PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

LBerkey
07-20-20, 15:09
Is there any action in Cumberland? I recently was driving through and noticed two different girls on Greene Street between the Sheetz and the Dollar General (near the railroad underpass). It was a mid-afternoon. One was waving at cars, but the other was just walking slowly and making eye contact. Both girls were giving off classic signs. But. The whole thing just felt wrong. The wrong kind of neighborhood. Too overt. Too assertive given the environment. Too many people around. Just seemed strange. Almost like the pigs read the How to Create a Sting for Dummy's on the Internet, but couldn't get their shit together.

Is there any SW action around? Is this it?

JimGto
07-21-20, 11:25
Is there any action in Cumberland? I recently was driving through and noticed two different girls on Greene Street between the Sheetz and the Dollar General (near the railroad underpass). It was a mid-afternoon. One was waving at cars, but the other was just walking slowly and making eye contact. Both girls were giving off classic signs. But. The whole thing just felt wrong. The wrong kind of neighborhood. Too overt. Too assertive given the environment. Too many people around. Just seemed strange. Almost like the pigs read the How to Create a Sting for Dummy's on the Internet, but couldn't get their shit together.

Is there any SW action around? Is this it?There's no action in Cumberland. A couple of years ago there were SWs working out of a house near the post office, but they and their customers were picked up.

I've had no luck with locals posting on Seeking Arrangements either. When Leggs Gold was open there were some locals working there. So I drive to PA.

LBerkey
07-22-20, 18:21
There's no action in Cumberland. A couple of years ago there were SWs working out of a house near the post office, but they and their customers were picked up.

I've had no luck with locals posting on Seeking Arrangements either. When Leggs Gold was open there were some locals working there. So I drive to PA.Good to know. Thansk JimGto. I'm based in PA, but needed to make a stop in Cumberland, so drove through. Thanks for the update on the local scene.

JimGto
07-23-20, 09:08
Good to know. Thansk JimGto. I'm based in PA, but needed to make a stop in Cumberland, so drove through. Thanks for the update on the local scene.One more thing. There doesn't seem to be any hobbyists in this area. So maybe there is action but it just isn't being reported.

LBerkey
08-06-20, 14:34
One more thing. There doesn't seem to be any hobbyists in this area. So maybe there is action but it just isn't being reported.OK JimGto. Totally believe you. But it's so weird. So I rolled through Cumberland yesterday. Again saw a girl on Greene (may have been one of the same ones before). Right around 6:45 pm. She was definitely flagging cars. But again, everything I said before. It just seems ALL wrong. Way too many people out, including kids. Neighborhood has the wrong vibe. Everything's just off.

DMV42
08-06-20, 17:28
OK JimGto. Totally believe you. But it's so weird. So I rolled through Cumberland yesterday. Again saw a girl on Greene (may have been one of the same ones before). Right around 6:45 pm. She was definitely flagging cars. But again, everything I said before. It just seems ALL wrong. Way too many people out, including kids. Neighborhood has the wrong vibe. Everything's just off.Always a possibility of a sting. They have before in the area.

https://www.times-news.com/news/local_news/13-charged-in-cumberland-area-prostitution-sting/article_364d582a-758b-11e8-af9d-e3a703f3d7ab.html

JimGto
08-13-20, 07:23
Always a possibility of a sting. They have before in the area.

https://www.times-news.com/news/local_news/13-charged-in-cumberland-area-prostitution-sting/article_364d582a-758b-11e8-af9d-e3a703f3d7ab.htmlThat sting was in response to very obvious solicitation that continued for many weeks in the open during the day. LEO isn't very active in Cumberland, cause there's no real action here.

DMV42
08-13-20, 13:38
That sting was in response to very obvious solicitation that continued for many weeks in the open during the day. LEO isn't very active in Cumberland, cause there's no real action here.Small towns are not hard to be obvious so I wouldn't risk it myself in Cumberland.