nice butt. Allowed over the clothes roaming. Tipped $40 on a $40 HH.

Donntee
09-21-18, 05:59
Lulu's massage skills have gotten 10 times better than they were. She spends a lot of time on whatever you ask her to. She definitely ramped up the pressure. She dresses very sexy. I was so happy after the massage and the ending that went way over time that I tipped 80. But they were new bills so they stuck together and when LuLu counted them, there was 100. She gave me 40 back and said it's only 60. True story.

I then dropped to my knees and asked her to marry me!

Bronco6566
09-21-18, 09:51
Lulu's massage skills have gotten 10 times better than they were. She spends a lot of time on whatever you ask her to. She definitely ramped up the pressure. She dresses very sexy. I was so happy after the massage and the ending that went way over time that I tipped 80. But they were new bills so they stuck together and when LuLu counted them, there was 100. She gave me 40 back and said it's only 60. True story.

I then dropped to my knees and asked her to marry me!She's a hoot! The last time I was in there Lulu said they were getting a table shower. Any news on that? I plan on stopping in this weekend.

Donntee
09-21-18, 12:27
She's a hoot! The last time I was in there Lulu said they were getting a table shower. Any news on that? I plan on stopping in this weekend.No Table shower offered to me.

JimTfft
09-26-18, 18:32
For my 4th visit I took the hour for 60. Good massage for an AMP, full nude and roaming. Had a great time and gave her an 80 tip. She gave 20 back and said it was 60. So half hour is 40+60 and full hour is 60+60. Obviously there is no upsell. I find her quite attractive, a few extra pounds with a nice, squeezable butt, super nice nipples on very nice naturals, probably bees. Very soft skin and minimal rules. Have not asked for FS, so do not know if that is available. Reasonable English for someone who grew up in China. Hope she stays in Muskegon for a long time.

DatMexican
09-28-18, 01:18
As the title says this is my first time trying a MP. Anyone have any recommendations?

TwoTrack
09-28-18, 09:16
As the title says this is my first time trying a MP. Anyone have any recommendations?Not sure what your looking for.

Jenny at Lee's gives a awesome massage and a nice ending.

Otc roaming.

She's not hot, also not a hag.

60/60 is what usually do for an hr.

Give her a try!

He safe.

2 track.

Mr Cruzer
10-02-18, 10:38
I hate to sound like a broken record, but I believe in rewarding good behavior by giving a good rev when deserved. Overall experience with Lulu was exactly as previously posted reports. When it came to pay at end I must have had a brain fart or something because I unintentionally seriously shorted her. She gently reminded me as I was about to hit the door. I tried to make up for it with a more generous tip, but she would have none of it and refused more than the normal tip. Overall a very pleasant experience with a great menu.

TwoTrack
10-04-18, 14:02
Was in Muskegon this morning running errands. I ended up doing a walk in at McCracken.

Did a half hour with Lulu.

She was dressed nice with a very short skirt and flimsy top.

Started off with a pretty lame massage. (If you could call it that).

Had me flip about 10 min. In.

She went right to work, bl, bs, stopped long enough to shed all her clothes, back to bl, bs, BJ, the whole while I was playing with her, fiv, fia, she said I was 1st customer today. (Really seemed to be enjoying herself).

After about 10 minutes of that, she was dripping wet.

She pulled my hand off / out, LOL of her and climbed on the table with me. (cowgirl postion).

She was sucking on my nipples, then sticking her tongue in my ear.

She was sliding on me, no penetration, but she slid on there until she came.

She took a few deep brethes, climbed off me, and went to HJ while bs, bl, again.

Didn't take long and I made a pretty big mess. LOL.

She cleaned us both up, she got dressed, massaged my legs for a few minutes before putting my socks on.

I was still kinda in awe of what took place. I'm not sure we spoke 10 words at this point.

She helped me get dressed, and put my boots on.

Paid $. She said see you next time, an swatted me on the ass as I walked out.

47 min. From truck back to truck. $. all in!

The massage part sucked!

She more than made up for that with her other skills and effort.

Will definitely repeat!

Stay safe guys.

2 track.

Pete3854
10-04-18, 23:52
I hate to sound like a broken record, but I believe in rewarding good behavior by giving a good rev when deserved. Overall experience with Lulu was exactly as previously posted reports. When it came to pay at end I must have had a brain fart or something because I unintentionally seriously shorted her. She gently reminded me as I was about to hit the door. I tried to make up for it with a more generous tip, but she would have none of it and refused more than the normal tip. Overall a very pleasant experience with a great menu.Where is this place located?

Mr Cruzer
10-05-18, 08:33
Where is this place located?Strip mall corner of W Norton and McCracken, Norton Shores.

Skeeter69
10-08-18, 19:52
Long time monger, 1st time poster. I went to "church" on Sunday to get 1 hr massage with LuLu. I have seen her few times before with no disappointment. I prefer a deeper CMT style but LuLu gets it's done. She is very pretty with a nice body and very cute personality. Maybe 30+ years. OTC roaming was allowed and is very firm. Treat her right. 60/60.

Mr Cruzer
12-10-18, 09:24
Seems the Asian Massage on Beechtree is slipping in quality. For the second time, after calling ahead for a time, I'm told by Lilly to wait. The first time was 1/2 hour so I left and came back; the last time was 10+ minutes so I waited in the not very warm room freezing my ass off. MS was decent, with some close to teasing (I don't know how she can get so close to the boys so many times but never make any contact, not even once)!, but the kicker, as she was the only one there, was she left the room at least a half dozen times to answer the door or the phone. Kinda poor customer service in my opinion. Lilly says there's now a new girl with her; has anyone tried her yet?

Donntee
12-11-18, 16:05
Seems the Asian Massage on Beechtree is slipping in quality. For the second time, after calling ahead for a time, I'm told by Lilly to wait. The first time was 1/2 hour so I left and came back; the last time was 10+ minutes so I waited in the not very warm room freezing my ass off. MS was decent, with some close to teasing (I don't know how she can get so close to the boys so many times but never make any contact, not even once)!, but the kicker, as she was the only one there, was she left the room at least a half dozen times to answer the door or the phone. Kinda poor customer service in my opinion. Lilly says there's now a new girl with her; has anyone tried her yet?Cici is the new girl. She reminds me of an Asian Cyndi Lauper in body shape, attitude and style. She is very flighty and knows not a lick of English. She can't even tell time. After an hour and twenty minutes I had to end the session. She teases fairly well. She is very strong, so if you like that, she is able to cause pain. She allowed full roaming. Her bra had like 8 hooks on it. I gave up and just yanked them out over the top. That was about it. No talk of tip. I will repeat. I was not interrupted at all.

Otto22
12-11-18, 17:25
Cici is the new girl. She reminds me of an Asian Cyndi Lauper in body shape, attitude and style. She is very flighty and knows not a lick of English. She can't even tell time. After an hour and twenty minutes I had to end the session. She teases fairly well. She is very strong, so if you like that, she is able to cause pain. She allowed full roaming. Her bra had like 8 hooks on it. I gave up and just yanked them out over the top. That was about it. No talk of tip. I will repeat. I was not interrupted at all.When you say she offered "full roaming" do you mean just above the waist or below as well?

GuyTwoFront
12-12-18, 02:01
Long time monger, 1st time poster. I went to "church" on Sunday to get 1 hr massage with LuLu. I have seen her few times before with no disappointment. I prefer a deeper CMT style but LuLu gets it's done. She is very pretty with a nice body and very cute personality. Maybe 30+ years. OTC roaming was allowed and is very firm. Treat her right. 60/60.Is this place still a great place to go? I've got some free time today and want some good pleasure!

Donntee
12-12-18, 06:35
When you say she offered "full roaming" do you mean just above the waist or below as well?I'm sorry. I should have said full OTC roaming.

BigFriknNutz
12-12-18, 09:46
Is this place still a great place to go? I've got some free time today and want some good pleasure!LuLu is out until after Christmas, I would probably wait until then.

GuyTwoFront
12-12-18, 14:47
LuLu is out until after Christmas, I would probably wait until then.So she is the only one offering those services there? Best to call and make appointment or just walk in?

