PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin2
07-22-14, 18:00
Thread Starter.

Vespa315
08-06-14, 14:07
Does anything ever go on here or is it strictly legit. They advertise in the body rub section.

OrdinaryJo
08-06-14, 19:46
Does anything ever go on here or is it strictly legit. They advertise in the body rub section.There have been some good reviews in the GR section. It is owned by the same woman as East West in Grand Rapids. I haven't been there yet but safe to say that there are some fun times to be had. I just don't know who to recommend to get them!. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

DireVolf
08-08-14, 13:29
I've been to md's twice now. One experience was very good, other one not so much.

First time was with Kaiti a few weeks ago. Very sweet personality, a little heavier than I normally like but great in the back and nice up top with a cute face. Not at all a clock watcher, I bought an hour and I got an hour. Very Good massage, she smells wonderful, great on the flip but hands only thing on the menu. Definitely repeat tho.

I really hate to say anything bad about Lina because she too was very friendly and a great personality but. No way in hell she's 30, closer to 45. Pretty face, decent up top and bottom but quite a bit of loose skin like maybe from a kid or she lost some weight But if the performance is there this isn't a big deal to me. Her hands were very dry and scratchy which I hoped once she applied the oil would soften up, but the massaged lasted 5 minutes from start to completion and only happened because I was willed it to happen for fear I wouldn't have any skin left. I literally walked out the door five minutes after my session started.

The good.

She definitely put forth the effort, if she got a manicure and actually went even 20 of the 30 minutes I would have been happy and this review would've been a lot different. Very sweet and seemed to enjoy what she does but man those hands were brutal. It seemed like maybe she was nervous and rushed without realizing. Softer hands and longer session I would repeat, the effort was there.

Farrah and Lexi were working the desk those are def the next two on my list if I don't repeat with Kaiti.

Does anything ever go on here or is it strictly legit. They advertise in the body rub section.

DireVolf
08-08-14, 13:46
Does anything ever go on here or is it strictly legit. They advertise in the body rub section.Kaiti, excellent massage and ending. Great personality, I bought an hour and got a full hour. Def repeat.

Linah, very nice personality. Nice rack and butt but a lot of loose skin. Hands are scratchy, I was out the door literally in five minutes. No way she's thirty, closer to 40/45. Soften up the hands and extend the session and I would repeat, until then no way.

Oddjob
08-16-14, 00:54
I finished up my day in Holland and thought about driving over to GR for a Panacea massage, but I realized it was after 3:00 so the daytime ladies (Natasha, Natalie, Aliese) would all be gone. Called to check and I was right and no one there excited me enough to drive the extra 20 miles there and back, then I though about Mama Dee's. Checked my phone for the address and made my way over. Lexi was manning the desk (Jazz was on the couch) and I thought that Lexi would be a real winner, but she took my money, walked me back to one of the massage rooms and then told me that my masseuse would be Wendy. The room was very nicely appointed and in walks a very attractive 30 yo brunette. She got me face down on the table and started a very good, medium pressure massage with some stretching thrown in. She worked hard on me and then we got to about 10 minutes left and she asked if there were any areas that needed further attention. She worked out ALL the kinks and then asked if I wanted to shower off the oil and I declined. She got me a hot towel to wipe off any extra oil that I wanted then told me she would be up front with a water when I was dressed. No upsell at all and a very good job. I tipped her at the desk and talked to her and Lexi for a few minutes before heading home. I will be back and they saved me 40 miles of driving into Friday afternoon traffic. A definite good day in Holland without E/W drama.

DireVolf
08-20-14, 12:15
I went to MD's today and saw Farrah. Pretty face, perky everywhere you'd like it to be. I got a nice massage, I paid for 30 min and she asked me to flip at 25 min, so far so good. The she asks what I'm looking for, I ask her what's on the menu and she replies "everything. " We agreed on a price (which was everything I had) for CFS. She tells me she's got to go get a top hat for this party. Five minutes later she comes back and says no one has a top hat. I pull one out of my pocket, she says she can't use it because she doesn't know how old or what condition the top hat is in. Ok fair enough. She tells me to lay down, she finishes me with a good HE.

This is where it gets sketchy, I go to grab my money off the table and it's GONE. I ask if she took the money and she says "yes I turned it in already. " So then I say to her but that was a tip for FS not just for your hands. She replies that they don't reimburse tips and tells me I can leave now. I look at her and ask her if she's serious and she says there's nothing she can do and tells me to have a nice day. Two bad experiences in a row!? Never going back.

Vespa315
08-28-14, 10:29
I had 2 recent visits to mama's recently. Both I would say were quite good. First visit was with Jazz paid for a half hour visit and was there longer than that. Great massage lots of teasing was not rushed. On the flip asked if I was tipping I said yes and she went to work no other questions asked. End was happy tipped. 4 at the counter.

Second visit was with Lexi. Another very good time. Hour visit and I was there for an hour. Was not rushed. Another very good massage. Again lots of playing and teasing. Asked if anything needed more attention after the flip and I said yes. She was flirty and topless and again I left very happy.

In all it's a fun place. I have not asked or tried yet for more than He I would think more is on the table with some girls including FS or at least CBJ but I don't know for sure. I think a repeat visit will be in order to find out!

Bigguyfromfort
10-10-14, 17:54
Two visits to mamma dee's. First with wendi. Good massage, nice teasing, got the full half hour. Flip was good. Would repeat. Read several reports on lyna so thought I'd try her out and see what I thought. Paid for an hour and would of got 10 minutes if I would of let her. 3 minutes then flip. Flip was good and can PM for details. Once done another 3 minutes of massage and she told me tell the girls up front you got called into work early so you can leave. Told her I paid for an hour and was at least getting at least an half hour. Pushed for shower and was pushed out quickly. Tried twice, not going to be a third for me. Way too expensive for what you get.

Pingman
10-10-14, 18:36
Any mongers visit Mamma Dee's lately? Seems like a lot of new talent there!

Mr Cruzer
10-18-14, 10:44
Stopped in few weeks back, first requested Dee, but not there. So requested Annie, had heard some good things about her (mostly older posts). The good: nice personalty, really nice body, firm and curvy, roaming. Decent ms, good HE. The not so good: major major attempt at upsell on tip; requested 90, on top of 60 door fee. Explained that is in the territory of FS and BJ (which did not happen) Will not repeat. 60/50.

Bigguyfromfort
10-18-14, 17:19
Stopped in few weeks back, first requested Dee, but not there. So requested Annie, had heard some good things about her (mostly older posts). The good: nice personalty, really nice body, firm and curvy, roaming. Decent ms, good HE. The not so good: major major attempt at upsell on tip; requested 90, on top of 60 door fee. Explained that is in the territory of FS and BJ (which did not happen) Will not repeat. 60/50.Been there three times hoping I guess I would have a good experience. This place is Major upsell. Wendi, Lyna, Annie all are major upsell at this place. MIght as well go to panacea or mystic at their prices!

Big Daddy 127
10-19-14, 18:31
I finished up my day in Holland and thought about driving over to GR for a Panacea massage, but I realized it was after 3:00 so the daytime ladies (Natasha, Natalie, Aliese) would all be gone. Called to check and I was right and no one there excited me enough to drive the extra 20 miles there and back, then I though about Mama Dee's. Checked my phone for the address and made my way over. Lexi was manning the desk (Jazz was on the couch) and I thought that Lexi would be a real winner, but she took my money, walked me back to one of the massage rooms and then told me that my masseuse would be Wendy. The room was very nicely appointed and in walks a very attractive 30 yo brunette. She got me face down on the table and started a very good, medium pressure massage with some stretching thrown in. She worked hard on me and then we got to about 10 minutes left and she asked if there were any areas that needed further attention. She worked out ALL the kinks and then asked if I wanted to shower off the oil and I declined. She got me a hot towel to wipe off any extra oil that I wanted then told me she would be up front with a water when I was dressed. No upsell at all and a very good job. I tipped her at the desk and talked to her and Lexi for a few minutes before heading home. I will be back and they saved me 40 miles of driving into Friday afternoon traffic. A definite good day in Holland without E/W drama.I like the Holland Shop as well and I would repeat a visit every day if I could.

Aniles
11-10-14, 14:43
I went to MD's today and saw Farrah. Pretty face, perky everywhere you'd like it to be. I got a nice massage, I paid for 30 min and she asked me to flip at 25 min, so far so good. The she asks what I'm looking for, I ask her what's on the menu and she replies "everything. " We agreed on a price (which was everything I had) for CFS. She tells me she's got to go get a top hat for this party. Five minutes later she comes back and says no one has a top hat. I pull one out of my pocket, she says she can't use it because she doesn't know how old or what condition the top hat is in. Ok fair enough. She tells me to lay down, she finishes me with a good HE.

This is where it gets sketchy, I go to grab my money off the table and it's GONE. I ask if she took the money and she says "yes I turned it in already. " So then I say to her but that was a tip for FS not just for your hands. She replies that they don't reimburse tips and tells me I can leave now. I look at her and ask her if she's serious and she says there's nothing she can do and tells me to have a nice day. Two bad experiences in a row!? Never going back.That really does suck! I wish you'd post her pics here too so we know what she looks like and avoid her like a terrible curse!

Thanks for posting.

Mr Cruzer
11-16-14, 00:31
Had heard a few good comments on Lexi, so decided to see her. Nice looking, good personality, gave average to good ms; not much teasing. Flip and HE (HJ) pretty standard, good. Nothing came off, no roaming, nothing else on the menu that day. In all fairness, she said she had been in an accident recently, and her shoulder was really sore. I guess my timing sucked.

WaltK
11-19-14, 12:47
Had heard a few good comments on Lexi, so decided to see her. Nice looking, good personality, gave average to good ms; not much teasing. Flip and HE (HJ) pretty standard, good. Nothing came off, no roaming, nothing else on the menu that day. In all fairness, she said she had been in an accident recently, and her shoulder was really sore. I guess my timing sucked.I tried her a few times in early October and had the same experience. On the second visit she knew I had a considerable amount of cash but insisted that she was HE only. FWIW she did offer to go get a girl who would provide the services that I was looking for but I declined as I was really just testing her.

In Need
01-05-15, 16:30
Hey all, wanted to see if some mongers would be able to give me a good recommendation on Annie or Ally? Or anyone at mamma's for that matter.

Mr Cruzer
01-05-15, 23:28
Hey all, wanted to see if some mongers would be able to give me a good recommendation on Annie or Ally? Or anyone at mamma's for that matter.My last session was with Annie. I reviewed her earlier, but in a nutshell: very nice body, good massage, roaming, ok He. Major upsell on what she expected on tip. She thought 50 was too low, wanted 20 -40 more. Told her without a BJ or FS, 50 was plenty, and she was getting into FS range with what she was asking. Have not been back since. Latest word is all the latest girls there are major up-sellers (or try to be. They can ask, but as customers we don't have to pay what they ask).

In Need
01-08-15, 12:08
My last session was with Annie. I reviewed her earlier, but in a nutshell: very nice body, good massage, roaming, ok He. Major upsell on what she expected on tip. She thought 50 was too low, wanted 20 -40 more. Told her without a BJ or FS, 50 was plenty, and she was getting into FS range with what she was asking. Have not been back since. Latest word is all the latest girls there are major up-sellers (or try to be. They can ask, but as customers we don't have to pay what they ask).So is Annie the only lady worth going to. I saw a Alison is now at mamma's and I'm still interested in Ally.

http://holland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/petite-hazel-eyed-blonde-who-will-put-your-mind-and-body-at-ease-andlt3/17965087

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/alison-is-back-at-mamma-dees-in-holland/18087263

Member #4919
01-09-15, 01:10
I had Ally at e / w, OK massage for a tiny girl. Got my full hour. Flip was good without a lot of upsell.

She is pretty, and is a tiny spinner. If you are a breast man she is not for you. I did repeat and probably would again.

I am interested in Lily at mommas.

http://holland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-anyone/16418092

Has anyone had any experience with her?

Love The Lips
01-20-15, 19:04
I had Ally at e / w, OK massage for a tiny girl. Got my full hour. Flip was good without a lot of upsell.

She is pretty, and is a tiny spinner. If you are a breast man she is not for you. I did repeat and probably would again.

I am interested in Lily at mommas.

http://holland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-anyone/16418092

Has anyone had any experience with her?Anyone have any experience with Lily or Shannon at Mamma Dees?

Donntee
01-21-15, 15:30
Anyone have any experience with Lily or Shannon at Mamma Dees?Lily is a very sweet girl. Much heavier than her pics. Gives a very sensual massage. Standard HE. Roaming allowed. She used to go by the name Alma.

Lakeshore1
01-22-15, 11:49
For many months, Annie was my favorite at E / W and Mammas. No longer. Last visit I paid for an hour, barely got 25 minutes. I used to tip her $40 for her services. . I handed her the usual, even though the massage SUCKED, and she shorted me 30 minutes. Then she said that there is no way I am only tipping $40. I reminded her that $40 had been the norm for a long time, and that I had paid for the hour. She got a bit bitchy, so I gave her another $50 and left. Will NEVER see her again.

In Need
01-22-15, 12:47
Walked in to mamas and had the chance to see Alison. Good looking girl. I normally see Annie but she hasn't been around in a few days. THJ and a lot of roaming. She wasn't pushy about a tip. That was nice for a change. Will Repet.

http://holland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/alison-is-back-at-momma-dees-in-holland/18215286

In Need
01-22-15, 12:53
For many months, Annie was my favorite at E / W and Mammas. No longer. Last visit I paid for an hour, barely got 25 minutes. I used to tip her $40 for her services. . I handed her the usual, even though the massage SUCKED, and she shorted me 30 minutes. Then she said that there is no way I am only tipping $40. I reminded her that $40 had been the norm for a long time, and that I had paid for the hour. She got a bit bitchy, so I gave her another $50 and left. Will NEVER see her again.That seem to be the new "Normal" for her. She wants FS prices for a HJ.

