PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin2
07-22-14, 18:01
Thread Starter.

GrmLookin
08-04-14, 14:19
Does Holland have an area to search for a dream with a SW?

bullwinkle
08-05-14, 16:40
Sorry but I've never heard of streetwalker here ever, the bible thumpers would put a stop to it really quick.

Does Holland have an area to search for a dream with a SW?

NardBoy
08-05-14, 16:57
Does Holland have an area to search for a dream with a SW?Not in the 27 years I've lived here.

HollandGuy73
01-02-15, 14:42
So there have been a number of panhandlers around Holland. 1/3 of which are women. All of them hold a generic sign, reading something like; Homeless, hungry, anything helps, God Bless.

So to me, these women are not above doing what they have to for a few bucks.

This is where I decide on a whim a couple of weeks ago to proposition one of these savory and wholesome women.

So I pull up, and say " I'll give you $20 for a blow job " she said $20? And asked where, so I pulled into parking lot and let her in my car.

She asked for the $20 up front, I told her no, that I'd pay when the job was done.

She didn't hesitate to get to work, BBBJCIM. Said thanks, gave her the money and deal was done.

I tried a week later, and sure enough she was there. Same thing this time around.

Skills are fine, she's nothing to look at but will do when you just have to get yours.

And this is Holland, not many SW around here.

So take a chance. And enjoy.

Senior members feel free to pm me for details.

ExecutiveRich
01-07-15, 10:14
Skills are fine, she's nothing to look at but will do when you just have to get yours.
It matters not what the looks are when you're mongering for a quick blo-and-go in the car.

Fantastic report. I look forward to trying this sometime.

TeeBone
02-01-15, 12:41
Never thought of that one!

So there have been a number of panhandlers around Holland. 1/3 of which are women. All of them hold a generic sign, reading something like; Homeless, hungry, anything helps, God Bless.

So to me, these women are not above doing what they have to for a few bucks.

This is where I decide on a whim a couple of weeks ago to proposition one of these savory and wholesome women.

So I pull up, and say " I'll give you $20 for a blow job " she said $20? And asked where, so I pulled into parking lot and let her in my car.

She asked for the $20 up front, I told her no, that I'd pay when the job was done.

She didn't hesitate to get to work, BBBJCIM. Said thanks, gave her the money and deal was done.

I tried a week later, and sure enough she was there. Same thing this time around.

And this is Holland, not many SW around here.

So take a chance. And enjoy.

Senior members feel free to pm me for details.

Matt0492
06-14-20, 22:19
I'm in town for work for another week or 2, I can't find any panhandlers and don't know where to find any, any tips phone numbers or locations? Thanks.

KiteRose93
06-15-20, 09:07
I'm in town for work for another week or 2, I can't find any panhandlers and don't know where to find any, any tips phone numbers or locations? Thanks.Female panhandlers are rare to come across in holland, last post was from 2015 of someone who had success. So the odds of finding a lady is rare, most of the panhandlers are male in town and I've lived here in town for 10+ years.

Spartan191
06-15-20, 15:41
Female panhandlers are rare to come across in holland, last post was from 2015 of someone who had success. So the odds of finding a lady is rare, most of the panhandlers are male in town and I've lived here in town for 10+ years.

I'm in town for work for another week or 2, I can't find any panhandlers and don't know where to find any, any tips phone numbers or locations? Thanks.A few months ago there was a female panhandler on Felch and US-31 by Aldi's on the northside. Use to see her almost every time I drove by. Have not seen her for awhile.

There was also a panhandler by Family Fare on Butternut and Riley for quite awhile but I do not think she was up for anything other than money. She was bit older and had a walker.

Stay safe and have fun.

KiteRose93
07-07-20, 05:15
Saw a nice looking girl panhandling on the corner of Riley st and W shore dr near northside meijers recently. I remember her wearing a hat but that's about it, I didn't drive by her so I wasn't sure what she had on her sign that she was holding.

Idk if anyone has tried to approach her but thought I'd put it out there for you guys.

HollandGuy73
07-07-20, 18:32
Saw a nice looking girl panhandling on the corner of Riley st and W shore dr near northside meijers recently. I remember her wearing a hat but that's about it, I didn't drive by her so I wasn't sure what she had on her sign that she was holding.

Idk if anyone has tried to approach her but thought I'd put it out there for you guys.She's a panhandler. She can normally be found near a really filthy man with curly hair and skin so dirty you'd need to run him through a car wash to determine his true complexion.

She wears blue pants, wears a big hat. Has teeth like shards of brown beer bottle glass.

Carries the typical ' need help God bless' cardboard sign.

KiteRose93
07-08-20, 07:56
She's a panhandler. She can normally be found near a really filthy man with curly hair and skin so dirty you'd need to run him through a car wash to determine his true complexion.

She wears blue pants, wears a big hat. Has teeth like shards of brown beer bottle glass.

Carries the typical ' need help God bless' cardboard sign.Do you know if she is will to do anything? Idk if I'd take the plunge and try but I also don't know how I would approach them about it.

E1030
04-08-21, 09:28
Does Holland have a road to stroll? If not we need one.

HollandGuy73
04-09-21, 16:19
Does Holland have a road to stroll? If not we need one.So, for sake of keeping with this obvious joke question, the obvious answer is yes. Holland's stroll is from your driveway to the D in GR.

Never has, never will be a stroll in Holland.