Jeremy53
12-12-18, 19:17
LuLu is out until after Christmas, I would probably wait until then.So who is there in her place?

Namwob
12-14-18, 08:51
Seems the Asian Massage on Beechtree is slipping in quality. For the second time, after calling ahead for a time, I'm told by Lilly to wait. The first time was 1/2 hour so I left and came back; the last time was 10+ minutes so I waited in the not very warm room freezing my ass off. MS was decent, with some close to teasing (I don't know how she can get so close to the boys so many times but never make any contact, not even once)!, but the kicker, as she was the only one there, was she left the room at least a half dozen times to answer the door or the phone. Kinda poor customer service in my opinion. Lilly says there's now a new girl with her; has anyone tried her yet?I've been to Lees and McCracken several times but never heard of one on Beechtree, Where is that?

Jeremy53
12-14-18, 12:49
I've been to Lees and McCracken several times but never heard of one on Beechtree, Where is that?https://asianhealthmassage.grouppayless.com/#.

GuyTwoFront
12-21-18, 15:49
I'm needing both a good release and solid massage. Anyone have favorite place and provider for both? I see from past posts Lulu is great but are there others?

BigFriknNutz
12-25-18, 14:03
Sorry got sidetracked but I visited early Dec, was my 1st time visiting. Apparently LuLu that is highly thought of is out until later this month. Anyways was surprised at how open the entrance are was and also was greeted by a younger gal and not by mamasan. She didn't give massage, it was a gal guessing late 30's /40's. I believe she went by CoCo. I would return solely for massage skills as I felt pretty good upon leaving. Any other details I would share thru DMs to those who have a solid history of reporting.

Bronco6566
12-30-18, 10:09
Sorry got sidetracked but I visited early Dec, was my 1st time visiting. Apparently LuLu that is highly thought of is out until later this month. Anyways was surprised at how open the entrance are was and also was greeted by a younger gal and not by mamasan. She didn't give massage, it was a gal guessing late 30's /40's. I believe she went by CoCo. I would return solely for massage skills as I felt pretty good upon leaving. Any other details I would share thru DMs to those who have a solid history of reporting.Does anyone know if Lulu is back yet? Or when she will be? I'm heading to Muskegon this afternoon but she is the only one there that I like. I wasn't impressed with Lucy. Any other recommendations over that way?

Thanks!

TwoTrack
12-30-18, 10:59
Does anyone know if Lulu is back yet? Or when she will be? I'm heading to Muskegon this afternoon but she is the only one there that I like. I wasn't impressed with Lucy. Any other recommendations over that way?

Thanks!I stopped there Thursday and she wasn't there.

Good luck.

Twotrack.

Namwob
12-31-18, 14:51
Does anyone know if Lulu is back yet? Or when she will be? I'm heading to Muskegon this afternoon but she is the only one there that I like. I wasn't impressed with Lucy. Any other recommendations over that way?

Thanks!Monday morning Lu Lu was in!

TwoTrack
01-01-19, 14:16
Monday morning Lu Lu was in!Thank you!

Glad to hear this.

Two track.

Bronco6566
01-20-19, 18:25
Friday night I was in Muskegon so I headed to McCracken hoping to see Lulu again but got there too late. I didn't realize what time they closed. So I figured I would drive by Lee's to see if the lights were on. Sure enough they are open an hour later than McCracken. I had never been to Lee's before so I really didn't know what to expect. I don't know the lady's name but older and not the best looking but decent. I got on the table and she immediately covered my bare ass with a towel and started massaging over the towel. At that point I was pretty sure I was going to be disappointed. Then she brushed the boys. She could tell by my reaction what I was there for and off came the towel. The massage part was 10 times better than Lulu so that was good! Other than that it's just your basic fully clothed rub and tug. I will probably go back just for the therapeutic aspect but McCracken girls are a bit more adventurous on the good parts. Half hour 40/40. Nothing to complain about but nothing to rave about either. I got what I went there for.

TwoTrack
01-20-19, 18:49
Friday night I was in Muskegon so I headed to McCracken hoping to see Lulu again but got there too late. I didn't realize what time they closed. So I figured I would drive by Lee's to see if the lights were on. Sure enough they are open an hour later than McCracken. I had never been to Lee's before so I really didn't know what to expect. I don't know the lady's name but older and not the best looking but decent. I got on the table and she immediately covered my bare ass with a towel and started massaging over the towel. At that point I was pretty sure I was going to be disappointed. Then she brushed the boys. She could tell by my reaction what I was there for and off came the towel. The massage part was 10 times better than Lulu so that was good! Other than that it's just your basic fully clothed rub and tug. I will probably go back just for the therapeutic aspect but McCracken girls are a bit more adventurous on the good parts. Half hour 40/40. Nothing to complain about but nothing to rave about either. I got what I went there for.Not sure who you drew at Lees.

I usually schedule with Jenny.

Late 40's,small, not great looking Chinese Woman.

Always get a great massage and full time. OTC roaming, an leave happy.

Worth a trip just for awesome massage IMHO!

Stay safe.

Two track.

Mr Cruzer
01-30-19, 09:22
Had another enjoyable session with Lulu. Massage just OK, but she tries hard, and makes up for it in other ways. Told me she is headed back to China in three weeks, didn't know for sure if she'd be back. I sure hope she makes it back.

Namwob
02-05-19, 08:39
Lulu is back in China, replaced by Lucy? I think? Hard to understand. 30 ish not as hot as Lulu but ok. Massage ok with brief, light teasing, on the flip the tatas came out, unlimited roaming top and bottom and she seemed to like it quite well. Overall good experience. 1 hr 60/50.

Mr Cruzer
02-17-19, 17:44
Been awhile since I visited Lees, attended to by a middle aged, maybe mid 30, Asian lady, fairly attractive, decent figure. No English, so conversation pretty much strained. Pretty good ms, but had to have her lighten up as it started out much too firm for my taste. Short time into the session some nice teasing started, and continued pretty much til the flip. Took good care of Mr Happy soon after the flip; pretty open menu, up to a point. After the Big Event, continued with front rub until the hour was up. Overall pretty good experience, will likely repeat. 6/5.

Skeeter69
02-22-19, 12:35
Took a chance to try Lucy while LuLu was out. I like a deep massage and she delivered. Guys, this is a girl worth checking out. I got an hour and I was very "happy" when I left. Of course English is always a challenge when visiting any AMP.

Spartan191
02-22-19, 22:35
Took a chance to try Lucy while LuLu was out. I like a deep massage and she delivered. Guys, this is a girl worth checking out. I got an hour and I was very "happy" when I left. Of course English is always a challenge when visiting any AMP.What was the cost and tip?

Skeeter69
02-23-19, 12:24
What was the cost and tip?60 hr /60. No talk of tip.

Russians
04-19-19, 10:34
Havnt seen any reviews. I want to visit anybody been there lately.

Donntee
04-20-19, 04:53
Did you even look? This page is full of them. They now have a sign hanging discouraging internet reviews. Lucy is still there. Just read the reviews below.LuLu is back from China.

YoungBuck95
04-21-19, 22:35
Hey everybody, I live super close to the McCracken MP and while I have plenty of escort experience, I've never been to an AMP (I think because I'm more of a FS type of guy). I'm intrigued by it though and was wondering if I could get some tips? How much will I likely spend for a HE and maybe even BJ if possible? What are some tips to initiating the HE? While I'm sure a massage would be nice, I'm really paying for the extra curriculars that come with it. Any help would be appreciated.

LandShark67
04-25-19, 23:06
Anyone having luck at the AMP in grand haven?

Mr Cruzer
04-27-19, 17:44
Anyone having luck at the AMP in grand haven?I did a return visit a few weeks back after a long hiatus. Twice before I was not too happy. The last time I booked ahead of time, got there and she said someone else had showed up, for me to come back in 30 minutes. Time before had me waiting for 10 - 15 minutes in a freezing cold room. So I thought I'd give it another shot. Kelly knows just a little English, set me up with the newer girl. She's a littler older, maybe 30 ish, petite, with a very nice smoking hot spinner bod. Did a pretty good job on the MS part, on the table a few times, probably because she is so small. Close but no cigar when it came to any teasing. No English whatsoever, so communication is a challenge. Was quite shy when it came for an ending, did get comfortable, but wanted me to finish (I declined) but I did leave relatively happy. (PM me) 60/40 for full hour if I remember correctly. Didn't catch her name.