Mr Cruzer
01-22-15, 13:57
For many months, Annie was my favorite at E / W and Mammas. No longer. Last visit I paid for an hour, barely got 25 minutes. I used to tip her $40 for her services. . I handed her the usual, even though the massage SUCKED, and she shorted me 30 minutes. Then she said that there is no way I am only tipping $40. I reminded her that $40 had been the norm for a long time, and that I had paid for the hour. She got a bit bitchy, so I gave her another $50 and left. Will NEVER see her again.

My experience was somewhat the same (but without the extra tip). My only questions is, why would you tip an extra 50? Crappy ms, shorted on time, hard sell on tip? Just because they ask, doesn't mean we have to be suckers and pay it. I look at it like rewarding bad behavior; it doesn't work with dogs, and perpetuates bad behavior here. Just my thoughts.

NoseJelly
01-22-15, 18:30
That seem to be the new "Normal" for her. She wants FS prices for a HJ.Less than 2 years ago, Annie was happy the do full hour masssage and FS for $50 total! BBBJ and cfs, msog included. What happened was a bunch of rookies kept over tipping her and telling her she the greatest until she started believing it and up went her price! And there seems to be no shortage of these Low IQ Hobbyist, because she is usually booked.

NJ.

DireVolf
02-06-15, 21:51
Got done early at secretary of state and thought I'd see who was working at MD's. I was really hoping to see Allison but she was busy. I was going to wait for her but there was a good looking black girl available and I didn't feel like waiting. The only thing that kinda scared me was her very long nails. So she was very friendly from the start, AWESOME massage (actually the first decent massage I've gotte there) she actually went slightly over 30 min. On the flip, WOW WHAT A BODY (if you're into spinners that is) she said she's thirty but if she would've said 20 I would've believed it. Nice HE without the upsell. DEFINITELY repeat. Go see Kia or I guess she's going by Cocoa also.

Mr Cruzer
02-08-15, 10:32
Anyone have any experience with Lily or Shannon at Mamma Dees?I tried for two hours this week to get into Momma Ds, but they were really busy so ended up in GR. I am also interested in any feedback on Lily and on Shannon. Did you get any feedback on either yet? Thanks.

Love The Lips
02-09-15, 09:14
I tried for two hours this week to get into Momma Ds, but they were really busy so ended up in GR. I am also interested in any feedback on Lily and on Shannon. Did you get any feedback on either yet? Thanks.Haven't got much info yet, either.

Mr Cruzer
02-12-15, 10:12
Paid a visit to Momma D's and requested Lily. Cute, soft spoken, quiet, and decent figure. Very nice sensual massage, but no tease til after the flip. Good tease after flip (after request), and HE. Down sides: hardly conversed at all, not too adventursome on techniques, nothing came off. Not even the top. Very mild roaming allowed. Worst of all, was in and out the front door in less than 45 minutes, including a seven min wait once inside the room. This was supposed to be an "hour" session; would like at least 50.

Spartan191
05-29-15, 13:00
There have been very few post on BP or CL for massages in Holland over the past several months.

Now just in the last 2 days there have been 2 posts.

I may check this one out and TOFTT.

http://holland.craigslist.org/cas/5047163374.html

The other one I may miss do to me having to be out of town for couple of weeks.

http://holland.craigslist.org/cas/5047781098.html

Anyone have any experience with either??

Thanks and be safe.

Donntee
06-25-15, 14:39
There have been very few post on BP or CL for massages in Holland over the past several months.

Now just in the last 2 days there have been 2 posts.

I may check this one out and TOFTT.

http://holland.craigslist.org/cas/5047163374.html

The other one I may miss do to me having to be out of town for couple of weeks.

http://holland.craigslist.org/cas/5047781098.html

Anyone have any experience with either??

Thanks and be safe.Any luck? Does Mama Dee's have any girls under 120 pounds? I have only seen big ones hanging out there.

Oddjob
06-26-15, 04:02
Any luck? Does Mama Dee's have any girls under 120 pounds? I have only seen big ones hanging out there.The only one that I've seen lately is Lily (lower left corner), but she has a little of the GP syndrome. I haven't been back since Ally and Allison left.

http://gallen1952.wix.com/mamma-dee

Good luck, not much new in Holland.

Spartan191
06-26-15, 07:41
Any luck? Does Mama Dee's have any girls under 120 pounds? I have only seen big ones hanging out there.I have not had a chance to schedule anything with these 2. I did have a so-so visit with Robin at Royal month back. First time there and I will not repeat with her.

Been out of town a lot but have a few on my "to visit " list when I am home more in August.

DirtBag123
07-09-15, 09:49
Was driving through Holland a few weeks ago. Thought I'd give my back a break and stop.

Got a youngish tight bodied girl named China. Definitely a spinner.

Paid my. 4 for the hh. Left another. 4 on the table.

Mediocre massage at best. At my request she got comfortable on the flip. Left her g string on that showed off one of the most amazing tight little asses I've ever seen or touched.

Fairly mechanical HE. Little bit of roaming but not much. She kept licking her lips but wouldn't use them.

Snowbird34
07-11-15, 10:27
Chyna that you see on craigslist for the Casual Encounters offering to massage, anybody try her out?

http://holland.craigslist.org/search/cas?sort=date&query=w4m

HollandHobby
07-21-15, 17:48
Has anyone seen lexi at mamma dees lately? I used to see her fairly often but the past few times I've called to check she wasn't in.

Oddjob
07-22-15, 05:03
Has anyone seen lexi at mamma dees lately? I used to see her fairly often but the past few times I've called to check she wasn't in.I saw that Lexi had moved north a bit and was at E / W in Grand Rapids. That was a while back though so I'd call to check. Things don't seem to be going very well at the Holland location. I don't know what the problem is for sure, but they've lost all the good lookers. Did Rob take over the Holland location?

HollandHobby
07-24-15, 09:44
http://holland.craigslist.org/thp/5136719441.html

Has anyone seen this ad on CL? I didn't call the number but I might drive by and see what it looks like there.

Mr Cruzer
07-26-15, 11:19

Has anyone seen this ad on CL? I didn't call the number but I might drive by and see what it looks like there.Looks promising by their ad. It will be nice to have a little competition in Holland / W. Mich area for a change.

HollandHobby
07-31-15, 23:02
Looks promising by their ad. It will be nice to have a little competition in Holland / W. Mich area for a change.I drove by really quick today. It definitely looked like construction was still going on. Windows covered up. I didn't see a sign out front. I was thinking about going to mamma Dees tomorrow but it seems like the girls there are all bigger and not attractive.

Donntee
08-01-15, 02:24
Chyna at Mama Dee's is a gem IMHO. Never a mention of money. She is a complete sweetheart. I wish that I could keep her all to myself.

HollandHobby
08-01-15, 13:39
Chyna at Mama Dee's is a gem IMHO. Never a mention of money. She is a complete sweetheart. I wish that I could keep her all to myself.Would you care to give any details? PM me maybe? I'm thinking of going in today or making a trip to GR. Read some good reviews of Stephanie at Healthy Habits. I would rather stay in town though. Thanks.

Mr Cruzer
08-02-15, 18:48

Has anyone seen this ad on CL? I didn't call the number but I might drive by and see what it looks like there.Called, Asian lady with strong accent said they are planning on opening Aug 19th.

HollandHobby
08-04-15, 18:14
Called, Asian lady with strong accent said they are planning on opening Aug 19th.Thats good news. I suppose an Asian MP is a change up from Dees. Curious to see what extras they offer.

DiscreteTimes
08-29-15, 14:30
Does anybody know if roxy still works at mamma dees in holland? Short thick mixed black girl.

Oddjob
08-30-15, 05:51
Does anybody know if roxy still works at mamma dees in holland? Short thick mixed black girl.Check their website. They usually keep the pictures up to date.

http://gallen1952.wix.com/mamma-dee#.

HollandHobby
09-01-15, 13:48
Has anyone check if that new place on River opened up yet? Or does anyone have some intel on it? I'm intrigued and if they are open I might just TOFTT.

HollandHobby
09-01-15, 22:01
Has anyone check if that new place on River opened up yet? Or does anyone have some intel on it? I'm intrigued and if they are open I might just TOFTT.I drove by tonight. A sign was up saying Lees Massage. If I remember right that's the name of the place in Muskegon. I've never been there but if I remember right the reviews aren't great.

Mr Cruzer
09-04-15, 09:11
Chyna at Mama Dee's is a gem IMHO. Never a mention of money. She is a complete sweetheart. I wish that I could keep her all to myself.I believe I am the unhappy recipient of YRMV with Chyna. Set up an appointment, was ushered back to the room; no greeting, no Hi How you, nothing. Short wait, when she returned I tried to start a little conversation. Received two word response, and nothing more. About ten minutes into the MS, then came the big upsell. Nude, topless, or just HJ. Quoted me $ for just a HJ; I asked is that including the door fee. No, that was just the tip. Oh really? She said that's what the other girls charge. Oh really? (Since when, and who pays that? Told her what I usually pay, and it was left at that. No tease during the back MS. At about the 20 or 25 min mark, did the flip. Short front MS, then a nice HJ. Did some more front MS, trying to fill in the time I guess. Still I was out the door in less than 45 minutes.

I was planning on no tip, due to her pricing schedule, absolutely no personality, no interaction, and no expected HE (it's always nice to have a little leverage when service and attitude are below par and what's expected isn't it), but the massage was very good (short but good) and a HE, and she did continue the MS afterwards to try and fill in the time, so total was 60/40.

So, if you don't like any conversation, no interaction, an average looking provider with a nice figure, high tip expectations, no tease whatsoever, and be shorted on time, go for it. I know I won't. But then again, YRMV.

Donntee
09-05-15, 13:20
I believe I am the unhappy recipient of YRMV with Chyna. Set up an appointment, was ushered back to the room; no greeting, no Hi How you, nothing. Short wait, when she returned I tried to start a little conversation. Received two word response, and nothing more. About ten minutes into the MS, then came the big upsell. Nude, topless, or just HJ. Quoted me $ for just a HJ; I asked is that including the door fee. No, that was just the tip. Oh really? She said that's what the other girls charge. Oh really? (Since when, and who pays that? Told her what I usually pay, and it was left at that. No tease during the back MS. At about the 20 or 25 min mark, did the flip. Short front MS, then a nice HJ. Did some more front MS, trying to fill in the time I guess. Still I was out the door in less than 45 minutes.

I was planning on no tip, due to her pricing schedule, absolutely no personality, no interaction, and no expected HE (it's always nice to have a little leverage when service and attitude are below par and what's expected isn't it), but the massage was very good (short but good) and a HE, and she did continue the MS afterwards to try and fill in the time, so total was 60/40.

So, if you don't like any conversation, no interaction, an average looking provider with a nice figure, high tip expectations, no tease whatsoever, and be shorted on time, go for it. I know I won't. But then again, YRMV.Wow! That really sucks for you! I have yet to have anything but a great experience. I have not been able to get there this week. Maybe she misses me! I'll try to get there next week.

WaltK
09-08-15, 16:41
So I took a look at the Mama Dee's website linked to below to see who Chyna was. Still don't know. But I am wondering about the blond with the cat tattoo on her arm? Any intel on her? TIA.

HollandHobby
09-16-15, 17:28
Anyone TOFTT at the new place, Lees in Holland yet. Bloozer said he walked in under the GR forum but didn't get an appointment. I want to try it soon and I'm willing to TOFTT if I need too but I won't be able too until at least next week.

SoKent
09-19-15, 17:55
Anyone TOFTT at the new place, Lees in Holland yet. Bloozer said he walked in under the GR forum but didn't get an appointment. I want to try it soon and I'm willing to TOFTT if I need too but I won't be able too until at least next week.Stopped at a new place on and River near Hog Wild. I don't know if that is Lee's. Once inside I wasn't expecting more than a good massage. That is not really a bad thing for me. I appreciate good massage. Nice facility. Massage by a young to middle age, pretty masseuse was very good (for my preferences). I was surprised by some nice teasing before the flip and a nice ending. . 4 for the house for the 30 minutes and. 3 tip (all I had in pocket). Will repeat.

FantasyBaller
09-20-15, 00:53
Stopped at a new place on and River near Hog Wild. I don't know if that is Lee's. Once inside I wasn't expecting more than a good massage. That is not really a bad thing for me. I appreciate good massage. Nice facility. Massage by a young to middle age, pretty masseuse was very good (for my preferences). I was surprised by some nice teasing before the flip and a nice ending. . 4 for the house for the 30 minutes and. 3 tip (all I had in pocket). Will repeat.Did you know the name of the masseuse that took care of you? I've got a visit coming up there and it might work out.

Donntee
09-20-15, 12:00
Walls do not go all the way to the ceiling so you are not going to have a rip roaring time. KC is adorable and a lot of fun. Great massage and very nice teasing. She would not take anything off so I roamed up and over everything. I will repeat.

CryBaby35
09-20-15, 17:27
Does anybody know if roxy still works at mamma dees in holland? Short thick mixed black girl.Yes she does. Just saw her wonderful massage and the flip was best I ever had. Very attentive will definitely return soon.

DireVolf
09-21-15, 11:15
I stopped in at Lee's today, I see no reason to ever go back to mamma dees now. I got an actual good massage and the HE was excellent. It was a middle aged Asian women and I was a little disappointed when she walked in. She was thin and middle aged, not ugly or attractive BUT she had on jeans with a dress over it. After hearing about stockings and school girl outfits I was a little afraid I came at the wrong time although still not a big deal considering most places I've been they wear scrubs. But like I said the massage (massage even got a little interesting at one point) and flip were excellent. AND I paid for an hour and walked out an hour and ten minutes later so I know I got my full hour. Definitely repeat.

SoKent
09-21-15, 20:21
Did you know the name of the masseuse that took care of you? I've got a visit coming up there and it might work out.I can only apologize for my poor memory. Of course, I did ask for her name. I am getting so old that I sometimes need to be reminded of my own name. I will be back there soon and try to be focused. I might need to bring a note pad.

HollandHobby
09-22-15, 21:20
I finally made it to Lee's. Got the hh for 40. I started roaming immediately after the massage started. She wasn't much to look at but not terrible. Maybe in her 50's. She was a little heavy. I was hoping for the younger girl we heard about but she got the job done. I didn't catch her name.

The massage was decent but way over oiled. She teased a good bit which is always nice. She didn't mention tip on the flip but I pushed for me. I asked for had for BJ but she wanted 90 for that.

I declined and took the he. It was good.

Overall, I'd repeat. The only bad was too much oil. Nice to have another option than dees.

FantasyBaller
09-23-15, 11:30
I can only apologize for my poor memory. Of course, I did ask for her name. I am getting so old that I sometimes need to be reminded of my own name. I will be back there soon and try to be focused. I might need to bring a note pad.LOL. Yes, I well understand the problem. I even forgot I asked you that question until I just happened to jump on the site and see your reply! So, it seems to be a race to oblivion.

Mr Cruzer
09-24-15, 09:06
Well, had to try Lees, but only to get a name of the masseuse no one can remember (haha). After three or four tries, the closest I could make out was KC (my hearing isn't the greatest and with her broken English). Maybe mid 50's, OK on looks, decent figure, very nice, but conversation is very constrained due to her limited English.

Very good MS, very thorough, head to toe plus arms; however, very little teasing at all. On the flip another thorough head to toe MS, then on to a nice slow, comfortable HJ, along with a little assplay. Light roaming under the bra and over the clothing elsewhere; I started late in the MS after the flip, so didn't try for more, so more very well could be available. I think she really wants you to be happy, so gives a good MS and allows roaming. Not one mention of tip, and I was not out the door until after an hour and five minutes. 60/40. One other girl seen behind the desk; very heavy set Asian, maybe 30 ish, seemed friendly. (sorry, didn't get a name on her).

Will repeat. So good to see some competition in Holland. Yea!

HollandHobby
09-24-15, 21:37
Saw Roxy at Dees tonight. I almost didn't go but I thought she said lexi was available on the phone. Lexi was actually Roxy. Roxy is a heavier black woman. I'm not in heavy or black. LOL. I still went with it though.

She was very friendly and conversational. I did like that to an extent. Sometimes during a massage I just like it quiet but it wasn't too bad.

She right upfront said, no rush but flip when you're ready. She said she aims to please. On the flip she said anything is possible depending on the tip. I said I have 40. She said I'd be happy. She gave HJ and when I asked for BJ she asked for more money but I said no. She gave BJ anyways.

So pros are good flip, she allows roaming and seems open to anything.

Cons. She's not much to look at in my opinion.

Jlink1313
09-25-15, 23:14
http://holland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/visit-amazing-annie-mamma-dees/14631383

Has anyone seen her? And before you get upset, I searched and looked back to see about reviews.

Oh an by the way first timer here with no previous mongering experience massage or otherwise so any tips are appreciated.

Mr Cruzer
09-26-15, 08:49
http://holland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/visit-amazing-annie-mamma-dees/14631383

Has anyone seen her? And before you get upset, I searched and looked back to see about reviews.

Oh an by the way first timer here with no previous mongering experience massage or otherwise so any tips are appreciated.Many reviews on her; I did one on 10-18-14. The good: good figure, nice looking, decent MS, got naked. The (very) bad: average HJ / HE, and then wanted way too much with her hard up-sell (GPS I guess). She was way unhappy with a 60 tip, which I felt was fair as what she wanted was getting into FS territory (which, by the way, she said she didn't want to do because her girlfriend, who also works there, would get upset). Almost all her reviews are bad; I personally would not recommend.

BigGulpShuh
09-26-15, 21:29
Got around to visiting Lee's today. Receptionist was the heavier set Asian girl that other people have mentioned. Paid 40 for the hh because I was crunched on time. She was older, probably late forties, early fifties, but slim. Asked for her name, but her English was not very good. I believe it was Janey, or something to that effect. Roaming allowed, although nothing came off. Teasing was fantastic, but was a bit surprised that on the flip, no HE. After we finished up, I asked her about other services provided, and she told me that an hour long massage would be better. HE implied. Though I was surprised at the lack of HE, the teasing was some of the best I've had, and will likely repeat specifically with her to see how she fills out an hour. Paid 40 for the hh, tipped 30.

Mr Cruzer
09-27-15, 09:00
http://holland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=20625341&image=20625340

Came across this relatively recent ad. Can't find anything on her; I'm thinking promising but likely legit (no HEs). Has anyone any info on her?

OrdinaryJo
09-29-15, 16:59
Not Legit, looking for tips!!By Not Legit, do you mean extras may be available? Or is she just not worth going to see?

Mighty416
09-29-15, 18:18
By Not Legit, do you mean extras may be available? Or is she just not worth going to see?Expect a good solid message. He-- is provided once she is comfortable with you.

BigGulpShuh
10-03-15, 22:03
Stopped in at Mamma Dee's the other night. It'd been a while since I'd visited and wanted to give them another shot. Was greeted at the desk by the girl who ended up performing the massage, Kim. I think she's relatively new because I haven't seen her and she's not in any of the Mamma Dee's ads or photos. Asian, heavyset, probably around thirty, not terrible to look at. Only had time for a hh as I was crunched on time, paid the $40. She got naked without me having to ask, although she mentioned she would expect a bigger tip. After some mutual massage, she seemed very open to a full menu, although she declined when I asked about BJ. Did not ask about FS as I did not have the time for that, but she seemed very open like I said. HE was good, nothing remarkable. Upsold on the tip and said that most clients tipped $100-120 for what she had provided. Tipped a blue. Definitely on the steeper end, but would repeat for a full hour and pay another blue for what she offered. Aside from the bad taste left in my mouth from the upsell, very satisfactory time. Curious to see if FS is on the table.

Otto22
10-04-15, 16:04
Stopped in at Mamma Dee's the other night. It'd been a while since I'd visited and wanted to give them another shot. Was greeted at the desk by the girl who ended up performing the massage, Kim. I think she's relatively new because I haven't seen her and she's not in any of the Mamma Dee's ads or photos. Asian, heavyset, probably around thirty, not terrible to look at. Only had time for a hh as I was crunched on time, paid the $40. She got naked without me having to ask, although she mentioned she would expect a bigger tip. After some mutual massage, she seemed very open to a full menu, although she declined when I asked about BJ. Did not ask about FS as I did not have the time for that, but she seemed very open like I said. HE was good, nothing remarkable. Upsold on the tip and said that most clients tipped $100-120 for what she had provided. Tipped a blue. Definitely on the steeper end, but would repeat for a full hour and pay another blue for what she offered. Aside from the bad taste left in my mouth from the upsell, very satisfactory time. Curious to see if FS is on the table.What's a "blue"?

Donntee
10-10-15, 10:46
Rose from Muskegon Lee's is now at Holland. I did not stick around because there was a wait. I wanted KC.

MrShyGuy
10-12-15, 15:33
Expect a good solid message. He-- is provided once she is comfortable with you.How long till she gets comfortable. Any updates on the menu??

BigGulpShuh
10-14-15, 18:04
What's a "blue"?It's a $100 bill.

Donntee
10-15-15, 07:57
I recently saw Kitty or Kat at Mamma Dee's. Very attractive girl with a very nice body. Decent massage with a lot of teasing. Got completely comfortable for $. Lots of body to body contact. She is very close to what Natasha at Panacea offers. I will repeat.

MichGuy0419
11-19-15, 22:23
I had some free time couple weeks ago. Went and saw Kat. Very sexy and very open menu. Was having a great time till she wanted $$$ for FS. When I said heck no, her attitude changed quickly. She said I had a minute left and basically never got me to completion. I'm a former Senior member with a new user name. Pm me for more details.

I recently saw Kitty or Kat at Mamma Dee's. Very attractive girl with a very nice body. Decent massage with a lot of teasing. Got completely comfortable for $. Lots of body to body contact. She is very close to what Natasha at Panacea offers. I will repeat.

MrShyGuy
11-22-15, 11:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

DiscreteTimes
01-15-16, 11:00
I had some free time couple weeks ago. Went and saw Kat. Very sexy and very open menu. Was having a great time till she wanted $$$ for FS. When I said heck no, her attitude changed quickly. She said I had a minute left and basically never got me to completion. I'm a former Senior member with a new user name. Pm me for more details.How much is $$.

Shoeless1951
01-30-16, 19:02
Does anybody know what kind of massage this lady does? Thinking about going to see her soon.

http://holland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/looking-to-relax/23058254

Donntee
03-11-16, 07:30
I recently saw Kitty or Kat at Mamma Dee's. Very attractive girl with a very nice body. Decent massage with a lot of teasing. Got completely comfortable for $. Lots of body to body contact. She is very close to what Natasha at Panacea offers. I will repeat.I withdraw my endorsement. She has terminal GPS. Her attitude is terrible. You should be great full that she even answered your text. Most people, on this planet, would treat repeat customers better with each appointment. Not her. I am really floundering. I need a great weekly massage from a hot girl, with a great attitude.

HollandHobby
03-16-16, 13:17
I withdraw my endorsement. She has terminal GPS. Her attitude is terrible. You should be great full that she even answered your text. Most people, on this planet, would treat repeat customers better with each appointment. Not her. I am really floundering. I need a great weekly massage from a hot girl, with a great attitude.Dees has been so bad these days. I avoid it until I run out of options. Unfortunately theres not many in Holland.

I did try Lees again recently. There wasn't much on the menu and I don't remember the name of who I got. She allowed a little roaming and a HE but that's about it.

Slim pickings around here.

E1030
03-19-16, 15:04
Has anyone tried a massage with Kat at her new location?

JamesTheSloth
04-12-16, 19:28
Went there couple days ago. That was an afternoon and I saw Destiny. I don't recommend her to anybody.

She is not good looking and seems to have attitude.

Biggest problem with me is. She would discuss the tip with you when you are just enjoying the HJ. That was a big turn off.

So I would like to suggest if you happened to see her, make sure you don't let her start the conversation in the middle of a session.

She is new to the Dee's and I think she is ruining the reputation of Dees.

I need to find some other places in Holland. Anybody recommends anywhere?

Mighty416
04-13-16, 09:39
Has anyone tried a massage with Kat at her new location?Stay away from Kat and friends (Brianna, Marie, etc.). They have serious GPS and their looks do not warrant the rate.

Bad attitudes.

BillyAshes
05-01-16, 18:26
I have been to Dees many times. Have seen a lot of different girls there. Wendy was the only one I would see again. She does a good massage with stretching. Never mentioned a tip. All others, waste of time and money. Been to Lee's a few times. Decent, but that's about it. I wish there was something else in Holland. Anyone know anything?

UtrGuy
05-01-16, 20:45
I have been to Dees many times. Have seen a lot of different girls there. Wendy was the only one I would see again. She does a good massage with stretching. Never mentioned a tip. All others, waste of time and money. Been to Lee's a few times. Decent, but that's about it. I wish there was something else in Holland. Anyone know anything?Any word on Kalri? http://holland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/specials/23887825 I've been wanting to stop in for her or the blond chick with the big glasses in the Momma Dee's ad. Let me know here or by pm is fine. Thanks!

Donntee
05-02-16, 06:36
Any word on Kalri? http://holland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/specials/23887825 I've been wanting to stop in for her or the blond chick with the big glasses in the Momma Dee's ad. Let me know here or by pm is fine. Thanks!Karli has major GPS. She acts very sexy and has a complete menu available. I paid for an hour. She started with the crappy massage. Very nice girl, great conversation I thought this was going to be amazing. Then she put out the menu. I think it was one hundred nude and on up. I chose less, the standard sixty, and I am glad that I did. The poor girls stomach looks like someone took a blender to it. It was an ok HE. But when I was finished, so was she. Cleaned me up and she was gone. 35 minutes when I paid for an hour. Not cool!

BillyAshes
05-02-16, 12:54
Any word on Kalri? http://holland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/specials/23887825 I've been wanting to stop in for her or the blond chick with the big glasses in the Momma Dee's ad. Let me know here or by pm is fine. Thanks!Karli is one I have not seen. The blonde with glasses is super hot but not worth it to me. Her massage was not a massage. Very light finger tip touches was all it was. Paid for an hour was back in the parking lot in 35 minutes. Really wish there was someplace else in the area.

Oddjob
05-06-16, 03:03
I checked out Mama Dee's website tonight and was intrigued again. It's been a long time since I last saw her, but is that Wendy's picture, bottom row left? She's got a little of the GPS but was always nice to me, then she disappeared and the whole Holland thing went down the tubes for a while. Can anyone confirm? Thanks guys.