Mr Cruzer
05-01-19, 22:55
Kind of a dry spell for reviews in MPs in Muskegon lately, so I thought I'd throw this out. Tried Coco at Lee's, believe she is new as I haven't seen her there before. A little older, maybe 30 ish, very pleasant, cute, very nice figure. Great ms, tries really hard to work out all the kinks, etc. Not much teasing until shortly before the flip, but then it got pretty intense. Not much of a front side ms, but did a really nice ending. Good menu, did get into amt of tip expected and had to negotiate down to 7 from 10, but then all was good. Continued front ms until the hour was up; never have been shorted on time here. Overall a very good experience.

StevesMilin
05-01-19, 23:12
Kind of a dry spell for reviews in MPs in Muskegon lately, so I thought I'd throw this out. Tried Coco at Lee's, believe she is new as I haven't seen her there before. A little older, maybe 30 ish, very pleasant, cute, very nice figure. Great ms, tries really hard to work out all the kinks, etc. Not much teasing until shortly before the flip, but then it got pretty intense. Not much of a front side ms, but did a really nice ending. Good menu, did get into amt of tip expected and had to negotiate down to 7 from 10, but then all was good. Continued front ms until the hour was up; never have been shorted on time here. Overall a very good experience.Does she allow roaming? Anything else of interest?

Jackmo303
05-17-19, 10:36
Does she allow roaming? Anything else of interest?Been there a few times. It seems very professional just part of the massage no talk of additional menu items.

Jackmo303
05-17-19, 10:40
Hey everybody, I live super close to the MP and while I have plenty of escort experience, I've never been to an AMP (I think because I'm more of a FS type of guy). I'm intrigued by it though and was wondering if I could get some tips? How much will I likely spend for a HE and maybe even BJ if possible? What are some tips to initiating the HE? While I'm sure a massage would be nice, I'm really paying for the extra curriculars that come with it. Any help would be appreciated.60/40 with HE it usually just happens. I've never really tried upgrading the menu.

Skeeter69
06-04-19, 14:53
LuLu is visiting family again. New girl younger than LuLu named Anna is there. Excellent massage (I like mine deep) and no language barrier. Definitely worth a try.

RandoGuy
06-04-19, 23:17
Hello fellow mongers. I used to be a contributing member here and ISG (as well as CLRB and SWRB back in the day). I have been out of the game for last 8 years giving marriage a second try. It did not work out well, so now I'm back in the game.

I tried to set up a quickie with Autumn, but it didn't work out. So I took a trip to McCracken. Anna (as mentioned blow by Skeeter) was the only one there. She's mid to late thirties, slim and not bad looking for her age. Very friendly. She had to leave a couple times to tell guys to come back later (sorry guys). She was not LMT level massage, but a damn gifted amateur. She did not short me one minute of the hour I paid for. The flip was somewhat mechanical but the technique was solid. I left very relaxed and satisfied. 60/60 for the hour.

Safe hunting, stay safe.

YoungBuck95
06-05-19, 00:26
LuLu is visiting family again. New girl younger than LuLu named Anna is there. Excellent massage (I like mine deep) and no language barrier. Definitely worth a try.I went last Saturday and had a different girl I think? She seemed older than Lulu. Very nice, whipped out a hair dryer to try and dry my rain soaked clothes (LOL!) because we had quite the storm last Saturday. Very sweet woman though. She too gave a deep massage but felt good. Flip was OK, but it really just had me eager for Lulu to come back.

Not sure what was going on or if I'm remembering wrong but I believe I met Anna the previous day because this girl seemed younger and spoke better English, but Lulu took care of me one last time before she left. (she told me 1 month guys) The next day I came back and got the older woman. Interested in seeing if I can get matched up with Anna the next visit.

Russians
06-06-19, 09:54
I went last Saturday and had a different girl I think? She seemed older than Lulu. Very nice, whipped out a hair dryer to try and dry my rain soaked clothes (LOL!) because we had quite the storm last Saturday. Very sweet woman though. She too gave a deep massage but felt good. Flip was OK, but it really just had me eager for Lulu to come back.

Not sure what was going on or if I'm remembering wrong but I believe I met Anna the previous day because this girl seemed younger and spoke better English, but Lulu took care of me one last time before she left. (she told me 1 month guys) The next day I came back and got the older woman. Interested in seeing if I can get matched up with Anna the next visit.Was wondering if lulu ever allows more than just a hand job.

WildOne76
06-09-19, 19:56
Has anyone visited the GH establishment? Any info?

Mr Cruzer
06-11-19, 10:26
Has anyone visited the GH establishment? Any info?I've done a couple of revs. Kelly knows a little English, the other girl none. Had a couple of experiences that were below par, but all in all I'd say pretty much average in all aspects. MS can be very good, usually no teasing till the end.

Somewhat mechanical ending. Some items on the menu, but you have to initiate the actions, and I get the impression she'd rather not. But overall experience rates an OK.

JimTfft
06-12-19, 17:42
Was wondering if lulu ever allows more than just a hand job.She does not like comments on the web about services and I respect that, especially after being near West Palm Beach this winter. Invest $40 in a half hour and find out if she does any extras. What have you got to lose? Forty bucks and a half our of your time. BTW, I have always received full time from everyone I have seen there.

RandoGuy
06-12-19, 21:55
She does not like comments on the web about services and I respect that, especially after being near West Palm Beach this winter. Invest $40 in a half hour and find out if she does any extras. What have you got to lose? Forty bucks and a half our of your time. BTW, I have always received full time from everyone I have seen there.Agreed Jim, and notice I did not go into detail with my report. That said, some sharing of knowledge between mongers helps. Knowing if other services are available, and how much you should expect to tip, can make things much less awkward and embarrassing for both parties. For example, I only go into an appointment with the exact amount I intend to spend. Knowing what that amount is beforehand helps! Of course we still need to be discreet, maybe PMs are better for details? Not sure how best to strike the proper balance between safety and information.

YoungBuck95
06-13-19, 00:33
Agreed Jim, and notice I did not go into detail with my report. That said, some sharing of knowledge between mongers helps. Knowing if other services are available, and how much you should expect to tip, can make things much less awkward and embarrassing for both parties. For example, I only go into an appointment with the exact amount I intend to spend. Knowing what that amount is beforehand helps! Of course we still need to be discreet, maybe PMs are better for details? Not sure how best to strike the proper balance between safety and information.As someone who truly respects lulu and her establishment, please refrain from sharing much on this site. She is the sweetest provider (in any realm, AMP, escort, etc) and deserves the respect and courtesy that she asks for as far as not being overly loose lipped on sites such as these. I'm a regular monger like anyone else here, and I hold no authority to tell people what to do, but please, out of respect to lulu, please limit details to senior and or trusted members only via PM. She goes above and beyond every time for all of us and all I ask is please be courteous of her wishes. I've lost track of how many times I've visited and I've had some great reviews / stories to share with our community, but, I've stayed away from posting in these MP reports out of respect to her. I encourage everyone here to do the same if we wish to keep her around. End rant.

Russians
06-13-19, 07:15
Was wondering if lulu ever allows more than just a hand job.I did see her a few weeks back and I had no intention of doing anything detrimental to her business when I asked questions about what service she provides. I have seen comments from mongers for several years and read lots of reviews and before my first visit I wanted to know the boundaries. And what I expect to pay.

If anybody wants to know what my experience was PM me and please do the same.

I apologize for stating what I did in earlier comment.

StevesMilin
06-18-19, 17:13
I decided to give Lee's a try. Good experiences at McCracken, but looking for a bit more.

Nice tease followed a very good massage. Not quite CMT quality but good. Tease was nice.