GerrTaz1234
08-01-16, 16:31
Well I was in the are and decided to try out Lees. I was not disappointed at all. Wish I could remember the name of the girl, but her English wasn't that great. Stayed for the hour, great massage and the teasing was great. After the flip, left happy. Will repeat whenever I am in the area again. Be safe!

HollandHobby
08-26-16, 10:00
I think she may have been brought up before but only with dead links and not much info.

http://holland.craigslist.org/bts/5741277818.html

Anybody tried this out? I can't figure out if there are any extras available. I've talked with her via text but she won't give out any info regarding extras.

BD1010
08-26-16, 16:43
I think she may have been brought up before but only with dead links and not much info.

http://holland.craigslist.org/bts/5741277818.html

Anybody tried this out? I can't figure out if there are any extras available. I've talked with her via text but she won't give out any info regarding extras.I have met her a few years ago. Very nice and sociable. I have only talk to her and she told me she was licensed. I Know her husband is a former Holland LEO. Not sure of extra's. Not sure I would like to find out.

E1030
08-28-16, 14:05
I have met her a few years ago. Very nice and sociable. I have only talk to her and she told me she was licensed. I Know her husband is a former Holland LEO. Not sure of extra's. Not sure I would like to find out.Saw her awhile back, at her house. I didn't know her husband was an ex cop, but she does like to keep you happy. Roaming is possible and for me it was topless.

BD1010
08-29-16, 17:49
Saw her awhile back, at her house. I didn't know her husband was an ex cop, but she does like to keep you happy. Roaming is possible and for me it was topless.Glad to hear that. I always wondered but I do kinda know her husband and I am friends with a couple of his brothers. I would love to find out but probably won't because I prefer his family not to know.

HollandHobby
08-30-16, 02:51
Saw her awhile back, at her house. I didn't know her husband was an ex cop, but she does like to keep you happy. Roaming is possible and for me it was topless.Was any ending on the menu or just roaming and topless? How much did it cost you?

E1030
09-03-16, 14:22
Was any ending on the menu or just roaming and topless? How much did it cost you?Don't remember been a year or two.

HollandHobby
09-27-16, 12:09
I noticed a few new BP listings for some new talent at Dees in Holland. I saw Amy's ad and thought I'd give it a go. I called ahead and they said she was available in about 10 minutes. I said I would be there in 15.

I get there and still had to wait about 10 minutes for her. It wasn't the worst wait. I enjoyed hearing the ugly girls in the front complain about the new girls getting all the clients. Maybe I should have peeked out there and told them to get off their high horse and quit expecting so much damn money for sub par service. The GPS at this place is so bad.

Anyways, Amy finally comes in. She's a tad bigger than what she appears in her pictures (damn angles) but her pics are recent and fairly accurate. So she's not really a spinner but has good looks and a nice smile. She had me switch to the taller table since she was taller which was fine.

She asked if I wanted a sensual or deep tissue massage. I haven't been asked before so I went with sensual. In hind sight, I should have went with deep tissue but the sensual was decent but wouldn't really qualify as massage. It's more of a light rub.

On the flip she asked if she missed anywhere. HELL YES. Ha. I knew what she was getting at. Then she starts talking money. GO FIGURE. I told her my usual is to match the house fee so since I was getting a half hour, I usually tip 40. She said she doesn't do any ending for less than sixty. I agreed with 60 since I was already there. I probably could have gotten her down to 40 but oh well. I asked her to go topless and she went down to a tank top which I pulled her tits out of. Her tits were by far the best I've seen at Dees. Nice tits and good size.

The ending was good. She wasn't overly mechanical or anything. She even offered to continue my massage after I was done but I was ready to get out of there.

So overall, I would repeat with Amy as long as her GPS doesn't get out of hand. She's friendly and good looking with decent talent.

http://holland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amy/26738641

JustinSmth
10-13-16, 09:38
Anyone try Lyn? She's looks way cute in her ad pics!

Nailer64
10-19-16, 07:48
Has anybody seen Nikki at Mama D's lately or before it all been thinking about going to see her wondering if anybody could help me out here feel free to PM me.

Member #5576
10-21-16, 12:19
Anyone try Lyn? She's looks way cute in her ad pics!I saw Lyn last week. She has GPS as many of them do there. Larger than her pics, but not really overweight. Cute face. 40 1/2 hour plus 60 for HE and wanted 60 for roaming and clothes. Massage was poor. I will not repeat.

JustinSmth
10-29-16, 05:41
I saw Lyn last week. She has GPS as many of them do there. Larger than her pics, but not really overweight. Cute face. 40 1/2 hour plus 60 for HE and wanted 60 for roaming and clothes. Massage was poor. I will not repeat.Thanks! Really appreciate it. So are you saying wanted $120?? On top of the door?

Wow!

You helped a ton, thanks again!

Mr Cruzer
11-13-16, 10:42
I noticed a few new BP listings for some new talent at Dees in Holland. I saw Amy's ad and thought I'd give it a go. I called ahead and they said she was available in about 10 minutes. I said I would be there in 15.

I get there and still had to wait about 10 minutes for her. It wasn't the worst wait. I enjoyed hearing the ugly girls in the front complain about the new girls getting all the clients. Maybe I should have peeked out there and told them to get off their high horse and quit expecting so much damn money for sub par service. The GPS at this place is so bad.

Anyways, Amy finally comes in. She's a tad bigger than what she appears in her pictures (damn angles) but her pics are recent and fairly accurate. So she's not really a spinner but has good looks and a nice smile. She had me switch to the taller table since she was taller which was fine.

She asked if I wanted a sensual or deep tissue massage. I haven't been asked before so I went with sensual. In hind sight, I should have went with deep tissue but the sensual was decent but wouldn't really qualify as massage. It's more of a light rub.

On the flip she asked if she missed anywhere. HELL YES. Ha. I knew what she was getting at. Then she starts talking money. GO FIGURE. I told her my usual is to match the house fee so since I was getting a half hour, I usually tip 40. She said she doesn't do any ending for less than sixty. I agreed with 60 since I was already there. I probably could have gotten her down to 40 but oh well. I asked her to go topless and she went down to a tank top which I pulled her tits out of. Her tits were by far the best I've seen at Dees. Nice tits and good size.

The ending was good. She wasn't overly mechanical or anything. She even offered to continue my massage after I was done but I was ready to get out of there.

So overall, I would repeat with Amy as long as her GPS doesn't get out of hand. She's friendly and good looking with decent talent.

http://holland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amy/26738641Not to be critical or anything, (your review was very helpful) but one of the reasons these girls (in my opinion) keep overcharging, is because some mongers will pay it. I will advise the provider, if they pull that crap, that I always tip for good service, but I never commit to an amount. So, then they are thinking: 1, either I'm too precious to do anything more than the minimum unless there's a $ commitment; of course they risk no tip at all or the bare minimum. Or, 2,I'll do a good job and what's expected and get at least something halfway decent in form of a tip. Very few times has a known HE provider ever refused to follow through, and usually both of us are happy when all is said and done.

HollandHobby
11-14-16, 15:11
Not to be critical or anything, (your review was very helpful) but one of the reasons these girls (in my opinion) keep overcharging, is because some mongers will pay it. I will advise the provider, if they pull that crap, that I always tip for good service, but I never commit to an amount. So, then they are thinking: 1, either I'm too precious to do anything more than the minimum unless there's a $ commitment; of course they risk no tip at all or the bare minimum. Or, 2,I'll do a good job and what's expected and get at least something halfway decent in form of a tip. Very few times has a known HE provider ever refused to follow through, and usually both of us are happy when all is said and done.I like your way of doing things. I'll try that next time I go there. You're probably right. They are bound to go above and beyond with good service knowing that a decent tip could be coming.

Member #5576
11-17-16, 15:23
Yes, On top of the door fee! I think she may be gone now? Not sure.

Thanks! Really appreciate it. So are you saying wanted $120?? On top of the door?

Wow!

You helped a ton, thanks again!

Lakeshore1
12-14-16, 08:55
Yes, On top of the door fee! I think she may be gone now? Not sure.She's at Mammas this week. I have not looked at massage ads for a long time, but decided to see what there was available these days. I saw the ad for Lyn, and thought she is a cutie. Glad I checked for reviews here.

Benz1
12-14-16, 19:17

http://holland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amy/26738641If they ask for too much (more than the door fee) I just go low and say 20. When they squeek about it I just say 20 or nothing and start doing it myself. They will usually finish the job for 20. I only do that with the GPS girls. Brings them back down to earth for about 5 min.

AntiHero
04-30-17, 07:21

http://holland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amy/26738641I had a very comparable experience with Amy probably her first week at mama dees (and from my conversation with her it sounded like her first week giving massages period). This was back in the fall I believe but I would say her "sensual" massage was the worst excuse for a massage I've had in my life, I was doing all I could do to stay awake let alone stand at attention during that. If you feel compelled to try her I would recommend to attempt her deep tissue.

I've also had a heavier set black girl at mama dees whose name I did not catch but who gave an -excellent- massage, went straight into the flip without breaking the relaxing massage vibe, and who didn't demand anything. I can't be positive if it's the one still there in the pictures but she was worth it.

HollandHobby
06-23-17, 14:21
http://holland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-rong-massage-616-3684984-671-douglas-ave-holland-mi-49424/33582578

Spartan191
06-25-17, 08:03
http://holland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-rong-massage-616-3684984-671-douglas-ave-holland-mi-49424/33582578I did a casual drive by yesterday and did not see anything that looked like a MP. Had additional riders so could not get to interested.

Will do another close up ASAP.

E1030
06-26-17, 16:01
I did a casual drive by yesterday and did not see anything that looked like a MP. Had additional riders so could not get to interested.

Will do another close up ASAP.I too did a drive by Saturday, couldn't find it.

Went by again today, and saw the address on the door, but did not stop.

The address is on the south / east corner of the building.

E1030
06-27-17, 15:55
I too did a drive by Saturday, couldn't find it.

Went by again today, and saw the address on the door, but did not stop.

The address is on the south / east corner of the building.Stopped by today around 3 pm, and the door was locked, and no signs in the door, or window.

HollandHobby
06-28-17, 19:19
Stopped by today around 3 pm, and the door was locked, and no signs in the door, or window.I actually saw the door open earlier this week but didn't have time to stop and check it out.

MassageHunter
07-10-17, 16:27
Stopped by today around 3 pm, and the door was locked, and no signs in the door, or window.As of today there is a sign in the front door. It did not look open yet, but at least there is a sign of life. This was at 2:15 this afternoon.

E1030
07-11-17, 16:07
As of today there is a sign in the front door. It did not look open yet, but at least there is a sign of life. This was at 2:15 this afternoon.Did anyone call the phone number? I did not.

HollandHobby
07-11-17, 23:05
Did anyone call the phone number? I did not.Yup. No answer. That was a week or two ago though.

MassageHunter
07-13-17, 14:13
Did anyone call the phone number? I did not.Now they have a sign over the doors that reads Rong Massage and their hours are on the door. Looked to be open, but I was heading to a meeting so I did not have time to stop in.

Mijgni
07-21-17, 17:02
Now they have a sign over the doors that reads Rong Massage and their hours are on the door. Looked to be open, but I was heading to a meeting so I did not have time to stop in.Stopped by today. Sign said open, door locked, no one around. So I stopped at Mama dee's. Didn't have time for a rub, just wondered who was working. Slim black girl looked cute, others a little big for my taste. Anyone give a good rub and finish at reasonable price at MD's? Long for the old days and Marie's in Saugatuck. First met Courtney there, after a few months she went out on her own and became Courtney of GR. Sad day when she left town.

MagicHands2
07-22-17, 01:48
First met Courtney there, after a few months she went out on her own and became Courtney of GR. Sad day when she left town.Courtney of GR. That's a blast from the past. She was great. Nice personality, a nice bod, great visuals, reasonable pricing, a nice ending and she actually knew what she was doing with the massage. A sad day when she moved away from GR indeed. We need a few more providers like her around here.

MH2.

JamesTheSloth
07-25-17, 08:31
Stopped by today. Sign said open, door locked, no one around. So I stopped at Mama dee's. Didn't have time for a rub, just wondered who was working. Slim black girl looked cute, others a little big for my taste. Anyone give a good rub and finish at reasonable price at MD's? Long for the old days and Marie's in Saugatuck. First met Courtney there, after a few months she went out on her own and became Courtney of GR. Sad day when she left town.The quality of MD is inconsistent. Sometimes you get good massage but sometime you don't. The girls at MD have GPS. They ask 60 for just a HJ and 80 for topless. I had good experience there as well as disappointment.

MassageHunter
07-26-17, 06:27
The quality of MD is inconsistent. Sometimes you get good massage but sometime you don't. The girls at MD have GPS. They ask 60 for just a HJ and 80 for topless. I had good experience there as well as disappointment.Same here. Same goes for Lee's as well. I had been having pretty good luck at Lee's with having a near CMT quality massage with a decent looking lady with lots of teasing and a great finish, but this past Sunday had a lousy visit with a new lady. She gave a decent massage but burped more than she spoke. No handshake at the end either, although she said next time she'd make me feel good. Don't worry honey, no next time needed.

Mighty416
07-27-17, 08:55
Same here. Same goes for Lee's as well. I had been having pretty good luck at Lee's with having a near CMT quality massage with a decent looking lady with lots of teasing and a great finish, but this past Sunday had a lousy visit with a new lady. She gave a decent massage but burped more than she spoke. No handshake at the end either, although she said next time she'd make me feel good. Don't worry honey, no next time needed.I agree. Stay away! Especially Michelle. Wants way too much and thinks she is way too hot. Not. Awful place. Haven't been to lees. Usually go to MBD in GR.

Better looking girls and services.

Surge
08-07-17, 00:18
So I called. Yeah I bit the bullet. Some asian lady answered like how lee's lady answers and said that they are not open till this week. She would not give me a exact day but Saturday I went to the hardware store and noticed a you-hall with a bunch of furniture with the back facing the building.

E1030
08-08-17, 16:25
Backpage says grand opening today.

Mr Cruzer
08-15-17, 11:32
OK I apologize for the really terrible pun. But I did have a nice visit. Inside is remodeled really nice, everything looked nice and clean. Both ladies I had contact with were really friendly. Outstanding massage, including scalp and front side. The gal doing the ms understood enough English to understand when I needed her to lighten up on the pressure, etc. Not super young, but definitely not old, very nice figure, attractive, friendly.

A few negatives; I called ahead, but still had to wait 1/2 hr once there. She left room once in the middle of the ms for a short time. Did ask about tip, but I guess what I told her was ok, as she did not persist. Not much teasing (would get close, but very little actual "contact" with the boys, etc.), but after the flip I did leave happy. 60/40. Will repeat.

Vespa315
08-17-17, 10:21
Visited Rong yesterday and had a very good visit. Was a Walk in and got right In. Massage was excellent, good pressure and thorough. Light touching and some teasing before the flip. Once flipped asked if I wanted to do it myself or tip. I said tip and she didn't ask how much. I left very happy. 60/40.

LurkingMassage
08-21-17, 21:18
Went to Rong's to see how it was, girls are not old like others have reported but they aren't young, she looked around mid 30's. Inside looks nice, called first and asked if they were busy, they told me to come in a little bit later and I should be fine, walked in and got into a room. Massage was ok nothing to brag about, standard flip and it was pretty mechanical, overall 60/40 and I got shorted 30 mins. Only 2 people were working when I went in.

Joe Blow 313
09-12-17, 16:34
Went by during normal hours, closed. Not sure why.

Xpressway
09-21-17, 18:00
I had to be in Holland so I decided to give this place a try. What a dump. Weird colors, shit everywhere and it stunk. I don't know what they smoke / burn in there but it smells terrible. Out of the 5 or 6 six girls I saw none were attractive. And those scrubs uniforms they wear are not flattering on anybody. Avoid.

Donntee
10-22-17, 06:33
My has moved from the Muskegon Lee's to The Holland Lee's. My is a very petite Asian. 30's? Very nice little body. YMMV. She gives a great massage and HE.

WestMichigan86
10-30-17, 14:30
I've been thinking of going and seeing her but am not finding any reviews. Has anyone been?

http://holland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lyn-at-mamma-dees-new-pics/41278532

Donntee
10-31-17, 05:20
I've been thinking of going and seeing her but am not finding any reviews. Has anyone been?

http://holland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lyn-at-mamma-dees-new-pics/41278532There are reviews. None favorable.

Vespa315
11-14-17, 12:42

http://holland.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lyn-at-mamma-dees-new-pics/41278532If you see Mama Dees run away.

MassageHunter
11-28-17, 07:34
My has moved from the Muskegon Lee's to The Holland Lee's. My is a very petite Asian. 30's? Very nice little body. YMMV. She gives a great massage and HE.I recently saw her as well thanks to your review. Her name is pronounced "May" and she had a really fun personality. Not very pretty in the face but I've had much worse for sure.

Love Massage
01-16-18, 14:22
May is awesome. Cute 40 something tiny Chinese. Limited English. She loves to play with the glutes. Some roaming over clothes. Left Happy. Nice small bubble butt. The massage is a 10.

60 + 40. I will return.

LandShark67
02-19-18, 15:05
I admit I was skeptical at first given the reviews I have read about this place. However I was in the mood for a massage and they were the closest spot. More importantly I really loved Lilly's photo!

She was just a beautiful in person. Very friendly and caring. Wonderful massage with teasing here and there prior to the flip. Then teasing got way better! Never once discussed a tip. I asked about body slides and she was happy to give it shot (top off only due to mother nature). I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it! I will be back to see her for sure!

https://holland.craigslist.org/thp/d/relax-and-unwind/6497629314.html

Bj0385
02-21-18, 18:07
I admit I was skeptical at first given the reviews I have read about this place. However I was in the mood for a massage and they were the closest spot. More importantly I really loved Lilly's photo!

She was just a beautiful in person. Very friendly and caring. Wonderful massage with teasing here and there prior to the flip. Then teasing got way better! Never once discussed a tip. I asked about body slides and she was happy to give it shot (top off only due to mother nature). I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it! I will be back to see her for sure!

https://holland.craigslist.org/thp/d/relax-and-unwind/6497629314.htmlI 2nd this review. Went to see Lilly this morning after reading this review and it's exactly as stated. Went for hhr and did get the full 30. No upsell and a decent amount of teasing before flip. After flip there was more teasing then the main event. Not mechanical at all. Very slow and it's almost like she enjoys that portion a lot. Didn't ask for anything else but she is very cute and sweet. Standard 40/40. Will repeat with her.

AssMann45
02-21-18, 23:56

https://holland.craigslist.org/thp/d/relax-and-unwind/6497629314.htmlThanks for the review. I may have to stop in and see her. Did you schedule appt ahead of time?

Thanks.

LandShark67
02-22-18, 10:02
I let her know I was on my way. So sorta?

Thanks for the review. I may have to stop in and see her. Did you schedule appt ahead of time?

Thanks.

Bj0385
02-22-18, 12:15
Thanks for the review. I may have to stop in and see her. Did you schedule appt ahead of time?

Thanks.I called a few minutes ahead and she was free.

AssMann45
02-22-18, 15:47
I called a few minutes ahead and she was free.Thanks. She looks super cute. All the other suck. Upsell, upsell.

Although I saw a shorter, chubbier AA gal that went by Roxy? She used to give me a BBBJ wirh swallow all the time. She always made sure she got every drop. The massage itself sucked. LOL.

AssMann45
02-28-18, 21:37
I called a few minutes ahead and she was free.Had my visit with Lilly yesterday. Massage was excellent, gives a very nice deep tissue massage. Teasing thru out the entire time. On the flip, the man waa in full salute, the look on her eyes was awesome. I got a nice happy ending, while roaming up top while her top was completely off, got my hand down her pants only to get denied. Saif if I came back again, more could be had. I'm intrigued to schedule another appt for Friday to see what extra can be had. Will provide a follow up report once I do go back.

Be safe and happy hunting out there, Gents!

MassageHunter
03-01-18, 07:00
Had my visit with Lilly yesterday. Massage was excellent, gives a very nice deep tissue massage. Teasing thru out the entire time. On the flip, the man waa in full salute, the look on her eyes was awesome. I got a nice happy ending, while roaming up top while her top was completely off, got my hand down her pants only to get denied. Saif if I came back again, more could be had. I'm intrigued to schedule another appt for Friday to see what extra can be had. Will provide a follow up report once I do go back.

Be safe and happy hunting out there, Gents!Thanks for the report. How is her body? I am ready for a change from Lee's and Rong and rarely find time to drive out to GR for something new.

MrShyGuy
03-01-18, 12:34
FYI.

As of lately there is a face book topic on this establishment going around Holland. I personally won't park my car in the lot anymore. But always had a decent experience there. Sorry I never posted anything before. Kinda stopped posting after I screwed up a couple times and posts got deleted. Hope this one follows all the rules.

AssMann45
03-01-18, 13:39
Thanks for the report. How is her body? I am ready for a change from Lee's and Rong and rarely find time to drive out to GR for something new.Face and body was decent. Like I mentioned, I think more xtras can be had if you see her a couple of times. Let me know of any other questions.

Try seeing Alise? She used to work at a Parlor in GR, but works out of her home on the south side of Holland. She also gives a nice rub, with the right amount of pressure, cute too in my opinion. She gets totally naked about half way thru massage, allows plenty of roaming too.

She loves to handle my meat stick! LOL.

Her ad can be found on CL under services.

Good luck!

MassageHunter
03-02-18, 06:59
Face and body was decent. Like I mentioned, I think more xtras can be had if you see her a couple of times. Let me know of any other questions.

Try seeing Alise? She used to work at a Parlor in GR, but works out of her home on the south side of Holland. She also gives a nice rub, with the right amount of pressure, cute too in my opinion. She gets totally naked about half way thru massage, allows plenty of roaming too.

She loves to handle my meat stick! LOL.

Her ad can be found on CL under services.

Good luck!Thanks for the heads up! I actually think I have met Alise at her old establishment a year or two back but never got the opportunity for a session with her. Thanks again.

AssMann45
03-02-18, 12:42
FYI.

As of lately there is a face book topic on this establishment going around Holland. I personally won't park my car in the lot anymore. But always had a decent experience there. Sorry I never posted anything before. Kinda stopped posting after I screwed up a couple times and posts got deleted. Hope this one follows all the rules.Thanks for sharing! I'll make sure to park down by the SoS when I go there next time.

AssMann45
03-02-18, 12:43
Thanks for the heads up! I actually think I have met Alise at her old establishment a year or two back but never got the opportunity for a session with her. Thanks again.My pleasure. Will share if I hear of any others. Please do the same!

Mr Cruzer
03-03-18, 09:27
Tried Aliese awhile back at her place south of Holland. Somewhat rundown house, but no nearby neighbors. Led to large upstairs room with makeshift table with not so clean sheet and pillow. While I try not to be picky with decor, I do like a little ambiance, although a broken toilet sitting in the middle of the bedroom, I suppose, might be considered Art Decor. Friendly and cute enough, naked at the flip, with nice roaming, and nice titties, which were surprising firm considering she is not close to being a spinner. MS ok, but insisted on continuing a rather too firm and at a too fast pace even after three requests to slow it down. Very good HE with HJ. Rushed out early, maybe 40 minutes door to door. Did 60/60; don't usually tip that high for barely avg MS and shorted hour service, but topless, roaming and HE saved the day.

Love The Lips
03-04-18, 10:12
Tried Aliese awhile back at her place south of Holland. Somewhat rundown house, but no nearby neighbors. Led to large upstairs room with makeshift table with not so clean sheet and pillow. While I try not to be picky with decor, I do like a little ambiance, although a broken toilet sitting in the middle of the bedroom, I suppose, might be considered Art Decor. Friendly and cute enough, naked at the flip, with nice roaming, and nice titties, which were surprising firm considering she is not close to being a spinner. MS ok, but insisted on continuing a rather too firm and at a too fast pace even after three requests to slow it down. Very good HE with HJ. Rushed out early, maybe 40 minutes door to door. Did 60/60; don't usually tip that high for barely avg MS and shorted hour service, but topless, roaming and HE saved the day.Do you have a link or number for her? Did she by chance mention where Summer, her sister who also worked at Panacea is these days? I feel that if Aliese is running her own business out of her house and she gets the full cut of the 60 for the massage, then a 20 tip should have been sufficient especially if she shorted you on time. P.S. I got a chuckle out of the "broken toilet might be considered art deco". LOL.

AssMann45
03-05-18, 20:23
Do you have a link or number for her? Did she by chance mention where Summer, her sister who also worked at Panacea is these days? I feel that if Aliese is running her own business out of her house and she gets the full cut of the 60 for the massage, then a 20 tip should have been sufficient especially if she shorted you on time. P.S. I got a chuckle out of the "broken toilet might be considered art deco". LOL.I don't have a contact for her. I was able to locate her ad on CL last week, but her ad is no longer up. When I do see it again, Ill make sure to copy and paste next time.

I didn't inquiry about Summer. Didn't know she had a little sis. That sounds like some fun to me tho!

BuschLight
03-07-18, 16:34
FYI.

As of lately there is a face book topic on this establishment going around Holland. I personally won't park my car in the lot anymore. But always had a decent experience there. Sorry I never posted anything before. Kinda stopped posting after I screwed up a couple times and posts got deleted. Hope this one follows all the rules.What are you talking about a "Facebook Topic" going around? I couldn't find anything?

TIA!

AssMann45
03-08-18, 19:00
What are you talking about a "Facebook Topic" going around? I couldn't find anything?

TIA!Do you have a link you can share with all? I'm curious too. Can never be to. Safe out there.

Surge
04-07-18, 00:45
I just tried to get in to the massage page on BP and I'm getting errors. On CL they have taken every section and search for massage out except for tables and such. Revamp?? Trouble?? Anyone know?

Mr Cruzer
04-08-18, 21:11
I just tried to get in to the massage page on BP and I'm getting errors. On CL they have taken every section and search for massage out except for tables and such. Revamp?? Trouble?? Anyone know?Oh yeah; feds cracking down, all under the guise of underage sex trafficking crackdown. GR section has a lot of discussing on this.

Donntee
05-19-18, 09:43
There is a pretty hot young asian at Rong. Visited twice, she is pretty stand offish. No roam, very mechanical, but decent massage. I haven't tried Lee's or Mama Dee's because I have been waiting to hear if there is anything new going on there.

Amik99
05-25-18, 14:35
What are you talking about a "Facebook Topic" going around? I couldn't find anything?

TIA!The only thing I can figure is that he is talking about something posted in a busybody group on Facebook such as "Holland Informed".

Bj0385
05-28-18, 15:41
Had another dream with lilly and MD, I know not much there, but I have seen her quite a few times and is reliable. Every time I've seen her she gives a decent massage with good convo and very nice teasing. The last few times I've opted for the BBBJ while topless and she knows how to perform. She's definitely my go to bc she doesn't upsell. Paid 40 for hr and 80 for the finish. She used to post on craigslist but doesn't post anywhere that I've seen now otherwise I'd post a link.