Flipped. Playful. She lifted her bra after I began to play. Moved to OTC roaming below. She allowed me to go under her pants but I didn't get to FIV. Close. Very sensual!

Gave her a. 4 tip. She indicated she wanted more. I gave her. 1. That was plenty for this level of service, I believe.

I'll be back.

Bronco6566
07-14-19, 11:01
The last 2 times I stopped one of you mongers beat me there and I was told to come back later. Does anyone know their number so I can call ahead? I tried google and came up with multiple phone numbers. Also, anyone know if Anna is still there? Feel free to PM. Thanks!

YoungBuck95
07-14-19, 14:55
The last 2 times I stopped one of you mongers beat me there and I was told to come back later. Does anyone know their number so I can call ahead? I tried google and came up with multiple phone numbers. Also, anyone know if Anna is still there? Feel free to PM. Thanks!McCrackens my spot, anything you need to know I got you.

Jackmo303
07-20-19, 23:54
McCrackens my spot, anything you need to know I got you.I tried PMing you for some details.

RandoGuy
07-23-19, 22:50
Went to McCracken this afternoon, had to come back an hour later because one of you was coming in with an appointment. Good to see they respect appointments there. Got Anna again. Same as last time; fairly decent message and left happy. I can't ever seem to get there when Lulu is in. 60/60.

YoungBuck95
07-27-19, 00:29
Went to McCracken this afternoon, had to come back an hour later because one of you was coming in with an appointment. Good to see they respect appointments there. Got Anna again. Same as last time; fairly decent message and left happy. I can't ever seem to get there when Lulu is in. 60/60.Anna is headed home and won't be back until this winter. Her and I exchanged phone numbers and text occasionally and she said she will let me know when she's headed our way again. Lulu will be back to full time duty and I did get to talk to her a bit today before my appointment with Anna. Lulu looks great and if she's who you're after you'll be able to see her. Both are great in my opinion but Anna was a bit more special. Can't complain either way.

YB.

LandShark67
08-08-19, 15:16
I found what seems to be a legit certified massage therapist in Grand Haven with 12 years of experience. However she is not so legit.

Great massage with a pretty woman. Hard to tell her body specs but looked to be thin. I wasn't sure what to expect or what I could get away with, so I treated like a legit massage. However after getting dressed I mentioned I found her because of an old ad on adultsearch that mentioned fetishes available. She asked if everything was ok and I responded with something in regards to I thought there would be more. She said for extra $40 there would be a happy ending. Hour massage was $60.

Took advantage of that and it was nice. Didn't push any boundaries with touching cause she seems so shy and innocent.

Texted her today to ask about anything more like bodyslides. She said she does strip shows for $$. She would be the ultimate girl next door stripping for you! Nude massage $200, topless $150...touching allowed everywhere but the V.

Her number is text only: 616 536 1481 she goes by Julia Office close to downtown Grand Haven.

Let me know if anyone decides to find out more.

NomiGuy
08-08-19, 16:23
Any reviews on Saige? Seen her posting on stg for a long time now.

BackToTheWall
08-08-19, 20:22
Any reviews on Saige? Seen her posting on stg for a long time now.I made the mistake of meeting Saige. Two girls show up. It becomes a circus and you end up paying them to just go away. It is the same group as Playboy Bunny, Paige, Soccer Mom, Megan, Karlie, Passion, etc. You would be miles ahead and happier to take a $100 bill and set it on fire.

Mag Green
08-09-19, 12:17
After some further research, figured out who she is and she had some reviews in the past under a different name out of Muskegon. Reviews I recall were not anything too exciting, awkward HE and strange conversation but perhaps she has improved.

I found what seems to be a legit certified massage therapist in Grand Haven with 12 years of experience. However she is not so legit.

Great massage with a pretty woman. Hard to tell her body specs but looked to be thin. I wasn't sure what to expect or what I could get away with, so I treated like a legit massage. However after getting dressed I mentioned I found her because of an old ad on adultsearch that mentioned fetishes available. She asked if everything was ok and I responded with something in regards to I thought there would be more. She said for extra $40 there would be a happy ending. Hour massage was $60.

Took advantage of that and it was nice. Didn't push any boundaries with touching cause she seems so shy and innocent.

Texted her today to ask about anything more like bodyslides. She said she does strip shows for $$. She would be the ultimate girl next door stripping for you! Nude massage $200, topless $150...touching allowed everywhere but the V.

Her number is text only: 616 536 1481 she goes by Julia Office close to downtown Grand Haven.

Mr Cruzer
08-11-19, 09:42
Repeated with Coco at Lee's, Muskegon again. Her MS skills keep getting better and better, particularly when it comes to the amount of teasing. I would now rate her up there with Linda's (Wonder) and getting close to Cindy's (5 Star). I don't know why more providers don't pick up on this aspect; I can think of only one instance where it almost became too much. There was one mention of tip. This used to be kind of a pet peeve of mine, and I normally would just say "I always tip" without commiting to an amount. Now I am beginning to see how negotiating an amount might be beneficial to both. She knows how much of her menu to use, and If I may not be interested that day in some of the items on the menu, I'm not obligated to a bigger tip. In this case, we agreed on matching the house fee. Because the whole experience was top notch, I included an extra 10, which, refreshingly, she tried to give back! Needless to say, I will be repeating.

Fature
08-18-19, 09:52
Stopped into the GH AMP yesterday afternoon for the first time in many months. I didn't catch the girls name but she's the same one that's been there forever. Quality of the msg seems to have gone down hill, used to be top notch. On the flip there was some teasing and eventually HE. HE started out very mechanical and low effort. Once she figured out that wasn't going to do it she slowed down and got both hands involved, much more sensual. Overall I left pretty happy, will repeat. $60 for msg and $40 tip.

Mr Cruzer
08-18-19, 17:06

Pretty accurate on all accounts by my experiences. Believe she went by Country Cutie when she worked out of Muskegon; now Julia & Melissa. Nice figure, avg on looks. Place is very nice, clean, good area, brightly lit, professional feel' but kind of a sterile feel. She is very quiet and reserve, not much of a conversationalist at all, which kind of makes it a little awkward at times. Not a hint of teasing throughout the MS, always made sure the towel covered me, but good CMT quality. After the MS ended, I had to ask for a HE; she said $40. Well, if its a very good MS I value/tip that at $20. HE: $20. So $40 is what I'd have tipped normally, so that's what it ended costing me. Both happy I guess.

It is still hard to imagine how different she must be doing topless, body slides, fetishes, etc. It just seems so out of character with her personality. I've seen her about half a dozen times over the past couple years, and nothing close to a GF experience. If more of the menu was available at more reasonable rates, I might be tempted to indulge in more. Without any teasing during the session, I doubt I will repeat.

BigTrucker78
09-21-19, 09:11
Went to the egg roll house for dinner last week and saw what appears to be a AMP in that strip mall. Just wondering if anyone has been there to check it out?

Fature
09-22-19, 08:50
Went to the egg roll house for dinner last week and saw what appears to be a AMP in that strip mall. Just wondering if anyone has been there to check it out?I hadn't noticed it until your post. I decided to check it out though. Strictly massage for me. No hint of teasing, no payment up front, tip jar on the counter, and some of the tables aren't private. Seems like a legit place. The massage itself was quite good though, I fell asleep about 15 minutes into my 30 min. $35 for 30 minutes. Not a bad place if you're looking for only MS.

FlyingTrojan82
09-24-19, 13:18
Pretty accurate on all accounts by my experiences. Believe she went by Country Cutie when she worked out of Muskegon; now Julia & Melissa. Nice figure, avg on looks. Place is very nice, clean, good area, brightly lit, professional feel' but kind of a sterile feel. She is very quiet and reserve, not much of a conversationalist at all, which kind of makes it a little awkward at times. Not a hint of teasing throughout the MS, always made sure the towel covered me, but good CMT quality. After the MS ended, I had to ask for a HE; she said $40. Well, if its a very good MS I value/tip that at $20. HE: $20. So $40 is what I'd have tipped normally, so that's what it ended costing me. Both happy I guess.

It is still hard to imagine how different she must be doing topless, body slides, fetishes, etc. It just seems so out of character with her personality. I've seen her about half a dozen times over the past couple years, and nothing close to a GF experience. If more of the menu was available at more reasonable rates, I might be tempted to indulge in more. Without any teasing during the session, I doubt I will repeat.Saw Melissa recently. Massage was decent. As previously stated, she is quite reserved. I mean, very quiet! Didn't inquire about extras as a decent massage was good enough. She has, what I assume, is basically a cloth napkin for trapping which feels a little funny because it's constantly sliding around. May repeat, but I generally enjoy having a conversation when I'm getting a massage.

Fature
09-24-19, 22:51

Let me know if anyone decides to find out more.I have her a shot a few days ago. Overall wasn't really pleased and won't repeat. Everything people have posted is true, I guess I didn't think it would be that stale. The massage itself wasn't the greatest but far from the worst. Absolutely 100% no teasing, or mention of anything sexual in nature. No conversation what so ever, even when trying to strike up a convo was more like she just answered a question and done. While she may offer more based on other reviews I didn't push the issue as I felt I sure wouldn't enjoy it anyway. If you're looking for an ok massage with easy setup this is your girl.

FastHustler
10-02-19, 14:54
I saw her a few weeks ago she was great was a very good massage and the HE was great no complaints at all full time and no mention of tip I tipped her $50 for an hour massage since no clothing came off her. But the massage was very good. I went last week and had a different girl (at least I think I did) and she was also great same no shortage on time and a great HE. Way better than MCC girl in my opinion and less money!

Fature
10-16-19, 20:55
Just wanted to recap this place. Magic Touch on Sternberg in the strip mall. I'm pretty sure this place is just a legit AMP. I've sampled three times now and no mention of anything, teasing, and you pay after which tells me it's legit. However the massage itself is pretty damn good so that's why I have went back three times now. One HH and two hour massages.

Donntee
10-17-19, 11:39
Just wanted to recap this place. Magic Touch on Sternberg in the strip mall. I'm pretty sure this place is just a legit AMP. I've sampled three times now and no mention of anything, teasing, and you pay after which tells me it's legit. However the massage itself is pretty damn good so that's why I have went back three times now. One HH and two hour massages.MT is very attractive. I was very optimistic because I was not covered at all. On the flip, I touched her leg and she jumped like I burned her. She said no, I don't do that. It was a decent massage, not great.

WestMichguy
10-17-19, 21:31
Saw Melissa recently. Massage was decent. As previously stated, she is quite reserved. I mean, very quiet! Didn't inquire about extras as a decent massage was good enough. She has, what I assume, is basically a cloth napkin for trapping which feels a little funny because it's constantly sliding around. May repeat, but I generally enjoy having a conversation when I'm getting a massage.Was this her? Saw her in Holland ages ago and couldn't believe it when she was on American Idol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMRy1wiHVb4

FlyingTrojan82
10-18-19, 06:43
Was this her? Saw her in Holland ages ago and couldn't believe it when she was on American Idol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMRy1wiHVb4Yup, that's definitely her. Hard to believe she was featured on idol!

Fature
10-18-19, 07:26
Was this her? Saw her in Holland ages ago and couldn't believe it when she was on American Idol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMRy1wiHVb4Sure looks like her, pretty sure it is. That's wild, LOL.

Mr Cruzer
10-18-19, 08:56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMRy1wiHVb4Yep, that's her. Very interesting watching her in a different setting.

YoungBuck95
10-19-19, 15:56
Just got off the phone with one of our providers at MCC, I have the dates of when Lulu and Anna will be back. Senior members, if this is of any interest to you, PM me and I can share the details with you.

WanToBe
10-31-19, 14:32
I saw her a few weeks ago she was great was a very good massage and the HE was great no complaints at all full time and no mention of tip I tipped her $50 for an hour massage since no clothing came off her. But the massage was very good. I went last week and had a different girl (at least I think I did) and she was also great same no shortage on time and a great HE. Way better than MCC girl in my opinion and less money!Coco is gone cc is great she let me eat her and finger her.

Stubble
11-05-19, 00:37
New to area and was wondering about healing hands, any information would be greatly appreciated.

TomCfnm
11-05-19, 10:50
New to area and was wondering about healing hands, any information would be greatly appreciated.I'm also interested. I reached out this morning but, as of yet, no response. I'm using a text app though, so maybe that's why?

BashTheJohnson
11-05-19, 17:16
I'm also interested. I reached out this morning but, as of yet, no response. I'm using a text app though, so maybe that's why?Not worth the time.

Mr Cruzer
11-06-19, 09:09
Not worth the time.Where is this place? Is it the one in North Muskegon?

BashTheJohnson
11-06-19, 12:17
Where is this place? Is it the one in North Muskegon?I he is talking about a provider that posts on STG.

StevesMilin
11-19-19, 17:16
Has anyone seen this lady? https://muskegon.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/therupic-massage/245739988463.

I connected with her a couple of weeks ago but the address she had on the posting was in a very sketchy area. I drove by and nixed it.

Her posting indicates no extras. Hard to believe.

Thanks in advance for any input!

SS.

YouCon45
11-21-19, 09:43
Has anyone seen this lady? https://muskegon.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/therupic-massage/245739988463.

I connected with her a couple of weeks ago but the address she had on the posting was in a very sketchy area. I drove by and nixed it.

SS.I seen her a while back ok massage but no anything extra when I seen her she was in an apartment building on the north side of town nice clean apartment be there was not a hint or anything extra waste to me.

Fature
11-22-19, 16:44

SS.Nope, believe it. She is straight forward and legit. Decent massage but I don't think it's worth it. Was $70 for an hour and $140 for 90 minutes I believe. I'd rather spend that at and AMP and at least get a HE out of the deal. Apartment was clean and she was nice. I don't think the first photo on her ad is her. Second one standing in the grass is though.

Mr Cruzer
11-27-19, 16:16
Nope, believe it. She is straight forward and legit. Decent massage but I don't think it's worth it. Was $70 for an hour and $140 for 90 minutes I believe. I'd rather spend that at and AMP and at least get a HE out of the deal. Apartment was clean and she was nice. I don't think the first photo on her ad is her. Second one standing in the grass is though.Too bad there's no extras to be had. She could be making a fortune.

BigM9989
12-05-19, 20:00
Hey guys, I'm new to the area and I'm wondering, are there any MPs in the area with American girls?

Thanks in advance!

Cjm2333
12-06-19, 15:39
Hey guys, I'm new to the area and I'm wondering, are there any MPs in the area with American girls?

Thanks in advance!Probably have to go to GR. PM me specifics.

Bronco6566
12-07-19, 12:47

Thanks in advance!Not a MP but Christina has a really nice massage table and she does a pretty good job. And you won't get a flip like that at any MP!

https://muskegon.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/seductive-sweetness/683918319549

Mr Cruzer
12-10-19, 10:42
Has anyone tried Happi Hippi on Center St. In North Muskegon? Remotely looks like it may have some possibilities. Never see any ads, don't know if she's still even open yet. A little bit of a drive for me, but if I don't hear anything I might TOFTT. Don't recall ever seeing a rev, and a search turns up zilch.

StevesMilin
12-11-19, 07:04
Has anyone tried Happi Hippi on Center St. In North Muskegon? Remotely looks like it may have some possibilities. Never see any ads, don't know if she's still even open yet. A little bit of a drive for me, but if I don't hear anything I might TOFTT. Don't recall ever seeing a rev, and a search turns up zilch.I'll check it out this afternoon. I don't find anything on it when I googled it. How did you find it?

Mr Cruzer
12-11-19, 10:39
I'll check it out this afternoon. I don't find anything on it when I googled it. How did you find it?Quite by accident. Was on Google trying to find more about Healing Hands someone mentioned, and at some point her site popped up.

Happi Hippi's healing Hand
Massage therapist in North Muskegon, Michigan
Address: 318 Center St, North Muskegon, MI 49445
Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 8PM

Phone: (231) 399-8159
Description

Ford1275
12-11-19, 13:06
Quite by accident. Was on Google trying to find more about Healing Hands someone mentioned, and at some point her site popped up.

Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 8PM

DescriptionHard to believe that any extras will be happening there, not in that part of town. The cops around that part of town are not nice to outsiders.

Slik9976
12-11-19, 14:34
Hard to believe that any extras will be happening there, not in that part of town. The cops around that part of town are not nice to outsiders.Is this the same sp?

http://muskegon.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/happi-hippis-healing-studio-42/638027022866

Mr Cruzer
12-11-19, 15:43
Is this the same sp?

http://muskegon.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/happi-hippis-healing-studio-42/638027022866Yes, that is her. I guess that answers my question about possibilities being available.

Slik9976
12-11-19, 15:59
Yes, that is her. I guess that answers my question about possibilities being available.Well I'm definitely going to try her out myself.

StevesMilin
12-11-19, 16:50
Well I'm definitely going to try her out myself.I don't find anything on Google. Drove by the Center St address and saw Lakeshore Massage Therapy, a branch of a similar biz in GH. Both legit. And right, NM is very straight laced. Surprised if someone could pull this off with the central business district location. I'll check in with the police chief at lunch tomorrow and discreetly ask about activity without reciting any of this. The chief is in my Rotary club.

But we need some variety and expanded offerings here!

SS.

Girls1
12-11-19, 17:05
She's a veteran Escort from back in the BP days.

Posted multiple ads for a few years if I remember correctly.

Never saw her, but she's reviewed if you google her name.

Well I'm definitely going to try her out myself.

Mr Cruzer
12-15-19, 10:57
Quite by accident. Was on Google trying to find more about Healing Hands someone mentioned, and at some point her site popped up.

Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 8PM

DescriptionIf you Google Happi Healing Hands her photo will pop up. Don't know if this is a recent one or not, but she looks a lot more appealing than in the other pics posted. Haven't been able to find any revs on her yet. I tried, but am unable to transfer her photo over here.

Mag Green
12-16-19, 10:06
If you Google Happi Healing Hands her photo will pop up. Don't know if this is a recent one or not, but she looks a lot more appealing than in the other pics posted. Haven't been able to find any revs on her yet. I tried, but am unable to transfer her photo over here.She is reviewed in Muskegon and GR forums. Used to go by Christina for a while, and Happy Hippy.

Slik9976
12-16-19, 18:02
She is reviewed in Muskegon and GR forums. Used to go by Christina for a while, and Happy Hippy.I'd like to see her but unfortunately she has not responded.

Fature
02-04-20, 08:09
Anyone know who's currently working at Mc Cracken? Last few time I was there Lulu said she was leaving but was always there. Don't know if my dates where off.

YoungBuck95
02-05-20, 01:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Fature
02-05-20, 07:57
Not trying to be rude, but we don't discuss Mc Cracken here. If you're curious about who's there, stop in and find out.

They do not want to be mentioned or discussed on this site (or any other similar sites for that matter). So please respect those wishes.They don't like us discussing service. Lulu has never had an issue with letting me or others know what the schedule is.

Moonglow913
02-05-20, 11:49
Just use Report the Post.

Admin3

YoungBuck95
02-05-20, 16:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

TwoTrack
02-06-20, 13:08
They don't like us discussing service. Lulu has never had an issue with letting me or others know what the schedule is.I kinda understand Lulus concern about content being posted, but on the other hand, how much business would they of had if it wasn't for this sight sharing negative an positive experiences?

Just sayin.

Play safe.

Twotrack.

SkyDreamer
02-24-20, 14:10
So I've been on here a few months. Came across a new ad on STG. Does anyone have any intel? I reached out and she does it out of her home. https://muskegon.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/in-call-massage-therapist-read/562965532698.

SkyDreamer
02-24-20, 15:15
https://muskegon.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/in-call-massage-therapist-read/562965532698

Came across this new ad and seems TGTBT. What do you guys think?

Mr Cruzer
02-24-20, 17:28
Anyone know who's currently working at Mc Cracken? Last few time I was there Lulu said she was leaving but was always there. Don't know if my dates where off.Last week only one gal working there. Middle aged Asian, no English, decent figure, avg looks. MS was, lets say, vigorous; quite hard, very fast and energetic. Covered all the areas, about 30 secs of vigorous teasing, then back to the MS. On the flip a vigorous, fast HE. She was only one there, so the session was interrupted numerous time while she answered the phone or handled walk in traffic; that sure does ruin the mood. Not much discussion, so don't know if Lulu is now gone, and who else may work there.

Fature
02-25-20, 08:34
Last week only one gal working there. Middle aged Asian, no English, decent figure, avg looks. MS was, lets say, vigorous; quite hard, very fast and energetic. Covered all the areas, about 30 secs of vigorous teasing, then back to the MS. On the flip a vigorous, fast HE. She was only one there, so the session was interrupted numerous time while she answered the phone or handled walk in traffic; that sure does ruin the mood. Not much discussion, so don't know if Lulu is now gone, and who else may work there.I stopped in late last week and have been meaning to post as well. I'm sure I got the same girl but I wouldn't consider her looks average. I'd consider her dog faced. MS was terrible for me. When offered a HE I politely declined. She also stopped three times for phone calls and one walk in. I would guess Lulu is on vacation. I believe I had this same girl a year a go or maybe longer. I won't be returning until she's gone though. Other options in Muskegon that are better than the current offerings there.

WestMichguy
02-25-20, 21:10
I've done a couple of revs. Kelly knows a little English, the other girl none. Had a couple of experiences that were below par, but all in all I'd say pretty much average in all aspects. MS can be very good, usually no teasing till the end.

Somewhat mechanical ending. Some items on the menu, but you have to initiate the actions, and I get the impression she'd rather not. But overall experience rates an OK.Had an appointment the other day with her and had similar experience. Massage was good and I let her know when she had a couple of the right spots. After I asked if she would take care of me, she did so without a lot of enthusiasm. Probably won't repeat. 40 at the door for 30 minutes and 40 tip.

Moonglow913
02-29-20, 06:54
Hey Muskegon. Had to be in your fair city for work and decided to check out your AMP scene. First Lee which was busy then McCracken. Sounds like I got same provider as MrCurser. Middle age, average looks, decent body. Said name was Nana. Above average massage and allowed free OTC. Very friendly and on flip had no problem taking care of me. Just ask and she will accommodate. Pulled top up (no bra) and pants down. Even oiled my fingers up for easy FIV. Asked for my number and made clear more was to be had next time. $60 door, $40 tip. Only down side was only one working and had to deal with walk in and two phone calls. But I had a great time and will repeat if I get the opportunity.

Moonglow913
02-29-20, 14:16
I forgot to mention and this was great. So after we jacked each off and she cleaned me up she continued with the massage. It doesn't get much better than laying there in the afterglow orgasmic bliss while you get your feet expertly massaged. Heaven.

Hoeser
03-01-20, 08:53
Hey Muskegon. Had to be in your fair city for work and decided to check out your AMP scene. First Lee which was busy then McCracken. Sounds like I got same provider as MrCurser. Middle age, average looks, decent body. Said name was Nana. Above average massage and allowed free OTC. Very friendly and on flip had no problem taking care of me. Just ask and she will accommodate. Pulled top up (no bra) and pants down. Even oiled my fingers up for easy FIV. Asked for my number and made clear more was to be had next time. $60 door, $40 tip. Only down side was only one working and had to deal with walk in and two phone calls. But I had a great time and will repeat if I get the opportunity.Did she give prostate massage.

Hoeser
03-01-20, 09:17
I forgot to mention and this was great. So after we jacked each off and she cleaned me up she continued with the massage. It doesn't get much better than laying there in the afterglow orgasmic bliss while you get your feet expertly massaged. Heaven.Prostate massage there.

Moonglow913
03-01-20, 17:02
Prostate massage there.Have no idea. As I said, just by the way she flirted at the end I got the definite impression more is to be gotten. My problem is I think there are factors going on which will hinder full enjoyment. She was the only one working so doubt she will get fully nude. While pulling top up and pants down works to a point (enjoyed sucking on her hard nips and providing a two FIV) just not as fun. May go back just to find out if BBBJ is an option.