Love The Lips
05-29-18, 08:29
Anyone know if Aliese is still doing massage? She used to be at Panacea and last I heard she was living in Holland and doing massage on her own.

Bj0385
05-29-18, 10:24
Anyone know if Aliese is still doing massage? She used to be at Panacea and last I heard she was living in Holland and doing massage on her own.If she is I would love to know because she has an amazing pair of tits.

Snoww
06-01-18, 14:40
There is a pretty hot young asian at Rong. Visited twice, she is pretty stand offish. No roam, very mechanical, but decent massage. I haven't tried Lee's or Mama Dee's because I have been waiting to hear if there is anything new going on there.Went to rong maybe a week ago, asked for the younger girl and we talked during the massage, said her name was Linda and she's going to be here for abit, got to roam over the clothes abit before she took my hands away during the massage, she is stand offish but warmed up a little as we talked. After the flip she let me roam over the clothes and touch her tits as I blew. Not shorted on time and paid 60 for the hr and 40 for a tip.

BuschLight
06-28-18, 13:08
Any updates on girls here. I don't see any of the. Posting on any sites. Have you guys found any postings? Or recent visits?

LandShark67
06-29-18, 13:06
Went there twice in the last two weeks. Short black girl with great body. Nude with complete roaming everywhere. Second time full service was offered. Went for 69 instead. Her name is Aaliyah.

Any updates on girls here. I don't see any of the. Posting on any sites. Have you guys found any postings? Or recent visits?

BuschLight
06-29-18, 19:33
Went there twice in the last two weeks. Short black girl with great body. Nude with complete roaming everywhere. Second time full service was offered. Went for 69 instead. Her name is Aaliyah.What was the FS rate?

LandShark67
07-02-18, 15:34
I didn't even inquire. I tipped $60 for what I got. I think she is open to negotiation.

What was the FS rate?

BackInTheCut
07-10-18, 14:45
Was looking for quality massage without much else (satisfied on homefront) and chose Rong after reading forum. Saw old mama out front looking like she needed air. Was afraid it would be no AC / too hot situation but decided to go in anyhow. Mama shouted for much younger Jenny to get off phone, which she did. Took me in room and paid 60 for hour. Jenny came in and put towel on that I left aside. She is tall and slender with face much younger than the 30 years she reported (who knows with Asian women! Left door wide open and got fan which cooled room off (too hot at first, then perfect). Started with complete steamrolling of back. Completely pulverized every knot and made back feel like putty. Exactly what I was looking for. She was so good that when she was done one side I felt lopsided, way tighter on the right than left. She definitely included gluts and worked inner thighs / rim a bit while she was down there. Got up on table with my head between legs etc. No super tease but playful enough. She also did good work on the legs and then the flip. Covered me and did amazing head / shoulders massage including face. That part made it maybe best CMT massage of all time for me. Good chest / stomach tease on table, then worked top of legs with full stretching of entire body. Got to be well over an hour. We had conversation that was limited to where we were from and some talk with language barrier about work I do. Most of the time spent listening to horrible Asian pop / then 80's but not too loud. At one point mama came in and started rubbing feet asking how things were going. She had 1/2 hour client come in while I was there and def felt weird my door wasn't shut with my ass hanging out of cover. Think they must have been in room close to outside door (I was in way back). Since my session went well over time, Jenny had to answer door for pre-arranged massage, and mama came in, shut door and motioned question that "might have been" about HE. I declined but if I was single would have probably gone with. I also would have been disappointed about the switcharoo (tho it might not be common). Overall, exactly what I went in for but wanted to report so others know the deal. Didn't seem like more than HE would be in cards but oddly, they had couch in room that had towels over, which seemed to indicate bare assess might sit there? IDK, perhaps regs could create relationship that would expand menu options.

Firion
07-14-18, 05:28
Stopped by Holland earlier this week and decided to check out what's out here. I stopped by Rong, and there were only two ladies working, and I got Linda. Petite and a little standoffish initially. Got an hour long massage, and after 10 minutes or so we started conversing. Friendly conversation, she started telling me that she was in California for a while before moving to Holland and that is actually attracted to Caucasian men (blonde, blue eyes. To which I am not hah). Anyways, it was a good massage but when it came to the end, there was nothing offered. Not even HE. I actually asked, and she said that if I am interested in more, she would ask the other lady. To which was kinda a turned off for me, so I just thanked her and left. A little unfortunate, and to others who gotten more, not sure what I am doing wrong!

Snoww
07-15-18, 03:10
Stopped by Holland earlier this week and decided to check out what's out here. I stopped by Rong, and there were only two ladies working, and I got Linda. Petite and a little standoffish initially. Got an hour long massage, and after 10 minutes or so we started conversing. Friendly conversation, she started telling me that she was in California for a while before moving to Holland and that is actually attracted to Caucasian men (blonde, blue eyes. To which I am not hah). Anyways, it was a good massage but when it came to the end, there was nothing offered. Not even HE. I actually asked, and she said that if I am interested in more, she would ask the other lady. To which was kinda a turned off for me, so I just thanked her and left. A little unfortunate, and to others who gotten more, not sure what I am doing wrong!Just got to be aggressive before the flip, the mama would come in asking if you want HE, ask for Linda to give it to you and she should come back. I have no problems getting Linda to give me a hand shake.

Mongerlian
07-17-18, 15:32
Tried Rongs the other day, got Linda. First of all, the massage was excellent. As far as extras, mixed messages. I started by leaving the towel off, which she immediately put over me. Okay, fine. Then she starts on the massage, a little small talk. "You very tall, you feel strong. " Yeah, great, thanks. But encouraging, since that's usually the kind of flirty shit I get when there's extras, trying to beef up the tip. Lots of rubbing in the rim, and occasional glancing rub of the balls, which is clearly incidental, but I make appreciative noises about to indicate my enjoyment. So now we proceed to the flip. Great head massage, stretching, etc. I let the towel "slip" a few times. Each time she covers me back up. Massage ends, and she thanks me, "okay done now!" And just leaves. Well shit. I get up, get dressed, she's waiting for me and asks if I'd like to tip. Normally I'd not tip for no extras, obviously, but as I said, it was an excellent legit massage, which if I was planning on getting, I would tip for, so I gave her an extra 20. It seems some have had better luck, maybe on another visit. Or maybe it's just hit and miss.

Mongerlian
07-17-18, 23:44
After my good massage but not quite successful visit to rongs, I decided to try mama dees. Drew Michelle. Of course, everyone's experience can be different. I got a decent massage, started talking tips right away. Not my favorite, but I get it. Said extras start at 60, then said she'll do topless, nude, whatever. Okay great. So I get asked if I'd like to flip, said yes, did a little over the clothes roaming, she asked if I want a happy ending. Said yes, then came the upsell. 60 to start was just that, even topless she wanted 100. Yeah, no. Said I brought 60, asked if she might do topless for 60, she said she would for 80. Well, didn't have that, but she got down to her bra. Noticed the time was pretty early when she started the handshake, if I had finished when she wanted I'd have been shorted 10 min. I held off, then she said those magic words, "your time is almost up. " Magic because they made sure I'd disappear and never come back. I finished, got cleaned up, gave her her tip, and I won't repeat with her again. Talking about tips upfront is distasteful, but mentioning time being close to over has always insured my business is gone forever.

Bj0385
07-18-18, 05:09
After my good massage but not quite successful visit to rongs, I decided to try mama dees. Drew Michelle. Of course, everyone's experience can be different. I got a decent massage, started talking tips right away. Not my favorite, but I get it. Said extras start at 60, then said she'll do topless, nude, whatever. Okay great. So I get asked if I'd like to flip, said yes, did a little over the clothes roaming, she asked if I want a happy ending. Said yes, then came the upsell. 60 to start was just that, even topless she wanted 100. Yeah, no. Said I brought 60, asked if she might do topless for 60, she said she would for 80. Well, didn't have that, but she got down to her bra. Noticed the time was pretty early when she started the handshake, if I had finished when she wanted I'd have been shorted 10 min. I held off, then she said those magic words, "your time is almost up. " Magic because they made sure I'd disappear and never come back. I finished, got cleaned up, gave her her tip, and I won't repeat with her again. Talking about tips upfront is distasteful, but mentioning time being close to over has always insured my business is gone forever.The only person I've ever had good luck with at that place is lily. She doesn't has never asked me for tip up front and never worries about time. I personally won't see anyone else there because of what you said. A lot of gps there.

AssMann45
07-18-18, 17:04
The only person I've ever had good luck with at that place is lily. She doesn't has never asked me for tip up front and never worries about time. I personally won't see anyone else there because of what you said. A lot of gps there.The gal I have luck with there is the gal that is a smaller BBW. Massage is so so, but has a mean head game. Tip is never discussed and BBBJWCIM is always the ending I have. She is a great catcher, never misses a drop!

I may have to try Lilly again. She did provide a good massage, but only your standard happy ending. Sounds like more be avaialable with her based on some intel.

Bj0385
07-18-18, 17:06
The gal I have luck with there is the gal that is a smaller BBW. Massage is so so, but has a mean head game. Tip is never discussed and BBBJWCIM is always the ending I have. She is a great catcher, never misses a drop!

I may have to try Lilly again. She did provide a good massage, but only your standard happy ending. Sounds like more be avaialable with her based on some intel.Yes more is available with lily. I have gotten a fairly good BBBJ from her multiple times.

AssMann45
07-18-18, 22:33
Yes more is available with lily. I have gotten a fairly good BBBJ from her multiple times.Do you happen to have her digits? Feel free to PM me.

Grwaldo
07-19-18, 09:26
Yes more is available with lily. I have gotten a fairly good BBBJ from her multiple times.So Lily is at Rongs or Mama Dees?

Bj0385
07-19-18, 14:15
So Lily is at Rongs or Mama Dees?Mama dees.

Grwaldo
07-19-18, 19:59
Mama dees.Thanks BJ. Can you tell me please which one on Mama's site Lily is?

https://www.mammadee55.com/treatments

AssMann45
07-20-18, 15:06
Thanks BJ. Can you tell me please which one on Mama's site Lily is?

https://www.mammadee55.com/treatmentsLILY is on the top row. 2nd one in on the left.

Good luck! Report back if you can!

Fature
07-24-18, 23:31
I have been to Rong twice to check it out. When I was walking in there was a younger girl, very skinny and petite outside the front door smoking and I was enticed. I got an hour MS and was greeted by a much older lady. MS was so so but did get a HE without issue. I went back a week later to try for the younger girl and got another hour. The MS was again so so and a very mechanical clock watching HE. Stopped going after that. Tipped 40 each time. I tried Mamma Dees our last week. I didn't catch the girls name but she was late 30's to early 40's. Just tried a HH to check it out. MS was pretty decent as well as good convo the whole time along with lots of jokes. She asked if I'd like to flip and started talking about tips. Only a HE was offered with varying amounts of nudity depending on tip. She got topless and climbed up on the table for a HE and tit rub. Tipped 60. May repeat and try some of the other girls there I've read good reviews about.

Grwaldo
07-26-18, 08:32
LILY is on the top row. 2nd one in on the left.

Good luck! Report back if you can!Thanks, I hope to see her in September.

AssMann45
07-27-18, 10:23
Thanks, I hope to see her in September.Let us know how it goes!

Fature
07-31-18, 18:12
Stopped into Mamma Dee's about a week ago. Was looking to try a new girl so I figured I'd check out Lilly for an hour. Massage itself wasn't anything to write home about but wasn't the worst I've ever gotten. Pretty soft and sensual you could say, more of just a rub. She seemed a little nervous after the flip but did grab hold after a little encouragement. Tits came out and a decent HE. Asked if anything else was available and she quoted $120 for BJ. I stuck with my HE for $60. Shorted about 20 minutes. Most likely won't repeat.

BuschLight
07-31-18, 22:23
I have seen Lily in the past and on my second visit got cfs for. 8 after the 60 door fee. She was decent. Bent her over the table and gave her the business. Nice body good personaity. Saw Candy last week. Maijor GPS says the lowest she's do FS is 2 bills. Damn! Baby damage very visible and deflated titties. Got the usual HE overpaid for that at 60 plus 40 door fee. Would repeat with Lily. Candy no thanks! Say 4 lords prayers and 4 Hail Marys.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet-treats-wit-candy__1532888287-12267746

AssMann45
08-01-18, 09:28
I have seen Lily in the past and on my second visit got cfs for. 8 after the 60 door fee. She was decent. Bent her over the table and gave her the business. Nice body good personaity. Saw Candy last week. Maijor GPS says the lowest she's do FS is 2 bills. Damn! Baby damage very visible and deflated titties. Got the usual HE overpaid for that at 60 plus 40 door fee. Would repeat with Lily. Candy no thanks! Say 4 lords prayers and 4 Hail Marys.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet-treats-wit-candy__1532888287-12267746Thanks for the report, BuschLight!

Sounds like I'm going to have to schedule a visit with Lilly again. I haven't tried for CFS with her, but more and more are reporting its on the table for a. 80 donation which isn't bad. Only 20 more that what I normally tip.

Brodieeeee
08-10-18, 20:30
Went there twice in the last two weeks. Short black girl with great body. Nude with complete roaming everywhere. Second time full service was offered. Went for 69 instead. Her name is Aaliyah.Hey I am curious which girl you are speaking of, maybe put a face to the name.

Hawk0529
08-14-18, 05:51
Saw Mae. Never a disappointment. Great massage and a HE. 40 for half hour and 40 tip. If you just want to relax and enjoy without looking for more menu, I highly recommend.

LandShark67
08-14-18, 12:02
Yes I have had decent luck there. But after last Friday I'm done. Saw an ad for Starr (hot tall thin black girl) and went to see her. Started with a half hour and then she explained to me that they make $10 on half hours and $30 on full hours. So I upped it to a full hour. She starts asking what I am looking for and begins the upsell. I told her the rates were way off from other girls there and she said fine Ill go get one of them for you. That was 15 minutes in. She sent in a rather bulky woman who proceeded to give me a half ass massage and then race to happy ending. Not even close to a full hour in total.

When I went to pay, and tip of course, they charged me for two separate half hours instead of the hour price! Put a really bad taste in my mouth and I will not be going back.

LandShark67
08-14-18, 12:07
I believe she is the second from the top on the right.

Hey I am curious which girl you are speaking of, maybe put a face to the name.

Asianplvr
08-16-18, 23:43
Yes I have had decent luck there. But after last Friday I'm done. Saw an ad for Starr (hot tall thin black girl) and went to see her. Started with a half hour and then she explained to me that they make $10 on half hours and $30 on full hours. So I upped it to a full hour. She starts asking what I am looking for and begins the upsell. I told her the rates were way off from other girls there and she said fine Ill go get one of them for you. That was 15 minutes in. She sent in a rather bulky woman who proceeded to give me a half ass massage and then race to happy ending. Not even close to a full hour in total.

When I went to pay, and tip of course, they charged me for two separate half hours instead of the hour price! Put a really bad taste in my mouth and I will not be going back.Starr no longer works there. She is now working in GR. And she is not tall. LOL.

LandShark67
08-17-18, 08:35
I was laying down so perspective was off LOL.

Starr no longer works there. She is now working in GR. And she is not tall. LOL..

Asianplvr
08-18-18, 11:08
I was laying down so perspective was off LOL.

.Yea, she is 5'3" tall. She left Mamma dees because she did not want to be associated with a salon where most the girls do FS.

Norseman2
08-20-18, 06:30
Yea, she is 5'3" tall. She left Mamma dees because she did not want to be associated with a salon where most the girls do FS.Maybe I should try that place again if FS is readily available from multiple ladies.

Fature
08-27-18, 18:02
Stopped into Mama Dees recently and scheduled a HH with Aaliyah. She had said her babysitter needed to go home but agreed to the HH. I wasn't shorted on time (for the first time ever there) but there basically was no massage. Dragged her nails across my back for a couple of minutes while chatting, asking me what I was looking for, then asked me to flip. HJ was great, very slow and sensual for all of my remaining 25 min. Got nude, full roaming, FIV. She was soaking wet and I made a comment to which she replied "come back earlier next time for FS". She has a few extra pounds but I found her attractive. Tipped 80 and plan to repeat.

BuschLight
08-28-18, 15:06
Stopped into Mama Dees recently and scheduled a HH with Aaliyah. She had said her babysitter needed to go home but agreed to the HH. I wasn't shorted on time (for the first time ever there) but there basically was no massage. Dragged her nails across my back for a couple of minutes while chatting, asking me what I was looking for, then asked me to flip. HJ was great, very slow and sensual for all of my remaining 25 min. Got nude, full roaming, FIV. She was soaking wet and I made a comment to which she replied "come back earlier next time for FS". She has a few extra pounds but I found her attractive. Tipped 80 and plan to repeat.What was the donation for everything?

Fature
08-28-18, 20:12
What was the donation for everything?$40 HH $80 tip.

Grwaldo
09-09-18, 11:47
I was unable to connect with Lily today so saw Nikki at MD today. While a little on the heavy side she gives a good massage with HE. Total was 40/60. No upsell and good conversation.

AssMann45
09-13-18, 22:06
Went into Mamma Dee today, walk in appt. Ended up with Candy. Thought to myself, ok. Decent looking chic. Lead me to the room, got comfortable, then she said she will be right back. Came back, started half ass massage, small talk, stops and said she be right back again. Comes back, picks up where she let off, half ass massage. Now mind you I ask for 1 hr. 15 minutes in already asking for the flip. I'm like, WTF!! Then she proceeds to ask me to put the tip on the table, I'm like, NO! I don't tip until the end. She tells me the more tip, the more fun and comfortable she will get. So I ask, what does 100 get me? Said topless and in panties only but its worth it! LOL. Told her NO WAY. Told her I would match the door fee, so she say ok to happy ending. Said to myself ok, we will be done in a few anyways so I agree to match door fee fot happy ending. Happy ending comes in 25 minutes, I get dressed she ask for tip I tell her I'll leave cash on the table so I do, only 30 tho for half ass massage and very mechanical HJ. Go pay at front after, she come screaming out that I ripped her off, blah, blah. Told momma here my. 40 for half ass massage and told her I'm never coming back. Do yourselves a favor and run the other way if your get Candy. Here's the link for reference.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sweet-treats-with-candy-12677126

Mongerlian
10-17-18, 17:51
Would like to visit rongs again, great massage, can mongers who have successfully done it tell me how they got HE there? Pm is fine.

Snoww
10-18-18, 03:45
Would like to visit rongs again, great massage, can mongers who have successfully done it tell me how they got HE there? Pm is fine.Did you get linda?

MassageHunter
10-18-18, 06:15
Would like to visit rongs again, great massage, can mongers who have successfully done it tell me how they got HE there? Pm is fine.The younger one doesn't seem to do it anymore, but she still gives a great massage. I recently had her for a half hour and she really didn't even tease. After the massage was done and she had left the room, I got up to get dressed and the older one popped her head in the door and asked if everything was okay. She proceeded to enter the room and take care of business.

WaginTail
10-18-18, 07:25
Would like to visit rongs again, great massage, can mongers who have successfully done it tell me how they got HE there? Pm is fine.One of them only gives massage (but good at it) that works when the happy ending lady has a day off. Good luck on going on the right day. I just got naked and lay on the table without any draping and my intentions seemed to be clear enough to get what I went for.

Mongerlian
10-18-18, 20:40
Did you get linda?She did say her name was Linda, but no one came in to "complete" my massage after. Still had no problem asking for a tip, LOL.

Donntee
10-19-18, 07:27
Would like to visit rongs again, great massage, can mongers who have successfully done it tell me how they got HE there? Pm is fine.I gave up after too many visits with the hot young Linda. Great massage but only OTC roam with a jack hammer HE. Charm and wheel barrel loads of cash were turned down.

Meijerslp
10-31-18, 09:45
Made a stop on my way to traverse, huge mistake. It was late so there was no options other than a 40 something aa lady. I actually just needed a good rub, almost didn't even care about the tug. So into the room and proceeded with a pretty good massage for about 5 min, and then the oil started and holy shit, I must have had a half a gallon on me. I told her to take it a little slow with the oil and I don't think she understood. So onto the flip she asked what I was looking for. I actually said just hand being that I was not even the slightest bit attracted to her. She started with that then she mentions a CBJ for 40 which is a great deal. So figured what the hell and went with it. CBJ was pretty good and then the trouble started. For some reason she decided to take down her pants, maybe thinking I wanted to roam a little. The smell that can up from that crotch is something that haunted my dreams for the next week. I have been with my share of nasties but have never smelled anything so repulsive. After almost throwing up in my mouth, I tried to be nice and say it was just not going to happen. She was ok with that, I gave her the tip and got dressed in a room that smelled like someone just shit on the floor. On the way out mama said see you next time, and I said not a chance. When I walked outside I thought about trying to slide to my car on my back from all the oil still on me. Stay as far away as possible until they get a new line up. I know the place is hit or miss, my experience was beyond a miss.

JackFrost69
11-06-18, 13:12
I've been to Mama over the years, it's not for a passer through.

Always call ahead and have them help you pick who you want. There is a photo grid on the website.

I like to hear that this place still is how I remember, That it hasn't been shut down or compromised.

It's not bad, not cheep, but still a good time can be had.

Made a stop on my way to traverse, huge mistake. It was late so there was no options other than a 40 something aa lady. I actually just needed a good rub, almost didn't even care about the tug. So into the room and proceeded with a pretty good massage for about 5 min, and then the oil started and holy shit, I must have had a half a gallon on me. I told her to take it a little slow with the oil and I don't think she understood. So onto the flip she asked what I was looking for. I actually said just hand being that I was not even the slightest bit attracted to her. She started with that then she mentions a CBJ for 40 which is a great deal. So figured what the hell and went with it. CBJ was pretty good and then the trouble started. For some reason she decided to take down her pants, maybe thinking I wanted to roam a little. The smell that can up from that crotch is something that haunted my dreams for the next week. I have been with my share of nasties but have never smelled anything so repulsive. After almost throwing up in my mouth, I tried to be nice and say it was just not going to happen. She was ok with that, I gave her the tip and got dressed in a room that smelled like someone just shit on the floor. On the way out mama said see you next time, and I said not a chance. When I walked outside I thought about trying to slide to my car on my back from all the oil still on me. Stay as far away as possible until they get a new line up. I know the place is hit or miss, my experience was beyond a miss.

AssMann45
11-07-18, 10:42
I've been to Mama over the years, it's not for a passer through.

Always call ahead and have them help you pick who you want. There is a photo grid on the website.

I like to hear that this place still is how I remember, That it hasn't been shut down or compromised.

It's not bad, not cheep, but still a good time can be had.Who is your go to girl at Mamma Dee? I've had some luck with few gals there, but stay the hell away from Candy, and one of the newer gals there. She has tats on the side of her neck. Both gave have ass massages and wanted to filp about 10 minutes into a hour appt. Also kept on asking how much I waa tipping which was a complete turn off.

Zeuss
11-17-18, 15:46
Saw an ad for Wendi on CL. I saw a couple so so reports from four years ago. Is that the same Wendi? Still has GPS / rushed service?

AssMann45
11-17-18, 17:24
Saw an ad for Wendi on CL. I saw a couple so so reports from four years ago. Is that the same Wendi? Still has GPS / rushed service?Do you have a link to share with us??

JackFrost69
12-01-18, 01:43
The Turn over is so High that don't know.

And it seems like the website is the only place to see your options. Miss the days they advertised on BP.

Who is your go to girl at Mamma Dee? I've had some luck with few gals there, but stay the hell away from Candy, and one of the newer gals there. She has tats on the side of her neck. Both gave have ass massages and wanted to filp about 10 minutes into a hour appt. Also kept on asking how much I waa tipping which was a complete turn off.

JackFrost69
12-01-18, 01:52
MD is now posting on https://bodyrubshop.com/c/holland/.

Snowbird34
12-18-18, 20:47
Anyone checked her out, that's quite a menu!

http://holland.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/beautiful-brown-skinned-beauty/883810321476

JoeHolland
12-27-18, 07:28
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/riyanna-relaxation__1545860774-15135647

I really like her pics.

First post, this site is a great resource.

MassageHunter
12-28-18, 07:00

I really like her pics.

First post, this site is a great resource.First I've seen of her, although I haven't been looking much in Holland anymore.

Fature
12-28-18, 10:36

I really like her pics.

First post, this site is a great resource.I've seen her. She is very sexy but is a bit GPS and has some rules. Top of her menu is nude HE only and I forget what kind of stupid price she put on that. As you can see in her ad her HE fee starts at 60. And to top of off she HATES cum. She ruined the HE by chiming in every minute or so to remind me to tell her when I was about to pop so she could change her hand placement to make sure none of it got on her hand and touched her. Will not repeat.

Hawk0529
12-28-18, 16:13
I decided to do a random walk in. I pulled the Candy card. She is attractive but very pricey. I laughed at the prices. She gives a good rub, not the best. It took me a lot of flirty convo and charm but I got her down on prices. Great tits, some baby damage and extra pounds. She is pretty decent with her hands and mouth. She helps with moaning. She has a sexy moan. Cost $ 40 with door fee. Would repeat if prices drop. Is worth a try. YMMV. Happy holidays.

JoeHolland
12-29-18, 19:31
I decided to do a random walk in. I pulled the Candy card. She is attractive but very pricey. I laughed at the prices. She gives a good rub, not the best. It took me a lot of flirty convo and charm but I got her down on prices. Great tits, some baby damage and extra pounds. She is pretty decent with her hands and mouth. She helps with moaning. She has a sexy moan. Cost $ 40 with door fee. Would repeat if prices drop. Is worth a try. YMMV. Happy holidays.Sounds like you got a good deal. I have been there 4 times and only had one enjoyably time that cost $160. Is There a picture of Candy on their website? Thanks for the review.

JoeHolland
12-29-18, 20:00
I've seen her. She is very sexy but is a bit GPS and has some rules. Top of her menu is nude HE only and I forget what kind of stupid price she put on that. As you can see in her ad her HE fee starts at 60. And to top of off she HATES cum. She ruined the HE by chiming in every minute or so to remind me to tell her when I was about to pop so she could change her hand placement to make sure none of it got on her hand and touched her. Will not repeat.Thank you, kinda in the wrong business if she has an issue with cum.

JoeHolland
12-30-18, 09:27
Can anyone provide information on Lee's? What are the women like and do they offer a HE? I'll do a review on Wong's soon.

BD1010
12-30-18, 17:47
Can anyone provide information on Lee's? What are the women like and do they offer a HE? I'll do a review on Wong's soon.Been there many times. Just 2 ladies there. Mae is.

My favorite. She can't be maybe 4' 10", very small.

Great massage, never asks for anything. I just match the door fee. You will leave happy!