Moonglow913
03-05-20, 09:44
Had to be back in Muskegon again and decided to see what, if anything, else was available. Walked in and was greeted by Nana again who immediately remembered me and even gave some kind of hand sign that I took she remember the fun we had as well. Took me to the room and asked for the $60 door fee and I made sure to show her the additional $100 I brought to which she just gave me that sweet knowing smile Asians women can give. Instead of laying down I got undress and sat on the edge of the table until she returned. Her English is nonexistent but communicating isn't difficult. We hugged and I pulled her top up (again no bra) and sucked on her very perky tits as she stroked my cock. Pointed to her mouth and then to my cock and without missing a beat she started on a very nice BBBJ. She has a sensual technique using her tongue that you will like. I then made the same gesture only pointing to my mouth and then to her. She pulled her pants down and off one leg and got on the table spreading her legs wide. Enjoyed some nice DATY. Not that it matters, but given she doesn't seem the type to fake I assume her orgasms were the real thing. I then came up to the top of the table for some more BBBJ and I'm pretty sure she would have let me finished that way but decided to go for it all. Had her turn crosswise on the table and with me standing went to town. Very nice time and would recommend.

TwoTrack
03-05-20, 15:24
Had to be back in Muskegon again and decided to see what, if anything, else was available. Walked in and was greeted by Nana again who immediately remembered me and even gave some kind of hand sign that I took she remember the fun we had as well. Took me to the room and asked for the $60 door fee and I made sure to show her the additional $100 I brought to which she just gave me that sweet knowing smile Asians women can give. Instead of laying down I got undress and sat on the edge of the table until she returned. Her English is nonexistent but communicating isn't difficult. We hugged and I pulled her top up (again no bra) and sucked on her very perky tits as she stroked my cock. Pointed to her mouth and then to my cock and without missing a beat she started on a very nice BBBJ. She has a sensual technique using her tongue that you will like. I then made the same gesture only pointing to my mouth and then to her. She pulled her pants down and off one leg and got on the table spreading her legs wide. Enjoyed some nice DATY. Not that it matters, but given she doesn't seem the type to fake I assume her orgasms were the real thing. I then came up to the top of the table for some more BBBJ and I'm pretty sure she would have let me finished that way but decided to go for it all. Had her turn crosswise on the table and with me standing went to town. Very nice time and would recommend.Nice!!

Great review!

$. 6 all in then?

Full time?

Thanks.

Two track.

Moonglow913
03-06-20, 09:41
Nice!!

Great review!

$. 6 all in then?

Full time?

Thanks.

Two track.Yes to both questions. Like the first time even after I popped she continued with the massage. Down side. She doesn't get completely naked and has to answer the phone and handle any walk ins. Fortunately, no such interruptions the second time.

Russians
03-06-20, 16:09
Seen Nana today.

Like you all were saying, not the best English.

I went there well dressed and she met me with a big hug I never saw her before either.

I used my translator on phone and asked for BBBJ Daty and FS and flashed $.

She gave me about a twenty minute back rub and I turned over on my own.

She took off her top and got completely naked and we started 69 she seemed to enjoy it. BJ was different she licked it with her tongue LOL .

After about 15 min she was wet and making a lot of noise and she for sure knows how to say oh shit LOL said it every 10 seconds.

She then flipped on her back and spread them wide and we went for another 15 min, I'm old couldn't handle no more, still had 15 min left but I said I'm good LOL.

Paid normal door fee for hr and $ .

She said please come back again.

Also said Lula is back in April.

Lula never gave me what Nana did and she is not ugly and is sweet.

Russians
03-09-20, 11:43
Nice!!

Great review!

$. 6 all in then?

Full time?

Thanks.

Two track.She is not cheap $60 for door fee and an additional $ for full service.

Russians
03-09-20, 11:43
She is not cheap $60 for door fee and an additional $ for full service.She will finish you off and then do the remaining time.

Namwob
03-20-20, 06:09
Tried both Lees and McCracken and they were both closed. Does anyone know of anyplace to get a massage in the Muskegon / Whitehall area?

StevesMilin
03-20-20, 07:04
Tried both Lees and McCracken and they were both closed. Does anyone know of anyplace to get a massage in the Muskegon / Whitehall area?Angela actually has massage training, is very reasonable FS and clean. Outcall only tho. PM me for digits.

SS.

WanToBe
03-20-20, 08:25
Seen Nana today.

Like you all were saying, not the best English.

I went there well dressed and she met me with a big hug I never saw her before either.

I used my translator on phone and asked for BBBJ Daty and FS and flashed $.

She gave me about a twenty minute back rub and I turned over on my own.

She took off her top and got completely naked and we started 69 she seemed to enjoy it. BJ was different she licked it with her tongue LOL .

After about 15 min she was wet and making a lot of noise and she for sure knows how to say oh shit LOL said it every 10 seconds.

She then flipped on her back and spread them wide and we went for another 15 min, I'm old couldn't handle no more, still had 15 min left but I said I'm good LOL.

Paid normal door fee for hr and $ .

She said please come back again.

Also said Lula is back in April.

Lula never gave me what Nana did and she is not ugly and is sweet.Where is Nana at.

Ford1275
03-20-20, 12:14
Angela actually has massage training, is very reasonable FS and clean. Outcall only tho. PM me for digits.

SS.I agree with Steve, she does a good job and is not strung out on drugs.

Bronco6566
04-18-20, 12:11
I'm going through withdrawals. Anyone know if any of our massage gals are moonlighting UTR? Scheduling with our FS providers has become a pain in the ass. I miss being able to just swing in to a parlor to get an itch scratched. I hope our favorite places survive this!

Moonglow913
04-23-20, 09:14
I'm going through withdrawals. Anyone know if any of our massage gals are moonlighting UTR? Scheduling with our FS providers has become a pain in the ass. I miss being able to just swing in to a parlor to get an itch scratched. I hope our favorite places survive this!If they answer. I haven't to any of the Muskegon AMP's but there are some reports of success in GR.

JimTfft
06-16-20, 23:48
I saw LuLu today at McCracken -- same old high quality service. They opened Monday (yesterday) and she was obviously hustling, but did not short time. She said only half hours today. She expects the rush to ease next week. I thought it may be two weeks. She was taking precautions with mask and lots of hand sanitizer.

Also drove by Lee's and the Open sign was lit.

DSide
06-17-20, 09:17
Thanks for sharing, will have to give this a try. Mind if I pm you?

I saw LuLu today at McCracken -- same old high quality service. They opened Monday (yesterday) and she was obviously hustling, but did not short time. She said only half hours today. She expects the rush to ease next week. I thought it may be two weeks. She was taking precautions with mask and lots of hand sanitizer.

Also drove by Lee's and the Open sign was lit.

Mr Cruzer
06-18-20, 17:26
Grand Haven place is now open also. Had an appointment with Kelly in an hour. Not much has changed. Was interrupted four of five times where she left the room for walk ins or whatever; on the phone a number of other times. Pretty hard to stay in the mood, relax, and enjoy everything when there are so many interruptions. Also, she's taking all the precautions: mask and a full face shield. Far from being close to an intimate experience. MS itself was average to good, with some light teasing thrown in, and a decent HE. Full time (hr). Wouldn't bother to patronize this place in the future, but its close and there's only one other in town (but with issues). 6/5, which was probably on the generous side.

JimTfft
06-18-20, 19:06
Thanks for sharing, will have to give this a try. Mind if I pm you?After reading your PM I will decide if I am comfortable answering. No drama here.

TurboSausage
06-19-20, 14:14
I have not visited Lee's yet. Can anyone let me know what I can expect?

Meijerslp
06-19-20, 21:54
Grand Haven place is now open also. Had an appointment with Kelly in an hour. Not much has changed. Was interrupted four of five times where she left the room for walk ins or whatever; on the phone a number of other times. Pretty hard to stay in the mood, relax, and enjoy everything when there are so many interruptions. Also, she's taking all the precautions: mask and a full face shield. Far from being close to an intimate experience. MS itself was average to good, with some light teasing thrown in, and a decent HE. Full time (hr). Wouldn't bother to patronize this place in the future, but its close and there's only one other in town (but with issues). 6/5, which was probably on the generous side.I think I would rather stay home and jerk off before I would have someone in a face shield and mask do it for me. Sounds like it wasn't the best visit.

JimTfft
06-20-20, 14:06
I have not visited Lee's yet. Can anyone let me know what I can expect?One provider gives excellent massage and full time. Can't remember name. 30's or 40's. This is assuming she is still there.

Other providers I have had there (usually total of 2 available) have been younger, average massage, maybe not full time, but OK.

Don't expect more than normal happiness. Boss reads these reviews.

Arish
06-21-20, 19:29
Does anyone have a pic of LuLu? I want to see her based on the reviews but also like to know who I am going to let touch my body before it happens.

Pussy Buster
06-24-20, 16:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TwoTrack
06-25-20, 03:42
One provider gives excellent massage and full time. Can't remember name. 30's or 40's. This is assuming she is still there.

Other providers I have had there (usually total of 2 available) have been younger, average massage, maybe not full time, but OK.

Don't expect more than normal happiness. Boss reads these reviews.Jenny gives an awesome massage and has been there a couple years.

There is usually 2 ladies working.

Pretty clean place. You'll get your full time, good massage, decent end, an otc roaming, maybe.

Again, Jennys massage skills are spot on!

Stay safe guys!

Two track.

DirtyOne313
06-30-20, 16:00
Does anyone know of any providers that have a Milking Table? I have been looking for a while now and I ask this question from time to time.

SteveLee99
07-09-20, 15:05
https://muskegon.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massage-by-attractive-female/796504626468

Has anyone seen this gal / Looks interesting and promising due to mention of fetish sessions available.

Where is office location? I need to be discrete. Thanks for any intel.

Arish
07-09-20, 18:18
https://muskegon.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massage-by-attractive-female/796504626468

Has anyone seen this gal / Looks interesting and promising due to mention of fetish sessions available.

Where is office location? I need to be discrete. Thanks for any intel.She is good but she is very expensive. It is $100 for an hour massage then $200 each for any of the Fetishes she does. So if you want to do 2 fetishes it will cost you $400.

FelterSnatch58
07-09-20, 19:07

Where is office location? I need to be discrete. Thanks for any intel.Hmmm, can't say I've seen this one. Don't pay much attention to massage ads in Muskogee cause, well, basically there's not much to look at. The area code fits, and the fetish says yes, but post is two weeks old so proceed with caution. Love to hear the results if you connect. Support you local talent. Feel free to Pm if it works out. FS.

StevesMilin
07-10-20, 08:22
Hmmm, can't say I've seen this one. Don't pay much attention to massage ads in Muskogee cause, well, basically there's not much to look at. The area code fits, and the fetish says yes, but post is two weeks old so proceed with caution. Love to hear the results if you connect. Support you local talent. Feel free to Pm if it works out. FS.She's been around for years. So her last year hoping to get more of a response. She's very quiet and reserved. Very limited menu. Very slim body with almost no tits. But I've never seen them. I prefer a masseuse That is more responsive and good ar teasing with follow-through. I've never seen a review of someone getting anything substantial from her.

Office is in Centertown grand Haven in a converted church, now office building.

SS out.

Mr Cruzer
07-11-20, 08:39

Where is office location? I need to be discrete. Thanks for any intel.She used to work out of Muskegon, then Kazoo. Very reserved, and the session could become somewhat awkward at times; far from a GFE. Good CMT massage. Tries to keep a towel over you most of the time, very little tease. Have to ask for the HE, and then very mechanical, quick and forceful. She has a great body, with great titties (although never got to do any roaming). Everything "a la carte" which adds up, and became too pricey for my weekly session.

SteveLee99
07-12-20, 07:53
She is good but she is very expensive. It is $100 for an hour massage then $200 each for any of the Fetishes she does. So if you want to do 2 fetishes it will cost you $400.So does the base hour include HE or is that a "fetish" extra?

Arish
07-12-20, 15:28
So does the base hour include HE or is that a "fetish" extra?It was $100 for an hour massage plus a tip for a HE. The fetishes are also on top of that and it is $200 per fetish you want to do.

SteveLee99
07-13-20, 08:03
Going to Musk tomorrow. If you had to pick one Lee's or Asian which would you pick and why".

Moonglow913
07-13-20, 12:16
Will be back in Muskegon this week and was wondering if anyone has been to the McCracken Spa and if so who is working. Had a great time with Nana back in February and would love to renew the "connection".

NewToMusk
07-15-20, 10:40
Curious if anyone knew of any providers or sites or methods to contact UTR massage therapists in the Muskegon area that might be willing to negotiate services. I'd like to see if anyone's available besides the regular posters on STG or the two parlors I know of (Lees and McCracken). Thanks.

Mr Cruzer
07-23-20, 00:30
Nice to see these MS places open back up; wish we had more than just a few to choose from. Visited Lees, saw the one that was there before, Jenny I think. Great attitude, always in a playful mood. Usually throws in a few extras, like helping you dress, and this time un-dress also. Enough English to get by, great MS, some teasing thrown in for good measure, and I left happy. As always got the full time. But mask never came off, so its hard to feel (pretend?) like it's a GF experience. Overall still a good experience.

Arish
07-30-20, 13:18
I took a chance and went and saw LuLu today. All I can say is wow. She found all the knots on my back and legs and worked them really good. She teased which I like and even while on my stomach she let me play and roam. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I told her I would like FS. She said no to that but everything else she didn't stop me. We did a BBBJ, DATY, FIV and when I was ready to explode she let me all over her face. I am going to keep coming back if she keeps allowing that!! I paid for an hour and the donation matched the door fee. 60/60.

Arish
07-31-20, 17:22
I also see lulu on a regular basis, and never have I seen or heard such services being provided at her business.If you have never had those types of services then you might not be asking the right question. If you ask maybe she will give you the same thing she gave me.

YoungBuck95
07-31-20, 22:19
[Deleted by Admin]

TwoTrack
07-31-20, 22:33
[Deleted by Admin]

YoungBuck95
07-31-20, 23:22
[Deleted by Admin]

Skeeter69
08-01-20, 11:26
[Deleted by Admin]

Lulu if you make another fake user like this I'm going to edit your posts so they say you have crabs.

A2

TomCfnm
08-05-20, 09:51
I went to Lee's in Muskegon area yesterday. I was a walk in. Idk the girls name just a little heavy but not bad; wore a mask. My experience was vastly different this time than my times (2 x) before. Before I was fully massaged with HJ and nothing of money came up; and I tipped door fee amount. This time however the lady throws a towel over me and stated massaging the towel on my back. I thought was, why did I even take my shirt off? It felt terrible. I told her, this isn't going to work! Her English was not good. But she did get out. "I massage you here" pointing to the top of the towel to the bottom. I told her that I want my money back and she went out and argued (so I think, because it was laud) came back in and handed my money back. I guess I need to get the right one (s). Is Lulu the one I ask for? Are there any other good ones there or around. I'd love to meet some utr girls that do massages with just a little extra. Anyone willing please pm me. Thanks and good luck out there.

TwoTrack
08-06-20, 14:37
I went to Lee's in Muskegon area yesterday. I was a walk in. Idk the girls name just a little heavy but not bad; wore a mask. My experience was vastly different this time than my times (2 x) before. Before I was fully massaged with HJ and nothing of money came up; and I tipped door fee amount. This time however the lady throws a towel over me and stated massaging the towel on my back. I thought was, why did I even take my shirt off? It felt terrible. I told her, this isn't going to work! Her English was not good. But she did get out. "I massage you here" pointing to the top of the towel to the bottom. I told her that I want my money back and she went out and argued (so I think, because it was laud) came back in and handed my money back. I guess I need to get the right one (s). Is Lulu the one I ask for? Are there any other good ones there or around. I'd love to meet some utr girls that do massages with just a little extra. Anyone willing please pm me. Thanks and good luck out there.If your going to Lee's (Muskegon) ask for Jenny.

Very good massage and all around experience!

Enjoy!

Twotrack.