MassageHunter
12-31-18, 07:38
Can anyone provide information on Lee's? What are the women like and do they offer a HE? I'll do a review on Wong's soon.Like BD said, they have had the same two ladies there for quite some time. Mae is very sweet and gives a great massage and standard finish. The other lady is taller and larger all around, not obese but not tiny like Mae. She also gives a very good massage and standard ending. She has very strong hands and offers a strong massage.

JoeHolland
12-31-18, 08:18
Been there many times. Just 2 ladies there. Mae is.

My favorite. She can't be maybe 4' 10", very small.

Great massage, never asks for anything. I just match the door fee. You will leave happy!Thank you for the information. I have a couple of more questions that I'll pm you.

JoeHolland
01-06-19, 18:12
I emailed a few times last year an Aliese on the south side of Holland but never connected. Seems odd there is another Aliese now on the south side. Anyone have some info? The one I was in contact with lived in the apartments by Family Fare and offered a SS for $70.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/relaxing-massage__1546457851-15339637

Jim Jones 2019
01-10-19, 20:28
Any AMPs in the area?

WaginTail
01-11-19, 20:39
Any AMPs in the area?Rongs in the building in front of VanWieren hardware on Douglas Ave and another one on corner of Lakewood and River.

Mixed reviews on both, I have had a good time at both. The ladies are not stunning to look at but get the job done.

JoeHolland
01-19-19, 08:16
I emailed a few times last year an Aliese on the south side of Holland but never connected. Seems odd there is another Aliese now on the south side. Anyone have some info? The one I was in contact with lived in the apartments by Family Fare and offered a SS for $70.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/relaxing-massage__1546457851-15339637Anyone Check her out yet?

Mr Cruzer
01-19-19, 23:12
Anyone Check her out yet?Almost a year ago did a visit (see review #149,3-3-18). Mixed experience, but I'd say she is worth a try.

JoeHolland
01-20-19, 14:19
Almost a year ago did a visit (see review #149,3-3-18). Mixed experience, but I'd say she is worth a try.Thank you for sending to the post review. The review sounded like a few of trips to Mamma Dees. I'll add her to the list but she is near the bottom.

Joe.

Mighty416
01-20-19, 15:14
Almost a year ago did a visit (see review #149,3-3-18). Mixed experience, but I'd say she is worth a try.Very nice place south of Holland. Secluded area in the woods. She is very nice looking and very accommodating. Hope to see her again soon.

Don't remember rates but was reasonable. She did go topless.

JoeHolland
01-27-19, 10:22
I replied to the and it appears to be an auto reply to ask about meeting today or tomorrow. However I am aware of any place or person around Holland. Anyone have it figured out? Perhaps a sting?

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/asian-hot-girl-high-class-full-body-massage__1548585369-16246182

JoeHolland
01-28-19, 05:54
I replied to the and it appears to be an auto reply to ask about meeting today or tomorrow. However I am aware of any place or person around Holland. Anyone have it figured out? Perhaps a sting?

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/asian-hot-girl-high-class-full-body-massage__1548585369-16246182I figured out that this was a scam. Wanted me to sign up and requested a cc number. Can't believe anyone would fall for this.

JoeHolland
03-06-19, 13:42
Has anything changed there, as in like good looking women? I mean no disrespect but the women there seem to be on the plus size. A hot female could make a lot of $$ there.

NoahVail
04-09-19, 14:53
Coming to Holland in a few weeks. Was wanting a reference for relaxation if anyone would so indulge. Appreciate it.

Noah.

BigTrucker78
05-07-19, 01:54
Visited Lee's today for an hour massage, walked in without an appointment and got "Amy" she is the larger of the 2 women. She came in after I got ready and began right away. Decent conversation considering the language differences. She worked a lot on lower back and upper leg area. But ultimately covered the entire back half of my body. Had a couple other customers walk into the parlor during massage so she had to stop a couple times to tell them to come back later. She did mention that they prefer calling ahead for and appointment. After flipping she worked on my chest neck and face then my upper legs. She found a spot that needed attention and proceeded to spend the next 15 minutes working on it. Unfortunately the hour was up and another customer came in before she was able to work all the kinks out. She really gave it her all and even went over on the hour. I ended up leaving before she was able to fully work the kinks out but she says that she wants to see me again and next time she will know where the trouble areas are and will be able to focus on those areas longer.

BigTrucker78
05-07-19, 10:00
Visited Lee's today for an hour massage, walked in without an appointment and got "Amy" she is the larger of the 2 women. She came in after I got ready and began right away. Decent conversation considering the language differences. She worked a lot on lower back and upper leg area. But ultimately covered the entire back half of my body. Had a couple other customers walk into the parlor during massage so she had to stop a couple times to tell them to come back later. She did mention that they prefer calling ahead for and appointment. After flipping she worked on my chest neck and face then my upper legs. She found a spot that needed attention and proceeded to spend the next 15 minutes working on it. Unfortunately the hour was up and another customer came in before she was able to work all the kinks out. She really gave it her all and even went over on the hour. I ended up leaving before she was able to fully work the kinks out but she says that she wants to see me again and next time she will know where the trouble areas are and will be able to focus on those areas longer.

Mr Cruzer
05-07-19, 13:41
Visited Lee's today for an hour massage, walked in without an appointment and got "Amy" she is the larger of the 2 women. She came in after I got ready and began right away. Decent conversation considering the language differences. She worked a lot on lower back and upper leg area. But ultimately covered the entire back half of my body. Had a couple other customers walk into the parlor during massage so she had to stop a couple times to tell them to come back later. She did mention that they prefer calling ahead for and appointment. After flipping she worked on my chest neck and face then my upper legs. She found a spot that needed attention and proceeded to spend the next 15 minutes working on it. Unfortunately the hour was up and another customer came in before she was able to work all the kinks out. She really gave it her all and even went over on the hour. I ended up leaving before she was able to fully work the kinks out but she says that she wants to see me again and next time she will know where the trouble areas are and will be able to focus on those areas longer.By not "working the kinks out", does that mean no HE? How comfortable did she get? (If she's answering the front door, I assume not too comfortable). Tip? PM me if you'd like.

WestMichguy
06-08-19, 15:49
Saw Mae the other day at the suggestion of someone else on this board and had a really good appointment. Scheduled an appointment rather than just try my luck because I wanted to see Mae who was described as more petite than the other lady. She is tiny but gives a great massage with lots of teasing on the backside and similar teasing on the flip. I let her know that I was enjoying it and she took her time and continued for a while until the HJ finish. She cleaned me up with a wet towel and then helped me to get dressed! She helped me to get into every piece of my clothing and even tied my shoes for me. Was quite a treat! Door fee was 60 and I tipped 50. Nice to not have to drive to GR for us Hollanders!

Mongerlian
06-12-19, 10:10
After a couple mixed reviews, I decided to try Rongs again. Linda did the massage, did a good job, then left with no word or anything. I laid there for a while, then got up and got dressed. Mamasan met me in the hall, and she brought me back into the room, gesturing HE. I got undressed again and she finished me off. That's all fine, Linda obviously is the hotter of the two and I'd have preferred her, but whatever. No getting comfortable or anything, felt under the clothes a little. Well, a quicky handjob isn't worth a full tip. I have them the massage fee, tip is for extra, and I got a little extra, so I left. 2. Mamasan comes out throwing a fit that she wants at LEAST. 4. Told her I'd get her next time I see her, which will be never. You want a specific amount, charge a flat rate and make sure I know what to expect. I tipped based off service.

JPother100
06-24-19, 10:01
Hello, Normally on the Chicago boards, but I had a business trip in west Michigan so I thought I'd try out an MP.

So first off, the idea of getting a "Rong Massage" is just hilarious, so points to however that came about, fate, clever girls, doesn't matter.

Greeted by what appeared to be three generations of ladies. Possibly all the same family? No idea. Very friendly.

The youngest takes me back and sets me up with for a massage. Not sure her name, but she was very pleasant.

I must say, what struck me most was the quality of the massage. I don't like hard massages, and she was open to harder or softer, and she dialed right in quickly, adjusting as I requested.

The rub was very nice, she was very thorough.

At the end, she told me Thank You and quickly left the room. Wasn't a few seconds later, and the middle-aged woman comes in to make sure my time at Rongs was a happy experience.

Not exactly what I was hoping for, but no complaints. She knows how to bring about some deep relaxation.

Standard tip and left. Would repeat, they were very nice.

ZzTopSterZz
07-11-19, 09:57
Coming to Holland for a business mtg. Massage scene looks a little thin but I might try Kat at Mama Dee's. Not angling for FS but enjoy roaming and a BBBJ or Russian finish would be ideal.

I found these ads. Any advice?

Kat at MamaDee's.

http://holland.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/cum-relax-with-kat/231226961017

Natalie.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/young-sexy-nataly-in-town-perfect-body-figure-passion-looking-a-real-g__1562844682-24043232

Diana.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/special-body-massage-service-with-my-perfact-body-puusy-wanna-play-sex__1562845207-24043829

No name.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/meet-up-tonight-and-have-an-fantastic-night__1562847587-24046973

Mary.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/beautiful-sexy-girl-bedroom-fun-and-enjoy-special-nuru-massage-andgel__1562847908-24047411

Jenna.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/sexy-wicked-girl-fuck-my-tight-pussy-any-time-doggy-anal-and69-style-f__1562849620-24049720

Pm me or post. I will return the favor. Thanks, Zz.

BackToTheWall
07-11-19, 19:52
Let me help you out Sir.

Avail, but fake pics.

Fake.

Fake.

Fake.

Fake.

Fake.

I apologize for being so blunt. You will need to leave Holland and head to either Grand Rapids or Muskegon to meet any actual providers. Please be careful if you head towards GR, the police are cracking down on certain after-hours activities.

WayneJWorld
07-12-19, 16:42
Coming to Holland for a business mtg. Massage scene looks a little thin but I might try Kat at Mama Dee's. Not angling for FS but enjoy roaming and a BBBJ or Russian finish would be ideal.

Kat at MamaDee's.

Natalie.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/young-sexy-nataly-in-town-perfect-body-figure-passion-looking-a-real-g__1562844682-24043232

Diana.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/special-body-massage-service-with-my-perfact-body-puusy-wanna-play-sex__1562845207-24043829

No name.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/meet-up-tonight-and-have-an-fantastic-night__1562847587-24046973

Mary.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/beautiful-sexy-girl-bedroom-fun-and-enjoy-special-nuru-massage-andgel__1562847908-24047411

Jenna.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/sexy-wicked-girl-fuck-my-tight-pussy-any-time-doggy-anal-and69-style-f__1562849620-24049720

Pm me or post. I will return the favor. Thanks, Zz.Did see Kat recently, she IS the person in the pics. Gorgeous with great body, Massage is what I expect from Momma Dee's, haven't had a good one there yet, will talk to her in the future about practicing massage techniques. Very nice almost shy lady with a great smile. Tips at Momma Dees are way over priced IMO so really don't have much to offer about any other services.

Cjm2333
07-15-19, 18:33

Kat at MamaDee's.

Natalie.

Diana.

No name.

Mary.

Jenna.

Pm me or post. I will return the favor. Thanks, Zz.Kat is real but all the others are miss spamalots. None are real.

Gutenberg469
07-25-19, 13:07
Very nice place south of Holland. Secluded area in the woods. She is very nice looking and very accommodating. Hope to see her again soon.

Don't remember rates but was reasonable. She did go topless.Is aliese still on Holland area? PM would be great.

Benz1
09-02-19, 20:54
Becky moved from Grand Rapids to Holland recently.

She's a member of our forum.

Becky has a recent review in Grand Rapids Massage thread.

She's always been good for me. She's a Bbw, cim is difficult for her but she gives it the good ole college try.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=94312&cityid=222

Vespa315
09-03-19, 22:00

She's always been good for me. She's a Bbw, cim is difficult for her but she gives it the good ole college try.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=94312&cityid=222Thanks Benz we need quality it Holland!

WayneJWorld
09-04-19, 09:58

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=94312&cityid=222Contacted Becky on Tuesday night and confirmed I would contact her at 7:45 to get address to her place. 7:30 sent e-mail and nothing, 7:50 sent text. Nothing. Still haven't heard back. What a shame, was looking forward to meeting someone close by.

Benz1
09-04-19, 12:05
Contacted Becky on Tuesday night and confirmed I would contact her at 7:45 to get address to her place. 7:30 sent e-mail and nothing, 7:50 sent text. Nothing. Still haven't heard back. What a shame, was looking forward to meeting someone close by.I contacted her, said she's being flooded with calls. I nudged her back in your direction. Hopefully she will text you back soon.

WayneJWorld
09-04-19, 16:57
I contacted her, said she's being flooded with calls. I nudged her back in your direction. Hopefully she will text you back soon.She contacted me and all is good, will set up time when it works for us in the future. She does seem like a responsible lady, and I'm sure as soon as the word got out that she was in Holland the locals had to check it out. Great business move on her part. Very little local competition.

Thanks for touching base.

Belkinator
09-04-19, 17:08
She contacted me and all is good, will set up time when it works for us in the future. She does seem like a responsible lady, and I'm sure as soon as the word got out that she was in Holland the locals had to check it out. Great business move on her part. Very little local competition.

Thanks for touching base.I was hoping I would get to see her tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

StevesMilin
09-04-19, 18:05
I visited her today. She is a very good masseuse and wants to please. Great menu. Very clean. Small bbw type, very nice.

Her world is kinda upside down with the move. I will definitely repeat.

Give her another shot.